时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Thanks, everybody, for coming out to Hitchcock’s divorce party. | 谢谢各位来参加Hitchcock的离婚派对 |
[00:04] | Why is the cake two men getting married? | 为什么蛋糕上是两个男人在结婚 |
[00:06] | That’s me and Hitchcock. The boys are back together! | 那是我和Hitchcock 我们兄弟俩回归啦 |
[00:08] | This cake is for a gay wedding. | 这个蛋糕是给同性恋婚礼准备的 |
[00:10] | – The inside is a rainbow. – Nuh‐uh. | – 里面是彩虹的 – 不是噢 |
[00:11] | It’s my favorite flavor: all the flavors! | 这是我最喜欢的味道 所有味道 |
[00:13] | I can’t believe Bethany’s gone. | 我不敢相信Bethany离开了 |
[00:14] | – It was so out of the blue. – Well, not entirely. | – 实在是太突然了 – 嗯 也不全是 |
[00:17] | I mean, she did have an affair with her hairdresser, | 我是说 她确实跟她的发型师有一腿 |
[00:19] | and you filmed it and threatened to release the tape, | 然后你拍下来了并威胁她要外泄录像 |
[00:21] | and then she said she didn’t care | 然后她说她不在乎 |
[00:22] | and put it on the internet herself, | 并且自己上传到网上去 |
[00:23] | and then when it started to make money, | 然后当视频开始赚钱了 |
[00:25] | you sued her for half the profits. | 你为了要拿一半的利润去告她 |
[00:26] | And then boom, out of the blue: divorce papers. | 然后砰 离婚协议书突然从天而降 |
[00:28] | Aw, buddy, you’ll be okay. | 噢 兄弟 你会好起来的 |
[00:29] | It doesn’t feel like it. | 感觉并不会 |
[00:31] | My heart is ruined forever. I’m done with love. | 我的心被永远地毁了 我不会再爱了 |
[00:34] | I ‘ll never find anyone as‐‐ | 我再也找不到像 |
[00:35] | Oh, my God! Get a load of the can on her! | 噢 我的天 这个尤物的翘臀不得了 |
[00:39] | See ya dorks, I’m gonna get some. | 回见呆子们 我要上了 |
[00:41] | Well, Hitchcock still sucks. | 好吧 Hitchcock还是那个烂人 |
[01:03] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[01:05] | did you get my sexy calendar invite? | 你收到我的性感日程邀请了吗 |
[01:07] | You mean the one titled “8:00 pm coitus”? | 你是指那个题目写着”晚上8点性交”的吗 |
[01:10] | Yes, and the one titled 7:55 foreplay. | 是的 还有那个写着”7点55分前戏” |
[01:13] | You didn’t accept either invite. | 你两个都没点接受 |
[01:14] | Oh. I can start foreplay later. | 噢 我可以晚点再开始前戏 |
[01:17] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[01:17] | I love foreplay, as you know. | 我喜欢前戏 你知道的 |
[01:19] | It’s just‐‐this is all feeling a little overscheduled, you know? | 只是 这一切让人感觉有点计划过度了 你明白吗 |
[01:22] | It might be taking some of the fun out of making a baby. | 这可能会减少了一些造娃的乐趣 |
[01:24] | Oh, okay. So what are you suggesting? | 噢 好的 那你有什么建议吗 |
[01:28] | Maybe we try this The Jake Way. | 或许我们可以试试Jake大法 |
[01:30] | Eating dinner starting with dessert? | 吃晚饭时先吃甜品吗 |
[01:31] | That’s one Jake Way. You know? | 那是Jake大法其中一项 你明白吗 |
[01:32] | The Jake Way is a brand. | Jake大法是一个品牌 |
[01:34] | It encompasses a whole lifestyle. | 它包含的可是一整套生活方式 |
[01:35] | So get ready, because this month, | 所以准备好吧 因为这个月 |
[01:37] | we’re making a baby The Jake Way. | 我们要用Jake大法来造娃 |
[01:39] | Okay, I’m in. Sounds fun. | 好的 我赞成 听起来挺有趣的 |
[01:41] | – So, are we doing tonight, or… – Oh, no, no, no. | – 那我们今晚就来吗 还是 – 噢 不不不 |
[01:44] | The Jake Way does not believe in scheduling. | Jake大法是不需要提前安排的 |
[01:46] | You gotta just let go. | 你得放手 |
[01:48] | You don’t know what The Jake Way is. | 你根本不知道Jake大法是什么 |
[01:49] | Nope, but we’ve got a name for it, | 是的 但我们起码有了个名字 |
[01:50] | and that’s a great start. | 这就是一个好的开始 |
[01:51] | The Jake Way! | Jake大法 |
[01:53] | Lieutenant, as you know, | 警督 如您所知 |
[01:54] | I’ve been walking the same beat for the past three weeks. | 我过去这三周都在巡同一个辖区 |
[01:57] | It’s become a bit tedious. | 感觉有点单调乏味 |
[01:59] | I thought you loved tedium. | 我以为你喜欢单调乏味 |
[02:00] | I love monotony. They’re very different. | 我喜欢的是千篇一律 它们完全不一样 |
[02:02] | I’m sorry, but you know our policy is that | 我很抱歉 但是你也知道我们的政策要求 |
[02:04] | uniformed officers must walk the same beat for six months. | 制服警员一定要在同一辖区巡逻六个月 |
[02:07] | It’s how they become familiar with the community they serve. | 这样他们才能熟悉自己所服务的社区 |
[02:09] | Well, surely you can make an exception for me. | 好吧 你肯定能为我破个例 |
[02:11] | I can’t play favorites. | 我不能偏心 |
[02:12] | You never did when you were in charge. | 你管我们的时候也没有偏心啊 |
[02:13] | – Of course I did. – Really? | – 我当然有啊 – 真的吗 |
[02:15] | I never got any special treatment. | 我从来没有任何特殊待遇 |
[02:16] | I think you can do the math there. | 我认为你可以想明白 |
[02:18] | Damn. | 见鬼了 |
[02:19] | Well, think of it this way: | 好吧 我们这么想 |
[02:21] | It’s like doing reps at a gym. | 就像在健身房做重复运动一样 |
[02:22] | Doing something over and over again | 一次又一次地重复一个动作 |
[02:24] | is how you make your pecs pop. | 这样才能让你的胸大肌跳动 |
[02:26] | The only muscle I care to work out is my brain. | 我唯一想要锻炼的肌肉是我的大脑 |
[02:28] | Then get those reps in and make that brain pop. | 那就把这些练习带进去让大脑跳起来 |
[02:30] | Pop, pop. Pop, pop, pop. | 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳 |
[02:32] | What you’re describing is an aneurism. | 你所描述的是动脉瘤 |
[02:34] | Pop, pop. Pop, pop, pop. | 爆 爆 爆 爆 爆 |
[02:36] | It’s official! I’m in love. | 官宣啦 我恋爱了 |
[02:38] | I just spent the night with the woman of my dreams. | 我刚和我的梦中情人共度一夜 |
[02:41] | The lady from your divorce party? | 你离婚派对上的那位女士吗 |
[02:42] | Yeah. She’s my soulmate. | 是的 她是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[02:44] | She’s funny. She’s beautiful. She has almost no scars. | 她有趣 她漂亮 她几乎一道疤也没有 |
[02:46] | Hot biscuits. It sounds like you hooked a live one. | 热辣小甜心 听起来你勾搭上了一个超棒的 |
[02:49] | I know; we walked along the river for hours, | 对吧 我们沿着河边走了几个小时 |
[02:51] | just talking and laughing. | 就一直聊天大笑 |
[02:52] | She even gave me her real number. | 她甚至给了我真的电话号码 |
[02:55] | – Really? – Check it out. | – 真的吗 – 快来看 |
[02:56] | That’s just a dirty old napkin covered in sauce. | 那只是一块又脏又旧还沾满了酱的餐巾纸 |
[02:58] | Oh, no. Her number! It’s totally ruined. | 噢 不 她的号码 都被毁了 |
[03:01] | I knew I shouldn’t have had those breakfast wings. | 我就知道我不该吃那些早餐小鸡翅 |
[03:03] | Oh, bud, I’m so sorry. | 噢 兄弟 太遗憾了 |
[03:05] | Now all I have to remember her by is this tooth. | 现在我只有通过这颗牙来记住她了 |
[03:07] | What the hell? Why do you have that? | 什么鬼 你怎么会有她的牙 |
[03:09] | We were eating pizza, and it fell out of her mouth. | 我们在吃披萨 然后这个从她嘴里掉出来 |
[03:10] | Well, this is perfect. We can use it to find her. | 好的 简直完美 我们可以用这个找她 |
[03:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:13] | We just have to try fitting that tooth | 我们只需要把这颗牙对进 |
[03:14] | into the mouth of every woman in New York City | 纽约市里每一个女人的嘴里 |
[03:16] | till we find the matching gum hole of your one true love. | 直到我们找到匹配你真爱的牙床洞 |
[03:21] | My life is like a fairytale! | 我的人生简直是一场童话 |
[03:24] | So, Lieutenant, sorry to take up your time. | 警督 抱歉占用你的时间 |
[03:25] | I just wanted to go over the CompStat numbers with you real quick. | 我只是想很快地跟你过一遍CompStat上的数据 |
[03:28] | – Um, what the‐‐ – Is something wrong? | – 嗯 什么鬼 – 怎么了 |
[03:31] | Are the CompStat numbers bad? | 数据很糟糕吗 |
[03:34] | The numbers are fine and I have to go. | 数据没问题但是我这会儿得先走 |
[03:36] | Oh, okay, then why’d you ask for this meeting? | 噢 好的 那你为什么叫我来开会 |
[03:39] | Don’t follow me, Terry. | 别跟着我 Terry |
[03:40] | What? I wasn’t going to! | 什么 我没有要去 |
[03:41] | This was a very confusing interaction! | 这是一次非常令人困惑的交流 |
[03:47] | – Hello? – Hello, Sergeant Santiago. | – 你好 – 你好 Santiago警长 |
[03:49] | I’ve taken your husband hostage. | 我把你老公绑为人质了 |
[03:51] | If you ever want to make a baby with him, | 如果你还想跟他造娃的话 |
[03:52] | you’ll do exactly as I say. | 你得听我的命令 |
[03:54] | Jake, where are you? | Jake 你在哪 |
[03:56] | Oh, this isn’t Jake. This is the Syndicate. | 噢 我不是Jake 我们是辛迪加 |
[03:58] | And you will never see us, | 你永远都看不见我们 |
[03:59] | because we are everywhere and‐‐ | 因为我们无处不在 而且 |
[04:01] | You’re by the elevators. | 你在电梯旁边 |
[04:02] | Dammit! Don’t‐‐ look away! Look away! | 见鬼 你别 别看 别看 |
[04:04] | – Okay. – Yes, that’s better. | – 好吧 – 好的 好多了 |
[04:06] | On top of the copier, there’s a headset. | 在复印机上面有一个耳机 |
[04:07] | Put it on and get in the limo that’s waiting out front. | 戴上耳机然后上门口的那辆豪华轿车 |
[04:10] | Mm, okay, I love you. | 嗯 好的 我爱你 |
[04:12] | I love you, too. Now go! | 我也爱你 快去 |
[04:16] | Are you Amy? | 你是Amy吗 |
[04:17] | – Tell him “Yes.” – Yes. | – 快说”是的” – 是的 |
[04:19] | How does it feel to be played like a puppet? | 被人像木偶一样操纵感觉怎么样 |
[04:22] | Okay, I’m walking into the apartment. | 好啦 我进公寓了 |
[04:25] | Why did you have me get $400 out of the ATM? | 你为什么要让我从自动取款机上取400美元出来 |
[04:28] | Good question. It’s to pay for the Airbnb. | 问得好 是用来支付给爱彼迎的 |
[04:30] | You’re giving them $400 in cash? | 你要给他们400美元现金 |
[04:32] | I broke several lamps while trying to hide in the dark. | 我尝试躲在暗处的时候打碎了几盏灯 |
[04:35] | Now, turn on the lights. | 现在 把灯打开 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:38] | Hello… it’s me. | 你好 是我 |
[04:39] | Put down the drinks. | 把酒放下 |
[04:40] | Why? Are you upset? | 为什么 你不开心吗 |
[04:42] | Yeah, and now I have to take The Syndicate down. | 是啊 现在我得把辛迪加拿下 |
[04:45] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢 我的天呐 |
[04:46] | To be clear, by “Take down The Syndicate,” | 先说清楚 拿下辛迪加 |
[04:47] | you mean we’re gonna have‐‐ | 就是我们要 |
[04:47] | – We’re gonna have sex, yeah. – Okay. | – 我们要做爱 对 – 好的 |
[04:48] | Yeah, absolutely. Take your clothes off. | 对 当然 把你衣服脱了 |
[04:50] | Boyle, what are those? | Boyle 那些是什么 |
[04:52] | My guinea pigs. This lady is Claire. | 是我的豚鼠 这位女士是Claire |
[04:54] | And this guy is also named Claire. | 然后这位男士也叫Claire |
[04:57] | You can’t have pets in here. This is a police precinct. | 你不能在这里养宠物 这里是警局 |
[04:59] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[05:01] | I got them for Nikolaj’s birthday, | 我本来是买它们来作为Nikolaj的生日礼物 |
[05:02] | but it turns out he’s allergic | 结果他会过敏 |
[05:03] | and the pet store won’t take them back. | 宠物店又不让退回去 |
[05:05] | I’ve got a friend who works in a lab. | 我有个朋友在实验室工作 |
[05:06] | I can call and see | 我可以打个电话问问 |
[05:07] | if they need any guinea pigs for their research. | 看他们需不需要用豚鼠来做研究 |
[05:09] | They are not science experiments! | 他们不是科学实验 |
[05:11] | They are living creatures | 他们可是活生生的动物 |
[05:12] | with rich inner lives. | 有着丰富的内心世界 |
[05:14] | Claire number two is stuck on his back like a bug. | 2号Claire像只臭虫一样四脚朝天翻不过身 |
[05:16] | Oh, I’ll handle this. | 噢 我来处理 |
[05:17] | Flip! Flip! | 翻过来 翻过来 |
[05:19] | Oh, I flipped the wrong Claire. | 噢 我把另一个Claire翻过来了 |
[05:20] | Stop flipping guinea pigs | 别再翻豚鼠了 |
[05:22] | and get them out of here! | 把它们弄出去 |
[05:23] | I’ll make ’em disappear, Lieutenant. | 我会让它们消失的 警督 |
[05:25] | Oh! Don’t kill them. | 噢 不要杀了它们 |
[05:27] | They have so much to live for. | 它们活着有那么多盼头 |
[05:28] | They haven’t even been to Manhattan yet. | 他们甚至都还没去过曼哈顿 |
[05:29] | Okay, coast is clear. | 好了 危机解除 |
[05:30] | I know a safe place we can hide these guys | 我知道个安全的地方 我们可以把它们先藏起来 |
[05:32] | until we can find homes for them. | 直到我们能给它们找到个家 |
[05:33] | You’re not going to murder them? | 你不打算杀了它们 |
[05:34] | Hell no. I love animals. | 当然不 我爱动物 |
[05:35] | I’m the mushy one on the squad. | 我是小队里多愁善感的那个 |
[05:36] | Right, of course. | 对哦 当然是你 |
[05:40] | Here it is. Supply closet K. | 就是这里 K储藏室 |
[05:41] | It’s full of CPR training babies. | 里面全是用来练习心肺复苏的娃娃 |
[05:43] | No one goes in there because it’s too creepy. | 不会有人进去 因为实在是太阴森了 |
[05:46] | Oh my God. | 我的天呐 |
[05:47] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[05:49] | Well, I don’t want to take all the credit, | 我也不是想将一切归功于自己 |
[05:51] | but I’m pretty sure doing it The Jake Way worked | 但我非常肯定用Jake的方式来绝对管用 |
[05:53] | and we’re getting pregnant. | 所以我们就要有孩子啦 |
[05:55] | That would be incredible, but | 那再好不过 但是 |
[05:57] | feels like you’re setting us up for disappointment. | 感觉现在期望值越大 到时候我们失望值也大 |
[06:00] | No, I’m just being optimistic. | 不 我只是乐观一点 |
[06:02] | You’re amazing, we’re amazing, | 你很棒 我们很棒 |
[06:04] | and it definitely worked. | 所以一定能怀上 |
[06:05] | – It didn’t work. – Ugh! | – 没怀上 – 啊 |
[06:06] | I knew it. I got bum nards! | 我就知道 我这没用的睾丸 |
[06:08] | – Jake! – Right, gotta stay optimistic. | – Jake – 对 要保持乐观 |
[06:10] | We can do this! | 我们能行 |
[06:15] | So how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:16] | Well, I’m pretty bummed, but‐‐ | 我挺失落的 但是 |
[06:18] | Amy, could you open your mouth for me? | Amy 你能为我把嘴张开一下吗 |
[06:19] | – What? No. – Forget it, I just saw. | – 什么 不 – 算了 我都看到了 |
[06:22] | She’s got all her teeth… | 她所有牙齿都在 |
[06:23] | Even the back ones. | 就连后槽牙也在 |
[06:25] | Did that turn your mood around? | 牙好这事让你心情好起来了吗 |
[06:26] | Nope. But it’s okay. | 没有 但没事 |
[06:28] | I figured out how we’re gonna get pregnant. | 我想好我们要怎么才能怀上了 |
[06:30] | By doubling down on The Jake Way? | 用Jake的方式再来一次吗 |
[06:32] | Ooh, do you think we could rent the phone booth | 噢 你觉得我们去租电话亭来怎么样 |
[06:33] | from the movie “Phone Booth”? | 电影<狙击电话亭>里的那种 |
[06:34] | No, from now on, we’re gonna do it The Amy Way. | 不 从现在开始 我们要用Amy的方式来 |
[06:37] | Does that mean we’re going back to | 那是不是意味着我们要回到 |
[06:38] | the overly scheduled sex thing? | 那计划过头了的性爱 |
[06:39] | No. We’re going way more scheduled. | 不 我们要计划得更细 |
[06:41] | Ah, so even less fun. | 啊 更没意思了 |
[06:42] | Big time. | 超没意思 |
[06:43] | This is a test, and we’re failing. | 这是一场考试 我们要挂科了 |
[06:45] | Because we’re not studying hard enough. | 因为我们学习得还不够努力 |
[06:46] | Or maybe this is just | 或许这只是 |
[06:49] | one of those tests you can’t study for? | 其中一场你无法备考的考试 |
[06:53] | Oh, wow, that’s a new laugh. | 噢 哇 那是种新的笑法 |
[06:55] | Come on. We’re going binder shopping. | 走 我们去买活页夹吧 |
[06:58] | I’m off to walk my beat again, | 我又要出去巡逻了 |
[06:59] | much like Sisyphus, | 就像西西弗斯 |
[07:01] | condemned to push the same boulder | 被判推着那同一块巨石 |
[07:02] | up the same hill day in and day out. | 夜以继日 推到同样的山顶 |
[07:05] | You know, according to French Philosopher Albert Camus, | 你知道吗 据法国哲学家阿尔贝·加缪所说 |
[07:07] | Sisyphus achieved happiness in that absurd repetition. | 西西弗斯在那荒谬的重复中获得了快乐 |
[07:11] | Any French philosophy post‐Rousseau is essentially a magazine. | 任何法国后卢梭哲学本质上就是一本期刊 |
[07:16] | You rube. | 你个土包子 |
[07:17] | Oh, hey, Boyle! | 噢 嘿 Boyle |
[07:19] | Do you have the 6th Street case file‐‐ | 你有没有第六大街案件文件 |
[07:22] | Wait. What’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[07:23] | Uh, this? It’s… my water bottle. | 啊 这个啊 这是 我的水瓶 |
[07:26] | It looks like a water bottle from a guinea pig cage. | 看起来像是豚鼠笼子里的水瓶 |
[07:29] | True, I got it for the guinea pigs, | 的确是 我本来是拿来给豚鼠喝水的 |
[07:30] | but they’re not here anymore. | 但它们都不在这了 |
[07:32] | So I decided to be green and use it for myself. | 所以我决定环保一点 就拿来自己喝水了 |
[07:37] | Ah! Thirst quenched. | 啊 真是解渴 |
[07:40] | What took you so long? | 你怎么去了这么久 |
[07:41] | Terry almost caught me. | Terry差点识破了 |
[07:42] | I had to drink from the guinea pigs’ water bottle. | 我不得不从豚鼠的水瓶里喝水 |
[07:44] | Amazingly, he‐‐ | 令人惊讶的是 他 |
[07:45] | – Totally bought you’d do that? – Mm‐hmm. | – 完全相信你做得出来 – 嗯哼 |
[07:46] | Yeah, I’m not surprised at all. | 嗯 我也一点都不惊讶 |
[07:47] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[07:48] | My niece will take the two Claires. | 我侄女会来把两只Claire带走 |
[07:49] | She wants them as pets. | 她想把它们当宠物 |
[07:50] | That is great! Okay. | 那太棒了 好的 |
[07:51] | Now we just need to find a home for ten more. | 那我们现在只用再为10只豚鼠找个家 |
[07:54] | Ten? | 10只 |
[07:56] | Boy Claire got girl Claire pregnant | 男Claire让女Claire怀孕了 |
[07:57] | and made a bunch of little baby Claires. | 然后生下了一堆小Claire宝宝 |
[07:59] | Oh, they’re having sex again. | 噢 它们又在交配 |
[08:00] | – Mm‐hmm. – Oh, Claire. | -嗯哼 – 噢 Claire |
[08:01] | – Claire – Claire – Claire. – Claire. | |
[08:03] | I gotta say, I’m loving these. | 不得不说 我还挺喜欢这个 |
[08:05] | I always wanted to wear Hammer pants. | 我一直想穿哈伦裤(锤子裤)来着 |
[08:07] | – Stop. – Hammer time? | – 别说了 -该抡起锤子了 |
[08:08] | No. Stop joking around. | 不 别闹了 |
[08:09] | You’re wearing those pants | 你要穿这种裤子 |
[08:10] | to keep your testicles away from your body’s warm core | 使你的睾丸远离你身体的热核 |
[08:13] | so your sperm don’t overheat. | 因此你的精子不会过热 |
[08:14] | Well, I am loving the breeze. I feel like I’m 83. | 好吧 我喜欢凉飕飕的感觉 我觉得我像83岁了 |
[08:16] | All right, focus up. | 好了 专心一点 |
[08:17] | This is our pregnancy war room. | 这就是我们的备孕战房 |
[08:19] | On the master calendar, | 在这个巨型日历上 |
[08:20] | we will track ovulation windows, menstruation cycles, | 我们会记录排卵期 月经周期 |
[08:22] | – and every uterine deposit. – “Uterine deposit”? | – 以及每一次的子宫存款 – “子宫存款” |
[08:25] | Is that what we’re calling sex? It seems a little clinical. | 我们要这样称呼做爱吗 感觉没有什么感情 |
[08:27] | Well, you could always shorten it to U. D. or “Ud.” | 好吧 你也可以缩写为”缴枪”或者”交粮” |
[08:30] | Yeah, I don’t want to do that. | 我不想这样做 |
[08:32] | Here’s a list of everything you cannot eat | 这个列表是 我们在备孕的时候 |
[08:34] | while we are trying to conceive. | 你不能吃的东西 |
[08:35] | No more nachos? | 不能再吃辣味玉米片了 |
[08:36] | Even if they’re in a novelty baseball helmet? | 哪怕是装在一个新奇的棒球头盔里 |
[08:38] | No. | 不可以 |
[08:38] | Whoa, this is serious. | 哇哦 严肃起来了 |
[08:41] | We will adhere to a strict exercise regimen and sleep schedule. | 我们要坚持严格的运动方案和作息时间 |
[08:43] | Also, no more video games, | 对了 不能再玩游戏 |
[08:45] | because they cause stress and they raise your heart rate. | 因为它们会带来压力 使你心率上升 |
[08:47] | More stress than being a police officer? | 比做警察更多压力吗 |
[08:49] | Jake, I’ve seen you play “Mario Party.” | Jake 我见过你玩<马力欧派对> |
[08:50] | Wario cheats! | 瓦力欧作弊 |
[08:52] | I’m just saying, Wario cheats. | 我就说说 瓦力欧作弊 |
[08:54] | It’s a stupid game. | 真是个傻子游戏 |
[08:55] | Look, I know it isn’t easy, | 听着 我知道这不容易 |
[08:57] | but this could increase our chances of getting pregnant by 19% . | 但这可以让我们的怀孕几率提高19% |
[09:00] | Yeah, of course. Absolutely. | 对 当然 绝对可以 |
[09:02] | So how do we get it started: | 所以我们要怎么开始呢 |
[09:03] | Dim the lights, put on some music? | 调暗灯光 放点音乐 |
[09:05] | Swallow 35 vitamins each. | 先一次吃35片维生素 |
[09:06] | Oh. Cheers. | 哦 干杯 |
[09:09] | Let’s make a baby! | 来造娃吧 |
[09:15] | I probably should have had some water ready. | 我应该先喝点水的 |
[09:18] | Okay, basal body temp is optimal. | 好 基础体温是最佳状态 |
[09:21] | Let’s do this quickly. | 搞快一点 |
[09:23] | Oh, Amy, I’m not some faucet you can just turn on and off. | Amy 我不是那种可以随意打开关上的水龙头 |
[09:26] | You gotta romance me. | 你得诱惑我 |
[09:27] | Faucet’s on! Let’s ud! | 水龙头开了 来”交粮”吧 |
[09:28] | Thank You. | 谢谢你 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:37] | Sorry! | 不好意思 |
[09:38] | I thought you separated the males and the females. | 我以为你把公母分开了 |
[09:39] | Well, it’s hard. They’re all named Claire. | 太难了 它们都叫Claire |
[09:41] | You named them Claire! | 你给它们起名Claire的 |
[09:47] | Oh, come on. | 哦 别吧 |
[09:49] | It’s like every woman in this city has all of her teeth. | 好像这座城里所有女人都有一口完整的牙 |
[09:52] | Stupid Bloomberg and his stupid soda ban! | 傻逼布隆伯格和傻逼汽水禁令 |
[09:54] | Okay, 6:14, it’s ud o’clock! | 6点14了 该到”交粮”时刻了 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:58] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[10:00] | So this bag of pellets is your lunch? | 这一袋小球是你的午餐 |
[10:02] | Yup, it’s the perfect food for a human man. | 对 对于人类男性来说这是完美食物 |
[10:04] | – You want some? – No! | – 你要来点吗 – 不要 |
[10:09] | 把持续时间 和上周比较 | |
[10:09] | 以一致的 节奏运动 | |
[10:19] | Sorry! | 不好意思 |
[10:21] | Where were you? You’re 19 minutes late. | 你去哪儿了 你迟到了19分钟 |
[10:24] | My temperature is shot to hell! | 我的体温飞速下降 |
[10:25] | I know. I’m Sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[10:26] | I got detained by the transit cops | 我被站警拘留了 |
[10:28] | because my baggy pants fell off on the subway. | 因为我宽松的裤子在地铁上掉下来了 |
[10:30] | Let’s just ud and get it over with. | 赶紧”交粮” 尽快完事吧 |
[10:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:33] | There’s so many of them. | 它们太多了 |
[10:34] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[10:35] | Yeah, good boy. | 对 乖孩子 |
[10:43] | – You awake? – Nope. | – 你醒了吗 – 没有 |
[10:44] | – You? – No. Let’s do this. | – 你呢 – 没有 但来做吧 |
[10:46] | Okay. Shirts on? | 好 穿着衣服吗 |
[10:48] | – Definitely. – Okay | – 当然 – 好的 |
[10:54] | Make it a double. | 要双份的 |
[10:55] | My heart has a hole in it. | 我的心上有一个洞 |
[10:56] | I might as well fill it with booze. | 我还是用酒填满它好 |
[10:58] | Same for me. | 我也一样 |
[10:59] | Except my hole’s in my mouth. | 只不过我的洞在嘴里 |
[11:01] | It’s you! My toothless Cinderella! | 是你 我的缺牙辛德瑞拉 |
[11:06] | Well, that was definitely technically sex. | 好吧 严格说来 那绝对是做爱 |
[11:10] | Yep. | 对 |
[11:11] | Maybe that was the one. | 或许就是这一次了 |
[11:13] | Nope. Not the one. | 不 不是这一次 |
[11:15] | – I’m so exhausted. – Me too. | – 我太累了 – 我也是 |
[11:17] | But the doctor said that it could take a while. | 但医生说这需要花点时间 |
[11:19] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[11:20] | we’re doing everything right, and it’s still not working. | 我们所有事做的都是对的 但是没有用 |
[11:23] | What kind of perfect person do you have to be to get pregnant? | 你必须要做一个怎样完美的人才能怀孕啊 |
[11:25] | We’re having a baby! | 我们有孩子啦 |
[11:28] | Oh, rot in hell! | 哦 下地狱吧 |
[11:34] | Congratulations, Hitchcock, | 恭喜你 Hitchcock |
[11:36] | it’s the first wedding I’ve ever been to with a cover charge. | 这是我参加过的第一个需要服务费的婚礼 |
[11:38] | It’s for our honeymoon. | 这是为了我们的蜜月 |
[11:39] | We’re going to Barbados, | 我们要去巴巴多斯 |
[11:40] | and we’ll have the island all to ourselves, | 我们将独自享有全部岛屿 |
[11:41] | because it’s Dengue Fever season. | 因为那是登革热时期 |
[11:43] | But your wife is pregnant. | 但你妻子怀孕了 |
[11:44] | You can’t live in fear. | 你不能活在恐惧之中 |
[11:46] | Don’t want to spend every moment worried about Dengue or black mold | 不要想着花时间担心登革热 黑色霉菌 |
[11:49] | or those weird spots on the MRI they found on your brain. | 或者他们发现你大脑核磁共振成像上那些奇怪的斑点 |
[11:52] | Hitchcock, is your brain okay? | Hitchcock 你的大脑还好吗 |
[11:53] | The point is: I don’t care. | 关键是 我不在乎 |
[11:55] | Also, Anna’s family is from the Old Country | 对了 Anna的家庭来自于老派国家 |
[11:57] | and kind of conservative, | 有点保守 |
[11:58] | so try not to mention the baby to them. | 所以不要在他们面前提到孩子的事 |
[11:59] | Perfect; I’ll just do what I always do at weddings: | 完美 我只会做我一贯在婚礼上做的事 |
[12:01] | not talk to anyone I don’t know already. | 不和我还不认识的人说话 |
[12:03] | You’re the best, Jake. | 你最棒了 Jake |
[12:04] | That’s why you’re the baby’s godfather. | 这就是为什么你是我孩子的教父 |
[12:06] | Wait. I am? | 等等 我是吗 |
[12:08] | Ugh.I can’t believe they’re pregnant and we’re not. | 唉 我不敢相信他们怀孕了但我们没有 |
[12:10] | How did they do it? | 他们怎么做到的 |
[12:12] | They got drunk and had sex in a public park next to a skunk. | 他们喝醉了 在一座公园里做爱 还挨着一只臭鼬 |
[12:14] | Hitchcock sent me a very long text | Hitchcock给我发了一封很长的短信 |
[12:16] | with a lot of details in it. | 里面有很多细节 |
[12:17] | I think it was meant for Scully. | 我觉得本来是应该给Scully的 |
[12:18] | Ugh, the world is officially upside down. | 呃 这个世界正式地上下颠倒了 |
[12:20] | Wait a minute. Maybe that’s it. | 等一下 也许正是这样 |
[12:23] | We tried getting pregnant The Jake Way; | 我们试过用Jake的方法来怀孕 |
[12:24] | we tried The Amy Way. | 我们也试过Amy的方法 |
[12:25] | Maybe it’s time we tried it… | 也许是时候来试试 |
[12:27] | The Hitchcock Way. | Hitchcock的方法 |
[12:28] | What’s The Hitchcock Way? | 什么是Hitchcock的方法 |
[12:29] | In every situation, make the worst possible decision. | 在每一种情况下 都做最坏的决定 |
[12:33] | Okay. What the hell | 好 管他呢 |
[12:34] | Nothing else is working. | 其他方法都没有用 |
[12:35] | Let’s try it The Hitchcock Way. | 就来试试Hitchcock的方法吧 |
[12:36] | All right, so first move: Get hammered. | 好嘞 第一步 喝个烂醉 |
[12:40] | Drink up. | 干了 |
[12:40] | Uh, these are someone else’s. There’s lipstick on mine. | 呃 这是别人的酒 我这杯上还有口红印 |
[12:43] | Yeah, there’s a cigarette in mine. | 对 我这杯里有只烟 |
[12:44] | But we’re doing things The Hitchcock Way, so bottoms up! | 但我们要用Hitchcock的方法 所以干杯吧 |
[12:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | For those of you that don’t know me, | 给各位不认识我的介绍一下 |
[12:49] | my name is Norm Scully. | 我的名字叫Norm Scully |
[12:51] | Hitchcock is my partner, | Hitchcock是我的搭档 |
[12:53] | and he’s also my best friend. | 也是我最好的朋友 |
[12:55] | He buys the bear claws I like when we’re on a stakeout | 我们一起盯梢时他会给我买我喜欢的熊爪包 |
[12:57] | or when we’re just in the office or at home. | 或者在办公室里或者在家的时候 |
[13:01] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[13:02] | Anna Rubov, do you promise to love and cherish Michael Hitchcock | Anna Rubov 你愿意爱和珍视Michael Hitchcock |
[13:05] | as much as I’ve loved him? | 像我爱他那样吗 |
[13:07] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[13:08] | And, Michael Hitchcock, | 那么 Michael Hitchcock |
[13:09] | do you agree to shower Anna | 你愿意对待Anna |
[13:10] | with the same love and kindness you’ve shown me | 像你对我那样三十年如一日 |
[13:13] | these 30 wonderful years together? | 体贴温柔地爱护她吗 |
[13:15] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[13:16] | Dang.Terry didn’t know this was gonna be so sweet. | 淦 Terry没想到会这么温馨甜蜜 |
[13:18] | You may now kiss the bride. | 你现在可以亲吻新娘了 |
[13:26] | Hey, Rosa, good news. | 嘿 Rosa 好消息 |
[13:28] | I just talked to someone | 我刚跟一个人聊了一下 |
[13:29] | who said he’d take all the guinea pigs. | 他说他要所有的豚鼠 |
[13:31] | All 600? Why would he do that? | 600只全要 他为什么这么做 |
[13:32] | I didn’t ask. I just said yes. | 我没问 我直接就答应了 |
[13:34] | – Our prayers have been answered! – Who is this guy? | – 我们求神拜佛终于显灵了 – 这人是谁啊 |
[13:36] | We gotta check him out, make sure he’s not weird. | 我们得先查查他 确保他不是什么怪人 |
[13:37] | He’s just a normal guy who’s a friend of Hitchcock’s‐‐ | 他就是个普通人啊 他是Hitchcock的朋友 |
[13:40] | yep, we gotta check him out. | 没错 我们得先查查他 |
[13:47] | Yeah, he’s gonna turn them into toupees. | 行了 他会把它们都做成遮秃假发 |
[13:48] | Oh, my god, he is. | 老天爷 他确实会 |
[13:49] | The Hitchcock Way is exactly what we needed, | Hitchcock的方法正是我们所需要的 |
[13:52] | you know? | 知道吧 |
[13:52] | These last six months have actually been pretty hard. | 过去的这六个月真的很艰难 |
[13:55] | Mm, no! | 嗯 停 |
[13:56] | Hitchcock doesn’t dwell on the past. | Hitchcock才不会沉溺于过去 |
[13:57] | Hitchcock forgets about the past | Hitchcock直接忘掉过去 |
[14:00] | because of the spots on his brain! | 因为他大脑上的阴影 |
[14:02] | Yes. | 说得对 |
[14:03] | To brain spots! | 敬大脑阴影 |
[14:06] | Oh! Cinnamon schnapps! | 噢 肉桂酒 |
[14:09] | Barkeep, another round of drink roulette. | 酒保 再来一轮轮盘赌酒 |
[14:11] | Lieutenant, I never see you at Shaw’s on a Sunday. | 警督 我还从没在周日的Shaw酒吧见过你 |
[14:13] | Those nights are reserved for spending time with your family. | 你平日不是留着周末和你的家人一起过吗 |
[14:16] | I guess you do make… | 我想你确实会 |
[14:18] | exceptions. | 破例 |
[14:19] | What? | 啥 |
[14:19] | The conversation we had six months ago? | 我们六个月前的那段对话 |
[14:21] | The one where you said you wouldn’t make an exception for me. | 你说你不会为了我破例 |
[14:23] | That was so long ago. | 那都多长时间了 |
[14:25] | A lot has happened since then. | 在那之后发生了很多事情 |
[14:26] | Well, to me it seems like mere minutes ago, | 但 对我来说就像只过去了几分钟 |
[14:28] | because I’ve been living the same day over and over again. | 因为我一直在一遍又一遍的过着同一天 |
[14:32] | Gentlemen, would either of you mind giving some toasts? | 两位 你们有没有人愿意致辞呢 |
[14:34] | People are starting to notice we didn’t serve any food. | 人们开始察觉到我们没提供任何食物了 |
[14:36] | I have something I’d like to say. | 我有些话想说 |
[14:38] | Marriage is amazing. | 婚姻太美好了 |
[14:40] | To get to spend every day with the same person, | 可以和同一个人过每一天 |
[14:42] | day after day, month after month on repeat. | 日复一日 年复一年 |
[14:45] | The comfort of knowing that tomorrow will be just like today | 知道明天会和今天一样的那份安心 |
[14:49] | is truly a rewarding assignment. | 是一个真正的受益良多的任务 |
[14:52] | To Hitchcock! | 敬Hitchcock |
[14:53] | Hear hear. | 说得好 |
[14:54] | I’d also like to make a speech. | 我也有话要讲 |
[14:55] | Most marriages end in divorce, and there’s a reason. | 大部分婚姻都以失败告终 这是有原因的 |
[15:00] | It’s boring to be stuck in the same routine forever. | 被永远困在一尘不变的日常中是很无聊的 |
[15:02] | There’s no value to be found | 没有什么价值 |
[15:04] | in walking the same beat over and over, | 可以从一遍一遍走同样的路中发掘出来 |
[15:06] | especially when you’ve been a captain for six years. | 尤其是在你当了六年警监的时候 |
[15:08] | The point is: | 重点是 |
[15:09] | marriage is a waste of my talents, Lieutenant. | 婚姻 是在浪费我的才能 警督 |
[15:14] | – To Hitchcock! – These are great. | – 敬Hitchcock – 你们说的太好了 |
[15:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:17] | I also have a toast to make. | 我也要致辞 |
[15:19] | Hitchcock, I always thought I was better than you, | Hitchcock 我一直觉得我比你强 |
[15:21] | because I haven’t been divorced seven times | 因为我没有离过七次婚 |
[15:25] | and I’ve never been banned from a museum | 也没有因为亲了雕塑 |
[15:27] | for kissing the statues. | 被博物馆禁止入内过 |
[15:29] | But today I realize | 但是今天我意识到 |
[15:30] | that maybe my life would be better if I was more like you. | 如果我更像你一些 我的生活也许会更好 |
[15:34] | Anyway, I gotta go make a baby of my own | 行了 我得去造一个自己的小孩了 |
[15:38] | just like the baby inside of Anna. | 就像Anna肚子里的小孩一样 |
[15:41] | – Nailed it. – Thank you | – 完美 – 谢谢 |
[15:42] | Why is she saying these things, Anna? | 她为什么这么说啊Anna |
[15:45] | Okay, bud. | 好了 兄弟 |
[15:46] | Are you ready to have some stupid Hitchcock‐style sex? | 你准备好来一次Hitchcock风格的性爱了嘛 |
[15:49] | Oh, yeah, where are we going? | 哦 耶 我们去哪 |
[15:51] | Nowhere. | 哪都不去 |
[15:52] | We’re going right here in Shaw’s bathroom. | 我们就在Shaw的厕所里就地开搞 |
[15:55] | Oh, that’s such a bad idea. | 哦 这可真是个坏主意 |
[15:56] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[15:57] | All right. | 来吧 |
[16:00] | Occupied! | 有人 |
[16:01] | Someone’s in there. Should we wait? | 有人在里面 我们要等等吗 |
[16:03] | Would Hitchcock wait? | Hitchcock会等吗 |
[16:04] | Hell no. Hitchcock would find an alley! | 绝不会 Hitchcock会找个小巷子 |
[16:08] | Well, this is perfect. | 这太完美了 |
[16:09] | There’s probably so many skunks skunking around here. | 肯定有很多臭鼬在这里发臭 |
[16:12] | Oh, yeah. We’re gonna make a skunk baby. | 哦耶 我们要造一个臭鼬宝宝了 |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[16:14] | – Hello. – Huh? | – 你们好 – 啊 |
[16:16] | Don’t worry about me. I don’t want to join. | 别担心我 我不想加入 |
[16:18] | I’m happy just to watch. | 我看看就很开心了 |
[16:24] | Crap; they’re really pissed that Anna’s pregnant. | 完了 Anna怀孕她们真的很生气 |
[16:26] | No, it’s more complicated than that. | 不 事情没有这么简单 |
[16:28] | Anna just called her entire family hypocrites. | Anna刚刚说她们全家都是伪君子 |
[16:30] | Wait, you speak Russian? | 等等 你会说俄语 |
[16:31] | Huh. I guess I do. | 噢 我想我会 |
[16:33] | I must have picked it up from talking to that woman | 我一定是跟咖啡车那个女人 |
[16:35] | at the coffee cart for the past six months. | 聊了六个月学会的 |
[16:39] | Now what’s happening? | 现在又怎么了 |
[16:40] | Anna’s mother says Anna | Anna的妈妈说Anna |
[16:41] | should be with someone respectable, | 应该和一个更体面的人在一起 |
[16:43] | like her sister’s husband, Boris, instead of the… Pig man. | 就像她姐夫Boris那样的 而不是这位 猪人 |
[16:47] | Well, that’s too bad, ’cause she already married the pig man. | 真是不好意思 她已经嫁给那位猪人了 |
[16:54] | What’s she saying? | 她在说什么 |
[16:54] | She says that Boris is not a good man. | 她说Boris不是个好人 |
[16:57] | He’s cheating on her sister. | 他对她姐姐不忠 |
[16:58] | She knows because he’s the real father of her baby. | 她知道这件事是因为他才是她肚里孩子的亲生父亲 |
[17:02] | – Oh. – What? | – 噢 – 什么 |
[17:04] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[17:08] | Someone’s here. This is too public! | 有人来了 这太过公开了 |
[17:10] | I mean, it wouldn’t stop Hitchcock, but fine. | 我是说 这应该无法阻止Hitchcock 但好吧 |
[17:13] | I know a secret spot. | 我知道一个秘密地点 |
[17:20] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[17:21] | – What am I feeling right now? – Huh? | – 我现在摸到的是什么东西 – 啥 |
[17:23] | Are those all your tiny little hands? | 是你的小手吗 |
[17:38] | And this is the last one. | 这是最后一个 |
[17:39] | We’ve rounded up all the guinea pigs. | 我们把所有的豚鼠都抓起来了 |
[17:41] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[17:43] | Guinea pig. Guinea pig. | 豚鼠 豚鼠 |
[17:44] | Guinea pig. Guinea pig. Guinea pig. | 豚鼠 豚鼠 还有豚鼠 |
[17:47] | What were you thinking, | 你在想什么呢 |
[17:48] | breeding guinea pigs at work? | 在工作场合养殖豚鼠 |
[17:49] | We weren’t breeding them on purpose. | 我们不是故意养殖它们的 |
[17:51] | They’re just very sexual creatures, | 它们只是繁衍得比较快而已 |
[17:52] | and we didn’t want to slut‐shame them. | 我们可不想荡妇羞辱它们 |
[17:54] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[17:54] | Sorry you’re not more sex‐positive, Terry. | 对于你的性冷淡我们感到非常遗憾 Terry |
[17:56] | I called my friend at the lab. | 我给实验室的朋友打了电话 |
[17:58] | He’s gonna take the guinea pigs. | 他要带走所有的豚鼠 |
[17:59] | They’re not gonna do any chemical tests on them. | 他们不会对它们做任何化学测试 |
[18:01] | They’re just gonna teach them how to run mazes. | 他们只会教它们如何走迷宫 |
[18:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[18:03] | I want you to look Claire 38 in the eye, | 我要你看着克莱尔38号的眼睛 |
[18:05] | and tell her that‐‐ | 告诉她 |
[18:06] | I’m sending you to a lab, Claire; bye. | 我要送你去实验室了 Claire 再见 |
[18:08] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[18:10] | – This is so unfair, Terry! – You’re a cruel man! | – 太不公平了 Terry – 你真是个残忍的人 |
[18:12] | Thank God he found a way to end it. | 谢天谢地 他找到了解决这一切的方法 |
[18:13] | Oh, it’s over. The nightmare’s over. | 哦 结束了 噩梦结束了 |
[18:16] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[18:17] | You didn’t wake me up when you left this morning. | 你今早出门的时候怎么没喊我 |
[18:18] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[18:19] | You said, “I’m dead. | 你说”我死了” |
[18:20] | Leave me. Find someone new.” | “离开我 找下一任吧” |
[18:22] | Yeah, pretty hungover. | 是啊 我宿醉得挺严重的 |
[18:23] | Look, last night wasn’t great, | 听我说 昨晚进展得不太好 |
[18:24] | but I think I know why. | 但我觉得我知道原因了 |
[18:26] | We were trying to do it like Hitchcock | 我们试着像Hitchcock那样做 |
[18:27] | when we should have been trying to do it like Boris, | 但其实我们本该像Boris那样做才对 |
[18:29] | the man who actually impregnated Hitchcock’s wife. | 那个让Hitchcock老婆怀孕的男人 |
[18:31] | So I found him on Facebook and‐‐ | 所以我在脸书上找到了他 |
[18:33] | Jake, stop. | Jake 别说了 |
[18:34] | Why is it so easy for everyone else to get pregnant? | 为什么其他人怀孕就这么简单 |
[18:37] | I mean, look at these stupid guinea pigs. | 我是说 看看这些愚蠢的豚鼠 |
[18:39] | They made 600 babies, | 他们生了600个宝宝 |
[18:41] | and we can’t make one? | 我们连一个都生不出来吗 |
[18:42] | Why can’t we make 600 babies? | 为什么我们不能生出600个宝宝 |
[18:43] | You can’t compare yourself to guinea pigs, babe. | 你不能拿自己和豚鼠比 宝贝 |
[18:45] | You taught me that. | 你教我的 |
[18:47] | I’m exhausted. | 我累坏了 |
[18:48] | And the universe keeps telling us | 宇宙一直在告诉我们 |
[18:50] | that it doesn’t want us to have a baby. | 它不想我们有孩子 |
[18:51] | The message couldn’t be clearer. | 这个信息简直是再清楚不过了 |
[18:53] | So I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[18:55] | Like, done for this month? | 就只是这个月不干了吗 |
[18:57] | Done. Just done. | 不干了 再也不干了 |
[19:05] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你愿意和我会面 |
[19:06] | I just wanted to let you know I was wrong. | 我只是想让你知道 我错了 |
[19:09] | Until last night, I didn’t realize | 直到昨晚 我才意识到 |
[19:10] | how much Russian I’d learned. | 我学了多少俄语 |
[19:12] | Yeah, it was impressive. | 是啊 真的令人印象深刻 |
[19:13] | – And your accent was great, too. – Thank you, | – 你的口音也很棒 – 谢谢 |
[19:15] | but I actually speak with the accent of a peasant. | 但实际上我说话的口音像个农民 |
[19:17] | Anyway, I walked my beat this morning, | 无论如何 我今天早上按着平常的节奏出门 |
[19:19] | and I spoke to several people in Russian. | 我用俄语跟几个人聊了天 |
[19:21] | They were so impressed, they opened up to me. | 我给他们留下了深刻的印象 于是他们向我敞开了心扉 |
[19:24] | – I got a number of useful tips. – All right. | – 我得到了很多有用的建议 – 厉害了 |
[19:27] | All because I made you do something tedious. | 而这一切都是因为我让你做了件单调乏味的事 |
[19:29] | Monotonous. Don’t ruin this. | 是千篇一律的事 别毁了这一切 |
[19:31] | Thanks for coming out to Hitchcock’s divorce party. | 谢谢大家来参加Hitchcock的离婚派对 |
[19:34] | You know you got another gay cake, right? | 你应该知道自己又买了个同性恋的蛋糕的 对吧 |
[19:35] | What? No way. | 什么 不可能 |
[19:36] | It says “Boys! Boys! Boys!” On it. | 上面写着”兄贵 兄贵 兄贵” |
[19:39] | Because we’re the boys. | 因为我们就是兄贵 |
[19:40] | Guys, I figured out what went wrong between Anna and me. | 伙计们 我知道Anna和我之间出什么问题了 |
[19:43] | My job. I’m a workaholic! | 是因为我的工作 我是个工作狂 |
[19:45] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[19:46] | From now on, I’m focusing on what really matters. | 从现在起 我要专注于真正重要的事情 |
[19:49] | Come on, Scully, let’s get some wings. | 来吧 Scully 我们去弄些鸡翅吃 |
[19:51] | Aw, bud, I thought you’d never ask. | 啊 兄弟 我还以为你没有这个打算呢 |
[19:54] | Hey, want some cake? | 嘿 想吃块蛋糕吗 |
[19:56] | I got a piece with a heart on it, | 我拿了一块有小心心在上面的蛋糕 |
[19:57] | which I now realize is a butt. | 但我现在意识到这是个屁股 |
[19:58] | I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:01] | So listen. | 听着 |
[20:03] | I’ve been thinking about what you said this morning… | 我一直在想你今天早上说的话 |
[20:05] | And it has been a really hard couple of months. | 这几个月真的很艰难 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry I’m bad at making babies. | 很抱歉我不擅长生孩子 |
[20:10] | Hey, hey, don’t say that. | 不 别这么说 |
[20:12] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[20:13] | And look, for all we know, I could have‐‐ | 听着 据我们所知 我可能是 |
[20:15] | Don’t say you have bum nards. | 别说你长了对没用的睾丸 |
[20:18] | I wasn’t‐‐I wasn’t gonna. | 我不是 我没有 |
[20:21] | I think maybe it’s just a thing we can’t control. | 我想也许这一件是我们无法控制的事情 |
[20:24] | That is my least favorite kind of thing. | 那是我最不喜欢的事情 |
[20:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:28] | I really wanted to start a family. | 我真的很想组建一个家庭 |
[20:32] | Amy, we are a family. | Amy 我们俩就是家庭 |
[20:35] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[20:36] | So, you know, we can keep trying | 所以 我们可以继续尝试 |
[20:38] | or look into IVF or adoption | 或者考虑体外受精或收养 |
[20:41] | or if we want, we can forget about the whole thing. | 或者如果我们想的话 我们可以选择忘掉这一切 |
[20:43] | But if we’re together, I’m happy no matter what. | 但只要我们在一起 我无论如何都会很开心 |
[20:48] | I don’t know what I want to do. | 我不知道我想做什么 |
[20:49] | Fine. That’s okay too. | 好的 也没关系 |
[20:51] | We don’t have to have a plan. | 我们不必有计划 |
[20:52] | We make the rules. | 我们才是决策者 |
[20:54] | Maybe it would help to just not think | 也许一段时间内不去想这件事 |
[20:56] | about the whole thing for a while | 可能会有所帮助 |
[20:57] | and see where we’re at. | 到时候再考虑考虑 |
[20:59] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:16] | Should we go? | 我们该走了吗 |
[21:17] | – Yes. – Okay. | – 好 – 好的 |
[21:20] | Nope. | 还是不行 |