时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I can’t believe this is a rec center. | 真不敢相信这只是个社区娱乐中心 |
[00:03] | It looks amazing. | 看起来很漂亮啊 |
[00:04] | You look amazing. Foxy as hell. | 你看起来也很漂亮 性感死了 |
[00:05] | Simmer down, Boyle. | 冷静一下 Boyle |
[00:06] | No, no, I love it. | 不不 我喜欢 |
[00:07] | – Amp it up, Boyle. – Happy to. | – 躁起来 Boyle – 好嘞 |
[00:09] | Jake, your body’s kicking | Jake 你身材棒极了 |
[00:10] | and skin is clear as a summer day. | 而且皮肤也贼透亮 |
[00:11] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[00:13] | – Jake. – Ames, you look beautiful. | – Jake – Ames 你看起来好美 |
[00:15] | But when are you getting your makeup put on? | 但是你什么时候去化妆啊 |
[00:16] | Y’all, she woke up like this. | 大家 人家天生丽质 醒了就长这样 |
[00:18] | Not now, Jake. We’re in crisis mode. | 先别闹 Jake 我们现在处于危机模式 |
[00:20] | The cake hasn’t arrived yet. | 蛋糕还没到 |
[00:21] | Mason woke up with the chickenpox, | Mason醒了之后发现自己得水痘了 |
[00:22] | so we don’t have a ring bearer. | 所以我们没有拿持戒花童了 |
[00:23] | Plus, look what I found on my veil. | 还有 你看我在头纱上发现什么了 |
[00:25] | – Ooh. – I planned everything so perfectly, | – 噢 – 我把一切都计划得这么完美 |
[00:27] | and now it’s all falling apart. | 但还是搞砸成这样 |
[00:28] | No, it isn’t. Take a deep breath. | 不 没有砸 深呼吸 |
[00:30] | All right, we got this. | 没关系 我们能搞定 |
[00:31] | Terry, Rosa, will you please | Terry Rosa 能不能请你们 |
[00:32] | take this veil to a dry cleaner. | 把这个头纱送到干洗店去 |
[00:34] | And if they won’t do a rush job, make them. Use force. | 如果他们不能加急 逼他们加急 用武力 |
[00:37] | I mean, we’re not gonna abuse our power. | 你知道吧 我们不会滥用权力的 |
[00:38] | Of course not. We’re good cops. | 当然不会 我们是好警察 |
[00:40] | I was just exaggerating. | 我刚刚只不过在开玩笑 |
[00:41] | Rosa, I was not exaggerating. | Rosa 我刚刚没有在开玩笑 |
[00:43] | Great. | 很好 |
[00:44] | Okay, now for the ring bearer situation. | 好了 现在来处理戒童事件 |
[00:46] | This actually might be a blessing in disguise. | 这事其实可能是塞翁失马 |
[00:48] | I know that he’s your nephew, | 我知道他是你的外甥 |
[00:49] | but I wasn’t super jazzed about Mason. | 但是对于Mason做戒童我并没有很满意 |
[00:51] | Yeah, he should be cuter. | 是 他应该再可爱一点 |
[00:52] | His face is too small for his head. | 他的头配他那张脸都嫌大 |
[00:53] | He’s a “Dick Tracy” Villain. | 他长得像Dick Tracy电影里的反派 |
[00:54] | But I have an idea for a new ring bearer | 但是我有一个新的戒童人选 |
[00:55] | who is very adorable | 它非常可爱 |
[00:57] | – and very obedient. – I would be | – 而且非常听话 – 我很荣 |
[00:59] | I’m talking about Cheddar the dog. | 我是说Cheddar那只狗 |
[01:00] | – Yep, right. – Brilliant. | – 嗯嗯 当然 – 太好了 |
[01:02] | He loves responsibility. I’ll go pick him up. | 它最喜欢有活干 我去接它 |
[01:04] | I’m gonna go with Holt. | 我和Holt一起去 |
[01:04] | Seems like people are pairing off for adventures | 感觉好像大家都成对出发 |
[01:07] | and we have the best rapport. | 而且我们俩之间最和谐 |
[01:08] | Cheddar? Are you crazy? | Cheddar 你疯了吗 |
[01:10] | – What about my… – Allergies? | – 我对狗 – 过敏 |
[01:11] | Got your meds right here. | 给你把药带来了 |
[01:12] | I brought them just in case Hitchcock | 我随身带着以防Hitchock |
[01:13] | decided to wear his toupee again. | 又戴着他那顶假发来了 |
[01:14] | It’s very clearly not human hair. | 很明显那不是人的头发 |
[01:16] | Human hair is indistinguishable from badger fur. | 你分不出来人的头发和獾的毛啊 |
[01:19] | That is absolutely not the case. | 重点不是这个好吗 |
[01:20] | But that reminds me, you two, | 这倒是提醒我了 你们俩 |
[01:21] | our wedding band cancelled last minute, | 我们婚礼的乐队临时放了我们鸽子 |
[01:23] | and I need you to find a replacement. | 我需要你们找一个后补 |
[01:24] | You can count on us. | 交给我们吧 |
[01:25] | Flattop and The Freak. We always deliver. | 平头和疯子 真诚为您服务 |
[01:28] | – Our band cancelled? – Not in any way, shape or form. | – 乐队放了我们鸽子 – 完全没有 |
[01:30] | But it’s a very stressful day | 但今天压力巨大 |
[01:31] | and I thought things would go better without Hitchcock and Scully here. | 而且我觉得Hitchcock和Scully不在这里事情会顺利一点 |
[01:33] | Aw, that’s so smart. | 喔 你好聪明 |
[01:34] | Look, babe, we planned a great wedding. | 好了 宝贝 我们婚礼计划得很好 |
[01:36] | It’s gonna be a perfect day. | 今天会非常完美的 |
[01:38] | – Phone call for you sir. – Ah, thank you. | – 先生有你的电话 – 哦 谢谢 |
[01:40] | That would be the cake guy saying he has arrived. | 估计是送蛋糕的人说他到了 |
[01:42] | – Hello? – Jake Peralta? | – 喂 – Jake Peralta吗 |
[01:44] | – Yes? – There’s a bomb at your wedding. | – 是的 – 你婚礼里有炸弹 |
[01:46] | It’s set to explode at 5:30. | 并且定时在5点30分时爆炸 |
[01:47] | Everyone inside will die. | 所以在里面的人都会死 |
[01:53] | So… that was not the cake guy. | 所以刚才不是送蛋糕的人 |
[02:17] | Okay, we called the bomb squad | 好了 我们已经给拆弹小组打电话了 |
[02:18] | and got everyone out of the building. | 所有人都已经疏散出去了 |
[02:19] | – We should leave. – Who would do something like this? | – 我们也该离开这 – 谁会干这种事啊 |
[02:21] | Well, I clearly have an arch-nemesis. | 嗯 明显我有个死对头 |
[02:23] | Finally. Must be someone I put away | 这一刻终于来了 肯定是我抓起来的人 |
[02:25] | who’s hell-bent on revenge. | 迫切地要尝尝复仇的滋味 |
[02:26] | He’s probably gonna make me choose between | 他可能会让我选 |
[02:28] | saving the city and saving the woman I love. | 是救这座城市还是救我爱的女人 |
[02:30] | Little does he know, I can save both. | 他其实不知道 我可以救两个 |
[02:32] | How are you so calm right now? | 你是怎么做到这么冷静的 |
[02:34] | Someone is trying to blow us up. | 有人想要把我们炸死啊 |
[02:35] | I’m calm because there’s not really a bomb. | 我冷静是因为我知道根本没有炸弹 |
[02:37] | I mean, if you’re trying to kill someone, | 你想想 如果你真想杀人 |
[02:39] | you don’t call and give them a heads-up. | 你不会事先打电话告诉他们的吧 |
[02:40] | So they’re just trying to scare us? | 所以他们只是想吓唬我们 |
[02:41] | Yeah, but it doesn’t matter. The bomb squad’s on their way. | 嗯 但没所谓 反正拆弹小组已经在路上了 |
[02:43] | They’ll do a quick sweep, find nothing and split, and | 他们做个快速清场 什么都没发现之后就会离开 |
[02:46] | this will just become a funny story we work into our vows. | 这件事就算为我们的誓言填上有趣的一笔 |
[02:48] | “Amy, there was a bomb at this wedding. | “Amy 我们的婚礼上的确有个炸弹” |
[02:50] | Ya butt. Ya butt is da bomb.” | “你的臀部 你的翘臀美炸了” |
[02:53] | Please don’t say that during the ceremony. | 求你别的仪式上说这话 |
[02:55] | Is it that you don’t like wordplay or you don’t | 你是不喜欢文字游戏 |
[02:56] | want me to talk about your butt at all? | 还是你完全不想我在婚礼上提你的屁股 |
[02:57] | Because one of those notes is really gonna pull a thread. | 因为我笔记里的某一条绝对会提到的 |
[02:59] | How did this guy even find out about the wedding? | 这人到底是怎么知道这个婚礼的 |
[03:01] | The stupid engagement announcement charles put in the paper! | Charles放在报纸上的傻逼订婚公告 |
[03:04] | It had the time and location of the ceremony. | 那上面有仪式的时间和地点 |
[03:06] | Amy, be very careful about throwing around accusations | Amy 你说这种话的时候要注意一点啊 |
[03:09] | like that, because if you’re trying to say | 因为如果你的意思是 |
[03:11] | I somehow ruined Jake’s wedding, | 我毁了Jake的婚礼的话 |
[03:13] | then I’m gonna kill myself! | 我会自杀的 |
[03:15] | So tread lightly. | 所以注意言辞 |
[03:17] | Okay! Just take it easy, Charles. | 好吧 冷静一点 Charles |
[03:18] | Nothing is ruined. | 你没有毁掉什么 |
[03:20] | See? The bomb squad is already here. | 看吧 拆弹小组已经到了 |
[03:22] | And they brought a robot. | 而且还带了一个机器人 |
[03:24] | This is exactly how I imagined | 这简直就和我小时候想象 |
[03:25] | my wedding would be when I was a kid. | 自己婚礼的情形一模一样 |
[03:27] | Well, well, well. | 看吧 看吧 看吧 |
[03:28] | – Amy Santiago. – Amy, look. | – Amy Santiago – Amy 看啊 |
[03:31] | Your ex-boyfriend is here on our wedding day. | 你前男友在我们的婚礼上 |
[03:33] | – Why? – This is my crew. | – 为什么 – 这些都是我的人 |
[03:34] | Yeah, you called me boring, so I leveled up my cool. | 嗯 因为你说我无聊 所以我变得更酷了 |
[03:37] | And now I run the bomb squad. I also started traveling. | 然后我现在就是拆弹小组的头儿了 我还开始旅行 |
[03:39] | I went to Belgium. They have the best spaghetti. | 我去了比利时 那的意大利面简直绝了 |
[03:41] | Teddy, let’s get everything out on the table here. | Teddy 我们就打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[03:42] | Last time we saw you, you kind of proposed to Amy. | 我们上一次见你 你向Amy求婚了 |
[03:45] | So you’re not still in love with her, right? | 所以现在你不爱她了吧 |
[03:46] | No, I definitely am. | 不 我当然还爱她 |
[03:47] | My therapist told me to stop trying to get over it. | 我的心理医生告诉我不要再尝试着忘记她 |
[03:49] | Oh, weird that you wouldn’t hide it even for your own pride. | 哦 诡异啊 就算是为了自尊 你一点没隐瞒 |
[03:51] | But seriously, don’t worry. I’m a cop. | 但是讲真 不用担心 我是一名警察 |
[03:52] | I have a job to do, and I’m gonna do it professionally. | 我有工作要做 而且我会处理得很专业 |
[03:54] | That’s great. I’m happy to hear that. | 太好了 很高兴你这么说 |
[03:56] | Meaning I will be doing | 所以我会对这栋大楼 |
[03:57] | a super thorough sweeping of the building. | 做一个非常全面彻底的清扫 |
[03:58] | It’s gonna take hours, so you should | 估计要几个小时 所以你们 |
[04:00] | probably just cancel the wedding. | 还是直接取消婚礼比较好 |
[04:01] | Anyway, congrats you two. | 不管怎么样 恭喜二位 |
[04:02] | Congrats on the bomb squad. | 也恭喜你升迁拆弹队长 |
[04:03] | – Charles! – Right. | – Charles – 哦 对 |
[04:05] | So are you bringing someone to the wedding? | 你会带人来婚礼吗 |
[04:07] | No, I’m taking a break from dating for a while. | 不会 我要离开情场一阵子 |
[04:09] | – What? – I’m sick of asking people | – 什么 – 我厌倦了问他们 |
[04:10] | how many siblings they have. | 有多少兄弟姐妹 |
[04:12] | Oh, is it somewhere between zero and two? | 哦 你有多于0个少于2个兄弟姐妹啊 |
[04:14] | How fascinating. | 真迷人 |
[04:15] | But you never know when you’re gonna find your dream person. | 但这样你永远不知道什么时候会找到你的真命伴侣 |
[04:17] | Anyone on the street could be they. | 可能就是街上的某个人 |
[04:20] | All right, it feels like you Googled | 行了 感觉你好像谷歌了 |
[04:21] | “How to talk to your bisexual friends.” | “如何和你的双性恋朋友聊天” |
[04:23] | Yeah. Look, the point is | 没错 听着 重点是 |
[04:25] | you can close yourself off all you want. | 你怎样封闭你自己都行 |
[04:27] | The universe will find a way. | 冥冥中宇宙自会有安排 |
[04:28] | That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最愚蠢的话 |
[04:30] | Car’s here. | 车来了 |
[04:32] | Hi. I’m here to pick up Rosa. | 嗨 我是来接Rosa的 |
[04:34] | Are you the one I’m looking for? | 你是我要找的人吗 |
[04:39] | Now, Cheddar, when I give the signal, | 现在 Cheddar 等我给你信号 |
[04:41] | you go directly to where the bride and groom will be. | 你就直接跑去新娘新郎那里 |
[04:43] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[04:45] | Hup. Hup. Hup. Hup. | 哈 哈 我跑 我跑 |
[04:48] | Good boy. Good, Cheddar. | 乖狗狗 干得好 Cheddar |
[04:50] | – How did that look? – Very weird. | – 看起来怎么样 – 非常诡异 |
[04:52] | You’re not gonna trot by the dog at the wedding, are you? | 你不会牵着一只狗进婚礼 对吧 |
[04:54] | No, of course not. I’ll be officiating. | 当然不会 我要主持婚礼 |
[04:56] | – You’ll be the trotter. – Yeah, I’m not gonna do that. | – 你才是牵狗的人 – 嗯 我不会做这种事的 |
[05:00] | – Oh, my. – What? | – 噢 我的天 – 怎么了 |
[05:01] | I just got an email from the mayor’s office | 我刚收到市长办公室的邮件 |
[05:03] | telling me if I’m the next commissioner of the NYPD. | 邮件里会揭晓我是不是纽约警局的下一任局长 |
[05:05] | Well, well, well, finally something to care about today. | 好啊 好啊 好啊 今天终于有值得关心的事了 |
[05:10] | What’s going on, guys? | 发生了什么事 大伙们 |
[05:11] | Someone called in a bomb threat. | 有人打电话威胁要炸了婚礼 |
[05:12] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[05:13] | Is this because of Boyle’s stupid engagement announcement? | 是因为Boyle的傻逼订婚公告吗 |
[05:15] | – Yes. – No! | – 没错 – 才不是 |
[05:16] | They won’t let us back in the building. | 他们不肯让我们回楼里 |
[05:17] | But there’s not really a bomb, so it’s just temporary. | 这里其实没有炸弹 所以很快就会结束了 |
[05:20] | What about you guys? Did you get the veil? | 你们的任务呢 拿到面纱了吗 |
[05:21] | – Terry has it. – I do? | – 在Terry手上 – 我有吗 |
[05:24] | Oh, no, I left it in the car! | 噢 不 我把它落在车上了 |
[05:26] | It’s not my fault. The driver was so hot. | 不是我的错 那个司机太火辣了 |
[05:29] | Not for me, for Rosa. | 不是对我来说 是对Rosa |
[05:30] | She was clearly flirting with her. | 她俩很明显在调情 |
[05:31] | Oh, I know, I’ll just call the company and bring her back here. | 我有办法了 我会打电话给公司叫她回来 |
[05:34] | And then who knows what’ll happen? | 谁知道接下来会发生什么呢 |
[05:36] | Wait a minute, did you do this intentionally | 等一下 你是不是故意这样做 |
[05:38] | so I’d have to see that girl again? | 好让我再次和那个女孩见面 |
[05:39] | No! That’s crazy. | 才不是 别傻了 |
[05:40] | This is Jake and Amy’s wedding. I would never do that. | 这是Jake和Amy的婚礼 我才不会做这种事 |
[05:43] | But you gotta admit, it does seem like | 但你得承认 看起来 |
[05:46] | the universe is pushing you two together. | 冥冥中宇宙在给你们拉红线 |
[05:47] | – Terry! – Right, right. | – Terry – 好 行 |
[05:48] | Look, we’ll go find the veil. | 我们会去找回面纱 |
[05:51] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信发生了这样的事 |
[05:52] | Don’t worry about them. Let’s go check on Teddy. | 不用担心他们 我们去看看Teddy的情况 |
[05:54] | I’m sure he’s made a ton of progress. | 我相信他进展一定很好 |
[05:56] | Nope. Haven’t even gone in yet. | 没进展 都还没有进入大楼 |
[05:57] | Still putting on the bomb suit. | 还在穿防爆衣 |
[05:59] | Yeah, my job is super dangerous, | 没错 我的工作超级危险 |
[06:00] | but I like living life on the edge. | 但我喜欢惊险刺激的生活 |
[06:02] | Just kind of sexy if you think about it. | 其实想想你会觉得非常性感 |
[06:03] | There’s no bomb. | 这里没有炸弹 |
[06:05] | If they wanted us dead, they wouldn’t have called first. | 如果他们真的想我们死 才不会先打电话通知 |
[06:07] | It’s not always the bomber who calls. | 也不总是放炸弹的人打电话的 |
[06:08] | Maybe he had a young daughter, found a key to his secret room, | 可能他有个小女儿 在他密室里找到了一把钥匙 |
[06:10] | came across some blueprints, felt guilty, | 看到了他的计划蓝图 觉得有罪恶感 |
[06:12] | and wanted to save your life. | 然后想要救你们 |
[06:13] | – Seems unlikely. – Well, Amy, | – 感觉不可能 – 好吧 Amy |
[06:14] | in this life, it’s sometimes the unlikeliest outcomes that… | 人生中 有时候最不可能的结果才 |
[06:16] | Feels like you’re winding up to propose again here. | 感觉你要再次求婚了 |
[06:18] | I was. Good catch. | 没错 接得好 |
[06:19] | – Amy, would you… – No! | – Amy 你愿意 – 我拒绝 |
[06:21] | – You still did it. – All right. | – 你还真求婚啊 – 好吧 |
[06:23] | Well, this is gonna take a while, | 这需要一阵子 |
[06:24] | so you have time to reconsider. | 所以你有时间可以重新考虑 |
[06:26] | Off to do my super dangerous job. | 我去干我超级危险的工作啦 |
[06:29] | I can’t handle this. I need a cigarette. | 我受不了了 我需要一根烟 |
[06:31] | I knew that you would, so I came prepared. | 我就知道会有这种情况 所以我有备而来 |
[06:32] | Nicotine patches. | 尼古丁贴片 |
[06:34] | You just put it on your shoulder and… | 你把它贴在你肩膀上 |
[06:36] | Whoa, stuck it right on your face, huh? | 我的天 直接贴脸上啦 |
[06:38] | I want it as close to my brain as possible. | 我要它尽可能靠近我的大脑 |
[06:40] | That’s unsettling. All right, listen up. | 看起来让人不安 好的 听着 |
[06:41] | I think I know how to fix this. | 我知道怎么补救婚礼 |
[06:42] | All we have to do is figure out who my arch-nemesis is, | 我们要做的是找出我的死对头是谁 |
[06:44] | track him down and get him to admit to Teddy | 揪他出来 然后让他向Teddy承认 |
[06:46] | that there’s no bomb. | 这里没有炸弹 |
[06:47] | We have three hours to save this wedding. | 我们有三个小时去拯救婚礼 |
[06:49] | That’s good. I love you so much. | 太好了 我爱死你了 |
[06:51] | I love you too. Wait. | 我也爱你 等下 |
[06:52] | You’re talking to the nicotine, aren’t you? | 你是在跟尼古丁表达爱意 对吧 |
[06:55] | I can love two things. | 我两个都爱 |
