时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:06] | Mayor Bader, what do you | 巴德市长 |
[02:07] | have to say about all the recent violence? | 你对最近发生的暴力事件 有何看法 |
[02:08] | We have men in the field, boys. Sheriff’s Department is on it. | 我们已经着手了 警长在调查 |
[02:10] | When will some arrests be made? | 什么时候逮捕相关人员呢 |
[02:12] | – Any day now. – Have you lost control of the city? | -随时 -你已经无法控制这座城市了吗 |
[02:14] | There’s no need for wild accusations. | 不必胡乱指控 |
[02:16] | But the bodies are piling up. | 但死的人越来越多 |
[02:19] | 11 murders and counting. | 超过十一起谋杀案 |
[02:22] | That’s a statement, not a question. | 这是声明 不是问题 |
[02:23] | Have you lost control of the city? | 你已经无法控制这座城市了吗 |
[02:25] | Sheriff Keck and his men are taking every possible measure | 凯克警长和他的警员竭尽全能 |
[02:27] | to ensure public safety. | 保护大家的安全 |
[02:30] | – Have you lost control? – Absolutely have not. | -是否已经失控 -当然没有 |
[02:34] | Is that what you want the tourists to believe? | 这是你想让游客相信的话吗 |
[02:36] | The everyday visitor has nothing to fear. | 游客无须害怕 |
[02:38] | Nothing to fear except gunfire. | 但是要小心枪火 |
[02:40] | These attacks are gangsters versus gangsters | 这些都是黑帮之间的争斗 |
[02:43] | and ordinary citizens have no cause for undue concern. | 普通百姓无须过度忧心 |
[02:49] | So you admit this town you claim to control | 你的意思是 你声称在你之手的城市 |
[02:51] | is in the hands of criminals? | 其实已被罪犯掌控 |
[02:52] | – Where they from? – New York? Philly? | -他们是哪里的人 -纽约 费城 |
[03:20] | – Where they from? – New York? Philly? Chicago? | -他们是哪里的人 -纽约 费城 芝加哥 |
[03:23] | They Italians? | 是意大利人吗 |
[03:24] | One at a time, please. One at a time. | 一个一个问 一个一个来 |
[03:25] | Are they the ones behind the shootings at the Ritz? | 他们是丽兹枪杀案的幕后使者吗 |
[03:27] | Now, once again, that is the kind of irresponsible– | 我再说一次 这是不负责任的… |
[03:29] | – What about the Northside killings? – Are the Negroes involved? | -北边的谋杀案呢 -有黑鬼参与吗 |
[03:32] | – If you let me get a word in– – Where’s Nucky Thompson? | -请容我说一句 -努基·汤普森在哪里 |
[03:34] | – Mr. Thompson– – Is he pulling the strings? | -汤普森先生 -是他主使的吗 |
[03:37] | – Mr. Thompson– – Is he alive or dead? | -汤普森先生 -他是生是死 |
[03:39] | Let’s get something straight. | 先把事情说清楚 |
[03:40] | Nucky Thompson doesn’t run this city. | 这座城市不归努基·汤普森管 |
[03:43] | I do. | 是我管 |
[03:47] | Right! | 对 |
[03:49] | That’s a riot. | 真有趣 |
[03:54] | I left you nine messages at the Ritz. | 我在丽兹给你留了九条信息 |
[03:56] | I’m completely in the dark out here. | 我在这儿啥都不知道 |
[03:58] | They don’t have papers in Pennsylvania? | 宾州没有报纸吗 |
[04:00] | Did I miss something? | 我错失了什么新闻 |
[04:01] | I’m fighting a war from a fucking lumberyard. | 我在一个木场打仗呢 |
[04:03] | Now see? This is all new information. | 看到没 这就是我不知道的新消息 |
[04:06] | Are you at Overholt? | 你在欧文赫特吗 |
[04:07] | I’ve been here for five days. | 我来了五天了 |
[04:10] | And? | 然后呢 |
[04:11] | Don’t you know what you got here? | 你不知道这有些什么吗 |
[04:13] | I’ve never been near the place. | 我没去过那地方 |
[04:15] | Then you need to come see it. | 那你还是来看看吧 |
[04:16] | I can’t make it down the block without getting shot at. | 我走不过一街区 就会吃子弹 |
[04:19] | TAhat’s too bad. | 情况不妙啊 |
[04:20] | ‘Cause it’s worth the trip. | 不过你值得来一趟 |
[04:22] | What the fuck are you trying to tell me? | 你他妈的到底想说什么 |
[04:24] | Well, I’m no expert, | 我不是专家 |
[04:26] | but this place gets cooking, | 不过这地方有搞头 |
[04:28] | you’re the biggest bootlegger in the country. | 你是国内最大的私酒商 |
[04:35] | – Did you hear me? – I’ll call you back. | -你听到了吗 -我等会儿回你电话 |
[04:41] | What the fuck is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:43] | Break it up. I said break it up! | 放手 我说放手 |
[04:50] | You promised to keep a lid on this. | 你保证会控制局面的 |
[04:52] | Got to blow off steam some kind of ways. | 总得想个法子出出气 |
[04:54] | He gave his word they’d stay on their own side. | 他保证过他们的人不会越界 |
[04:56] | How they supposed to get to the head? | 不越界怎么上厕所 |
[04:57] | Dig a hole. Why’s it my problem? | 挖个洞 这不是我的问题 |
[05:00] | How about I give you the shovel and you do the digging? | 我给你铲 你挖吧 |
[05:02] | Chalky, enough. | 朝琪 够了 |
[05:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:15] | Let’s get something straight. | 我先把话说清楚 |
[05:16] | I need him and I need those men. | 我需要他 我需要这些人 |
[05:18] | Maybe I ought to take my boys and go home. | 也许我该带我的人回家去 |
[05:20] | Fine, call Torrio. Tell him the deal’s off. | 好吧 打给托里奥 告诉他协议终止 |
[05:23] | No, the deal’s with me. | 不 你是和我定的协议 |
[05:25] | Then what’s a handshake with you supposed to be worth? | 那和你言和为的是什么 |
[05:30] | We’ll head to the Boardwalk, down by Margate. | 我们会去木板路 马盖特区尽头 |
[05:33] | See if we can’t get Rosetti to stick his head out. | 看能不能引罗塞蒂出来 |
[05:36] | You need to watch out for civilians. | 你们得保护好市民 |
[05:37] | No, we need to watch out for ourselves. | 不 我们得保护好自己 |
[05:39] | The rest is for you to clean up. | 剩下的交给你们处理 |
[05:42] | Get your bingo-bongos to help. | 让你的走狗们帮帮忙 |
[05:45] | Come on, we’re going hunting. | 走 打猎去 |
[05:52] | You were all told to lay off the supply. | 你们都不准再喝了 |
[05:54] | The whores are gone. | 小姐们都走了 |
[05:56] | The fuck we supposed to do if we can’t have a drink? | 没酒喝 我们搞毛啊 |
[05:57] | Keep sober so you don’t get taken out next time. | 保持清醒 下次才不会被抬着出去 |
[06:00] | If I’m gonna catch it, I’d rather be tight. | 如果要死 我情愿醉着 |
[06:03] | You want the boss to hear you say that? | 你想让老大听听你说的话吗 |
[06:05] | What the fuck do I care anymore? | 我他妈的懒得管这么多 |
[06:14] | No wine. | 没有酒 |
[06:15] | Forget about it. I no come all this way to have a drink. | 算了 我奔波而来可不是为了喝酒 |
[06:21] | Keep everyone away from here. | 清场 |
[06:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:34] | How many men I give you? | 我给了你多少人 |
[06:37] | Exactly? | 精确说 |
[06:39] | Exactly. | 精确说 |
[06:41] | 43. | 四十三个 |
[06:43] | And how many of my men you have left? | 你还剩多少人 |
[06:46] | Exactly? | 精确说 |
[06:47] | 31. | 三十一个 |
[06:50] | Plus nine of my own. | 包括我的九个人 |
[06:52] | So 12 of my men you lose. | 那你失去了我给你的十二个人 |
[06:56] | And for what? | 换来的是什么呢 |
[07:03] | I got the hotel. | 我得到了他的酒店 |
[07:07] | I got the casino. | 我得到了他的娱乐场 |
[07:11] | I got his warehouse. | 我得到了他的仓库 |
[07:13] | You no have Nucky Thompson. | 但是你没抓到努基·汤普森 |
[07:16] | Huh? And Arnold Rothstein, | 也没抓到阿诺德·罗斯坦 |
[07:19] | he’s still eating dinner in Times Square. | 他现在还在时代广场吃饭 |
[07:22] | All these words you say, | 你说的那些话 |
[07:24] | what do they mean? | 是什么意思 |
[07:26] | I’m leaving bodies on the ground, Joe. | 乔 我已经干掉了很多人 |
[07:29] | We’re winning. | 我们快赢了 |
[07:31] | And half of Thompson’s crew, | 汤普森手上的人 |
[07:32] | they’re shines. | 一半都是黑鬼 |
[07:35] | You can’t count them as a whole person. | 他们不能算完整的人 |
[07:43] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[07:53] | What does it matter once they’re dead? | 只要他们都死了 就无所谓了 |
[08:04] | I’m gonna keep mine. | 我会遵守我的诺言 |
[08:30] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[08:33] | Now you know what time it is. | 这样你就知道时间了 |
[08:57] | I’d like to go in, please. | 请让我进去 |
[09:10] | Such a gentleman. | 真有风度 |
[09:13] | Not always. | 有时候吧 |
[09:33] | Dear. I have your lunch. | 亲爱的 我给你端午餐来了 |
[09:40] | It’s your favorite. | 是你最喜欢的 |
[09:42] | Ham on white bread. | 白面包配火腿 |
[09:44] | A dill pickle. | 还有腌黄瓜 |
[09:46] | And Oreos if you finish everything. | 如果你都吃光了 还有奥利奥 |
[09:54] | Aren’t you hungry? | 不饿吗 |
[10:10] | Why don’t you come out and we’ll eat together? | 出来吧 我们一起吃 |
[10:13] | Would you like that? | 好不好 |
[10:18] | Then I’ll come in and sit with you. | 然后我进去陪你坐着 |
[10:21] | That way, it won’t be so lonely. | 那样你就不那么孤单了 |
[10:45] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[10:50] | All right, darling. | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[10:54] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[11:04] | Harry, come on, we gotta go! | 哈利 快点 我们得走了 |
[11:09] | I’ll get my jacket. | 我去拿夹克 |
[11:12] | Hey, who’s gonna do the cookin’ today? | 今天谁做饭 |
[11:19] | Hey, Jimmy, you hear the game last night? | 吉米 你收听昨晚的比赛了吗 |
[11:22] | Here. | 给 |
[11:23] | It’s good for another scrape. | 还能再用一次 |
[11:26] | I’m in the middle of this. | 我忙着呢 |
[11:28] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:29] | Slug straight through the radiator. | 散热器打坏了 |
[11:32] | And the hose is shot. | 管子也是 |
[11:34] | I’ll do that after. | 我待会儿再修那个 |
[11:39] | You’re gonna get all dirty. | 你要弄脏手了 |
[11:41] | Who kept that old Willys of yours running? | 你怎么还开那辆老车 |
[11:43] | Who sold it to me in the first place? | 当初是谁卖给我的 |
[11:46] | Wasn’t anything wrong with it. | 那时候车挺好的 |
[11:47] | Except for the brakes, rear axle, cylinder heads. | 就是刹车 后桥 气缸盖有点毛病 |
[11:50] | Worked well enough to get you and June lost in the woods. | 你和琼不照样开着进小树林吗 |
[11:54] | Yeah, those were nice rides. | 是啊 真是美好的时光 |
[11:57] | You got them someplace safe? | 你把他们送去安全的地方了吗 |
[12:00] | With her sister up in Brigantine. | 去布里格汀她姐姐那里了 |
[12:06] | You? | 你呢 |
[12:07] | How’s that? | 什么意思 |
[12:08] | Margaret and the kids. | 玛格丽特和孩子们 |
[12:14] | Ow! Shit! | 该死 |
[12:17] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[12:20] | What are you laughing about? | 你笑个什么劲 |
[12:23] | Who said I’m laughing? | 谁说我笑了 |
[12:33] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[12:36] | Two Pineys and a broke-down car. | 俩老小伙儿和一辆破车 |
[12:43] | Maybe that’s why. | 或许就因为这个 |
[12:46] | Why what? | 什么 |
[12:48] | We didn’t stop while the going was good. | 我们没有激流勇退 |
[12:51] | Always trying to pinch for a little bit more. | 总想再捞点好处 |
[12:54] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[12:56] | I never told them to pass the 18th Amendment. | 又不是我让他们通过十八号修正案的 |
[12:58] | Did you? | 你呢 |
[13:01] | Where’s it gotten us? | 瞧我们落到了什么田地 |
[13:05] | Worry about that later. | 回头再操心那个 |
[13:07] | After Rosetti’s in the ground. | 等把罗塞蒂埋了的 |
[13:10] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[13:11] | Get the town running again. | 重振这个城市 |
[13:13] | Keep everybody in line this time. | 这次让他们都规规矩矩的 |
[13:15] | Leave that part to me. | 这个就交给我吧 |
[13:17] | Stop kidding yourself, Eli. | 别自欺欺人了 伊莱 |
[13:19] | You’ll never be Sheriff again. | 你不可能再当上治安官了 |
[13:22] | You got to rub my face in it? | 你非得这么贬我吗 |
[13:24] | After all this? | 我们都一起出生入死了 |
[13:26] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[13:29] | It’s over here however this plays out. | 不管结局如何 我们在这儿都没戏了 |
[13:33] | No one’s gonna come within 100 yards of me. | 再不会有人来跟我打交道了 |
[13:35] | Not in Atlantic City. Not in New York. | 大西洋城 纽约都不会有了 |
[13:38] | – Not anywhere. – Sure they will. | -哪都不会了 -当然会 |
[13:42] | You just got to offer them something they want. | 你只要给他们点甜头 |
[13:45] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[13:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:50] | You’re the man with all the angles. | 足智多谋的是你 |
[14:02] | – Mr. Doyle. – Am I disturbing you? | -多伊尔先生 -打扰你了吗 |
[14:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:06] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | I know you said you didn’t want to talk to me again. | 我知道你不想再跟我说话了 |
[14:12] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[14:13] | I’m all at sea over here. | 我有点不知所措 |
[14:26] | And where is it you’ve gone adrift? | 你是在哪”不知所措”呢 |
[14:31] | I’m saying three words. | 我就说三个词 |
[14:32] | Overholt. Distillery. Pennsylvania. | 欧文赫特 酒厂 宾夕法尼亚州 |
[14:36] | I know about Overholt, Mr. Doyle. | 欧文赫特的事我知道 多伊尔先生 |
[14:38] | What I don’t is why you wish to discuss it with me. | 我不知道你为什么想跟我谈这事 |
[14:42] | Because I’m sitting in it | 因为 我现在 |
[14:45] | right now. | 就在这儿 |
[14:47] | It’s… | 这里 |
[14:50] | very large. | 非常大 |
[14:53] | And a certain person that we both know | 而我们都认识的某个人 |
[14:56] | made an arrangement with another person to run it. | 跟另一个人约定让他来经营这里 |
[15:00] | But that first person, his back is to the wall. | 但那第一个人 现在走投无路了 |
[15:04] | I bet he’d give up anything | 我敢说他会不惜一切 |
[15:07] | just to keep from going under for a third time. | 不让自己三度翻船 |
[15:14] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[15:29] | How’d you get that scar? | 这疤是怎么来的 |
[15:31] | Mulberry Bend. You know where that is? | 桑本德 知道在哪吗 |
[15:35] | – Sure. – Bandit’s Alley. | -知道 -强盗巷 |
[15:37] | Little shit came up behind me one night with a shank… | 有天晚上一个小混蛋拿把刀从后面袭击我 |
[15:41] | carved me another smile. | 给我割出了一个微笑 |
[15:45] | It’s a park now. | 那里现在是公园了 |
[15:46] | Push your baby in a stroller. | 可以用手推车推着小宝宝在那儿逛 |
[15:48] | Pricks like you, they come and go. | 你这种混蛋 只能嚣张一时 |
[15:50] | Nobody remembers them. | 没人会怀念你们 |
[15:52] | All that stays is the law. | 只有法制能长存 |
[15:54] | Then I guess I’d better reform my ways. | 那我该改邪归正啊 |
[16:07] | Who’s your partner? | 你搭档是谁 |
[16:09] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[16:10] | Who do you buy from? | 你买谁的货 |
[16:12] | – Some Chink. – Which one? | -中国佬 -哪个 |
[16:13] | Fuck do I know? Name sounds like a toothache. | 我怎么知道 名字听着像是牙痛 |
[16:16] | Who put up the money? | 谁凑的钱 |
[16:18] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[16:19] | She lifted it from your wallet while she was yanking your ghianda. | 她给你打飞机时从你钱包里偷的 |
[16:23] | There’s something you don’t understand. | 有件事你不明白 |
[16:26] | You think you get some shyster, | 你以为你能找个不要脸的律师 |
[16:27] | walk out of here, beat the rap? | 帮你逃脱责任 |
[16:31] | You could disappear. | 你可以消失 |
[16:34] | You said there was the law. | 你不是说法律长存吗 |
[16:37] | We are the law. | 我们就是法律 |
[16:41] | What if– | 如果 |
[16:43] | what if I tell you where you could find 50 pounds of white? | 我告诉你们去哪能找到五十磅的白粉呢 |
[16:46] | Yours? | 你的吗 |
[16:48] | Why would I give up my own stash? | 我干嘛要交出我自己的货 |
[16:50] | To save your ass. | 救你小命 |
[16:53] | Is that what you’re offering? | 你能保我命吗 |
[16:55] | Nobody is offering anything. | 没人说这话 |
[16:57] | Then what’s in it for me? | 那我有什么好处 |
[16:59] | You like to gamble, don’t you? | 你喜欢赌博 是不是 |
[17:02] | Only when I got a chance of winning. | 有机会赢才喜欢 |
[17:04] | Best you could do here is not lose. | 你最好的结果 就算不输 |
[17:14] | I got the broad here. | 那女人找你 |
[17:16] | Please show her in. | 请让她进来 |
[17:22] | That’s all right. Thank you. | 没事了 谢谢 |
[17:29] | May I sit? | 能坐下吗 |
[17:32] | It’s your house. You don’t have to ask permission. | 这是你家 不必征求我同意 |
[17:42] | Must be hard | 你肯定不容易吧 |
[17:44] | to be away from your girls. | 跟你的丫头分开 |
[17:48] | Your two daughters. | 你的两个女儿 |
[17:49] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:52] | At that age, | 她们现在的年龄 |
[17:55] | you take off for a few days, you miss so much. | 走开几天 就会错过好多 |
[17:59] | How old are they? | 她们多大了 |
[18:00] | 16 and 14, I think. | 好像是一个十六 一个十四 |
[18:03] | Tommy’s only six. | 汤米只有六岁 |
[18:05] | Six. | 六岁 |
[18:07] | Got his whole life ahead of him. | 大好人生摆在眼前呢 |
[18:10] | I’ve tried to shelter him | 我努力想保护他 |
[18:12] | from harsh realities. | 不用面对残酷的现实 |
[18:15] | It hasn’t been easy. | 但并不容易 |
[18:19] | Don’t get so down on yourself. | 别对自己这么苛刻 |
[18:22] | You’re doing a swell job. | 你做得很好了 |
[18:24] | There’s always company around here. | 这里整天人来人往 |
[18:27] | Kids love that. | 孩子都喜欢热闹 |
[18:30] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[18:33] | maybe it’s best we let you conduct your business | 或许我们应该让你专心谈生意 |
[18:35] | without distractions. | 别有太多干扰 |
[18:39] | Don’t see what you’re getting at. | 我不明白你要说什么 |
[18:41] | That Tommy and I go someplace else. Just for a bit. | 我带汤米去别处 就住一阵子 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[18:47] | I don’t think I want that. | 我觉得我不想那样 |
[18:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:51] | I like having you around. | 我喜欢有你在身边 |
[18:54] | If I didn’t know where you were, | 如果不知道你在哪里 |
[18:56] | I might get… anxious. | 我可能会 很担心 |
[19:01] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不需要担心我的 |
[19:04] | Jeez, Red, I hope not. | 里德 那是最好 |
[19:08] | This is gonna work out. You’ll see. | 会好起来的 你等着瞧吧 |
[19:12] | Get everything settled, | 先把事情摆平 |
[19:16] | then you and me, | 然后我们俩 |
[19:19] | we’ll show this town how it’s done. | 让全城的人都开开眼 |
[19:22] | You and me? | 我们俩 |
[19:24] | Set you up fine. | 让你风光起来 |
[19:26] | Best of everything. | 什么都是最好的 |
[19:29] | All this grief running whores, | 这群奔丧一样的婊子 |
[19:31] | you won’t need to bother. | 再不用你操心 |
[19:34] | I’m gonna treat you like a queen. | 我要侍奉你如女王 |
[19:37] | Would you? | 是吗 |
[19:39] | Up there on a pedestal. | 高踞在宝座上 |
[19:45] | And where are you? | 你又在哪里呢 |
[19:54] | I’m way down below. | 我在下面 |
[19:57] | Like a little bug | 像一只小小的虫子 |
[20:00] | crawling around on your toe. | 匍匐在你脚下 |
[20:05] | I could crush you. | 我可以碾死你 |
[20:07] | Just squash me flat | 把我碾成碎屑 |
[20:10] | till I’m begging for more. | 直到我求你继续 |
[20:18] | Is that what you’d like? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[20:30] | I’m just having some fun. | 我不过是寻开心 |
[20:33] | People have fun in different ways. | 人们寻开心的法子有很多 |
[20:40] | There’s no need to be ashamed of any of them. | 这可没有什么值得羞愧的 |
[20:46] | That’s what this club is all about. | 这间夜总会就是让人开心的 |
[20:56] | You’re a pistol, Red. | 你就是一支枪 里德 |
[20:59] | Then why don’t you pull my trigger | 那你怎么不扣响扳机 |
[21:02] | and see what shoots out? | 看看会射出什么 |
[21:15] | I don’t know about you, Gyp… | 吉普 你怎么想我不晓得 |
[21:18] | But sometimes, | 可是有时候 |
[21:20] | I wish someone | 我只希望有人 |
[21:23] | would give me exactly | 能照我应得的那样 |
[21:26] | what I deserve. | 来对待我 |
[21:47] | – Hello? – This is Arnold Rothstein. | -喂 -我是阿诺德·罗斯坦 |
[21:49] | To whom am I speaking? | 你是谁 |
[21:51] | Eli Thompson. | 伊莱·汤普森 |
[21:53] | I was hoping to speak to your brother. | 我想跟你哥哥通话 |
[21:58] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[22:08] | Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[22:09] | I’m calling with an offer. | 我来跟你谈笔交易 |
[22:12] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这号码的 |
[22:14] | Is that important? | 那重要吗 |
[22:17] | No. | 不重要 |
[22:19] | Your distillery in Pennsylvania. | 你在宾夕法尼亚州的酒厂 |
[22:22] | Overholt. | 欧文赫特 |
[22:23] | For a percentage of ownership, | 分我一部分所有权 |
[22:25] | I can arrange for Joe Masseria to back away from Gyp Rosetti. | 我可以让乔·马赫里亚放弃吉普·罗塞蒂 |
[22:29] | Back away meaning what? | “放弃”作何解释 |
[22:32] | That he completely pulls his support, | 完全收回他的支持 |
[22:34] | removes all of his men. | 撤回所有人手 |
[22:36] | How much of a percentage? | 你要分几成 |
[22:39] | 99, | 九成九 |
[22:41] | Mr. Thompson. | 汤普森先生 |
[22:44] | I will require 99%. | 我要九成九 |
[22:49] | I’m offering you a way out. | 我给你的是一条生路 |
[22:54] | If I can deliver Masseria, | 如果我能说服马赫里亚 |
[22:56] | do we have a deal? | 我们成交吗 |
[23:02] | Yes. | 成交 |
[23:03] | You’ll be hearing from me later. | 我回头跟你联系 |
[23:12] | Big bait catches big rat. | 香饵钓大鱼 |
[23:19] | Have you lived here long, Mrs. Hollis? | 霍利斯夫人 你住这儿很久了吗 |
[23:21] | I’d say it’s 16 years. | 有十六年了吧 |
[23:24] | Spring of ’07. So, yes, just 16. | 一九零七年春天来的 刚好十六年 |
[23:28] | Harold wanted to be somewhere | 哈罗德想去一个 |
[23:29] | he felt he could be of the most use. | 他看上去会更有用的地方 |
[23:31] | I can’t say I didn’t have other ambitions in mind. | 我不能说我没有别的想法 |
[23:35] | But we stayed, and I think | 可是我们住了下来 |
[23:36] | that turned out to be the right decision. | 我认为这个决定是对的 |
[23:40] | You live…? | 你住在 |
[23:43] | Over on Scholes Street. By Graham. | 斯科尔斯街 格拉汉姆的边上 |
[23:46] | You’ve got everything you need there. | 那边什么都有 |
[23:48] | It’s not far from the rest of my family. | 离家里亲戚也不远 |
[23:51] | Harold has a sister in Bushwick. | 哈罗德有个妹妹在布希威克区 |
[23:59] | Well, dear? | 亲爱的 |
[24:03] | – Why don’t you show Mrs…. – Rohan. | -不如你带这位夫人 -罗翰 |
[24:07] | Mrs. Rohan the room and she can make her decision. | 带罗翰夫人去房间 让她做决定 |
[24:10] | I’ll just tend to a few things. | 我还有几件事要处理 |
[24:12] | Would you like to? | 要来看看吗 |
[24:14] | I would, yes. | 也好 |
[24:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:28] | This is where my husband sees people. | 这里是我丈夫问诊的地方 |
[24:30] | Coughs, cuts, fevers, | 咳嗽 割伤 发烧 |
[24:34] | indigestion– everything. | 消化不良… 什么都治 |
[24:38] | I need to bring my monthly on. | 我想让月事恢复 |
[24:41] | When was your last? | 上一次是什么时候 |
[24:43] | Six weeks. | 六周前 |
[24:44] | He can help you then. | 那么他可以帮你的 |
[24:46] | He does that for many women. | 他为许多妇女做过 |
[24:50] | He’s very careful. Very thorough. | 他很细心 很彻底 |
[25:00] | You can take a little time. | 你可以考虑一阵子 |
[25:03] | Come back if that’s what you’d like. | 想好了再回来 |
[25:07] | I’m lost. | 我好迷茫 |
[25:11] | I’m completely lost. | 我完全迷失了 |
[25:15] | I never tell anyone what to do. | 我从不告诉别人该怎么做 |
[25:29] | Do I leave my dress on? | 要脱掉裙子吗 |
[25:34] | I’ll get you a clean gown. | 我去给你找一件干净罩袍 |
[25:49] | You’re looking at this the wrong way. | 你看这件事的角度不对 |
[25:53] | The bulls collared me, all right? | 我被政府探员下了套 |
[25:58] | But I worked out an angle. | 可我找对了门路 |
[26:03] | I’m not doing time. | 不用蹲监狱 |
[26:05] | And no one’s the wiser. | 没有谁对谁错 |
[26:08] | We just pick up where we left off. | 在哪跌倒在哪爬起来 |
[26:18] | And I’ll cover the hit. | 亏空我来还 |
[26:21] | I will, Meyer. | 我会的 迈耶 |
[26:23] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[26:25] | Out of my pocket. | 我自己出钱 |
[26:33] | You’re not gonna say nothing? | 你不说句话吗 |
[26:34] | 50 pounds. | 五十磅 |
[26:37] | 100 thousand | 操他妈的 |
[26:40] | fucking dollars. | 十万美元 |
[26:50] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[26:51] | Let’s get this over with. | 开始吧 |
[27:05] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[27:16] | And you. | 还有你 |
[27:18] | I sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:20] | I never know your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[27:23] | Meyer. | 迈耶 |
[27:25] | “Maya.” | “妈呀” |
[27:26] | Is that ours? | 这是我们的货 |
[27:29] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[27:34] | Charlie, Meyer, thank you for coming. | 查理 迈耶 多谢光临 |
[27:37] | I won’t keep you very long | 你们二位事务繁忙 |
[27:38] | since you have such full portions on your plates. | 我也不会多耽误时间 |
[27:44] | What’s that doing here? | 这些东西怎么在这 |
[27:45] | I had it delivered | 我叫人送来的 |
[27:47] | so that Mr. Masseria could see | 好让马赫里亚先生看到 |
[27:49] | that I’m as good as my word. | 我言出必行 |
[27:53] | The two of you? | 你们两个 |
[27:54] | Have agreed to new terms of peace | 鉴于时下的形势变化 |
[27:57] | given the change in circumstances. | 已经达成新的和平协议 |
[27:59] | What change? | 什么变化 |
[28:01] | That this heroin | 就是这批海洛因 |
[28:03] | that I paid for with my fucking money… | 我他妈用钱换来的 |
[28:07] | now belongs to him. | 现在归他了 |
[28:09] | A.R., if I may inquire, how did you obtain that? | 容我问一句 罗斯坦 你是怎么拿到手的 |
[28:14] | Charlie gave it to my associates. | 查理交给了我的合作伙伴 |
[28:16] | Sam, Gaetano, if you would. | 萨姆 盖塔诺 请出来吧 |
[28:21] | How you doing, kid? | 感觉怎么样 小子 |
[28:23] | We treat you too rough? | 我们下手太狠了吗 |
[28:27] | You can always file a complaint with the department. | 对服务不满意可以投诉 |
[28:40] | He set me up, Joe. | 他算计我 乔 |
[28:44] | You fucking set me up. | 你他妈的算计我 |
[28:48] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈以为你是谁 |
[28:49] | – Charlie. Charlie. – I worked for that. | -查理 冷静 -我他妈卖命了 |
[28:52] | I busted my ass for that. | 身家都押上了 |
[28:54] | It was my idea! My deal! | 是我想出来的 是我的生意 |
[28:56] | – Charlie. – You wouldn’t lift a finger. | -查理 -你他妈什么都没干 |
[28:57] | Sit behind your desk, making phone calls. | 就知道坐着打电话 |
[29:00] | I’m out there in the fucking world. | 我他妈可是在外面卖命了 |
[29:02] | Charlie, if you don’t shut up, we’re both dead. Yes? | 查理 再不闭嘴咱俩都活不成 明白吗 |
[29:23] | A.R., | 罗斯坦 |
[29:26] | Mr. Masseria, | 马赫里亚先生 |
[29:29] | you know how he gets. | 他的脾气就这样 |
[29:37] | All this time I thought I’d had some civilizing effect. | 我一直以为能教他变得斯文点 |
[29:43] | But there’s only so much you can teach a person | 但是不管怎么样 |
[29:46] | until you reach the limits of his capabilities. | 狗嘴还是吐不出象牙来 |
[29:50] | You understand, though, don’t you, Meyer? | 梅耶 这点你明白吧 |
[29:55] | Yes, I do. | 明白 |
[29:57] | Then it’s your job then if you want it. | 你愿意的话 自己教他吧 |
[30:02] | Seeing as how I’m flush with product, | 您也看到了 我的货源非常充足 |
[30:05] | I’d like to offer a proposition. | 我有个提议 |
[30:07] | How would you like to join me in the heroin business? | 您想不想加入我的海洛因生意 |
[30:12] | In exchange for what? | 你要什么 |
[30:26] | – Son of a bitch. – Dirty fucking shines. | -混蛋 -还反光呢 |
[30:28] | Hey, what the fuck do you think you’re doing? | 你们他妈干什么呢 |
[30:30] | Can’t be too hard to figure out. | 猜也能猜出来吧 |
[30:33] | Give you a better view. | 来 仔细看看 |
[30:35] | Just back it up, pal. Okay? | 往后退退 行吗 |
[30:36] | I don’t know about you, once I let loose, | 不知道你什么样 不过我的阀门 |
[30:38] | there ain’t no stopping. | 开了就关不掉了 |
[30:40] | Yeah, get you some of that. | 没话了吧 |
[30:42] | I can help you with that. | 再帮你开个阀门 |
[30:45] | And me with both hands full. | 我随时奉陪 |
[30:48] | Ain’t that just like a dinge? | 看你那副黑鬼样 |
[30:51] | Going out with his dick swinging. | 拿着老二到处晃 |
[30:59] | Come on, Joe. | 上啊 乔 |
[31:01] | Sure do like to reach for that pistol. | 你还真喜欢掏枪 |
[31:13] | What you so scared about? | 你怕什么 |
[31:16] | Nothing I’m looking at now. | 肯定不是你们 |
[31:26] | Let’s see what you’re made of. | 看你有多大本事 |
[31:28] | Chalky! | 朝琪 |
[31:32] | Let him go. Come on. | 放开他 快点 |
[31:39] | I just hung up with Arnold Rothstein. | 阿诺德·罗斯坦刚来电话 |
[31:42] | Gyp Rosetti’s at the Artemis Club. | 吉普·罗塞蒂在阿耳特弥斯俱乐部 |
[31:44] | Joe Masseria is withdrawing his support. | 乔·马赫利亚把他的人撤走了 |
[31:47] | I know that, Rosetti doesn’t. | 我知道 但是罗塞蒂还不知道 |
[31:49] | – How’d that happen? – I paid for it. | -怎么回事 -花钱买来的 |
[31:52] | I need to talk to you and you in private. | 我要跟你还有你谈谈 |
[32:01] | You can kill each other later. | 先说正事 |
[32:03] | In the meantime, let’s plan this out. | 然后你们再杀着玩 |
[32:25] | Do you approve? | 你喜欢吗 |
[32:28] | You’re class all the way, Red. | 你一直都这么端庄典雅 美女 |
[32:30] | I’m here to please you. | 我是来取悦你的 |
[32:35] | All you have to do is say the word. | 只要你说一句 |
[33:03] | Only I do that. | 我自己脱 |
[33:14] | Little kink of mine. | 我的小癖好 |
[33:27] | I like a man who’s careful about his appearance. | 我喜欢在意自己形象的男人 |
[33:33] | Well? | 好了吗 |
[33:36] | What is it you’re intending to do to me? | 你要把我怎么样 |
[33:41] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[33:44] | I can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |
[33:48] | I’m gonna break you in half. | 我要把你切成两半 |
[33:51] | Split you right down the middle | 就从正中间切 |
[33:54] | till you beg me to stop. But I won’t stop. | 知道你求饶 但我不会停 |
[33:57] | Beg and beg, but there’s nothing you can do. | 你只能求饶 却无力反抗 |
[34:01] | And when I’m done, | 等我完事了 |
[34:05] | there won’t be nothing left but a wet spot | 这里就只剩下一片湿 |
[34:07] | and a hunk of hair. | 还有一堆头发 |
[34:11] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[34:17] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[34:25] | You’re a worthless piece of shit. | 你是个一分不值的婊子 |
[34:29] | – Am I? – You know you are. | -是吗 -你心里明白 |
[34:32] | You look in the mirror and you know you deserve | 照照镜子 你就知道 |
[34:34] | everything you’re gonna get. | 你都是自找 |
[34:39] | I’m ugly, aren’t I? | 我长得很丑 是吗 |
[34:43] | Just an ugly little animal. | 一只丑陋的小野兽 |
[34:45] | – Say it again. – Ugly… | -再说一遍 -丑陋的 |
[34:50] | little… | 小 |
[34:53] | ape. | 猿猴 |
[34:56] | You laughing at me? | 你在取笑我吗 |
[35:00] | Why wouldn’t I? | 当然 |
[35:04] | Everybody else does. | 大家都取笑你 |
[35:09] | Go ahead if that’s what you want. | 继续啊 如果你想这样 |
[35:29] | Would you like me to whip you? | 你是要我鞭责你吗 |
[36:03] | That’s not tight enough, is it? | 还不够紧 是吗 |
[36:05] | – No. – Not for an ape like you. | -不够 -你这只猿猴就是想紧点 |
[36:07] | No. | 没错 |
[36:09] | You need to be held down. | 我要放倒你 |
[36:13] | So you don’t run off into the jungle. | 不然你要跑回林子里 |
[36:25] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[36:27] | – Hurt me. – Hurt me what? | -伤害我吧 -没有了吗 |
[36:30] | Hurt me, please. | 请伤害我吧 |
[36:36] | Oh, Red, here I thought we were just having some fun. | 美女 我还以为咱俩是闹着玩的 |
[36:40] | All I have is this house and that boy. | 我只剩下房子和孩子了 |
[36:44] | I don’t blame you, Red. I really don’t. | 我不怪你 美女 真的 |
[36:47] | But the thing of it is, | 但事实就是这样 |
[36:49] | somebody’s always got to lose. | 总有人要做出牺牲 |
[37:09] | That car ready? | 车备好了吗 |
[37:17] | What the fuck? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[37:19] | Where they going? | 他们去哪 |
[37:24] | What the fuck is going on?! | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[37:36] | Hey, where the fuck is everybody? | 人都他妈去哪了 |
[37:39] | – They’re gone. – Gone where? | -走了 -走哪去了 |
[37:40] | New York. Masseria’s orders. | 纽约 马赫里亚的命令 |
[37:54] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[37:59] | Go! | 走 |
[38:11] | – Where’s Tonino? – Fuck him, let’s go. | -Tonino呢 -管他呢 赶紧走 |
[40:33] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[40:39] | Do you think I give a fuck? | 你觉得我在乎他的死活吗 |
[40:45] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[40:54] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[41:16] | Tommy, close your eyes. | 汤米 闭上眼睛 |
[41:35] | Here comes Masseria’s boys. | 马赫里亚的人来了 |
[41:38] | And here they go. | 走着 |
[41:56] | Die, you fucking cowards! | 死吧 一群胆小鬼 |
[42:01] | That’s for you, sons of bitches! | 尝尝这个 王八蛋 |
[42:26] | Well, I got that out of my system. | 我杀着玩杀够了 |
[42:28] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[42:40] | Come on. Back to Chicago. | 走 回芝加哥 |
[42:50] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[42:58] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[43:06] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[43:45] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[43:50] | You came. | 你来了 |
[43:52] | Where’s Rosetti? | 罗塞蒂呢 |
[43:54] | I was good. | 我做的很好 |
[43:57] | I did what– | 我做了 |
[44:00] | I went upstairs like you said to. | 我上楼按你说的做了 |
[44:04] | What? | 什么 |
[44:05] | And the man– | 但是他 |
[44:08] | the man, he– | 他 |
[44:14] | Nucky. | 努基 |
[44:17] | He did something very bad to me. | 他[准将]对我做了很不好的事 |
[44:56] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[45:00] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[45:01] | Me. | 我 |
[45:07] | Don’t turn on the light. | 别开灯 |
[45:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:12] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[45:14] | Richard, are you all right? | 理查德 你没事吧 |
[45:16] | Neither of us are hurt. | 我们两个都没受伤 |
[45:19] | What does that mean? | 没受伤是什么意思 |
[45:25] | It’s not our blood. | 不是我们的血 |
[45:29] | Then whose is it? | 那是谁的 |
[45:32] | Take the boy. | 把孩子接过来 |
[45:35] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[45:50] | Upstairs. Fred’s room. | 上来 弗雷德的房间 |
[45:52] | I need to know what’s going on. | 我得知道发生了什么事 |
[45:55] | Just take him up. | 把他抱上去 |
[45:57] | Julia, please. | 茱莉亚 快点 |
[46:07] | And turn off that lamp. | 把灯关了 |
[46:14] | Did anyone see you pull up? | 有人看到你停车么 |
[46:20] | You don’t come home like this. | 你不能这样回家 |
[46:23] | Whatever battle you’re fighting. | 不管你打了什么仗 |
[46:26] | That’s not what a soldier does. | 士兵不会这样做 |
[46:29] | You need to clean yourself up. | 你得把自己清理干净 |
[46:33] | I’ll talk to her, and in the light of day– | 我会和她谈 明天白天 |
[46:35] | No. | 不 |
[46:39] | He’s safe. | 他是安全的 |
[46:42] | That’s all that matters. | 这是最关键的 |
[47:08] | Randolph. | 我是兰多夫 |
[47:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[47:12] | This is Andrew Mellon. | 这位是安德鲁·梅隆 |
[47:14] | Is it really? | 真的么 |
[47:15] | Why would I claim otherwise? | 如假包换 |
[47:19] | Are you in a location | 你那边 |
[47:20] | where your conversation might be overheard? | 听电话安全么 |
[47:29] | No one can hear me, sir. | 安全 长官 |
[47:31] | Then I have a request. | 我有一个要求 |
[47:33] | It has come to my attention | 我注意到 |
[47:34] | that a certain business enterprise of mine, | 属于我的一家企业 |
[47:38] | in the absence of my full attention, | 因为我的疏忽 |
[47:41] | has been illicitly commandeered by a criminal organization. | 被一个犯罪组织给非法霸占了 |
[47:45] | What enterprise, sir? | 什么企业 先生 |
[47:47] | The Overholt Distillery in western Pennsylvania. | 西宾州的欧文赫特酿酒厂 |
[47:51] | I don’t understand what you want me to do. | 我不知道你想让我做什么 |
[47:53] | Shutter the premises. | 关闭那里 |
[47:56] | Apprehend and indict anyone | 逮捕并且起诉 |
[47:58] | associated with its illegal operation. | 和那里的非法活动有关的任何人 |
[48:01] | You want me to arrest Enoch Thompson? | 您想让我逮捕伊诺克·汤普森 |
[48:04] | It was Mr. Thompson who brought this illegality to my attention. | 正是汤普森先生将那里的犯罪行为告知于我的 |
[48:08] | Then who are we talking about? | 那我们在说谁 |
[48:15] | Arnold… | 阿诺德 |
[48:16] | Arnold… | 阿诺德 |
[48:17] | Rothstein. | 罗斯坦 |
[48:20] | Rothstein. | 罗斯坦 |
[48:49] | Made it out. | 出来了 |
[48:51] | Hiding in the closet. | 躲在衣柜里 |
[48:53] | Whatever you had to do. | 迫不得已啊 |
[48:55] | That guy with the mask, what the fuck was that? | 那个戴面具的 那是什么玩意 |
[49:05] | Can’t go to New York. | 不能回纽约 |
[49:07] | Not gonna be too welcome there. | 肯定不会受欢迎 |
[49:11] | So, just a suggestion– | 提个建议 |
[49:14] | we lay low in the woods. | 我们到林子里避避风头 |
[49:16] | The– what do you call– the Poconos. | 叫什么来着 波科诺 |
[49:19] | Get our bearings, fresh air, | 搞清楚状况 休息一下 |
[49:22] | figure out our next move. | 然后想想下一步的出路 |
[49:22] | Relax, it’s a party. | 放松 这是一场聚会 |
[49:32] | I’m making a big decision. | 我要做个大决定 |
[49:36] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[49:37] | I’m only selling hooch every other Thursday. | 我每隔一周的周四才卖酒 |
[49:41] | Because I have important friends. | 因为我有很重要的朋友 |
[49:43] | I’m an important person. | 我是一个很重要的人 |
[49:46] | I have important garters holding up my very important socks. | 我重要的袜带勾着我重要的袜子 |
[49:51] | Do you have any idea | 你他妈知不知道 |
[49:53] | who the fuck I am? | 我是谁 |
[49:56] | Do you? | 你知道么 |
[49:58] | Do you? | 知道么 |
[50:00] | – You’re Nucky Thompson. – I’m Barney Google. | -你是努基·汤普森 -我是兔八哥 |
[50:03] | With the goo-goo- googly eyes. | 瞪着大眼的兔八哥 |
[50:06] | And I never, ever | 我从来 |
[50:08] | take anything personal. | 不针对任何人 |
[50:22] | Fuck ’em all, huh? | 去他们的吧 |
[50:26] | I came here with nothing. | 我来这的时候一无所有 |
[50:29] | How do you lose what you never had? | 你怎么失去你从来没有的东西 |
[50:31] | Start over. | 重头再来 |
[50:33] | What this country’s all about, right? | 不正是这个国家的意义么 |
[50:37] | So we head west. | 我们向西去 |
[50:40] | Find some hick burg. | 找个小乡村 |
[50:42] | Blow ’em right over. How hard could that be? | 霸占下来 能有多难 |
[50:47] | Couple of speaks, | 讲几次话 |
[50:50] | truck in some girls, | 上两个妞 |
[50:53] | keep the whole operation nice and tight. | 保证买卖正常运作 |
[50:59] | And maybe I don’t tell the wife, huh? | 也许我都不告诉我老婆 |
[51:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:06] | Maybe I just do that. | 也许我就这么干了 |
[51:11] | Barney Google | 兔八哥 |
[51:14] | With the goo-goo- googly eyes | 瞪着大眼的兔八哥 |
[51:18] | Barney Google | 兔八哥 |
[51:20] | Bet his horse would win the prize | 赌他的马能赢得比赛 |
[51:24] | When the horses ran that day | 那天他的马跑啊跑 |
[51:27] | Spark Plug ran the other way | 火花塞跑的另一条路 |
[51:29] | Barney Google– | 兔八哥 |
[51:55] | I’m sorry. I gotta. | 抱歉 我必须这样 |
[52:46] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[52:49] | Take him back to Masseria. | 把他带回给马赫里亚 |
[52:52] | Let him know this could be the end of the problems between us. | 让他知道我们的问题就此结束 |
[52:56] | Or the beginning. | 或者就此开始 |
[52:58] | I’ll oblige him either way. | 两者我都奉陪 |
[53:01] | Is that clear? | 明白了么 |
[53:05] | Tonino, I see you in Atlantic City again, | 托尼诺 如果我再在大西洋城看到你 |
[53:10] | I’ll kill you myself. | 我会亲自杀了你 |
[53:24] | I don’t want anyone knowing who I am. | 我不想让任何人知道我是谁 |
[53:28] | I don’t want anyone looking into my business. | 我不想任何人调查我的生意 |
[53:33] | I don’t want anyone coming near us | 我不想让任何我们不信任的人 |
[53:35] | we don’t already trust. | 靠近我们 |
[53:44] | Okay, brother. | 好的 哥哥 |
[54:22] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[54:25] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[54:27] | Can we do that? | 可以么 |
[54:36] | I’m not going to– | 我不会 |
[54:39] | I would never hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[54:41] | I’m your husband. | 我是你的丈夫 |
[54:43] | I’m the only father Teddy and Emily have. | 我是泰迪和艾米丽的父亲 |
[54:46] | I’m willing to forgive you | 我愿意原谅你 |
[54:50] | for whatever happened in the past. | 在过去发生的一切 |
[54:54] | For whatever you felt a need to do. | 我愿意原谅你 |
[54:57] | I forgive you. And it’s time to come home. | 认为你应当做的那些事情 该回家了 |
[55:15] | To submit yourself to this? | 屈尊与此 |
[55:18] | Out of what, spite? | 为什么 |
[55:21] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没道理的 |
[55:25] | Your life is with me. | 你注定与我为伴 |
[55:28] | You’re spoiled for anything else. | 和其他人在一起都是暴殄天物 |
[55:31] | You need to ask yourself how much you’re willing to sacrifice | 你要问问你自己 为了证明一个对其他人都 |
[55:34] | just to prove some point that doesn’t matter to anyone. | 无足轻重的道理牺牲这么多 值得么 |
[55:54] | Nobody’s watching now. | 没人在看 |
[55:56] | Nobody’s judging. | 没人在评判 |
[55:59] | Take this | 拿着这个 |
[56:01] | for the children. | 给孩子们的 |
[56:04] | Or take it for yourself. | 或者留给自己 |
[56:05] | You don’t have to pretend with me. | 你不用假装和我在一起 |
[56:07] | Take it | 拿着 |
[56:09] | and decide later. | 你可以晚点再决定 |
[56:12] | This is only money. | 这只是钱 |
[56:15] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 没什么其他的意义 |
[56:22] | Yes, it does. | 有的 |
[57:26] | Say. | 说 |
[57:28] | Say, you’re Nucky Thompson, aren’t you? | 说 你是努基·汤普森 不是么 |