Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] And now on to new business. 接下来是新的事情
[00:02] Peralta. There’s a case I’d like you to handle. Peralta 我有个案件想交给你去办
[00:03] Methodist Hospital called this morning. 教会医院今天早上打来电话
[00:05] Apparently, a 38-year-old investment banker 显然 一个38岁的投资银行家
[00:07] was admitted last night with a broken penis. 昨晚被确诊为阴茎折损
[00:09] – It looks like… – Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. – 这似乎 – 等等 等等
[00:11] There’s a finance guy with a broken dong? 有一个经济人的丁丁受损了
[00:13] Uh, me thinks some “Wolf of Wall Street” Style 呃 我想着<华尔街之狼>式的
[00:15] shenana-googles have taken place this day. 荒诞情节已经横空出世了
[00:18] Anyone care to wager a guess as to how this happened? 有人想来赌一把这次的事发原因吗
[00:20] Yeah, I bet he dipped it in a pile of cocaine, 我来 我猜他是把丁丁怼进一堆可卡因里
[00:21] got it real numb, and then hit a croquet ball with it. 嗨到失去知觉 然后用它来打槌球了
[00:23] Totally possible. 很有可能
[00:24] He probably sat on it. 他可能坐到了那上面去
[00:25] So it got under his butt. 所以它被压在屁股底下
[00:26] – Happens all the time. – Sure do. – 这事经常发生 – 当然
[00:27] Ugh, you guys are horrible. 呃 你们真是太可怕了
[00:28] And you’re wrong 你们都错了
[00:29] because he was clearly driving his Bentley naked, 因为他显然是在裸体开宾利
[00:31] tried to pee out the window, 试图向窗外尿尿
[00:32] and was then struck by a goose on the wang. 然后被一只鹅当场截获
[00:36] Is that what happened, sir? Was he struck by a goose? 事情经过是这样的吗 长官 他是不是被一只鹅打了
[00:38] He was actually struck by a female coworker 实际上他是被一个女同事打了
[00:39] who claims he attempted to sexually assault her. 她声称他试图对她进行性骚扰
[00:41] I really wish you had stopped us before we start guessing. 我真希望您在我们开猜之前就制止住我们
[00:44] I’m not responsible for that. 我不负责那个
[00:45] Now due to the sensitive subject matter, 由于这是个敏感的案件
[00:47] I think it makes sense to partner Peralta with… 我认为比较合理的组队是由Peralta和
[00:49] Me? Because I’m the best at sex? 我吗 因为我的性能力最强
[00:51] No, Hitchcock. In fact, you know what? 不 Hitchcock 事实上 你猜怎么着
[00:52] This isn’t your week. Why don’t you take a few days off? 这周不用你值班 不如你回家放几天假
[00:54] Sweet! 美滋滋
[00:56] – Have fun working, cucks! – What? – 工作愉快 弱鸡们 – 什么鬼
[00:58] Captain, I’d like to work the case with Jake. 警监 我愿意和Jake一起办这个案子
[01:00] I have the time. 我有时间
[01:01] I’m three weeks ahead on my paperwork. 我的文书工作进度比计划超前了三周
[01:02] Fine. Santiago and Peralta, talk to both parties. 行 Santiago和Peralta 和双方交涉一下
[01:04] Get to the bottom of this broken penis. 摸清这个破屌的底细
[01:06] Wait. I just want to say 等等 我只想说
[01:08] I think it’s sad that 这是一件悲伤的事
[01:09] we as a society can no longer laugh at the phrase “Broken penis,” 因为在当下 我们再也无法因”破屌”这个词而发笑
[01:12] And it is my dream that we one day shall again. 我的梦想就是终有一天我们将再次为它发笑
[01:16] Team Broken Penis on three. “破屌”小队 我数三下
[01:17] – One, two, three… – Broken penis! – 一 二 三 – 破屌
[01:19] Yeah, probably should’ve seen that coming. 啊 我早该想到会这样的
[01:41] Mr. Haggerty, please have a seat. Haggerty先生 请坐
[01:45] Oh, you can stand if that’s more comfortable. 噢 你可以站着 如果那样舒服一点的话
[01:48] No, it’s cool. 不 没关系
[01:50] The doctor said I need to change positions 医生说我应该多点变换一下姿势
[01:52] frequently so I don’t form a penile clot. 避免阴茎结块
[01:54] Oh, I’m not gonna barf, so on that note, 噢 我可以忍住不吐槽 那么关于这一点
[01:56] please explain the events that led to your diaper. 请解释一下导致你用上尿布的案件经过
[01:58] So last night I was giving my coworker, 昨晚我在给我的同事
[02:00] Keri, some pointers on her trades. Keri 一些行情方面的指标
[02:01] Told her “Lever up on VTC. 我跟她说 “加大对以特币的控制
[02:03] There’s no fat tail on the vol’s wicked low.” 成交量这么低 根本不能出现肥尾效应”
[02:05] I just didn’t want her to chump it. 我只是不想她搞砸这事
[02:06] Right, and you spoke that way because you were… snowboarding? 对 你那么说是因为你在 滑雪吗
[02:09] – No, we were in my office. – Yeah. – 不 我们在我的办公室里 – 当然
[02:11] Anyway, she just flipped out 总之 她突然暴走
[02:12] and hit me with my favorite golf club. 然后用我最喜欢的那支高尔夫球杆打我
[02:13] Ms. Brennan is claiming she attacked you Brennan女士声称她攻击你只是
[02:15] in self-defense after you sexually assaulted her. 因为你性侵犯她所以才选择自卫的
[02:17] Yeah, because she’s crazy. 是啊 因为她疯了
[02:19] I know we’re not supposed to say that about women. 我知道我们不应该这样谈论女性
[02:21] I usually wouldn’t go there because I’m a huge advocate. 我一般都不会那么做 因为我是一个坚定的女性拥护者
[02:23] I mean, I’m the kind of guy who thinks Kathryn Bigelow 我是说 我是那种认为Kathryn Bigelow
[02:25] should direct the next “Star Wars.” 应该执导下一部<星球大战>的男人
[02:27] I’ve said that out loud to other men. 我对着其他男人大声地那么说了
[02:29] Thank you, Mr. Haggerty. We’ll be in touch. 谢谢你 Haggerty先生 我们还会再联系你的
[02:30] Great, thanks. I’m gonna stand up now. 好的 谢谢 我现在要站起来了
[02:37] Captain, sorry to interrupt. 警监 很抱歉打扰你
[02:38] I just got off the phone with the Department of Corrections. 我刚刚接到惩教署的电话
[02:41] They wanted me to let you know that Ernest Zumowski died. 他们想让我告知你Ernest Zumowski死了
[02:44] My goodness. 我的天
[02:46] It’s been a while since I’ve heard that name. 我好久没有听到过那个名字了
[02:48] I hunted him for years 我追捕他许多年
[02:49] and finally caught him and put an end to his bloodlust. 终于抓住他并且结束了他的嗜血生涯
[02:53] In some sick way, I am who I am because of Ernest Zumowski 病态地说 正是因为Ernest Zumowski才有了今天的我
[02:58] – AKA… – The Disco Strangler. – 又称为 – 迪斯科扼杀者
[03:00] Oh, so you knew who I was talking about? 噢 所以你们知道我在说谁
[03:02] Yeah, sir, you talk about him a lot. 是的 长官 你经常提到他
[03:04] – You know, the yo-yo was his… – Calling card. – 你知道 悠悠球是他的 – 招牌
[03:06] Oh, I mentioned that too? So how’d he die? 噢 我还提到那个了 所以他是怎么死的
[03:08] He was in a prison transport van, 他在一辆监狱运输车里
[03:10] and he got in a terrible accident. 然后遇到了可怕的意外
[03:11] It burst into flames, and he was trapped inside. 燃起了熊熊大火 而他被困在了里面
[03:16] Well, well, well, he finally did it. 看看 他终于做到了
[03:18] – Died horribly? – Escaped. – 惨死吗 – 逃跑
[03:21] Just like he said he would all those years ago. 就像他当年说他会做到的一样
[03:23] I’ll be coming back for you. 我会回来的
[03:25] I’m just like disco, baby. I will never die. 我就像迪斯科 小宝贝 我永不灭亡
[03:28] True, disco will never die, but you will… 的确 迪斯科永不灭亡 但你会灭亡
[03:32] In your cell, punk. 在你的监狱里 臭流氓
[03:34] Oh, so I’ve told that part of the story as well? 噢 我还讲了这一段故事吗
[03:36] Yes, at every Christmas party. 是的 在每个圣诞派对上
[03:39] Sir, I am the first to tout the capabilities of senior citizens. 长官 我是第一个吹捧老人能力的人
[03:42] I have made love to many, 我和他们中很多人做过爱
[03:44] but the Disco Strangler is over 80. 但迪斯科扼杀者已经八十多岁了
[03:45] I doubt that he could pull off an escape like this. 我怀疑他根本不能完成这样的越狱
[03:47] Oh, that’s what he wants you to think. 噢 那正是他想让你们以为的
[03:49] You’re both underestimating him. 你们都小瞧他了
[03:51] I know 28 other people who did that, 我知道另外有28个人也小瞧了他
[03:53] and they all ended up with yo-yos 他们最后的下场都是被悠悠球
[03:54] – around their throats. – Necks. – 绕在他们喉咙上 – 脖子上
[03:56] Nope, I said “Throats,” Not necks, 不 我说的是”喉咙” 不是脖子
[03:57] which means I haven’t told that story too many times. 这意味着我说那个故事的次数也没那么多嘛
[04:00] All right, lace up your dancing shoes 好了 系好你们舞鞋的鞋带
[04:03] because it’s time to catch this disco bastard. 是时候去抓获这个迪斯科混球了
[04:07] Thank you for coming in, Ms. Brennan. 谢谢你的到来 Brennan女士
[04:09] Can you describe your working relationship with Mr. Haggerty? 你能否描述一下你和Haggerty先生的工作关系呢
[04:11] Absolutely. Seth hired me three years ago 当然 Seth三年前雇佣我
[04:14] to help with large-scale statistical arbitrage 协助他处理大规模的统计套利
[04:16] and ever since we’ve been at a steady 18% yield. 从那以后 我们一直稳定在18%的收益率
[04:19] I didn’t know most of those words, 虽然我不太懂那些术语
[04:20] but I’m assuming it means you’re good at business. 但我猜你的业务能力很出色
[04:21] I am good. I brought in $168 million 我是很出色 我上一季度为公司
[04:23] to the firm last quarter. 带来了一亿六千八百万利润
[04:25] Wow, that’s a lot of money. 哇 那是个大数目啊
[04:26] Where do you keep it all? It’s in a computer. 你在哪里存放这些钱 都在电脑里
[04:28] I’ve watched too much “DuckTales.” 我看<唐老鸭俱乐部>看多了
[04:29] No, you can never watch too much “DuckTales.” 不 你怎么看<唐老鸭俱乐部>都不会嫌多
[04:31] It’s my dream to have a gold coin pool. 我的梦想就是拥有一个金币池
[04:33] Like Scrooge McD. Continue. 就像史高治·麦克老鸭 继续说
[04:35] Look. I love my job, and I’m really good at it. 你看 我爱我的工作 我也很擅长这件事
[04:37] I would never do anything to jeopardize what I have, 我永远不可能做任何事来破坏我所拥有的一切
[04:40] and I’m not a violent person, 我也不是暴力的人
[04:41] but last night Seth crossed a line. 但昨晚Seth做过界了
[04:44] Can you tell us what happened? 你能告诉我发生什么了吗
[04:46] I was working late, and he called me into his office. 我加班到很晚 他把我叫进了办公室
[04:49] He had clearly been drinking, 他很明显是喝了酒的
[04:50] and before I knew it, he pushed me into a desk 我还没反应过来 他就把我推在桌子上
[04:52] and he tried to take my clothes off. 并试图脱我衣服
[04:53] So I grabbed his stupid golf club 因此我抓住了他愚蠢的高尔夫球杆
[04:55] and I hit him in the Cookie Monster, 一下打中他的甜饼怪
[04:56] which is what he calls his penis, by the way. 顺便一提 那是他给自己丁丁起的名字
[04:58] – Gross. – He’s the worst. – 恶心 – 他就是最渣的
[04:59] My only regret is that I didn’t get 我唯一的遗憾是我没有机会
[05:00] in two extra whacks for each of his testicles. 给他两个睾丸各来一下重击
[05:02] What does he call those? Bert and Ernie? 他管那俩叫啥 Bert和Ernie吗
[05:04] You are actually correct. 你真的说对了
[05:05] Ugh, I hate that I got that right. 呃 我真讨厌我居然猜对了
[05:07] So in conclusion: 总的来说
[05:08] the burns on Zumowski’s body Zumowski尸体上的烧伤
[05:09] are consistent with a massive vehicle fire. 符合由大型车辆火灾造成的痕迹
[05:12] – If this even is his body. – Excuse me? – 如果这真的是他的尸体 – 你说什么
[05:14] We’re talking about the Disco Strangler… 我们说的可是迪斯科扼杀者
[05:16] a serial killer, who for six years 一个连环杀手 一个六年来
[05:19] stayed one step ahead of the entire NYPD. 一直比整个纽约警局领先一步的人
[05:21] Not sure he had many steps left in him, sir. 可不能保证他还能走多少步了 长官
[05:23] – Take a look. – Aw. – 你看 – 噢
[05:24] – He looks fragile and sweet. – Sweet as poison pie. – 他看上去脆弱又可爱 – 可爱得像个毒馅饼
[05:28] Were you able to match the dental records to the Disco Strangler? 你把这人的牙科病历和迪斯科扼杀者匹配上了吗
[05:31] No, the body had no teeth. 不 尸体没有牙
[05:32] – Well, that’s suspicious. – Not really. – 那还真是可疑 – 并没有
[05:33] Zumowski didn’t have any teeth either. Zumowski的牙也掉光了
[05:35] – Due to him being very old? – Yes. – 因为他太老了 – 对
[05:37] What about the fact that this corpse is 71 inches tall 那怎么解释尸体身高一米八
[05:40] when the Disco Strangler was 76? 而迪斯科扼杀者身高一米九三
[05:43] He shrank over time. 他随着岁数增长缩水了
[05:43] Is that another old person thing? 这也是老年人的特点吗
[05:45] Yes, it is. Another old person thing. 对 没错 又一个老年人的特点
[05:46] – Mm-hmm. – We also have a DNA match – 嗯哼 – 我们还拿到了DNA的匹配
[05:48] between hair on the head of this body 这具尸体的头发
[05:50] and the Disco Strangler. 匹配上了迪斯科扼杀者
[05:51] Sir, this is clearly Zumowski. 长官 这显然是Zumowski
[05:52] And that’s a good thing. 这是个好事
[05:53] You can finally say good-bye to your nemesis. 你终于可以和你的宿敌说再见了
[05:55] Thanks, sergeant. That’s a nice thought. 谢谢 警长 这个想法不错
[05:57] For an idiot to have. Look at this. 只有傻子才会这么想 看看这个
[05:59] A dirty little string? 一条脏了的线绳
[06:00] Oh, it’s not just any old string. 噢 这可不仅仅是个普通的旧线绳
[06:01] It’s a yo-yo string, the most dangerous part of the yo-yo. 这是个悠悠球线绳 悠悠球最危险的一部分
[06:04] The Strangler wanted me to find this. 绞杀犯想让我发现它
[06:06] He’s out there, and he’s taunting me. 他正在外逃亡 在嘲弄我
[06:10] Okay, Ms. Brennan, we’ve discussed it, 好了 Brennan小姐 经过讨论
[06:12] and we think you should file charges 我们认为你该发起控告
[06:14] against Mr. Haggerty for sexual assault. 以控诉Haggerty先生性骚扰
[06:16] Now, I’m not gonna lie to you, it’s a difficult process… 现在 我可不骗你 这个过程很艰难
[06:19] Actually, I’m gonna stop you right there. 其实 你可以打住了
[06:21] I don’t wanna press charges. 我不想发起控告
[06:23] The firm just offered me $2.5 million 公司刚刚开价250万
[06:25] if I sign an NDA and let this slide. 条件是我签个保密协议 让这件事翻篇
[06:27] Wait, so you’re gonna let Seth get off Scot-free? 等等 所以你要让Seth逍遥法外吗
[06:29] Well, that money would go a long way 这笔钱要经历一段漫长的过程
[06:30] towards the Scrooge pool. 才能进入史高治的金币池
[06:31] Sorry, ignore me. 抱歉 别管我
[06:32] “DuckTales.” <唐老鸭俱乐部>
[06:33] I mean, I think I have to take it. 我的意思是 我觉得我得收下
[06:35] This is a “He said, she said,” Situation. 现在的情况是”公说公有理 婆说婆有理”
[06:37] I know how that goes down. 我知道事情会怎么发展
[06:39] No one’s gonna convict him on my word alone. 没人会仅凭我说的话就给他定罪
[06:41] The system’s as broken as Seth’s dong. 这个制度和Seth的丁丁一样破碎
[06:43] No, it’s not. I’m the system. 不 不是这样的 我就是制度
[06:45] And I’m nothing like Seth’s dong. 我和Seth的丁丁一点也不像
[06:47] It feels like we can move off this analogy. 感觉我们不必再谈这个比喻了
[06:49] Just don’t sign that NDA right now. 反正现在先别签保密协议
[06:51] Give us a chance to bring this guy to justice. 给我们个机会把这个人绳之以法
[06:53] And how are you gonna do that? 你们要怎么做
[06:54] By working our asses off to find proof that he assaulted you, 拼尽全力去找到他骚扰你的证据
[06:56] and when we do, he will go to jail for what he did. 等我们找到了 他就会为他作的恶进监狱
[07:00] I really think we can get him. 我真的觉得我们能搞定他
[07:04] Okay. Yeah, let’s do this. 好吧 就这么做
[07:08] Oh, man, I’m reading Keri’s statement. 哦天 我在看Keri的陈述
[07:11] If I was a woman, I would not work in finance. 如果我是个女的 我可不会在金融界工作
[07:13] Oh, because it’s so easy for women everywhere else. 噢 因为其他地方的女性就轻松多了
[07:15] Okay, I can tell that I am in trouble. 好的 我听出来我要有麻烦了
[07:17] You’re not in trouble. 没人要找你麻烦
[07:18] I just don’t think that men understand 我只是觉得男人并不会明白
[07:20] how different everything is for us. 生活的一切对于我们来说有多么不同
[07:22] I can think of a million examples from this week alone. 光是在这周 我就能举出无数例子
[07:24] Oh, sick! 噢 酷炫
[07:25] Oh, sick! 噢 恶心
[07:27] Have a great day. 祝你有美好的一天
[07:28] Oh, thanks. You too. 噢 谢谢 你也是
[07:30] You have a beautiful mouth. Have a great day. 你的小嘴真好看 祝你有美好的一天
[07:32] Excuse me, Miss, do you know 打扰一下 小姐 你知道
[07:34] where I can find a police officer? 我要去哪找警察吗
[07:35] Uh, sir, you’re a police officer, right? 呃 先生 你是警察 对吧
[07:37] – Yeah, I’m a detective. – Oh, thank God. – 是的 我是个警探 – 噢 感谢上帝
[07:39] I’m in uniform! 我穿着制服呢
[07:40] Oh, that’s why you yelled that. 原来这才是你吼那句话的原因
[07:42] I thought you were just excited 我以为你只是单纯地
[07:43] about your general love of uniforms. 出于对制服的爱而激动
[07:45] Usually when I yell that, it is because of my love of uniforms 一般来说 我那么喊 是因为我对制服的爱
[07:47] but not today. 但今天不是
[07:49] Today it was because of that sexist jerk. 今天是因为那个性别歧视的混账
[07:51] God, how many creeps have I not noticed before… 天啊 我以前忽视了多少变态啊
[07:54] oh, no 哦不
[07:54] The fruit seller guy on our corner, is he a creep? 咱们拐角那边的水果商 他是个变态吗
[07:56] No, he’s a real gentleman, which is surprising 不 他是个真正的绅士 这的确挺意想不到的
[07:59] because he’s always holding those two cantaloupes 因为他总是捧着那两个甜瓜
[08:01] and the opportunity to be gross is right there. 一不留神就能变得很恶心
[08:03] Is it? I’ve never even noticed that before. 是吗 我从来没注意到过
[08:05] I never wanted to make a comment or anything 我从没想过对此评头论足
[08:07] like that and thought better. 或者别的什么 也没仔细想过
[08:09] Anyways. I am genuinely very sorry 不管怎么说 我真的非常抱歉
[08:11] that this is something you have to go through all the time. 你每天都要经历这种事
[08:13] It’s okay. I’m used to it. 没事的 我习惯了
[08:15] That’s even sadder. 这更让人难过
[08:16] I know. But you know what’s not sad? 我知道 但你知道什么不让人难过吗
[08:18] That Keri didn’t take that insane amount of hush money, Keri没有收下那笔数目惊人的封口费
[08:20] – and now we get to put a bad guy in jail. – Amen. – 现在我们可以把坏人关进监狱了 – 阿门
[08:23] Wait, her firm offered her a big deal 等等 她的公司开了高价
[08:24] – and you told her not to take it? – Yeah. – 结果你让她不要接受 – 对
[08:26] Because that would mean letting a sexual assaulter go free. 因为那就意味着让一个性骚扰者逍遥法外了
[08:28] Do you have any physical evidence to prove that he did it? 你有什么确凿的物证来证明他那样做了吗
[08:30] No. 没有
[08:31] So it sounds like he might go free anyway. 那么听上去他最后还是有可能无罪一身轻
[08:32] I mean, at least if she takes the deal, 我是说 至少 如果她接受了那个提议
[08:33] she won’t walk away with nothing. 她不会一无所获地离开
[08:35] I’m surprised you feel like that. 我没想到你会这样想
[08:36] You’re such a feminist. 你不是个女权主义者吗
[08:37] I feel like maybe I shouldn’t be here. 我感觉我可能不该在这待着
[08:39] I am a feminist, but I’m also a realist. 我是个女权主义者 但我也是个现实主义者
[08:40] I’m just looking out for the victim. 我只是在为受害人着想
[08:41] Or should I be here because 或者说我应该留在这
[08:42] men should be part of the conversation? 因为男人应该参与到这种谈话中
[08:43] Let’s say best case scenario you do find evidence. 最好的情况是 你找到了证据
[08:45] She’s still gonna have to go through a very public trial 她还是要经历一场公开度极高的审判
[08:47] where they drag her name through the mud. 在这个过程中她的名声会被糟蹋
[08:49] Even if she wins, she still loses. 就算她赢了 她还是个输家
[08:50] It’s two steps forward, one step back. 这是向前两步又后退一步
[08:52] I’ve landed on active listening. 我现在开启了主动聆听模式
[08:53] I will no longer be chiming in. 不会再插嘴了
[08:54] Yeah, but when one person comes forward, 没错 但当有一个人向前的时候
[08:56] it inspires others to speak up. 其他人会受到鼓舞 说出真相
[08:58] And that’s a hell of a lot better than taking a deal 这他妈可比接受让色狼逍遥法外的条款
[08:59] that lets sexual predators walk free. 好了不知道多少倍
[09:01] Dude, obviously, I get that. 我当然知道你的意思
[09:03] I’m just saying, 我只是说
[09:03] remember that there’s a very real woman here 别忘了那是一个活生生的女人
[09:06] whose career and life 她的职业和生活
[09:07] are gonna be affected by you pursuing this case. 都会因为你跟进这个案子而受到影响
[09:09] I’m just saying, consider what’s best for her. 我只是想说 考虑一下怎样是对她最有益的
[09:16] All right, the state police is deploying 30 men and 4 helicopters 好了 州警察派出了30个人和4架直升机
[09:19] to comb the area of the accident. 去彻底搜查发生事故的区域
[09:21] I felt comfortable saying 我可以放心地说
[09:22] this disco-man has danced his last disco dance. 迪斯科男已经跳完了他的最后一支迪斯科
[09:27] Sir, it’s fun to see you breaking out the old lingo, 长官 听你说这种过时的隐语很有趣
[09:30] but do you think you’re jumping the gun? 但你不觉得自己行动太草率了吗
[09:32] All the evidence points to the Strangler being dead. 所有的证据都表明扼杀者已经死了
[09:34] – Not all the evidence. – Right. – 并不是所有的证据 – 好吧
[09:36] The random piece of thread you think is a yo-yo string. 还有那条随便什么绳 但你觉得是悠悠球线绳
[09:39] It is a yo-yo string. 它就是悠悠球线绳
[09:40] The most dangerous part of the yo-yo. 悠悠球最危险的一部分
[09:42] It just feels like you’re trying to relive your glory days. 感觉就是你好像在试图重现昔日的辉煌
[09:44] Absurd. 荒唐
[09:45] Well, what do you have in that box over there? 既然如此 那边的盒子里装着什么
[09:48] – Memories and keepsakes of my greatest cases. – Mm-hmm. – 我那些最厉害的案件的回忆和纪念品 – 嗯哼
[09:51] To remind me of the Strangler’s MO. 用来提醒我 扼杀者的招牌手法
[09:55] He always seduced an accomplice 他总是诱使别人成为他的帮凶
[09:56] into doing his fiendish bidding. 去完成他残忍的命令
[09:58] I bet it was the van driver. 我敢打赌是那个货车司机
[10:00] You mean the woman who was thrown violently from the vehicle 你是说那个被猛烈地甩出车外
[10:02] and just barely survived? 奄奄一息的女人
[10:04] Yeah, I’m sure she was very “Badly injured.” 对 我猜她一定是”伤势严重”
[10:06] Sorry if my voice is raspy. 抱歉 我的声音这么沙哑
[10:09] They just took the breathing tube out. 他们刚撤走呼吸机
[10:11] – But they left the BS in? – Good God. – 但他们留下了你满口的狗屎话 – 老天啊
[10:13] – Whoa. – So, Ms. Park, – 哇噢 – 所以 Park女士
[10:14] it says in my file that 我的资料显示
[10:15] you drove Mr. Zumowski on multiple occasions 你载过Zumowski先生很多回
[10:18] Yes. Because he had to go to the hospital a lot. 是的 因为他经常需要去医院
[10:21] He was very, very old. 他非常非常老了
[10:23] – She’s clearly been seduced. – She has? – 很显然她被诱惑了 – 她有吗
[10:25] Let’s cut the crap. You helped him escape. 少废话 你有帮助他逃跑
[10:27] You planted a cadaver in the back. 你在后备箱准备了尸体
[10:28] You flipped the van on purpose. 你故意翻车
[10:29] Then the Strangler set it on fire 然后扼杀者把车烧了
[10:31] and sprinkled some of his hair nearby 在附近撒了一些他的头发
[10:33] so there’d be a DNA match. 于是就有DNA吻合
[10:34] Then he left behind his calling card: 然后他留下了他的标志
[10:36] this yo-yo string! 这根悠悠球绳
[10:38] – That’s not a yo-yo string. – What? – 那不是悠悠球绳 – 什么
[10:40] That’s part of the lanyard we give to the older inmates 那是我们给年老囚犯挂的系索的一部分
[10:43] when they become fall risks. 用来提示这些人要预防跌倒
[10:45] You’re lying. 你在撒谎
[10:46] You’ve succumbed to his groovy voodoo! 你已经拜倒在他的蛊惑之下
[10:48] Sir, I don’t think she’s lying. 警监 我认为她没在撒谎
[10:49] Look at this photo from the file. 看资料里的这张图
[10:51] Oh, my goodness. 哦天哪
[10:52] So this string is just a string? 所以这根绳子只是绳子而已
[10:55] The DNA was really a match? DNA确实吻合
[10:57] The Disco Strangler is actually dead. 迪斯科扼杀者真死了
[11:00] And that chapter of my life is forever closed. 我人生的这一章节彻底完结了
[11:05] Well, that’s… 好吧 这
[11:08] fantastic news. 真是好极了
[11:10] Okay, we have you set up here. 好 我们到这儿了
[11:12] We have a VR experience down the hall 在大厅尽头我们有个VR体验区
[11:14] where you can fly like a bird, and if you need anything else 在那你们可以像鸟一样飞 如果有别的需要
[11:16] just buzz and one of our butlers will assist you. 只需呼叫然后我们的管家会协助你们
[11:19] This place is amazing. It’s like a dream factory. 这地方太棒了 就像梦工厂一样
[11:22] We’re investigating a sexual assault 我们是来调查一起性侵案
[11:23] that occurred in these offices. 这些办公室可是案发所在地
[11:24] Right, of course. I know. 当然 没错 我知道
[11:26] This is how people get tempted by the devil. 人们就是这样被邪恶诱惑的
[11:28] I see what you’re up to, platter of tiny quiches. 我知道你打什么主意 装小酥馅饼的盘子
[11:30] We need to get someone on the record 我们需要找到人
[11:32] about Seth’s patterned behaviors. 为Seth的行为规律作证
[11:34] I think if we start with… 我认为我们可以开始从
[11:36] How many tiny quiches do you have in your mouth? 你的嘴巴里面有多少个小酥馅饼
[11:38] Five. I’ll swallow them. 五个 我会都吞下去
[11:40] Let’s just start the interviews. 我们从询问开始吧
[11:42] I don’t think something like that would happen here. 我不认为那样的事情会在这里发生
[11:44] It’s an extremely professional workplace, 这里是极其专业的工作场合
[11:46] and Seth’s a really good guy. 而且Seth这个人很好
[11:47] I don’t think he’s even ever bought a prostitute before. 我甚至都不认为他招过妓女
[11:49] Is that the minimum requirement for being a good guy these days? 现在当好男人的最低标准是这个了吗
[11:51] Can I go? 我可以走了吗
[11:52] Beefer’s birthday’s starting and a bunch of Mets are here. Beefer的生日要开始了 一群美国职棒运动员也在这
[11:54] Present day or ’86? 现在的还是86年的
[11:56] – Both. – I’m gonna escort him back. – 都有 – 我要护送他回去
[11:58] Yeah, I’m sorry. 抱歉
[11:59] Seth has never been inappropriate with me. Seth对我从来没有不合乎礼仪过
[12:01] He’s a really good guy. 他确实是个好人
[12:02] Honestly, this is an extremely professional workplace. 说实话 这是个非常专业的工作场合
[12:04] Dude, Beefer just puked in the koi pond. 兄弟 Beefer刚刚吐在锦鲤池里了
[12:07] Oh, sorry, I didn’t realize the cop thing was in here. 哦 不好意思 我不知道警察在这调查
[12:09] This is an extremely professional workplace, 这是个非常专业的工作场合
[12:12] and Seth is a really good guy. 而且Seth确实是个好人
[12:13] Hey, I’m Beefer. It’s my birthday. 嗨 我是Beefer 今天我过生日
[12:16] – Yeah, we heard. – Happy Birthday, Beefer. – 我们听说了 – 生日快乐 Beefer
[12:17] Beefer’s not my real name. Beefer(放屁男)不是我的真名
[12:19] They just call me that ’cause I beefed on my first day. 他们这样叫我是因为我在工作第一天放了屁
[12:21] Okay, but for the record, no one asked. 好吧 但听好 没人问你
[12:22] I don’t have anything bad to say about Seth. 关于Seth我没有坏话可说
[12:24] He’s a really good guy, 他是个很好的人
[12:26] and this office is… what’s the word? 而且这办公场合 什么词来着
[12:29] – Extremely professional. – Yes! – 极其专业 – 没错
[12:31] Hello, Sergeant Santiago and Detective Peralta. 你好 Santiago警长和Peralta警探
[12:34] I’m the Deputy General Counsel here at the firm. 我是这间公司的副法律顾问
[12:36] I can only assume your questioning has revealed 我猜你们的问询表明
[12:38] nothing negative about Mr. Haggerty’s character. Haggerty先生的品格没有缺点
[12:40] Only because you told them exactly what to say. 那完全是因为你有告诉他们该说什么
[12:42] We did no such thing. 我们没有这么做
[12:43] These allegations of sexual assault are ridiculous. 这些性侵指控真滑稽
[12:46] If they’re so ridiculous, then why offer Keri Brennan hush money? 如果它们如此滑稽 那为什么提出给Keri Brennan封口费
[12:48] That wasn’t hush money. 那不是封口费
[12:49] That was a benevolent gesture to allow Ms. Brennan 那是个慷慨的表示 让Brennan女士
[12:52] to get the professional help she so clearly needs. 得到她显然需要的职业帮助
[12:54] However, since she has chosen 然而 她既然选择
[12:55] to pursue this matter with the police, 同警察追究这件事情
[12:57] that deal is now null and void. 那交易就无效了
[12:59] Furthermore, we are terminating her. 而且 我们决定辞退她
[13:01] What? 什么
[13:01] We have a zero tolerance policy for violence here. 我们这实行对暴力零容忍的制度
[13:04] And unlike Ms. Brennan, 与Brennan女士不同
[13:05] Mr. Haggerty has actual evidence of an assault. Haggerty受到袭击有确实的证据
[13:07] He’s talking about my broken penis. 他指的是我的破屌
[13:09] Yeah, Seth, we know. 好 Seth 我们知道
[13:12] Hey, you never came home last night. You doing okay? 嘿 你昨晚一直没回家 你还好吗
[13:15] No, I’m a mess. 不好 我一团糟
[13:16] – I miss Hitchcock. – What? – 我想念Hitchcock – 什么
[13:17] I was obviously talking to Amy. 我是在和Amy说话
[13:19] Oh, and who’s talking to Scully? 哦 那谁在和Scully说话
[13:20] No one. Come on, sandwich. 没人 走吧 三明治
[13:23] Ames, you’ve been working yourself to the bone Ames 你已经拼命工作
[13:25] on this case for three days straight. 连续三天都在忙这件案子了
[13:28] Now, I’m starting to worry about you. 我开始担心你了
[13:29] I have to solve this case, Jake. 我必须解决这件案子 Jake
[13:31] Otherwise Keri lost the settlement 不然Keri会因为我失去赔偿
[13:33] and the job that she loves because of me, 以及她所热爱的工作
[13:35] just like Rosa said. 就像Rosa说的
[13:39] But I can’t find anything. 但我什么都找不出
[13:40] I’ve read through three years of Seth’s emails, 我把Seth三年的邮件都读了个遍
[13:42] and it’s mostly inquiries about where he could buy a Batmobile. 大部分都是问他在哪里可以买到一辆蝙蝠车
[13:45] Tah, so stupid, but did he find one? 天 这真蠢 但他找到了吗
[13:47] Is it like at a dealership or something? Never mind. 比如有个代理商还是什么的 算了
[13:50] Look, I know this sucks, and I hate to say it, 我知道这很糟 我也不想这么说
[13:53] but we both know sometimes you work a case 但我们都知道有时候你查一件案子
[13:55] and you just don’t have the evidence. 你就是没有证据
[13:56] This isn’t just a case for me. 对我而言这不仅仅是一个案子
[14:01] When I was a rookie at the Six-Four, 当我是个新人 还呆在64分局时
[14:03] my Captain was my first mentor. 我的警监是我的第一个导师
[14:05] He helped me get on the detective track, 他帮助我走上警探这条路
[14:07] and he gave me all the best cases. 他还分给我最好的案件
[14:10] But when I finally made detective, 但我最后当上警探时
[14:14] he took me to dinner and tried to kiss me. 他请我去吃晚餐还试图吻我
[14:17] He said that he felt like he deserved something 他说他觉得自己值得一些回报
[14:20] in return for my career. 因为他带给了我事业
[14:22] I just 我就
[14:24] ran out of the restaurant back to the office, 直接冲出餐厅跑回办公室
[14:27] and I put in my transfer for the Nine-Nine. 然后申请把自己调到99分局
[14:29] Oh, man. 噢 天哪
[14:33] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:36] I never told anyone 我从没告诉过任何人
[14:38] because I felt like maybe I didn’t actually deserve my promotion. 因为我感觉也许我不是真的配升职
[14:42] And I worried that I wouldn’t get anymore promotions 而且我担心我不会再得到升职
[14:45] if I spoke up, so… 如果我说出来的话 所以
[14:47] God. 天哪
[14:50] Every time I think I understand how bad it is, 每当我想我理解事情有多糟糕时
[14:52] it’s just way worse than I imagined. 它总比我想象的糟糕太多
[14:54] This kind of stuff has happened to literally every woman I know. 这种事真的在我认识的每一个女人身上都发生过
[14:59] I just wanted to help make it better for this one woman. 我只想帮忙让这位女性的情况变得好一点
[15:08] – Okay. – Wait, where are you going? – 好吧 – 等等 你要去哪
[15:10] I’m gonna go get you a change of clothes and a coffee. 我去帮你拿换的衣服和咖啡
[15:13] We’re not giving up. 我们不会放弃
[15:15] Okay. 好的
[15:17] Hey, what if we reach out to all the coworkers again, privately? 嘿 如果我们私下再去接触所有的同事会怎样
[15:20] Maybe they didn’t talk to us 也许他们不和我们说
[15:22] because we interviewed them in their office. 是因为我们在办公室问的他们
[15:23] I think that’s a great idea. I’ll be right back. 我感觉这个主意很好 我很快回来
[15:25] Oh, I’m also gonna grab a comb, 哦 我还会带个梳子
[15:27] but you don’t have to use it unless you decide. 但你不一定要用 除非你觉得需要
[15:30] Okay, babe. 好 亲爱的
[15:32] Sir, 警监
[15:33] you haven’t come out of your office in a while. 你有一阵子没出过办公室了
[15:35] – How are you doing? – Terrible. You were right. – 你感觉怎样 – 非常糟 你是对的
[15:37] I was trying to relive my glory years, 我是在努力重新找回过去荣耀的时光
[15:40] but the fact remains, they are behind me. 但事实是 它们已经离我远去
[15:43] My only nemesis now… 如今 我最大的敌人
[15:46] Father Time. 是时间
[15:48] Come on, sir. That’s ridiculous. 拜托 长官 这太扯了
[15:50] You’re on the cutting edge. 你明明走在时代的前沿
[15:51] In fact, you’re so progressive, 你是如此的先进
[15:53] they were scared to make you Police Commissioner. 他们甚至不敢让你当警察局长
[15:55] You’re as modern as they come. 你就是现代化的代表
[15:56] What is that noise? 那是什么声音
[15:58] – It’s my fax machine. – Oh, Captain. – 是我的传真机 – 哦 警监
[16:02] – Zowie. I’m young! – What is it? – 天啦噜 我又年轻了 – 那是什么
[16:05] It’s an aerial photograph 是我派遣的直升机
[16:06] from one of the helicopters I had deployed. 拍到的航摄像片
[16:08] Take a gander, boys. 好好瞅一瞅 伙计们
[16:09] It’s him. The Disco Strangler. 是他 迪斯科扼杀者
[16:12] Oh, my God. You were right. 我的天 你说中了
[16:14] Of course I was. I know him better than anyone. 那当然 我比任何人都了解他
[16:16] – We’re two sides of the same… – Coin! – 我们就像 – 硬币的正反面
[16:18] You’ve told us this story many times. 这个故事你讲过很多遍了
[16:20] And you’ll hear it again! 你们以后还会听我讲
[16:22] 希克斯街中心 载货点
[16:23] So we’re meeting a guy named Steve. 我们要和一个叫Steve的人会面
[16:24] He said he couldn’t speak openly with us 他说有些话没法公开讲
[16:26] when we met him in the conference room. 所以在会议室的时候没告诉我们
[16:28] Steve? I don’t remember a Steve. Steve 我不记得有个叫Steve的
[16:30] – Who’s Steve? – I am. – Steve是谁 – 是我
[16:32] Beefer? “放屁男”
[16:33] – So your real name is Steve? – Yeah, I hate it. – 你的真名叫Steve – 是啊 我讨厌死了
[16:35] – Makes me sound like a douche. – Yeah, Beefer’s better. – 听起来像个混蛋的名字 – 是啊 Beefer好多了
[16:37] So why’d you agree to meet with us? 你为什么同意和我们约谈
[16:39] I wanted to show you this text chain 我想给你们看这个
[16:40] between Seth and some of the guys in the office. 是Seth和同事们的聊天记录
[16:44] Whoa, Seth describes the night exactly like Keri did. Seth对那晚的描述和Keri一模一样
[16:48] And then he writes “LOLZ, Epic Fail.” 还发了 “哈哈哈 输惨了”
[16:50] What’s this GIF he sent? 他发的这是什么动图
[16:52] Oh, that’s Kelsey Grammer falling off a stage. 哦 是Kelsey Grammer从台上摔下来的动图
[16:55] I was really torn about 我一开始很纠结
[16:56] whether or not I should send this to you guys 要不要把这个发给你们看
[16:58] but then I thought about it for a long time 但是 我思考了很久
[17:00] and realized it was the right thing to do. 发现这样做是正确的
[17:02] Oh, who would have guessed Beefer’s a secret feminist. 谁能想到”放屁男”居然是女权主义者
[17:04] No, gross. I meant it was the right thing to do for me. 什么 才不是 我是说对我来说是正确的
[17:07] – Huh? – If they fire Seth, – 哈 – 他们把Seth给炒了
[17:08] – I take his job. – Okay. – 他的职位就归我了 – 行吧
[17:10] Well, we got what we needed here. 我们想要的东西到手了
[17:11] So I think we’re gonna leave 那我们先走了
[17:12] before you ruin the moment any further. 趁我们还没被你恶心到之前
[17:14] Sweet. I’ll send it to ya. 好嘞 一会儿发给你们
[17:15] Thanks for the promosh, narks. 谢谢你们帮我升职 告密者
[17:18] You’re the nark. 你才是告密者
[17:21] – Let’s go. – Yeah. – 我们走吧 – 走
[17:24] All right, people, your suspect’s name is Ernest Zumowski 大家注意了 嫌犯的名字是Ernest Zumowski
[17:27] better known as the Disco Strangler. 也就是大名鼎鼎的迪斯科扼杀者
[17:30] Take a close look. 都看仔细了
[17:31] This is the most dangerous man in America. 这是全美最危险的犯人
[17:33] 5’8″, hunched over, 93 pounds 身高1米76 驼背 体重42千克
[17:36] with gray hair and blue-gray skin. 灰白色头发 灰蓝色皮肤
[17:38] If you encounter him, keep your distance. 要是遇到他 注意保持距离
[17:40] All due respect, sir, seems like a lot of manpower 恕我直言 长官 召集这么多人
[17:42] to take down one sweet-looking old man. 来对付一个可爱的老头 太夸张了吧
[17:43] Oh, he’s sweet, all right. Sweet as poison pie. 是很可爱 和毒馅饼一样可爱
[17:46] Yeah, don’t underestimate him! 没错 别小看他
[17:47] I know 28 other people who did that, 曾经有28个人犯了这个错误
[17:49] and they all have yo-yos swinging from their throats. 最后都被脖子上的悠悠绳勒死了
[17:52] So you were listening. 所以你们有在听
[17:52] Yeah, we were saying that all along. 对啊 我们一直强调啊
[17:54] Thank you, gentlemen. 谢谢你们
[17:55] All right, troops. Travel in twos. 部队注意 两人一组
[17:57] Keep your eyes open, and for God’s sake, 擦亮眼睛 然后拜托 千万千万
[18:00] protect the neck. 护好脖子
[18:02] Hey, Keri. 嘿 Keri
[18:03] Great news: the DA’s going to press charges against Haggerty. 好消息 检察官准备起诉Haggerty
[18:06] I heard. That’s awesome. Thank you, guys. 我听说了 真的太棒了 谢谢你们
[18:08] Hey, what’s with the boxes? Moving to a better desk? 这些箱子怎么回事 准备换一张好一点的办公桌
[18:11] With a better butler and more of those mini quiches? 配上更好的管家 和更多的迷你酥馅饼吗
[18:13] No, I’m taking my stuff home. I had to quit. 不是 我得把东西搬回家 我辞职了
[18:16] Whaaat? 什 么
[18:22] What do you mean, you quit? Are they forcing you out? 什么意思 为什么辞职 公司逼你走吗
[18:24] – Because that’s illegal. – No, they’re not. – 这可是犯法的 – 没有
[18:26] But the whole atmosphere here has changed. 但是整个环境都变了
[18:28] Everybody looks at me like I’m either a victim or a traitor. 大家都把我当作受害者或者叛徒
[18:30] I mean, I’m not even on any of the non-work group texts. 非工作相关的群聊我都没法加入
[18:33] And last night Beefer invited everybody over for whiskey and cigars, 昨晚”放屁男”邀请了所有人喝威士忌 抽雪茄
[18:37] and I wasn’t included. 除了我
[18:38] Well, I mean, is not hanging out with Beefer 我是说 不能和”放屁男”一起玩
[18:40] really a punishment, per se? 真的算惩罚吗
[18:42] Yeah, but if I’m not at Beefer’s for whiskey and cigars, 我知道 但是如果”放屁男”不邀请我喝威士忌抽雪茄
[18:45] then I don’t get invited to Vegas with Slurpie and Trundle, 那”思乐冰”和”小脚轮”也不会邀请我去拉斯维加斯
[18:47] and I’m definitely not at Skidmark’s pig roast. “屁痕”更不会邀请我去他的烧烤聚会
[18:49] Man, these nicknames are just bad. 天 这些昵称起的也太烂了
[18:51] I actually came up with Skidmark. “屁痕”其实是我起的
[18:52] It’s very funny if you know the back story. 联系背景故事的话还挺好笑的
[18:54] – He pooped his pants? – Yeah. – 他拉屎拉到裤子里了吗 – 是的
[18:56] But the point is, if I’m not at those events, 但关键是 如果我不能参加那些活动
[18:58] then suddenly I’m not looked at for new accounts 那么新客户也不会介绍给我
[19:01] or promotions or anything. 升职也轮不到我
[19:02] My career here is over. 我在这里干不下去了
[19:04] I’m really sorry. I feel like I messed up. 真的很抱歉 是我搞砸了
[19:06] I shouldn’t have talked you into turning down that settlement. 我不该说服你拒绝那笔和解费
[19:08] Hey, Seth attacked me. 是Seth先攻击了我
[19:11] And I’m really proud of myself 我很为自己骄傲
[19:12] that I didn’t let him get away with that. 我没有让他侥幸逃脱
[19:14] So, even though it sucks, if I had to do it all again, 所以说 虽然现在很糟 但是如果让我再来一次
[19:17] I would. 我还是会这么做
[19:19] Especially the broken penis. 尤其是打断他的鸡儿
[19:22] – Why’d she say that to me? – I don’t know. – 她干嘛对着我说 – 我不知道
[19:30] Freeze! NYPD! 别动 你被逮捕了
[19:33] Is that Raymond Holt I see? 那是Raymond Holt吗
[19:35] You haven’t changed a bit. 你可一点没变
[19:36] – Neither have you, Ernest. – What? – 你也没变 Ernest – 什么
[19:38] Neither have you, Ernest. 我说你也没变 Ernest
[19:41] What? 什么
[19:42] Neither have you, Ernest! 你 也 没 变 Ernest
[19:46] Ugh, this is hard to watch. 呃 真看不下去
[19:48] You’re just as devious as ever. 你依旧如此狡猾
[19:50] You seduced the van driver, didn’t you? 你勾引了货车司机 对吧
[19:51] No, I seduced the van driver. 没有 我勾引了货车司机
[19:53] She couldn’t resist my groovy voodoo. 她根本拒绝不了我的蛊惑
[19:56] And the yo-yo string was a message. 而悠悠绳就是暗示
[19:59] – The what was a what? – The yo-yo string was… – 什么是什么 – 悠 悠 绳 是
[20:02] Captain, this is embarrassing. 警监 太丢人了
[20:04] Can we just take him in? 我们能直接逮捕他吗
[20:05] Yeah, you’re right. This isn’t what I hoped for. 是 你说的没错 这不是我想象中的场景
[20:08] Go ahead and cuff him, gently. 去把他铐起来 轻一点
[20:09] This isn’t the last you’ll hear from me, Raymond. 我还会回来的 Raymond
[20:12] – I’m never gonna die. – Sure you won’t. – 我永远死不了 – 是 死不了
[20:14] – Whatever makes you feel better. – No, you’re the punk. – 你开心就好 – 不 你才是混混
[20:16] Just put him in the car. 把他押进车里
[20:20] Hey, heard you guys got that finance creep. 嘿 听说你们抓住了金融公司那个变态
[20:22] – Congratulations. – Thanks. – 恭喜 – 谢谢
[20:24] But there’s nothing to congratulate me about. 但也没什么可恭喜的
[20:26] Amy’s just upset Amy有点失落
[20:27] because the historically entrenched patriarchy 因为历史确立的父权制社会
[20:28] has created a culture of victim-shaming 营造了羞辱受害者的文化传统
[20:30] that suppresses any power shift in our masculo-phallic system. 从而抑制了男性生殖崇拜体系里的权力中心转移
[20:33] – Huh? – I couldn’t sleep last night – 啥 – 我昨晚睡不着
[20:34] so I watched a documentary on Netflix about feminism. 就在Netflix上看了一部关于女权主义的纪录片
[20:37] I love you. 我爱你
[20:38] Just sucks that she came forward to report an assault 最讨厌的是 她站出来指控性骚扰
[20:40] and the only one who truly benefited is a guy named Beefer. 结果唯一从中受益的是一个叫”放屁男”的家伙
[20:43] You don’t know Beefer but… 你不认识”放屁男” 但是
[20:44] Oh, I’ve met plenty of Beefers. “放屁男”这类人我见得多了
[20:45] – Yeah. – Look this is a hard fight. – 嗯 – 听着 这场斗争很艰难
[20:47] But it’s an important one. 但也很重要
[20:48] It’s good that you convinced her to press charges. 你能说服她起诉是一件好事
[20:49] But she lost the money, 但她失去了和解费
[20:50] and she had to quit the job she loves. 还失去了自己热爱的工作
[20:52] That’s exactly what you said would happen. 就像你预料的那样
[20:54] But you got the guy who assaulted her. 但你抓到了性骚扰她的人
[20:56] – And look over there. – Keri’s coworker? – 看看那里 – Keri的同事
[20:59] She came forward to report an assault 她也是来举报性骚扰
[21:00] because she was inspired by Keri, 因为她受到了Keri的启发
[21:02] which is exactly what you said would happen. 就像你预料的那样
[21:03] Two steps forward, one step back is still one step forward. 前进两步 后退一步 但是至少还是前进了一步
[21:07] You wanna take her statement together? 要一起去做笔录吗
[21:10] – You know it, sister. – Yeah, don’t do that. – 迫不及待 姐妹儿 – 别那样
[21:13] We can be different and still have the same cause. 我们虽然不同 但立场一样啊
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme