Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Hey. Sorry I’m late. 嘿 抱歉我来晚了
[00:04] – The coffee guy was… – Assaulting your head? – 咖啡小哥他 – 袭击了你的头吗
[00:05] – What is going on up there? – Is it bad? – 你的头发生了什么 – 不好看吗
[00:07] Before I answer that question, 在我回答之前
[00:08] do you currently have a knife on you? 你现在有随身带刀吗
[00:09] – Yeah, several. – Then I love it. – 有啊 好几把 – 这样的话 我喜欢
[00:11] It really… is hair. It’s bad, Rosa. 这真的是 头发 它很糟糕 Rosa
[00:14] You look like Edna from “The Incredibles.” 你看起来就像<超人特攻队>里的E夫人
[00:16] I’m sorry, don’t stab me. 抱歉 别捅我
[00:17] My girlfriend Jocelyn’s been practicing 我女朋友Jocelyn最近一直
[00:18] a bunch of different hairstyles on me. 在我身上练习做各种发型
[00:19] She’s in cosmetology school. 她在上美容学校
[00:21] – Is she… passing? – Honestly, I don’t know. – 她能及格吗 – 老实说 我也不知道
[00:24] Well, let’s get into this murder. 好吧 让我们开始调查这起谋杀案吧
[00:25] I’m hoping it’s a dope one. 我希望这是一起很酷的案子
[00:28] Mamma Mia. That’s a bloody pizza pie. 妈妈咪呀 真是一个血淋淋的大披萨
[00:31] No, it’s okay. 没关系的
[00:33] I can say that. I’m half Italian. 我可以这样说 我有一半意大利血统
[00:34] That’s not the problem I had with it. 那并不是我的槽点
[00:35] Detectives. The vacuum was running when we got here. 警探们 这个吸尘器在我们来之前就已经是开着的了
[00:38] Smeared blood across the entire apartment. 把血抹到整个公寓到处都是
[00:39] Is this dope enough for you? 够酷了吗
[00:40] I mean, it’s a bloody robot, Rosa. 这可是个嗜血机器人 Rosa
[00:42] It’s clearly a good start, but it’s gonna take 是个好开始 但除此之外还需要
[00:43] more than that to be certified as dope. 其他东西来证明它的酷
[00:45] – Who’s the Vic? – Name is Andrew Adams. – 受害人是谁 – 名叫Andrew Adams
[00:47] Kind of a boring name. Not dope. 这名字有点无聊 不酷
[00:48] He’s an investigative reporter. 他是个调查记者
[00:50] – Dope. What was he investigating? – Chicken farming. – 酷 他调查些什么 – 养鸡场
[00:51] Sharp turn away from dopeness, but who found the body? 突然离”酷”字远了十万八千里 不过 是谁发现的尸体
[00:54] His boss called the cops when he didn’t show up to work, 他的老板发现他没去上班之后报了警
[00:56] so he was found by Officer Darrell. 所以他是被Darrell警官发现的
[00:57] Officer Darrell? You are seriously undoping this. Darrell警官吗 你真的令这事越来越不酷了
[01:00] You got anything else for me? Jen? 还有什么其他消息要告诉我们吗 Jen
[01:02] The apartment was locked from the inside. 公寓是从里面反锁的
[01:04] Mysterious. Dope. 神秘 酷
[01:05] And the alarm system was still armed. 警报系统也仍然是开着的
[01:07] Dope, dope, dope, dope. So hard to solve. 酷 酷 酷 酷 真难解决
[01:08] – Any surveillance cameras? – Oh, yeah. – 有监控摄像头吗 – 噢是的
[01:09] – Tons of ’em. We checked ’em. – It’s too easy. – 有一堆 我们检查过了 – 这太简单了
[01:11] But no one was seen going in or out. 但没看到任何人出入
[01:13] So whoever did this was a ghost. 所以说 这起案件只能是鬼做的了
[01:15] Yes! A ghost! 棒 是鬼
[01:16] Oh! I officially declare this case… dope! 噢 我正式宣布 这起案件 酷毙了
[01:40] Whoo! I love the first walkthrough of a crime scene. 呼 我爱进犯罪现场的第一次预排工作
[01:43] It’s kind of like arriving at summer camp, 有点像刚刚到达夏令营
[01:45] except the lake is full of blood 不过湖水是血色的
[01:47] and your bunk mate is dead. 而且 你的同铺室友死了
[01:48] I think I might be bad at metaphors. 我感觉自己好像不擅长比喻
[01:49] So after Adams comes home from work, 所以说在Adams下班回家后
[01:51] the only person who even approaches his doorway 唯一一个接近过他家门口的
[01:53] is this delivery guy? 只有这个外卖小哥吗
[01:54] Yeah, but he never enters the apartment. 是的 不过他根本没进入过公寓里
[01:55] Hey, Rosa. Check it out. Triple digies! 嘿 Rosa 快看 三位数诶
[01:58] There’s so much evidence, we hit triple digies. 太多证物了 我们上三位数了
[02:00] – Cool. – Cool indeed. – 酷 – 是真的酷
[02:02] But you know what’s not cool? 不过你知道什么不酷吗
[02:03] Our Vic ordered his dinner from House of Lettuce. 我们的受害人竟从生菜屋叫了晚餐
[02:05] There’s no way this guy knew he was gonna die. 这家伙怎么也没想到自己会死
[02:07] No one would want lettuce as their last meal. 没人最后一顿饭会想吃生菜
[02:09] For example, my last meal… 比如 我的最后一餐
[02:12] is gon’st to be Sour Straws. 只能是酸糖条
[02:13] You just keep those in your pocket? 你一直把它放在口袋里吗
[02:14] We face death every day. 我们每天都面临死亡的危险
[02:16] I gotta be prepared to go out on my own terms. 我要想按自己的意愿行事 就得提前准备好
[02:17] I can’t even think about eating. 我根本就没法想吃的
[02:19] Smells like the brim of Scully’s hat in here. 这里面闻着像Scully的帽沿一样
[02:21] That’s the heat wave. It sped up body decomp. 那是热浪 会加速尸体的腐败
[02:24] I guess you could say this mystery 我敢说你们一定觉得这个神秘男子
[02:25] is straight outta decomp… 出淤泥而不
[02:27] …ton. 染
[02:29] – No. Who are you? – I’m Franco McCoy. – 不觉得 你是哪位 – 我是Franco McCoy
[02:31] I’m running CSI and forensics. 我管理着犯罪现场调查组和法医组
[02:33] You two must be detectives. 你们两个一定就是警探了
[02:34] I can tell because you look pretty buttoned up. 看你们捂得这么严实我就知道了
[02:36] We’re both wearing leather jackets. 我们只是都爱穿皮衣
[02:37] And I won this hoodie for eating a big pizza. 而且这件卫衣还是我吃掉一个大披萨赢来的
[02:39] Just do me a favor. 答应我
[02:40] Don’t turn into a star humper around me or my squad, 不要见到我和我的队伍就变成小迷弟迷妹
[02:43] because they make TV shows about us sometimes. 因为外面时不时地就拍关于我们的电视剧
[02:44] What? They make shows about us all the time. 啥 他们经常拍关于我们的电视剧啊
[02:46] – Name one. – “Law and Order.” – 比如 – <法律与秩序>
[02:47] – Never heard of it. – “NYPD Blue.” – 没听过 – <纽约重案组>
[02:48] – Nope. – “Miami Vice.” – 没 – <迈阿密风云>
[02:49] – Nah. – “Hill Street Blues.” – 不造 – <希尔街的布鲁斯>
[02:50] – Pass. – “The Wire.” – 下一个 – <火线>
[02:51] – Sounds dumb. – “Rizzoli & Isles.” – 听起来很傻 – <妙女神探>
[02:52] Okay. That’s a good one. 好吧 这个还不错
[02:53] All right, if the heat is causing the smell, 好了 如果说热浪会引发气味的话
[02:54] why don’t we just turn on the air conditioning… 那我们为什么不开空调呢
[02:55] Whoa, whoa, whoa! That kind of air flow 等等 等等 那样的气流
[02:57] is gonna kick up all kinds of dust particles. 会扬起各种尘埃颗粒
[02:59] That AC stays off, which means the odor in here? 不能开空调 意味着这里的味道会
[03:01] Only gonna get worse. 只会越来越糟
[03:02] Pro tip: plug your noses. 专业建议 塞住你的鼻子
[03:04] Had this little bad boy custom-made 3-D printed 专门定制了这些3D打印的小家伙
[03:06] to fit these sweet nosters. 来堵住我的宝贝鼻孔
[03:08] Are you trying to abbreviate “Nostrils”? 你是想简称”鼻子孔”吗
[03:09] In CSI, we don’t try. 在我们CSI 我们不只是想
[03:13] We do, son. 我们做 孩子
[03:15] Okay. Well, it’s been sort of okay meeting you. 好叭 认识你感觉还行
[03:19] We’re gonna turn our backs and ignore you now. 我们现在要转身然后无视你了
[03:23] Hey, Jake. You know what it’s time for? 嘿 Jake 你知道这是什么时间了吗
[03:24] I sure do. 当然
[03:25] Jake and Rosa’s first impressions. Jake和Rosa的第一印象
[03:27] Cast-off pattern on the far wall 远处墙上的血迹飞溅的样子
[03:29] suggests upward knife slices. Jake? 意味着刀是向上割开的 Jake
[03:30] Wounds on the vic’s back 受害人背后的伤口
[03:31] means he didn’t see the killer coming. Rosa? 意味着他没想到杀手会来这一出 Rosa
[03:33] Laptop, wallet, keys all in plain sight. 笔记本电脑 钱包 钥匙 都在显眼地方没动过
[03:34] No sign of forced entry. 没有强行闯入的迹象
[03:36] Doesn’t connote a robbery. Jake? 意味着不是入室抢劫 Jake
[03:37] But it does connote that our killer 不过这倒意味着凶手
[03:38] was waiting for Adams in the apartment. 就在公寓里等着Adams
[03:39] Did I just use the word “Connote” Correctly? 我刚刚用”意味着”这个词用对了吗
[03:40] – You did. – Great. – 对了 – 棒
[03:41] Will you text that to Amy? 你可以发信息告诉Amy吗
[03:42] – I don’t want to say what using good vocabulary gets me. – Okay. – 我不想告诉你我用了高级词汇会有什么好事 – 好叭
[03:45] – Sexual intercourse. – Gross. – 交媾 – 恶心
[03:46] What? We’re adults. 咋了 我们是成年人诶
[03:47] I’m his mother! Let me in! 我是他妈妈 让我进去
[03:50] Rock-paper-scissors for who has to talk to the vic’s mom. 用剪刀石头布来决定谁去和受害人家属沟通吧
[03:52] Deal. 成交
[03:54] It’s a game of chance. How do you always win? 这明明是个概率游戏 你是怎么做到一直赢的
[03:55] You always pick paper. 你总是出布
[03:57] That is not true. Here, go again. 才不是 来 再来一次
[03:59] One more time. 再来一次
[04:00] All right, one more time. 好叭 再来一次
[04:02] One more time. 再来一次
[04:04] One more time. 再来一次
[04:05] One more time. 再来一次
[04:07] All right, one more time. 好叭 再来一次
[04:08] One more time. 再来一次
[04:10] God, this reverse psychology is a bust! 苍天啊 逆反心理学真垃圾
[04:12] Ma’am? I’m Detective Peralta. 女士 我是Peralta警探
[04:15] This is Detective Diaz. 这位是Diaz警探
[04:16] I’m so sorry for your loss. 请节哀
[04:17] Please tell me whatever you can. 你能把你已经知道的都告诉我吗
[04:19] Nobody will tell me anything. 谁也不愿意跟我透露一点消息
[04:20] I really wish that I could, 我也想告诉你
[04:21] but we’re just starting our investigation. 但我们才刚开始调查
[04:23] Now, is there anyone you can think of that would want to hurt your son? 那么 你能想到有谁可能会想要伤害你的儿子呢
[04:26] No! Everybody loved Andrew. 没有 大家都爱Andrew
[04:28] I don’t know why this happened! 我也不明白为什么会发生这种事
[04:29] Please, you have to find who did this. 拜托了 你一定要找出凶手
[04:31] We’re doing everything we can. 我们会尽力的
[04:32] Promise me you’ll find who did this. 答应我你会找到凶手
[04:34] – Ma’am, we can’t promise… – Promise me! – 女士 我们不能答应 – 答应我
[04:37] Andrew was my whole world. Andrew就是我的一切
[04:39] I’m a single mom. 我是单亲母亲
[04:42] – I promise you. – Wow. – 我答应你 – 哇
[04:45] You really are an idiot. 你可真是个笨蛋
[04:46] Um, exsqueeze me? 呃 你再缩一遍
[04:47] Did you really just promise a victim’s family member 你刚刚真的答应了受害者家属
[04:50] we would solve a crime? 说我们会查清这个案件吗
[04:51] Oh, come on. I was just consoling her. 噢 少来 我只是安慰她而已
[04:52] No. It was a full-on promise, and it wasn’t just her. 不这是个实打实的承诺 而且不只是对她的
[04:55] Yes, Betty. 是的 Betty
[04:56] I promise I will find your friend’s son’s killer. 我答应你我会找到杀害你朋友的儿子的凶手
[04:58] Yes, you can put your husband on. 是的 你可以让你丈夫也接电话
[05:00] I’ll promise him too. 我也会向他承诺的
[05:01] Okay, well, what’s his number at work, then? 好叭 那 他公司的号码是多少
[05:03] Do you have a pen? 你有笔吗
[05:04] You broke the number one rule 你违背了面对受害者家属的
[05:06] of dealing with a victim’s family member. 第一条规矩
[05:07] – What were you thinking? – I don’t know. – 你在想什么呢 – 我不知道
[05:09] She reminded me of my mom, okay? 她让我想起了我妈妈 好吗
[05:11] A single mother crying in the hallway? 一个在走廊上大哭的单身母亲
[05:13] Those are some of my best childhood memories. 那可是我童年的最佳回忆之一了
[05:14] – Jake. – What, is that bad? – Jake – 啥 那很不好吗
[05:15] Dude, you never make a promise, 哥们 你不能做保证
[05:17] because if we don’t solve this, 因为如果我们没破案
[05:18] you’ve given her false hope, and that is way worse. 你就给了她虚假的希望 这样更糟
[05:20] Normally, I would totally agree with you, 一般情况下 我完全同意你的话
[05:21] but we’re going to solve this case. 但我们一定会破案的
[05:23] We have so much evidence. We hit triple digits! 我们有这么多证据 这都上三位数了
[05:25] We’ll interview his friends and neighbors and coworkers. 我们会找他的朋友 邻居和同事们谈话
[05:27] Come on. We got this! 没事 我们可以的
[05:29] – We’re Jake and Rosa! – And also Franco. – 我们可是Jake和Rosa – 还有Franco
[05:31] You’re not a part of this, Franco. 你不是其中之一 Franco
[05:32] Your loss. 那是你们的损失
[05:33] 案件编号 第2天
[05:36] My goodness. 我的天哪
[05:37] Did Mother Gothel finally let you out of the tower 巫婆教母终于把你从塔里放出来
[05:39] to see the lanterns that fly for your birthday? 让你去看那些为你生日而放飞的天灯吗
[05:41] – What? – It was a “Tangled” Burn. – 什么 – 我在用<长发奇缘>的梗嘲讽你
[05:43] Charles and I watched it for bros’ night. Charles和我在兄弟之夜看的
[05:44] Cool. No, Jocelyn’s learning how to weave in hair extensions. 酷 不是 Jocelyn在学用接发编辫子
[05:47] She wanted me to look nice 她想让我更好看
[05:48] ’cause I’m meeting her parents tonight. 因为我今晚要去见她父母
[05:49] Wow. Moving fast. Meetin’ each other’s parents. 哇哦 进展真快 都开始见双方父母了
[05:52] Yeah. Well, I’m meeting hers. 是的 其实 只是我见她父母
[05:54] I still haven’t talked to my mom since coming out, 自从出柜后我还没跟我妈说过话
[05:55] so… it’s kind of a bummer. 所以 有点扫兴
[05:58] I don’t really want to talk about this. Can we find a segue? 我不是很想谈这个 我们能换个话题吗
[06:00] What? You can’t just say “Let’s find a segue.” 什么 你不能直接说 “我们换个话题吧”
[06:02] – I just did. – Okay. – 我刚说了 – 好吧
[06:03] I talked to the neighbors. 我跟邻居们谈了
[06:04] Our Vic had a party three nights before the murder. 我们的死者在遇害前三天举行了一个聚会
[06:05] I talked to everyone on the guest list. 我跟所有客人都谈过了
[06:07] They all have alibis, so I got nothing. 他们都有不在场证明 所以我一无所获
[06:08] – How did your interviews go? – Not great. – 你的谈话怎么样 – 不好
[06:10] I talked to his coworkers, friends, and family. 我跟他的同事 朋友和家人们谈过话
[06:12] No one had a motive. Everyone loved him. 所有人都没动机 每个人都喜欢他
[06:13] The dumb jerk. RIP. 那个傻乎乎的混蛋 愿他安息
[06:15] Did you promise any of them that you’d find the killer? 你有没有向他们中的任何人保证过你会找到凶手
[06:18] Yes, his aunt. She also reminded me of my mom. 是的 他阿姨 她也让我想起了我妈妈
[06:20] Her name was Karen! 她叫Karen
[06:21] – Jake! – Look, it’s gonna be fine. – Jake – 没事 会好起来的
[06:23] This apartment is full of forensic evidence. 这间公寓里到处都是可以上法庭的证据
[06:24] There is no way that CSI hasn’t found something. CSI不可能什么都找不到
[06:27] I have never been more confident in my entire… 我这一辈子从来没这么自信
[06:29] I can taste the smell. 我能尝出来这个气味
[06:30] Ugh. You shouldn’t be able to taste smells. 呃 人不应该把气味尝出来的
[06:32] That’s the heat 那是地暖
[06:33] cookin’ the blood rot right out of the floorboards. 给腐烂的血液加温的味道
[06:35] Set scent to simmer. 让味道慢慢煨出来
[06:38] Serve over rice. 浇在米饭上即可食用
[06:39] Well… I hated that. 好吧 真恶心
[06:41] Just so you know, Franco, 告诉你一声 Franco
[06:42] we’re not responding positively to you as a person. 我们不会把你当人看还积极回应你
[06:44] Yeah. Maybe just give us an update on the labs. 是的 也许只告诉我们实验室情况如何就可以了
[06:46] Copy that. The victim was stabbed 30 times. 收到 受害人被捅了30刀
[06:48] Coroner puts time of death 验尸官推算死亡时间
[06:49] between 6:00 p.M. 7:30 p.M. Sunday night. 在周日晚上6点到7点半之间
[06:51] – Okay, and how many DNA matches did you find? – None. – 好吧 你找到多少匹配的DNA – 一个也没
[06:54] – What about hair? – Zero. – 头发呢 – 一条也没
[06:55] – Fingerprints? – Zilcharoni. – 指纹呢 – 一无所有
[06:56] I have no matches of anything on any criminal databases whatsoever. 我没找到任何可以在犯罪数据库里找到匹配的线索
[07:00] Still feeling good about your promise, Jake? 对你的承诺依旧感觉良好吗 Jake
[07:01] Still feeling good about that haircut, Cousin Itt? 对你的发型依旧感觉良好吗 伊特表哥
[07:03] Franco, how did you guys not find anything? Franco 你们怎么能什么都没找到呢
[07:05] You had 15 people in here. 你们有15个人在这儿
[07:06] First of all, you sound so ignorant right now. 首先 你现在听起来好愚蠢
[07:09] I had 14 guys here. 我这儿有14个人
[07:10] Like I’d ever get approval for 15 guys. That’s insane. 好像我能被允许带15个人过来似的 太疯狂了
[07:12] Second of all, don’t worry, Detective Kitty Cat. 其次 不要担心 小奶猫警探
[07:14] I got one droplet of milk nestled at the top of CSI’s teat, 这有一滴奶正在CSI的奶头上隐隐欲现呢
[07:17] so pucker up. 撅嘴等着吧
[07:18] Just talk normal. 说话正常点
[07:19] We tested the blood. 我们测试了血液
[07:22] This splatter here belongs to the victim, 这个飞溅的痕迹是受害人的血
[07:25] this to a second individual, 这个是第二个人的
[07:27] and that to a third. 这个是第三个人的
[07:28] Oh, hells, yes. 哦 天哪 是的
[07:29] We might have some perp blood in here. 这里可能有罪犯的血
[07:30] This is huge! 这是重大突破
[07:31] Rosa, we are gonna solve this case. Rosa 我们会破案的
[07:34] – What’re you doing? – Texting my mom. – 你在做什么 – 给我妈妈发短信
[07:35] I mean, the vic’s mom. 我是说 死者的妈妈
[07:36] I know that it’s bad that I said “My mom.” 我知道我把她说成”我妈妈” 不太好
[07:38] It’s bad that you’re texting her. 你给她发短信才不好
[07:39] I know! 我知道
[07:43] Ah. Good morning, Rosa. 啊 早上好 Rosa
[07:43] 案件编号 第3天
[07:44] I see you’re still going out with Edward Scissorhands. 我能看出来你还在和剪刀手爱德华约会
[07:46] You seem particularly chipper this morning. 你今早看上去似乎格外活泼
[07:48] Indeed I am, 确实如此
[07:49] because I finally tracked down 因为我终于追查到了
[07:50] the guy who delivered our Vic his final meal 给我们死者送最后一餐的家伙
[07:52] and, in so doing, 而且 这样的话
[07:53] maybe saw the other two guys who bled all over this apartment. 没准儿他见过另外两个血洒整间公寓的人
[07:55] We don’t know there were three people in this apartment. 我们还不确定当时公寓里有三个人
[07:57] Peralta. Diaz. Special delivery. Peralta 还有Diaz 特别快递
[08:00] Delivery guy. 快递员
[08:01] Wow, Franco, you’re really getting lazy. 哇哦 Franco 你真的变懒了
[08:02] – You’re lazy. – Even lazier. – 你才懒 – 你更懒
[08:03] Hello, sir. We’d like to ask you a couple of questions. 你好 先生 我们想问你几个问题
[08:05] Okay, look, I ate a couple fries out of the bag, 好吧 你看 我是从袋子里拿了点炸薯条吃
[08:07] but everybody does that. 但大家都这么做
[08:08] – That’s not why you’re here. – Oh, snap. – 你不是因为这个被叫来的 – 糟了
[08:09] – Is this about weed? – Should it be? – 是因为大麻吗 – 应该是吗
[08:11] No? 不应该
[08:13] You delivered food to the guy in this apartment at 6:40 p.M. on Sunday, 你在周日晚上6:40给这间公寓的人送餐
[08:16] and within the hour, he was murdered. 在一个小时内 他被谋杀了
[08:18] – What? How? That’s horrible! – Don’t worry. – 什么 怎么可能 这也太可怕了 – 别担心
[08:20] We’re definitely gonna catch the guy who did it, I promise. 我们绝对会抓住罪犯的 我保证
[08:22] – Stop promising people. – Nah. – 别再做保证了 – 不要
[08:24] Did you see anything suspicious? 你有看到可疑的东西吗
[08:25] No. But I didn’t go inside. 没 但我没进去过
[08:27] The guy came to the door. I just gave him the food. 那个人走到门边 我只是把食物递给他
[08:29] And did you see or hear anyone else in the apartment? 你有没有看到或听到公寓里有别人呢
[08:30] No, just that one guy. 没 只有他一个
[08:32] He ordered, uh, three beetroot zucchini wraps. 他点了 三份甜菜根西葫芦卷
[08:34] Three. Three disgusting wraps. 三份 三个令人作呕的卷
[08:36] Three disgusting bloodstains. I knew it. 三处令人作呕的血迹 我就知道
[08:38] There were three people in there. 当时这儿有三个人
[08:39] Will you be willing to go inside and let us know if anything looks different to you? 你愿意进来告诉我们哪里看上去不一样吗
[08:42] Yeah. Sure, that’s fine. I don’t care. 行 当然 可以的 没关系
[08:44] Why would you show this to me? 你为什么让我看这个
[08:47] Oh, I’m too high to see this. There’s blood on the fish! 我肯定是吸嗨了才看到这个 鱼上面有血
[08:49] On the fish! 鱼上面
[08:51] I always forget how weirdly numb to horrific things we are. 我总是忘记我们对可怕的事物麻木到难以置信
[08:54] Do you think it affects our souls 你觉得这会影响到我们的灵魂
[08:56] and the relationships we build with others? 和我们与其他人之间的关系吗
[08:57] – Oh, for sure. – Oh. – 哦 当然 – 哦
[08:58] You must have seen something. 你一定看到过什么
[08:59] You delivered the food at 6:40, 你在6:40送的餐
[09:01] and sometime before 7:30, Adams was stabbed to death. 然后在7:30前某一刻 Adams被捅身亡
[09:03] Stop saying “Stabbed”! 别再说捅了
[09:04] What I saw in there forever changed me. 我在那里看到的东西永远地改变了我
[09:06] My heart is still pounding. 我的心还在咚咚乱跳
[09:07] Wait. 等等
[09:08] Adams was wearing a smart watch, right? Adams当时带着一个智能手表 对吗
[09:10] Those things track your heart rate. 它会记录你的心率
[09:11] If we look at his phone, 如果我们看他手机
[09:12] we can see the exact moment that his heart stopped beating. 就可以看到他心跳停止的确切时间
[09:15] Here we go. Activities app. 就在这 活动应用
[09:17] And… boom. 然后 轰
[09:18] His heart rate dropped to zero at exactly 6:03. 他的心率恰好在6:03掉到了零
[09:20] The food wasn’t even ordered until 6:16, which means… 食物是在6:16点的 这意味着
[09:23] The killer ordered the food! 凶手点了食物
[09:24] Oh, God. Did I talk to a murderer? 天哪 我跟一个杀人犯说话了吗
[09:26] Jake, this guy saw the perp. Jake 这个人见过罪犯
[09:27] We have to get him in front of a sketch artist. 我们必须带他去肖像画家面前
[09:29] Oh, yeah. I’m feeling it now, Rosa. 是的 我能感觉到 Rosa
[09:30] At this time tomorrow, 到明天这个时候
[09:32] we’re gonna know exactly what our killer looks like. 我们就会知道凶手到底长什么样子
[09:34] We have no idea what our killer looks like. 我们不知道凶手长什么样子
[09:35] 案件编号 第4天
[09:36] Well, that’s not totally true. 其实 也不完全对
[09:38] We now know that the killer might look like 我们现在知道凶手可能长得像
[09:39] Seth Meyers, Winona Ryder, or Bilbo Baggins. 赛斯·梅耶斯 薇诺娜·瑞德 或者比尔·博巴金斯
[09:42] The delivery guy kept starting over. 快递员一直要重新来过
[09:43] Apparently, he’s always high. I’m sorry, man. 显然 他一直都吸嗨着 我很抱歉 哥们
[09:46] Our big break turned into nothing. 我们的重大突破到头来什么都不是
[09:47] – Detectives. – Ah! Captain. – 警探们 – 啊 警监
[09:49] Did you come down here to take a look 你是下来看
[09:50] at the two best detectives you’ve ever worked with in action? 和你一起工作过的最好的两个警探吗
[09:52] The two best detectives I’ve ever worked with 和我一起工作过的最好的两个警探
[09:54] are Montez and Dillman. 是Montez和Dillman
[09:55] – Oh. You never mentioned them before. – They were excellent. – 哦 你从来没提过他们 – 他们以前十分出色
[09:57] I’m here because Major Crimes wants this case. 我来这儿因为重案组想要这个案子
[09:59] I was hoping to tell them you have some leads. 我还想告诉他们你们已经有线索了
[10:01] I overheard you mention a Bill Bo-Baggins. 我无意中听到你们提过一个比尔·波巴金斯
[10:04] Should we bring him in? 我们要把他找过来吗
[10:05] Well, as much as I would love to meet him, 尽管我也想见见他
[10:06] he is not a suspect. 但是他不是嫌疑人
[10:07] – Okay, so who is? – At this time? No one. – 好吧 那谁是呢 – 现在吗 没人是
[10:10] But… we are currently investigating no leads. 但是 我们现在根据零线索调查
[10:14] – So you have nothing. – Not nothing. – 所以你一无所获 – 不是一无所获
[10:15] Jake made a new best friend. The vic’s mom. Jake收获了一个新死党 被害人的妈妈
[10:17] He promised her he’d solve the case. 他答应人家一定会破案
[10:18] – That’s a rookie mistake. – Okay. – 这是新手才会犯的错 – 好
[10:19] Fine. So maybe I’m not Montana and Dilbert. 好吧 或许我不是Montana和Dilbert
[10:22] Montez and Dillman! Montez和Dillman
[10:23] And they would’ve remembered your name after one mention. 而且他们会对你的名字过耳不忘
[10:25] Because we’re memorable, and they’re not. 因为我们的名字好记 他们的不是
[10:28] Turned it around. 压住你了
[10:28] – Nope. – All right, look, Captain. – 并没有 – 好的 你看 警监
[10:29] Rosa and I are gonna solve this case. Rosa和我会解决这个案子的
[10:31] The answer is in this room. We just have to focus 答案就在这间屋子里 我们只需要专心
[10:33] and let the room speak to us, isn’t that right, room? 然后让屋子告诉我们 对吧屋子
[10:35] When you talk to the room, I lose even more confidence in you. 在你向屋子说话的那一刻 我对你的信心又减少几分
[10:38] Why? Oh, wait, I see it. All right. 为什么 噢等等 我明白了 好吧
[10:40] Can you please just buy us some more time anyway? 不管怎么说 能不能请你再给我们争取点时间
[10:41] Sir, I feel like we’ve earned this. 长官 我有预感能成功
[10:43] – Fine. Work fast. – You got it. – 行吧 加紧工作 – 没问题
[10:46] Okay. Let’s look at the scene like we’re seeing it 好 咱们就像第一次亲眼看到案发现场一样
[10:46] 案件编号 第5天
[10:47] for the first time with fresh eyes. 再审查一下这个地方
[10:49] Vic was face down. 被害人脸着地
[10:50] Cast-off splatter suggests upward knife slices. 血迹飞溅的样子意味着刀是向上割开的
[10:51] No signs of forced entry. 没有强行闯入的迹象
[10:53] Laptop, wallet, keys were all there. 笔记本电脑 钱包 钥匙都在
[10:54] Doesn’t connote a robbery. 所以这就意味着这不是抢劫案
[10:56] Wait a minute. Have we said this already? 等一下 我们不是已经说过这些了吗
[10:57] Are we just having the exact same conversation? 我们难道不是在重复刚才的对话吗
[10:59] – Yep. – Cool. Moving on. – 对 – 好的 继续
[11:00] 案件编号 第8天
[11:00] Windows and doors locked from the inside. 门窗都从里面锁住
[11:02] Nobody in or out. 没人进出
[11:03] Think, think, think… oh! 好好想想 好好想想 噢
[11:06] The upstairs neighbor and his best friend 楼上的邻居和他最好的朋友
[11:08] drilled through the ceiling, murdered Adams, 从天花板钻了个洞下来 杀了Adams
[11:10] bleed all over the apartment, then climbed back up 血溅得到处都是 然后爬回去
[11:12] and sealed the hole behind them! 最后把身后的洞补上了
[11:13] Negative, we would have found construction debris 不可能 不然我们就能找到建筑垃圾
[11:15] and microscopic paint fibers. 和细微的油漆纤维了
[11:16] The only thing that needs patching… 唯一一个需要修补的东西
[11:18] is that theory. 是这个理论
[11:20] Okay. New idea. 好吧 新的主意
[11:21] 案件编号 第14天
[11:22] We’re gonna get inside the mind of the killer. 我们要切换成杀人犯的思维模式
[11:24] We eat the veggie wraps. 吃蔬菜卷饼
[11:26] Here we go. 开始了
[11:28] Oh, this sick bastard. 噢 这天杀的
[11:30] Oh, man. This is one twisted mother. 我的天 这味道真他妈变态
[11:33] Oh, the beets are raw. 这些甜菜都是生的
[11:35] This guy is demented, Rosa! 这人精神错乱了 Rosa
[11:37] Okay. All we have to do is figure out 我们需要做的就是搞明白
[11:37] 案件编号 第21天
[11:39] what kind of person can walk by cameras without being seen. 什么样的人能从摄像头下走过还不被发现
[11:41] – Someone camouflaged as a wall. – Unlikely. – 伪装成墙的人 – 不太可能
[11:42] – Harry Potter and his invisibility cloak. – Not a real person. – 穿着隐身衣的哈利·波特 – 这不是真实的人
[11:44] – Babadook. – Doesn’t exist. – 巴巴杜 – 他根本不存在
[11:45] What about a Looper situation? 会不会是<环形使者>那种情况
[11:46] It’s not a Looper situation. 这不是<环形使者>
[11:47] It could totally be a Looper situation! 它很有可能是<环形使者>的情况
[11:48] – It’s not a Looper situation. – This is my least favorite hair! – 不是<环形使者> – 这是我最不喜欢的发型
[11:50] 案件编号 第36天
[11:50] Oh, my God, Rosa, come here. 噢天啊 Rosa 过来
[11:53] Look at the blood spatter. 看看喷在这儿的这滩血
[11:55] – Do you see what I see? – Uh, blood. – 你看到我看到的东西了吗 – 呃 血
[11:57] In the exact shape of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. 正是”巨石”强森的形状
[11:59] Pec, pec, delt, delt. Big Samoan tattoo. 胸肌 胸肌 三角肌 三角肌 巨大的萨摩亚纹身
[12:02] Rosa. I think I just made a connection. Rosa 我觉得我刚发现了什么关联
[12:03] 案件编号 第50天
[12:05] The number three is everywhere. 数字3无处不在
[12:07] Three people. Three types of blood. 三个人 三种血
[12:09] And guess what the tax was on the veggie wraps? 而且你猜蔬菜卷饼的税是多少
[12:12] Three dollars. 三美金
[12:14] And 19 cents, but if you ignore the 19, then it’s three! 还有19美分 但如果忽略它的话就是3了
[12:17] – Okay. You’ve lost your mind. – What? Who told you that? – 好的 你疯了 – 什么 谁说的
[12:19] Was it room? 是屋子说的吗
[12:20] No. It’s the fact that you think the room has a voice 不 是因为你相信屋子会说话
[12:22] and also you’re working in your boxers! 而且你正穿着平角短裤工作
[12:24] To beat the heat, Rosa! To beat the heat! 为了凉快一点 Rosa 为了凉快一点
[12:26] If we can’t turn on the AC, 既然我们不能开空调
[12:28] that’s not crazy, it’s just smart. 这就不是疯了 而是聪明
[12:29] Jake. I gave the case to Major Crimes. Jake 我把案子交给重案组了
[12:31] What? You can’t do that. I promised Luan! 什么 你不能这么做 我答应过Luan的
[12:34] Yeah, and now you can’t let it go. 嗯 现在你抓着这案子不放了
[12:35] The scene’s yours, guys. 各位 这地方是你们的了
[12:38] I’m sorry, Jake. It’s over. 抱歉 Jake 这一切都结束了
[12:39] Okay, Rosa, fine! I’ll leave. 好 Rosa 知道了 我这就走
[12:41] Come on, room! 走吧 屋子
[12:45] – You left your pants. – I don’t care! – 你忘拿你的裤子了 – 我不在乎
[12:50] Hey, Jake. 嘿 Jake
[12:51] Hello, Rosa, my coworker and friend. 你好 Rosa 我的同事兼朋友
[12:53] Look, I know you’re mad at me, 听着 我知道你正生我的气
[12:54] but I only gave away that case to help you. 但我把案子交出去是为了你好
[12:55] You were acting like a lunatic. 你表现得像个疯子一样
[12:57] Don’t even worry about it. You were totally right. 别担心了 你说的完全正确
[12:59] I was in way too deep, and honestly, 我陷得太深了 老实说
[13:01] I feel so free not having to work 不用再研究那个案子
[13:03] that case anymore, so thank you. 让我觉得自由多了 谢谢你
[13:05] Cool, you’re welcome. What’s up with all the ketchup? 酷 不客气 这些番茄酱是怎么回事
[13:07] Thank you for asking, Rosa. 谢谢你的关心 Rosa
[13:09] It’s for my hot dog. 这是为我的热狗准备的
[13:10] Anyways, this has been a great chat, 无论如何 这次聊天很愉快
[13:11] but I better get back to my hot dog. 但我最好赶紧回到我的热狗那儿
[13:16] – Oh, wow. – Hey! – 哇哦 – 嘿
[13:19] Rosa, guess what? Rosa 你猜怎么着
[13:20] There was no hot dog. 根本没有热狗
[13:22] Who’s the lunatic now? 现在看看谁是疯子
[13:23] – Still you, Jake. – Yeah, right! – 还是你 Jake – 对 没错
[13:24] There’s nothing crazy about this, sister. 这没有什么疯狂之处 姐妹
[13:26] It’s the crime scene: stove, kitchen island, 这儿是案发现场 灶台 处理台
[13:29] blood, and of course, the body. 血 当然还有 尸体
[13:31] Hi, Rosa. I’m the body. 嗨 Rosa 我是尸体
[13:33] Shh. Stay in character! 嘘 入戏一点
[13:34] – Roger that. – Let’s get that blood on you. – 收到 – 现在咱们把那些血加上
[13:36] You gave away my case, but guess what? 你把我的案子拱手让人了 但想不到吧
[13:38] I spent two months in that apartment. 我在那间公寓里度过了两个月
[13:40] I can recreate it in my sleep. 我就是睡着了也能把它重现出来
[13:41] – Have you slept? – No. – 你睡觉了吗 – 没有
[13:42] What the hell is going on in here? 这他妈是在干什么
[13:44] Jake’s gone insane because he promised the victim’s mom Jake疯了 因为他承诺过被害人的妈妈
[13:46] he’d solve her son’s murder. 他会破解她儿子的谋杀案
[13:47] Seriously? You never promise a victim’s relative anything. 真的假的 永远不要给被害人家属承诺任何东西
[13:50] Oh, please. Classic Terry. 噢 可以了 典型的Terry做派
[13:52] Mr. Emotionless. Sgt. Cold Heart. 没有感情先生 铁石心肠警长
[13:54] The man who bleeds ice. 流的泪都是冰块
[13:55] I don’t think that rings true. 我不觉得这是真的
[13:56] – No? – Clean it up and get out. – 不是吗 – 打扫干净然后滚出去
[13:58] You’ve lost your mind. 你已经疯了
[13:59] What? That’s not true! 啥 那不是真的
[14:00] Charles, tell him. Charles 告诉他
[14:01] Well, actually, he does have a point. 事实上 他说的的确有点道理
[14:03] Really? Oh, man, wow. 真的 哦 天啊 哇
[14:05] I guess it really does take your closest friends 我想的确需要通过最好的朋友
[14:07] to make you realize that you have crap friends 让你意识到你的朋友们是一群烂人
[14:10] that are idiots and are dumb and idiots! 是群蠢货 笨蛋和蠢货
[14:13] I’m solving this. 我要破了这个案子
[14:15] Hey, we heard there’s a hot dog in here. 嘿 我们听说这里有热狗
[14:17] No. Jake lied for no reason. 没有 Jake无缘无故地撒了谎
[14:18] That son of a bitch! 那个婊子养的
[14:20] 案件编号 第52天
[14:24] Oh, hey, babe. 哦 嘿 宝贝儿
[14:26] Ugh! It’s me, Jake! 呃 是我 Jake
[14:27] I’m just working! What is wrong with you? 我只是在工作罢了 你这人什么毛病
[14:29] What are you doing? Why do you have a knife? 你在干什么 为什么拿着刀
[14:31] Why am I covered in red Post-its? 为什么我身上都是红色的便利贴
[14:33] That’s blood. You’re the corpse. 那是血 你的角色是死人
[14:35] Jake, who is that? Jake 那是谁
[14:36] Franco McCoy. CSI. Franco McCoy 犯罪鉴证科的
[14:38] He’s helping me with the case. 他在帮我调查这个案子
[14:39] For the record, I think it’s weird that I’m here too. 声明一下 我也觉得我在这儿很奇怪
[14:41] Both of you, get out! 你们俩都给我出去
[14:42] – Yeah, sounds good. – Sorry to wake you. – 好 听起来不错 – 不好意思把你吵醒了
[14:44] – Sweet dreams. – Come on. – 好梦 – 走吧
[14:46] 案件编号 第53天
[14:47] Okay, so, no one went in, no one came out. 好 所以 没人进来也没人出去
[14:50] The lab confirmed that 实验室确认了
[14:52] the surveillance footage wasn’t tampered with. 监控录像并没有被篡改过
[14:54] So what happened in there, Olive Rosa? 那么发生了什么呢 橄榄Rosa
[14:56] – I don’t know. – Ah! You can talk. – 我不知道 – 啊 你会说话
[14:58] Oh. Rosa. 哦 Rosa
[14:59] It’s just you. 原来是你啊
[15:00] I thought I was really going crazy for a second there. 刚才那一瞬间我真的差点以为自己疯了
[15:02] It was just person Rosa. 只是Rosa本人罢了
[15:05] You look like crap. 你看起来糟透了
[15:06] You look like a freshman at an all-women’s college. 你看起来像女校的大一新生
[15:07] I don’t think you’re in a position 我觉得你现在
[15:08] to be offering criticism right now. 没什么资格评判别人
[15:09] More than fair. 很中肯
[15:12] I’m worried about you, man. 哥们 我很担心你
[15:13] Yeah. I can’t figure it out. 嗯 我想不通这是怎么一回事
[15:15] – Then you gotta let it go. – I can’t do that either. – 那你就该放下它了 – 这我也做不到
[15:17] Look, I know you want to help this woman, 听着 我知道你想帮助这个女人
[15:19] but there are other cases. 但还有别的案子
[15:20] There are other people that need your help, 还有别的人需要你的帮助
[15:21] and right now, you’re not helping anyone. 但现在 你并没有在帮助谁
[15:24] You gotta tell her it’s over. 你得告诉她这已经结束了
[15:25] I don’t know if I can do that. 我不知道我能不能做到
[15:28] Then I’ll go with you. 那我和你一起去
[15:29] I forced you to be there when I came out to my parents. 我跟父母出柜的时候逼你陪着来着
[15:31] I owe you. 我欠你的
[15:35] All right. 好
[15:37] We’ve exhausted every lead, 我们追踪了能追踪的任何线索
[15:39] we have checked every alibi, 查证了每一个不在场证明
[15:41] and we have followed every last piece of forensics, 我们分析了鉴证科给的所有信息
[15:44] so I guess what I’m trying to say is… 我想 我觉得 我是想说
[15:49] I can’t find your son’s killer. 我找不到杀害你儿子的凶手了
[15:54] I understand. 我明白
[15:55] Thank you for trying as hard as you did. 谢谢你这么尽力
[15:57] I really hoped you’d find him. 我真的希望过你能找到凶手
[15:58] Well, don’t lose hope, 不要失去信心
[16:00] because Major Crimes is on the case as we speak, 因为重案组那边现在就在查这个案子
[16:02] – and they’re very… – Oh, they already contacted me. – 他们很 – 哦 他们跟我联系了
[16:04] Because it’s been so long without any new leads, 因为太久没有新线索出现
[16:06] they’ve labeled it a cold case. 他们已经把这案子立为悬案了
[16:09] They said I shouldn’t hold out hope. 他们说我不应该还抱有什么希望了
[16:12] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[16:13] It’s not you. 不是你的错
[16:16] I just can’t stop feeling guilty. 是我 始终觉得很有负罪感
[16:18] Andrew and I were not on the best of terms. Andrew和我关系不是很好
[16:21] We had this huge fight, 之前大吵一架
[16:22] and we hadn’t spoken in almost a year. 然后快一年都没跟彼此说话
[16:25] I just wish I could’ve made it right when I had the chance. 我真的希望 在还有机会的时候能跟他和好
[16:28] I’m very sorry to hear that, but I’m sure… 关于这些 我真的很抱歉 但是我也
[16:31] – We’re gonna find your son’s killer. – What? – 我们会找到杀害你儿子的凶手的 – 啥
[16:32] Jake and I are jumping back on the case. Jake和我会回去继续查这个案子
[16:34] We’ll make sure your son gets the justice he deserves. 我们会确保你儿子能沉冤得雪
[16:37] I promise. 我保证
[16:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:46] Rosa Rosa?
[16:48] She just reminds me of my mom. 她让我想起我妈妈了
[16:51] Oh, boy. 我的个天
[16:53] 案件编号 第55天
[16:54] So, we gonna talk about what happened back there? 那 我们要不要谈谈刚才发生的事儿
[16:56] I haven’t seen someone cry that much 我还没见过什么人哭成那样
[16:58] since Charles heard they were remaking “First Wives Club.” 除了Charles听说他们重拍”前妻俱乐部”的时候
[17:00] It sort of bothers me that 这事有点让我觉得难受
[17:01] my mom hasn’t talked to me since I came out. 我出柜后 我妈还没跟我说过话
[17:03] Why don’t you just give her a call? 你为什么不给她打个电话
[17:04] Because I shouldn’t have to. 因为这不是我该做的
[17:05] It’s her issue, not mine. 是她有问题 不是我
[17:07] I mean, I’m glad I came out to her, it’s just, 我是说 我很高兴 我跟她出柜了 但是
[17:08] it’s taking her way longer to come around than I thought it would. 她接受这事儿的时间 比我想的长多了
[17:11] It sucks. 去他的吧
[17:12] That’s weird. The police tape’s already gone. 好奇怪 警方贴的胶带没了啊
[17:14] Oh, yeah, Major Crimes released the scene yesterday. 哦哦 重案组昨天就撤了
[17:16] But I’m sure they haven’t had time 不过我相信 他们还没时间
[17:17] to clean up the evidence… 把现场清理干净
[17:20] Oh, man, they emptied the place out. 我去 他们把所有东西都清了
[17:22] Nothing left in here. 啥都没剩
[17:23] I can’t believe this is how it ends. 我不能接受这事儿这么收尾
[17:25] Yeah. Is it weird that I miss the smell? 嗯 我要是说我很怀念那股味儿是不是很奇怪
[17:29] Wait a minute, do you hear that? 等等 你听见了吗
[17:31] I’ve spent 600 hours in this room, 我在这屋里呆了600小时
[17:32] and I have never heard that sound. 从来没听过这个声音
[17:34] It’s because the air conditioning’s never been turned on. 是因为空调从来就没开过
[17:36] It’s coming from that vent. 从通风口发出来的声音
[17:41] I don’t see anything. 什么都没有
[17:42] Wait, there’s a bend. 等 这有个拐角
[17:46] Oh, my God. 我的天
[17:48] There’s food and water in here! 有吃的和水
[17:51] Rosa. We never saw the killer leave this apartment Rosa 我们从来没见着凶手离开公寓
[17:53] because he never left. 因为他压根没离开
[17:54] But he couldn’t have survived in there for months. That’s insane. 但是他不可能活过这几个月 绝对不可能
[17:56] He wasn’t back there for months. 他不是在这躲了几个月
[17:57] He just waited for the body to be discovered 他只需要等着尸体被发现
[17:59] and then snuck out sometime after that. 然后找时间溜走
[18:00] But this place was crawling with cops. 这儿可是到处都是警察
[18:01] Which is exactly what he wanted. 他求之不得呢
[18:03] He snuck out dressed like a cop. 他装扮成警察溜走的
[18:04] Even if he had a uniform, somebody would’ve recognized him. 就算他有制服 也会有人认出他不是警察啊
[18:06] – Not if his face was covered. – By a Hazmat suit. – 如果他脸被遮住了就认不出了 – 他穿着防护服
[18:08] The CSI guys! CSI的人
[18:09] Franco said he had 14 techs, but didn’t you count 15? Franco说他带了14个技术组的人 但是你数出了15个
[18:12] I did count 15! My math was right! 我确实数出了15个 我数对了
[18:14] Suck it, Mrs. Skanga! 去他的 Skanga女士
[18:15] She was my Algebra II teacher. 那是我代数课老师
[18:17] She threw a protractor at my head. 她拿量角器扔我头上
[18:19] – She sucks. – She sucked! – 去她的 – 去她的
[18:20] Actually, she was very sweet. She believed in me. 实际上 她人挺好的 她很信任我
[18:22] – Oh. – Yeah. – 哦 – 嗯
[18:23] 案件编号 第56天
[18:23] Here’s the security footage. 这是安保录像
[18:25] It’s rated G for Gonna Get Got. 这可是G级 能拿出来用的那个G
[18:27] Less is more, Franco. Play the tape. 少点套路 Franco 放录像吧
[18:30] Okay, so there’s us arriving. 好的 这是我们到达的时候
[18:32] Oh, man, is that how I walk? 我天 我走路这样吗
[18:33] – Yes. – Should I change how I walk? – 嗯 – 我是不是应该改改走法
[18:35] – Yes. – All right. Wait. Go back. – 嗯 – 好的 等会 倒回去
[18:37] Jake, we don’t have time to fix your walk. Jake 我们没时间改你走路的样子
[18:38] It’s gonna take a lot of work, and we’re very busy. 那得费很大的劲 我们这会儿忙着呢
[18:40] No. Look. Look at this guy. 不是 看看 看这个人
[18:41] All the other techs are wearing booties, but he’s not. 所有别的技术人员都穿着鞋套 他没穿
[18:44] Follow that guy. 跟着这个人
[18:47] Where’s the footage from the bodega across the street? 街对面杂货店的监控录像呢
[18:51] We have that? That is so crazy. 我们连那都有 简直了
[18:53] We are under surveillance at all times. 监控无处不在
[18:54] I’m sure it’s fine and it won’t backfire and ruin society. 我相信这没啥问题 不会事与愿违的毁掉整个社会的
[18:57] Zoom in on his face. 放大看看他的脸
[18:59] That man’s not CSI. 这不是CSI的人
[19:01] No, Franco. 不是 Franco
[19:02] But he is about to say… 但是他是要说
[19:04] CS-Bye. 案子破了
[19:05] Yeah-ow! 耶喔
[19:08] Respect, Jake. Respect. 我敬你是条汉子 Jake 我敬你
[19:13] Okay, Rosa. 好的 Rosa
[19:14] – You know what it’s time for. – I do. – 你知道接下来是什么环节 – 我知道
[19:16] Jake and Rosa’s final impressions. Jake和Rosa的最终判断
[19:17] Your client’s a hit man. 你的客户是个杀手
[19:19] He snuck into the apartment during a party several nights earlier, 他在几周前一个派对上 潜入了公寓
[19:21] hid in the vent for three days, 在通风口呆了三天
[19:22] then emerged and murdered Adams. Jake? 然后出来 杀害了Adams Jake
[19:24] He then spilled bags of blood 然后他把从血库偷来的
[19:25] that he stole from a blood bank all over the floor 几袋子血溅的满地板都是
[19:27] and turned on the victim’s vacuum cleaner 然后打开了扫地机器人
[19:29] to make the crime scene as messy as possible. Rosa? 把整个案发现场弄的一团糟 Rosa
[19:31] The messy scene meant there’d be extra crime techs, 混乱的案发现场意味着更多的犯罪技术小组出动
[19:33] allowing your client to sneak out in a Hazmat suit, 使得你的客户能够穿着防范服溜出去
[19:35] which records show he bought online. 网购记录显示他买过一套
[19:36] Two weeks before the crime was committed. 就在案发前两周
[19:38] My only question is, 唯一的问题是
[19:39] who was behind all this? 谁指使你的
[19:40] I was hired by a chicken farmer. 一位养鸡场场主雇我的
[19:42] Okay. Dopeness taking a late hit here, but we still got you. 行吧 酷炫剧情遭遇了迟到打击 不过我们还是逮着你了
[19:44] See you at the sentencing, peace, and we’re out. 审判席见 就酱紫啦 我们走咯
[19:48] He’s pleading guilty. 他认罪了
[19:49] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[19:50] But why did he kill Andrew? 可是他为什么要杀Andrew
[19:52] – Was he doing something bad? – Not at all. – 他做了什么坏事吗 – 完全不是
[19:54] He was about to publish an expose on a large-scale poultry farm 他是要曝光一起关于大型家禽养殖场的黑料
[19:57] whose owner was bribing an FDA regulator. 那个场主贿赂食品及药物管理局监管人了
[19:59] He put a hit out on your son. 所以他派人去追杀你儿子
[20:00] Well, is anybody going after him? 那 有人没有调查他
[20:02] If they’re not, then I will. I promise you. 如果他们没调查 那我会去的 我保证
[20:06] – Come here. – Oh. – 过来 – 噢
[20:09] Why are you promising her? 你为什么要跟她保证
[20:11] I can’t help myself! 控制不住
[20:13] Good-bye, detectives. 再见 警探
[20:14] Take care. 保重
[20:17] I gotta say, we would not have solved that case 实话说 要不是你动了真感情
[20:19] if you hadn’t gotten involved emotionally. 我们可能破不了这案子
[20:21] Think we’d be better cops if we did that all the time? 你觉得如果我们一直这样的话会不会变成更好的警察
[20:23] – Absolutely not, never again. – Yeah, it was a total nightmare. – 绝对不会 再也不要了 – 好的吧 简直是场噩梦
[20:25] You want to get a celebratory drink? 你要喝点庆功酒吗
[20:26] I would, but I’m actually meeting somebody. 我想呀 不过我得见人
[20:27] Is it Jocelyn? Do I get to meet Jocelyn? 是Jocelyn吗 我终于能见Jocelyn了吗
[20:29] Oh, God, is she gonna try and cut my hair? 我天 她会试着剪我的头发吗
[20:30] No. It’s my mom. 不是 是我妈
[20:32] I waited too long for her to come around and call me, 我等她回心转意给我打电话等太久了
[20:33] so I called her. 所以我给她打电话了
[20:35] That is so great. 真的太棒了
[20:37] Oh, no. Is she meeting you here? 不是 她要来这这儿见你吗
[20:38] Am I about to get caught in the middle 我又要撞个正着吗
[20:40] of all your weird awkwardness again? 见证你所有诡异的尴尬
[20:41] – Hello, Jake. – Ah! Hello, Mrs. Diaz! – 你好呀 Jake – 哎呀 你好啊 Diaz太太
[20:44] America’s favorite mother! 全美最受喜爱的母亲
[20:50] So? 所以
[20:52] So. 嗯
[20:53] So… 额
[20:54] Rosa’s bi. Rosa是双性恋
[20:56] Yes, Jake, I remember. 是 Jake 我记得呢
[20:57] Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool… 好的好的好的好的好的
[20:58] – You don’t have to stay, man. – Great. Thanks. – 你不用呆在这 哥们 – 太棒了 谢了
[21:01] It’s really good to see you, Rosalita. 见到你真好 Rosalita
[21:03] It’s good to see you too. 我也很高兴见到你
[21:07] – What did you do to your hair? – Mom! – 你头发咋了 – 妈妈
[21:09] No, no, no, it’s very cute, mija. 没事没事 很可爱 我的女儿
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme