时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”… | “神烦警探”前情提要 |
[00:05] | For Captain Holt and Amy’s last day, | 鉴于今天是Holt警监和Amy在分局的最后一天 |
[00:06] | I’ve been granted permission to | 我获准举办我们的 |
[00:08] | throw a final non-holiday-associated heist. | 最后一场·非节日相关·抢夺战 |
[00:10] | The heist is actually going to be… | 所以这次的抢夺战实际上是 |
[00:12] | the perfect goodbye. | 一次完美告别 |
[00:13] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:14] | That I’m leaving the Nine-Nine. | 我要离开99分局了 |
[00:15] | It’s a trip through memorable moments from the last eight years. | 这是一场回忆之旅 回顾这八年来的难忘回忆 |
[00:18] | Drama, glamor, | 故事跌宕起伏 |
[00:19] | shocking twists and turns. | 情节起承转合 |
[00:21] | The perfect goodbye is so close, I can taste it. | 完美告别就在眼前 我能感到了 |
[00:23] | – Jake! – What’s up? You okay? | – Jake – 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[00:24] | Are you quitting the Nine-Nine? | 你要离开99分局吗 |
[00:25] | – What? – I found this letter of resignation in your locker. | – 什么 – 我在你柜子里找到这封辞职信 |
[00:28] | – Charles, I can explain. – Don’t bother. | – Charles 我能解释 – 不用了 |
[00:30] | Wait, no, wait. Charles, wait a second. | 等等 别走 Charles 等一下 |
[00:31] | Seems like someone’s in the market for a new best friend. | 看起来某人需要一个新的好朋友 |
[00:34] | Bill, I swear to God. | Bill 我保证 |
[00:56] | Amy, Amy, we’ve got a problem. | Amy Amy 我们有麻烦了 |
[00:58] | Charles found out I was leaving somehow | Charles不知道怎么发现了我要走 |
[00:59] | and he got so upset that he ran away. | 他难过地跑开了 |
[01:01] | I don’t know where he went and he’s not answering his phone. | 我不知道他去哪儿了 而且他也不接电话 |
[01:03] | Don’t you have a tracker implanted in his brain or something? | 你没在他的脑子里或者什么地方植入追踪器吗 |
[01:04] | Amy, I would never do that. It’s a serious medical procedure. | Amy 我绝对不会这么做的 这是正经的医疗程序 |
[01:07] | Which is why I had a doctor do it eight years ago | 所以我才会在八年前让医生完成 |
[01:09] | when they were operating on the bullet wounds in Charles’ butt. | 当他们要给Charles屁股上的枪伤做手术 |
[01:11] | Smart, stick it in his butt holes. | 聪明 塞进他的屁眼里 |
[01:13] | Oh, I was expecting more judgment from you. | 我还以为你要批评我 |
[01:14] | And definitely a different phrasing. | 而且绝对用不同的措辞 |
[01:16] | Anyways, I think that the magnet suit must’ve fried the tracker | 不管怎么说 我猜磁铁服肯定已经烧坏了追踪器 |
[01:18] | so we gotta figure out a different way to find him. | 所以我们必须想出其他的办法找到他 |
[01:19] | Well, don’t ask me, he’s your best friend! | 别问我啊 他是你最好的朋友 |
[01:22] | Yes, he is my best friend! I know exactly where he is. | 对啊 他是我最好的朋友 我绝对知道他在哪儿 |
[01:24] | Here. Guard this with your life. I’ll be right back. | 给你 用你的生命看好它 我马上回来 |
[01:27] | Sir, I’ve made a terrible mistake. | 长官 我犯了个大错 |
[01:30] | I am sorry about your pictures and your award and your computer– | 很抱歉弄坏了您的照片 奖杯和电脑 |
[01:33] | And yelling that I was wearing a wig | 还有大喊我戴了假发 |
[01:35] | and then trying to tear out my actual hair? | 然后试图把我的真头发拽下来 |
[01:37] | No, that was a compliment! | 不 那是恭维 |
[01:39] | It’s so thick and full for a man of your age. | 这头秀发对于您这样年纪的人太浓密茂盛了 |
[01:41] | What? | 什么 |
[01:42] | Let me handle this. The truth is, | 让我来处理 真相是 |
[01:44] | Lieutenant Jeffords acted like an irresponsible, insane madman. | Jeffords警督表现得像一个不负责 不理智的疯子 |
[01:47] | What? | 什么 |
[01:47] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. | 没错 正如我所想 |
[01:49] | But looking at this incident from a different angle, | 但是从另外的角度来看这起事故 |
[01:51] | it shows why he’ll make a great captain. | 这表明了为什么他会成为一名好警监 |
[01:54] | He’s here before you owning his mistake. | 他在你指责之前就承认了自己的错误 |
[01:57] | When I started at the Nine-Nine, I felt I had to be seen as infallible. | 我刚到99分局的时候 我认为自己必须被看做是永远正确的 |
[02:01] | But he taught me the importance of being seen as human. | 但他教会了我被看作是普通人的重要性 |
[02:05] | He made me a better leader. | 他让我变成了更好的领导者 |
[02:07] | And you would be a fool not to make him a captain. | 如果你不让他当警监那就太愚蠢了 |
[02:12] | Terry’s touched. | Terry很感动 |
[02:13] | Yes, powerful words. | 是 说得很有力 |
[02:15] | As are these: | 下面的话也是 |
[02:15] | happy heisting, suckas! | 抢夺战快乐 蠢货 |
[02:17] | What? | 什么 |
[02:18] | Oh, you were right, this was a wig. | 你说得对 这就是假发 |
[02:23] | No! | 不 |
[02:25] | Hey, can I talk to you? I have a question. | 嘿 我能和你聊聊吗 我有个问题 |
[02:27] | Is it will I ever forgive you for betraying me | 是我会不会原谅你背叛了我 |
[02:29] | and abandoning me in a car? | 还把我扔在车里吗 |
[02:30] | No, I have no questions about that interaction. | 不 我对那次互动没有问题 |
[02:32] | It was funny and I’m pleased with how it played out. | 那很有趣而且我很满意事情的走向 |
[02:33] | This isn’t about the heist. | 和抢夺战无关 |
[02:34] | What did you think about, um, me and Pimento as a couple? | 你觉得我和Pimento在一起怎么样 |
[02:37] | Oh, uh, I don’t know. | 呃 我不知道 |
[02:41] | You guys always made me a little uncomfortable. | 你们老让我感觉有点儿不舒服 |
[02:44] | There weren’t a lot of boundaries. | 你们没有什么边界感 |
[02:45] | Is this about that time we smashed in your car? | 是因为我们在你的车里乱搞吗 |
[02:46] | You did? Which car? | 你们搞了吗 在哪辆车 |
[02:48] | All of them. And once in your dad’s Miata. | 所有车 还有一次在你爸爸的米亚塔车里 |
[02:49] | My point is, when Adrian and I broke up, something felt off. | 我的意思是 当我和Adrian分手后 感觉很不好 |
[02:53] | I think it’s ’cause I wasn’t out yet | 我觉得是因为我还没有出柜 |
[02:54] | so I couldn’t really be myself with anyone. | 所以我和任何人在一起的时候都不能真正做自己 |
[02:56] | But I don’t know, I always thought we would end up together. | 但是我不知道 我总觉得我们最后会在一起 |
[02:59] | And now he’s going away and ugh, this is stupid. | 现在他要走了 噁 太蠢了 |
[03:02] | It’s not stupid. You gotta tell him how you feel. | 才不是蠢 你必须告诉他你的感觉 |
[03:05] | He’s already at the airport and he doesn’t own a phone. | 他已经在机场了而且他还没手机 |
[03:06] | I’ll never make it in time. – | 我不可能按时赶到的 |
[03:07] | Yes, you will! Another surprise reveal. | 你可以的 又一个惊喜大揭露 |
[03:13] | I mean, we knew you were around. | 我说 我们知道你在这儿 |
[03:14] | I watched you enter. | 我看到你进场了 |
[03:15] | Nope, you were both shocked. | 才不 你们都惊呆了 |
[03:16] | Come on, I’ll give you a ride to the airport. | 走吧 我载你去机场 |
[03:18] | I mean, that’s nice but traffic. | 你真好但是路上太堵了 |
[03:20] | Oh, sweet Rosa. There’s no such thing as traffic | 哦 亲亲Rosa 没有路上太堵这回事儿 |
[03:22] | when you’re driving in an armored truck. | 如果你开的是装甲车 |
[03:24] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好的 就这么办 |
[03:26] | I already have my keys. | 我已经拿到了我的钥匙 |
[03:27] | Ooh, yet another surprise reveal. | 哦 另一个惊喜大揭露 |
[03:35] | Hey, bud. | 嘿 伙计 |
[03:37] | How’d you know where I was? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[03:38] | Because this is where you had to be | 因为你肯定在这儿 |
[03:39] | because this is where it happened. | 因为这是开始的地方 |
[03:42] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[03:43] | Sorry to drag you in on the weekend. | 抱歉在周末把你拽过来 |
[03:44] | Oh, it’s fine, I don’t mind spending a few hours with my best friend. | 没事儿 我不介意和我最好的朋友在一起几个小时 |
[03:48] | I shouldn’t have said that. It was too soon. | 我不该这么说的 太早了 |
[03:50] | No. Charles, you’re my best friend too. | 不 Charles 你也是我最好的朋友 |
[03:56] | Hey, guys. I found another leg! | 嘿 伙计们 我找到另一条腿了 |
[03:58] | Oh, how gross! | 呕 好恶心 |
[04:00] | I forgot that we wore those fashion scarves | 我忘了我们戴过那些时尚围巾 |
[04:02] | for like a month that year. | 那一年戴了一整个月 |
[04:03] | – I still think they worked. – No. | – 我还是觉得它们很搭 – 不 |
[04:05] | Oh, Jake, I can’t believe you’re leaving. | Jake 我不敢相信你要离开了 |
[04:07] | I mean, it’s not the Nine-Nine without you. | 你走了 99分局就不是原来那样了 |
[04:09] | I know, but Rosa’s already gone | 我懂 但是Rosa已经走了 |
[04:12] | and Holt and Amy are moving on too. | Holt和Amy也要向前走了 |
[04:14] | Is that why you’re doing this? | 因为这些你才要走吗 |
[04:15] | To fit in with that crowd? | 为了融入到他们那群人吗 |
[04:16] | Charles, I just want to be there for Mac. | Charles 我只是想陪着Mac |
[04:18] | I get that, but this whole thing is just taking me by surprise. | 我理解 但是整件事对我而言太意外了 |
[04:21] | I don’t know if I can come in to work and do this job without you. | 我不知道离了你还能不能上班 做好这份工作 |
[04:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[04:25] | I mean, maybe the you of nine years ago couldn’t handle it, | 可能九年前的你应付不了 |
[04:27] | but you’re not that person anymore. | 但你已经不是当初的你了 |
[04:28] | You used to live in your ex-wife’s husband’s basement | 你以前住在前妻的丈夫的地下室里 |
[04:30] | and date 75-year-olds | 和75岁的人约会 |
[04:32] | and now you’ve got your own house and Genevieve and Nikolaj. | 但是现在你有了自己的房子还有Genevieve和Nikolaj |
[04:35] | – Nikolaj – Nikolaj – Nikolaj. – Nikolaj. | |
[04:36] | – Nikolaj – Nikolaj – Nikolaj. – Nikolaj. | |
[04:38] | – Nikolaj. – Why don’t you just call him Nick? | – Nikolaj – 为什么你不直接叫他Nick |
[04:39] | – Nik. – All right, now you’re ruining the moment. | – Nik – 好吧 你毁了这一刻 |
[04:41] | Copy that. | 懂了 |
[04:42] | Look, whether we work together or not, | 听着 不管我们是否在一起工作 |
[04:43] | we’re always gonna be best friends and partners. | 我们永远都是最好的朋友和伙伴 |
[04:45] | – Right. Life partners. – Best friends. | – 没错 一生的伙伴 – 最好的朋友 |
[04:47] | And the only reason I didn’t tell you sooner | 我没有早点儿告诉你的原因只有一个 |
[04:49] | is because I wanted it to be a surprise | 就是我想把它当成惊喜 |
[04:52] | that the whole heist’s actually a setup | 整个抢夺战其实是个陷阱 |
[04:54] | so that I can throw the perfect goodbye. | 这样我就能完成完美的告别 |
[04:55] | I love that! | 我喜欢 |
[04:57] | The plan was lure everyone to the Brooklyn Bridge | 计划是把你们所有人都骗到布鲁克林大桥 |
[04:58] | and give you all gifts. | 送给你们礼物 |
[04:59] | – So, here’s yours. – Oh! | – 这是你的 – 哦 |
[05:02] | – The dummy tubes just unscrew. – Okay. | – 假管子的盖子都没拧上 – 好的 |
[05:07] | The most recent issue of “Fancy Brudgom” Magazine? | 最新一期的<梦幻"新狼">杂志 |
[05:09] | You know how you always wanted them to | 你一直希望他们 |
[05:10] | do a Fancy Bedste Venner feature on us? | 做一期关于我们的高大上最佳好友专题 |
[05:12] | Yeah, but that’s just for the fanciest best friends. | 是啊 但是只有最高大上的好朋友才配 |
[05:14] | – Turn to page 63. – Oh, my God, you didn’t. | – 翻到63页 – 天啊 不是吧 |
[05:16] | You did! We’re Fancy Bedste Venners! | 你做到了 我们是高大上好基友 |
[05:19] | We’re Fancy Bedste Venners! | 我们是高大上好基友 |
[05:20] | We’re Fancy Bedste Venners! | 我们是高大上好基友 |
[05:23] | Hey, great news, the perfect goodbye is back on | 嘿 好消息 完美告别又回到正轨了 |
[05:26] | and we have a new teammate. | 而且我们有了新队友 |
[05:27] | Really? What even is “Our team?” | 真的吗 “我们队”算什么 |
[05:29] | Because I know you gave me a dummy tube. | 我知道你给了我一个假管子 |
[05:31] | – Ah, and did you find what was inside of it? – Yeah, an egg. | – 你发现里面有什么了吗 – 发现了 一个蛋 |
[05:33] | And do you know why I gave you an egg? | 那你知道为什么我给你一个蛋吗 |
[05:34] | ‘Cause eggs suck | 因为鸡蛋很差劲 |
[05:35] | and you’re still mad about that one time I beat you at Mario Kart? | 而且你还因为我在马里奥赛车里打败你生气 |
[05:37] | It was beginner’s luck! Just–open it. | 那是新手好运 你就打开它吧 |
[05:44] | A necklace with a little binder on it? | 带文件夹吊坠的项链 |
[05:46] | It has three tiny tabs. | 它有三个小标签 |
[05:47] | One for me, one for you, and one for Mac. | 一个是我 一个是你 一个是Mac |
[05:51] | It really bothers me that they’re not alphabetical | 它不是按字母表顺序排列的 有点儿让我烦心 |
[05:52] | but I assume that it’s functional and I can correct them? | 但我猜它能移动而且我能纠正它们 |
[05:54] | It is and you can. | 确实能而且你可以 |
[05:55] | Then I love it and I’ll treasure it forever. | 那我爱它而且我会永远珍惜它的 |
[05:58] | Now tell me where the real tube is, you bastard! | 现在告诉我真的管子在哪儿 混蛋 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry, Ames, but I can’t do that. | 抱歉 Ames 但是我不能这么做 |
[06:01] | You’ve done your part. | 你完成了你那部分 |
[06:01] | Now, it’s time to sit back and enjoy the rest of the show. | 现在是时间坐下来欣赏接下来的表演了 |
[06:03] | You’re cutting me out? This is about you wanting fireworks, isn’t it? | 你要把我踢出局是因为想要烟花 是吗 |
[06:07] | Oh, Amy, it’s about so much more than that. | 哦 Amy 原因可比这多 |
[06:09] | It’s one million percent just about the fireworks. | 百分之一万只是因为烟花 |
[06:12] | Those look very dangerous. | 它们看起来很危险 |
[06:13] | No, it’ll be fine. We’re not gonna be anywhere near when it goes off. | 不会有事儿的 点燃的时候我们不会在附近 |
[06:15] | You control the whole thing from your phone. | 你能在手机上操控所有的事情 |
[06:17] | How do you know when it’s armed? | 你怎么知道什么时候装载好 |
[06:17] | The red light starts blinking. | 红灯开始闪烁的时候 |
[06:18] | – Like that one? – Uh-oh, uh, uh– | – 像这样吗 – 啊哦 呃 呃 |
[06:21] | you know what? This is okay, this is okay. | 你知道吗 没关系 没关系 |
[06:23] | I can just turn it off using the app. | 我可以用应用关掉它 |
[06:25] | “Set up your profile first?” Why? | “首先设置您的头像” 为什么 |
[06:27] | How many times am I gonna use a fireworks app? | 我能用到几次烟花应用 |
[06:28] | – It started counting down! – Name, email. | – 开始倒计时了 – 姓名 邮箱 |
[06:31] | “Select the squares with stop signs in them?” | “选择有停车标志的正方形” |
[06:32] | Okay, Jake, we gotta go! | 好了 Jake 我们得走了 |
[06:33] | Is a stop light a stop sign? | 红绿灯是停车标志吗 |
[06:35] | Charles, is a stop light a stop sign? | Charles 红绿灯是停车标志吗 |
[06:36] | I don’t know, they both require full stops! | 我不知道 它们都要求完全停下来 |
[06:37] | – Jake, come on! – All right, I’m in. | – Jake 快点儿 – 好了 我进去了 |
[06:39] | No, “Username already taken?” | 不 “用户名已被占用” |
[06:40] | Who would want to use “Jake?” | 谁会用”Jake” |
[06:45] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[06:52] | Oh, my God. You’re awake. | 天啊 你醒了 |
[06:56] | I can’t believe it, you’re actually awake. | 不敢相信 你真的醒了 |
[06:58] | Hey. Wait a minute. | 嘿 等等 |
[07:01] | What’s going on? I gotta get back to the heist. | 发生什么了 我得回去参加抢夺战 |
[07:03] | No, the heist? Jake, you’ve been in a coma for seven years. | 不 什么抢夺战 Jake 你已经昏迷七年了 |
[07:11] | What? | 什么 |
[07:15] | What do you mean I’ve been in a coma? | 我昏迷了是什么意思 |
[07:17] | A firework hit you in the head. | 有枚烟花击中了你的头部 |
[07:18] | It caused a destabilizing brain injury. | 导致了不稳定的脑损伤 |
[07:20] | Oh, my God. Is Charles okay? | 天啊 Charles还好吗 |
[07:23] | Yes. He survived the explosion, | 他没事儿 他从爆炸中幸存了 |
[07:25] | but he blamed himself for what happened to you | 但是他把你的事情归责于自己 |
[07:27] | so he left New York. | 所以离开纽约了 |
[07:29] | He’s actually the sheriff of a small town in Arizona. | 他现在是亚利桑那州一个小镇的警长 |
[07:32] | The town is so small he also has to be the school principal. | 小镇太小了 所以他还不得不担任学校校长 |
[07:34] | Okay, that’s weird. | 好吧 太奇怪了 |
[07:36] | It’s actually very funny. And surprisingly heartwarming. | 其实非常有趣 而且惊人地暖心 |
[07:39] | Wait, no. No, no, no. This–this isn’t really happening. | 等等 不 不 不 不 这不是真的 |
[07:43] | I’m dreaming. And because this is a dream, I’m in control. | 我在做梦 因为这是梦 我可以控制 |
[07:46] | You know who’s gonna walk through that door right now? | 你猜现在谁会从门里走出来 |
[07:48] | Bruce Willis. | 布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[07:51] | – Jake, you woke up! – No! Teddy? | – Jake 你醒了 – 不是吧 Teddy |
[07:53] | Amy, why is your ex-boyfriend here? | Amy为什么你的前男友在这里 |
[07:55] | Oh, you haven’t told him yet, babe? | 哦 你还没有告诉他吗 宝贝 |
[07:57] | – Uh. – Babe? | – 呃 – 宝贝 |
[07:58] | He called you babe. What’s going on? | 他叫你宝贝 怎么回事 |
[07:59] | I’m sorry, I know this is a lot. | 抱歉 我知道这有很多要消化 |
[08:01] | – No. – But the last seven years | – 不 – 但是这七年来 |
[08:02] | have been really hard. Raising Mac on my own, | 我过得真的很难 要一个人抚养Mac |
[08:04] | never knowing if you would wake up, | 也不知道你能不能醒过来 |
[08:05] | and Teddy was a great friend to me. | Teddy对我来说是个很好的朋友 |
[08:08] | And a couple years ago, | 然后几年前 |
[08:09] | – we went on a trip. – It’s not her fault. | – 我们去旅行了 – 不是她的错 |
[08:11] | We were both seduced by the city of Tampa. | 我们都被坦帕引诱了 |
[08:13] | I can’t believe this. You replaced me with Teddy? | 我简直不敢相信 你用Teddy替换了我 |
[08:15] | I could never replace you, Jake. | 我永远不能代替你 Jake |
[08:16] | I just wanted Mac to have a father figure in his life. | 我只是希望Mac的人生里能有个父亲样的角色 |
[08:18] | I come over and we watch sports. | 我会过来 我们一起看运动比赛 |
[08:20] | We are obsessed with college swimming. | 我们都很喜欢大学游泳比赛 |
[08:22] | Hey, doc, can you put me back in the coma? | 嘿 医生 能把我再弄晕吗 |
[08:24] | You’re agitated, that’s normal. | 你现在很激动 这很正常 |
[08:26] | Tell me how you’re feeling. Pain? | 告诉我你有什么感觉 疼吗 |
[08:28] | I mean, just the pain of learning | 我是说 只有得知 |
[08:29] | that my wife is married to another man. | 我老婆嫁给了别的男人的心疼 |
[08:30] | Oh, we’re not married. | 哦 我们没有结婚 |
[08:32] | I’m just here for Amy physically. | 我只是为Amy提供肉体上的支持 |
[08:33] | That’s worse! | 那才更糟 |
[08:34] | Okay, let’s do some cognitive tests. | 好吧 我们来做一些认知测试 |
[08:35] | How good is your memory from before the accident? | 你还记得多少意外之前的事情 |
[08:37] | – Do you remember the fireworks? – Yeah, I remember everything. | – 你还记得烟花吗 – 我什么都记得 |
[08:40] | I remember the whole heist, | 我记得整个抢夺战 |
[08:41] | going to find Charles, the magnet suits. | 去找Charles 磁铁服 |
[08:43] | Do you remember where you hid the tube? | 你还记得把管子藏在哪里了吗 |
[08:44] | Yeah, inside the fake baby. | 记得 在假娃娃里面 |
[08:47] | Thanks, babe. | 谢了 宝贝 |
[08:49] | Oh, no. It’s not the future, is it? | 哦 不 这不是未来 对吗 |
[08:51] | No, it’s only been about 40 minutes? | 不是 才过去了大概40分钟 |
[08:53] | And this isn’t a real hospital. | 这也不是真的医院 |
[09:00] | You Mission: Impossibled me! | 你跟我玩碟中谍 |
[09:02] | Oh, I’m so happy you’re not having sex with Teddy! | 哦 你没有跟Teddy睡过我真的太开心了 |
[09:06] | Damn it, we’re locked in. | 妈的 我们被关起来了 |
[09:07] | Who are you working with, you coward? | 你跟谁合作了 你个懦夫 |
[09:09] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[09:10] | I bet this was all Santiago’s plan. | 我打赌这一切都是Santiago的计划 |
[09:12] | She’s making a play for the tube. | 她想方设法想要拿到了管子 |
[09:14] | She knew you hid it at Doggy Daycare. | 她知道你把东西藏在狗狗托管所 |
[09:16] | How do you know her plan? | 你怎么知道她的计划 |
[09:17] | Since I wasn’t part of the heist, | 因为我不参与争夺战 |
[09:18] | people were sloppy around me with their secrets. | 大家在我周围都不太用心保密 |
[09:20] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[09:21] | For instance, I know the real tube | 比如 我知道真的管子 |
[09:23] | is inside that creepy, fake baby doll. | 在那个恐怖的假娃娃里面 |
[09:25] | Why didn’t you tell me this earlier? | 你为什么不早点告诉我 |
[09:26] | I was trying to be respectful | 我想要尊重 |
[09:28] | of the heisting process, | 抢夺战的流程 |
[09:29] | but that was before I got screwed over. | 但那是在我被骗之前 |
[09:31] | Well, your intel is of no use | 好吧 你的内部信息也没有用 |
[09:33] | since we’re locked in here. | 如果我们一直被锁在这里 |
[09:35] | Unless you smash your gigantic body through the wall. | 除非你可以用你巨大的身躯撞穿这面墙 |
[09:37] | – I am not the Kool-Aid Man! – Okay. | – 我不是酷爱仔 – 好吧 |
[09:39] | I am more than my muscles and I can prove it. | 我并不是只有一身肌肉 而且我可以证明 |
[09:42] | All the locks in this building have a magnetic release | 这栋楼里所有的锁都有磁脱扣器 |
[09:45] | in case of a fire. | 以预防火灾情况 |
[09:46] | If we can overload the circuit, they’ll unlock. | 如果我们可以使电路过载 他们就会解锁 |
[09:48] | We just need to connect | 我们只需要链接 |
[09:49] | the positive terminal of one outlet… | 一个插座的正极 |
[09:52] | To the negative of the other, | 和另一个插座的负极 |
[09:54] | using this circuit board and a low-resistance wire. | 用这个电路板和一个低电阻丝 |
[09:57] | Luckily, I came prepared. | 幸运的是 我有备而来 |
[09:59] | Do suspenders conduct electricity? | 吊裤带导电吗 |
[10:01] | Oh, the gold thread! | 哦 金线 |
[10:03] | Now, we are about to overload the circuit. | 现在 我们就要让电路过载 |
[10:10] | Bing pot. | 哦耶 |
[10:11] | When did you have time to build all this? | 你哪里有时间搭的这些 |
[10:13] | Oh, I had it prefabbed months ago, | 哦 我几个月前就预制好了 |
[10:14] | and I set it up while you were looking for Charles. | 你在找Charles的时候我就搭好了 |
[10:16] | You planted the resignation letter in my locker | 是你把辞职信放到我的柜子里的 |
[10:18] | – so Charles would find it. – Yep. | – 这样Charles才会找到 – 对 |
[10:19] | And then I knew you’d wanna show off the fireworks. | 然后我知道你肯定会炫耀你的烟花 |
[10:22] | – The fireworks that I sold you. – You’re Kristaps? | – 我卖给你的烟花 – 你是Kristaps |
[10:26] | Gah, I got to stop falling for that. | 啊 我真的不能再被这个骗到了 |
[10:27] | But wait, if everything was fake, what knocked me out? | 但是等一下 如果这一切都是假的 是什么把我弄晕的 |
[10:29] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[10:33] | – What are you doing? – I know, Charles, | – 你在干什么 – 我知道 Charles |
[10:35] | but there’s something I have to tell you, okay? | 但是我有些事想要告诉你 好吗 |
[10:37] | I locked Charles in a supply closet. | 我把Charles锁在储藏室了 |
[10:38] | I have but two things to say to you. | 我只有两件事要跟你说 |
[10:41] | One, thank you | 第一件事 谢谢你 |
[10:42] | I’ve always wanted to be chloroformed. | 我一直想要被麻醉剂迷晕 |
[10:43] | and two, how dare you | 第二件事 你怎么敢 |
[10:45] | Sorry, babe. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[10:46] | – But I play to win. – Gah! | – 但我只为胜利而战 – 啊 |
[10:49] | That was super cool. | 太酷了 |
[10:51] | I hate how attracted I am to you right now! | 我恨我现在被你迷得死死的 |
[10:53] | That worked so well. | 效果真好 |
[10:54] | On to phase two. | 下面到第二阶段 |
[10:56] | Thanks for doing that, Teddy. | 谢谢你做的这些 Teddy |
[10:57] | I’m really glad that we could be friends again. | 我很高兴我们最终还能做朋友 |
[10:59] | Of course. I’ll always be here for you. | 当然 我会一直在这里 |
[11:01] | Which is why I have a question to ask. | 所以我有个问题要问你 |
[11:02] | – Oh, no. – Amy Santiago, | – 哦 不 – Amy Santiago |
[11:04] | – will you marry– – No! | – 你愿意嫁 – 不 |
[11:05] | I am married to Jake. | 我嫁给Jake了 |
[11:07] | And I’m married to Elizabeth. It’s perfect. | 我也娶了Elizabeth 真好 |
[11:09] | Plus, you just betrayed him. | 但是 你刚背叛他了 |
[11:10] | You guys are obviously having issues. | 你们很明显有点问题 |
[11:12] | No, I only betrayed him to pull off my secret plan. | 没有 我背叛他只是为了进行我的秘密计划 |
[11:13] | I am throwing him the perfect goodbye | 我要给他一场最完美的告别 |
[11:16] | – and it has to be a surprise. – Fine. | – 这一切都得是个惊喜 – 好吧 |
[11:18] | But if you think I’m just gonna sit around | 但是如果你觉得我会待在这儿 |
[11:20] | and wait for you change your mind… | 等你改变主意 |
[11:23] | you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[11:24] | I will be parked outside for two more hours. | 我在外面再停两个小时 |
[11:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:29] | Hello? Is there anyone here? | 你好 有人吗 |
[11:34] | – Mlepnos? – No. | – Mlepnos – 不是 |
[11:36] | What? Yeah. | 什么 就是啊 |
[11:37] | You played violin at my wedding. | 你在我的婚礼上演奏了小提琴 |
[11:39] | – You’re Mlepnos! – No, my name is Jerry. | – 你是Mlepnos – 不 我的名字是Jerry |
[11:42] | – Jerry Barfralatistan. – What? | – Jerry Barfralatistan – 什么 |
[11:44] | It doesn’t matter. I need your help. | 没关系 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:46] | Can you please hand me the keys that are down there? | 你能帮我把地上的钥匙拿过来吗 |
[11:47] | Yeah, yeah, yes. | 好 好 好的 |
[11:49] | Thank you, I love keys. | 谢谢 我很喜欢钥匙 |
[11:50] | – Oh – And this is for you. | – 哦 – 这是给你的 |
[11:52] | What? | 什么 |
[11:54] | As they say in my country, a chicky for a key. | 就像我们国家常说的 小鸡换钥匙 |
[11:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:58] | And what country is that again? | 你来自哪个国家来着 |
[11:59] | – Honolulu. – Okay. | – 檀香山 – 好吧 |
[12:01] | You know, if it’s all the same, | 你知道 如果不介意的话 |
[12:02] | I’d really just rather have the key. | 我还是想要钥匙 |
[12:03] | You no want chicky? | 你不想要小鸡吗 |
[12:04] | – I don’t want key. – Oh, perfect. | – 我也不想要钥匙 – 哦 完美 |
[12:06] | Yes! Thank you, Mlepnos. | 是的 谢谢你 Mlepnos |
[12:08] | No, it’s Jerry… Barkakanatsan. | 不 是Jerry Barkakanatsan |
[12:12] | I feel like maybe you said it a little different the first time | 我觉得你跟第一次说得好像有点不一样 |
[12:15] | There you are, my cheating my wife! | 你在这里 我骗人的妻子 |
[12:17] | – Give me the tube. – I don’t have it. | – 把我的管子还给我 – 不在我这里 |
[12:19] | The baby’s empty. You lied to me! | 娃娃是空的 你骗我 |
[12:21] | I’m not the liar, you’re the liar. | 我才不是骗子 你是骗子 |
[12:22] | I put a tracker in the tube | 我在管子里装了追踪器 |
[12:23] | so I know you’ve hidden it somewhere in this– | 所以我知道你把它藏在这 |
[12:25] | nope, you were telling the truth, | 不对 你说的真话 |
[12:25] | it’s on the move. Someone else has it. | 管子在移动 有别人拿到了 |
[12:28] | It doesn’t matter what you do, Ames, | 不管你做什么Ames |
[12:29] | you’re not gonna ruin this for me. | 你都不能毁了我这次计划 |
[12:30] | Sorry, Jake, but I’m afraid I have to. | 抱歉Jake 我必须这么做 |
[12:32] | You’ll thank me later. | 你之后会感谢我的 |
[12:33] | Wait, what does that mean? | 等等 什么意思 |
[12:34] | I know what it means! | 我知道什么意思 |
[12:35] | I heard you talking to Teddy | 我听到你跟Teddy说话了 |
[12:36] | outside the supply closet you locked me in. | 就在你把我锁起来的储藏室门外 |
[12:37] | Damn it! How did you get out? | 妈的 你怎么出来的 |
[12:39] | Mlepnos Mlepnos. | |
[12:40] | Amy’s throwing you the perfect goodbye. | Amy要给你举办最完美的告别 |
[12:42] | Over my dead butt crack, she is. | 想得美 她得迈过我的死屁沟才行 |
[12:44] | Although, thank you, that was a very nice thought. | 不过 还是谢谢你 很棒的想法 |
[12:45] | Now drive! | 现在给我开车 |
[12:48] | Go, go, go! | 冲冲冲 |
[12:51] | They’re going for the tube. Follow them. | 他们要去拿管子 跟着他们 |
[12:52] | What are you doing, Scully? | 你在干嘛 Scully |
[12:54] | Everybody left the precinct | 大家都离开警局了 |
[12:55] | and I was scared to be alone. | 我害怕一个人呆着 |
[12:57] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[12:58] | Pull over, we’re here! | 靠边停 我们到了 |
[13:03] | Okay, according to the tracker it’s close. | 好的 根据追踪器 我们很近了 |
[13:04] | Let’s just agree that we’re gonna pick it up | 我们先同意拿了管子 |
[13:06] | and head to the Brooklyn Bridge. | 就去布鲁克林大桥好吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah, I agree. That you can suck it! | 好吧 我同意 个鬼 |
[13:09] | We will end up at Shaw’s, | 我们最后要去Shaw的酒吧 |
[13:10] | which is actually a meaningful final location. | 那才是有意义的最终点 |
[13:15] | Are we too late? Did you get the tube? | 我们太晚了吗 你拿到管子了吗 |
[13:17] | No, it’s somewhere in this building. | 没有 在这栋楼里的某个地方 |
[13:18] | Brooklyn Storage Solutions. | 布鲁克林储存解决方案 |
[13:20] | – Wait a second. – I know this place. | – 等一下 – 我知道这个地方 |
[13:22] | Yes, this is where we worked our first case with Captain Holt. | 是啊 这是我们第一次和Holt警监一起办案子的地方 |
[13:24] | That’s right, it’s a meaningful location. | 说对了 这是一个有纪念意义的地点 |
[13:26] | Tonight is my victory lap. | 今晚轮到我绕场一圈庆祝胜利了 |
[13:28] | I planned the perfect goodbye. | 我计划了这个完美的告别 |
[13:31] | You have gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是开玩笑吧 |
[13:34] | You see, the whole heist was a ruse | 你看 整个争夺战不过是我 |
[13:37] | for the perfect goodbye I planned. | 为了策划这个完美的告别的计策 |
[13:39] | I mean, it wasn’t that perfect. | 我是说 也没有那么完美 |
[13:40] | A real perfect goodbye would’ve had– | 一个真正完美的告别应该有 |
[13:41] | Sentimental gifts for everyone? | 给每个人的贴心礼物 |
[13:43] | Damn it! Just tell us how you did it. | 妈的 快告诉我你怎么办到的吧 |
[13:45] | Everything hinged on Jeffords. | 所有的关键都在Jeffords身上 |
[13:47] | I needed him to drop out of the heist | 我需要他退出争夺战 |
[13:49] | so he’d have access to everyone’s secrets, | 这样他就能听到每个人的秘密 |
[13:51] | which is why I set up a fake interview for him. | 这也是为什么我给他安排了一场假面试 |
[13:53] | You were working with Williams? | 你和Williams是一伙的 |
[13:54] | But he locked us in his office. | 但是他把我们锁在办公室里了 |
[13:55] | Which was critical to me gaining your trust | 这是我获得你信任的关键一步 |
[13:57] | so you’d tell me where the tube was hidden. | 这样你才会把管子在哪里告诉我 |
[13:58] | Terry’s reeling. | Terry震惊了 |
[14:00] | Armed with that information, | 有了这些信息 |
[14:01] | I texted Kevin who retrieved the tube | 我给Kevin发短信让他拿走了管子 |
[14:03] | and handed it off to a person who lured you all here | 交给了那个把你们引到这里的人 |
[14:06] | and that person was a dog | 那个人是一条狗 |
[14:08] | and that dog was Cheddar. | 那条狗就是Cheddar |
[14:10] | Hold up. That big speech about | 等一下 那段长篇大论的演讲 |
[14:12] | how I’d make a great captain, that was all a lie? | 关于我如何能成为一个好警监 都是假的吗 |
[14:14] | No, no, I meant every word of it. | 不 不 我每一个字都是真心实意 |
[14:15] | In fact, it’s exactly what I said | 事实上 这就是我 |
[14:17] | to the real Williams two weeks ago. | 两周前跟真Williams说的 |
[14:18] | It’s part of the reason he decided to make you… | 这也是他决定任命你为 |
[14:21] | the new captain of the Nine-Nine. | 99分局的新警监的原因 |
[14:23] | Wait, what? Is this fake too? | 等等 什么 这也是假的吗 |
[14:25] | Y’all need to cut the shit and be honest with me. | 你们都别闹了跟我说句真话吧 |
[14:27] | This is my life we’re talking about. | 这可是我的人生啊 |
[14:29] | You want to know if it’s real? | 你想知道是不是真的 |
[14:30] | Open your gift and find out. | 打开你的礼物自己看吧 |
[14:33] | – A bag of fish? – What? No. | – 一袋鱼 – 什么 不 |
[14:35] | It’s supposed to be your captain’s bars. | 应该是你的警监肩章 |
[14:36] | The fish are my present to Scully. | 鱼是我给Scully的礼物 |
[14:38] | They’re the kind that eat the dead skin off your feet. | 是那种会吃你脚上死皮的鱼 |
[14:39] | Ooh, they’re gonna have a feast tonight. | 哦 那它们今晚可以饱餐一顿了 |
[14:42] | But wait, if that’s not Terry’s bars, | 但是等一下 如果那不是Terry的肩章 |
[14:43] | what’s in the real tube? | 真的管子里面是什么 |
[14:48] | – Wireless headphones? – They’re AirPods. | – 无线耳机 – 是AirPods |
[14:50] | – They’re my gift for everyone. – What? | – 是我给大家的礼物 – 什么 |
[14:52] | But you told me not to get people AirPods! | 但是你跟我说不要给大家买AirPods |
[14:53] | You said everyone already has headphones! | 你说大家都已经有耳机了 |
[14:55] | Yeah, so you wouldn’t buy them | 是啊 这样你就不会给大家买了 |
[14:56] | – and I would get all the glory. – Wow. | – 我就能得到所有的荣誉了 – 哇 |
[14:57] | – Great gift, Amy. – Come on! | – 礼物太棒了 Amy – 拜托 |
[14:59] | But if I don’t have the winning tube, who does? | 但是如果我没有拿到获胜管子 那谁拿了 |
[15:04] | I do. | 我拿到了 |
[15:05] | Yet another surprise reveal again. | 又一个惊喜又揭露 |
[15:09] | So, my plan was simple. | 所以 我的计划很简单 |
[15:11] | The best way to win is to sit back, | 获得胜利的最好方法就是好好坐着 |
[15:12] | watch everyone else, and then choose your moment. | 看着大家 然后选择最佳时机 |
[15:14] | But to do that, I needed people to think I was gone. | 要做到这一步 我需要大家都以为我离开了 |
[15:16] | It’s a trick she learned from me. | 这个技巧是她从我这里学来的 |
[15:19] | During the fourth heist, | 在第四次争夺战中 |
[15:20] | universally considered the best heist. | 也是公认的最棒的争夺战 |
[15:22] | You were so eager to think | 你太愿意相信 |
[15:23] | I’d drop everything and chase after Adrian. | 我抛下了一切去追Adrian了 |
[15:25] | So you don’t want to end up with Pimento? | 所以你不想跟Pimento在一起 |
[15:26] | No, but you believed it | 不想 但是你相信了 |
[15:27] | because you all think for someone to be happy, | 因为你们都认为一个人如果要幸福 |
[15:29] | their story has to end with marriage and kids. | 他们的故事就要以婚姻和孩子结尾 |
[15:30] | I mean, I believed it because you told me and I trust you. | 我是说 我信了 因为是你告诉我的 而我相信你 |
[15:33] | Whatever, breeder. | 随便吧 老妈子 |
[15:34] | Anyway, with nobody watching me, | 总之 因为没人看着我 |
[15:35] | I was able to figure out what Holt was up to | 我就弄清楚了Holt在搞什么 |
[15:36] | and then I had my other partner intercept Cheddar. | 然后我让我另一个搭档去阻拦Cheddar |
[15:39] | – Who was that? – It’s me, Bill. | – 是谁 – 就是我 Bill |
[15:42] | Thurprithe reveal. | 劲斯揭晓 |
[15:44] | So, let’s crown me. | 所以 来加冕我吧 |
[15:45] | The Grand Champion of the Nine-Nine. | 99分局总冠军 |
[15:47] | A six-month subscription to the Rosetta Stone? | 六个月的罗塞塔语言学习软件会员 |
[15:49] | That’s my present for Peralta. | 那是我送给Peralta的礼物 |
[15:51] | Your present to me is school? | 你送我的礼物是学习 |
[15:52] | I’m glad you’re leaving. | 真庆幸你要走了 |
[15:54] | All right, who has the real tube? | 好吧 谁有那管真的 |
[15:55] | I do. | 我有 |
[15:57] | What are you doing, Bill? | 你在干嘛 Bill |
[15:59] | I’m sorry, but this is your fault for ending the heists. | 抱歉 但终结掉抢夺战都是你们的错 |
[16:02] | They’re my only source of income. | 它是我唯一的经济来源了 |
[16:03] | You’re still my best friends. Goodbye! | 你们还是我最好的朋友 拜拜 |
[16:04] | – Bill! – He’s gone, we’re trapped! | – Bill – 他走了 我们被困住了 |
[16:06] | Pardon me, excuse me. | 不好意思 那个 |
[16:08] | Did you just say we’re trapped? – Who the hell are you? | – 你是说我们被困住了 – 你是谁啊 |
[16:10] | You don’t recognize Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard? | 你不认识Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard |
[16:12] | The associate principal cellist for the Berlin Philharmonic? | 柏林爱乐乐团的副首席大提琴手 |
[16:15] | She’s my surprise celebrity. | 她是我的惊喜明星嘉宾 |
[16:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[16:17] | You ruined my big goodbye to the Nine-Nine | 你毁了我对99分局的告别 |
[16:19] | so we can listen to some nerd play a giant violin? | 来让我们听一个什么呆子拉大型小提琴 |
[16:21] | – Shall I begin? – No. | – 要我开始了吗 – 不 |
[16:22] | Wait, wait, wait, | 等下 等下 等下 |
[16:23] | did you say your goodbye to the Nine-Nine? | 你是说你对99分局的告别 |
[16:26] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[16:28] | Uh, well, | 呃 好吧 |
[16:30] | I was hoping that this would be | 我还希望这会是 |
[16:32] | a more dramatic moment accompanied by fireworks but… | 一个伴随着烟火的更具戏剧性的时刻 |
[16:37] | – I’m leaving the NYPD. – You are? | – 我要离开纽约警局了 – 你要走了 |
[16:39] | – What? – Theriouthly? | – 什么 – 认真的吗 |
[16:40] | – For real? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[16:41] | Today was my last day. | 今天是我的最后一天了 |
[16:43] | And now it looks like | 而现在看起来 |
[16:44] | it’s gonna end with all of us locked in a storage facility. | 像是我们最后都要被困在这个储藏室了 |
[16:48] | No, it’s not. | 不 不会的 |
[16:51] | Can’t you see? | 你们没发现吗 |
[16:52] | You all want the same thing, | 你们都想要一个同样的东西 |
[16:54] | a perfect goodbye. | 一个完美的告别 |
[16:56] | But you’re all getting in each other’s way. | 但你们都在彼此阻挠 |
[16:58] | We are the Nine-Nine, | 我们是99分局 |
[17:01] | and we work best together. | 我们团结一致的时候最棒 |
[17:03] | And we’re getting out of here together. | 而我们要一起从这里出去 |
[17:04] | So we’re gonna find that tube and we’re gonna be crowned | 我们要把那个管子找到 并且我们会被加冕 |
[17:07] | Grand Champions of the Nine-Nine together! | 一起做99分局的总冠军 |
[17:10] | Except for the ugly one that made fun of my cello. | 除了那个取笑我大提琴的丑八怪 |
[17:13] | Not now, Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard. | 先别闹 Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard |
[17:15] | I agree with Jeffords. | 我赞成Jeffords说的 |
[17:16] | Read the room, Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard. | 看看场合 Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard |
[17:18] | Great speech, Terry, but we’re kind of trapped in here. | 演讲很棒 Terry 但是我们被困在这里了 |
[17:19] | Not for long. | 不会太久 |
[17:21] | I’m gonna Kool-Aid Man us the hell out of here. | 我要用酷爱仔的招式让我们出去 |
[17:24] | I thought you said that was impossible. | 我以为你说做不到 |
[17:25] | It’s not, I just find it demeaning. | 也不是 我只是觉得有点丢脸掉价 |
[17:27] | It’s actually very easy. | 其实很容易 |
[17:29] | Ah! | 啊 |
[17:36] | Oh, yeah! | 噢 耶 |
[17:37] | Oh, yes! Now go through that wall! | 噢 棒棒 赶紧穿过另一堵墙 |
[17:40] | I’m not doing any more walls, Jake, we’re free. | 我才不会再穿墙了 Jake 我们自由了 |
[17:42] | Fair enough, I had to ask. | 没问题 我就是想问问 |
[17:43] | All right, I got Bill on the GPS. | 好的 我的GPS上有Bill的定位 |
[17:46] | Huh, that’s weird. | 哈 真奇怪 |
[17:47] | What? Where’d he go? | 什么 他去哪里了 |
[17:49] | Are you sure he came back to the precinct? | 你确定他回到分局了 |
[17:50] | The tracker must be broken. There’s no one here. | 追踪器肯定是坏了 这里一个人也没有 |
[17:52] | Wrong, Captain! | 错 警监 |
[17:55] | I’m here. | 我在这呢 |
[17:56] | Michael Hitchcock Michael Hitchcock, | |
[17:57] | the Grand Champion of the Nine-Nine. | 99分局的总冠军 |
[18:00] | Hitchcock Hitchcock? | |
[18:01] | Well, this doesn’t feel right. | 好吧 这感觉不太对 |
[18:06] | I bet you’re all wondering how I pulled it off. | 我打赌你们都在猜我是怎么做到的 |
[18:09] | Not really, but I guess that’s the tradition. | 并没有 但我估计这就是传统 |
[18:10] | The key to the whole plan | 整个计划的关键 |
[18:11] | was that I never really retired | 就是我从来都没有真的退休 |
[18:13] | or moved to Brazil. | 或者是搬去巴西 |
[18:14] | I’ve been living in the Beaver Trap this whole time. | 我一直都住在”海狸陷阱” |
[18:16] | Okay, but what was the rest of the plan? | 好吧 但是剩下的计划是什么 |
[18:18] | Oh, we had not come up with it. | 噢 并不是我们想到的计划 |
[18:19] | But then Bill came by | 但是之后Bill来找我 |
[18:20] | and offered to sell me the tube for 40 bucks and I won. | 并主动要用40刀卖给我这个管子 然后我就赢了 |
[18:23] | Pretty good stuff. | 好家伙 |
[18:24] | Now, crown me. | 好了 来为我加冕吧 |
[18:26] | Ugh, this stinks. | 呃啊 这真糟糕 |
[18:27] | Okay, Michael Hitchcock, | 好吧 Michael Hitchcock |
[18:29] | you are an amazing human/genius | 你是个超棒的人类兼天才 |
[18:32] | and the Grand Champion of the Nine-Nine. | 也是99分局的总冠军 |
[18:35] | Why is your head so sweaty? | 为什么你的头那么多汗 |
[18:36] | Oh, because that’s actually butt skin | 噢 因为那其实是屁股上的皮肤 |
[18:38] | from a botched hair transplant so there are more pores. | 从一个搞砸了的植发手术弄来的 所以现在有更多汗孔了 |
[18:40] | I can’t believe this is how it ends, | 我简直不敢相信是这么结束的 |
[18:41] | with Hitchcock’s sweaty butt head. | 结束在了Hitchcock汗津津的屁股头上 |
[18:43] | I told myself I wouldn’t cry. | 我告诉过自己我不会哭 |
[18:44] | Ah, Jake, I’m sorry you didn’t get your perfect goodbye. | 啊 Jake 我很抱歉你没得到你的完美告别 |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[18:48] | This whole thing did kinda turn into a scalding hot mess. | 这整件事确实变成了滚烫的一团糟 |
[18:52] | But to be honest, | 但是老实说 |
[18:54] | I think I just wanted a big dramatic moment | 我想我只是想要一个戏剧性的时刻 |
[18:55] | so that I wouldn’t feel sad. | 这样我就不会感到难过 |
[18:57] | Because goodbyes are inherently sad. | 因为说再见本身就很伤感 |
[19:00] | They mean that something’s ending. | 表示有一些事情结束了 |
[19:02] | And this one is especially sad | 而这一次特别伤感 |
[19:03] | because what we had was so great. | 因为我们曾度过的时光太棒了 |
[19:05] | But it’s not all sad, right? | 但也不全是那么伤感 对吧 |
[19:08] | We’re moving on to things that we love. | 我们在向我们所热爱的事情前进 |
[19:10] | And we’ll always have the memories of our times together, | 而且我们永远会拥有我们在一起的美好记忆 |
[19:14] | even though Hitchcock won the heist, | 尽管是Hitchcock赢了抢夺战 |
[19:15] | which makes me so mad | 这让我很气 |
[19:16] | I wanna swallow my own tongue and die. | 我想吞舌自尽 |
[19:18] | – It’s a disgrace. – Anyways, | – 真是耻辱 – 不管怎么说 |
[19:20] | I say we hang out, have a drink, | 我建议我们出去玩玩 喝点东西 |
[19:23] | and enjoy all of us being together one last time. | 享受我们在一起的最后一晚 |
[19:27] | To the squad. | 敬我们的小分队 |
[19:29] | To the squad. | 敬我们的小分队 |
[19:31] | You just drank cement! | 你们刚喝了水泥 |
[19:34] | Why? | 搞什么啊 |
[19:36] | Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? | 嘿 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[19:38] | I just want you to know that | 我就是想让你知道 |
[19:39] | I don’t care if you end up with anyone or get married or whatever. | 我不在乎你最后是不是和谁在一起 或是结婚了没有 |
[19:43] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只是想你开心 |
[19:45] | I am happy. | 我很开心 |
[19:46] | I’m making a difference, I’ve got great friends. | 我在做出改变 我有很棒的朋友 |
[19:48] | Also, I’m moving in with my girlfriend, Debra. | 还有 我要跟我女朋友Debra同居了 |
[19:50] | She is amazing. She makes me feel whole. | 她很棒 她让我觉得完整了 |
[19:52] | Oh, really? | 噢 真的吗 |
[19:53] | Oh, my God, this is too easy. | 噢我的天 你也太好骗了 |
[19:54] | No, I don’t want to settle down. | 不啊 我不想安定下来 |
[19:56] | Right. I’m sorry, sorry. | 对的 抱歉抱歉 |
[19:58] | It’s fine. I’m just messing with you. | 没关系 逗你玩呢 |
[20:00] | It’s crazy you’re leaving. | 真不可思议你要走了 |
[20:03] | We spent a lot of time here. | 我们在这里好久了 |
[20:04] | Yeah, we did. | 确实 |
[20:08] | I’m really happy it was with you. | 我真的很开心有你在 |
[20:10] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[20:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:14] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:17] | Hey, Boyle, I’m glad you’re sticking around. | 嘿 Boyle 我很庆幸你留下来了 |
[20:20] | I’m gonna be depending on you a lot. | 我会很需要你 |
[20:21] | You got it, Captain, for diet and exercise tips. | 没问题 警监 为了我的饮食和锻炼小贴士 |
[20:24] | What? No. | 什么 才不是 |
[20:25] | To solve cases. My body’s fine. | 为了破案 我身体好着呢 |
[20:27] | Nice, that’s a very healthy attitude. | 很好 非常健康积极的态度 |
[20:29] | Hey, guys, can I be real? | 嘿伙计们 我能坦言吗 |
[20:32] | I just took a bunch of diamonds from the evidence locker. | 我刚从证据柜里拿了一堆钻石 |
[20:35] | No one ever changed the code. | 从来没人换密码 |
[20:37] | Anyway, toodaloo. | 总之 再见啦 |
[20:40] | Was she being real? | 她是说真的吗 |
[20:41] | I honestly can’t tell. | 我真的分不出来 |
[20:43] | I missed you, bud. | 我好想你 兄弟 |
[20:44] | I missed you too. | 我也很想你 |
[20:48] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[20:50] | You got wing sauce on your collar. | 你领子上有鸡翅酱汁的味道 |
[20:52] | I left it there for you. | 为你而留 |
[20:58] | So, you’re leaving. | 所以 你要走了 |
[21:03] | That must’ve been a hard decision. | 那一定是一个艰难的决定 |
[21:04] | Honestly… | 老实说 |
[21:09] | It wasn’t. | 也不是 |
[21:10] | It’s funny. | 很有意思的是 |
[21:11] | On my first day here, | 我第一天来这里的时候 |
[21:13] | I asked Jeffords to tell me about everyone. | 我叫Jeffords给我介绍一下每个人 |
[21:15] | He told me you were a great detective, | 他告诉我你是个很棒的警探 |
[21:17] | but the one thing you couldn’t figure out | 但是你唯一搞不懂的是 |
[21:19] | was how to grow up. | 怎么长大 |
[21:22] | Well… | 好吧 |
[21:24] | I think you’ve finally figured it out. | 我觉得你终究搞明白了 |
[21:29] | Well, thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[21:30] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[21:32] | Over the years, you’ve sometimes referred to me as something of a father figure. | 这些年来 你有时候会把我称作为你的父亲 |
[21:35] | Did I? I didn’t realize that. | 我有吗 我没意识到 |
[21:36] | But I want you to know | 但我想让你知道 |
[21:37] | if I had had a son | 如果我有一个儿子 |
[21:40] | and, uh, he had turned out like you, | 他像你一样的话 |
[21:45] | I would be very proud of him. | 我会感到非常骄傲 |
[21:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[21:56] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[21:58] | Wasn’t expecting to get this emotional. | 没想到会那么令人动情 |
[22:00] | It’s not bad for an old robot, huh? | 对一个老机器人来说不是坏事吧 |
[22:02] | Beep-borp. Zeep. | 哔啵 嗞 |
[22:05] | – Sir, did you just make a joke? – I believe I did, yes. | – 长官 你刚才是在搞笑吗 – 是的 我确实是 |
[22:08] | I guess in the end, | 我想 到了最后 |
[22:09] | we rubbed off on each other quite a bit. | 我们给彼此身上都留下了印记 |
[22:13] | Title of your sex movie. | 你性爱电影的标题 |
[22:15] | Did I do that right? | 我整活整对了吗 |
[22:17] | It was perfect. | 完美 |
[22:21] | Guys, I hate to say it, | 伙计们 我很不愿意说 |
[22:23] | but it’s late and some of us have to work tomorrow. | 但是已经很晚了 而我们有的人明天还得上班 |
[22:41] | Well, I guess this is it. | 好吧 我想 就这样了 |
[22:45] | So long, Nine-Nine. | 再见 99分局 |
[22:47] | – Hey! – What are you doing? | – 嘿 – 你在干什么 |
[22:49] | You can’t turn off the lights at a working police precinct! | 你不能关掉一个在执勤的警局的灯 |
[22:51] | Right, sorry. | 对的 抱歉 |
[22:52] | Got caught up in my own thing. | 沉浸在自我里了 |
[22:53] | There we go. | 好了 |
[23:13] | Shaheen and Dunn, | Shaheen和Dunn |
[23:14] | you’re on the Prospect Park tagger. | 你们去跟展望公园尾随者的案子 |
[23:16] | Gates, Nahar, remember to check in with Forensics. | Gates和Nahar 记得跟法医跟进一下 |
[23:18] | Boyle, Larkin, | Boyle和Larkin |
[23:20] | I want you working the J Street Axe Murder. | 我想你们去跟J街的斧头凶手 |
[23:21] | Ooh, we’re the butcher bimbos. | 噢 我们是屠夫案的小伙伴 |
[23:23] | – No. – The butcher babes. | – 不 – 屠夫案的小宝贝 |
[23:24] | – Nope. – Detective Boyle and his little butcher buddy. | – 不 – Boyle警探和他的屠夫小兄弟 |
[23:26] | Oh, I like that. | 噢 我喜欢这个 |
[23:26] | Now that that’s been sorted, | 既然都分好了案子 |
[23:28] | are there any questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[23:29] | Yes! | 有 |
[23:30] | I have a question! | 我有一个问题 |
[23:32] | Captain Jeffords, | Jeffords警监 |
[23:34] | are you ready for the Halloween Heist? | 你准备好参加万圣节抢夺战了吗 |
[23:36] | What are you doing, Peralta? | 你在干什么 Peralta |
[23:37] | Last year was the final heist. | 去年是最后一次抢夺战了 |
[23:39] | We all agreed it was over. | 我们都同意这事已经完结了 |
[23:40] | Ah, Terry, you jolly simpleton. | 啊 Terry 你这个大傻瓜 |
[23:42] | That was obviously a ruse. | 那很明显是个策略 |
[23:44] | I mean, did you really think | 我是说 你难道真的觉得 |
[23:45] | I was gonna let Hitchcock win the last heist? | 我会让Hitchcook赢得最后一次的抢夺战吗 |
[23:46] | I mean, that would be crazy! | 那简直是疯了 |
[23:48] | Hitchcock? It would’ve been unforgiveable. | Hitchcook诶 这简直不可原谅 |
[23:49] | That’s true, it felt wrong. | 确实 感觉不太对 |
[23:51] | I know someone who’s in. | 我知道谁会参加 |
[23:53] | The old janitor, which is actually me! | 老清洁工 那实际上就是我 |
[23:56] | Deputy Commissioner Raymond Holt. | 副局长Raymond Holt |
[23:58] | And he’s not the only one. | 而他也不是唯一的一个 |
[24:00] | I’m in too. | 我也加入 |
[24:02] | – Me too. – As am I. | – 我也是 – 还有我 |
[24:06] | Gina Linetti Gina Linetti. | |
[24:07] | That’s right, Terry, | 没错 Terry |
[24:08] | this is happening every year. | 这每年都会有一次 |
[24:10] | We’re in each other’s lives forever, | 我们永远都在彼此的生活里 |
[24:11] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[24:12] | So, what do you say, Captain? | 所以 你怎么说 警监 |
[24:15] | Are we doing this? | 我们要搞吗 |
[24:19] | What I say is… | 我要说的是 |
[24:22] | Nine-Nine! | 99分局万岁 |
[24:24] | Nine-Nine! | 99分局万岁 |
[24:26] | [2013.09.18.-2021.09.20.] | 电波字幕组 感谢神烦的八年陪伴 |