Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] So you guys are gonna tie up the only microwave 所以你们要占着这唯一一个微波炉
[00:08] for 20 minutes to make a frozen lasagna? 然后花二十分钟解冻千层面吗
[00:10] – Ballsy. – You ignorant loser. – 莽夫 – 你这个无知的废柴
[00:12] First of all, it’s not just a frozen lasagna, 首先 这可不是个普通的千层面
[00:14] it’s a Mama Magglione’s. 这是妈妈牌超大份意大利面
[00:16] Second of all, it’s gonna take 21 1/2 minutes. 其次 要花的时间是21分钟半
[00:18] The box says 20, but we know better than the box. 盒子上写着20 但我们可比盒子懂行
[00:21] You see, this microwave is a KitchenPro Max. 你看 这是个厨房专家牌的大号微波炉
[00:23] – Bit of a lightweight. – It’s only 1.2 kilowatts. – 算是个轻量级 – 功率才1.2千瓦
[00:25] Fine for popcorn. 做爆米花还差不多
[00:26] But we’re talking about a Mama Magglione’s here. 我们现在在说的可是妈妈牌超大份意大利面
[00:28] Takes a lot to get mama hot. 要花一番功夫才能火热起来呢
[00:29] She’s a real size-queen. 这是位真正的量级女王
[00:31] Well, that started out fun, 一开始听起来还有点意思
[00:32] and here we are at our normal ending place: disgusting. 但最终还是照样以恶心收尾
[00:34] Uh-oh. Guys! 呃 各位
[00:35] We have a major problem here. 现在出了个大问题
[00:37] No garlic bread. 没有蒜蓉面包了
[00:38] Okay, we need to stay calm. Let’s think. 好的 我们要保持冷静 想一想
[00:40] The garlic bread needs to go in the toaster oven 蒜蓉面包送进烤箱的时候
[00:42] with eight minutes left on the lasagna. 千层面应该还要热个8分钟
[00:44] Maybe we could run down to the corner store and make it in time. 或许我们可以飞奔到拐角小店然后及时赶回
[00:46] That just gives us 12 minutes to go to a place and come back. 那我们来回的时间就只有12分钟
[00:49] – Mama Magglione. – We have to go now! – 妈妈面啊 – 我们现在就得出发
[00:51] Okay, well, good luck with that, weirdos. 好吧 祝你们好运 怪胎们
[00:54] Stupid piece of crap. 真是个废物
[00:56] Rosa, come on. Rosa 放弃吧
[00:57] You can’t break a mouse in half. 你不可能把鼠标一掰两半
[00:59] Oh, wow, you did. 哇 你做到了
[01:00] Scary. You really earn your rep. 太可怕了 你真不是浪得虚名
[01:02] Stupid internet. 愚蠢的互联网
[01:03] The network’s been down all morning, and my girlfriend… 一上午都连不上网 可我女朋友
[01:04] – Jocelyn. – Right. She’s leaving town for two weeks. – Jocelyn – 没错 她要离开这儿两周
[01:07] Oh, is Jocelyn leaving town? Where is Jocelyn going? 噢 Jocelyn要走了吗 Jocelyn要去哪
[01:09] Dude, you forgot her name one time. 老哥 你只忘了她名字一次
[01:10] It’s not a big deal. 没关系的
[01:11] You don’t have to keep proving you remember it. 你不用这样老是证明自己记得
[01:12] That’s not what’s happening here. 我才不是因为这个
[01:14] I’m just saying it a lot, 我只是说得比较多
[01:15] because she’s so important to me. 因为她对我来说很重要
[01:16] – Okay, what’s her last name? – Uh-oh. – 好吧 那她姓什么 – 呃
[01:17] – It’s Pryce. – Right. – 姓Pryce – 好吧
[01:19] She’s leaving town for two weeks. 她要离开两周
[01:20] I want to send flowers to her hotel room. 我想给她的酒店房间送花
[01:21] Aww, that’s sweet. 喔 这也太甜了
[01:22] I wish Amy would send me flowers. 要是Amy能送我花就好了
[01:24] Why is it taking Holt and this I.T. guy 为什么Holt和这个技术人员
[01:25] so long to fix the internet? 花了这么久还没修好
[01:27] One Police Plaza sent him an hour ago. 警局总部一个小时前就把他派来了
[01:30] Huh. Why does Holt look so worried? 为什么Holt看起来忧心忡忡的
[01:32] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[01:33] He looks exactly like he always does. 他看起来和平时一模一样啊
[01:34] To you, perhaps, 对你来说或许是的
[01:35] but I finally learned how to read his emotions. 但我现在终于学会解读他的表情了
[01:37] His lips are slightly pursed, 他的嘴唇微微撅起
[01:39] and he’s blinking at eight-second intervals 眨眼频率是八秒钟一次
[01:40] as opposed to his normal 10. 而他平常是十秒钟一次
[01:42] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[01:43] He’s having a meltdown. 他正处于崩溃状态
[01:44] “Meltdown” Seems excessive. “崩溃”有点夸张了
[01:46] Yeah, it’s a meltdown. Mark my words. 就是崩溃 记住我的话
[01:48] Hey, there, Captain. Everything okay? 嘿 警监 一切都顺利吧
[01:49] No, I’m having a meltdown. 不 我崩溃了
[01:50] Props. That was amazing. 敬佩 太厉害了
[01:51] Thanks. It was a lot of work. 谢谢 花了我不少功夫呢
[01:52] This is Sergeant Knox. 这位是Knox警长
[01:53] From Cyber Operations. 信息技术部门的
[01:54] He’s discovered the reason for our network issues. 他找出了我们网出问题的原因
[01:56] A hacker is attempting to break into our servers. 有个黑客试图黑进我们的服务器
[01:58] Not all of them. Just the LACMI server. 不是所有的服务器 只有LACMI服务器
[01:59] – Well, that’s good. – No, Captain Holt’s nostril just twitched. – 那还挺好 – 不 Holt警监的鼻孔刚刚抽动了一下
[02:02] It’s bad. 情况不妙
[02:03] It’s devastating. 真是糟糕透顶
[02:03] – Props again. – Thanks, again. – 再次敬佩 – 再次感谢
[02:04] The LACMI server holds clearance-protected information, LACMI服务器储存着被权限保护的信息
[02:06] including the names of our undercover agents. 包括我们便衣特工的名单
[02:08] If it’s compromised, people could lose their lives. 如果暴露的话 会出人命的
[02:11] Okay, but isn’t the server secure? 好 但服务器不是加密的吗
[02:12] Yes, but the hacker’s already used an ARP 是的 但黑客用ARP攻击
[02:14] to resolve the host name with the DNS server. 来破解DNS服务器的主机名
[02:16] Uh-huh. ARP. DNS. Totally following what you’re saying. 嗯 ARP DNS 我完全清楚你在说什么
[02:19] Right now, they’re trying to get root access 现在 他们把OSI模型和数据传输联结
[02:20] by connecting the OSI network to the data-link. 试图以此获得根访问权限
[02:22] You know, I’m a bit of a computer nerd myself, 你知道 我这个人就是个电脑迷
[02:24] but could you, maybe dumb it down a bit for my friends here? 但你能不能照顾一下我朋友们的水平
[02:27] They’re almost through our defenses. 他们就要突破我们的防线了
[02:28] If we can’t stop them, they’ll be inside of our server in… 如果不被阻止 他们侵入我们的服务器只需要
[02:32] 19 minutes. 19分钟
[02:34] Mama Magglione. 妈妈面啊
[02:57] A countdown clock, green text on a black background: 倒计时表 黑底绿字
[02:59] we are in full-on action-movie mode. 这完全是动作片模式啊
[03:01] Now all I need is my no-nonsense captain to tell me 现在只需要不说废话的警监告诉我
[03:04] to focus, because time is running out. 要全神贯注 因为时间不多了
[03:06] – Peralta. – Yes? – Peralta – 什么
[03:06] You have something in your teeth. It’s, uh, quite off-putting. 你牙上有点东西 呃 挺恶心的
[03:09] What? No. “Time is running out.” 啥 不对 该说”时间不多了”
[03:10] I fed you your line. 我把你的台词送到嘴边了
[03:12] No one ever has something in their teeth in a movie. 电影里从没有人牙上沾了东西
[03:13] Watch a movie, stupid Holt. Damn it. 看看电影吧蠢Holt 真见鬼
[03:15] I tried to remove the server from the chain, 我尝试把服务器从链节里移出来
[03:16] but the hacker blocked the protocol. 但是黑客屏蔽了协议
[03:18] Why don’t you just unplug it? 你把电源拔掉不就行了
[03:19] That’s what I do any time I’m having computer trouble. 每次我电脑出问题的时候我都这么干
[03:21] And also I code a lot. Java, mainframe. 但我也经常编码 Java 主机
[03:23] This guy knows what I’m talking about. 这哥们知道我说的是什么
[03:24] The NYPD servers have internal backup batteries. 纽约警局的服务器有内部备用电池
[03:26] Even if we unplug them, they’ll stay on for another two hours. 就算拔掉电源 它们也能继续运行两小时
[03:28] As a captain, I have an override code I can use 作为警监 我可以用一个越权代码
[03:30] to wipe the servers clean 把服务器清空
[03:31] so there’d be no information for the hackers to steal, 那么黑客就什么信息也得不到了
[03:34] but there’s one problem, Jake. 但有一个问题 Jake
[03:35] Yes, sir? 怎么 长官
[03:36] You still have something in your teeth. 你牙上还是有东西
[03:38] You tried to get rid of it, 你试着弄掉它
[03:38] but it’s made it much more prominent. 结果它变得更明显了
[03:40] Why would you stop everything just to tell me that? 你为什么停下所有事就为了告诉我这个
[03:42] It’s very distracting. 因为这很让人分心
[03:42] Anyway, I can’t use my override code, 总之 我不能使用越权代码
[03:44] because doing so 因为这么做
[03:45] would delete the entire evidence tracking database. 会清空整个证据追踪数据库
[03:48] The NYPD only backs up that information 纽约警局的每个警区
[03:50] at the precinct level twice a year. 每两年才备份一次这些信息
[03:51] We would lose four months of evidence. 我们会失去四个月的证据
[03:53] So what you’re saying is that 所以你的意思是
[03:55] every perp awaiting trial would walk free? 每一个待审判的罪犯都会被无罪释放
[03:57] Exactly, and we have hundreds of open cases. 正是如此 而我们有上百个没结束的案子
[03:59] Wiping the servers is not an option. 清空服务器不可取
[04:02] The only solution is to track down the hacker. 唯一的办法是追踪这个黑客
[04:04] How? It could be anywhere in the world… 怎么追踪 他可能在地球上任何地方
[04:06] Osaka, Berlin, Macau, Stockholm. 大阪 柏林 澳门 斯德哥尔摩
[04:08] Are you guys just gonna 你们打算就这样
[04:08] keep letting me list cities that I lived in? 让我继续列举我住过的城市吗
[04:10] Wait, the LACMI server isn’t wired to the internet. 等等 LACMI服务器没有联网
[04:13] It’s supposed to be offline. 它应该是脱机的
[04:14] How are they accessing it? 那他们是怎么接入的
[04:15] They must be going through a physical AP. 他们一定是用了实体AP
[04:17] Again, these guys don’t get computers like you and I, 我再说一遍 这些人不像你我这么懂电脑
[04:20] – So… – It’s not a remote connection. – 所以 – 这不是远程连接
[04:21] The hacker’s inside the building. 黑客就在这栋楼里
[04:24] Let’s mobilize. 行动起来
[04:25] Nobody in or out of the building without authorization. 未经批准 任何人不得进出这栋楼
[04:28] Check every inch of every floor. 清查每一层的边边角角
[04:30] – And, Jake. – Oh, let me guess. – 还有 Jake – 噢 我来猜猜
[04:31] It’s on another tooth now. 是那东西跑到我另一颗牙上了
[04:33] Is it somehow on my face? 还是说它到我脸上了
[04:34] No, what I was going to say is, 都不是 我想说的是
[04:35] we only have 15 minutes left. 我们只有15分钟了
[04:37] You need to focus, 你需要全神贯注
[04:38] because time is running out. 因为时间不多了
[04:40] Oh, yeah. 噢 没错
[04:41] That’s what the F I’m talking about. 这就是我想要的台词
[04:43] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[04:45] What’s all this? 这是怎么回事
[04:46] Drunken brawl broke out between two sororities. 两个姐妹会在酒后吵起来了
[04:49] We’re keeping the Lambda Nus up here, ΛN姐妹会关在这边
[04:50] and the Kappa Gamma Kappas are in holding on two. KΓK姐妹会关在这边2号拘留室
[04:52] They’re all so mean. 她们太刻薄了
[04:54] They’re kids, Boyle. 她们还是孩子 Boyle
[04:54] I’m sure they’re just scared. 我敢确定她们只是吓坏了
[04:56] Yeah, we’re just scared kids. 对啊 我们只是吓坏了的孩子
[04:57] Can we please go home now? 现在我们能回家了吗
[04:59] I’m sorry, we have to process you, 对不起 我们得审问你
[05:00] but I promise we’ll go as fast as we can. 但我保证我们会尽快结束的
[05:02] I hope you get shot in the line of duty. 我希望你在出警的时候中弹
[05:04] – Oh, my God. – All right. – 哦 我的天 – 好了
[05:05] Brush it off, Sarge, we’ve got an emergency. 别放在心上 警长 我们现在有急事
[05:07] There’s a hacker in the building. 这栋楼里有个黑客
[05:08] Look for anyone you don’t recognize using a computer, 注意一下有没有不认识的人操作电脑
[05:10] or plugged in to a port. 或者插入接口
[05:11] I initiated lockdown protocol. 我启动了一级防范禁闭
[05:12] I’ll search the fourth floor. 我去搜查四楼
[05:14] Peralta, Diaz, start on one, work your way up. Peralta和Diaz 从一楼开始往上搜
[05:16] Jeffords, take Boyle, start on three, Jeffords 带上Boyle 从三楼开始
[05:18] – work your way down. – On it. – 从上往下搜 – 这就去
[05:19] – I’ll grab the keys to the first floor. – Smart. – 我去拿一楼的钥匙 – 机智
[05:23] Ames, I love you, but I can’t talk right now. Ames 我爱你 但现在不方便说话
[05:24] I just got an alert that the Nine-Nine is on lockdown. 我收到了99分局一级防范禁闭的警告
[05:26] I’m on my way. 我这就赶过来
[05:27] Wait, aren’t you at the dentist? 等等 你不是在看牙医吗
[05:28] Yeah, I left. It’s fine. 嗯 我走了 没关系的
[05:30] It’s a new hygienist, 是个新的口腔卫生师
[05:31] and to be honest, her scraping technique was a joke. 说句实在话 他削牙的技术简直是闹着玩
[05:33] We have 14 minutes to find a hacker. 我们要在14分钟内找到黑客
[05:35] You’re not gonna get back in time. 你不可能及时赶到的
[05:36] But everybody else is there, right? 但大家都在那儿 对吧
[05:37] I mean, it seems weird to have this big thing happen without me. 这么重大的事情我不在场 也太说不过去了
[05:40] We talked about this, Amy. 我们谈过这事 Amy
[05:41] You have an unhealthy fear of missing out on work. 你对错过工作有一种病态的恐惧
[05:43] – You have FOMOW. – This isn’t FOMOW. – 你有错失工作恐惧症 – 才不是
[05:45] It’s not like I’m freaking out or anything. 我并没有发疯或者怎么样
[05:46] Out of my way, you old bitch! This cab is mine. 别当我的路 你这个老不死的 这出租车是我的
[05:50] I’ll be there in 10 minutes. 我十分钟就到
[05:51] I love you. Don’t solve it without me. 我爱你 别背着我解决这个案子
[05:53] I got the keys. Let’s go. 拿到钥匙了 咱们走
[05:55] – Jocelyn. – Jocelyn Pryce, hey. – Jocelyn – Jocelyn Pryce 嘿
[05:58] What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at the airport? 你来这儿干什么 你现在不应该在机场吗
[06:00] Yeah, uh, I wanted to stop and see you on the way there. 对 呃 我半路上想来见一下你
[06:03] – I think we need to talk. – Why? Is something wrong? – 我们需要谈谈 – 为什么 出什么问题了吗
[06:05] I should’ve done this last night, 我昨天晚上就该这么做的
[06:06] but I chickened out. 但我临阵退缩了
[06:07] We need to break up. 我们得分手
[06:10] Mama Magglione. 妈妈面啊
[06:14] You want to break up? 你想分手是吗
[06:15] But I just met your college friends. 我才见过你大学时的朋友
[06:17] Are you telling me I had to talk to Matt for nothing? 所以我和Matt聊天都是无用功吗
[06:18] – Rosa. – I thought you liked Matt. – Rosa – 我以为你挺喜欢Matt呢
[06:20] Matt is a nightmare. Matt简直是个噩梦
[06:21] He kept saying “Hashtag tell me about it.” 他总是在说”此处话题: 可不是吗”
[06:22] We should really get going. 我们真的该走了
[06:24] Listen, I just don’t understand why this is happening. 听着 我不明白这一切是为什么
[06:25] Look, I love being with you, 我很喜欢和你在一起
[06:27] but how often am I actually with you? 但我们真的在一起的时候有多少
[06:29] – We’re together every night. – Unless you’re at work, – 我们每天晚上都在一起啊 – 除非你在工作
[06:31] or doing work, or thinking about work. 或者办事 或者想着工作上的事
[06:33] It’s like you never have time for me. 这就像是你根本没有为我划出时间
[06:35] I’m sorry, but Rosa doesn’t have time for you. 我很抱歉 但Rosa现在没时间听你讲
[06:37] We have a really important work thing. 我们有一件很重要的工作上的事
[06:38] That was bad. Let me try rephrasing it. 我不该这么说的 让我重新措辞一下
[06:40] You are not as important as Rosa’s job. 你没有Rosa的工作重要
[06:42] Oh, wow. That was way worse. 噢 这么说好像更糟了
[06:43] Look, we just have to take care of this one thing. 听着 我们只需要处理好这一件事
[06:45] It’s an emergency. 这是紧急情况
[06:46] Then I’ll be right back and we can talk about this. 之后我会马上回来 然后我们再谈
[06:48] I really have to get to the airport. 我真的得去机场了
[06:49] – Please. – Okay, fine. – 求你了 – 好吧
[06:52] But I’m leaving in 10 minutes. 但十分钟后我就会离开
[06:53] Okay, just wait in the break room. 好 去休息室等我
[06:56] Don’t sit on the couch. It’s full of farts. 不要坐沙发 上面全是屁
[07:00] – You okay? – Yeah, I’m great. – 你还好吗 – 我很好
[07:01] I love being dumped. It’s super great. 我喜欢被甩 这种感觉很爽
[07:02] I think you’re being sarcastic, 我觉得你是在讽刺
[07:04] but it’s hard to tell with your voice the way it always is. 但很难分辨是不是 因为你的声音一如既往
[07:07] We just checked the third floor. We didn’t find anyone. 我们刚刚检查了三楼 没有找到任何人
[07:09] – We’re on our way to one. – You didn’t even start yet? – 我们正准备去一楼 – 你们竟然还没开始
[07:11] Rosa took a long time getting ready. Rosa花了很长时间才准备好
[07:12] You know how ladies be preppin’. 你知道的 女人做准备就那样
[07:14] Ow! I was just covering up the truth so it wouldn’t be awkward. 哎唷 我只是为了避免尴尬掩盖一下真相
[07:17] Ooh, did something awkward happen? 哇 发生了什么尴尬的事情吗
[07:19] I can probably relate. Dish, bish. 或许我能理解 来啊 爆料啊
[07:21] Rosa got dumped out of the blue Rosa突然被甩了
[07:22] because she cares so much about her job 因为她太在意工作了
[07:24] and doesn’t spend enough time with Jocelyn. 跟Jocelyn在一起的时间不够多
[07:25] Ow! There’s no winning with you. 哎唷 我说啥你都不满意
[07:27] Oh, so you got dumped, and you didn’t see it coming. 哦 所以你被甩了 而且还完全没预料到
[07:30] Oh, brother, you are in Boyle Country. 哇 朋友 你已身陷Boyle国度
[07:33] Here’s what you’re gonna want to do. 我来告诉你该怎么做
[07:34] – Come on, Boyle. – Beg her to take you back, – 快走 Boyle – 求她收回成意
[07:36] and don’t be afraid to cry. I’m talking tears and snot. 不要怕哭 要哭得涕泗横流
[07:40] Quinn, did you get the alert? Quinn 你收到警报了吗
[07:41] Yeah, but I haven’t seen anyone unusual down here. 收到了 但我在这没看见什么可疑人物
[07:44] I mean, other than 1,000 Kappa Gamma Kappas. 除了这一千个KΓK姐妹会的成员
[07:47] At least you didn’t have to deal with Lambda Nus. 至少你不用跟ΛN的女孩们打交道
[07:48] Those girls are savages. 那些女孩太野蛮了
[07:50] Right? We’re the victims here. 真的吗 我们在这里是受害者
[07:52] We have a nighttime event, 我们有一场夜间活动
[07:53] and if we don’t make our blowouts, 如果我们不办得盛大一点
[07:54] then we’ll all look disgusting, 我们看上去就会招人烦
[07:55] and nobody will give any money to the kids, 那样就没人捐款给孩子了
[07:58] or dogs, or whatever the charity is. 也可能是小狗 或者随便什么跟这个慈善活动相关的
[08:00] It’s to buy shoes for poor people so they can get jobs. 是为了给穷人买鞋 这样他们就能找到工作了
[08:03] – Yeah. – We’ll do our best, – 没错 – 我们会竭尽全力
[08:04] but it’s possible you’re gonna miss your event. 但可能你们要错过你们的活动了
[08:06] That’s too bad, ’cause you could use some decent shoes. 那太遗憾了 你本来可以穿双体面的鞋子的
[08:08] What? Terry got these at Aldo. 什么 这可是Terry从奥尔多买的
[08:10] – Was it buy one, get one? – No, it wasn’t. – 是买一送一的吗 – 不是
[08:12] It was a three-for-one Labor Day doorbuster. 是劳工节买一送二抢购的
[08:14] – Makes sense. – Come on. – 怪不得 – 得了吧
[08:17] Nobody on the fourth floor. 四楼没人
[08:18] Three is clear. We’re finishing up two. 三楼没人 二楼快查完了
[08:20] I gotta get out of here before the sorority girls notice my tie. 我得在这些姐妹会女孩注意到我的领带之前离开这儿
[08:23] Just regroup in my office. 来我办公室重新集合
[08:28] – Go for Hitch. – Hitchcock, damn it. – 找Hitch吗 – Hitchcock 操
[08:29] I meant to call Peralta. We’re in the middle of a crisis. 我本来想打给Peralta 我们正深陷危机之中
[08:31] – Oh, no. Is it the lasagna? – The what? – 哦 不 是千层面出事了吗 – 什么
[08:34] Don’t play dumb with me, Raymond. 别跟我装傻 Raymond
[08:35] What’s wrong with the lasagna? 千层面怎么了
[08:37] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我根本不知道你在说什么
[08:38] What is it? What’s wrong with the lasagna? 怎么了 千层面怎么了
[08:39] – Is it bubbling over? – He won’t tell me. – 是冒泡溢出来了吗 – 他不告诉我
[08:41] Captain, give us the damned information. 警监 快他妈告诉我们
[08:44] Is it bubbling over? 它是溢出来了吗
[08:45] I don’t have time for these shenanigans. 我没时间陪你们恶作剧
[08:47] – What’s the problem? – He wouldn’t say. – 到底出什么事了 – 他不说呀
[08:50] Oh, no. Then it must be bad. 哦 不 那事情肯定特别糟糕
[08:51] Call Jake. He’ll tell us the truth. 给Jake打电话 他会告诉我们真相
[08:54] – Hitchcock? – Give it to us straight, man. – Hitchcock – 跟我们直说吧 兄弟
[08:56] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[08:58] Uh, just searching the first floor. 呃 就是搜查一下一楼
[08:59] Searching the first floor? 搜查一楼
[09:00] Why is the lasagna on the first floor? 为什么千层面会在一楼
[09:02] Why is the lasagna on the first floor? 为什么千层面会在一楼
[09:03] What? What are you talking about? The lasagna is fine. 什么 你们在说什么 千层面没事啊
[09:05] Oh, thank God. He says it’s fine. 啊 谢天谢地 他说千层面没事
[09:07] Oh, you’re a saint, Jakey. I love you. 啊 你真是个大圣人 Jakey 爱你
[09:09] Okay. Holt’s texting me. Love you, too. 好吧 Holt给我发消息了 我也爱你
[09:14] – Rosa! We gotta go up to Holt’s. – Is this not done yet? Ugh. – Rosa 我们得上楼去Holt办公室 – 这还没搜吗
[09:18] Jocelyn leaves in eight minutes, Jocelyn八分钟后就会离开
[09:19] and I don’t want things to end like this. 我不想就这么结束
[09:20] Wow. Way to be vulnerable. 哇 你竟然受伤了
[09:22] I thought for sure you’d write her off the second 我还以为你会在她说想分手的那一刻
[09:23] she said she wanted to break up. 立刻跟她一刀两断呢
[09:24] Yeah, I did. She’s dead to me. 对 没错 对我来说她已经死了
[09:26] Wait? Then why are you so anxious to get back up and talk to her? 等等 那你为什么这么急着回去跟她谈
[09:28] Because I have a plan. 因为我有一项计划
[09:29] I’m gonna beg her to stay, 我要求她留下来
[09:29] change whatever it is I need to change, 改变所有我需要改变的
[09:31] then once our relationship is stronger than ever, 然后一旦我们的关系变得前所未有的牢固
[09:32] I’m gonna dump her ass so quick. 我就马上甩掉她
[09:34] It’s gonna be brutal. 场面将会非常残暴
[09:36] Okay, I’m gonna try and put this nicely. 好吧 让我试试组织好语言
[09:38] That is psychotic. 那样做简直是精神错乱
[09:39] Okay, maybe not psychotic, 好吧 也许不是精神错乱
[09:40] but it’s like something the lady from “Killing Eve” Would do. 但那就像是<杀死伊芙>的女主才会做的事
[09:42] Not Sandra Oh, Villanelle. 不是吴珊卓 是Villanelle
[09:43] You know, the crazy one who stabs everyone with her hairpin. 你知道 就是疯狂的那个 用发簪见谁捅谁的那个
[09:45] But… have you still not watched “Killing Eve”? 但 你还是没看<杀死伊芙>吗
[09:47] I’ve told you about it so many times. 我跟你说过那么多次了
[09:48] Look, I’ve never lost a breakup, 听着 我在分手这件事上从没输过
[09:49] and I’m not starting now. I’m 12-0. 这次也不会 我的胜局是12比0
[09:51] I’m always the dumper, never the dumpee. 我永远是甩人的那个 绝不是被甩的
[09:52] I just don’t think every breakup has a winner and a loser. 我不认为每次分手都有赢家和输家
[09:55] Sounds like somebody who’s lost all his breakups. 听起来好像某人所有分手都输了
[09:56] Not all. 不是所有的
[09:57] Maybe like half, max. Just… being generous. 大概也就一半 最多 我只是 比较宽容
[10:02] Hey, Ames. 嘿 Ames
[10:02] Cab was too slow. Decided to walk. 出租车太慢了 我决定步行
[10:04] It’s nice to take a little stroll. 散散步还挺好的
[10:06] You’re clearly running at full speed. 你很明显是在全速奔跑啊
[10:07] – Whatever. How’s it going there? – Not great. – 随便吧 局里事情怎么样 – 不太好
[10:09] We still haven’t found the hacker. 我们还是没找到黑客
[10:10] Oh, super. I mean… oh, no. 哦 太好了 我是说 哦 不
[10:12] – Is Amy FOMOWing? – Of course not. – Amy的错失工作恐惧症犯了吗 – 当然没有
[10:14] Big time. 犯得很厉害
[10:15] Okay, I gotta go, babe. We’re headed to Holt. 好了 我要挂了 宝贝 我们要去找Holt
[10:17] Don’t you dare hang up on me! 你敢挂我的电话
[10:18] I am part of this. 我是其中的一份子
[10:19] Rosa, this is dumb. I’m just gonna go. Rosa 这太蠢了 我要走了
[10:21] No, no, no. You promised me more time. 不 不 不要 你答应给我更多时间的
[10:22] I still have seven minutes. 我还有七分钟
[10:24] I really don’t want to miss my flight, 我真的不想错过我的航班
[10:25] and I cannot physically stand 而且我再也受不了
[10:26] the way that room smells anymore. 那个房间的味道了
[10:28] Just breathe through your mouth. 用嘴呼吸就行
[10:29] Please, just stay here. I’ll be right back. 求你了 呆在这 我马上回来
[10:31] We searched everywhere. 我们到处都搜了
[10:33] – No hacker. – Maybe he camouflaged himself. – 没有黑客 – 他可能伪装起来了
[10:35] Maybe he’s a real-life Peeta Mellark, 或许他是现实版的Peeta Mellark
[10:37] out there looking like a river rock. 躲在某处看起来像块鹅卵石
[10:38] I hate to say it, 我不想这么说
[10:39] but maybe it’s time 但也许是时候
[10:40] we start thinking about erasing the server. 考虑抹掉服务器上的数据了
[10:41] No, not until the last possible minute. 不 不到最后一分钟绝不可以
[10:43] What else can you do? 你还能做些什么
[10:44] I’ve been trying to pinpoint him. 我一直在试着将他精确定位
[10:45] I’ve been making my way through the server sockets, 一直在服务器插口寻找办法
[10:47] trying to determine which port he’s plugged into. 尝试确定他插入了哪个端口
[10:49] What’s going on? I can’t hear anything. 发生什么了 我什么都听不到
[10:51] Turn me around. I’m missing everything. 把我转过去 我要错过一切了
[10:53] Part of the team. What’s up, team? 我是团队的一份子 还好吗 同志们
[10:55] Is Sergeant Santiago suffering from FOMOW? Santiago警长是在犯错失工作恐惧症吗
[10:58] No. 不是
[11:00] What’s happening? 发生什么了
[11:01] I think the hacker just opened the holding cell. 我认为是黑客刚刚打开了拘留室
[11:05] Mama Magglione. 妈妈面啊
[11:10] Oh, no. They’re running free. 哦 不 他们在到处乱跑
[11:11] Everyone, cover up your worst physical attributes. 所有人 快把你们外观上最糟的东西藏起来
[11:14] It’s no use. They could always find new ones. 没用的 他们总还能找到新的
[11:16] Why would the hacker open the holding cell? 为什么黑客要打开拘留室
[11:18] Maybe he’s trying to create a distraction. 或许他想分散你们的注意力
[11:19] I think he can see that I’m closing in on his location. 我想他能看出我正在接近他的位置
[11:21] Then keep doing that. The rest of you, 那就继续下去 你们剩下的人
[11:23] get them back into holding. 把她们关回拘留室
[11:24] Oh, come on. Get down from there. 哦 拜托了 下来吧
[11:26] Do you know who my father is? He’s in business. 你知道我爸是谁吗 他在商界
[11:29] That’s where you actually make money at your job. 那儿才是你真正靠工作赚钱的地方
[11:30] I make money. I make good money. 我也赚钱 我赚不少钱
[11:32] That can’t be true. 不可能
[11:33] Otherwise, you wouldn’t still have that chin. 不然你的下巴不会还是那个样子的
[11:35] What? Nobody ever said anything about my chin? 什么 从来没有人评论过我的下巴
[11:37] Boyle, is something wrong with Terry’s chin? Boyle啊 Terry的下巴有什么问题吗
[11:39] – I don’t want to get involved. – Oh, my God. It’s true. – 我不想参与 – 哦 天呐 是真的
[11:42] How is she running so fast in those shoes? 为什么她穿着那种鞋还能跑这么快
[11:44] She’s too drunk to feel any pain. 她喝得太多已经感受不到疼痛了
[11:48] – Open up. – No. – 开门 – 不要
[11:49] You are trapped in a very small room, and we can see you. 你被困在一个狭小的房间里 而且我们还能看到你
[11:52] What’s your plan here? 那你打算干什么呢
[11:53] Shut up, I’m trying to think. 闭嘴 我正在努力想呢
[11:56] If you come in here, 你们要是进来
[11:56] I’ll bite you with this weird mouth thing. 我就用这个像嘴巴的奇怪的东西咬你们
[11:59] That is a staple remover, and it’s shocking you don’t know that. 那是起钉器 你竟然不知道 太让人震惊了
[12:01] Sorry, I’m not a secretary. 抱歉 我又不是秘书
[12:03] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间跟你啰嗦
[12:04] My girlfriend leaves in three minutes. 我女朋友三分钟后就要离开了
[12:06] – You are ruining my life. – You’re ruining my life. – 你正在毁掉我的生活 – 是你在毁掉我的生活
[12:08] I missed my Drybar appointment without calling to cancel first. 我没有打电话取消就错过了干衣店的预约
[12:11] They keep record of those things. 他们会记录的
[12:13] Oh, my God, neither of your lives are being ruined. 啊 天呐 你们的生活都没有被毁掉
[12:16] I told you I’m not on board 我说过我不赞成
[12:17] with your psycho plan to destroy your girlfriend. 你说的要去毁掉你女朋友的变态计划
[12:19] I’m not gonna destroy her. I actually want her back. 我不是要毁掉她 其实我希望她回心转意
[12:22] I really love her, Jake. 我真的很爱她 Jake
[12:24] What? Rosa, 什么 Rosa
[12:25] then why’d you say all that stuff about winning the breakup? 那你为什么说那些在分手时获胜的事
[12:27] Because it’s weak and humiliating to love someone. 因为爱一个人是很脆弱又丢人的事
[12:29] I lied to make myself feel strong and normal. 我撒谎是为了让自己感到坚强和正常
[12:30] Right, that’s definitely what came across, 很好 这才是最真实的情况
[12:32] how normal you were being. 你是多么正常啊
[12:35] Don’t let her go. 不要让她走
[12:36] You guys, I used to have this boyfriend, Jason, 我之前也有这样的男朋友 他叫Jason
[12:39] then we broke up 后来我们分手了
[12:39] ’cause I got drunk at Spring Fling and passed out in a bush, 因为我在春季狂欢会上喝醉了 然后昏倒在了灌木丛里
[12:43] and he took too long to find me, 他找到我花的时间太长了
[12:45] and now he’s gone and it’s like, 现在他离开了 我感觉好像
[12:46] there’s no one to find me when I pass out in a bush. 当我昏倒在灌木丛里 再也没有人会去找我了
[12:48] I’m not sure that totally applies here. 我不确定这个故事是否适用于此
[12:50] No, she’s right. 不 她说得对
[12:52] I can’t let Jocelyn go. 我不能让Jocelyn走
[12:54] Can you handle this without me? 没有我你能解决好吗
[12:55] Yeah, it’s under control. 可以 尽在掌控
[12:56] Go get Jocelyn back. Jocelyn Pryce. 去挽回Jocelyn吧 Jocelyn Pryce
[13:04] Do you need to use a phone to make a call? 你需要打个电话吗
[13:05] Gross, I don’t know any phone numbers. 呕 我什么电话号码都不记得
[13:07] Where the hell did Jocelyn go? Jocelyn他妈的去哪了
[13:09] Elevator. Tears and snot. 电梯 别忘了涕泗横流
[13:15] Where are you going? I still have one minute left. 你要去哪 我还剩一分钟的时间呢
[13:16] I’m leaving because it’s clearer to me than ever 我要走了 因为我比以往更清楚地认识到
[13:18] that your job is more important to you than I am. 比起我来 工作对你更重要
[13:21] That’s not true! 不是这样的
[13:22] Sorry, ma’am, I can’t let anyone in or out. 女士 不好意思 我不能让任何人进出
[13:24] She’s with me. 她和我一起的
[13:27] You don’t even apologize when you blow me off. 你打发我的时候甚至都没给我道歉
[13:29] You just text “Double homicide TTYL”. 你只是发短信给我 说”两起凶杀案 一会说”
[13:31] Sometimes I add those little heart emojis. 我有时候也加一些小心心表情的
[13:33] You know how uncomfortable that is for me. 你知道那样对我来说很别扭
[13:35] I’m sorry. My job is hard. 我很抱歉 我工作很不容易
[13:37] Yeah, it is, and it’s important, and you help people, 对 是不容易 而且至关重要 你还帮助人们
[13:39] but I need more. 但我也需要更多陪伴
[13:42] I promise I’ll try. 我保证我会尽量做到的
[13:43] Honestly, I just don’t see it changing. 说实话 我并没发现有什么改变
[13:44] Move, move, move! 让开 让开 让开
[13:45] Oh, no, why are you outside? 噢 不 为什么你们在外边
[13:47] Is it over? Did we catch the hacker? 都结束了吗 我们抓住那个黑客了吗
[13:49] No, I have a personal thing that’s more important to me. 没有 我有些私事 这对我来说更重要
[13:50] Oh, yeah, work-life balance. I have that, too. 噢 对 工作和生活的平衡 我也有
[13:56] – Sorry, I can’t… – Andrew, it’s me! – 对不起 我不能 – Andrew 是我
[13:59] Come on, come on, come on. 快点 快点 快点
[14:02] Got it. 搞定
[14:03] What? 什么
[14:05] – Time check. – Five minutes, ten seconds. – 核对时间 – 还有五分钟十秒
[14:06] – It’s over. – Don’t say that. – 完了 – 别这样说
[14:08] We’ll never get the garlic bread toasted in time. 我们永远不可能及时烤好蒜蓉面包
[14:09] – We can, and we will. – How? – 我们可以的 而且我们会做到的 – 怎么做到
[14:10] We’ll set the oven to 500. 我们把烤箱调到260摄氏度
[14:12] Are you insane? It’ll burn. 你疯了吗 面包会燃起来的
[14:13] We’ll wrap it in foil. 我们把它包在锡箔纸里就好了
[14:14] The foil will stick to the cheese. 锡箔纸会粘在奶酪上面
[14:16] That’s a risk we’ll have to take. 但这是我们必须承担的风险
[14:19] Move it. 让开
[14:21] – Hey, you made it. – Yeah. – 嘿 你赶上了 – 对
[14:22] We finally got all the Lambda Nus back into holding. 我们终于把ΛN姐妹会重新关进拘留室了
[14:24] Who are the Lambda Nus? ΛN姐妹会是什么
[14:26] Doesn’t matter. I’ll read your notes later. 这不重要 我一会儿读你的记录
[14:27] I didn’t take any notes. 我没做任何记录
[14:29] What the hell, Jake? Do you even love me? Jake 搞什么鬼 你到底还爱不爱我
[14:31] Says the woman who never once sent me flowers. 一位从未送我过花的女士如此说道
[14:32] Never mind, uh, we still haven’t found the hacker, 算了 呃 我们还没找到那个黑客
[14:34] but the cyber guy is getting close. 但那个负责网络的家伙说快了
[14:36] Okay, let’s check in with Holt. 好 那去和Holt确认一下
[14:37] Hold on to him, girl. 把握住他 姐们
[14:39] He seems pretty sweet, and you guys are like both sevens. 他看起来很讨人喜欢 而且你们俩外貌都是7分左右
[14:41] Oh, come on. 得了吧
[14:43] We only have two minutes left. 我们只剩两分钟了
[14:44] I’m telling you, I can’t find him. 给你说了 我找不到他
[14:45] Captain, maybe it’s time to face reality. 警监 或许是时候面对现实了
[14:48] We have to erase the servers. 我们只能清空服务器了
[14:49] I’ll initiate the sequence for you. 我开始启动程序了
[14:50] It just needs your passcode. 只需要你的密码
[14:52] Perhaps you’re right. How depressing. 或许你们是对的 真令人沮丧
[14:54] I never would’ve thought that 我从未想过
[14:55] typing an intricate sequence of numbers from memory 回想记忆 打出一串复杂的数字序列
[14:58] would bring such sadness. 会带来这般的悲伤
[15:00] Hi, I’m Sergeant Santiago. 嗨 我是Santiago警长
[15:01] I’m sure these guys have told you all about me already. 我相信他们已经向你提起过我了
[15:03] Long story short, nothing happens around here without me. 长话短说 我没在这的时候 什么事也没发生
[15:06] What is that? 这是什么情况
[15:08] We just got an NOS ping from the first floor. 我们刚刚收到来自一楼网络操作系统的搜索信号
[15:09] The hacker is in room 103. 黑客在103房间
[15:12] Mama Magglione. 妈妈面呀
[15:16] Go, go! Room 103! 快 快去 103房间
[15:18] What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么办
[15:20] It’s still frozen in the middle! 它中间还是冻着的
[15:21] Well, then turn up the temp. 行吧 那把温度调高一些
[15:23] It’s already at 500. It’s maxed out. 已经260摄氏度了 这是最高温了
[15:25] Then set the motherfucker to broil! 那把这个混蛋烤箱设置成炙烤模式
[15:26] Okay! Geez. 行吧 天啊
[15:28] I thought you said you searched the entire first floor. 我以为你说你搜遍了整个一楼
[15:30] I did. I even checked the ceiling for clingers. 我是搜遍了 我甚至还因为怕有会爬墙的而搜了天花板
[15:32] Hey, who’s that guy from Cyber? 嘿 那个来自网络中心的人是谁
[15:33] Sergeant Knox. We’ve been talking computers all day. Knox警长 我们一整天都在聊电脑
[15:35] Pretty technical stuff. I kept up. 非常有技术含量的玩意 但我没落后
[15:37] His face is really familiar. I can’t place him. 他的脸看起来很熟悉 但我认不出来他
[15:47] It’s empty. 房间是空的
[15:48] And there’s nothing plugged in to the internet port. 而且网络接口没插任何东西
[15:49] But Knox said he got a NOS PING. 但Knox说他收到来自一楼网络操作系统的搜索信号
[15:51] I mean, NOSes don’t just ping themselves, guys. 我是说 各位 网络操作系统并不会自己搜索网络
[15:54] Jake, stop. You’re not fooling anybody. 够了 Jake 你并没有骗到任何人
[15:55] You don’t anything about computers. 你对计算机相关的内容一无所知
[15:57] Oh, my God. 天哪
[15:59] You’re right. I’m not fooling anybody. 你是对的 我并没有骗到任何人
[16:01] I was fooled, Jakey. You’re my computer boy. Jakey 我被你骗了 你是我的计算机男孩
[16:03] No, no, no. I don’t know anything about computers. 不不不 我对计算机一无所知
[16:05] None of us do. 我们所有人都是
[16:06] And Knox could tell that. 而Knox知道这一点
[16:08] So he knew that we wouldn’t catch on if he just made stuff up. 所以他知道 就算他瞎编了一切 我们也搞不懂
[16:11] What if the reason we can’t find the hacker 如果我们不能找到黑客的真正原因
[16:12] is because there is no hacker? 是根本没有黑客呢
[16:14] Why would Knox lie about that? 那为什么Knox要撒谎
[16:16] What if he doesn’t actually care what’s on the LACMI servers? 如果他其实并不在意LACMI服务器上有什么呢
[16:18] Maybe his real goal is to 或许他真正的目标是
[16:19] just trick Holt into erasing all the servers. 为了骗Holt清空整个服务器
[16:21] He might just be trying to delete some evidence. 他可能只是想删除些证据
[16:23] So you think he’s a criminal. 所以你觉得他是个罪犯
[16:25] Oh, my God. We have to go right now. 天哪 我们必须走了
[16:27] I know how I know Knox. 我知道我怎么认识Knox的了
[16:28] He’s the guy from the security footage in the Avery Street murder. 他就是艾弗里街谋杀案监控录像里的人
[16:32] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[16:32] Yes, he shaved his beard, but it’s definitely him. 确定 他刮了胡子 但一定是他
[16:35] – We have less than a minute. – Call Holt. – 我们只有不到一分钟了 – 给Holt打电话
[16:36] Knox is right next to him. He’ll hear everything. Knox就在他旁边 会听见的
[16:38] Here, I’ll text him. 这样 那我给他发短信
[16:39] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[16:41] Holt was about to erase the servers. Holt就要清空服务器了
[16:42] If that’s what Knox wanted, 如果这就是Knox想要的
[16:43] why did he stop him 那为什么他阻止了Holt
[16:44] and say the hacker was in room 103? 还说黑客在103房间
[16:46] I don’t know. Maybe to get rid of us. No, to get rid of you. 我不知道 或许是为了支开我们 不 为了支开你
[16:49] The second you showed up in Holt’s office, 你出现在Holt办公室的那一瞬间
[16:51] he sent us away 他就把我们都打发走了
[16:52] and the holding cell doors, 而且拘留室的门
[16:53] they opened when I walked in with Amy on my phone. 是在我带着正跟Amy视频的手机走进办公室的时候打开的
[16:56] He must’ve known that she would recognize him. 他肯定知道她会认出他
[16:58] Why is this taking so long to send? 为什么这么久还没发出去
[17:02] What’s going on? 怎么了
[17:04] We’re running out of time here. 我们快没时间了
[17:05] Uh, sorry, it’s uh… From my husband, Kevin. 呃 不好意思 这个 是我丈夫Kevin的消息
[17:07] 不要清空服务器 Knox是罪犯
[17:07] Well, all due respect, but you don’t have time for that. 行吧 但恕我直言 你没时间回复了
[17:09] You’ve got 15 seconds before the hacker is inside the server. 还有十五秒 黑客就要黑进服务器了
[17:11] Uh, yes, uh… 呃 对
[17:12] it’s just that Kevin just texted me 只是Kevin刚发给我一些
[17:14] some hot goss about our favorite reality TV star. 我们最喜欢的真人秀明星的激情八卦
[17:16] 10 seconds. Your agents’ lives are at stake. 还有十秒 你探员的生命危在旦夕
[17:19] – Eight, seven… – Oh, I understand. – 八秒 七秒 – 噢 我明白了
[17:21] I just have to find out about the hot goss. 我必须去搞清楚那个激情八卦
[17:24] “How certain are you? Sincerely, Raymond Holt.” “你有多确定 你真诚的Raymond Holt”
[17:27] “100 percent, sincerely”… “百分百确定 你真诚的”
[17:30] Why am I doing that part? Send. 我为什么要加上真诚的 发送
[17:32] Okay, it said delivered. 好了 显示已发送了
[17:35] Make way, make way. 让一让 让一让
[17:37] Peralta, Santiago, you’ll be happy to know Peralta 还有Santiago 你们知道我没清空服务器
[17:39] that I did not erase the server. 一定会很开心
[17:40] Oh, thank God. 噢 谢天谢地
[17:41] But sad to know that Knox caught on 但是很抱歉 Knox发现了
[17:43] and is now holding me at gunpoint. 而且现在正用枪抵着我
[17:45] Why not lead with that? 为什么不先说这句话
[17:46] Nobody has to get hurt. 没人会受伤
[17:48] Just put your guns down, and put your hands in the air. 都把枪放下 把手举起来
[17:55] Hey! I said put your guns down, 嘿 我说把你们的枪放下
[17:57] and get your hands in the air. 把手举起来
[17:58] The bread, it’s gonna burn. 面包会烤焦的
[17:59] Guys, do what he says. 各位 按他说的做
[18:01] I’ll buy you all the garlic bread you want. 我会给你们买蒜蓉面包 想要多少都可以
[18:02] We’re gonna hold you to that, Sarge. 警长 这可是你说的
[18:04] Knox, you’re pointing a gun at an NYPD captain. Knox 你正拿枪指着一名纽约警局的警监
[18:08] Have you really thought this through? 你真的考虑充分了吗
[18:09] This is not my fault. 不是我的错
[18:10] You were supposed to be at the dentist. 你应该在牙医那
[18:11] What? How did you… 什么 你怎么
[18:14] You called me. 你给我打了电话
[18:15] He called me. 他给我打了电话
[18:16] He said he had a tip 他说他有线索
[18:17] for the officer in charge of the Avery murder. 要提供给负责艾弗里街谋杀的警官
[18:19] I said I could meet any time 我说任何时候我都可以见面
[18:20] except for this morning because of the dentist. 除了今天早上 因为我要去看牙医
[18:22] I had it all planned out. 我都计划好了
[18:23] Guess you didn’t count on my FOMOW. 猜你没想到我的错失工作恐惧症
[18:24] Yeah, that’s right. It’s crippling. 对 是这样的 可严重了
[18:26] Oh, picking a weird time, but I’m glad you’re finally owning it. 这个时机真的怪 但我还是很开心你终于承认这一点了
[18:28] Here’s what’s gonna happen. 接下来是这样的
[18:29] The captain and I are gonna walk out of here real slow. 我和警监会非常缓慢地走出这里
[18:32] No one’s gonna move a muscle. 你们都给我不许动
[18:33] Everyone’s gonna be okay. 大家都会没事
[18:35] Now we’re just gonna move. 现在我们要动起来了
[18:42] He’s down. He’s down. We got him. 他倒下了 倒下了 我们抓住他了
[18:44] Jeffords, get him into holding. Jeffords 把他带进拘留室
[18:46] With pleasure. You’re about to have a really bad day. 很乐意 你会度过很糟糕的一天
[18:51] Give me that. 那个给我
[18:54] Look at his pants, ladies. 女士们 看看他的裤子
[18:56] They’re relaxed fit. 是宽松的
[18:57] Uh-oh. Is that a braided belt? 哎呀 那是条编织腰带吗
[19:00] Whoa, what happened? 哇 怎么了
[19:02] You know what, forget it. I’ll just read Amy’s notes. 算了吧 我还是看Amy的记录好了
[19:04] Why aren’t you guys on your way to the airport? 为什么你们没有在去机场的路上
[19:05] Oh, I’m gonna miss my flight, but it’s worth it. 噢 我就要错过我的航班了 但这值得
[19:07] It means a lot that Rosa bailed on all this just for me. Rosa 因为我而离开这一切对我来说意义重大
[19:10] – Aww. – You did what, Diaz? – 哇 – Diaz 你干什么了
[19:13] No, sir, I told her it was okay. 别 长官 我告诉她没问题的
[19:15] If you’re gonna be mad at anyone, be mad at me. 如果你要对谁生气的话 对我吧
[19:18] Okay, I am mad at you. 好的 我对你很生气
[19:19] What? No. 什么 不
[19:20] I didn’t think you were really gonna be mad. 我觉得你不会真正生气的
[19:22] That’s… that backfired. Be mad at Rosa. 这 这真的适得其反了 对Rosa生气吧
[19:25] Worst morning ever. 最惨的早上
[19:27] Yeah, it was stressful, but we got the guy. 对 挺累的 但我们抓到了那个家伙
[19:30] Surprised you two are taking it so hard. 没想到你俩对这事这么上心
[19:31] We were talking about our lunch, 我们在说我们的午餐
[19:32] you self-absorbed son-of-a-bitch. 你这个只顾自己的混蛋
[19:34] – Come on. – Look at this bread. – 得了吧 – 瞧瞧这个面包
[19:35] It’s completely inedible. 完全不能吃了
[19:36] There’s not even any soft parts in the middle we can pull out. 甚至它中间都没有让我们能扯出来吃的柔软部分
[19:39] Title of your sex tape? 你的性爱录像带名称吗
[19:40] We cooked that lasagna for nothing. Nothing! 我们白煮那份千层面了 白煮了
[19:42] Okay. But have you ever considered 行吧 不过你们有没有想过
[19:45] eating lasagna with no garlic bread? 不配蒜蓉面包吃千层面呢
[19:47] We’ve… 我们
[19:49] Never done that before. 从没有那样做过
[19:51] I guess maybe we could give it a try. 我觉得我们可以试试
[19:53] What do you think, Hitchcock? Hitchcock 你觉得呢
[19:55] What the hell. 去他的
[19:56] I had a feeling something crazy was gonna happen today. 我觉得 今天会发生些疯狂的事
[19:58] There you go. 就是这样
[19:59] It’s almost ready. 就要好啦
[20:02] Mama Magglione. 妈妈面呀
[20:17] – Mmm. – Mmm. – 嗯 – 嗯
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme