时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:16] | Say, fat chops, you got the time | 死胖子 知不知道几点了 |
[02:19] | or did you eat your pocket watch? | 你是不是把怀表吞了 |
[02:21] | – Bug off, you little shit. – Fuck you. | -一边去 小畜生 -去你妈 |
[02:25] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[02:29] | C’mere, you little guinea bastard. | 给我站住 小兔崽子 |
[02:31] | Come back here. | 别跑 |
[02:34] | I’m not gonna take that shit. Get over here. | 我要给你好看 站住 |
[03:04] | Was that nice, daddy? | 刚才销魂吗 老爹 |
[03:09] | Who makes you feel good? | 谁让你这么销魂的 |
[03:11] | You do, kid. | 当然是你 宝贝 |
[03:14] | Me and nobody else? | 除了我没其他人吗 |
[03:20] | ’cause I see how the other girls look at you. | 我看到有不少姑娘勾引你 |
[03:26] | But I’m your little tiger cub. | 但我才是你最爱的虎宝宝 |
[03:38] | You just make me want to run around the jungle. | 你总能让我活力四射 青春勃发 |
[03:44] | And… | 然后 |
[03:48] | Pounce! | 突然猛扑 |
[03:50] | Ow, jesus! | 老天 |
[03:52] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你发什么神经 |
[03:55] | I’m your little tiger. | 我是你的虎宝宝嘛 |
[03:57] | Then I should use a goddamn whip. | 那我就该用鞭子好好抽打你 |
[04:01] | Don’t be mad, daddy. | 别生气嘛 老爹 |
[04:04] | I can’t help it. You just make me wild. | 人家忍不住嘛 是你让我野性爆发 |
[04:08] | I’m fucking bleeding. | 我都见血了 |
[04:10] | – Can I put some gauze on it? – Forget it. | -要不要我帮你包一下 -别管了 |
[04:14] | Just– don’t get so carried away. Huh? | 以后别这么毛躁了 行吗 |
[04:45] | Mrs. Schroeder. | 施罗德夫人 |
[04:48] | I was wondering if we might speak about a private matter. | 有个私人问题 不知能否向您请教 |
[05:06] | A man has made me an offer. | 有个男人向我提出一桩交易 |
[05:09] | Of what nature? | 交易什么 |
[05:11] | Financial? Domestic? | 购买物品 雇你做仆人 |
[05:14] | Sexual? | 还是肉体交易 |
[05:16] | Yes. | 肉体的 |
[05:19] | Who is he? | 是谁 |
[05:22] | He runs things. | 他来头很大 |
[05:26] | He’ll provide for me | 他愿意向我和我的孩子 |
[05:29] | – and my children. – Will he marry you? | -提供任何帮助 -他愿意娶你吗 |
[05:33] | I wouldn’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[05:37] | There are various words for that sort of woman, | 若你同意必会授人口实 |
[05:40] | none of them are flattering. | 且其言语多不善 |
[05:43] | He’ll provide, ma’am. | 他会提供一大笔钱 夫人 |
[05:50] | Do you know why I live in Atlantic City? | 你知道我为什么要留在大西洋城吗 |
[05:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:54] | Mr. McGarry owned a quarter interest | 我先生麦克加里拥有宾夕法尼亚 |
[05:57] | in an oilfield in Titusville, Pennsylvania. | 泰特斯维尔的油田四分之一股份 |
[06:00] | A man from the Standard Oil Company made him | 标准原油公司用一大笔现金 |
[06:02] | a large cash offer for his share. | 购买了他的股份 |
[06:07] | And so Mr McGarry | 于是麦克加里先生 |
[06:08] | built a 16-room mansion on the shore. | 用这笔钱建造了十六室的海景别墅 |
[06:13] | Six months later he was dead of influenza. | 六个月后他却死于流感 |
[06:18] | I now live in a smaller house on Raleigh Avenue. | 我现在住在罗利大街一所小房子中 |
[06:21] | It suits my needs | 感觉十分安逸 |
[06:22] | and I have the freedom to devote myself to matters I consider important. | 而且可以全力进行我的人生大计 |
[06:28] | The movement. | 妇女运动 |
[06:29] | Temperance was meant to protect women, Margaret. | 禁酒本意是保护妇女 玛格丽特 |
[06:33] | But the ballot box will free us. | 但投票权会彻底解放妇女 |
[06:37] | Only one more state | 现在仅剩最后一州 |
[06:38] | for complete ratification. | 没有通过我们的议案 |
[06:41] | I’ve no mansion to sell, ma’am. | 我也无意妥协 夫人 |
[06:45] | Which is why you must do as you see fit. | 你只需做到问心无愧 |
[06:49] | You owe no one else an explanation. | 没必要跟他人解释 |
[06:57] | This contains | 这本书 |
[07:01] | useful knowledge. | 十分有用 |
[07:03] | I highly recommend that you read it. | 我特别推荐你阅读一下 |
[07:37] | Give me one of those. | 给我一根 |
[07:40] | Here. | 给 |
[07:55] | How about you call in sick tonight? | 要不你今晚请个病假 |
[07:57] | Don’t you ever get tired? | 你难道就不累吗 |
[08:00] | Not with you, I don’t. | 跟你一起永远不累 |
[08:03] | Like you do with the other girls. | 跟其他姑娘也这样吧 |
[08:06] | Well… | 其实 |
[08:08] | – Not tired exactly. – No? | -不是累不累的问题 -不是吗 |
[08:11] | What is it then? | 那是什么 |
[08:14] | It’s nothin’. | 是空虚 |
[08:20] | It don’t work. | 我没反应 |
[08:22] | That horse cock? Please. | 那么大的家伙什 得了吧你 |
[08:24] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[08:26] | You’re the first broad in years | 这么多年来你是第一个 |
[08:27] | who put any lead in my pencil at all. | 能让我重振雄风的女人 |
[08:29] | – You don’t have to flatter me, dear. – I ain’t, honest injun. | -不要油嘴滑舌 -我真心的 |
[08:32] | Couple years ago I had an affliction down there. | 几年以前我下体胀痛的厉害 |
[08:34] | It got better, but then… | 后来好些了 但是 |
[08:38] | I dunno. | 不知怎么 |
[08:39] | It just didn’t work no more. | 我就再也没有反应了 |
[08:42] | Then you met me. | 直到你遇到了我 |
[08:46] | And then I met you. | 直到遇到了你 |
[09:04] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[09:06] | What kind of way is that to answer a telephone? | 有你这么接电话的吗 |
[09:09] | – A.R. – So? | -罗斯坦啊 -那么 |
[09:12] | I guess you haven’t made it up to Saratoga. | 我猜你还没去萨拉托加吧 |
[09:14] | Yeah no, not yet. | 是 还没去 |
[09:16] | How’d you know where I was? | 你怎么知道我在哪里 |
[09:18] | I have a crystal ball, Charlie. You know that. | 查理 你知道我有个魔幻水晶球 |
[09:21] | I see… | 我看见 |
[09:23] | You’re not wearing your trousers. | 你现在连裤子都没穿 |
[09:30] | So what gives? | 你有什么事 |
[09:31] | I’ve been waiting for a report on Mr. Darmody. | 我在等达莫迪先生的报告 |
[09:35] | Right. Yeah well, um, | 这样啊 |
[09:37] | I can’t really speak to that now. | 我现在不方便跟你谈这些 |
[09:39] | I wouldn’t think so, considering the company you’ve been keeping. | 是吗 你睡的女人又不会多管闲事 |
[09:43] | Hey, can I call you back? | 我能等会再打给你 |
[09:45] | I’m with his wife right now. | 我跟他老婆在一起 |
[09:47] | No, you’re not, Charlie. | 不是这样的 查理 |
[09:50] | You’re with his mother. | 那是他妈妈 |
[10:00] | A kid and a skinny fella | 在木板路光天化日下 |
[10:02] | in broad daylight on the Boards. | 被一小屁孩和竹竿男抢了 |
[10:04] | I’m still thunderstruck. In this day and age. | 我仍然惊魂未定 在今天还会发生这种事 |
[10:07] | They’re not from your ward, you’re sure about that? | 你确定不是你辖区的人干的 |
[10:10] | No, I know every tick on the hind of every dog. | 确定 我对我手下了若指掌 |
[10:13] | Maybe over to Boyd’s turf. They had a dago look. | 也许是博伊德手下 像是意大利佬 |
[10:17] | And what look is that? | 那是什么样 |
[10:19] | Feebleminded. | 满脸呆像 |
[10:21] | I’ll get the boys cracking, Nuck. | 我会派人去查 努克 |
[10:23] | If there’s a nickel of your money in a nun’s cooze | 只要没找回钱来 |
[10:26] | – we’ll shake it loose. – Why don’t we let Eli handle it? | -这事就不算完 -交给伊莱解决吧 |
[10:30] | And put a steak on that. | 拿东西好好敷敷 |
[10:43] | On the Boardwalk, Eli, | 在木板路发生这种事 伊莱 |
[10:45] | 100 yards from my suite. | 离我的套房只有一百码远 |
[10:47] | And laying in wait too. Obviously. | 明显蓄谋已久 |
[10:50] | That was his last stop. | 那是他收账的最后一家 |
[10:51] | Nobody from A.C. Would be dumb enough to pull a stunt like this. | 大西洋城没人会蠢到惹这种事 |
[10:54] | These fuckin’ Italians though… | 那些欠扁的意大利佬 |
[10:56] | they don’t respect the rules. | 他们就从来不守规矩 |
[11:04] | Luciano– is he still hanging around? | 卢西亚诺还在城里吗 |
[11:06] | – Who? – Rothstein’s torpedo, the greaseball. | -谁 -罗斯坦的混蛋 那个外国佬 |
[11:09] | I’ll give you three to one | 我跟你打包票 |
[11:10] | He’s either behind this or knows who is. | 他要么是主谋 要么肯定知道内幕 |
[11:13] | So is he? | 他还在吧 |
[11:15] | – Is he what? – Hanging around! | -在什么 -在城里 |
[11:16] | He comes and goes. I got other fish to fry besides him. | 他来无影去无踪的 我还有别的大鱼要钓 |
[11:19] | Well, fry them already! I don’t want this happening ever again… | 他已经是大鱼了 我不想再发生这种事 |
[11:23] | Where some guinea pissant | 被那些小角色们 |
[11:25] | gets the idea that he– | 知道了他要 |
[11:28] | – Knock, god damn it. – I did. | -进来要敲门 -我敲了 |
[11:30] | – Well, knock like a man. – I think I should not disturb you. | -用点劲 -我知道不该打扰您 |
[11:33] | – Then why are you? – A Frank Hague, | -那还进来干什么 -是弗兰克·海牙 |
[11:35] | – the mayor of Jersey City. – I know who the fuck he is. | -泽西城市长 -我他妈知道他是谁 |
[11:38] | He wishes to tell you he has spent | 他想让我告诉您 为了见您 |
[11:40] | several nights waiting at the Hotel Shelburne. | 他在谢尔本酒店候了几天几夜 |
[11:44] | He does not wish to spend many more. | 他不想再等下去了 |
[11:46] | Unless you see him soon. | 除非你能马上安排会见他 |
[11:54] | There are many roads to Rome, | 他说条条大路通罗马 |
[11:56] | But there will be only one through New Jersey.” | 但只有一条经过新泽西 |
[12:01] | Set up a dinner or something. | 安排我跟他吃个饭什么的 |
[12:03] | Ja. | 好的 |
[12:06] | And you bring that dago in. | 你去把那意大利佬带进来 |
[12:25] | Careful. What if you miss? | 小心点 要是失手了怎么办 |
[12:27] | The trick is not to, so I don’t. | 诀窍就是别失手 所以我不会的 |
[12:31] | Are you fucking crazy? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[12:36] | Over there you never played five-finger fillet? | 你在那边不玩这种游戏吗 |
[12:40] | We did. I’m just sayin’. | 当然玩 我只是说说而已 |
[12:43] | We were more interested in winning the war. | 不过我们更看重战争中的胜利 |
[12:48] | Go ahead. | 露一手吧 |
[12:51] | For old times. | 算是往日重温 |
[12:56] | Johnny’s coming. | 强尼来了 |
[13:12] | Hey Johnny, how you doing? | 强尼 你好啊 |
[13:14] | I got a cracked molar is how I’m doing. | 我有颗臼齿烂了 你说我好不好 |
[13:18] | – Did you see a dentist? – For what? | -看牙医了吗 -有啥用 |
[13:21] | Might as well yank it out yourself, right? | 还不如你自己拔了 是吧 |
[13:26] | We’re sitting down with Sheridan, | 我们要跟谢立丹谈谈 |
[13:28] | Getting outta greektown. | 离开希腊街 |
[13:32] | How come? | 为什么 |
[13:33] | I gave you the chance. I don’t need the money, | 我给过你机会了 我不要钱 |
[13:36] | I don’t need the aggravation. | 也不要事态恶化 |
[13:38] | It was a– a whattaya? An oversight, that’s all. | 这只是次失误 仅此而已 |
[13:41] | You want to put me in a war? | 你想把我拖入战争里 |
[13:43] | That’s why I brung you out from fucking rooklyn? | 我他妈把你带离布鲁克林就为这个 |
[13:46] | You watch the door. You drive my car. | 好好给我看门开车吧 |
[13:50] | And you– | 还有你 |
[13:52] | Are you smart? | 你有脑子吗 |
[13:54] | Are you? | 有吗 |
[13:58] | Go clean the buick. | 去把我的别克清理下 |
[14:08] | Fucking micks. | 操他妈的爱尔兰人 |
[14:10] | No offense. They crawl up outta the bog, | 没说你啊 他们从烂泥里爬出来 |
[14:13] | Come in here, my house, and spill blood | 爬到我家来 还杀了我的姑娘 |
[14:16] | ’cause that one don’t know how to do business. | 就因为那蠢货不懂怎么做生意 |
[14:19] | I think it’s a mistake, johnny. | 我想是误会 强尼 |
[14:21] | What’s with this Johnny shit? | 你谁啊 居然敢叫我强尼 |
[14:23] | Mr. Torrio. | 托里奥先生 |
[14:24] | To get out of greektown completely… | 关于彻底离开希腊街的事 |
[14:28] | We made headway at that bar– Anastos’. | 我们在那酒吧取得了进展 阿纳斯托那家 |
[14:32] | What kinda money did that joint bring in? | 那地方经营情况怎么样 |
[14:34] | Good. Not great, but it’s a foothold. | 还行 不算很好 但起码算是个据点了 |
[14:39] | I know you don’t want a war, | 我知道你不想卷入战争 |
[14:42] | But retreating? | 可临阵退缩 |
[14:45] | How does that look? | 这面子上过不去吧 |
[14:52] | We should talk to them, Mr. Torrio. | 我们该跟他们谈谈 托里奥先生 |
[14:56] | We should come to an understanding. | 我们该达成谅解 |
[14:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:07] | I wish I’d known you were coming, | 我要是早点知道您要来就好了 |
[15:08] | Sir. I would have prepared something. | 至少可以准备准备 |
[15:10] | It’s a surprise field office review, Nelson. | 这是突击寻访 尼尔森 |
[15:12] | Lack of notice is precisely the point. | 要的就是出其不意 |
[15:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:16] | I told you this isn’t a damn storage room. | 告诉过你别把这当储藏室了 |
[15:20] | Clear out! | 把东西都清理出去 |
[15:26] | The report I mentioned in my wire, sir. | 长官 这是我在电报中提过的报告 |
[15:29] | I had planned to mail it. | 我准备寄给您来着 |
[15:30] | Well, you certainly have plenty of stamps. | 至少邮票是够用的 |
[15:34] | You’re placing Enoch Thompson at the head | 你把伊诺克·汤普森列为了 |
[15:37] | Of a criminal organization controlling atlantic county. | 操控大西洋城的犯罪组织首脑 |
[15:40] | I believe I’ve established a pervasive pattern | 我已经调查清楚了 |
[15:42] | Of illegality as it relates | 以他为首的 |
[15:43] | to alcohol with him at the very center. | 非法贩酒犯罪行为的普遍模式 |
[15:46] | Where are the financial records? | 有账本吗 |
[15:48] | The corroborating witnesses? | 有证人吗 |
[15:49] | What do I take to the district attorney? | 我拿什么去说服地方检察官 |
[15:52] | I’m asking for the resources to build that case. | 我需要您派出人力物力来支援立案 |
[15:54] | I need numbers, Nelson! | 我要真实可见的数字 尼尔森 |
[15:56] | Bottles broken by the thousand, | 比如数以千计的破碎酒瓶 |
[15:58] | Trucks, boats and stills seized and put out of commission. | 或者被扣押的运酒车船 |
[16:01] | There’s also a capital crime there. | 报告里还有条死罪 |
[16:04] | – I don’t see it. – Thompson sent James Darmody | -我没看见 -汤普森派詹姆斯·达莫迪 |
[16:07] | To steal back a shipment of whiskey | 去偷回已经发货的威士忌 |
[16:08] | he sold to Arnold Rothstein. | 他卖给阿诺德·罗斯坦的 |
[16:10] | Darmody and an unnamed accomplice executed five men. | 达莫迪和一个不知名的同谋杀了五个人 |
[16:14] | Then Thompson pinned the murders on Hans Schroeder. | 汤普森却把这栽赃给了汉斯·施罗德 |
[16:17] | What is this obsession with the Schroeder character? | 这个施罗德是哪根葱 |
[16:21] | Sir? | 长官您说什么 |
[16:22] | You requisitioned the immigration file on his wife? | 你居然申请查看他太太的移民证明 |
[16:30] | I’m only being thorough, sir. | 我只想确保万无一失 长官 |
[16:32] | You’re a prohibition agent, not bulldog drummond. | 你只是个禁酒探员 不是辣手神探 |
[16:38] | Bring me numbers. | 我要有用的数据 |
[16:52] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[16:54] | About half 3:00. | 三点过半了 |
[16:58] | 3:30. | 三点半 |
[17:00] | 3:30. | 三点半 |
[17:03] | It’s 3:30, bearcat. Get a wiggle on. | 三点半了 赶紧滚 |
[17:07] | Don’t go overboard. | 别过分啊 |
[17:09] | You don’t want me to sound american. | 你不想让我学美国口音 |
[17:12] | No, I don’t think I do. | 对 我不想 |
[17:14] | An irish maiden, that’s what you’d like. | 你喜欢的是爱尔兰少女 |
[17:19] | And what would you like? | 那你喜欢的又是什么 |
[17:22] | I haven’t thought about it. | 我还没想过 |
[17:24] | That’s a lot of bunk. | 会有很多你想都不敢想的东西 |
[17:29] | What’ll my neighbors say? | 我的邻居们会怎么说 |
[17:32] | They’re not gonna be your neighbors anymore. | 你不用再跟他们做邻居了 |
[17:36] | Do you give all the widows new flats? | 你会给所有寡妇都提供住所吗 |
[17:39] | I help out where I can. | 能帮就帮 |
[17:45] | And what happened here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[17:50] | A hunting accident. | 打猎时出了意外 |
[17:53] | Who was hunting whom? | 谁打谁的猎 |
[17:58] | I have to pick up the children | 我得去接孩子们了 |
[18:01] | – And get back to work. – No, you don’t. | -还得回去工作 -不 你不用工作 |
[18:04] | And then what am I? | 那我成什么了 |
[18:48] | Are you sure I can’t slice something, peel something? | 真的不用我帮忙吗 |
[18:50] | You’re a guest. You get up and I’ll break your legs. | 你是客人 敢乱动我就打断你的腿 |
[18:56] | Al told me about your friend– | 阿尔 跟我说了你那个朋友的事 |
[18:57] | The poor girl down at the restaurant? | 在旅馆惨死的那个可怜的姑娘 |
[18:59] | Pearl– she’s a waitress. | 珍珠 她是个女服务生 |
[19:03] | Right yeah. | 对 |
[19:04] | Such a tragedy, my god. | 天呐 太可怜了 |
[19:06] | – to get hit by a streetcar. – You want to talk to that driver, | -居然被车撞死了 -你得跟那司机谈谈 |
[19:10] | – Make sure he’s more careful in the future. – Yeah. | -确保他以后会小心开车 -是啊 |
[19:14] | How many links, Princeton? | 高材生 你吃几根 |
[19:16] | Uh, just one will do. | 一根就够了 |
[19:19] | – I’ll give you three. – He’s a grown man, Al. | -我给你弄三根 -他是大人了 阿尔 |
[19:21] | He knows what he wants. | 他知道自己的食量 |
[19:23] | And he’ll take what I give him. | 我给多少他就得吃多少 |
[19:26] | Sonny? | 你呢 桑尼 |
[19:28] | Leave him. He’s in his own world. | 别管他了 他玩的正高兴呢 |
[19:33] | Sonny, dinner. | 桑尼 该吃饭了 |
[19:36] | Fucking kid. | 死孩子 |
[19:39] | Come on, baby. Time to eat. | 来 乖乖 该吃饭了 |
[19:47] | You know I may not talk italian, but I know what “Stupido” Means. | 我也许不会说意大利语 可我能听懂蠢字 |
[19:56] | Some house I got– a guinea for a mother, | 瞧瞧我这破家 一个英国老妈 |
[20:00] | A mick for a wife and a dumbbell for a son. | 一个爱尔兰老婆 还有个蠢儿子 |
[20:03] | – Don’t call him that. – I got a little boy myself at home. | -别那么说他 -我也有个儿子 |
[20:06] | Yeah? Do you have a likeness? | 是吗 你有他的照片吗 |
[20:08] | Not with me. He’s a little guy, | 我没带 是个小家伙 |
[20:10] | dark eyes like his mom. | 深色的眼睛像他妈妈 |
[20:12] | A real chatterbox. | 整天叽叽喳喳没完没了 |
[20:13] | But he comes when you call him at least, huh? | 起码你打电话的时候他会去接吧 |
[20:15] | Mostly. He’s got a mind of his own though. | 大多数时候会接 不过他也有自己的想法 |
[20:20] | You like your eggs, sonny? | 你喜欢鸡蛋吗 桑尼 |
[20:25] | I told you– he’s a dopey little bastard. | 我就说吧 他是个迟钝的小杂种 |
[20:39] | I got it. I got it, okay? | 我来 我来 |
[21:14] | Alors, how about | 那么 这个 |
[21:16] | This? | 怎么样 |
[21:20] | No. | 不好 |
[21:21] | Perhaps madame could describe it better to me. | 女士 也许您能再描述下您想要的款式 |
[21:24] | Why does anybody buy underwear? | 怎么会有人想买内衣裤 |
[21:26] | Some women wish to hide, others wish to reveal. | 有的人是想遮羞 有的人则是想诱惑 |
[21:31] | Well, I want it in lights. | 我要能让人眼前一亮的 |
[21:35] | Something vampy | 要若隐若现 |
[21:38] | And sheer | 要薄如蝉翼 |
[21:40] | With a cutout right here. | 这里要开个口 |
[21:44] | A moment please. | 请稍等 |
[21:49] | You got some job, sister. | 你这工作真了不起 |
[21:51] | – I’ve done worse. – I bet you have. | -我做过更差的 -我猜也是 |
[22:00] | And voila. | 看这个 |
[22:10] | I want to see what it looks like. On her. | 我想看看她穿上效果如何 |
[23:28] | You don’t wear a brassiere? | 你不穿胸罩吗 |
[23:32] | I’ve tried them. They’re not comfortable. | 我穿过 但是穿起来不舒适 |
[23:35] | You should try again. You’re saggy. | 你应该再试试 你的胸部已经下垂了 |
[23:39] | You’ve had children, you can tell. | 你一定生过孩子 |
[23:44] | You look like the kitchen help, | 看起来像厨房女佣 |
[23:48] | A quickie bent over the table. | 桌子上的快饮 |
[23:52] | He doesn’t seem to mind. | 他好像并不介意这些 |
[23:57] | You don’t know very much, do you? | 你也不确定是吧 |
[24:00] | You’d be surprised. | 你会大吃一惊的 |
[24:03] | They raised him a good Catholic boy. | 他被养成是优秀的天主教徒 |
[24:07] | And every once in a while | 每当他 |
[24:10] | he starts thinking he might go to hell, | 开始考虑他可能会下地狱的时候 |
[24:13] | and that he’d better change before it’s too late. | 他都会想要悬崖勒马 |
[24:18] | But all I gotta do is this… | 而我需要做的只是这样 |
[24:23] | and this… | 然后这样 |
[24:32] | And then he doesn’t feel so Catholic anymore. | 他就不再想着圣母了 |
[24:39] | When I was girl in Ireland, | 我小时候在爱尔兰时 |
[24:41] | a raggedy man would come round every spring | 一名衣衫褴褛的人每年春天 |
[24:43] | with a little bantam rooster. | 都携一只矮脚公鸡而来 |
[24:45] | He’d trained it to peck out “The Mountains of Mourne” | 他训练它在胸前的玩具钢琴上 |
[24:48] | on a toy piano that hung off his chest. | 啄出”莫恩山脉” |
[24:52] | So? | 然后呢 |
[24:53] | Well, the first year he came, | 他第一年来的时候 |
[24:56] | we all of us, the girls in that place, | 在场的所有人 |
[24:59] | we thought it magical. | 都认为这很神奇 |
[25:01] | The second year, we laughed behind our hands | 第二年时 我们都掩嘴嘲笑 |
[25:04] | at the odd man in his tatters. | 这个奇怪的人和他的烂摊子 |
[25:07] | And the third year, we didn’t even go. | 到了第三年 我们甚至都不去了 |
[25:10] | Because “The Mountains of Mourne” | 因为那只公鸡 |
[25:11] | was all that little rooster could ever do. | 就只会啄”莫恩山脉” |
[25:14] | So what’s the point? | 你想说什么 |
[25:17] | That maybe your cunny | 也许你的阴道 |
[25:19] | isn’t quite the draw you think it is. | 没有你想象的那么吸引人 |
[25:30] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[25:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:58] | Oh, let me help you, Mr. Kessler. | 我来帮您拿吧 卡斯勒先生 |
[26:00] | Oh no, please. | 不 不用了 |
[26:04] | Come, children, come. | 孩子们 跟紧了 |
[26:20] | Emily, Teddy, be careful. Don’t break anything. | 艾米莉 泰迪 别弄坏了东西 |
[26:23] | They break, it will be fixed. | 弄坏了也会被修好的 |
[26:25] | Uh, the kitchen has food to start. | 厨房里食材已经备齐 |
[26:32] | The dining, a bathroom, | 进餐 沐浴 |
[26:35] | upstairs there is room for the boy, a room for the girl | 楼上是少爷房 小姐房 |
[26:39] | and the master bedroom. | 和主卧室 |
[26:42] | It’s very beautiful. | 这儿真漂亮 |
[26:44] | Yes good. Missus, I go now. | 是的 太太 我该走了 |
[26:48] | Do I wait for Mr. Thompson? | 我要等汤普森先生吗 |
[26:50] | Uh, he will call. | 他会打电话的 |
[26:53] | Is he nice to you, Mr. Kessler? | 他对你好吗 卡斯勒先生 |
[26:56] | Nucky? Yes, he is nice. | 努基吗 是的 很好 |
[26:59] | Mr. Thompson is a very nice man. | 汤普森先生是位很好的人 |
[27:02] | Are you trying to sass me, you greasy cocksucker? | 你想占我的便宜吗 你个鬼佬混蛋 |
[27:06] | I thought you was all about manners. | 我认为您非常讲礼仪 |
[27:08] | I treat people as gentlemen | 我都是以礼相待 |
[27:09] | until they prove otherwise. | 除非有人先行为有失 |
[27:11] | All you’ve proven is you’re a thieving little prick | 你的举动体现你就是个卑鄙的小偷 |
[27:13] | who shows up where he doesn’t belong. | 出现在你不该来的地方 |
[27:15] | Since when do you need permission to look at the ocean? | 从什么时候开始 看海需要申请许可了 |
[27:17] | To look at my ocean? | 看我的海吗 |
[27:19] | Since your boss tried to | 自从你老板试图 |
[27:20] | lift 100 grand out of my pocket. | 从我手里翘走十万美元 |
[27:22] | Mr. Rothstein don’t see it that way. | 罗斯坦先生可不这样认为 |
[27:24] | Mr. Rothstein don’t run this town. | 罗斯坦先生可管不到这里 |
[27:26] | No, he runs New York. Maybe you heard of it. | 但他管着纽约 也许你听说过 |
[27:28] | You like it around here though, do you? | 但你喜欢的是这 不是吗 |
[27:32] | I like the view between that gash’s legs. | 从双腿间的深沟中看挺好 |
[27:39] | You’re referring to Gillian Darmody? | 你指的是吉莉安·达莫迪吗 |
[27:42] | Is that her name? | 她叫这名字是吗 |
[27:49] | I’ll fucking bury this in your fucking head. | 我他妈的要烧了你这烂脑袋 |
[27:55] | Get the fuck off me! | 你他妈的放开我 |
[28:08] | Mrs. Darmody is free to do as she pleases, | 达莫迪太太自由地做她想做的事 |
[28:12] | Not always to her benefit. | 经常随意为之 |
[28:14] | But I strongly suggest you treat her | 但我强烈建议你 |
[28:17] | in every particular with the utmost regard. | 对她抱有极大的尊重 |
[28:28] | – Charles, right? – Lucky. | -查尔斯是吧 -拉吉 |
[28:31] | Lucky. | 拉吉 |
[28:33] | Everything you see here, it’s mine. | 你在这里看到的一切都是我的 |
[28:36] | Buy a drink, place a bet, ride the fucking ferris wheel. | 酒水 赌博 摩天轮什么的 |
[28:39] | – And if you steal– – I ain’t took nothing. | -如果你偷了 -我没拿任何东西 |
[28:41] | If you steal, Charles, | 查尔斯 如果你偷了 |
[28:44] | From my men, | 我手下的 |
[28:46] | You steal from me. | 就是偷了我的 |
[28:48] | So tell the pack of guineas you came down here with | 转告和你一起来的意大利佬 |
[28:51] | and tell your boss in New York. | 和你在纽约的老板 |
[28:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:58] | Jesus Christ! | 天呐 |
[29:00] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[29:02] | You said to knock in a manly fashion. | 您说过要使劲敲门的 |
[29:04] | Well, leave the door on the hinges. | 那也别把门敲烂了 |
[29:06] | – What do you want? – Mrs. Schroeder. | -你想干什么 -施罗德夫人 |
[29:09] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[29:11] | Is very happy with the accommodations. | 很喜欢那个住所 |
[29:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:17] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[29:19] | Thank you very much, Mr. Thompson, | 汤普森先生 非常感谢您 |
[29:22] | for showing me how it’s done here. | 为我展示这里的规则 |
[29:33] | 安吉拉 贴补家用 吉米书 | |
[29:48] | It’s open. | 门开着呢 |
[29:57] | – Hey, kit. – You don’t really want to | -你好 宝贝 -你不想 |
[29:59] | be in here all by yourself, do you? | 一个人待在这里吧 |
[30:07] | I think I do. | 我想 |
[30:15] | She left this in my room. | 她把这个留在我房间里了 |
[30:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:21] | Hey, come down and sit with us. | 下来和我们一起坐吧 |
[30:24] | I will. | 我会的 |
[30:26] | A few minutes. | 等会就去 |
[32:04] | She’s not there. | 她搬走了 |
[32:07] | You’re looking for that one, she’s gone. | 你找那个人 她搬走了 |
[32:11] | – You are? – Edith Mauer. | -你是谁 -伊迪丝·玛乌尔 |
[32:14] | – Missus. – Mrs. Mauer, | -太太 -玛乌尔太太 |
[32:17] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[32:18] | Off drinking champagne, I wouldn’t be surprised. | 戒香槟协会吧 这不稀奇 |
[32:20] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[32:23] | She’s out all hours, | 她总不在家 |
[32:25] | Expects me to watch over her brats. | 让我帮她看小孩子 |
[32:27] | – And she works for French people. – The Ritz. | -她为法国人工作 -丽思吗 |
[32:31] | Nothing but the best for her. | 挺适合她的 |
[32:33] | Pretty high opinion of herself? | 你对她评价很高 |
[32:36] | Butter wouldn’t melt. | 她干得很出色 |
[32:38] | And not four months a widow. | 根本不像守了四个月的寡妇 |
[32:41] | He was a lovely man. | 他是个可爱的人 |
[32:43] | Mr. Schroeder? | 施罗德先生吗 |
[32:44] | He always brought us the day-old crullers. | 他总给我带来隔夜的小煎饼 |
[32:47] | – And just now… – Yeah? | -而刚才 -怎么了 |
[32:49] | A blue limousine pulls up and carts them off– | 一辆蓝色豪华轿车把她们接走 |
[32:51] | her and her children. | 她和他的孩子们 |
[32:52] | – A rolls? – How’s that? | -一辆劳斯吗 -如何 |
[32:54] | The limousine a Rolls-Royce? | 豪华轿车劳斯莱斯吗 |
[32:57] | It certainly was. | 没错 |
[33:02] | She did something wrong, didn’t she? | 她做错了什么事了吧 |
[33:07] | Is there anything else you can tell me? | 你还有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[33:10] | Yes. | 有 |
[33:12] | She’s a whore. | 她是个婊子 |
[33:22] | Mae Murray, that’s who you look like. | 你像梅·默里[美国女演员] |
[33:25] | – You really think so? – Sure I do. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[33:28] | “The Taming of Kaiser Bull.” | 《驯服凯瑟公牛》[梅·默里主演] |
[33:30] | Maybe I’ll take you to the pictures. | 也许我该带你去拍电影 |
[33:48] | Classy, huh? | 很典雅吧 |
[33:49] | I was a kid, there was a sign outside | 当我还是个孩子时 外面有个标识牌 |
[33:52] | “No dogs or irish.” | “狗和爱尔兰人禁止入内” |
[33:53] | Now I can buy this fucking joint. | 而我现在这是我的了 |
[33:55] | You’re an inspiration to us all. | 您鼓舞了我们 |
[33:58] | Go on, search them. | 继续 搜身 |
[34:01] | After the stunt you pulled, you don’t trust me? | 你耍了花招后 还不信任我吗 |
[34:03] | No I don’t. | 不信 |
[34:06] | They’re clean. | 无凶器 |
[34:20] | Tip her good. She’s a real beauty, this one. | 多给她点小费 她可是美女 |
[34:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:26] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[34:29] | – So? – So what? | -然后呢 -然后什么 |
[34:32] | Now we search you fellas. | 轮到我们搜你的人了 |
[34:33] | It was you who called this meet, not me. | 说要会面的人是你 不是我 |
[34:36] | And I’ll tell youse right now I am packing heat. We all are. | 实话告诉你吧 我们都带着枪呢 |
[34:39] | No, that wasn’t the deal. | 当初可不是这样说的 |
[34:41] | You want to hash this out or not? | 还想不想谈了 |
[34:43] | I don’t like this, Johnny. | 我不喜欢这样 强尼 |
[34:44] | If I wanted to kill youse, | 如果我要杀你们 |
[34:45] | you wouldn’t have made it through the front door. | 你们连门都进不来 |
[34:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:54] | Relax. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 放松 不会有事的 |
[35:10] | Sorry for the ruckus, | 很抱歉引起了骚动 |
[35:11] | but ask anybody who knows me, | 但你可以找个熟人打听打听 |
[35:13] | Charlie Sheridan ain’t a fella takes a threat lying down. | 查理·谢立丹不会对威胁视而不见的 |
[35:16] | We were expanding our reach. It wasn’t so much a threat. | 我们只是扩大地盘而已 算不上什么威胁 |
[35:19] | Dipping our toes in the water. | 常在河边走 哪能不湿鞋 |
[35:20] | And youse got all wet. At least your whore did. | 所以你们都湿了 至少你那小贱人是的 |
[35:24] | – She was 18 years old. – What? | -她才十八岁 -什么 |
[35:29] | – The girl. – So youse want to get sentimental? | -那女孩 -所以你就感情用事了 |
[35:32] | Anastos, the Greek fella youse beat on? | 阿纳斯托 你揍的那个希腊人 |
[35:34] | You cracked his jaw. | 你敲碎了他的下巴 |
[35:36] | He can’t eat regular for another month. | 害得一个月他才能正常吃东西 |
[35:38] | Let’s just say the whole thing | 我们就把这一连串的事当成是 |
[35:39] | was an unfortunate series of misunderstandings. | 误解产生的悲剧 一笔勾销吧 |
[35:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry about the girl. | 那女孩的事我表示遗憾 |
[35:55] | Your mug– Liam, | 你的打手 利亚姆 |
[35:58] | it’d be nice to hear that from him. | 我更想这话从他嘴里说出来 |
[36:00] | Liam works for me. | 利亚姆听我吩咐 |
[36:02] | I told him to pick a whore and he did, | 我告诉他找个妓女 他照做了 |
[36:04] | in order so that I could make my point. | 只是为了证明我是对的 |
[36:06] | And you did and it’s done. Over. | 反正都做了 就这样吧 |
[36:12] | Let’s talk turkey. | 我们谈正经事 |
[36:14] | Fine. | 可以 |
[36:18] | In the interest of keeping good relations, | 为了表示和平共存的诚意 |
[36:21] | I’ll give youse a three-block territory starting on Halstead | 我划给你们从豪斯塔德 |
[36:24] | between Randolph and Monroe. | 兰多夫到门罗之间三个街区的领地 |
[36:26] | There’s some good joints there, | 那有很多娱乐场所 |
[36:27] | real busy, so you should make a decent buck. | 很繁华 所以你们肯定能大捞一笔 |
[36:30] | The rest of the delta– meaning anything between | 至于哈里斯·博克和蓝岛三条街 |
[36:33] | Harrison, Polk, Blue Island and– – | 以及交界处的一切 |
[36:36] | Ho! What the fuck? | 他妈的 那是什么 |
[36:38] | – Nobody fucking move. – Easy. | -都他妈别动 -别紧张 |
[36:40] | His boot! The fuck’s he got in there? | 他的靴子 里面藏了什么 |
[36:44] | It’s a knife. | 是把刀 |
[36:47] | I thought you fucking searched them. | 你们不是都搜过他身 |
[36:59] | You sneak a blade into a meet, | 你偷偷带了匕首来会面 |
[37:01] | what the fuck you trying to pull? | 你们到底想干吗 |
[37:03] | You fellas got guns. | 别忘了你的手下都有枪 |
[37:04] | I forgot I had it on me. I’m sorry. | 我不记得把它带在身上了 抱歉 |
[37:12] | Maybe I cut your throat with it… | 也许 我该用它割破你的喉咙 |
[37:15] | next time you’ll remember. | 下次你就有记性了 |
[37:27] | What’s this? | 这是干什么用的 |
[37:31] | It’s called a skull crusher. | 这叫碎颅锥 |
[37:35] | It’s for cracking walnuts. | 敲核桃用的 |
[37:39] | I’ll crack a few with it, let you know. | 我会用这玩意儿试试的 |
[37:43] | Let’s have a drink– | 大家喝一杯吧 |
[37:44] | Let bygones be bygones. All around. | 一切既往不咎 |
[38:07] | – I’m gonna visit the head. – I’ll bring the car around. | -我去见头儿 -我去把车开过来 |
[38:13] | – Thanks, sweetie. Here’s for you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 甜心 这是给你的 -谢谢 |
[38:16] | – What happened to the blonde? – She’s on coffee break. | -那个金发美女去哪儿了 -休息去了 |
[38:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:41] | Oh, Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[38:46] | Come on, wrap it up. | 快点 包起来 |
[38:48] | – You prick. – Fuck. | -你太卑鄙了 -滚 |
[38:51] | Go, get out of here, go! | 走 快点离开这儿 |
[39:00] | You piece of shit, c’mere. | 你个人渣 终于落到我手里了 |
[39:04] | I think you’d agree that Greektown belongs to us now. | 现在你同意希腊街是我们的了吧 |
[39:53] | What are you up to in there? | 怎么在里面这么久 |
[39:55] | Are you ill? | 生病了吗 |
[39:57] | I was luxuriating. | 我在享受啊 |
[40:00] | I like making you happy. | 我喜欢讨你欢心 |
[40:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:08] | Thank you. | 再谢谢你 |
[40:12] | And thank you. | 最后谢你一次 |
[40:23] | That’ll take some getting used to. | 这个 一时半会还真难适应 |
[40:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[40:36] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[40:39] | Tell him I’m on my way. | 告诉他我已经在路上了 |
[40:43] | – Is something wrong? – Just business. | -出什么事了吗 -公事而已 |
[40:49] | You know who Hardeen is? | 你知道谁是霍丁吗 |
[40:51] | Should I? | 你看我像知道的样儿吗 |
[40:52] | He’s Houdini’s brother. | 他是霍迪尼的弟弟 |
[40:54] | But he’s just as good. | 但他同样出色 |
[40:56] | He’s opening tonight at the Globe. | 今晚他在环球大剧院首演 |
[40:58] | I have to turn up. | 我必须出席 |
[41:00] | – Business again, is it? – Mmm, partly. | -又是公事 对吗 -差不多 |
[41:03] | I’d like you to come with me… | 我想让你和我一起去 |
[41:05] | see the act. | 看演出 |
[41:07] | We’ll have a light supper with him after, just us. | 结束之后和他吃顿便饭 就我们几个 |
[41:09] | With Mr. Hardeen? | 和霍丁先生一起吗 |
[41:11] | His wife maybe too. At the Marlborough. | 也许还有他夫人 在马尔堡 |
[41:15] | These show people, some of them are a lot of fun. | 有些表演者很有趣 |
[41:20] | Houdini’s brother. | 霍迪尼的弟弟 |
[41:23] | Does he escape from things as well? | 他也表演逃脱术之类的吗 |
[41:25] | I’ll bet he escapes from the dinner check. | 我猜他会逃避付账 |
[41:33] | A good man is hard to find | *好男人真难寻* |
[41:37] | You always get the other kind | *往往事与愿违* |
[41:41] | Just when you think… | *当你想* |
[41:43] | Sorry, fellas. Private party. | 抱歉 伙计们 这是私人聚会 |
[41:45] | Pick a gal though. Enjoy yourselves. | 去找个妞 玩得开心点 |
[41:52] | He’s a genius, this kid. | 这孩子 他真是天才 |
[41:54] | – Fucking strategy. – They’d come after us eventually. | -非常有谋略 -他们最后会找来的 |
[41:57] | “Us”? So you’re sticking around? | “我们” 难道你一直在原地打转吗 |
[42:02] | I could use a dozen like you. | 我真该用些像你这样的人 |
[42:04] | The balls on this mick. | 这个爱尔兰人有胆有识啊 |
[42:07] | – Fucking Ruggiero. – Who’s that? | -该死的卢杰里奥 -是谁啊 |
[42:09] | The puppet– with the sword. | 一个傀儡 拿着把剑 |
[42:12] | In Sicily. Whap! | 在西西里区 一记重击 |
[42:19] | I’d just like to say | 我想说的是 |
[42:21] | that Jimmy Darmody’s a stand-up guy. | 吉米·达莫迪是条汉子 |
[42:24] | When he ain’t on the floor pissin’ himself, that is. | 当他不是被吓的趴在地上屁滚尿流的时候 |
[42:29] | A few weeks ago I’m up in his room, | 几周前 我出现在他房间 |
[42:31] | I squeeze a shot off as a joke. | 闹着玩 朝他开了一枪 |
[42:33] | Next thing he’s practically humping the floor. | 然后他就趴在了地板上 |
[42:36] | Swear to god. | 我说的是真的 |
[42:41] | But y’know, he was over there in France | 但是你们知道吗 当时他在法国 |
[42:44] | and I heard there wasn’t one paddy | 我听说 没有一个爱尔兰人 |
[42:46] | that could scrub a latrine whiter than our Jim. | 比吉姆刷厕所更干净 |
[42:54] | – Here’s to him. – Salud. | –这杯酒敬他 -干杯 |
[42:58] | Not like you, huh? | 我可不像你 |
[43:00] | Captain Capone? | 卡波尼上校 |
[43:03] | Hand to hand with the kaiser himself. | 和德皇肉搏 |
[43:08] | That is how you got your scars, | 所以脸上留下了伤疤 |
[43:11] | Right, Al? | 对吗 阿尔 |
[43:13] | Unlike some of us, I don’t need to brag about what I did. | 我不像某些人 不需要自吹自擂 |
[43:17] | The lost battalion. | 你们打了败仗 |
[43:19] | He got so lost he thought Brooklyn was in France. | 他输的太惨 竟然以为布鲁克林在法国 |
[43:36] | All week you got me cooling my heels. | 这一周 你让我满心期待 |
[43:38] | In a deluxe suite at the Shelburne. You don’t like it? | 在谢尔本的豪华套房 不满意吗 |
[43:42] | I’m a simple man. All I need is a bed, | 我是个简单的人 我想要的只是有张床 |
[43:45] | the love of a good woman and an envelope about so thick. | 有个好女人爱我 还有这么多钞票 |
[43:48] | I made sure you got all three. | 我保证你得偿所愿了 |
[43:50] | That you did, my host. | 作为主人 你做得很好 |
[43:55] | So are you gonna fight me on this road appropriations bill? | 那么 这次修路拨款你还要反对我吗 |
[43:57] | I got mouths to feed up north, too. | 北部的人我也要满足 |
[43:59] | There’s plenty for both of us, so let’s be fair with each other. | 我俩都能大捞一笔 对彼此公平点吧 |
[44:03] | You don’t have enough friends in Trenton these days? | 最近在特伦顿没交到什么朋友吗 |
[44:05] | I got a man I’m sending to the White House. | 我准备把一个人送进白宫 |
[44:08] | That’s a friend worth having. | 这朋友还算值得交 |
[44:11] | “Ladies and gentlemen, | “女士们 先生们” |
[44:12] | the green thumb of the Garden State– | “欢迎花园之州的能工巧匠 |
[44:14] | senator Walter Edge.” | 参议员沃尔特·艾治” |
[44:16] | So he’s not the great emancipator. | 他不算是最伟大的解放者 |
[44:18] | But he’ll pay off for me. | 但是他会给我回报的 |
[44:20] | And if the two of us shake hands on the road money, | 如果我们两个在修路基金上达成一致 |
[44:22] | he’ll pay off for you. | 他也会回报你的 |
[44:33] | Where are we going after this? | 吃完饭我们去哪 |
[44:35] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[44:37] | You got something more important? ’cause I can head home. | 你有什么重要的事吗 麻烦的话我就回家了 |
[44:42] | – You wanna see Hardeen? – Who? | -你想看霍丁的表演吗 -谁 |
[44:45] | Houdini’s brother, but he’s just as good. | 霍迪尼的弟弟 不过和他哥哥一样优秀 |
[44:47] | I was gonna take my girl. | 我要带我的女朋友去 |
[44:48] | What, I’m the third wheel? | 什么 那我是电灯泡吗 |
[44:50] | I’ll get you a date. | 我会给你找个伴的 |
[44:53] | Only one? | 就一个吗 |
[45:02] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[45:17] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[45:49] | Supposing I was the Fuller Brush salesman? | 以为是卖富勒刷子的推销员吗 |
[45:51] | – What’s behind your back? – My hands. | -你背后是什么 -我的手 |
[45:53] | Don’t get cute! What are you holding? | 别装蒜 你拿的是什么 |
[45:56] | What are you worried about, tough guy? | 你在怕什么呢 硬汉 |
[46:09] | Steaks– Chicago’s finest. | 这是牛排 芝加哥最好的牛排 |
[46:12] | They packed them in salt. | 他们把牛排用盐腌好包起来 |
[46:15] | When we met first time, you said you liked ’em. | 我们第一次见面的时候 你说你喜欢吃的 |
[46:22] | Do you wanna come in? | 想进来坐坐吗 |
[46:39] | Drink? | 喝点什么 |
[46:41] | I get stupid I drink too much, run off at the mouth. | 我喝多了会脑子不清醒胡言乱语 |
[46:51] | That stuff you said in front of the boys– | 你刚才在大伙面前说我的那些话 |
[46:53] | About me and the war? | 关于我当兵时候的事 |
[46:55] | It makes me look bad. | 让我很难堪 |
[46:57] | That ain’t how you treat a buddy. | 不能那样对待你的哥们儿 |
[47:00] | Is that what we are? | 我们是哥们儿关系吗 |
[47:02] | What did you think we were? | 你以为呢 |
[47:05] | Accomplices. | 共犯 |
[47:08] | It’s the same thing, right? | 意思是一样的 对吗 |
[47:13] | Those steaks– have one of the girls fry them up with eggs. | 那些牛排 找个姑娘用鸡蛋去煎 |
[47:16] | Not too long. Or, you know, | 不要煎老了 或者 |
[47:19] | Come around the house, | 到我家来 |
[47:21] | Whenever, we’ll make them there. | 随时都行 我们给你煎牛排 |
[47:24] | Yeah sure. | 好的没问题 |
[47:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:30] | Okay then. | 那就没事了 |
[47:37] | He’s deaf, you know. | 他是聋子 你知道 |
[47:41] | My boy Sonny. | 我儿子桑尼 |
[47:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:48] | It fucking kills me to | 我一想到他的遭遇是因为我的 |
[47:49] | think he’s being punished for the shit I done. | 所作所为带来的报应时就痛不欲生 |
[47:53] | – Take him to a doctor, Al. – They can’t fix it. | -带他去看医生 阿尔 -他们治不好他 |
[47:56] | It’s… it’s in the blood. | 这病 跟血液有关 |
[48:01] | I play the mandolin. | 我给他弹曼陀林 |
[48:05] | Sing to him. | 给他唱歌 |
[48:08] | Put his hand right here. | 把他的手放在这儿 |
[48:15] | He feels it. | 他能感觉到 |
[48:19] | But he doesn’t know what it is. | 但是不知道是什么意思 |
[48:26] | Just… | 一定 |
[48:28] | Keep at it. | 不要放弃 |
[48:31] | Medicine now, | 现在的医疗技术 |
[48:33] | They’re finding new things every day. | 发展得很快 日新月异 |
[48:39] | Hey, what’s… | 好了 那什么 |
[48:41] | flat beer and that Sheridan prick | 跑了气的啤酒和那个傻帽谢立丹 |
[48:43] | got in common? | 有什么共同点吗 |
[48:46] | No head. | 都没脑子 |
[48:52] | I came up with that myself. | 我自己想出来的 |
[49:05] | Here’s a Japanese sandman | *有一个日本睡精灵* |
[49:09] | sneaking on with the dew | *随着清晨的露水偷偷到来* |
[49:13] | Just an old second-hand man | *有个老男人* |
[49:16] | He’ll buy your old day from you | *他会买走你的旧日时光* |
[49:22] | He will take every sorrow… | *他会带走你的忧愁* |
[49:25] | A lot of noise from a little box. | 那个小玩意儿发出的噪音真吵 |
[49:27] | Which one are we talking about? | 你是在说哪个小玩意儿 |
[49:30] | Oh, you’re a devil at heart, Mr. Hague. | 你的想法真邪恶 海牙先生 |
[49:36] | So what’s your pleasure, you republican son of a bitch? | 那你喜欢什么呢 你这个共和党混蛋 |
[49:40] | I want the highway. Two lanes coming south from Newark | 我要修高速公路 两条从南边尼瓦克来的路 |
[49:44] | and a straight shot to the Pennsylvania border. | 还有一条直达宾夕法尼亚边界的路 |
[49:46] | – New york and Philly? – Can we shake on it? | -纽约和费城 -我们能达成一致吗 |
[49:57] | You’re putting a big bet on Walter Edge. | 你把宝都压在沃尔特·艾治身上了 |
[49:59] | – Maybe. – I wouldn’t. | -也许吧 -我就不会 |
[50:02] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[50:04] | Because he’s a silent partner in a paving company. | 因为他是一家铺路公司的匿名合伙人 |
[50:08] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[50:10] | It doesn’t really have an address, but let’s say | 没有确切地址 但是可以确定的是 |
[50:12] | It’s Jersey City where your roads aren’t. | 它在你不打算修路的泽西城 |
[50:19] | Why are you telling me this, Frank? | 你为什么把这告诉我 弗兰克 |
[50:21] | ’cause guys like Edge will come and go. | 因为像艾治这样的人飘忽不定 |
[50:24] | But bosses? Like us? | 但是老板们 像我们这样的 |
[50:28] | We’re here to stay. | 我们的根基在这里 |
[50:30] | Trade him silver for gold | *用金子换银子* |
[50:34] | Just an old second-hand man | *但是这个老男人* |
[50:38] | Trading new days for old. | *用新生活换旧生活* |
[50:42] | “‘Pussycat, pussycat, what did you there?’ | “‘小猫咪 小猫咪 你在那里干什么’ |
[50:44] | ‘I frightened a little mouse under the chair.'” | ‘我在椅子下面吓跑了一只老鼠’ |
[50:50] | They’re usually asleep by 9:00, | 他们平常都九点睡觉 |
[50:52] | So they shouldn’t be any trouble. | 所以不会很烦人的 |
[50:54] | No trouble at all. I love babies. | 一点儿也不烦人 我爱孩子 |
[50:57] | I sit for most of the other young ladies too. | 我也为其他夫人照看孩子 |
[51:03] | I don’t usually… | 我一般不会 |
[51:06] | I’m seeing Hardeen tonight. | 今晚我要看霍丁演出 |
[51:08] | Oh yes, very nice. | 是吗 真不错 |
[51:16] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[51:22] | – Hello? – Missus. | -你好 -太太 |
[51:25] | Mr. Kessler. | 卡斯勒先生 |
[51:27] | Did I not have the time right? | 是我记错时间了吗 |
[51:29] | – The time? – Of The show. | -时间 -演出的时间 |
[51:31] | Mr. Thompson said you’d pick me up. | 汤普森先生说你会来接我的 |
[51:34] | Missus, Nucky wishes to say he is busy tonight. | 太太 努基本来想亲自打电话来说他今晚很忙的 |
[51:37] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[51:39] | Tonight he has business. | 他今晚有公事 |
[51:41] | He said to tell you. | 让我转告你 |
[51:45] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[51:46] | He will call. | 他会打电话给你的 |
[51:56] | Ma’am? | 太太 |
[52:00] | I’m Annabelle, your neighbor across the way? | 我叫安娜贝拉 住你对面的邻居 |
[52:03] | Oh, Margaret Schroeder. | 我是玛格丽特·施罗德 |
[52:06] | – Are they yours? – Yes. | -是你的孩子吗 -是的 |
[52:08] | – Emily and Theodore. – Hello, sweethearts. | -艾米莉和西奥多 -你们好 甜心们 |
[52:11] | – Hello. – Aren’t you gorgeous? | -你好 -你真漂亮 |
[52:14] | Mrs. Charlton told me she was looking after them. | 查尔顿夫人告诉我她在照看他们 |
[52:16] | I was wondering if I could | 我在想能不能把我的孩子 |
[52:17] | throw mine in as well. | 也放到这边一起让她照看 |
[52:19] | This is Ruby. | 这是卢比 |
[52:22] | Go on, sugarplum, | 去吧 宝贝儿 |
[52:23] | Meet new friends. | 去认识认识新朋友 |
[52:26] | Doll is pretty. | 娃娃真漂亮 |
[52:28] | Would you mind? Us girls all help each other out here. | 你会介意吗 我们这样的女人都会互相帮助 |
[52:33] | – Which girls? – You know– | -什么样的女人 -你懂的 |
[52:37] | The concubines. | 情妇们 |
[52:39] | My fella just called. He’s all hot and bothered. | 我的男人刚打电话来了 他很烦躁不安 |
[52:41] | I didn’t have time to make arrangements. | 我没时间安排了 |
[52:43] | I promise I’ll do the same for you. | 我保证以后会给你帮忙的 |
[52:49] | Is this the three bedroom? | 这里有三间卧室吗 |
[52:53] | Uh, yes it is. | 是的 |
[52:57] | Your fella’s certainly sweet on you. | 你的男人真爱你 |
[53:27] | INSPECTION CARD IMMIGRANTS AND STEERAGE PASSENGERS | 移民和统舱乘客登记卡 |
[53:29] | MARGARET ROHAN | 玛格丽特·罗汉 |
[53:31] | PREGNANT | 孕妇 |
[53:46] | PASSENGER’S STATE AT TIME OF DISEMBARKATION: | 乘客下机时身体情况 |
[53:50] | VOMITING, VAGINAL BLEEDING, MISCARRIAGE | 呕吐 阴道出血 流产 |
[55:01] | -Oh god. – There you go. | -上帝啊 -就是这样 |
[55:07] | I like that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[55:08] | What’s going on behind those baby blues, hmm? | 你怎么这么忧郁呢 |
[55:14] | I try to be good. I really do. | 我努力做个好人 真的很努力 |
[55:21] | It’s too late to be good tonight, dolly. | 今晚再想做好人可晚了 宝贝儿 |