Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] So, 所以
[00:05] two keys, huh? 要两千克可卡因对吧
[00:07] That’s a lot of snow. 这量可不小啊
[00:09] And if you can’t handle it, 你要是拿不出来
[00:10] we’re happy to find someone who can. 我们再找下家就是了
[00:12] Don’t worry about me, friend. I can handle it. 别担心 朋友 我当然拿得出了
[00:14] Marissa, baby, Marissa 宝贝
[00:16] go get our guests something to drink, would you? 给我们的客人拿点喝的来 好吗
[00:17] – We don’t want a drink. – What is this, a social call? – 我们不需要喝的 – 这算什么 串门儿吗
[00:19] It’s not a tea party. 这又不是茶话会
[00:20] We look like five-year-old girls to you? 你当我们是五岁小女孩吗
[00:21] Gentlemen, please. 先生们 安静
[00:22] Have some patience. 有点耐心好吗
[00:24] Two keys. 你们要的两千克
[00:26] Pure as a Catholic schoolgirl. 和天主教的女学生一样纯
[00:27] Did you bring the cash? 你们带现金了吗
[00:29] Oh, we brought something much better than cash. 我们带的可比现金要棒多了
[00:31] – What is that? – Our guns! – 是什么 – 枪啊
[00:32] NYPD! You’re under arrest! 纽约警局 你们被捕了
[00:44] Boss man’s gone. Where’d he go? 头儿不见了 他去哪了
[00:49] Thank you kindly, little lady. 谢了 小妹妹
[00:58] Gio Costa Gio Costa,
[00:59] you’re under arrest. 你被逮捕了
[01:01] You want that drink now, Hitchcock? 现在要来一杯吗 Hitchcock
[01:02] Don’t mind if I do, Scully. 那我就不客气了 Scully
[01:04] Don’t mind if I do. 那我就不客气了
[01:28] “自”洁厨房 是如何运作的 第一步 “自”己收拾
[01:31] What the hell, Diaz? 什么鬼啊 Diaz
[01:33] You trying to make your heart explode? 你想让你的心脏爆炸吗
[01:35] I’m loading up on coffee 我在往肚子里屯咖啡
[01:36] because it’s a pain in the ass getting to the kitchen now, 因为现在来一趟厨房简直令人窒息
[01:37] and I don’t want to come back here. 我不想再受一次罪了
[01:39] Is this about the desks? 是因为办公桌吗
[01:40] Yes, Terry, it’s about the desks. 对 Terry 就是因为办公桌
[01:42] How long is Commissioner Kelly going to punish us Kelly局长到底要惩罚我们到什么时候
[01:44] because Captain Holt complained about him to the mayor? 就因为Holt警监向市长投诉了他
[01:46] I don’t know, but I hope it ends soon. 我不知道 我希望快点结束
[01:48] Terry’s shoulders weren’t built for tight spaces. Terry的肩膀待不了太小的地方
[01:50] It’s bonk city in here! 这里简直就是碰碰车乐园
[01:51] I’ve said “Excuse me” more times this morning 今早我说过的”借过”
[01:53] than I have in my entire life. 比我这辈子说的都多
[01:55] Twice! 整整两次
[01:59] – Jake – Rosa – Jake. – Rosa.
[02:05] Good morning. 早上好啊
[02:06] Oh, my. We are very close together. 老天 我们靠得真是近啊
[02:07] I love it. 我喜欢
[02:08] Hey, you know how I’ve always wanted to have another child? 你还记得我一直想再要个孩子吗
[02:11] Well, it’s happening! 就要实现了
[02:12] Genevieve is pregnant? Genevieve怀上了吗
[02:13] But I thought your “Meh-err” 但我以为你的”这个”
[02:15] no longer made “Whoo-oo”. 不再产生”那个”了
[02:16] Correct. My testes no longer make sperm. 对 我的睾丸不再产生精子了
[02:18] I was good with “Meh-err” and “Whoo-oo”. 我觉得讲”这个”和”那个”就行了
[02:20] No, we’re thinking of adopting again. 不是 我们又开始考虑领养了
[02:21] We just got an email 我们最近收到了一封邮件
[02:22] from Nikolaj’s 15-year-old brother in Latvia 是拉脱维亚一个15岁的男孩写来的
[02:25] that he’s never met. Nikolaj还从没见过这个哥哥呢
[02:26] Yeah, his name is Dragomir. 他的名字叫Dragomir
[02:28] Oh, my God. 我的老天爷啊
[02:29] That is a 42-year-old fur trapper. 这不是个42岁的毛皮猎人吗
[02:31] What? You don’t see the resemblance? 什么 你看不出他和Nikolaj长得像吗
[02:33] Yeah, to Matisyahu. 我看长得像Matisyahu吧
[02:34] There’s no way he’s 15. 他怎么可能才15岁
[02:35] Well, then, how come he wrote that his greatest fear 那么他为什么说他最害怕的事
[02:37] is quote “Going through puberty”? 是”经历青春期”
[02:39] Probably because he wants you to think he’s 15 大概是因为他想让你以为他只有15岁
[02:40] so you’ll adopt him. 骗你收养他吧
[02:41] Look, Charles, I hate to say this, 听着 Charles 我不想这么说
[02:42] but I think this guy is scamming you. 但我认为这家伙在骗你
[02:44] Come on. You’re just suspicious of everyone. 得了吧 你总是在怀疑别人
[02:46] Jake Charles Jake! Charles!
[02:48] Captain wants to see you! 警监要见你们两个
[02:50] I cannot get through this room anymore, 我没法走过去了
[02:52] so I’m yelling everything now. 所以我现在都用吼的
[02:54] Nancy, Captain said you can Nancy 警监说同意你
[02:56] go to your psychologist this morning. 上午请假去看心理医生
[02:58] You’re clear! Get your head right. 你可以走了 去把脑子看看好吧
[03:00] Gentlemen, we have a situation. 先生们 我们遇到了一个问题
[03:02] Scully and Hitchcock just got a call from Internal Affairs. Scully和Hitchcock刚刚接到了内务部的电话
[03:04] They’re interested in a case of theirs from 1986. 说要调查一个他们在1986年办的案子
[03:07] If you ask me, this old case is only coming up now 在我看来 现在来提陈年往事
[03:10] because the commissioner is trying to 就是因为局长想要
[03:11] drum up a scandal in the Nine-Nine. 在99分局搞个丑闻
[03:13] And take out your two best detectives in the process. 再顺便弄走你两个最好的警探
[03:15] You’re not my two best detectives. 你们不是我最好的警探
[03:16] Oh, that’s such a relief. 这我就放心了
[03:18] I feel so much safer now. 我感觉安全多了
[03:19] Good lord. 天爷呀
[03:20] Don’t interfere with IA’s investigation. 别去给内务部的调查捣乱
[03:22] Just find out what actually happened 只要弄清楚当时到底发生了什么
[03:24] in case Kelly is trying to manipulate the facts. 以防Kelly篡改事实
[03:26] Can you do that? 你们能做到吗
[03:27] Oh, so you’re asking if we can open a portal to the wet and wild 1980s 所以你是要我们穿越到激情又野性的八十年代
[03:30] to investigation the bizarre lives of these magnificent dodos? 去调查这两只美丽渡渡鸟的奇异生活吗
[03:33] I believe it was a young Barack Obama who said “Uh, yes, we can.” 我记得年轻的巴拉克·奥巴马曾说过 “我们一定能”
[03:38] Ooh, sorry. Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
[03:41] You want to see me, Sarge? 警长 你叫我吗
[03:42] Yeah. I know we’re all sort of crammed together in here, 对 我知道这里有点挤
[03:45] but we were kind of thinking that your uniformed officers are, 但我们觉得你手下穿制服的警员们
[03:48] uh, causing some problems. 制造了一些麻烦
[03:50] Oh? Like what? 是吗 比如什么
[03:51] How do I put this tactfully? 我要怎么委婉地表达呢
[03:52] Your squad turned the kitchen into a cesspool, 你的警队把厨房变成了粪坑
[03:54] nastied up the bathroom, 弄脏了厕所
[03:55] and made the elevator smell like a hundred butts. 还弄得电梯里像100个臭屁股的味儿
[03:57] Okay, thank you for your tact, Diaz. 是挺委婉的 Diaz
[03:59] Well, that’s unfair. 这么说可不公平
[04:00] Your squad is responsible for at least 50 of those butts. 至少有一半屁股味儿是你们队的责任
[04:03] Look, all I’m saying is maybe you can ask 听着 我只是说你可不可以
[04:04] the downstairs people to be more… 让楼下的注意点
[04:05] Excuse me? 你说什么
[04:06] “Downstairs people”? “楼下的”
[04:08] That’s a little offensive. 这可有些冒犯啊
[04:10] Oh, don’t get it twisted. 别误解我的意思
[04:12] It’s just where you came from. 你们本来就在楼下啊
[04:13] Some of my best friends are downstairs people. 我有几个好朋友就是楼下的
[04:15] Okay, I think you know exactly what that sounds like, 好了 你肯定知道自己用的是什么语气
[04:19] you upstairs people. 你们这些楼上的
[04:21] Oh, thank you for that nice compliment. 谢谢夸奖
[04:23] It wasn’t a compliment, and you know it! 这不是夸奖 你别装傻
[04:24] I said it with ‘tude. 没听到我的口气吗
[04:25] Classic downstairs person. 多么典型的楼下的啊
[04:27] Wow, you are prejudiced against the first floor. 看来你对我们一楼有偏见啊
[04:31] I’m taking this up the chain. 我要去向上级汇报
[04:33] Gina Linetti spaghetti confetti. Gina Linetti 意大利面 五彩纸屑
[04:35] Gina Linetti spaghetti confetti. Gina Linetti 意大利面 五彩纸屑
[04:37] Faster. 再快点
[04:38] GinaLinettispaghetticonfetti. GinaLinetti意大利面五彩纸屑
[04:39] Captain Holt. Holt警监
[04:40] Uh, yeah, can’t you see we’re in the middle of something? 没看见我们在忙吗
[04:42] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:42] It sounded like you were just saying gibberish back and forth. 你们好像只是在颠来倒去地胡言乱语
[04:44] Gina is helping me to prepare for a televised interview. Gina在帮我准备一个电视采访
[04:46] Since the mayor has yet to weigh in 市长还没有开始
[04:48] on Commissioner Kelly’s “Vigilant Policing” initiative, 对Kelly局长的”警戒管制”提议采取措施
[04:51] I’ve decided to take my objections 所以我打算将我的反对意见
[04:52] straight to the people. 直接告知人民
[04:53] And this gibberish is actually Gina jargon, 你所谓的胡言乱语其实是Gina语
[04:56] a world-renowned linguistic system 一个享誉世界的语言体系
[04:58] that worked pretty well for Ellen Musk. 对Ellen Musk来说特别好用
[05:00] – Elon Musk. – Ellen Musk. – 是Elon Musk – 是Ellen Musk
[05:02] Season one winner of VH1’s “Queen Bitch”. VH1电视台<婊中女王>第一季的赢家
[05:05] Sir, isn’t going to the press 警监 在媒体上公之于众
[05:06] gonna make Kelly even angrier at us? 难道不会让Kelly对我们更加恼火吗
[05:08] Yeah. He’s already made life here pretty miserable. 是啊 他已经叫我们够难受的了
[05:11] The crowding, the desks, 人挤人 桌子挤桌子的
[05:12] the downstairs people treating the bullpen like a dumpster. 楼下的都把拘留室当成垃圾桶了
[05:16] Ooh, I’m so sorry for the untidiness, milord. 弄脏了您的地方真是抱歉啊 大人
[05:19] That’s enough. 够了
[05:20] I don’t have time for your internecine battles, 我没时间听你们内讧
[05:22] and I don’t give a hoot about your minor inconveniences. 我也不介乎你们那点小麻烦
[05:24] I am trying to fight injustice 我正试图对抗不公
[05:26] and do what is right for the entire NYPD. 并为整个纽约警局谋求公正
[05:30] Understood? 明白了吗
[05:31] Yes, milord. 是的 大人
[05:34] Okay, let’s set the scene. 好了 我们来回忆一下
[05:36] The year is 1986. 故事发生在1986年
[05:38] “Top Gun” is crushing the box office, <壮志凌云>破了票房纪录
[05:40] and the Beastie Boys have just been issued their “License to Ill”. 野兽男孩则发布专辑
[05:42] And that’s the year I got felt up for the first time 这一年也是我第一次被人抚摸
[05:45] under the shirt. 她的手伸进衬衫里哦
[05:46] Always a big moment in a young boy’s life. 说得上是年轻男孩的光辉时刻了
[05:48] All right, tell us about the case. 好了 谈谈那个案子吧
[05:49] We were working organized crime, 我们当时正在追集团犯罪
[05:51] and we took down a mafia boss, Gio Costa, 拿下一个黑手党头头 Gio Costa
[05:53] for running cocaine. 罪行是贩卖可卡因
[05:54] We were the studs of the Nine-Nine. 我们当时可是99分局的硬汉担当
[05:56] Well I’m sure “Studs” Is a bit of a… 用”硬汉担当”来形容是不是太过
[05:58] Oh, my God. 噢 老天
[05:58] I can’t believe I’ma say this, but… 我不敢相信我会这么说 但是
[06:00] Meow. 喵呜
[06:02] No, that is not what I was gonna say, 不 我没有打算这么说
[06:04] but honestly, yeah, meow. 但说实在的 没错 喵呜
[06:06] No offense, guys, but what the hell happened to you? 无意冒犯 伙计们 但是你们都经历了什么
[06:08] Are you body shaming us? 你是在外貌攻击我们吗
[06:09] No, I’m personality-shaming you. 不 我在人格攻击你们
[06:11] You were so alert and cool and job-doing. 你们以前看起来那么机智聪明又能干
[06:13] So how did you get to Costa? 你们是怎么接近Costa的
[06:15] We had a CI on the inside 我们有一位内应
[06:16] who helped set up a sting. 帮我们设好了圈套
[06:17] We took down Costa, 我们拿下了Costa
[06:18] recovered a ton of coke 起获了大量的可卡因
[06:20] and three duffel bags full of cash. 还有满满三个行李袋的现金
[06:21] Seems pretty clear-cut, 看起来案情非常清晰啊
[06:23] but then why would IA reopen the case? 可为什么内务要重启这个案件呢
[06:24] Unless… they think it’s some sort of “Freaky Friday” Situation 除非 他们觉得这事类似于<辣妈辣妹>的情况
[06:27] and you guys traded places with horny singles in your area. 而你们和附近的性感单身汉交换了身体
[06:29] – It’s possible. – So what happened to the CI? – 很有可能 – 那位内应后来怎么样了
[06:31] Who knows? It was so long ago. 谁知道呢 那么久远的事了
[06:33] I mean, I barely remember how I got to work this morning. 我几乎不记得今天早上是怎么来上班的
[06:35] I think there was an ambulance involved. 我记得好像涉及到救护车
[06:36] – Oh, there was. – Oh. – 噢 是的 – 是嘛
[06:38] Wait a minute. Here’s a question. 等等 有个问题
[06:39] You said you recovered three duffel bags full of cash 你说你缴获了装满三个旅行袋的现金
[06:42] and that’s what the evidence logs say as well. 而证物记录也是这么写的
[06:43] – Yeah. – So? – 是啊 – 所以呢
[06:44] So count the bags. 所以 数下袋子
[06:46] One, two, three, like you said, 一 二 三 就像你说的
[06:48] but then take a look in this mirror behind you, 但看看你们身后的镜子
[06:50] the one that shows off your shockingly taut bottoms. 映出了你们令人意外的紧致翘臀
[06:52] A fourth bag. 还有第四个袋子
[06:53] Oh, probably missed it. 噢 那可能是漏掉了
[06:54] Yeah, you know us. We’re dumb-dumbs. 是啊 你也知道 我们是傻帽
[06:56] But even you wouldn’t miss a giant bag full of cash. 可就算是你们也不可能漏掉一大袋现金啊
[06:59] It was the ’80s. 那可是80年代
[07:00] Police weren’t perfect then like they are today. 那时候的警察都不是像现在这么完美的
[07:02] All right, calm down. 好了 冷静一下
[07:03] We’re not accusing you of anything, right, Jake? 我们不是在指控你们什么 对吧 Jake
[07:04] – Kinda was. – This is crazy! – 就是在指控 – 荒谬
[07:06] We’re innocent! 我们是清白的
[07:07] IA is railroading us like Holt said, 正如Holt警监说 内务部门在陷害我们
[07:09] and you’re joining in the witch hunt! 而你们也加入了这场政治迫害
[07:10] You’re fake news! 你们在胡说
[07:12] Sad! 可悲
[07:15] Yeah, that’s definitely the language of the innocent. 没错 这绝对是清白者会说出来的话
[07:19] Okay, so there are two questions on the table. 好了 目前我们有两个问题
[07:22] First, who was more bang-able, 第一 你更想睡谁
[07:23] young Hitchcock or young Scully? 青年Hitchcock还是青年Scully
[07:24] Young Hitchcock. Total smoke show. 青年Hitchcock 简直帅得冒烟
[07:26] Agreed, but it’s close, and second, 我同意 但不相上下 第二个
[07:27] did they steal a big old bag full of mob cash? 他们有没有偷那个装满赃款的破袋子
[07:30] They said they didn’t do anything wrong. I believe them. 他们说他们没有做任何错事 我相信他们
[07:32] When I brought up the fourth bag, 当我提到第四个袋子的时候
[07:33] they stormed out. 他们大发雷霆
[07:34] Or, once again, 或者是 我再说一次
[07:35] I think you just can’t help being suspicious of everyone. 我觉得 你就是不自觉地怀疑 每一个人
[07:38] Oh, my God. 我的天
[07:39] Is that what this is about? 这就是你想说的吗
[07:40] You’re mad because 你生气是因为
[07:40] I said the old sea captain you want to adopt is scamming you? 我说那个你想要领养的老船长在诓骗你吗
[07:43] Dragomir is not a captain. Dragomir才不是船长
[07:44] He clubs the fish in the bottom of the boat. 他只是在船的底层把鱼打晕
[07:45] That’s his after-school job. 那是他的课后兼职
[07:47] Okay, Charles, you are letting your emotions 好了Charles 你在任由你的感性
[07:48] cloud your judgment with Dragomir and with these guys. 蒙蔽你对Dragomir和这些家伙的判断
[07:51] I mean, for all we know, Hitchcock and Scully 我们只知道 Hitchcock和Scully
[07:53] have been playing us for years like criminal masterminds. 这么多年来一直像是犯罪大师一样玩弄我们
[07:57] Okay, so maybe not masterminds, 好吧 也许不是大师
[07:58] but I’m still going in there and getting the truth. 但我还是要进去找出真相
[08:00] All right, guys, let’s not make this 好了 伙计们 我们没必要
[08:02] any more difficult than it has to be. 把事情变得那么难搞
[08:03] We know there was a fourth bag of money. 我们都知道有第四袋钱
[08:05] – Where’d it go? – We told you dorks. – 它去哪了 – 笨蛋 都说了
[08:06] We never saw it. Now leave us alone. 我们没见过 别烦我们了
[08:08] I don’t think you get what’s happening here. 看来你们不太清楚状况
[08:09] This is an interrogation, 现在是审问
[08:11] and it’s only gonna end one way: 而且只有一种收场
[08:13] with you telling us everything. 那就是你们全盘托出
[08:15] Something funny? 好笑吗
[08:16] It’s just I don’t think you get what’s happening here. 我觉得是你们不太清楚状况
[08:18] You’re locked in a small, windowless room 你在午饭结束一小时后
[08:19] with the two of us one hour after lunch. 和我们两个 困在一个没有窗的小房间里
[08:22] – Oh no. – You want to know what we ate? – 噢 不 – 你想知道我们吃了什么吗
[08:23] Four-cheese pizza, double-cheese, 四片双层芝士的芝士披萨
[08:25] with a side of cheesy fries, extra cheese, 配加倍芝士的芝士薯条
[08:28] and a big old slice of cheesecake. 还有一大块芝士蛋糕
[08:29] But, Scully, 可是Scully
[08:31] – you’re lactose intolerant. – Yeah. – 你有乳糖不耐症 – 是啊
[08:33] This whole room is a Dutch oven. 这个房间就是个他妈的大焖锅
[08:37] What the hell is this? 这是什么鬼
[08:39] The downstairs people 下层的人
[08:40] keep making a mess of the microwave. 总是把微波炉弄得一团糟
[08:42] One of them thought it was cool 甚至还有人觉得直接加热
[08:44] to heat up soup in an uncovered dish. 敞口盘子装的汤是没问题的
[08:46] – That’s just crazy! – How do you know that’s our splatter? – 简直太荒唐了 – 你怎么肯定那是我们弄的
[08:48] There are some sloppy Susans upstairs. 楼上也有一些邋遢鬼啊
[08:51] I saw it go down. It was one of you, 我看见他下楼了 那是你们的人
[08:53] – so ya banned. – No way. – 所以你们被禁了 – 不行
[08:54] This microwave belongs to the entire precinct, 这个微波炉是属于整个分局的
[08:56] so I’m nah-banned. 所以我们是无禁
[08:59] Actually, turns out, this microwave is not precinct property. 事实上 原来 这个微波炉并不是分局的公有财产
[09:02] Detective O’Shea brought it from home back in ’98, so… 早在98年的时候 是O’Shea警探从家里带来的 所以
[09:05] Ya banned. 你们被禁了
[09:06] I went to visit O’Shea’s widow.- 我拜访了O’Shea的遗孀
[09:08] – He’s dead? – Big-time. – 他去世了吗 – 很久了
[09:09] She is not over it. 但她还是没有走出来
[09:10] Anyway, I got her to sign a contract 总之 我让她签了这份合同
[09:13] that states the upstairs has exclusive microwave rights. 声明楼上人有独家的微波炉使用权
[09:17] You bothered a widow with this? 你用这种破事打扰一个寡妇
[09:18] Honestly, it wasn’t that awkward for me. 老实说 我没有很尴尬
[09:20] Rosa did it. 是Rosa干的
[09:21] It was rough, but she signed it, 很不容易 但是她还是签了
[09:23] so ya banned. 所以你们被禁了
[09:24] Okay, now that we can all breathe, 好了 现在我们都能呼吸了
[09:26] let’s try this again, 那么我们再来一遍
[09:27] unless you want to try and stink up the entire city of New York. 除非你们想把整个纽约都熏臭掉
[09:30] Challenge accepted. 接受挑战
[09:31] Okay, everyone, be cool! Be cool! 行了 大家冷静点 冷静点
[09:33] Just tell me everything that happened after the bust. 请告诉我归案之后发生的所有事情
[09:35] I’ll tell you what happened. 我告诉你发生了什么
[09:36] We were frigging heroes. 我们成了大英雄
[09:37] Anybody have a trash can? 谁有垃圾桶吗
[09:39] ‘Cause Flat Top and the Freak are bringing in some garbage. 因为平头和怪胎抓回来个垃圾人渣
[09:44] You guys had badass entrance lines 你们有炫酷的出场台词
[09:45] and people cheered? 人们还给你们鼓掌
[09:47] What happened? Where’d it all go wrong? 发生了什么 到底哪里出差错了
[09:49] Some things aren’t for us to know. 有些事情我们也搞不清
[09:50] Look, guys, we never had that money. 听着 伙计 我们从来没有拿过那些钱
[09:52] Here. We’ll prove it to you. 这个 我们可以证明给你看
[09:54] Those are our financial records. 这是我们的财务记录
[09:56] I don’t have any retirement. 我没有退休金
[09:57] I don’t have any security, or a car. 没有任何证券 或者车
[09:59] I rent most of my clothes. 我的衣服基本上都是租的
[10:01] We get it. You’re poor. 我们知道了 你们穷
[10:02] I’m not just poor, son. 我不止是穷 孩子
[10:04] I’m destitute. 我是一无所有
[10:05] Definitely not a wink-able line. 明显不是适合眨眼的台词啊
[10:07] Ugh, look at all these credit card charges for Wing Slutz. 呃 看看这些付给”翼之荡妇”的信用卡账单
[10:09] It can’t be healthy to eat there this much. 在那里吃那么多是不健康的
[10:11] If you want a diet option, 如果你需要减肥的话
[10:12] the Marine Park location has a blue cheese parfait. 海洋公园附近有蓝芝士芭菲
[10:15] You guys go all the way down to Marine Park for wings? 你们大老远地去海洋公园就是为了鸡翅吗
[10:16] There’s a waitress there who always gives us 那里有一个女服务员总是会给我们
[10:18] an extra drumstick in our slut bucket. 在我们的荡妇桶里多放一个鸡腿
[10:20] Wait a minute. 等等
[10:20] Why do you pay for a monthly parking spot? 你为什么需要一个月度停车位
[10:22] Because it’s New York. It’s hard to park. 因为这里是纽约 很难找停车位
[10:24] Yeah, but he just said he doesn’t have a car. 是啊 可他刚刚才说他没有车
[10:25] So what’s parked in this spot you don’t want us to know about? 所以停车位里停了什么你不愿让我们知道的东西
[10:28] Could it be a super-expensive sports car, paid for in cash? 该不会是一个用现金支付的 超贵的跑车吧
[10:33] Nope. 不是
[10:34] It’s just a sketchy old sex van. 只是一辆可疑的旧性爱货车
[10:36] There is nothing sketchy about the Beaver Trap. “海狸陷阱(骗炮)”一点不可疑
[10:38] Yes, there is. 明明就是
[10:40] In short, Commissioner Kelly’s new initiative 简单地说 Kelly局长的新方案
[10:43] is a regressive, wrongheaded return 是一个落后的 错误的倒退
[10:45] to the NYPD’s darkest days. 回到纽约警局的黑暗时期
[10:49] How was that? 怎么样
[10:50] Like watching a corpse 就像是看着一具尸体
[10:51] wash up on shore, lifeless. 被冲上海岸 了无生气
[10:54] Come on, you gotta pace it up, okay? 真的 你得加快点节奏 好吗
[10:56] You need to smile more. 多笑笑
[10:57] Energize the eyes! Gesticulate! 让眼睛放光 比划点手势
[10:59] You’re describing the behavior of a crazy person. 你这说的显然是个疯子
[11:01] Am I? Because right now, 是吗 因为这会儿
[11:03] you can’t take your eyes off me. 你可是目不转睛的看着我
[11:05] Oh, that must be the camera crew, 哦 肯定是摄影组来了
[11:06] here to set up the remote. 来装远端控制器
[11:08] Oh, but you’re not ready. 可是你还没准备好啊
[11:09] This is gonna be like “The King’s Speech,” 这简直就是<国王的演讲>里的剧情
[11:11] before he lost all that weight or whatever. 你是没减重前的国王之类的
[11:12] – I haven’t seen that movie. – Oh, it’s fine, Gina. – 我没看过那电影 – 没事的 Gina
[11:14] I don’t need any tricks. I’ve got the truth, 我不需要什么小诀窍 我手握真相
[11:16] and the truth is all I need to bring down… 已经足够用来让我扳倒
[11:19] Commissioner Kelly! Kelly局长
[11:21] Hello. 你好
[11:23] So, Hitchcock, what’s the deal with the secret van? 所以 Hitchcock 这秘密的小货车是怎么回事
[11:25] Oh, nothing. It’s where I sleep during my divorces. 没啥啊 这就是我离婚的时候睡觉的地方
[11:27] If this van’s a-rocking, 如果这车够摇摆
[11:29] my ex-wife’s a-locking… 那我前妻就是把锁
[11:30] me, out of her house. 把我锁在她家门外
[11:31] Catchy. 挺顺嘴
[11:33] What are we doing here, Jake? 我们这是干什么呢 Jake
[11:34] What are we even looking for? 我们在这是要找什么啊
[11:35] Whatever it is that Hitchcock’s trying to hide from us. 甭管什么 反正是Hitchcock想瞒着我们藏起来的
[11:37] I’d imagine he’d be hiding everything in here from us. 我倒想他能在这藏住所有东西
[11:40] – It’s a van of horrors. – Yeah, I know. – 这车简直是噩梦集合体 – 我知道
[11:42] I saw the bucket of male body butter, 我刚看见一桶男士润肤霜
[11:44] and her. But my gut tells me 还有这位女士 不过直觉告诉我
[11:46] there’s a smoking gun in here. 这儿有铁证
[11:47] It’s like you want them to be guilty. 你简直像希望他俩有罪
[11:49] I don’t. I just want to know what happened, 不 我就是想知道到底发生过什么
[11:51] unlike you,who doesn’t want them to be guilty, 不像你 你就是不想看到他俩有罪
[11:52] no matter what the truth is. 甭管真相什么样
[11:53] I’m not an idiot just because I have a heart. 不能因为我长着心就说我蠢啊
[11:55] Well, your heart just might be an idiot, 得 你那颗心可能是真蠢
[11:56] because voila 瞧瞧
[11:59] So many smells. Shouldn’t have gone for the flourish. 哎呦这味儿 不应该来这么一下的
[12:01] Wait, is that… 等等 这是
[12:02] The fourth bag from the picture. 照片里的第四个包裹
[12:03] Same logo, same stain under the handle, and… 商标一致 提手下的痕迹一致 并且
[12:07] It’s empty. They’re guilty! 空的 他们有罪
[12:09] Nuh-uh. Not necessarily. 不不不 不一定的
[12:10] I mean, there could be a very good… 我想 可能有很好的
[12:13] Damn it. We’re trapped! 妈蛋 我们中圈套了
[12:15] We’re trapped in the Beaver Trap! 我们被关进”海狸陷阱”了
[12:16] We’re the beavers! 咱俩成海狸了
[12:18] We’re the beavers! 咱俩成海狸了
[12:23] It won’t budge. 动都不动
[12:24] I can’t believe we let Hitchcock and Scully 我简直不敢相信 Hitchcock和Scully居然能
[12:25] get the drop on us. 先发制人制住咱俩
[12:26] It’s like being outsmarted by a couple of tomatoes. 就好像我们居然还不如一堆番茄有脑子
[12:28] I’m the tomato. 我就是颗番茄
[12:29] I was wrong about them, 他俩这事我猜错了
[12:30] and I’m probably wrong about Dragomir. Dragomir的事儿估计我也错了
[12:32] I’m too nice. 我心太软了
[12:33] I let every random jerk suckle at the teat of my human kindness. 随便什么混蛋都能来吮吸我人性的乳汁
[12:37] Gross. 好恶心
[12:37] Now please hand me that mannequin’s leg. 把模特的假腿递给我
[12:39] There were so many warning signs about Dragomir. Dragomir的事儿简直疑点重重
[12:41] Nikolaj had never heard of him… Nikolaj从来没听说过这个人
[12:42] – He’s 45. – He asked for money. – 他45了 – 他开口要钱
[12:43] – He’s 45. – He didn’t have a birth certificate. – 他45了 – 他没有出生证明
[12:45] He’s 45. 他45了
[12:46] – He looked older than 15. – He’s 45. – 他看起来比15老 – 他45了
[12:47] Fine. He was 45. 行吧 他45了
[12:49] I’m just a sucker, trapped in a creepy sex van. 我太容易上当了 还困在这么个恶心的性爱货车里
[12:51] That’s not entirely true. 也不全是那么回事
[12:52] You’re no longer trapped in a van. 你没有被困在货车里了
[12:58] Oh, crap. They took our car. 得 完蛋 他们把我们的车开走了
[13:00] All right, I’ll just call them 好的 我呢 现在就给他俩打电话
[13:02] and beg them to turn themselves in. 求他们去自首
[13:03] Oh, no. I left my phone in the car. 完了 我把手机落车上了
[13:05] I know it’s under one of their butts. 他俩肯定有一个正坐在我手机上呢
[13:07] Ooh, if they have your phone, 哦哦 如果他俩身边有你的手机
[13:08] we can track where they’re going. 我们就能跟踪他俩了
[13:09] I have “Find My Phone” Set up to track you. 我设置了”寻找我的手机”功能追踪你
[13:12] What? I do that for all my friends, 咋了 我追踪了所有朋友的手机
[13:13] not just you. 不仅仅是你的
[13:14] Show me. 给我看看
[13:16] There’s no time! Look, 没时间了 看
[13:17] they’re headed south on the Belt Parkway. 他们沿着公园大道往南去了
[13:19] Ooh, check what exit they’re taking. 看看他们来从哪个出口下
[13:20] Marine Park. 海洋馆
[13:22] They’re going to Wing Slutz! 他们要去”翼之荡妇”
[13:23] But how do we get there? We don’t have a car. 我们怎么追啊 没车
[13:25] But we do have a van. 但是我们有这货车
[13:29] Yeah, we should have taken a Lyft. 没错 应该叫个车的
[13:31] I feel like a predator. 感觉自己像引诱犯
[13:32] This isn’t our car! 这不是我们的车
[13:33] – It’s a loaner. – We respect women! – 借的 – 我们敬重女性
[13:34] I’m still with her! 我依然挺她
[13:35] So you are doing a TV interview? 你要上电视采访
[13:37] – That’s cool. – Why are you smiling? – 挺好 – 你为什么要笑
[13:39] ‘Cause he’s one of those friendly villains, 因为他是我们的笑面虎反派
[13:41] like the Verizon guy who defected to Sprint. 就像从Verizon叛投到Sprint的那个家伙一样
[13:43] If you’re angry, come out and say it. 如果生气了 你大可直接发泄出来
[13:44] I’m not angry. I’m just curious 我没生气 只是好奇
[13:46] about what all this means. 这是要干什么
[13:48] It’s not often that one of our captains makes an unapproved media appearance. 像这样 一个警监未经批准在媒体露面可不常见
[13:51] It’s fun. 有点意思
[13:52] I plan on using this interview to criticize you and your policies. 我打算通过这次采访抨击你和你的政策
[13:55] Okay. That’s your prerogative. 行吧 这是你的特权
[13:57] No, don’t chuckle. 别 别这么窃笑
[13:58] A frown is a more appropriate response. 皱眉头更合适
[14:00] – I like you, Raymond. – No, you don’t. – 我很喜欢你 Raymond – 你才不呢
[14:02] I do! And I just came down here to tell you 我喜欢你 我就是过来跟你说
[14:04] that if you go through with this interview, 如果你做了这场采访
[14:06] I have some real fun ideas 我倒是有几个有趣的点子
[14:07] about ways to spice up life at the Nine-Nine. 把整个99警区 弄的翻天覆地
[14:10] I don’t like your threats, 我不喜欢你的威胁
[14:11] and I don’t like the cheery manner in which you’ve chosen to deliver them. 我也不喜欢你这个过分愉悦的语气
[14:13] Well, I’m just a cheery guy. 我就是个活得愉快的人
[14:15] You’re a snake. 你明明是条毒蛇
[14:16] Okay. I’m a snake. 嗯 我是条毒蛇
[14:24] Oh, no, they found us! 坏了 他们找到我们了
[14:25] Damn straight, we did. What were you thinking? 很显然 找到你们了 想什么呢你们俩
[14:27] They obviously weren’t thinking about anyone, 他俩显然什么谁都没考虑
[14:29] especially the one friend… me… 尤其没想过一位朋友 也就是我
[14:31] who had their backs and believed in them the whole time! 全程力挺他们 信任他们
[14:34] Why is the little one so mad? 这小个子怎么这么生气
[14:35] He’s going through something. 他出了点状况
[14:36] Now stand up, wet wipe your hands, 站起来 擦擦你们的手
[14:38] and put them behind your backs so we can cuff you. 放来背后 得铐住你们了
[14:39] Oh, thank God. I’m so tired of running. 终于 谢天谢地 逃跑好累
[14:41] – It’s only been an hour. – Stop. – 就一个小时而已 – 停下
[14:42] They didn’t do anything wrong. 他们没错什么错事
[14:44] Excuse me, ma’am. This is police business. 抱歉 女士 警察办事
[14:45] I know. I’m Donna, the manager here, 我知道 我是Donna 这儿的经理
[14:47] but my real name’s Marissa Costa. 真名是 Marissa Costa
[14:49] I’m Gio Costa’s wife, 我是Gio Costa的妻子
[14:50] and I’m the reason they’re here. 他们是为了我才出现在这儿的
[14:52] – You were the informant. – Yeah, I was. – 你是那个线人 – 没错
[14:54] Marissa’s the only reason we got Costa. 因为Marissa我们才能抓住Gosta
[14:56] And our captain screwed her over. 结果我们警监骗了她
[14:57] He wouldn’t put her in Witness Protection. 他不肯实施证人保护计划
[14:58] So you did take the cash. 所以你们确实拿了钱
[15:00] You just didn’t keep it. You gave it to her. 但是没留下 而是给了她
[15:01] We come down here and check on her periodically. 我们隔段时间就过来这儿看看她的情况
[15:03] Yeah, we never spoke, 是 我们从来不对话
[15:04] but if she put an extra wing in our slut bucket, 不过如果她在我们的桶里多放一个鸡翅
[15:05] it meant everything was okay. 就说明一切都好
[15:06] Wait, so I was right. 等等 我是对的
[15:07] Hitchcock and Scully are good people. Hitchcock和Scully确实是好人
[15:09] You bet your nips we are, skid mark. 赌上你的奶头都行 你个屁痕
[15:10] Well, 好吧
[15:12] people are complicated. These two contain… 人类是复杂的 这俩人
[15:15] – multitudes. – Yeah. – 也有另一面 – 没错
[15:16] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[15:18] I just wanted to say 我只想说
[15:19] that I talked to my squad, 我跟我的小队讨论过了
[15:21] and we’re sorry we’ve been so disrespectful of your space 很抱歉 我们之前太不尊重你们的地盘了
[15:24] Really? 真的吗
[15:24] – What’s going on here? – Nothing. – 怎么了 – 没事
[15:26] We just want to make things right. 就是把事情解决好
[15:27] You upstairs people are really great, 你们楼上的人都很棒
[15:29] and there’s a lot we can learn from you. 我们能跟你们学到很多
[15:31] Well, that is true. We are pretty great, 那确实是 我们超棒的
[15:34] and you downstairs people are gonna figure it out. 你们楼下的人很快会步入正轨的
[15:36] – You’re all right. – Thanks, Terry. – 你们都还行 – 谢了 Terry
[15:37] – Truce? – Truce. – 休战 – 休战
[15:39] Now! 现在
[15:41] What the hell? 干啥呢
[15:42] You thought the microwave was a mess before? 你以为微波炉之前已经够糟了吗
[15:44] Well, we just threw a whole fish in there. 我们刚才扔了一整条鱼进去
[15:46] What happened to the truce? 说好的休战呢
[15:48] – The truce was crap. – You bet it was. – 休战是狗屁 – 正是如此
[15:50] Viva the downstairs people! 楼下人民万岁
[15:54] What the hell was in that fish? 那条鱼里面他妈的装了啥
[15:55] I don’t know. It’s from the Gowanus. 我不知道 那是从格瓦纳斯来的
[15:57] It probably ate a bunch of batteries 它大概吃了一堆电池
[16:00] Diaz, what is going on? Diaz 发生了什么
[16:02] Commissioner Kelly is still in my office. Kelly局长依旧在我办公室里
[16:04] I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. 我很抱歉 我并不知道
[16:06] We were just having a minor disagreement. 我们只是有一些小小的意见分歧
[16:07] Well, can it! 好吧 把它束之高阁
[16:09] I am struggling for the very soul of the NYPD, 我正在为纽约警局的灵魂而斗争
[16:12] so please stop squabbling over these unimportant things. 所以请不要在这种鸡毛蒜皮的事上争吵
[16:15] Of course, sir, 当然可以 长官
[16:16] but it’s not unimportant. 但它并不是鸡毛蒜皮的
[16:17] The overcrowding, the desks… 这里的过度拥挤 这些桌子
[16:19] it’s affecting morale. 它在影响士气
[16:20] Jeez, something smells funky. 天呐 有些东西闻起来很冲啊
[16:22] What happened here? 这儿发生了啥
[16:23] Uh-oh. Was it a fight, 哦不 是不是发生了一场争斗
[16:25] because it’s so crowded? 因为这儿太拥挤了
[16:27] I hope nothing else happens to make everything worse. 我希望不会有什么别的发生让事情变得更糟
[16:30] Listen, Kelly, I’m going to do that interview, 听着 Kelly 我打算接受那个采访
[16:31] and you can’t stop me, so go ahead. 并且你也不能阻止我 所以请便吧
[16:33] Cut our budget, close more of the building, 削减我们的预算 关闭更多的大楼
[16:35] open other fake IA investigations into my detectives. 对我的警探展开另一个虚假的内务部调查
[16:39] I didn’t do that. 我可没那么做
[16:40] No, the IA thing… your detectives aren’t under investigation, 不 关于内务部那回事 你的警探可并没有接受调查
[16:43] although it’s not a bad idea. 尽管那并不是一个坏主意
[16:45] Hey, thanks for the suggestion. 嘿 还是要谢谢你的意见
[16:47] Excuse me. 劳驾
[16:49] I need to make a call. 我需要去打一个电话
[16:51] Okay, thank you, sir. Hey, guys, 好的 谢谢长官 嘿伙计们
[16:53] I have something super important to tell you, 我有一些超级重要的事情要告诉你们
[16:54] but first, Scully, you have a Hitler sauce moustache. 但是首先 Scully你的嘴巴上多了个希特勒胡子蘸酱造型
[16:56] Thank you. Go on. 谢谢你 继续
[16:57] Internal Affairs isn’t actually investigating your case. 内务部实际上并没有调查你们的案子
[16:59] That call you got wasn’t real. 你接到的那个电话是假的
[17:00] What? The guy on the phone sounded legit. 什么 在电话那头的那人听起来郑重其事
[17:02] He had a very deep voice. 他有一个非常低沉的嗓音
[17:03] If it’s not IA, who is it? 如果那不是从内务部打来的 那会是谁呢
[17:05] My guess is someone who wanted us 我的猜想是某些人想要我们
[17:06] to lead them to Marissa. 领着他们找到Marissa
[17:09] Which, apparently, we just did. 并且 显然 我们正中了圈套
[17:14] That’s Gio Costa. How’d he get out of jail? 那是Gio Costa 他是怎么出的狱啊
[17:17] Probably for good behavior. He had really great manners. 也许是因为表现良好吧 他可有礼貌了
[17:19] Yeah, he and his gigantic gun look like real sweethearts. 没错 他和他的巨型枪真的看上去就像甜心一样
[17:21] – Noice. – All right, – 说滴好 – 好吧
[17:22] we gotta get out of here. Is there a back exit? 我们要从这里出去 这儿有后门吗
[17:24] – Through the kitchen. – Great. – 穿过厨房就是 – 很好
[17:24] All right, listen up, everybody. 好吧 所有人都听好了
[17:26] We’re NYPD. 我们是纽约警察
[17:27] If you could all please head to the back exit immediately. 请你们全部马上从后门离开
[17:29] Leave the wings, Hitchcock. 放下鸡翅 Hitchcock
[17:30] No! 不
[17:33] Look, Jake, it’s the slut sauce! Jake 快看 那是荡妇蘸酱
[17:36] – It’s perfect! – Hey, guys, – 太棒了 – 嘿伙计们
[17:38] we gotta leave, and we gotta leave right now. 我们要离开了 并且我们现在就走
[17:39] – Charles, let’s go. – Negative. – Charles 我们走 – 不行
[17:41] I count three, possibly four gunmen out there. 外面我数了数大约有三四个持枪歹徒
[17:43] All right, no one panic. 好吧 大家都不要惊慌
[17:44] I’m sure they didn’t even see us come in here. 我很肯定他们甚至都没见到我们进来
[17:46] We saw you go back there. 我们看到你们往后面走了
[17:47] Okay, so I was wrong about that. 好吧 所以我错了
[17:49] I’m gonna go around back and cut them off. 我要绕到后面去截断他们的后路
[17:50] Knock this door down, now. 把这扇门砸倒 现在就办
[17:54] All right, here’s the way I see it. 好吧 这是我想的办法
[17:55] We gotta break out the back entrance 我们要闯出后门
[17:57] and get these people to the van. 并且把人们都带上那辆面包车
[17:58] Okay, everyone, just follow my lead. 好的 所有人 听从我的指挥
[17:59] No, we got you into this mess. 不 是我们让你蹚了这趟浑水
[18:01] We’ll get you out of it. Follow our lead. 我们就要让你摆脱这事 听从我们的指挥
[18:02] There are armed men out there. 门外有武装人员
[18:04] We don’t even have our bulletproof vests. 我们甚至没有穿防弹背心
[18:05] We can use the slut sauce. 我们可以用那些荡妇蘸酱
[18:06] That’s insane. It’s not even solid. 这太疯狂了 那甚至都不是固体
[18:08] The bullets will go right through it. 子弹会直接穿过它的
[18:09] If you don’t think the slut sauce is solid, 如果你不觉得荡妇蘸酱是固体
[18:11] then you might want to talk to my rock-hard arteries. 那么你也许要和我那硬如磐石的动脉谈谈了
[18:14] We’re doing this, and that’s final. 我们就要这么做 不用多说了
[18:16] Scully, it’s time to sauce up. Scully 是时候装备上酱了
[18:23] – Why’d you stop yelling? – Look. – 你们为什么不叫了 – 看
[18:26] Oh, thank god. 哦 感谢上帝
[18:28] My wife and my dad are here. 我的老婆和老爹来了
[18:30] I mean, Captain Dad. 我是说 警监老爹
[18:31] I mean, I know who my dad is. 我是说 我知道我的爸爸是谁
[18:33] It’s you. Hi, Amy. 那就是你 嗨 Amy
[18:34] SWAT just cleared out the dining room. 特警队刚刚搜查了这餐厅
[18:35] – They got everyone. – Copy that. – 他们把所有人都逮着了 – 收到
[18:37] All right, Charles, you can bring everyone out. 好的 Charles 你可以把所有人都带出来了
[18:38] The Nine-Nine is here. 99分局到了
[18:40] See, everyone, I told you we had it all under control. 看吧 大家 我就告诉你一切都在我们掌控之下
[18:42] There was no need to panic. 没有必要惊慌
[18:44] You’re dead, Marissa. 你死定了 Marissa
[18:47] No! 不
[18:54] Are you guys okay? Did you get hit? 你们还好吗 你们被打中了吗
[18:56] No. It hit the tub, 不 它击中了那个桶
[18:57] but the bullet didn’t make it through. 但是子弹没有从中穿过
[18:58] The slut sauce… 那些荡妇蘸酱
[18:59] it saved you. 它救了你
[19:01] You bet your nips it did, skid mark. 赌上你的奶头都行 你个屁痕
[19:03] Oh, Hitchcock. 哦 Hitchcock
[19:05] You suck, man. 你可太恶心了 伙计
[19:06] So I spoke to Internal Affairs, 所以我和内务部沟通过了
[19:09] and since Hitchcock and Scully did steal that money, 因为Hitchcock和Scully的确偷了那些钱
[19:11] even though it was to help someone, 尽管那是用来帮助他人的
[19:13] there have to be consequences. 但总要有个后果
[19:14] Desk duty, desk duty, desk duty… 文书工作 文书工作 文书工作
[19:16] One year of desk duty. 一年份的文书工作
[19:17] Yeah! 太棒了
[19:18] Oh, I mean, oh, no. 哦 我的意思是 哦 不
[19:20] Thanks for getting there so fast today, sir. 感谢你今天这么快就赶到那里 长官
[19:22] Were you able to still do your interview? 你还能继续接受你的采访吗
[19:23] He did not. However, I did so. 他没有 但是 我上了
[19:26] The real question is 这个真正的问题是
[19:27] what are police? 警察是什么
[19:29] I’m sorry. Who are you again? 不好意思 请问你是谁来着
[19:31] They said they’ve never had more viewer complaints. 他们说他们从没有过这么多的观众投诉
[19:33] Controversial and loving it. 引起了争论 好喜欢这种感觉哟
[19:36] – Oh. – Squad, I want to apologize. – 哦 – 小队成员 我想要道歉
[19:38] I have been acting as though nothing mattered 我一直表现得像什么都不重要似的
[19:40] except my pursuit of justice, 除了我对于正义的追求
[19:42] but seeing my people in danger today 但是今天看到我的人处于危险之下
[19:43] made me realize I was being short-sighted. 使我意识到了我一直以来的短浅目光
[19:46] I do give a hoot. 我的确是介乎的
[19:47] I give a hoot about all of you. 我介乎你们所有人
[19:49] Are we gonna keep saying “Hoots”? Is this forever? 我们要一直说”介乎”这词吗 这是永久的吗
[19:50] I pray not. 我祈祷不是
[19:51] I’m gonna keep pushing back against John Kelly, 我打算和John Kelly对着干
[19:53] – but not at your expense. – Thank you, sir, – 但不能以你们为代价 – 谢谢你 长官
[19:55] and we’re going to stop bickering with the upstairs people. 并且我们打算和楼上人民停止争吵
[19:58] No, Amy. We’re all upstairs people now. 不 Amy 我们现在都是楼上人民了
[20:01] Thanks, Terry. 谢谢你 Terry
[20:02] Mmkay. I clearly missed a whole thing there. 嗯好吧 显然我错过了所有事情
[20:05] Hey, man. I just want to say I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you. 嘿伙计 我就是想说很抱歉我没听你的
[20:08] I was wrong about Hitchcock and Scully. 关于Hitchcock和Scully那事是我错了
[20:10] No, you were right. I am too trusting sometimes. 不 你是对的 有些时候我是太过于轻信别人了
[20:12] I did a little digging on Dragomir. 我对Dragomir做了一点小调查
[20:14] Turns out, he’s not 15. He’s… 他不是15岁 他是
[20:16] – 103. – 34. – 103岁 – 34岁
[20:18] But the orphanage confirmed 但是孤儿院证实了
[20:19] he is actually Nikolaj’s half-brother. 他的确是Nikolaj的同父异母的兄弟
[20:21] Anyway, we’re taking it slow. 总之 我们会慢慢来
[20:23] In a few months, he’ll come out to visit. 之后几个月 他会过来拜访的
[20:24] Hey, thanks for having our back today. 嘿 感谢今天支援我们
[20:26] These are from the old studs of the Nine-Nine to the new studs. 这是来自99分局的老硬汉给新硬汉请的酒
[20:29] Aww. 哇
[20:30] – Nice. – Nice. – 很好 – 很好
[20:31] Well, I think they drank out of these. 好吧 我想他们已经喝了这些
[20:32] – They’re half-empty. – Definitely. – 这都半空了 – 当然
[20:34] Hitchcock’s contact lens is floating in mine, Hitchcock的隐形眼镜还在我的杯子里漂着
[20:35] which once again begs the question, 这就再一次带来了这个问题
[20:37] what happened to those guys? 在这两个家伙身上究竟发生了什么
[20:39] I mean, when did it all fall apart? 我是说 这是在什么时候开始土崩瓦解的啊
[20:42] Hey, Donna, just want to make sure 嘿 Donna 我们只想确保
[20:43] you’re okay here working at… Wing Slutz. 你在”翼之荡妇”工作得还好
[20:46] Yeah. It’s a good job, 没错 这是一个好工作
[20:48] and I’m excited about my new life. 并且我对于我的新生活很激动
[20:49] – Thanks. – Our pleas. – 谢谢 – 这是我们的荣幸
[20:51] Well, we’re gonna go hit the gym for the second time today. 好吧 我们今天打算第二次去健身房了
[20:53] Wait. 等一下
[20:54] You need some protein to fuel those hard bodies. 你们需要一些蛋白质来给你们的健美身躯充充电
[20:57] – It’s on me. – Ah, what the heck. – 我请客 – 啊 管他呢
[20:59] One wing can’t hurt. 一个鸡翅可没什么大碍
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme