时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All right, Jeffords, what’s this meeting all about? | Jeffords 会议内容是什么 |
[00:01] | I’ve got a full workload today. | 我今天有好些工作要做呢 |
[00:02] | I didn’t call it. I thought you did. | 不是我通知开会的呀 我以为是你 |
[00:04] | What? I did no such thing. | 什么 我没说要开会啊 |
[00:05] | So if neither of you called it, then who did? | 不是你们俩通知的 那会是谁 |
[00:07] | – Gina. Right. – That makes sense. | – 是Gina 对了 – 这就说得通了 |
[00:16] | Oh, Sheila, that was awesome. | 哇 Sheila 刚刚的后翻真是帅呆了 |
[00:17] | Okay, just stay here. | 好了 站在这儿别动 |
[00:19] | Wow, can’t believe I executed that to perfection. | 难以相信我的表演竟然如此完美 |
[00:22] | That was amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[00:23] | Gina, what’s this all about? | Gina 你在倒腾什么呢 |
[00:24] | I wanted to make one final grand entrance. | 我想给大家呈现最后一次华丽的登场 |
[00:26] | Final? What do you mean? | 最后一次 什么意思啊 |
[00:28] | I’ve decided to leave the Nine-Nine. | 我决定离开99分局了 |
[00:30] | Which is why… | 所以呢 |
[00:39] | I’m handing in my two weeks’ notice. | 我要提交我两周后离职的通知单 |
[00:42] | I don’t understand. What are you gonna do? | 我不明白 你打算以后做什么呢 |
[00:44] | I’m not sure, | 我不清楚 |
[00:45] | but Jake convinced me it was time to start a new chapter. | 但Jake告诉我是时候开启人生新篇章了 |
[00:48] | It was time to spread my wings and fly. | 是时候展翅飞翔了 |
[00:51] | I’m an angel. I’m an angel. I’m an angel. | 我是天使 我是天使 我是天使 |
[00:55] | This is crazy. | 这也太疯狂了 |
[00:56] | I can’t imagine the Nine-Nine without you. | 我没法想象少了你99分局会是什么样 |
[00:58] | Don’t worry. I have a parting gift for all of you. | 别担心 我给每个人都准备了分别礼物 |
[01:00] | I printed “Time for Gina’s Opinion” hoodies | 我定做了”闭嘴听Gina说”系列连帽衫 |
[01:02] | for you with your names on them. | 上面印有你们的名字 |
[01:04] | Oh, there you go. | 接着 |
[01:05] | Oh, that’s fun. | 有意思 |
[01:06] | So like “Time for Jake’s Opinion”? | 比如我的衣服上面是”闭嘴听Jake”说吗 |
[01:07] | What are you, insane? No. | 瞎说什么呢你 不是 |
[01:08] | It says “Time for Gina’s Opinion” | 所有的都是”闭嘴听Gina说” |
[01:10] | in large text on the back | 大号字印在背后 |
[01:12] | and then your names are stitched | 你们的名字 |
[01:13] | really tiny on the front. | 小小地绣在前面 |
[01:15] | I had to guess at some of the spellings. | 有些拼写我不大确定 |
[01:17] | Arnie Arnie? | |
[01:17] | But that’s not all. | 这还没完 |
[01:18] | Over the next two weeks, | 接下来的两周里 |
[01:20] | I will be leaving each of you with a signature Gina Moment, | 我会给你们每人带来一段独特的Gina时光 |
[01:23] | something so shocking that it will stay with you | 效果震撼到会永远伴随你们 |
[01:26] | for the rest of your lives, | 直至生命结束 |
[01:27] | much like this interpretive dance piece, | 就如同我即将要展示的这段形意舞 |
[01:30] | entitled “The Linexit”. | 名字叫做”Linetti退出” |
[01:33] | This dance will be performed in four movements, | 这段舞蹈有四幕 |
[01:36] | each one expressing one aspect of my personality. | 每一幕代表我性格的一个部分 |
[02:04] | Awesome. Was that the first movement? | 酷 这是第一幕吗 |
[02:05] | What? Are you crazy? No. That’s the warm-up. | 开什么玩笑 不是 这只是个热身 |
[02:07] | Each movement is 45 minutes. | 每一乐章时长45分钟 |
[02:09] | Oh, damn. | 我的妈呀 |
[02:10] | Hit it! | 躁起来吧 |
[02:33] | Hey, Craptain, you ready to get curb stomped? | 嗨 警贱 准备好被虐了吗(牙齿磕路缘) |
[02:36] | – What? – At chess. | – 什么 – 下棋啊 |
[02:37] | We have a weekly match. | 我们一周比赛一次 |
[02:38] | I’m teaching Gina to play. | 我教Gina下棋 |
[02:39] | And she, in turn, is teaching me to trash talk. | 她则教我辱骂对手 |
[02:42] | The hospital called. | 医院打电话来了 |
[02:43] | Your test results came back positive. | 你的检查结果呈阳性 |
[02:45] | You’re a stage five dumbass. | 你是个没治的末期傻瓜蛋子 |
[02:46] | Oh! You have come so far. | 突飞猛进啊 |
[02:48] | – You any good, Gina? – The best. | – 你还好吗 Gina – 好得不得了 |
[02:49] | She struggles. | 她在垂死挣扎 |
[02:50] | We’ve been playing for four years now | 我们下棋下了四年了 |
[02:52] | and she has yet to defeat me. | 她还没赢过我 |
[02:53] | Well, good luck. I’m rooting for you, Gina. | 祝你好运 我挺你 Gina |
[02:55] | You would take the losers side, | 情愿和输家站在一边啊 |
[02:56] | Jeffords, you bitch. | Jeffords 你这小贱货 |
[02:58] | Trash talk. | 我在练习辱骂对手 |
[02:59] | Okay. I don’t like this, I’m gonna go. | 好吧 我不想听 我走了 |
[03:01] | Really good, sir. Really good. | 很好 先生 表现很好 |
[03:04] | I don’t know why you’re so confident you’ll win. | 我不明白你为什么如此确信自己会赢 |
[03:06] | You still don’t even know the names of all the pieces. | 你还不知道所有棋子的名字呢 |
[03:09] | – You dumbass. – Nice. | – 你个傻瓜蛋子 – 骂得不错 |
[03:10] | But I do know the names. | 但其实我知道它们的名字 |
[03:11] | I’ve simply rebranded them. | 因为我重新起了名字 |
[03:13] | My queen is Rihanna. My king is Beyoncé. | 我的皇后是蕾哈娜 国王是碧昂丝 |
[03:16] | And this little guy is Kevin. | 这个小家伙是Kevin |
[03:19] | Would you be willing to murder Kevin, | 你会忍心谋杀Kevin吗 |
[03:20] | the love of your life? | 他可是你的挚爱啊 |
[03:21] | Yes. Chess Kevin means nothing to me. | 当然 象棋Kevin对我来说一钱不值 |
[03:23] | Gina, have you thought this through? | Gina 你想清楚了吗 |
[03:25] | Have you considered the ramifications of what you’re doing? | 你想过这个决定可能带来的后果吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah, I mean, I named this guy Hitchcock | 是啊 我决定给这枚棋子起名Hitchcock |
[03:30] | and now I kind of want him off the board. | 现在有点想让它下场 |
[03:32] | I was talking about your decision to leave the Nine-Nine. | 我是说你离开99分局的决定 |
[03:34] | Although I understand your confusion. | 尽管如此 我很理解你的困惑 |
[03:36] | There are many parallels between the game of chess | 象棋比赛和人生之间 |
[03:38] | and the game of life. | 有很多相似之处 |
[03:39] | Not really. | 没有吧 |
[03:40] | They’re just a bunch of pieces of wood on a placemat. | 这只是些放在桌垫上的小木块而已 |
[03:42] | In chess, every move has consequences, | 在象棋里 每一步都会带来特定的后果 |
[03:45] | some of which won’t reveal themselves until too late. | 有些后果一旦出现你就束手无策了 |
[03:48] | Even a small, seemingly insignificant decision | 即便是一个看似无足轻重的小决定 |
[03:51] | can change the course of the entire game. | 都能改变整场比赛的走向 |
[03:53] | I feel like you’re worried I haven’t considered the consequences of quitting, | 你好像在担心我没有考虑过离职的后果 |
[03:57] | but I have. | 但恰恰相反 |
[03:58] | I know you feel you could be doing more with your life, | 我很清楚 你认为自己在99分局之外大有可为 |
[04:00] | but you’re leaving the Nine-Nine without a clear plan. | 但你目前的离职缺乏一个明确的规划 |
[04:03] | It’s reckless. | 这是你的一时冲动 |
[04:03] | What you don’t get but the greats do is that | 你不明白但是伟人们知道 |
[04:06] | in order to be successful, | 要想取得成功 |
[04:08] | sometimes you gotta be reckless. | 有时就需要一时冲动 |
[04:10] | Boom. | 嘭 |
[04:11] | Checkmate. | 将死 |
[04:12] | All right, all right. I see you. | 好吧 好吧 我懂了 |
[04:13] | It was a good game though for a dumbass. | 对于傻瓜蛋子来说这盘棋下得挺好的 |
[04:15] | Okay, you’re kinda overusing that one. | 行了 这个词你用得太频繁了 |
[04:16] | Maybe switch it up a little bit. | 换个别的吧 |
[04:18] | Oh, good note. You dick. | 多谢提醒 你个混球 |
[04:20] | That landed good. | 这个不错 |
[04:21] | All right, re-rack. Let’s play again. | 好了 重新开局吧 我们再下一盘 |
[04:23] | Mkay, my move? | 好的 轮到我了吗 |
[04:25] | Ah, whites go first. | 白棋先走 |
[04:26] | Oh, chess really is like life. Commentary. | 下棋确实就像人生啊 个人意见 |
[04:29] | The game you love is racist | 你热爱的这个游戏十分种族歧视 |
[04:30] | and you’re complicit. | 而你甘愿同谋 |
[04:32] | So what’s your plan? | 所以你的计划是什么 |
[04:32] | Not with chess, with your life moving forward. | 不是下棋 是你之后的生活 |
[04:34] | I mean, I could do basically anything. | 我想做什么都行吧 |
[04:36] | I could come up with a new form of cryptocurrency | 创造一种新的虚拟货币 |
[04:39] | called GinaCoin, make millions. | 起名叫Gina币 赚个几百万 |
[04:41] | Could write a YA novel about literally anything, | 随便写本青少年小说 |
[04:44] | I think, and make millions. | 赚个几百万 |
[04:45] | I could discover a new type of melon, | 发明一种新的甜瓜 |
[04:48] | make millions. | 赚个几百万 |
[04:49] | I’m not saying your dreams are unattainable. | 我不是说你的梦想遥不可及 |
[04:51] | But you can pursue them | 但你在做这些事情的时候 |
[04:52] | while you’re still gainfully employed here at the Nine-Nine. | 也还是可以留在99分局保住你的高薪啊 |
[04:54] | What’s the rush to turn your back on stability and a paycheck? | 为什么急着放弃稳定的工作和收入呢 |
[04:57] | I don’t want stability and a paycheck. | 我不想要什么稳定的工作和收入 |
[04:59] | I wanna take a risk. | 我想冒冒险 |
[05:00] | Quote, “A bird can never learn to fly” | “窝在巢中的鸟” |
[05:03] | “if it doesn’t leave the nest.” | “永远无法学会飞翔” |
[05:05] | End quote. Gina Linetti, right now. | Gina Linetti刚刚说道 |
[05:07] | Quote, “The bird that leaves the nest too soon” | “急于离巢的鸟” |
[05:09] | “plummets to its death on the concrete below.” | “只会跌落在水泥地上 凄惨离世” |
[05:12] | Captain Raymond Holt, immediately afterwards. | Raymond Holt警监随后说道 |
[05:14] | Nothing bad ever happens to me. | 我从没碰上过坏事 |
[05:16] | I have a crystal in my pocket at all times. | 我口袋里一直放着块水晶呢 |
[05:19] | What about when you got hit by that bus? | 那你之前怎么会被车撞啊 |
[05:20] | That bus was going 60 miles per hour | 那辆公交时速97公里啊 |
[05:22] | and here I sit before you completely fine. | 而我现在好好地坐在这儿 |
[05:25] | And you wanna say crystals don’t work? | 你怎么能说水晶没用呢 |
[05:27] | Gina, I’m serious. | Gina 我在严肃地问你 |
[05:29] | What if you get sick? Healthcare is expensive. | 如果你生病了呢 医保可不便宜 |
[05:31] | What if something happens to your daughter? | 如果你女儿碰上什么事怎么办 |
[05:35] | Checkmate. | 将死 |
[05:36] | Did you just delay that victory by a few moves | 你是不是故意推迟了几步才赢 |
[05:38] | to punctuate your point? | 就是为了强调你的观点啊 |
[05:39] | I did. | 是的 |
[05:40] | Barf. Rack ’em. | 令人作呕 再来 |
[05:42] | Okay, Captain, you made some good points. | 警监 你说的话有点道理 |
[05:44] | I mean, I get what you’re saying about the healthcare situation. | 我知道 我能明白你说的 医保确实是个问题 |
[05:47] | Checkmate. | 将死 |
[05:50] | I believe that you’re smart enough | 我相信你足够聪明 |
[05:52] | and talented enough to do anything you want. | 也足够有天赋去做任何你想做的事 |
[05:55] | but you have to have a plan. | 但你需要有个计划 |
[05:58] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[05:59] | Let me ask you something, sir. | 我想问问你 长官 |
[06:01] | Did you always have a plan for everything you ever did? | 你对自己做过的每一件事都有规划吗 |
[06:03] | You always thought out every choice you ever made? | 你的每一个选择都是经过深思熟虑的 |
[06:05] | Yes. By the time I was ten, I had mapped out my entire life. | 是的 我十岁那年就已经规划好了我的整个人生 |
[06:08] | I knew that I wanted to go to the Academy. | 我知道我想去上警校 |
[06:09] | I knew that I wanted to become a detective. | 我知道自己想当警探 |
[06:11] | – And you did it. – Then move on to sergeant. | – 你做到了 – 然后升到警长 |
[06:13] | – And you got it. – Next, lieutenant. | – 你成功了 – 再然后 中尉 |
[06:14] | – Nailed it. – And then, finally, captain. | – 搞定了 – 最终 警监 |
[06:15] | Wow. I’m convinced. | 哇 我被说服了 |
[06:17] | I think I should reconsider my decision. | 我想我该重新考虑我的决定了 |
[06:19] | Uh, we’re not done with the game. | 呃 我们还没下完棋 |
[06:21] | I know. I just wanted to stand | 我知道 我只是想站起来 |
[06:23] | so I could turn slowly and say… | 这样我就可以慢慢地转过来对你说 |
[06:26] | But wasn’t there another step | 但在Holt人生规划里 |
[06:28] | in the Holt life plan? | 不是还有一步什么吗 |
[06:30] | Gosh, what was it? What came after captain? | 天啊 那是什么呢 警监之后是什么呢 |
[06:32] | I can’t seem to remember for dramatic effect. | 为了突显戏剧性 我正在假装想不起来 |
[06:34] | I wanted to be commissioner. | 我想当警察局局长 |
[06:37] | – Gina Moment. – I get your point. | – Gina时刻 – 我知道你的意思了 |
[06:39] | Even the best laid plans sometimes don’t work out. | 再缜密的计划有时也会失败 |
[06:41] | They sure don’t. | 当然了 |
[06:42] | And now it’s time for Gina’s closing thoughts. | 现在是Gina的总结发言时间 |
[06:44] | Just because you wanna do something | 你想要做什么事 |
[06:46] | doesn’t mean you get to do it. | 并不意味着你就能够做到 |
[06:48] | Life is chaos, | 生活一团乱麻 |
[06:49] | success is completely arbitrary, | 成功完全随缘 |
[06:51] | and confidence is everything. | 自信才是最重要的 |
[06:55] | I was just worried. | 我只是在担心 |
[06:57] | But I guess after working with you for five years, | 但我想在和你共事五年之后 |
[07:01] | I should’ve realized… | 我早该意识到 |
[07:03] | – You know what you’re doing. – Thanks, Captain. | – 你知道你在做什么 – 谢谢 警监 |
[07:07] | Have you thought this through? | 你想清楚了吗 |
[07:09] | Not at all. And yet… | 一点也没有 但即便如此 |
[07:11] | – Checkmate. – That was completely illegal. | – 将军 – 这完全是犯规 |
[07:13] | That’s not at all how the queen moves. | 皇后根本不能这样走 |
[07:15] | That’s how this queen moves. Checkmate. | 这个皇后就是这样走的 将你军 |
[07:16] | It’s against the rules of chess. | 这违反了下棋规则 |
[07:18] | Well, Gina Linetti done reinvented the game. | 但Gina Linetti重新改造了这个游戏 |
[07:20] | Uh, I’m supporting your overall career decision, | 呃 我是在支持你的职业生涯决定 |
[07:22] | I’m on board, but you can’t assign… | 我站在你那边 你不能指派 |
[07:24] | I won both things. | 这两样我都赢了 |
[07:26] | Chess and the argument. | 象棋和这场争论 |
[07:27] | This little birdie, she gotta fly the coop. | 这只小小鸟要挣脱藩篱了 |
[07:30] | I’m taking this with me as a little remembrance, Sir. | 我要把这个带走当做小小的纪念 长官 |
[07:37] | Hey. What are you two up to? | 嘿 你们俩忙啥呢 |
[07:39] | Eh, I’m on my phone | 呃 我在玩手机 |
[07:41] | and Rosa’s just sitting there silently. | Rosa就只是静静地坐在那 |
[07:43] | The yewzh. | 老样子 |
[07:44] | Well, I was thinking we could have a ladies lunch today. | 我在想 我们今天可以来一顿闺蜜午餐 |
[07:47] | Amy, I wish I could do lunch today, | Amy 我很希望我能一起去吃午餐 |
[07:49] | but I’m currently out of town. | 但我人现在出了城诶 |
[07:51] | Oh, come on. I wanna hang out one last time before you… | 别啊 我想和你最后一起出去玩一次 在你 |
[07:54] | before you leave us. | 在你离开我们之前 |
[07:56] | You’re really special, Gina, | 你真的很特别 Gina |
[07:57] | and even though… | 即便 |
[07:59] | I’m sorry. I just get so emotional | 对不起 我在这些事面前 |
[08:01] | about these things, you know? | 就特容易情绪化 你明白吗 |
[08:03] | I wish I could be more like Rosa. | 我希望我能更像Rosa一点 |
[08:05] | Huh? I got bored. What’s going on? | 啥 我无聊了 发生了什么 |
[08:06] | See? She doesn’t even give a damn. | 看到了吧 她根本不在乎 |
[08:08] | I wish I could do that. | 我也想做到那样 |
[08:09] | Then I would cry less at the bank. | 这样我就不会在银行哭得那么厉害了 |
[08:11] | It’s just there’s this one poster | 主要是因为那儿有一张海报 |
[08:12] | of this older Asian man opening up a savings account | 讲一个亚洲的老人给他的孙子 |
[08:15] | – for his grandson. – Okay. | – 开了一个存款账户 – 好的 |
[08:17] | All right, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好吧 接下来的计划是这样的 |
[08:19] | Amy Santiago, as my parting gift to you, | Amy Santiago 作为我给你的告别礼物 |
[08:22] | before I leave your life forever… | 在我从你的生命中永远消失之前 |
[08:24] | We’ll still see each other outside of work. | 我们在不上班的时候还是可以聚聚的啊 |
[08:25] | Before I leave your life forever, I’m gonna fix you. | 在我从你的生命中永远消失之前 我要治好你 |
[08:27] | I’m gonna teach you how to be more cool | 我要教会你如何变得更酷 |
[08:29] | and detached like me and Rosa. | 像我和Rosa一样超然 |
[08:31] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[08:32] | But we could still go to lunch, right? | 但我们还是会去吃午餐的 对吧 |
[08:33] | I mean… or not. | 我是说 或者不去 |
[08:36] | – Whatevs. – Decent start. | – 无所谓 – 是个好开头 |
[08:37] | Yeah, sure, I mean, we’ll go to lunch with you. | 没问题 我的意思是 我们会和你去吃午餐 |
[08:39] | – Why not? – Okay, okay, cool. | – 为什么不呢 – 好的 棒极了 |
[08:41] | Just before we go, I’m gonna go to go the bathroom for a bit. | 我们走之前我要去一下卫生间 |
[08:44] | Not to cry about you leaving. | 不是去为了你的离开而哭泣 |
[08:46] | But just to take a huge dump. | 我只是要去 拉一坨大的 |
[08:48] | So if you hear any crying from the bathroom… | 所以 如果你们在卫生间里听到了什么哭声 |
[08:52] | Not about you. It’s the dump. | 与你无关 都是因为屎 |
[08:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:57] | Gina, since you’re leaving, | Gina 既然你要走了 |
[08:58] | I’d like to make a toast. | 我想致个辞 |
[09:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God. That was perfect. | 我的天啊 这真是太完美了 |
[09:03] | So nice. | 真好 |
[09:04] | Gina, I got a little going away present for you. | Gina 我有一份小小的告别礼物给你 |
[09:07] | Don’t worry. It’s nothing big. | 别担心 不是什么大的东西 |
[09:10] | Oh, my goodness. Wow. | 哦我的天啊 哇 |
[09:12] | You once said if you ever die, | 你曾经说过如果你死了 |
[09:13] | you wanted someone to turn your tweets into a book, | 你希望有人把你的推文出书 |
[09:16] | so that’s what I did. | 于是我就这么做了 |
[09:18] | Oh, my God. I said so many witty things so fast. | 天 我在短短的时间里说过这么多金玉良言 |
[09:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:22] | Amy, I don’t know what to say. | Amy 我不知道该说什么了 |
[09:23] | – This is horrifying. – What? | – 这真是太恐怖了 – 什么 |
[09:25] | This is way worse than crying. | 这比哭要糟多了 |
[09:26] | I mean, you put so much work into this. | 我是说 你为了它倾注那么多心血 |
[09:28] | I’m completely uncomfortable. It makes me… | 这让我非常不舒服 让我 |
[09:31] | Kinda makes me sick. | 可以说让我觉得恶心 |
[09:32] | Amy, there’s something I want you to do right now. | Amy 有件事我想让你现在就做 |
[09:35] | – Burn the book I made you? – Yes. | – 把我给你做的书烧了 – 没错 |
[09:37] | It’s the only way to cleanse your childish sentimentality | 这是净化你那孩子气的多愁善感唯一的方式 |
[09:40] | and become the true you, the one that’s really Rosa. | 然后你才会变成真正的自己 一个像Rosa那样的人 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:45] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:46] | I mean, it does include a very personal forward I wrote | 我是说 其中包含了一篇我亲笔写的很私人的前言 |
[09:49] | and $75 of my best archival glue, | 和价值75美元的最好的档案胶水 |
[09:52] | but… yeah, this feels good. | 但 没事 这样感觉很好 |
[09:55] | Hey. Never seen you burning stuff at the bum barrel before. | 嘿 以前从没见过你们在这个屁眼桶里烧东西啊 |
[09:57] | Right on. | 走你 |
[09:59] | What was in there, Hitchcock? | 那里面是什么 Hitchcock |
[10:01] | First rule of the bum barrel: | 屁眼桶的第一条规定 |
[10:02] | never ask somebody what they’re burning. | 永远不要问别人他们在烧什么 |
[10:04] | Well, okay then. | 那好吧 |
[10:06] | All right Amy, it’s time. | 好了Amy 是时候了 |
[10:08] | Put the book in the barrel. Let’s go. | 把书放到桶里 去吧 |
[10:11] | No! I can’t do it. | 不行 我做不到 |
[10:13] | What? I thought you wanted us to change you. | 什么 我以为你想让我们改变你 |
[10:15] | I thought I did too, but I don’t. | 我也是这么以为的 但其实我并不想 |
[10:17] | I like having emotions, okay? | 我喜欢拥有这些感情 明白吗 |
[10:19] | This is who I am. | 这就是我自己 |
[10:21] | You’re leaving and that’s a really big change | 你要离开了 这真的是一个很大的改变 |
[10:23] | and I’m gonna cry about it a lot, okay? | 我要为此大哭一场 好吗 |
[10:26] | And there it is. | 这就是了 |
[10:27] | Another flawless Gina Moment. | 又一个完美无瑕的Gina时刻 |
[10:29] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[10:30] | Amy, the lesson I wanted to leave you with | Amy 我想教会你的就是 |
[10:32] | is to just be yourself. | 做你自己就好了 |
[10:35] | If you want to cry like an idiot | 如果你想像个傻子一样 |
[10:36] | for hours on end, just do it. | 哭上几个小时 那就哭呗 |
[10:38] | You wanna make a big old ugly book | 你想做一个又大又旧又丑的书 |
[10:40] | full of all my brilliant thoughts, do it. | 书里全是我绝妙的思想 那就去做 |
[10:42] | Do you! | 做你自己 |
[10:45] | Thanks, Gina. | 谢谢你 Gina |
[10:50] | Oh, wow. | 哦 天 |
[10:52] | That was really, really sweet. | 这真是太有爱了 |
[10:54] | Oh, dip! I got Rosa to feel her feelings too? | 倒 我还让Rosa拥有情感了 |
[10:57] | Inadvertent Gina Moment. Two for one. | 无心插柳的Gina时刻 一石二鸟了 |
[10:59] | Come in, my babies. | 来吧 我的宝贝们 |
[11:01] | Come in. | 过来 |
[11:03] | Sorry to interrupt, ladies, | 不好意思打扰一下 女士们 |
[11:04] | but you might want to take a couple of steps back. | 但你们可能会想离远点儿 |
[11:06] | This is not going to smell good. | 这可不好闻 |
[11:08] | – Un-hug! Un-hug! – Ugh! | – 解除拥抱 解除拥抱 – 呕 |
[11:10] | Hey, does anyone have a contact at Ellis Island? | 嘿 有没有人能联系上埃利斯岛 |
[11:12] | Ellis Island? What’s going on? | 埃利斯岛 发生了什么 |
[11:13] | I’m trying to secure a cool venue | 我想弄一个酷酷的会场 |
[11:15] | for Gina’s going away party, Gina-rama. | 用来举办Gina的欢送会 Gina长存派对 |
[11:16] | Oh, that invitation said “GINA-rama” Not “GYNA-rama” | 哦 那个邀请函上是”Gina长存派对”而非”妇科派对” |
[11:20] | I thought it was weird they’d move GYNA-rama from Tampa. | 我就觉得他们不让在坦帕举办”妇科派对”很奇怪 |
[11:22] | It’s really a warm weather event. | 它真的是一个很适合热天开的大会 |
[11:24] | Wait, I’m confused. Did the Met fall through? | 等等 我有点晕 纽约大都会慈善晚会举办失败了吗 |
[11:26] | That place is stuffy and lame. | 那个地方又老套又差劲 |
[11:28] | And also, it’s $12 million. | 而且 它要一百二十万美元 |
[11:30] | But the point is, I decided. It was my call. | 但重点是 我已经决定了 是我说要办欢送会的 |
[11:33] | Just have it at Shaw’s. It doesn’t have to be splashy. | 就在Shaw的酒吧弄吧 不用那么铺张浪费 |
[11:35] | It’s a party for Gina. | 这是Gina的欢送会 |
[11:36] | It absolutely has to be splashy, Terrence. | 当然要花钱如流水 Terrence |
[11:38] | Terrence, would you jump into a pool without water? | Terrence 你会跳进一个干水池吗 |
[11:40] | No, the splash is what keeps you alive. | 不 是水花让你活下来 |
[11:42] | – Splash is life. – I know what you need. | – 没有水花就没有生命 – 我知道你要什么了 |
[11:44] | An insane devil stick performance. | 一场疯狂的恶魔棍表演 |
[11:46] | I have a brand-new routine that is steamy. | 我有一个十分暧昧的新节目 |
[11:48] | Boyle, we’re looking for splashy, not steamy, | Boyle 我们要的是铺张浪费 不是暧昧 |
[11:50] | but thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[11:51] | Well, steam is what you get when you add splash to fire. | 往火上浇水 就有了暧昧的氤氲 |
[11:53] | And we will not keep you in mind. | 我们不会把你算在内的 |
[11:54] | Hey, that reminds me, Gina | 嘿 Gina 我想起来 |
[11:56] | we still haven’t secured a celebrity guest for the party. | 欢送会还少一个名人做客 |
[11:57] | How would you feel about the guy | 你觉得那个 |
[11:58] | who shot that video of that rat smoking a vape pen? | 拍摄老鼠吸电子烟视频的家伙如何 |
[12:01] | Can we get the rat? | 我们能弄到那只老鼠吗 |
[12:02] | Pretty sure the rat is just a big ball of tumors at this point. | 我确信那只老鼠目前只是一大块肿瘤肉球 |
[12:04] | – Is that the vibe you’re going for? – Maybe. | – 这就是你想要的感觉吗 – 有可能 |
[12:05] | If you want a celebrity, I met Leroy Pipe at GYNA-rama ’08. | 如果你想找名人 我在08年的妇科派对上遇到了Leroy Pipe |
[12:09] | I have a buddy who works in private security. | 我有一个当私人保镖的哥们 |
[12:11] | They do protection for tons of big names. | 他们给很多大腕儿做保护工作 |
[12:13] | He’ll know who’s in town. | 他知道有谁在附近 |
[12:14] | Fantastic. Please call him right now. | 太棒了 请现在就给他打电话 |
[12:16] | No need. Leroy Pipe is in! All he needs is bail money. | 没必要 Leroy Pipe要来 他只要保释金就行 |
[12:20] | Great. But also, Terry, you still call your guy. | 真棒 但 Terry 你还是要给你哥们打电话 |
[12:22] | Gotcha. | 好的 |
[12:23] | Gina, big news. | Gina 好消息 |
[12:24] | Terry’s friend got back to us | Terry的朋友回电话了 |
[12:26] | and he says they’re doing security for Bayside High’s number one wrestler: | 他说他们正在为贝赛高中头号摔跤手做保护工作 |
[12:29] | A.C. Slater A.C. Slater. | |
[12:30] | That’s right. Mario Lopez. | 对 就是他 Mario Lopez |
[12:32] | Oh, my God. I had such a big crush on him. | 天哪 我以前特别迷恋他 |
[12:34] | Yeah, we all had a big crush on A.C. Slater. | 是的 我们都迷恋过A.C.Slater |
[12:36] | Get in line! | 排队去吧 |
[12:39] | I’ll be cooler when we meet him. | 等我们见他的时候我会冷静下来的 |
[12:40] | I should hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[12:41] | Anyways | 无论如何 |
[12:42] | he’s hanging out at the Manhattan Club right now. | 他现在正在曼哈顿俱乐部玩呢 |
[12:43] | We can go there and try and talk to him. | 我们可以去那儿试着说服他 |
[12:44] | Jake, you can’t just walk into the Manhattan Club. | Jake 你不能直接走进曼哈顿俱乐部 |
[12:46] | It’s very exclusive. | 那里入会限制很严格的 |
[12:48] | Like, how exclusive are we talking here? Jeans? No jeans? | 有多严格 不准穿牛仔裤吗 |
[12:50] | – More. – No poor people of any kind | – 还要严格 – 各式穷人不准入内 |
[12:51] | no matter how well they hide it? | 不管他们伪装得多好 |
[12:52] | – More. – Just a tiny slice of the super rich? | – 还要严格 – 只有一小撮超级富豪可以进 |
[12:54] | – More. – Is it all Illuminati? | – 还要严格 – 里面都是光照派吗 |
[12:56] | Is it just a whole room full of lizards? | 或者里面只是一屋子蜥蜴吗 |
[12:57] | – Bingo. – Well, then I guess we’ll have to transform ourselves. | – 答对了 – 好吧 那我猜我们只能变形了 |
[13:01] | Into the uber wealthy. | 变成有钱人 |
[13:15] | Charles! Turn that music off. | Charles 把音乐关掉 |
[13:16] | Oh, sorry. I was just practicing | 抱歉 我刚才只是在练习 |
[13:18] | in case you guys change your mind. | 以防你们改主意 |
[13:19] | Okay, we’re about to walk into the land of money. | 好了 我们要走进金钱之地了 |
[13:22] | Remember, all rich people are monsters, so unleash the beast. | 记住 有钱人都是怪兽 释放你内心的野兽 |
[13:24] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[13:26] | Open it! | 开门 |
[13:29] | Good afternoon. May I help you? | 下午好 我可以帮您吗 |
[13:31] | We’re here all the time. | 我们经常来这 |
[13:32] | Get familiar with these faces, | 要是认不出我们的脸 |
[13:33] | or get familiar with the unemployment line. | 就等着丢工作吧 |
[13:35] | I’m so sorry, but I have to check you in. | 真对不起 但我必须登记一下 |
[13:37] | I need a member number. | 我需要一个会员号 |
[13:39] | I don’t have my member number with me. | 我没有随身带着我的会员号 |
[13:41] | It’s too bad you can’t just use my AmEx black card. | 真遗憾你不能用我的美国运通黑卡登记 |
[13:43] | Oh, that’s great. We can use that. | 那很好 我们可以用 |
[13:45] | You can? Well. | 你们可以 好吧 |
[13:47] | You think I carry around my own wallet? | 你觉得我出门会带我自己的钱包吗 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry, sir. If you could just give me a name, | 抱歉 先生 如果您能给我一个名字 |
[13:54] | that would be great. | 那就够了 |
[13:55] | I’ll give you a name: | 那我就告诉你名字 |
[13:57] | Pamplemouse La Croix Pamplemouse La Croix. | |
[13:58] | I’m so sorry, Ms. La Croix, you’re not in the system. | 真抱歉 La Croix小姐 您的名字不在系统里 |
[14:01] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[14:02] | You know what? | 算了 |
[14:03] | Call Daddy. Daddy’ll get us in. | 给爹地打电话 爹地能让我们进去 |
[14:06] | Daddy, the man won’t let us into the club. | 爹地 那个人不让我们进去 |
[14:08] | – Oh, ho, ho. – Yes, Daddy. No, Daddy, no. | – 哦 哦 哦 – 好的 爹地 不要 爹地 不要 |
[14:11] | – Daddy wants to speak with you. – Gladly. | – 爹地想要和你说话 – 乐意之至 |
[14:13] | Hello, Daddy? Yes, Daddy. No, Daddy. | 嗨 爹地 好的 爹地 不要 爹地 |
[14:17] | Daddy! | 爹地 |
[14:18] | Oh, well, good question, Daddy. | 哦 问得好 爹地 |
[14:20] | Daddy wants to get this young man fired. | 爹地想要这个年轻人卷铺盖滚蛋 |
[14:22] | What is your first and last name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:23] | Uh.. | 嗯 |
[14:25] | You know what, forget about it. You can just go on up. | 算了 就当没发生过吧 你们可以直接上去 |
[14:28] | Fantastic. Everything’s well, Daddy. | 真棒 一切都好 爹地 |
[14:31] | We’re heading in, Daddy. | 我们正往里走呢 爹地 |
[14:33] | Gina, the bathrooms here are amazing. | Gina 这里的卫生间太棒了 |
[14:35] | I just peed on gold. I peed on gold! | 我刚才在金子上撒尿了 我在金子上撒尿了 |
[14:37] | That’s so dope, but we don’t have time. | 真是酷毙了 但我们没时间 |
[14:38] | Mario Lopez is right there in the VIP. | Mario Lopez就在VIP区 |
[14:40] | So, how do we get him to come to your party? | 那么 我们怎么劝他来你的欢送会呢 |
[14:42] | – Say we’re his biggest fans? – No, Jake. | – 就说我们是他的超级粉丝 – 不行 Jake |
[14:43] | Celebrities despise their fans. | 名人厌恶他们的粉丝 |
[14:45] | You get into entertainment to be removed from general society. | 你进入娱乐圈就是为了远离社会普通人 |
[14:47] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[14:48] | So what do we say? | 那我们说什么 |
[14:49] | Well, whilst stars hate people, they love animals. | 明星讨厌人 与此同时 他们喜欢动物 |
[14:52] | ‘Cause animals have bad bodies so they’re no competition. | 因为动物身材不好所以它们没有竞争力 |
[14:54] | Okay, so we say the party is for monkeys. | 好吧 那我们就说欢送会是为猴子举办的 |
[14:56] | – Monkeys with malaria. – Malnourished malaria monkeys. | – 患疟疾的猴子 – 营养不良的患疟疾的猴子 |
[14:58] | God, it’s ridiculous how good we are at this. | 天哪 太奇怪了 我们竟然这么擅长这种事 |
[15:00] | Let’s go in. | 我们进去吧 |
[15:01] | Wait, I don’t think there’s any way we’re getting past those security guards. | 等等 我觉得那群保镖不可能让我们过去 |
[15:03] | We need a distraction. Ooh, how about this. | 我们需要一个调虎离山之计 哦 要不这样 |
[15:05] | I’ll sprint past them, | 我从他们身边冲过去 |
[15:06] | and whilst they’re chasing after me, | 他们来追我 与此同时 |
[15:07] | you sneak into the VIP. | 你溜进VIP区 |
[15:09] | Wow, we said “Whilst” Twice in this conversation. | 哇 我们对话里用了两次”与此同时” |
[15:11] | I know, this place is really rubbing off on us. | 我知道 这个地方真的在影响我们 |
[15:17] | Heads up! Catch me if you… | 抬头 来抓我啊 如果你们能 |
[15:18] | … did! You immediately did! | 已经抓住我了 你们一下子就抓住我了 |
[15:21] | Stop it! I’m telling Daddy! Daddy! | 快停下来 我要跟爹地告状 爹地 |
[15:25] | Ow. Ow. Ow. | 嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[15:27] | – Hey. – Hey, homey. You okay? | – 嘿 – 嘿 哥们 你还好吗 |
[15:29] | Yeah, I’m totally fine. | 我一点事儿也没有 |
[15:31] | It really wasn’t that bad of a beating. | 打得也没有那么狠 |
[15:32] | I don’t know why I’m lying. | 我不知道我为什么要撒谎 |
[15:33] | You were there. You held me as I wept. | 你当时也在 我哭的时候你还抱着我 |
[15:34] | Anyways, sorry that Gina-rama has been a little basic so far, | 无论如何 很抱歉你的欢送会到目前为止一直都很平淡 |
[15:37] | but all of that is about to change. | 但是一切都要改变了 |
[15:39] | Because guess who just pulled up outside? | 因为你猜谁正在外面停车呢 |
[15:41] | – He came? – A.C. Sla-t-er! | – 他来了 – A.C. Sla-t-er |
[15:47] | Yes, dude! | 是的 朋友 |
[15:48] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[15:50] | Everyone, be cool! He’s here! | 所有人 冷静一点 他来了 |
[15:54] | Hey, is this the hungry monkey thing? | 嘿 这就是那个饥饿猴子什么的吗 |
[15:56] | It sure is, A.C. Slater! I’m so sorry, Mr. Lopez. | 当然了 A.C. Slater 不好意思 Lopez先生 |
[15:59] | I know you’re not actually the very iconic character that you played. | 我知道你本人不是你演的那种偶像角色 |
[16:01] | You sure about that, preppy? | 你确定吗 预科生 |
[16:02] | This is the best moment of my life. | 这是我人生的高光时刻了 |
[16:04] | So what’s up? Can I, uh, come in and get a drink? | 所以 接下来做什么 我可以进来喝点东西吗 |
[16:06] | Mm, actually, I’m sorry, the venue’s at capacity. | 实际上 抱歉 欢送会已经满客了 |
[16:09] | There’s just too many people inside. | 里面人实在太多了 |
[16:10] | – What? – Wait, I was told | – 啥玩儿 – 等下 不是说 |
[16:12] | that this event depended on me. | 今晚全指望我了吗 |
[16:13] | You just begged me, like, an hour ago. | 你一个小时前还在求我好吗 |
[16:15] | And now I’m begging you to stop embarrassing yourself | 那我现在再求求你 不要自取其辱了 |
[16:17] | ’cause it’s not a good shade on you. | 真叫人不忍直视啊 |
[16:19] | Are you really not gonna let me in? | 你真的不打算让我进去吗 |
[16:20] | There’s nothing I can do, I’m sor… hey, Scully. | 我也无能为力啊 实在不 Scully 你来了 |
[16:22] | Hi, Gina. I brought my own pigs in a blanket! | Gina 我带了自己做的猪包毯 |
[16:24] | – Dope. – Who’s that guy? | – 棒棒的 – 那人谁啊 |
[16:26] | – Scully. – Mario, you gotta calm down. | – 他叫Scully – Mario 你得冷静点 |
[16:28] | And you gotta walk away. It’s over. | 然后再转身离开 都结束了 |
[16:33] | Hey, Gina! | Gina 等等我 |
[16:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[16:35] | We had A.C. Slater right there and you turned him away? | A.C. Slater都到门口了 你却让人家回去 |
[16:37] | And that, Jake, was your Gina Moment. | Jake 那就是我留给你的Gina时刻 |
[16:39] | What? But that sucked. Why was mine a bad one? | 什么 这也太挫了吧 为什么我的纪念时刻这么烂啦 |
[16:42] | Because Jake, I wanted you to understand | 那是因为我想要你明白 |
[16:44] | I don’t need a celebrity or some crazy venue | 我不需要什么名人或者狗屁会场 |
[16:47] | or a huge good-bye party. | 更不需要盛大的告别派对 |
[16:48] | This is what I wanted. | 现在这些就够了 |
[16:50] | Just to hang with my friends and have a few drinks | 我只想跟我的好朋友们在一起 喝上两杯 |
[16:53] | and laugh at Charles with his devil sticks | 然后嘲笑Charles耍恶魔棍的怂样 |
[16:55] | until he makes eye contact… | 然后等他看过来的时候 |
[16:57] | you’re killing it, bud. | 你可太厉害了 兄弟 |
[16:59] | You guys are all the splash that I need. | 你们就是我想要的飞溅的水花 |
[17:02] | Oh, man. | 啊 天呐 |
[17:04] | – Gina. – Mm-hmm. | – Gina啊 – 我知道 |
[17:06] | – You big cheese ball. – I know. | – 你这个大坏蛋 – 对吧 |
[17:08] | Plus, it’s so cool that I got to turn a celebrity | 况且 能够把一个名人赶出我的派对 |
[17:11] | away from my party. That was kinda my Gina Moment for me. | 也太酷炫了 这可以算是我的Gina时刻了 |
[17:14] | I’ve always wanted to do that. | 我一直都想这么干 |
[17:15] | – Right. Right. – Hey, um… | – 也对 也对 – 打扰一下 |
[17:17] | It’s raining outside. Is it cool if I just wait here | 外面在下雨 我能在这再待会吗 |
[17:19] | – until my car comes? – Get out of here, Slater! | – 等我的车来了就好 – 快离开啦 Slater |
[17:21] | Get out! Yeah? | 滚犊子成不 |
[17:23] | Yeah! | 走一个 |
[17:27] | – I can’t believe Gina’s gone. – Me neither. | – 不敢相信Gina就这么走了 – 我也不相信 |
[17:29] | Hey, did you get a Gina Moment? | 你拿到你的Gina时刻了吗 |
[17:31] | She said she was giving one to everyone, | 她说给每个人都准备了一个 |
[17:33] | – but I didn’t get mine. – ‘Sup, losers. | – 但我没得到我的 – 草民们大家好 |
[17:35] | Oh! What are you doing here, Gina? | 天啊 你在这干什么 Gina |
[17:37] | Are you back? Did my begging change your mind? | 你是不是回来了 是不是我的哀求令你回心转意了 |
[17:39] | Nah, dog. I’m just tying up some loose ends. | 并没有 我只是来最后收收尾 |
[17:41] | – Gina, why are you still here? – Jeez. What’s the big deal? | – Gina 你怎么还在这儿 – 天呐 有啥大不了的 |
[17:44] | It’s just you made us all toasts at Gina-rama | 你在Gina长存派对上跟我们所有人敬了酒 |
[17:46] | and say tearful goodbyes, but now you’re still here. | 还说了堆催人泪下的告别话 结果你现在还在这儿 |
[17:49] | I’m not back. I’m just cleaning out my desk | 我又不是回来了 我只是来清理一下桌子 |
[17:50] | And I have some stuff I wanted to give to you guys. | 而且还剩点儿东西我想交给你们大伙 |
[17:54] | Charles, weirdly, you’re kind of the person | Charles 虽然很奇怪 但在所有人里 |
[17:56] | I’m the closest to here. Don’t say why. | 差不多你和我最亲近了 不要说原因 |
[17:58] | Because I was your brother and your lover? | 是不是因为我曾经是你的兄弟跟眷侣 |
[18:00] | Sorry, I can’t control my tongue around you. | 对不起 一遇到你我就管不住我的娇舌 |
[18:02] | All right, well, here. | 也行吧 来 这个给你 |
[18:03] | The Boyle family mother dough starter! | Boyle家的祖传老母亲面种 |
[18:05] | I’ll think of you every time I handle her. | 我以后每次弄它都会想着你的 |
[18:07] | Oh, man. You know, I never really understood | 老天啊 虽然我从来没搞清 |
[18:09] | the logic behind the two of us. | 我们之间的孽缘是怎么一回事 |
[18:11] | But I love you and I’m gonna miss you. | 但是我很爱你 我以后会想你的 |
[18:13] | – I’m gonna miss you too, Gina. – You’re getting cold feet. | – 我也会想你的 Gina – 你是临阵退缩了 |
[18:15] | I mean, why haven’t you cleaned out your desk | 别不承认 要不为什么你的东西还没整理完 |
[18:17] | over your last two weeks? | 明明已经过了两个星期 |
[18:18] | Because, Terry, I was busy | 因为 Terry 我一直在忙着 |
[18:20] | giving each and every one of you a beautiful GM. | 留给在座的每个朋友一个难忘的G刻 |
[18:23] | – Well, not all of us. – Oh, Terry, that reminds me. | – 看来并不是人人有份了 – Terry 你这么一说我想起来了 |
[18:26] | Rosa, do you want this plant? | Rosa 你想要这盆花吗 |
[18:28] | – Yeah. I mess with orchids. – Great. | – 好啊 我很哈兰花的 – 太棒了 |
[18:30] | Well, that about wraps up everything I meant to do. | 那我要做的事情差不多就都弄完了 |
[18:32] | Come on. | 要不要这样啊 |
[18:33] | I wonder if Holt’s gonna hire a new assistant. | 不知道Holt是不是要雇一个新的助理了 |
[18:36] | Well, he can’t hire someone permanent right away. | 我觉得他暂时不会招长期助理 |
[18:38] | He needs a rebound assistant first. | 他得先跟一个疗伤助理缓缓 |
[18:40] | It’s gonna be so weird seeing someone at Gina’s… | 要是看到另一个人坐在Gina的位子上可就太奇 |
[18:42] | Oh. She’s still here. | 哦 她还在 |
[18:44] | – Gina, what’s going on? – Cold feet. She’s never going to leave. | – Gina 你怎么还没走 – 她只是怂了 她永远走不了了 |
[18:47] | No, I wanted to make sure Holt was familiar with my filing system. | 我只是想确保Holt能够看懂我的文件归档系统 |
[18:51] | I didn’t want to leave him in the dark. | 我可不想他自己到时候抓瞎 |
[18:52] | There are no dividers. | 她连文件夹都没有 |
[18:53] | It’s just a big pile of loose papers. | 就是一摞纸 |
[18:56] | Okay, yeah, you get it. | 那看来你已经懂了 |
[18:57] | I’ll stick around the rest of the day | 我今天还会在这边待着 |
[18:59] | in case you have any questions. | 万一你有问题还可以来问我 |
[19:00] | Never gonna leave! | 她可走不了啦 |
[19:01] | She’s definitely still gonna be here. | 她肯定还在这儿 |
[19:03] | No way. She’s gone. Hah! Look! | 不可能 她肯定走了 看 对吧 |
[19:06] | Her desk, I told you, it’s empty. | 我说什么来着 她的桌子都空了 |
[19:07] | She’s right over there burning stuff. | 她在那边烧东西玩儿呢 |
[19:09] | I’m just sage-ing. Trying to clear this place of my energy. | 我在用鼠尾草除灵 我要把我在这留下的能量场清理掉 |
[19:12] | – Why? – Cold feet. | – 为啥 – 临阵退缩了 |
[19:13] | No. No one’s paying me for my vibes anymore. | 才不是 只是没人为我的魅力气场发薪水了 |
[19:16] | I’m not trying to give ’em away for free. | 所以你们统统别想白嫖 |
[19:18] | Oh, my God. I know what’s going on. | 天啊 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[19:20] | Gina, you’re having second thoughts. | Gina 你有所迟疑了 |
[19:21] | You have cold feet. I figured it out! | 你是临阵退缩了 我都弄明白了 |
[19:23] | Jake for the win. There you go. | Jake一出手 就知有没有啊 牛逼 |
[19:24] | – Come on, man! – I never have second thoughts. | – 帮下忙好吧 – 我从来没有迟疑过 |
[19:26] | That’s the luxury of having great first thoughts. | 这就是有着天才般的决断力的优越之处 |
[19:29] | Gina, it’s okay. You’re scared. | Gina 没关系 你只是恐惧 |
[19:31] | Tare-bear, I love you, | Terry熊熊 我很爱你 |
[19:31] | but don’t try and hop on my thing, okay? | 但是不要上赶着来蹭我的热度 好吗 |
[19:33] | But for real. | 但是说真的 |
[19:34] | I’m not scared. | 我并没害怕 |
[19:36] | Hey, guys. You were right. | 早上好兄弟们 你们说的对 |
[19:38] | I’m scared as hell. Anyway. | 我非常害怕 反正说回来 |
[19:41] | – I’m here all day. – Huh. | – 今天我会一直在这 – 也行 |
[19:43] | All right. I think we need to all get on the same page | 好了 我觉得我们需要先来统一一下看法 |
[19:46] | for what do to about this Gina situation. | 来商量关于Gina的事情的对策 |
[19:48] | Well, we should tell her we believe in her. | 我们得跟她说我们对她有信心 |
[19:49] | – Good point, Charles. – And we all know | – 说的好 Charles – 我们都知道 |
[19:51] | she’ll succeed at whatever she tries. | 她不论去做什么一定都会取得成功 |
[19:52] | I feel like this is all my fault. | 我感觉这一切都是我的错 |
[19:54] | She’s staying for me. She just can’t let go. | 她为了我而留了下来 她就是无法放手 |
[19:56] | Hitchcock, you don’t have to contribute. | Hitchcock 你就不用建言献策了 |
[19:58] | All right, guys, let’s get in there | 好了大家伙 咱们进去吧 |
[19:59] | and support the hell out of Gina. | 然后一起力挺Gina |
[20:02] | What is that? | 这是啥玩意儿 |
[20:04] | It’s a statue of her. | 是她的雕塑 |
[20:05] | Texting on her phone. | 还在玩手机 |
[20:06] | Guys, look, there’s a note. | 你们看 有个便签 |
[20:08] | 点我 播放 | |
[20:09] | Hello, Nine-Nine. | 99分局的大家好 |
[20:10] | I just wanted to thank you guys. | 我只是想感谢大家 |
[20:12] | I was so nervous to move on | 我对于要离开这里十分紧张 |
[20:14] | and I even started to doubt myself, | 甚至开始怀疑自己了 |
[20:16] | which is crazy. | 简直是不可思议 |
[20:17] | And your kind words really helped me, | 你们的温暖言语的确帮助了我 |
[20:20] | – especially yours, Terry. – Aww. | – 尤其是你的鼓励 Terry – 真的吗 |
[20:22] | Psych! | 骗你的 |
[20:24] | Did he fall f… Terry, did you fall for it? | 他有没有上 Terry 你是不是上当了 |
[20:26] | Anyway, Terry, that’s your Gina Moment. | 不管怎么样 Terry 这就是你的Gina时刻 |
[20:29] | Seriously? I’ve known her for seven years. | 就这样吗 我跟她认识了足足七年 |
[20:31] | JK again. I’m really gonna miss you, Sarge. | 还是骗你的 我会很想你的 警长 |
[20:34] | I signed you up for an international yogurt of the month club. | 我给你报名了一个国际的月度品酸奶俱乐部 |
[20:37] | Austria is in the fridge right now. | 奥地利酸奶就在冰箱里放着呢 |
[20:39] | Terry’s never had Austrian yogurt before. | Terry还从来没吃过奥地利酸奶 |
[20:41] | Terry had the best moment of all. | Terry的Gina时刻是最棒棒的 |
[20:43] | Anyway, I didn’t doubt myself for one second. | 不管怎样 我从来没有真的怀疑过我自己 |
[20:45] | And I’m more confident than I’ve ever been. | 我甚至比过去任何时候都自信 |
[20:47] | I was only stalling because there was a shipping delay with my golden statue. | 我一直在拖时间 只是因为我的金像物流延迟了 |
[20:51] | Ah, that makes sense. | 听起来有道理 |
[20:52] | And even though she looks like she has wet hair | 尽管她看起来头发湿漉漉一团 |
[20:54] | and just combed through a deep conditioning treatment, | 就像梳头的时候往头上糊了一大团护发素 |
[20:57] | and even though her jeans look cheap | 尽管她的牛仔裤看着很廉价 |
[20:59] | and even though she has sausage fingers, | 尽管她的手指像肥香肠一样 |
[21:01] | I hope it reminds you of me, and I’m gonna miss you. | 我还是希望你们看到她就会想起我 我会想你们的 |
[21:04] | I’ll hold now for a five minute applause break. | 我现在会停五分钟让你们鼓掌 |
[21:08] | Do it! Please. | 赶紧的 谢谢 |
[21:12] | Thank you, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢各位 |
[21:15] | This feels right. | 这样才对 |
[21:16] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |