时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | Here you go, boss. coming your way. | 老板 到你那儿了 |
[01:53] | – Come on, let’s go! – All right, I got it, I got it. | -走 走了 -好的 我捡到了 |
[01:55] | I got one. | 我捡到一瓶 |
[01:58] | – Come on, guys. come on. – Here you go. | -加油兄弟们 -接着 |
[02:01] | Come on, fellas. Watch your back. | 加油兄弟们 小心点 |
[02:05] | *Listen to me,honey dear* | *请听我来说 亲爱的宝贝* |
[02:07] | *Something’s wrong with you, I fear* | *你有点不对劲 我害怕* |
[02:10] | *It’s getting harder to please you* | *越来越难讨好你* |
[02:13] | *- Harder and harder each year…* – Here you go, two for you. | -*一年难过一年* -接着 两箱 |
[02:16] | *I don’t wanna make you blue* | *我不想让你伤心* |
[02:19] | *But you need a talking to* | *但是我不得不对你说* |
[02:22] | *Like a lot of people I know* | *待我慢慢道来* |
[02:24] | *Here’s what’s wrong with you* | *和我熟知的大多数人一样* |
[02:27] | *After you get what you want you don’t want it* | *得之你所欲 随后便不再珍惜* |
[02:32] | *If I gave you the moon* | *即使我为你摘下月亮* |
[02:35] | *You’d grow tired of it soon* | *你也会很快厌倦* |
[02:38] | *You’re like a baby* | *你恰似一个婴儿* |
[02:40] | *You want what you want when you want it* | *需要时便真的需要* |
[02:43] | *But after you are presented* | *得手之后* |
[02:47] | *With what you want,you’re discontented* | *仍不满足* |
[02:50] | *You’re always wishing and wanting for something* | *你的欲求源源不断* |
[02:54] | *When you get what you want* | *得到你所欲* |
[02:57] | *You don’t want what you get* | *便不再珍惜* |
[03:00] | *And though I sit upon your knee* | *即便我在你怀抱* |
[03:04] | *You’ll grow tired of me* | *你也会很快厌倦我* |
[03:06] | *’Cause after you get what you want* | *因为你得到你所欲* |
[03:09] | *You don’t want what you wanted at all…* | *便不再珍惜* |
[03:35] | *After you get what you want you don’t want it* | *得到你所欲 随后便不再珍惜* |
[03:40] | *If I gave you the moon* | *即使我为你摘下月亮* |
[03:42] | *You’d grow tired of it soon* | *你也会很快厌倦* |
[03:45] | *And though I sit upon your knee* | *即便我在你怀抱* |
[03:49] | *You’ll grow tired of me* | *你也会厌倦我* |
[03:51] | *’Cause after you get what you want* | *因为得到你所欲* |
[03:54] | *You don’t want what you wanted at all.* | *你便不再珍惜* |
[04:05] | There. | 搬这里 |
[04:10] | Orville, go let him in. | 奥维尔 去开门 |
[04:12] | I don’t pay to play. | 给你们钱不是来玩的 |
[04:13] | Keep your mouths shut and them crates moving. | 闭上嘴 速度干活 |
[04:15] | – Yes sir. – Here you go. | -遵命 -就是这样 |
[04:42] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[04:43] | The casing’s jammed! come on. | 弹匣卡住了 该死 |
[04:46] | – Come on! Go on, get in there. – It’s jammed. | -快点 进去 -卡住了 |
[04:50] | – Just pop that out. – Hand me that. | -赶紧取出来 -给我 |
[04:52] | -Holy Jesus! -Shut up, shut up! | -我的上帝啊 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[05:11] | Purity, sobriety, | 圣洁 节制 |
[05:12] | and the white christian’s Jesus. | 白人基督徒的上帝 |
[05:19] | – My arm! – Get up. Let’s get out of here, come on. | -我的手臂 -快离开这里 走 |
[05:22] | My fucking arm. | 我的手啊 |
[05:24] | Get him up here. Get him up here, Charlie. | 把他扶上来 把他扶上来 查理 |
[05:26] | – Get him up here. – Come on! | -把他扶上来 -快点 |
[05:28] | – Oh, my arm! – Get up, get up. | -我的手 -起来 起来 |
[05:29] | – One of them shot me in the arm, god damn it. – Go go. | -该死 有人打中了我的手臂 -开车 开车 |
[05:32] | – Go go! – Come on, move it! | -开车 开车 -快点 快开车 |
[05:46] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[05:48] | I am not in the mood for this, Teddy. come out. | 我没耐心和你玩 泰迪 出来 |
[05:52] | I will count to three.One, two, three. | 我数到三 一 二 三 |
[05:57] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[05:58] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[06:00] | I am warning you, do not turn your back on me, young man. | 我警告你 不准不听话 小家伙 |
[06:03] | Come here. | 出来 |
[06:05] | – Mama. – Come out from there. You’re upsetting your sister. | -妈妈 -出来 你把你妹妹吓着了 |
[06:08] | No! | 不要 |
[06:11] | – You’re home. – Be it ever so humble. | -你回来了 -金窝银窝不如自己的草窝 |
[06:15] | What’s the problem? Why is he under there? | 怎么回事 他为什么躲在桌子底下 |
[06:17] | He doesn’t want to go to school. | 他不想去上学 |
[06:22] | You want to grow up to be a fishmonger? | 你以后想当鱼贩子么 |
[06:24] | – Yes! – No, you don’t. | -是的 -不 不对 |
[06:28] | You want to be a doctor or something, remember? | 你是想做医生的 还记得吗 |
[06:30] | – like dr. Surran. – Sister Bernice– | -就像苏林医生一样 -柏妮斯修女 |
[06:34] | he was misbehaving apparently and she took the ruler to him. | 显然是因为他做了错事 她打了他 |
[06:37] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything. | -你做了什么 -我什么也没做 |
[06:39] | Well, nuns don’t just go around hitting people. | 修女是不会随便打人的 |
[06:41] | She pulled my hair. | 她扯我的头发 |
[06:43] | A nun hit me when I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 如果被修女打 |
[06:45] | I’d get another whipping from my dad. | 还会被我爸爸再打一顿 |
[06:51] | Go with Katy, dear. wash up. | 让凯蒂带你去洗漱 |
[06:53] | – You too. – This way, sweethearts. | -你也一起去 -这边走 孩子们 |
[06:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:01] | It’s nearly 8:00 P.M. | 快早上八点了 |
[07:05] | Considering the night I had, | 考虑到昨晚的情况 |
[07:06] | I’m amazed I’m home before 9:00. | 我很惊讶我居然在九点之前回家了 |
[07:08] | I’m sure. | 我知道 |
[07:17] | But you do look ravishing. | 但是你真的很迷人 |
[07:21] | And ravishable. | 秀色可餐 |
[07:25] | Time for school. come on. | 该去上学了 快点洗 |
[07:26] | – I’m not going! – Yes, you are going. | -我不去 -你必须去 |
[07:29] | – Come on. – I don’t want to! | -走啦 -我不想去 |
[07:30] | – Let’s get your coat. – Mama! | -把你的外套拿上 -妈妈 |
[07:33] | I’m not going! I told you. | 我不去 说了无数次了 |
[07:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[07:38] | To the office to get some sleep. | 去办公室睡个觉 |
[07:40] | – Do you want your mommy upset? – No, I told you! | -你想惹妈妈生气吗 -不去 我说了 |
[07:42] | – Mama! – Teddy! | -妈妈 -泰迪 |
[08:08] | These eggs taste funny. | 鸡蛋的味道很有趣 |
[08:11] | Maybe someone made the chicken laugh. | 可能有人把鸡妈妈逗笑了 |
[08:12] | – Oh, there’s my handsome man. – Hey, pal. | -我的帅儿子回来了 -儿子 |
[08:16] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[08:23] | Nucky call? | 努基打过电话吗 |
[08:25] | Was he supposed to? | 他应该打么 |
[08:29] | I’ll take some ham and some eggs. | 我要吃火腿和鸡蛋 |
[08:33] | Oh, well, I know how he likes them, dear. | 亲爱的我来 我知道他的口味 |
[08:48] | – You want to go shoot some gulls? – Yeah. | -想不想去猎海鸥 -想 |
[08:50] | – Jimmy. – What? | -吉米 -怎么了 |
[08:54] | – He’s too young. – No, I’m not. | -他还太小了 -我不小了 |
[08:57] | I was his age, I used to go all the time. | 我在他这个年纪的时候 就经常去了 |
[08:58] | Younger, with your father. | 比他还小呢 和你爸爸一起去的 |
[09:00] | Actually it was with Nucky mostly. | 其实大多数是和努基一起去 |
[09:03] | – I don’t think it’s safe. – Please! | -我觉得不安全 -求你了 |
[09:06] | – Please please. – Come on. | -求你了 -没事的 |
[09:09] | He’s a big boy. relax, Ange. | 他不是小孩子了 别担心 安吉 |
[09:12] | You worry too much. | 你过虑了 |
[09:18] | – Please! – make sure he dresses warmly. | -带我去吧 -让他多穿点衣服 |
[09:20] | -All right, come on, Let’s go. – Your plaid pants. | -好了走吧 -穿上你的格子裤 |
[09:22] | – Got it. – You got it? | -趴好了 -抱紧啊 |
[09:26] | And be careful. | 小心点 |
[09:28] | Are we gonna shoot some real seagulls with real guns? | 我们会用真枪打活海鸥吗 |
[09:31] | Yes, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[09:37] | – I really wish you wouldn’t do that. – Do what, dear? | -我真希望你刚才没那么做 -做什么 |
[09:40] | – Undercut me. -Oh, sweetie, | -拆我的台 -亲爱的 |
[09:43] | I would never. You’re his wife. | 我绝不会的 你是他的妻子 |
[09:45] | Yes, and I’m Tommy’s mother. | 没错 我同时也是汤米的母亲 |
[09:49] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[09:50] | I was only trying to help, dear– | 我只是试着帮忙 |
[09:53] | As your husband’s mother. | 以你丈夫母亲的身份 |
[09:55] | Boys will be boys, after all. | 男人都是长不大的孩子 |
[10:02] | You know, when Jimmy was a baby | 当吉米还是个小孩的时候 |
[10:05] | and I would change his diaper… | 我给他换尿布 |
[10:09] | I used to kiss his little winkie. | 会亲亲他的小弟弟 |
[10:32] | What is the meaning of this?! | 这是干什么呢 |
[10:35] | Move this furniture back into place! | 把这些家具都摆回原处 |
[10:37] | Sir, we weren’t expecting you, sir. | 长官 我们没想到您会来 |
[10:43] | Mrs. Van Alden wanted to see the office. | 范奥尔登夫人要参观这办公室 |
[10:46] | The field reports, we were just about to hop to it. | 现场报告 我们正准备着手做呢 |
[10:49] | I take almost no comfort in “about to,” Agent Clarkson. | 克拉克森探员 我不喜欢”准备做”这状态 |
[10:52] | Yes sir. | 明白了 长官 |
[10:54] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[10:55] | I’d like to introduce my wife. | 请允许我介绍一下我的夫人 |
[10:58] | Dear, these are agents Sawicki and Clarkson. | 亲爱的 这是萨维奇和克拉克森探员 |
[11:00] | – Ma’am. – How do you do? | -夫人您好 -您好 |
[11:02] | Agent Sawicki is of polish stock. | 萨维奇探员有波兰血统 |
[11:04] | He joins us. from Mt. Olivet. do? | 他是从橄榄山过来的 |
[11:06] | – Outside Pittsburgh. – Yes, | -在匹兹堡周边 -是的 我知道 |
[11:08] | they have a large christian community. | 那里有很大的教友团体 |
[11:14] | Mrs. Van Alden is visiting for the weekend. | 范·奥尔登夫人是来渡周末的 |
[11:16] | Well, there’s no shortage of wholesome entertainment. | 这里可有不少有益身心的娱乐活动 |
[11:22] | I picked up this tourist guide yesterday. | 我昨天找到了这本旅游向导 |
[11:29] | – Does it list the churches? -I assume so. | -教堂也包括在里面吗 -我想是的 |
[11:32] | I haven’t read it yet. | 我还没来得及读 |
[11:35] | Consider it a gift. | 当做是送您的礼物吧 |
[11:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | If i’m needed, we’re staying at the Hotel Metropole. | 如果需要找我的话 我们住在大都会酒店 |
[11:42] | Though I anticipate we’ll be out mostly, | 不过大部分时间我应该是陪她外出 |
[11:44] | taking in the sights. | 看看风景 |
[11:53] | Save the roughhouse for your own time, | 别在办公时间打闹 |
[11:56] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[11:57] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:14] | That’s a fine how-do-you-do. | 这个问候方式不错 |
[12:17] | It’s so hot. I could just come down on the weekend. | 这里太热了 我只能周末才下来 |
[12:22] | It’s just gonna be another minute. | 再稍等一下就好 |
[12:24] | What’s hurting him now? | 他又哪儿疼了 |
[12:27] | He’s got an earache. | 耳朵疼 |
[12:28] | Mr. Torrio’s a man beset by convenient maladies. | 托里奥先生真是小病不断啊 |
[12:31] | – what’s that mean? – nothing cures him faster | -这话什么意思 -没什么 |
[12:34] | than someone else doing his laundry. | 有人给他洗衣服 他什么病都好了 |
[12:37] | I ain’t his washerwoman. | 我不是他的洗衣工 |
[12:40] | Don’t take it personally, kid. | 小伙子 别对号入座 |
[12:41] | What do you think George Remus spent five years doing? | 你以为乔治·雷穆斯花了五年时间干什么 |
[12:44] | – Come again? – I said what do you think | -你说什么 -我说 那你以为 |
[12:46] | George Remus was doing for him? | 乔治·雷穆斯是给他做什么的 |
[12:49] | Ain’t you George Remus? | 你不就是乔治·雷穆斯 |
[12:52] | Who’d you think I was? | 那你以为我是谁 |
[12:54] | You just said it like it was someone else. | 你说话那语气 完全像是在说别人 |
[12:58] | This shyster– | 这个老狐狸 |
[12:59] | Had him on a $500 retainer, keep me out of the hoosegow. | 预付了他五百美金 才把我弄出拘留所 |
[13:03] | Cheaper lawyer, more time in jail. | 舍不得花钱雇律师 就得在里面多蹲几年 |
[13:07] | Why the fuck you move to Cincinnati? | 你搬到辛辛那提去干什么 |
[13:09] | Well, John, | 问得好 约翰 |
[13:12] | Draw a circle 300 miles around, know what you get? | 画个直径为三百英里的圈 你能得到什么 |
[13:16] | 300 miles of cowshit. | 方圆三百英里的牛粪 |
[13:19] | And 80% of the bonded whiskey being stored in this country. | 百分之八十的陈年威士忌都储存在乡村 |
[13:23] | – How muchs in your pocket? – Enough to float your speaks, | -你手里有多少 -多到能淹死你 |
[13:26] | plus a whole lot more. | 还绰绰有余 |
[13:33] | We’re looking to keep business steady– | 我们想找踏实稳定的货源 |
[13:36] | no heartburn, no blood on the floor. | 不需要打打杀杀 也没有麻烦 |
[13:38] | Buy from George Remus, there won’t be any. | 从乔治·雷穆斯这里买 保证不会出现这些事情 |
[13:41] | Remus owns the distilleries | 雷穆斯有自己的酿酒厂 |
[13:43] | and the pharmacies they’re allowed to sell to. | 还有授权经营烈酒的药店 |
[13:45] | Even better, Remus owns the trucks | 锦上添花的是 雷穆斯还有卡车 |
[13:48] | that hijack his own liquor. | 可以自己运输烈酒 |
[13:51] | That’s a neat trick. | 这里面肯定有诈 |
[13:52] | No trick, my boy. | 我不是耍花样 孩子 |
[13:53] | Remus read the volstead act very closely. | 雷穆斯对禁酒法案了如指掌 |
[13:58] | We oughta be in business with him. | 那我们要和他本人谈 |
[14:00] | The fuck you talking about? He’s Remus. | 你他妈的说什么呢 他就是雷穆斯 |
[14:03] | I know. I’m just– | 我知道 我只是… |
[14:05] | – 4,000 cases a month. – You’re good for eight easy. | -每月四千箱 -你吃下八千也没问题吧 |
[14:09] | Let’s see how it goes. | 先试试看 |
[14:11] | Buying from Canada, John? Makes sense. | 从加拿大进货吗 约翰 说得过去 |
[14:13] | But you never know what can happen on that lake. | 但湖运能出什么差错谁都说不准 |
[14:17] | As for Atlantic city, Cincinnati’s a lot closer. | 比起大西洋城 辛辛那提可是近得多 |
[14:22] | And who really likes Nucky Thompson anyway? | 而且谁又真正喜欢和努基·汤普森打交道 |
[14:26] | I take it Remus doesn’t. | 我猜雷穆斯不愿意 |
[14:28] | A man lays out two grand for a weekend on the shore, | 一个花两千美元在海边度周末的人 |
[14:30] | He doesn’t expect an altercation over the telephone bill. | 可不会通过电话来做生意 |
[14:33] | Well, it’s all on the house here, Georgie. | 乔治 今晚算我请 |
[14:36] | Go say hello to Odette. | 去和奥德特打个招呼吧 |
[14:43] | We’ll work out the details later. | 细节我们稍后再谈 |
[14:56] | – When you go to Atlantic city– – when am I doing that? | -等你去大西洋城的时候… -我什么时候说过要去哪了 |
[14:59] | Next month, before you head to Brooklyn. | 下个月 在你去布鲁克林之前 |
[15:01] | Johnny, I got this thing for my father. | 强尼 我是帮我爸送东西的 |
[15:03] | So leave a day early. | 那就早走一天 |
[15:05] | Go see Nucky, tell him things have changed. | 去见下努基 告诉他情况有变 |
[15:07] | That’s it? | 就说这个 |
[15:09] | You’ll think of something. | 你再多想点 |
[15:13] | Yeah, your fucking laundry. | 是啊 就帮你办这些破事 |
[15:18] | Buy here, Straight through Gloucester county, | 买这里 直通格洛斯特县 |
[15:21] | all you can get. | 最好的选择 |
[15:22] | Me and the boys here are gobbling it all up. | 我和我的人已经把价位压下来了 |
[15:24] | – It’s pennies an acre. – because it’s worthless land. | -一亩地就几分钱 -因为这是块无用的地 |
[15:26] | – Not for long. – The road appropriations come through, | -不会持续很久了 -修路经费一到 |
[15:29] | We steer the planning commissioners | 我们在计划委员会那里搞点动作 |
[15:30] | right where we want them. | 我们想在哪儿修就在哪儿修 |
[15:31] | With the old golden handshake? | 又来退休金那一套 |
[15:33] | Well, how does anything get done, Ernie? | 事情都是这么运作的 欧尼 |
[15:35] | Once that’s settled, we sell the land | 一旦计划确定了 我们就卖出这块地 |
[15:37] | back to the great state of New Jersey. | 回到我们的新泽西老家享福了 |
[15:39] | At a tenfold profit. | 带着十倍的利润 |
[15:42] | So how does a fella get a piece? | 那我怎么能从中分一杯羹呢 |
[15:42] | Quickly, my boy, quickly. | 速度 伙计 下手要快 |
[15:44] | The blue plots are all taken. | 蓝色标记的地方都已经入手了 |
[15:46] | Jesus, you fellas own all that? | 天呐 这些地全是你们的吗 |
[15:47] | Not all, but most. | 不是全部 不过也差不多了 |
[15:50] | Land Barons of Barren land. | 土地大亨的贫瘠土地 |
[15:52] | And it gets even better. | 好戏还在后面 |
[15:53] | Once the roads are approved, | 一旦道路计划被批准 |
[15:54] | they’re gonna need to be built, right? | 他们就需要人来修 对吧 |
[15:56] | It just so happens I have a very close friend | 我刚好有个很好的朋友 |
[15:58] | in the construction business. | 是做建筑这一行的 |
[15:59] | Edward Bader, master builder. | 爱德华·巴德 我们的承包商 |
[16:01] | Yeah, with his own two hands. | 没错 还是独家承包 |
[16:03] | And you, my friend, are hereby notified | 而且我们现在正式通知你 |
[16:05] | we are currently accepting bids to supply the gravel. | 我们正在招标采买碎石子 |
[16:08] | – For 40 miles of road? – You can do the math yourself. | -40英里的路吗 -你可以自己算算这有多少 |
[16:11] | I will. but in the meantime, | 我会的 但同时 |
[16:14] | let this pave the way in my direction. | 先用这些钱做做准备 |
[16:17] | Well, it’s a fine start. | 这是个好的开始 |
[16:19] | Perfect, Ernie. | 皆大欢喜 欧尼 |
[16:21] | We’re all set for Mcgarrigle? | 麦克加里格那边也好了吗 |
[16:23] | My house monday night. | 星期一晚上在我家 |
[16:24] | You’re a credit to the cause,Nucky. | 你可是这事的担保人 |
[16:26] | Always happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[17:00] | Nucky, we have an emergency. | 努基 出了点状况 |
[17:02] | There’s a reporter calling. | 有个记者打来电话 |
[17:03] | He claims Chalky White has shot a Klansman. | 他说朝琪·怀特遭到三K党的枪击 |
[17:08] | – Get my brother– – I have already called him. | -叫我弟弟 -我已经给他打过电话了 |
[17:15] | Right here on the Atlantic City Boardwalk, for over 40 years… | 四十年来 在大西洋城的木板路上… |
[17:23] | They have a hotel shaped like an elephant. | 这里有家大象外形的酒店 |
[17:26] | It’s in Margate– six stories. | 在马吉特 六层高 |
[17:28] | It’s quite something. | 算是值得一看的地方 |
[17:34] | The tusks are Genuine ivory apparently. | 而且上面的象牙是真的 |
[17:38] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[17:39] | The elephant. We can take a drive. | 大象酒店 我们可以去看看 |
[17:41] | Oh no. thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:53] | Who was that? | 那人是谁 |
[17:56] | No one of any consequence. | 陌生人 |
[18:00] | If you’re hungry, there’s a soda fountain. | 你要是饿了 前面有家苏打水店 |
[18:03] | They sell potato cakes called kor-nishes. | 那里买土豆蛋糕 叫做柯尼诗 |
[18:07] | what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:08] | This guide– | 这本导游册子 |
[18:11] | It lists the taverns, the houses of ill-repute. | 里面写了酒馆 妓院 |
[18:14] | “If jesus came to atlantic city…” | “当主降临大西洋城 |
[18:17] | the places he wouldn’t go. | 他不会去的地方” |
[18:20] | The author’s attempt at cynicism. | 这作者用的是讽刺的手法 |
[18:24] | I’m sorry you had to see that, dear. | 抱歉让你看到这个 |
[18:30] | Maybe it’s better we don’t have children. | 也许我们不要孩子是对的 |
[18:35] | This world, Nelson. | 尼尔森 这个世界没救了 |
[19:04] | Are you sure I can’t offer you gentlemen luncheon? | 你们两位真的不用午餐吗 |
[19:07] | Oh, thank you, lenore, no. | 不用了 谢谢你 丽诺尔 |
[19:19] | We need some privacy, dear. | 我们几个需要单独谈谈 |
[19:22] | Lester baby? | 莱斯特 宝贝 |
[19:29] | It’s very nice, Lester. – Talented. | -弹得真好 莱斯特 -很有天赋 |
[19:31] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[19:32] | Lester will be attending morehouse in two years. | 两年后莱斯特就要去莫尔豪斯了 |
[19:34] | The college. | 去上大学 |
[19:51] | Jesus christ, what the fuck happened? | 上帝啊 发生什么事了 |
[19:54] | It don’t matter now, does it? | 现在都不重要了 不是吗 |
[19:56] | I took care of it my ownself. | 我已经自己解决了 |
[19:58] | You shot a white man in the throat. | 你一枪打在一个白人的喉咙上 |
[19:59] | Which I had to hear about from some fucking reporter. | 而且我还是从一个记者嘴里听说的 |
[20:02] | Herman Dacus, he’s a schoolteacher. | 那人叫赫尔曼·达克斯 是个中学老师 |
[20:04] | The other one lost his arm. | 还有一个胳膊没了 |
[20:05] | I’ve got four boys dead in that warehouse. | 我手下四个人死在货仓了 |
[20:08] | Half a dozen wounded– including a woman. | 还有六七个受伤了 其中一个还是女人 |
[20:12] | You know i’ll take care of it. | 你知道我会处理这事的 |
[20:14] | How I know that? | 我怎么能知道 |
[20:15] | We’re supposed to be protected from these ofays. | 你本来应该保护我们不受那些白人的侵扰 |
[20:18] | – Look, I can’t control– -No, you look! | -听着 我不能… -你听着 |
[20:22] | I’m done with this shit. | 我已经受够了 |
[20:25] | -Just like that, huh? – I got my family | -那又怎样 -我有家人 |
[20:28] | And I got my people. | 还有我的手下 |
[20:30] | Your people? | 你的手下 |
[20:33] | The 10,000 black folk who make this city hum. | 是这一万多黑人让这个城市运转的 |
[20:38] | Busboys, trash collectors, porters. | 餐馆工 垃圾工 码头工 |
[20:41] | Meaning what exactly? | 你到底是什么意思 |
[20:43] | Meaning… | 什么意思 |
[20:46] | You go school these crackers, | 去和这些疯子们理论一下 |
[20:49] | Lest you all find out. | 你就全明白了 |
[20:53] | You do understand | 你要知道 |
[20:55] | I’m the only thing keeping you | 我是唯一能够保护你不受 |
[20:57] | from a lynch mob? | 那些极端暴徒侵扰的人 |
[21:01] | Are you ready | 你准备好 |
[21:03] | for what happens here | 应对这里即将发生的事情了吗 |
[21:06] | I turn up on the end of a rope? | 我已经被逼到忍无可忍 |
[21:09] | Things go that way, | 如果事情演变成那样 |
[21:11] | Your people have a lot more to lose than I do. | 你的人要远比我的损失惨重 |
[21:23] | You gonna arrest me or not? | 你要不要逮捕我 |
[21:31] | I can handle this for now. | 目前我还能控制 |
[21:33] | Stay in the fucking house. | 你就老老实实呆在家里 |
[21:37] | You can see yourselves out. | 你们可以走了 |
[21:50] | This klan shit, Eli, | 伊莱 关于三K党的烂摊子 |
[21:52] | I thought you had it under control. | 我以为你早就控制住了 |
[22:08] | That is one uppity shine. | 那家伙真是盛气凌人 |
[22:17] | Sister Bernice? | 柏妮斯修女 |
[22:20] | I’m Margaret Schroeder, Teddy’s mother. | 我是玛格丽特·施罗德 泰迪的母亲 |
[22:24] | I stopped by the convent. | 我去过修道院 |
[22:26] | They told me I could find you here. | 他们说在这里可以找到你 |
[22:28] | Much quieter this time of day. | 平常这时候这里要安静多了 |
[22:33] | Ben Franklin… | 本·富兰克林 |
[22:35] | Apparently he discovered lightning. | 众所周知他发现了闪电 |
[22:40] | – Have a seat. – Thank you no. | -请坐 -谢谢 免了 |
[22:44] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[22:46] | He came home yesterday with bruises. | 他昨天放学回来身上有瘀伤 |
[22:48] | Where I struck him with a ruler. | 是我用尺子打了他 |
[22:51] | Did he tell you why he was punished? | 他有没有说他为什么会受罚 |
[22:54] | No, not specifically. | 不 没有说 |
[22:57] | What did he tell you? | 他是怎么告诉你的 |
[22:59] | That he did nothing wrong. | 他说他没有做错事 |
[23:01] | Then you’re raising a liar, Mrs. schroeder. | 那你养的就是个骗子 施罗德夫人 |
[23:10] | He was playing with matches… | 他在玩火柴 |
[23:14] | In a coat closet | 在衣柜里玩 |
[23:16] | In a school full of children. | 在这所满是孩子的学校里玩 |
[23:22] | I… I don’t know what to say. | 我 我不知道该说什么了 |
[23:27] | You’re a widow, | 你是一个寡妇 |
[23:29] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[23:33] | – I am. – And you live with Teddy’s uncle? | -是的 -你和泰迪的叔叔一起住吗 |
[23:40] | Is my son to be expelled? | 我的儿子会被开除吗 |
[23:43] | No. | 不会 |
[23:46] | Father Brennan intervened. | 布伦南神父出面干涉了 |
[23:49] | Apparently he’s close | 很显然他和你的 |
[23:52] | with your Mr. Thompson. | 汤普森先生很要好 |
[23:57] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你能和我见面 |
[24:05] | We agreed we were gonna put him out of business, but this… | 我们是同意把他挤出生意 但是这事情 |
[24:07] | It’s fucking madness. | 太他妈疯狂了 |
[24:10] | They had to shoot a woman? | 他们至于向一个女人开枪吗 |
[24:11] | Did you mollycoddle the enemy | 你在法国打仗的时候 |
[24:12] | in France, Jimmy? | 对你的敌人满怀慈悲吗 吉米 |
[24:15] | He cut off a man’s finger. They were champing at it bit. | 他把一个人的手指剁了 这是报应 |
[24:18] | 10,000 coloreds up in arms now. | 一万名黑人现在全副武装 |
[24:22] | The Klan boys are in our corner. | 三K党的小子们在我们这边 |
[24:25] | There’s a lot more than 10,000 of them. | 远比一万人要多 |
[24:27] | What am I supposed to tell Nucky? | 那我该怎么跟努基说 |
[24:29] | Nucky Thompson was weaned on my teat! | 我是看着努基·汤普森长大的 |
[24:32] | I know him backwards and forwards. | 他是什么样的人我清楚得很 |
[24:36] | Governor Edwards, | 爱德华兹州长 |
[24:37] | he hates the bastard more than I do. | 他远比我恨那个混蛋 |
[24:39] | They’re ready, him and his people? | 他们准备好了 他和他的人 |
[24:41] | Will you stop worrying, for god’s sake? | 看在上帝的份上 你能不能别发愁了 |
[24:43] | I need to know what’s going on,Lou! | 我必须知道情况到底怎么样 卢 |
[24:44] | The less you know the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[24:46] | Well, that’s just peachy, isn’t it? | 那可太好了 不是吗 |
[24:48] | Worry about yourself, | 管好你自己就行了 |
[24:49] | Eli. I’ll handle Nucky. | 伊莱 我来摆平努基 |
[25:00] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[25:19] | Some men, I’ll tell you. | 我跟你说 有些人 |
[25:22] | You give ’em a badge and a gun, | 你给他们警徽和枪 |
[25:24] | a county treasurership, | 让他们做县司库 |
[25:26] | they think they have power. | 他们就觉得有权利了 |
[25:29] | Soon | 马上 |
[25:31] | You’ll see what real power is. | 你就会知道什么才是真正的权利了 |
[25:33] | How soon? | 要多久 |
[25:34] | I want you to start laying some groundwork… | 我需要你去做一些准备工作 |
[25:37] | Meet the Governor, cultivate relationships; | 去见州长 把关系建立起来 |
[25:40] | New york, Philly; alcohol’s the key. | 纽约 费城 酒是通往成功之匙 |
[25:43] | What about here? | 那这里呢 |
[25:45] | Chalky’s out of the game, that’s a pretty good start. | 朝琪已经出局了 这是个好的开始 |
[25:49] | Got that whole warehouse that’s there for the taking. | 去把整个仓库的东西都搜刮过来 |
[25:57] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[26:00] | Don’t worry about Nucky. | 不要怕努基 |
[26:02] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[26:07] | Look around, boy. | 看看这 孩子 |
[26:09] | These animals, beasts. | 这些动物 野兽 |
[26:12] | Any one of ’em could’ve torn me to pieces. | 它们中任何一只都可以把我撕得粉碎 |
[26:15] | But they didn’t. | 但是它们都失败了 |
[26:18] | This fucker, he was a giant. | 这头畜生 它十分巨大 |
[26:22] | 600lbs, over seven feet tall. | 六百磅体重 七英尺高 |
[26:26] | I tracked him for three hours. | 我跟踪了他三小时 |
[26:29] | Finally cornered him in a ravine. | 终于把他逼到山谷 |
[26:33] | He smelled me, | 他闻到了我 |
[26:36] | started comin’ closer. | 开始逼近 |
[26:38] | The son of a bitch got confident, | 这狗娘养的信心十足 |
[26:41] | thought I was scared. | 以为我怕极了 |
[26:43] | Reared up on me, puffed up his chest | 从后面过来 挺起了身子 |
[26:46] | and let out a roar. | 开始咆哮 |
[26:49] | I blasted him right in the gut. | 我把他的肠子都打了出来 |
[26:53] | Bled out, looking up at me | 他血流如注倒下 抬起头 |
[26:55] | right in the eyes, | 直勾勾地看着我 |
[26:57] | almost like he couldn’t believe it. | 仿佛在说他无法相信会输给我 |
[27:04] | You’ll be judged by what you succeed at, boy, | 别人只看你的结果 孩子 |
[27:08] | not by what you attempt. | 不会去看过程 |
[27:12] | Last night, four fine young boys | 昨晚 四名处于大好年华的青年 |
[27:14] | were murdered by men claiming to represent | 被自称代表美国白人基督教徒的人 |
[27:18] | the race of white American christians. | 谋杀了 |
[27:20] | Christians?! | 基督教徒 |
[27:22] | I will not speak the name of that so-called | 我不会说出这个所谓组织的名称 |
[27:24] | organization within this house of god. | 以免在这所房子里玷污上帝之名 |
[27:26] | – That’s right. yeah. – Amen. | -没错 是的 -阿门 |
[27:30] | But I can assure you, | 但是我可以向你们保证 |
[27:31] | as treasurer of Atlantic County, | 作为大西洋县的司库 |
[27:34] | and more personally as someone who has always regarded | 以及一个一直把有色团体 |
[27:38] | the members of our colored community | 人民视为平等朋友的 |
[27:41] | as his friends and equals, | 普通人来说 |
[27:44] | that neither I, Sheriff Thompson, | 无论是我 汤普森治安官 |
[27:47] | or any of his men | 或者是他的任何手下 |
[27:48] | will rest until these hooded cowards | 不到将这些蒙面歹徒绳之以法那一刻 |
[27:51] | are brought to justice, | 绝不停下脚步 |
[27:54] | and the message is sent loud and clear… | 这条信息将明确且清晰地散布开来 |
[27:58] | …that no one need fear | 没有人需要担忧 |
[28:00] | for their safety, or the safety of their wives, children, | 他们的安全 担忧他们妻子儿女的安全 |
[28:04] | or property in the face of the obstreperous negro. | 担忧那些野蛮的黑人威胁你的财产 |
[28:08] | Yes sir. | 是的 先生 |
[28:09] | These coloreds need to learn a lesson, | 那些有色人种需要血的教训 |
[28:12] | and we are going to teach it | 而我们 |
[28:14] | with, dare I say in these sacred confines, | 我庄严宣布 |
[28:18] | an iron fist? | 将用铁拳好好给他们上一课 |
[28:25] | I just come from St. Mark’s! | 我刚从圣马克斯回来 |
[28:27] | Herman Dacus just died from his neck wound. | 赫尔曼·达克斯刚刚被割了喉 |
[28:31] | It happened. | 就是这样的 |
[28:34] | Eli, find Chalky | 伊莱 找到朝琪 |
[28:36] | and place him under arrest… | 然后把他逮捕 |
[28:38] | for his own safety. | 保住他的命 |
[28:43] | Friends, please please. | 朋友们 请务必 |
[28:45] | Remain calm! | 保持冷静 |
[28:51] | Good afternoon, welcome to Preston’s. | 下午好 欢迎来到普莱斯顿饭店 |
[28:53] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[28:54] | Are we celebrating a special occasion? | 请问是要庆祝什么特别的日子吗 |
[28:56] | Our 13th wedding anniversary. | 我们结婚十三周年纪念日 |
[28:58] | Well, that’s lucky. | 那太幸运了 |
[29:01] | How so? | 为什么 |
[29:04] | Lucky 13. | 幸运数字十三 |
[29:08] | Are we ready to order? | 准备好点餐了吗 |
[29:10] | The lady will have the mutton chops. | 这位女士要羊排 |
[29:12] | – And for the gentlemen? – Steak. | -那先生要点什么 -牛排 |
[29:15] | Turtle soup to start. | 海龟汤做前汤 |
[29:17] | And will we be imbibing, sir? | 要喝点什么呢 先生 |
[29:20] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[29:21] | Something to drink perhaps? For the occasion. | 也许想喝点什么 为了这日子 |
[29:25] | We can accommodate most requests. | 我们可以满足大部分需要 |
[29:29] | The lady will have coffee. | 这位女士喝咖啡 |
[29:32] | I’ll have a glass of cold buttermilk. | 我要一瓶白脱牛奶 |
[29:37] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[29:43] | Nelson, he was offering alcohol. | 尼尔森 他刚才在卖酒 |
[29:45] | I realize that, dear. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[29:46] | Well, aren’t you going to arrest him? | 那你不准备逮捕他吗 |
[29:51] | – We’re here to eat dinner. – Of course… | -我们是来吃晚饭的 -当然 |
[30:01] | but… | 但是 |
[30:05] | Pardon me, dear. I need to wash up… | 恕我失陪 亲爱的 我要去洗手 |
[30:07] | Public spaces. | 公共场所 |
[30:22] | Yes, she told me. yes, I know. | 是的 她告诉我了 是的 我知道 |
[30:25] | I’m so sorry. It was just so awful. I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 请节哀 我很遗憾 |
[30:29] | Thank you. I’m so glad you came here. | 谢谢你 我很高兴你来了 |
[30:31] | Mrs. Dacus, I am so sorry for your loss. | 达克斯夫人 请节哀顺变 |
[30:35] | Thank you, Nucky. | 谢谢你 努基 |
[30:40] | He was a pillar of the community and will be sorely missed. | 他是团体的支柱 大家会记住他的 |
[30:43] | Thank you, Nucky. thank you. | 谢谢你 努基 谢谢你 |
[30:49] | Would you excuse us? | 请恕我们失陪 |
[30:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[30:55] | I came to pay my respects. | 过来表示哀悼 |
[30:58] | Politics is my department. | 政治方面的问题我来打理 |
[31:00] | He was one of my high school teachers. | 他是我以前的高中老师 |
[31:03] | So? | 然后呢 |
[31:05] | – So what? – Yesterday morning | -然后怎么了 -昨天早上 |
[31:07] | at Chalky’s. | 在朝琪那里 |
[31:09] | I was gone. it happened after we left. | 我不在 是在我们走后发生的 |
[31:11] | You saw nothing that aroused your suspicion? | 你没有发现可疑的情况么 |
[31:15] | Let me go do this. | 让我先过去致哀 |
[31:47] | It’s an awful waste of a lot of good tablecloths. | 真是浪费桌布 |
[31:50] | The laundry bills alone. | 更别提洗衣费了 |
[32:01] | – So how’s Chalky? – Alive, | -朝琪怎么样了 -还活着 |
[32:04] | Which is the main thing. | 这很重要 |
[32:14] | So you run off and get married like a thief in the night? | 你就像夜贼一样自己跑掉了 |
[32:17] | You sound like my mother. | 你说话的口气就像我妈 |
[32:19] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[32:21] | You used to ask my advice on things. | 以前你都会来找我寻求建议 |
[32:23] | My own kid is practically shaving, Nuck. | 我自己的儿子都开始刮胡子了 努基 |
[32:27] | He like the new place? | 他喜欢新房子么 |
[32:31] | I took him shooting. | 我带他去打猎 |
[32:34] | Fishing too. | 还钓鱼了 |
[32:36] | Oyster creek, | 在牡蛎溪 |
[32:38] | – Like we used to. – When I was sheriff. | -和我们当时一样 -当我还是治安官的时候 |
[32:43] | I used to love that. | 我很享受那段时光 |
[32:46] | Standing there for hours, not saying a word. | 在那站上几个小时 一句话不说 |
[32:51] | Is there anything now? | 现在 |
[32:56] | That you want to say? | 你有话想说么 |
[33:02] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:04] | Your father is a very duplicitous man. | 你父亲是个善耍两面派的人 |
[33:11] | You’ve been told. | 我早就告诉过你 |
[33:17] | I told my mother i’d be over for dinner. | 我给我妈说要过去吃晚餐 |
[33:47] | Would you care for some butterscotch pudding? | 要来点奶油糖果布丁么 |
[33:50] | I’m afraid I’m too full. | 我已经饱了 |
[33:55] | – I got you something. – Nelson. | -我有东西要送给你 -尼尔森 |
[33:59] | I thought you didn’t believe in gifts. | 我以为你不喜欢送礼物的 |
[34:01] | I saw it and I thought of you. | 我看到它就想到了你 |
[34:15] | Oh, it’s lovely. | 真漂亮 |
[34:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:27] | – Sir? – How may I help you? | -先生 -有什么可以帮忙的么 |
[34:30] | You mentioned earlier | 你之前说 |
[34:32] | About this being a special occasion. | 这是一个特殊的日子 |
[34:35] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[34:38] | Have you any champagne? whiskey perhaps? | 你有香槟么 或者是威士忌 |
[34:42] | – We do, sir. – Nelson! | -有的 先生 -尼尔森 |
[34:44] | It’s all right, dear. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[34:51] | Everybody stay seated. this is a raid! | 所有人坐好 这是突击搜查 |
[34:55] | All staff members kneel on the floor, | 所有酒店员工跪下 |
[34:57] | hands interlocked atop your heads. | 双手交叉放到脑后 |
[35:00] | – Agent Clarkson. – Yes sir? | -克拉克森探员 -是的 长官 |
[35:02] | Secure the contents of the cash drawer. | 保护好钱柜 |
[35:04] | I want the money counted and documented | 给我清算现金 |
[35:06] | With an official forfeiture receipt. | 开据官方没收证明 |
[35:08] | Agent Sawicki, break down that door. | 萨维奇探员 打开那扇门 |
[35:11] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[35:19] | This establishment is being shuttered | 这座酒店因违反禁酒法令 |
[35:21] | For violation of the Volstead Act. | 被勒令停业 |
[35:24] | It is loaded, sir. there is over 200 cases | 里面满满的 长官 有超过两百箱 |
[35:26] | Of brandy, wine and champagne. | 白兰地 红酒和香槟 |
[35:28] | Tag it, catalog it and destroy it. | 标记 分类 销毁 |
[35:32] | – What’s your name? – Carl Switzer. | -你叫什么名字 -卡尔·施维泽 |
[35:35] | Mr. Switzer, you are hereby under arrest | 施维泽先生 你因违反 |
[35:37] | For violation of the Volstead Act. agent Sawicki? | 禁酒法令被捕了 萨维奇探员 |
[36:02] | Right here, this section. | 这里 这个部位 |
[36:05] | The springs are broken. | 弹簧断了 |
[36:06] | No wonder you’re not sleeping. | 难怪你睡不着 |
[36:09] | We could go to your rooming house. | 我们可以去你的公寓 |
[36:12] | Men only, dear. | 女士止步 亲爱的 |
[36:14] | I’m afraid it’s not nearly as luxurious. | 我知道这绝对称不上豪华 |
[36:24] | I’m very proud of you, nelson. | 我以你为傲 尼尔森 |
[36:27] | The way you handled those men. | 你抓捕那些人的方式 |
[36:31] | It’s what i’m paid for, dear. | 这是我的工作 亲爱的 |
[36:35] | It was thrilling, actually. | 太让人兴奋了 |
[36:38] | I’m not embarrassed to say it. | 说出这些我不觉得尴尬 |
[37:26] | You’re being awfully quiet. | 你今天很安静 |
[37:35] | – I saw Jimmy. – oh? | -我见到吉米了 -是么 |
[37:38] | And how are the newlyweds getting along? | 他们夫妻俩过的还好么 |
[37:41] | Fine, I suppose. | 我猜应该不错 |
[37:43] | He was alone. | 他是一个人出现的 |
[37:46] | We need to send them something. | 我们应该给他们送点东西 |
[37:48] | I already took care of it. | 我已经送了 |
[37:55] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[38:01] | He’s holding something back. | 他有事情瞒着我 |
[38:04] | When he was a kid, he confided in me– everything. | 他小的时候 从不对我隐瞒任何事 |
[38:08] | – Where was his father? – He was here. | -他父亲在哪 -在这 |
[38:10] | Disinterested. | 十分冷漠 |
[38:12] | The commodore needs to be in control. | 准将需要被控制起来 |
[38:14] | 10-year-old boy? there’s no controlling that. | 十岁的孩子 可没这个本事 |
[38:21] | Now of course, he’s around. | 当然现在 他回来了 |
[38:27] | – You’re jealous. – I’m angry. | -你吃醋了 -我生气了 |
[38:30] | He’s got something up his sleeve. | 他有事情瞒着我 |
[38:33] | I was father and mother to that kid, | 吉莉安一直不在 |
[38:36] | With Gillian out all hours? | 我是又当爹又当妈 |
[38:38] | I nursed him through malaria, took him camping, | 他得疟疾是我照顾的他 我带他去野营 |
[38:43] | Gave him the run of that goddamn boardwalk. | 带着他走过木板路 |
[38:49] | There is another boy down the hall. | 走廊那还有个小男孩 |
[38:56] | He was playing with matches. | 他在玩火柴 |
[38:59] | – Matches. – I saw the sister. she told me. | -火柴 -我见过修女了 她告诉我的 |
[39:04] | – Did you speak to him? – He offered no explanation. | -你和他谈了么 -他不做解释 |
[39:09] | I’m afraid he’s developed a fascination with fire. | 我怕他是对火产生了依赖 |
[39:15] | What’s that all about? | 那怎么可能 |
[39:18] | Come on, dear. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[39:29] | – Did you have a nice time? – I did. | -你过的还愉快么 -愉快 |
[39:32] | Although I suppose I’ve been kidding myself | 尽管我知道我搬过来住 |
[39:35] | To think I could live here. | 是不可能的 |
[39:38] | Sodom by the sea. | 海边的索多玛之地 |
[39:45] | I miss you, Nelson. | 我会想你的 尼尔森 |
[39:56] | Until next month. | 下个月再见 |
[39:58] | Thank you for a lovely weekend. | 谢谢你陪我度过一个美好的周末 |
[40:04] | Travel safely and with god. | 愿上帝保佑 一路顺风 |
[40:13] | New York, Mount Vernon, White Plains and Pleasantville. | 纽约 芒特弗农 白原 欢乐镇 |
[40:46] | – Just in time. – I could smell it from upstairs. | -饭刚做好 -我从楼上就闻到了 |
[40:51] | It smells good. | 闻着很香 |
[40:54] | Who was on the telephone? | 谁的电话 |
[40:56] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[41:00] | He and my mother are gonna take Tommy to the Carousel. | 他和我母亲要带汤米去坐旋转木马 |
[41:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[41:07] | Oh, from Nucky. a wedding gift. | 努基送的 新婚礼物 |
[41:12] | Should we open it? | 我们要打开么 |
[41:13] | – Is there any coffee? – It’s on the boil. | -还有咖啡么 -煮着呢 |
[41:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:34] | The coloreds, they won’t give us any trouble? | 那些黑人 他们不会来找麻烦吧 |
[41:38] | The earlier we get there, the quieter it will be. | 我们去的越早 事情就越容易解决 |
[41:47] | You don’t have to feel embarrassed | 在我们面前吃饭 |
[41:48] | to eat in front of us, Richard. | 你不必感到尴尬 理查德 |
[41:52] | Why don’t you take some biscuits for later? | 拿些饼干随后吃吧 |
[42:04] | How’s that coffee, Ange? | 咖啡怎么样了 安吉 |
[42:29] | How does it feel to have everything? | 拥有一切是什么感觉 |
[42:48] | Hey, kiddo. | 小子 |
[42:51] | – What are you up to in here? – Playing soldier. | -你来这上面干什么 -扮士兵玩 |
[42:57] | I’d like to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[43:00] | Yes sir. | 好的先生 |
[43:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[43:16] | Getting ready for the belt. | 准备挨打 |
[43:19] | No no, Teddy, i’m not going to beat you. | 不 不 泰迪 我不会打你 |
[43:38] | You need to mind your mother. | 你要听你妈妈 |
[43:41] | And the sisters at school. | 还有学校的修女的话 |
[43:43] | Yes sir. | 是的先生 |
[43:45] | And no more misbehaving, | 不许再犯错 |
[43:48] | Playing with matches. | 玩火柴了 |
[44:20] | Run along now– the sweetshop. | 走吧 去糖果店 |
[44:24] | – And be a good boy. – Thank you. | -当个听话的好孩子 -谢谢您 |
[46:14] | What time is it? | 现在是几点 |
[46:17] | Nearly 4:00 P.M. | 快到下午4点了 |
[46:27] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[46:31] | I have your money. | 我把钱拿回来了 |
[46:35] | For the last two weeks, right? | 上两周的 没错吧 |
[46:48] | Come lay with me, Daddy. | 爸爸 陪我来躺下 |
[46:50] | You need to sleep in your own room. | 你应该在自己的房间里睡觉 |
[47:10] | And there you have that. | 这个 你有这个 |
[47:16] | So tell me– should I be concerned | 给我说说 我应该担心 |
[47:19] | That there’s blood on some of these crates? | 这些箱子上的血迹么 |
[47:22] | Not unless it’s your own. | 除非这血迹是你自己的 否则别问 |
[47:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[47:45] | Nucky, there is a man here from the state’s attorney. | 努基 有个州检察官来了 |
[47:48] | He says he must see you. | 他说他必须见你 |
[47:50] | – What does he want? – I don’t know. | -他想干什么 -不知道 |
[47:53] | Put him on the line. | 让他接电话 |
[47:58] | He says you must come immediately, | 他说你必须马上出来 |
[48:00] | – That it is urgent. – For god’s sake. | -是急事 -我的天呐 |
[48:07] | Everything all right? | 没有事吧 |
[48:10] | Yes, fine. | 没事 |
[48:12] | I told Teddy we’d all go to the pictures. | 我告诉泰迪我们会一起去看电影 |
[48:14] | The Chaplin film is at the royal. | 皇家影院正在上映卓别林的电影 |
[48:16] | – Very well. – I need to stop by the office first. | -很好 -我得先去趟办公室 |
[48:20] | I won’t be long. | 不会花很长时间 |
[48:24] | You go, i’ll meet you over there. | 你先去 我等会去找你们 |
[48:37] | *Hello there,long distance* | *喂 长途电话* |
[48:40] | *please don’t make me wait in vain* | *不要让我空等一场* |
[48:42] | *I asked you to connect me* | *我请你帮我连通* |
[48:44] | *with a homestead down in maine* | *缅因州的一座庄园* |
[48:47] | *I hate to hold the wire* | *我讨厌拿着电话等待* |
[48:49] | *don’t get mad if I complain* | *听到我的抱怨不要生气* |
[48:52] | *I long to hear my sweetheart’s voice again* | *我只是想再听到爱人的声音* |
[48:57] | *oh hello, dear,yes, this is me* | *喂 亲爱的 是我* |
[49:00] | *I’m many miles away* | *我在离你很远的地方* |
[49:03] | *I’m lonesome and I just called up to say* | *我很孤单 给你打电话只是想说* |
[49:09] | *is there still room for me* | *那颗老苹果树下* |
[49:12] | *’neath the old apple tree* | *的双人长凳* |
[49:15] | *where there once was a bench for two?* | *是否还有我的位置* |
[49:20] | *oh, that bench wasn’t long* | *那个凳子不长* |
[49:23] | *and you know it wasn’t strong* | *你我坐在上面的时候* |
[49:25] | *when I sat there with you* | *你也知道它不结实* |
[49:30] | *I’ve got fare back to maine* | *我的旅费足够* |
[49:33] | *and I’ll jump on a train* | *我要马上坐车去缅因* |
[49:35] | *if your heart beats as fond and as true* | *如果你的心依然从一所属* |
[49:41] | *is there still room for me* | *那颗老苹果树下* |
[49:43] | *’neath the old apple tree?* | *是否还有我的位置* |
[49:46] | *if there is I’ll come back to you.* | *如果有我一定回去找你* |
[49:53] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的么 |
[49:58] | Enoch Thompson? | 你是伊诺克·汤普森 |
[49:59] | – What the hell going on? – My name is Solomon Bishop. | -这是怎么回事 -我的名字叫所罗门·毕夏普 |
[50:02] | I’m a deputy with the state’s attorney’s office. | 我是州副检察官 |
[50:05] | Mr. Thompson, you’re under arrest for election fraud. | 汤普森先生 你因为选举舞弊被捕了 |