时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | What you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[01:54] | Waiting. | 我在等 |
[01:56] | On your man? | 等你的男人吗 |
[01:58] | For business. | 等生意 |
[02:00] | What kind of business you got in a cathouse? | 你在妓院干什么 |
[02:03] | My business. | 那是我自己的事 |
[02:05] | You need to go. | 你该走了 |
[02:07] | Now! | 快走吧 |
[02:19] | She’s not his. | 那不是他的 |
[02:22] | Then whose? | 那是谁的 |
[02:24] | Just mine. | 我自己的 |
[02:29] | – Ma’am? – Yes? | -女士 -什么事 |
[02:33] | – Why you lock the door? – I was changing. | -为什么锁门 -我在更衣 |
[02:36] | Been in these clothes for three days. | 这衣服我穿三天了 |
[02:38] | There’s rooms for that. | 你可以进屋换 |
[02:39] | My girl’s asleep. I can’t leave her. | 我女儿在睡觉 我不能离开她身边 |
[02:41] | Heard from the doctor. | 博士发话了 |
[02:45] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[02:47] | He’ll come by. Unlock this when you done. | 他要过来 等你换好开门 |
[02:51] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:03] | Walk out. | 出去吧 |
[03:05] | While you can. | 趁你还出得去 |
[03:22] | Let’s both see him. | 我们一起见见他 |
[03:52] | – I’m awake. – I ain’t. | -我醒着呢 -我可睡着了 |
[03:54] | This kind of night… | 这种晚上 |
[03:56] | it’s like the clock’s running backwards. | 感觉好像时间都在倒着走 |
[03:58] | The middle of the week’s always slow. | 周三四生意总是不好 |
[04:01] | Look who’s the expert now. | 看看谁还成专家了呢 |
[04:03] | Pretty soon you’ll be running the joint. | 很快你就会打理这店了 |
[04:06] | I don’t know about that. | 这可不好说 |
[04:07] | What I was doing, I was your age? | 我像你这年纪时 |
[04:09] | Knocking over storefronts with a little Pocket Colt. | 还拿着便携柯尔特手枪打劫店面呢 |
[04:13] | My own gang, 16 years old. | 我才十六 自己带一队人 |
[04:16] | People respected me. I was going places. | 大家都尊重我 我很有前途的 |
[04:18] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[04:20] | Your father set me up with your mother. | 你爸爸介绍你妈妈给我认识了 |
[04:22] | – Wait. What did– he what? – Nothing. | -什么 -没事 |
[04:25] | I’m sure they’re in the front pew every Sunday. | 我相信他们是很虔诚的人 |
[04:31] | Off your ass. | 去干活儿吧 |
[04:33] | Fetch ’em up the sandwiches. | 给他们拿点三明治 |
[04:36] | And don’t forget the pickups later. | 待会儿别忘了去拿货 |
[05:11] | Just brought the sandwiches. | 我就是端三明治来 |
[05:22] | Senor. | 先生 |
[05:24] | Las medianoches. | 宵夜 |
[05:28] | The food…? | 食物 |
[05:42] | Me cago en Dios. | 该死的 |
[05:43] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[06:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[06:28] | Strawberry pie. | 草莓派 |
[06:30] | Leave it for the morning. | 早上再做吧 |
[06:32] | They’re starting to turn. | 要变坏了 |
[06:40] | You came in late. | 你回来晚了 |
[06:43] | I couldn’t get out of there. | 我抽不开身 |
[06:45] | It was just speech after speech. | 他们废话连篇 |
[06:47] | Did you make one? | 你讲话了吗 |
[06:49] | I had to. | 我没办法 |
[06:50] | What did you say? | 你都说了什么 |
[06:54] | “Respected gentlemen of the hall, | “各位尊敬的先生 |
[06:55] | Mr. Mayor, Commodore Kaestner”… | 市长先生 凯斯纳准将” |
[06:58] | “I regard it as both a duty and a privilege | “对我来说这既是责任也是荣幸 |
[07:01] | to put forward a man whose energy is unquenchable, | 能举荐这位精力充沛 |
[07:06] | whose character is unimpeachable, | 为人正直 |
[07:07] | whose loyalty is inexhaustible.” | 忠诚不二的人 |
[07:10] | A nice construction. | 句子排得不错 |
[07:11] | “The next Alderman on the Fourth Ward | “有请下任第四区议员 |
[07:14] | and boon companion of my youthful years, | 也是我年幼时的好友 |
[07:17] | the Honorable James Patrick Neary.” | 尊敬的詹姆斯·帕特里克·内尔利” |
[07:23] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[07:25] | I’ve always considered him a real son of a sailor. | 我一直觉得他是水手的种 |
[07:28] | As long as you made a strong impression. | 只要你能给大家留下深刻印象就行 |
[07:30] | Everyone kept calling me Nucky. | 他们总喊我努基 |
[07:32] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[07:36] | My name’s Nucky, boys. | 我叫努基 伙计们 |
[07:38] | I’m in ladies’ garters. What’s your line? | 我是做女士吊袜带的 您做什么的 |
[07:41] | Say, have yourself a “See-gar.” | 您来根”雪咖”吧 |
[07:45] | Is that what it sounds like? | 我听上去就这样吗 |
[07:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:57] | You nauseous again? | 你又觉得恶心了吗 |
[08:01] | Should I fetch the doctor? | 要我去叫医生吗 |
[08:04] | I just couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[08:14] | I sat at that dinner | 我坐在餐桌前 |
[08:16] | and watched them slap Jim Neary on the back. | 看他们祝贺吉姆·内尔利 |
[08:20] | They’ll make him alderman | 他们要让他当市议员 |
[08:21] | because that’s what the Commodore wants. | 因为这是准将的意思 |
[08:25] | 13 years I’ve served him. | 我为他鞍前马后十三年 |
[08:28] | Never even says my name. | 他连我名字都没叫过 |
[08:29] | You’ll be recognized. | 你会得到认可的 |
[08:31] | – He’ll see you’re working– – It doesn’t matter. | -他会看到你的努力 -都不重要 |
[08:34] | I have you. | 我有你 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna be a father. | 我要做父亲了 |
[08:41] | I’ll make my way. | 我会努力奋斗 |
[08:44] | I know what I’m doing it for. | 我知道自己为什么而奋斗 |
[08:50] | How-de-do, fellas? | 各位好呀 |
[08:51] | Have yourselves a “See-gar.” | 来支”雪咖” |
[09:06] | I don’t like cigarettes. | 我不喜欢烟 |
[09:08] | Pissy little girlie smokes. | 小丫头才抽烟 |
[09:10] | Cigarettes. Drinks with fruit. | 香烟 美酒 水果 |
[09:13] | Darling handbags. Lavender soap. | 漂亮手袋 薰衣草香皂 |
[09:14] | All that cunty shit. | 全是堕落玩意 |
[09:18] | Why don’t you tell me your name? | 干吗不告诉我你的名字 |
[09:23] | Francis X. Bushman. | 弗朗西斯·某某·布什曼 |
[09:26] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[09:28] | What’s the X stand for? | “某某”指什么 |
[09:32] | The X will stand for pretty much anything. | “某”什么都可以指 |
[09:35] | Francis X. | 弗朗西斯·某某 |
[09:37] | Francis X., where you from? | 弗朗西斯·某某 你是哪里人 |
[09:39] | Where do you think I’m from? | 你说我是哪里人 |
[09:44] | what’s that state between, uh, | 俄亥俄跟加利福尼亚中间 |
[09:46] | Ohio and California? | 那个州叫啥来着 |
[09:48] | The state of oblivion. | 记不得州 |
[09:51] | You fucking with me, Francis X.? | 你是在耍我吗 弗朗西斯·某某 |
[09:53] | – No. – I don’t like to be fucked with. | -没有 -我不喜欢被人耍 |
[09:55] | I’m not fucking with you. | 我没在耍你 |
[09:57] | So what’s the state I’m talking about? | 那我说的那个州叫啥 |
[10:02] | – Missouri. – That’s where you’re from. | -密苏里州 -你就是哪儿的人 |
[10:05] | – Isn’t it? – You got me. | -对不对 -被你说中了 |
[10:06] | I’m a good judge of character. | 我看人最准了 |
[10:08] | Just ask my first two husbands. | 不信问我头两个丈夫 |
[10:11] | They didn’t know what they were missing. | 他们居然会错过你 |
[10:13] | About 800 bucks and some paste jewelry by the time I was done. | 百八块加一堆假珠宝就把我卖了 |
[10:21] | What brings you to our fair city, | 为何来到我们美丽的城市 |
[10:23] | “Francis X. Bushman from Missouri”? | “来自密苏里州的弗朗西斯·某某” |
[10:27] | Judge my character. | 你来看看吧 |
[10:32] | You come for some kind of convention. | 你来参加某种集会 |
[10:36] | You sell hosiery or hair combs | 兜售袜子 梳子 |
[10:39] | or hatbands or who gives a fuck. | 帽带或者管他娘什么破玩意 |
[10:42] | You’re married, but your wife hasn’t sucked your cock | 你结婚了 可是早在哈丁总统买下农场前 |
[10:44] | since Harding bought the farm. | 你老婆就没亲过你老二 |
[10:46] | You used to run around with your asshole pals, | 你从前喜欢跟狐朋狗友鬼混 |
[10:49] | get yourself boiled on Saturday night. | 周末晚上喝个烂醉 |
[10:52] | Line up at the one whorehouse in town, | 聚在镇上唯一一家妓院里 |
[10:54] | come quick, and lie about it after. | 早早完事 又吹牛撒谎 |
[10:57] | But now you’re mostly thinking about | 可是现在你想的最多的是 |
[10:59] | fucking your secretary, | 睡女秘书 |
[11:01] | stealing a boatload off your boss, | 偷老板的货 |
[11:04] | and whether or not it would hurt more | 琢磨哪种死法更疼 |
[11:05] | to stand in front of a trolley | 是找辆电车卧轨 |
[11:08] | or shoot yourself in the head. | 还是给自己脑门一枪 |
[11:14] | and you love your children. | 而且你爱你的孩子 |
[11:19] | How’d I do? | 准吗 |
[11:23] | I sell floor polish. | 我是卖地板蜡的 |
[11:25] | You poor, sad fuck. | 你这可怜虫 |
[11:28] | What the hell are you doing here? | 那你来这干什么 |
[11:32] | Looking for a good time. | 找乐子 |
[11:34] | You know what kind of place this is? | 你知道这是什么地方 |
[11:39] | This is where hope comes to get fucked in the ass. | 这里是希望撅屁股挨操的地方 |
[11:46] | When’s she showing up? | 那她什么时候出现 |
[11:49] | If we run now, | 如果我们现在逃跑 |
[11:52] | how’s D’Angelo gonna know? | 迪·安格罗怎么会知道 |
[11:54] | Run where? With what? | 跑哪儿去 靠什么活 |
[12:01] | Get into the count room, drop off the money. | 进客房 扔下钱 |
[12:04] | Leave the satchel, don’t open it. | 包留那儿 别打开 |
[12:05] | I step out, start a conversation– | 我走过去 起个话头 |
[12:08] | “Anybody catch that Cubs game?” | “谁看那场球赛了” |
[12:09] | I double back with the key, empty the satchel, | 拿着钥匙走回来 把包倒空 |
[12:12] | open the safe. | 打开保险柜 |
[12:17] | This has not been thought through. | 这事没经过深思熟虑 |
[12:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:26] | What I said before, about your spouse, | 我之前说的关于你配偶的话 |
[12:29] | you know, being an accident… | 我俩本来就是意外 |
[12:32] | I didn’t mean it in a sense of something horrible. | 我没有恶意 |
[12:37] | What’s all the whispering? | 嘀咕什么呢 |
[12:39] | – Drop-off. – Come back in the morning. | -来送钱 -明早再来吧 |
[12:41] | It’s already a day late. We want to get it in now. | 已经晚了一天了 我们现在就得交 |
[12:44] | Give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[12:45] | We need to be sure it’s added. | 我们要确保钱记到账上 |
[12:47] | Nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[12:50] | All right. Come on, hurry up. | 好吧 进来 快点 |
[13:00] | Wait, wait, wait. I don’t have the key. | 等等 我没有钥匙 |
[13:05] | You know where the key is? | 你知道钥匙在哪里吗 |
[13:07] | Big Boy’s desk? | 老板的桌上 |
[13:08] | Go get it. | 去拿去 |
[13:09] | No one touches the desk. | 谁也不许碰桌子 |
[13:10] | – Unless he’s here. – He’s not here now. | -除非他本人在这里 -他现在不在这里 |
[13:13] | We really need to drop this off. | 我们真的需要把钱交了 |
[13:15] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[13:17] | – Trying the knob. – Can’t do that. | -看看门锁没锁 -不行 |
[13:20] | If it’s open, it’s open, right? | 没锁就进去 好吗 |
[13:30] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[13:31] | Don’t you fucking move! | 都别他妈动 |
[13:37] | What are you creeping around for? | 你们偷偷摸摸的在干什么 |
[13:40] | – A drop-off. – The room is closed. | -来送钱 -房间已经锁上了 |
[13:42] | – It was unlocked, so– – It was occupied! | -没有锁 所以 -里面有人 |
[13:44] | It was as occupied as a room can get! | 里面有人在忙活 |
[13:46] | – We were late. – Just a little late. | -我们晚了 -就晚了一点儿 |
[13:48] | – Last time there was some concern. – Give that to me. | -上次有点不顺利 -给我 |
[13:50] | Uh, technically that’s supposed to go in the, uh… | 按理说这个应该交到 |
[13:58] | Well, as long as it’s in Ralph’s hands, | 反正给拉尔菲了 |
[14:00] | I guess it’s okay to– | 我觉得就可以… |
[14:16] | What the fuck are you trying to pull? | 你们在玩什么把戏 |
[14:19] | What are we trying to pull? | 我们在玩什么把戏 |
[14:24] | Ralph, you want us to track down the Big Boy? | 拉尔菲 需要我们去找老板吗 |
[14:40] | Go find Mike D’Angelo. | 去找麦克·迪·安格罗 |
[14:52] | Let me take her out of here. Just let me do that. | 让我带她走 求你了 |
[14:55] | So you can book off again? | 你好再逃一次吗 |
[14:58] | You didn’t come for me. | 你不是为我而来的 |
[15:00] | You the honeypot, though, ain’t you? | 你还真是招蜂引蝶呢 |
[15:03] | You can’t want her part of this. It’s not what you are. | 你不会把她也卷进来 你不是这样的人 |
[15:05] | You don’t know me, do you? | 你不了解我 |
[15:07] | I know you wouldn’t stop. | 我知道你不会收手 |
[15:08] | I know I had to leave or never be free. | 我知道我不离开 就永远不会自由 |
[15:13] | You free now? | 你现在自由吗 |
[15:18] | Seven years I close my eyes at night. | 七年了 每晚我闭上眼睛 |
[15:22] | Only thing got me to sleep was your voice in my head. | 只有脑海里你的声音才能让我睡着 |
[15:26] | Then I realized I didn’t even remember what you sound like. | 然后我意识到我都不记得你的声音了 |
[15:31] | Just made you up. | 只是虚构了一个你 |
[15:36] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[15:40] | Please? | 好吗 |
[15:43] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[15:47] | we’re in New York, precious. | 我们在纽约 宝贝 |
[15:50] | Like I said we’d be. | 之前说好的 |
[15:52] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[15:54] | Yes, you did. | 是的 |
[15:55] | Can I have something to eat? | 我能吃点东西吗 |
[15:58] | As soon as we finish here. | 忙完这里的事就可以了 |
[16:00] | How soon is that? | 要多久 |
[16:02] | Not long. | 不会很久 |
[16:06] | Will it be? | 对吗 |
[16:12] | Where you hail from, little one? | 你从哪来的 小不点 |
[16:15] | It’s okay. You can tell him. | 没关系 告诉他吧 |
[16:18] | I was born in Oklahoma. | 我出生在俄克拉何马州 |
[16:20] | But we’ve been all over. | 但是我们去过很多地方 |
[16:22] | When your mama sing? | 你妈妈什么时候唱歌 |
[16:24] | She doesn’t sing. | 她不唱歌 |
[16:26] | Then what she do? | 那她都干什么 |
[16:28] | Work for Mr. Engler. | 为安格勒先生工作 |
[16:31] | Yeah? Who that? | 是吗 那是谁 |
[16:32] | He’s a white man in Memphis. | 他是孟斐斯的一位白人叔叔 |
[16:39] | What she do for him? | 她为他做什么工作 |
[16:43] | I keep his toilets clean. | 我帮他打扫厕所 |
[16:48] | I’m begging you. | 求你别问了 |
[16:52] | Will you let me in? | 能让我进去吗 |
[16:55] | We can’t talk if I’m not able to see you. | 见不到你的面 我们怎么谈 |
[16:59] | It’s a long way to travel for foolish games. | 我赶了老远的路 别闹了 |
[17:02] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[17:06] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:16] | Go sit over there and be quiet. | 坐那边去 别出声 |
[17:18] | Go sit over there. | 坐那边去 |
[17:40] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[18:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[18:12] | My name’s Althea. | 我叫艾尔西亚 |
[18:14] | That’s pretty. | 真美 |
[18:16] | Do you know what it means? | 你知道是什么意思吗 |
[18:19] | It means “healing” in ancient Greek. | 是古希腊语”治愈”的意思 |
[18:24] | My name is Valentin. | 我叫瓦伦丁 |
[18:35] | And this man, do you know him? | 这个男人你认识吗 |
[18:36] | They ain’t a part of this. | 这事和他们没关系 |
[18:49] | Well, I suppose we all have our affairs to discuss. | 我们都有自己的私事要讨论 |
[19:11] | How are you keeping, Mr. Glass? | 你好吗 格拉斯先生 |
[19:13] | Look at the ocean. | 我在看海 |
[19:16] | What about it? | 海怎么了 |
[19:18] | That color– two weeks before the season starts? | 旺季开始两周前是这个颜色 |
[19:22] | Bad sign. | 坏兆头 |
[19:23] | Looks all right to me. | 我看着还好 |
[19:25] | That’s hurricane water. | 看这样是要刮飓风了 |
[19:27] | – Kind of early for that. – Bad sign for the summer. | -这时候还没飓风吧 -夏天的坏兆头 |
[19:31] | Let’s hope for the best. | 但愿不会发生吧 |
[19:33] | That’s easy for you to say. | 说得轻巧 |
[19:37] | I have three and a half months to make my living out here. | 我就剩三个半月时间赚钱糊口了 |
[19:41] | If I don’t turn a profit now, I don’t turn one. | 要是现在不能盈利 那就没戏了 |
[19:43] | At all. | 彻底没戏了 |
[19:46] | But that never stops the lot of you showing up like clockwork. | 就算这样 你还是每天准时来店里收钱 |
[19:51] | Does it? | 不是吗 |
[19:52] | How’s that? | 你说什么 |
[19:54] | Where’s Lindsay anyway? | 琳赛人呢 |
[19:56] | Sheriff’s got his hands full today, so… | 警长今天很忙 |
[20:02] | There’s a problem. | 有点问题 |
[20:04] | – Yes, sir? – Little thief running around. | -怎么了先生 -这附近有个小贼 |
[20:05] | You need to get on it. | 你得处理一下 |
[20:08] | – What? – Sneaky little monkey. | -什么 -狡猾的小崽子 |
[20:10] | Comes in right behind the customers. | 跟在客人身后进来 |
[20:11] | Before you know it, makes off with a box of Caporals. | 一不留神就顺走一盒伍长烟草跑了 |
[20:13] | Twice now. | 已经有两次了 |
[20:14] | Can you describe him? | 能描述一下他的样貌吗 |
[20:17] | 10, 11. | 十岁出头 |
[20:19] | Flat cap. Dirty little monkey. | 小平帽 肮脏的小崽子 |
[20:22] | Well, we’ll keep an eye out. | 好 我们会留意的 |
[20:26] | I’m giving you this why? | 我为什么要把这钱给你 |
[20:28] | I vow to bring that rascal to justice, Mr. Glass. | 我发誓把这个混账绳之以法 格拉斯先生 |
[20:48] | “Take your war-club, Puggawaugun, | “带上你的武器 布格瓦根 |
[20:50] | and your mittens, Minjekahwun, | 和你的手套 门洁卡瓦 |
[20:51] | and your birch-canoe for sailing”… | 驶着你的桦树木舟 |
[20:54] | – He’s gonna blow it. – You can see it in his eyes. | -他肯定背不下来 -从他眼睛里都能看出来 |
[20:57] | …”may pass the black pitch-water; | 可能会经过那片黑水 |
[21:00] | slay this merciless magician, | 宰杀这无情的妖人 |
[21:03] | save the people from the fever | 从瘟疫中解救百姓 |
[21:06] | that he breathes across the fen-lands, And”– | 踏过这片沼泽地 然后…” |
[21:11] | Francis. Give up. | 弗朗西斯 放弃吧 |
[21:13] | I had to memorize the whole thing. | 我以前得把整首诗背下来 |
[21:15] | You lowly piece of crap. | 你这卑贱的小废物 |
[21:17] | You worm. | 你个害虫 |
[21:19] | – You dog. You hound. – You kangaroo. | -你是条狗 你是猎犬 -你个袋鼠 |
[21:23] | What? | 什么 |
[21:24] | You know, hop, hop. | 就是跳啊跳的那个 |
[21:27] | I am a kangaroo. How do you do? | 我是袋鼠 你好吗 |
[21:29] | In my pouch I have a kazoo. | 我的育儿袋里有只卡祖笛 |
[21:30] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[21:32] | Take your shirt off. | 把你衣服脱掉 |
[21:35] | You lost the bet. You got to take something off. | 你打赌输了 你得脱衣服 |
[21:38] | – Let’s go. – How come you never lose? | -脱呀 -你怎么没输过 |
[21:42] | We’re smarter than you. | 我们比你聪明 |
[21:43] | And younger. | 还比你年轻 |
[21:48] | This is shit. | 太难喝了 |
[21:49] | Worst booze in town. | 全市最难喝的酒 |
[21:50] | Worst booze in New Jersey. | 新泽西最难喝的酒 |
[21:53] | Fuck you, Irene. | 我操你丫的 艾琳 |
[21:54] | What’d you have to say that for? | 干嘛骂我 |
[21:55] | ‘Cause I felt like it. | 想骂就骂了 |
[21:57] | You’re a lousy, goddamn lush. | 你个龌龊的酒鬼 |
[22:01] | And you’re King Neptune’s consort. | 你还是海神王的女伴呢 |
[22:03] | I almost was once. | 我有次差点当选了 |
[22:05] | King Neptune’s cocksucker. | 给海神王吹箫 |
[22:07] | Try it again, I’ll brain you. | 再敢来一下 我就打爆你的脑袋 |
[22:12] | I know where to get the good stuff. | 我知道去哪能搞到好酒 |
[22:14] | Yeah? Where? | 是吗 在哪 |
[22:17] | The Ritz-Carlton. I’ll walk you right in. | 丽嘉卡顿酒店 我带你们进去 |
[22:20] | And how you gonna do that? | 你怎么带我们进去 |
[22:21] | Mama dressed me for the parade. | 妈妈给我打扮好了参加游行 |
[22:24] | They know who I am there. | 他们认识我 |
[22:25] | Well, then, Francis, what the fuck are you doing with us? | 弗朗西斯 那你跟我们瞎搅合什么 |
[22:30] | I know them, but I’m not like them. | 我认识他们 但我跟他们不是一路的 |
[22:34] | I’m like you. | 我跟你一样 |
[22:36] | – I had little wings. – Start at the bottom. | -我有小翅膀 -从底层摸爬滚打 |
[22:38] | With nothing. You have nothing. | 一无所有 孑然一身 |
[22:41] | A little tiara. | 有个小冠冕 |
[22:42] | There’s an opportunity. You take it. | 见缝插针 不放过任何机会 |
[22:46] | What choice do you have? | 还有别的选吗 |
[22:46] | I looked like an angel. | 我简直像个天使 |
[22:49] | You don’t have a choice. Get yourself ahead. | 你没得选 先下手为强 |
[22:52] | What else can you do? | 你还能做些什么 |
[22:54] | For what, though, huh? | 做来干什么啊 |
[22:55] | For what? | 为了什么啊 |
[22:57] | No one ever talks about that. | 根本没人提起这事 |
[22:58] | No one ever asks. What’s the point– | 根本没人问 有什么意义 |
[23:01] | Why don’t you shut the fuck up? | 你为什么不闭嘴 |
[23:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:09] | Nobody wants to listen to your stupid shit. | 没人想听你鬼扯 |
[23:13] | I’m not talking to you. | 我又不是在跟你说 |
[23:14] | I can hear you anyways. I’m fucking sick of it. | 反正我听得到 我就是他妈的烦你 |
[23:17] | Then go somewhere else. | 那滚别处待着去 |
[23:19] | This is my place. This is where I belong. | 这是我的地盘 我就该待在这 |
[23:23] | Sure is. | 当然了 |
[23:26] | What’s that, you old whore? I’ll punch your tits off. | 笑什么老婊子 信不信我打烂你们的奶子 |
[23:28] | You, too, you squirrel-faced cunt. | 你也是 麻雀脸孙子 |
[23:32] | Why don’t you watch your mouth? | 你干吗不管好你的臭嘴 |
[23:34] | Why don’t you spoon the shit out of my asshole | 你干嘛不从问我屁股讨泡屎 |
[23:35] | and eat it for dinner? | 然后当午饭吃了 |
[23:40] | I think you need to apologize to these ladies. | 我觉得你该向女士们道歉 |
[23:45] | Make me. | 逼我啊 |
[23:48] | Francis. Help us, please. | 弗朗西斯 帮帮我们 求你了 |
[23:55] | “Straightway from the Shining Wigwam | “阳光普照的威瓜姆畔 |
[23:57] | came the mighty Megissogwon, | 走出了强壮的麦格索昆 |
[23:59] | tall of stature, broad of shoulder, | 高大威武 宽肩熊背 |
[24:01] | clad from head to foot in wampum, | 从头到脚穿金戴银 |
[24:04] | armed with all his warlike weapons.” | 还带着他最得力的武器” |
[24:27] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[24:32] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[24:33] | Suck my dick, Mary Jane. | 舔屌去吧 娘娘腔 |
[24:51] | “Thus departed Hiawatha, | “尽管与海华沙分别 |
[24:53] | to the regions of the home-wind, | 我仍然要去家乡的风拂过的地方 |
[24:56] | to the Islands of the Blessed, | 去祝福之岛 |
[24:58] | to the Kingdom of Ponemah, | 去波尼马之国 |
[25:00] | to the Land of the Hereafter.” | 去来生之地” |
[25:05] | See? I do know it. | 你看 我背得下来 |
[25:07] | Guess you win after all. | 还是你赢了 |
[25:12] | What do I get? | 我有什么好处 |
[25:15] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[25:20] | I want to fuck you both. | 我想干你们两个 |
[26:02] | Who wants to talk first? | 谁想先说 |
[26:05] | Maybe you. | 还是你吧 |
[26:09] | We… | 我们… |
[26:15] | came to rob the joint? | 去抢了家店 |
[26:19] | The fucking balls. | 去你妈的 |
[26:21] | We knew the big boy would be out and– | 我们知道那大块头出去了然后 |
[26:24] | – Skeleton crew. – Yeah, skeleton crew. | -他是精英 -没错 精英 |
[26:28] | Figured it’d be easy. | 我觉得会很简单 |
[26:30] | How did you geniuses get that idea? | 你怎么会这么天才地想出这个点子 |
[26:33] | My wife. | 是我老婆 |
[26:35] | Your wife told you to rob Al Capone? | 你老婆叫你抢阿尔·卡彭 |
[26:38] | We’re having trouble at home. | 我们家里有点麻烦 |
[26:43] | I can vouch for that. | 这点我能作证 |
[26:53] | How you want to handle this? | 你想怎么办 |
[26:55] | Only one choice, right? | 只有一个选择吧 |
[26:59] | You’re the boss. You want to do it? | 你说了算 你想动手吗 |
[27:03] | Do you want me to do it? | 你想让我动手吗 |
[27:07] | Do you want to wait for Al? | 你想等阿尔吧 |
[27:14] | Just get ’em out of here. | 别在这动手 |
[27:16] | – Neat and quick. – That’s me all over. | -手脚干净利落点 -我一向如此 |
[27:19] | You need any of these guys? | 要这些人帮忙吗 |
[27:20] | Nah, I got my boys outside. | 不用 我的人就在门外 |
[27:27] | – Let’s go. – Where to? | -我们走 -去哪 |
[27:31] | Dance Marathon. | 跳舞马拉松 |
[27:33] | Let’s see how long you can stay on your feet. | 看看你能跳多久 |
[27:38] | Do you want another one? | 你想换一个吗 |
[27:40] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[27:43] | Off to the races. | 去跑道上吧 |
[27:49] | Evening, Al. You’re back early. | 晚上好 阿尔 你回来早了 |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:01] | *Any little duck can quack…* | *鸭子都会叫* |
[28:03] | *Any little worm can crawl* | *虫子都会爬* |
[28:05] | *Any little mole can frolic in the sun* | *鼹鼠都会在太阳下跳舞* |
[28:08] | *And make a little hole and have a little fun* | *打个洞来偷着乐* |
[28:13] | Ralphie, meet my new friends. | 拉尔菲 来见见我的新朋友 |
[28:15] | Mr. Paul Muni, Mr. George Raft. | 保罗·穆尼先生 和乔治·拉夫特先生 |
[28:17] | They’ve journeyed here from Hollywood, California. | 他们从加利福尼亚的好莱坞来到这里 |
[28:19] | Land of dreams. Tell him why you’re here, George. | 梦想之地 告诉他们你为什么来 乔治 |
[28:22] | We’re doing a crime picture. | 我们在拍一部犯罪片 |
[28:24] | – Set in Chicago. – That’s right. | -以芝加哥为背景 -没错 |
[28:25] | About? | 讲什么的 |
[28:26] | Kind of a Shakespearean drama. | 莎士比亚式的剧本 |
[28:28] | – Man’s rise and fall. – With lots of action. | -讲述人的沉浮 -还有许多动作戏 |
[28:31] | And he gets it in the end, right? | 他最后成功了 是不是 |
[28:32] | That’s how they have to do it. | 剧情必须这样 |
[28:34] | And to show them how that works, | 为了给这两位先生点素材 |
[28:36] | I figured I’d introduce them to Mr. Bugs Moran. | 我觉得应该把巴格斯·莫兰介绍给他们 |
[28:41] | Break open the Cubanos. | 拆盒古巴雪茄 |
[28:43] | Drinks. Let’s get a card game going, huh? | 还有喝的 咱来玩俩把牌吧 |
[28:49] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么在这里 |
[28:53] | We were just leaving. | 我们这就走 |
[28:54] | That’s a different question. | 你们没回答我的问题 |
[28:57] | Taking care of a problem, Al. | 有点小问题罢了 阿尔 |
[29:00] | What problem? | 什么问题 |
[29:12] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[29:15] | You two make yourselves at home. | 你们俩不用拘谨 喝好玩好 |
[29:18] | You two, over here. | 你们俩 过来 |
[29:22] | If you would be so kind. | 麻烦你们了 |
[29:25] | You heard the man. | 快走 |
[29:27] | Okay, folks, listen up. Look up, walk up, and pay up. | 朋友们 瞧一瞧来看一看 |
[29:31] | Yes, it’s a grand day to stroll the boardwalk. | 今天正适合在木板路上散步 |
[29:33] | But we got more to see than water and sand. | 但除了眼前的景色 还有别的好看 |
[29:36] | Just one nickel pays admission to Atlantic City’s very own… | 只要五分钱就能看到大西洋城特有的… |
[29:40] | – Could you put a word in? – It’s tricky. | -能向上面的人引荐我吗 -没那么简单 |
[29:42] | I’m not looking for much. Just something in the department. | 我也不求多 只要有个事做就行 |
[29:45] | It needs to be the right time. | 这事得看时候 |
[29:46] | Jim Neary gets put up for alderman. | 吉姆·内尔利都提名市议员了 |
[29:48] | You want to be like Jim Neary? | 你想成为吉姆·内尔利那样的人吗 |
[29:50] | Man doesn’t have an honest bone in his body. | 那小子嘴里就没一句真话 |
[29:51] | You paid money to go to that dinner. | 你哪怕花钱都要去他的庆功宴 |
[29:53] | What’s that got to do with it? | 这跟我有什么相关 |
[29:55] | Next time you see the Commodore… | 下次你见到准将时… |
[29:58] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[29:59] | Well, maybe one of the firehouses– | 可以是消防队啊… |
[30:00] | Eli, you need to trust me, okay? | 伊莱 你得信任我 好吗 |
[30:12] | Nuck. | 努克 |
[30:14] | – Hey, Nuck. – What? | -努克 -怎么了 |
[30:16] | Last Sunday, | 上周日 |
[30:18] | I went with June and her parents up to Brigantine. | 我跟琼和她的父母一起去布里根泰恩 |
[30:21] | We’re all walking along the shore | 我们沿着海岸一起散步时 |
[30:24] | and she goes, “I lost my hair ribbon. | 她说 “我的发带掉了 |
[30:28] | Help me find it.” | 帮我找找” |
[30:31] | – We wind up behind the grass. – Caporals! Caporals! | -最后我们躲进了草丛 -香烟 香烟 |
[30:34] | And she lets me put my hand right there. | 她允许我把手放在那 |
[30:36] | A penny apiece. Caporals. | 一分钱一根 来买香烟啦 |
[30:37] | – Hey, mister, cigarette? – I couldn’t believe it. | -先生 要买香烟吗 -我简直不敢相信 |
[30:40] | You could hear them all talking on the other– | 都能听到他们在外面说话… |
[30:43] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[30:51] | Watch out! – | 小心点 |
[30:57] | Stop! | 站住 |
[30:59] | Watch it! | 当心 |
[31:04] | Popcorn, peanuts, and a prize for the kiddies! | 爆米花 花生 给您的孩子买点礼物吧 |
[31:08] | One little nickel gets you a lot of deliciousness! | 只要五分钱就能大快朵颐 |
[31:12] | Right here, get your pretzels… | 就在这里 买点椒盐脆饼吧 |
[31:44] | This really hurts my feelings. | 这可真伤我的心 |
[31:48] | I mean, what’d I ever do to you, huh? | 我哪里冒犯到你俩了 |
[31:53] | Except give you a leg up? | 我没帮过你吗 |
[31:56] | I take you in. Favor to your brother | 我拉你入伙 是看你哥哥的面子 |
[32:00] | so you could lay low. | 好让你避避风头 |
[32:01] | Didn’t I do that? | 不是吗 |
[32:03] | You did. | 是你帮的 |
[32:05] | You ever say thank you? I never heard it. | 你有说过哪怕一句谢谢吗 我没听过 |
[32:09] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[32:11] | Doesn’t count now. | 现在说没用 |
[32:15] | And you. | 还有你 |
[32:18] | I thought we was buddies. | 我还当我们是哥们 |
[32:21] | Of course we are, Al. | 我们当然是了 阿尔 |
[32:27] | You steal from buddies? | 你会偷哥们的钱吗 |
[32:30] | What kind of a man does that make you? | 你这样算个什么东西啊 |
[32:35] | Greedy. | 贪财的人 |
[32:36] | Just very greedy. | 我只是很贪财罢了 |
[32:39] | And you? | 你呢 |
[32:43] | I’m greedy, too. | 我也是贪财 |
[32:47] | Here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[32:49] | I don’t believe you. | 我觉得你们在说谎 |
[32:52] | I think you’re up to something. | 我觉得你们揣着什么鬼点子 |
[32:55] | I think Charlie Luciano was right. | 我感觉查理·卢西亚诺是对的 |
[32:58] | I think you’re a fucking badge. | 你他妈就是个条子 |
[33:01] | Al, you got your guests. | 阿尔 这还有客人 |
[33:05] | Turn up the radio, Ralphie. | 收音机声音调大点 拉尔菲 |
[33:17] | What you have to say? | 还有什么好说的吗 |
[33:32] | I am Nelson Kasper Van Alden! | 我是尼尔森·卡斯帕·范·奥尔登 |
[33:36] | I am a sworn agent of the United States Treasury. | 我曾宣誓担任美国财政部探员 |
[33:40] | And I swear by Jesus our Lord | 我向上帝起誓 |
[33:43] | justice will rain down upon you if it is my last– | 你会受到正义的惩罚 如果这是我 |
[33:51] | Fucking Fed piece of shit. | 操蛋的联邦探员 |
[33:53] | Get him off me! Get him off me! | 把他拉开 拉开 |
[34:01] | You all right, Snork? | 你没事吧 哥们 |
[34:02] | He was gonna kill me. He was gonna kill me. | 他要杀我 他要杀我 |
[34:04] | This concludes our broadcast day. | 今天的直播到此为止 |
[34:07] | This is Herbert Carter signing off from Chicago. | 赫伯特·卡特在芝加哥向您说再见 |
[34:13] | All this time. | 这么久了 |
[34:16] | The shit with the irons? | 这个摆弄手铐的烂人 |
[34:22] | Fuck! Fuck you! | 操 操你丫的 |
[34:24] | – Fuck! – I’m sorry, June. | -操 -对不起 琼 |
[34:26] | – Fucking son of a bitch. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -王八蛋 -对不起 对不起 |
[34:28] | – Boss, you all right? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry, June. | -老大你没事吧 -抱歉 琼 |
[34:30] | – It’s all right. – What are you mumbling? | -没事 -你嘀咕什么呢 |
[34:32] | Stay out. | 别进来 |
[34:35] | I’m talking to you, huh?! | 我跟你说话呢 |
[34:36] | Spill it! Spill it now! | 说话 说 |
[34:43] | W-We came for the ledgers. | 我们冲着账本来的 |
[34:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:48] | We were told to. | 别人安排的 |
[34:51] | – By who? – This Fed… who was squeezing us. | -谁 -有个敲诈我们的探员 |
[34:57] | What’s his name, huh? | 他叫什么名字 |
[35:00] | Look, either way it’s over, huh? | 听着 反正你都完了 |
[35:03] | Tell me and I’ll make it quick. | 告诉我 我给你个痛快 |
[35:07] | This “Prohee”… named Ness. | 那个禁酒探员 叫内斯 |
[35:28] | We was barbers, Ralphie? | 我们从前是理发师 拉尔斐 |
[35:31] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[35:34] | We would be asleep now. | 我们现在都该睡了 |
[35:39] | Face down in a cornfield. | 找块麦田脸朝下埋了 |
[35:43] | Sure thing, Al. | 没问题 阿尔 |
[35:48] | What do we tell his brother? | 我们怎么跟他兄弟说 |
[35:51] | Luciano’s taking care of him. | 有卢西亚诺对付呢 |
[36:10] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[36:13] | Watch him. | 看着他 |
[36:19] | You finish that, | 完事以后 |
[36:20] | Al wants you to run this over to Cicero. | 阿尔要你把这个送到西塞罗 |
[36:25] | He’s not feeling safe. | 他不放心 |
[36:32] | He’s very grateful for what you’ve done. | 他很感谢你的所作所为 |
[37:00] | Lobby. | 大厅到了 |
[37:15] | He had two kids. | 他有两个孩子 |
[37:17] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[37:18] | When they ask what I do, I won’t be ashamed to tell them. | 他们问我是做什么的 我不会说不出口 |
[37:25] | What happens to me? | 我该怎么办 |
[37:27] | You think I give a shit? | 你觉得我在乎吗 |
[37:39] | Buy yourself a bus ticket. | 自己买张车票去 |
[37:55] | Hiawatha? | 酋长大人 |
[38:14] | You like the decor? | 你喜欢这的装潢吗 |
[38:17] | Just what I was looking for. | 正合我意 |
[38:19] | Then what’s your pleasure? | 你喜欢怎么来 |
[38:22] | Her first, then you. | 先是她 再是你 |
[38:26] | You don’t like me? | 你不喜欢我 |
[38:28] | Save you for last. | 把你留到最后 |
[38:31] | Where do you want to do it? | 你想在哪里做 |
[38:34] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[38:37] | Filthy little boy. | 下流胚子 |
[38:40] | Son of a Piney, that’s me. | 这叫新泽西人本色 |
[38:42] | I thought you was from Missouri. | 我以为你是密苏里来的 |
[38:45] | I am a kangaroo. How do you do? | 我是一只袋鼠 你好吗 |
[38:56] | Let’s get dirty. | 我们来放纵吧 |
[39:06] | Looking for my pouch? | 在找我的育儿袋吗 |
[39:09] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[39:10] | Hop on in. | 进来啊 |
[39:12] | Francis, just so you know, | 弗朗西斯 你要知道 |
[39:15] | nothing personal. | 我并不是针对你 |
[39:21] | Boss still inside? | 老大还在里面吗 |
[39:26] | Well, is this how you imagined it? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[39:29] | These many years? With another innocent at hand? It can’t be. | 这么多年了 还带着个孩子 不可能的 |
[39:33] | You think you getting out of this? | 你以为你能全身而退吗 |
[39:34] | The battle is already over. | 战争已经结束了 |
[39:36] | I walked in here on my own accord. I have no weapon. | 我孤身一人进来 没带武器 |
[39:38] | – Your men outside. – That would all happen after. | -你的人在外头 -那是后话 |
[39:41] | Does that matter to you? I don’t think it does. | 对你有影响吗 我不觉得 |
[39:46] | Send the little one out. | 送小家伙出去 |
[39:47] | But not Miss Maitland? | 不送梅特兰小姐吗 |
[39:55] | What you come here for? | 你来这干嘛 |
[39:58] | True, now. | 说实话 |
[40:23] | I need to open it. | 我得把箱子打开 |
[40:37] | I paid for the studio, | 我花钱录下来 |
[40:40] | the musicians, the pressing. | 雇了音乐家 在报刊上刊登消息 |
[40:43] | No one will play it. | 可没人愿意放 |
[40:45] | No one will hire me. | 没人愿意雇我 |
[40:46] | Not in Chicago. Not in Kansas City. | 芝加哥没有 堪萨斯城没有 |
[40:48] | – Not anywhere. – What have I to do with that? | -哪里都没有 -这跟我有什么关系呢 |
[40:50] | You stopped them to stop me. | 你不让他们雇我的 |
[40:53] | My reach extends to every honky-tonk and barrelhouse? | 我的势力能遍布每个小破酒馆吗 |
[40:57] | I can’t live that way. Not with her. | 我不能跟她这么活着 |
[41:00] | Give her up. Others do. | 放弃她吧 大家都放弃了 |
[41:02] | You are drowning me. | 你要弄死我 |
[41:05] | Drop by drop. | 一点一点的 |
[41:06] | Perhaps the failing is your own. | 或许你的失败是因为你自己 |
[41:18] | Won’t you let me go? | 你能放我走吗 |
[41:26] | I came here from a meeting downtown– | 我在市区开完会过来的 |
[41:29] | more truthful to say I was summoned– | 说实话是卢西亚诺先生 |
[41:31] | with a Mr. Luciano. | 叫我过去的 |
[41:35] | I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[41:37] | I am being dictated terms. | 他是来给我讲规矩的 |
[41:41] | I will be allowed to conduct my business, | 我可以继续经营我的生意 |
[41:45] | but only under his control. | 但要在他的掌控之下 |
[41:48] | In exchange, I will be protected from others of his kind. | 作为交换 他的人不会伤害我 |
[41:53] | He will allow me | 我在自己家 |
[41:55] | to conduct my business in my home. | 做个生意还要他允许 |
[41:59] | This is the new order of things. | 这是新规矩 |
[42:01] | – Ain’t no concern of mine. – What if it were? | -跟我有什么关系 -如果有呢 |
[42:04] | And am I worse than those devils who betrayed you? | 我比那些背叛你的恶魔还坏吗 |
[42:07] | You the only devil I know. | 我就认识你一个恶魔 |
[42:09] | Call me what you will. I never claimed to be your friend. | 随便你怎么叫我 我没想过做你朋友 |
[42:12] | I’ll make a place for you. | 我会给你地位 |
[42:14] | I’ll pay you well. | 多给你分红 |
[42:16] | If it’s blood you want, you’ll have your chance to spill it. | 如果你想要血债血偿 你会有机会的 |
[42:20] | Me help you? | 我帮你吗 |
[42:22] | You help yourself. | 是你帮你自己 |
[42:24] | Every soul in this room yearns to be free. | 这间房中的每个灵魂都渴望自由 |
[42:36] | Put the record on. | 把唱片放上 |
[42:38] | I’m making you an offer. You’ll not get a better one. | 这是我的提议 你不可能找到更好的了 |
[42:41] | Put it on. | 放上 |
[44:01] | I’ll take the bargain. | 我接受 |
[44:04] | No. | 不 |
[44:06] | Don’t really matter to me. | 我无所谓 |
[44:09] | It’s not what I came for. | 我不是为这来的 |
[44:11] | You came to be heard. That’s your voice. | 你希望别人听到你的歌声 我们听到了 |
[44:16] | You set it up and I belong to you. | 你办好这事 我就跟随你 |
[44:19] | Pick the city. I’ll make the call. | 选个地方 我会打电话安排的 |
[44:21] | You’ll be booked tomorrow. | 你明天就会有工作了 |
[44:35] | You weren’t put on this earth to be no ofay’s maid. | 你不是给白人做女佣的命 |
[44:41] | You can’t trust him. | 你不能相信他 |
[44:44] | Don’t you know that? | 难道你不知道吗 |
[44:46] | I say I can. Far as I need to. | 我可以 我也需要相信他 |
[45:12] | You ever meet your daddy? | 你见过你爸吗 |
[45:14] | Mama loved him, but she had to leave. | 妈妈爱他 但她必须离开 |
[45:29] | Baby girl… | 宝贝 |
[45:32] | you stay real close to your mama now, you hear? | 你现在紧跟着你妈 好吗 |
[45:36] | Keep her away from men like me. | 让她远离我这种男人 |
[45:43] | Let’s get to business. | 让我们谈正事吧 |
[45:48] | I’ll need the gun. As a gesture of loyalty. | 为了表示你的忠心 把枪给我 |
[46:13] | They leave first. | 先让她们走 |
[46:15] | We’ll all go together. | 我们一起走 |
[46:18] | What sense that make? | 这有什么意义呢 |
[46:22] | We headed in different places. | 我们要去不同的地方 |
[46:27] | Go on, now. | 快走吧 |
[46:37] | Help with that, ma’am? | 我来帮忙 女士 |
[47:07] | Yes, of course you do. | 你可以离开 |
[47:36] | Our collaboration begins. | 我们的合作开始了 |
[47:46] | Pop wants to see you. | 爸想见你 |
[47:49] | Why, does he need money? | 为什么 他需要钱吗 |
[47:51] | – It’s not like that. – Then what? | -不是这样的 -那是什么 |
[47:54] | He’s only got two sons. | 他只有两个儿子 |
[47:57] | I see Ma, that’s what matters. | 我知道 “妈” 这才是最重要的 |
[48:00] | Talks about you all the time. | 他总谈起你 |
[48:04] | Fuck him. | 操他妈的 |
[48:06] | Don’t use words like that. | 别说脏话 |
[48:12] | Mabel’s pregnant. | 梅布尔怀孕了 |
[48:15] | She is? | 是吗 |
[48:18] | Well, that’s bully. | 太好了 |
[48:35] | Hold on there. | 别动 |
[48:38] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[48:40] | Calm down. No one’s gonna hurt you. | 冷静 没人会伤害你的 |
[48:42] | You’re caught, that’s all. | 你被抓住了 仅此而已 |
[48:57] | Been busy today, hmm? | 你今天挺忙的啊 |
[49:03] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[49:09] | You must have a name. | 你肯定有个名字吧 |
[49:12] | Nellie Bly. | 娜丽·布莱 |
[49:14] | Don’t cut shines with me. That’s what it says on the book. | 别糊弄我 那是书上的名字 |
[49:31] | I’m Nucky. | 我叫努基 |
[49:34] | That’s my brother Eli. | 他是我弟弟伊莱 |
[49:38] | It’s not as bad as you think. Just tell me your name. | 事情没你想得那么糟 告诉我你叫什么 |
[49:43] | Gillian. | 吉莉安 |
[49:45] | That’s not a name for a boy. | 这不是男孩的名字 |
[49:47] | I’m not a boy. | 我不是男孩 |
[50:03] | Fuck you looking at? | 你他妈看什么看 |
[50:06] | You think I don’t know who you are? | 你以为我不知道你是谁 |
[50:09] | You little thieving monkey. | 你这个小偷 |
[50:11] | I’ll run you out of town. | 看我把你从这撵出去 |
[50:14] | What? | 什么 |
[50:15] | You expect some kind of favor? | 你以为我会对你网开一面 |
[50:17] | You stupid fucking child. | 该死的小混蛋 |
[50:20] | Why would you trust me? | 你为什么要相信我 |
[50:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[50:39] | Old Rumpus. $50. | 去喧嚣依旧 五十块钱 |
[50:45] | You hear me? I’ll give you 50. | 你听见了吗 我给你五十块钱 |
[50:50] | I said I’ll pay you. | 我说了给钱的 |
[50:52] | You don’t have to pay me, sir. I already work for you. | 你不用付钱 先生 我就是给你干活的 |
[51:15] | To see you. | 要见你 |
[51:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[51:40] | Joe Harper. | 乔·哈珀 |
[51:42] | Where from? | 哪儿人 |
[51:44] | Indiana. | 印第安纳州 |
[51:46] | What are you doing here? | 那你来这儿做什么 |
[51:48] | Trying to get ahead. | 想出人头地 |
[51:53] | What you saw tonight– | 你今晚看到的… |
[51:55] | – I didn’t see anything. – You saw me. | -我什么都没看见 -你看见我了 |
[52:00] | Anything I might have said– | 不管我说了什么… |
[52:02] | You just said you wanted to go home. | 你只说了你想回家 |
[52:10] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[52:12] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[52:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[52:15] | You just had a rough night. | 你只是今晚过得不顺心 |
[52:18] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[52:20] | Besides, if you only help people to help yourself, | 而且 要是助人只为利己 |
[52:24] | what kind of world would it be? | 那算什么世道呢 |
[52:27] | Someone I was close to just died | 一个与我亲近的人刚刚死了 |
[52:31] | because of me. | 因我而死 |
[52:34] | Last thing I heard her say was, | 她对我说的最后一句话是 |
[52:36] | “Have your coffee.” | “快喝咖啡去” |
[52:40] | She’s gone | 她死了 |
[52:42] | and I’m still here. | 而我还活着 |
[52:46] | What kind of world is that? | 这算什么世道 |
[52:52] | Come on, now. It’s not helping yourself. | 拿着吧 这不算你利己 |
[52:57] | It’s helping me. | 是在帮我 |
[53:10] | Senor? | 先生 |
[53:13] | They are downstairs. | 他们在楼下 |
[53:18] | What? | 什么 |
[53:20] | I need everybody to listen good. | 所有人好好听着 |
[53:22] | You will swear an oath of allegiance | 你们要发誓效忠 |
[53:24] | to Mr. Nucky Thompson of Atlantic City, New Jersey, | 新泽西州大西洋城的努基·汤普森先生 |
[53:27] | to protect and defend his person and property against all enemies, | 捍卫他的人身和财产不受敌人侵犯 |
[53:31] | foreign and domestic, as long as you both shall live. | 赴汤蹈火 在所不辞 |
[53:39] | Nobody knew where you were. | 没人知道你去哪儿了 |
[53:41] | So I done a Paul Revere. | 所以我提前集结了人手 |
[53:45] | We saddling up for a showdown or not? | 我们到底要不要开战 |
[53:56] | We are. | 开战 |
[54:16] | Bring the car around. | 把车开过来 |
[54:23] | You ain’t never gonna stop them white boys. | 你阻止不了白人 |
[54:26] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[54:29] | They everywhere. You just here. | 他们无处不在 你只有这一块地 |
[54:33] | I’d call surviving a victory. | 能生存下去就是胜利 |
[54:38] | Well, you pretty slick at that. | 这你倒是挺擅长的 |
[54:41] | Gonna keep your word to her? | 你对她说的话能做到吗 |
[54:45] | ‘Cause I’m keeping to mine. | 我自己的话说到做到 |
[54:48] | How will you know? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[54:52] | I won’t. | 我不知道 |
[54:55] | Then tell yourself I will. | 那就告诉自己我会做到吧 |
[55:01] | All a dream to begin with. | 浮生若梦 |
[55:05] | Ain’t nobody ever been free. | 没有人是自由的 |
[55:35] | All right, then. | 那么来吧 |