时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:22] | – It’s done. – You will keep watch out here. | -搞定了 -你要一直在这里守着 |
[02:33] | It is taken care of. | 一切都办妥了 |
[02:34] | They’ll use the service elevator. | 他们用服务电梯 |
[02:37] | I instructed them to take it to the warehouse | 我让他们把箱子搬到仓库去了 |
[02:39] | until a decision is made. | 等您的指示 |
[02:42] | I don’t think there was much notice taken | 因为时间选得好 |
[02:44] | of the delivery because of the hour, | 运输过程中并没有引起注意 |
[02:47] | – so there is no need– – Is she gone? | -所以没必要… -她走了吗 |
[02:51] | Mrs. Thompson has left, yes. | 汤普森夫人已经离开了 是的 |
[02:54] | The children? | 孩子们呢 |
[02:56] | A taxi to the station– all of them. | 出租车送他们一起去的车站 |
[03:01] | And you? | 你呢 |
[03:03] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[03:07] | You. | 你 |
[03:09] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[03:14] | – I– I don’t understand. – Owen and my wife. | -我不明白您说的话 -欧文和我妻子 |
[03:18] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[03:22] | I tend only to you. | 我只负责照顾你 |
[03:24] | That is all I do. That is my life. | 这是我的全部职责 也是我的生活之重 |
[03:30] | You need to leave. | 你得离开 |
[03:32] | – Nucky, please, I beg you– – It’s not safe. | -努基我求你了 -这里不安全 |
[03:34] | They’re coming. That’s what the crate’s about. | 他们要来了 那个箱子就是此意 |
[03:37] | – You have to go. – I will not leave you alone. | -你得离开 -我不会丢下你一个人 |
[03:39] | There’s Gareth and the others. | 这里还有加里斯他们 |
[03:41] | They are only men you pay. | 他们只是你花钱雇来的 |
[03:42] | – How can you trust them? – I need to reach Eli. | -能信任吗 -我得联系上伊莱 |
[03:45] | Get word to Mickey Doyle. | 给米奇·多伊尔打电话 |
[03:47] | Try Chalky at home. | 还要打去朝琪家里 |
[03:50] | If he’s not there, call him at his club. | 如果他不在家 打给他的俱乐部 |
[03:51] | He can– | 他能… |
[03:54] | – What? – There is nothing. | -怎么了 -啥也没有 |
[03:55] | – You haven’t even– – There is no one. The line is dead. | -你没有… -没人 电话没声 |
[04:52] | Nucky! | 努基 |
[05:04] | Son of a bitch! | 该死的混蛋 |
[05:24] | – All right? – Ja. | -没事吧 -还好 |
[05:40] | Everyone knows this is you. | 坐这车 大家都知道是你 |
[05:43] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[05:46] | Okay– no, no, no, no. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 不不不 没事没事 |
[05:49] | You know who I am, right? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[05:51] | – Yes. – I need to take your car. | -知道 -把你的车给我 |
[05:52] | Here, take this. | 给 拿着这个 |
[05:54] | Here’s 500. | 这里有五百元 |
[05:57] | Just take it. | 拿着 |
[05:59] | We must go now. | 我们必须马上离开 |
[06:09] | Head to Lolly’s. | 去罗利赌场 |
[06:10] | We’ll set up there, see if the phones work. | 暂时待在那儿 看看电话能不能用 |
[06:12] | I need to reach Eli. | 我得联系上伊莱 |
[06:13] | And cash– I’m going to need cash. | 还有现金 我需要现金 |
[06:15] | You were right about the men. | 你说得对 |
[06:17] | Whoever’s left, they can’t be trusted. | 不管还有谁 都不能相信他们 |
[06:19] | I’ll have to tap Chalky, | 我必须给朝琪一些好处 |
[06:21] | which’ll cost me, but I’ll get it back later. | 虽然会花点钱 不过以后会拿回来的 |
[06:23] | Just for now I have to– | 现在我得… |
[06:24] | what are you doing?! | 你在做什么 |
[06:25] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[06:29] | – Please forgive me. – What–? | -请原谅我 -什么… |
[06:33] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[06:35] | I said I didn’t want you getting mixed up. | 我说了不想让你卷入这些事 |
[06:38] | Come on, I’m going to move you over. | 来 我把你移到这边来 |
[06:40] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[06:43] | We got guys all over the city. | 到处都有我们的人 |
[06:45] | – We’re looking for him. – Where? | -我们会找到他 -哪里找 |
[06:48] | Between the seat cushions? | 汽车坐垫下找吗 |
[06:50] | We think he was hit. The car’s still outside. | 他可能被打中了 车还在外面 |
[06:53] | – Somebody had to see him. – Set up a roadblock. | -肯定有人看见过他 -设路障 |
[06:55] | That casino he got. | 他那个俱乐部 |
[06:57] | Check the hospital, the warehouse. | 检查医院和仓库 |
[06:59] | The titsoons? He’s tight with them, too. | 黑鬼呢 他和黑鬼的关系不错 |
[07:01] | Tell them we’ll pay. 25,000. | 跟他们说我们付钱 两万五 |
[07:04] | That’s a fortune to a jigaboo. | 对一个黑人来说 算是一大笔钱了 |
[07:06] | I want him in front of me | 要么让他跪着来见我 |
[07:07] | on his knees or on a slab. | 要么带尸体来见我 |
[07:10] | And find her something to eat. | 给她弄些吃的去 |
[07:11] | She’s starving. | 她饿坏了 |
[07:15] | You wanna call Masseria? Give him the skinny? | 你要打给马赫里亚 向他报告吗 |
[07:18] | I’ll have them hook up the switchboard again. | 我让他们把总机接好 |
[07:25] | We’re gonna need to call in his ward heelers, sheriff, | 我们得联系他的跟屁虫 警长 |
[07:27] | let them know it’s business as usual. | 让他们知道一切正常 |
[07:33] | My opinion? | 我的意见 |
[07:36] | No one wants any fuss. | 谁也不喜欢小题大做 |
[07:37] | Just so they see it’s in their best interests– | 只要他们知道这样最符合他们利益 |
[07:39] | – Tonino. – Yeah? | -托尼诺 -怎么 |
[07:41] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:15] | I ain’t working outta this dump. | 我才不要在这个鬼地方工作 |
[08:17] | – Eddie. – Ja, ja, I will have it for you immediately. | -埃迪 -是是 我马上办好 |
[08:20] | No, listen to me. We’re at the hospital. | 不 听我说 我们在医院里 |
[08:23] | They’ll help you, but I’m going to have to leave you here. | 他们会帮助你 不过我得把你留在医院 |
[08:32] | You. Somebody. | 你 那个谁 |
[08:34] | – It’s an emergency. I need help with– – Mr. Thompson! | -紧急情况 我需要帮助 -汤普森先生 |
[08:37] | – Dr. Landau. – What’s wrong? | -兰道医生 -出什么事了 |
[08:39] | I require discretion here. | 希望你替我保密 |
[08:41] | He’s injured. It was an accident. | 他受伤了 是意外 |
[08:44] | Listen, there’s a fucking wing here named after me. | 听着 这里还有以我命名的部门 |
[08:47] | Get a goddamn stretcher and– | 去找个担架来 |
[09:22] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[09:27] | – Kept me waiting. – Couldn’t be helped. | -让我好等 -没办法 |
[09:29] | We had business across town. | 我们之前在城那边办事 |
[09:30] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[09:32] | You gonna introduce? | 给我们介绍一下吧 |
[09:34] | Sam Moceri. | 萨姆·莫塞利 |
[09:35] | Come down from Buffalo, like I said. | 水牛城来的 正如我所说 |
[09:39] | He don’t speak? | 他是哑巴啊 |
[09:40] | – I told you about that. – No. | -这我不是跟你说了 -没有 |
[09:45] | In Castellammare years back. | 多年前在卡斯特拉玛雷伤的 |
[09:46] | You pinched somebody’s chickens or something, right? | 你偷了谁家的鸡还是什么的 是吧 |
[09:49] | But Magaddino bring Sam down personal | 但是萨姆是玛格蒂诺亲自指定来 |
[09:52] | for this part of the operation. | 参与这部分生意的 |
[09:53] | – Right. – Well, here we all are. | -好吧 -那就这样了 |
[10:06] | It’s 200 an ounce. | 每盎司两百 |
[10:08] | Straight from China. | 从中国来的 |
[10:29] | – The fuck does that mean? – He said five pounds, $15,000. | -这他妈什么意思 -他说五磅一万五 |
[10:34] | And he doesn’t appreciate you being rude. | 而且他不喜欢你的态度 |
[11:06] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[11:08] | You were gone all night. | 你一整晚都不在 |
[11:10] | I was beginning to get rather worried. | 我都有点担心了 |
[11:13] | I lost track of the time. | 我忘了时间 |
[11:14] | That happens when you’re in love. | 坠入爱河的人都这样 |
[11:19] | You are, aren’t you? | 你难道不是吗 |
[11:24] | No need to be embarrassed. | 这没什么不好意思的 |
[11:26] | I envy you a little. | 我都有点嫉妒你 |
[11:30] | But… | 但是 |
[11:34] | you have to be careful. | 你得小心点 |
[11:37] | About what? | 小心什么 |
[11:38] | Dreaming about things | 去梦想那些 |
[11:40] | that cannot possibly come to pass, | 不可能实现的事 |
[11:43] | that were never yours to begin with, | 那些本不属于你的东西 |
[11:46] | because that will only wind up hurting you. | 这最终只会让你受伤 |
[11:58] | You smell of the sea. | 你一股海水味 |
[12:21] | We’ll hole up here, get you some help. | 我们在这儿停一下 找人帮帮你 |
[12:37] | Eddie, I don’t know what the hell you’re saying. | 埃迪 我完全听不懂你的话 |
[13:07] | Stay right there. | 站住 |
[13:09] | Lay that iron on the ground. | 把那东西放在地上 |
[13:13] | Face me. | 转过来 |
[13:21] | A man get himself killed like that. | 你这样会送命的 |
[13:24] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[13:49] | Yeah, my cousin Lefty, he got three, four men coming from down South. | 我表亲左撇子 他有三四个人从南方过来 |
[13:53] | Slim’s coming up, Boss. Slim will be here. | 斯利姆就快来了 老大 他就来了 |
[13:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[13:57] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[14:03] | What good about it? | 没想到啊 |
[14:07] | 50 men, shotgun, | 五十个人 拿着猎枪 |
[14:11] | Thompsons, riding round the street. | 汤普森家的人在开着车在街上到处跑 |
[14:17] | No phone in or out the Ritz. | 丽兹酒店电话不通 |
[14:21] | Word come around you dead. | 都说你死了 |
[14:23] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[14:25] | Rosetti’s here with Masseria’s men, I’m guessing. | 罗塞蒂来了 应该还带了马赫里亚的人 |
[14:28] | They’re at the hotel, the hospital, everywhere. | 酒店 医院 到处是他们的人 |
[14:32] | How many guns do you have? | 你们有多少枪 |
[14:35] | Enough for me and mine. | 对我和我的人足够了 |
[14:38] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[14:40] | – You come round here looking for an army? – Yes. | -你是来找军队的吗 -对 |
[14:45] | Ain’t that just something fine? | 这可真不赖啊 |
[14:48] | ‘Cause I ain’t heard one peep about it till now. | 我怎么现在才知道 |
[14:50] | This isn’t the time for hurt feelings. | 现在不是闹情绪的时候 |
[14:52] | I ain’t say nothing about how I feel, | 我没说情绪的事 |
[14:55] | like you ain’t say nothing except “Jump, boy.” | 就像你就只说一句”往火坑里跳吧 小子” |
[14:58] | I never called you– | 我从没那么… |
[15:00] | Owen is dead. I can’t reach Eli. | 欧文死了 我联系不上伊莱 |
[15:03] | Eddie is in the car with a bullet in his gut. | 埃迪中了枪 躺在车里 |
[15:06] | He needs a doctor. | 他需要医生 |
[15:07] | I came to you for help. | 我来找你帮忙 |
[15:11] | What is it you would like to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[15:18] | Go on now to fetch him in. | 去把他带进来 |
[15:21] | Set up a cot | 给他弄张床 |
[15:24] | and stow the car around back. | 把车停在后面 |
[15:30] | You safe here | 你在这儿很安全 |
[15:32] | for the nonce. | 至少目前是这样 |
[15:36] | I want it right in the middle there. | 放在中间 |
[15:38] | Behind me– peacock feathers. | 后面摆些孔雀羽毛 |
[15:40] | Nice, but where we gonna find one of those? | 不赖 可是去哪找啊 |
[15:41] | On a peacock. | 去孔雀身上拔 |
[15:43] | Then I wanna find me one of them cuckoo clocks, | 再去给我找个布谷鸟钟 |
[15:45] | put it in the corner. | 放在角落里 |
[15:47] | – Get the hoes on their toes. – Sure. | -让这些妓女做好准备 -没问题 |
[15:50] | Howdy, Red. | 你好啊 美女 |
[15:52] | What do you hear? | 听说什么了 |
[15:55] | What an unexpected surprise. | 真是意外的惊喜 |
[15:57] | Ain’t all surprises unexpected? | 惊喜不都是意外吗 |
[16:00] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[16:02] | That’s what makes life so exciting. | 所以生活才如此精彩 |
[16:04] | But I thought Atlantic City wasn’t the best place for you right now. | 但我觉得你现在或许不该待在大西洋城 |
[16:07] | Well, I can’t think of anywhere better. | 我觉得这里再好不过 |
[16:09] | In fact, I like it so much, | 事实上 我非常喜欢这里 |
[16:12] | I’m pitching my tent. | 我要在这儿落脚了 |
[16:14] | Heigh ho. | 嗨嘿 |
[16:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:20] | Nucky’s desk from the Ritz. | 丽兹酒店搬来的努基的桌子 |
[16:22] | – Easy, easy. – He won’t need it no more. | -小心点 -他用不上了 |
[16:24] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[16:26] | Same thing happens to everyone, | 跟所有人的结局一样 |
[16:29] | just sooner. | 只是提前了一些 |
[16:31] | Mr. Rosetti… | 罗塞蒂先生 |
[16:37] | Gyp. | 叫我吉普 |
[16:41] | Gyp. | 吉普 |
[16:45] | You’re always a welcome guest here, | 这里的大门永远为你敞开 |
[16:48] | but I have a business to run. | 但我还要做生意 |
[16:50] | And you’ll keep on runnin’ it. | 你还会继续做 |
[16:52] | Everything gonna stay the same. | 一起都不会改变 |
[16:54] | Only now you’ll have a pal in charge. | 但是现在你的好朋友说了算了 |
[16:59] | What do you say, Strawberry? | 你说怎么样 小草莓 |
[17:06] | It’s what I’ve always hoped for. | 这正是我的夙愿 |
[17:10] | Well, how about some breakfast, then, huh? | 我们吃点早饭吧 |
[17:12] | We’ve been on the go since midnight. | 我们从午夜就开始忙活了 |
[17:16] | Make yourselves at home, | 各位别拘束 |
[17:17] | and we’ll do whatever we can to see that you’re comfortable. | 我们一定竭尽所能让各位开心 |
[17:29] | Tommy is not to come down here. | 别让汤米下来 |
[17:31] | Keep him in his room. Lock the door. | 让他待在房里 锁上门 |
[17:41] | – He’s not here. – Just put him on the line. | -他不在 -让他接电话 |
[17:43] | I just told you he’s not here. | 都说了他不在 |
[17:44] | Look, I know Torrio’s bullshit. | 听着 我了解托里奥的那套把戏 |
[17:47] | Tell him to pick up the phone. | 让他接电话 |
[17:48] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[17:51] | – Where’s Capone? – Thought you said Torrio. | -卡彭呢 -你不是找托里奥吗 |
[17:53] | I want you to listen closely. | 你给我听清楚 |
[17:56] | My brother is there. | 我弟弟在那 |
[17:57] | You find him. You put him on. | 去找他 叫他接电话 |
[18:00] | Nah, there’s nobody’s brother. | 这没有谁的弟弟 |
[18:01] | Elias Thompson. | 伊利亚斯·汤普森 |
[18:03] | He’s there. | 他在那 |
[18:05] | He has to call me at– | 他得打这个号码找我 |
[18:08] | – What’s the number? – You don’t know it? | -号码多少来着 -你不知道吗 |
[18:10] | Eddie does. | 埃迪知道 |
[18:12] | One triple eight. | 一三个八 |
[18:14] | Marine one eight eight eight. | 一 八 八 八 |
[18:15] | You got that? | 记下来没有 |
[18:17] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[18:25] | We dug him up. | 我们把他找来了 |
[18:31] | This one big favor. | 我帮了你大忙 |
[18:34] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:39] | Master Samuel. | 萨穆埃尔少爷 |
[18:44] | You know what I need you to do? | 知道我要你做什么吗 |
[18:47] | I have some idea, sir. | 有所了解 先生 |
[18:49] | This strictly between us. | 绝对不许走漏风声 |
[18:51] | Maybelle, your folks– | 梅贝尔 你的父母… |
[18:54] | this here ain’t none of their business. | 这件事与他们无干 |
[18:58] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我会给你回报的 |
[19:04] | Let me see him. | 让我看看他 |
[19:11] | I don’t know what I can do. | 我不知道我能做什么 |
[19:13] | You’re a doctor, aren’t you? | 你不是医生吗 |
[19:15] | I’m a medical student. | 我是医科学生 |
[19:17] | And this man needs to be in a hospital. | 这个人需要去医院 |
[19:18] | Can’t take him to no hospital. | 不能送他去医院 |
[19:21] | Gonna have to be right here. | 只能在这儿 |
[19:23] | In the kitchen? | 在厨房里么 |
[19:29] | I can clean out his wound, | 我可以给他清洗伤口 |
[19:32] | try to control the bleeding. | 试着止血 |
[19:36] | The rest– I don’t know. | 其余的 我不能保证 |
[19:41] | This could ruin me. You realize that? | 这可能会毁了我的 你知道吗 |
[19:44] | We all take care of each other, son. | 我们互相帮助 孩子 |
[19:48] | That’s how it work. | 出来混就是这样 |
[19:54] | Fill up as many pots as you have. | 尽可能多接几锅水 |
[19:56] | Get them boiling. | 煮得滚开 |
[19:58] | Sheets, towels, tablecloths, anything that’s clean. | 床单 毛巾 桌布 只要是干净的都行 |
[20:01] | There’s no ether, of course, | 当然这里也没有乙醚 |
[20:03] | so I strongly suggest you get him drunk. | 所以我强烈建议你把他灌醉 |
[20:10] | Wash your hands, please. | 请洗洗手 |
[20:11] | I’m going to need help. Bring me alcohol. | 我需要帮手 给我拿酒精 |
[20:14] | Sanitize my instrument. | 给工具消毒 |
[20:21] | Come on, it’s 15 grand. | 别这样 一万五千块呢 |
[20:24] | I don’t know Magaddino. | 我不认识玛格蒂诺 |
[20:26] | Yes, you do. | 不 你认识 |
[20:28] | I don’t know him, Charlie. | 我不认识他 查理 |
[20:31] | All right. Well, I do. | 好吧 我认识 |
[20:35] | And there’s 50 pounds of white we borrowed big from Masseria for. | 我们向马赫里亚借钱买的五十磅白粉 |
[20:39] | We gotta start moving it, | 必须赶紧卖出去 |
[20:41] | ’cause what we gotta pay off– | 因为我们要还钱… |
[20:42] | You didn’t hear what happened last night? | 你没听说昨晚发生什么事吗 |
[20:43] | Your mother served pork chops? How the fuck do I know? | 你母亲炸了猪排 我他妈怎么知道 |
[20:46] | Nucky’s Irishman, he went after Masseria. | 努基的爱尔兰人去杀马赫里亚 |
[20:48] | They sent him back in a box. | 被装进箱子送了回去 |
[20:53] | Whichever way it goes, we need to be very careful now | 不管风往哪边刮 对于选择生意伙伴 |
[20:55] | about who people see us do business with. | 我们都得极其小心 |
[20:57] | He’s from Buffalo, Meyer. | 他是水牛城来的 迈耶 |
[20:59] | And it’s 15 grand. | 一万五千块 |
[21:01] | Okay, look. | 听我说 |
[21:04] | I couldn’t fucking sleep last night | 每晚一想起要还的债 |
[21:05] | when I was running the numbers on what we’re gonna owe. | 我就他妈愁得睡不着觉 |
[21:07] | You don’t think I remember? Down to the penny? | 你以为我就不记得吗 一分一厘清清楚楚 |
[21:15] | Everything connects, Charlie, | 凡事都是有关联的 查理 |
[21:18] | whether you know it or not. | 不管你知不知道 |
[21:20] | You need to stop and think it through. | 你得停下来想想清楚 |
[21:30] | All right? | 好不好 |
[21:39] | You’re making my head hurt. | 你说得我头疼 |
[21:41] | Let this one go. | 这笔生意别做了 |
[21:46] | – Yeah. – I’m serious. | -好 -我认真的 |
[21:48] | I said yeah. | 我说了好 |
[21:55] | – What’s his name? – Eddie. | -他叫什么 -埃迪 |
[21:59] | I can’t call him that. | 我不能直呼他名字 |
[22:01] | Kessler. | 凯斯勒 |
[22:04] | Mr. Kessler, can you hear me? | 凯斯勒先生 能听到吗 |
[22:11] | What’s that? | 他说什么 |
[22:12] | It’s just something he’s been babbling. | 他一直在说的胡话 |
[22:17] | Give him some more whiskey. | 再给他灌些威士忌 |
[22:19] | He’s on the verge of alcohol poisoning already. | 他已经快酒精中毒了 |
[22:26] | Get started. | 开始吧 |
[22:32] | I’ll need you both to hold him down. | 我需要你们两个按住他 |
[22:41] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[22:43] | Hold him! | 按住他 |
[22:47] | Okay, all right. | 好了好了 |
[23:04] | It’s in deep. | 位置很深 |
[23:16] | You expecting somebody? | 你在等什么人么 |
[23:21] | Chalky White! | 朝琪·怀特 |
[23:24] | Paging Mr. Chalky White! | 求见朝琪·怀特先生 |
[23:38] | Y’all keep him quiet. | 你们别让他出声 |
[23:48] | Should– should I keep going? | 我要继续吗 |
[24:21] | Giuseppe Colombano Rosetti. | 朱塞佩·克罗巴诺·罗塞蒂 |
[24:25] | My friends call me Gyp. | 朋友们叫我吉普 |
[24:28] | How do I address you? | 您怎么称呼 |
[24:30] | You doin’ it. | 你这就称呼了 |
[24:32] | I’m doin’ it. | 我这就称呼了 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:36] | You know what’s going on, don’t you, around here? | 最近发生的事情你都知道吧 |
[24:39] | Some kind of ruckus over on the white part of town. | 城里白人区狗咬狗的事 |
[24:42] | That’s all done now. | 已经结束了 |
[24:45] | I’m gonna be running things. | 以后我来当家 |
[24:46] | People tell me you the man to see on this side of the fence. | 我听说城市这一边办事就找你 |
[24:50] | I come to pay my respects, | 特地来聊表敬意 |
[24:54] | Mr. White. | 怀特先生 |
[24:57] | Do we really need all these guns? | 需要这么多支枪吗 |
[25:03] | Not if you put yours down first. | 除非你们先放下枪 |
[25:30] | Look at us now. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[25:32] | We’re almost kissing. | 就差亲吻了 |
[25:41] | Okay, okay, it’s out. It’s out, Eddie. | 好了 取出来了 埃迪 |
[25:47] | I’m not looking to put my hand in your pockets. | 我不打算从你口袋里掏钱 |
[25:50] | However things used to work, I don’t operate that way. | 甭管从前怎么样 我不会照本宣科 |
[25:54] | I mean, look at me, look at you. | 看看我 再看看你 |
[25:57] | We got a lot in common, huh? | 我们有很多共同点 |
[25:59] | And what’s that? | 什么共同点 |
[26:01] | We both got left out in the sun too long. | 你我都在太阳地里晒了太久 |
[26:06] | Maybe you a little longer, huh? | 或许你晒得更久一些 |
[26:09] | You just ain’t done cooking yet, friend. | 你只是火候差了点 |
[26:14] | I’m gonna treat you good. | 我会好好待你 |
[26:17] | Better than you been treated before. | 比以往任何人都好 |
[26:19] | That’s all I come to say. | 我就是来说这个的 |
[26:22] | Can we shake on that? | 握个手吧 |
[26:30] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有 |
[26:33] | How about I slip 25 Gs in your pocket right now, | 不如我直接给你两万五 |
[26:36] | you let me walk in there, drag Nucky Thompson out by his dick? | 你让我进去把努基连人带蛋一起扯出来 |
[26:41] | What make you think he here? | 你怎么觉得他在这 |
[26:46] | If I don’t stitch him up now, | 如果不缝好伤口 |
[26:48] | he won’t last another five minutes. | 他撑不了多久 |
[27:04] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[27:06] | I ain’t seen Nucky going on three weeks now. | 我三个星期没见到努基了 |
[27:09] | – That’s not what I heard. – Oh, you heard wrong. | -有人告诉我不是这样的 -那他说错了 |
[27:13] | I pay that man his cut and he leave me to my business. | 他拿提成 放我安心做生意 |
[27:17] | Now what happen to him ain’t none of my concern. | 我自然也就不管他死活了 |
[27:20] | Still, I’ll go on in and take a look. | 我还是看看保险 |
[27:26] | One way or the other, | 不管人在不在 |
[27:28] | I’ll still pass you the 25 Gs | 钱我还是要给 |
[27:31] | as a gesture. | 小小敬意 |
[27:36] | Got a little private affair going on right now. | 里面有点私密的活动 |
[27:39] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[27:42] | And I’d like it to stay private. | 而且我不希望被打扰 |
[27:45] | She see all y’all gents marching in, | 姑娘要是被你们吓到了 |
[27:46] | gonna cost me more than money. | 可不是我拿钱能安抚的 |
[27:48] | That’s something else we got in common. | 我们又有个共同点了 |
[27:51] | We’re both romantics. | 都爱留情 |
[27:53] | Well, maybe you is. | 是你留情 |
[27:55] | I just aim to keep my johnson hanging in its rightful place. | 我裤子的拉链从来不随便拉开 |
[27:59] | I know some skirts like that, too. | 那是短裙吧 |
[28:07] | $25,000. | 两万五千美元 |
[28:10] | Nucky Thompson. Tell your friends. | 悬赏努基·汤普森 放出话去 |
[28:21] | I really want us to get along. | 我希望我们好好处 |
[28:38] | Look like we gonna need some more guns. | 看来人手还不够 |
[28:52] | You can take your hand off now. | 您可以放手了 |
[28:55] | Unless you intend to asphyxiate him. | 您要憋死他了 |
[28:58] | You, make sure they don’t come back. | 看他们回没回来 |
[29:01] | Will he live? | 他能活下来吗 |
[29:04] | I’m just a student. | 我只是个学生 |
[29:17] | 25 grand to give you up. | 两万五悬赏你 |
[29:20] | That’s a whole lot of money on the Northside. | 放在城北可是一大笔钱呢 |
[29:23] | I’ll pay you. Is that what you want to hear? | 我给你 你是想听这个吗 |
[29:25] | I ain’t talking about me. | 我说的不是我 |
[29:29] | You trust your men? | 你信任你的手下吗 |
[29:30] | I don’t trust nobody, Nucky, never did. | 我谁也不相信 一直都是 |
[29:33] | Get me out of here. | 送我出去 |
[29:35] | You can name your price. | 你出个价吧 |
[29:37] | – I already named it. – The club? | -我出过了 -俱乐部吗 |
[29:40] | On the Boardwalk? | 在木板路上 |
[29:43] | How can I give you what I don’t own anymore? | 那已经不属于我了 怎么给你 |
[29:52] | What about him? | 他呢 |
[29:56] | Just take him somewhere safe. | 带到安全的地方吧 |
[29:58] | – See that he’s comfortable. – He got any family? | -好好养伤 -他有家人吗 |
[30:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:28] | Let’s go upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[30:29] | Come with me. Come on. | 跟我走吧 走 |
[30:31] | Let’s go. | 走啊 |
[30:41] | – The fuck? – What do you think you’re doing? | -你他妈干嘛 -你在干嘛 |
[30:44] | – I told him we had to go upstairs. – Who gives a fuck? | -我跟他说得上楼 -我他妈管你呢 |
[30:46] | It’s all the same cathouse. | 楼上楼下都是妓院 |
[30:53] | You want some, too? | 你也想被干吗 |
[30:59] | I’ll tell Mr. Rosetti. | 我去告诉罗塞蒂先生 |
[31:01] | Hey, she’ll tell Mr. Rosetti. | 大伙听着 她要告诉罗塞蒂先生 |
[31:20] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[31:23] | Just a walk around the grounds. | 出去走一圈 |
[31:35] | You say it, dear, | 你来说吧 亲爱的 |
[31:37] | but tell the truth. | 要说实话 |
[31:39] | You know that’s always best. | 好孩子就要说实话 |
[31:43] | We’re going to Julia’s. | 我们去茱莉亚家 |
[31:50] | Is that her name? | 她叫茱莉亚吗 |
[31:55] | It’s an innocent question. | 我没有别的意思 |
[31:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:02] | Pretty girl, pretty name. | 人如其名 是个美人 |
[32:06] | She doesn’t look blind. | 但她应该不瞎 |
[32:10] | In the photograph. | 从照片里看 |
[32:11] | That’s mine. My life. | 那是我的照片 我的生活 |
[32:15] | You have no right. | 你没有权利看 |
[32:20] | I know it isn’t fun to be stuck inside, | 我知道被困在这里很不舒服 |
[32:24] | but sometimes we have to put up | 但是有时候为了得到想要的东西 |
[32:26] | with things that we don’t like | 我们只能 |
[32:28] | in order to get what we want. | 先做不喜欢的事 |
[32:31] | So jacket off. | 脱下外套 |
[32:33] | Hang it up neatly. | 叠好挂起来 |
[32:36] | Go on. Ice cream later. | 快去 一会带你吃冰激凌 |
[32:43] | Could you two come in here? | 两位进来一下好么 |
[32:45] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[32:51] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[32:53] | I’m hoping there isn’t one. | 我倒不希望有问题 |
[32:57] | I tried to explain to you this morning. | 今早我跟你说过 |
[33:00] | I suppose you didn’t understand. | 不过你好像没明白 |
[33:04] | I have to remind myself | 我必须提醒自己 |
[33:05] | you’re not really a complete person. | 你不是个完整的人 |
[33:08] | He doesn’t belong here. | 他不属于这 |
[33:10] | Of course he does. | 他当然属于这 |
[33:12] | This is the only home he has, | 他就这一个家 |
[33:14] | not in some fantasy world of yours. | 不能活在你幻想的世界里 |
[33:18] | Mr. Rosetti wants this man gone. | 罗塞蒂先生不希望他留在这 |
[33:23] | He didn’t say nothing to us. | 他可没跟我们说 |
[33:25] | He couldn’t have been clearer. | 他对我说的很清楚 |
[33:30] | You lied to me, Richard. | 你骗了我 理查德 |
[33:33] | That’s what hurts the most. | 这才最伤我的心 |
[33:58] | – 25 grand. – That’s a lot of money. | -两万五 -一大笔钱啊 |
[34:00] | 25,000. | 两万五 |
[34:19] | What? | 什么 |
[34:24] | Should I b-bring the car? | 需要我叫车送您吗 |
[34:28] | No. No, I don’t need the car. | 不用 不用车 |
[34:31] | But– but how– how will– | 但是您怎么 |
[34:35] | how will you go to the theater? | 怎么去剧院呢 |
[34:38] | I’m not going to a show tonight. | 我今晚不看戏 |
[34:42] | Then– then I will see to your supper. | 那我伺候您吃晚饭吧 |
[34:45] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 不用了 不用了 |
[34:49] | You– | 你 |
[34:54] | you can have the evening off. | 今晚给你放假 |
[34:56] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[34:57] | There is still too much to do. | 要做的事太多了 |
[35:02] | Eddie, | 埃迪 |
[35:05] | do you have any family? | 你有家人吗 |
[35:07] | Yes, of course. | 当然有 |
[35:10] | A– a wife. | 一 一个妻子 |
[35:13] | Two boys. | 两个儿子 |
[35:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:20] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[35:22] | Dreyer– Dreyerstrasse. | 德莱耶 德莱耶斯特拉瑟 |
[35:24] | Nummer siebzehn– number 17. | 17号 |
[35:30] | Where is that? | 那是在哪 |
[35:44] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂 |
[35:46] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[35:49] | Very famous. | 非常有名 |
[35:52] | I teach you in English. | 我用英语教给你 |
[35:58] | “If you can keep your head | “当你失去支持 |
[36:01] | when all about you | 备受指责的时候 |
[36:04] | Are losing theirs | 你还能 |
[36:06] | and blaming it on you, | 保持清醒 |
[36:11] | If you can trust yourself | 当所有人都质疑你的时候 |
[36:16] | when all men | 你还能 |
[36:19] | are doubting you, | 坚信自我 |
[36:21] | But make allowance | 并且 |
[36:25] | for the doubting, too,” | 听取这些这些质疑” |
[36:28] | and– and… | 还有 还有 |
[36:38] | I– I can’t remember. | 我记不住了 |
[36:40] | I can’t remember how to say– | 我忘了该怎么说了 |
[36:42] | Don’t trouble yourself. | 别着急 |
[36:44] | We’ll look it up later. | 我们回头再说 |
[36:46] | Ja, when we are home. | 是啊 等我们回家之后 |
[36:54] | – Chalky. – How you boys holding up? | -朝琪 -你们还好吧 |
[36:57] | – Anything tricky? – Everything all right. | -有什么蹊跷么 -一切都好 |
[36:59] | – We ain’t heard nothing. – Ah. Copacetic? | -我们没听到什么动静 -很好 |
[37:11] | Nucky, you in here? | 努基 你在里面么 |
[37:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:19] | You ready to go? | 准备好走了么 |
[37:21] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[37:22] | That’s for you to decide. | 你说了算 |
[37:25] | And Eddie? | 埃迪呢 |
[37:26] | Got an apartment block over on Indiana. | 我在印第安纳有间公寓 |
[37:29] | I’ll keep him there. | 把他送到那去 |
[37:34] | What you wanna do? | 你想干什么 |
[37:46] | Head on out on the White Horse Pike. | 去白马山 |
[37:49] | Don’t stop until I tell you. | 不叫你停别停 |
[38:18] | Keep us hanging now. | 让我们好等 |
[38:19] | I do my route | 为了防止被跟踪 |
[38:21] | in case I’m followed. | 我多绕了几圈路 |
[38:23] | Smart guy. | 聪明 |
[38:25] | That’s how you stay alive, huh? | 不聪明点能活的好好的么 |
[38:30] | So you got it? | 钱拿来了么 |
[38:39] | Go on, we trust you. | 拿着吧 我们相信你 |
[38:41] | Unless you can fly. | 除非你能飞 |
[39:08] | It’s right here. | 就在这 |
[39:14] | Stash it all up here? | 都藏在这了 |
[39:37] | A pound each. | 每包一磅 |
[39:39] | You can measure it. | 你可以称一下 |
[39:40] | We said we trust you. | 我们说了我们相信你 |
[40:06] | Hey, asshole. | 混蛋 |
[40:08] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[40:14] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[40:29] | – You all right in there? – It’s fine. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[40:32] | Best you don’t come out till I say. | 不让你出来别出来 |
[41:50] | Where you boys heading? | 你们要去哪 |
[41:51] | On our way to Camden. | 去卡姆登 |
[41:53] | – Oh, yeah? What for? – Pick up a piano. | -是么 去干嘛 -去搬台钢琴 |
[41:56] | – Don’t sell any here? – This in my grandma’s house. | -不打算卖么 -在我奶奶的屋里 |
[42:00] | – Say what? – Belong to my grandma. | -说什么 -那是我奶奶的 |
[42:02] | Why don’t you step out so’s I can hear you better? | 你们站近点 我听不清楚 |
[42:07] | The both of youse. | 你们两个 |
[42:10] | You boys know who Nucky Thompson is? | 你们认识努基·汤普森么 |
[42:12] | Everybody know Mr. Thompson. | 是个人就认识汤普森先生 |
[42:15] | – You seen him around? – He don’t pass time with the likes of us. | -你在附近见过他么 -没有 |
[42:18] | A lot of coin for a fella who turns him in. | 举报他有重奖 |
[42:21] | – How much? – 25 grand. | -多少钱 -两万五 |
[42:23] | Be some kind of fool turn his nose up at that. | 这么点钱就举报他有点傻 |
[42:26] | Lauro, stop fucking around and check out the back. | 劳罗 别废话 去检查下后车厢 |
[42:36] | You, droopy eye. | 你 睡眼惺忪的那个 |
[42:39] | You do it. | 你去 |
[42:43] | What the fuck you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[42:45] | – I just wondering. – About what? | -我在想 -想什么 |
[42:48] | How I gonna spend my reward. | 我该怎么花这笔钱 |
[43:11] | $25,000. | 两万五千美元 |
[43:13] | You worth more than that now. | 你比这个数值钱了 |
[43:16] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[43:18] | We just gonna gabble? | 我们要继续聊么 |
[43:22] | You gettin’ outta town, now be the gettin’ time. | 你出城了 逃命吧 |
[43:24] | No, I’m not leaving. | 不 我不走 |
[43:27] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[43:28] | This is my town. | 这是我的城市 |
[43:30] | I’m not leaving, one way or the other. | 不论如何 我不会走 |
[43:33] | All due respect, General Custer, | 没有冒犯的意思 卡斯特将军 |
[43:36] | this ain’t no spot for a Last Stand. | 这可不是背水一战 |
[43:40] | Go on back to the honky-tonk and round the boys up. | 去酒馆 把人召集起来 |
[44:31] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[44:32] | He’s Eli’s oldest. | 他是伊莱的长子 |
[45:11] | They were left over from yesterday. | 他们是昨晚剩下的 |
[45:16] | Call them day-olds, | 我们管他们叫隔夜餐 |
[45:18] | old bread, rock bread. | 陈面包 硬面包 |
[45:22] | Used to soak them in sweet milk. | 以前都是跑到牛奶里吃 |
[45:25] | Best thing I ever tasted. | 我吃过的最美味的食物 |
[45:29] | Coffee, too. | 咖啡也是 |
[45:32] | All it takes, ain’t it? | 需要的东西 |
[45:36] | How’s that? | 什么 |
[45:37] | Go without and see what you really need. | 去掉这些东西 看你真正需要什么 |
[45:43] | Your boss coming in today? | 你的老板今天会来么 |
[45:45] | No one is. We’re closed. | 没人来 我们关门了 |
[45:47] | Good. | 好的 |
[45:49] | I need to talk to Mr. White in private. | 我要单独和怀特先生谈谈 |
[45:52] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[45:56] | Willie. | 威利 |
[45:58] | You handle yourself well. | 你做的很好 |
[46:07] | I get Atlantic City back, | 我夺回大西洋城 |
[46:09] | you get the club. | 你得到俱乐部 |
[46:14] | And if you don’t? | 如果你夺不回来呢 |
[46:17] | You’ll have to make new friends. | 那你要去交新朋友了 |
[46:22] | Too old for that now. | 岁数太大来不及了 |
[46:26] | Are we stuck with each other? | 我们只剩互相了么 |
[46:31] | I’ll go down the road with you a mite farther. | 我再陪你走一遭吧 |
[46:45] | – What you doing? – He’s my nephew. | -你干什么 -他是我侄子 |
[46:52] | I want you to walk back slowly. | 我要你慢慢走回去 |
[46:54] | Get away as far as you can, you understand? | 逃的越远越好 你明白么 |
[46:57] | Willie, go now. | 威利 走 |
[47:23] | You brought my son in on this? | 你把我儿子也卷进来了 |
[47:31] | They came by the honky-tonk looking. | 他们刚好去酒馆找人 |
[47:35] | I cut a deal. | 我达成了协议 |
[47:37] | With Torrio? | 和托里奥 |
[47:38] | With him. | 和他 |
[47:47] | We been on the road for 18 hours. | 我们开了十八个小时的车 |
[47:49] | I need a bath, some chow. | 我需要洗个澡 吃点东西 |
[47:54] | And then you and me sit down, | 然后你我坐下来 |
[47:56] | and we talk about who dies. | 好好谈谈该送谁上西天的问题 |