Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] I’m here! I’m here, I’m here. 我来了 我来了
[00:03] You can start the meeting now. 可以开始开会了
[00:04] The meeting is over. You’re late. 已经开完会了 你迟到了
[00:05] You missed roll call 你错过了点名
[00:06] and the tutorial on using the new copiers. 和操作新打印机的辅导课
[00:09] Six years, and no matter how hard I try, 六年了 不管我怎么努力
[00:11] I still can’t get you to understand 我还是没能让你明白
[00:12] the importance of being punctual. 守时的重要性
[00:13] Maybe you should just give up and accept me for who I am? 或许你就该放弃 然后接受我本来的样子
[00:15] No, I will break you. 不 我会击溃你的
[00:16] – Right now. – Oh. – 就在此刻 – 噢
[00:17] While you were out being tardy, 你在外面磨磨蹭蹭的时候
[00:18] I was hard at work devising a special punishment. 我勤勤恳恳地研究出了一种特别的惩罚
[00:20] I’ve crafted an intricate personal high five 我为这个办公室里所有人 除了你
[00:23] with everyone in this office except you. 都各自量身定做了一套复杂的击掌花样
[00:25] What? But you hate high fives. 什么 但你讨厌击掌啊
[00:27] Yes, every minute of it was hell. 没错 每一分钟都生不如死
[00:29] But it’ll be worse for you. 但对你来说只会更痛苦
[00:30] Squad, dismissed. 小队 解散
[00:32] Good-bye, Diaz. 再见 Diaz
[00:34] Salute into a fanny waggle? 从敬礼到摇屁屁吗
[00:36] – Good-bye, Boyle. – Oh, the snake charmer! – 慢走 Boyle – 噢 耍蛇人
[00:39] Good-bye, Jeffords. 回见 Jeffords
[00:41] – That’s a butt bump. – Good-bye, Santiago. – 那可是撞屁股 – 拜拜 Santiago
[00:43] Double fist bump reverse explosion 双重击掌加反弹爆炸
[00:45] into a Pete Townshend strum. 再到彼得·汤森式的弹奏手法
[00:48] All right, that was terrible, 好吧 这真是糟透了
[00:49] but it’s over now, and I made it through. 但一切都过去了 我挺过来了
[00:51] Good-bye, Leonard from Xerox. 再见 施乐公司的Leonard
[00:52] What? No, no, no. 啥 不行 不可以
[00:54] The copy guy? 打印工都有
[01:15] So nice of you to stop by, Kevin. 你来顺路拜访真是太好了 Kevin
[01:17] Enjoy your day. I hope it’s productive. 过得开心 我希望这是高效多产的一天
[01:18] Thank you, Raymond. 谢谢你 Raymond
[01:19] I hope your day is productive as well. 我也希望你有高效多产的一天
[01:22] PDA in the office? My, my. 在办公室公开亲热吗 我的天
[01:23] – Couldn’t help myself. – Hmm. – 我克制不住了 – 嗯
[01:25] Oh, may I please use the precinct facilities 噢 我能在用一下警局的卫浴设施吗
[01:27] before I head to work? 在我上班之前
[01:28] Yes. Thank you for asking for permission. 可以 谢谢你申请得到许可
[01:29] Thank you for granting it. 谢谢你批准
[01:35] – Whoomp. – There it is! – 嘭 – 可算来了
[01:37] Got to say, I could have used 我得说 你要是能
[01:38] a little more oomph on the whoomp. 把这声”嘭”说得更有活力就好了
[01:39] That’s the oomphiest whoomp you’ll get. 那是你能听到的最有活力的”嘭”了
[01:40] So what’s going on? Why’d you want to meet in private? 所以发生了什么事 你为什么想和我私下联系
[01:42] I need your help with a case. 我有个案子需要你帮忙
[01:43] Three antique coins were stolen 我们哥大的古典系里
[01:44] from my classics department at Columbia. 有三个古董硬币被偷走了
[01:46] So why not ask Captain Holt for help on the case? 你怎么不找Holt警监帮忙
[01:47] Wait, are you guys getting a divorce? 等等 你们俩是要离婚了吗
[01:49] I can handle it. 我接受得了
[01:50] This doesn’t bring up any weird issues for me. 这并没有触发我什么诡异的情结
[01:52] No, it’s nothing like that. 不 完全不是那样的
[01:53] Raymond’s a brilliant detective. Raymond是个出色的侦探
[01:54] It’s just when a case involves me, 只不过每当案子和我有关
[01:56] he can get a little overemotional. 他就会变得有点过于情绪化
[01:58] You remember the safe house. 你还记得安全屋那时候
[01:59] Oh, yeah, he went crazy. 噢 没错 他简直疯了
[02:00] But I also remember you and me becoming best friends 但我也记得我们俩那时成了最好的朋友
[02:02] and watching every Nic Cage movie ever made. 还看完了尼古拉斯·凯奇拍过的所有电影
[02:04] Can you still quote them all? 你现在还能随意引用吗
[02:05] No, I purged myself of that nonsense. 不了 我让自己从那些废话中净化出来了
[02:06] – Oh, I bet it’s still in there. – It’s not. – 我赌它还在你心里 – 没有了
[02:08] – We’ll see. – We won’t. – 咱们走着瞧 – 咱们不会
[02:08] – There’s a chance it’s in there. – Chance of zero. – 还是有点可能性的 – 可能性为零
[02:09] I’d put money that maybe it’s there. 我愿意拿钱赌它还在
[02:11] – You’re losing your money. – Okay. – 你要输钱了 – 好吧
[02:12] – So will you help me? – I don’t know. – 所以你会帮我吗 – 我不知道
[02:14] I want to, but keeping a secret from Holt? 我想帮 但是瞒着Holt
[02:15] – That’s a lot of pressure. – Hmm. – 这可是不小的压力 – 嗯
[02:16] Am I remembering correctly? 我记得没错的话
[02:17] Don’t you… eat pressure for breakfast? 你难道不是 把压力当早饭吃吗
[02:21] Nic Cage in “The Rock.” 凯奇在<勇闯夺命岛>里的台词
[02:23] We are best friends. I am so in! 我们是最好的朋友 我帮定了
[02:26] Oh, no, that’s Raymond. 哦不 Raymond来了
[02:27] That’s how he opens a door. 那是他打开门的声音
[02:28] Kevin, are you still in here? Kevin 你还在吗
[02:29] Uh, yes, Raymond, I’m in the stall. 呃 在 Raymond 我在隔间里
[02:30] Some tickets were just released 刚刚放出了一些
[02:32] for Mahler’s Fourth Symphony this weekend. 这周末马勒第四交响曲的票
[02:34] Great. That sounds great. Let’s do it. 好啊 听起来好极了 咱们去吧
[02:36] Fantastic. Now, which section do you prefer? 太好了 那你倾向于坐哪儿
[02:38] The first tier, 有一层
[02:40] the second tier, the third tier… 二层 还有三层
[02:42] The first tier. 一层吧
[02:43] Now, which section of the first tier? 好的 那一层的什么区域
[02:44] Right, left, right center, center… 左边 右边 正中间 中间偏
[02:49] Just any section is fine. 坐哪儿都行
[02:50] Any section, wow. 哪儿都行 哇哦
[02:52] Someone had pepper on their eggs this morning. 看了有人早上吃煎蛋时加了胡椒啊
[02:53] I’ll buy the tickets. 那我买票了
[02:55] Any section. 坐哪儿都行
[02:58] Guys, horrible news. 各位 惨绝人寰的消息
[02:59] The fridge broke this morning. Everything’s warm. 今天早上冰箱坏了 所有东西都是温热的
[03:01] Doesn’t seem like that big a deal. 感觉不是什么大事啊
[03:03] – Your yogurt’s spoiled. – Who did this? – 你的酸奶都变质了 – 是谁干的
[03:04] Okay, everyone calm down. 好了 大家都冷静一点
[03:06] I will put a request in for a new fridge. 我会申请换个新冰箱的
[03:08] Good luck getting that approved. 祝你足够顺利能被批准
[03:09] Commissioner Kelly’s already slashed our budget Kelly局长已经大幅削减了我们的预算
[03:11] within an inch of its life. 就留了一点点活路
[03:11] Yeah, the toilet paper’s only one ply now. 是啊 厕纸现在都只有一层了
[03:13] – My butt hurts all the time. – The AC is broken. – 我的屁股总是很疼 – 空调坏了
[03:15] My butt hurts all the time. 我的屁股总是很疼
[03:16] Scully’s butt hurts all the time. Scully的屁股总是很疼
[03:18] All right, guys, we get it. 好了 各位 我们明白了
[03:19] It’s just that lunch is the one part of the day 只不过 午餐是一天之中唯一一个
[03:21] Commissioner Kelly hadn’t ruined. 没有被Kelly局长毁了的部分
[03:22] People are pissed. Morale’s really taken a hit. 人们气坏了 士气真的锐减
[03:24] Okay, I got this. 好 我来处理这事
[03:26] Hey, squad. Lunch is on me today. 嘿 队员们 今天午餐我请了
[03:28] Taking everyone out for pizza. 大家一起出去吃披萨
[03:31] And that’s how you improve morale. 这就是鼓舞士气的方式
[03:33] Okay. You’re not the only sergeant around here. 行 你可不是这里唯一的警长
[03:35] Let me help. 让我帮帮忙
[03:36] This side of the room, lunch is on me, 屋子这半边的人 午餐我请客
[03:39] and we’re getting something better than pizza. 我们要去吃比披萨更好的东西
[03:41] Sushi! 寿司
[03:44] Are you trying to outdo me? 你在试图把我比下去吗
[03:45] No, no, no. 不不不
[03:47] Just trying to raise morale. 我只是想鼓舞士气
[03:50] Cool. Cool, cool, cool. 酷 酷酷酷
[03:51] Morale, morale, morale. Okay. 士气 士气 士气 没问题
[03:54] Wow, so this is your classroom. 哇 所以这就是你上课的教室
[03:56] What’s today’s lecture about? 今天的课讲的什么
[03:58] I know you don’t care about that. 我知道你一点也不关心这个
[04:00] Just ask me what you want to ask me. 你就问我你想问的问题吧
[04:01] Can I play with your laser pointer? 我能玩你的激光笔吗
[04:02] You know, the laser pointer is a bit of a misnomer. 其实激光笔(指)这个名字像是胡乱起的
[04:04] It is simply a laser. The pointer is you. 它就是个激光 负责指的人是你
[04:08] – That was awesome. – Take it for a spin. – 这真是太棒了 – 拿去转转笔吧
[04:09] Don’t mind if I do. Good afternoon, class. 乐意之至 同学们下午好
[04:12] Allow me to make my first… point. 请允许我开始讲(指)第一个重点
[04:15] – Very impressive. – Thank you very much, Kevin. – 很令人佩服 – 谢谢你 Kevin
[04:17] But I do have five additional points to make. 但我还有五点没说(指)
[04:19] Chair, chair, wall, chair, 椅子 椅子 墙 椅子
[04:22] Captain Holt. Holt警监
[04:23] Captain Holt? No. Holt警监吗 不要啊
[04:24] Yes, that was a delicious lunch, Gary! 没错 这真是一顿美味的午餐 Gary
[04:28] And I agree, our group does seem happier 我同意你说的 咱们组确实比之前
[04:30] than it was before. 看起来开心多了
[04:31] Oh, the pizza was that good? 噢 披萨那么好吃吗
[04:32] Pizza? Right, 什么披萨 哦对
[04:34] that’s what I said we were getting 那是我一开始说要吃的东西
[04:35] before we decided to uh-snazz it up. 但我们后来决定把它升级
[04:38] Oh, you guys snazzed? 哦 你们升级了
[04:39] Yeah, we snazzed all the way to La Petite Creperie. 没错 我们一路升级到天使法餐厅
[04:42] I thought we couldn’t say “Snazz.” 我以为我们不能说”升级”
[04:44] Oh, no, I was thinking of f***. 噢 不 我想的是”操”
[04:46] We can’t say f***. Carry on. 我们不能说”操” 继续吧
[04:47] Tell ’em how good it was, Rosa. 告诉他们有多好吃 Rosa
[04:49] Tell ’em how high our morale is. 告诉他们咱们的士气有多高
[04:51] – High. – Oh, stop gushing, girl. – 高 – 噢 别再炫耀了 姐妹
[04:53] I think it’s so interesting 我觉得挺有意思的
[04:54] you guys didn’t stick to your original plan, 你们没有按原计划走
[04:56] because neither did we. 我们也没有
[04:58] What? Why? 啥 为什么
[04:59] Oh, you don’t think we knew you were gonna snazz? 你以为我们不知道你们要升级吗
[05:01] We saw your snazz coming a mile away. 我们隔着一英里就看到了
[05:05] That’s why I took my team out 所以我带我们队出去
[05:07] for some big, juicy steaks, and… 吃了又大又多汁的牛排和
[05:09] *Mashed potatoes * *丝滑土豆泥*
[05:10] *And some spinach and some key lime pie* *还有菠菜和酸橙派*
[05:14] Thank you, Heather. 谢了 Heather
[05:15] Well, that doesn’t sound better than crepes. 这听起来比不过可丽饼啊
[05:16] It is. Terry wins. 比得过 Terry赢了
[05:18] We know. We were at both lunches. 我们有数 两顿午餐我们都在场
[05:20] How? They were simultaneous and two miles apart. 怎么可能 它们相距两英里 还同时发生
[05:22] It was free food. Life finds a way. 那可是免费午餐 总有办法的
[05:24] Okay, but you can’t win 好吧 但你不能赢
[05:25] because it wasn’t a competition. 因为这根本不是在比赛
[05:26] So let’s make it a competition. 那就把它变成比赛
[05:28] Same groups tomorrow? 明天还是同样的队员
[05:28] Okay, but let’s agree at the end of this 行 但我们说好等这一切结束之后
[05:31] – that we’ll still be friends. – No deal. – 我们还是朋友 – 不约
[05:32] Good! ‘Cause I didn’t mean it anyway. 好 因为反正我也是说说客套话
[05:34] Hello, sir. How’d you find us out? 你好啊 长官 你是怎么发现我们的
[05:35] Mahler’s Fourth Symphony. 马勒第四交响曲
[05:37] He’d never sit in just any section. 他从来不会随便坐在什么地方
[05:38] I might. I’m flexible. 说不定呢 我这人很灵活的
[05:40] Oh, really? You’d sit center left? 噢 真的吗 你会愿意坐在中间偏左
[05:42] In timpani alley? 在定音鼓巷里
[05:44] I’ll purchase those tickets right away. 那我现在就买票
[05:51] No, don’t! 不 住手
[05:52] Fine. Jake is helping me with a burglary 好吧 Jake在帮我处理学校里的
[05:54] here at the university, 一宗夜盗案件
[05:55] and I asked him not to tell you. 而且我让他不要告诉你
[05:57] – Is this about St. Augustine? – Yes. – 这和圣奥古斯丁有关吗 – 没错
[05:59] – What’s going on? – He’s embarrassed of me. – 发生了什么 – 他觉得我给他丢人了
[06:01] Last Christmas, 去年圣诞节
[06:02] the classics department threw a holiday party. 古典系开了一个假期派对
[06:03] I had one drink too many and utterly humiliated myself. 我喝多了 让自己丢尽了脸
[06:07] And that was the point St. Augustine was making 这就是圣奥古斯丁在<哲学的慰藉>里
[06:09] in “Consolation of Philosophy.” 提出的观点
[06:10] Yeah, sounds super humiliating, 嗯 说着这些智慧的东西
[06:12] saying something smart. 听起来真是丢脸极了
[06:13] Smart? I confused St. Augustine with Boethius. 智慧吗 我把圣奥古斯丁和波爱修斯搞混了
[06:16] I might as well have stepped on a rake 我还不如一脚踩在耙子上
[06:17] and bonked myself on the forehead. 咚地一下砸中自己脑门
[06:18] The problem wasn’t what you said. 问题不在于你说的那些
[06:20] It was that Dean Allister pointed out your mistake, 而在于系主任指出了你的错误
[06:22] and you lost your damned mind. 然后你他妈就发疯了
[06:23] I misremembered it because 我记错是因为
[06:24] I’m reading both simultaneously. 我在同时读这两本书
[06:26] One book is too few for me. 只读一本对我来说太少了
[06:28] Where is everyone going? 大家都去哪儿了
[06:30] It was quite the kerfuffle. 场面十分混乱
[06:32] The problem is, is that I get flustered and defensive 问题在于 我变得又慌张又抵触
[06:34] because I know how they all see me: 是因为我知道他们是如何看待我的
[06:37] as Kevin’s working-class bimbo. 把我看作Kevin的工人阶级无脑花瓶
[06:40] I can’t imagine that’s what they think. 我不敢相信他们是这么想的
[06:41] – It is. – Really? – 事实如此 – 是吗
[06:42] Obviously I know that they’re wrong, 显然 他们是错的
[06:43] but they put you in your own head, 但他们让你相信了这一点
[06:45] and you’re not yourself around them. 在他们身边时 你不是真正的自己
[06:46] I’m sorry, I was just trying to protect you. 对不起 我只是想保护你
[06:48] Yes, of course, thank you for saving me from myself. 哦当然了 多谢你把我解救出我的魔爪
[06:50] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 现在 如果可以的话
[06:52] I’ll just go sit by the pool and read some fiction… 我要坐在泳池旁读些小说
[06:55] like the bimbo that I am. 就像我这种无脑花瓶一样
[07:00] There’s a pool here? 这儿竟然有泳池吗
[07:03] Sir, wait. Oh! Wasn’t expecting to catch up to you so fast. 长官 等等 没想到这么快就能赶上你
[07:07] I don’t know what to say now. 我现在不知道该怎么开口
[07:08] I thought I was gonna havemore running time to formulate it. 我还以为跑来的路上能有更多时间组织下语言
[07:10] Oh, I know! 我知道了
[07:10] I’m sorry that we kept the case a secret from you. 我很抱歉我们把这件案子瞒着你
[07:12] Oh, I understand why you did. 我理解事出有因
[07:13] The truth is, ever since I met Kevin, 事实是 每次我遇见Kevin
[07:15] I’ve felt insecure in his world. 我都感觉在他的世界没有安全感
[07:17] I can’t compete with these highly educated academics. 我没法和那些受过高等教育的学者相提并论
[07:20] I worry every day 我每天都在担心
[07:21] that I’ll make one St. Augustine slip too many, 害怕自己犯下太多次圣奥古斯丁那样的错
[07:24] and he’ll realize… 然后他会意识到
[07:27] – I’m beneath him. – This is insane. – 我配不上他 – 你疯了吗
[07:29] You’re the smartest person I know. 你是我见过的最聪明的人
[07:30] I’ll explain it to you. 我这么给你解释
[07:31] Among Kevin’s peers, i’m a Jake. 在Kevin的朋友里 我是个Jake
[07:33] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[07:34] I refuse to live in a world where you’re the Jake, 我拒绝在一个你是Jake的世界里生存
[07:36] because if you’re the Jake, what does that make me? 因为如果你是Jake 那我就成什么了
[07:38] The Charles? Charles吗
[07:39] – The Hitchcock. – The Hitchcock? Oh, my God. – 是Hitchcock – Hitchcock 老天爷
[07:42] You dropped down so many more levels than I was expecting. 你给的评价比我想象中低太多了
[07:44] Okay, you know what? Screw this. 你猜怎么着 去他的
[07:46] You are so smart, and we’re gonna prove it to those professors. 你这么聪明 我们要向那些教授证明这一点
[07:49] You’re gonna work this case, 你来办这个案子
[07:50] and you’re gonna find those coins. 你会找到那些硬币
[07:52] Well, I suppose it would be nice to show them 我想如果能向他们证明这一点应该很好
[07:54] I’m more than just a hot, dumb piece of ass. 我不只是没脑子的翘屁美男
[07:57] Yes! That’s the spirit. 就要有这个精神劲儿
[07:58] Now get that hot ass moving, 翘屁动起来吧
[08:00] ’cause we’ve got a crime to solve. 我们还有案子要破呢
[08:01] Peralta, please, have some decorum. Peralta 麻烦庄重一点儿
[08:02] What? I was just using your words. 凭什么 我只是用了你的原话
[08:04] Look, you teach people the way you want to be treated. 你如何待人 他人便如何待你
[08:06] That’s what Dr. Phil says. Phil博士说的
[08:07] Okay, lunchtime starts in ten minutes. 还有十分钟就是午餐时间
[08:10] Whichever team wins gets recorded on the Whiteboard of Victory. 赢了的队伍可以记录在胜利白板
[08:14] The winner will be decided by our judges, 由裁判决出我们的胜者
[08:15] Hitchcock and Scully. Hitchcock和Scully
[08:16] Oh, my God, are we high status, Hitchcock? 天啊 我们是上流人士了吗 Hitchcock
[08:19] – I think so. – What a world. – 我想是的 – 这个世界太疯狂了
[08:20] Ah, well, good luck. 祝你好运
[08:21] I’m sure you know all the best places to eat 我相信你知道所有最好的餐馆
[08:23] since you’ve reached Elite status on Yelp. 如果你已经是点评网站的精英会员
[08:25] Oh, wait, that was me. 等等 我说的是我自己
[08:26] Oh, because Yelp reviewers are sane people with great taste? 因为点评网站的用户是口味很赞的正常人吗
[08:29] Oh, sorry, couldn’t hear you over GourmetGlen12 saying 不好意思听不见你因为GourmetGlen12认为
[08:31] that my review of the duck skin at the Hearth and Feather was 我给”壁炉和羽毛”的鸭皮的评价对他
[08:34] helpful. 很有帮助
[08:35] Come on, Team Jeffords. It’s chow time. 走吧 Jeffords队 大吃一场
[08:39] We have a cool thing to say too. 我们也有炫酷的台词
[08:41] Team Santiago, let’s lunch-a-bunch! Santiago队 开动起来
[08:44] – No, I don’t say that. – Come on, Rosa, please? – 不 我不会说的 – 求你了 Rosa
[08:46] Let’s lunch-a-bunch. 开动起来
[08:47] Aha, Rosa said it! Rosa说了
[08:49] Did you hear that? Did you hear it? 你听见了吗 你听见了吗
[08:50] – Ah, Dean Allister? – Policeman Raymond. – Allister院长 – Raymond警察
[08:54] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[08:56] Read any interesting magazines lately? 最近读什么搞笑杂志了吗
[08:58] This again? I was waiting for Kevin, 又来这套 我在等Kevin
[08:59] I had finished my book, and I happened to glance at 我读完了书 刚好看见
[09:02] an issue of “The Economist” that someone left lying about. 一期某人落下的<经济学人>
[09:04] All I remember is you becoming unhinged. 我只能记得你精神失常了
[09:06] The only reason I picked it up was to swat a fly. 我拿起它的唯一原因就是打苍蝇
[09:08] I mean, I’m not crazy. 我说 我又没疯
[09:10] Why are there always flowers here? 为什么这儿总有花
[09:12] So is policeman Raymond joining the case? 所以Raymond警察要加入这个案子
[09:15] Actually, he’s leading it. 事实上 他在主导调查
[09:16] Captain Holt is the finest investigator I’ve ever worked with. Holt警监是我共事过的最优秀的调查者
[09:19] Sir, tell him our plan of action. 长官 告诉他我们的行动计划
[09:27] – Clues. – Okay, you’re freezing up. – 线索 – 好吧 你呆住了
[09:29] I’m just gonna take the wheel for now. 我暂时要接过话茬了
[09:30] There were no signs of forced entry, 没有暴力闯入的迹象
[09:32] the only people with access to the archives 唯一有接触到档案的权限的
[09:34] were the professors in the department, 是这个院的教授们
[09:35] and they all have alibis, which means… 他们都有不在场证明 也就是说
[09:39] I don’t know what you want me to say. 我不知道你想让我说什么
[09:40] Okay, that’s my fault for throwing it to you again. 我不该把话茬又扔给你
[09:41] Which means we need to examine the crime scene. 也就是说我们需要勘验犯罪现场
[09:43] It is there that we will find 在那儿我们会发现
[09:44] what Captain Holt has so eloquently described as… Holt警监所精准描述的
[09:49] Clues? 线索
[09:50] Sir, you just said it. 长官 你刚才明明说了
[09:52] Cupcakes up, everyone. 大家把蛋糕拿起来
[09:54] Heather, you already ate yours? Heather 你已经吃了你的吗
[09:56] The point is to eat it in their faces. 重点是当着他们的面吃
[10:01] – Honk, honk, bitches. – What the hell? – 叭 叭 贱人们 – 什么鬼
[10:03] We rented a party limo, drove to Coney Island for hot dogs, 我们租了辆派对用豪车 去科尼岛买了热狗
[10:05] and then did karaoke the entire time. 接着一直在唱歌
[10:07] I sang “It Wasn’t Me” By Shaggy. Crushed it. 我唱了Shaggy的”那不是我” 酷毙了
[10:09] But that’s not even about lunch! 但那和午餐根本没关系
[10:10] – It’s… – An experience. – 那是 – 一场经历
[10:12] – Team Amy wins. – What? – Amy队赢了 – 什么
[10:13] How did you get there? You were just with us. 你怎么过去的 你刚才还和我们一起
[10:15] – Scully was with them. – Free food. – Scully和他们一起 – 免费食物
[10:17] Great cupcake, Sarge. 蛋糕好极了 警长
[10:19] – But Amy still wins. – Eat snazz, losers! – 但Amy还是赢了 – 吃得高端点儿吧 手下败将们
[10:24] Okay, so there were no witnesses, 没有目击者
[10:26] no cameras, and no prints. 没有摄像头 也没有指纹
[10:27] In other words, we have nothing. 换句话说 什么也没有
[10:29] That’s what you get when you put a bimbo on the case. 让无脑花瓶参与案件就会是这个结果
[10:31] Okay, well, let’s not give up all hope just yet. 我们先不要这么早就放弃
[10:33] We do know some things. 我们知道一些事情
[10:34] For example, the perp entered using a key, 比如 罪犯用钥匙进来的
[10:36] which means they probably work here. 也就是说他们可能在这儿工作
[10:37] And they knew enough to skip past 他们掌握的信息足以绕过
[10:39] all these expensive-looking artifacts. 所有看起来很贵的工艺品
[10:41] They walked straight up to this shelf 他们直接走到这个架子
[10:43] and grabbed the coin case from up there. 拿到了上面的硬币箱
[10:44] It’s too high. You can’t reach it. 箱子太高了 你够不着
[10:45] Exactly. So now we know that 没错 那么我们知道了
[10:47] the thief was taller than me. That’s a good lead. 小偷比我高 这是个好的开始
[10:48] Also, we know they were a little bit of a freak, 同时 我们知道了他们有点儿像怪胎
[10:50] since I am above average height according to the 1940 census. 因为我高于1940年统计数据中的平均身高
[10:53] I didn’t realize you had a thing about your height. 我以前都没意识到你对身高这么在意
[10:54] I don’t! Because I’m above average. 我没有 因为我高于平均身高
[10:57] Why would I have a thing about my height 为什么我要介意它
[10:58] when I’m above average? It doesn’t make any sense. 当我高于平均水平 完全讲不通
[11:01] Anyways, we’re looking for an insanely tall perp, 不管怎么说 我们在找一个高得离谱的罪犯
[11:03] a real Shaq type. 像篮球队员奥尼尔那种
[11:04] Maybe the thief stood on something, like… 或许小偷站在了什么东西上 比如说
[11:08] one of these drawers. 其中一个抽屉
[11:10] Turn off the light. 把灯关了
[11:12] Maybe something will show up under UV. 紫外光下可能看到什么东西
[11:15] – Bingpot! – A footprint. – 中彩 – 脚印
[11:18] You did it, you brilliant bimbo. 成功了 你个天才无脑花瓶
[11:20] Oh, there you are. Why are you in the dark? 你们在这儿 为什么不开灯
[11:22] Were you not able to find the light switch? 是找不到开关吗
[11:23] Ha-ha, very funny, but I’ll actually have you know 真搞笑 事实上我想让你知道
[11:26] Captain Holt just found a very promising lead. Holt警监刚刚发现了非常有希望的线索
[11:28] Oh, how fun, a lead. 多幽默 一条线索
[11:29] Meanwhile, we actually found the thief. 同时 我们找到了小偷
[11:31] – You did? – What? – 你找到了 – 什么
[11:32] Well, technically our janitor found him. 准确来讲我们的保洁员发现了他
[11:34] Come on in, Randy. 进来吧 Randy
[11:35] Tell them how you did their jobs. 讲讲你怎么做了他们的工作
[11:36] Well, um, I was emptying the trash 我当时在清理垃圾
[11:38] in Professor Port’s office. 在Port教授的办公室
[11:40] I saw something shiny sticking out from underneath a notepad. 我看到在笔记本下面有东西在闪光
[11:43] It was one of the missing coins. 是丢失的硬币中的一个
[11:45] Great police work. 出色的警察工作
[11:46] Perhaps you might want to hire Randy, or… 或许你们想雇了Randy 或者
[11:48] Randy, you could hire them. Randy 你可以雇了他们
[11:51] It seems like you all have basically the same skill set. 看起来你们掌握的基本技能都差不多
[11:54] We’re actually all staffed up in maintenance. 我们其实都是干维修这行的
[11:56] We don’t want your job, Randy. 我们不想给你打工 Randy
[12:00] I know Dean Allister Humiliated us, 我知道Allister院长羞辱了我们
[12:02] but we can still have our revenge. 但我们还能复仇
[12:03] I watched a ton of horny ’80s comedies when I was a kid, 我还是孩子的时候看过一堆性感的80年代喜剧
[12:06] and they’re filled with ways of getting back at mean deans. 里面有各种报复刻薄院长的方法
[12:08] So we are gonna throw the wildest party 我们要开一个最野的派对
[12:11] – this campus has ever seen. – No. – 这个校园闻所未闻那种 – 不
[12:13] Okay, then we’ll have a bikini car wash. 好吧 那我们要搞一个比基尼洗车
[12:14] No, no, save your schemes. 不行 省省你的计划
[12:16] I know exactly how to get back at the dean. 我知道怎么向院长复仇
[12:18] – By arresting him. – For what? – 逮捕他 – 为什么
[12:20] It seems pretty obvious that Port did it. 很明显是Port做的
[12:21] No, no, that makes no sense. 不 根本讲不通
[12:22] Why would someone steal something valuable 为什么会有人偷了珍贵的东西
[12:24] and then leave it in their desk? 然后留在自己的桌子里
[12:25] I feel like this is a veiled shot at me 我感觉被隐晦地讽刺了
[12:26] for leaving the crown in my desk during the third Halloween Heist. 因为第三次万圣节争夺战我把王冠留在桌子里
[12:28] – It is. – Oh. – 是在讽刺你 – 哦
[12:29] Allister planted the coin in Professor Port’s desk. Allister把硬币栽赃在Port教授的桌子里
[12:32] – They’re rivals. – Mm. – 他们是竞争对手 – 嗯
[12:34] Did you see the book Allister was holding back there? 你看到Allister在那儿拿着的书没
[12:36] A biography of Macedonian general Parmenion. 一本关于马其顿将领帕曼纽的传记
[12:39] He was taunting us. 他在挑衅我们
[12:40] Again, I’m the Hitchcock here. 我又成了Hitchcock
[12:41] You’re gonna have to connect the dots for me. 你得把事情跟我讲清楚
[12:43] Parmenion was a close advisor to Alexander the Great. 帕曼纽是亚历山大大帝的亲密的顾问
[12:46] Alexander suspected that Parmenion was trying to supplant him, 亚历山大怀疑帕曼纽想要取代他
[12:49] so he executed him. 所以把帕尼翁处决了
[12:50] He was getting rid of his rival. 他想除掉竞争者
[12:52] Sir, you cracked it! You and your big hard brain. 长官 你破案了 你和你的壮硕的大脑
[12:55] – Hard? – Yes! – 壮硕 – 没错
[12:56] You have the biggest, hardest brain on Earth, 你拥有世界上最壮硕的大脑
[12:57] and I want you to say it. 我想让你说出来
[12:58] Say “I am Raymond Holt, and my brain is rock hard.” 说”我是Raymond Holt 我的大脑坚硬无比”
[13:01] A brain shouldn’t be hard. If anything, I’ll say, 大脑不应该是坚硬的 就算说 我也要说
[13:03] “I am Raymond Holt, and my brain is soft and wet.” “我是Raymond Holt 我的大脑很湿滑”
[13:05] No, don’t say that. It’s gross and I hate it. 别 别这么说 太恶心了 我讨厌
[13:07] All right, let’s go do some cop stuff. 就这样 去做警察工作吧
[13:10] Wait, why does Terry’s team have four wins? 为什么Terry队赢了四次
[13:13] He only won steaks, bowling, and the mobile escape room. 他只赢了牛排 保龄球和移动密室那几次
[13:16] You’re forgetting about our breakfast at the Empire State Building. 你忘了我们在帝国大厦的早餐
[13:19] It was so cold up there. 上面太冷了
[13:20] It sounds a lot better than our indoor skydiving lunch. 听起来比我们的室外跳伞午餐好多了
[13:23] Speaking of which, are we gonna get reimbursed for that? 说到这个 我们能得到补偿吗
[13:25] How dare you complain about the Funtastic FlyZone? 你哪来的胆子抱怨绝妙飞行区
[13:28] That was funtastic fun for everyone. 每个人都乐在其中
[13:30] So what are you guys planning for today? 你们今天有什么打算
[13:31] Oh, nothing much. 也没什么
[13:32] We’re just gonna keep it “Caszh.” 就像之前的”家常便饭”
[13:33] Us too. Super “Caszh.” 我们也是 非常”家常便饭”
[13:35] Super duper “Caszh.” 超级无敌”家常便饭”
[13:38] We all know you’re both planning 我们都知道你们都计划着
[13:40] something insanely complicated and annoying. 无比复杂又烦人的事情
[13:42] Your teammates are turning against you, Terry. 你的队友跟你对着干了 Terry
[13:45] – I’m on your team. – Who cares? – 我在你这队 – 没人关心
[13:47] We’re gonna win. Team Lunch-a-Bunch forever. 我们会赢的 开动午餐队万岁
[13:50] Sir, why are we still doing this? 长官 我们为什么还这样啊
[13:52] We’ve been following him for days, 都跟了他好几天了
[13:53] and he hasn’t done anything suspicious. 他一点可疑举止都没有
[13:55] Let’s just confront him. 不如直接正面杠
[13:56] He only hid one of the stolen coins in Port’s desk. 他只藏了一枚失窃的硬币在Port的桌子里
[13:59] He’ll probably try to sell the others. 可能会卖掉别的
[14:00] I want to catch him in the act. 我想抓个现行
[14:01] Shh. Here he comes. 嘘 他过来了
[14:08] These college kids. I used to wear long-sleeve T-shirts 大学生们 我以前也会这样
[14:11] under my short-sleeve T-shirts. 把长袖穿在短袖里面
[14:12] Wait a minute, I still could. 等等 我现在也能这么穿
[14:13] Hang on. He’s stopping. 停 他停下了
[14:14] Oh, no, he forgot his phone. 坏了 他忘了带手机
[14:15] He’s gonna turn around and see us. Come on. 他要转身的话就看见咱俩了 过来
[14:18] – Sorry, sorry. – Oh, hey, guys, what’s up? – 抱歉抱歉 – 你们好呀 怎么了
[14:20] You want to join our a cappella jam circle? 要加入我们的无伴奏即兴演奏小队吗
[14:21] Oh, no. 不不不
[14:22] Are you guys Harry Potter fans? 你们是哈利波特粉吗
[14:23] I do not like where this is going. 这个局面我不太喜欢
[14:24] Three, four. 三四
[14:26] *Won’t you come visit Hogwarts?* *你会不会来霍格沃茨看看我*
[14:29] *I’ll be alone, dancing in Gryffindor* *如不然 我便寂寞地在格兰芬多起舞*
[14:33] *Harry is the best at the spells* *哈利最擅长咒语*
[14:38] *And as for potions, Hermione does well* *可说到魔药 还是赫敏最棒*
[14:41] This is actually pretty funny. 有点意思哈
[14:42] You got to know Harry Potter. 你得读过哈利波特才懂
[14:45] Wait a minute. Where’d Allister go? 等会 Allister去哪儿了
[14:48] He was standing right here. 刚才就站在这儿呢
[14:49] It’s like he vanished without a trace. 简直凭空消失
[14:51] Wrong, Peralta. He vanished with a trace. 不 Peralta 他留下行踪了
[14:53] Check it out. His footprint. Gotcha. 看看 脚印 逮住了
[14:55] I am Raymond Holt and my brain is rock hard. 我是Raymond Holt 我的头脑硬如磐石
[14:57] – I’m not going to say that. – Smart. – 我不会说的 – 聪明
[14:58] Saving it for a bigger moment 留着到更大的场合
[14:59] in front of a bunch of people. Can’t wait! 说给一群人听 迫不及待了
[15:01] Okay, squad, hope you ate lunch already, 好了 各位 希望你们已经吃了午饭了
[15:03] because it’s lunchtime! 因为现在正是午饭时间到
[15:06] – What’s with the getups? – Oh, nothing much. – 这打扮怎么回事 – 哦 没什么
[15:08] We just turned the parking garage 就是 我们刚刚把地下停车场
[15:09] into an elaborate paintball arena. 整成无与伦比的彩弹游乐场
[15:10] It’s zombie-themed. We hired 60 actors. 僵尸主题的哦 我们还雇了60个演员
[15:13] That sounds pretty expensive. 听起来花了大钱
[15:14] Nah, New York actors are desperate. 并没有 纽约的演员们都挺绝望的
[15:16] For ten bucks, you can shoot ’em right in the face. 给十美元 你就能直接一枪崩脸
[15:18] Wow, that’s amazing. 哇 那不错呀
[15:19] I don’t know how anybody could ever beat that… 我不知道有没有人能赢过这个
[15:22] except maybe an in-office teppanyaki grill. 除非 或许有个办公室内的铁板烧烤炉
[15:26] Moshi moshi, losers! 你们好呀 屌丝们
[15:27] We got shrimp. We got lobster. 我们有虾哟 我们有龙虾
[15:29] Heather, I know you’re allergic to shellfish. Heather 我知道你对壳类过敏
[15:31] You’re just gonna have to not eat. 你可以不吃
[15:33] Where’s Heather? Where is everybody? Heather呢 大家去哪儿了
[15:36] They’re on the roof by Gina’s statue. 他们在屋顶上 Gina的雕像旁边
[15:38] – What the hell, guys? – Oh, God, they found us. – 干啥呢都 – 我的天 他们逮着我们了
[15:40] – Don’t let them take me. – Why are you hiding from us? – 不要让他们带走我 – 你们躲什么呀
[15:42] This lunch competition has gotten out of hand. 午饭大作战已经失控了
[15:45] No one is having fun. 没人觉得有意思
[15:46] I keep having panic dreams 我一直做噩梦
[15:48] about Sergeant Santiago shooting down my lunch ideas. 梦见Santiago警长毙了我的点子
[15:50] Historic walking tours don’t win lunch, Gary. 古迹徒步赢不了午餐大作战 Gary
[15:53] No one cares about winning lunch. 没人关心赢不赢
[15:55] Please, just leave us alone. 拜托了 离我们远点
[15:58] Gary, wait. Look… Gary 等等 你看
[16:00] – Oh! – Ow! – 啊 – 嗷
[16:01] Why did you do that? 你为什么这么做
[16:02] Oh, my God, it was an accident. 我的天 是意外
[16:04] This thing doesn’t have a safety. 这玩意没有保险
[16:05] Ow! 嗷
[16:07] Ow, stop! Help! 嗷 停下 救命啊
[16:10] And a big round of applause for 让我们用热烈的掌声
[16:12] Janitor Randy for recovering our precious coin. 感谢清洁工Randy帮我们找回珍贵的硬币
[16:15] Don’t applaud for that man. 不要给他鼓掌
[16:17] – What’s going on? – What’s going on is, – 发生什么了 – 发生的是
[16:19] Captain Holt just solved this case. Holt警监刚刚解决了这个案子
[16:20] What’s there left to solve? We found the coin 哪儿还有需要解决的 我们找到硬币了
[16:22] in Professor Port’s desk. He’s the thief. 就在Port教授的桌子里 他是盗窃犯
[16:24] Oh, you’d like everyone to believe that, 噢 你当然是希望大家都相信这个说法
[16:25] wouldn’t you, Dean Allister? 是不是 Allister院长
[16:27] Or should I say, General Parmenion? 或者称呼你 帕曼纽将军
[16:29] Raymond, are you causing a kerfuffle? Raymond 你要在这惹一出闹剧吗
[16:31] Yes. Sometimes a moment calls for a kerfuffle. 没错 有些时刻需要点闹剧加持
[16:33] No. No moment calls for a kerfuffle. 不 这儿不需要什么闹剧
[16:35] You know my feelings on this. 你知道我会怎么想
[16:36] Dean Allister framed Professor Port to get rid of a rival, Allister院长构陷Port教授是为了除掉对手
[16:40] just as Alexander got rid of Parmenion. 就像亚历山大大帝除掉帕曼纽
[16:42] Preposterous. Do you even have a shred of evidence 荒谬之极 你可有一星半点的证据
[16:45] to back up that claim? 支撑你的指控
[16:46] Oh, we’ve got more than a shred. Look at these photos. 可不只是一星半点儿 看看这些照片
[16:48] Here, a footprint from the scene of the crime left by the thief. 这是犯罪现场盗窃犯留下的足印
[16:52] And here, another print made yesterday by you. 这个 是昨天你留下的足印
[16:55] – You’ve been caught, Allister! – Is it happening? – 你漏出马脚了 Allister – 要说那句话了吗
[16:58] – Caught by me. – It is happening. – 被我逮住了 – 好像要说了
[16:59] – Me and my rock hard brain. – It happened! – 我和我坚如磐石的大脑 – 果然说了
[17:02] Oh, Raymond. Look around. 哦 Raymond 你看看周围
[17:04] These shoes I’m wearing with their “Unique footprint”… 我穿着的这双有着独特印记的鞋子
[17:08] We all have them. They were the departmental gift this Christmas. 大家人手一双 这是圣诞节学院给的礼物
[17:11] They’re actually very funny. 这些鞋挺有意思
[17:12] They have Achilles printed on the heel. 鞋跟上印了阿喀琉斯
[17:14] I don’t know if I would call that “Very” Funny. 我不觉得这事儿特别有意思
[17:16] I’m surprised you didn’t know about them. 我倒是挺惊讶 你竟然不知道
[17:18] Kevin must have gotten a pair. Kevin肯定也有一双
[17:19] Oh, I remember what happened. 啊 我记起发生什么了
[17:21] You had to leave the Christmas party 你们早在这些鞋送来之前
[17:22] before they were handed out. 就离开圣诞宴会了
[17:24] Why was that again? Oh, yes. The kerfuffle. 是为什么来着 哦对 一场闹剧
[17:26] But what about the autobiography of Persimminons 不过 那你拿着暗讽我们的
[17:28] you were taunting us with? 那本帕曼柿的自传是怎么回事
[17:30] I suppose I can see how holding any book 我想 对你而言 随便我拿什么书
[17:31] would seem like a taunt to you. 都意味着嘲讽
[17:33] I own a book. 我有书的
[17:34] But I don’t think Raymond is remembering the story correctly. 不过 我想 Raymond对故事的记忆不是那么准确
[17:36] Alexander didn’t see Parmenion as a rival. 亚历山大大帝并没有视帕曼纽为对手
[17:38] He killed him over a dispute about his son. 他在一场关于他儿子的争论中把他杀了
[17:40] Oh, no, it’s Boethius all over again. 哦 不 波爱修斯事件重现
[17:42] At least you got one thing right. 你起码弄对了一件事
[17:44] You do have a rock hard brain. Because that’s bad. 你的大脑确实坚如磐石 因为那不是什么好事
[17:47] Everyone knows that a brain should be soft and wet. 常识是 大脑是柔软湿滑的
[17:50] I wanted to say that, but Jake told me not to. 我想那样说来着 Jake阻止了我
[17:51] Yeah, because it’s gross. 没错 因为那样说很恶心
[17:56] There you are. 你在这呢
[17:59] – You okay, sir? – I’m fine. – 还好吗 长官 – 没事
[18:01] I have decided to stop fighting it 我已经决定不再抗争
[18:02] and lean in to the fact that I’m an idiot. 直面我是蠢货的事实
[18:04] Look at me, playing a video game. 看看我 玩儿电子游戏呢
[18:06] – Oh, which one? – “Times” Crossword app. – 玩什么呢 – <时代周刊>出的的填字游戏
[18:07] Not a video game. 那不是电子游戏
[18:08] It plays a little song when you solve it, 你填对了的话它会给你放首歌
[18:10] as if you’ve just learned to potty. 就像你刚学会上厕所似的
[18:12] Yes, yes, play me my dunce’s tune. 来来 给我来一段傻蛋音乐
[18:16] Okay, so those guys look down on you. So what? 行吧 这些人看低你 那又怎么了
[18:19] I mean, Amy’s parents look down on me. Amy的爸妈也很瞧不上我
[18:21] They talk about me right in front of my face in Spanish 他们在我眼皮子底下说西班牙语
[18:23] because they don’t think I’m smart enough 就因为他们觉得我的智商
[18:24] to learn another language, 不足以学第二门语言
[18:25] but I’ve been taking classes, 但是我一直在上西班牙语课
[18:27] and now I can understand 现在我就能明白
[18:28] all the hurtful things they’ve been saying. 他们说的那些伤人的话了
[18:30] And how did that help? 这算啥
[18:32] Well, now I know they think I’m short 就 我知道他们觉得我矮
[18:33] and I was able to do some research 我能找到一些调查
[18:34] and find that 1940s census 然后找到1940年代的标准
[18:36] that proves I’m above average in height. 证明我比平均身高要高
[18:37] For 1940. 对1940年代而言
[18:38] Yeah, I’m taller than the greatest generation. It doesn’t matter. 没错 我比最伟大世代那波人高 这无所谓
[18:40] The point is, you can use this. 重点是 你可以利用这件事
[18:43] There are benefits to being underestimated. 被看低是有好处的
[18:46] My goodness. You’re right. 我的天 你是对的
[18:49] There are benefits to being underestimated. 被看低是有好处的
[18:52] You can get away with anything. 可以为所欲为安然无事
[18:53] Sir? Are you going to kill the dean? 长官 你是要杀了院长吗
[18:56] No. What if the thief was someone we dismissed 不 如果盗贼是一个 我们没注意的人呢
[18:59] because they didn’t have a classics background? 因为没有优渥的背景被我们忽视的人
[19:01] Someone who wasn’t a professor? 并不是教授的人
[19:03] But what about the footprints? 那足印是怎么回事
[19:04] The shoes were only given to faculty. 鞋子只给学院教授
[19:05] There was one pair that was unaccounted for: Kevin’s. 有一双没算进去 Kevin的
[19:08] They were left at the party… 那双鞋被留在宴会上了
[19:09] to be cleaned up. 被清理走了
[19:11] By Janitor Randy! 被清洁工Randy清理走了
[19:12] My story solved it. I’m tall. 我的故事破了案子 我好高哦
[19:15] Hey, everyone, we would like to say we’re sorry 嘿 大家听一下 我们想说 很抱歉
[19:18] for letting this competition get the best of us, 让这场竞争变得本末倒置
[19:20] and to make it up to you, 为了弥补你们
[19:21] we figured out what to do for lunch. 我们想到了怎么解决午饭的事儿了
[19:23] Please, whatever your new idea is, 拜托 不管什么新主意都好
[19:24] I just don’t want to get shot again. 不要再让我挨枪子了
[19:25] Ugh, Gary, it was a paintball. Suck it up. 额 Gary 那是彩弹 不要再逼逼了
[19:27] Isn’t this supposed to be an apology? 你不是要道歉的吗
[19:29] Yes. You’re right. I’m sorry. 好了好了 对不起
[19:32] I mean, I shot my husband with a real bullet two years ago, 我两年前 用真的子弹打了我老公
[19:34] and it comes up way less than this. 都没遭这么多抱怨
[19:35] Way less than this. 远远没有
[19:36] – Guys! – Right. – 嘿 – 啊啊
[19:37] What we’re trying to say is that we lost sight 我们是想说 我们忽视了
[19:40] of what this was all really about: building morale. 真正重要的事 提升士气
[19:43] So we bought two-ply toilet paper for the whole squad. 所以我们为整个小队买了双层厕纸
[19:45] – I call shotgun! – Shotgun! – 我要先去 – 我先去
[19:47] Also, I sold the teppanyaki grill 我还把烧烤炉卖掉了
[19:50] and used the money to turn the briefing room into… 用那笔钱把汇报室改成了
[19:53] the lunch zone. 午饭间
[19:54] Oh, no. What’s the lunch zone? 不不不 什么叫午饭间
[19:56] Is it someplace we have to put on a harness and not eat lunch? 是我们得带着安全带而且不能吃午饭的地方吗
[19:59] There are no harnesses. 没有安全带
[20:01] There are phone chargers and noise-canceling headphones. 有充电器和降噪耳机
[20:04] So you can eat your lunch and stare at your phone 这样你们就可以一边看手机一边吃饭
[20:07] and you won’t have to see or hear anyone you work with. 不用看到同事们也不会听到他们的动静
[20:09] It’s perfect. It’s… it’s absolutely perfect. 完美 简直 完美
[20:12] We’re so glad you like it. 很高兴你们喜欢
[20:13] And just to be sure, I’m not gonna get shot. 顺便确认一下 我不会挨枪子
[20:16] Oh, my God, Gary. Yes! You won’t get shot! 我了个去 Gary 没错没错 你不会挨枪子
[20:20] Yeah, I stole those coins. 对 是我偷的硬币
[20:21] Can’t believe you bought that whole story. 你们竟然信了我编的话
[20:22] They underestimated you, Randy, 他们低估你了 Randy
[20:24] just as they underestimated Raymond Holt. 正如他们低估了Raymond Holt
[20:26] Well, you guys haven’t been that great to me either. 不是 你们对我也没好到哪儿去
[20:28] Well, you got to teach people how you want to be treated, Randy. 行吧 你如何待人 他人便如何待你 Randy
[20:30] Dr. Phil, RIP. Phil博士 愿你安息
[20:31] The point is, Captain Holt solved the case 重点是 Holt警监破了
[20:33] when no one else could. 没人能破的案子
[20:34] He’s actually been stealing from these archives for years. 他好几年来都从档案室偷东西
[20:36] You’ve been asleep at the wheel, Allister. 你一直都视而不见 Allister
[20:38] – You’re an embarrassment. – Really? – 令人尴尬 -是吗
[20:40] Well, at least I’ve never confused St. Augustine with Boethius. 起码 我从来没有搞混过圣奥古斯丁和波爱修斯
[20:42] Oh, who gives a rat’s ass about Boethius, Wesley? 谁他妈关心波爱修斯啊 Wesley
[20:45] What are you doing, Kevin? 你干什么呢 Kevin
[20:46] – I am creating a kerfuffle. – Oh, damn. – 我在制造闹剧 – 我去
[20:48] Sure, my husband is a hot piece of ass, 没错 我丈夫确实是翘屁美男
[20:51] but he is so much more than just that. 但是他远不止如此
[20:52] Raymond Holt is as smart as anyone in this department, Raymond Holt和学院里所有人一样聪明
[20:55] but he chooses to use his intelligence 而他选择用这份智慧
[20:57] to make our city a better place. 让我们的城市变得更好
[21:00] One day, I hope to live up to the standard you set. 有一天 希望我能够达到你的标准
[21:04] You make me want to have a wetter brain. 你让我想拥有一个更湿润的大脑
[21:07] Oh, Kevin. 哦 Kevin
[21:11] Y’all are hella specific. 你们这对怪咖简直绝了
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme