Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Look, we all know Scully has the hardest head, 众所周知 Scully的头最硬
[00:06] but what concerns me is the speed factor. 但我更关注速度系数这方面
[00:08] – Squad, listen up! – Not now, Terry. – 小队 听好了 – 别打岔 Terry
[00:10] We’re having an argument about 我们正在争论
[00:11] who would win in a fight if we couldn’t use our arms. 不能用手打架的话谁能赢
[00:13] Everyone agrees, I’d bite the best. 所有人都一致认为我咬人最厉害
[00:15] Meaningless! 毫无意义
[00:15] True strength comes from the pelvis, not the mouth. 真正的力量来源于骨盆 而不是嘴巴
[00:17] There’s been an assassination attempt! 外面刚刚发生一起企图刺杀
[00:19] What? 什么
[00:19] And you let us just sit around talking about Boyle’s pelvis? 而你就放任我们闲坐着讨论Boyle的骨盆
[00:22] I didn’t let you! 我可没有放任你们
[00:23] Councilman Bosworth was giving a speech at Garfield Plaza. Bosworth议员当时在加菲尔德广场发表演讲
[00:26] He was shot in the shoulder. 他被射中了肩膀
[00:27] Now, he’s in stable condition, 他现在情况稳定
[00:28] but the shooter’s still at large! 但是枪手仍然逍遥法外
[00:29] We have to move! 我们得赶紧行动了
[00:30] We’re locking down a ten-block radius around the scene. 我们封锁了案发现场附近的十个街区
[00:33] No traffic in or out. 禁止车辆进出
[00:34] We think our man is still inside the area. 我们猜测我们的目标仍然在封锁范围内
[00:35] ESU is on-site. 紧急勤务部队已经到达现场
[00:37] I’ll be leading the op from a mobile command center. 我将在移动指挥中心指挥本次行动
[00:39] Santiago is running perimeter control. Santiago负责周界控制
[00:40] Peralta, you’re in charge of the manhunt for the shooter. Peralta 你负责那个枪手的追捕行动
[00:43] Oh, my God, it’s a manhunt. 噢我的天 是追捕行动
[00:45] And I’m the Manhunter. 而我是追捕人
[00:47] And I’m your sidekick, the Boyhunter. 而我就是你的跟班 追捕小子
[00:49] – Come on, dude. – I’m gonna be on the news. – 别了吧 老哥 – 我肯定要上新闻了
[00:51] I’m gonna look straight into the camera and say, 我会直视着摄像机 说道
[00:52] “If the shooter is watching, “如果枪手也在观看”
[00:54] I hope you like living between “我希望你喜欢住在”
[00:55] St. Charles Place and Connecticut Ave.” “圣查尔斯之家和康涅狄格大道之间”
[00:58] – I don’t get it. – It’s from “Monopoly.” – 我听不懂 – 这是”大富翁”梗
[01:00] That’s where jail is. 那是监狱所在的地方
[01:02] Whatever, it was a good line. Keep briefing! 不管了 这句台词可赞了 继续做简报
[01:04] Diaz, Santiago, Diaz和Santiago
[01:05] the Command Tent’s on the northeast corner. 指挥部的帐篷在东北角
[01:07] We need to work fast. 我们要迅速行动
[01:08] The mayor’s only given us five hours 市长只给了我们留了五个小时
[01:10] until the barricades are lifted. 之后就有撤掉所有路障了
[01:11] Five hours? 五小时
[01:12] Tell him the Manhunter only needs one. 告诉他 追捕人只需要一个小时
[01:13] Love that, but I’m gonna keep it at five. 这话中听 但是我还是保留五小时吧
[01:15] It’s already way too little time. 本来时间就不多了
[01:16] All right, I’m seeing security cameras. 好的 我看到了监控摄像头
[01:17] I need all that footage. 我要全部录像
[01:19] I need forensics to run a full sweep of– 我需要鉴证科全面搜索
[01:21] hey, what are all these civilians doing here? 嘿 这些平民在这里干什么
[01:23] Who’s responsible for securing the area, who screwed this up? 是谁负责保护现场的 谁把这事搞砸了
[01:25] Hi, I’m Officer Debbie Fogle. 你好 我是Debbie Fogle警官
[01:27] I’m so sorry, my partner’s on crowd control. 我很抱歉 我的搭档是负责群众管理的
[01:30] I don’t know where he went. 我也不知道他上哪去了
[01:31] It’s his first week on the job, 这是他就职的第一周
[01:32] so he’s still learning the ropes. 所以他还在摸索中
[01:33] All right, listen, Fogle. 行了 听着 Fogle
[01:34] We have a councilman in the hospital 现在有个议员进医院了
[01:35] and his shooter is still at large. 而枪手仍然在逃
[01:36] We don’t have time for this incompetence. 我们没有时间管这些废柴无能事迹了
[01:38] I want your partner off the case, what’s his name? 我想让你的搭档退出这个案子 他的名字是什么
[01:40] It’s Raymond Holt. 是Raymond Holt
[01:42] Oh! 噢
[01:43] It’s Dad– I mean, Captain Holt! 是爸 我是说 Holt警监
[01:45] I mean, Captain Dad. 我是说 爸警监
[01:47] I mean, Officer Holt. 我是说 Holt警官
[01:48] I mean, Officer Dad. 我是说 爸警官
[01:49] Yep, that was it. Officer Dad, I found it. 对 就是它 爸警官 我说对了
[02:11] Detective, I thought I saw a clue on the sidewalk. 警探 我以为我在人行道上看到了线索
[02:13] I apologize for not properly securing the scene. 很抱歉我没有把现场保护妥当
[02:15] No need to apologize, I wasn’t even that mad. 不用道歉 我也没有很生气
[02:16] You said you wanted whoever messed up off the case. 你说你想让闯祸的人退出本次案件
[02:18] It doesn’t matter. 不重要了
[02:19] The point is, no one needs to get in trouble. 重要的是 没有人需要因此惹上麻烦
[02:20] Look, you don’t have to pity me 听着 你不需要因为
[02:21] just because Madeline Wuntch demoted me for a year. Madeline Wuntch把我降职了一年就同情我
[02:24] I’ve been stripped of my accomplishments 我不仅被剥夺了我的大小成就
[02:25] and lost the respect of everyone in my life… 还失去我身边所有人对我的尊重
[02:27] including my dog. 包括我的狗
[02:29] Cheddar? No. Cheddar吗 不是吧
[02:30] Yes! Now… 是真的 现在
[02:32] he only poops for Kevin. 他只为Kevin拉粑粑了
[02:33] Oh, sir. 噢 长官
[02:33] We don’t have time to take all this in, 我们没时间拉家常了
[02:35] there’s a shooter on the loose! 外面还有个枪手在逃呢
[02:36] Are you guys gonna be okay working together or not? 你们俩到底可不可以一起工作
[02:38] Of course we will, 当然可以
[02:39] I took an oath to protect this city 我已经起誓要保护这座城市了
[02:40] no matter what my rank. 不管我的级别大小
[02:42] I have no problem 我根本不介意
[02:42] with Detective Peralta being my commander. Peralta警探当我的指挥官
[02:44] And I have no problem commanding him. 而我根本不介意指挥他
[02:45] Here, watch this. 瞧好了
[02:46] Captain, will you please lock down North 3rd Street, 警监 能劳驾您封锁一下北三街吗
[02:48] if that’s okay with you, Captain? 如果你觉得可以的话 警监
[02:50] It certainly is! 当然可以
[02:52] Impressed? 强吧
[02:52] You said “Please” and you called him “Captain” Twice. 你说了”劳驾” 而且你还喊了他”警监”两次
[02:54] Yeah, we don’t have time for this, Lieutenant. 行了 我们没有时间说这个 警督
[02:56] There’s a shooter on the loose! 我们有个枪手在逃呢
[02:57] 东北角指挥中心 已封锁时间: 34分钟
[02:58] Traffic is shut down. 交通已经停止了
[02:59] Civilians are being funneled into the checkpoints. 平民正在被汇集到检查点
[03:01] Good, just wish my guys over here 不错 只希望我这边的人
[03:02] could be a little more efficient. 也能更加有效率一点
[03:03] Yeah, I’m looking at you, 没错 我就是在盯着你
[03:05] Detective Fuzzy Paws! 毛绒爪警探
[03:06] Is this Amy-hates-dogs-Amy or Amy-extra-stressed-Amy? 现在这是讨厌狗的Amy还是压力山大Amy
[03:09] It’s both Amys! I’m under a lot of pressure. 两种都是 我现在压力非常大
[03:11] And also, that dog is a piece of trash! 而且 这只狗非常垃圾
[03:13] Okay. 好啦
[03:14] I can tell something else is going on, 我可以感觉到你有其他心事
[03:15] you don’t have to pretend to be mad at the dog. 你不需要假装生那只狗的气
[03:16] First of all, I’m not pretending. 首先 我不是假装
[03:18] That dog sucks! 那只狗太差劲了
[03:19] Also… 而且
[03:21] My period’s late, I think I might be pregnant. 我的月经推迟了 我想我可能是怀孕了
[03:23] – Oh, damn. – I can’t be pregnant! – 噢 卧槽 – 我不能怀孕
[03:24] Jake and I agreed to wait at least a year until we tried. Jake和我一致决定要等至少一年再开始备孕
[03:26] I haven’t found an OB, 我还没找到产科医生
[03:27] I’m not on any preschool waiting lists, 我也不在任何幼儿园的入学候选名单上
[03:29] and I spent all of yesterday 而且我昨天一整天
[03:30] in a room with Hitchcock and his new cologne, 都和喷了新古龙水的Hitchcock待在一个房间里
[03:32] which can’t be good for the baby– 这对小孩肯定没好处
[03:33] it is literally called 他的古龙水真的就叫
[03:34] Zika! 寨卡(病毒)
[03:35] Okay, relax, 好啦 放松
[03:37] You’re probably not pregnant, it’s entirely possible 你应该没有怀孕 很可能只是因为
[03:39] Hitchcock’s cologne disrupted your cycle. Hitchcock的古龙水打乱了你的生理周期
[03:41] Right, yes. 对 有道理
[03:42] That is a very real possibility. 这个可能性非常的大
[03:44] – Santiago! – Ah! – Santiago – 啊
[03:44] What’s going on here? Is everything okay? 发生了什么事 一切都正常吗
[03:46] Yeah, totes! 对 完全
[03:48] Right, Rosa? 对吧 Rosa
[03:48] Uh, totes. 呃 完全
[03:50] Why is everyone being all weird today? 为什么大家今天都变得很奇怪
[03:52] Just get back to work and be normal. 回去干活 保持正常
[03:54] Yes, sir! Will do, we’ll be normal. 是的 长官 收到 我们会正常的
[03:56] Nothing to stress about here. 不用感到压力
[03:58] Hey, Fuzzy Paws! 喂 毛绒爪
[03:59] I’m paying you to work, not lick your butthole! 我给你工资是要你来干活 不是让你来舔自己屁眼的
[04:01] Yeah, I’m gonna get you a pregnancy test. 知道了 我会给你搞来验孕棒的
[04:03] 西边 已封锁时间: 42分钟
[04:06] Okay, I know you haven’t done this in a while, 好啦 我知道你很久没干过这行了
[04:08] so here’s a tip– keep your hat on. 所以给你个建议 戴好你的帽子
[04:10] Because of all the standing still, 因为这样一动不动地站久了
[04:11] the pigeons think we’re statues 鸽子会以为我们是雕像
[04:14] and they will poop on you or peck you. 然后它们会拉你身上 或者啄你
[04:16] Both are bad. 两种都不好受
[04:17] Thank you for the helpful tip. 感谢你的实用建议
[04:19] Oh, I’ve got a ton of them. 噢 我有一堆这样的建议
[04:20] They’re mostly about the dangers of standing. 主要都是关于站立的危险
[04:23] A year on the beat without prescription insoles 巡逻一年同时不穿医用处方鞋垫
[04:25] can take two years off your life. 能让你折寿两年
[04:27] Any way to speed the process up? 有办法提高这个折寿效率吗
[04:30] Okay, I’ve got a funny guy for a partner. 好的 我有个幽默的搭档
[04:33] But seriously, you have to monitor your foot health. 不过说真的 你必须要关注你的脚部健康
[04:36] I’ll gonna send you a pedometer app that I use. 我要给你发一个我正在用的计步器软件
[04:38] You’re gonna love it. It has robust social features. 你一定会喜欢的 上面有强大的社交功能
[04:41] We can give each other “Foot-fives”! 我们还能互相”击脚”
[04:43] No, thank you, 不用了 谢谢
[04:44] I keep count of my steps in my head, 我用脑子记录自己的步数
[04:45] like a normal person. 像个普通人一样
[04:46] I’m up to 6,743 for the day. 我今天已经有6743步了
[04:51] Okay Boyle, it’s time for the Manhunter 好了 Boyle 是时候让追捕人出发
[04:52] 加菲尔德广场 已封锁时间: 45分钟
[04:54] to hunt… man. 去追捕 人了
[04:56] *Ooh, here he comes* *噢 他来了*
[04:58] *Watch out, men, he’ll hunt you down* *大家都看好了 他会把你追捕抓获*
[05:01] *Ooh, here he comes* *噢 他来了*
[05:02] *Jake’s a manhunter!* *Jake是个追捕人*
[05:04] Charles– I love that. Charles 这个我喜欢
[05:06] Keep doing the song while I work the scene. 在我勘察现场的时候继续唱
[05:08] You got it! 没问题
[05:09] Okay, bullet lodged there 好 那里的子弹坑
[05:10] is 4 feet below the hole in the backdrop 比背景板上的洞低122厘米
[05:12] indicating a trajectory of about 15 degrees, 这表示飞行轨迹约15度
[05:15] which means the shot was taken 意味着子弹是从
[05:16] from either the second or third floor 广场对面的其中一栋楼的
[05:17] of one of the buildings across the plaza. 二楼或者三楼射出的
[05:19] *Ooh, here he comes* *噢 他来了*
[05:20] That building’s windows don’t open. 那栋楼的窗户打不开
[05:21] *Watch out, men, he’ll hunt you down* *大家都看好了 他会把你追捕抓获*
[05:23] – That one’s obscured by trees. – *Ooh, here he comes* – 那栋楼被树挡上了 – *噢 他来了*
[05:25] Which means that the shooter must’ve been located– 就是说枪手只能是在
[05:26] On the sky bridge. 天桥上
[05:27] *Jake’s a manhunter* *Jake是追捕人*
[05:29] – Officer Holt. – Mm. – Holt警官 – 呃
[05:30] I thought I stationed you… 我记得我把你安排在
[05:32] not here! 不在这儿
[05:33] Right. 没错
[05:34] I’m just here in the plaza 我只是在广场上
[05:36] looking for, um… 找 呃
[05:37] this! 这个
[05:39] A half-eaten box of McNuggets? 半盒吃剩的麦乐鸡
[05:40] – Yup, it’s my lunch. – Uh-huh. – 对 这是我的午餐 – 啊哈
[05:42] And what type of food is a McNugget? 那请问麦乐鸡是种什么食物
[05:44] Some type of a… paella? 是一种 西班牙什锦饭吗
[05:46] You had to know that was a bad guess. 你要知道这个猜测非常离谱
[05:48] Well, the point is, I needed my paella 好吧 重点是 我需要我的西班牙什锦饭
[05:50] and I noticed the sky bridge, 而且我注意到了天桥
[05:51] so I thought I might be of some help, 所以我觉得我可能会帮上忙
[05:53] but I’ll just go back 但我要回去了
[05:54] and stand next to a piece of police tape 站在警方隔离带旁边
[05:56] and do nothing. 什么也不干
[05:58] Wait, stop. 等等 停下
[05:59] How would you like to stick around 你在这附近转转怎么样
[06:00] and assist on the case? 顺便协助办案
[06:01] You sure, Jake, I mean, 你确定吗 Jake 我是说
[06:02] there’s only room for one Manhunter. 只能有一个追捕人存在
[06:04] Boyle is right, I don’t want to overstep. Boyle说的没错 我并不想越权
[06:05] You’re not overstepping. 你并没有越权
[06:06] I mean, he interrupted the song, but whatever. 我想说 他打断了歌曲 算了
[06:08] Great, I’ll just leave my paella on the ground, 太好了 那我就先把我的什锦饭放在地上
[06:10] save it for later. 留着待会儿吃
[06:12] We all know that’s not your lunch! 我们都清楚那不是你的午餐
[06:14] So, the shooter was standing right here. 那么 开枪者当时站在这里
[06:16] A standard long gun would’ve ejected the casing right over… 标准的长枪会把外壳弹射出去掉落在
[06:19] there, 那里
[06:20] where Holt is already putting down an evidence marker. 而Holt已经在放证据标记了
[06:22] Yes, I found it quite quickly. 是的 我很快就发现了
[06:23] Great, thank you for saving me the trouble of doing my job. 很好 谢谢你为我省去了属于我的工作烦恼
[06:26] Oh, sorry. 噢 抱歉
[06:27] Would you like me to pick the evidence marker back up 你希望我把证据标记重新拿起来
[06:29] so you can place it on the ground? 好让你放在地上吗
[06:30] – Yes! – No, of course not. – 是的 – 不 当然不用
[06:32] Good work. 做得很好
[06:33] I bet the shooter went that way. 我敢说开枪者往那里跑了
[06:35] – Sorry. – Yeah, it’s okay. – 抱歉 – 没关系
[06:37] Follow me to the service entrance. 跟我去服务通道
[06:39] Ugh, we did it again. I’m so sorry. 呃 我们又说重了 抱歉
[06:42] – It’s really no problem. – Great! – 真的不必在意 – 太好了
[06:43] Follow me, everyone! 所有人 跟我来
[06:44] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[06:46] Security footage showed no cars leaving the area, 安全录像显示没有车辆离开这一区域
[06:48] so our shooter must’ve left here on foot. 所以开枪者一定是步行离开的
[06:50] He’s taking over your case, Jake. 他在抢走你的案子 Jke
[06:51] You have to stop him. 你必须阻止他
[06:52] Well, you know, it takes a true leader 好吧 你知道 真正的领导者
[06:54] to let someone else lead. 懂得让其他人领导
[06:55] Ugh, sounds exactly like something I would say. 啊 听起来真像是我会说的话
[06:58] Snap out of it. 振作起来
[06:58] Look, it’s fine, I just 听我说 没关系 我只是
[07:00] I feel sorry for him, okay? 我觉得对不起他 你懂吗
[07:01] His assignment was standing next to tape. 他的任务就是站在隔离带旁边
[07:03] I’m still gonna crack the case. 我会破解这个案子
[07:04] – I cracked the case. – Come on! – 我把案子破解了 – 拜托
[07:06] Hot dog man, tell them what you told me. 卖热狗的先生 把你告诉我的告诉他们
[07:08] I saw a guy, mid-height, brown hair, 我看到一个中等身材的男人 棕色的头发
[07:10] and a green hoodie with an owl on it. 穿着带猫头鹰图案的绿色卫衣
[07:12] He had a big bag and he was running like hell. 他被这个大包玩命似的跑
[07:13] It sounds like our guy. 听起来像是我们要找的人
[07:14] All right, let’s call it in to give a statement to the press. 好的 把记者召集过来我们说明一下情况
[07:16] Great idea. 好主意
[07:19] He knows that I meant I would give the statement, right? 他知道我的意思是由我来说明 对吧
[07:21] And if the shooter’s watching, 如果开枪者在看的话
[07:23] I hope you like living 我希望你喜欢住在
[07:24] between St. Charles Place and Connecticut Avenue. 圣查尔斯之家和康涅狄格大道之间
[07:27] Because that’s where jail is in “Monopoly.” 因为那里的监狱就是<大富翁>里的监狱
[07:29] A great line from a great man, 一句伟大的台词出自一个伟大的人之口
[07:31] or should I say, manhunter. 或许我应该叫他 追捕人
[07:33] Yeah, he overstepped. 没错 他越权了
[07:38] 加菲尔德广场 已封锁时间: 1小时45分
[07:38] Boyle, gather everyone up. Boyle 把所有人集合起来
[07:40] Oh, we starting a burn book about Holt? 哦 我们要作一本关于Holt的麻辣书吗
[07:41] Let’s drag him, baby! 让我们吐槽起他吧 宝贝
[07:42] No, someone saw our hoodie guy. 不 有人看到了我们要找的卫衣男
[07:44] Right, we’ll do the burn book later. 好吧 那我们之后再作麻辣书
[07:45] Attention, everyone, we have a possible sighting 注意 所有人 我们收到一条的目击线索
[07:47] of our shooter on Hoyt Street. 说开枪者可能在霍伊特街
[07:48] Detective Boyle and I will take Alpha unit. 我和Boyle警探负责A区
[07:50] – Smith, Fox – You guard the burn book. – Smith Fox – 你们看好麻辣书
[07:51] – Charles, no. – Stand down. – Charles 不 – 解除战备状态
[07:52] You take Bravo unit. 你们负责B区
[07:54] The rest of you, continue to sweep the area 其他人 继续在区域内巡逻
[07:55] in case this lead doesn’t pan out. 以防这条线索不对头
[07:56] The clock is ticking, go, go, go! 时间紧急 行动起来
[07:58] Where should I go, Detective? I’d love to be of service. 警探 我应该去哪 我很乐意帮忙
[08:00] Captain Holt! I mean… dude! Holt警监 我是说老兄
[08:03] I haven’t seen you since your big news conference 从你的大型新闻发布会之后我就没见到你
[08:04] which I just loved. 这正合我意
[08:05] Ray, there you are! Ray 你在这儿
[08:06] I can’t believe you left your post again. 我不敢相信你竟然又离岗了
[08:08] Detectives, I’m sorry for my partner’s bad boy behavior. 警探 我为我伙伴这种坏男孩的行为道歉
[08:11] I am not a bad boy, 我不是坏男孩
[08:13] I’m trying to catch bad boys! 我是在抓捕坏男孩
[08:15] If anything, I’m a good boy. 如果非要说 那我也是好男孩
[08:16] That’s exactly what a bad boy would say. 这就是坏男孩才会说的话
[08:18] It’s definitely not, and no need to apologize, 绝对不是 而且不用道歉
[08:21] we have a job to do. 我们现在有一项工作要做
[08:22] Great! Where do you want us? 很好 你想让我们去哪
[08:23] Someone matching our shooter’s profile 有个符合开枪者的外貌特征的人
[08:24] was just seen over on Atlantic and 4th, 刚被发现出现在大西洋大道和第四大道交界处
[08:26] I need you both there immediately, can you handle it? 我需要你们立刻前往 你们能胜任吗
[08:28] Absolutely not, 完全不能
[08:28] it sounds like way too much responsibility. 听起来责任太过重大了
[08:30] Don’t listen to Debbie. We’re on it! 不要听Debbie的 我们接受任务
[08:32] All right. Bye! 好的 再见
[08:33] What’s going on? The guy’s on Hoyt Street. 怎么回事 那家伙不是在霍伊特街吗
[08:35] I know, I gave Holt a fake lead to get rid of him. 我知道 我给Holt一条假线索好摆脱他
[08:37] Don’t worry, I’m still… 别担心 我依然是
[08:39] the Manhunter. 追捕人
[08:40] *He’s the Manhunter!* *他是追捕人*
[08:41] *And the boy who he hunts with* *而与他共同捕猎的男孩*
[08:43] – What’s that song? – The Boyhunter song! – 这是什么歌 – 追捕小子之歌
[08:44] *Boyhunter* *追捕小子*
[08:45] *Down by the schoolyard* *就在校园之中*
[08:47] Why is he by the schoolyard? 为什么他在校园里
[08:48] – He’s gotta protect the kids! – Sounds terrible. – 他要保护孩子们 – 听起来很糟糕
[08:49] – Really, I don’t hear it! – Let’s just go. – 真的吗 我听不出 – 我们赶紧出发吧
[08:51] 东北角指挥中心 已封锁时间: 1小时30分钟
[08:52] Okay, good news. 很好 好消息
[08:53] I found a bodega in the containment zone 我在隔离区内找到了一个小杂货店
[08:54] and got a bunch of pregnancy tests. 然后买了一堆验孕棒
[08:56] – A bunch? – Yeah. – 一堆 – 对
[08:56] It’s a New York bodega, you can’t be too cautious. 这可是纽约的杂货店 再怎么谨慎都不为过
[08:58] Good point. 有道理
[08:59] Yep, expired ten years ago. 好吧 已过期十年
[09:01] Open. And used! 开封了 还是用过的
[09:02] Made of gummies? Why? 橡胶糖制作二次 什么鬼
[09:04] Weirdly vibrating. 诡异地振动着
[09:05] This is for teens. That’s dark. 这是青少年用的 太黑暗了
[09:06] This is good. 这个能用
[09:08] Great, let’s do this. 很好 那就用它吧
[09:09] Hey, Santiago, nice work at checkpoint one. Santiago 一号检查点的工作做得不错
[09:11] Wait, why are you guys being all weird again? 等等 为什么你们又都这么奇怪
[09:13] We’re not being weird. 我们并没有很奇怪啊
[09:14] Do not dab! 不要dab了
[09:15] I wasn’t going to. 我没有
[09:17] I know what’s going on here. 我知道是怎么回事
[09:18] – You do? – Yep. – 你知道 – 是的
[09:20] You’re talking about me. 你们在谈论我
[09:21] I know ’cause my daughters are doing the same thing. 我知道是因为我的女儿们也在做同样的事
[09:23] Every time I go in that room, they get all weird and quiet. 每次我进他们房间 她们就会变得很奇怪很安静
[09:26] That’s ’cause they’re making fun of Daddy. 因为她们在拿爸爸开玩笑
[09:27] Is that what you’re doing, making fun of Daddy? 你们是在干这事吗 拿爸爸开玩笑
[09:29] First off 首先
[09:29] – Yeah, I heard it, I’m sorry. – Great. – 是的 听着很怪 对不起 – 很好
[09:31] Secondly, we’re not talking about you. 其次 我们没在谈论你
[09:32] What are you talking about, then? 那你们在谈论谁
[09:34] Our favorite… 我们最喜欢的
[09:36] porns. 色情片
[09:37] – What? – It’s true. – 什么 – 真的
[09:38] We have specific favorite porns. 我们有特别钟爱的色情片
[09:40] And we’re talking about ’em. 而且我们正在讨论它们
[09:41] Yeah. 没错
[09:42] Okay, legally, 好吧 从法律上讲
[09:43] I feel as though I need to back away. 我觉得我似乎需要后退
[09:45] But I want it to be known that I still do not believe you. 但我希望你们知道 我仍旧不相信你们
[09:48] Get back to work! 继续工作
[09:49] Eh, that went well. All right. 噢 这招挺管用 好的
[09:51] Let’s take this thing and get it over with. 我们就用这个干完了事吧
[09:52] – I can’t. – What? Why? – 我不行 – 什么 为什么
[09:54] I have no pee inside of me. 我体内没有尿
[09:55] I’m pee-free, Rosa! 我没有尿 Rosa
[09:57] What do I do, what do I do? 我该怎么办 我该怎么办
[09:59] Drink water. 喝水
[10:00] Oh, yeah. You’re smart. 啊 对 你真聪明
[10:01] You’re a very good friend, I’m glad you’re here. 你真的是很好的朋友 你在这儿我太高兴了
[10:04] Street’s clear. 街道没人
[10:05] No sign of the shooter, where’d he go? 没有开枪者的踪迹 他会去哪
[10:07] – Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. – Why are you shushing me? – 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 – 你为什么让我噤声
[10:09] I’m doing that thing 我做这个
[10:09] where I listen really closely for a noise clue, 是为了仔细地倾听声音的线索
[10:11] like glass breaking or trash rustling. 比如玻璃碎裂或者垃圾沙沙的声音
[10:13] Cool! Is it working? 好棒 管用吗
[10:14] No, not yet. 不 还没
[10:16] – Because I’m talking? – Well, it’s not helping. – 因为我在说话吗 – 好吧 你这样不是在帮忙
[10:18] Right, right, right. I’ll be quiet. 好 好 好 我会保持安静
[10:19] You don’t have to say you’ll be quiet, just be quiet. 你不用说明你会保持安静 只要保持安静就行
[10:20] Okay. I’m sorry for not being quiet. 好的 我很抱歉我没有保持安静
[10:22] Once again, don’t have to say. 再说一次 别说了
[10:23] Just wanna be clear what I’m doing. 只是想说清楚我在干嘛
[10:24] Understood. Let’s gonna listen. 我懂 专心听吧
[10:25] Okay. I’ll be very quiet. 好 我会很安静的
[10:29] Don’t have to say it. 不用说出来
[10:31] Just wanna make sure you know what I’m doing. 只是想确保你知道我在干嘛
[10:32] – Please stop. – So I don’t throw you. – 拜托别说了 – 这样不会打扰到你
[10:34] Okay, stop talking. 好 别说了
[10:34] – I’ll stop talking now. – Great. – 我不说了 – 很好
[10:37] I’ll make sure I don’t do that again. 我保证我不会再说了
[10:38] All right, Charles, I love you, but you ruined it. 好吧 Charles 我爱你 但是你真的搞砸了
[10:41] Trash rustle! 垃圾沙沙的声音
[10:43] He’s running, call it in! 他在逃跑 找人进来
[10:52] I’ll follow, you cut him off! 我跟着他 你去拦截
[10:59] Damn it! 该死
[11:02] Nice, Charles! Charles 干得好
[11:03] Name’s not Charles, it’s… 我不叫Charles 我叫
[11:05] Boyhunter. 追捕小子
[11:06] You know what, you earned it. 你知道吗 你应得这个称号
[11:07] Way get to your boy, Boyhunter! 这抓捕坏小子的招数真的灵 追捕小子
[11:09] All right, let’s get our perp back to the Nine-Nine. 好 把我们的嫌疑人带回分局
[11:11] I’ll tell Jeffords to lift the lockdown. 我去让Jeffords解除封锁
[11:13] Detective Peralta! Peralta警探
[11:14] I see you got the man you were looking for. 我看到你抓到你要找的人了
[11:15] With your help, officer! 在你的帮助下 警官
[11:16] I really couldn’t have done it without you. 没有你的话 我没法搞定这一切
[11:18] No, this was all you. 不 这全归功于你
[11:19] We were in a completely wrong location. 我们去了一个完全错误的地方
[11:21] Which was a huge relief to me. 对我来说是如释重负
[11:23] Plus, we got a lot of steps in. 此外 我们还积累了很多步数
[11:25] I’m drowning in foot-fives. 我淹没在了”击脚”之中
[11:27] Well, no need to focus on who was where 好吧 没必要纠结谁在哪儿
[11:28] or what a foot-five is, 以及”击脚”是什么
[11:30] we gotta start brainstorming headlines for tomorrow’s paper. 我们要开始头脑风暴明天报纸头条的标题了
[11:32] I got one. 我想到一个
[11:32] “The Only Assassin in this City is Jake Peralta “本市唯一的刺客 Jake Peralta”
[11:35] Because He Just Killed This Case.” “因为他刚解决(击杀)了这一案件”
[11:37] I don’t know if we want to make it seem like I’m the assassin. 我不太确定我们是否要搞得像我是刺客一样
[11:39] Yeah, good thinking. 对 想得不错
[11:40] How about this, “Hero Cop Saves City, 这个如何 “英雄警察拯救城市”
[11:41] Pitt, Clooney Circling To Play Him In Biopic.” “皮特和克鲁尼正考虑出演他的传记片”
[11:43] – Hunks! – I have a headline. – 帅哥们 – 我想到一个
[11:45] “Pitt, Clooney Laugh At Jake Peralta “皮特和克鲁尼嘲笑Jake Peralta”
[11:47] For Arresting the Wrong Man.” “因为他抓错了人”
[11:48] Well, I don’t know if they would laugh at me for saving– 好吧 我不确定他们会不会嘲笑我拯救了
[11:50] what, did you just say I got the wrong man? 什么 你刚刚说我抓错了人
[11:54] What do you mean we got the wrong man? 抓错了人是什么意思
[11:55] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[11:56] You know how you sent Debbie and me off on a wild goose chase? 你知道你如何打发我和Debbie去做无用功的吧
[11:59] Oh, so you figured that out? 哦 所以你搞明白了这个
[12:00] Well, Debbie did. She’s quite the detective. 好吧 是Debbie 她是名好警探
[12:02] Oh, I’m really not. 哦不 我真不是
[12:02] I’m just always being given meaningless tasks 我只是一直被派遣做无意义的任务
[12:05] and I’m not complaining. 我没有在抱怨
[12:07] So what, you’re just saying we have the wrong guy now, 所以呢 你现在说我们抓错了人
[12:09] because you’re upset about the fake lead? 是因为你对我给的错误线索很失望
[12:10] No, I’m saying you have the wrong guy because you do. 不说 我说你抓错了人 是因为你真的抓错了
[12:13] When I realized your lead was nothing but hooey, 当我意识到你给的线索只是乱说的时候
[12:15] I went back to re-interview the hot dog man, but he was gone. 我返回想重新审讯一下热狗摊老板 但是他不见了
[12:17] And why was that? Debbie, tell ’em! 为什么呢 Debbie 告诉他们
[12:19] Oh, no, I don’t want to be a part of this. 不 我不想掺合进来
[12:21] Because the hot dog man is the shooter. 因为热狗摊老板就是那名枪手
[12:23] What? That seems like a reach. 什么 扯太远了吧
[12:25] Sometimes, when you reach, you grab the truth. 有些时候 当你扯远的时候 你反而抓住了真相
[12:27] Sorry, Jake, he turned it around on me. 抱歉 Jake 但是他这话扭转了局势
[12:29] Come on! 得了吧
[12:29] The hot dog man gave a false statement 热狗摊老板做了虚假陈述
[12:31] to throw us off the scent and then vanished 当我们找那个错误的嫌疑人时
[12:32] while we were off looking for the wrong guy. 我们失去了线索 然后他消失了
[12:34] Face it, you’re no Manhunter. 面对这一切吧 你不是追捕人
[12:35] If anything, you’re a Wrong Manhunter. 真要说你是什么 你是追捕错人
[12:39] How dare you. 你怎么敢这样说
[12:40] You know what? This is crazy. 你知道吗 你疯了
[12:42] You’re just making up a solve 你是在编造线索
[12:43] because you can’t stand the fact that you got demoted. 因为你无法忍受你被降级了
[12:45] You’ve been trying to hijack this case all day. 你这一天都想要抢夺我的案子
[12:47] I was only trying to help. 我只是想帮忙
[12:48] If I’m such a headache, 如果我真的让你头痛
[12:49] then why didn’t you reassign me? 那么你为什么不派我去干其他的
[12:51] Because I felt sorry for you. 因为我觉得很抱歉
[12:52] I told you to treat me like any uniformed officer. 我告诉过你 像对待其他制服警官一样对我
[12:55] It’s not my fault that you don’t know how to give an order! 你不知道如何下命令不是我的错
[12:57] Okay, fine. Here’s one. 那好 现在就是命令
[12:59] We’re lifting the lockdown, go pick up cones. 我们现在要解除封锁 去捡锥形路标吧
[13:01] – Ooh, I love cone duty! – Debbie, can it! – 哦 我喜欢锥形路标任务 – Debbie 闭嘴
[13:02] We have the wrong guy. 我们抓错了人
[13:04] You cannot lift the lockdown. 你不能解除封锁
[13:05] Go pick up cones, that’s an order. 去捡锥形路标 这是命令
[13:07] No! 不
[13:07] Fine, then you’re off the case! 行吧 你被调离这案子了
[13:08] Good. 很好
[13:13] Do I still get to pick up cones? 我还要去捡锥形路标吗
[13:15] No! 不
[13:17] Amy, stop. You’ve had enough water. Amy 别喝了 你喝够多水了
[13:19] I can hear it sloshing around inside you. 我能听见水在你肚子里晃荡
[13:20] I know, but I still can’t pee! 我知道 但我还是尿不出来
[13:22] I’m too stressed. 我太紧张了
[13:24] You need to calm down. 你需要冷静下来
[13:25] You know what helps me relax? 你知道什么能让我放松吗
[13:26] – Kicking stuff? – Absolutely. – 踢东西 – 对
[13:27] So, what or who do you wanna kick? 所以 你想踢什么东西或者什么人吗
[13:29] That guy looks pretty kickable. Hey! 那个人看起来很好踢 嘿
[13:30] I’m not kicking anybody, okay? 我不想踢任何人 好吧
[13:32] I just need, like, some calming noises. 我只是需要一些 能让我冷静的声音
[13:34] Okay, close your eyes. 好 闭上你的眼睛
[13:35] Okay. 好
[13:37] Glub, glub, glub. 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜
[13:40] What is that? 这是什么
[13:40] It’s a babbling brook. 是小溪流水声
[13:42] Glub, glub, glub. 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜
[13:44] You know what? It’s pretty good. 你知道吗 听起来不错
[13:46] Thank you. Everybody, shut up! 谢谢你 其他人闭嘴
[13:48] Glub, glub, glub, glub, glub, glub. 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜
[13:52] Why is the tent so quiet? 为什么这个帐篷这么安静
[13:54] Is everybody talking about me now? 大家现在都在谈论我吗
[13:56] Nobody is talking about you. 没人在谈论你
[13:58] Sure. 当然
[13:59] Terry walks into a tent Terry走进帐篷
[14:00] and everybody just happens to stop talking at the same damn time? 然后大家刚好在他妈的同时间全停止说话
[14:05] You are gaslighting me just like my daughters! 你们在煤气灯操纵我 就像我女儿们一样
[14:05] 煤气灯操纵 出自1944年电影<煤气灯> 现指情感操控的一种形式 操纵者通过刻意扭曲或删减事实 使被操纵者对自己的理智产生怀疑 从而达到对他人的精神控制
[14:08] Terry, I think you’re being paranoid. Terry 我觉得你在妄想
[14:09] I’m not paranoid! 我没有妄想
[14:10] I put a recording device in my girls’ room. 我在我女儿们的卧室里放了个记录装置
[14:13] You planted a bug in your daughters’ room? 你在你女儿们的卧室放了监听器
[14:14] I do what I have to do. 我必须这么做
[14:16] They said I look like a giant triangle! 她们说我看起来像一个巨大的三角形
[14:18] – Is that an insult? – I don’t know! – 这是在侮辱你吗 – 我不知道
[14:19] But they were laughing like it was, 但她们嘲笑我 就像辱骂一样
[14:20] and it hurt just the same! 而且这也很伤人
[14:22] Don’t have kids! 不要生孩子
[14:27] Well, that ruined everything. 好吧 那毁掉了一切
[14:29] I know we got kicked off the case, 我知道我们被踢出这个案子了
[14:30] but there is good news. 但有个好消息
[14:32] I unlocked a new accessory for my Foot Friend avatar: 我为我的”脚友”形象解锁了新装饰
[14:35] a sandal! 一双凉鞋
[14:36] Debbie, wait. Change of plans. Debbie 等等 计划有变
[14:38] We’re not going back to the precinct. 我们不回警区了
[14:40] Are we gonna go rogue and pick up cones? 我们要擅自作主回去捡锥形路标吗
[14:41] Oh, we’re going way more rogue than picking up cones. 哦 比起捡锥形路标 我们要做的是更加擅自作主的事
[14:44] Listen, it’s unlikely our shooter had his own hot dog cart 听着 我们要抓的枪手不太可能有自己的热狗车
[14:47] where’d he get it from? 他从哪儿搞来的呢
[14:48] Please don’t make me help you with this. 拜托别让我帮你这个
[14:49] My guess is the food cart garage 我猜是从餐车车库搞来的
[14:51] just two blocks away from our crime scene, 就在犯罪现场两街区远的地方
[14:53] or, shall I say, 238 steps. 或者 我应该说 238步
[14:56] Don’t tempt me with steps. 不要用步数诱惑我
[14:59] This is a defining moment for you. 这是属于你的决定性时刻
[15:01] You can either obey orders for the rest of your life 你可以在余生继续听从命令
[15:03] and make no impact on the world, or stand up! 对这个世界没有贡献 或者 你也可以站起来
[15:07] And solve this case with me. 和我一起解决这件案子
[15:10] Is there a third option? 有第三个选项吗
[15:12] – Nervously tag along. – Great. – 紧张地跟着我 – 很好
[15:13] I choose the nervously tag along option. 我选紧张地跟着这个选项
[15:16] Okay, the reporters are all set for your press conference. 好 记者已经准备好你的新闻发布会了
[15:18] It’s your big moment, are you excited? 这可是你的重要时刻 你兴奋吗
[15:20] – No. – Oh. – 不 – 哦
[15:21] Are you worried about your voice cracking? 你是担心你声音沙哑吗
[15:23] Do you want me to help you warm up your throat? 你想要我帮你暖暖嗓吗
[15:24] – What would that entail? – I’ll just show you. – 那需要做什么 – 我给你看
[15:25] Don’t show me, tell me. 别给我看 告诉我就行
[15:26] I blow hot air into my hands and I stroke your neck. 我会给我的手吹吹热气 然后轻抚你的脖子
[15:28] That’s not gonna happen, and it’s not why I’m stressed. 这不会发生的 而且这也不是我紧张的原因
[15:30] I think Holt got into my head. 我觉得是Holt影响到我了
[15:31] We might have to delay the press conference. 我们可能要延迟新闻发布会
[15:33] But this is the moment we’ve been waiting for. 但这是我们一直等待的时刻
[15:34] My dad’s driving home early from his brother’s funeral 我爸爸专门提前离开他兄弟的葬礼
[15:36] to watch it live. 就为了看现场直播
[15:37] Wait, he’s doing what? 等等 他干什么了
[15:38] If you want me to put it in a better context, I can’t. 如果你想让我想一个更好的语境 我想不出来了
[15:40] This was very important to him. 这对他来说很重要
[15:42] Holt is a great cop, Holt是个好警察
[15:43] and I know the demotion’s driving him crazy, 我知道降级让他快要疯了
[15:45] but his gut is usually right. 但是他的直觉通常都是对的
[15:47] I think we need to find that hot dog cart guy. 我觉得我们要找到热狗摊老板
[15:49] Okay, fine. 好吧
[15:50] But who do we know that could find us 但是谁能帮我们找到
[15:51] a random New York hot dog guy? 一名随机的纽约热狗摊老板呢
[16:02] So, you need a little help from the Weiner Warriors. 听说你需要来自香肠(鸡鸡)战士们的帮助啊
[16:05] Well, I hate that. 真讨厌这代号
[16:06] Just tell us what you know, please? 能不能直接告诉我们你们知道什么 拜托了
[16:08] There’s Lou’s Dogs, he serves ’em up real plump. 有一家卢氏热狗 他们家给料特足
[16:10] Big Mike’s does two dogs per bun. 胖迈克家一份热狗给夹两根儿烤肠
[16:11] Hank’s Franks– great mustard selection. 汉克弗兰克 芥末酱选得很到位
[16:13] Vicki’s Vegan? 薇姬素食热狗店
[16:14] I’d rather eat . 我宁愿吃屎
[16:14] Charlie does an al dente dog, it’s got a really nice chew. 查理家做的热狗很筋道 咬起来特有嚼劲
[16:17] Johnny Arkansas serves it Little Rock style, 乔尼阿肯色把热狗做成小石城风味
[16:19] although he can serve it Razorback-style. 但其实他可以做成剃刀背石样的
[16:21] Okay, enough, enough! 行了 够了 够了
[16:22] We don’t have time for this! 我们没时间听这些了
[16:23] Just tell us who has a cart at 6th and 11th. 就只说第六大道和第十一大道交界这谁有热狗车吧
[16:25] Oh, there are no hot dog carts there. 哦 那儿一辆热狗车也没有
[16:26] What? Never? 什么 一直都没有吗
[16:27] – No way. – Not a chance! – 不可能有的 – 绝不可能
[16:29] Zoning issue. Forget about it, Jake. 街区问题 算了吧 Jake
[16:30] It’s Hungertown. 那是饥饿镇
[16:31] Oh my God, Holt was right. 天啊 Holt说对了
[16:33] We have to call him. 我们必须联系他
[16:35] Officer Holt? Holt警官
[16:36] Officer Holt, do you copy? Holt警官 能收到吗
[16:38] Okay, cop. Turn it off. 行了 警察 关了那玩意儿
[16:39] Nice try. 想得美
[16:41] My partner doesn’t follow orders. 我搭档从来不听指挥
[16:42] Debbie, you’re misreading the situation. Debbie 你得看场合说话
[16:45] Oh. I’m so sorry. 哦 真对不起
[16:46] We both– both follow orders. 我 我们俩都听话
[16:50] So you were the shooter, just like I said. 所以你就是那个开枪的 就像我说的一样
[16:53] And the man in the hoodie 穿卫衣的那个男人
[16:54] was just some random bystander on whom you tried to pin it! 只是你随机选择要嫁祸给的路人
[16:57] No, he was in on it too. 不 他也是同伙儿
[16:59] Oh. 哦
[16:59] Well, I’m still half right. 那我也对了一半了
[17:01] Sure. Is that important to you? 当然 那对你来说重要吗
[17:03] – Very. – I’m gonna die. – 很重要 – 我要死了
[17:04] I’m gonna die before I ever got to find 我还没找到我双胞胎姐姐的杀手
[17:06] my twin sister’s killer. 我就要死了
[17:07] What? 什么
[17:08] That’s the reason I joined the force, remember? 我入警局就是为了这个啊 你忘了吗
[17:09] To find the man who murdered my twin sister. 为了找到谋杀我姐姐的凶手
[17:11] That’s my whole story! 我就那么一个故事啊
[17:13] Debbie, there’s no way you told me that. Debbie 你肯定没跟我说过这件事
[17:15] Nothing’s working! 呃 什么都不管用
[17:18] Maybe you just need to laugh. 也许你只需要笑一笑
[17:19] Here, look at this video of a man being trampled by a moose. 看 视频里这个男的让一只麋鹿给踩过去了
[17:25] Dear Lord, that’s horrifying! 我的天呀 太吓人了
[17:26] I know, it’s hilarious. 是吧 太好笑了
[17:28] What are you laughing at? Is that a video of me? 你们笑什么呢 是不是我的视频
[17:30] Oh, no, is it that time terry fell off a Lime scooter? 啊 是不是那次 Terry从共享滑板车摔下来的视频
[17:33] Why would any of us have that footage? 我们怎么可能有那样的视频呢
[17:34] Don’t skirt the question! 不要回避问题
[17:36] I want to know what I’m falling off of in that video. 我想知道你们看的视频里我是从哪儿摔下来的
[17:37] Stop it, Terry, okay? 消停会儿吧 Terry 好吗
[17:38] We haven’t been talking about you! 我们根本没聊你
[17:40] Oh. Kicking. 啊 踹东西
[17:43] I think kicking’s working. 踹东西好像管用呢
[17:44] Told you. Go with it. 早跟你说了 接着来
[17:45] Keep kicking that can. 继续踢那个桶
[17:48] It worked, I have to pee! I finally have to pee! 真的有用 我想尿尿了 我终于想尿尿了
[17:51] Wait, this is about you having to pee? 等等 你们这么奇怪就因为你想小便啊
[17:53] – Yes! – Wow. – 是啊 – 哇
[17:54] I guess I owe you guys an apology. 我想我得和你们道个歉
[17:56] I may have been bringing some things from home into the workplace. 我把家里的不良情绪带到工作中来了
[17:59] Yeah, that was clear from the start, okay? 是啊 打一开始就很明显 好吗
[18:00] Now, move, I need to find a bathroom. 往边儿闪点儿 我现在必须得找个厕所
[18:02] Stop, we have an emergency! 停一下 我们有个紧急状况
[18:03] Everybody stop what you’re about to do. 每个人都停下要干的事
[18:04] Yeah, but I gotta pee really bad. 但是我真的特别特别想去小便
[18:06] Well, hold it, Amy. 你得忍着了 Amy
[18:06] Holt’s not answering his radio. Holt没回应对讲机
[18:07] I think he and Debbie might be in trouble. 我觉得他和Debbie可能遇到麻烦了
[18:09] It’s just us, man, you don’t have to pretend to care about Debbie. 咱们都这么熟 你没必要假装关心Debbie
[18:11] – Rosa! – What? – Rosa – 干嘛
[18:12] We barely know her and she’s annoying. 咱们刚认识她没多久 而且她还可烦人
[18:13] She’s always trying to get people to be friends with her 她总试图让所有人加入那个奇怪修脚应用
[18:14] on that weird app for pedicures. 好跟她成为好友
[18:16] It’s a pedometer app. It’s a pedometer app! 那是个计步应用 是个计步应用啊
[18:18] We can use the social features to track her! 我们可以用社交功能追踪她
[18:21] It’s $80. 要花80美元
[18:22] Uh, Boyle, you should download it, 呃 Boyle 这得你下载
[18:23] you get better service here. 你手机在这周围信号更好
[18:24] Smart! 聪明
[18:25] And I’ll upgrade to ad-free too. 我会花钱升级到零广告版本的
[18:27] – Smart. – Okay, let’s move! – 很好 – 可以了 咱们行动吧
[18:28] Sweet! We’re running, okay. 真好啊 还跑起来了 行吧
[18:30] If I die, will you look after my cat? 要是我死了 你能不能帮我照顾我的猫
[18:32] I’m really more of a dog person. 我其实是喜欢狗的那类人
[18:34] I understand. 好的吧
[18:36] – NYPD, nobody move! – You’re surrounded! – 纽约警局 所有人不许动 – 你被包围了
[18:38] Don’t do anything stupid. 别做任何蠢事
[18:39] Looks like we got ourselves a standoff. 看来咱们陷入对峙的僵局了
[18:40] Fine by us, we got all the time in the world. 无所谓 我们能跟你耗一天
[18:42] What? Uh-uh! 什么 那可不行
[18:44] I gotta pee! 我必须尿尿
[18:48] Perp secured. 稳住犯人了
[18:49] Great, okay, cool! 好嘞 太好了 行
[18:50] I gotta go! You guys are good, right? 我必须走了 你们自己没问题吧
[18:52] Bye! 拜
[18:53] Thanks for saving us, Peralta. 谢谢你救了我们 Peralta
[18:55] Thank Debbie, we tracked you using her pedometer app. 谢谢Debbie吧 我们用她的计步应用定位到了你们的位置
[18:57] Oh, my goodness, I helped! 我的上帝哟 我帮忙啦
[18:59] And I got four new Foot Friend requests! 而且我新收到四个脚友请求耶
[19:02] What a day, guys! 今天是个好日子啊朋友们
[19:07] Detective. 警探
[19:08] I believe I owe you an apology. 我想我该跟你道歉
[19:10] No, Officer, I owe you one. 不 警官 我欠你一个道歉
[19:12] No, I owe you. 不 我欠你一个
[19:13] Great, ’cause I hadn’t thought of 也行 因为我还没想出来
[19:14] what I was gonna apologize for yet. 我该为什么道歉
[19:16] I should not have disobeyed your order. 我不该违背你的命令
[19:17] I was wrong. 我错了
[19:18] Not about the case, of course, 当然 不是说破案错了
[19:20] my hunch was impeccable. 我的直觉简直无可挑剔
[19:21] Interesting apology strategy, 你这道歉方式挺新鲜的呢
[19:22] a little heavy on the brags. 自夸占了挺大一部分
[19:23] Point is, you were right. 关键是 你说得对
[19:24] I hijacked the case because I need to feel respected. 我劫了你的案子 因为我想感到被尊敬
[19:29] Listen, 听着
[19:30] it’s weird that I’m your boss now, 现在我变成你的上司了 的确很奇怪
[19:32] and that’s not going anywhere, 这是不可逃避的事实
[19:33] but no matter what uniform you wear, 但是不管你穿什么制服
[19:35] I’m always gonna love you– 我都永远爱你
[19:37] I mean, cherish– 我是说 珍视你
[19:38] I mean, respect. 我是说 尊敬你
[19:39] – You said respect, right? – Yes. – 你刚说的是尊敬 对吧 – 是的
[19:40] Yep. 没错
[19:41] And I feel the same about you. 我对你也是一样的想法
[19:44] So, do you have any orders for me, sir? 那 您还有什么命令吗 警官
[19:47] Well, I do actually 嗯 还真有一个
[19:49] still need those cones picked up. 你们还得去捡一下锥形路标
[19:51] We’re on it. 保证完成任务
[19:52] We got cone duty? 我们有锥形路标任务了吗
[19:53] Yes! 太棒啦
[19:55] Best birthday yet. 今年生日真快乐
[19:56] It’s your birthday? 今天是你生日啊
[19:58] Hey, so… 嘿 所以
[20:01] today was pretty intense. 今天还挺刺激的哈
[20:02] You mean catching the shooter? 你是指把那个开枪人抓到了吗
[20:04] I know, it’s a great story. 是啊 是个好故事
[20:06] I just hope Pitt can get in good enough shape 我就是想皮特能把身型练得足够好
[20:07] to play me in the movie, you know? 才能在电影里演好我的角色 懂吧
[20:08] Mm, yeah. 嗯 是啊
[20:09] Um, also, something else happened. 呃 还有 今天还发生了另一件事
[20:12] I thought I might be pregnant. 我以为我怀孕了
[20:15] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的吗 – 对
[20:16] I’m not, I got my period. 但我没怀孕 我来大姨妈了
[20:17] And I took a pregnancy test, but it didn’t work 而且我还用了验孕棒 可是那个没有用
[20:20] because I drank 11 gallons of water. 因为我喝了11加仑的水
[20:21] Told you water was bad for you. 就跟你说水对人身体有害了
[20:22] – That’s not the takeaway. – You’re absolutely right. – 这不是重点 – 你说得对
[20:24] How are you, how do you feel? Are you okay? 你怎么样 什么感觉 你还好吗
[20:26] I mean, I was really stressed. 是这样 我当时特别紧张
[20:28] This wasn’t our plan, and we agreed we’d wait a year 这脱离咱们的计划了 我们本来说要等一年的
[20:32] and there’s so much to do first, 而且还有很多要准备
[20:33] and it would’ve been crazy, right? 会很疯狂的 对吧
[20:36] Yeah, it would’ve been. 是啊 是会很疯狂
[20:37] Okay. 是啊
[20:38] But… 但
[20:40] also might’ve been… 感觉说不定
[20:42] kinda cool. 有点酷呢
[20:43] Honestly? 说实话吗
[20:45] I was secretly bummed when the test came back negative. 我看到验孕棒是阴性的时候也悄悄地觉得有点失望
[20:49] Should we just start trying? 那我们该开始尝试要宝宝了吗
[20:51] Seriously? 认真的吗
[20:53] Yeah, seriously. 是 认真的
[20:56] Okay. Yeah. 嗯 好
[21:05] Oh, wait! It’s after 11. 哦 等等 已经过了十一点了
[21:07] My interview! 我的采访
[21:08] It’s supposed to be on the news. 现在应该在新闻上了
[21:09] An incredible conclusion to a terrifying day, 来看对今日恐怖事件的极好总结
[21:12] and we were able to get a comment 我们即将听到来自
[21:13] from the men who helped solve this case. 协助调查本案的警官们的评论
[21:15] They call us the Weiner Warriors. 人们都叫我们香肠(鸡鸡)战士
[21:18] No! 不
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme