时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:50] | Don’t. | 不要啊 |
[02:04] | Should I answer it? | 我要接吗 |
[02:07] | Should I? Well? | 接吗 好吧 |
[02:09] | – Oh, just answer it already. – Hello? | -快接吧 -喂 |
[02:13] | Katy. I’m looking for Owen. | 凯蒂 叫欧文接电话 |
[02:15] | Yes, Mr. Thompson. | 好的 汤普森先生 |
[02:23] | – Hello? – Where the hell were you? | -喂 -你死哪里去了 |
[02:25] | I was just in the loo. I didn’t hear the phone. Jesus. | 我去厕所了 没听见电话 |
[02:30] | – The two of you? – Sir? | -你俩都没听见 -先生 |
[02:32] | – Where in the bathroom? – No. No, no, I– | -你在厕所吗 -不不 |
[02:34] | – Have you read the paper? – No, I have not. | -你看报纸了吗 -还没 |
[02:37] | Well, read one and meet me at Mickey’s. | 看报纸 然后来米奇家见我 |
[02:55] | I’d have kept speaking had I known you’d stop. | 早知道你要停下来 我就不挂电话了 |
[02:57] | I don’t have to. | 我没必要 |
[03:01] | I’d better go. | 我要走了 |
[03:03] | He’s in a bad humor again. | 他心情又不好了 |
[03:06] | Well, then it won’t matter if you’re late. | 那你迟点也没关系 |
[03:12] | Will it, Mr. Poofles? | 对吧 跟屁虫先生 |
[03:22] | Mr. Poofles. | 跟屁虫先生 |
[03:36] | There’s some fresh rolls if you want. | 有新鲜面包 你要吃吗 |
[03:41] | I like the poppy. These are sesame. | 我喜欢罂粟籽 这是芝麻的 |
[03:45] | Why ain’t he at school? | 他怎么没去上学 |
[03:47] | Bellyache. | 肚子痛 |
[03:55] | Let me take a look at you, champ. | 让我看看你 宝贝 |
[04:01] | What the hell’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:04] | Sonny, go play. | 宝贝 一边玩去 |
[04:06] | – Hey, your ma’s talking to you. – Go play. | -妈妈在跟你说话呢 -玩去吧 |
[04:08] | Go play. Come on. | 一边玩去 去吧 |
[04:12] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[04:16] | He came home with it yesterday. I rang the headmaster. | 昨天他回家就这样了 我问过校长了 |
[04:19] | Some new boy, he’s a bully. | 新来的孩子 喜欢欺负人 |
[04:22] | Picking on a kid almost stone-cold deaf? | 欺负一个聋哑小孩 |
[04:24] | They all are, Al. That’s why he’s there. | 大家都是聋哑人 所以他才去那儿上学 |
[04:28] | Boys will be boys, whether they can hear each other or not. | 小男孩都是这样 不管聋不聋 |
[04:37] | Kid’s got to toughen up. | 我们得让孩子更强壮 |
[04:43] | Coming through. Coming through. | 要来了 要来了 |
[04:47] | All right, pipe down. | 好了 请安静 |
[04:49] | Mr. Thompson wants a word. | 汤普森先生有话要说 |
[04:51] | As some of you may know, | 大家可能已经知道 |
[04:53] | our contact at Tabor Heights… | 我们在塔博尔高地的联络人 |
[04:59] | Sheriff Victor Sickles died recently | 维克多·希寇斯治安官去世了 |
[05:01] | as a result of what the “Atlantic City Press” | 正如《大西洋城报》报道的一样 |
[05:04] | has deemed a tragic accident. | 死于一起悲惨事故 |
[05:09] | Given as how the chief witness to this unfortunate occurrence | 考虑到这场悲剧的主要证人 |
[05:12] | was a Mr. Gyp Rosetti of New York, | 是来自纽约的吉普·罗塞蒂先生 |
[05:14] | it’s quite possible there’s a bit more to the story. | 这事儿恐怕没这么简单 |
[05:17] | That being the case, until further notice, | 既然如此 除非另行通知 |
[05:20] | all shipments to Mr. Rothstein will use back roads only, | 运给罗斯坦先生的货物都走备用线路 |
[05:25] | avoiding Tabor Heights altogether. | 决不能经过塔博尔高地 |
[05:29] | In the middle of January? The roads are sheets of ice. | 在一月中旬 路上全是冰 |
[05:32] | And where are we gonna get gas? | 我们去哪儿加油 |
[05:34] | That’s your problem, isn’t it? | 这是你的问题 对吧 |
[05:37] | You sure this is a good idea? | 你确定要这么做 |
[05:40] | What the fuck you asking him for? | 你问他做鸟用啊 |
[05:42] | I just thought when it comes to– | 我觉得如果… |
[05:45] | You just what? I already said how it is. | 如果怎么样 我已经说过怎么办了 |
[05:48] | All right, Nuck. I’m sorry. | 好的 努基 抱歉 |
[05:50] | Get up to Tabor Heights, find out what the fuck is going on. | 去塔博尔高地看看情况如何 |
[05:54] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[05:55] | You know that coast road that heads through Hammond? | 你知道那条通往哈蒙德的海岸路吧 |
[05:58] | Head up there, check out the roads. See how icy they actually are. | 去那儿 看看路上的冰有多厚 |
[06:03] | – You know the one I mean. – Okay. | -你知道我说的哪条路吧 -知道 |
[06:08] | What’s being done about Rowland Smith? | 罗兰·史密斯怎么样了 |
[06:10] | – Who? – Rowland Smith. | -谁 -罗兰·史密斯 |
[06:13] | Nate Honig’s wheelman. The sack of shit who robbed this place. | 奈特·霍尼希的同伙 一起来打劫的那人 |
[06:17] | That job was left to Manny Horvitz. | 不是让曼尼·霍维茨去处理了吗 |
[06:19] | Oh, where’s he been lately? | 那他人呢 |
[06:21] | I don’t have enough on my mind? | 我还不够忙吗 |
[06:23] | I have to start checking your fucking work, too? | 难不成我还要亲自检查你的工作 |
[06:25] | Make sure things are being handled? | 把事情都给我理顺了 |
[06:27] | It won’t happen again, sir. | 没有下次了 先生 |
[06:28] | Find this guy. Use Agent Sawicki if you have to. | 找到这个人 如有必要 去找萨维奇特工 |
[06:31] | You want the feds involved? | 要惊动联调局的人吗 |
[06:32] | He’s on the goddamn payroll. Make him earn it. | 他拿了钱的 总得出点力吧 |
[06:36] | Any more second-guessing? | 还有什么后顾之忧 |
[06:39] | I’ll get on it straightaway. | 我马上去办 |
[06:44] | – Nucky, can I have a word? – About what? | -努基 我能说句话吗 -什么 |
[06:47] | This Rosetti business, the whole Tabor Heights thing. | 罗塞蒂的问题 塔博尔高地的事情 |
[06:50] | If you’ve got a complaint, talk to Mickey. | 如果你有抱怨 去找米奇 |
[06:53] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[06:56] | It’s just that I’m back now. | 我现在回来了 |
[06:57] | I’m well aware of that. | 我知道 |
[06:59] | Then let me earn, Nucky. | 那别让我闲着 努基 |
[07:00] | I did my time like you asked. | 我听你的话服了刑 |
[07:02] | Let’s get something straight. | 有些事情先搞清楚 |
[07:04] | Allowing you to simply go to jail is the last gift I’ll ever give you. | 仅仅让你坐牢 是我给你最后的恩赐 |
[07:16] | This is rather infelicitous language, isn’t it? | 这个措辞有些不得体吧 |
[07:25] | – Vagina? – It is a medical term. | -阴道 -这是医学用语 |
[07:27] | I’ve never enjoyed the sound of it. | 我不喜欢这个词 |
[07:29] | I’ve never liked brussels sprouts, | 我也不喜欢芽甘蓝 |
[07:31] | but I don’t deny they exist. | 但我不否认它们的存在 |
[07:32] | What a peculiar analogy. | 好独特的比喻 |
[07:34] | What term would you prefer? | 你喜欢什么术语 |
[07:36] | The entire area is problematical. | 这整个部分都有不妥 |
[07:39] | You do acknowledge certain subjects | 你应该知道 没有术语 |
[07:41] | would be difficult to discuss without it? | 有些学科是无法进行讨论的 |
[07:43] | Intercourse, fertilization, birth. | 性交 受精 生育 |
[07:46] | You imagine yourself quite wicked, don’t you, Doctor? | 你不觉得自己很坏吗 医生 |
[07:49] | The jackanapes at the back of every classroom, | 躲在角落里的猴子 |
[07:51] | mistaking his sniggering for the wit of the world. | 误将自己的窃笑当做大智慧 |
[07:54] | That sounds more like my cousin Francis. | 你说的貌似是我的堂兄弗朗西斯 |
[08:01] | “Pregnant.” | “怀孕” |
[08:04] | Another problematical area? | 又有不妥的地方吗 |
[08:07] | “Gravid” has a noble ring. | “妊娠”听起来更稳妥一些 |
[08:11] | Will they even know what that means? | 她们能明白那是什么意思吗 |
[08:13] | Is it not your intention to instruct them? | 你不是打算教给她们吗 |
[08:14] | “With child”? | “有孩子” |
[08:19] | “Monthly time.” | “月事” |
[08:21] | You are at odds with “menstruation”? | 连”月经”你也觉得不妥 |
[08:23] | – It’s good Latin. – A regrettable neologism. | -这可是拉丁语 -令人遗憾的新词 |
[08:25] | The Federal Children’s Bureau has already published a series | 联邦儿童局已经出版了一系列 |
[08:28] | on prenatal care and “menstruation” is what they use. | 产前保健书籍 用的就是”月经” |
[08:31] | The indiscretion of politicians is of no concern to me. | 政客们的草率不在我关心的范围 |
[08:35] | I will be attending the class | 我会旁听所有课程 |
[08:37] | to make sure my instructions are followed. | 确保我的指示得到贯彻 |
[08:41] | And these are? | 这些是 |
[08:43] | Gifts for the women. | 给女士们的礼物 |
[08:46] | “Kotex.” | “高洁丝” |
[08:48] | Sanitary napkins, Sister. | 修女 是卫生棉 |
[08:52] | These are sold openly in stores? | 这种东西也在商店里公开售卖吗 |
[08:54] | They are a relatively new product. | 是新近上市的产品 |
[08:57] | Perhaps you yourself… | 或许您可以留一包… |
[09:11] | let’s hope our evening students aren’t quite so sensitive. | 希望我们的晚班学员不要这样敏感 |
[09:43] | Looks like you’ve stepped straight into my trap. | 看来你径直走进了我的陷阱 |
[09:46] | What? | 什么 |
[09:47] | You know, like I was gonna arrest you. | 因为我打算逮捕你啊 |
[09:51] | Why would you do that? | 为什么逮捕我 |
[09:53] | Just making a little joke. | 开个玩笑而已 |
[09:54] | Mr. Thompson’s a busy man. | 汤普森先生很忙 |
[09:56] | I have nothing better to do? | 我就无事可做么 |
[09:59] | Came out here in the middle of the day, didn’t you? | 你不是大白天转悠到这了么 |
[10:02] | Is this Rowland Smith’s place or not? | 到底是不是罗兰·史密斯的地方 |
[10:05] | That’s what the Philly office says. | 费城的局里是这样说 |
[10:10] | You spoke to other agents about this? | 你跟其他探员提过吗 |
[10:13] | Just the one | 就一个 |
[10:15] | that I can trust. | 我信得过的 |
[10:17] | You mean the one that’s crooked. | 你指被你收买的那个 |
[10:26] | Looks like it’s locked. | 看来是锁上了 |
[10:28] | Thanks for clearing that up. | 多谢你的说明 |
[10:41] | Rowland Smith’s been a busy fella. | 罗兰·史密斯很忙啊 |
[10:47] | At least half of this is ours. | 至少有一半是我们的 |
[10:49] | It’s all ours now. | 现在都是我们的了 |
[10:52] | You sure he’s showing up? | 确定他会来吗 |
[10:53] | This is his main drop. | 这里是他的老窝 |
[10:55] | Says your man in Philly. | 你费城的线人这么说 |
[10:57] | Well, he would know, wouldn’t he? | 他最清楚不过 是不是 |
[10:59] | And what’s stopping him from tipping Smith off? | 他为什么不去给史密斯通风报信 |
[11:02] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那样做 |
[11:05] | Because he’s never bothered to catch him. | 因为他以前也没费心去抓史密斯 |
[11:16] | Call me when he gets here. | 他来了告诉我 |
[11:18] | I’ll take care of it. You’ve my word. | 我会处理的 我保证 |
[11:21] | You needn’t involve yourself. | 你不需要牵涉进来 |
[11:23] | Is that what I asked you? | 我是这么交代你的吗 |
[11:25] | You’ve mentioned low profiles. | 你说过要低调行事 |
[11:27] | I’m trying to oblige. | 我只是服从 |
[11:38] | Go buy a personality. | 买副让人喜欢的个性去吧 |
[11:56] | Let me get this straight. | 我们说说看 |
[11:57] | Rosetti’s gassing up, Sickles is at the next pump. | 罗塞蒂正加油 希寇斯靠着旁边的油泵 |
[12:01] | He completely douses himself with gasoline. | 他浑身泼满了汽油 |
[12:04] | Then for some fucking reason, | 然后不知见了什么鬼 |
[12:06] | decides that it’s a good time for a smoke. | 突然想要抽支烟 |
[12:08] | Look, what’s the difference? | 那有什么差别 |
[12:10] | The man was your partner. | 他生前是你的搭档 |
[12:11] | What I’m saying is, it don’t matter. | 我的意思是 那无关紧要 |
[12:14] | The situation’s being handled. | 事情正在掌控中 |
[12:15] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[12:17] | Me and the boys, we’re taking care of it. | 我和小子们正在处理 |
[12:19] | You just said you couldn’t arrest them. | 你刚刚还说不能逮捕他们 |
[12:20] | I’m not talking about arresting them. | 我没有说要逮捕他们 |
[12:23] | I’m talking about handling them. | 我说要处理他们 |
[12:24] | I got a load coming through here tomorrow night, Deputy Ramsey. | 我明晚有一批货过路 拉姆西副治安官 |
[12:27] | I’m the sheriff now. | 我现在是治安官了 |
[12:28] | And I still got a load coming through. | 我还是有货要过路 |
[12:30] | It’s fine. Same as always. | 没问题 同往常一样 |
[12:33] | You boys go about your business. | 你们安心做生意 |
[12:36] | Leave these dagos to us. | 意大利佬交给我们 |
[12:48] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[12:50] | Let the man do his job, Eli. | 让人家做自己的事 伊莱 |
[12:51] | You ain’t the only sheriff ever lived. | 你不是天底下唯一一个治安官 |
[12:55] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[13:13] | Postcard from Johnny. | 强尼寄来的明信片 |
[13:15] | “Greetings from Naples. | “来自那不勒斯的问候 |
[13:17] | I haven’t seen this many Italians | 自从布鲁克林一别 |
[13:18] | since we were back in Brooklyn.” | 我就没见过这么多意大利人” |
[13:25] | What the fuck is this? | 什么鬼东西 |
[13:27] | Cash. What do you mean? | 票子啊 你什么意思 |
[13:29] | It’s sticky. | 粘糊糊的 |
[13:31] | Little schmutz. I don’t know, I just ate. | 有点儿脏吧 不知道 我刚吃了东西 |
[13:35] | Even your money reeks. | 你的钱都一股臭气 |
[13:36] | Fuck you talking about? | 你他妈说什么呢 |
[13:38] | Would it kill you to pony up for a decent shave once in a while? | 偶尔抽空去好好刮个脸会死吗你 |
[13:41] | A little Bay Rum. | 喷点儿桂香水 |
[13:43] | Gives me a rash. | 我过敏 |
[13:44] | Jake, I’m serious. | 杰克 说真的 |
[13:46] | You know I love you, but you smell like a sardine’s twat. | 我是爱你的 可是你臭得像泡鱼屎 |
[13:49] | I mean, what does your wife say? | 你老婆怎么说的 |
[13:52] | “Why didn’t I marry Milton Korntragger?” | “我当初为什么没嫁给弥尔顿·科恩特雷格” |
[13:57] | Your whores, then. | 你的婊们子呢 |
[13:58] | I pay ’em not to notice. | 我花钱堵她们的嘴 |
[14:00] | 18th up to Harrison. | 到十八号的哈里森了 |
[14:03] | I got the rest of my collections tonight. | 余下的钱今晚去收 |
[14:07] | – Where you going? – Take a leak. | -哪儿去 -撒尿 |
[14:10] | That’s why beer is so profitable. | 啤酒就是这么赚的 |
[14:12] | We don’t sell it, we only rent it. | 卖了能回收 等于出租 |
[14:18] | Personal hygiene, Jake. | 个人卫生 杰克 |
[14:21] | It makes a big impression. | 是很要紧的 |
[14:25] | “How was your day, honey?” | “今天过得怎么样 亲爱的” |
[14:27] | I love her and all, but my day? | 我是爱她 可是我的一天什么样 |
[14:30] | This happened and then that happened | 就是这事那事 |
[14:32] | and then the next thing. That’s the day. | 一件接一件 就那样 |
[14:55] | Now you gotta go through this whole– | 等你好容易把这些都整… |
[15:04] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[15:07] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[15:08] | Check him. | 搜身 |
[15:14] | Just for coneys. | 打兔子用的 |
[15:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:19] | Ask you the same question. | 我还要问你们呢 |
[15:21] | You friends of my folks? | 我爸妈的朋友吗 |
[15:23] | Do we look friendly? | 我们看上去像朋友吗 |
[15:25] | You seem okay. Don’t know about him, though. | 你还不错 他就不好说了 |
[15:30] | They don’t like it if I’m late for dinner, so– | 他们不喜欢我晚餐迟到 所以… |
[15:34] | – What’s your name? – Lon Chaney. | -你的名字 -朗·钱尼 |
[15:40] | Norma Talmadge. | 诺玛·塔曼吉 |
[15:46] | Baby Peggy. | 巴比·佩姬 |
[15:54] | Rowland Smith. | 罗兰·史密斯 |
[15:56] | You’re mean to children. | 你对孩子太凶了 |
[15:58] | Aren’t you the dog’s bollocks? | 你不是也胡扯一通么 |
[16:00] | Is that a good thing? | 你们中意吗 |
[16:04] | Yeah, I need the Ritz-Carlton. | 接丽嘉酒店 |
[16:08] | What used to come up from Atlantic City | 原来从大西洋城上岸的货 |
[16:10] | comes right through here, straight in off the ocean. | 现在从这里走 直接从海上来 |
[16:13] | Cut out the middleman. | 除掉中间人 |
[16:14] | We sail out, load up, off-load here right on the beach. | 开船 装货 在这把货卸下 |
[16:18] | Gonna have to do it at night. | 得晚上才行 |
[16:21] | We’ll probably need some boats, too. | 估计还需要些船 |
[16:23] | I’m new to this. I’m sorry. | 我没干过这行 真抱歉 |
[16:25] | You’ve been with us a year. | 你都和我们干了一年了 |
[16:26] | What do I know about the ocean? I’m from Yonkers. | 我哪知道海上什么样 我是从扬克斯来的 |
[16:29] | – Excuse me, miss. – Sir? | -打扰一下 小姐 -什么事 |
[16:30] | One of these days I’m gonna take you in the back, | 总有一天我要带你去后面 |
[16:33] | show you how to really make sauce. | 教你怎么做肉酱 |
[16:35] | But I don’t know how to cook. | 但是我不会下厨 |
[16:39] | You stir, I’ll provide the heat. | 你来搅拌 我来管火 |
[17:04] | Could I have one? | 能给我来一根吗 |
[17:08] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[17:09] | 16 next month. | 下个月十六 |
[17:12] | Sir. | 先生 |
[17:13] | – You shouldn’t smoke. – I don’t. | -你不该抽烟 -我不抽 |
[17:17] | Then why do you want a cigarette? | 那你要烟干什么 |
[17:20] | See what all the fuss is about. | 尝尝什么感觉呗 |
[17:27] | You trying to charm me, kid? | 你是想吸引我的注意吗 |
[17:29] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[17:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:35] | You gonna hit me again? | 你又要打我了吗 |
[17:37] | I’m not opposed to it. | 打打也无妨 |
[17:40] | You know who I am, Rowland? | 你知道我是谁吗 罗兰 |
[17:42] | Answer straight. | 直接回答 |
[17:43] | You’re Nucky Thompson. | 你是努基·汤普森 |
[17:45] | You gave us a Christmas turkey once. | 有年圣诞你送给我家一只火鸡 |
[17:47] | When did I do that? | 那是哪年 |
[17:49] | 1914. | 一九一四年 |
[17:51] | I was six. | 我当时六岁 |
[17:54] | Boy, was Ma grateful. | 妈妈真是感激涕零 |
[18:02] | Is this how you thank me? | 你就这么报答我的 |
[18:05] | How do you mean? | 什么报答 |
[18:06] | Stealing my merchandise. | 偷我的货 |
[18:11] | I guess I didn’t think you’d mind. | 我大概觉得你不会在乎吧 |
[18:14] | Why the hell would you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[18:15] | I don’t know. Whenever I see you in the paper, | 不知道 因为我在报纸上看到你 |
[18:17] | it looks like you’re having a good time. | 你看起来过得不错 |
[18:23] | Anyway, I didn’t steal it all from you. | 再说 我也不是只偷你一个 |
[18:26] | Who else? | 还偷谁的 |
[18:27] | A lot of it belongs to Waxey Gordon in Philadelphia. | 很多都是费城瓦克西·戈登的 |
[18:31] | Did he give your mother a turkey, too? | 他也给你妈一只火鸡了吗 |
[18:34] | Heck, no. | 没 |
[18:35] | He’s a crook. | 他是个骗子 |
[18:45] | Tell me what you want to happen here. | 告诉我你想怎么办 |
[18:48] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:49] | It’s not as expected. | 不应该发展成这样 |
[18:51] | The fault’s mine for letting it get this far. | 是我的错让事情发展成这样 |
[18:52] | I’ll take responsibility and your hands stay clean. | 我负全责 你不用脏了手 |
[19:19] | Have one on me. | 来抽一根 |
[19:26] | Need a light. | 给个火 |
[19:33] | Expecting someone? | 是你叫来的吗 |
[19:35] | Federal agents. Get your hands up. | 联邦警探 举起手来 |
[19:36] | Get ’em up. Hands up. | 快 把手举起来 |
[19:37] | All right, boys. Nice and slow. Nice and slow. | 伙计们 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[19:41] | Go around front. Go around front. | 去前面 |
[19:47] | What’s the story, Rowland? | 怎么回事 罗兰 |
[19:49] | Beats me. | 我也没想到 |
[19:51] | They’re Prohees out of Philly. | 他们是费城的禁酒探员 |
[19:54] | They’ve kind of been following me. | 他们在跟踪我 |
[19:56] | Arsed-out little shite. | 好运玩完了 小杂种 |
[19:57] | – Just trying to get a leg up. – You know any of them? | -我只是在说情况 -里面有你认识的吗 |
[20:00] | That tall fed with the 12-gauge, | 那个拿着散弹枪的高条子 |
[20:02] | he’s in Waxey Gordon’s pocket. | 他是瓦克西·戈登手下的 |
[20:04] | – Anything else? – Pretty sure they’re here to kill me. | -还有呢 -他们肯定是想来杀我 |
[20:07] | Enough with the bull… | 别胡扯了 |
[20:09] | Jeez, it’s not our… | 天呐 不是我们… |
[20:12] | All right, let’s go. Do what you have to do. | 好了 上 快点了事 |
[20:14] | Watch the windows, boys. | 看好窗户 伙计们 |
[20:44] | I’m gonna check the cellar. | 我去查地下室 |
[21:17] | Anything? | 找到什么没 |
[21:19] | Just cobwebs and squirrel turd. | 蜘蛛网还有松鼠粪 |
[21:28] | Squirrel turds? | 松鼠粪 |
[21:30] | That’s rat shit. | 那是老鼠屎 |
[21:46] | Hit me again. | 再来一杯 |
[21:52] | Picking up for Mr. Torrio. | 我来帮托里奥先生拿东西 |
[21:59] | Give me a short one. | 来一小杯 |
[22:01] | Guzik, right? Torrio’s man. | 是古兹克对吧 托里奥的人 |
[22:04] | Yeah. I know you? | 没错 我认识你吗 |
[22:05] | Joe Miller. I’m with Deanie O’Banion. | 乔·米勒 我是迪恩尼·奥巴尼恩的人 |
[22:08] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:09] | – Beer’s better here, huh? – How’s that? | -这儿啤酒更好 对吧 -怎么说 |
[22:12] | I say the beer’s better here down on the South Side? | 南边的啤酒更好吧 |
[22:15] | Tastes the same to me. | 我喝起来没差别 |
[22:18] | Well, can’t trust the water anyway. | 水也会骗人[美国谚语] |
[22:22] | What water? | 什么水 |
[22:24] | Any water. I don’t know, I’m just… | 任何水 我不知道 我只是… |
[22:26] | look, you drink, I’ll drink. | 你喝酒 我也喝 |
[22:30] | We’re fine, right? | 我们好好相处 |
[22:33] | Sure, we are. | 对 当然 |
[22:39] | You called Dean O’Banion a liar. | 你说迪恩·奥巴尼恩是骗子 |
[22:42] | – Huh? – That day at Torrio’s. | -啥 -那天在托里奥那 |
[22:44] | – I don’t really… – You got a big mouth to match that big gut. | -我不是认真的…-你体型大嘴也大啊 |
[22:49] | Enjoy your beer, Joe. | 好好喝酒吧 乔 |
[22:51] | How can I with the stink coming off of you? | 有你在这我哪儿喝得下 |
[22:58] | Walk away from me, Jumbo? | 不理我是吧 大块头 |
[23:02] | I’m talking to you, you fat fuck. | 我在跟你说话 你这肥佬 |
[23:05] | Came to collect? | 来拿东西的 |
[23:06] | Here. | 来 |
[23:10] | Have some more. | 我再给你点 |
[23:24] | How you holding up, huh? | 感觉怎么样 |
[23:26] | Come on, get it on. Get it on. | 快 搬上去 |
[23:34] | Hurry it up, guys. We don’t have all night. | 赶紧着 伙计们 时间很紧 |
[23:47] | Taking their sweet time. | 真够慢的 |
[23:51] | Wait it out. | 等着吧 |
[23:53] | And if they decide to look down here again? | 如果他们又要下来查怎么办 |
[23:58] | Well, we’re all in this together, ain’t we? | 我们是一根线上的蚂蚱了 |
[24:06] | The mouths of babes. | 真是句聪明话 |
[24:20] | What did we leave in the car? | 我们车上留了什么 |
[24:21] | Nothing. I always keep it clean. | 没什么 我总是打理干净 |
[24:24] | – The plates? – In Tunney’s name. | -车牌呢 -在坦尼的名下 |
[24:29] | Don’t expect he’ll much mind now. | 估计他不在乎吧 |
[24:36] | I got maybe 50 if you need any. | 如果你要的话我有五十个 |
[24:39] | Got 50 what? | 五十个什么 |
[24:40] | License plates. Swap ’em around. | 车牌 随时能换 |
[24:43] | That way, they can’t ever track us. | 那样就没人能找到我们了 |
[24:46] | That’s your system, is it? | 你就是这么干的是吧 |
[24:48] | Worked it out myself. | 我自己想出来的 |
[24:50] | Then what are they doing out there? | 那他们怎么还是找到你了 |
[24:56] | Just coincidence, I reckon. | 凑巧吧 我猜 |
[25:00] | Pretty good run, though, huh? | 还是挺厉害的 对吧 |
[25:05] | Kept us guessing. | 真让人好奇 |
[25:07] | Not that hard, really, if you don’t mind me saying. | 其实也不难 如果你不介意我直说 |
[25:11] | – Why’s that? – Drive fast, flash the pistol. | -怎么不难 -快点开车 放几枪 |
[25:14] | I mean, who wants to get all killed over a few crates of booze? | 谁愿意为了几箱酒丢了小命 |
[25:21] | No one. | 没有人 |
[25:22] | That’s how I see it, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[25:25] | Shame about Nate, though. | 不过奈特真惨 |
[25:28] | He was my partner. | 他是我的合伙人 |
[25:30] | Oh, aye? What happened to him? | 是吗 他怎么了 |
[25:35] | Feds got him. | 联邦探员抓到他了 |
[25:38] | Guess he didn’t have your luck. | 看来他没你这么走运 |
[25:43] | Anyone check the cellar? | 有人搜过地下室吗 |
[25:45] | Mr. Thompson. | 汤普森先生 |
[25:49] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 我查过了 |
[25:53] | Well, check it again. | 那就再查查 |
[26:12] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干嘛 |
[26:14] | Like you said. | 照你说的做啊 |
[26:15] | One part laxative, Benny. | 只要一勺泻药 贝尼 |
[26:18] | You want them shitting themselves all over Hester Street? | 你想让他们拉满赫斯特大街吗 |
[26:20] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[26:23] | Charlie and I need to talk. | 我和查理有事要谈 |
[26:27] | I think it’s time I got included. | 我觉得是时候让我参与进来了 |
[26:29] | – Based on what? – I stepped up. | -凭什么 -我挺身而出 |
[26:31] | I did what I had to. That means I stay in the room. | 做了我该做的 也就是说我能留下来听 |
[26:34] | You shot your wad off in the middle of the street. | 你在大街上开了一顿乱枪 |
[26:36] | – They went back minus one. – Meyer did that. | -我干掉了他们中的一个 -是梅耶干的 |
[26:39] | – I fucking gave him cover! – Benny. | -我他妈掩护了他 -贝尼 |
[26:42] | We are certainly gonna discuss this, | 我们必然会商议此事 |
[26:44] | but not right now, so… | 但不是现在 所以… |
[27:00] | I’m summoned. At noon. | 他招我去见他 今天中午 |
[27:04] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[27:05] | Meyer, Masseria hates that shayna punim of yours. | 梅耶 马赫里亚对你恨之入骨 |
[27:10] | Now more than ever. | 尤其是现在 |
[27:13] | You turn up, who knows where this goes? | 你要是去了 谁知道会发生什么事 |
[27:15] | He needs to understand the way the world’s heading. | 他必须明白如今的趋势 |
[27:18] | You’re the one who said come to terms. | 是你说要和解的 |
[27:19] | – That was before. – Well, you see? | -那是以前 -你看 |
[27:26] | This is the problem with you. | 这就是你的问题所在 |
[27:27] | Always very headstrong. | 总是刚愎自用 |
[27:29] | Good thing I’m here to talk some sense. | 幸好有我在能让你理智一点 |
[27:37] | Offer two. Settle at five. | 给他百分之二 百分之五是底线 |
[27:41] | Nothing west of Broadway, nothing south of Grand. | 百老汇西部不动 格兰德南部不给 |
[27:51] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[27:55] | Try not to sit by the window. | 别坐在窗户边 |
[28:08] | Tonight, 10:00 P.M. | 今晚十点 |
[28:10] | All set on our end. | 我们这边都准备好了 |
[28:11] | Some tough customers, these boys. | 这些人可真是难缠的客户 |
[28:13] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这么做么 |
[28:15] | Think I’m gonna let you fellas have all the fun? | 觉得我会让你们自己玩么 |
[28:18] | We’ll meet by the filling station. | 我们在加油站见面 |
[28:20] | Pull the truck around back and bring plenty of rope. | 把车停到后面 多带些绳子 |
[28:26] | All right, let me roll. Let me roll. | 好的 让我来 让我来 |
[28:29] | Look at that, baby. All mine. | 看看 都是我的 |
[28:32] | Hit me, tough guy. Come on. | 打我啊 小硬汉 来啊 |
[28:35] | Come on, hit me. | 来啊 打我 |
[28:37] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[28:38] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[28:39] | Come on, tough guy. Hit me. | 来啊 小硬汉 打我啊 |
[28:41] | Come on. What was that, huh? Come on, hit me harder. | 来啊 这是什么 来 用力 |
[28:45] | What was that? Harder than that. | 这都是什么 再用力点 |
[28:46] | Come on, put your hands up. Put your hands up. | 来 把手举起来 把手举起来 |
[28:48] | Put your hands up. Like this in front of your face. | 把手举起来 像这样放到脸前 |
[28:52] | In front of your face like this. | 放在脸前 |
[28:53] | Okay? And you’re gonna throw your punch. | 好么 准备出拳 |
[28:55] | You’re gonna throw your punch like bang! | 你要像这样出拳 |
[28:57] | Come on, let me see what you got. Come on. | 来啊 让我看看你有多少力量 来啊 |
[28:59] | Come on! Hit me! | 来 打我啊 |
[29:01] | You got to hit me. You gonna let people bully you, huh? | 你要出拳 你要让别人欺负你么 |
[29:04] | Come on and hit me, huh? | 来 打我啊 |
[29:14] | Come here. Come here. | 到我怀里来 到我怀里来 |
[29:17] | Come here. Come here. Shh. | 到我怀里来 |
[29:22] | It’s okay, Sonny. | 好了 儿子 |
[29:23] | Shh. Come on. Shh. | 好了 好了 |
[29:28] | It’s okay. Shh. | 没事了 |
[29:30] | It’s okay. Come here. Come here. | 没事了 到我怀里来 |
[29:34] | Come on. Shh. | 好了 好了 |
[29:35] | Papa’s got you. | 有爸爸呢 |
[29:37] | Yes. Yeah, yeah. Yes, missus. | 是的 是 是 好的 太太 |
[29:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:43] | Mrs. Thompson has no information. | 汤普森太太也不知道 |
[29:45] | – Try over at Chalky’s. – I did. | -朝琪那呢 -试过了 |
[29:47] | Lolly Steinman as well. | 洛莉·斯坦曼也试了 |
[29:50] | Chippy in New York, then. | 还有纽约的那个姑娘 |
[29:52] | Miss Kent has not seen him either. | 肯特小姐也没见到他 |
[29:59] | How many for Rothstein? | 这次罗斯坦的货有多少 |
[30:01] | 800. Same as last time. | 八百箱 和上次一样 |
[30:05] | I wouldn’t do this, Mickey. | 我不会这么做的 米奇 |
[30:06] | Of course you wouldn’t. ‘Cause you’re not in charge. | 你当然不会这么做 因为你说了不算 |
[30:09] | Use your head, will you? | 用用你的脑子 好么 |
[30:11] | There’s no way through the back roads and Tabor Heights is off-limits. | 备用路线不能用 也不能走塔博尔高地 |
[30:14] | Sheriff’s on it. You heard him yourself. | 有治安官呢 你自己也听到了 |
[30:16] | The sheriff’s been on the job less than a week. | 治安官才刚上任不到一周 |
[30:18] | And the last one got burned– | 而上一个被人活活烧死了 |
[30:19] | Don’t you have some trucks to load? | 你不需要去装车么 |
[30:23] | Sure thing, boss. | 当然 老板 |
[30:33] | – What, you hear something? – No, I didn’t hear anything. | -什么 你听到什么了么 -没有 |
[30:45] | Couldn’t sleep either? | 也睡不着么 |
[30:50] | Not exactly a featherbed. | 床不舒服 |
[30:52] | Although that hasn’t been helping either. | 就算舒服也睡不好 |
[30:56] | Doesn’t seem to bother him. | 看来对他没什么影响 |
[31:01] | I’m not sure what does. | 我都不知道什么对他有影响 |
[31:06] | More than a few nights spent like this | 在北爱尔兰的时候也曾经 |
[31:09] | back in Ulster. | 度过了几个像这样的夜晚 |
[31:11] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[31:12] | You’d get your orders, this or that address, | 你得到命令 这样那样的地址 |
[31:15] | and then count off the hours till you finish the business. | 然后就静静等待直到完成任务 |
[31:20] | Wasn’t the work, though. | 任务不难 |
[31:24] | It was the waiting. | 关键是等待 |
[31:25] | Must have had your way of getting through it. | 要找办法度过这段时间 |
[31:29] | Oh, aye. | 是啊 |
[31:30] | Walk through the streets of Coleraine | 在我的脑中回忆科尔雷恩大街 |
[31:34] | in my head. | 的样子 |
[31:37] | Steps to the school. | 去学校 |
[31:38] | Steps to the church. Steps to the greengrocer. | 去教堂 去蔬菜商店 |
[31:45] | That what you’ve been doing all night? | 你一晚上就想这个了 |
[31:51] | I have not thought on the place in months. | 我在这几个月都没想过了 |
[31:57] | Sounds like you’re feeling at home. | 听上去好像是找到家了 |
[32:04] | I know who’s in charge, Mr. Thompson. | 我知道谁说了算 汤普森先生 |
[32:06] | Maybe you’re not happy about it. | 也许你对现状不太满意 |
[32:07] | It’s not my satisfaction that matters. | 我满意与否不重要 |
[32:13] | And what have I done to earn your loyalty? | 我是怎么赢得你的忠诚的 |
[32:17] | You made a place for me. | 你给了我一个位置 |
[32:23] | Now minus the soft soap. | 不说奉承话 |
[32:30] | You pay me. | 你至少还给我工钱 |
[32:56] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[32:58] | What the fuck happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:00] | – Joe Miller. – Who? | -乔·米勒 -谁 |
[33:03] | O’Banion’s man. | 奥巴尼恩的人 |
[33:06] | Last night I was making my collection, | 昨晚我在收钱 |
[33:10] | he dry-gulched me. | 他偷袭我 |
[33:12] | What, he hit you when you wasn’t looking? | 什么意思 他趁你不注意打你么 |
[33:14] | I was leaving the bar at Keller’s. | 我刚要离开凯勒的酒吧 |
[33:16] | – He’s on the South Side? – Cracked me with a beer mug. | -他来南边了 -用啤酒杯揍的我 |
[33:19] | Split my head open. | 头开了 |
[33:21] | Irish fucking prick. | 该死的爱尔兰混蛋 |
[33:24] | Al, he made fun of me. | 他还取笑我 |
[33:25] | – What? – I mean, he… | -什么 -我的意思是 他 |
[33:28] | in front of everybody. | 在所有人面前 |
[33:33] | You think it doesn’t bother me? | 你觉得我自己不烦么 |
[33:37] | I can’t help how I smell. | 我身上就是这个味 |
[33:42] | Hour after I wash, | 不管我怎么洗 |
[33:45] | I already got to change my– | 怎么换衣服 |
[33:48] | Al? | 阿尔 |
[33:53] | Women’s health clinic. St. Theresa’s Hospital. | 女性健康诊所 圣特雷萨医院 |
[33:55] | Free to all. Women’s health clinic. | 完全免费 女性健康诊所 |
[33:58] | St. Theresa’s Hospital. Free to all. | 圣特雷萨医院 完全免费 |
[34:02] | Ma’am, may I give you one of these? | 女士 看一下吗 |
[34:04] | – Miss. – Pardon? | -是小姐 -什么 |
[34:05] | Miss. It’s not my baby. | 是小姐 这不是我的孩子 |
[34:07] | You’re welcome in any case. | 有没有孩子都可以来的 |
[34:18] | Excuse me, I’m from St. Theresa’s Hospi– | 不好意思 我是圣特雷萨 |
[34:22] | Mrs. Shearer. Hello. | 席勒夫人 你好 |
[34:25] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[34:26] | Margaret Thompson. We met– | 玛格丽特·汤普森 那天 |
[34:28] | I remember you. What do you want? | 我记得 你要干什么 |
[34:31] | Something that might interest you. | 你可能有兴趣 |
[34:34] | It’s a series of classes intended– | 这是一系列课程 |
[34:36] | – I know about it already. – The class? | -我已经知道了 -是课程吗 |
[34:40] | All of it. | 你做的事我都知道 |
[34:43] | I thought the same thing myself. | 我也觉得你肯定知道 |
[34:46] | And truthfully I’m ashamed by my ignorance. | 而我这么无知 我觉得很羞愧 |
[34:49] | Then who are you to lecture people about it? | 那你凭什么给别人上课 |
[34:51] | I’m not. We have a doctor from the hospital staff. | 不是我上课 是医院的医生 |
[34:55] | Please come if you can. | 请尽量来吧 |
[34:56] | Your own experience will be valuable for– | 你的经历是很宝贵的 |
[34:59] | A two-cent piece for each of them? | 每个人都花了两美分吗 |
[35:01] | It’s only once a month. Who’s this? | 一个月就这一次 这是谁 |
[35:04] | A lady from the hospital. | 医院里的一位女士 |
[35:06] | – Is it Mr. Shearer? – Yes, ma’am. | -席勒先生吗 -没错 |
[35:08] | This isn’t about our bill, is it? | 这不是我们的账单吧 |
[35:10] | We got ourselves a little behind, but I promise– | 我知道我们还的不太及时 但绝对 |
[35:11] | No, not that at all. | 不是的 |
[35:13] | I just wanted to tell your wife that– | 我是想告诉您太太 |
[35:16] | that I’m glad to see she’s doing so much better. | 看到她恢复的这么好我很开心 |
[35:19] | Well, we’ve said our prayers, | 我们一直在祈祷 |
[35:21] | but that’s how the Lord must have wanted it. | 看来上帝是听到了 |
[35:23] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 |
[35:24] | But He spared Edwina and we’re blessed for that. | 他没让埃德温纳降临到人世也算是减轻我们的负担 |
[35:28] | The doctors had some hand in it. | 医生也帮了不少忙 |
[35:30] | I took the week off to see her through. | 我请了一个星期的假 就为了照顾她 |
[35:32] | You just wanted to put your feet up and smoke those awful cigars. | 你是想偷个懒抽你那个破雪茄 |
[35:36] | And when she’s up to it, we’ll try again. | 等她完全康复了 我们再要一个 |
[35:39] | We do appreciate your good wishes, though. | 当然也感谢你的好意 |
[35:43] | Are we gonna spend the whole day out here? | 我们还回不回去了 |
[35:44] | Lead on, Mother. | 跟着妈妈走 |
[35:48] | Ready, boys? | 准备好了吗小伙子们 |
[35:57] | Women’s health class. St. Theresa’s Hospital. Free to all. | 女性健康课程 圣特雷萨医院 完全免费 |
[36:02] | Women’s health class. St. Theresa’s Hospital. | 女性健康课程 圣特雷萨医院 |
[37:10] | You get a cut in card game, a cut of the fence, a cut of the booze. | 赌场有你的分红 地盘和卖酒都有你的分红 |
[37:16] | What’s to give? It’s a sideline. | 怎么分你 那就是个副业 |
[37:50] | “We.” “We.” | 我们 我们 |
[37:53] | Have a look around. | 好好看看 |
[37:57] | There’s just you and me. | 就咱们俩 |
[37:59] | I have partners. | 我有合作伙伴 |
[40:02] | …gonna look very cheap. | 根本不够用 |
[40:09] | Mr. Doyle. Why am I talking to you? | 多伊尔先生 我为什么要跟你谈话 |
[40:12] | ‘Cause you called me. | 因为你给我打电话了 |
[40:14] | But why am I calling you? | 那我为什么要给你打电话呢 |
[40:17] | Why is that even occurring? | 我怎么可能给你打电话呢 |
[40:18] | If I had my liquor on the timely basis your employer promised, | 如果你老板如约把酒送过来 |
[40:23] | if, in fact, I could reach your employer, | 甚至 我能找到你那个 |
[40:25] | who now seems to think acceptable business practice | 觉得可以无视商业原则 |
[40:29] | to disappear for days on end, | 无故消失的老板 |
[40:31] | this conversation would not be taking place. | 我就不可能给你打电话了 |
[40:34] | And that would make me… | 而且我也一定 |
[40:37] | very happy. | 很开心 |
[40:38] | Yeah, I understand. | 我知道 |
[40:41] | – Listen, Mr. Rothstein. – I want what I paid for. | -罗斯坦先生 -我掏钱了 我要货 |
[40:44] | – I want it now. – Okay, sir. | -现在就要 -没问题 先生 |
[40:47] | And I don’t ever want to find myself chatting with you again. | 而且我再也不想跟你谈话了 |
[40:51] | – Of course. – Is that clear? | -当然 -听明白了吗 |
[40:53] | You’ll have it by tomorrow morning. | 明早就送到 |
[41:00] | That Rothstein, warm as a lizard. | 那罗斯坦 笑面虎一个 |
[41:03] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[41:04] | That he’s expecting his delivery. | 他在等我们送货 |
[41:07] | And what did you tell him? | 你怎么说的 |
[41:09] | That it’s coming. What do you think? | 你说呢 肯定是马上到 |
[41:12] | What do I think? That you’re a fucking idiot. | 我说你是个傻逼 |
[41:19] | Watch your step, Eli. I’m your boss. | 注意点 伊莱 我是你老板 |
[41:22] | Nucky explicitly said to avoid Tabor Heights. | 努基特别提到要避开塔博尔高地 |
[41:26] | I heard. There’s no way to use the back roads. | 我听到了 但是不可能走备用路线 |
[41:28] | Not till May at the earliest. | 至少到五月之前不可能 |
[41:31] | So hold off making the delivery. | 那就先别送货 |
[41:32] | And get your brother’s foot up my ass? No, thanks. | 然后让你哥哥来找我的麻烦 不用了 |
[41:36] | I’m telling you not to do this, Mickey. | 我给你说 别这么干 米奇 |
[41:41] | I’m not doing nothing. They are. | 我什么也不做 是他们要做 |
[41:55] | You’re straight through to New York. | 你就老老实实的送货去纽约 |
[41:57] | Gas up in Tabor Heights and that’s it. | 在塔博尔高地加油 就这样 |
[41:59] | You stop for nobody. Not even the law. | 遇到任何情况都不要停车 就算是警察 |
[42:15] | Tonight is my night. | 今晚是我的夜晚 |
[42:30] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[42:56] | Easy! | 好了 好了 |
[43:02] | Stop! | 停手 |
[43:21] | You want to pick on people who can’t defend themselves? | 要找那些无力保护自己的人的麻烦么 |
[43:23] | Huh? | 是么 |
[43:25] | Pay for his funeral. | 给他办葬礼的钱 |
[43:41] | What are they saying? | 他们说什么 |
[43:43] | I think they’re wrapping it up. | 他们在收拾了 |
[44:10] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[44:16] | Nearly shit your breeches there, didn’t you, son? | 差点拉了裤子是吧 孩子 |
[44:18] | Heck, I wasn’t scared. | 该死的 我可不害怕 |
[44:22] | I was. | 我害怕 |
[44:24] | Okay, I was, too. | 好吧 我也怕 |
[44:30] | There’ll not be a peep from me. | 我看的出来 |
[44:33] | He always this much fun? | 他总是这么有意思么 |
[44:36] | You should hear him on the phone sometime. | 你该听听他是怎么打电话的 |
[44:38] | – – Canoodling with his girlfriend. | 和他的女朋友调情 |
[44:40] | Well, I got bacon and eggs in the icebox. | 冰箱里有培根和鸡蛋 |
[44:46] | I can fry ’em up if anyone’s hungry. | 谁饿了的话我可以给你们炸一下 |
[44:53] | Maybe they left a bottle upstairs. | 也许他们在楼上还留下点酒 |
[45:51] | Here we are. | 我们来了 |
[45:54] | Come on. | 来 |
[45:55] | Hey, fellas. Ready to make some dough? | 伙计们 准备好赚点钱了么 |
[46:02] | Don’t make a move until Gyp says so. | 吉普点头之前别行动 |
[46:05] | You’re gonna help us block the road. | 你们来帮我们封锁道路 |
[46:07] | First shot, then you move. | 开第一枪 然后行动 |
[46:10] | Just keep the road blocked. | 一定要保证道路封锁 |
[46:15] | – Don’t be yellow now. – Down in the shadows. | -别害怕 -躲起来 |
[46:20] | Rothstein’s shipment is on its way. | 罗斯坦的货在路上 |
[46:24] | By which route? | 哪条路 |
[46:27] | Tabor Heights. | 塔博尔高地 |
[46:30] | Word came back it’s clear. | 有消息说这套路是安全的 |
[46:32] | Did anyone wonder where we were for the last 24 hours? | 有没有人想知道这二十四小时我们在哪 |
[46:35] | If they did, they were quiet about it. | 就算有 他们也没问 |
[46:46] | Well? | 那么 |
[46:53] | You see this? | 你看到了么 |
[46:56] | See what? There’s nothing here. | 看什么 这里什么都没有 |
[46:59] | That’s my point. We’ve both got empty hands. | 那就对了 你我都一无所有了 |
[47:02] | What’s that say to you? | 这告诉你什么 |
[47:05] | Find a better hideout? | 找个更好的藏身处 |
[47:09] | Mr. Thompson, | 汤普森先生 |
[47:11] | you got to admit I’m pretty good at this. | 你必须得承认我很擅长这个 |
[47:15] | I wouldn’t go boasting about it. | 我可不会到处去吹嘘这个 |
[47:17] | Yeah, and I could say I’d never do it again, | 是的 我会说我再也不会这么做了 |
[47:19] | but you wouldn’t believe me, would you? | 但你不会相信我的 对吧 |
[47:22] | Probably not. | 很可能不会 |
[47:25] | So– | 那么 |
[47:27] | so how’s about I come work for you? | 我给你工作怎么样 |
[47:32] | How would that go, Rowland? | 干什么呢 罗兰 |
[47:34] | Well… | 就 |
[47:37] | put me behind the wheel, box of shotgun shells, | 让我开车 给我发支枪 |
[47:40] | just let them try stealing then. | 看他们还敢不敢再偷了 |
[47:45] | He doesn’t like me. | 他不喜欢我 |
[47:47] | Can you blame him? | 你能怨他么 |
[47:51] | Ain’t I cool in a tight spot? | 我在险境中表现的不泰然么 |
[47:57] | You’ll do. | 你会的 |
[47:58] | I know all the roads around here. | 我了解这附近的路 |
[48:00] | Best places to lie low. | 潜伏的好地方 |
[48:01] | Best places to keep your stash. | 藏匿的好地方 |
[48:04] | They won’t ever catch me. | 他们抓不到我 |
[48:07] | We caught you, Rowland. | 我们抓到你了 罗兰 |
[48:09] | Okay, but it wasn’t easy. | 是的 但没那么容易 |
[48:12] | And Waxey Gordon, he ain’t nearly as smart as you. | 瓦克西·戈登 他也没有你那么聪明 |
[48:16] | You could take as much of his booze as you’d like. | 他的酒 你想拿多少就拿多少 |
[48:18] | It’s apples off a tree. | 轻而易举 |
[48:23] | Just tell me what you want to do. | 告诉我你想怎么做 |
[48:25] | You’ve sure got a lot of moxie. | 你小子很有勇气 |
[48:28] | How else are you supposed to get ahead? | 要不然还有什么办法成功 |
[48:34] | I thought you didn’t smoke. | 我以为你不抽烟 |
[48:37] | Did I say that? | 我说过么 |
[48:41] | – How old are you really? – 19. | -你到底多大了 -十九 |
[48:44] | So legally I’m allowed to drive. Isn’t that better? | 所以法律上说我可以开车 这不是更好么 |
[48:53] | Have one of mine. | 抽我的 |
[49:16] | – Mr. Kessler. – Who’s Mr. Kessler? | -凯斯勒先生 -谁是凯斯勒先生 |
[49:19] | He’s Mr. Thompson’s driver. – | 他是汤普森先生的司机 |
[49:37] | I thought you were letting him go. | 我以为你会放了他 |
[49:42] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[49:47] | I misunderstood. | 我误会了 |
[49:53] | As long as you understand now. | 现在你明白了吧 |
[50:25] | Stop! | 停 |
[50:26] | – Is that Eli? – Looks like it. | -那是伊莱么 -看上去是 |
[50:28] | Fuck that. Mickey said don’t stop for nobody. | 去他的 米奇说看见谁都不停 |
[50:32] | Stop! | 停车 |
[50:33] | Stop! | 停车 |
[50:36] | It’s an ambush! Wait! | 有埋伏 等等 |
[50:39] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 停车 |
[50:43] | Stop! It’s an ambush! | 停车 有埋伏 |
[50:46] | It’s a fucking ambush! | 有埋伏 |
[50:51] | It’s a fucking ambush! | 有埋伏 |
[51:45] | Oh, right there. Right under his coat. | 在那 在他的大衣里 |
[51:47] | Look at this. You want that? | 看看这个 你想要那个么 |
[51:49] | Where we dumping these? | 我们把这些扔到哪 |
[51:50] | Boss says dig a pit in the woods. | 老板说在森林里挖个坑 |
[51:53] | That’ll take all night. | 那得花一晚上时间 |
[51:54] | Get the podunks to do it. | 让那个农村来的挖 |
[51:57] | Jeez, this one crapped his pants. | 天呐 这家伙拉裤子了 |
[52:00] | I need a wallet. | 我需要个钱包 |
[52:13] | Which one of them waitresses do you think is cuter? | 哪个女服务员比较更可爱一点 |
[52:17] | The little one with the bobbed hair. | 短发的那个 |
[52:24] | I’m gonna fuck the redhead. | 我要操那个红头发的 |
[52:43] | Look. | 看我 |
[52:54] | Come on. Come on. | 来 起来 |
[52:58] | Come on. Here we go. Come on. | 过来 我们弹这个 来 |
[53:47] | Nucky. | 努基 |
[54:10] | I have to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[54:13] | We’ve had our conversation. | 我们谈过了 |
[54:15] | This is about something else. | 有别的事 |
[54:16] | And you’re gonna need to hear it. | 你要听听 |