时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Sir, you wanted to see me? | 警监 你找我 |
[00:02] | Yes, I have an assignment for you. | 对 我有个任务给你 |
[00:03] | I’m afraid it’s not a pleasant one. | 并且恐怕算不上是个好活 |
[00:04] | Oh, my God. Please tell me it’s not… | 天啊 拜托千万别是 |
[00:06] | Yes, it’s Hitchcock related. | 没错 跟Hitchcock有关 |
[00:09] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[00:10] | Detective Hitchcock is set to testify in court this afternoon. | Hitchcock警探今天下午要在法庭上作证 |
[00:13] | It’s an important case, | 这个案子很重要 |
[00:14] | and I’d rather not get another call from the DA | 并且我不想再接到地方检察官打来的电话 |
[00:16] | saying he showed up “Covered in condiments.” | 说他出庭时”浑身都是调味品”了 |
[00:19] | So you want me to keep Hitchcock | 所以你想让我在剩下的一整天里 |
[00:21] | from spilling on himself for the rest of the day? | 防止Hitchcock倒自己一身 |
[00:23] | We both know that’s impossible. | 你我都知道那不可能 |
[00:24] | – I’m counting on you. – I won’t do it. | – 我就指望你了 – 我不干 |
[00:26] | – There’s nobody else I trust. – What you’re asking is insane. | – 我没有别人可以信任 – 你提的要求简直是疯了 |
[00:28] | – I’m not asking. – It’s a suicide mission! | – 这不是请求 – 这是一项自杀性任务 |
[00:31] | – Then prepare for death. – You’ve lost your mind! | – 那就准备好牺牲 – 你已经失去理智了 |
[00:33] | This is a direct order, Detective! Get in line! | 这是一道命令 警探 立刻就位 |
[00:35] | Hey. You guys startled Hitchcock. | 喂 你们把Hitchcock吓到了 |
[00:37] | He spilled two full jars of spaghetti sauce on himself. | 他把整整两罐意大利面酱撒到身上了 |
[00:40] | Thanks a lot, fellas. | 拜你们所赐 伙计们 |
[01:02] | Ames, super important question. | Ames 问你一个超级重要的问题 |
[01:04] | Which one of these shirts should I wear to dinner | 我今晚应该穿哪件去 |
[01:05] | with your mom tonight? | 跟你妈妈吃饭 |
[01:06] | Those are exactly the same. | 这两件一模一样好吗 |
[01:07] | I have a signature look, Rosa. | 这是我的标志性着装 Rosa |
[01:09] | Put on a T-shirt for all I care. | 你穿T恤去我也不在乎了 |
[01:11] | It doesn’t matter what you wear. | 你穿什么并不重要 |
[01:12] | Of course it matters. | 穿什么当然重要 |
[01:13] | He has to wear the smaller checks. | 他必须穿格子更小的那件 |
[01:15] | Big checks wash him out. Where are you, Amy? | 大格子显得他很憔悴 你怎么回事 Amy |
[01:17] | It doesn’t matter, because the night is already ruined. | 无所谓 反正今晚已经被毁了 |
[01:20] | My stupid mother invited | 我的傻逼老妈还请了 |
[01:21] | my stupid brother David to join us. | 我那个傻逼哥哥David一起来 |
[01:23] | I thought you liked your brothers. | 我以为你很喜欢你的哥哥们 |
[01:24] | I have seven brothers, Rosa, | 我有七个哥哥 Rosa |
[01:25] | and I like all of them except David. | 我喜欢他们所有人 除了David |
[01:27] | Perfect David. | 完美的David |
[01:28] | David graduated at the top of his class at the police academy. | David从警察学院毕业的时候是班上魁首 |
[01:31] | David took a bullet for the mayor. | David替市长挡了一枪 |
[01:32] | David bakes his own bread. | David自己烤面包 |
[01:34] | Ooh, and does this David have a sister? | 喔 David有没有什么姐妹 |
[01:36] | – Yes. Amy is his sister. – And what’s her deal? | – 有啊 Amy就是他的妹妹 – 那她缺男人吗 |
[01:38] | You were at the wedding, Hitchcock. | 你不是参加婚礼了吗 Hitchcock |
[01:40] | I’m just gonna call and cancel. | 我打算打电话取消聚餐 |
[01:41] | I really don’t want to have dinner with my mom | 我真的不想跟我妈吃饭的时候 |
[01:42] | fawning all over the golden boy. | 她只顾讨好那个天之骄子 |
[01:44] | I’m sure your mom loves you both equally. | 我相信你妈妈对你们的爱是平等的 |
[01:46] | No, she definitely doesn’t. | 不 她确实不是 |
[01:47] | My parents arrange the photos of their kids | 我的父母按照谁最让他们骄傲的先后顺序 |
[01:48] | by who makes them the proudest. | 摆放孩子们的照片 |
[01:50] | Number one goes on the mantel above the fireplace, | 最棒的那个放在壁炉架上 |
[01:52] | two through four on the piano, | 第二名到第四名放在钢琴上 |
[01:53] | – and the rest are on the staircase. – This is wack. | – 剩下的就挂在楼梯旁 – 这也太差劲了 |
[01:55] | – So David’s on the mantel? – Always. | – 所以David的在壁炉架上吗 – 一直都是 |
[01:56] | Meanwhile, my picture gathers dust on the piano. | 相比之下 我的照片就在钢琴上吃灰 |
[01:58] | The piano’s not that bad. | 放在钢琴上也不错啊 |
[01:59] | Nobody in the family even plays, Rosa. | 我家里没人弹钢琴 Rosa |
[02:01] | At least people use the stairs. | 至少楼梯还能被大家用到 |
[02:02] | All right, David is perfect, but so are you. | 好了 David很完美 但你也一样 |
[02:04] | Let’s just go tonight, and I’ll be your hype man. | 今晚我们还是去吧 我来做你的吹捧者 |
[02:06] | You know how good I am at talking you up. | 你知道我有多会夸你 |
[02:08] | Here, watch. Hey, Scully. | 看着 Scully |
[02:09] | Did you know that Amy is super cool? | 你知不知道Amy是个超级酷的人 |
[02:12] | No way. Can I get your autograph, ma’am? | 真的吗 能给我签个名吗 长官 |
[02:14] | – See? – Fine, we’ll go. | – 你看 – 好吧 那就去吧 |
[02:16] | What, too stuck up for your fans? | 什么 对你的粉丝这么傲慢吗 |
[02:18] | Ya friggin’ turd! | 你这个混球 |
[02:20] | Hey, Captain, Sarge, | 警监 警长 |
[02:21] | I have a case I want to discuss with you. | 有个案子我想跟你们讨论一下 |
[02:22] | You want to talk about work in the break room? | 你是想在休息室里讨论工作的事吗 |
[02:25] | That’s highly unorthodox, but I suppose we can give it a try. | 虽然有些离经叛道 但觉得可以试试 |
[02:27] | Okay, so I have a perp… | 好 我这里有一个罪犯 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry, this is insane. Let’s talk in my office. | 抱歉 我受不了了 我们还是去我办公室谈吧 |
[02:31] | Much better. All right, Boyle, | 舒服多了 好了 Boyle |
[02:32] | what’s this case you wanted to talk about? | 你想谈的是什么案子 |
[02:34] | I have a perp, Alfonso Tucker, | 有个罪犯 叫Alfonso Tucker |
[02:36] | transferring into our holding cell. | 要转移到我们的扣留室 |
[02:37] | The guy who was dealing that toxic batch of meth? | 那个贩卖有毒冰毒的家伙 |
[02:39] | Yeah, and he refuses to name his supplier. | 对 他拒绝交代他的供货人 |
[02:41] | I want to send someone into holding, | 我想把一个我们的人关进囚室 |
[02:43] | undercover as a perp, to see if they can get him to open up. | 伪装成罪犯 看看能不能让他开口 |
[02:45] | Why don’t you do it? | 你为什么不去 |
[02:47] | You’re always going on about your acting abilities | 你一直滔滔不绝地说你的演技 |
[02:48] | and that time you played Annie. | 还有上次你扮演了Annie |
[02:50] | I’m an adult man, Sarge. I didn’t play Annie. | 我是一名成年男子 警长 我没有扮演Annie |
[02:53] | I was in “Annie.” | 我只是出演<安妮(Annie)>那部戏 |
[02:55] | I played Miss Hannigan. | 我扮演的是Hannigan小姐 |
[02:56] | Unfortunately, Alfonso knows I’m a cop, | 可惜 Alfonso知道我是个警察了 |
[02:58] | so I can’t be Maxwell Blaze. | 所以我不能当Maxwell Blaze了 |
[03:02] | But Terry might be right for the role. | 但Terry或许很适合这个角色 |
[03:04] | Ooh, that sounds fun. | 哦 听起来还挺有意思 |
[03:06] | I love flexing my creative muscles. | 我喜欢展现我艺术方面的实力 |
[03:08] | In addition to flexing my actual muscles. | 除了展现我真正的肌肉实力之外 |
[03:10] | – Or I could do it. – What? You hate theater. | – 或者 我去也可以 – 什么 你不是讨厌戏剧吗 |
[03:13] | You always say acting is just professional lying. | 你总是说表演只不过是专业的谎言 |
[03:16] | Yes, but this is what the mission calls for, | 没错 但这是任务所需 |
[03:17] | and I’m good at it. | 并且我很擅长 |
[03:19] | Kevin and I went to a dinner party | Kevin和我曾经参加过一个晚宴 |
[03:21] | where we played the French parlor game “Charades.” | 我们一起玩了法式室内游戏”猜字谜” |
[03:24] | I had to act out Elvis Presley. | 我被迫表演了埃尔维斯·普雷斯利(猫王) |
[03:28] | He’s dead now, so I portrayed him as such. | 他已经去世了 所以我用那种方式演了出来 |
[03:31] | Everyone understood… | 所有人 |
[03:32] | Immediately. | 一下子就猜到了 |
[03:33] | You know, a little competition | 你知道 一场小小的较量 |
[03:34] | might bring out the best in both of you. | 或许可以激发出你们俩的最佳状态 |
[03:36] | We’ll hold auditions this afternoon. | 我们今天下午试演 |
[03:38] | I’ll prepare sides. | 我来准备材料 |
[03:40] | Please wear clothes you can move in. | 请穿上可以正常活动的衣服 |
[03:42] | Okay, let’s get to the table before David gets here. | 我们得在David之前找到桌子 |
[03:45] | My mother loves an early bird. | 我妈妈喜欢早到的人 |
[03:46] | Hey, babe, before we go in, | 亲爱的 进去之前我想说 |
[03:48] | I know I said I was gonna do the whole hype man thing, but… | 我知道我说过要做你的吹捧者什么的 但是 |
[03:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:51] | I shouldn’t compare myself to my brother. | 我不应该拿我自己跟我哥哥比 |
[03:53] | We’re all on our own journey. | 我们有各自的人生 |
[03:55] | What? No. Who told you that garbage? | 什么 不是 谁跟你说的这些废话 |
[03:56] | I was gonna say, we need a backup plan | 我想说的是 我们需要一份备用方案 |
[03:58] | so you can win this thing. | 这样你就能赢得上风了 |
[03:59] | If it starts slipping away, I’ll pretend to choke, | 要是情况不利 我就假装噎到了 |
[04:01] | and then you give me the Heimlich | 然后你就对我用海姆利克氏急救法 |
[04:02] | and save my life in front of everyone. | 在所有人面前救我一命 |
[04:03] | Aw, thanks for not trying to make me a better person. | 哇 谢谢你没有尝试把我变成一个更好的人 |
[04:06] | – I love you. – Love you too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[04:07] | Amy Jake Amy, Jake! | |
[04:10] | David and I both arrived an hour early. | 我和David都早到了一个小时 |
[04:13] | We’re sharing a French onion. | 我们正一块喝法式洋葱汤呢 |
[04:15] | Mother… | 妈的 |
[04:16] | So she’s about to jump, and I say, | 于是她正要跳下去的时候 我说 |
[04:18] | “Hey, I can’t tell you this world is a good place,” | “我不能对你说这个世界是良善之地” |
[04:20] | “but I guarantee you it’s better with you in it.” | “但我向你保证 有你的世界一定会更加美好” |
[04:23] | And she climbs down off the ledge, | 然后她就从窗台上爬了下来 |
[04:24] | – and she gives me a big hug. – Ugh. | – 给了我一个大大的拥抱 – 呕 |
[04:25] | And that was before she won the Oscar? | 这是她得奥斯卡奖之前的事吗 |
[04:27] | I don’t know, I don’t really follow pop culture. | 我不知道 我不怎么关注流行文化 |
[04:29] | You never cease to impress me, David. | 你总是不停地使我感到钦佩 David |
[04:31] | Hey, speaking of impressive, | 说到令人钦佩 |
[04:32] | Amy just went to the NYPD shooting range | Amy刚去过纽约市警察局的射击场 |
[04:34] | and received a gold certification in marksmanship. | 还拿到了射击的金牌证书 |
[04:36] | Oh, I just got the platinum certification. | 哦 我刚刚获得了白金证书 |
[04:38] | What? That exists? What did you do, | 什么 那个是真实存在的吗 你都干了什么 |
[04:39] | curve the bullets, “Wanted”-style? | 让子弹像电影<通缉令>里一样曲线运动吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, I don’t know what “Wanted” Is. I don’t follow pop culture. | 我不知道<通缉令>是什么 我并不关注流行文化 |
[04:43] | But I fired ten shots, and they all went into the same hole. | 不过我打了十枪 他们全都进了同一个洞 |
[04:45] | Oh, so you actually did. | 所以你确实做到了 |
[04:47] | Hey, Camila, did you know that | Camila 你知道 |
[04:48] | Amy is the youngest female sergeant | Amy是99分局历史上 |
[04:50] | in the history of the Nine-Nine? | 最年轻的女警长吗 |
[04:51] | Yes, I’m very proud of her. | 我知道 我很为她骄傲 |
[04:53] | I’m proud of all my children. | 我为我所有的孩子们都感到骄傲 |
[04:54] | The sergeant and the lieutenant. | 警长 还有警督 |
[04:56] | What? You passed the lieutenant’s exam? | 什么 你通过了警督评级考试吗 |
[04:58] | It actually wasn’t something I was planning on taking, | 其实我本来没想考的 |
[05:00] | but then my partner got sick | 但那时候我的搭档病了 |
[05:02] | and I wanted to be able to send home extra money to his wife and kids. | 我希望我能给他的妻儿多送些钱 |
[05:04] | Then I read the MRI. He was totally misdiagnosed. | 后来我看了核磁共振成像 他完全是被误诊了 |
[05:07] | So long story short, Bo is alive, | 所以长话短说 Bo还活着 |
[05:09] | and I got a perfect score on the test for no reason. | 而我无缘无故在测试里拿了满分 |
[05:11] | Oh, man. | 我的天啊 |
[05:12] | Hey, check out these dinner rolls, huh? | 嘿 尝尝这些晚餐小面包吧 |
[05:14] | Love these bad boys. | 爱死这些小坏蛋了 |
[05:15] | I’m just gonna chomp down on that, | 我要尽情咀嚼它 |
[05:17] | recklessly. | 不计后果 |
[05:20] | Oh! Oh, no, Jake! He’s choking! | 噢不 Jake 他噎到了 |
[05:22] | Let David do it. He has EMT training. | 让David来吧 他受过急救医疗训练 |
[05:24] | – I’m here for you, Jake. – I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | – 有我在呢 Jake – 我去趟洗手间 |
[05:26] | You know what… | 等等 |
[05:28] | Don’t worry. It is gonna hurt like hell. | 别担心 这将会让你疼得要命 |
[05:29] | I think it’s actually okay. | 我其实没事了 |
[05:32] | Thank you both so much for coming in. | 感谢你们两个的到来 |
[05:35] | This is a safe space where choices are welcome. | 这是一个适合做出抉择的地方 |
[05:39] | Okay, now, | 好了 现在 |
[05:40] | I trust that both of you had a chance to review the script? | 你们两个都已经看过剧本了 是吗 |
[05:42] | – Yeah. – Good. Now throw them away! | – 是的 – 很好 现在把它们扔掉 |
[05:44] | What the hell? I wrote notes in the margin. | 干嘛呢 我在边上做了笔记的 |
[05:46] | Terry found his super-objective. | Terry找到了自己的奋斗目标 |
[05:48] | I want to see you improvise without the safety net. | 我想看到你们毫无准备的即兴表演 |
[05:51] | I want to see you become Maxwell Blaze. | 我想看到你成为Maxwell Blaze |
[05:55] | So, Maxwell, what was your childhood like? | 那么 Maxwell 你的童年是怎样的 |
[05:58] | I was a lookout at 8, | 我八岁帮人望风 |
[06:00] | had my own corner at 10, | 十岁有了自己的地盘 |
[06:01] | trigger man at 13. | 十三岁当枪手 |
[06:02] | You know what it’s like to look a man in his eyes | 你知不知道当一个人奄奄一息时 直视他的双眼 |
[06:05] | as the life drains out of him? | 是一种怎样的体验 |
[06:07] | I was bad from a young age. | 我从小性本恶 |
[06:09] | At school, I pushed people. | 我在学校里推搡他人 |
[06:11] | And this wasn’t horseplay. This was pushing to hurt. | 那可不是玩闹 那是为了故意伤人 |
[06:15] | Do you have a girlfriend at home? | 你在老家那边有没有女朋友 |
[06:16] | Used to. She got tired of me getting locked up. | 有过 她厌倦了我的牢狱之灾 |
[06:18] | She’s with my brother now. | 她现在从了我哥 |
[06:19] | He better hope I never find his ass. | 他最好不要被我见到 |
[06:22] | I do, and you should see her heavy, | 我有 你可得看看她那丰满的 |
[06:25] | feminine breasts, | 女性乳房 |
[06:26] | with their perfectly placed nipples. | 和那对位置精巧的乳头 |
[06:28] | Don’t get me started on her can. | 更不用提她的肥臀了 |
[06:30] | – What’s your greatest fear? – I ain’t scared of nothing. | – 你最大的恐惧是什么 – 我什么都不怕 |
[06:32] | My girlfriend. I’m scared she’ll find out about my mistress, | 我女朋友 我怕她发现我的情妇 |
[06:36] | who also has a perfect can. | 她也有一副肥臀 |
[06:38] | It’s smaller, but it’s harder. | 虽然小点 但也翘点 |
[06:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:42] | You both have given me something totally different. | 你们给我展示了截然不同的表演 |
[06:44] | I’ve got a lot to think about. | 我有很多地方需要考虑 |
[06:47] | Thank you. Next! | 谢谢你们 下一个 |
[06:49] | What up, dawgs? | 怎么样 兄弟们 |
[06:51] | Norm Scully, reading for Maxwell Blaze. | Norm Scully 试镜角色Maxwell Blaze |
[06:53] | Listen, I just did what anyone would do. | 我不过是做了任何人都会做的事 |
[06:57] | Hey, where’d you go? | 嘿 你去哪里了 |
[06:58] | I just couldn’t stand there while the whole restaurant | 我只是受不了整个餐厅里的人 |
[07:01] | gushed over David saving your life. | 都蜂拥过去夸赞David救你一命 |
[07:02] | Yeah, there was a standing ovation. | 是啊 他们确实起立鼓掌致敬了好一会儿 |
[07:04] | Also, everyone saw you walk away while I was choking, | 还有就是 我噎到的时候大家都看着你走开了 |
[07:06] | and I don’t want to say you’re a villain now, | 我并不想说你是坏人 |
[07:08] | but the B-word was tossed around a lot. | 但满屋的人都骂你是碧池 |
[07:10] | Ugh. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:11] | I just can’t be around him. | 我只是受不了处在他周围 |
[07:13] | – I shouldn’t have come. – So let’s leave. | – 我就不该来的 – 那我们走吧 |
[07:14] | I’ll tell everyone my stomach hurts, which it does. | 我跟他们说我胃疼 这是真的 |
[07:16] | I’m pretty sure he broke my rib when he gave me the Heimlich. | 我很肯定他给我做海姆利克氏急救法的时候折断了一根肋骨 |
[07:18] | Lieutenant Santiago, a word? | Santiago警督 借一步说话 |
[07:20] | Why is David’s captain here? | 为什么David的警监在这里 |
[07:23] | What’s going on? Is there a maniac on the loose, | 发生什么事了 是不是有个疯子走丢了 |
[07:25] | and David’s the only one | 而只有David是唯一能够 |
[07:26] | who can catch him before he blows up a train? | 在他炸火车前把他捉获的人 |
[07:28] | Oh, we could call him the Trainiac. | 噢 那我们可以管他叫疯火车 |
[07:30] | We’re focused on the same things. | 我们的关注点一样 |
[07:31] | Sorry, folks, we’ve discovered a large quantity | 抱歉 伙计们 我们在Santiago警督的桌子里 |
[07:33] | of cocaine in Lieutenant Santiago’s desk. | 发现了大量的可卡因 |
[07:36] | We’ve had to place him under arrest. | 我们只能把他逮捕了 |
[07:38] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[07:44] | Of course. We’ll head over soon. | 当然 我们尽快赶过去 |
[07:46] | So that was my brother. | 刚刚是我哥哥 |
[07:48] | He needs me to bail him out of jail. | 他需要我保释他出监狱 |
[07:51] | I feel so awful for him. | 我真为他感到难堪 |
[07:52] | You are smiling so much. | 你笑的有点过分了 |
[07:54] | No, no, I promise. I feel so, so, bad. | 不不 我保证 我真的感到很难过 |
[07:56] | Rosa D Rosa D! | |
[07:57] | – Deezer, what up? – Deezer? | – 迪子 你好呀 – 迪子 |
[07:58] | Hey, Scully, did you do something new with your hair? | 嘿 Scully 你换了新发型吗 |
[08:00] | Same thing as always: put mousse in it while it’s wet | 还是老样子 往湿发上喷慕斯 |
[08:03] | then I watch a scary movie. | 然后看一部恐怖片 |
[08:04] | – You the man. – What is wrong with her? | – 你是最棒的 – 她什么毛病 |
[08:06] | Her brother David got arrested. | 她哥哥David被捕了 |
[08:08] | – He’s a cokehead! – And you’re happy about this? | – 他是个瘾君子 – 你对此感到非常高兴 |
[08:10] | That’s savage. I love it. | 够残酷 我喜欢 |
[08:11] | – I’m not happy about it! – All right. | – 我没有高兴 – 好了 |
[08:13] | Calm down, Littlefinger. | 冷静点 小指头 |
[08:14] | He’s in a lot of trouble, you know. | 他麻烦可大了 你知不知道 |
[08:16] | Yeah, yeah, you’re right. You’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[08:17] | It’s a terrible situation. | 情况很糟糕 |
[08:19] | – Let’s go bail him out. – All right. | – 我们去保释他吧 – 好的 |
[08:21] | Ooh, should I get my hair blown out first? | 噢 我是不是应该先做个发型 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna have pictures from today for the rest of my life. | 我要把今天的照片永世留存 |
[08:26] | Are you… A bad person? | 你莫非是 坏人 |
[08:30] | Casting’s up! | 选角出来了 |
[08:31] | This is not a high school play, Boyle. | 这可不是高中戏剧社团 Boyle |
[08:33] | Just let us know who you went with. | 直接告诉我们你选了谁 |
[08:34] | Okay, first of all, | 好的 首先 |
[08:35] | I want to say that this was | 我不得不承认这是 |
[08:36] | one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever had to make. | 我人生中做过最艰难的决定之一 |
[08:38] | There is so much talent in this room. | 这房间里人才济济 |
[08:40] | Just tell us, bitch. | 快告诉我们 小婊砸 |
[08:42] | Act as if you already have the role. | 你就装作已经得到了角色就行 |
[08:43] | I could have cast any one of you | 选择你们之间任何一个 |
[08:46] | and put on a great show, | 都能演一场大戏 |
[08:47] | but I had to make a call. | 但是我要做出抉择 |
[08:49] | Enough, Boyle. We’re all adults. | 够了 Boyle 我们都是成年人了 |
[08:50] | No one cares about this that much. | 没人会在乎这些了 |
[08:52] | – It’s Captain Holt. – Captain Holt? | – 我选择Holt警监 – Holt警监 |
[08:54] | He was the worst one! | 他是最差的 |
[08:55] | No offense, but Holt was so unconvincing. | 没有冒犯的意思 但Holt太没说服力了 |
[08:58] | He kept referring to his childhood | 他一直把他的童年形容成 |
[08:59] | as a soot-covered street urchin. | 一个浑身碳灰的街头顽童 |
[09:01] | Yes, I gave myself a Dickensian backstory, | 是的 我给了自己一个狄更斯式的背景设定 |
[09:04] | which apparently made quite the impression. | 显然 效果非常好 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry, Sarge. | 抱歉 警长 |
[09:07] | Honestly, I don’t think I’m the right director | 老实说 我不是合适你的导演 |
[09:10] | to bring your vision of Maxwell Blaze to life. | 我没法实现你那个版本的Maxwell Blaze |
[09:14] | What does that even mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[09:15] | It means you blew it. | 意思就是你失败了 |
[09:16] | Walk away, Jeffords. Walk away. | 放弃挣扎吧 Jeffords 放弃吧 |
[09:19] | 布鲁克林 拘留所 亚特兰大大道275号 | |
[09:19] | Okay, this is gonna be my mantel shot. | 好了 这将会是我被放在壁炉架上的照片 |
[09:22] | So every time Mom and Dad look at it, | 这样每次爸爸妈妈看到它 |
[09:23] | they’ll be reminded of what David did. | 就会想起David的所作所为 |
[09:25] | I would say you should chill out, | 我本想说你该冷静一点 |
[09:26] | but this is actually making me feel great about my family | 但这让我为我的家庭感到骄傲 |
[09:28] | so let’s dive in. | 我们开始吧 |
[09:29] | Everybody say “Possession with intent to distribute”! | 一起说”持有毒品并有销售意图” |
[09:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:34] | – Oh! – Ah, David, hi there. | – 噢 – 啊 David 你来了 |
[09:35] | That was unrelated to your recent arrest | 刚刚的事跟你最近因”持有毒品并有销售意图” |
[09:37] | for possession with intent to distribute. | 而被捕的情况一点关系都没有 |
[09:38] | – How are you? – Not great. | – 你还好吗 – 不太好 |
[09:40] | Yeah, jail is rough. | 是啊 监狱生活艰难 |
[09:41] | You got to go poop in front of everyone. | 你得在众目睽睽之下拉屎 |
[09:43] | I remember when I was in prison, | 我还记得我坐牢的时候 |
[09:44] | I held it for weeks, and when I finally did go, | 我憋了几周 最后终于忍不住的时候 |
[09:46] | it was… | 实在是 |
[09:47] | You know what, Jake? This isn’t about you. | 你知道吗 Jake 这件事和你没什么关系 |
[09:49] | So, David, did you get fired, | 那么 David 你是被炒了 |
[09:51] | or is there gonna be, like, a hearing? | 还是说会有 比如说 听讯会 |
[09:53] | She’s asking so she can be there to support you. | 她这么问是为了到时候去现场支持你 |
[09:55] | Oh, yeah, I wouldn’t miss it. | 噢 是的 我绝对不会错过的 |
[09:56] | – I’m so excited. – To support you. | – 我好激动 – 为了支持你 |
[09:58] | That’s what I said. | 那正是我所说的 |
[09:59] | – I’m really looking forward to being there. – To support you. | – 我真的很期待能到那里去 – 支持你 |
[10:01] | Yeah, we’re saying the same thing. | 是的 我们说的一样 |
[10:02] | – I am pumped this is happening. – All right, babe, | – 我简直兴奋坏了 – 好了 宝贝 |
[10:04] | maybe your brother doesn’t want to talk about what happened. | 或许你的哥哥并不想多谈事情的经过 |
[10:06] | – Let’s just go. – It’s okay. | – 我们还是走吧 – 没关系 |
[10:07] | I owe you guys an explanation. | 我欠你们一个解释 |
[10:09] | I actually started doing drugs when I was a teenager. | 我其实从青少年时期就开始嗑药了 |
[10:11] | You know how Mom and Dad put so much pressure on us? | 你还记得爸爸妈妈给我们那么多的压力吗 |
[10:14] | Eventually I just kind of cracked. | 最后我有点崩溃了 |
[10:16] | Wait, you felt pressure? | 等等 你感到压力 |
[10:18] | You always seemed to effortlessly thrive at everything. | 你看上去总是毫不费劲地得到一切 |
[10:22] | I was so jealous. | 我超嫉妒的 |
[10:23] | But knowing that you also felt the pressure… | 但是得知你也感到压力 |
[10:24] | All right, we can drop the act. | 好了 我们可以不用继续演戏了 |
[10:25] | I just didn’t know who was listening. | 刚刚可能有人在监听我们 |
[10:27] | What act, now? | 演什么戏 |
[10:27] | Everything I’ve said before just now is a lie. | 刚刚我说的一切都只是胡扯 |
[10:29] | I’m being framed. | 我被陷害了 |
[10:30] | I’ve been investigating these dirty cops | 我一直在调查那些 |
[10:31] | who are being paid off by the Brazilian mob. | 被巴西黑手党收买的黑警 |
[10:33] | Oh, Brazilian mobsters are so good-looking. | 噢 巴西黑手党都太好看了 |
[10:35] | They’re just a bunch of Giseles, the women and the men. | 宛如成群的吉赛尔 都是美男美女 |
[10:37] | Yes, it’s insane. They’re all gorgeous. | 没错 太疯狂了 他们都美艳动人 |
[10:39] | Anyway, I think I got too close. | 话说回来 我想我打探得太深了 |
[10:41] | Those dirty cops must have planted the drugs in my desk. | 那些黑警肯定是把毒品放到了我的桌子里 |
[10:43] | So what you’re saying is, you’re not addicted to cocaine? | 所以你的意思是 你并没有对可卡因上瘾 |
[10:46] | Amy, it’s me. I don’t even drink coffee. | Amy 这可是我啊 我连咖啡都不喝的 |
[10:48] | I have too much respect for my body. | 我太敬重自己的身体了 |
[10:50] | This is water. | 这是水 |
[10:50] | And you didn’t feel pressure from Mom and Dad? | 那你也不觉得爸妈给你压力 |
[10:53] | No, they’re so supportive. | 不 他们那么支持我 |
[10:54] | I’d actually love some constructive criticism. | 我倒真的希望听到一些建设性批评 |
[10:56] | It’s the only way to grow. | 只有这样才能成长 |
[10:58] | Anyway, thank you so much for bailing me out. | 不管怎么说 非常感谢你们把我保释出来 |
[11:00] | If you can just drop me off at home, I will clear my name, | 等你们把我送到家 我就去洗清名誉 |
[11:02] | and things can go back to the way they were. | 然后事情就会回到从前那样了 |
[11:03] | The way they were. Great. | 从前那样 妙啊 |
[11:05] | It’s my favorite way of things being. | 那可是我最喜欢的状态 |
[11:08] | Okay, Alfonso, I hope you like it here in holding. | 好了 Alfonso 希望你喜欢待在这儿 |
[11:11] | It’s gonna be a while. | 你要等上一段时间 |
[11:14] | So… | 所以 |
[11:17] | – what they got you in here for? – Drugs. | – 你是怎么进来的 – 毒品 |
[11:18] | They want me to flip, but I’m no snitch. | 他们想让我招供 但我可不是告密的人 |
[11:21] | I’d rather do the time. | 我宁愿蹲牢 |
[11:23] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[11:24] | I pushed a man, just to see him frown. | 我推了一把别人 就为了看他皱皱眉头 |
[11:26] | He is terrible. | 他真是糟透了 |
[11:28] | Yeah, it’s almost like casting a robotic old nerd | 是啊 这看上去仿佛选一个机器人似的老书呆子 |
[11:31] | was a huge mistake. | 是个天大的错误 |
[11:32] | Was it a mistake, Sarge? | 这是个错误吗 警长 |
[11:34] | Or was it a stroke of brilliance? | 还是说这是智慧的一击 |
[11:36] | – What are you talking about? – Look, you’re a good actor. | – 你在说什么 – 听着 你是个好演员 |
[11:38] | You could even be a great one. But you’re too gentle. | 甚至可以说是个绝佳的演员 但你太温和了 |
[11:40] | Life hasn’t kicked you around enough. | 生活还没有打得你满地找牙 |
[11:42] | I mean, I grew up poor, | 我出身贫寒 |
[11:43] | and my father was emotionally abusive. | 还有个情感虐待的爸爸 |
[11:45] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[11:46] | You needed to be rejected by me, | 你需要被我拒绝 |
[11:47] | a man you admire so much. | 毕竟你那么崇拜我 |
[11:50] | What? So all this was just to make me mad? | 啥 所以这一切只是为了让我生气 |
[11:52] | I need you to feel the anger and resentment | 我需要你感到愤怒和憎恶 |
[11:55] | that Tyrone McCallister feels every single day of his life. | 就像Tyrone McCallister每天都在经历的那样 |
[11:59] | Who’s Tyrone McCallister? | Tyrone McCallister是谁 |
[12:01] | You are. | 是你 |
[12:02] | That’s the part I wrote for you all along. | 这就是我一直以来为你定制的角色 |
[12:05] | This is so stupid, Boyle. | 这太蠢了 Boyle |
[12:07] | You can’t manipulate somebody like this | 你不能就这么操纵别人 |
[12:08] | and then expect them to get on board. | 还指望着他们赞成你的想法 |
[12:10] | Right, Sarge? | 对吧 警长 |
[12:10] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[12:13] | My name’s Tyrone. | 我的名字是Tyrone |
[12:16] | Tyrone McGallagher Tyrone McGallagher. | |
[12:17] | – McCallister. – McCallister. | – 是McCallister – McCallister |
[12:19] | So I checked up on David’s case file. | 所以我查了David的案宗 |
[12:21] | He passed his drug test. | 他通过了毒品检测 |
[12:23] | Apparently he has the cleanest blood they’ve ever seen. | 显然 这是他们见过最干净的血液 |
[12:25] | I knew this was all too good to be true. | 我就知道这一切美好得太不真实了 |
[12:26] | Now David’s gonna clear his name | 现在David要去洗清名誉 |
[12:28] | and singlehandedly take down drug dealers and dirty cops | 单打独斗地搞定毒贩和黑警 |
[12:31] | and get another medal from the governor. | 然后从州长手里再领一个奖章 |
[12:32] | It sounds pretty dangerous. | 听起来挺危险的 |
[12:33] | Maybe we should help him. | 也许我们该帮帮他 |
[12:34] | Pretty sure he can handle this on his own. | 我很确定他自己就能处理得很好 |
[12:35] | That’s never been a problem for him. | 这对他来说从来不是什么问题 |
[12:37] | All right, look, Ames. | 好吧 听着 Ames |
[12:39] | I never had a brother, | 我从没有过兄弟 |
[12:41] | but I know four guys who did, | 但我知道四个有兄弟的人 |
[12:42] | and they would have fights and squabbles, | 他们彼此之间会打架和争吵 |
[12:44] | but in the end, they always had each other’s shells. | 但到最后 他们总是在彼此的壳后(互相支持) |
[12:48] | Are you talking about the Ninja Turtles? | 你是在说<忍者神龟>吗 |
[12:49] | Of course I’m talking about the Ninja Turtles! | 我当然是在说<忍者神龟> |
[12:51] | Look, if something happens to your brother, | 听着 如果你哥哥出了什么三长两短 |
[12:53] | you are gonna regret it, | 你会后悔的 |
[12:54] | just like Raph regretted it when he abandoned Leo | 就像拉斐尔后悔自己把达芬奇扔下 |
[12:56] | in the Technodrome with Krang. | 让他在科技球里独自面对朗格一样 |
[12:57] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:58] | Well, that’s on you. It’s a classic. | 那是你自己的问题 这可是经典 |
[13:00] | The point is, if your brother gets hurt | 重点是 如果你哥哥受伤了 |
[13:01] | and you don’t get his back now, | 而你不在他的身旁帮助他 |
[13:03] | it’s gonna haunt you for the rest of your life. | 你这辈子都没法放下这件事的 |
[13:05] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[13:07] | – Obviously you’re right. – Thank you. | – 显然是对的 – 谢谢你 |
[13:08] | If David gets killed by the Brazilian mafia, | 如果David被巴西的黑手党杀了 |
[13:10] | my parents’ mantel is gonna become, like, | 我爸妈的壁炉会变得 就像是 |
[13:12] | a permanent shrine to him. | 他永久的神坛 |
[13:13] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 那不是我所说的意思 |
[13:13] | Oh, the thought of it makes me want to puke. | 噢 光是想想就让我反胃 |
[13:15] | You’ve learned the wrong lesson. | 你学到了错误的教训 |
[13:16] | Come on, let’s go help the bastard. | 走吧 咱们去帮一把那个混蛋 |
[13:17] | Don’t love how we got here, | 不太喜欢我们这么做的原因 |
[13:19] | but we’re going where I want. | 但这正是我想要的结果 |
[13:22] | I’m glad you guys are here. | 我很高兴你们在这儿 |
[13:23] | So this place is run by the Brazilian mob. | 所以 这个地方是由巴西的匪帮运营的 |
[13:24] | My CI tells me there’s a ledger with all the cops on payroll | 我的线人说有个写着所有在编黑警名字的账本 |
[13:27] | hidden in here somewhere. | 就藏在这里的某个地方 |
[13:28] | I’m guessing it’s in that room surrounded by armed guards. | 我猜是那个被荷枪实弹的保镖围着的房间 |
[13:30] | Those are guards? | 那是保镖 |
[13:31] | I thought they were models. | 我以为他们是模特 |
[13:32] | We need a plan to get past them. | 我们需要一个计划来绕过他们 |
[13:34] | So here’s what I’m thinking. I speak a little Portuguese | 我是这么想的 我会说一丢丢葡萄牙语 |
[13:36] | from that time I opened a school in the favelas of Rio. | 是我当年在里约贫民窟开办学校时学的 |
[13:38] | – Ugh, barf. – What? | – 呕 恶心 – 什么 |
[13:39] | I said barf. | 我说恶心 |
[13:40] | I can’t deal with your bragging anymore. | 我没法忍受你的自吹自擂了 |
[13:41] | How is that bragging? | 那怎么就是自吹自擂了 |
[13:42] | I said I speak a little Portuguese. | 我说我会说一丢丢葡萄牙语 |
[13:44] | when I’m actually fluent. Obrigado | 但实际上我非常流利 (葡语)谢谢 |
[13:46] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[13:47] | Look, if you’re so angry with me, why are you even here? | 听着 你要是对我这么不满 为什么还要来这儿 |
[13:50] | Because Jake convinced me if you die, | 因为Jake说服我如果你死了 |
[13:51] | I’d never hear the end of it from Mom and Dad. | 我就要听爸妈滔滔不绝了 |
[13:53] | That’s not exactly how I phrased it. | 那并不是我所使用的表达 |
[13:55] | Look, I get it. You’re jealous. | 听着 我明白 你嫉妒了 |
[13:56] | I’d be jealous too if someone was better than me | 如果生命中有个人所有事都做得比我好 |
[13:58] | at everything their whole life. | 我也会嫉妒的 |
[14:00] | – Oh, no. – Not everything. | – 哦不 – 可不是所有事 |
[14:02] | I have more allergies than you. | 我比你有更多过敏的东西 |
[14:03] | Not the best brag. | 这可没什么吹的 |
[14:04] | I have so many allergies, | 我对那么多东西过敏 |
[14:05] | I just found out i’m allergic to chia seeds. | 我刚发现我对奇亚籽过敏 |
[14:07] | But apparently effective. | 但显然是很有效的 |
[14:07] | I’m allergic to chia and acai berries. | 我对奇亚籽和巴西莓都过敏 |
[14:10] | Yeah? My throat gets scratchy when I eat stone fruit. | 是吗 我只要吃核果 嗓子就会变哑 |
[14:12] | Oh, yeah? I’m also a better dancer than you. | 噢是嘛 我跳舞也比你好 |
[14:16] | Ames, you have badly misjudged your own abilities. | Ames 你彻底误会了自己的水平 |
[14:18] | You think you’re better than me? | 你觉得你比我跳得好 |
[14:21] | Oh, damn. | 我勒个去 |
[14:22] | She’s got a shot. | 她还有点胜率 |
[14:25] | What, afraid to use your forearms? | 咋了 不敢用你的小臂吗 |
[14:27] | Pretty good. | 棒极了 |
[14:28] | You’re not using enough elbow! | 你可没怎么用到胳膊肘 |
[14:30] | Guys, those aren’t the parts people feature when they dance. | 二位 那不是人们在跳舞时会用到的部位 |
[14:32] | Now can we please find a way to distract those guards? | 现在我们可不可以想个办法来支开那些保镖 |
[14:34] | Don’t worry, Jake, ’cause I’m about to end this thing. | 别担心 Jake 我这就终结这场比赛 |
[14:37] | Death drop! | 死亡一字马 |
[14:41] | – Oh, that looked really bad. – Are you okay? | – 噢 这看起来真不妙 – 你还好吗 |
[14:43] | Oh, look, the guards are leaving their post. | 噢看啊 保镖们正在离开他们的岗位 |
[14:45] | Looks like they’re coming here to help you. | 看上去他们要过来帮你了 |
[14:46] | Jake, you should go now. | Jake 你该现在过去 |
[14:47] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m “Fone.” | – 你确定吗 – 是的 我很”嚎” |
[14:49] | Oh, well, as long as you’re “Fone.” | 噢 只要你很”嚎”就行 |
[14:51] | – Jake, go. – All right, fine. | – Jake 快去 – 好吧好吧 |
[14:55] | Believe me, they’re perfect. | 相信我 它们是完美的 |
[14:56] | They’re about 5 1/2 pounds each, | 每个大概5.5磅 |
[14:58] | and they look so good smushed together. | 而且它们被压在一起的时候看起来好极了 |
[15:01] | Or dangling. | 或者说诱人极了 |
[15:06] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[15:07] | – Hey. – Cops, man. | – 嘿 – 条子啊 老弟 |
[15:09] | – Mm-hmm. – Word. | – 嗯哼 – 没错 |
[15:11] | McCallister, your lawyer’s here. | McCallister 你的律师来了 |
[15:13] | – He wants to talk to you. – Already? | – 他想和你谈谈 – 这么快 |
[15:15] | What the hell, man? I was just getting started. | 搞什么啊兄弟 我才刚刚开始 |
[15:17] | And yet it felt like forever. | 但感觉已经是永恒 |
[15:18] | You were playing at Alfonso, not with Alfonso. | 你在敷衍Alfonso而不是和他搞好关系 |
[15:22] | What are you doing right now, Sarge? | 你现在在干什么呢 警长 |
[15:24] | – Listening to you? – Yes, listening. | – 听你说话 – 对 在倾听 |
[15:25] | What humans do 95% of the time | 这是人类在95%的时间里干的事情 |
[15:27] | and Tyrone does, apparently, none of the time. | 而Tyrone显然从来不这么做 |
[15:30] | I want you to go back in there and listen. | 我希望你回去 然后倾听 |
[15:32] | – Can you do that for me? – Yeah, okay, jeez. | – 你能为我这么做吗 – 好吧 天啊 |
[15:35] | I mean, you know, look, take the note about Tyrone or don’t. | 我是说 你要么接受建议怎么扮演Tyrone 要么别听了 |
[15:37] | What do I know? But also, I created him. | 我知道些啥呢 但我创造了他 |
[15:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:48] | McCallister, your lawyer has more questions for you. | McCallister 你的律师有更多问题要问你 |
[15:50] | – What? – Why were you doing that? | – 干吗 – 你为什么要那么做 |
[15:51] | You said I should listen! | 你说我应该学会聆听 |
[15:53] | Well, listening doesn’t always mean being quiet. | 聆听不代表保持安静 |
[15:55] | Sometimes, the only way to listen | 有时候 想要聆听 |
[15:57] | is to say something. | 必须要说话 |
[15:58] | I’m listening to you right now. | 我现在就在听你说话 |
[16:00] | Do you see how I listen? This is me listening. | 看到了没 这就叫聆听 |
[16:03] | You’re pissing me off, Boyle! | 你把我惹毛了 Boyle |
[16:04] | Ah, and he’s back! Hold on to that aggression. | 啊 他进入状态了 保持这种愤怒 |
[16:06] | Yeah, go! Go, go, go! | 快去 加油 加油 |
[16:10] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[16:12] | McCallister McCallister. | |
[16:14] | Terry Terry Terry Terry, Terry, Terry. | |
[16:15] | I need you to help me see what I’m not seeing. | 帮我看一看到底哪里出了问题 |
[16:18] | Why can’t you do this? | 你怎么就做不到呢 |
[16:19] | You’re giving me too many notes. | 你给我的建议太多了 |
[16:20] | Okay, well, then I can boil it down for you into one note: | 行 那我帮你总结成一条 |
[16:23] | Tyrone is an ocean. | Tyrone就像大海 |
[16:25] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:27] | It means I want you to be tough but vulnerable, | 意思是 你既坚强又脆弱 |
[16:28] | brave but scared, jittery but perfectly still. | 既勇敢又怯懦 既紧张又镇定 |
[16:31] | Also, pace it up a little. Come on, buddy, you got this. | 还有 你得加快节奏 加油兄弟 你能行 |
[16:33] | Man, these stupid cops won’t leave me alone. | 妈的 这帮警察真烦人 |
[16:35] | What the hell? They think I’m a snitch? | 什么鬼 他们以为我会告密 |
[16:37] | – Not me. – I hear that. | – 绝对不可能 – 我也 |
[16:38] | – McCallister, I need to talk to you. – No! | – McCallister 我得跟你谈谈 – 不 |
[16:40] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:41] | I don’t want any more notes. | 别再给我提建议了 |
[16:42] | I’ve gone undercover before. | 我以前也当过卧底 |
[16:44] | Now just back off and let me do this! | 你别插手 我能搞定 |
[16:47] | Uh-oh, Alfonso, | 糟了 Alfonso |
[16:49] | seems as though we got a pig in our midst. | 我们当中出了一个叛徒 |
[16:52] | Looks like we can only trust each other. | 看来我们只能信任彼此了 |
[16:53] | Come on, man, you’re obviously a cop too. | 拜托 你明明也是警察 |
[16:55] | You keep talking about how nefarious you are. | 你老是在说自己有多么恶毒 |
[16:58] | Jake, let us in! | Jake 放我们进来 |
[17:00] | I think she’s gonna be okay, | 她应该没事 |
[17:01] | but she’s probably got a low-grade concussion. | 可能有点轻微脑震荡 |
[17:03] | I wish you hadn’t tried to do a death drop. | 你要是不尝试死亡一字马这动作就好了 |
[17:05] | The ladies on “Drag Race” Make it look so easy. | <变装秀>里面看起来这么简单 |
[17:07] | I know, you don’t get that reference because | 我知道你肯定听不懂 |
[17:09] | – you don’t have a television. – Why? | – 你家连电视都没有 – 为什么 |
[17:11] | Amy, I’m sorry for getting so competitive back there. | Amy我真的很抱歉 我不该和你攀比的 |
[17:13] | You guys are helping me out, and I should just be grateful. | 你们只是想帮忙 我应该感谢你们才对 |
[17:15] | Of course you’re being nice to me when I’m being a monster. | 早就料到 我当恶人的时候你又要装善良 |
[17:17] | Well, you know what, Mr. Perfect? | 你猜怎么着 完美先生 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna find that ledger, | 我会找到那个账本 |
[17:20] | and I’m gonna save your stupid butt. | 然后拯救你这个蠢货 |
[17:22] | – That would be so great. – Please stop. | – 那真的太棒了 – 闭嘴 |
[17:24] | – Maybe there’s a hidden panel somewhere? – It’s not in the desk. | – 可能有个隐藏墙板 – 不在桌肚里 |
[17:26] | I bet it’s in this old safe. | 我猜在这个老保险箱里 |
[17:28] | That seems like a lot of work to open | 每次贿赂别人就要把它打开 |
[17:29] | every time you have to pay a bribe. | 看起来太麻烦了 |
[17:30] | I would keep it in this filing cabinet. | 要是我的话 会藏在档案柜里 |
[17:35] | Oh! I found it! | 哦 我找到了 |
[17:37] | I beat the golden boy! I’m the golden girl! | 我打败了天之骄子 我是天之骄女 |
[17:40] | Hey, open up! | 嘿 快开门 |
[17:41] | – Who’s in there? – Okay, everybody out. | – 谁在里面 – 大家快逃 |
[17:42] | Go! Go go go | 快走 快走 |
[17:46] | Hey, get off me! | 嘿 放开我 |
[17:47] | My God, you’re even more stunning up close. | 天啊 近距离看你比想象中还要迷人 |
[17:52] | I called for backup, but it could take ten minutes. | 我呼叫了增援 但是还要等十分钟 |
[17:54] | – Should we storm the place? – Too late. | – 我们要闯进去吗 – 太晚了 |
[17:56] | Look, they’re bringing Jake out. | 看 他们把Jake带出来了 |
[17:57] | I told you, I was in the office because I work there, | 都说了 我在办公室里是因为我在那儿工作 |
[17:59] | and we’ve actually met a bunch of times, | 我们还见过几次面呢 |
[18:01] | and it’s crazy you don’t remember me! | 你怎么可能不认得我 |
[18:03] | What should we do? If they get away, | 怎么办 他们要是逃走了 |
[18:04] | we’ll never be able to track them. | 我们就没法追踪了 |
[18:05] | Shoot out the tires. | 朝轮胎开枪 |
[18:08] | You’re a way better shot than me. | 你枪法比我准 |
[18:09] | – You should do it. – Are you crazy? | – 你来开枪 – 你疯了吗 |
[18:10] | – You’re the golden girl. – David, take the shot. | – 你才是天之骄女 – David 快开枪 |
[18:11] | I just don’t want you to feel bad about yourself… | 我只是不想让你自卑 |
[18:13] | Take the shot! | 赶紧开枪 |
[18:18] | You’re under arrest, you beautiful man. | 你被逮捕了 帅哥 |
[18:20] | Cuff this son of a bitch. | 快铐住这个混蛋 |
[18:23] | Oh, my God, you also smell so good. | 哦我的天 你身上的味道太好闻了 |
[18:25] | Brazil! | 巴西人 |
[18:28] | All right, so first things first, | 好的 首先 |
[18:30] | I think I owe you both something, | 我觉得我欠你们点什么 |
[18:31] | and it’s this. | 就是这个 |
[18:34] | Stop clapping! There’s nothing to clap about. | 别鼓掌了 没什么可鼓掌的 |
[18:36] | Look, I know you’re upset, but everything went great. | 我知道你很不开心 但一切进展顺利 |
[18:39] | Great? You ruined this mission. | 顺利 你毁了这次行动 |
[18:40] | Yeah, we might have gotten him to talk | 对啊 我们本来能让他开口的 |
[18:42] | if you didn’t give me notes every two seconds. | 你干嘛每两秒给我提一个建议 |
[18:44] | Guys, you performed exactly the way I expected you to. | 伙计们 你们的表现完全合乎我的意料 |
[18:46] | It’s just that you were both supporting characters. | 不过你们都只是配角 |
[18:49] | Hey, Boyle, I did what you asked. | 嘿 Boyle 我按照你说的做了 |
[18:51] | Alfonso told me everything. | Alfonso全招了 |
[18:52] | Yes! I knew it would work. | 棒呆 我就知道会成功 |
[18:53] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[18:55] | You were never my real star, Sarge. | 警长 你从一开始就不是主角 |
[18:57] | But I needed to create a scene | 但是我得制造一个场景 |
[18:58] | so that Alfonso would think that my mission had failed. | 让Alfonso以为我的计划失败了 |
[19:00] | Then I could send in… | 这样 我就能派她上场 |
[19:02] | Ricki Sheetz, DJ by night, gun smuggler by later night. | Ricki Sheetz 晚上兼职DJ 深夜走私枪支 |
[19:05] | Alfonso started telling me about | Alfonso跟我说了 |
[19:07] | all the crazy crap you guys pulled in there. | 你们在里面上演的闹剧 |
[19:08] | He just couldn’t stop talking | 一开口就停不下来 |
[19:10] | till he gave me the name of his supplier. | 连供货商的名字都抖出来了 |
[19:11] | Rosa was my leading lady from the start. | Rosa从一开始就是我的女主角 |
[19:14] | – She’s the only good actor here. – She is? | – 她是这里唯一有演技的人 – 是吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah, you know nothing about my real life. | 是啊 你们对我的生活一无所知 |
[19:17] | – I’m always acting. – Well done, Boyle. | – 我每时每刻都在演戏 – 干得好 Boyle |
[19:19] | You’ve executed this mission flawlessly. I’m impressed. | 你完美地完成了这次任务 我很钦佩 |
[19:22] | Wait, if you were gonna use Diaz the whole time, | 等一等 如果你从一开始就打算用Diaz |
[19:24] | why didn’t you just tell us that? | 为什么不直接告诉我们 |
[19:26] | Because you two would have given it away | 因为你们肯定会露馅 |
[19:27] | with your terrible acting. | 就你们这烂演技 |
[19:28] | No offense, but I can read every emotion | 无意冒犯 但是你脸上每一个表情 |
[19:30] | you’re feeling on your face. | 我都能读懂 |
[19:32] | – Can you read this one? – Actually, yes. | – 你能读懂这个表情嘛 – 能啊 |
[19:34] | You’re trying to be tough, but inside, | 你装得很凶悍 但其实 |
[19:36] | you’re super impressed by what I’ve accomplished today. | 你内心很佩服我今天成功的计划 |
[19:40] | Damn, you’re right. You’re good. | 靠 被你猜对了 太强了 |
[19:43] | Thank you, everyone, for joining me again. | 谢谢大家再次和我聚餐 |
[19:45] | To David. You’re my hero. | 致David 你是我的英雄 |
[19:47] | And to Amy. You saved my butt. | 致Amy 谢谢你救了我 |
[19:49] | You’re a great cop and a great sister. | 你是一个很棒的警察 也是很棒的妹妹 |
[19:51] | Wow. That means a lot coming from you. | 哇 能得到你的赞美 对我来说意义重大 |
[19:55] | You’ve always been a role model for me. | 你一直都是我的榜样 |
[19:56] | He’s everyone’s role model. | 他是所有人的榜样 |
[19:58] | That’s why he’s on the mantel. | 所以他的照片在壁炉台上 |
[20:01] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我得去一趟卫生间 |
[20:05] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I just had to go to the bathroom, like I said. | 没事啊 只是去上厕所 就像我说的 |
[20:09] | Oh, great. I thought you went in there | 哦 好的 我以为你要进去 |
[20:10] | to give yourself a pep talk in the mirror | 对着镜子自我鼓励 |
[20:12] | like the girl from the deodorant commercial. | 就像那个除臭剂广告里的女孩一样 |
[20:13] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:14] | She wants the big promotion, | 她想升职 |
[20:16] | but there’s just one problem. | 但是只有一个问题 |
[20:17] | She got skunk pit. We’ll watch it later. | 她有腋臭 我们待会儿再看 |
[20:19] | The point is, I came to comfort you. | 重点是 我本来想安慰你 |
[20:21] | Aw, thanks, but I actually feel really great. | 哦 谢谢 但我现在心情还不错 |
[20:24] | I’ve spent my whole life trying to beat David at something, | 我一辈子都在试图打败David |
[20:26] | but when you were in danger, | 但你陷入危险的那一刻 |
[20:29] | I just didn’t care anymore. | 我突然就不在乎了 |
[20:31] | All I wanted was for you to be okay. | 我只想要你平安 |
[20:34] | I may never have the mantel, but it doesn’t matter, | 我的照片可能永远登不上壁炉台 但没关系 |
[20:37] | ’cause I have you. | 我有你 |
[20:38] | Well, I’m very proud of you, | 嗯 我很为你骄傲 |
[20:39] | and I also wish you had told me that before you went to the bathroom, | 我还希望你能在上厕所之前告诉我这些 |
[20:42] | because I really roasted your mom back there. | 因为我把你妈狠狠地骂了一顿 |
[20:44] | And another thing, you should appreciate Amy more, | 还有一件事 你应该更珍惜Amy |
[20:46] | because she’s amazing. | 因为她很了不起 |
[20:47] | And another thing, when you come to visit us, | 还有一件事 你来作客的时候 |
[20:49] | you don’t have to bring your own coffee. | 用不着自己带咖啡 |
[20:50] | Our coffee is fine. | 我们的咖啡根本没问题 |
[20:52] | And another thing, I know enough Spanish | 还有一件事 我懂的西班牙语不多 |
[20:54] | to understand what idiota means! | 但至少听得懂”笨蛋”是什么意思 |
[20:55] | And another thing! | 还有一件事 |
[20:56] | When you say I have an “Interesting nose,” | 当你说我的鼻子”很有趣”的时候 |
[20:59] | I know you mean big! | 我知道你在说它很大 |
[21:01] | I got lost in it. | 我有点骂过头了 |
[21:02] | There were, like, 35 “Another things.” | 大概说了35个”还有一件事” |
[21:04] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. | – 我很抱歉 – 没事 |
[21:06] | You were defending my honor. | 你在捍卫我的尊严 |
[21:08] | And I’m glad you said something. | 我很高兴你能为我撑腰 |
[21:09] | So should I go back and apologize to your mom? | 我要回去向你妈道歉吗 |
[21:11] | Oh, hell no. We’re sneaking out the back. | 千万别 我们得从后门溜走 |
[21:13] | Oh, thank God. She is terrifying. | 谢天谢地 她太可怕了 |
[21:14] | See ya at Thanksgiving, Mrs. Santiago. | 感恩节再见 Santiago夫人 |