时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Another cold brew? | 还有人要再来一杯冷萃咖啡吗 |
[00:03] | Don’t mind if I “Cold do.” Nailed it. | 那我就不”客汽”了 对上梗了 |
[00:05] | I am loving this machine that Charles brought in. | 我真是爱死了Charles带来的这台咖啡机了 |
[00:08] | It is nice. | 是很不错 |
[00:08] | The trick is to let the coffee warm up to room temperature. | 诀窍就在于让咖啡升温到室温 |
[00:11] | I’m already on my second cup. | 我已经在喝第二杯了 |
[00:12] | This is my third. | 这是我的第三杯 |
[00:14] | Stop! | 停下 |
[00:15] | You’re drinking too much! | 你们喝得太多了 |
[00:18] | Whoa, what’s going on, Charles? | 哇 发生什么事了 Charles |
[00:19] | Why are you talking so slow? | 你为什么说话这么慢 |
[00:21] | I’m not. I’m normal. | 我没有 我很正常 |
[00:23] | We’re all normal. | 我们都很正常 |
[00:31] | If you’re not going slow, that means we’re going fast. | 如果不是你慢的话 那就是说我们快了 |
[00:33] | Are we going fast? Can anyone tell if we’re going fast? | 是我们快了吗 有人能看得出我们太快了吗 |
[00:34] | I don’t think we’re going fast at all in any way whatsoever. | 无论如何我都不觉得是我们快了 |
[00:35] | I feel like we’re going slow in every way whatsoever. | 无论如何我都觉得是我们慢了 |
[00:37] | – Captain, how do you feel? – Great. Excellent. Amazing. | – 警监 你感觉如何 – 很棒 很好 很奇妙 |
[00:38] | I feel better than I’ve ever felt at any moment | 我感觉比我这辈子的任何时候 |
[00:39] | – in my entire life. – So we’re all fine? | – 都要好 – 所以说我们都很好 |
[00:40] | Yep. | 对 |
[01:05] | Hey there, Captain. Oh, is this your new assistant? | 你好 警监 噢 这是你的新助理吗 |
[01:07] | John Urblan. Nice to meet ya. | John Urblan 很高兴认识里 |
[01:08] | And John Urblan has just been fired. | 就这样John Urblan刚刚被炒了 |
[01:10] | – What? – I have? | – 啥 – 我被炒了 |
[01:11] | Meet “Ya”? | 认识”里” |
[01:12] | You just abbreviated a one-syllable word. | 你刚刚把一个单音节词给缩写了 |
[01:14] | – Is this for real? – Yes. | – 这是讲真的吗 – 是的 |
[01:15] | Now clean out your “Des.” | 现在去清空你的”桌”吧 |
[01:18] | I removed the K | 我把”子”字去掉 |
[01:19] | so you’d understand how absurd “Ya” Sound. | 来让你知道”里”听起来有多么可笑 |
[01:21] | Oh, boy. Sorry, John Urblan. Bye. | 噢 天 抱歉啦 John Urblan 再见 |
[01:24] | Okay, sir, so that is the third assistant | 好了 长官 这是你三天以来 |
[01:26] | you’ve fired in three days. | 炒掉的第三个助理了 |
[01:28] | Because all the candidates are garbage. | 因为所有应聘者都很垃圾 |
[01:30] | Microsoft Word is not a special skill, | 微软文字处理软件根本算不是什么特长 |
[01:32] | Marcie Lux from South Orange. | 来自南奥兰治的Marcie Lux |
[01:34] | Come on, look at the size of that stack of resumes. | 别闹了 你看看这堆简历的高度 |
[01:36] | There’s got to be someone good. | 里面一定能找到合适的人选 |
[01:37] | Oh, yes, perhaps I should keep an open mind. | 噢 没错 或许我应该抱着开放的心态 |
[01:39] | Perhaps cross-country skiing is a valuable skill | 或许越野滑雪对于办公室环境来说 |
[01:42] | in an office environment, | 真的是一项宝藏技能 |
[01:43] | Marcie Lux of South Orange. | 来自南奥兰治的Marcie Lux |
[01:45] | Okay, so we can agree Marcie Lux is out of the mix. | 好叭 我们可以肯定Marcie Lux已经出局了 |
[01:47] | Well, they all are. | 这么说 他们都得出局 |
[01:48] | I’ll just make do with no assistant. | 没有助理 我就先凑合着过吧 |
[01:49] | No, don’t just give up. | 不 别这么轻易地放弃 |
[01:51] | Maybe you haven’t found the right person yet. | 或许你只是还没找到合适的人 |
[01:53] | I found Gina. Maybe I could try. | Gina是我找的 或许我可以试一试 |
[01:54] | Okay. I suppose it’s worth a shot. | 可以 我觉得可以一试 |
[01:56] | I can always fire whoever you choose. | 反正我最终还是可以炒掉你找来的人 |
[01:58] | Yeah, that’s the spirit. | 对嘛 要的就是这个气势 |
[01:59] | Commence Operation: Nasty. | 开始特殊行动:肮脏 |
[02:02] | New Assistant Selection Team… You. | 新助理选拔队 你 |
[02:07] | New Assistant Selection Team You? | 新助理选拔队 你 |
[02:09] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 啊 不用您操心 |
[02:10] | Everyone will just call it Operation: Nasty. | 大家只会管它叫 特殊行动:肮脏 |
[02:11] | You don’t have to turn everything | 你不必把所有东西都变成 |
[02:12] | into a Thomas Cruise film. | 汤姆·克鲁斯的电影一样 |
[02:14] | Why not? Movies are super fun. | 为什么不 电影超有趣的 |
[02:15] | Meanwhile, real life is very boring. | 而且 现实生活太无趣了 |
[02:16] | That’s why no one watches documentaries. | 这就是为什么没人看纪录片 |
[02:18] | Tell that to the man sitting next to me at last Saturday | 你把这话跟那个上周六下午坐我旁边 |
[02:20] | afternoon’s screening of “Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda.” | 和我一起观看<坂本龙一魅力依旧:终结> 的男人说去吧 |
[02:23] | Was that man Kevin? | 那个男人是Kevin吗 |
[02:26] | – Yes. – All right, | – 是的 – 好叭 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna help you find a new assistant. | 我要去帮你找个新助理了 |
[02:29] | Operation: Nasty is a go! | 特殊行动:肮脏 正式开始 |
[02:31] | Hey, can I talk to you guys? | 嘿 我可以和你们说两句吗 |
[02:32] | Ugh, you’re not selling those crapola candy bars | 呃 你该不会是又想要为你女儿们那个 |
[02:35] | for your daughters’ doomed basketball team again, are you? | 不成气候的篮球队卖垃圾糖果吧 |
[02:36] | – Doomed? – Yeah. | – 不成气候 – 是啊 |
[02:37] | They’re terrible and you know it. | 你明知道他们很糟糕 |
[02:39] | Well, I’m not selling candy. | 可我现在不是在卖糖果 |
[02:40] | That’s next week. Please bring cash. | 那是下周的事 请务必记得带现金 |
[02:42] | What I want to talk about is how our office | 我想说的是我们的办公室 |
[02:44] | has turned into a junkyard. | 已经变成了一个垃圾场 |
[02:45] | Yeah, you know, this place is a mess. | 是啊 你知道的 这地方就是一团糟 |
[02:47] | I mean, it’s like an episode of “Hoarders.” | 就像是”囤积者”的其中一集 |
[02:49] | And not one of the funny ones, | 而且还不是有趣的那种 |
[02:50] | where they find a bunch of flat cats. | 就是他们找到一堆压扁的猫那种 |
[02:51] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[02:52] | Commissioner Kelly is never gonna reopen the first floor. | Kelly局长是永远不可能重新开放一楼了 |
[02:54] | We should just fire some of the uniforms. | 我们就该炒掉一些穿制服的 |
[02:56] | But not you. Uh, we couldn’t survive without you, Greg, and… | 不是你们啦 呃 我们没了你们可活不下去了 Greg和 |
[03:00] | also Greg? | 另一个Greg |
[03:01] | James and Michael. | 是James和Michael |
[03:02] | No one is getting fired. | 没人会被炒掉 |
[03:03] | We just need to organize this place. | 我们只需要重新收拾一下这里 |
[03:05] | Nah, do what I do. Embrace the mess. | 不了 跟着我做 拥抱这片凌乱 |
[03:07] | You’ve got a bagel stuck to your sweater. | 你的毛衣上粘住了一块贝吉饼 |
[03:09] | Look, I don’t want to sound like a Scully here, | 你看 我不是想听起来像个Scully一样 |
[03:11] | but I think it’s hopeless. | 但我觉得这是无可救药的 |
[03:13] | Nobody could organize this place. | 没人能收拾好这个地方 |
[03:15] | – Nobody? – Here’s what I need. | – 没有人 – 以下是我们需要的东西 |
[03:17] | Sticky notes, three sizes, ten colors. | 便签贴 三种大小 十种颜色 |
[03:18] | Permanent markers, clickable only. | 永久性记号笔 只要那种按动款的 |
[03:20] | I don’t want caps slowing us down. | 我可不想让笔盖拖慢我们的进度 |
[03:21] | And I need garbage bags, 33 gallon, | 我还要垃圾袋 33加仑的 |
[03:23] | blackout, cinch top. | 不透明 带提手 |
[03:25] | What are you all still doing here? | 你们还在这愣着干嘛 |
[03:26] | Go, go, go! | 去啊 去啊 |
[03:28] | Captain Holt, | Holt警监 |
[03:29] | I’d like to introduce you to your new assistant. | 我想向你介绍你的新助理 |
[03:32] | Drumroll, please. | 击鼓 起 |
[03:38] | – That’s your drumroll? – When a tempo isn’t specified, | – 这就是你的击鼓 – 当没有节奏指定的时候 |
[03:40] | any reasonable person would default to lento. | 任何理智的人都会默认是慢拍 |
[03:42] | Well, it’s terrible, and you ruined a fun thing, | 讲真 这很糟糕 你又毁了一个有趣的事 |
[03:44] | but I would still like to introduce you | 但我还是乐意向你介绍 |
[03:45] | to Mr. Gordon Lundt! | Gordon Lundt先生 |
[03:49] | Mr. Gordon Lundt! | Gordon Lundt先生 |
[03:52] | Gordon, you want to come in here? | Gordon 你要进来吗 |
[03:53] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 噢 我很抱歉 |
[03:55] | I was just deciding whether I should just go home. | 我刚刚在考虑要不要直接回家 |
[03:57] | The tone and tenor of your introduction | 你介绍时的语气和高声调 |
[03:59] | make me worry that this is a “Fun” Office, | 让我担心这会不会是个我不喜欢的 |
[04:01] | which I would not enjoy. | “有趣”的办公室 |
[04:02] | Ehh? | 怎么样 |
[04:03] | Hello, I’m Captain Raymond Holt, | 你好 我是Raymond Holt警监 |
[04:05] | and I can assure you, this is not a fun office. | 我可以向你保证 这不是一个有趣的办公室 |
[04:08] | Thank goodness. | 感谢上天 |
[04:09] | In that case, my interest is renewed. | 这样的话 我的兴趣又恢复了 |
[04:11] | – Here is my resume. – Oh, I’m feeling this. | – 这是我的简历 – 我感觉到了 |
[04:14] | Are you guys feeling this? | 你们感觉到了吗 |
[04:14] | Gordon, why don’t you tell Captain Holt | Gordon 不如你向Holt警监 |
[04:16] | a little bit about yourself? | 稍微介绍一下你自己呀 |
[04:17] | Where to begin? I’m 174 centimeters tall, | 从何开始呢 我身高174厘米 |
[04:19] | I can type 103 words per minute | 我打字速度是103词每分钟 |
[04:21] | with an error rate of 1.6%, | 错误率1.6% |
[04:23] | and I recently moved here from Philadelphia, | 我最近从费城搬到这里来 |
[04:25] | which is the sixth most populous U.S. City. | 全美人口第六密集的城市 |
[04:27] | I understand the city of Philadelphia is coterminous with Philadelphia County, | 我了解到费城市毗邻费城县 |
[04:31] | making it the eighth-largest metropolitan statistical area. | 使其成为数据上排行第八的大都会区 |
[04:34] | Yeah, Philly’s cool. | 对 小费那儿很酷 |
[04:35] | Isn’t it fun just telling each other facts? | 这样互相讲一些事实难道不是很有趣吗 |
[04:37] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 的确 – 的确 |
[04:37] | Well, I think I have all the information I need. | 好了 我想我已经得到我需要的信息了 |
[04:39] | Thank you for coming in, Mr. Lundt. | 谢谢您的来访 Lundt先生 |
[04:40] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[04:42] | So… | 那么 |
[04:43] | looks like Operation: Nasty is a full-on success, huh? | 看起来”特殊行动:肮脏”大获全胜啊 |
[04:46] | You mean Operation: Nasty Sex Slut. | 你是说”特殊行动:肮脏小婊砸”吧 |
[04:50] | Didn’t you see him flirting with me? | 你没看到他在那撩我吗 |
[04:51] | No, I most definitely did not. | 没 我绝对没看到 |
[04:52] | Then you’re a blind man and a prude to boot. | 那你不是瞎了就是太假正经了 |
[04:54] | Did you see his tie? A single Windsor. | 你看到他的领带了吗 单结的温莎领带 |
[04:55] | The easiest knot to undo. | 最容易解开的结 |
[04:57] | Why bother wearing any clothes at all? | 既然这样何必还要穿衣服呢 |
[04:59] | I think you badly misread that interaction. | 我觉得你错误地解读了刚才的互动 |
[05:01] | Please. He did everything but lick his lips and purr. | 拜托 他就差舔舔嘴唇然后娇喘两声了 |
[05:03] | Get rid of him, | 打发走他 |
[05:04] | and bring me someone who can keep it in their slacks. | 然后给我找个能保持住职业道德(不偷懒)的 |
[05:06] | Did someone say to take off our slacks? | 有人说可以偷懒了吗 |
[05:08] | No, not even close. | 不 根本不沾边 |
[05:09] | Oh. Well, keep me posted. | 噢 好吧 有消息就通知我 |
[05:11] | My dogs are barkin’. | 我的脚累得酸疼 |
[05:13] | What dogs? | 什么狗 |
[05:15] | Okay, Marie Kondo came up with a system to unclutter your life. | 近藤麻理惠发明了一套让生活整洁有序的方法 |
[05:19] | You look at an object, | 你看着一样东西 |
[05:20] | and if it doesn’t bring you joy, | 如果它不能给你带来快乐 |
[05:21] | you throw it away. | 你就扔掉它 |
[05:22] | Try it, Sarge. | 试一试 警长 |
[05:23] | Hello, backup pair of suspenders. | 你们好啊 备用的背带 |
[05:25] | Do you bring me joy? | 你们能给我带来快乐吗 |
[05:26] | Yes, because you have tab endings | 能 因为你们有拉环扣 |
[05:28] | and a sweet leather yoke. | 还有棒极了的皮带 |
[05:29] | I’m so glad you’re in my life. | 我的人生因你们而美好 |
[05:31] | – I guess I’m keeping ’em. – Ooh, let me try. | – 我想我要留着它们 – 噢 让我试试 |
[05:33] | Hello, bag of old dried mushrooms. | 你好啊 一袋有了年头的干蘑菇 |
[05:35] | Do you bring me joy? Yes! | 你能给我带来快乐吗 当然 |
[05:37] | You provide rich, earthy flavor to both soups and teas. | 你给汤和茶都带去浓郁而有泥土气息的口感 |
[05:41] | I guess I’m keeping mine too. This is fun. | 我觉得我也要留着了 这真好玩 |
[05:43] | Guys, you can’t keep everything. | 各位 你们不能把什么东西都留着 |
[05:44] | That defeats the purpose. | 这正和我们的目的相反 |
[05:46] | I got this, Ames. | 我知道怎么做了 Ames |
[05:47] | Hello, unsolved case. | 你好啊 没解决的案件 |
[05:48] | Do you bring me joy? | 你能给我带来快乐吗 |
[05:49] | No, because you’re boring and you’re too hard. See ya. | 不能 因为你无聊透顶而且太难了 拜拜了您 |
[05:52] | Personal items only, Scully. | 只能处理私人物品 Scully |
[05:54] | Get that case out of the trash. | 把那个案宗从垃圾桶里拿出来 |
[05:55] | Oh, for Pete’s sake. | 噢 我的老天啊 |
[05:58] | Sir, we need to talk about Gordon Lundt, | 长官 我们需要谈谈Gordon Lundt |
[06:00] | and before you ask, | 在你提问之前 |
[06:01] | – I have not fired him. – Yes, I noticed. | – 我还没有炒了他 – 是的 我注意到了 |
[06:03] | He’s been strutting around like a peacock, | 他像个孔雀一样趾高气扬地到处转悠 |
[06:05] | trying desperately to arouse me, | 绝望地试图引起我的性欲 |
[06:07] | his unwilling peahen. | 我就是那只不情愿的母孔雀 |
[06:09] | Did you hear there’s a barrel-making exhibit | 你有没有听说一个酒桶制造展 |
[06:11] | at the Brooklyn Museum of Industry? | 正在布鲁克林工业博物馆展出 |
[06:12] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[06:15] | Has he no shame? The door was open. | 他还知不知道羞耻了 门是开着的 |
[06:17] | I think he wanted people to hear. | 我觉得他故意想让别人听见 |
[06:18] | Yeah, well, I didn’t fire him | 嗯 好吧 我没有解雇他 |
[06:20] | because I thought you were being crazy | 是因为我觉得你疯了 |
[06:21] | and I wanted to change your mind, | 我想改变你的看法 |
[06:22] | so I called all the places he used to work. | 所以我联系了所有他之前工作过的地方 |
[06:24] | You didn’t do that before you brought him in? | 你把他带来之前没有联系过 |
[06:26] | What? No, you check references after there’s a problem. | 什么 不 你得等出现问题了 再找介绍人对证 |
[06:28] | That’s hiring 101. | 这是聘人的入门法则 |
[06:29] | Anyways, it turns out he never worked at the Philadelphia PD. | 不管怎么说 事实上 他从来没有在费城警局工作过 |
[06:32] | So he’s a liar and a hussy? Why is he still here? | 所以他既是个骗子又是个荡夫 那他怎么还在这 |
[06:35] | Because I started thinking, why would he lie? | 因为我开始想 他为什么要说谎 |
[06:38] | And the answer is: | 答案是 |
[06:40] | because he’s a spy, planted here by Commissioner Kelly. | 因为他是个间谍 被局长Kelly安插在这儿 |
[06:43] | Think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[06:44] | You’ve been rounding up all the captains who oppose him. | 你一直在拉拢那些反对他的警监 |
[06:46] | Kelly wants those names. | Kelly想要得到名字 |
[06:47] | Gordon was sent here to seduce you. | Gordon是被送来色诱你的 |
[06:49] | – He’s a red sparrow. – You mean a honeypot. | – 他就是红雀 – 你是说蜜罐 |
[06:49] | 红雀 小说<红雀>中苏联训练出来的以色诱和渗透锁定对象的特工 蜜罐 在特务活动中代指色诱 | |
[06:51] | Potato, tomato, but yes. | 差不多是一码事吧 没错 |
[06:53] | He is the world’s most boring sex spy, | 他是世界上最无聊的性间谍 |
[06:56] | and he’s here to infiltrate the Nine-Nine. | 为了渗透99分局而来到这里 |
[06:58] | No, this is just you | 不 这依然只是你 |
[06:59] | still trying to make everything into a movie. | 想要把所有东西都说成电影 |
[07:00] | This is the real world, Peralta. | 这是现实世界 Peralta |
[07:02] | There are no spies in our midst. | 我们之中没有间谍 |
[07:04] | I’m sure Gordon just lied on his resume to get a job. | 我敢确定Gordon只是为了得到工作而编造简历 |
[07:06] | Oh, really? Then how come he’s in this old staff photo | 哦真的吗 那他为什么在36警局的 |
[07:10] | from the Three-Six? | 这张老职员合影里 |
[07:11] | Kelly’s old precinct? | Kelly的旧警区 |
[07:13] | You’re right. Gordon’s a honeypot. | 你是对的 Gordon是个蜜罐 |
[07:15] | Or a red sparrow. | 或者是个红雀 |
[07:16] | Buzz, buzz, little bee. | 嗡嗡叫吧 小蜜蜂 |
[07:18] | Fly, bird, fly. | 飞吧 鸟儿 飞吧 |
[07:19] | – Buzz. – Fly. | – 嗡嗡 – 飞吧 |
[07:20] | – Buzz. – Fly. | – 嗡嗡 – 飞吧 |
[07:21] | – Buzz. – Fly. | – 嗡嗡 – 飞吧 |
[07:24] | The point is, we’re on the same page. He’s a spy. | 重点是 我们意见一致 他是个间谍 |
[07:28] | Hey, Hitchcock. | 嘿 Hitchcock |
[07:29] | God, you scared me. I’ve got a razor. | 天 你吓到我了 我拿着剃刀呢 |
[07:32] | Sorry. I need the bathroom. | 对不起 我得用一下卫生间 |
[07:33] | Fine, but you’re lucky I didn’t cut myself. | 好吧 算你走运 我没割到自己 |
[07:35] | Yep, sure I am. | 对 绝对是这样 |
[07:37] | Have a good one, buddy. | 过得开心 伙计 |
[07:39] | – Any poopers? – None. | – 有人蹲坑吗 – 没有 |
[07:41] | What is this? Why are we meeting in the bathroom? | 这是干什么 我们为什么要在卫生间见面 |
[07:42] | Super cool meeting spot. | 超酷的碰头地点 |
[07:44] | Don’t roll your eyes at me, Daria. | 别对我翻白眼 Daria |
[07:46] | Commissioner Kelly sent a spy into our midst. | 局长Kelly在我们这安插了一个间谍 |
[07:48] | This is happening. We need to talk about our plan. | 这是真实发生的事情 我们得谈谈计划 |
[07:50] | Okay, here it is. I’m going to fire him. | 好的 我想到了 我要炒了他 |
[07:52] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[07:53] | In a movie, when you find out someone’s a spy, | 在电影里 当你发现一个人是间谍时 |
[07:55] | you don’t fire them. | 你不会炒了他 |
[07:56] | You can either have them murdered… | 你要么把他们杀了 |
[07:58] | – Not an option. – Yeah, I know, we’re cops. Blah, blah. | – 不可能 – 对 我知道 咱们是条子什么的 |
[08:00] | No one likes this side of you. | 没有人喜欢你这一面 |
[08:01] | Or we can launch a counter-spying mission. | 或者我们可以启动一个反间谍行动 |
[08:03] | I just want him out of the Nine-Nine. | 我只想把他赶出99分局 |
[08:05] | If we can prove that Kelly sent a spy | 如果我们能证明Kelly把一个间谍 |
[08:07] | into one of his own precincts to seduce a captain, | 安插到他自己的警区里去色诱警监 |
[08:09] | it’s gonna look really bad for him. | 这会让他很难看 |
[08:11] | – And how will we prove that? – With Operation: Dragon. | – 我们要怎么证明 – 用”特殊行动:猛龙” |
[08:13] | Don’t Reveal Anything, Gordon’s Our Nemesis. | 什么都不要揭穿 Gordon是我们的复仇之神 |
[08:17] | – No. – I worked so hard on that acronym. | – 不 – 我花了好久才想出这个藏头 |
[08:19] | You’re not even going to acknowledge it? | 你甚至都不打算认证它一下 |
[08:20] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[08:21] | if Kelly’s been communicating with Gordon, | 如果Kelly在和Gordon联系 |
[08:22] | there has to be evidence on his laptop. | 那他的笔记本电脑上肯定有证据 |
[08:23] | Yeah, but he doesn’t leave his computer unattended. | 对 但他寸步不离地带着他的电脑 |
[08:25] | It’s always in his bag, which he always has on his person. | 电脑一直被装在包里 而他一直亲手提着包 |
[08:28] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:28] | I’ve glanced at his work satchel. | 我瞥到了他的工作包 |
[08:30] | I’m married, but I’m still a man. | 我虽然已婚 但还是个男人 |
[08:32] | Choosing to ignore that. Now, if there were only | 我就当作没听见吧 要是有什么地方 |
[08:33] | some place where they make you check your bag, | 能被要求检查包裹就好了 |
[08:36] | like an airport, or even a museum? | 比如像机场 或者 博物馆 |
[08:39] | No. I couldn’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[08:41] | Couldn’t you? | 你不能咩 |
[08:42] | Mr. Lundt, would you like to go | Lundt先生 你想不想和我一起 |
[08:44] | to the barrel-making exhibit this evening? | 去今晚的木桶展览会呢 |
[08:45] | Yes, Captain Holt. I could make time for that. | 好的 Holt警监 我会把时间腾出来的 |
[08:49] | I need a shower. | 我得去冲个澡 |
[08:52] | Okay, I went through my desk | 好了 我把桌子理了一遍 |
[08:53] | and got rid of everything that didn’t give me joy. | 扔掉了所有不能给我愉悦感的东西 |
[08:56] | You didn’t get rid of anything. | 你明明什么都没扔啊 |
[08:57] | Because it all gives me joy. | 因为所有东西都让人家快乐 |
[08:58] | Picture of Nikolaj, joy. | Nikolaj的照片 好快乐 |
[08:59] | Cocktail napkin from my first date with Genevieve, joy. | 我和Genevieve第一次约会时的鸡尾酒餐巾 多温馨 |
[09:02] | Birthday card from my urologist, joy. | 我的泌尿科医生送的生日贺卡 多开心 |
[09:05] | He was the only doctor of my entire | 他是我为数广大的 |
[09:06] | urethral support staff who remembered. | 泌尿支持团队里唯一记得我生日的人 |
[09:08] | All right, I don’t think Marie Kondo’s gonna work here. | 好吧 看来近藤麻理惠的办法在这里不管用 |
[09:11] | We need something stronger. | 我们得来点更狠的 |
[09:13] | The Norwegian system: Munkensmat. | 来自挪威的分类系统 曼肯斯麦法 |
[09:16] | It was designed by a radical group of Scandinavian organizers | 这个方法由一伙激进的斯堪的纳维亚整理专家提出 |
[09:19] | who are doing things with cubbies | 他们把小柜子用的出神入化 |
[09:20] | that would blow your minds. | 你绝对想都想不到 |
[09:22] | We need to Munkensmat. | 我们要曼肯斯麦起来 |
[09:24] | – “Munkensmat”? – Sexy, right? | – 曼肯斯麦 – 光名字就太骚了 对吧 |
[09:25] | In Munkensmat, you get rid of all personal possessions | 在曼肯斯麦法里面 你要扔掉所有个人物品 |
[09:28] | – except one. – I can’t do that. | – 只留下一个 – 我可做不到 |
[09:31] | What, I’m just supposed to get rid | 难道说我得就这么扔了 |
[09:32] | of my great-grandfather’s shoes? | 我曾祖父的鞋子吗 |
[09:34] | He had one baby foot. This is cruel. | 他有一只先天的小脚脚 扔掉也太残忍了 |
[09:36] | Munkensmat isn’t cruel. It’s freeing. | 曼肯斯麦才不是残忍无情 而是释放自我 |
[09:39] | When you cling to these things, you cling to the past, | 你执着于这些东西的时候 其实也在执着于过去 |
[09:42] | and you don’t leave room for new experiences. | 而且没有空间来容纳新的体验了 |
[09:45] | Okay, what one thing should I keep? | 那我该留下哪个东西 |
[09:46] | Hatchet or Blu-ray of “The Intern”? | 这柄短斧还是<实习生>的蓝光碟 |
[09:48] | You can always watch “The Intern” Online. | 反正你在网上也可以看<实习生>嘛 |
[09:50] | Not the extras. | 网上可没有附加彩蛋 |
[09:51] | There’s a virtual tour of Jules’ kitchen. | 这个里面可以体验Jules的厨房啊 |
[09:53] | Monster. | 你这个禽兽 |
[09:54] | Well, Sarge, what’s it gonna be, | 怎么样 警长 决定好了吗 |
[09:55] | pictures of your kids or those suspenders? | 你打算留下孩子的照片还是那组背带 |
[09:57] | Terry can’t throw his family away, | Terry可无法割舍家人 |
[09:59] | but these are nice suspenders. | 但这对背带真的很赞喔 |
[10:02] | Are they special in some kind of way? | 它们有什么特殊意义吗 |
[10:03] | Damn, Amy, I told you about the leather yoke! | 够了 Amy 我都跟你说了多少遍 它有真皮背扣的 |
[10:05] | Terry, you’re clinging. | Terry 你这是在留恋旧物 |
[10:08] | – Munkensmat. – My turn. | – 把它曼肯斯麦了 – 轮到我了 |
[10:10] | It’s between my seizure medication | 我很难决定是留下我的癫痫药 |
[10:11] | and this fidget spinner. | 还是这个指尖陀螺 |
[10:14] | I think I made the right call. | 我觉得我做出正确决定了 |
[10:16] | Uh-oh. I forgot that it lit up. | 不好 我忘记它会发光了 |
[10:19] | I’ve made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了一个严重的错误 |
[10:21] | 布鲁克林工业博物馆 下午5:15 | |
[10:23] | Look at that. | 你快看 |
[10:24] | They put the sherry barrels right up front. | 一上来就摆出了雪莉酒桶 |
[10:26] | Ugh. I hate it when museums pander to the tourists. | 差劲 我最讨厌博物馆这种献媚游客的行为了 |
[10:29] | Oh, I think you need to check your bag, Gordon. | 你好像得把包存一下 Gordon |
[10:31] | It’s a small price to pay to make sure the barrels are protected. | 这点小代价还是得付的 为了保护珍贵的木桶 |
[10:33] | My thoughts exactly. | 和我的想法如出一辙 |
[10:35] | – The package is headed your way. – Copy that. | – 包裹正送往你那边 – 收到 |
[10:37] | This better work. I’m debasing myself out here. | 最好能管用 我这简直就是在作践自己 |
[10:40] | – What must people think? – Relax. | – 人家都该怎么想啊 – 放松啦 |
[10:42] | There’s literally no other people at this museum. | 这家博物馆根本就没有其他人在 |
[10:46] | Thank you very much. Here is $100. | 非常感谢 给你100美金 |
[10:47] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴跟你共事 |
[10:49] | You know, you could have just stolen the bag, | 其实吧 你也可以直接把包偷了 |
[10:50] | and I wouldn’t have noticed or cared. | 我可能都注意不到 看到了也不会在意的 |
[10:51] | Ugh. Be better, Yanya. | 别这样 敬业点 Yanya |
[10:53] | – Okay. – Yanya! | – 随便吧 – Yanya |
[10:57] | Okay, sir, I am cloning the hard drive. | 长官 我正在复制他的硬盘 |
[10:59] | You should only have to distract him for… | 你只要再引开他大概有 |
[11:00] | three hours? Good Lord. | 三个小时 我的老天 |
[11:03] | Do you think that you can talk about barrels for three hours? | 你觉得你能聊三个小时的木桶吗 |
[11:05] | Watch me. | 瞧好吧你 |
[11:06] | Ah, Gordon, take a gander at this brine barrel from 1787. | 啊 Gordon 快来看一眼这个1787年的盐水桶 |
[11:10] | It looks to me like the work | 这件作品我感觉像是 |
[11:11] | of master hooper Josiah Wooldruff, | 出自制桶匠人 Josiah Wooldruff之手 |
[11:13] | who learned the craft from his father Jesiah Wooldruff, | 他师从自己的父亲 Jesiah Wooldruff |
[11:16] | who in turn learned it from his. | 这位又是师从他的父亲 |
[11:17] | I’m already so bored. | 我已经听得烦死了 |
[11:19] | The slats are not flat. They’re curved. | 板条并不是平的 而是弯曲的 |
[11:21] | The base of the barrel is approximately 20… | 桶的底座大概有20 |
[11:23] | Every barrel is inspected before usage. | 每个桶在开始使用之前都会先被检查 |
[11:25] | The key is that the oak was cured and shaped | 关键在于 橡木的修复和塑形 |
[11:27] | by Josiah’s cousin Joshua, | 都是由Josiah的表亲Joshua完成的 |
[11:29] | who was a cooper and not a hooper. | 他是一名桶匠 而不是制桶人 |
[11:31] | Wait, are you still at the same barrel? | 等会 你还在说同一个桶吗 |
[11:33] | Please move on to another one. | 赶紧去讲下一个啦 |
[11:35] | There are so many barrels in there. | 这边遍地都是木桶好吗 |
[11:36] | You know what? Let’s look at that barrel. | 接下来 我们去看看那个桶吧 |
[11:38] | – Oh, thank God. – It’s a brine barrel as well. | – 谢天谢地 – 这个也是一个盐水桶 |
[11:41] | It was also made in the 1780s. | 也是1780年代的作品 |
[11:42] | In fact, it’s identical to the last barrel. | 事实上 这个桶和上一个完全一样 |
[11:45] | Let’s review why that’s interesting. | 咱们再来回顾一下那些有趣的地方在哪里吧 |
[11:47] | No! | 不要啊啊啊 |
[11:49] | Having each selected our one item, | 现在大家都选好了唯一的物品 |
[11:51] | we move on to stage two, cleansing. | 我们就能进行到下个步骤 清洁了 |
[11:53] | In Munkensmat, | 在曼肯斯麦整理法中 |
[11:54] | you don’t just throw away your discarded belongings. | 你不单单是扔掉那些你不要的东西 |
[11:56] | – You incinerate them. – What? | – 而是要把它们烧成灰 – 什么 |
[11:58] | Can’t we just donate this stuff? | 为什么不能直接捐了它们 |
[11:59] | So you can go to Goodwill after work | 这样你就可以下班之后跑去慈善中心 |
[12:01] | and buy back those suspenders you’re so attached to? | 然后把你心心念念的废品再买回来吗 |
[12:03] | – No. – Now, in true Munkensmat, | – 不是的 – 在真正的曼肯斯麦里面 |
[12:06] | you pile all of your belongings on a raft, | 你要把所有物品都放在一个筏子上 |
[12:08] | push it out to the icy sea, | 把它推向冰冷的大海 |
[12:10] | and set fire to it with a flaming arrow. | 再用一只着火的箭点燃它们 |
[12:12] | But since we obviously don’t have an archer… | 但鉴于我们当中并没有弓箭手 |
[12:14] | I’m an archer. I have like six bows in my car. | 我会射箭 我车里有六把弓 |
[12:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:20] | Launch. | 发射 |
[12:25] | Oh, Munkensmat. | 哦 曼肯斯麦 |
[12:27] | Munkensmat. | 曼肯斯麦 |
[12:28] | Munkensmat! | 曼肯斯麦 |
[12:31] | Have you reviewed the contents of Gordon’s computer? | 你看过Gordon电脑里的东西了吗 |
[12:33] | Did you find anything? | 有没有什么线索 |
[12:34] | Uh, well, hem, haw… | 呃 介个嘛 腊个 |
[12:37] | Are you literally saying “Hem” And “Haw”? | 你刚刚说了”介个”和”腊个”吗 |
[12:39] | Look, I haven’t found anything, okay? | 我什么都没找到 好吗 |
[12:41] | Not a single email between Kelly and Gordon. | 连一封Kelly和Gordon之间的邮件都没有 |
[12:43] | So I whored myself out at that museum for nothing. | 那我在博物馆卖弄的风骚不都白费了吗 |
[12:45] | Not entirely for nothing. You know? We had fun. | 也不算都白费了啊 我们获得了乐趣 |
[12:48] | Sneaking around, bribing people, lying, stealing stuff. | 潜藏 行贿 撒谎 行窃 |
[12:50] | Coming home and having my husband ask me | 然后回到家 被丈夫盘问 |
[12:52] | why I smelled like barrels? | 为什么我身上有木桶味 |
[12:53] | Seriously? What did you say? | 真的假的 你是怎么回答他的 |
[12:54] | I told him everything. He understood, | 我统统告诉他了 他也表示理解 |
[12:56] | until I showed him a picture of Gordon. | 直到我给他看了Gordon的照片 |
[12:58] | The thought of me at a museum with that ten? | 想到我胆敢和那种正点骚男一起出入博物馆 |
[13:01] | He banished me to the guest room. | 他把我赶到了客房 |
[13:03] | Captain Holt, are you in there? | Holt警监 你在里面吗 |
[13:04] | Oh, no, it’s him. What does he want? | 哦 不 是他 他想干嘛 |
[13:06] | Do you think he knows something happened at the Barrel Museum? | 你觉得他知道在木桶博物馆发生了点什么吗 |
[13:08] | I wanted to talk to you | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[13:09] | about something that happened at the Barrel Museum. | 关于在木桶博物馆发生的事 |
[13:11] | I think he knows. This is bad! | 我觉得他知道了 这太糟糕了 |
[13:12] | Well, the longer we talk, the more suspicious it seems. | 我们现在说的越久 看起来就越可疑 |
[13:15] | – So tell him to come in. – Come in! | – 那叫他进来啊 – 请进 |
[13:19] | Oh. I prefer to discuss this matter in private. | 哦 我更倾向于在私下谈这个事 |
[13:21] | Anything you have to say to me you can say i n front of Peralta. | 你要跟我说的任何事你都可以当着Peralta的面说 |
[13:23] | Very well. | 很好 |
[13:24] | I’ve been sent here to spy on you. | 我是被派来暗中监视你的 |
[13:26] | What? I am truly shocked. | 什么 我受到了惊吓 |
[13:28] | We are both shocked. | 我们都受到了惊吓 |
[13:30] | Commissioner Kelly knows you’re recruiting a team of captains to oppose him. | 局长Kelly知道你在招募一组警监去反抗他 |
[13:32] | He asked me to find out who they are. | 他让我来搞清楚都有谁 |
[13:34] | But I’ve decided I won’t help him. | 但是我决定不帮他 |
[13:36] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[13:36] | Because… I’ve fallen in love with you. | 因为 我爱上你了 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[13:40] | That is truly shocking. | 这是真的令人震惊 |
[13:43] | For real this time. What? | 这次是真的 什么 |
[13:45] | The plan was for me to weaken your defenses | 计划是用我明目张胆的性吸引力 |
[13:46] | with my brazen sexuality. | 来削弱你的防备 |
[13:48] | I wouldn’t say “Brazen” | 要我说不是”明目张胆” |
[13:49] | so much as “Completely undetectable.” | 不如说是”毫无察觉” |
[13:51] | I couldn’t have been more obvious. | 我不能表现得更明显了 |
[13:52] | I wore a single Windsor knot. | 我打着半温莎领结 |
[13:54] | I might as well have a sign around my neck | 我不如在脖子上挂一个牌子 |
[13:55] | that reads “DTF.” | 上面写着”DTF” |
[13:56] | “Desiring Thorough Fornication.” | “求偷情” |
[13:58] | – Nope. – Exactly. | – 不 – 正是如此 |
[13:59] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:59] | At first, the flirting was just part of the ruse. | 起初 调情只是策略的一部分 |
[14:01] | It meant nothing to me. | 对我毫无意义 |
[14:02] | But then the Barrel Museum. | 但是在木桶博物馆 |
[14:04] | – I fell hard. – Not surprising. | – 我栽了 – 不出意料 |
[14:06] | It is an erotically charged atmosphere. | 那里气氛充满了情欲 |
[14:08] | The curve of the slats, | 那板条的弧线 |
[14:09] | the rivets, the bilge, the bunghole. | 那铆钉 那桶中腹 那桶洞 |
[14:11] | Okay, I am actually starting to hear the sex talk now. | 好的 我现在真的听出其中的性喻了 |
[14:13] | The bunghole is the least erotic part of the barrel. | 桶洞是木桶最不情色的部分了 |
[14:15] | – It’s simply functional. – Sure. | – 它是纯功能性的 – 当然 |
[14:16] | Sure, sure, sure, sure. Bunghole. Continue. | 好的 好的 好的 桶洞 你们继续 |
[14:17] | Captain, I know nothing could ever happen between us, | 警监 我知道我们之间不可能 |
[14:19] | but I care about you too much to do Kelly’s dirty work, | 但我太在意你了 我没法继续做Kelly的脏活 |
[14:21] | which is why I’m tendering my resignation. | 也是为什么我要提交辞呈 |
[14:23] | That’s very honorable. I accept. | 这非常值得尊敬 我接受了 |
[14:24] | Oh, no, you don’t. This could be our chance. | 哦 不 你不接受 这可以是我们的机会 |
[14:27] | We can turn Kelly’s agent into a double agent. | 我们可以把Kelly的间谍变成双面间谍 |
[14:29] | Operation: Double Dragon. | “特殊行动:双面龙” |
[14:31] | Oh, it’s all starting to happen. | 哦 这一切开始了 |
[14:33] | I don’t want to play these movie spy games, Peralta. | 我不想玩这些电影间谍游戏 Peralta |
[14:36] | – It could backfire. – Or it could front-fire. | – 这有可能会适得其反 – 或者适得其所 |
[14:38] | – What? – It worked. | – 什么 – 会奏效的 |
[14:39] | Gordon, do you have any hard proof that Kelly sent you here? | Gordon 你有任何证据Kelly派你来吗 |
[14:41] | Nothing in writing. | 没有书面证据 |
[14:42] | We only communicate in person. | 我们只当面交流 |
[14:43] | Okay, so you call Kelly, | 好的 那你打给Kelly |
[14:45] | arrange for a meeting, then you wear a wire, | 安排一个会面 然后你戴着窃听器 |
[14:46] | and we have tape of the commissioner | 然后我们录下警务处长承认 |
[14:48] | admitting that he’s spying on one of his captains. | 他在窃听手下的警监 |
[14:50] | It could work, but I could never put Gordon in that position. | 这或许会奏效 但我绝不会把Gordon置于这种境地 |
[14:52] | I would do anything for you, Captain Holt. | 我愿意为你做任何事 Holt警监 |
[14:54] | Thank you. And you can call me Raymond. | 谢谢你 你可以叫我Raymond |
[14:56] | Captain Raymond Holt. | Raymond Holt警监 |
[14:57] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[14:59] | You’re right, too much. | 你是对的 太过了 |
[15:00] | That should never have happened. | 那绝不应该发生 |
[15:01] | – Agreed. – Wait, what? | – 同意 – 等下 什么 |
[15:03] | Did something just happen? | 刚刚发生了什么吗 |
[15:04] | I’ve been standing here the whole time. | 我一直站在这里啊 |
[15:05] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[15:07] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[15:09] | What did I miss? | 到底错过了什么 |
[15:10] | Hey, can I take a couple photos of your desk? | 嘿 我可以照几张你的桌面吗 |
[15:13] | I want to submit them to “Organizers Quarterly.” | 我想交发稿到<整理者季刊> |
[15:15] | What? | 什么 |
[15:15] | There’s a magazine about organizing? | 还专门有杂志是关于整理的 |
[15:17] | Yeah. I want to be featured as Organizer of the Month. | 是啊 我想当选本月最佳整理者 |
[15:19] | Just imagine, me on the cover | 设想一下 我在杂志封面 |
[15:21] | with tons of scarves lying around. | 周围一堆围巾 |
[15:23] | I’m holding them up like, | 我拿着这一堆围巾 |
[15:25] | “This is too many scarves. We got to do something!” | “这围巾太多了 我们得做点什么” |
[15:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | Ooh, now can you open the drawers? | 哦 你能打开抽屉吗 |
[15:32] | If you want to get featured, | 要想当选 |
[15:33] | you got to show them what’s under the skirt, | 你得给他们看点私房秘密 |
[15:34] | know what I mean? | 你知道我在说啥吧 |
[15:35] | Uh, no, there are case files in here. | 呃 不 有案件在里面 |
[15:38] | I don’t want any sensitive info to get out. | 我不想泄露什么机密信息出去 |
[15:40] | I’ll blur the personal stuff. | 我会糊掉私人信息 |
[15:41] | Come on, this is the money shot. | 拜托 这是精华部分 |
[15:45] | Seriously, Terry? | 你认真的吗 Terry |
[15:47] | You didn’t throw out the suspenders? | 你没把这些背带扔掉吗 |
[15:48] | What? That’s not fair. | 什么 这不公平 |
[15:50] | I had to throw out Great Grandpa Ellen’s bitty shoe! | 我都把 曾祖父Ellen的小鞋扔了 |
[15:53] | Why are you even holding on to these? | 你为什么还舍不得着这些啊 |
[15:55] | – I’ve never seen you wear them. – I haven’t. | – 我都从来没见你穿过 – 我是没穿过 |
[15:57] | I saw them at the store, | 我在店里看到它 |
[15:58] | and they’re obviously way better than my normal suspenders. | 它们明显比我其他背带好太多了 |
[16:00] | – Are they? – Yeah! | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[16:02] | Tab endings, leather yoke. | 垂片末尾 皮质纽带 |
[16:04] | I can’t keep describing them. | 优点说都说不完 |
[16:05] | – All right, calm down. – I’m sorry. | – 好啦 冷静的 – 对不起 |
[16:08] | I bought them right before I took the lieutenant’s exam. | 我是在考警督考试之前买的 |
[16:10] | I was gonna wear them on my first day as a lieutenant, | 我本来打算当警督第一天穿它 |
[16:13] | but then I failed the test. | 但是我没考过 |
[16:14] | I thought I’d keep them just in case I ever pass it, | 所以我一直留着万一哪天考过了 |
[16:17] | but I’ll be honest. | 但是说实话 |
[16:20] | That’s never gonna happen. | 这永远不可能发生了 |
[16:23] | I’ll just throw them out. | 我就把它扔了算了 |
[16:24] | There. You can take your photo now. | 好了 你可以拍照了 |
[16:32] | The deadline’s tomorrow. | 最后期限是明天 |
[16:35] | We’re just listening from afar. | 我们只是在这么远之外偷听 |
[16:36] | Do we really need to be in disguise? | 真的有必要乔装吗 |
[16:38] | Yes, Carmine. Yes, we do. | 是的 Carmine 有必要 |
[16:39] | Oh, I forgot to tell you. Your cover is Carmine Frunch. | 哦 我忘了告诉你 你的卧底身份是 Carmine Frunch |
[16:42] | You have emphysema, and your best friend is your pet bird. | 你有肺气肿 你最好的朋友是你的宠物鸟 |
[16:45] | I’m not sure I like this persona. | 我不确定我喜欢这个身份 |
[16:46] | Well, if you make it too cool, it’s not believable. | 如果你把身份弄得太酷的话 就不真实了 |
[16:47] | By the way, my name is Jackson Fox. | 顺便一说 我的名字是 Jackson Fox |
[16:49] | I’m an NBA player, | 我是个NBA篮球运动员 |
[16:51] | and LeBron James is my best friend. | 勒布朗·詹姆斯是我最好的朋友 |
[16:52] | Oh, here comes Kelly. | 哦 Kelly来了 |
[16:54] | So, Mr. Lundt. Good to see you. | Lundt先生 很高兴建打你 |
[16:56] | What’s all this about? | 这次会议是关于什么 |
[16:57] | Captain Holt and the Nine-Nine. | Holt警监和99分局 |
[16:59] | That’s it, Gordon. Lure him in. | 就是这样 Gordon 让他上钩 |
[17:00] | He’s plotting against you with a group of captains. | 他和一帮警监在谋划着算计你 |
[17:02] | I’m only here because he asked me to help him entrap you. | 我在这的唯一原因是他要我帮忙套住你 |
[17:05] | – What is happening? – He’s triple-crossing us. | – 发生了什么 – 他是个三面间谍 |
[17:07] | Holt is listening in from that surveillance vehicle. | Holt正在侦察车内监听 |
[17:09] | Hey, Gordon, can you still hear me? | Gordon 你能听到我们吗 |
[17:11] | – Yes. – You are blowing this, man! | – 能 – 你毁了我们的计划 |
[17:15] | Oh, hi, Raymond. Good to see you. | 噢嗨 Raymond 很高兴见到你 |
[17:17] | – Pull up a chair. – Cut the crap. | – 请坐 – 少废话 |
[17:19] | Stop masking your evil with a candy cane smile. | 少用圣诞糖果般的笑容掩饰你的邪恶 |
[17:22] | Ooh, I love candy canes. | 噢 我喜欢圣诞糖果 |
[17:24] | Everyone loves candy canes, John Kelly. | 人人都爱圣诞糖果 John Kelly |
[17:25] | Now admit you sent in this boring bastard to honeypot Holt. | 现在承认你派来这个无聊的混蛋对Holt使蜜罐美人计吧 |
[17:28] | It feels like you two are the spies | 感觉你们俩才像间谍 |
[17:30] | based on your disguises, et cetera. | 从你们伪装等来看 |
[17:32] | Nuh-uh. This is who we actually are. | 不不不 这就是我们的真实身份 |
[17:34] | A professional basketball player | 职业篮球运动员 |
[17:36] | and a guy with a bird friend. | 以及和一只鸟作伴的男的 |
[17:37] | Oh, it’s not just about disguises. | 噢 而且不仅仅是伪装 |
[17:39] | Everything that you recorded on your wire | 你们所有的窃听记录 |
[17:42] | clearly indicates that I was the one being spied on. | 都表明我才是被监视的那一个 |
[17:46] | – Ow. – Case closed. | – 噢 – 破案 |
[17:47] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[17:48] | I can’t wait to play that tape for the mayor. | 我等不及给市长听录音了 |
[17:50] | You are gonna look so bad, Raymond. | 你将看起来很糟糕 Raymond |
[17:52] | You’re never gonna get away with this, Kelly. | 你永远逃不掉的 Kelly |
[17:53] | Oh, I already have. | 噢 我已经逃掉了 |
[17:54] | Worked out better than I expected. | 效果比我想象中更好 |
[17:56] | I just sent Lundt in to find out | 我只是派Lundt潜入去找出 |
[17:58] | which captains you’d rallied against me, | 你集合起哪些警监来反对我 |
[17:59] | and then you decided | 结果你决定 |
[18:00] | you wanted to bug the commissioner of the NYPD. | 你想窃听纽约市警察局局长 |
[18:04] | Somebody shot themselves in the foot. | 有人搬起石头砸自己的脚了 |
[18:06] | Hey, do me a favor. | 嘿 帮我一个忙 |
[18:07] | Put your resignation on my desk in the morning. | 明天早上把辞呈放到我桌上 |
[18:10] | I’m so sorry, sir. This is all my fault. | 对不起 长官 这全是我的错 |
[18:11] | Double Dragon was a debacle. | “特殊行动:双面龙”失败了 |
[18:13] | Yes, it was. | 的确 |
[18:15] | If only someone had thought to plan a backup operation. | 如果有人想过后备计划就好了 |
[18:19] | – Did you do something cool? – I did something very cool. | – 你是不是做了什么很棒的事 – 我做了件非常棒的事 |
[18:21] | While I was banished to the guest room, | 当我被逐到客房时 |
[18:23] | I flipped across one of those Thomas Cruise films on Home Box Office | 我在HBO上翻到了一些汤姆·克鲁斯的电影 |
[18:26] | and I realized something. | 然后我意识到 |
[18:27] | On a spy mission, there’s always another twist. | 在间谍任务中 总会发生另外的转折 |
[18:31] | – What are you saying? – I’m saying I knew | – 你在说什么 – 我说 我早知道 |
[18:33] | you would triple-cross our double-cross, | 你当上双面间谍之后会又叛变回去 |
[18:35] | so I planted a microphone in the napkin holder. | 所以我在纸巾盒里藏了一个麦克风 |
[18:38] | There’s one in the flowerpot. | 还有一个在花瓶里 |
[18:39] | Ketchup, mustard. There are mics in both. | 番茄酱 芥末酱里都有 |
[18:41] | – Where? – In the tips. | – 在哪 – 在瓶尖里 |
[18:43] | Oh, this is so great. Where else are there mics? | 哦 太好了 还有哪些地方有 |
[18:45] | – Nowhere. – Oh. | – 哪都没有 – 哦 |
[18:46] | But there are cameras! | 但这有摄像头 |
[18:48] | There’s a camera, there’s a camera, | 这里有一个 那里有一个 |
[18:50] | and there’s a camera. | 那儿还有一个 |
[18:52] | I’ve got you on tape, Kelly. You’re screwed. | 我录下你了 Kelly 你完蛋了 |
[18:54] | The only thing that’s gonna be on your desk in the morning | 明天早上会放在你桌上的唯一东西 |
[18:56] | is a list of my demands. | 是我的要求清单 |
[18:57] | Triple Dragon is complete. | “特殊行动:三面龙”完成 |
[18:59] | – You named it. – Not only did I name it, | – 你给它起了名 – 我不仅起了名 |
[19:02] | Triple Dragon is an acronym. | “三面龙”还是个藏头名 |
[19:04] | Two Righteous Individuals | 两位正直的人 |
[19:06] | Performing Law Enforcement Directives Rapidly | 机敏地执行法令 |
[19:08] | Against Gordon Our Nemesis. Triple Dragon! | 反抗我们藐视法律的敌人 “三面龙” |
[19:10] | This is the best thing that’s ever happened! | 这是有史以来发生过的最好的事 |
[19:13] | I mean, not for you, obviously. | 但对你们来说明显不是 |
[19:15] | It’s bad for you. | 对你们而言很糟糕 |
[19:17] | What is all this junk on my desk? | 我桌上的这些垃圾是什么 |
[19:20] | It’s not very Munkensmat. | 这很不曼肯斯麦 |
[19:21] | They’re study materials for the lieutenant’s exam. | 这些是警督考试的学习资料 |
[19:23] | You can’t give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[19:25] | You’re gonna take the exam again, | 你要重新参加考试 |
[19:26] | you’re gonna ace it, | 你会做得很好 |
[19:27] | and then you’re gonna wear these. | 然后你会穿上它们 |
[19:28] | My lieutenant suspenders. | 我的警督吊裤带 |
[19:30] | You fished them out of the trash. | 你把它们从垃圾堆里捡回来了 |
[19:31] | No, they were covered in precinct goo, | 没 它们粘上了分区黏糊糊的垃圾 |
[19:33] | but I got you a new pair, | 但我给你新买了一对 |
[19:34] | – leather yoke and all. – Aw. | – 皮制扣什么的 – 噢 |
[19:36] | Some things are worth clinging to. | 有些东西值得留住 |
[19:37] | I was wrong. | 我之前错了 |
[19:38] | Or Niles Bunkampf, | 或者说Niles Bunkampf |
[19:40] | the inventor of Munkensmat, was wrong. | 曼肯斯麦的创始人错了 |
[19:42] | – Yeah, that guy’s an idiot. – Was an idiot. | – 是啊 那家伙是个傻子 – 曾是个傻子 |
[19:44] | He got rid of all his objects, including his clothes, | 他把自己所有的东西都丢了 包括衣服 |
[19:47] | and froze to death in a snowdrift. | 然后在雪堆中被冻死了 |
[19:48] | Why didn’t you tell us that before we burned all our treasures? | 在烧掉所有的宝贝之前 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[19:51] | Eight framed photos of my dad, up in flames. | 八张我爸爸框起来的相片 在火中燃烧 |
[19:53] | So does this mean we can start | 所以这意味着我们可以开始 |
[19:54] | keeping personal objects in the office again? | 在办公室里放私人物品了 |
[19:56] | Yes, on one condition. | 是的 只有一个条件 |
[19:57] | No one tells Bruce from “Organizers Quarterly.” | 不要告诉<整理者季刊>的Bruce |
[20:00] | I’m definitely not gonna reach out to Bruce. | 我肯定不会联系Bruce |
[20:02] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[20:04] | You’re a good friend. | 你真是个好朋友 |
[20:08] | Ah, good morning, Captain Holt. | 早上好啊 Holt警监 |
[20:10] | You’re looking refreshed. | 你看起来很精神 |
[20:11] | Interesting. I didn’t sleep a wink. | 有趣 我昨晚都没闭眼过 |
[20:13] | Let’s just say Kevin no longer has me in the guest room. | 就说 Kevin不再让我睡客房了吧 |
[20:16] | Nice. My two dads, straight smashin’ it. | 真好 我两个爸爸激烈不休地做爱 |
[20:20] | Sorry, that came out weird. Title of your sex tape. | 不好意思 出口后真奇怪 你们性爱录像带的名字 |
[20:22] | But more importantly, how did it go with Commissioner Kelly? | 但更要紧的是 和Kelly局长怎么样了 |
[20:24] | I gave him a list of my demands, | 我给了他列了一串要求 |
[20:26] | and he’s agreed to back off of vigilant policing. | 他同意不再坚持实行”警戒型治安” |
[20:28] | – Whoa, that’s amazing. – But that’s not all. | – 哇 太好了 – 这还不是全部 |
[20:30] | I also got something for the precinct. | 我还给分局弄了点东西 |
[20:32] | Is it a fighter jet? How did you get a fighter jet? | 一架战斗机吗 你怎么弄到战斗机的 |
[20:34] | We don’t have the budget for that. | 我们没有那么多预算 |
[20:35] | – It’s not a fighter jet. – Aw. | – 不是一架战斗机 – 啊 |
[20:37] | I got him to reopen the first floor. | 我让他重新开放第一层 |
[20:42] | It’s back to normal. | 一切回归原样了 |
[20:44] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[20:45] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[20:46] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我不能成功 |
[20:48] | As a matter of fact, I’d like to take you out tonight | 事实上 今晚我想约你出去 |
[20:50] | for a thank-you dinner. | 当是一个感谢你的晚餐 |
[20:51] | Oh, I would love that, | 哦 我很荣幸 |
[20:52] | but I’m gonna have to take a rain check, | 但我可能需要改天 |
[20:54] | ’cause Amy and I already have plans. | 因为我和Amy有安排了 |
[20:56] | Although I’m pretty sure you would approve. | 不过我确定你会赞同我们这次约会的 |
[20:58] | So this is a brine barrel. | 所以这是个盐水桶 |
[21:00] | It’s made by Josiah Wooldruff, | 它是由Josiah Wooldruff做的 |
[21:02] | who learned the craft from his father Jesiah Wooldruff, | 他从他的爸爸Jesiah Wooldruff那学得了技艺 |
[21:05] | who in turn learned… you know what? | 他顺便学到了 你知道吗 |
[21:06] | This was a terrible idea. I’m sorry. | 这主意真糟 对不起 |
[21:08] | – Don’t you dare stop. – Oh. | – 你敢给我停下来 – 噢 |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:11] | Josiah’s cousin Joshua was a cooper, | Josiah的表亲Joshua是一名桶匠 |
[21:13] | not a hooper. | 而不是制桶人 |
[21:14] | Oh, mama. | 哦 天哪 |