Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I’ve just received the email about 我刚刚收到邮件
[00:05] whether I’ve gotten the job as commissioner. 通知我竞选警局局长的结果
[00:07] Well, from the look on my face, 根据我的表情
[00:09] I’m sure you can guess what it says. 我想你们肯定已经猜到了
[00:11] No. We have no idea at all. 不 我们当然不知道
[00:13] Just tell us, you monster. 直接告诉我们吧 混蛋
[00:15] Really? 真的吗
[00:15] No one noticed the slight tension in my labial commissure? 没人注意到我唇联合处微小的张力吗
[00:20] My lips. I’m smiling. 我说我的嘴 我在笑啊
[00:21] Wait, you’re smiling? 等下 你在笑吗
[00:21] Wait, we’re allowed to say “Labia” again? 等下 我们又可以说”唇(阴唇)”了吗
[00:23] – Wait, you got it? – I got it. – 等等 你拿下了吗 – 是的
[00:26] – Labia. – Commissioner Raymond Holt. – 阴唇 – 警局局长Raymond Holt
[00:28] – Labia. – You gotta stop right now, Hitchcock. – 阴唇 – 快给我闭嘴 Hitchcock
[00:30] We need to celebrate. 我们得庆祝一下
[00:31] Ooh, we need music. 我们放点音乐吧
[00:32] Ooh, I brought a “Jock Jams” CD for the wedding. 我之前为婚礼买了张Jock Jams系列专辑
[00:35] Oh, we didn’t talk about that. 这件事我怎么不知道
[00:37] It was gonna be a surprise. 本来是个惊喜
[00:37] Our first dance was gonna be the “Tootsee Roll”. 我们第一支舞会是”Tootsee Roll”
[00:39] Oh, no, and we didn’t get to do it. 不 我们没机会跳了
[00:41] I know. All right, nobody move. 就是啊 好了 大家别走开
[00:42] I’m gonna go get the CD. 我去把CD拿过来
[00:45] I want to thank you all. 我要感谢你们每个人
[00:46] What an incredible moment. 多么激动人心的一刻
[00:49] 30 years of struggle and sacrifice. 三十年的奋斗和牺牲
[00:51] But it was worth it, 但这是值得的
[00:52] because I finally get to read the ten words I’ve longed to hear: 因为我终于能够读出我期盼已久的十个字
[00:55] “Raymond Holt, you are not the…” “Raymond Holt 你不是”
[00:58] Oops. 哎呀
[00:58] I misread the email. 我看错了
[00:59] Didn’t see that “not”. 少看了个”不”字
[01:01] So… 这么说
[01:02] I will not be the new commissioner. 我不是新任局长
[01:06] *Y’all ready for this?* *准备好了吗*
[01:09] Jock Jam Jock Jam.
[01:14] Why is no one else dancing? 为什么就我一个人在跳舞
[01:15] Did I miss something? 我错过什么了吗
[01:17] Feels like I missed something. 好像是的
[01:18] I’ll just keep going until someone tells me to… 我还是继续吧 直到有人叫我
[01:20] – Stop, Jake. – All right. – 停下 Jake – 行吧
[01:42] So Captain Holt is taking another personal day. Holt警监今天也请假了
[01:45] In his absence, I will be running things around here. 他不在的时候 这里由我负责
[01:48] That’s not true. I’m in charge. 不是 是由我负责
[01:50] Mm, no, it’s gonna be more of a Westeros free-for-all, okay? 不 这更像是维斯特洛式的自由竞争
[01:53] Who will bend a knee? 谁愿意单膝下跪示忠于我
[01:54] – I will. – Nobody’s bending anything. – 我愿意 – 没人要下什么跪
[01:56] Let’s get started. 我们开始吧
[01:57] Sarge, is Captain Holt all right? 警长 Holt警监还好吗
[01:58] He never miss work. 他从没请过假
[01:58] He said he was at a 49 and improving at 8.6% a day. 他说他的进度条在49% 每天增长8.6%
[02:03] So I guess he’ll be in soon. 所以我猜他很快就会回来
[02:04] Now, we have two… 现在 我们有两项
[02:05] Guess who just got paid, y’all. 猜猜谁刚领了钱 大家伙
[02:07] That’s right. We got stacks on stacks on stacks. 是的 我们现在有一把一把又一把的钱
[02:09] Whoa. Where’s all that cash from? 这么多钱是哪儿来的
[02:11] Well, my brilliant wife found a crazy loophole 我聪明的老婆发现一个天大的漏洞
[02:14] called “wedding insurance”. 叫做”婚礼保证金”
[02:15] It’s very common. 这没什么大不了的
[02:16] It’s like renter’s insurance. 就像租房保证金一样
[02:17] Oh, my God. Do we have that too? 天啊 我们也有那笔钱吗
[02:18] Yes. 当然
[02:19] You are a wizard. 你简直是个魔法师
[02:20] The point is, we are getting refunded in full, 关键是 我们现在有充足的资金
[02:22] so we are going on a super-deluxe, five-star, 所以我们要度一个超级豪华 五星级的
[02:25] mega-baller honeymoon. 百万富翁式的蜜月
[02:27] So you’re not just going to the Berkshires anymore? 就是说你们不去伯克郡了吗
[02:29] Screw that crap hole. It’s a dump, 去它的吧 那里太无趣了
[02:30] and anyone who goes there is garbage. 去那儿的人都是垃圾
[02:32] I was gonna take Sharon there for a romantic weekend. 我还打算周末带Sharon去浪漫一下呢
[02:34] Oh, well, congratulations, ya poor. 那恭喜你了 穷光蛋
[02:36] I am so sorry. Money really changes you. 不好意思 钱真的能改变一个人
[02:38] The resort is called Posadita Bonita. 度假的地方叫美丽客栈
[02:40] And it’s in Mexico. 在墨西哥
[02:42] Great food, great beaches, 有美食和漂亮的沙滩
[02:43] and when I say “Ay caramba” there, I’ll fit right in. 一句”天啦噜” 就会让我完美地融入
[02:45] I don’t think so. 我看未必
[02:46] Isn’t that the place that Gina is always talking about, Gina不是常常把那儿挂在嘴边
[02:47] ’cause she gets referral rewards points? 因为只要成功拉到客 她就会有奖励分
[02:49] Why, yes, it is. 对啊 正是
[02:50] Don’t forget to use code GINA30 at checkout. 结账的时候别忘了报优惠码GINA30
[02:53] It’s super intimate and super fancy. 那个地方安静又漂亮
[02:55] And when we’re there, there’s only one rule. 我们到了那里 只有一条规则
[02:57] ABC A.B.C.
[02:59] Always be coconuting. 只和椰子打交道
[03:00] At all times, we will either be drinking from, eating, 任何时候 不是在喝椰汁 就是在吃椰肉
[03:03] or wearing a coconut. 不然就是身上戴着椰子
[03:07] 美丽客栈 墨西哥 两天后
[03:09] Ah, this place is amazing. 这地方太棒了
[03:11] I’ve never had sex outside the United States. 我从没在美国领土之外做过爱
[03:12] What are you thinking about? 你在想什么
[03:13] Weirdly, the same thing. 很奇怪 和你想的一样
[03:15] Welcome to paradise. Margarita? 欢迎来到天堂 需要玛格丽塔吗
[03:17] Yes, I would love one. 我想来一杯
[03:18] But is there any way you could put it in a coconut? 但你能把它放在椰子里吗
[03:22] It will be my pleasure, sir. 乐意效劳 先生
[03:23] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[03:24] I requested a ridiculous thing, and he’s doing it. 我提了个诡异的要求 他居然照做了
[03:26] Quick, think of more stupid stuff we can ask for. 快 想点更蠢的要求
[03:28] Grapes. Sorry, I panicked. And I couldn’t think of anything. 葡萄 抱歉 我有点慌 我什么都想不到
[03:31] No, no, no, grapes is perfect. 不不 葡萄挺好的
[03:32] Excuse me, sir, 你好
[03:33] is there any way you could get my wife some grapes? 可以给我妻子拿一些葡萄吗
[03:35] Yes, sir, right away. 好的 先生 马上就来
[03:36] He’s running. 他跑起来了
[03:37] He’s running for the grapes. 他跑去拿葡萄了
[03:39] Here are your drinks 这是您的饮料
[03:40] and a lovers’ toolbox from a Mr. Boyle. 还有一个来自一位Boyle先生的恋人工具箱
[03:43] Ah, thank you so much. We will never open this. 非常感谢 我们永远都不会打开这箱子的
[03:45] Oh, my God, Jake, look. 天啊 Jake 快看
[03:46] Yes, the grapes. 太棒了 是葡萄
[03:48] Oh, and you brought cheese. I don’t even want cheese. 你还拿了干酪 我都没想要干酪
[03:50] No, Jake, in the lounge. 不是 Jake 看沙发那儿
[03:53] Captain Holt? Holt警监
[03:54] Peralta Peralta?
[03:56] Ay caramba. 天啦噜
[03:58] Gina, what the hell? Gina 搞什么啊
[04:01] New phone, who dis? 换了个新手机 你哪位
[04:02] You can’t do that in person. 当面不能也这样啊
[04:03] It’s Charles. 我是Charles
[04:05] Boyle. Your coworker. Boyle 你的同事
[04:06] Oh, hey, Charles. 嗨 Charles
[04:08] I just found out that your mom left my dad. 我刚得知你妈甩了我爸
[04:10] They’re getting divorced. 他们要离婚了
[04:11] Eh, they had a good run. 他们运气够好的了
[04:13] The average American marriage 在美国婚姻维持的平均时间
[04:15] lasts fewer than two days. 两天都不到
[04:16] – That’s not true. – It doesn’t have to be. – 不是真的吧 – 用不着是真的
[04:18] It’s commentary. 只是个人评论罢了
[04:19] Well, you know who didn’t think it was a good run? 有人可不觉得这算运气好
[04:20] My daddy, Lynn Boyle. 就是我爸 Lynn Boyle
[04:22] He’s inconsolable. 他难过得不行
[04:23] Well, I’m sure he’ll get over it. 我觉得他会放下的
[04:24] No, Boyles don’t “Get over it.” 不 Boyle家族永不放下
[04:26] It becomes part of us. 我们都永不遗忘
[04:28] It lives within us. It eats us out. 我们的回忆都刻骨铭心 蚀骨销魂
[04:30] We have to get them back together. 我们必须让他俩重归于好
[04:31] – Pass. – Well, I’m doing it with – 我不干 – 反正我要做
[04:33] – or without your help. – Okay, without. – 有你没你都一样 – 那就别带我了
[04:34] Okay, you called my bluff. It has to be with your help. 好吧 我在逞强 求你了 我需要你的帮助
[04:36] And I’m not taking no for an answer. 你必须得答应
[04:37] – No. – Okay, you did it again. – 不行 – 你看 你又来了
[04:38] Why are you like this? 你为什么总这样做
[04:40] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[04:42] Hey, Sarge, I have a problem, and I would ask Holt, 警长 我遇到点麻烦 本来想找Holt警监的
[04:44] – but since he’s not back… – You came to Top Dog Terry. – 但既然他不在 – 你来求助于狗王Terry
[04:48] Smart move. 明智的选择
[04:49] I’ve been solving problems all day long. 我一整天都在排忧解难
[04:52] Okay, so you know that meth case I’ve been working on 好吧 那你知道我正在办的冰毒案吧
[04:55] for the last two months? 我已经追了两个月了
[04:56] The Department of Sanitation police want to poach it 卫生署的警员想要从我这把案子抢走
[04:58] from me, because the drugs were found in a dumpster. 因为毒品是在垃圾堆里翻出来的
[04:59] They’re saying it’s garbage-related. 所以他们就说这案子跟垃圾相关
[05:00] This is an easy one. 很简单
[05:02] Tell them to screw off. 叫他们滚蛋
[05:03] See? Problem solved. 这不就解决了
[05:06] Yeah, well, I did that, and they threatened to make 我已经做过了 然后他们威胁我
[05:08] a formal complaint to the mayor. 说要向市长提交书面投诉
[05:09] Then just let them have the case. 那就让他们接手吧
[05:10] Problem solved. 问题解决了
[05:13] Terry, I’ve been working on it for two months, Terry 这案子我已经办了有两个月了
[05:14] and those dummies are gonna blow it. 那些傻逼会把它搞砸的
[05:16] Right. Well, you could partner up with sanitation. 也对 或许你可以跟卫生署合作呢
[05:20] Problem solved? Woof-woof? 解决了咩 汪汪
[05:22] Nope. Headquarters won’t allow it due to budgetary reasons. 也不行 总部不同意 说是预算原因
[05:24] Okay, okay, okay, okay. 没事 没事 没事
[05:26] You know, Captain Holt was writing an instruction manual 之前Holt警监好像写过一份工作指南
[05:29] for his replacement in case he was named commissioner. 以防万一他当选局长之后离开这里
[05:31] Maybe he could tell you what to do. 说不定会告诉你该怎么做
[05:32] That’s not necessary. 没有这个必要
[05:33] Top Dog Terry can make a decision. 狗王Terry可以独立做决定
[05:35] And what would that be? 那决定是什么呢
[05:39] Does Top Dog Terry want a moment to think about it? 狗王Terry需要独自考虑一下吗
[05:42] Woof-woof. 好的汪
[05:43] Since the rejection, a great sadness has enveloped me. 自从竞选失败以来 我一直被一种悲哀的心情所裹挟
[05:46] I kept expecting this dark feeling to pass, 我一直希望心中的阴霾能散去
[05:48] but it’s only gotten worse. 可它却愈发浓烈
[05:49] Not getting the job you want stinks. 得不到心仪的工作最恶心了
[05:51] In first grade, I was passed over for line leader, 一年级的时候 我没当上领读员
[05:54] and I’m still pissed. 现在还气得不行
[05:55] Kyle D.’s lines had curves and gaps and cutting galore. Kyle D朗读的时候动不动就起伏声调 还乱停顿 配上呼声
[05:58] It was a frickin’ carnival. 要不要这么花哨
[06:00] Yeah. What’s a line leader? 一点没错 领读员是啥
[06:01] Well, it’s not just that I didn’t get the job. 重点不仅仅在于我没得到这份工作
[06:03] It’s that John Kelly did. 而是它落到了John Kelly手里
[06:04] He’s already released a memo 他已经发布了一份备忘录
[06:06] detailing his “Vigilant policing” Initiative. 详述了他的”警戒型治安”方案
[06:08] It’s essentially a return to stop and frisk. 本质就是回到拦截和搜查式的执法时代
[06:10] Choosing him is a betrayal of everything I stand for. 选择他简直违背了我的一切原则
[06:14] I feel the same way about Kyle D. 我也一直这样想Kyle D的事情
[06:15] I tried to suck it up and go back to work. 我试过忍气吞声 回去工作
[06:17] I put on my uniform and got in my car. 我甚至换上了制服 准备开车上班
[06:19] And next thing I knew, I was on a plane to Mexico. 等我回过神来 我就已经在飞往墨西哥的飞机上了
[06:22] I didn’t even pack a bag. 我什么行李都没带
[06:24] I bought a bundle of novelty shirts at a nearby gift shop. 我在附近的礼品店买了些文化衫
[06:26] This one says, “What’s up, beaches?” 这件上面写了 “干啥呢 沙滩”
[06:28] Instead of “Bitches” For humor reasons. 用”沙滩”代替了”婊子”以达到幽默的效果
[06:31] – But you hate humor. – Well, I’m a joke now, – 你不是不喜欢幽默吗 – 反正我现在就是个笑话了
[06:33] so it suits me. 所以这件衣服很衬我
[06:35] Mm-kay. But, how did you end up here in Mexico 行吧 但你到底为啥会来墨西哥
[06:38] at the exact same tiny resort as us? 还跟我们跑到了同一家小度假村里
[06:40] Gina’s been talking up this place up for years. Gina念叨这里已经好几年了
[06:42] Referral Code GINA30. 优惠码GINA30
[06:44] I had no idea you’d be here. 我完全没猜到你们会来
[06:47] You know what? It’s fine, sir. 没关系的 长官
[06:48] A lot of people go on their honeymoon with their boss. 很多人度蜜月的时候都会带上司一起的
[06:50] Nope, I thought if I said it out loud 不行 我本来以为大声说出来
[06:52] it would normalize it, but it’s weird. 听着就没那么怪了 但其实并不管用
[06:53] It’s gonna be okay. 会没事的
[06:54] How long are you staying, sir? 你打算在这里待多久 长官
[06:55] Just until I get my head right. 等我稍微回过劲来就回去
[06:57] But don’t worry. I’ll steer clear of you two. 但别担心 我不会做你们的电灯泡的
[06:59] You won’t even know I’m here. 对你们来说我根本不存在
[07:01] This place is so romantic. 这里真的很浪漫
[07:03] Yeah, and so… intimate. 是啊 简直是 亲密无间
[07:07] Don’t worry. I’m not listening to you. 别担心 我并没听你们在说什么
[07:09] I’m just thinking about how this sea bass is cold 我只是在想我点的这份鲈鱼都冷成什么了
[07:12] but not as cold and cruel as the hands of fate 但却仍不及那命运的黑手半分冰冷残酷
[07:14] that have thrust my entire life into darkness. 将我的人生推下了无尽的 黑暗深渊
[07:19] Ah, damn it. 真该死
[07:20] I just ordered the sea bass. 我刚好点了鲈鱼
[07:22] Ahh, babe, this is so nice. 太棒了 宝贝儿
[07:25] There are hot stones on our butts for no reason. 我们的屁屁上无缘无故摆了一排热石头
[07:27] Not on mine. 我屁屁上就没有
[07:28] My butt stones keep falling off, 我屁股上的石头一直掉
[07:30] because I’m so tense about 因为我肌肉崩得太紧了
[07:30] Holt being here and ruining everything. 我一直在担心Holt闯进来 把一切都搅黄了
[07:32] – It hasn’t been that bad. – Really? – 其实也没那么糟吧 – 真的吗
[07:35] Oops. Sorry. 啊 抱歉
[07:37] Can’t even float right. 我连漂都漂不对
[07:39] Just push me away. 把我推开就行
[07:40] Everyone else does. 反正所有人都在推开我
[07:42] It’s not great, but as long as we stay in here, we’re safe. 是不太好 但只要我们待在这儿 应该就是安全的
[07:46] Peralta, Santiago I’m in your room. Peralta Santiago 我在你们房间里
[07:47] What? How? 啥 你怎么进来的
[07:49] Patio door was open I pushed through the hedge. 阳台门开着 我就从栅栏钻过来了
[07:51] Tell me, what is it about me that screams loser? 告诉我 我身上哪里流露着废物气息
[07:54] Yeah, you know, we’re kind of in the middle 问题是 老大 我们两个正趴在这
[07:55] of gettin’ massages right now, sir. 接受按摩到一半呢
[07:57] Oh, how thoughtless of me. 我考虑太不周到了
[07:59] I’ll get down here so you can see my face. 我躺下 这样你们就能看到我的脸了
[08:00] Oh, no, that’s… 没事不用了
[08:02] Hello. The question was, what is it about me that screams loser? 我再来问一遍 我身上哪里流露着废物气息
[08:09] I can’t figure out what went wrong between our parents. 我还是想不明白咱们爸妈之间发生了什么
[08:12] They were so in love. 他们感情那么深
[08:13] Oh, okay, so we’re having a conversation? 怎么 我们现在还要讲话了吗
[08:15] No, to get them back together, 为了让他们重归于好
[08:16] we need to know what happened. Did your mom tell you? 我们必须弄清楚发生了什么 你妈妈跟你说过吗
[08:17] – Nope. – Damn it. – 没有 – 真该死
[08:18] Okay, let’s brainstorm. 让我们头脑风暴一下
[08:20] It could be that my dad is too clingy or too masculine. 可能是我爸爸太粘人或者太大男子主义了
[08:22] You know what? I’m going to play a game on my phone 我要先玩个手机小游戏了
[08:24] while you go on this little journey. 你先自己风暴着吧
[08:25] He overshares, he’s indecisive, 他总是过度分享 优柔寡断
[08:28] he’s always crying. 还爱哭鼻子
[08:29] Oh, I made it inside the temple. 哦 我成功进到寺庙里了
[08:30] He wears a kimono a lot. 他还特别爱穿和服
[08:32] I became a hawk. I have talons. 我变成一只鹰了 还有利爪
[08:33] Well, he can’t keep a secret. 他还守不住秘密
[08:34] He has a clinically loose pelvis. 他被诊断出骨盆松弛
[08:36] Okay, that did break through. I heard “Loose pelvis.” 好吧 这倒是个新发现 我听到了”骨盆松弛”
[08:38] Charles, you’ve got to stop. Charles 你该收手了
[08:40] It’s none of those things. 并不是因为这些事情
[08:41] Wait. You said your mom didn’t tell you anything. 等等 你说你妈什么都没跟你讲
[08:43] – Do you know what happened? – Yes, I do. – 你是不是知道发生了什么 – 是的 没错
[08:44] And it’s none of your business, Charles. 但这不关你的事 Charles
[08:46] Just stop sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. 别再到处探鼻子(打探)了
[08:48] Really, Gina. 真的吗 Gina
[08:49] And where does my nose belong if not inside our parents? 不探探我们的父母 那我的鼻子还能发觉什么呢
[08:53] Okay, so we can get away from Holt. 所以我们可以离Holt远一点
[08:54] I mean, should we tell him to leave, 我的意思是 我们该不该让他离开
[08:56] that he’s ruining our honeymoon? 因为他毁了我们的蜜月
[08:57] No, we can’t. 不能这样
[08:58] That would crush him, and he’s already so crushed. 这会摧毁他的 而他已经这么备受打击了
[09:01] Wait, I got it. 等一下 我知道了
[09:03] We kill Holt. 我们杀了Holt
[09:04] No. 不是
[09:05] No, that was crazy for a multitude of reasons. 不 这怎么想都显然太疯狂了
[09:07] We have a bunch of fun activities planned. 我们计划了一堆有趣的活动
[09:09] If we include him, it’ll cheer him up, and he’ll leave. 如果带上他 会让他开心起来 然后他就会回去了
[09:12] Right, but aren’t most of our activities 没错 但我们大部分的活动
[09:15] kind of geared towards couples? 都是针对情侣的吧
[09:16] Name one couples’ activity that wouldn’t be more fun 哪个情侣活动不会因为带上上司
[09:18] with your boss there. 而变得更有意思呢
[09:19] Welcome to Sensual Food Tasting: 欢迎来到感官美食品尝
[09:22] The Art of Feeding Your Lover. 一门投喂爱人的艺术
[09:24] I feel like I don’t belong here. 我觉得我来这不太合适
[09:25] I love how the mud revitalizes your skin. 我好喜欢这些泥让皮肤重新焕发活力的感觉
[09:29] And I love how it masks my shame. 而我喜欢它能遮藏我的耻辱
[09:31] I am loving this. 这真是太让人陶醉了
[09:37] This is actually quite pleasant. 这还真的挺舒服的
[09:39] You know, when you invited me to join you today, 你们邀请我今天和你们同行的时候
[09:41] I was skeptical. 我是持怀疑态度的
[09:42] I had been sitting by the pool 我之前坐在泳池边
[09:44] contentedly watching a bee struggle to avoid drowning 安详地看一只蜜蜂挣扎着避免被淹死
[09:47] and thinking to myself how I am like that bee. 想着我和这只蜜蜂有多么相似
[09:49] Man, I hope it survived. 天 希望它活下来了
[09:50] We can’t afford to lose any more bees. 我们不能再失去更多蜜蜂了
[09:52] It didn’t. 它死了
[09:52] The point is that I am glad you invited me 重点是我很高兴你们邀请我
[09:54] into your frivolous activities. 参与你们毫无意义的活动
[09:56] You helped me to remember there’s more to life 你们让我记起 生活中除了警局
[09:57] than the NYPD. 还有更多美好
[09:58] Wow, that’s great to hear, sir. 哇 听到你这么说真是太好了 长官
[10:01] I feel a lot better. 我感觉好多了
[10:02] I think I may be heading home. 我想我要回家了
[10:03] Unless you need a third for tonight’s activities. 除非你们今晚的活动需要一个第三者
[10:05] – What are we… – Sensual pottery. – 我们今晚要 – 感官陶艺
[10:07] I think we’re good. 不需要了
[10:08] Sarge, I keep getting calls about my drug case from… 警长 我总是收到和我那个毒品案相关的电话
[10:10] What the hell is going on? 这特么是什么情况
[10:12] Nothing. Just deciding what to do about 没什么 只是在想怎么处理
[10:14] your sanitation issue, like a boss 你的卫生署问题 像个领导一样
[10:16] You’re looking for Captain Holt’s manual aren’t you? 你在找Holt警监的指南 对吧
[10:18] Please, Diaz. 别开玩笑了 Diaz
[10:19] Top Dog Terry does not need to look for Captain Holt’s manual. 狗王Terry才不需要找Holt警监的指南呢
[10:22] He knows it’s on his computer. 他知道那在电脑上
[10:24] Top Dog Terry was looking for the password. 狗王Terry是在找密码
[10:26] Why don’t you just make your own decision? 你为什么就不自己做决定呢
[10:28] I did that, and I’m very proud of it. 我做过了 而且我为此感到非常骄傲
[10:30] I just want to make sure Captain Holt would make the same decision 我只是想确认Holt警监也会这么做
[10:32] so I can be proud of him too. 这样我也可以为他骄傲了
[10:34] Gina. Do you know Captain Holt’s password? Gina 你知道Holt警监的密码吗
[10:36] Oh, Terry, just because I know all your passwords 天 Terry 我知道你的所有密码
[10:39] doesn’t mean I know Captain Holt’s. 这可不意味着我知道Holt警监的
[10:40] Okay, well, we could probably guess it. 好吧 说不定我们可以猜到它
[10:42] Why don’t you try BaldByChoice or PacMan 你为什么不试试”秃顶是我的选择”或者”吃痘人”
[10:45] or MacklemoreEnthusiast? 或者”Macklemore狂粉”
[10:47] Stop saying my passwords. Damn, Gina. 别再说我的密码了 该死的 Gina
[10:49] Now Terry’s got to update his keychain. 现在Terry得更新他的密码们了
[10:51] Start simple. 从简单的开始试
[10:52] Kevin with a capital K and a 1 instead of an I. ‘Kevin’ 大写的K 把I换成1
[10:54] Oh, I feel good about that. 噢 我觉得这个靠谱
[10:58] Locked out? Too many failed attempts? 锁定了 错误尝试次数太多
[11:00] I only guessed once. 我才猜了一次
[11:03] Computer will now delete hard drive? 现在删除硬盘数据
[11:06] I’ve got to fix this. 我得把它修好
[11:09] Good. You fixed it. 不错 你修好了
[11:11] He’s leaving. Our plan worked. 他要走了 我们的计划成功了
[11:12] We saved our own honeymoon, and fun bonus, 我们挽救了自己的蜜月 额外的趣事是
[11:14] – we cheered up Holt. – Yes. – 我们把Holt哄开心了 – 是啊
[11:16] Okay, it’s time to celebrate. 是时候庆祝了
[11:17] You know what that means. 你知道这意味着什么
[11:19] This B needs a C in her A. 本B需要一个C在她A里
[11:21] Oh, my God. 我的老天啊
[11:22] This babe needs a coconut in her arms. 本宝贝需要一个椰子在她怀里
[11:24] Oh, I thought you were saying 噢 我以为你在说
[11:27] this b**ch needs a c**k in her a**. 这个”女表子”需要一根J8插她PP
[11:27] – Oh, my God. – Yeah, that was my reaction. – 我的老天啊 – 没错 我就是这个反应
[11:29] All right, I’ll go get us a couple of coconuts. 好了 我去给咱们拿点椰子来
[11:31] Ahh, hey there, Captain. 啊 你好啊 警监
[11:33] Haven’t seen you looking this happy since they picked up 上次看到你这么开心的时候还是
[11:35] “The Durrells in Corfu” for a fourth season. <德雷尔一家>续订第四季时
[11:37] Yes, well, I’ve reached the best part of every vacation: 没错 我现在正处于每段旅行最好的阶段
[11:37] 一杯龙舌兰 两杯龙舌兰 三杯龙舌兰 醉倒!!!
[11:39] reviewing the charges. 查验费用账单
[11:40] Well, don’t let me interrupt. Have a safe flight. 那我就不破坏你的兴致了 一路顺风
[11:42] And I’ll see you back at the Nine-Nine. 咱们99分局见
[11:44] No, you won’t; I’ll never be going back there again. 不 你见不到了 我永远不会回去了
[11:46] What? Why? I’m confused? 什么 为啥 我晕了
[11:48] You and Amy made me see that there’s more to life 你和Amy让我看到 生活中除了警局
[11:50] than the NYPD, 还有更多美好
[11:52] so I’m quitting. 所以我打算辞职
[11:53] Oh. 噢
[11:55] Well… what a satisfying result 这 真是个令人满意的结果
[12:00] that we all were hoping would occur. 我们都盼着它发生呢
[12:04] Hold on. So let’s just back up a second. 等等 我们先退一步说话
[12:06] When you say you’re quitting, 你说退出时
[12:07] you mean quitting for, like, a couple of weeks, and then you’ll come back 你是指 比如说 退出几周 然后你就回来了
[12:09] Jordan-style with a new badge number? 像乔丹那样 以一个新的警察编号回归
[12:11] No, I mean, quitting permanently, 不 我的意思是 永远退出
[12:12] I’m putting in my resignation as soon as I get back home. 我一到家就会递交我的辞职申请
[12:14] I better hurry if I want to be at the airport 如果我想提前六小时到机场值机的话
[12:16] six hours ahead of my flight. 我得快点了
[12:18] Hey, you know what? I should drive you there. 嘿 听我说 我该开车送你过去
[12:20] Will you come with me to grab my keys from the room? 你能跟我去房间里拿一下钥匙吗
[12:21] Okay, they’re just right in here, so… 好的 它们就放在这儿 所以
[12:28] You’re not leaving this room. 你不能离开这个房间
[12:29] – What the hell is going on? – I can’t let you quit. – 这是在搞什么鬼 – 我不能让你辞职
[12:31] Yes, but why the candles and rose petals? 我知道 但是这些蜡烛和玫瑰花瓣是干什么的
[12:35] Is that Mr. McClane I hear? 那是MaClane先生吗
[12:37] ‘Cause someone’s about to Die Harrr… oh, my God. 因为有人即将要欲仙欲 哦天啊
[12:41] Why is Captain Holt here? Holt警监为什么在这儿
[12:43] Because he’s gonna… wait, are you dressed like 因为他想要 等一下 你这身打扮是
[12:45] Bonnie Bedelia in “Die Hard?” <虎胆龙威>里的Bonnie Bedelia吗
[12:46] – I am. – For sexy reasons? – 是啊 – 为了更性致盎然
[12:47] – Yes. – Oh, boy. – 没错 – 哦我的天
[12:49] Jake, why is he here? Jake 他为什么在这儿
[12:50] Because he’s quitting the force, 因为他要辞职离开警局
[12:51] so I brought him to convince him not to, 所以我把他带来劝说他不要这么做
[12:53] but obviously that is not important anymore. 不过显然这事儿现在不重要了
[12:54] All right, Captain, it’s been a good run. 好了 警监 跟你共事很愉快
[12:56] Thank you for teaching me the importance of a tie in the workplace, 谢谢你教会我在办公场所打领带的重要性
[12:57] and the door is right over here. 门在那儿 走你
[12:58] Whoa, whoa, wait. What? You’re quitting? 哇哦 等等 什么 你要辞职
[13:01] – Yes, I am. – No, you’re not. – 没错 – 不 不行
[13:03] We’re keeping you right here. 我们要把你留在这
[13:04] How are you going to do that? Physically restrain me? 你们要怎么着 把我绑在这吗
[13:06] Great idea. 好主意
[13:07] Is there anything in Charles’ box of nightmares Charles给的噩梦之箱里有没有啥东西
[13:08] that could be used to tie up Holt? 能把Holt绑起来
[13:11] Yes. Literally everything in here could be used to tie up a person. 真的 基本上这里面所有东西都能拿来绑人
[13:15] Wow, Terry, put Captain Holt’s computer back together? Terry 你把Holt警监的电脑重新拼了拼
[13:17] – Looks great. – Sure did. – 看起来不错 – 当然
[13:19] Couldn’t find room inside for this stuff, though. 不过没找到这玩意应该放在哪儿
[13:22] Well, is there any chance the info on in computer 行吧 有没有可能 他电脑里的信息
[13:24] was maybe saved to the cloud? 或许保存在云端了
[13:25] I don’t know. 不知道
[13:26] Gina, was Captain Holt’s hard drive backed up to the cloud? Gina Holt警监把硬盘里的东西在云端备份了吗
[13:29] Yeah. 嗯
[13:30] Then why did you let me try to rebuild his computer? 那你为啥让我重组他电脑
[13:32] Because I’m a rascal. 因为我是个小淘气啊
[13:33] Okay, so I just log onto the cloud as Captain Holt 行那 我现在就用Holt警监的用户名登陆
[13:37] and click “Forgot password” 然后点击”忘记密码”
[13:40] and answer his security questions. 然后回答他的安全问题
[13:42] First up: What is God? 第一个 神为何物
[13:45] Hey, Gina. 嘿 Gina
[13:46] Did you see “Real Housewives” Last night? 你昨晚看<比弗利娇妻>了吗
[13:48] If she says no, then ask about “Below Deck.” 她要是说没看 再问问<甲板之下>
[13:51] What are you doing? 你干啥呢
[13:52] She’s getting suspicious, Scully. Act natural. 她开始怀疑了 Scully 表现的自然点
[13:54] Are you wearing an earpiece? 你带着耳机吗
[13:55] Tell her no. Scully, stop saying what I’m saying. 跟她说没带 Scully 不要再重复我说的话了
[13:57] Be normal. 正常点
[13:59] Charles, what are you doing? Charles 你干什么呢
[14:01] Damn it, Gina. 妈的 Gina
[14:02] What does it look like I’m doing? 我看起来像在干什么
[14:03] I’m trying to unlock your phone using a mask of your face 我在尝试带着你的人脸面具解锁你的手机
[14:05] so I can find out why your mom left my dad. 这样我就能知道为什么你妈妈离开我爸了
[14:07] Charles, give me my phone. Charles 把手机还我
[14:09] Okay, fine. 行吧 给
[14:11] – Boom, unlocked it. – Give me my phone, Charles. – 哈哈 解锁了 – 把手机还我 Charles
[14:14] Not until I find out or parents are breaking up. 除非我扒出为什么爸妈要离婚
[14:16] – Give it. – Scrolling, scrolling. – 别闹了 – 滑呀滑
[14:17] – Give me my phone, you idiot. – You were the reason. – 把手机还我 蠢货 – 是你干的
[14:19] You sent her a text that says, “You should divorce him”? 你给她发了条消息 “你应该跟他离婚”
[14:21] Okay, yeah, but that’s open to interpretation. 我是发了 但是这话不见得就是这个意思啊
[14:24] No, but then she says, “I don’t want to,” 不 但是她回你”我不想”
[14:25] and then you say,”But you have to. 然后你回”你必须要离”
[14:27] “Leave him now, and divorce him.” “立刻离开他 离婚”
[14:29] “Don’t tell him why.” “别告诉他原因”
[14:30] Okay, yeah, you did interpret it correctly. 行吧 你解读的挺到位的
[14:34] Shame, shame. 丢人 丢人
[14:37] I’m so sorry I brought Holt back here. 抱歉啊 我把Holt带回这了
[14:38] I had no idea you were doing this whole “Die Hard” Thing. 我不知道你在准备这套”虎胆龙威”
[14:40] Man, you really got the hair exactly right. 我天 你这发型简直精准
[14:42] Did you contact the onset hair stylist, Paul Abascal? 你联系了片场的发型设计师Paul Abascal吗
[14:44] No, this is a wig. 不是 这是假发
[14:45] Oh, that’s cool too. So here’s what I’m thinking. 那也好棒啊 这会儿我是这么想的
[14:47] We let Holt go, I have sex with Holly Gennaro but hotter. 我们放Holt走 然后我来跟更火辣版本的Holly Gennaro做爱
[14:49] The squad handles the captain, or disbands, whatever, 让队里的人解决警监的事 或者解散 都无所谓
[14:52] we have sex again… 然后我们再做一波
[14:53] Okay, stop suggesting that. We need to stay focused. 行了 不要瞎想了 我们得专心点
[14:55] – Right. – Holt it fragile. – 哦对 – Holt现在很脆弱
[14:57] We need to be gentle, okay? 我们要温柔些 好吗
[14:58] – Just follow my lead. – With pleasure. – 听我指挥 – 心甘情愿
[15:00] I love the view. I’m sorry. 乐意至极 抱歉
[15:01] This outfit is driving me insane. 这衣服简直要逼疯我
[15:03] Hello, sir. Sorry again for tying you spread eagle on the bed 警监 再次为把你大字形绑在床上道歉
[15:07] Apology not accepted. 不接受
[15:09] Look, I know you’re upset, but 我知道你很沮丧 但是
[15:11] this isn’t your last chance to become commissioner. 这不是最后一次你竞选局长的机会呀
[15:13] John Kelly’s old. John Kelly老了
[15:15] He’s not gonna be in office forever. 他不会一直坐那个位子
[15:16] True, but he’ll just be replaced by another mediocre old white man. 没错 但是他的继任者会是另一个平庸的白人老男人
[15:19] Nothing will ever change. 什么都不会变
[15:20] All right, well, 行吧 那
[15:21] what about all your goals for the Nine-Nine? 想想你想在99警区完成的事呢
[15:23] You still have so much left to accomplish. 你还有好多没有做完的事
[15:25] Wrong, I’ve accomplished everything 错了 基本上我想做的
[15:26] that I set out to do.. 都完成的差不多了
[15:27] I wanted to reduce crime, and I did. 我想降低犯罪率 我做到了
[15:30] There’s no crime in Brooklyn anymore. 布鲁克林已经没有人犯罪了
[15:31] Seems like a bit of a stretch. 吹的有点过了
[15:32] What about improving community relations? 那改善警民关系的事呢
[15:34] Done. Everyone loves the police. 完成了 人人都爱警察现在
[15:36] It’s embarrassing. 尴了个尬的
[15:37] Way off. All right, Ame, step aside; I got this. 离谱了 行了 Ame 让开 我来
[15:39] Captain, what about the Halloween Heist? 警监 那万圣节争夺战怎么办
[15:41] I’ll just come in and win it and then go back to my house. 我会直接进去 赢 然后回家
[15:43] – Damn it. I’m out. – Jake. – 完了 我输了 – Jake
[15:45] All right, fine, sir, do you know why I love coming to work? 好了 长官 你知道我为什么爱上班吗
[15:47] Because there’s a bumper pool table in the break room. 因为休息室里有个台球桌
[15:49] Yes, obviously I love the bumper pool table. 没错 显然我非常喜欢那个台球桌
[15:51] But do you want to know another reason why? 但是你想知道另一个原因吗
[15:53] You. 因为你
[15:54] You’ve made me a better cop. 你让我变成了更好的警察
[15:56] You’ve made me a better person. 你让我变成了更好的人
[15:57] I’ve learned so much from you. 我从你身上学到了那么多
[15:59] So you can’t quit. 你不能离开
[16:01] Because I need you. 因为我需要你
[16:04] – Oh, please. How selfish. – What? – 得了吧 太自私了 – 什么
[16:07] That little speech you just gave. 你刚才那一通小演讲
[16:08] It was all about you and what you need. 全是关于你自己和你想要什么
[16:10] How unbelievably selfish. 不可思议的自私
[16:12] Okay, well, I don’t want to get mad right now, 行吧 我现在不想发脾气
[16:14] ’cause Amys worried about you, so… 因为Amys很担心你
[16:16] No, screw that noise. 不不不 去他的吧
[16:17] How dare you call Jake selfish? 你怎么能说Jake自私
[16:20] He just wasted his entire honeymoon 他浪费了整个蜜月
[16:22] trying to take care of you 就是想照顾好你
[16:23] while you wallowed in your misery like a little baby. 而你像个小屁孩一样自怨自艾
[16:26] – That seems a little harsh. – Oh, does it? – 有点狠呀 – 是吗
[16:28] – I don’t give a hoot. – Oh, damn. – 老娘不在乎 – 哎呦我去
[16:29] For the last five years, all I’ve done is 过去的五年里 我一直一直
[16:32] give a hoot about you and what you think. 介乎着你 介乎你怎么想的
[16:34] I gave a hoot about you as a boss. 我把你当成老板介乎
[16:36] I gave a hoot about you as a mentor. 我把你当成导师介乎
[16:38] I gave a hoot about you as a friend. 我把你当作朋友介乎
[16:40] She gave so many hoots. 她介乎的真挺多的
[16:41] Not anymore. After the way you’ve acted 不会了 就你刚刚那个表现
[16:43] and what you just said to Jake, 还有你跟Jake说的话
[16:45] I don’t give a hoot, what you think, 老娘不关心你想什么了
[16:47] and I really don’t give a hoot if you decide to quit the NYPD, so do it. 你爱辞职不辞职我也无所谓 辞吧
[16:51] I’m all out of hoots. 老娘什么都他妈不介乎了
[16:52] I’m hootless. 不介乎了
[16:55] – Now, what I want to say is… – Jake. – 现在 我想说的是 – Jake
[16:57] Coming Holly Gennaro. Holly Gennaro我来了
[17:00] Hey, I thought pina coladas might be too festive, 嘿 我觉着椰林飘香可能太喜庆了
[17:02] so I got two super-depressing coconuts filled with merlot. 所以我就拿了两个装满梅乐红酒的超丧椰子
[17:05] I’m not depressed. I’m relieved. 我不是沮丧啦 我是觉得解脱
[17:08] For the first time all week, it’s just the two of us. 整整一周以来 终于只有我们两个独处了
[17:10] I’m right here. 我在这里
[17:12] I escaped using some of the lube Boyle sent you. 我用了一些Boyle送你们的润滑油逃脱出来了
[17:14] It got everywhere. I had to change. 它洒得到处都是 我不得不换件衣服
[17:15] Yeah, and your new shirt is very aggressive and confusing. 是啊 你的新衣服非常有攻击性和迷惑性
[17:19] Is the pineapple the slut, or is it calling someone else a slut? 究竟是菠萝是个荡妇 还是它在说别人说荡妇
[17:21] Clearly the pineapple is the slut. 很明显菠萝是个荡妇
[17:23] – Huh. – Look, I wanted to say I’m sorry. – 哈 – 听着 我很抱歉
[17:25] Yeah? Maybe find someone who gives a hoot. 是吗 或许你该跟介乎的人说去
[17:27] Try an owl cage. 比如 猫头鹰笼子
[17:29] Oh, honey, I love you, but not your best. 噢 亲爱的 我爱你 但是你真的不擅长这个
[17:32] Look, you have every right not to accept my apology, 你看 你完全可以不接受我的道歉
[17:34] but at least hear it first. 但至少先听完
[17:36] I’m sorry I said Jake was selfish. 我很抱歉我说Jake很自私
[17:38] I’m sorry I ruined your honeymoon. 我很抱歉我毁了你们的蜜月
[17:40] I’m sorry I interrupted your “Die Hard” -themed sexcapades. 我很抱歉我打断了你们的”虎胆龙威”主题性爱
[17:43] You don’t have to list everything; it’s cool. 你不用全部都列举出来的 没关系的
[17:45] Right. I thought if I played by the NYPD’s rules 好 我原以为只要我按着纽约警局的规矩办事
[17:48] and didn’t make any waves, one day I would rise to a position 不出什么差错的话 总有一天我会攀升到一个
[17:50] where I could make meaningful change. 可以做出重大改变的职位
[17:52] When they hired John Kelly, I realized I was wrong, 当他们选择了John Kelly 我才意识到我错了
[17:55] and I thought I was out of options. 我以为我没得选了
[17:58] But then you tied me to your bed, legs akimbo, 但当你们把我五花大绑在床上的时候
[18:00] and made me realize there was another way. 让我意识到我还有另一个选择
[18:03] I could not give a hoot. 我可以完全不介乎
[18:05] Wow, the hoot thing is catching on. Didn’t see that coming. 哇 介乎这个词真的流行起来了 真是万万没想到
[18:07] I’m going to go directly to the mayor and tell him 我打算直接去找市长 跟他说
[18:10] John Kelly’s “Vigilant policing” Proposal John Kelly的”警戒型治安”提案
[18:13] is regressive and counter-productive, 是一种退步和适得其反
[18:14] and if he implements it, 如果他执意施行
[18:15] I’m gonna make a big stink in the press. 那么我就要大闹媒体界
[18:18] Going over the commissioner and threatening the mayor, sir? 越级局长还要威胁市长吗 长官
[18:20] Don’t you think that’ll piss him off? 你不怕会惹他生气吗
[18:21] I don’t give a hoot. 我不介乎
[18:24] Listen, I’m on the next plane back, 听着 我要坐下一班飞机回去了
[18:26] but I wanted to pay for you two to extend your stay 但我希望可以亲自掏腰包请你们在这里多待一会儿
[18:28] so you can have a proper honeymoon. 让你们可以好好地度蜜月
[18:30] Oh, sir, thank you. 噢 长官 谢谢你
[18:32] That’s very nice, right, Jake? 真是非常大方了 是吧 Jake
[18:34] Yeah, super cool. 是的 超慷慨
[18:35] Just out of curiosity asking for a friend, 出于好奇 我帮一个朋友问的
[18:37] where did you get the shirt, and how much did it cost? 你在哪里 花了多少钱买的这件衣服
[18:39] Ooh, you’re still wearing the mask? 噢 你还戴着那个面具吗
[18:41] Yeah, to hide my sadness. I’ll take it off. 是啊 为了掩饰我的悲伤 我这就取下来
[18:44] No, don’t. 不 别
[18:45] For some reason, it’s easier to care about what you say 不知为何 当你看起来像我的时候 你说的话
[18:47] when you look like me. 我更容易听进去
[18:49] Why did you tell your mom to leave my dad, Gina? 你为什么要叫你妈妈离开我爸爸 Gina
[18:51] Is it so bad being a Boyle? 作为Boyle家一员这么糟糕吗
[18:53] Yes, it terrible, but that’s not why I did it. 是的 简直是可怕 但不是我这么做的原因
[18:56] My mom was cheating on your dad, 我妈妈背着你爸爸出轨了
[18:58] so I told her she had to break it off. 所以我才说她必须要离开
[18:59] What? Why didn’t you tell me? 什么 你为什么不告诉我
[19:01] Because I didn’t want to hurt you or him. 因为我不想伤害到你或者你爸爸
[19:02] She was being disgusting, so I told her she had to end it. 她这么做太令人恶心了 所以我告诉她必须结束这一切
[19:05] You were trying to protect us. 你是在保护我们
[19:06] Gina, you were actually being sweet. Gina 你人真好
[19:08] Uh-doi. 还用说
[19:10] – How’s it going, Sarge? – Not good. – 情况怎么样了 警长 – 不太妙
[19:12] I’m reading this book on religion, and apparently 我在读关于这本关于宗教信仰的书 很显然
[19:15] there’s some debate as to what God is. 上帝的定义还存在着争议
[19:16] Don’t worry about it. 不用烦恼这个了
[19:17] – Gina had the manual. – What? – 指南在Gina手上 – 什么
[19:19] Why didn’t she just give it to me? 为什么她不直接给我呢
[19:20] ‘Cause she’s a rascal. 因为她就是个小淘气
[19:21] Look at what it says. 看看上面写了什么
[19:23] “Never use italics, lest people think you are a con-man or a clown.” “千万不要使用斜体 以免被人认为是骗子或者是蠢货”
[19:27] I’m not sure how this applies here. 我看不出和这个有什么关系
[19:29] No. Under that. 不是 下面那句
[19:30] “If you are unsure of what to do in any situation, consult Sergeant Jeffords.” “任何情况下 如果你拿不定主意 向Jeffords警长请教”
[19:36] “I trust him completely.” “我完全信任他”
[19:38] Well, that’s a kick in the butt. 这还真是打脸
[19:40] So what should I do, Sarge? 所以我该怎么做 警长
[19:43] Tell sanitation you’ll work the case together. 跟卫生署说你将跟他们一起办这起案件
[19:45] You’re the primary, and HQ can take it out 你是最初的办案员 总部也可以给你们
[19:47] of the supplemental budget. 拿出追加预算
[19:48] – I’ll find the room. – Cool. – 我会找到余地 – 酷
[19:50] Top Dog Terry’s back. 狗王Terry回来了
[19:54] Okay, you ready? 好嘞 你准备好了吗
[19:55] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[19:58] Hello. 你好
[19:59] Oh, my God. 噢 我的天
[20:00] Are you Melvil Dewey? 你是Melvil Dewey吗
[20:02] Indeed I am. 正是在下
[20:03] I invented the Dewey decimal system, 我发明了杜威十进制分类法
[20:05] but right now I’m working on the Do-me decimal system. 但我目前在研究”上我十进”法
[20:09] Mm-hmm, yeah. 嗯哼 很好
[20:11] This is really working for me. 这真的能撩到我
[20:12] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的吗 – 是的
[20:13] – Awesome. – So, Mr. Dewey, – 太棒了 – 那么 Dewey先生
[20:15] can you save me from the terrorists that have taken over nakatomi Plaza? 你能从占领了中富广场的恐怖分子手中救下我吗
[20:18] Yes, Holly Gennaro, 没问题 Holly Gennaro
[20:20] I just need file them in the library… card… catalog. 首先我需要把他们分类成图书馆 卡片 目录
[20:25] Yeah, this is really hard to track. 看来真的很难继续演下去
[20:26] Let’s just take our clothes off. 我们还是直接脱衣服吧
[20:27] Oh, thank God. This old jacket is so hot. 噢 感谢上天 这件旧夹克太热了
[20:29] Yeah. 来吧
[20:29] 一周后 早上7:58
[20:30] That was magical. 太奇妙了
[20:32] – I can’t believe we’re back. – I refuse to accept it. – 我不敢相信我们已经回来了 – 我不愿面对真相
[20:34] I’m still coconuting. 我还在用着椰子
[20:35] This is filled with coffee. 这次装的是咖啡
[20:36] It is very hot. 非常烫手
[20:37] Coconut is not a good insulator. 椰子的隔热性不太好啊
[20:39] No, it’s not. 一点都不好
[20:41] – Captain. – Peralta, Santiago, – 警监 – Peralta Santiago
[20:42] how was the end of the honeymoon? 蜜月的后半段过的怎么样
[20:44] It was amazing. 超级棒
[20:45] Not to brag, but I saw a sea turtle. 不是炫耀 我看到了海龟
[20:47] Kind of sounds like you’re bragging, babe. 听着就像是在炫耀 宝贝
[20:49] I was. It looked right at me. 我就是 它直直地看着我诶
[20:50] How’d it go here? Did you contact the mayor? 进展的怎么样了 你联系市长了吗
[20:51] Yes. I voiced my concerns as soon as I got back. 是的 我一回来马上就诉说了我的担心
[20:54] He heard me out, and he’s put John Kelly’s 他听了我说的之后 就把John Kelly对
[20:56] “Vigilant policing” Initiative under review. “警戒型治安”的提议回收审查了
[20:58] Way to go, No Hoots Holt. 做的好 不介乎的Holt
[21:00] – Was Kelly pissed? – Very much so. – Kelly生气了吗 – 非常生气
[21:02] To retaliate, he closed the bottom floor of the Nine-Nine 为了报复 他把99分局的底层封闭了
[21:05] for renovations indefinitely. 并且无限期装修
[21:06] Everyone’s been moved to our bullpen. 所有人都搬到我们的办公厅里了
[21:07] Wait. What? 等等 什么
[21:09] Prepare yourselves. 做好准备吧
[21:12] The Nine-Nine is at war with the NYPD. 99分局已经和纽约警局开战了
[21:17] Ay caramba. 天啦噜
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme