时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么回事 |
[00:05] | I came as fast as I could. | 我以最快的速度赶来(高潮)了 |
[00:06] | Title of your sex tape. Nailed it. | 你性爱录像带的标题 搞定了 |
[00:07] | So have you ever heard of a guy named Bruno Rojas? | 你有没有听说过一个叫Bruno Rojas的人 |
[00:09] | Yeah, big guy in the Colombian cartel, right? | 嗯 哥伦比亚贩毒集团那个大个子 是吧 |
[00:11] | He was, | 他曾经是的 |
[00:12] | until he got shot in the chest yesterday by his top lieutenant. | 直到昨天被他的头目一枪打中胸口 |
[00:14] | Apparently, the bullet went straight through his nipple. | 显然 子弹直直地从他的乳头穿过 |
[00:16] | Whoa. Nature’s bull’s-eye. | 哇哦 纯天然靶眼 |
[00:17] | Oh, my God, I love the way your brain works. | 哦天啊 我真爱你头脑运转的方式 |
[00:19] | Anyway, he’s in a coma now, | 不管怎么说 他现在处于昏迷状态 |
[00:20] | and Captain Holt thinks if I’m here when he wakes up, | Holt警监认为 如果他醒来的时候我在这儿 |
[00:22] | I can get him to talk. | 我能让他开口交代 |
[00:23] | So what’d you call me for? | 所以你为什么要喊我过来 |
[00:24] | Because I need a partner. | 因为我需要一个搭档 |
[00:25] | What about them? | 那他们呢 |
[00:26] | Oh, we’re not here for work. | 噢 我们不是来这儿工作的 |
[00:27] | I brought Scully in because he needs some medical tests. | 我把Scully带来是因为他需要做一些医疗检查 |
[00:29] | Yeah, I’m here all the time. | 没错 我一直都在这儿 |
[00:30] | I’m kind of the mayor of this place. | 我差不多是这地方的市长 |
[00:32] | Cheryl, baby, you got a fresh bag for me? | Cheryl 宝贝 你给我准备了一个新鲜血袋吗 |
[00:34] | Saving you the biggest one, Scully. | 给你留了个最大的 Scully |
[00:36] | You’re too good to me. | 你对我太好了 |
[00:37] | Anyway, I’ll see you guys around. | 总之 咱们过会见 |
[00:39] | Dan, Dan, the enema man. | Dan Dan 灌肠高手 |
[00:41] | Well, guess it’s kind of nice to see Scully in his element. | 好吧 我想Scully这如鱼得水的样子还挺好的 |
[00:44] | Jake, I can’t stay here with you. | Jake 我不能陪你呆在这里 |
[00:46] | I have so much on my plate at work. | 我还有很多工作上的事情要做 |
[00:47] | Yeah, so do I. | 嗯 我也是啊 |
[00:49] | I mean, I’ve been pulling double shifts nonstop, | 我一直在不间断地轮两份班 |
[00:51] | but we haven’t really gotten to hang out in almost a month. | 但我们快有整整一个月没出去约会了 |
[00:53] | Our anniversary is coming up, | 我们的周年纪念日快到了 |
[00:55] | and we don’t even have anything planned. | 但我们甚至什么都没计划 |
[00:56] | I know, but we talked about this. | 我知道 但我们谈过这事了 |
[00:58] | We’re gonna take a trip as soon as we have time. | 等我们一有时间就去旅行 |
[01:00] | – I promise. – Just like you promised | – 我发誓 – 就像你发誓 |
[01:01] | we would see the “Bumblebee” Movie? | 我们一定会去看<大黄蜂>电影一样吗 |
[01:03] | I didn’t promise that. | 我才没有发那样的誓 |
[01:03] | I believe what I said was, | 我相信我当时说的是 |
[01:05] | “Isn’t that a kids’ movie?” | “那不是小孩看的电影吗” |
[01:06] | Yeah, and I believe what I said was, | 对 而我相信我当时说的是 |
[01:08] | “It’s for teens.” | “是给青少年看的” |
[01:10] | Look, I get that you can’t take any time off from work, | 听着 我明白你没法从工作中抽出时间 |
[01:12] | but this is a loophole. It’s still work. | 但这是个漏洞 这依然算是在工作 |
[01:15] | You know, we can hang out here | 你懂的 我们可以一起转转 |
[01:16] | and chat and catch up and laugh, | 聊聊天 谈笑风生 |
[01:18] | and technically, we’ll be doing our jobs. | 而严格来讲 我们其实是在办公 |
[01:20] | I call it a “Casecation.” | 我把这称为”案假” |
[01:23] | *Casecation, all I ever wanted* | *案假 我一直梦寐以求* |
[01:26] | *Casecation, had to get away* | *案假 不得不离家远游* |
[01:28] | Babe, this is so sweet, | 宝贝 这真的很甜蜜 |
[01:30] | but do you honestly think that Holt’s gonna let me | 但你真的觉得Holt会让我 |
[01:32] | just hang out here with you indefinitely? | 就这么无限期地和你出去吗 |
[01:34] | Yes. Just tell him I need supervision. | 对 告诉他我需要别人监管就行 |
[01:35] | I’ve spent the last six years building up | 我用过去的六年建立起 |
[01:36] | a reputation as an irresponsible goof | 这么一个不负责任的傻瓜的人设 |
[01:38] | for this very moment. | 就是为了这一刻 |
[01:39] | That is ridiculous. Holt respects you. | 这真是太荒唐了 Holt很尊敬你 |
[01:41] | Does he, though? | 真的是这样吗 |
[01:43] | Hello, you’ve reached the office of Raymond Holt. | 你好 这里是Raymond Holt的办公室 |
[01:46] | I can come to the phone right now. | 我现在就可以过来接电话 |
[01:47] | Hey, sir, I’m just here at the hospital with Jake, | 嘿 长官 我和Jake正在医院里 |
[01:49] | and I think he could use some… | 我觉得他可能需要一些 |
[01:50] | Oversight? Agreed. | 监管吗 准了 |
[01:54] | – So? – *Casecation, All I ever wanted* | – 所以呢 – *案假 我一直梦寐以求* |
[02:17] | Prepare to be romanced. | 准备接受我的浪漫攻势吧 |
[02:19] | Voilà. | (法语)瞧 |
[02:20] | Bienvenue à Paris. | (法语)欢迎来到巴黎 |
[02:22] | Bonjour, madame. Fromage? | (法语)你好 夫人 要奶酪吗 |
[02:24] | Don’t worry, Charles is leaving in a second. | 别担心 Charles马上就走了 |
[02:25] | I am? | 是吗 |
[02:26] | Yeah, you were just helping me set up. | 对啊 你只是来帮我做准备工作的 |
[02:27] | Fine. Enjoy your weird anniversary with just the couple. | 好吧 享受这只有你们两个人的诡异周年纪念吧 |
[02:30] | you selfish jerks. | 你们这些自私的混蛋 |
[02:31] | Thank you for your help! | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[02:34] | – So what do you think? – I love it. | – 所以你觉得怎么样 – 我爱极了 |
[02:37] | It’s really romantic. | 这真的很浪漫 |
[02:39] | I mean, except for the comatose body | 我的意思是 除了屋子正中间 |
[02:40] | in the middle of the room. | 这个昏迷的躯体 |
[02:41] | Oh, yeah, just pretend he’s part of Paris. | 噢 的确 就假装他是巴黎的一部分吧 |
[02:43] | Imagine we’re on a walking tour of the Louvre, | 想象我们在步行游览卢浮宫 |
[02:45] | and he’s a statue. | 而他是一尊雕塑 |
[02:46] | Yeah. Shall we, ma cherie? | 咱们走吧 我的甜心 |
[02:48] | I asked the lady at the store what her favorite cheeses were, | 我问了店里那位女士她最喜欢什么奶酪 |
[02:50] | and those were all super expensive, | 结果它们都贵得离谱 |
[02:52] | so I got us a budget-conscious selection of local cheddars. | 所以我买了符合预算的那种本地奶酪 |
[02:54] | So, a full year of marriage. | 那么 一整年的婚姻了 |
[02:57] | What was your favorite part? | 你最喜欢的部分是什么 |
[02:59] | Are you asking me to do a marriage highlight reel countdown | 你是在让我做一个婚姻的高能时刻排行吗 |
[03:01] | à la “NBA Inside Stuff”? | 就像<美国职篮运动花絮>那样 |
[03:02] | I mean, that’s not exactly what I was… | 这其实并不是我 |
[03:04] | Number five! | 第五名 |
[03:05] | Ahmad Rashad. It’s my best impression. | 艾哈迈德·拉什 那是我最生动的模仿 |
[03:07] | Number five was the time | 第五名 是那个时候 |
[03:08] | that we accidentally got our contact lenses switched. | 我们不小心搞混了彼此的隐形眼镜 |
[03:10] | I got to see the world through your eyes. | 我得以通过你的眼睛看到这个世界 |
[03:12] | But our prescriptions are different, | 但我们的度数不一样啊 |
[03:13] | and the world was so blurry. | 当时世界是那么的模糊 |
[03:14] | Yeah, it was crazy. I thought I was having a stroke. | 对 那简直太疯狂了 我还以为我中风了 |
[03:16] | – Okay, your turn. – Number four! | – 好了 该你了 – 第四名 |
[03:18] | Oh, is an old witch introducing this highlight? | 噢 是有什么老巫婆在介绍这个高能时刻吗 |
[03:20] | That was exactly what you sounded like. | 你听起来就像是那样 |
[03:21] | – No. – Yes. | – 不是 – 是的 |
[03:22] | – Agree to disagree. – Fine. | – 求同存异 – 好吧 |
[03:23] | Number four was when we played laser tag | 第四名是我们玩激光枪战 |
[03:25] | and we shot all those little kids. | 然后打趴那些小孩的时候 |
[03:27] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 没错 |
[03:27] | We really messed up little Mason’s birthday party. | 我们真的毁了小Mason的生日派对 |
[03:29] | – Mm-hmm. – Deservedly so. | – 嗯哼 – 但他活该 |
[03:30] | He was a jerk. | 他就是个混球 |
[03:31] | Okay, what should number three be? | 好 那么第三名应该是什么呢 |
[03:32] | Ooh, I know. | 哦 我知道了 |
[03:33] | It was that time we shared an UberPool with Michael Caine. | 是我们和迈克尔·凯恩一起用优步拼车那次 |
[03:36] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:42] | I mean, obviously, Michael Caine was | 尽管迈克尔·凯恩那时 |
[03:43] | shooting a movie in London at that time, | 显然正在伦敦拍电影 |
[03:45] | and also, why would Michael Caine be in an UberPool? | 再说了 迈克尔·凯恩为什么要用优步拼车 |
[03:47] | – But it was still so cool. – It really was. | – 但那还是超酷 – 真的 |
[03:48] | – We shared a car with Alfred. – We did! | – 我们和阿尔弗雷德拼车了 – 没错 |
[03:50] | Okay, number two. | 好吧 第二名 |
[03:52] | This might be my favorite moment | 这应该是在我们成为一对以来 |
[03:54] | of our entire time as a couple: January 6th. | 我最喜欢的时刻 1月6号 |
[03:56] | – Eddie Redmayne’s birthday. – Why do you know that? | – 埃迪·雷德梅恩的生日 – 你怎么知道的 |
[03:58] | ‘Cause he was weird in “Jupiter Ascending.” | 因为他在<木星上行>里的表现很奇怪 |
[04:00] | – Oh, yeah. – I’m just a fan. | – 哦 这倒是 – 我就是个粉丝罢了 |
[04:01] | Yeah, that’s not what I’m talking about. | 嗯 那不是我在说的东西 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:05] | It was the coldest night of the year, | 那是那年最冷的一个夜晚 |
[04:07] | and you put socks on my feet while I slept. | 你在我睡着的时候给我穿了袜子 |
[04:09] | You never even took credit for it. | 但你甚至从来没有把这归功于自己 |
[04:11] | But now I’m getting credit for that | 不过现在我既因为那么做了 |
[04:12] | and for not taking credit. | 也因为没有邀功而被表扬 |
[04:14] | That’s double credit, you fool. | 这是双重的功劳 你这个傻子 |
[04:16] | You two are just the cutest. | 你们俩真是最可爱了 |
[04:18] | I can’t wait for number one! | 我等不及听到第一名了 |
[04:20] | Oh, it’s Ahmad Rashad. | 哦 艾哈迈德·拉什来了 |
[04:21] | I’m Pam. I’m from next door. | 我是Pam 住在隔壁 |
[04:23] | I was listening to the two of you talk | 我听到你们俩的对话 |
[04:25] | and just had to get a look. | 想来看一眼 |
[04:26] | You’re both very attractive. | 你们都非常有魅力 |
[04:30] | – Aren’t they? – Boyle, go home! | – 是吧 – Boyle 赶紧回家 |
[04:33] | Oh, Pam can stay but not me? | 噢 Pam能留下 我就不行 |
[04:35] | Yeah, because she’s a patient here. | 对 因为她是这儿的病人 |
[04:36] | I’m assuming, because of your gown. | 我猜的 因为你穿的袍子 |
[04:38] | I am. I have a twisted bowel. | 我的确是 我得了肠扭转 |
[04:39] | I have a tube; I have a bag. | 我有个管子 还有个袋子 |
[04:41] | Do you want to see? | 你们想看看吗 |
[04:42] | Oh, no, no, no. | 噢 不用了不用了 |
[04:43] | But thank you, Pam. | 不过谢谢你的好意 Pam |
[04:44] | Let me know if you smell anything. | 如果你们闻到了什么就告诉我 |
[04:46] | I don’t even notice it anymore. | 我现在已经注意不到了 |
[04:48] | Well, I’m pretty sure I actually already smell something. | 我可以确定其实我已经闻到什么了 |
[04:50] | – No, you’ll know. – Oh. | – 不 你会知道的 – 哦 |
[04:52] | Do you two have kids? | 你们俩有孩子吗 |
[04:53] | Mixed race babies are always so adorable. | 混血儿总是那么可爱 |
[04:56] | Oh, you said words. | 噢 你说了点啥 |
[04:59] | Yeah, we don’t have kids yet, | 我们目前还没有孩子 |
[05:00] | but we’re gonna start trying soon. | 但我们很快就会开始试着造人 |
[05:02] | I just have the one, my Bobby. | 我只有一个小孩 我的Bobby |
[05:04] | He was such a cute little kid, | 他是个那么可爱的小孩 |
[05:06] | until he discovered his wiener. | 直到他发现了自己有小鸡鸡 |
[05:07] | Pam, there you are. It’s time for your IV. | Pam 你在这儿啊 该静脉注射了 |
[05:11] | You’re playing music in here? | 你竟然在这儿放音乐 |
[05:12] | You can’t do that. | 不能这么做的 |
[05:13] | Why not, Nurse Janet? | 为什么不能 Janet护士 |
[05:15] | Is it gonna distract the doctors? | 因为这会让医生分心吗 |
[05:17] | Yes, that’s exactly what it’ll do. | 没错 就是这个原因 |
[05:19] | Okay, fine, I’ll turn it off immediately. | 那好吧 我马上就关掉 |
[05:23] | – Are we the bad guys here? – Yeah, it seems very likely. | – 我们算是坏人了吗 – 对 看起来就是这样 |
[05:25] | Hey, by the way, | 嘿 顺便一提 |
[05:26] | we don’t have to pretend we’re undercover here. | 我们不需要装作我们是在卧底 |
[05:27] | The hospital staff knows we’re cops. | 医院的工作人员知道我们是警察 |
[05:28] | Oh, I wasn’t setting up cover. | 噢 我没有在编造卧底身份 |
[05:29] | – Was I? – Well, just the kids thing. | – 对吧 – 只是你说的关于孩子的事情 |
[05:30] | Saying that we were gonna start trying soon. | 你说我们很快要开始试着要孩子了 |
[05:32] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean right away. | 噢 抱歉 我并不是说我们马上就要开始 |
[05:34] | I just meant in the near future. | 我只是说在不远的将来 |
[05:37] | Oh. Okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[05:39] | Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. | 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 |
[05:40] | Cool, cool, cool, cool, | 酷 酷 酷 酷 |
[05:41] | except for that there’s one little problem there, | 但是有个小问题在于 |
[05:43] | which is that I don’t know that I totally know | 我不知道我是不是完全了解 |
[05:44] | that I for sure want to have kids, | 我自己想不想要孩子 |
[05:48] | so… | 所以呢 |
[05:49] | – You don’t? – No. | – 你不想要孩子吗 – 是啊 |
[05:51] | – Do you? – Uhhuh. | – 你想要孩子吗 – 对啊 |
[05:54] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:57] | I don’t understand. I thought we were | 我就不明白了 |
[05:58] | on the same page about kids. | 我以为在孩子这件事情上我们的看法是一致的 |
[06:00] | – We talked about this. – We did? | – 我们谈过这件事呀 – 谈过吗 |
[06:02] | Aw, look at these pictures my brother sent of Matthew. | 噢 快看我哥哥发来的Matthew的照片 |
[06:05] | – Mm. – We should do this someday. | – 嗯 – 我们什么时候也应该做这件事 |
[06:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:07] | Are you kidding me? Of course. | 你开玩笑吗 当然啦 |
[06:09] | I was talking about going to the water park. | 我指的是去水上公园玩儿 |
[06:10] | You were talking about having kids? | 你指的是要孩子吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah! I said, “Do you think we can afford it?” | 对啊 我说 “你认为我们能负担得起吗” |
[06:14] | And you said, “We’ll start saving right away.” | 然后你说 “我们马上就开始攒钱吧” |
[06:17] | So let me get this straight. | 所以让我搞清楚这件事 |
[06:18] | All that water park money I’ve been saving, | 我攒的去水上公园所有的钱 |
[06:20] | you want to spend it on kids now? | 现在你都想花在孩子身上了吗 |
[06:21] | Yeah. Why would you want to spend that much money | 对啊 为什么你想把那么多钱 |
[06:23] | on a water park? | 花在水上公园呢 |
[06:24] | Look, I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say here. | 好吧 抱歉 我不知道我该说什么了 |
[06:26] | I just… I never wanted children. | 我只是 我从来就不想要小孩 |
[06:29] | Well, I always have. | 好吧 我一直都想要小孩 |
[06:30] | All right, so how do we handle this? | 那好吧 那我们要怎么办呢 |
[06:32] | I mean, there’s only one thing to do when two people | 我想说 当两个人对于一件事有完全相反的主张时 |
[06:34] | have diametrically opposing views on a subject. | 只有一个办法能解决 |
[06:36] | Talk about it lovingly and decide how to move forward? | 进行有爱的交流然后确定如何先前发展吗 |
[06:38] | – Structured debate. – Oh. Fun. | – 结构化辩论 – 噢 真是有趣啊 |
[06:40] | High school format. Modified Lincoln-Douglas. | 高中模式 改良版林肯-道格拉斯辩论模式 |
[06:42] | Let’s take one hour apart for research and prep. Yeah. | 我们分别有一小时的时间做调查和准备 没错 |
[06:45] | Great, I’ll just do a Lincoln-Douglas. | 太好了 让我们来做林肯-道格拉斯模式辩论吧 |
[06:47] | I’d be careful if I were you. | 如果我是你我一定会小心行事了 |
[06:48] | Relationships are like bowels. | 恋爱就像肠道 |
[06:50] | Once you get them twisted, they can never untwist. | 一旦打结了 就永远解不开了 |
[06:53] | Pam, you’re in here again. | Pam 你又来了 |
[07:03] | That’s all you prepped? | 你就准备了那点东西吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah, I just searched my heart | 没错 我洞察了我的内心 |
[07:05] | and then wrote down how I was feeling. | 然后写下了我的真情实感 |
[07:06] | I’m gonna eat you alive, you dumb son of a bitch. | 我会把你生吞了的 你这个蠢货 |
[07:09] | Cool. And then we’ll have kids together? | 酷 然后我们就要一起生孩子是吧 |
[07:11] | Yeah. It’s gonna be great. | 是呀 那会很棒的 |
[07:12] | Okay, the topic today | 好了 今天的话题是 |
[07:14] | is whether or not we should have children. | 我们是否应该要孩子 |
[07:16] | I will be taking the affirmative. | 我是支持的一方 |
[07:17] | You will be taking the negative. | 你是反对的一方 |
[07:18] | Each round will be | 每一轮都会由 |
[07:19] | individually scored by our judge, Captain Holt. | 我们的裁判 警监Holt 来评分 |
[07:21] | Do you need to hear my credentials? | 你需要听听我的资格证书号吗 |
[07:22] | Debate moderator license D as in delta, 8-1-0… | 辩论监督证书编号 delta的D 8-1-0 |
[07:25] | – I believe you. – Y as in Yankee, 4-1. | – 我相信你 – Yankee的Y 4-1 |
[07:27] | J as in Juliet, J as in Juliet, 6. | Juliet的J Juliet的J 6 |
[07:30] | – Great. – I have a variety of timers. | – 太好了 – 我有一系列的计时器 |
[07:31] | – Do you prefer a buzz or a ding? – Don’t care. | – 你是喜欢蜂鸣器还是叮铃器 – 我不在意 |
[07:33] | – Ding. – Okay. | – 叮铃器 – 好的 |
[07:34] | Peralta, you can present the first argument from your, uh… | Peralta 你可以提出你的第一个论点 从你的 呃 |
[07:37] | Scribbled list of feelings. | 潦草的情感清单上 |
[07:39] | I’ll have you know | 我得让你们知道 |
[07:40] | that I have some data-driven arguments as well. | 我也是有一些有数据依据的论点的 |
[07:42] | According to a study I read, | 根据一个我看过的研究 |
[07:44] | people with kids were less likely | 有孩子的人会更少表现出 |
[07:45] | to report that they were happy in their lives | 反映他们对生活感到快乐 |
[07:47] | than people without kids. | 远低于没有孩子的人 |
[07:49] | Now, call me crazy, but being happy tends to make me feel, | 好了 当我是说疯话吧 但是感到快乐会让我觉得 |
[07:52] | uh, pretty happy. | 嗯 很快乐 |
[07:53] | Where did you read this study? | 你在哪里看到这个研究的 |
[07:54] | Well, it wasn’t something I read so much as told about. | 好吧 与其说是看到的不如说是别人告诉我的 |
[07:57] | And who told you about it? | 那么是谁告诉你的呢 |
[08:01] | – Hitchcock. – Hitchcock? | – Hitchcock – Hitchcock吗 |
[08:03] | – Yeah. – that seems like a pretty intellectual thing for him to mention. | – 没错 – 对于他来说提起这件事似乎太需要脑力了 |
[08:05] | What was the context? | 你们在谈什么时他提到的呀 |
[08:06] | He had invested in a NuvaRing competitor called Vag-a-Plug | 他之前投资了一款避孕环的竞争产品 叫做避孕塞 |
[08:10] | and was practicing his sales pitch on me. | 他在我身上练习推销技巧 |
[08:11] | This is your first argument? Your opening statement? | 这就是你的第一个论点吗 你的开场陈述吗 |
[08:13] | Point to Amy. | Amy得分 |
[08:14] | All right, fine. Forget the study. | 好吧 不说什么研究了 |
[08:16] | I just don’t want to lose what we already have. | 我只是不想失去我们现有的一切 |
[08:17] | Ask anyone with children and they’ll tell you | 问任何一个有孩子的人他们都会告诉你 |
[08:20] | children bring meaning and love into your life. | 孩子给他们的生活带去了意义和爱 |
[08:23] | Yes, there may be some moments that you lose, | 是的 你确实会失去一部分快乐 |
[08:25] | but there will also be new moments. | 但是会有新的快乐呀 |
[08:27] | Take the water park. | 比如说水上公园 |
[08:28] | I would never go with you, but you know who would? | 我是永远也不会和你去的 但是你知道谁会和你去吗 |
[08:32] | – Your kid. – Point to Amy. | – 你的孩子 – Amy得分 |
[08:35] | That’s not your call to make, Peralta. | 你没资格说谁得分 Peralta |
[08:36] | Point to Amy. | Amy得分 |
[08:37] | Okay, fine. New Subject: work. | 好吧 新话题 工作 |
[08:39] | We both work way too much. | 我们的工作都太繁忙了 |
[08:41] | Why bother having kids | 如果不能花时间和孩子在一起 |
[08:43] | if you never get to spend time with them? | 那么要孩子有什么意义呢 |
[08:44] | I mean, I love my job, and I know you love yours, | 我是说 我爱我的工作 我知道你也爱你的工作 |
[08:46] | and I don’t think it’s fair | 所以我觉得对于我们任何一方都是不公平的 |
[08:47] | for either of us to have to sacrifice that. | 如果我们需要牺牲我们的工作去带孩子 |
[08:49] | Do you know why I want to become lieutenant so badly? | 你知道为什么我那么想成为警督吗 |
[08:51] | To prove your worth to your hyper judgmental parents. | 为了向你酷爱评头论足的父母证明你的价值 |
[08:52] | Yes, obviously that. | 没错 当然有这个原因 |
[08:53] | But also, the higher your rank, | 但是还有 你的职位越高 |
[08:55] | the more control over your hours. | 你对工作时间就有更多的掌控 |
[08:57] | Plenty of people have jobs and kids, Jake, and they find a way. | 很多有工作的人也有孩子呀 他们能够找到解决办法 |
[09:00] | This has become more about your employment status. | 这更多的是关于你们的工作状况了 |
[09:02] | As your supervisor, I feel I have a conflict of interest | 作为你们的上司 我觉得我们存在利益冲突 |
[09:05] | and should abstain from judging. | 因此我应该放弃裁决 |
[09:06] | Okay, so do we both get a point? | 好吧 所以我们都得分吗 |
[09:08] | No. Kevin has been on the phone all this time. | 不是 Kevin一直通过手机在听着这场辩论 |
[09:09] | He’s also a licensed debate moderator. | 他也是一个有执照的辩论监督员 |
[09:12] | License number J as in Juliet, 2-5-9… | 证书编号是 Juliet的J 2-5-9 |
[09:14] | – This means nothing to me. – H as in hotel. | – 这对我来说毫无意义 – hotel的H |
[09:16] | – Z as in Zulu. – Oh, thank God he stopped. | – Zulu的Z – 噢 谢天谢地终于完了 |
[09:18] | 3-6-9 3-6-9. | |
[09:19] | – Point to Amy. – Okay, fine. | – Amy得分 – 好吧 |
[09:21] | You want to know why I really don’t want to have children? | 你想知道我不想要孩子的真正原因吗 |
[09:24] | I had a crappy dad. | 我有个很糟糕的爸爸 |
[09:27] | I know what happens when you mess up as a parent. | 我知道当你没有做好父母会发生些什么 |
[09:29] | It’s not great. | 那感觉很不好 |
[09:30] | And this may come as a shock to you, but… | 而且这件事可能会让你吃惊 但是 |
[09:33] | I kind of have some dad issues with certain people. | 我对于某些人会有一些父亲情节 |
[09:35] | – Holt. – Me. | – Holt – 我 |
[09:35] | – Raymond. – Yeah, but not just him. | – Raymond – 对 但不仅仅是他 |
[09:37] | It’s every male authority figure from my entire life. | 是我整个生命中每一个有权威的男性人物 |
[09:39] | Hey, Jake, can you move “Legends of the Fall” | 嘿 Jake 你可以把<燃情岁月> |
[09:41] | from new releases into drama? | 从最新上映版块移到剧情版块吗 |
[09:42] | You got it, Dad. | 好的 爸爸 |
[09:43] | Craig was only six weeks older than me. | Craig才只比我大6个星期 |
[09:45] | Since this has become about me, | 因为这件事牵扯到了我 |
[09:47] | I’m gonna have to abstain from this round as well, | 这一轮的裁决我也必须弃权了 |
[09:49] | but Kevin is still standing by. | 但是Kevin还可以继续裁决 |
[09:50] | Actually, I feel as though | 实际上 我觉得 |
[09:51] | your personal relationship with Peralta affects me too. | 你和Peralta的个人关系也影响到我的判断了 |
[09:54] | Luckily, I had Gail standing by as well. | 幸运的是 Gail在我身边可以作为裁判 |
[09:55] | Oh, my God, you guys know Gail? | 我的天 你们认识Gail |
[09:57] | Who’s Gail? | 谁是Gail啊 |
[09:58] | Vice president of the Debaters Club. | 她是辩论俱乐部的副主席 |
[09:59] | This is a very big deal. | 这是一件大事了 |
[10:01] | Do you need to hear my credentials? | 你们需要听听我的资格证书吗 |
[10:02] | License number U as in uniform, 7… | 证书编号 uniform的U 7 |
[10:04] | No! No more credentials, please. | 不需要 拜托不要再说资格证书了 |
[10:06] | I don’t want to have a structured debate. | 我不想要什么结构化辩论 |
[10:08] | It’s an idiotic way to decide something. | 用这来决定一件事也太蠢了 |
[10:09] | – What? – How dare you? | – 什么 – 你竟敢这样说 |
[10:11] | – Is he insane? – Raymond, Kevin, I’ll be reporting this. | – 他疯了吗 – Raymond Kevin 我要报告这件事 |
[10:13] | Okay, look. | 好的 你看 |
[10:14] | Amy, I’m scared, okay? | Amy 我很害怕 好吗 |
[10:18] | I’m scared that we’re gonna | 我害怕我们 |
[10:18] | have a child and I won’t be able to handle it, | 有了孩子后 我没办法处理好 |
[10:20] | I’m scared that I’m not gonna be a good father, | 我害怕自己不会是一个好父亲 |
[10:22] | and I’m scared that I’ll make a mistake I can’t take back. | 我害怕我会犯下无法弥补的错误 |
[10:25] | Jake, I get it. I’m scared too. | Jake 我明白 我也很害怕 |
[10:27] | Every other big decision I’ve made in my life | 我一生中做过的所有重大决定 |
[10:29] | I was sure about: | 都非常确定 |
[10:31] | becoming a cop, asking you to marry me, | 成为警察 向你求婚 |
[10:32] | buying those Jordan 1s for $500. | 花500刀买那双乔丹一代 |
[10:34] | Wait, you spent $500 on sneakers? | 等一下 你花了500刀买球鞋 |
[10:36] | Yeah, they were so cool, and if I had never worn them, | 是啊 太酷了 要是没穿过的话 |
[10:38] | they would have kept their value. | 估计还能保值 |
[10:39] | – So they lost their value? – Yes, all of it. | – 所以它们现在不值钱了 – 是的 完全不值钱 |
[10:41] | I stepped in a puddle as soon as I left the store. | 我一出店门就踩进了水坑 |
[10:42] | But this isn’t about the Jordans. | 但这和球鞋无关 |
[10:44] | This is about the fact | 关键是 |
[10:45] | that I don’t want to bring a human being into this world | 我不想把新生命带来这个世界 |
[10:47] | unless I’m 100% sure that I’m ready to take care of it. | 除非我百分之百确定自己能照顾好它 |
[10:51] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[10:53] | Too emotional. Point to Amy. | 太情绪化了 Amy得分 |
[10:55] | Okay, Gail is clearly biased. | 好的 Gail明显有偏见 |
[10:56] | I think we need a new moderator. | 我觉得我们需要一个新的主持 |
[10:58] | Bob Templeman here. | Bob Templeman在此 |
[10:59] | What? How many people are on this phone call? | 什么鬼 这通电话到底有几个人 |
[11:03] | Hey, so Holt went to go smooth things over with Gail. | 嘿 Holt去和Gail协商了一下 |
[11:05] | He thinks we may | 他说我们可能得 |
[11:06] | just have to pay the Debaters Guild a small fine. | 向辩论协会付一笔小罚款 |
[11:08] | Cool. And as you can see, Pam is here. | 好的 如你所见 Pam也来了 |
[11:10] | She has some thoughts. | 她对这件事有些想法 |
[11:11] | I was saying to Jake, before Bobby, | 我正和Jake说呢 在生Bobby前 |
[11:13] | I didn’t think I wanted to have kids either. | 我也没想过要孩子 |
[11:15] | But he’s the best thing that ever happened to me. | 但他成了我生命中最美好的事物 |
[11:17] | Hey, Pam, could you give us a minute? | 嘿Pam 能让我们俩单独聊一会儿吗 |
[11:19] | Oh, of course. I’m gonna call my friend Joanne. | 哦 当然 我去给我的朋友Joanne打个电话 |
[11:22] | She’s been waiting for a big update on all of this. | 她在等这件事的最新进展 |
[11:24] | Great. | 棒呆了 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry. The debate was a bad idea. | 对不起 辩论是个坏主意 |
[11:32] | I just… | 我只是 |
[11:34] | I felt ambushed by the fact that you didn’t want kids, | 我措手不及 根本没想到你会不想要孩子 |
[11:36] | and I thought I could fix it with logic. | 我以为可以用逻辑解决这个问题 |
[11:38] | I mean, what if I had won the debate? | 万一是我赢了呢 |
[11:39] | Jake, I’m trying so hard to be nice, | Jake 我真的很想做好人 |
[11:41] | but I don’t know how to respond to that. | 但我没法回答这个问题 |
[11:42] | Cold-blooded but fair. | 冷血 但是在理 |
[11:43] | I get it. You’re scared. I can’t change that. | 我明白 你很害怕 我没法改变这个 |
[11:46] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean | 是啊 但这不意味着 |
[11:47] | I’ll never change how I feel about it. | 我的想法永远不会改变 |
[11:48] | I mean, I used to be scared of sushi, | 我是说 我以前害怕吃寿司 |
[11:50] | and now it’s my favorite food. | 现在它是我最爱的食物 |
[11:51] | I got tuna sashimi from a pharmacy the other day. | 我那天在药房买了三文鱼刺身 |
[11:53] | – You shouldn’t have. – Yeah, it was very warm. | – 你不该买的 – 是的 它太温了 |
[11:55] | I got so sick. | 吃完之后上吐下泻 |
[11:56] | Look, can we just press pause on this conversation? | 这个话题不能先暂停一下吗 |
[11:58] | I mean, let’s enjoy our lives for a little bit, | 我是说 咱们先活在当下 |
[12:00] | and then maybe the next time it comes up, | 等下一次提起来的时候 |
[12:02] | I’ll feel differently, okay? | 可能我就改变注意了 好吗 |
[12:07] | – No. – What? | – 不 – 什么 |
[12:08] | I need an answer from you now. | 我现在就需要答案 |
[12:10] | Like right this minute? | 此时此刻 |
[12:11] | You can take a day or a week, | 你可以再花一天或者一周 |
[12:13] | or maybe a month. | 或者一个月思考这件事 |
[12:15] | That’s not a lot of time, Ames. | 时间太短了 Amy |
[12:17] | I mean, that doesn’t seem totally fair. | 我是说 这对我不公平 |
[12:20] | Well, now you know how I feel. | 那你现在明白我的感受了 |
[12:21] | Women don’t have the luxury of waiting till we’re 60 | 女人没有机会等到60岁 |
[12:24] | and then changing our minds and getting remarried | 然后突然改变主意选择再婚 |
[12:26] | and having a baby with some dumb 28-year-old. | 和一个28岁的人再生小孩 |
[12:28] | Oh, come on. | 别闹了 |
[12:29] | There’s no way I’m gonna be rich enough | 我未来不可能有钱到 |
[12:31] | that a 28-year-old is gonna want to be with me. | 有个28岁的人愿意和我在一起 |
[12:34] | Did that help? | 这样会好一点吗 |
[12:35] | Look, I don’t understand what the big deal is. | 我不明白你为什么这么着急 |
[12:36] | You’re still young. We have plenty of time. | 你还年轻 我们还有很多时间 |
[12:38] | I know, but I don’t want to wait around for two years | 我知道 但我不想再等两年 |
[12:40] | and then have you decide you don’t want kids, | 等你决定不想要孩子了 |
[12:42] | ’cause I don’t want to start over at 38. | 然后在38岁的时候重新开始 |
[12:45] | Start over? | 重新开始 |
[12:48] | Like, with someone else? | 你是说 和别人重新开始 |
[12:49] | *Casecation, all I ever wanted* | *案假 我一直梦寐以求* |
[12:53] | *Casecation, had to get away* | *案假 不得不离家远游* |
[12:56] | *Casecation* | *案假* |
[12:57] | *The vibe in here is really weird* | *这里的气氛有点诡异* |
[12:59] | – I think they’re having a fight. – No, it’s not a fight, | – 他们好像在吵架 – 不 不是吵架 |
[13:02] | it’s just a devastatingly sad conversation | 只是令人伤心欲绝的谈话 |
[13:04] | about whether or not we should have kids or just start over, | 到底是要孩子还是找别人重新开始 |
[13:07] | so you were totally wrong, Rosa. | 所以你大错特错了 Rosa |
[13:08] | What? You got married without talking about if you want children? | 什么 你们结婚之前没讨论过要不要孩子 |
[13:11] | Yeah, and we also got married without discussing | 是啊 我们结婚之前也没讨论 |
[13:13] | whether or not we like water parks. | 双方喜不喜欢水上公园 |
[13:14] | A lot of new stuff has come up, okay, Terry? | 突然冒出了很多新议题 Terry |
[13:15] | – Why are you guys here? – A CI came in. | – 你们来这里干嘛 – 收到线人通知 |
[13:17] | There’s a lot of chatter that whoever tried to kill Rojas | 很多消息指出想杀死Rojas的人 |
[13:18] | is coming to finish the job. | 打算把他一了百了 |
[13:20] | – At the hospital? – Yeah. | – 来医院动手 – 是的 |
[13:21] | Holt wanted extra manpower here. | Holt想多派些人来 |
[13:22] | Okay, why don’t you two lock down the nurses’ station | 好的 你们去看守护士站 |
[13:24] | while Amy and I secure the room? | 我和Amy看守病房 |
[13:25] | Actually, I’d rather be with Rosa. | 其实 我宁愿跟Rosa一起 |
[13:27] | – Uh-oh. – Damn, Jake. | – 呃哦 – 糟了 Jake |
[13:28] | Thanks a lot, Sarge. | 真是谢谢你了 警长 |
[13:30] | You told me to sing! | 你让我唱歌的 |
[13:31] | Yeah, but what was all this? | 是啊 但是这是怎么回事 |
[13:32] | That’s just Terry being Terry. | 这只是Terry在做自己 |
[13:34] | Okay, from this vantage we can see the elevator and the stairs. | 好的 从这里可以监视电梯和楼梯 |
[13:37] | No one should be able to get to Rojas without us noticing. | 任何去Rojas病房的人都会被我们发现 |
[13:39] | – Cool. – Hey, look, um… | – 好的 – 嘿 听着 呃 |
[13:41] | I don’t want you to get caught in the middle of this stuff | 我不想你因为牵扯进这事 |
[13:42] | between me and Jake. | 被夹在我和Jake中间 |
[13:44] | I don’t want you to choose sides. | 我不想逼你站队 |
[13:45] | – Already chose. I’m with you. – Really? | – 已经决定了 我站你这边 – 真的吗 |
[13:47] | I didn’t know you wanted kids. | 我不知道你想要孩子 |
[13:48] | I don’t know if I’ll ever want kids, | 我不知道我会不会想要孩子 |
[13:49] | but you should have them. They’re so cute. | 但你应该有 他们太可爱了 |
[13:50] | – It’s fucked up. – Aw, it is fucked up. | – 简直不可思议 – 是的 不可思议 |
[13:52] | Anyway, do you want me to talk to Jake? | 你想让我跟Jake谈谈吗 |
[13:53] | – I’m a pretty good bully. – Thanks, but no. | – 我吓唬人挺有一手 – 谢谢 但不必了 |
[13:55] | I’ve got this covered. I left him alone with Terry. | 我搞定了 让他和Terry单独在一起 |
[13:58] | That guy is a walking advertisement for the joys of fatherhood. | 那家伙简直就是鼓励生育的活体广告 |
[14:01] | – Do not do it. – What? | – 千 万 别 生 – 什么 |
[14:04] | – Don’t you love your girls? – So much. | – 你不爱你的女儿们吗 – 很爱 |
[14:05] | You should have seen | 你真该看看 |
[14:06] | Cagney this morning with her little braids in. | 今天早上扎着小辫子的Cagney |
[14:08] | – Oh. – But they are a ton of work, man. | – 哦 – 但真的太辛苦了 兄弟 |
[14:10] | If you are not totally, 100% sure you want them, | 除非你完全 百分之百确定你想要孩子 |
[14:13] | you won’t survive. | 你没法生存 |
[14:14] | – Is it really that hard? – Yes. | – 真的这么艰难 – 是的 |
[14:16] | I never get any sleep. I’m always sick. | 我没法安心睡觉 我老是生病 |
[14:19] | I never get to watch anything I want on TV. | 我永远看不了我想看的电视节目 |
[14:21] | I still haven’t finished “Breaking Bad,” | 我到现在还没看完<绝命毒师> |
[14:23] | but I can recite “Moana” From memory? | 但我能把<海洋奇缘>倒背如流 |
[14:25] | “Maui, shape-shifter, demigod of the wind and sea.” | “Maui 百变天王 风与海的半神” |
[14:28] | “I am Moana.” Why do I know that? | “我是Moana” 我为什么会知道这些 |
[14:30] | I don’t want to watch kids’ movies. | 我不想看儿童电影 |
[14:32] | I want to watch movies for adults. | 我想看成人的电影 |
[14:33] | Adults and teens. | 成人和青少年 |
[14:34] | And they are getting so manipulative. | 她们现在还学会摆布人了 |
[14:36] | Yesterday, Cagney pretended to be hurt, | 昨天 Cagney假装受伤 |
[14:38] | I went in to help her, | 我过去帮她 |
[14:40] | and Lacey snuck in the kitchen and stole two cookies. | Lacey就趁机溜到厨房里偷了两块曲奇 |
[14:42] | Oh, my God. Your children are monsters. | 我的天 你的孩子真是小恶魔 |
[14:44] | Hey, those are my kids, man. | 嘿 那可是我的小孩 |
[14:45] | – Back off. – Right. | – 看着点 – 好的 |
[14:46] | And the crazy part is, | 最烦人的是 |
[14:47] | I really do want to go to the water park, | 我真的想去水上公园 |
[14:49] | but I can’t give that to him because it’s the only card I hold. | 但我不能告诉他 因为这是我仅剩的筹码 |
[14:52] | Mm. Elevator. | 嗯 快看电梯 |
[14:54] | Excuse me, NYPD. Can I see your ID? | 你好 我是警察 能看看你的证件吗 |
[14:58] | Amy, behind the wheelchair. | Amy 轮椅后面 |
[14:59] | NYPD! Stop! | 警察 快停下 |
[15:05] | – Diaz for Jeffords. – This is Terry. | – Diaz呼叫Jeffords – Terry收到 |
[15:07] | I think we got our guy. Colombian man, unarmed, | 我们抓到人了 哥伦比亚男性 身上没带武器 |
[15:10] | but he tried to run as soon as we identified ourselves. | 但我们出面的时候他试图逃走 |
[15:12] | And he’s got a picture of Rojas on his phone. | 他手机上还有Rojas的照片 |
[15:13] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上过来 |
[15:15] | No one in or out of this hallway. | 任何人不得进出这条走廊 |
[15:17] | Why do you think that guy is unarmed? | 你怎么知道那个人没武器 |
[15:20] | Who knows? Maybe he was trying to smother Rojas | 我也不知道 他可能想要憋死Rojas |
[15:21] | or unplug his life support. | 或者拔掉他的氧气管 |
[15:23] | Or maybe he’s a distraction, | 再或者 他只是来转移注意力的 |
[15:25] | and someone else is going for the cookie jar. | 真正要”偷饼干”的另有其人 |
[15:28] | What? | 什么 |
[15:33] | – Hi, Pam. – Hi, Jake. | – 嗨 Pam – 嗨 Jake |
[15:36] | Don’t come any closer, or I’ll blow us both up! | 别过来 否则我就和你同归于尽 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:43] | You weren’t supposed to be here. | 你不应该在这 |
[15:45] | – This wasn’t part of the plan. – It’s okay, Pam. | – 这不在计划之中 – 没事的 Pam |
[15:46] | No need to panic. We’re just talking. | 别慌别慌 我们只是在聊天 |
[15:48] | Look, I’m just gonna put this away. | 你看 我把枪收起来了 |
[15:51] | No, Terry, don’t open that, please. | 不 Terry 别进来 拜托 |
[15:53] | What’s going on in there? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:54] | There is a woman in here with an explosive device. | 屋里有一个拿着爆炸装置的女人 |
[15:56] | – What? You okay? – Yep. Everyone is fine. | – 什么 你还好吧 – 没事 大家都没事 |
[15:58] | I just need you to evacuate this entire floor, | 我只需要你去把这个楼层的人员疏散 |
[16:00] | call ESU and the bomb squad right away, | 然后立刻叫特警队和防爆组过来 |
[16:02] | and jam all cellular and Wi-Fi signals. | 切断移动电话和Wi-Fi信号 |
[16:04] | On it. | 收到 |
[16:06] | Okay, Pam, so we’re just gonna stay calm here | 好了 Pam 我们只需要冷静下来 |
[16:08] | and talk this thing through as friends. | 像朋友一样的聊聊天 |
[16:10] | This isn’t supposed to be happening. | 这本来不应该发生的 |
[16:12] | The man said that I’d be able to sneak in here unnoticed. | 那个男人说我可以偷偷溜进来不被发现 |
[16:15] | What man? Who asked you to do this? | 什么男人 谁让你这么做的 |
[16:16] | I didn’t get his name, but he was very attractive. | 我不知道他的名字 但是他特别迷人 |
[16:18] | Antonio Banderas could play him in a movie. | 安东尼奥·班德拉斯能在电影里扮演他 |
[16:20] | What has he been doing lately? | 那他最近都在干些什么 |
[16:22] | You know what? He should be on “Outlander.” | 你知道吗 他应该去演<古战场情事> |
[16:23] | Okay, Pam, I’m gonna cut you off, | 好吧 Pam 我得打断你一下 |
[16:25] | but it’s not because I’m not interested. | 但不是因为我对你说的不感兴趣 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry, I’m nervous. | 对不起 我好紧张 |
[16:27] | I get chatty when I get nervous. | 我一紧张就特别话痨 |
[16:28] | This man who gave you the bomb, | 这个男的给了你炸弹 |
[16:29] | did he happen to mention whether or not it’s on a timer | 他有没有恰好提到这上面有定时器 |
[16:32] | or if there’s a remote detonator? | 或者有遥控引爆器之类的 |
[16:33] | I don’t know. I’m terrible with electronics. | 我也不知道 我对电子一窍不通 |
[16:35] | I wish my son Bobby were here. He taught me how to iPad. | 我希望我儿子Bobby在这 他教过我怎么用iPad |
[16:39] | Okay, I also know how to iPad, | 好吧 我也会用iPad |
[16:41] | so maybe I could take a look. | 所以或许我能看一眼 |
[16:42] | Stay where you are! | 待着别动 |
[16:44] | The man told me that when I got the bomb set, | 那个男人说当我拿到这个炸弹的时候 |
[16:46] | I should text him with this phone | 我要用这部手机给他发个消息 |
[16:48] | and if anything went wrong, | 而且如果有什么不对劲 |
[16:49] | I should push this button. | 我应该按这个按钮 |
[16:50] | No, no, no, no! You don’t want to do that. | 不不不不 你不想这么做的 |
[16:52] | Yes, I do. I have to. | 我想这样做 我必须做 |
[16:53] | Well, there’s only one thing to do when two people have diametrically | 好吧 当两个人意见相反的时候 |
[16:55] | opposing opinions on a subject. | 解决方式只有一个 |
[16:58] | – Structured debate. – What? | – 结构化辩论 – 什么 |
[17:00] | Yeah, I just learned about it. | 对 我刚学来的 |
[17:01] | All right, I will argue the negative: | 好吧 我选反方 |
[17:02] | I don’t want to blow up. | 我不想引爆炸弹 |
[17:03] | And you can argue the affirmative: | 你可以选正方 |
[17:05] | you do want to blow up, which I have to say, Pam, | 你想引爆炸弹 但是不得不说 Pam |
[17:07] | is a very tough stance to take. | 这一方的立场可不容易辩论 |
[17:08] | I don’t want to blow up, | 我不想引爆炸弹 |
[17:09] | but the man said he’d give me $500,000. | 但是那个男人说他会给我五十万美元 |
[17:11] | This is so Bobby can take care of my granddaughter. | 这样的话 Bobby就能照顾我孙女了 |
[17:14] | That girl means the world to me. | 我的宝贝孙女就是我的全世界 |
[17:16] | Fine, fine. Point to Pam. | 好的 好的 你得一分 Pam |
[17:17] | But if you care about her so much, | 但是如果你这么在乎她 |
[17:19] | how can you just blow yourself up? | 你怎么能把自己炸死呢 |
[17:20] | You’ll never get to see her again. | 那你就再也见不到她了 |
[17:21] | Well, at least I know she’ll be financially well taken care of. | 但是至少我知道她能衣食无忧了 |
[17:24] | Sure, but is this really how you want her to remember you? | 那倒是 但是你真的想让她用这种方式记住你吗 |
[17:27] | – As a murderer? – I’d rather be remembered | – 记住你是个杀人犯吗 – 我更想让她记住我是 |
[17:28] | as a woman who blew up a mobster to help her family | 一个为了帮家里赚钱而炸死罪犯的人 |
[17:31] | rather than a librarian | 而不是个肠子打结成 |
[17:32] | whose bowels are tied up like a sailor’s knot! | 水手领结一样的图书管理员 |
[17:34] | Okay, that’s a very strong argument. Very strong. | 好吧 这个论点太强了 太强了 |
[17:37] | But you’re forgetting one thing. | 但是你忘了一件事 |
[17:38] | You’re not just gonna be killing a mobster. | 你要炸死的不仅仅是罪犯 |
[17:40] | You’re also gonna be killing me. | 你还会炸死我 |
[17:41] | He said the blast would only hurt people in the room. | 那个人说这个炸弹的威力只能炸死房间里的人 |
[17:44] | You could just walk right out of here. | 你赶紧走就没事了 |
[17:45] | Pam, you know I can’t do that. | Pam 你知道我不能这么做 |
[17:48] | – Now, please, just give me the bomb. – And then what? | – 拜托了 把炸弹给我 – 那然后呢 |
[17:51] | Bobby doesn’t get any money and I go to jail? | Bobby一分钱都拿不到 我也得坐牢 |
[17:53] | I can’t go to jail. | 我不能坐牢 |
[17:54] | Every roommate I’ve ever had has hated me. | 我所有室友都讨厌我 |
[17:56] | In college, I had a roommate named Mary-Ellen, | 我有个叫Mary-Ellen的大学室友 |
[17:58] | and she was dating the brother of Steve Guttenberg… | 她当时在和斯蒂夫·古根伯格的弟弟约会 |
[18:01] | Pam, what are we talking about here? | Pam 跑题了啊 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry. I’m really nervous. | 对不起 我太紧张了 |
[18:04] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! I know it probably feels like | 等等等等 我知道你现在大概觉得 |
[18:05] | you don’t have a lot of options right now. | 你没有什么选择 |
[18:06] | In fact, this whole situation probably feels like… | 实际上 现在的情况就像 |
[18:09] | Like a twisted bowel, but it’s not. | 像一个扭曲的肠子 但它不是 |
[18:11] | There’s still one end of this bowel that’s open. | 仍然有个一端是打开的 |
[18:14] | Which end? | 哪一端 |
[18:16] | – The butt end. – I’m listening. | – 屁股那端 – 我在听 |
[18:19] | Okay, if you hand me that bomb right now, | 好吧 如果你现在把炸弹给我 |
[18:22] | nothing bad will have happened, and that’ll be because of you, | 我保证你没事 这都是因为你 |
[18:25] | because you cooperated. | 因为你很配合 |
[18:26] | Also, I’m sure a judge would understand | 而且 我相信法官也能理解 |
[18:29] | how you got into this situation. | 你是被迫卷进来的 |
[18:30] | I mean, you were asked to do this by an Antonio Banderas type. | 你是被安东尼奥·班德拉斯类型的人要求这么做的 |
[18:33] | Who could say no to that? | 没人能拒绝这件事啊 |
[18:34] | And even if you do go to prison, | 而且就算你进了监狱 |
[18:36] | it is gonna be such a fancy prison. | 也会进一个高级监狱 |
[18:38] | – With a lot of crafts? – Yes, with tons of crafts. | – 有好多工艺品的那种吗 – 应有尽有 |
[18:42] | Pam, listen to me. | Pam 听我说 |
[18:45] | Let’s untwist this bowel together. | 我们一起把打结的肠子解开 |
[18:48] | Let’s clear everything out. | 把这些事情都解决 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:00] | You did great, Pam. Thank you. | 做得好 Pam 谢谢 |
[19:02] | Now that it’s out of my hands, I can see it really is a bomb. | 它现在不在我手上 我看出来了它真是个炸弹啊 |
[19:05] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是啊 真的是 |
[19:06] | – Oh, my God, get some help! – Okay. | – 啊 天呐 快点找人救咱们啊 – 好的 |
[19:11] | – You okay? – Hey. Yeah, I’m okay. | – 你没事吧 – 嘿 是啊 没事 |
[19:17] | Really surprised by Pam. | 真是被Pam惊着了 |
[19:18] | – I did not see that coming. – Right? | – 我都没看出来 – 是吧 |
[19:20] | You should have seen the look on my face when I saw it was her. | 你真应该看看我当时发现是她之后的反应 |
[19:22] | Your jaw just dropped. | 你都惊掉下巴了 |
[19:24] | – Oh, she’s right there. – Mm-hmm. | – 哦 她来了 – 嗯哼 |
[19:25] | Good-bye, Pam. Good luck with everything. | 拜拜 Pam 祝你好运 |
[19:28] | – Kind of liked her in the end. – Yeah. | – 到最后竟然还有点喜欢她了 – 是啊 |
[19:30] | – So did they defuse the bomb? – Yeah, one of ’em. | – 炸弹拆了吗 – 是啊 拆了一个 |
[19:34] | Oh, you didn’t hear? There was a second bomb. | 哦 你没听说么 还有一个炸弹 |
[19:37] | Ya butt. | 你的翘臀 |
[19:38] | – Ya butt is da bomb. – Aww. | – 你的翘臀就是炸弹 – 嗷呜 |
[19:40] | On our anniversary. | 在我们的结婚纪念日重温 |
[19:42] | Speaking of which, I requested next week off | 说到纪念日 我请了一周的假 |
[19:44] | so we can take an actual vacation… to the water park. | 这样我们就可以去度假了 去 水上公园 |
[19:48] | I’ve never been more in love with you in my entire life. | 这是我这辈子最爱你的时刻 |
[19:51] | And hey, I’ve been thinking, and I do want to have kids. | 还有 我在想 我的确想要孩子 |
[19:58] | With you. | 我们俩的孩子 |
[20:00] | – You’re not scared anymore? – Oh, no, I am so scared. | – 你不害怕了吗 – 害怕 还是害怕 |
[20:04] | Maybe even more so than before, | 可能比以前更怕 |
[20:05] | but I was scared in there with Pam too, | 但是我刚才和Pam在屋子里的时候也很害怕 |
[20:07] | and you know, I didn’t panic or mess anything up there. | 但是你看到了 我没慌 也没搞砸 |
[20:10] | If anything, I was sharper. I was a freakin’ debate genius. | 实际上 我更机灵了 我可真是个辩论天才 |
[20:13] | Debate genius? Oh, that’s very hot. | 辩论天才 这也太性感了 |
[20:15] | Oh, that’s an added bonus. Okay, keep that energy up. | 还有意外收获啊 保持这个状态 |
[20:18] | But the point that I was actually trying to make is, | 但是我实际想表示的观点是 |
[20:22] | maybe it’s a good thing that I’m scared of fatherhood. | 我怕当爸爸这件事也是件好事 |
[20:24] | You know? Maybe it’ll turn me into a freakin’ dad genius. | 你知道吗 也许它会让我成为一个天才爸爸 |
[20:31] | But we don’t have to start trying right away, right? | 但是我们不用马上就要孩子吧 |
[20:33] | I mean, I don’t know that I’m all the way there yet. | 我是说 我不知道我有没有完全准备好 |
[20:36] | No, of course not. | 不急 当然不急 |
[20:37] | – Whenever we’re both ready. – How do you know when that is? | – 等我们俩都准备好了 – 你怎么知道那是什么时候 |
[20:40] | I guess we’ll just have to have another one | 我猜我们到时候会有另一个 |
[20:42] | of these really fun, casual conversations. | 有趣又随意的交谈 |
[20:45] | Cool. Love that. Can’t wait. | 我喜欢这个 迫不及待了 |
[20:48] | – Can we go home now? – Yes, please. | – 我们回家吧 – 恩 走吧 |
[20:50] | Maybe we can grab some Thai food and brainstorm baby names? | 或许我们可以点一些泰国菜吃然后想想孩子的名字 |
[20:54] | Ooh, I like that. | 哦 好啊 |
[20:55] | Now, I am a fan of the show “American Gladiators.” | 我现在是<美国角斗士>的粉丝 |
[20:58] | How do you feel about the name Blaze Peralta? | 你觉得”烈焰勇士Peralta”这个名字怎么样 |
[21:02] | Not great. | 不怎么样 |
[21:03] | – What about Laser? – No. | – 那”激光战士”呢 – 不行 |
[21:05] | – Nitro? – No. | -“氮气熊兵” – 不行 |
[21:06] | – Viper? – No. | – “毒蛇恶魔” – 不行 |
[21:07] | – Atlas? – Ooh, I do love atlases. | – “阿特拉斯” – 哦 我挺喜欢地图集的 |
[21:09] | Mm, common ground. | 嗯 达成一致 |