英文名称:Absolutely Anything
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Thirty seconds and counting. | 30秒倒数 |
[00:13] | Power transfer is complete. | 电源转换完毕 |
[00:15] | We’re on internal power with the launch vehicle at this time. | 已经转为火箭内部电源 |
[00:18] | T minus 20 seconds and counting. | 倒数20秒 |
[00:20] | All the second-stage tanks now pressurised. | 二级加压 |
[00:23] | T minus 15 seconds. Guidance is internal. | 15秒倒数 导航准备完毕 |
[00:26] | 12 11 10 9 Twelve, eleven, ten, 9… | |
[00:30] | Ignition sequence starts. | 开始点火程序 |
[00:32] | 6 5 4 3 2 1 Six, five, four, three, two, one, | |
[00:38] | zero. All engines running. | 0 引擎启动 |
[00:41] | Lift off! We have a lift off. | 升空 火箭升空 |
[00:43] | And so in 1972, | 所以在1972年 |
[00:46] | the Atlas Centaur rocket blasted off from our planet, | 宇宙神半人马火箭从我们的星球升空 |
[00:50] | a four-stage rocket that launched a probe | 火箭第四级将把卫星 |
[00:53] | way out into the blackness of space. | 发生到遥远的宇宙中 |
[00:55] | The probe would use the energy from the sun | 卫星会利用太阳能 |
[00:58] | and the gravitational pull of our neighbouring planets | 以及临近星球的引力 |
[01:01] | to cross our solar system. | 穿越太阳系 |
[01:02] | That momentum would then carry it on | 那一刻标志着 |
[01:05] | into the farthest reaches of the universe. | 宇宙探索的新边际 |
[01:08] | The mission, to find intelligent life similar to ours | 此次卫星的任务就是在宇宙中寻找 |
[01:13] | out there in deep space. | 与我们类似的智能生物 |
[01:16] | The probe carried a tablet which had inscribed on it | 卫星携带了一个碟片 上面刻有 |
[01:19] | the image of us humans, a man and a woman, | 人类的形象 一男一女 |
[01:21] | and a map to locate us in the universe. | 以及标志着我们在宇宙中位置的地图 |
[01:24] | Stage four disconnects and our probe is fired on its long journey. | 第四级分离 卫星踏上了漫长征程 |
[01:29] | The world wished it bon voyage | 全世界祝愿它一路顺风 |
[01:32] | and may it find a friend out there | 愿它替我们在深空 |
[01:34] | in deep space. | 找到朋友 |
[01:53] | 魔法教师 | |
[03:13] | Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:18] | Hey! Thank you very much. Thank you. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[03:20] | Thank you, nice to see you. | 谢谢 很高兴见到你们 |
[03:30] | Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. | 欢迎 女士们先生们 |
[03:32] | When I interviewed Neil Clarke for The Book Programme, | 请允许我介绍 来自 图书项目的尼尔·克拉克 |
[03:34] | I knew he was extraordinary. | 我就知道他非常受欢迎 |
[03:37] | Now, with the publication of his brilliant novel, | 现在他最新的小说已经上市 |
[03:40] | reviewers agree he’s joined the ranks | 观众认为他应该被列为 |
[03:42] | of Britain’s immortals. | 英国伟人的行列 |
[03:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, Neil Clarke. | 女士们先生们 有请尼尔·克拉克 |
[03:53] | Um, so I suppose I wanted to start off by asking you | 首先我想请问 |
[03:55] | how did you manage such amazing insight into the soul of modern man | 你是如何从写出如此精彩的 关于现代人灵魂的作品 |
[03:59] | and how do you know what men and women really want, | 以及你怎么知道男人和巨人 究竟想要什么 |
[04:03] | just really the whole relationship between humanity and the cosmos? | 还有整个人与宇宙的关系 |
[04:07] | Yeah, well, I think I probably achieved that | 这个 我想我也许是通过 |
[04:10] | by looking into my own soul, Catherine. | 审视我自己的灵魂做到的 凯瑟琳 |
[04:13] | Um, I studied its flaws, | 我研究它的缺陷 |
[04:15] | its potential, its urgent needs. | 它的潜能以及迫切的需求 |
[04:18] | I listened to its cries for help… | 我倾听它对帮助的呼喊 |
[04:21] | …and its yelps of anguish and, um, I… | 它焦虑的呐喊 还有 我 |
[04:27] | I spent five long years | 我在一本书上 |
[04:29] | in a book which I hoped would throw open the doors of human perception | 花了5年 希望能打开 人们视野的大门 |
[04:34] | and allow us to be engulfed in a sense of our own futility. | 让我们能正视自己的无能 |
[04:38] | Sorry about this, it’s… | 非常抱歉 这 |
[04:43] | Get off! Down! | 下去 |
[04:48] | Ah! | 啊 |
[04:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:58] | Go watch TV. | 看电视去 |
[05:00] | Your dog is barking. | 你的狗在叫 |
[05:02] | My dog was barking because you rang the doorbell. | 我的狗在叫是因为你按门铃了 |
[05:05] | I rang the doorbell because your dog was barking. | 我按门铃是因为你的狗在叫 |
[05:08] | Your lease says no pets. | 你的租约说了不准养宠物 |
[05:10] | Well, he is a guide dog. | 他是导盲犬 |
[05:14] | You’re not blind. | 你没盲 |
[05:15] | I prefer the term “optically challenged”. | 我更喜欢说”光学挑战” |
[05:19] | You’re not optically challenged, either. | 你也没有什么”光学挑战” |
[05:22] | Fiona, you live, like, three floors up. I mean, I don’t… | 菲奥娜 你住在3楼吧 我觉得 |
[05:24] | If you don’t control your bloody dog, | 如果你不控制好你该死的狗 |
[05:27] | I am going to get it sent to Battersea Dogs Home. Right? | 我就把它送去巴特西犬只收容所 对吧 |
[05:32] | -Hmm? -All right. | -嗯 -好 |
[05:35] | Come on, Dennis, let’s go and evacuate your bowels. | 来吧 丹尼斯 咱们去清理你的内脏 |
[05:40] | Come on, Dennis. | 来 丹尼斯 |
[05:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:48] | -Hi, Neil. -Hi, Catherine. | -嗨 尼尔 -嗨 凯瑟琳 |
[05:51] | Hey, it’s funny, I was just dreaming about you. | 嘿 有意思的是我刚梦到你了 |
[05:55] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:56] | Yeah, you were presenting me with an award for my novel. | 对 你在为我的书给我颁奖 |
[05:59] | Oh, did you deserve it? | 噢 你配得上吗 |
[06:00] | Well, I was proud but humble. | 我很骄傲但也谦虚 |
[06:03] | Have you finished it, actually, in real life? | 你真的写完过吗 在现实中 |
[06:06] | Absolutely, almost, yeah. | 当然 就好了 |
[06:08] | Cos last spring you were on chapter… | 去年春天你还在写 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I’ve renumbered them. In fact, I’ve removed them. | 对 我记得 实际上那些我删了 |
[06:12] | -Oh. -Yeah. | -噢 -没错 |
[06:14] | I find the whole concept of chapters just gets in the way so… | 我发现章节这个概念束缚了我 |
[06:17] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I can see that. | 对 不 我看得出来 |
[06:20] | I want reading it to be like being sucked into a giant vortex, you know. | 我希望看这本书就像被 吸入巨大的漩涡 |
[06:24] | -Like going on Facebook. -Like Facebook, yeah. | -就像看脸书 -像脸书 对 |
[06:28] | That’s a good one. | 说得好 |
[06:32] | “Like being sucked into a giant vortex.” | 就像被吸入巨大的漩涡 |
[06:34] | Dennis, why do you let me say things like this, hey? | 丹尼斯 你为什么让我 说这样的话 嘿 |
[06:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:44] | Hmm. Mmm? | 嗯 嗯 |
[07:47] | Ah. | 啊 |
[07:50] | 他们说是为了和平而来 并没有恶意 | |
[08:18] | -Come on, Ray. It’s only 20 quid. -No, I can’t, Neil. | -别啊雷伊 就20块 -不 我不行 尼尔 |
[08:20] | -Yeah, but it can’t lose. -No. | -但这稳赚不赔 -不 |
[08:22] | Look, I guarantee you a 50% return on your money | 我保证 今天下课之前 |
[08:25] | before the end of classes today. | 就还你一半 |
[08:29] | So when do you make your move on Miss Booker Prize downstairs, then? | 你打算什么时候 对楼下的颁奖美女采取行动 |
[08:32] | Oh, I don’t. Turns out she’s a bit literal-minded, no foresight. | 噢 我不会 她有点书呆子 完全没远见 |
[08:36] | Whereas me, I can see for miles into the future. | 而我 我能看到未来几英里远 |
[08:39] | A man needs a woman, Neil. | 男人需要女人 尼尔 |
[08:41] | -I’ve got Dennis. -Dennis is male. | -我有丹尼斯 -丹尼斯是男的 |
[08:44] | And he’s a dog, in case you hadn’t noticed. | 而且他是狗 你不会没注意到吧 |
[08:48] | Yeah, well, I don’t want to complicate my life. | 对 可我不想让生活变复杂 |
[08:51] | This is a tenner! | 这是十块的 |
[08:54] | Walk! | 走 |
[09:02] | 为啥他们总是不穿衣服展示自己 | |
[09:08] | 总之 我们还是得评估这个星球 他们管这个叫什么 | |
[09:13] | 地球 | |
[09:15] | Accessing representative images of earthlings. | 获取地球生物代表 |
[09:23] | 这样太不明智也很失礼 | |
[09:26] | 把他们从苦难中解救出来也算做了一件善事 | |
[09:30] | 我们还是得遵循正当法律程序 | |
[09:34] | 银河系委员会的高等生物们正在开会呢 | |
[09:38] | Communication will be carried on in the language of the species to be judged. | 语言将会转换为接受审判的物种语言 |
[09:44] | I’m sorry, I’m not understanding. | 对不起 我听不懂 |
[09:48] | Ah. | 啊 |
[09:48] | -Is that better, Kylie? -Understanding you now, Sharon. | -好点了吗 凯利 -现在听懂了 沙伦 |
[09:52] | By the power invested in me by the Intergalactic Council of Superior Species, | 以银河高等生物委员会 赋予我的权力 |
[09:56] | I hereby pronounce a destruction order on the planet Earth. | 我在此宣布对行星地球的毁灭命令 |
[10:00] | With great respect, Sharon, we should not pronounce a destruction order | 恕我直言 沙伦 我们不该发布摧毁命令 |
[10:05] | before we’ve given these earthlings a chance to prove themselves. | 应该先给地球生物证明自己的机会 |
[10:08] | They’ve penetrated intergalactic space. | 他们穿透了银河空间 |
[10:11] | Maureen is right. | 莫林说得对 |
[10:13] | They’re clearly not a superior species. | 很明显他们不是高等生物 |
[10:16] | Look at the way they copulate. | 看看他们交配的方式 |
[10:19] | If these earthlings | 如果这些地球生物 |
[10:22] | can convince us that they are superior beings, | 能够说服我们相信他们是高等生物 |
[10:24] | then they may join our society. | 那他们可以加入我们的社会 |
[10:26] | If they cannot, we must eliminate them, | 如果不行 我们就必须消灭他们 |
[10:28] | for the moral well-being of the entire Intergalactic Community. | 为了整个银河社会的道德信条 |
[10:32] | Thank you for explaining it to me, Sharon. | 感谢你向我解释 沙伦 |
[10:34] | Not at all, Miss Barker. | 不客气 巴克小姐 |
[10:39] | No, Grant, I don’t want to talk to you. | 不 格兰特 我不想跟你说 |
[10:40] | No, I don’t want to see you, either. | 不 我也不想见你 |
[10:42] | We had a great time last summer but it’s over. | 我们去年夏天很开心 但这结束了 |
[10:45] | What part of over do you not understand? | 你是怎么听不懂”结束”的意思啊 |
[10:48] | Thank you for calling. Goodbye. | 感谢来电 再见 |
[10:51] | These questions of yours make it sound as if I thought | 你的这些问题搞得好像我觉得 |
[10:54] | this bloody author can string two words together. | 这该死的作者可以把两个词串在一起 |
[10:56] | But he can. It’s a wonderful book. | 但他可以 这是本好书 |
[10:59] | Darling, didn’t you read the memo? We’re doing a demolition job. | 亲爱的 你没读备忘录吗 我们做的是破坏性工作 |
[11:03] | But it’s the best thing he’s ever written. Everyone says so. | 但这是他写的最棒的东西 每个人都说 |
[11:05] | That’s why we have to pee on it from a great height. | 所以我们才得从更高的地方 往上面撒尿 |
[11:09] | I want ten new questions, please, before noon. | 请给我准备10个新问题 中午之前 |
[11:18] | Don’t you know? She never reads the books. She hates books. | 你不知道吗 她从来不看书 她恨书 |
[11:22] | Why is she presenting a book programme, then? | 那她为什么要推出个图书项目 |
[11:25] | I spy trouble. Just… | 我发现麻烦了 |
[11:29] | Look, Catherine, you may despise her ego, | 听我说 凯瑟琳 你也许 会瞧不起她的自负 |
[11:33] | but that’s what people tune in to see. | 但那才是观众要看的 |
[11:35] | Not books, not authors, God forbid, | 不是书 也不是作者 |
[11:39] | but Fenella’s rampant, pulsating, sexually arousing ego. | 而是费内拉狂暴 胡来 让人勃起的自负 |
[11:43] | No, I think people watch because it’s a book programme | 不 我觉得人们看是因为那是个 图书项目 |
[11:45] | and they love books. | 而他们爱书 |
[11:47] | Books are finished. | 书都完蛋了 |
[11:49] | Our job is to provide scandal, gossip and character assassination, | 我们的工作就是生产流言 还有颠覆角色 |
[11:52] | with a thin veneer of literary respectability. | 不带有任何对文学的尊重 |
[11:55] | Oh, so we’re not just selling out, then? We’ve sold out? | 那我们不只是卖书 还卖自己 |
[11:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:00] | For God’s sake, smile. | 看在上帝的份上 笑一个 |
[12:26] | It’s enough to make you weep, isn’t it? | 都高到让你哭了 对吗 |
[12:29] | What? | 什么 |
[12:31] | The price of pickles. Don’t even look at the marinated herring. | 大蒜的价格 千万别看熏鱼的标签 |
[12:34] | Honestly, you’d be suicidal. | 不然你会自杀的 |
[12:38] | I didn’t want them, anyway. | 反正我也不要 |
[12:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:47] | Um, I also offer support and counselling on dips, | 我还会提供关于蘸酱 |
[12:48] | dried fruit and pasta sauces. | 干果 还有意面酱的支持和顾问 |
[12:54] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[13:01] | -The usual test, Sharon? -The usual test, Kylie. | -普通测试吗 沙伦 -普通测试 |
[13:04] | One earthling will be chosen randomly, | 会随机选择一个地球生物 |
[13:07] | as defined by the Intergalactic Manual of Good and Evil. | 依靠银河手册判定是善还是恶 |
[13:11] | Page 56. paragraph B. | 第56页 B段 |
[13:13] | Uh, page 56, paragraph D. | 呃 56页 D段 |
[13:17] | Uh, right. | 呃 对 |
[13:19] | To prove that they understand the difference between good and evil. | 要证明他们理解善恶之间的区别 |
[13:24] | How will they prove it? | 他们要怎么证明 |
[13:26] | They will be given the power that all superior beings have. | 他们会被赋予所有高等生物拥有的能力 |
[13:30] | The earthling will be capable of doing absolutely anything. | 这个地球生物将能完成任何事情 |
[13:34] | What if he uses his power for evil? | 如果他将魔力用在邪恶上呢 |
[13:37] | The Earth will be eliminated. | 地球会被消灭 |
[13:39] | But if he uses it for good? | 但如果他用来做善事 |
[13:41] | Then we welcome them to the Intergalactic Community. | 那就欢迎他们加入银河社会 |
[13:44] | Are we ready, gentlemen? | 准备好了吗 先生们 |
[13:46] | Commencing random selection of earthlings. | 开始随机挑选地球生物 |
[13:50] | Processing… | 处理中 |
[13:53] | Processing… | 处理中 |
[13:55] | Earthling. | 地球生物 |
[13:57] | Jolly good! | 太棒了 |
[13:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[14:00] | Selected. | 选择完毕 |
[14:04] | The earthling has ten days to prove | 这个地球生物有10天时间证明 |
[14:07] | he can use absolute power for good | 他能用绝对魔力来做善事 |
[14:08] | rather than for evil. | 而不是作恶 |
[14:21] | God. | 天啊 |
[14:30] | Fuck you! | 去死 |
[14:43] | All they want me to do is help them sneer at people who write wonderful books. | 他们只想让我帮忙嘲笑那些 写出好书的人 |
[14:47] | Well, my producer just wants me to dig up dirt on Amenhotep III. | 我的制作人想让我挖点关于 阿蒙霍特普三世的丑闻 |
[14:51] | I keep telling them he had a kind nature | 我一直跟他们说他天性善良 |
[14:54] | and lovely hands. | 还有可爱的双手 |
[14:56] | I would have loved to spend an evening with Amenhotep III. | 真想跟阿蒙霍特普三世共度良宵 |
[14:59] | Yeah, except he’s been dead 4, 000 years, Rosie, | 对 只可惜他4000年前就死了 罗西 |
[15:03] | and he’d spend all day long talking about embalming. | 而且他可以坐下来聊一天香料 |
[15:05] | Well, find me a good one that’s still breathing. | 我会找个还会呼吸的好男人 |
[15:07] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说呗 |
[15:09] | What about Grant? | 格兰特怎么样 |
[15:11] | Oh, well, Colonel Grant turned out to have issues. | 格兰特上校有些问题 |
[15:14] | -Issues? -Yeah, like being clinically insane. | -问题 -对 比如临床上的疯狂 |
[15:18] | Shame. | 可惜 |
[15:19] | Maybe that’s overstating it. | 可能这说法有点夸张 |
[15:21] | Uh, just obsessive, possessive and pathologically jealous. | 只是强迫症 占有欲 还有病理性的嫉妒 |
[15:27] | What about him upstairs? | 楼上那个呢 |
[15:29] | Oh, he tried to cheer me up in the supermarket. | 噢 他在超市想让我开心点来着 |
[15:31] | Oh, so he’s gay? | 噢 那他是同性恋 |
[15:33] | What? | 什么 |
[15:34] | Well, he’s sympathetic, interested, available. | 他有同情心 有趣 单身 |
[15:38] | -That’s the way life works. -No, he’s not gay. | -生活就是如此 -不 他不是同性恋 |
[15:42] | He’s… very likeable. | 他非常可爱 |
[16:10] | Mr Clarke. | 克拉克先生 |
[16:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:15] | This is the twelfth time you’ve been late this month, Mr Clarke. | 这是你这个月第12次迟到了 克拉克先生 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I got knocked off my bike. | 可我骑车被撞了 |
[16:19] | Yesterday you had food poisoning. Friday you thought it was Saturday. | 昨天你食物中毒 周五你以为是周六 |
[16:24] | Monday you forgot to put your clock forward. | 周一你忘了拨闹钟 |
[16:27] | Oh, everybody does that. | 人人都会这样 |
[16:28] | Week last Wednesday it seems you had an appointment with the Dalai Lama. | 上周三好像你跟达赖喇嘛还有预约 |
[16:32] | Yeah, I showed you the picture. | 对 我把照片给你看了 |
[16:34] | That had Michael Jackson in it as well. | 那张照片上还有迈克尔·杰克逊 |
[16:38] | Well, he’s a great man. | 他是个伟大的人 |
[16:40] | Great enough to appear in photographs when he’s dead. | 伟大到死后还能上照片 |
[16:44] | You, Mr Clarke, are totally irresponsible, | 你 克拉克先生 完全没有责任心 |
[16:47] | you are idle and you are feckless. | 懒散 无能 |
[16:50] | Feckless? | 无能 |
[16:52] | Yes, you are without feck. | 对 你没老二 |
[16:57] | If I could replace you, I would. | 如果能换掉你我绝对会还 |
[17:02] | Yeah, well, so would I. | 对 我也是 |
[17:04] | I just don’t have anybody to replace me with. | 只是没人可以替代我 |
[17:30] | You a big skier? | 你是滑雪明星 |
[17:32] | Well, I’ve had my moments. | 我也有风光的适合 |
[17:36] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好 美女 |
[17:37] | How about cocktails for two this evening? Go halves? | 今晚去喝二人鸡尾酒怎么样 一杯分两份 |
[17:41] | Drop dead, Ray. | 去死 雷伊 |
[17:43] | All right. Think about it and get back to me. | 好吧 考虑一下再回复我 |
[17:49] | Knob. | 蠢货 |
[17:51] | -Neil? -Yeah. | -尼尔 -嗯 |
[17:53] | If you could do anything, what would you do? | 如果你无所不能 你会做什么 |
[17:54] | Hello, Neil, love. Tinned mouse or fricassee of war victim? | 你好 尼尔 亲爱的 要罐头老鼠还是油炸战俘 |
[17:59] | I will have the roast headmaster, please, Mrs B. | 请给我来一份碳烤校长 B夫人 |
[18:01] | You are a one. | 你真会说 |
[18:04] | -There you go. -Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[18:06] | Uh, I’ll have the casserole, please, Mrs B. | B夫人请给我来煲菜 |
[18:13] | You’ll enjoy that, Mr Ray. As long as you don’t eat it. | 你会喜欢的 雷伊先生 只要你不吃下去 |
[18:22] | No, I mean, if you could make anything you want happen, | 不 我是说 如果你能让 你想的一切变成现实 |
[18:25] | what would it be? | 你会做什么 |
[18:27] | I would make Dennis regurgitate my notes from chapter three. | 我会让丹尼斯把我小说的第三章 吃了再吐出来 |
[18:35] | If you could make something impossible happen. | 如果你能让不可能的事发生 |
[18:38] | Intact. | 还要完整的 |
[18:43] | What if you could make someone worship the ground you walked on? | 如果你能让一个人崇拜 你走过的路会怎么样 |
[18:47] | What, even if she thought you were a little shit? | 什么 即使她觉得你是坨大便吗 |
[18:50] | Come on, Ray. | 得了吧 雷伊 |
[18:51] | That would be taking an unfair advantage of an innocent girl. | 那是在不正当的利用 天真女孩的优势 |
[18:54] | OK, but suppose there was one thing you could do | 好吧 但如果你能做一件事 |
[18:57] | that would change your life for the better? | 让你的生活更好呢 |
[18:59] | Oh, that’s easy. I would make alien spaceships destroy 10C. | 那很简单啊 我会让外星战舰摧毁10C |
[19:09] | That sounded like it was in the school. | 听起来是学校里的 |
[19:14] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[19:15] | Stand back, stand back. Stand back, stand back. | 退后 退后 退后 退后 |
[19:17] | Now, just stay calm. | 冷静 |
[19:23] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[19:29] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[19:30] | It was the Salubrious Gat of Galaxy G946 WOT. | 是银河G946WOT的沙鲁特·盖特 |
[19:38] | Gat, what do you think you’re doing? | 盖特 你在干什么 |
[19:40] | Just practising, Sharon. | 只是练习 沙伦 |
[19:41] | We haven’t done the judicial review yet. | 我们还没完成裁决观测 |
[19:44] | We may not want to destroy this species. | 我们也许不想毁掉这种族 |
[19:46] | Who are you kidding? | 你耍谁呢 |
[19:47] | 445, 349, 722 new alien species encountered. | 总共遭遇445349722种外星生物 |
[19:54] | Number granted membership | 有多少种获得了 |
[19:55] | of the Intergalactic Community of Superior Beings? | 银河议会高等生物的位置 |
[19:58] | Zero. | 一个都没 |
[20:00] | We have high standards. | 我们标准高 |
[20:01] | You know you’re going to wipe them out. | 你知道你会消灭他们 |
[20:03] | It all depends on the earthling. | 这都取决于地球生物 |
[20:06] | And signs of a recovery seem as far away as ever. | 恢复的迹象目前似乎 |
[20:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:18] | Hello, Dennis. | 嘿 丹尼斯 |
[20:20] | Oh, Dennis. Couldn’t you have waited? | 噢 丹尼斯 你就不能等等吗 |
[20:24] | We can now go live to our reporter Brenda Emmanus | 现在将画面交给正在事故现场 |
[20:27] | at the scene of the incident. | 进行报道的布伦达·艾玛丝 |
[20:29] | It was here at Kinbrook Comprehensive School | 就是在这里 金布鲁克综合学校 |
[20:32] | that an explosion killed 38 pupils. | 一次爆炸导致38名学生死亡 |
[20:35] | A police spokesman said they could not rule out a terrorist attack | 警方发言人称这次并非恐怖袭击 |
[20:39] | but say there were no connections with reports | 并且说事件与该区域内 |
[20:41] | of a UFO sighting in the area. | 发现UFO的报道并无关联 |
[20:44] | The head teacher, Mr Robert… | 校长罗伯特先生 |
[20:50] | Oh, sure, Dennis, it was an alien spaceship. | 当然 丹尼斯 那是外星战舰 |
[20:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:55] | If I could make an alien spaceship destroy 10C, | 如果我能让外星战舰摧毁10C |
[20:58] | then I wouldn’t be farting around with this, would I? | 那就不会拿着这东西打屁了对吧 |
[21:00] | I’d just say, | 这么说吧 |
[21:02] | “Dog mess, clean yourself up.” | 狗屎 去把自己清理干净 |
[21:07] | See? | 看 |
[21:42] | It’s just shock. | 只是震惊 |
[21:43] | It’s just post-hallucination shock. That’s all it is. | 这是创伤后震惊 就是这样 |
[21:51] | I mean, it couldn’t have been an alien spaceship, Dennis, could it? | 我是说 那不可能是外星战舰 丹尼斯 对吧 |
[21:54] | I mean, it just, I mean, it couldn’t have. | 那不可能的 |
[21:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:07] | That’s my notes. | 那是我的稿子 |
[22:10] | Ah, damn it! | 啊 见鬼 |
[22:19] | Whisky, go back in the bottle. | 威士忌 回瓶子里 |
[22:25] | See? You see? There’s nothing. It’s nothing. | 看吧 你看 没事 没事 |
[22:28] | There was nothing. It’s nothing. | 什么事都没有 |
[22:30] | Whisky, go back in the bottle. | 威士忌 回瓶子里 |
[22:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:41] | I have to wave my hand. | 我得挥手才行 |
[22:54] | Whisky, exchange yourself for another bottle, a single malt. | 威士忌 去给自己换一瓶新的 纯麦芽威士忌 |
[23:01] | Hey, come back! | 嘿 回来 |
[23:24] | Door, open quick. | 门 快打开 |
[23:27] | Not that quick. | 别那么快 |
[23:29] | I didn’t mean go back to the shop to get exchanged! | 我不是让你回商店换 |
[23:38] | It’s closed. | 关门了 |
[23:43] | Oh, shit. | 噢 见鬼 |
[23:50] | -Gotcha! -Help me, Dennis! | -抓到你了 -帮我 丹尼斯 |
[23:53] | -Priority. -Help me! | -抓到目标 -帮我 |
[24:07] | Shh, Dennis, be quiet. | 嘘 丹尼斯 安静 |
[24:09] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[24:18] | All right, laddie. You’re nicked. | 好了 小伙子 你被捕了 |
[24:24] | Me be at home having dinner with Dennis. | 我正跟丹尼斯一起在家吃饭 |
[24:35] | 丹尼斯 尼尔 | |
[24:37] | You say one word about this, Constable, you’ll be on community relations. | 你只要说出去一个字 就把你调去公关部 |
[24:48] | Oh, my God. 10C! | 噢 天啊 10C |
[24:58] | Uh, let everyone who died be alive again. | 让所有死的人再活过来 |
[25:29] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[25:32] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. No, | 噢不不不不 不 |
[25:34] | I meant everybody in 10C be alive again! | 我是谁 让死在10C的人再活过来 |
[25:37] | Obviously. Not everyone who’s died ever. Are you crazy? | 肯定不是过去所有死的人啊 你疯了吗 |
[25:45] | Shit. Shit. | 见鬼 该死的 |
[25:47] | And everybody who died in the bomb blast that is alive again, | 还有所有死在炸弹袭击的人都活过来 |
[25:49] | be completely uninjured. | 而且完好无伤 |
[25:51] | Oh, shit, shit, shit! | 哦 该死的 该死的 该死的 |
[25:53] | Uh, OK, me feel better. | 好 我感觉好点 |
[25:57] | Oh, that’s better. | 噢 好点了 |
[25:58] | Me have a really good idea about what to do next. | 我对要做什么有个好主意 |
[26:01] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 噢 好主意 |
[26:02] | Um, let the explosion never have happened. | 呃 让爆炸从未发生过 |
[26:05] | No, I mean, if you could make anything you wanted happen, | 不 我是说 如果你能让你 想要的人和事发生 |
[26:09] | what would it be? | 你会要什么 |
[26:11] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起 什么 |
[26:12] | If you could do anything, what would you do? | 如果你无所不能 你会做什么 |
[26:16] | That’s very weird. I think I just dreamt that I could. | 真是奇怪 我好像梦到过我真的可以 |
[26:19] | What? | 什么 |
[26:20] | Do anything. I dreamt that I could just wave my hand and say such-and-such | 做任何事 我梦到可以挥挥手 然后说说 |
[26:23] | and it would happen. | 事情就会发生 |
[26:24] | So what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[26:26] | I made alien spaceships destroy 10C. | 我让外星战舰摧毁了10C |
[26:28] | Good thinking. | 好想法 |
[26:30] | I would make Dorothy Pringle worship the ground I walked on. | 我会让桃乐西·普林格尔崇拜 我走过的路 |
[26:33] | You wouldn’t be so cruel. | 你不会这么残忍吧 |
[26:40] | Hello and welcome to Book News, | 大家好 欢迎收看图书新闻 |
[26:43] | the show where you get to know what books are coming to you | 在节目中你能了解所有 即将来到你身边的书籍 |
[26:46] | and authors get what’s coming to them. | 以及创作那些书的作者 |
[26:49] | What’s the truth under publishers’ blurbs? | 出版商一堆废话背后的真相 究竟是什么 |
[26:51] | Why do writers’ photographs always show them looking ten years younger? | 为什么作者的照片总是让他们 显得年轻10岁 |
[26:55] | You’ve come to the right place to find out. | 在这里你都能了解到 |
[26:58] | Our first guest tonight is Mortimer Stanley, | 我们今晚的第一位嘉宾是 莫迪莫·斯坦利 |
[27:01] | whose latest novel is entitled What You See With Your Eyes Open. | 他的最新小说标题是 《你睁眼看到什么》 |
[27:06] | Mortimer, your last novel was published nearly ten years ago. | 莫迪莫 你的上一部小说 出版于快10年轻 |
[27:10] | It got what they call “mixed reviews” | 它收获的评论是”毁誉参半” |
[27:12] | and sold fewer than 3, 000 copies. | 而且只卖了不到3000本 |
[27:15] | What possessed you to write another one? | 是什么附身了你让你接着在写一本 |
[27:17] | Well, my wife was dying. | 我妻子当时快死了 |
[27:20] | You were estranged, weren’t you? | 你们很感情疏远 不是吗 |
[27:21] | Well, yes, but on her deathbed, she urged me to write another book. | 对 但临终躺在床上 她催促我再写一本 |
[27:25] | Knowing that she would never have to read it? | 即使知道她不可能看到 |
[27:28] | Well… | 这个 |
[27:29] | Fenella’s complaining that you didn’t tell her | 费内拉在抱怨你没跟她说 |
[27:31] | about his shoplifting conviction. | 他有小偷小摸的前科 |
[27:32] | Well, he was 14, James. It’s got nothing to do with his book. | 他当时才14岁 詹姆斯 这跟他的书完全没关系 |
[27:35] | Well, neither has the show, Cath. | 这节目不也是 |
[27:37] | Listen, what upsets Fenella about you is your integrity. | 听着 费内拉对你最不爽的 是你的正直 |
[27:41] | But me, I quite like it. | 但我 挺喜欢的 |
[27:45] | Play your cards right, you could get your own office | 站好队 你就能得到自己的办公室 |
[27:48] | with a bigger desk and a view. | 更大的桌子和观景窗 |
[27:52] | Um… | 呃 |
[27:57] | Sorry. Excuse me one second. | 对不起 失陪一下 |
[28:00] | Mind you, you’ve gotta play your cards right. | 小心了 选好你的阵营 |
[28:03] | Hey, what the hell are you doing here? | 嘿 你在这干什么 |
[28:05] | -Don’t I get a kiss? -Please go away. | -不喜欢亲一个 -求你走开 |
[28:07] | That wouldn’t be fair to you, Cath. | 那样对你不公平 凯瑟 |
[28:09] | This is a wonderful opportunity for you to get to know the real me. | 这是让你了解真正的我的好机会 |
[28:13] | Well… I’m calling security. | 好吧 我叫保安了 |
[28:14] | No, not just the charming, high-flying military strategist. | 不 这不只是有魅力 高高在上的军事策略 |
[28:17] | Hello, security? | 喂 保安 |
[28:19] | Not the inventor of extreme rendition, either. | 也不是极限表演的发明者 |
[28:21] | Yes, I’ve got an intruder in room 405. | 对 405房有个闯入者 |
[28:23] | Or the mastermind behind warrantless domestic surveillance. | 或者无证搜查幕后的主脑 |
[28:28] | Just a humble officer who adores you. | 只是个爱慕你的谦卑的军官 |
[28:33] | OK, Grant, I appreciate that you like me… | 好吧 格兰特 谢谢你喜欢我 |
[28:36] | Like? Like? What do you think, | 喜欢 喜欢 你以为我跟 |
[28:39] | I’m one of these cardboard cut-outs? | 那边的跳梁小丑一样吗 |
[28:41] | Like? No. No, no, no. Adulate. Worship. | 喜欢 不 不 这是谄媚 崇拜 |
[28:46] | OK, well, I don’t adulate or worship you. | 好吧 我不谄媚也不崇拜你 |
[28:49] | I don’t even really like you. | 我甚至不喜欢你 |
[28:50] | So that’s why I’m asking you to just go away and leave me alone. | 所以我请你走开 别来烦我 |
[28:55] | -So there’s some hope? -No, no, no. There’s no hope. | -所以还有希望 -没有 没有希望 |
[28:58] | Cath, I came all the way to England to see you. | 凯瑟 我大老远跑到英国来看你 |
[29:01] | Doesn’t that show you how much I care about you? | 这难道不足以体现我有多关心你吗 |
[29:03] | No, it shows me that you’re obsessed. | 不 这只让我看到你太固执 |
[29:05] | Obsession’s not a quality that I admire. | 固执不是我钦佩的品质 |
[29:07] | Really? | 真的 |
[29:09] | I think the lady wants you to go, Colonel. | 我想这位女士希望你离开 上校 |
[29:14] | You work for the BBC, don’t you? | 你为BBC工作对吗 |
[29:17] | I do. | 没错 |
[29:20] | You know who ultimately controls the British Broadcasting Corporation? | 你知道究竟是谁在控制 英国广播公司 |
[29:27] | A little guy that used to work down the hall from me | 一个以前在北卡罗来纳州布拉格堡 |
[29:29] | at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. | 我的大厅里给我工作的小个子 |
[29:31] | And he did it in his spare time. | 他还是在业余时间干的 |
[29:37] | I’ll catch you later, honey. | 我下次再来找你 亲爱的 |
[29:47] | It was a party. I was doing a documentary. I was drunk. | 那是个派对 我在拍个纪录片 喝多了 |
[29:51] | Judging me. | 随你怎么想 |
[30:02] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:15] | Let 10C become a model class, kind and considerate. | 让10年级C班成为模范班级 同学们友善而体贴 |
[30:19] | Oh, and eager to learn. | 对学习有着无限渴望 |
[30:32] | -Good afternoon, 10C. -Good afternoon, Mr Clarke. | -下午好 同学们 -下午好 克拉克老师 |
[30:37] | Um, could you all turn to page 73, please, and read the entire chapter? | 请大家翻到73页 把整章读一遍 |
[30:41] | -What, the whole chapter? -Yes. | -什么 整章 -是的 |
[30:43] | -Oh, good. -How exciting! | -太好了 -真兴奋 |
[30:46] | He’s letting us read the whole chapter! | 他居然让我们念一整章 |
[30:48] | -Great. -Well, you get on with it, then. | -太棒了 -好的 可以开始了吗 |
[30:59] | 优秀员工 | |
[31:14] | Let the headmaster be nice to me for a change. | 让校长对我的态度好一点 |
[31:19] | And what you did with the guitar quite beggars belief. | 你在吉他方面的才能太差劲了 |
[31:21] | That is not how Kumbaya goes. | 空巴亚可不是那样弹奏的 |
[31:23] | Neil. So good to see you! | 尼尔 见到你真是太好了 |
[31:25] | I love what you’re wearing. It really does, it’s just a great ensemble. | 我很喜欢你的打扮 是真的 这是很好的组合 |
[31:29] | So similar to what you were wearing before. | 和你之前穿的很像 |
[31:31] | But your laissez-faire attitude to work is a great counterpoint | 但是你对于工作的认真 态度实在是太了不起了 |
[31:34] | to my by-the-book approach. | 我会给你好好记上一笔 |
[31:35] | Great having you on the staff, Neil. | 有你在真好 尼尔 |
[31:37] | -Thank you. -Right. | -谢谢你 -好的 |
[31:39] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[31:40] | He must love you an awful lot to fly across the Atlantic. | 他飞过大西洋来见你 对你的爱意可见一斑 |
[31:44] | No, he just can’t bear losing anything. | 不 他只是无法忍受失败 |
[31:46] | As far as Grant’s concerned, I’m just a piece of lost property | 从格兰特的角度看来 我只是一个他曾经失去的东西 |
[31:49] | he wants to retrieve and put back on his mantelpiece. | 他现在想要重新得到 放回他的壁炉架上 |
[31:53] | He was really scary. Crazy. | 他真的很可怕 很疯狂 |
[31:56] | I had a boyfriend like that once. | 我曾经有一个类似的男友 |
[31:59] | The sort who wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 那种不容许别人反对他的人 |
[32:01] | Did you? What happened? | 是吗 发生了什么 |
[32:02] | I married him. | 我嫁给了他 |
[32:05] | Mr Eriksson, you know the romance languages, | 埃里克松先生 你会很多浪漫的语言 |
[32:07] | French, Italian… | 法语 意大利语 |
[32:09] | Yes, Miss Pringle, I teach them. | 是的 普林格尔小姐 我是教这些语言的 |
[32:11] | Well, I was wondering how they got their name? | 我想知道他们是怎么起名字的 |
[32:13] | -It’s to do with Rome, ancient Rome. -It’s from the Latin. | -是用古罗马的名字 -起源于拉丁语 |
[32:18] | So it’s just a coincidence that they sound so romantic? | 那么它们听起来如此 浪漫只是一种巧合了 |
[32:20] | Actually, I’m thinking of switching to economics. | 事实上 我正在考虑 开始研究经济学 |
[32:23] | Oh. | 噢 |
[32:25] | He is… | 是的 |
[32:32] | Let Miss Pringle worship Ray. | 让普林格尔小姐崇拜雷伊 |
[32:37] | Ray. | 雷伊 |
[32:53] | I can do abso-fucking-lutely anything. | 我什么都能做到 |
[33:06] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[33:10] | Me be President of the United States. | 让我成为美国总统 |
[33:18] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[33:20] | Me be President of the United States. | 让我成为美国总统 |
[33:23] | -Thank God we found you, sir. -Sorry? | -感谢老天 总算找到你了 先生 -什么 |
[33:24] | We’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我们在到处找你 |
[33:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[33:27] | Help! Help! Guns! They’re shooting! | 来人 来人 他们在开枪 |
[33:30] | Move, move, move! Move! | 走走走 |
[33:37] | I am sorry about that, Mr President. | 非常抱歉 总统先生 |
[33:40] | Now, here are the briefing papers for Syria, the deficit, | 这些是叙利亚的作战简报 正在亏损 |
[33:44] | Israel and the Middle East, China, global warming, | 以色列和中东问题 中国 全球变暖 |
[33:47] | unemployment and the Arctic Wildlife Reserve. | 失业率和北极禁猎区 |
[33:51] | They’re shooting! | 他们追上来了 |
[33:53] | Me be my old self at home! | 还是回家当原来的自己吧 |
[34:02] | I can do anything. | 我无所不能 |
[34:07] | OK, but what do I really want? | 好的 但是我真正想要的是什么 |
[34:17] | Give me a really big dick. | 给我来个真正的大老二 |
[34:21] | Ouch, not that big, obviously! | 也别这么大啊 |
[34:24] | Just… Dick, return to the old size. | 让老二变回原来的尺寸 |
[34:32] | OK, um… Let me have a penis that women find exciting. | 好的 让我有一个能让 女人觉得兴奋的老二 |
[34:40] | Yeah, it’s good, yeah. Can I have it in white? | 是的 很好 是的 能变成白色的吗 |
[34:43] | Right, OK, um… | 好的 好了 呃 |
[34:45] | Let me have a really great body. | 让我有一副好身材 |
[34:49] | Wow. | 哇 |
[34:52] | No. | 不 |
[34:53] | Um, no, look, no, look, give me the body of a great man. | 不 听着 不 听着 让我有个伟人的身体 |
[34:58] | What the fuck? Not Albert Einstein. | 搞什么 我才不想当爱因斯坦 |
[35:02] | Let me have the great body of a man. | 让我有副男人的好身材 |
[35:12] | Me be able to see Catherine from downstairs, now. | 让我现在从楼上看到凯瑟琳 |
[35:29] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[35:33] | Let me not be able to see her. | 让我看不到她 |
[35:35] | No, I don’t mean me go blind. | 不 我不是说要变成瞎子 |
[35:37] | Let me be able to see but floor be as it was. | 让我能看见 但是房间变回原样 |
[35:45] | Uh, Catherine from downstairs, forget what just happened. | 让楼下的凯瑟琳忘记刚才的事 |
[35:57] | Move out of the way. | 让一下 |
[35:58] | Thank you. Quiet, please. Quietly. | 谢谢 请安静 安静 |
[36:12] | -Um. Ray? -Hmm? | -呃 雷伊 -嗯 |
[36:14] | You know earlier on we were talking about being able to do anything? | 你还记得我们之前谈过的 能够无所不能吗 |
[36:19] | -Oh, yeah. -Yeah, well, um… | -是的 -是的 这个嘛 |
[36:21] | This is going to sound kind of stupid but suddenly I can. | 这听起来有点傻 但我突然之间可以了 |
[36:28] | -Can what? -Do anything. | -可以什么 -无所不能 |
[36:30] | Just make things happen. | 让事情发生 |
[36:31] | Things that shouldn’t happen, I just wave my hand and they do. | 一些本来不会发生的事情 只要我一挥手就 |
[36:36] | You feeling OK? | 你还好吧 |
[36:39] | Yeah, um, just look. | 是的 你看着 |
[36:44] | You, tell us who you were. | 你 告诉我们你是谁 |
[36:46] | You’ll never believe this but I was a conjuror! | 你绝对不会相信的 但我是个魔术师 |
[36:50] | I went by the name of The Great Alfredo. | 我被人们称为伟大的阿尔弗雷多 |
[36:53] | Real name was Reg Hoskins. | 真名叫睿哥·霍思金 |
[36:55] | I did variety, clubs, private parties, the lot. | 我会杂耍 马戏 参加私人舞会 |
[36:59] | What is this? 3D projection or something, right? | 这是怎么回事 是3D投影之类的 对吧 |
[37:01] | Course, it’s all gone now. | 当然现在都过去了 |
[37:04] | -I blame the wogs. -Hey! | -都要怪那些流浪汉 -嘿 |
[37:05] | All that black minstrel stuff. | 那些黑人歌手 |
[37:08] | Once they started allowing that… | 一旦他们开始唱 |
[37:09] | That’s not me, that’s what I’m saying. It’s… | 不是我说的 不是我 是 |
[37:10] | Jews took over the business. It was never the same again. | 犹太人接管了生意 完全变了样子 |
[37:13] | Just go and jump out the window. | 给我从窗户跳出去 |
[37:15] | Right-o. Watch this. | 好吧 看好了 |
[37:30] | What… | 什么 |
[37:31] | -How did you do that? -I don’t know. | -你怎么做到的 -我不知道 |
[37:35] | I could swear it was the skeleton talking. | 我发誓刚才骨架在说话 |
[37:37] | -Yeah, it was. -OK. | -是的 没错 -好的 |
[37:40] | Let me see you do another one. | 让我再感受一下 |
[37:42] | Well, what? I can’t think of anything. | 什么 我现在什么都不想 |
[37:43] | Oh, come on. You know, how about some flowers? | 拜托 你懂得 来点花怎么样 |
[37:48] | Bunch of flowers in my hand. | 给我手里来束花 |
[37:50] | It’s pathetic. How about room be covered in flowers? | 这太可怜了 不如让这个 房间堆满鲜花 |
[37:55] | Come on, Ray. | 拜托 雷伊 |
[37:58] | Ray. Think of something more imaginative. | 雷伊 想象一些更加不可思议的东西 |
[38:02] | Bloody hell, Palmer. Did you just throw this out the window? | 我的天 帕尔默 是你把这个从窗户扔下去的 |
[38:05] | Neil. Did you throw this out the window? | 尼尔 这是你仍的 |
[38:08] | That’s very funny. | 真有趣 |
[38:09] | What are you doing here? Go on, get on home. I’ll cover for you. | 你们在这里做什么 来吧 回家去 我会替你保密 |
[38:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[38:17] | This is the best sandwich I’ve ever tasted. | 这是我吃过的最好吃的三明治 |
[38:20] | Told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[38:22] | You know what? We could own a racehorse. | 你知道吗 我们可以赢一场赛马 |
[38:25] | Ray, we could own every racehorse in the world. | 雷伊 我们可以买对 世界上所有的马赛 |
[38:28] | No shit. | 说得对 |
[38:38] | -We win every time? -They’re all ours. | -我们每次都能赢 -它们都是我们的 |
[38:42] | Let’s forget about the horses. | 别管买马的事情了 |
[38:44] | We could have anything, Neil. | 我们无所不能 尼尔 |
[38:46] | Wealth, fame. Women. | 财富 名声 女人 |
[38:50] | We could make any woman fall in love with us. | 我们可以让任何女人爱上我们 |
[38:53] | Neil, any woman we want. | 尼尔 任何我们想要的女人 |
[38:57] | Goodnight, Catherine. See you later. | 晚安 凯瑟琳 再见 |
[39:04] | Jump in, babe. | 上车 宝贝 |
[39:06] | Kerb crawling is illegal in this country, Grant. | 这样的行为是违法的 格兰特 |
[39:08] | That doesn’t really apply to people with my security clearance. | 但是对我这样忠诚的人不适用 |
[39:11] | Besides, how else are you going to get home? | 再说了 你要怎么回家 |
[39:13] | On the Tube. Go away. | 坐地铁 你走吧 |
[39:15] | The London Underground is worse than anything we ever did in Guantanamo. | 伦敦的地铁比关塔那摩 监狱的情况还要糟糕 |
[39:18] | -You don’t deserve that. -No, I don’t deserve this, either. | -你不应该如此 -不 我也不想坐车 |
[39:21] | -Please, leave me alone. -OK, OK, I get it. | -求你别骚扰我 -好的 好的 我懂了 |
[39:24] | But you gotta let me down gently, huh? | 但是你得让我来点温柔的吧 |
[39:26] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:28] | Well, there’s somebody else, right? | 你有别人了 对吧 |
[39:30] | No, Grant, that’s not what this is about. | 不 格兰特 不是这么回事 |
[39:32] | It’s… | 是 |
[39:34] | You and I are not compatible. | 你和我无法共处 |
[39:38] | So, we could grab some coffee, sit and talk. | 那么我们可以一起喝杯咖啡 一起坐下来聊聊 |
[39:41] | What would that even achieve? There’s nothing to talk about. | 那能有什么用呢 我们没什么好聊的 |
[39:44] | Except for the luxury apartment I rented for us. | 比如我为我们两租的豪华公寓 |
[39:47] | It’s got a view of St Paul’s Cathedral. | 可以看到圣保罗大教堂 |
[39:50] | Oh, my God. Go home, Grant. | 我的天 回去吧 格兰特 |
[39:53] | -Here’s the key. -I don’t want it. | -给你钥匙 -我不需要 |
[39:55] | And when I get you up there, | 当我带你到那里 |
[39:57] | you’re going to think you died and went to heaven. | 你会以为你上了天堂 |
[40:38] | -Fuck Grant. -Oh, yeah, fuck Grant. | -去他的格兰特 -是的 去他的格兰特 |
[40:40] | Fuck Grant. | 去他的格兰特 |
[40:45] | Fuck James Cleverill. | 去他妈的詹姆斯·可莱威尔 |
[40:47] | Fuck James Cleverill | 去他妈的詹姆斯·可莱威尔 |
[40:54] | Fuck all TV producers. | 所有的电视制作人见鬼去吧 |
[40:56] | Especially ones that say you can sleep with them. | 尤其是那些说你可以 和他们上床的 |
[40:59] | But if I play my cards right. | 但如果我做的没错 |
[41:11] | Why do I always end up with the control freaks? | 我为什么总是会遇上 那种喜欢控制的怪物 |
[41:14] | -Or gays. -Yeah. | -或者基佬 -是的 |
[41:16] | -Who? -Him upstairs. | -谁 -楼上的那位 |
[41:19] | Oh, honey, he’s not gay. | 亲爱的 他不是基佬 |
[41:21] | He’s attractive. He’s kind. | 他很有魅力 很善良 |
[41:25] | Well, then, fuck him. | 那好吧 去他妈的 |
[41:26] | -No, he’s nice. -No, I don’t mean fuck him. | -不 他很好 -不 我不是说去他的 |
[41:30] | I mean fuck him. | 我是说上他 |
[41:38] | -You mean fuck him? -Yeah. | -你是说上他 -是的 |
[41:40] | -What, right now? -No, not now. | -什么 现在 -不 不是现在 |
[41:43] | You’ve got to let me do your make-up first. | 你得先让我帮你化妆 |
[41:49] | Malfunction. Galactic power failure. | 故障 银河能力故障 |
[41:53] | Bother, we’ll have to suspend the test. | 真烦 我们得推迟试验 |
[41:56] | -What? -This is on the blink, Sharon. | -什么 -这东西坏了 沙伦 |
[41:58] | The earthling won’t have galactic power until I get it working again. | 除非我修好它 否则地球人无法有超能力 |
[42:02] | Botheration! | 真烦人 |
[42:04] | I thought our galactic powers meant we could do anything? | 我还以为我们的银河能力 能让我们无所不能 |
[42:13] | Catherine from downstairs, be madly in love with me. | 楼下的凯瑟琳疯狂的爱上我 |
[42:16] | That was quick. | 真快啊 |
[42:22] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[42:24] | -Um, you’re not gay, are you? -No, no. | -你不是基佬 对吧 -不 不是 |
[42:36] | -Let’s go to bed. -OK. | -我们上床吧 -好的 |
[42:43] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[42:46] | Ow, my leg! | 我的腿 |
[42:53] | Got it. | 可以了 |
[42:54] | Galactic power now returning to earthling. | 银河能力回到地球人身上 |
[43:13] | Don’t get ready for work. | 还没准备好工作呢 |
[43:30] | Weather, be like it is in Los Angeles. | 给我洛杉矶的天气 |
[43:35] | I didn’t mean be like it is in Los Angeles right this moment. | 我不是说要和洛杉矶的时区一样 |
[43:38] | It’s the middle of the night, for crying out loud. | 我的上帝 现在那里是午夜 |
[43:41] | Weather, be like it usually is | 天气 要和洛杉矶 |
[43:43] | in Los Angeles during the day. | 平常白天的天气一样 |
[43:47] | So pedantic. | 太迂腐了 |
[43:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[43:57] | Clothes, get dressed on me. | 衣服 自己穿好 |
[44:04] | And smarten yourselves up. | 自己清理一下 |
[44:06] | Better. | 好点了 |
[44:31] | Miss Pringle, this really… | 普林格尔小姐 这真得 |
[44:34] | has to stop. | 停止了 |
[44:36] | -Oh, Lord. -Oh, Lord. | -主啊 -主啊 |
[44:44] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[44:48] | Ah. OK. | 好的 |
[44:50] | That was a very interesting… Ow! Ow! | 真的很有趣 |
[44:53] | Could you just stop that, please? | 能请你停下吗 |
[44:54] | You, stop tapping. Let’s just have a break, shall we? Just… | 你别敲了 我们吃早饭好吗 |
[44:59] | Right, what’s next? | 好的 下一个是什么 |
[45:03] | This one’s in German. Wow. | 这是德语 |
[45:07] | Let me be able to understand German. | 让我懂德语 |
[45:14] | What are you talking about, Dennis? | 你在说什么 丹尼斯 |
[45:17] | Look, just shut up, OK? I can handle this. | 听着 你闭嘴好吗 我能处理这个 |
[45:21] | She’s not going to ask me to marry her. | 她不会让我娶她的 |
[45:24] | Or have my children, OK? | 或者为我生孩子 好吗 |
[45:28] | Dennis, what are you talking about? | 丹尼斯 你到底在说什么 |
[45:33] | That’s a good idea, actually. What are you talking about? | 那是个好主意 你在说什么 |
[45:35] | Dennis, be able to talk. | 丹尼斯 让你能说话 |
[45:36] | Biscuits. | 饼干 |
[45:39] | -What? -Biscuits. | -什么 -饼干 |
[45:41] | Maybe if I make her fall in love with me like a little bit, you know, | 也许如果我让她 多爱上我一点 你知道的 |
[45:44] | so she doesn’t want to marry me | 她不想嫁给我 |
[45:46] | -but she would have sex on a regular… -Biscuits. | -但是想要定期的性生活 -饼干 |
[45:47] | -For crying out loud, they’re in the cupboard. -What are? | -我的老天 它们在碗柜里 -什么 |
[45:50] | Biscuits. Red biscuits, black biscuits. | 饼干 红的 黑的 |
[45:53] | -Nothing else matters. -Is that all you think about? | -那才是最重要的 -你只想着那些 |
[45:55] | Yes, yes! Biscuits. | 是的 是的 饼干 |
[45:59] | All right, Dennis, become a rational, thinking creature. | 好的 丹尼斯 成为一个有 合理想法的生物 |
[46:03] | Look, I just can’t concentrate on anything until | 听着 如果不让我吃饼干 |
[46:05] | I’ve had one of those biscuits. | 我什么都无法做 |
[46:07] | I know it’s crazy but that’s how it is. I guess I’m kind of hooked on them. | 我知道这很疯狂 但这是事实 我想我被它们迷住了 |
[46:10] | So please give me just one biscuit, | 所以请你给我一块饼干 |
[46:11] | then I’ll be able to think about something else. | 那样我才能想别的东西 |
[46:15] | That makes sense. | 说的很有道理 |
[46:16] | Oh, oh, oh! He’s getting the biscuits! He’s getting them! This is it! | 他要去拿饼干了 他要去拿了 太棒了 |
[46:18] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[46:22] | He’s got them. | 他拿到了 |
[46:24] | He’s got them. He’s going to throw one. Get ready, get ready. Here it comes. | 他拿到了 他要扔了 准备好 准备好 来了 |
[46:27] | Ah! Mmm. Mmm. | 啊 |
[46:31] | God, it must be terrible being a dog. | 天啊 当狗真可怕 |
[46:33] | I never realised you had so many cravings. | 我从不知道你有如此的渴望 |
[46:36] | -It’s no worse than you and that bitch. -What bitch? | -比你和那贱货要好 -什么贱货 |
[46:38] | The bitch you were shagging last night. | 昨晚和你亲嘴的贱货 |
[46:41] | Oh, my God. She’s not a bitch, OK? | 我的天 她不是贱货 好吗 |
[46:43] | She’s a lovely human female. | 她是一位可爱的人类女性 |
[46:45] | And we weren’t just shagging. | 我们不仅亲嘴了 |
[46:46] | Right. Come to think of it, I wouldn’t mind shagging your leg right now. | 对了 想想看 我不介意现在抱着你的腿来一发 |
[46:49] | A little leg dance, huh? Just above the sock. | 来一点大腿舞 射在你的袜子上 |
[46:51] | -Ah… -How about it? Come on, Daddy. | 怎么样 来吧 老爷子 |
[46:53] | I thought I turned you into a rational, thinking creature. | 我还以为我把你变成了 一个想法合理的生物 |
[46:56] | Rational, thinking creatures still have desires. | 想法合理的生物也是有欲望的 |
[46:59] | Oh, well, we can soon deal with that. | 那个我们很快就会谈到 |
[47:00] | No! | 不 |
[47:02] | -No, no, don’t take my desires away from me. -Why not? | -不不 不要剥夺我的欲望 -为什么 |
[47:05] | They’re what makes my life worth living. Biscuits, shagging. | 那会让我的生活有价值 饼干 爱爱 |
[47:09] | I don’t think I like your conversation. | 我不喜欢你说的话 |
[47:11] | But I worship you, master. I love you so much. | 但我崇拜你 主人 我非常爱你 |
[47:14] | -I can’t bear displeasing you. -I… I know. | -我完全无法讨厌你 -我 我知道 |
[47:16] | -My whole world collapses… -I know. Yes. I love you. | -我说的都是真的 -我知道 是的 我爱你 |
[47:17] | …when you’re cross with me. | 我们两个是一起的 |
[47:18] | Look, maybe it was better when you didn’t talk. | 听着 也许你不会说话要好点 |
[47:20] | Oh, no, don’t take away my power of speech now that I can think rationally. | 不 不要让我不能说话 因为我现在有理智的想法 |
[47:23] | That would be so cruel. | 那样会很残酷的 |
[47:26] | -I heard the bell. Somebody at the door. -OK, no… | -我听到门铃响了 有人来了 -好的 不要 |
[47:27] | -The bell! Hey! The bell! -No, no. Dennis. Dennis, good dog. | -门铃响了 来人开门 -不不 丹尼斯 好狗狗 |
[47:29] | -Hello, the bell! -Dennis… Dennis. | -嘿 门铃响了 -丹尼斯 丹尼斯 |
[47:30] | -Hey, hey, somebody. -Just… Just quiet. | -嘿 嘿 来人 -你给我安静 |
[47:32] | There it goes again. Hey, hey, somebody at the door. | 门铃又响了 来人开门啊 |
[47:34] | Oh, no, have I done something wrong again? | 不 难道我又做错了 |
[47:36] | No, just… Just be quiet. Do you understand me? | 不 你别说话 你不懂吗 |
[47:39] | Yes. Yes, anything to stop you being angry with me. | 是的 是的 任何你不喜欢的 东西也让我不爽 |
[47:42] | The bell! There it goes again! | 门铃邮箱了 |
[47:43] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[47:45] | Dennis, listen. Just listen, listen, listen, listen. | 丹尼斯 听着 你听着 听着 听着 |
[47:47] | Be quiet. That is an order. | 别说话 这是命令 |
[47:49] | Right. Quiet. | 好的 安静 |
[47:51] | I like obeying orders, especially your orders. | 我喜欢听命令 尤其是你的命令 |
[47:54] | Good. Well, then, shut the fuck up. | 很好 那你就闭上嘴 |
[47:57] | Right, right. Shut the fuck up. Yeah, right. | 好的 好的 闭上嘴 好的 |
[48:03] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[48:08] | Oh, God, I made her do it. I made her do it… I… OK. | 天啊 是我让她来的 是我让她来的 |
[48:16] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[48:18] | -Can I come in? -Yes, yes, yes, yes, of course. | -我能进来吗 -是的 是的 当然 |
[48:23] | -So, look, um, about last night… -Yes. | -那么 关于昨晚的事情 -是的 |
[48:27] | -Is this a bad time? -No, no. No, no. | -我来的不是时候 -不不不 |
[48:29] | OK. Um, I just… I don’t want you to think | 好的 我不想让你认为 |
[48:31] | that I, um, do that sort of thing all the time | 我一直都是这样的人 |
[48:34] | because… Because I don’t. | 因为我不是那样的人 |
[48:37] | -Um… I was slightly drunk. -Yeah, well, I mean, naturally. | -我当时有点醉了 -是的 我是说这很自然 |
[48:40] | Otherwise we probably wouldn’t have done the thing with the… | 不然我们就也许不会做哪些 |
[48:42] | -No, no, no, that’s not what I mean. -…beard trimmer. | -不不不 我不是那意思 -有趣的事情了 |
[48:44] | I mean, I like you. I, um, I’ve always really enjoyed talking to you. | 我喜欢你 我很喜欢和你聊天 |
[48:48] | I just… I probably wouldn’t have jumped on you like that if I hadn’t… | 如果不是那样的话 我不可能直接投入你的怀抱 |
[48:52] | -Been pissed as a newt? -Well, sort of. | -烂醉如泥 -有点 |
[48:56] | Yeah, OK. Well, then, let’s just forget it. It never… It never happened. | 是的 好的 那我们就忘了它 它没有发生过 |
[48:59] | No, no, no, that’s not what I’m saying, Neil. | 不不不 我不是那意思 尼尔 |
[49:01] | Oh, well, um, what did you want, then? | 那么你想说什么呢 |
[49:04] | Shag her, Neil! | 亲她 尼尔 |
[49:06] | That’s Dennis. | 那是丹尼斯 |
[49:09] | -Dennis? -Yeah. He is a plumber. | -丹尼斯 -是的 他是水管工 |
[49:12] | Um, I’m having a few problems with my waterworks. My water pipes. | 我的奶子 水管 有点问题 |
[49:15] | Shag her, Neil! | 亲她 尼尔 |
[49:17] | I’d better get him the shagger. It’s a special wrench that plumbers use. | 我得给他”吻痕” 这是水管工的专用扳手 |
[49:24] | I thought I told you to shut up. | 我不是让你闭嘴吗 |
[49:25] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 我真的很抱歉 |
[49:27] | You’re supposed to be a rational, thinking creature. | 你应该是一个理性的生物 |
[49:29] | Sorry, sorry. Can’t help myself. | 抱歉 抱歉 我控制不住 |
[49:30] | Sorry. Oh, dear. I wanna shag your leg. | 抱歉 天啊 我想抱着你的腿 |
[49:32] | Shh. It’s not a great time, to be honest. | 说实话 现在不合适 |
[49:34] | Maybe later, if you behave. | 之后再说 但你得听话 |
[49:37] | Oh… Couldn’t… Couldn’t find the shagger, | 找不到 找不到扳手 |
[49:40] | so he just went with the old decoupler. | 他只能用剥线器 |
[49:41] | I love you, Neil! | 我爱你 尼尔 |
[49:43] | Shut up, Dennis! | 闭嘴 丹尼斯 |
[49:45] | It’s odd, isn’t it, shouting at the plumber like that? | 这很奇怪对吧 对着水管工那样大叫 |
[49:48] | But, uh, the fact is he’s my brother. The plumber is my brother. | 但事实是 他是我兄弟 水管工是我兄弟 |
[49:51] | Say you love me, Neil. | 说你爱我 尼尔 |
[49:54] | And we’re very close. | 我们关系很好 |
[49:55] | -God, Rosie was right. -Rosie? | -天啊 罗西说的对 -罗西 |
[49:57] | Please can I shag your leg? | 我能抱着你的腿吗 |
[50:00] | Jesus, Neil, how could you? The next morning! | 天啊 尼尔 你怎么能这样 这才过了多久 |
[50:03] | What? I… | 什么 我 |
[50:04] | -Why do I always end up with creeps? -I’m not a creep! | -我为什么总是碰上怪胎 -我不是怪胎 |
[50:08] | There was a cat, Neil! Neil! Hey, you, cat! | 有只猫 尼尔 尼尔 嘿 猫 |
[50:11] | Stay out of my garden, go on! Neil, it’s a ginger tom! | 理我的花园远点 尼尔 是个雄猫 |
[50:16] | Dennis, be a dumb animal again for five minutes. | 丹尼斯 重新当五分钟动物 |
[50:21] | So she thinks I’m gay. | 她以为我是基佬 |
[50:23] | I mean, so what, you know? | 我是说 那又如何 |
[50:25] | I mean, it means that she won’t want to marry me or have my kids. | 就是说她不想和我结婚生子 |
[50:30] | Bingo. Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[50:33] | Thank you, Dennis. | 谢谢你 丹尼斯 |
[50:40] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[50:45] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[50:49] | Um, me be on the bus. | 让我上车 |
[50:54] | Ah! I don’t mean on the bus. I mean in the bus. | 我不是说在车上 我是说在车里 |
[51:00] | Not in the engine. In the passenger accommodation! | 不是在引擎盖里 是在乘客处 |
[51:10] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[51:12] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[51:23] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[51:25] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[51:27] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[51:28] | -Ray. -You’ve gotta stop Miss Pringle. | -雷伊 -你得阻止普林格尔小姐 |
[51:31] | She’s… She’s set up shrines all over the school. | 她 她在学校设立了圣地 |
[51:33] | There’s even a website. | 甚至还有网站 |
[51:35] | Look, you wanted her to worship you, OK? | 听着 是你想和她有一腿的 好吗 |
[51:36] | -Not like this. -Ray, I don’t have time for this. | -不是像这样 -雷伊 我现在没空 |
[51:39] | Wait, wait, wait. You haven’t lost the powers, have you? | 等等 等等 你的魔力 没有失去吧 |
[51:40] | -No, I haven’t lost the powers. Ray. -You have. You’ve lost the… | -是的 我没有失去魔力 -有的 你失去了 |
[51:43] | -I haven’t lost the powers. -Do the thing. | -我没有失去魔力 -那就让我看看 |
[51:44] | Ray, become a duck. | 雷伊变成鸭子 |
[51:48] | Ray. Ray, stop it. Ray, stop it. Ray, stop it. Ray, become a sausage. | 雷伊 停下 停下 停下 你还是变香肠吧 |
[51:54] | -I haven’t lost the powers, Ray, OK? This is… -Where is he, Neil? | -我没有失去力量 好吗 -他在哪 尼尔 |
[51:58] | Oh. That’s his car. | 这是他的车 |
[52:01] | Oh. Behold the car of Ray! | 看啊 是雷伊的车 |
[52:08] | -Catherine, can we talk? -No. | -凯瑟琳 我们能谈谈吗 -不行 |
[52:11] | But I love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[52:12] | You also love Dennis, apparently. | 但你也爱丹尼斯 |
[52:14] | -Did you take that off there? -Uh, no, this is mine. | -你要结账吗 -不 这是我带来的 |
[52:17] | -Yours? -Yeah. | -你的 -是的 |
[52:18] | Look, you’ve got it all wrong about Dennis. | 听着 你误会丹尼斯了 |
[52:20] | I’ve nothing whatsoever against Dennis. You love him, he loves you. | 我完全没有误会丹尼斯 他爱你 你爱他 |
[52:23] | I’m happy for both of you. Just don’t bring me into it. | 我为你们两个开心 但是别把我扯进去 |
[52:26] | Yeah, no, but there’s something I need to tell you about Dennis. | 是的 不 关于丹尼斯的事情 你得听我好好说说 |
[52:28] | You are going to have to pay for that now that you’ve touched it. | 你要付钱的 你已经摸过了 |
[52:30] | -It’s mine! -No, it isn’t. | -这是我的 -不 不是的 |
[52:32] | Look, I heard what you said to each other, Neil. | 听着 我听到了你们两的对话 |
[52:33] | Yeah, look. There’s something crucial about Dennis you don’t know. | 听着 关于丹尼斯有一些 重要的事情你不知道 |
[52:36] | -Hey! -He’s not a man. | -嘿 -他不是人 |
[52:37] | I don’t want to hear this, Neil. | 我不想听这些 尼尔 |
[52:38] | I know, but I’m just saying, he’s not a man. | 我知道 但我只是说他不是人 |
[52:39] | Ow! Ah! Hell’s tits! | 他有乳头 |
[52:41] | -You pervert! -Ow! | -你这个怪胎 -啊 |
[52:43] | You come in here and steal our stuff? | 你来偷我们的东西 |
[52:44] | I told you, that’s not your sausage. | 我说了那不是你的香肠 |
[52:45] | -It is my sausage. Give it back. -Get off. Be careful, be careful. | -是我的 还给我 -放手 小心 小心 |
[52:48] | -Just let go! -Oh, God! | -放手 -天啊 |
[52:49] | -Give me 80p. -Fine. | -给我80美分 -好吧 |
[52:54] | -I’ll just get your change. -No, it’s… Never mind. It’s… | -我给你找钱 -算了 给你了 |
[52:56] | 不用了 要找你4 2美金 | |
[52:57] | -Keep it. -It’s too much for a tip. | -给你了 -小费太多了 |
[52:59] | -Have it your way. -I should think so, too. Jesus. | -随你便 -我也这么想 |
[53:04] | Feck. Sausage, become Ray. | 香肠 变成雷伊 |
[53:07] | Jesus, Neil. Have you any idea how vulnerable a sausage feels? | 天啊 尼尔 你知道成为 一根香肠的感受吗 |
[53:12] | There he is! | 他在那 |
[53:15] | I’m off! | 我走了 |
[53:17] | -Leave me alone, you nutters! -Ray! Ray! | -离我远点 你们 -雷伊 雷伊 |
[53:19] | Here you go. You must have been hungry. | 给你 你肯定饿了 |
[53:25] | It’s clear he has no idea of doing any good whatsoever. | 很明显他完全没想做好事 |
[53:29] | Why can’t we just get on with the destruction? | 为什么我们不直接开始毁灭 |
[53:33] | Because there are rules, Maureen. | 因为是有规则的 莫林 |
[53:35] | We must follow galactic procedure. | 我们必须遵守银河法规 |
[53:37] | Rules didn’t stop you from eating the inhabitants of G4378, Janet! | 规定没有阻止你吃光 G4378星球的居民 |
[53:41] | They were delicious. Very crunchy, as I recall… | 他们很可口 很美味 我忍不住 |
[53:49] | -Surprise, surprise! -Oh, my God! | -惊喜 惊喜 -我的天 |
[53:51] | -No! -Wait. Wait, wait. Catherine! | -不 -等等 等等 凯瑟琳 |
[53:55] | You’re crazy, do you know that? | 你疯了 你知道吗 |
[53:56] | Crazy in love, darlin’. | 疯狂的爱上你 亲爱的 |
[53:59] | Get out of my flat, Grant. | 离开我的家 |
[54:01] | Well, I can’t because you’ve locked the door now, babe. | 我做不到 因为你锁门了 |
[54:02] | Well, then, get out the way you got in. | 那就从你进来的地方出去 |
[54:04] | Oh, honey, come on, now. That ain’t nice! | 拜托 亲爱的 那样不好 |
[54:07] | Just get out, Grant. I never want to see you again! | 快出去 格兰特 我不想再见到你 |
[54:11] | Get out of my life! | 离开我的生活 |
[54:13] | Get out! | 出去 |
[54:15] | Come on, now, open the door. | 拜托 开门 |
[54:17] | Sorry. Sorry about the noise. | 抱歉 抱歉 打搅了 |
[54:20] | At least it wasn’t barking. | 至少不是狗叫 |
[54:22] | Feck off. Not you. | 滚开 不是说你 |
[54:24] | -Walk out the front door, OK? -Honey! | -从前门走 好吗 -亲爱的 |
[54:25] | Then sneak in the back. Make your way up to my place. No moves. | 然后从后面溜进去 到我的公寓去 |
[54:27] | -No, no, no funny business. -Come on. Let the love shine through. | -不 没有其他的打算 -来吧 我们一起坠入爱河 |
[54:30] | You can just stay out of his way | 我们可以不受他的干扰 |
[54:31] | -and I will make you dinner. -Love me! | -我给你做晚饭 -爱我 |
[54:34] | -I hate doors! -All right. | -我讨厌门 -好吧 |
[54:36] | But invite Dennis. We’ll behave like grown-ups. | 把丹尼斯也叫上 我们是大人了 |
[54:37] | -Catherine? -OK. | -凯瑟琳 -好的 |
[54:39] | -Catherine, come back. -I’m leaving! | -凯瑟琳 回来 -我走了 |
[54:41] | OK. I’m coming! Hold on. Wait for me, now. | 好的 我来了 等等 等等我 等一下 |
[54:48] | She’s coming to dinner! | 她要来吃晚饭了 |
[54:49] | This episode looks at doggy fantasies. | 这插曲像个幻想 |
[54:52] | Whoa. Hey! It was just about to start. | 嘿 这才刚开始 |
[54:54] | She’s coming to dinner. | 她要来吃晚饭了 |
[54:56] | -Who? -Catherine. | -谁 -凯瑟琳 |
[54:59] | Oh, the bitch. | 哦 那贱货 |
[55:01] | Don’t call her that, all right? | 别那样说她 好吗 |
[55:02] | I don’t want you chipping in, either, OK? | 另外 我也不希望你插嘴 好吗 |
[55:05] | Just pretend to be a dumb animal again. | 假装做回从前那条蠢狗吧 |
[55:07] | Me? A dumb animal? | 我 蠢狗 |
[55:08] | Yeah, well, you know how to pretend, don’t you? | 对 那个 你知道怎么假装 对吗 |
[55:10] | It’s just… It’s called acting. | 这个 这叫做演戏 |
[55:12] | Oh, you mean like when I’m having my tummy tickled? | 你是说 就像你挠我肚皮时的那样 |
[55:14] | -You love having your tummy tickled. -No, I don’t. | -你喜欢我挠你肚皮啊 -不 我不喜欢 |
[55:18] | -What? -It’s a sham, Neil. All dogs do it. | -什么 -这是耻辱 尼尔 所有的狗都会这样 |
[55:21] | -Why? -Why do humans like tickling dogs’ tummies? | -为什么 -为什么人类喜欢挠狗狗的肚子 |
[55:25] | Because they love having their tummies tickled. | 因为他们喜欢人们挠肚皮 |
[55:27] | Uh-uh. Dogs pretend to like it because they know human beings like doing it. | 不 狗假装喜欢 因为它们知道 人类喜欢这么做 |
[55:32] | Well, just pretend to be a perfectly ordinary dog, OK? | 好吧 那就假装成一条 完美的普通的狗 好吗 |
[55:37] | Can’t I join in the conversation just a little bit? | 我就不能跟你们一起聊聊吗 |
[55:39] | -No. -That is so cruel. | -不行 -太无情了 |
[55:44] | Somebody at the door! | 有人在门口 |
[55:46] | Hey! Hey! It’s the bell! It’s the bell! It’s the bell! It’s the bell! | 是门铃 门铃 门铃 |
[55:48] | I know it’s the bell, Dennis. | 我知道是门铃 丹尼斯 |
[55:49] | Right. No, no, sorry. | 好吧 不 不 抱歉 |
[55:50] | Just one more peep out of you, OK, and the flea collar is going back on again. | 你再乱跑出去 灭蚤项圈 就会回到你的脖子上 |
[55:55] | Right, right, right. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 好 好 好 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[55:58] | Bark. | 叫 |
[56:00] | Woof. | 汪 |
[56:02] | Do it properly. | 叫的像一点 |
[56:05] | Yeah, good. OK, thank you. | 对 很好 谢谢 |
[56:07] | Got it. | 明白 |
[56:10] | -Hi. -Has he gone? | -嗨 -他走了吗 |
[56:11] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我想没有 |
[56:13] | -Ooh! -Dennis, down. | -哦 -丹尼斯 下去 |
[56:15] | You named him after the plumber, then, did you? | 你是以水管工的名字给他命名的 是不是 |
[56:18] | Uh… | 呃 |
[56:21] | Ah. Do you want your tummy tickled? | 啊 你想让我挠挠你肚皮吗 |
[56:24] | Why do dogs like that so much? | 为什么狗狗那么喜欢这样 |
[56:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:34] | So the producer promises to take me out of the general office | 制作人答应带我去将军的办公室 |
[56:37] | and give me a big desk with a view, but he won’t. | 给我做一个大型采访 但他不肯 |
[56:40] | He’s just trying to get me into bed. | 他想跟我上床 |
[56:46] | What did you want to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[56:48] | Uh, just try this first. | 呃 先尝尝这个吧 |
[57:02] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[57:06] | Oh, that’s incredible. | 不可思议 |
[57:09] | That’s the most wonderful thing I’ve ever tasted in my life. | 这是我这辈子吃过的最好吃的东西 |
[57:16] | Mmm. I had no idea you were such a fantastic cook. | 嗯 我都不知道你做菜这么好吃 |
[57:21] | I’ve… I’ve… It’s unlike anything I’ve ever tasted. | 我 我 这和我以前吃过的东西都不同 |
[57:24] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[57:25] | I just said, “Let the soup be the most amazing | 我刚说”让这汤成为凯瑟琳 |
[57:27] | thing Catherine has ever tasted, | 吃过的最好吃的东西 |
[57:29] | “unlike anything she’s tasted before.” | 是她从未尝过的味道” |
[57:31] | -And it is. -Really? | -然后就这样了 -真的吗 |
[57:34] | Really. I can make things happen. Anything. | 真的 我可以让事情成真 任何事 |
[57:43] | That’s what I was trying to tell you this morning, you know? | 这是我今早想告诉你的 知道吗 |
[57:45] | I wasn’t talking to a live-in homosexual plumber. | 我当时不是在跟某个 同性恋的水管工说话 |
[57:47] | I was talking to Dennis. | 我是在跟丹尼斯说话 |
[57:49] | -The dog? -Dennis the dog. | -这条狗 -狗狗丹尼斯 |
[57:52] | -Who answered you back? -Yeah, because I made him talk. | -那回答你的人是谁 -是啊 因为我让他会说话了 |
[57:59] | -Oh. -With my powers. | -哦 -用我的魔力 |
[58:03] | Special powers? | 超能力 |
[58:05] | I mean, what, you… You want a bigger desk? You got it. | 我是说 你 你想要张更大的桌子吗 没问题 |
[58:08] | You want a great view? You got it. | 想要更美的风景 也有了 |
[58:11] | Um… Neil, how long have you had these special powers? | 呃 尼尔 你有这超能力多久了 |
[58:16] | Well, they came upon me very suddenly. | 那个 这能力来的很突然 |
[58:18] | -Very suddenly? -Yeah, I was knocked off my bike. | -很突然 -是啊 我从自行车上摔了下来 |
[58:22] | Just ask me to do something, anything. | 你随便让我做点什么吧 随便什么 |
[58:23] | -Just, you know… -Listen, Neil, it’s… It’s OK. | -你知道 -听着 尼尔 没 没关系的 |
[58:27] | You can get help with this. | 你这个病还有的治 |
[58:29] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[58:30] | Oh! | 噢 |
[58:32] | Shit, Grant! | 老天 格兰特 |
[58:33] | I’m out of here! | 我先跑路了 |
[58:35] | -There’s nobody else, huh? -Who is this guy? | -这里没别人 呃 -这个人是谁 |
[58:37] | She didn’t tell you? I’m her fiancé. | 她没告诉你 我是她未婚夫 |
[58:39] | -You’re not my fiancé, Grant. -Oh, yeah? | -格兰特 你不是我未婚夫 -是吗 |
[58:41] | And you weren’t just making out with this apology of a man? | 你刚才不是在和这个男人道歉吗 |
[58:44] | Stop this. | 闭嘴 |
[58:45] | You know how long you’d last on a battlefield, soldier? | 你知道你这种能在战场上 能活多久吗 士兵 |
[58:47] | I’m sorry, Neil. | 抱歉 尼尔 |
[58:48] | -That long. -I’m warning you. | -就那么久 -我警告你 |
[58:51] | -You’re warning me? -Yeah, I’m warning you. | -你警告我 -对 我警告你 |
[58:53] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁啊 |
[58:55] | -Why don’t you suck on this, asshole? -Grant! | -不如尝尝这个吧 混蛋 -格兰特 |
[58:57] | All I have to do is go like this and… And say what? | 我只需要这样 你觉得怎么样 |
[59:00] | -Where did you find this fruitcake? -Put that away, Grant. | -你从哪找了这么个傻白甜 -把枪放下 格兰特 |
[59:03] | Uh, what can I say? Grant, become a fairy? | 我能怎么说 格朗特 因为我是仙女 |
[59:06] | It’s Grant, not…Grant. | 是格兰特 不是格朗特 |
[59:08] | -Stop it. -And you’re the goddamn fairy. | -停下 -你是什么见鬼的仙女 |
[59:10] | How about Grant go back to where you came from? | 不如格朗特你回到你来的地方去 |
[59:12] | -It’s Grant. -How about kiss my arse, Grant? | -是格兰特 -亲我的屁股怎么样 格兰特 |
[59:15] | Neil, don’t. He’s crazy. | 尼尔 别这样 他是个疯子 |
[59:17] | How about you say, “Please, Grant, don’t put a bullet through my brain?” | 不如你说”求求你 格兰特 别把子弹打进我脑子里” |
[59:20] | Grant, stop it! | 格兰特 住手 |
[59:22] | I prefer, “Let all bullets bounce off me.” | 我更喜欢”让子弹从我身上反弹开” |
[59:24] | -Go on, shoot me. -Oh, my God. You’re both crazy. | -来啊 开枪 -老天 你们都疯了 |
[59:28] | -He doesn’t dare. -Neil, please, please. | -他又不敢 -尼尔 拜托 拜托 |
[59:30] | Go on, pull the trigger. What’s the matter, “Grant”? | 来啊 扣动扳机 怎么了 格兰特 |
[59:33] | -Shut up. -Go on, shoot me. | -闭嘴 -来啊 开枪 |
[59:34] | -Neil, he will. -No, he won’t. | -尼尔 他会的 -不 他不会 |
[59:36] | -Yes, I will. -No, you won’t. Grant, drop the gun. | -对 我会 -不 你不会 格兰特 放下枪 |
[59:39] | You little shit! | 你个混蛋 |
[59:43] | You’re idiots, both of you. | 蠢货 你们俩都是 |
[59:44] | I wouldn’t do this if I were you. | 如果我是你就不会这么做 |
[59:46] | “I wouldn’t do this if I were you.” | “如果我是你就不会这么做” |
[59:47] | God, I hate the English. | 老天 我讨厌英国人 |
[59:53] | Let Grant’s arm break if he tries to throttle me. | 如果格兰特试图勒死我 就让他手臂骨折 |
[59:56] | Shut up. It’s Grant! | 闭嘴 是格兰特 |
[59:59] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:00:00] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[1:00:01] | Who the heck was that? | 那是谁 |
[1:00:02] | Uh, that’s Dennis. | 是丹尼斯 |
[1:00:05] | Ow. | 噢 |
[1:00:09] | It’s just a dog! | 是一只狗 |
[1:00:11] | English dick. | 英国佬 |
[1:00:15] | -Ow! Ow… Shit! Shit! What happened? -Yeah, yeah. | -该死 该死 怎么回事 -对 对 |
[1:00:19] | -Do you want me to make it better? -It hurts. | -要我让手臂好起来吗 -好疼 |
[1:00:21] | Grant’s arm be better. | 格兰特的手臂恢复 |
[1:00:26] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, what is this? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 这是什么 |
[1:00:30] | Grant be stuck on the ceiling. | 格兰特被卡在天花板上 |
[1:00:32] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:00:33] | Grant be plastered to the wall. | 格兰特贴到墙上 |
[1:00:35] | Wait, wait, wait. Let’s talk about this. | 等等 等等 咱们谈谈 |
[1:00:38] | Grant be buried head first in the plant pot. | 格兰特的头被埋进花盆 |
[1:00:40] | What do you mean, potted plant? | 你说什么 花盆 |
[1:00:44] | Grant be standing in front of me. | 格兰特站在我面前 |
[1:00:51] | Yeah. You wanna be nice to me, Grant, OK? | 对 你现在能友好待我了吗 格兰特 |
[1:00:54] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[1:00:55] | -You? -I could make your life absolutely hell | -你 -我可以让你生活在炼狱 |
[1:01:00] | or I could say, “Grant be holding a million dollars.” | 我也可以说”格兰特拿着一百万美金” |
[1:01:06] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 耶 |
[1:01:10] | Or I could say, “A million dollars, disappear.” | 或者我说”一百万美元消失” |
[1:01:13] | Fuck! Come on! | 见鬼 拜托 |
[1:01:15] | I can do anything. All I have to do is wave my hand. | 我无所不能 只需要挥动我的手 |
[1:01:20] | -You gotta wave your hand? -That’s right. | -你只需要动动手 -没错 |
[1:01:23] | Isn’t he great? I love you. I love you so much. | 他是不是很棒 我爱你 我爱死你了 |
[1:01:26] | -Dennis, keep out of this. -But you are great, Neil. | -丹尼斯 别掺和进来 -但你真的很棒 尼尔 |
[1:01:28] | -You can do anything. -Dennis, shut up. I’m not… | -你无所不能 -丹尼斯 闭嘴 我并不是 |
[1:01:30] | Master! Neil! | 主人 尼尔 |
[1:01:40] | -Hi. Made your mind up yet? -How about tonight? | -嗨 决定了没 -今晚如何 |
[1:01:44] | Good girl. 8:00, my place. | 真乖 8点 在我家 |
[1:01:46] | Yeah. I always pick the wrong guy, anyway. | 好 反正我也总是选错对象 |
[1:01:49] | Oh, and, uh, I got you a new desk. | 还有 我给你准备了新办公桌 |
[1:01:54] | 凯瑟琳·韦斯特 | |
[1:02:28] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:02:29] | Well, it’s about time. Now, listen up. | 是时候了 现在 听着 |
[1:02:32] | When I take that gag out of your mouth, | 等我把你嘴里的堵塞物拿出来 |
[1:02:35] | you’re going to say exactly what’s on that piece of paper, you understand? | 你必须按照那张纸上的念 明白吗 |
[1:02:38] | The moment you say a word that is not on that piece of paper, I kill the dog. | 只要你说出一个纸上没有的字 我就杀死这条狗 |
[1:02:45] | Don’t let him shoot me, Neil. | 别让他枪毙我 尼尔 |
[1:02:46] | Understand? Nod if you understand. | 明白吗 明白了就点头 |
[1:02:50] | OK. OK. I’m going to take the gag out now. Remember, one wrong word | 好 好 我现在就把它拿出来 记住 说错一个字 |
[1:02:58] | and the dog gets it. | 狗就得死 |
[1:03:02] | OK, read. Item number one, let’s go. Come on. | 好 念 第一条 开始 快点 |
[1:03:09] | “Item number one. All pasty white Englishmen… | 第一条 所有苍白的英国人 |
[1:03:12] | “Pasty white Englishmen to get big ears and webbed feet?” | 苍白的英国人都长大耳朵和蹼足 |
[1:03:18] | -Now wave your hand. -What? | -现在 挥动你的手 -什么 |
[1:03:21] | Wave your hand! | 挥手 |
[1:03:22] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:03:27] | Yes! Yes! Oh, it’s beautiful. | 太好了 太好了 漂亮 |
[1:03:39] | Neil! Neil! | 尼尔 尼尔 |
[1:03:50] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[1:04:01] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[1:04:09] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:04:12] | You don’t worship me, do you? | 你不敬拜我吧 对吗 |
[1:04:13] | What? Ray. You’re Ray. | 什么 雷伊 你是雷伊 |
[1:04:19] | -I can’t find Neil. -Isn’t he here? | -我找不到尼尔 -他不在这里吗 |
[1:04:21] | He wasn’t at school, either. | 他也不在学校 |
[1:04:22] | Oh, I left him with my crazy, gun-toting ex-boyfriend. | 我把他跟我疯狂的 拿着枪的前男友留在一起了 |
[1:04:26] | -Neil’s got these powers. -No, I know, I know. | -尼尔有魔力 -不 我知道 我知道 |
[1:04:28] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:04:29] | He got Miss Pringle to… | 他还让普林格尔 |
[1:04:30] | To worship me and now she’s turned me into a religion. | 敬拜我 现在她把我变成了宗教信仰 |
[1:04:33] | -They think I’m immortal. -So what? | -他们以为我是永生的 -然后呢 |
[1:04:36] | They want me to prove it by rising from the dead. | 他们想让我通过死而复生来证明 |
[1:04:41] | We’ve got to find Neil. | 我们必须找到尼尔 |
[1:04:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:04:47] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:04:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:04:54] | No… | 不 |
[1:04:57] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[1:04:58] | -Where’s your car? -Why? | -你车呢 -怎么了 |
[1:05:00] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪 |
[1:05:04] | It’s just out here. We can… Shit! | 就在这 我们可以 天呐 |
[1:05:07] | Lord. | 主啊 |
[1:05:08] | Oh, no. Run for it! | 不 快跑 |
[1:05:11] | Get him! Lord! | 追他 主啊 |
[1:05:16] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:05:17] | This is working beautifully. OK, keep going. Number three. Let’s go. | 好样的 继续 第三条 开始 |
[1:05:21] | OK. “Three. All British police to have pink uniforms.” | 好”三 所有英国警察 都穿粉红制服” |
[1:05:27] | My personal favourite. | 我个人的最爱 |
[1:05:32] | Ray! | 雷伊 |
[1:05:34] | Lord! Come to us! | 主啊 到我们身边来 |
[1:05:37] | Ray! Ray! | 雷伊 雷伊 |
[1:05:45] | What’s this all about? | 这是干什么 |
[1:05:51] | Take that off! | 别笑了 |
[1:06:01] | There he is! | 他在那 |
[1:06:18] | 霍兰德大街60号B | |
[1:06:33] | Oh! Oh… Oh, it’s beautiful. | 噢 太美妙了 |
[1:06:38] | I can’t believe it. All right, next one. | 真不敢相信 好吧 下一条 |
[1:06:40] | Come on, read. | 快点 念 |
[1:06:42] | “Let all traffic lights be permanently set on green.” | “让所有的交通信号灯永远是绿灯” |
[1:06:45] | Come on. That’s just… | 拜托 这也太 |
[1:06:46] | Oh, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:06:49] | Huh? Do it, do it. | 呃 快点 快点 |
[1:06:55] | Wait. Now, listen. | 等等 现在 听着 |
[1:07:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:07:13] | Grant, are you in there? | 格兰特 你在那吗 |
[1:07:15] | Skip to the end. Hurry up. Just skip to the end! | 直接跳到最后一条 快点 直接跳到最后一条 |
[1:07:20] | Skip to the end. Just… There. Come on, quick. Read it. | 跳到最后一条 就 那 快点 快点 念啊 |
[1:07:24] | Uh, uh… OK, OK, “Item 417, Catherine West…” | 好 好”第417条 凯瑟琳·韦斯特” |
[1:07:28] | -Come on. -All right. | -快点 -好 |
[1:07:30] | Let them go, Grant. | 放了他们 格兰特 |
[1:07:32] | Why should I? Go on, Neil. Read the last item. | 为什么 继续 尼尔 念最后一条 |
[1:07:36] | “Item 417, | 第417条 |
[1:07:38] | Catherine West be madly,deeply in love | 凯瑟琳·韦斯特疯狂地 |
[1:07:39] | with Colonel Grant Kotchev | 深深滴爱上了格兰特·柯特福上校 |
[1:07:42] | “and leap on him like a tigress begging for sex.” | 并且像一只祈求交配的老虎一般舔他” |
[1:07:47] | -You bastard. -Now, come on, now. | -你个混蛋 -快点 快点 |
[1:07:50] | Wave your hand. Come on. | 挥手 快点 |
[1:07:51] | -Neil, don’t! -Or the dog gets it! | -尼尔 不要 -不然狗就死 |
[1:07:53] | Don’t let him shoot me, Neil. | 别让他打死我 尼尔 |
[1:07:55] | Come on, wave your goddamn hand! | 快点 挥手啊 |
[1:07:56] | But I don’t want to love him, Neil. I don’t want to go anywhere near him. | 但我不想爱他 尼尔 我不想去任何靠近他的地方 |
[1:07:59] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[1:08:02] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[1:08:04] | Grant, I love you. Please, please, let’s have sex now. | 格兰特 我爱你 求你 求你 我们现在就做爱吧 |
[1:08:09] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 耶 |
[1:08:14] | Dennis, be free. | 丹尼斯 松绑 |
[1:08:15] | I’m free! I’m free! | 我自由了 我自由了 |
[1:08:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:08:19] | Uh, uh, | 呃 呃 |
[1:08:20] | -Grant become a corgi! -What? | -格兰特变成一条柯基犬 -什么 |
[1:08:21] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:08:23] | Do it. Do it, Grant. | 来吧 来吧 格兰特 |
[1:08:25] | Do it, do it! | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:08:27] | Me be free. | 我松绑 |
[1:08:29] | Yes, yes! Master. | 太好了 太好了 主人 |
[1:08:32] | -Yeah. -You chose to save me rather than that bitch. | -对 -你选择了救我而不是那个婊子 |
[1:08:34] | Yeah, don’t call her that. | 对 别那样叫她 |
[1:08:35] | Catherine be her normal self and not in love with Grant. | 凯瑟琳恢复原样 并且不爱格兰特 |
[1:08:39] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[1:08:41] | And all Grant’s wishes be cancelled. | 格兰特所有的愿望都取消 |
[1:08:48] | -Ray! -Oh, shit. | -雷伊 -见鬼 |
[1:08:49] | Oh, no. Get off me! | 不 放开我 |
[1:08:51] | Neil, stop them! | 尼尔 阻止他们 |
[1:08:52] | Lord, show us how to conquer death! | 主啊 向我们展示如何战胜死亡吧 |
[1:08:55] | Dorothy Pringle, think about Ray the way that you used to. | 桃乐西·普林格尔 对雷伊的想法恢复从前 |
[1:09:01] | -What the hell, Ray? -It was nothing to do with me. | -搞什么 雷伊 -这与我无关 |
[1:09:05] | Get lost, you creep! | 滚开 你个变态 |
[1:09:07] | -Thank you. -Everyone else, forget about Ray. | -谢谢 -所有人都忘记雷伊的事 |
[1:09:12] | Thanks, Neil. Thanks a whole bunch. | 谢谢 尼尔 真是太谢谢你了 |
[1:09:18] | Ray, could you take me home, please? | 雷伊 能麻烦你送我回家吗 |
[1:09:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:09:23] | I’m… I’m sorry… | 我 对不起 |
[1:09:29] | Any thoughts? | 你们怎么看 |
[1:09:32] | -Pathetic! -He has no concept of good or evil. | -可悲 -他没有善恶概念 |
[1:09:36] | Well, the dogs seem all right. | 那条狗好像挺不错的 |
[1:09:39] | Yes, yes, the dogs are all right. It’s the people I can’t stand. | 对 对 狗不错 但我受不了这个人 |
[1:10:06] | Oh, hey. Catherine, hi. | 嘿 凯瑟琳 嗨 |
[1:10:09] | Hey, sorry about the other night. It was… Can I cook you supper? | 那晚的事很抱歉 那是 要我做东西给你吃吗 |
[1:10:12] | -Uh, no, thanks, Neil. -I’m doing a whole suckling pig. | -不用 谢谢 尼尔 -我做了烤乳猪 |
[1:10:15] | -No. -Hey, what’s the matter? | -不用 -嘿 怎么了 |
[1:10:17] | Is it because I made you throw yourself at Grant? | 就因为我把你丢给了格兰特吗 |
[1:10:19] | No. Look, you did what you had to do. It worked. Forgotten. | 不 听着 你做你该做的 它成功了 忘了 |
[1:10:24] | Well, what is it, then? | 那 那是为什么 |
[1:10:26] | Do you know what it feels like to be in someone else’s power? | 你知道被别人的力量所控制的感觉吗 |
[1:10:28] | To have no will of your own? | 没有你自己的意志 |
[1:10:30] | Look, I thought that I made you love me. | 听着 我以为我让你爱上了我 |
[1:10:34] | -What? -You know, with my powers. | -什么 -你知道 用我的魔力 |
[1:10:39] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[1:10:42] | Did I really come home early tonight because I wanted to or did you make me? | 我提早回家是因为我想 还是因为你让我早回来的 |
[1:10:45] | Have I always lived opposite you or have you somehow rearranged things? | 我是不是总是违背你的意愿 然后你就重新安排 |
[1:10:50] | -I’m never going to know. -Look, I love you. | -我永远都不会知道 -听着 我爱你 |
[1:10:52] | How could any woman love a man who could make her do whatever he wants, | 一个女人怎么会爱上一个 能让他每时每刻 每天 |
[1:10:55] | any second, every day, forever? | 永远都随心所欲的男人 |
[1:10:58] | Look, I’m sorry, Neil, I could never love you, | 听着 抱歉 尼尔 我永远不会爱你 |
[1:11:01] | not in a million years. | 一百万年都不会 |
[1:11:02] | Oh! Catherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[1:11:10] | Sharon, Sharon, terrible news! | 沙伦 沙伦 坏消息 |
[1:11:13] | This is indeed grave news. | 这的确是灾难性的消息 |
[1:11:15] | It appears that the Salubrious Gat has been | 似乎那个沙鲁特·盖特已经 |
[1:11:18] | interfering with our translation devices. | 干扰了我们的翻译设备 |
[1:11:21] | What’s he done, Sharon? | 他干了什么 沙伦 |
[1:11:22] | I’m afraid, Janet, that we have been calling ourselves | 珍妮特 恐怕我们已经要以 |
[1:11:25] | by foolish-sounding earthling names. | 愚蠢的地球人名字相称了 |
[1:11:30] | Female ones, at that. | 女性的 那个 |
[1:11:32] | It seems that Sharon is particularly favoured among | 似乎沙伦尤其喜欢 |
[1:11:35] | female earthlings from Australia. | 澳大利亚的女性 |
[1:11:38] | The shame of it. | 太可耻了 |
[1:11:40] | Sharon… I mean, what should we be calling you? | 沙伦 我是说 我们该叫你什么 |
[1:11:44] | Call me the Death-Dealing Darkness-Bringer. | 叫我黑暗死神 |
[1:11:48] | Yes, oh, Death-Dealer. | 是 死神 |
[1:11:51] | Great waffles, master. | 华夫饼好好吃 主人 |
[1:11:55] | Who cares about waffles? | 谁在乎华夫饼 |
[1:11:56] | Catherine hates me. Ray hates me. Everybody hates me. | 凯瑟琳讨厌我 雷伊讨厌我 大家都讨厌我 |
[1:12:01] | I don’t hate you and I care about waffles. | 我不讨厌你 而且我在乎华夫饼 |
[1:12:04] | I think I like them even more than biscuits, even red biscuits. | 我觉得我喜欢它胜过狗粮 甚至超过红色狗粮 |
[1:12:07] | You know what the worse thing is, Dennis? This is all my fault. | 知道更糟糕的是什么吗 丹尼斯 这都是我的错 |
[1:12:09] | Mmm-hmm? | 嗯 |
[1:12:10] | You know, I was just thinking about myself, what I could get. | 你知道 我全都在想自己 我能得到什么 |
[1:12:13] | -Hmm. -And yet with these powers, you know, | -嗯 -而且是用这些魔力 你知道 |
[1:12:17] | I could have solved every problem in the world. | 我可以解决世界上所有的问题 |
[1:12:19] | -I could have made people happy. -You couldn’t make Catherine happy. | -我可以让人们幸福 -你不能让凯瑟琳幸福 |
[1:12:23] | Yeah, because I wanted her to love me. You know, I was being selfish. | 对 因为我希望她爱上我 你知道 我太自私了 |
[1:12:27] | I mean, take world hunger, you know? Uh… | 我是说 解决世界饥荒 知道吗 |
[1:12:30] | Let everybody in the world have as much food as they want. | 让世界上所有的人都拥有充足的食物 |
[1:12:36] | I mean, take homelessness. | 然后 无家可归之人 |
[1:12:38] | Let everybody in the world have somewhere to live. | 让所有人 都有地方可以住 |
[1:12:40] | No, no, no, live in their dream house. | 不 不 不 住在他们的梦想之家 |
[1:12:42] | And war, senseless war, over forever. | 还有战争 无情的战争 永远地结束 |
[1:12:46] | Let there be no reason for anyone to make war on anyone any more. | 让任何人都不再有任何借口 发起任何战争了 |
[1:12:50] | Yay! | 耶 |
[1:12:52] | Oh, and reverse global warming. | 然后扭转全球变暖 |
[1:12:54] | Has it happened? | 实现了没 |
[1:13:01] | The latest nation to succumb to the sudden mysterious | 近期国际内忽然爆发了 |
[1:13:04] | exponential growth in world food supplies is China, | 对全球食物提供暴增的是中国 |
[1:13:07] | where the average weight is now 300 pounds and rising. | 现在平均值为300磅 并让在增长 |
[1:13:11] | Well, today a party of picnicking schoolchildren brought down | 今天一组去野餐的学生们 |
[1:13:14] | a mile-long section of the Great Wall of China. | 弄到了长城将近一英里长的城墙 |
[1:13:17] | As homelessness becomes a thing of the past, | 现在无家可归已经成为过去了 |
[1:13:20] | the last undeveloped area of the Sahara Desert | 最后未被开发的撒哈拉沙漠 |
[1:13:23] | has become a gated community known | 已经成为了一个带门禁的社区 |
[1:13:25] | as Beau Geste Towers. | 因其宏伟的塔形建筑而闻名 |
[1:13:26] | Property developers are now converging on Antarctica. | 地产开发商现在正在开发南极洲 |
[1:13:29] | -Well, I mean, at least I got rid of war. -Whoa, that was a good one. | -我是说 至少我消除了战争 -哇 这真伟大 |
[1:13:33] | “Let there be no reason to make war…” | “让任何人都没有任何理由 |
[1:13:34] | -“To make war on anyone any more.” -“…on anyone any more.” | -再挑起任何战争” -再挑起任何战争 |
[1:13:36] | How could that go wrong? | 这不能会错吧 |
[1:13:38] | For no reason at all, New Zealand has declared war on Iceland. | 因为欠缺理由 新西兰已经 对冰岛发动了战争 |
[1:13:42] | Oh, wow. Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[1:13:43] | Barbados has declared war on Somalia. And in a surprise move, | 巴巴多斯也对索马里发起了进攻 并且令人震惊的是 |
[1:13:47] | the tiny island of St Kitts and Nevis | 小岛国圣基茨岛和尼维斯 |
[1:13:50] | has declared war on the entire rest of the world. | 对世界上其余所有国家宣战 |
[1:13:52] | Our war correspondent says he is unavailable for comment | 我们的战地记者现在无法发表评论 |
[1:13:55] | because he’s too busy covering all the other wars which have just broken out | 因为他太忙于报道刚刚爆发的 所有的新的 |
[1:13:59] | for no reason at all. | 无理由的战争 |
[1:14:01] | A short time ago, scientists were afraid | 不久前 科学家还害怕 |
[1:14:04] | of constantly rising global temperatures. | 全球气温会不断攀升 |
[1:14:06] | -But none of them have any explanation… -Oh, my God. | -但现在他们谁都无法解释 -我的天呐 |
[1:14:09] | -…for this sudden return… -Global warming. | -这忽然的恢复 -全球变暖 |
[1:14:11] | …not only to the last ice age | 不仅仅是冰河世纪 |
[1:14:13] | but to a snowball Earth of half a billion years ago. | 地球已经恢复了十亿年前的气温 |
[1:14:18] | On the other hand, plans to turn the Antarctic | 另一方面 计划称要将南极洲 |
[1:14:21] | into the Captain Scott gated community | 变成苏格兰的门禁小区 |
[1:14:24] | -have been put on hold… -Shit! | -该计划正在进行中 -该死 |
[1:14:25] | Shit, shit, shit! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[1:14:27] | Oh, it’s not so easy trying to do good, is it? | 做好事可不容易啊 对吗 |
[1:14:29] | Yeah, but this is just unfair. | 是啊 但这也太不公平了 |
[1:14:32] | Let everything go back to how it was before I started trying to make | 让一切都恢复到我刚才试图让世界 |
[1:14:34] | everything better for everybody. | 变得更美好之前的样子 |
[1:14:37] | Beautiful though the Earth looks from space, | 从太空看地球 的确很美 |
[1:14:40] | we all know how fragile it is, how much damage human beings have done to it | 我们都不知道它有多脆弱 人类对它造成过多少伤害 |
[1:14:45] | and will, it seems, continue to do to it. | 并且 似乎伤害还在继续 |
[1:14:50] | Absolute power doesn’t corrupt. It just drives you bloody mad. | 绝对权力并不会让你腐败 而是会让你发疯 |
[1:15:05] | -Tell Catherine I love her. -Don’t do it, master. I love you! | -告诉凯瑟琳我爱她 -别跳 主人 我爱你 |
[1:15:09] | I’ve made arrangements for your biscuits. | 我已经安排好了你的狗粮 |
[1:15:12] | You’ll never have to worry about them again. | 你永远也不用担心了 |
[1:15:13] | You’re the kindest master. | 你是最好的主人 |
[1:15:15] | Just shush, OK? I can’t concentrate. | 闭嘴 好吗 我无法集中注意力 |
[1:15:18] | -Master, don’t you love me? -I can’t stand it, Dennis. | -主人 你不爱我了吗 -我无法忍受 丹尼斯 |
[1:15:23] | I just… I can’t stand the responsibility. | 我就是 我无法忍受这样的责任 |
[1:15:25] | You need to get that into your stupid dog brain. | 你需要把这点在你那蠢狗脑中铭记 |
[1:15:28] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[1:15:34] | I’ll save you, master. Here I come! | 我会救你 主人 我来了 |
[1:15:40] | Oh, wait a second. I can’t swim. Master, help! Woof! | 等等 我不会游泳 主人 救命 |
[1:15:44] | Help! Help! Oh, dear. Woof! Woof! | 救命 救命 天呐 汪汪 |
[1:15:51] | Oh, there you are. Thank you, master. | 你在那 谢谢你 主人 |
[1:15:54] | Bless you! | 幸好 |
[1:15:56] | You do love me, master. | 你真的爱我 主人 |
[1:15:59] | Of course I love you, Dennis. I just don’t love myself. | 我当然爱你 丹尼斯 我只是不爱自己 |
[1:16:06] | Time’s up! Prime the Destruction Generator. | 时间到了 初始化破坏装置 |
[1:16:10] | -Hang on. -What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[1:16:11] | We need to check if he’s passed the test. | 我们需要检测一下他是否通过了测验 |
[1:16:13] | -Well, he did start all those wars. -That was good. | -好吧 他的确引发了所有的战争 -那好极了 |
[1:16:17] | -But then he stopped them all. -But why? | -但他又阻止了全部战争 -但是 为什么 |
[1:16:21] | He said he was trying to make things better for people. | 他说他是在努力为大家 创造更美好的事 |
[1:16:27] | That’s very appalling. | 这还真令人震惊 |
[1:16:30] | The only good is to destroy. The only evil is weakness. | 唯一好的事就是摧毁 唯一邪恶的就是软弱 |
[1:16:34] | Weakness must be annihilated! | 软弱必须被废止 |
[1:16:38] | Agreed. Vaporise the earthling and his wretched planet. | 同意 汽化那个俗人 和他那个可怜的星球 |
[1:16:43] | I told you so. | 我早说过了 |
[1:16:44] | Reprime the Destruction Generator. | 初始化毁灭装置 |
[1:17:18] | Try her again, Neil. Go on. | 再试试 尼尔 继续 |
[1:17:20] | -She… She won’t have me. -Then, give up the powers. | -她 她不肯理我 -那就放弃魔力 |
[1:17:24] | -I can’t. -Then, give them to me. | -我不能 -那就把魔力给我 |
[1:17:27] | You wouldn’t have the powers but you’d know where they were. | 这样你就不会有魔力 但你知道魔力在哪 |
[1:17:31] | And being a dog, all I want to do is follow orders. | 而作为一只狗 我想要的只是听从命令 |
[1:17:33] | I’ll do what you tell me to. | 你说什么我都会照做 |
[1:17:36] | -Dennis, you’re a genius. -Not bad, huh? | -丹尼斯 你是个天才 -还不赖吧 呃 |
[1:17:42] | Destruction Generator already charged, Death-Dealing Darkness-Bringer. | 毁灭装置已经重启 暗黑死神 |
[1:17:47] | 倒计时三时 摧毁地球吧 | |
[1:17:49] | Commencing destruction. | 毁灭已开始 |
[1:17:55] | 一 | |
[1:17:57] | It is a curse that our numerals take so long to pronounce. | 我们的数字之所以念起来这么长 是因为这是个诅咒 |
[1:18:01] | Uh, yeah, it’s like, uh, you just wave your hand, like that. | 对 你只需要这样挥手 |
[1:18:03] | I feel it. Wow! | 我感觉到了 哇 |
[1:18:06] | Yeah. There you go. So what’s it going to be? Biscuits? | 是啊 你学会了 那么 会是什么 狗粮 |
[1:18:11] | But the power made you miserable. | 但是魔力让你悲惨 |
[1:18:12] | Yeah, but I don’t have them any more, do I? | 对 但我已经不拥有魔力了 不是吗 |
[1:18:15] | Look, tree become Eiffel Tower. | 你看 树变成埃菲尔铁塔 |
[1:18:17] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[1:18:21] | What are you thinking, Dennis? | 你在想什么 丹尼斯 |
[1:18:26] | 二 | |
[1:18:33] | Forgive me, master. | 原谅我 主人 |
[1:18:34] | What? Wait, wait. What are you going to do? | 什么 等等 等等 你要做什么 |
[1:18:37] | 三 | |
[1:18:38] | That’s the only short one. | 这是唯一短的一个 |
[1:18:42] | If I have any power, let the source of that power be destroyed, forever! | 如果我有任何魔力 就让魔力的源泉被摧毁 永远 |
[1:18:49] | 那条狗刚才说了什么 | |
[1:19:06] | 那条狗才是邪恶的 | |
[1:19:48] | All this marking be suddenly finished and neatly stacked up. | 这些烦人的狗吠立刻结束 所有都被收拾整齐 |
[1:19:54] | Fiona Blackwell, go away. | 菲奥娜·布莱克维尔 走开 |
[1:20:02] | Oh, shh, shh. Shush, shush, shush. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[1:20:05] | Fiona! How lovely to see you. | 菲奥娜 见到你真是太好了 |
[1:20:09] | Hey, great news. I got my sight back. | 嘿 好消息 我的视力又恢复了 |
[1:20:14] | Hey, I think I hear Catherine. | 嘿 我想我听到凯瑟琳的声音了 |
[1:20:21] | -Catherine. -Hi. | -凯瑟琳 -嗨 |
[1:20:22] | Hey. Um, look. Letters become cucumbers. | 嘿 呃 你看 信件变成黄瓜 |
[1:20:27] | Us be on the prow of the Titanic. | 我们现在正站在泰坦尼克号的船首 |
[1:20:30] | I got rid of the powers. | 我摆脱了魔力 |
[1:20:33] | I’m impressed. | 很不错 |
[1:20:36] | Yeah. So I thought maybe | 是啊 所以 我觉得也许 |
[1:20:38] | we could have some dinner sometime? | 我们改天可以一起吃个饭 |
[1:20:42] | -Yeah, maybe, yeah. -OK. | -是啊 也许 是啊 -好 |
[1:20:59] | -How about tonight? -I’ll be down in half an hour. | -今晚怎么样 -我半小时就下来 |
[1:21:09] | We’re going out to dinner. I’ll bring you both back a doggy bag. | 我们要出去吃晚饭 我会给你们俩带打包食物的 |
[1:21:13] | -I suppose I’d better keep my mouth shut. -Turn me back, Den. | -我想我最好还是闭嘴吧 -把我变回来 德恩 |
[1:21:16] | I can’t. I like you as you are. Those stubby legs. Look at you. | 我不能 我就喜欢你这样 这小短腿 看看你 |
[1:21:19] | -I’m not a dog, I’m a man. -Hey, nobody’s perfect. | -我不是狗 我是人 -嘿 没人是完美的 |
[1:22:15] | This is chewing a biscuit, boss. I’ll try and give you that right now, | 这是好嚼的狗粮 老大 我现在就给你尝尝 |
[1:22:18] | hold one second. | 稍等 |
[1:22:21] | Oh, red biscuit. Great. | 红色狗粮 太棒了 |
[1:22:23] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:22:29] | Oh, got it. | 噢 出来了 |
[1:22:30] | Licking. Licking somebody. | 舔 舔某个人 |
[1:22:34] | This is like porn. Now a shagging noise. | 这就像黄片 现在来点喘息 |
[1:22:39] | Oh, look. There’s the red bit. | 听 这是高潮来了 |
[1:22:43] | Oh, there, oh, right, oh… | 噢 来了 噢 对 哦 |
[1:22:46] | I’m done. | 我够了 |
[1:22:47] | OK, great. | 好吧 好极了 |
[1:22:49] | That’s enough chewing biscuits for fucking half an hour. | 嚼了该死的狗粮半小时 真的够了 |