时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Clear in back. – Copy. | – 后面安全 – 明白 |
[00:07] | All clear on the main hall. | 大厅安全 |
[00:09] | – Clear. – Clear. | – 安全 – 安全 |
[00:10] | The service road a quarter mile away is also clear. | 四分之一英里外的辅道也安全 |
[00:14] | Hold on. There’s a pigeon approaching. | 等等 有一只鸽子在靠近 |
[00:17] | Hold the mission. | 暂停任务 |
[00:19] | Shoo. | 去 |
[00:20] | Shoo. | 去 |
[00:21] | Shoo. | 去 |
[00:23] | Shoo. | 去 |
[00:23] | Great work with that pidge, officer. | 鸽子处理得非常好 警官 |
[00:26] | Detectives, switch to channel five. | 警探们 切到频道五 |
[00:28] | Anyone else getting a sense Holt is upset | 只有我感觉到Holt有点不安吗 |
[00:30] | about the new captain coming tomorrow? | 因为明天要来个新警监 |
[00:31] | It’s bad. | 非常不安 |
[00:32] | This morning he sighed for the entire length of our elevator ride. | 今天早上我们一起坐电梯他全程都在叹气 |
[00:40] | I wonder who Wuntch is gonna stick us with this time. | 不知道这次Wuntch会给我们塞个什么人 |
[00:43] | – Clear. – Clear. | – 安全 – 安全 |
[00:44] | I’m sure it will be someone terrible, | 反正肯定不是什么好人 |
[00:45] | but we’ve had bad bosses before, | 但我们之前也有过垃圾上司 |
[00:47] | and we’ve always managed to get rid of them. | 而我们总能想办法把他们赶走 |
[00:48] | – Let’s just do that again. – Hey, listen. | – 我们再来一次就行了 – 嘿 听着 |
[00:49] | I’m taking this weekend off. | 我这周末要请假 |
[00:50] | Do you think you can have the new captain gone by Monday? | 你觉得你能在周一之前赶走新警监吗 |
[00:52] | I’m kind of over meeting new people. | 我有点厌倦老是认识新人了 |
[00:53] | Gone by Monday. Challenge accepted. | 周一前赶走 我接受挑战 |
[00:57] | – Clear. – Clear. | – 安全 – 安全 |
[01:05] | We got a runner. | 有人跑了 |
[01:06] | NYPD, freeze! | 纽约警局 不许动 |
[01:07] | Ugh! | 嗷 |
[01:10] | Taking down the bad guys without breaking up our convo. | 都不用打断我们的谈话就抓到了犯人 |
[01:13] | That how we do it in the Nine-Nine. | 我们99分局就是这么干活的 |
[01:15] | You’re going the wrong direction. | 你走错方向了 |
[01:16] | Damn it. All these hallways look the same. | 该死 这些走廊都一模一样 |
[01:17] | That was such a cool walk-off. | 刚刚的退场多帅啊 |
[01:44] | – ‘Sup? – What is happening? | – 嘿兄弟 – 什么情况 |
[01:46] | Well, with the new captain coming in, | 新警监就要来了 |
[01:47] | this is my chance to reinvent myself. | 这是我彻底改造自己形象的机会 |
[01:49] | So say hello to Chuck Boyle, office badass. | 准备好迎接Chuck Boyle吧 办公室一哥 |
[01:53] | Wait a minute. Is that Rosa’s jacket? | 等一下 那难道是Rosa的夹克吗 |
[01:54] | And follow-up question, | 还有后续问题 |
[01:55] | does Rosa’s jacket fit you perfectly? | 你穿Rosa的夹克刚刚好吗 |
[01:58] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[01:58] | You know, you can’t just put on a leather jacket | 听着 你不能穿上个皮夹克 |
[02:00] | and become a badass. | 然后就变得很牛逼了 |
[02:01] | You also need a chunky bracelet with fringe. | 你还需要一个带流苏的粗手链 |
[02:03] | Wrong. Ever since Rosa gave me this baby, | 你错了 自从Rosa给我这件宝贝 |
[02:05] | people have been treating me like I’m cool. | 我就开始受到酷哥级别的待遇 |
[02:07] | The girl at the coffee shop | 咖啡店的那个女孩 |
[02:08] | even got the name on my cup right. | 甚至把我杯子上的名字写对了 |
[02:10] | It says “Charles,” Not “Cassie.” | 上面写着 “Charles” 而不是”Cassie” |
[02:11] | You know, I think it’s less about the jacket | 我觉得不只是因为这个夹克 |
[02:13] | and more about the fact that you’re feeling confident. | 更多的是因为你变得自信了 |
[02:15] | Maybe this cool version of Charles | 也许这个酷版的Charles |
[02:16] | was in there all along. | 一直都存在 |
[02:17] | Amy, I love you, but that’s insane. | Amy 我爱你 但那是不可能的 |
[02:19] | It’s a magic jacket. | 这就是一个有魔力的夹克 |
[02:20] | – Okay. – So just to be clear, | – 好吧 – 所以 说清楚一点 |
[02:21] | you think we’re dealing with | 你觉得我们遇到了 |
[02:22] | a “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” Situation here? | “牛仔裤的夏天”那种情况吗 |
[02:24] | Don’t know, not familiar. | 不知道 不熟悉 |
[02:26] | You made me watch it. | 你逼着我看的 |
[02:27] | Look, there’s no point in rebranding yourself | 听着 你没有必要改造你自己 |
[02:29] | for the new captain–or should I say “Craptain” | 就为了新来的警监 或者应该叫”警贱” |
[02:31] | because they’re not gonna be here for very long anyways, | 因为他们不会在这里待很久的 |
[02:33] | remember? | 记得吧 |
[02:33] | Peralta, stop it. I don’t want to hear you | Peralta 别说了 我不希望听你 |
[02:35] | bad-mouthing my replacement around the office. | 在办公室里公然说我替代品的坏话 |
[02:36] | Do it surreptitiously. | 偷偷地说 |
[02:37] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[02:39] | I hear that new captain’s a pill-popper. | 我听说新警监有药物依赖 |
[02:41] | – They’re on their way up. – Everyone hide your pills. | – 他们要上来了 – 各位藏好你们的药 |
[02:43] | Brace yourselves. | 做好心理准备 |
[02:44] | You’re about to look into the face of pure evil. | 你们将要看到恶魔的脸 |
[02:49] | Ah, good morning, good morning, good morning. | 啊 早上好 早上好 早上好 |
[02:51] | I’m Captain Julie Kim. | 我是警监Julie Kim |
[02:52] | And I’m Chuck. | 我叫Chuck |
[02:53] | If you want results, stay the hell out of my way. | 如果你想出结果 就别挡我的路 |
[02:57] | Okay, wow, I guess I know who the office badass is. | 好的 哇 我想我知道谁是办公室一哥了 |
[03:00] | Anyway, I just want to say | 我只想表达一下 |
[03:01] | how excited am to be here at the Nine-Nine. | 我来到99分局的激动之情 |
[03:03] | I hear the best things about this place. | 我听说你们这里是最棒的 |
[03:05] | From who? Madeline Wuntch, per chance? | 从谁那听说的 该不会是Madeline Wuntch吧 |
[03:07] | Oh, I’ve never actually spoken to Acting Commissioner Wuntch. | 哦 我还没有真正的和代理行政长官Wuntch谈过话 |
[03:10] | I requested the posting through the C.O.P’s office. | 我是通过警务办公室申请任命的 |
[03:12] | I didn’t prepare a speech, but a little about me: | 我没有准备演讲 但是稍微自我介绍一下 |
[03:15] | I was the first female Asian-American captain in the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局史上第一位女性亚裔警监 |
[03:18] | My guilty pleasure is charity work. | 我私下的小爱好是做慈善 |
[03:20] | And what do I do for fun? | 我平时喜欢做什么呢 |
[03:21] | Well, basically just design and build skate parks | 基本上就是设计和建造滑板公园 |
[03:23] | for marginalized communities; | 给边缘化社区 |
[03:24] | and that’s me. | 这就是我 |
[03:25] | What a gigantic turd. | 真是个大屎人 |
[03:27] | Agreed, an unformed pile. | 同意 还是不成形的一坨 |
[03:29] | I don’t know; she seemed kind of awesome to me. | 不好说 我觉得她看起超棒的 |
[03:31] | The thing is, she can’t be awesome | 但事实是 她不可能超棒的 |
[03:32] | ’cause she’s here to replace Holt. | 因为她是来代替Holt的 |
[03:33] | But she said as soon as his year in uniform is finished | 但是她说只要Holt降职的一年一结束 |
[03:35] | she’s moving on. | 她就会走 |
[03:37] | That’s a pretty generous interpretation of what she said, Amy. | 你可真是会美化她说的话啊 Amy |
[03:40] | As soon as his year in uniform is finished, | 只要他降职的一年一结束 |
[03:42] | I’ll be moving on. | 我就会走 |
[03:43] | Okay, fine. It’s exactly what she said. | 行吧 这就是她的原话 |
[03:44] | But she seems like a liar. | 但她看起来就是个说谎精 |
[03:45] | Someone told me she’s a pill-popper. | 我可是听说她有药物依赖 |
[03:47] | Pop-pop. | 药 药 |
[03:47] | Well, she’s not lying about her resume. | 反正她对自己的简历是没有说谎 |
[03:49] | Did you know The Rock’s character | 你们知道巨石强森 |
[03:50] | in “The Fast and the Furious” Was based on her? | 在”速度与激情”里的角色是根据她改编的吗 |
[03:53] | Hobbs. Or Shaw. | Hobbs或者Shaw |
[03:55] | She’s not a Hobbs or a Shaw. | 她才不是Hobbs或者Shaw呢 |
[03:56] | If anything she’s a Trevor. | 非要说得话她就是Trevor |
[03:58] | That the guy my mom dated after she divorced my dad. | 我妈在和我爸离婚后约会过的那个男人 |
[04:00] | So this is all about your daddy issues? | 所以这又是关于你的恋父情结吗 |
[04:01] | Step-daddy issues. This is a new thing. | 继父情结 这是个新问题 |
[04:03] | I’m complicated. | 我可是很复杂的 |
[04:04] | Anyways, Trevor seemed perfect too, you know? | 反正Trevor看起来也很完美 知道吗 |
[04:06] | He was nice to my mom, he drove a limousine, | 他对我妈妈很好 他还开着一辆豪华礼宾轿车 |
[04:08] | he would take us out to restaurants. | 他还会带我们去餐厅 |
[04:09] | But then my mom caught him cheating, | 但后来我妈就抓到他出轨了 |
[04:11] | and we never saw him again. | 然后我们就再也没见过他 |
[04:12] | So it turns out when people are too good to be true, they are. | 所以当有人看起来好的不真实的时候 他们就是 |
[04:14] | That sucks, Jake, | 那太糟了 Jake |
[04:15] | but I don’t think Captain Kim is a Trevor. | 但我不觉得Kim警监和Trevor一样 |
[04:17] | Oh really? She could have had her choice of any precinct. | 哦 是吗 那为什么她明明可以选任何一个分局 |
[04:20] | Why would she choose this lame temporary posting here? | 却偏偏选了这里这么差劲的一个临时任命 |
[04:22] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[04:23] | Because Madeline Wuntch sent her. | 因为是Madeline Wuntch派她来的 |
[04:25] | – So what do we do? – I’m glad you asked. | – 那我们该怎么办 – 我很高兴你问了 |
[04:27] | You know how she wants to have individual meetings with us | 她不是想跟我们每个人都单独会面吗 |
[04:29] | to assess our “Personal strengths” | 说是要评估我们的”个人强处” |
[04:31] | and help us “Achieve our goals?” | 然后帮我们”实现目标” |
[04:32] | Stupid B. | 蠢婊 |
[04:33] | I say we use those meetings to figure out why | 要我说我们就利用会面来搞清楚 |
[04:35] | she’s really here. | 她来这里的真正原因 |
[04:36] | She may seem perfect, | 她也许看起来很完美 |
[04:37] | but I guarantee there’s a “But.” | 但是我敢保证一定有漏洞 |
[04:38] | And I’m gonna find that “But” and drill down on it. | 我会找到这个”洞”然后狠狠的钻研 |
[04:41] | Come on, man. You have to know how that sounds. | 哥们 你一定知道这听起来很奇怪吧 |
[04:42] | Shut up, cool Charles. I hate this new dynamic. | 闭嘴 酷版的Charles 我讨厌这种新气象 |
[04:45] | Lieutenant, thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 警督 |
[04:47] | First off, do you have any questions for me? | 首先 你有什么问题要问我吗 |
[04:48] | Just one. Why would someone with your pedigree | 就一个 为什么你这样出身的人 |
[04:50] | choose the Nine-Nine? | 会选择99分局呢 |
[04:51] | Well, why did you choose to stay here | 那你为什么会选择 |
[04:53] | as long as you have? | 在这里待这么久呢 |
[04:54] | This is my family– second family. | 这可是我的家 第二个家 |
[04:57] | I have a wife and three kids at home. | 我还有个老婆和三个孩子在家 |
[04:58] | Oh, please tell me you have pictures. | 哦 求你给我看看照片 |
[05:00] | I may have one or two… hard drives at my desk. | 我也许有一两个硬盘的照片在我桌子上 |
[05:03] | Let me grab them real fast, okay? | 我很快就拿来 好吗 |
[05:05] | So, Captain Kim, I’ve been going through your files– | Kim警监 我看了你的档案 |
[05:08] | And I’ve been going through yours, | 我也看了你的 |
[05:10] | very impressive stuff. | 真是令人印象深刻 |
[05:12] | – Oh. – Not just the case work, | – 哦 – 而且不只是案件的工作 |
[05:13] | but look at how they’re organized, | 还有看看这档案怎么整理的 |
[05:14] | the penmanship, color coding. | 这书写 这颜色标记 |
[05:15] | How do you get such straight margins | 你怎么做到把边缘弄得这么整齐的 |
[05:17] | on a hand-written document? | 还是手写的档案 |
[05:18] | Oh, well, I like to say when it comes to margins… | 哦 谈到边缘我就想说一句 |
[05:21] | There’s no margin for error. | 错误是没有边际的 |
[05:23] | Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha! | 啊 哈 哈 哈 哈 |
[05:26] | So you supposedly build skate parks, huh? | 所以你说你会造滑板公园啊 |
[05:28] | What are your three favorite tricks? | 那你最喜欢的三个技巧是什么 |
[05:30] | Oh, gingersnap, plasma spin, roast beef grab. | 哦 姜饼跳 离子旋转 还有牛排抓 |
[05:33] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:34] | Ollies. And the roast beef one that you said. | 豚跳 还有你刚刚说那个牛排的那个 |
[05:36] | It doesn’t matter. We’re both skaters. | 这不重要 反正我们都会滑板 |
[05:37] | Let’s move on. | 开始下一个话题 |
[05:38] | Well, I’ve being looking through your recent evaluations, | 我一直在看你最近的评估 |
[05:40] | and I don’t think you belong here. | 我觉得你不属于这里 |
[05:42] | Oh, I knew it. You want to get rid of me. | 哦 我就知道 你想把我弄走 |
[05:45] | Well, you know what? You can’t fire me, because I quit– | 你猜怎么着 你不能开除我 因为我不干了 |
[05:48] | metaphorically. | 打个比方 |
[05:48] | Obviously, for medical insurance reasons, | 很显然 因为医疗保险的原因 |
[05:50] | it’s actually much better if do you fire me. | 如果你能开除我会更好 |
[05:51] | I’m not firing you. I’m impressed by your talent and record, | 我不会开除你的 你的能力和记录令我印象深刻 |
[05:54] | and it just so happens i have a friend in the FBI | 而且碰巧 我在FBI有个朋友 |
[05:57] | who is looking for an NYPD liaison officer. | 他正在找一个纽约警局的联络警官 |
[06:00] | So what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[06:01] | So what did you say? | 所以你到底怎么说的 |
[06:03] | I told her I’d rather stick my entire head | 我说我宁愿把我的整个头 |
[06:05] | inside a giraffe’s long blonde butt | 都塞到长颈鹿的长金毛屁股里 |
[06:07] | than accept a job offer from her. | 也不会接受她给我的工作 |
[06:08] | – Mm-hmm. – You said that? | – 嗯哼 – 你那么说了 |
[06:10] | In my head. | 在我脑子里说得 |
[06:10] | In my mouth I said I would think about it | 在我嘴里我说我会考虑一下 |
[06:12] | and get back to her. | 然后会告诉她 |
[06:13] | She’ll get the message when I dillydally. | 她从我的磨磨唧唧应该就能懂我意思了 |
[06:15] | Working with the FBI. That’s your dream job, Jake. | 和FBI合作可是你的理想工作啊 Jake |
[06:17] | First of all, my dream job is spy | 首先 我的理想工作是做一名间谍 |
[06:19] | falsely accused of betraying his country, | 然后被污蔑背叛祖国 |
[06:21] | forced to work alone to clear his name | 逼得他不得不独自行动来洗清冤屈 |
[06:23] | by taking down the mysterious organization that framed him | 然后一举击垮诬陷他的神秘组织 |
[06:25] | known only as S.H.A.D.E. | 外号叫暗影集团 |
[06:26] | Secondly, it wasn’t a real job offer. | 其次 这不是一个真正的工作 |
[06:28] | – She’s up to something. – Mm-hmm. | – 她一定另有所图 – 嗯哼 |
[06:29] | Maybe she’s just a nice person. | 也许她就是一个友善的人呢 |
[06:31] | I mean, she did seem genuinely interested in my kids. | 我是说 她看起来真心的对我的孩子们感兴趣 |
[06:34] | Look, did any of you get a straight answer from her | 你们有人得到正面回答了吗 |
[06:35] | about why she’s at the Nine-Nine, hmm? | 在问她为什么来99分局的时候 哼 |
[06:37] | Right, me neither. But guess what. | 这就对了 我也没得到 但猜猜怎么了 |
[06:39] | I called the C.O.P. Office, | 我给警务办公室打电话了 |
[06:40] | and they said the form to transfer her here | 他们说她转到这里来的文件 |
[06:42] | wasn’t signed by them. | 不是他们签的 |
[06:43] | It was signed by Wuntch. | 是Wuntch签的 |
[06:45] | – She lied. – Mm-hmm. | – 她撒谎了 – 嗯哼 |
[06:47] | Just because Wuntch signed an order | 就因为 Wuntch签了调令 |
[06:49] | doesn’t mean they know each other. | 不代表她们认识对方 |
[06:49] | Will you wake up? That woman is a demon, and it couldn’t be more obvious. | 清醒点 那个女人是个恶魔 这简直再明显不过了 |
[06:53] | Oh, here you are. | 噢 你们在这呀 |
[06:54] | I have to say how great it was talking to you all, | 能与你们每一位谈话 我感到非常荣幸 |
[06:57] | and I wanted to let you know about | 我想告诉你们 |
[06:57] | a party I’m throwing at my house tomorrow night. | 我明晚打算在我家办一个派对 |
[06:59] | Are you interested? | 你们有兴趣吗 |
[07:00] | Oh, well, we will think about it and get back to you. | 我们想想 等下回复你 |
[07:03] | Great. Just let me know. | 好 记得告诉我 |
[07:04] | Great. | 好的 |
[07:07] | And now we dillydally. | 然后现在我们磨磨唧唧 |
[07:10] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[07:15] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这做什么呢 |
[07:16] | What do you mean? We’re going to the party. | 什么意思 我们要去派对 |
[07:17] | You said you weren’t coming. | 你们说不会去的啊 |
[07:18] | You said that Captain Kim was a Trevor | 你还说Kim警监是个Trevor呢 |
[07:20] | and that she only invited us to earn our trust | 还说她是为了博取信任才邀请我们 |
[07:22] | so she could have sex with our mom. | 这样她就可以搞我们的妈妈了 |
[07:24] | It was very confusing. | 这很让人困惑 |
[07:25] | I never said that. | 我从没说过这话 |
[07:27] | But it’s not confusing. | 一点也不难懂 |
[07:28] | I mean, our “Mom” is obviously the precinct, | 我们的”妈妈”当然就是这个分局 |
[07:30] | and Captain Kim having sex with the precinct | Kim警监搞这个分局 |
[07:32] | is actually her teaming up with Madeline Wuntch to destroy it. | 就是她和Madeline Wuntch联手一起毁掉它 |
[07:34] | It’s a perfect analogy, which I never used. | 这是个完美的类推 我从没用过 |
[07:36] | What’s up, guys? | 大家好 |
[07:37] | Why are we standing around outside? | 我们为什么站在外面啊 |
[07:39] | Is your walk different? Are you strutting? | 你走路的姿势是不是变了 你在大摇大摆吗 |
[07:41] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[07:42] | It’s how I always walk, bitch. | 我一直这么走路 小贱人 |
[07:43] | Let’s roll. | 我们走 |
[07:44] | Bitch? | 小贱人 |
[07:46] | Welcome. The bar is in the back. | 欢迎 吧台在后面 |
[07:47] | And they’re coming around with food. | 他们也准备了吃的 |
[07:49] | I use the most wonderful catering company. | 我用了最棒的外烩公司 |
[07:51] | They only hire ex-convicts to give them a second chance. | 他们只雇佣前罪犯 为了给他们第二次机会 |
[07:53] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 这真棒 |
[07:55] | Get in here and meet everyone. | 进来吧 和大家打招呼 |
[07:56] | Oh, Lieutenant | 对了警督 |
[07:57] | I want to introduce you to my old neighbor, John. | 我想向你介绍我的老邻居John |
[07:58] | He’s the head of admissions at the Calder Academy in the Bronx. | 他是布隆克斯区考德尔学院的招生负责人 |
[08:01] | Calder? That’s the best elementary school in the city. | 考德尔 那是城里最棒的小学啊 |
[08:03] | Their mock trial team gets hired to work real cases. | 他们的模拟法庭小组都会参与真实案件 |
[08:05] | And, Chuck, my friend from “Major Crimes” is here. | 还有 Chuck 我来自<重案组>的朋友也在这 |
[08:07] | – You’re gonna love him. – Maybe I will; maybe I won’t. | – 你会喜欢他的 – 也许会 也许不会 |
[08:09] | Well, come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[08:11] | – Oh, let me take you coat. – No, I need it. | – 我帮你放外套吧 – 不可以 我需要它 |
[08:13] | Oh, this way. | 这边 |
[08:14] | All right, I know what’s going on here. | 好了 我知道你们在打算什么 |
[08:16] | You two still don’t trust Captain Kim, | 你们俩还是不信任Kim警监 |
[08:18] | and you’re here to snoop on her. | 你们是来这窥探她的 |
[08:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:20] | Please. Look at your shoes. | 拜托 看看你的鞋子 |
[08:22] | You only wear sneakers for their literal purpose: | 你只会因为跑鞋的字面意思才穿它 |
[08:24] | sneaking. | 偷偷摸摸 |
[08:25] | That’s crazy. He’s wearing perfectly normal | 太扯了 他穿着非常普通的 |
[08:27] | No, she’s right. | 不 她说对了 |
[08:29] | The clown shoes gave me away. | 小丑鞋出卖了我 |
[08:30] | Okay, look, Captain Kim lied to us. | Kim警监对我们撒谎了 |
[08:32] | There’s something in this house that | 这房子里有可以证明 |
[08:33] | proves she’s conspiring with Madeline Wuntch, | 她和Madeline Wuntch密谋的东西 |
[08:35] | and we’re gonna find it. | 我们会找出来的 |
[08:36] | I am not letting you snoop around in her stuff | 我不会放任你们窥伺她的东西 |
[08:39] | and ruin this party. | 毁掉这个派对的 |
[08:40] | Oh, okay. Well, good luck trying to stop us. | 行 如果你能阻止我们的话 祝好运 |
[08:42] | Oh, Jake. | 哦 Jake |
[08:44] | You don’t know who you’re dealing with, do you? | 你不知道你在和谁作对吧 |
[08:46] | I was a student chaperone | 从初中起的每一场舞会 |
[08:47] | at every dance from middle school on. | 我都是学生监护员 |
[08:49] | I’ve stopped more horny teenagers | 我阻止了多少性饥渴的青少年 |
[08:51] | from making out to Savage Garden | 听着野人花园的歌亲热 |
[08:52] | than you can count. | 你根本无法想象 |
[08:53] | Cool story, but we’re not horny teens. | 很酷的故事 但我们不是性饥渴的青少年了 |
[08:55] | We’re horny adults. | 我们是性饥渴的成年人 |
[08:57] | And tonight we’re going all the way. | 今晚我们会一干方休 |
[08:59] | Come on, Holt, let’s shake this narc. | 走吧Holt 让我们干掉这个缉毒警察 |
[09:01] | That’s right, I am a NARC, | 没错 我就是NARC |
[09:02] | a Nationally Accredited and Registered Chaperone. | 国家注册认证伴护员 |
[09:05] | So what grade are your daughters in? | 你女儿几年级啊 |
[09:06] | They’re in sixth grade. | 她们六年级 |
[09:08] | Oh, wait, I’m sorry, that’s their reading level. | 等等 不好意思 那是她们的阅读水平 |
[09:12] | They’re in second. | 她们在二年级 |
[09:13] | Wow. They sound quite impressive. | 哇 真令人惊讶 |
[09:16] | Oh good, the food. I’m starving. | 真好 吃的来了 我饿死了 |
[09:18] | Hello, Detective Jeffords. | 你好 Jeffords警探 |
[09:20] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[09:21] | Ronald Palmer. | 我是Ronald Palmer |
[09:22] | You arrested me ten years ago. | 十年前你逮捕了我 |
[09:24] | You testified at my trial. | 你在我的庭审中作证了 |
[09:25] | Oh, hey. | 哦哇 你好 |
[09:27] | What have you been up to? | 你最近在做什么 |
[09:29] | – Prison. – Prison, yeah. | – 蹲监狱 – 监狱 是哦 |
[09:30] | I shouldn’t have asked. | 我不该问的 |
[09:31] | I spent ten long years thinking about what I would do | 我花了十年思考如果再次见到你的话 |
[09:34] | if I ever saw you again. | 我该做什么 |
[09:36] | Lettuce cup? | 要莴苣碟吗 |
[09:40] | Uh… | 那个 |
[09:41] | Oh, do you think I’m trying to poison you? | 你认为我会下毒吗 |
[09:43] | Am I always gonna be a criminal in your eyes | 我在你眼中会永远是一个罪犯吗 |
[09:45] | even though I’ve served my time? | 即使我已经服了刑 |
[09:47] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:49] | I’m just not hungry right now. | 我只是现在还不饿 |
[09:50] | Oh, you said you were starving. | 你刚刚说你快饿死了 |
[09:52] | Yes, John. Thanks for reminding me, John. | 是啊John 谢谢你提醒我 |
[09:54] | All right here we go, approaching the mail. | 开始 接近信件 |
[09:56] | Stay cool, and…doink. | 保持冷静 嗒嗒 拿到了 |
[10:00] | Now we’ve just got to find | 现在我们只需找到 |
[10:01] | a private place to look at these. | 一个安静的地方来偷看它们 |
[10:03] | Through here to the guest bath. | 穿过这里去到客房厕所 |
[10:05] | – Ahh! – Seriously? | – 啊 – 真的假的 |
[10:06] | The bathroom sneak-off? | 想去厕所偷偷摸摸 |
[10:08] | It didn’t work for Dana McAlpin trying to smoke a joint | 当年冬季嘉年华舞会时Dana McAlpin就失败了 |
[10:10] | at the Winter Carnival Dance, | 她想在厕所偷摸着抽大麻 |
[10:11] | and it’s not gonna work for you. | 你们也不会成功的 |
[10:13] | Gimme the mail. | 把信件给我 |
[10:16] | You just chaperoned, O-W-N-E-D. | 你刚刚就被伴护员抓现行了 抓-现-行 |
[10:22] | Spelling is never cool. | 拼单词从来不酷 |
[10:23] | Wrong, that was extremely cool. | 错 它非常酷 |
[10:25] | Now I understand why you’re “into her.” | 现在我理解你为什么看上她了 |
[10:27] | Now you understand? You officiated our wedding. | 才理解吗 你主持了我们的婚礼啊 |
[10:31] | Whatever. We need to figure out a way to get her off our tail. | 随便吧 我们需要找到方法甩开她 |
[10:33] | – Good luck with that. – Ahh! | – 祝你们好运 – 啊 |
[10:35] | What are you two doing over here? | 你们俩在这里干什么 |
[10:36] | waiting for the caterers | 是在等着逮住服务员吗 |
[10:38] | before they make their way into the crowd? | 趁着他们还没走进人群中之前 |
[10:39] | We’re snooping on Captain Kim, but let me guess. | 我们在窥伺Kim警监 但让我猜猜 |
[10:41] | She seduced you as well. | 她也魅惑住你们了 |
[10:43] | – Is she doing that to people? – Not literally. | – 她对别人做这种事吗 – 非字面意义上 |
[10:45] | Oh, Michael, Norm, I didn’t realize you arrived. | 啊 Michael和Norm 我都不知道你们已经到了 |
[10:47] | Come with me, I want to make an introduction. | 和我来吧 帮你们介绍一下 |
[10:49] | Don’t worry, Jake. | 别担心 Jake |
[10:51] | You’re our friend; we’re on your side no matter | 你是我们的朋友 我们永远会站在你这边不管 |
[10:53] | holy crap. | 我的老天爷 |
[10:55] | Look at those chairs. | 看看这椅子 |
[10:56] | I know you two like to sit, | 我知道你们俩喜欢坐着 |
[10:57] | and these are the most comfortable chairs ever. | 这是世界上最舒服的椅子了 |
[10:59] | Give ’em a try. | 试一试吧 |
[11:01] | Ohh. | 啊 |
[11:02] | It’s like there’s something great at this party for everyone, | 好像这个派对里每个人喜欢的东西都有 |
[11:05] | even me. | 甚至包括我 |
[11:06] | She’s serving my favorite dessert: carrots. | 她准备了我最喜欢的甜品 胡萝卜 |
[11:09] | Wait a minute. That’s it. | 等等 就是这个 |
[11:10] | If there’s something great for everyone, | 如果每个人喜欢的东西都有 |
[11:11] | there’s something great for the narc. | 那也有”缉毒警察”喜欢的东西 |
[11:14] | Babe, hi. How are you enjoying the party? | 宝贝 你享受这个派对吗 |
[11:17] | Trying to chat me up? It won’t work. | 打算套我近乎吗 不会起作用的 |
[11:19] | Chaperone’s code forbids fraternization with chaperonees. | 监护员守则禁止伴护员与被伴护者亲近 |
[11:22] | Okay, fine, I’ll just leave you alone, then. | 那行吧 那我就不管你了 |
[11:23] | I really quickly did want to introduce you to someone, though. | 我其实是想来介绍你一个人的 |
[11:26] | This is Margo. | 这是Margo |
[11:27] | She’s a friend of Captain Kim’s. | 她是Kim警监的朋友 |
[11:29] | And apparently she invented a new type of binder. | 她发明了一种新的文件夹 |
[11:31] | What? | 什么 |
[11:31] | “New type of binder” seems reductive. | “一种新的文件夹”听起来很多余 |
[11:33] | Would you call a car a new kind of horse? | 你会称汽车为一种新的马吗 |
[11:34] | – No. – This is the future of organization. | – 不会 – 这是整理界的未来 |
[11:37] | Oh, my God. Tell me everything. | 天哪 告诉我全部 |
[11:38] | And you’ve been chaper-powned. | 你已经被女伴护的爱好迷惑了 |
[11:40] | – What? – Nothing. Love you, binders. | – 什么 – 没什么 我爱你 文件夹 |
[11:42] | So Cap tells me you’re in “Major Crimes.” | 警监告诉我你出演了<重案组> |
[11:45] | Yeah, working something big. | 是的 在办大的 |
[11:49] | Can’t tell you who our target is, | 不能透露给你目标 |
[11:50] | but let’s just say he’s done a bunch of disturbing things, | 就先说他干了许多非常让人困扰的事吧 |
[11:53] | and he’s on the Yankees. | 而且他在洋基队 |
[11:56] | You play poker? | 你玩牌吗 |
[11:57] | Eh, used to, got tired of winning all the time. | 以前玩 已经赢腻了 |
[12:00] | Well, I have a weekly game. | 我每周都有个牌局 |
[12:02] | It’s mostly Broadway stars and celebrity chefs, | 大多是百老汇的明星和明星主厨 |
[12:05] | not exactly my crowd, but they are high rollers. | 其实并不很喜欢他们玩 但他们下的注高 |
[12:08] | Spot opened up; you want in? | 现在有个空位 你想加入吗 |
[12:10] | I don’t know, seems kind of lame, but I’ll stop by. | 不知道 貌似有点逊 但我会顺路去一下 |
[12:15] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:16] | I know you from somewhere. | 我好像在哪见过你 |
[12:18] | Do you go to my gym? | 你也去我的健身房吗 |
[12:19] | Oh, nah. I work out in my garage, | 不 我在车库里锻炼 |
[12:21] | throw the tire around, | 丢轮胎 |
[12:23] | grab a couple big ropes and do this. | 抓一堆粗绳子然后练这个 |
[12:27] | Mm-hmm. | 哇哦 |
[12:28] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[12:30] | Maybe I could come over some time and– | 也许我什么时候会过去 然后 |
[12:32] | I don’t know– you could work me out. | 或许你可以帮我锻炼 |
[12:38] | Okay, we’ve got her meeting the mayor, | 我们有抓到她见市长 |
[12:40] | her dog-sitting for Bo Obama, Malala giving her an award, | 她帮忙看过波·奥巴马 马拉拉给她颁过奖 |
[12:40] | 波·奥巴马 奥巴马的宠物狗 马拉拉 2014年诺贝尔和平奖获得者 女权运动家 | |
[12:43] | but no photos of Wuntch. | 但是不见Wuntch的照片 |
[12:45] | That’s because vampires don’t appear on film. | 那是因为吸血鬼在电影中不会出现 |
[12:46] | Perhaps we should be looking for | 或许我们该找找 |
[12:48] | a 17th-century woodblock print. | 17世纪的木刻版画 |
[12:51] | Good idea. Let’s keep moving. | 好主意 我们继续 |
[12:54] | – Hello? – She’s coming. Hide. | – 有人吗 – 她要来了 躲起来 |
[12:56] | Title of your sex tape? | 你性录影带的名字 |
[12:57] | In here. | 躲这里 |
[13:00] | Hello. Is anyone up here? | 你好 上面有人吗 |
[13:16] | Well, looks like we just found the key to exposing Captain Kim. | 看来我们找到揭穿Kim警监的关键(钥匙)了 |
[13:23] | It’s the key that’s in her pocket. | 就是她口袋里的那把钥匙 |
[13:25] | Yes, obviously that’s what I meant. | 是啊 这就是我的意思 |
[13:30] | We need to get that key. | 我们需要拿到那把钥匙 |
[13:31] | How are you at picking pockets? | 你偷摸别人口袋的技术怎么样 |
[13:32] | Does this answer your question? | 这足够回答你的问题了吗 |
[13:33] | – Whose wallet is that? – It’s mine. | – 这是谁的钱包 – 我的 |
[13:35] | But it came out so smooth I barely even felt it. | 但拿出来的时候太顺利了我都没有感觉到 |
[13:37] | All right, fine, I’m terrible at pickpocketing. | 好吧 当扒手我特别不行 |
[13:38] | But if she was distracted, I bet I could pull it off. | 但如果她分心了 我肯定可以做到 |
[13:40] | Maybe you could create a drunken scene or something? | 要不你假装喝醉制造点混乱 |
[13:43] | Why? What would my motivation be for such poor behavior? | 为什么 我为什么要做出这么傻的举动 |
[13:46] | I don’t know. Anything. | 不知道 随便 |
[13:47] | No, I need something to draw from. | 不 我需要有点背景依据 |
[13:49] | Have I had a row with Kevin? | 我是跟Kevin吵架了吗 |
[13:51] | Did something happen to Cheddar? | Cheddar出了什么事吗 |
[13:52] | Has a new captain moved into my precinct, | 是不是有一个新的警监调入了我的辖区 |
[13:54] | usurped my position, | 篡夺了我的位置 |
[13:56] | and won the affection and admiration of | 还得到了人们的喜爱和尊重 |
[13:58] | people i’ve spent seven years building relationships with, | 这些人可是我在这七年里一直互动互爱的 |
[14:00] | people I once considered my chosen family, | 这些人可是被我视为家人的人 |
[14:03] | whom I foolheartedly hoped would provide me | 我一厢情愿地希望他们能带给我 |
[14:05] | the unconditional love and support that I never got | 我从未在自己原生家庭里得到过的 |
[14:09] | from my own flesh and blood? | 无条件的全力支持与爱 |
[14:12] | I think you should go with the last one. | 我觉得你就说最后这条吧 |
[14:13] | Yeah, the last one seemed good. | 对的 最后这条听起来还不错 |
[14:14] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是呢 – 嗯嗯 |
[14:16] | This is the best night of my life. | 今晚是我这辈子最好的一晚 |
[14:17] | People believe I work out with ropes, | 大家认为我甩绳子健身 |
[14:18] | a mega-babe hit on me, | 超迷人的女孩子对我调情 |
[14:20] | and the bartender didn’t assume I just wanted a Bay Breeze. | 而且调酒师也没以为我只是想喝海湾微风 |
[14:22] | Hey, you, cool guy. | 欸 你 酷哥 |
[14:23] | Were you flirting with my girlfriend out back? | 你刚是在那边跟我女朋友调情吗 |
[14:25] | Calm down, hotshot. I’m taken. | 冷静点 伙计 我名草有主了 |
[14:27] | Look, I’ll throw away her number. | 看着 我这就把她电话号码扔掉 |
[14:30] | That’s it, you and me outside. | 行了 你给我出来 |
[14:32] | Oh, brother. | 噢 兄弟 |
[14:33] | Come on, guys. I’ve got to go squash this bug. | 好吧 兄弟们 我得去碾压这只小臭虫 |
[14:36] | Of course, at Calder we’re not just looking for good students. | 当然了 我们考尔德小学不只是要找好学生 |
[14:39] | We want compassionate members of the community. | 我们想要这个社区里富有同情心的人 |
[14:41] | Great. Terry has a passion for compassion. | 很好 Terry有很强的同情心 |
[14:45] | – Turkey pinwheel? – Oh, you’re back again. | – 要火鸡卷吗 – 噢 你又来啦 |
[14:47] | You seem to working this one spot a lot. | 你好像就喜欢在这一区晃悠 |
[14:50] | Well, we’re old friends, remember? | 嗯 我们可是老朋友了 记得吗 |
[14:51] | I’ll ask again, turkey pinwheel? | 我再问一遍 要火鸡卷吗 |
[14:54] | Why is there just one? | 为什么只有一个 |
[14:55] | I made it special for you. | 我为你特别做的 |
[14:57] | How is it special? | 怎么个特别法 |
[14:58] | There’s a little something extra in it. | 额外加了一点料 |
[15:01] | Wait, are you still suspicious of me? | 等下 你还在怀疑我吗 |
[15:03] | You don’t think I deserve a second chance? | 你不觉得我可以有第二次机会 |
[15:05] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[15:06] | Lieutenant Jeffords has a passion for compassion. | Jeffords警督可是有很强的同情心 |
[15:07] | Yeah, you’re right. | 当然 你说得对 |
[15:09] | You know what? I will take this pinwheel. | 你知道吗 我这就吃这个火鸡卷 |
[15:13] | Mmm, delicious. | 嗯嗯 真好吃 |
[15:21] | Excuse me, but does it seem slightly warm to anyone? | 不好意思 有没有人觉得有点热 |
[15:24] | I feel it is quite warm. | 我觉得好热啊 |
[15:28] | What was that? | 那是啥 |
[15:29] | You were supposed to cause a drunken scene. | 你应该表演一个喝醉的场景 |
[15:30] | I was. I raised the volume of my voice 9%. | 我有啊 我把我的音量提高了百分之九 |
[15:32] | as inebriated people do, | 就像喝醉的人一样 |
[15:34] | and I spoke of the resultant rise in body temperature. | 而且我还提到因为醉酒我的体温都升了 |
[15:37] | Well, you need to do more. | 好吧 你得做得更多一点 |
[15:38] | More than that? Pfft, okay. | 比这还多 呼 行吧 |
[15:41] | Oh, I love this song. | 噢 我真喜欢这首歌 |
[15:43] | Oh, I’ll have one of those. | 噢 我要吃一个那个 |
[15:45] | That was more? | 那就是你的”做更多”吗 |
[15:45] | I paired a crab cake with a cooked Côtes du Rhne, like an animal. | 我用蟹棒配熟罗讷河谷山坡地葡萄酒 跟不择食的野兽一样 |
[15:49] | Okay, we need a new plan. | 好吧 我们要制定一个新计划 |
[15:50] | No, no, I have just the thing. | 不 不 我的就挺好 |
[15:52] | It’s gonna be too small again. | 这只是会再一次地不够引人瞩目 |
[15:53] | You have to really– | 你得真正地 |
[15:53] | I’m going to throw myself down the stairs. | 我这次会从楼梯上摔下去 |
[15:55] | What? | 什么 |
[15:56] | Ahh! Augh! | 啊 啊 |
[15:58] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[15:59] | Raymond, are you okay? | Raymond 你还好吗 |
[16:01] | Someone call a doctor. | 谁赶快叫医生啊 |
[16:03] | No need. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 我没事 |
[16:05] | Look, man, I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 伙计 我不想惹祸上身 |
[16:09] | She’s gonna leave me, isn’t she? | 她要离开我了 是吧 |
[16:10] | Oh, you’re crying? | 噢 你哭了 |
[16:11] | Of course she wants someone like you. | 她当然想要一个像你一样的 |
[16:13] | You’re so cool. | 你这么酷 |
[16:14] | – Thank you. It’s true. – What’s your secret? | – 谢谢 这倒是真的 – 你的秘密是什么 |
[16:16] | How can I become more like you? | 我怎样才能变得更像你 |
[16:20] | Here. This is all you need. | 给你 你只需要这个 |
[16:23] | It will change your life. Trust me. | 它会改变你的生活 信我 |
[16:29] | Did you just give away your magic jacket? | 你这是把你的魔力外套送人了 |
[16:31] | Oh, Terry, it wasn’t the jacket. | 噢 Terry 跟外套无关 |
[16:33] | I realize now that Chuck was in here. | 我意识到Chuck在这里 |
[16:36] | I’ve had another man deep inside me this whole time. | 有一个人一直深深地在我体内 |
[16:38] | – Welcome back, Charles. – Oh, right away? | – 欢迎回来 Charles – 噢 这么快吗 |
[16:41] | It was the jacket. | 就是因为那件外套 |
[16:57] | Now let’s see if you do know Madeline Wuntch. | 让我们看看你是不是认识Madeline Wuntch |
[17:00] | Gotcha. | 逮到你了 |
[17:01] | Oh, boy. | 噢 天哪 |
[17:04] | Hey. | 你好呀 |
[17:05] | Easy. | 淡定 |
[17:14] | What happened? Am I okay? | 发生什么了 我还好吗 |
[17:19] | Oh, I see what happened. | 噢 我知道怎么了 |
[17:20] | He went downstairs and killed everyone else. | 它跑下楼然后把其他人都杀了 |
[17:22] | Phew. That worked out. | 呼 成功了 |
[17:40] | Terry Terry Terry. Terry. | |
[17:47] | Terry, are you okay? | Terry 你还好吗 |
[17:48] | I’m fine. But that dog came right at me. | 我还好 但是那只狗朝我扑来 |
[17:50] | And I have no idea why. | 我根本不知道为什么 |
[17:52] | It looked like you had a lot of food in your pockets. | 看起来你口袋里有很多食物 |
[17:54] | What? No. That’s not true. | 什么 不 才没有 |
[17:57] | This jacket never had any pockets. | 这件外套根本就没有口袋 |
[17:58] | – This is the style. – Oh, my God. | – 就是这样的款式 – 噢 我的天哪 |
[18:01] | You did think I was poisoning you. | 你真的以为我要对你下毒 |
[18:03] | I mean, you were the one who said he spent every day in prison | 我是指 你明明跟我说你在监狱里每一天 |
[18:05] | dreaming of the day we’d meet again. | 都想着再次见到我的时候要做什么 |
[18:07] | So I could prove to you I’d changed. | 这样我才能证明给你看我已经改变了 |
[18:09] | You said you put something extra in my food. | 你说你给我的食物加了料 |
[18:11] | Love. | 是爱啊 |
[18:12] | Well, you said it so creepy. | 你讲得让人不寒而栗 |
[18:13] | Look, tone is everything, man. | 语气代表了一切啊 兄弟 |
[18:15] | I’ve been talking to a cinder block wall | 我过去一直在跟灰土墙说话 |
[18:17] | for the last ten years. | 说了十年 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry if my social skills leave something to be desired. | 很抱歉我的社交技能还不够好 |
[18:21] | That is a really good explanation. | 这是一个很好的解释 |
[18:23] | Everybody, the dog’s leashed up out back. | 各位 狗狗已经在外面栓好了 |
[18:25] | Did anyone get hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[18:26] | We’re all fine, thanks to this guy. | 我们都没事 多亏了这个家伙 |
[18:28] | Tackling a pit bull without spilling your whiskey, badass. | 对付了一只比特斗牛犬而且威士忌都没洒 真牛 |
[18:32] | Eh, it was nothing. | 呃 这没什么 |
[18:33] | His teeth couldn’t even penetrate the jacket. | 它的牙连我的外套都咬不穿 |
[18:35] | Hey, I have a spot opening in a weekly poker game. | 嘿 我们每周的牌局还有一个空位 |
[18:37] | – You interested? – But you said I could come. | – 你感兴趣吗 – 但是你说我可以去的 |
[18:39] | I just think Broadway star Sutton Foster | 我只是觉得百老汇明星萨顿·福斯特 |
[18:41] | is gonna like the other guy a little bit better. | 会更喜欢这位伙计 |
[18:43] | No. | 不 |
[18:45] | Everybody, I am so, so sorry. | 各位 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[18:47] | I don’t understand how Linus got out. | 我不知道Linus是怎么跑出来的 |
[18:49] | I had him locked upstairs in my bedroom. | 我把它锁在我楼上的卧室里了 |
[18:50] | I have the key right here. | 我钥匙就在这里 |
[18:52] | Wait, where’s the key? | 等下 钥匙哪里去了 |
[18:56] | All right, quit joking around, guys. | 好了 大家别闹了 |
[18:58] | Who’s got the key? | 谁拿了钥匙 |
[18:59] | You broke into my bedroom? | 你闯进了我的卧室 |
[19:00] | Well, this wouldn’t have been a problem | 好吧 这本来是不会有问题的 |
[19:02] | if she didn’t have a vicious guard dog that’s protecting her secrets. | 如果不是因为她有一只凶残的看门狗保护她的秘密 |
[19:04] | Linus is not a guard dog, and he’s not vicious. | Linus不是一只看门狗 它也不凶残 |
[19:06] | He was locked in my room, | 它被锁在我房间 |
[19:07] | because he gets skittish around crowds. | 因为它在人多的地方容易受惊吓 |
[19:09] | I just rescued him from a dog-fighting ring. | 我才刚把它从斗狗场里面救出来 |
[19:11] | Aww. | 噢 |
[19:12] | Don’t aww her, all right. | 别感动 好吧 |
[19:13] | She’s a liar, and I have proof. | 她是个骗子 而且我有证据 |
[19:14] | Remember how she said she didn’t know Madeline Wuntch? | 还记得她说她不认识Madeline Wuntch吗 |
[19:16] | Well, then explain why she has an email from her | 好的 那来解释一下为什么会有一封她的邮件 |
[19:18] | dated two weeks ago, subject: Raymond Holt. | 写着两周前的日期 题目是Raymond Holt |
[19:20] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[19:22] | Peralta, why don’t you read that email aloud for everyone? | Peralta 不如你把那封邮件大声念给大家听听 |
[19:24] | Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? | 噢 你要这么做是吧 |
[19:25] | Wait a minute. Why would you love that? | 等下 你为什么要这么做 |
[19:26] | This is gonna be bad for me, isn’t it? | 这对我不利 对吧 |
[19:27] | – Amy, you read it. – No. | – Amy 你来读 – 不要 |
[19:28] | – I’ll do it, Jakey. – Oh, the old Charles is back. | – 我来吧 Jakey – 噢 原来的Charles又回来了 |
[19:31] | “Julia, we’ve never spoken… | “Julia 我们从没聊过” |
[19:32] | Mm-hmm, four words in, and it’s already pretty bad for me. | 好的 才四个词 已经对我不利了 |
[19:34] | “But your transfer to the Nine-Nine is a foolish one. | “但你调到99分局是个愚蠢的选择” |
[19:35] | “They are a dysfunctional precinct | “他们是一个无能的辖区” |
[19:37] | commanded by a rancid old prune, Raymond Holt. | “由讨厌的蠢货Raymond Holt指挥” |
[19:38] | “But in recognition of your exemplary service, | “但是鉴于你堪称典范的工作” |
[19:41] | I will honor your wishes. Wuntch.” | “我会尊重你的愿望 Wuntch” |
[19:43] | But then why are you at the Nine-Nine? | 那你是为什么来99分局 |
[19:45] | – I’m here for you. – Aha! | – 我是为了你而来 – 啊哈 |
[19:47] | Because you’re my hero. | 因为你是我的英雄 |
[19:48] | Oof. I am off today. | 呼 我今天运气真不好 |
[19:49] | You overcame so much to become a captain. | 你克服了那么多成为警监 |
[19:51] | It made me feel like I could accomplish anything. | 让我觉得我也可以有所成就 |
[19:54] | So when the chance came up to work with you, | 所以当有机会和你一起工作 |
[19:56] | I jumped at it. | 我就把握住了 |
[19:57] | But why not just tell me that? | 但是你为什么不直接告诉我呢 |
[19:59] | Because you were so down about being in uniform, | 因为你对被降级之后的工作感到沮丧 |
[20:00] | I didn’t want it to come across as pity. | 我不想让这件事看起来像是同情怜悯 |
[20:02] | Oh, well, what a sweet and thoughtful moment, | 噢 好了 真是一个甜蜜又贴心的时刻 |
[20:06] | which would not have been possible without my meddling. | 如果不是我助攻的话这可不会发生 |
[20:08] | How dare you try to weasel out of this | 你怎么敢这么逃避责任 |
[20:10] | when the love of my life is splattered all over that room. | 我的人生挚爱可是在那个房间里被泼洒得到处都是 |
[20:12] | The chair? | 那椅子吗 |
[20:12] | Get her name out of your mouth. | 不许你的脏嘴说她名字 |
[20:14] | – Her name is the chair? – I warned you. | – 她的名字是椅子吗 – 我警告你 |
[20:15] | So you think things will be weird with Captain Kim? | 你觉得和Kim警监之间会怪怪的吗 |
[20:20] | Nah, she’s so perfect. | 不会啦 她那么棒 |
[20:21] | I’m sure she’s already moved past it, | 我肯定她已经翻篇了 |
[20:22] | and we’ll have a great year together. | 我们今年会合作无间 |
[20:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是的 – 没错 |
[20:25] | Captain Kim asked for an immediate transfer. | Kim警监申请了即刻调职 |
[20:27] | She is no longer a part of the Nine-Nine. | 她不再是99分局的一员了 |
[20:29] | – What? – She said that she respected you all, | – 什么 – 她说她尊重你们大家 |
[20:31] | but there was obviously | 但是很明显 |
[20:32] | too much history here | 这里有太多的历史过去 |
[20:33] | and she’d always feel like an interloper. | 她总会觉得自己像一个闯入者 |
[20:35] | Oh, man, you guys. | 噢 天哪 你们 |
[20:36] | I almost feel like this is all my fault. | 差点觉得这都是我的错 |
[20:38] | – Agreed. – What? | – 同意 – 什么 |
[20:39] | You encouraging me. | 你怂恿我的 |
[20:40] | You kept saying, “Mm-hmm.” | 你一直在说”嗯哼” |
[20:42] | I was going through something difficult. | 我当时在经历困境 |
[20:43] | You have no excuse. | 你没有借口 |
[20:44] | He’s kind of right, Jake. | 他说得挺对的 Jake |
[20:45] | – What was going on there? – I don’t know. | – 发生了什么事 – 我不知道 |
[20:47] | I guess I’m just overly paranoid | 我猜是我过度偏执了 |
[20:49] | from everything that’s happened here, you know, | 因为这里发生的一切 你知道 |
[20:51] | with Kelly and Wuntch and Trevor and Rolf. | 跟Kelly和Wuntch 还有Trevor和Rolf |
[20:53] | – Who’s Rolf? – Oh, my mom dated Rolf | – 谁是Rolf – 噢 我妈和Rolf约会过 |
[20:54] | after she broke up with Trevor. | 就在她跟Trevor分手之后 |
[20:56] | He was also a limo driver, and he also cheated on her. | 他也是一个豪华轿车司机 而且他也出轨了 |
[20:59] | The problem is with limo drivers. | 问题出在豪华轿车司机身上 |
[21:01] | – Babe, it’s not. – It’s not? | – 宝贝 不是的 – 不是吗 |
[21:03] | – No. – Okay, thanks. I love you. | – 不是的 – 好的 谢谢 爱你 |
[21:04] | Look, man, I get it. | 听着 兄弟 我理解 |
[21:05] | There’s no question we’ve been burned a bunch as squad. | 毫无疑问我们作为团队被碾压过 |
[21:07] | But you not giving someone the benefit of the doubt | 但你不分青红皂白直接判定别人有错 |
[21:09] | cost us a good captain. | 害我们失去了一个好警监 |
[21:11] | I know. You’re right. Look, I’m really sorry. | 我知道 你说得对 听着 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:13] | But your heart was in the right place. | 但是你心意是好的 |
[21:15] | And I had to pay Captain Kim, like, $3,700 in damages. | 而且我不得不付Kim警监3700刀损失费 |
[21:18] | – You did what? – The point is, | – 你干嘛了 – 重点是 |
[21:19] | everyone accepted my apology, Amy, right, Charles? | 每个人都接受了我的道歉 Amy 对吧 Charles |
[21:21] | – You betcha, Jakey. – See? | – 当然了 Jakey – 看吧 |