[06:59] | Look, I was told to drop off one Nakatomi Plaza wedding cake at 2:15. | 你们叫我两点15分将中臣大楼结婚蛋糕送到 |
[07:04] | Yeah, but they won’t let us inside the venue, | 没错 但他们不让我们进会场 |
[07:05] | so can you please take it away and bring it back later? | 就不能麻烦你拿回去 稍后再带回来吗 |
[07:08] | Sorry, ma’am, I can’t. I have other deliveries. | 对不起 女士 不可以 我还要其他东西要送 |
[07:10] | Man, it’s gonna melt in the sun. | 天哪 在太阳下它会融化的 |
[07:12] | Don’t worry, Amy, I’m gonna keep it chilled | 不要怕 Amy 我会用我的清新口气 |
[07:13] | with my cool breath. | 让它保持冰爽 |
[07:14] | Oh, my God, the cake looks amazing! | 啊 我的天 蛋糕好棒啊 |
[07:17] | Charles, why are you spitting on it? | Charles 你为啥向蛋糕吐口水 |
[07:18] | Because I didn’t ruin your wedding. | 因为我没有毁了你的婚礼 |
[07:20] | Kay. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | Were you able to trace the number that called in the threat? | 你能不能追踪打威胁电话的那个号码 |
[07:23] | Yes. It was a burner, | 可以 他用的是一次性手机 |
[07:24] | but they caught it pinging off a cell tower in Fort Greene | 但 他们发现它的信号来自格林堡的发射塔 |
[07:26] | one block away from the last known address of Frank Gillespie. | 离Frank Gillespie最后出现的位置一个街区的距离 |
[07:30] | – Who? – I arrested him for armed robbery in 2008, | – 谁 – 2008年他因持枪抢劫被我逮捕 |
[07:32] | and he got out of Rikers a year ago. | 一年前他从雷克斯监狱出狱了 |
[07:34] | He’s got be my arch-nemesis. | 他一定是我的死对头 |
[07:35] | He’s definitely obsessed with me. | 他肯定超级迷恋我 |
[07:36] | Just ’cause you arrested him? | 就因为你逮捕了他 |
[07:37] | Well, we didn’t have enough evidence against him | 呃 我们一开始没有足够的证据起诉他 |
[07:39] | at first, so let’s just say I had to get a little creative. | 所以我不得不有创造性一点 |
[07:41] | – You framed him? What? – No. Ames. | – 你诬陷了他 – 想什么呢 Ames |
[07:43] | I went undercover and became best friends with him. | 我去卧底 成为了他最好的朋友 |
[07:45] | And then he told me about his lymphoma, | 他跟我说他的淋巴瘤 |
[07:46] | and we ran a 10K together, and then I arrested him. | 我们跑完了10公里马拉松 然后我逮捕了他 |
[07:49] | He felt so betrayed. The trial was very emotional. | 他感觉我背叛了他 审讯过程非常激动 |
[07:52] | All right, let’s go talk to him. | 好吧 我们去找他聊 |
[07:54] | – That must be our guy. – Hey, great attitude, Ames. | – 他一定是破坏婚礼的人 – 嘿 态度不错 Ames |
[07:56] | You’re handling this really well. | 你接受得很好嘛 |
[07:57] | Ah, there they are. | 噢 原来如此 |
[07:58] | All right, she should be here any minute. | 好 她随时会到 |
[08:00] | Her name is Alicia. Switch with me. | 她的名字是Alicia 跟我换个位置 |
[08:03] | – That’s your good side. – I have a bad side? | – 那是你好看的那一边 – 我有不好看的边 |
[08:05] | Oh, damn, you didn’t know? | 哦 当然啊 你不知道 |
[08:06] | All right, can we just focus on finding the veil? | 行吧 我们能不能专心找面纱 |
[08:08] | Really, it’s not a big deal. | 没事 没什么大问题的 |
[08:09] | I’m sure it’s in her car. | 我肯定面纱在她车上 |
[08:11] | Oh, there she is. | 噢 她来了 |
[08:12] | Do you mind if I slyly mention you’re single? | 你介不介意我无意中提及你现在单身 |
[08:15] | – Do not do that. – You won’t even notice. | – 别这样做 – 你都不会注意到 |
[08:17] | Hey, you needed to see me again? | 嘿 你们需要再见我一面么 |
[08:18] | – Rosa’s single. – What? | – Rosa是单身 – 什么 |
[08:19] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[08:20] | We left a dry cleaning bag in your back seat. | 我们在你后座上落下了一个干洗袋 |
[08:21] | Oh, uh, I didn’t see anything, but you can take a look. | 哦 我什么都没看见 不过你们可以找找 |
[08:25] | The veil’s not here, Rosa. We’re so screwed! | 那个面纱不在这 Rosa 我们完蛋了 |
[08:27] | Hold on. Don’t freak out. | 冷静 别抓狂 |
[08:39] | Rosa! What the hell are you doing? | Rosa 你他妈在干什么 |
[08:41] | What? You were the one that said… | 什么 是你说的 |
[08:42] | That was before the veil went missing, | 那是在面纱不见之前 |
[08:44] | when life was breezy! | 气氛还轻松的时候 |
[08:47] | Why is this so heavy? | 为啥它这么重 |
[08:48] | ‘Cause you made them do an all-frosting interior. | 因为你让他们把蛋糕里面也做成糖霜的 |
[08:50] | Oh, yeah. I can’t wait to eat it. | 哦 对 我迫不及待想尝尝了 |
[08:53] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干嘛 |
[08:54] | Well, Gina, there was a bomb threat; | 哦 Gina 婚礼现场收到了炸弹恐吓 |
[08:56] | Teddy won’t let us in the building; | Teddy不让我们进屋子里 |
[08:57] | and we had to get our cake out of the sun; and | 我们得把蛋糕挪走不让太阳晒着 |
[08:59] | now you’re in charge of it so we can go find my arch-nemesis. | 现在归你管这个了 我们得去找我的死对头 |
[09:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢你了 |
[09:04] | – Everything okay? – Don’t know. | – 没出什么事吧 – 我不知道 |
[09:07] | They only said “Gina” Once, and it was kind of in the beginning. | 他们只叫了一次Gina 还是在最开头的时候 |
[09:09] | – Huh. – Did you read the email? | – 哼 – 你看邮件了吗 |
[09:11] | Are you the commissioner? | 你现在是局长了吗 |
[09:12] | – I haven’t opened it yet. – What? | – 我还没打开呢 – 什么 |
[09:14] | Today is Peralta and Santiago’s wedding. | 今天是Peralta和Santiago的大喜日子 |
[09:15] | I don’t want to make it all about me. | 我可不想抢风头 |
[09:17] | – So you’re scared to open it? – Don’t be absurd. | – 所以你是害怕打开么 – 开什么玩笑 |
[09:19] | I simply want everyone to focus on the bride and groom, | 我只是想让大家把注意力放到新郎和新娘身上 |
[09:22] | and not on whether my lifelong dream, | 而不是在我毕生的梦想 |
[09:24] | which I spent decades working towards, | 我花了几十年奋斗的目标 |
[09:26] | has collapsed in front of my eyes, | 有没有在我面前粉碎 |
[09:28] | leaving me untethered in this world | 让我对这个世界了无牵挂 |
[09:30] | and unsure of my very future with the NYPD. | 让我不知道在纽约警局何去何从 |
[09:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | Okay, Gillespie’s apartment’s right over here. | 好了 Gillespie的公寓就在那 |
[09:38] | Oh, this is exciting. | 哦 这太激动人心了 |
[09:39] | We’re gonna catch my arch-nemesis. | 我们将要抓住我的死对头 |
[09:40] | Do you think he has a shrine of photos of me | 你觉得他会不会给我供个照片贴成的灵位 |
[09:42] | with the eyes scratched out? | 还把照片眼睛都挖出来 |
[09:42] | Let’s not rule out the very real possibility that it’s entirely sexual. | 我们不能排除他这样做是为了满足性癖 |
[09:45] | Oh, man, that would be super upsetting | 哦 兄弟 那太瘆人了 |
[09:47] | and so cool. | 但也很酷 |
[09:48] | I know. Isn’t it amazing? | 我知道 这难道不棒极了么 |
[09:49] | Okay, okay, focus up. | 好了好了 集中精神 |
[09:50] | Let’s do this. Right. | 我们上吧 好的 |
[09:52] | You look great. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[09:54] | Nypd. | 纽约警局 |
[09:56] | Hello? Is there a problem? | 你好 有什么问题吗 |
[09:58] | We’re looking for Frank Gillespie. | 我们来找Frank Gillespie |
[09:59] | Frank? He died a year ago. | Frank吗 他一年前就死了 |
[10:01] | – What? What happened? – Well, his lymphoma came back. | – 什么 怎么回事 – 他的淋巴瘤复发了 |
[10:03] | But really, it was the loneliness that killed him. | 但事实上 是孤单杀死了他 |
[10:06] | Somebody hurt him, | 有人伤害了他 |
[10:06] | and he just couldn’t make friends after that. | 在那之后他就再也没法交朋友了 |
[10:08] | So it seems like he died because of me. | 看起来他是因为我而死 |
[10:10] | Just gonna lock that up in a little box in my brain | 就只有把这个记忆在我脑袋里锁起来 |
[10:12] | and never open it. | 再也不打开 |
[10:14] | Hey, do you remember Dario Moretti, | 嘿 你还记得 Dario Moretti吗 |
[10:15] | that money launderer I arrested? | 我逮捕的那个洗钱犯 |
[10:17] | He lives right around here too. | 他也住这附近 |
[10:18] | – So? – He hated me. | – 所以呢 – 他憎恨我 |
[10:20] | What if this is the work of my arch-nemesis and not yours? | 万一这不是你的死对头干的 而是我的呢 |
[10:23] | So you’re suggesting I’m not involved in this at all? | 所以你是说着这一切都跟我没关系是么 |
[10:25] | I mean, you hear yourself, right? | 我是说 你听见你自己说什么了吗 |
[10:27] | – That’s a bit of a stretch. – Yeah, Amy. | – 这太扯了 – 是啊 Amy |
[10:29] | Are you actually mad that someone might not hate you? | 你真的是在因为可能没人憎恨你而生气吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah, I am, Amy! | 是啊 我是啊 Amy |
[10:33] | Oh, wow, that’s a bad color on me, isn’t it? | 哦 我现在嘴脸有点丑恶 是吧 |
[10:35] | All right, fine, we’ll check out your guy | 好吧 我们去会会你那个人 |
[10:36] | and I’ll be totally fine with it if it’s him. | 如果真的是他的话我没有意见 |
[10:38] | Oh, man, you got a whole shrine! | 哦 朋友 你有一整个灵位 |
[10:40] | Even the eyes are all scratched out. | 连照片眼睛都被挖掉了 |
[10:42] | Babe, when we’re married, we’re gonna share everything. | 宝宝 我们结婚以后 什么东西都是共享的 |
[10:44] | Bank accounts, health insurance, arch-nemeses. | 银行存款 医保 死对头都是 |
[10:47] | Aww, that’s nice, Ames, but you don’t have to say that. | 哦 那真好 Amy 你不用说这个安慰我 |
[10:49] | Charles, will you put this picture of me up on the wall? | Charles, 你能帮忙把我的照片贴到墙上吗 |
[10:51] | Copy that. You want the eyes scratched out? | 收到 你也想要把眼睛挖掉吗 |
[10:52] | Uh, you know I do. | 嗯 你知道我想的 |
[10:57] | Lieutenant Wells! Where is Teddy? | Wells警司 Teddy在哪 |
[10:59] | Hi, Jakey. | 嗨 Jakey |
[11:00] | Aunt Linda! What are you doing here? | Linda婶婶 你在这干嘛 |
[11:01] | How’d you get past the police barricade? | 你怎么越过警戒线的 |
[11:02] | Well, I moved them. | 哦 我移走了他们 |
[11:04] | Now, I know I was supposed to come here solo, | 听着 我知道我本该一个人来这的 |
[11:06] | but I had to invite my friend Barb. | 但我不得不邀请我的朋友Barb |
[11:08] | She was so down in the dumps. | 她最近情绪糟透了 |
[11:09] | Yeah, that’s all fine. Don’t worry about it. | 好吧 没问题 别担心 |
[11:11] | Actually, you know what? That’s not fine. | 事实上 你知道吗 这有问题 |
[11:12] | Barb can’t be here. You can’t just add someone day of. | Barb不能来 你不能当天再加一个人 |
[11:14] | Oh, hey guys, what’s up? | 嘿 兄弟们 怎么了 |
[11:15] | Teddy, meet Dario. | Teddy 这是Dario |
[11:16] | He has a wall full of Amy photos, | 他有满墙的Amy照片 |
[11:18] | and he’s the one that made the bomb threat. | 就是他发出的那个炸弹恐吓 |
[11:20] | And I’m Aunt Linda. | 我是Linda婶婶 |
[11:21] | Okay, Aunt Linda, I love you but you gotta go. | 好的 Linda婶婶 我爱你 但是你得走了 |
[11:23] | Okay? Thank you. Give us a moment here. | 好吗 谢谢你 给我们一分钟 |
[11:24] | All right, Dario, tell Lieutenant Wells what you told us. | 好的 Dario 把你给我们说在再给Wells警司说一遍 |
[11:27] | Okay, I’ve hated Detective Santiago since she arrested me, | 好的 自从Santiago警探逮捕了我就憎恨她 |
[11:29] | and then I saw that engagement announcement in the paper. | 然后我看到了报纸上登的订婚公告 |
[11:32] | But you could have figured out where the wedding was even without that, right? | 但你即便不看报纸也能找到婚礼现场 对吧 |
[11:34] | No, I was trying. | 不 我试过 |
[11:35] | I had totally given up, really. | 我差点就放弃了 真的 |
[11:37] | Oh, God, what have I done? | 哦 天哪 我做了什么 |
[11:38] | Anyway, I made the threat, but there’s no bomb. | 总之 是我发出的恐吓 这里没有炸弹 |
[11:41] | Just like I’ve been saying all along. | 就像我一直以来这么说的 |
[11:42] | Now, can we please go back in the venue? | 好了 现在我们能进会场了吗 |
[11:44] | First of all, there’s nothing inherently creepy | 首先 满墙的Amy照片 |
[11:46] | about a wall of Amy photos. | 一点都不瘆人 |
[11:47] | – Uh-huh. – Secondly, | – 看吧 – 其次 |
[11:48] | I’m not gonna just take this guy’s word | 我不会就听信这个人说 |
[11:50] | for it that there’s no bomb. | 这里面没有炸弹 |
[11:51] | Why not? He’s the one who would know. | 为什么不 他知道有没有炸弹啊 |
[11:52] | So you think a cop should just stop what they’re doing | 所以你觉得如果罪犯说他们没有犯罪 |
[11:54] | as soon as a criminal tells them they didn’t do it? | 警察就应该停止办案了吗 |
[11:56] | Oh, my God! That is actually a really good point. | 哦 老天 还真是这个道理 |
[11:59] | So I only had one passenger after you, | 所以在你们之后我只载了一名乘客 |
[12:01] | and he got off here. | 他在这下的车 |
[12:02] | – Well, what did he look like? – I don’t know. | – 他长什么样子 – 我不知道 |
[12:03] | I mean, he was wearing some dumb hat. | 我是说 他戴了一顶傻逼的帽子 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry, I know that’s not helpful… | 不好意思 我知道这没啥用处 |
[12:06] | – All hats are dumb. – All hats are dumb. | – 所有的帽子都挺傻逼的 – 所有的帽子都挺傻逼的 |
[12:07] | Ha! | 哈 |
[12:09] | What the hell? Is that your laugh? | 我去 你笑声是这样的 |
[12:11] | Also, quit vibing, and help me solve this. | 还有 别再调情了 帮我解决这个 |
[12:13] | Sorry, man. It’s what the universe wants. | 抱歉 兄弟 这就是冥冥之中老天的安排 |
[12:15] | Screw the universe. The universe is a dick. | 去他的老天 这老天是个屌 |
[12:17] | Maybe it fell out when he got out of the car. | 说不定面纱在客人下车的时候掉下来了 |
[12:18] | Wow, you are so smart. | 喔 你真聪明 |
[12:20] | Oh, oh, yep, yep, yep. Here it is. | 噢没错没错 就在这儿 |
[12:22] | Uh-oh. It’s kind of dirty looking. | 啊噢 看上去有点脏 |
[12:25] | But, you know, that’s why they put it in a dry cleaning bag. | 不过你懂的 所以才把它放进干洗袋里 |
[12:27] | I’m sure everything inside is totally… | 我确定里面一切都 |
[12:29] | Nope. Soaked in urine. | 完了 全被尿液浸湿了 |
[12:31] | Damn it, New York. | 该死的纽约 |
[12:34] | Kay, you’ve been staring at your phone for 45 minutes. | 好了 你已经盯着手机有45分钟了 |
[12:37] | – Just read the email. – What if it’s bad news? | – 你就点开邮件看看吧 – 万一是坏消息呢 |
[12:40] | Sir, do you know how many times | 长官 你知道我有多少次 |
[12:41] | I’ve not gotten something that I wanted? | 没得到自己想要的吗 |
[12:42] | – How many? – Zero. | – 多少次 – 零 |
[12:44] | Because I have a trick. | 因为我有个小把戏 |
[12:45] | Whatever that email says, | 不管那封邮件怎么写 |
[12:46] | you just act like that’s what you wanted all along. | 你就装成得到了想要的结果就行 |
[12:48] | Well, I can’t fake it. I want this job. | 不行 我没办法假装 我想得到这个职位 |
[12:50] | For years, I’ve worked nights and weekends. | 这几年来 我晚上和周末都在加班 |
[12:52] | I’ve sacrificed friendships. | 我牺牲了友情 |
[12:53] | I’ve jeopardized my relationship with Kevin. | 还伤害了和Kevin之间的感情 |
[12:57] | And now… | 而现在 |
[12:59] | to find out if it was all in vain. | 就看是不是一切都枉然了 |
[13:01] | Yeah, let’s not check it. | 好吧 那咱们还是别看了 |
[13:02] | It feels like there’s a lot on the line. | 感觉牵扯的事情太多了 |
[13:04] | Agreed. Let’s just grab Cheddar | 同意 我们先带上Cheddar |
[13:06] | and go to the wedding. | 然后出发去婚礼吧 |
[13:07] | Where is he? Cheddar? | 他在哪儿 Cheddar |
[13:10] | Cheddar Cheddar! | |
[13:11] | Cheddar the dog! | Cheddar小狗狗 |
[13:13] | Oh, he ate the cake. | 噢 他偷吃了蛋糕 |
[13:15] | Oh, Cheddar, you furry little pig. | 噢Cheddar 你这个毛茸茸的小肥猪 |
[13:19] | Okay, Amy. | 好了 Amy |
[13:20] | I got through every room and I cleared them very fast, | 我仔细地过了每个房间 而且清查得很快 |
[13:22] | because I love you and I want you to be happy, | 因为我爱你 想让你幸福 |
[13:24] | even if it’s with somebody else. | 即使是和其他人在一起 |
[13:25] | – Did that new tactic work? – No. | – 这个新策略成功了吗 – 没有 |
[13:26] | You just called it a tactic. | 你自己都叫它策略了 |
[13:28] | Can we get in the venue or not? | 我们现在能进会场了吗 |
[13:29] | Not quite yet. There’s one more vent | 还不太行 还剩下一个通风管 |
[13:31] | we can’t get into, and our snake cam broke. | 我们进不去 内窥摄像机也坏了 |
[13:33] | We got another one on the way. It’ll be here in about 6 hours. | 另一个相机在路上 也要6个小时才能到手 |
[13:35] | What? No. We need it now. | 什么 不行 我们现在就要 |
[13:37] | – People are already here. – I’m sorry. | – 宾客们都已经到了 – 我很抱歉 |
[13:38] | The vent is very tight, | 通风口很窄 |
[13:39] | and no one on my team can get into it. | 队伍里没人能塞得进去 |
[13:40] | I’ve been doing a lot of Pilates | 我最近一直在做普拉提 |
[13:41] | so I’m pretty huge at this point. | 所以现在块头比较大 |
[13:43] | I’m going in. | 让我来吧 |
[13:45] | What? | 什么 |
[13:45] | There’s no hole too small for Charles Boyle to squeeze himself into. | 世上没有一个洞小到Charles Boyle钻不进去 |
[13:49] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[13:49] | Look, this is all my fault. | 听着 这都是我的错 |
[13:51] | I put the announcement in the paper | 是我在报纸上发的公告 |
[13:52] | and ruined this day. | 毁掉了这个好日子 |
[13:53] | And now I’m gonna be the one to fix it. | 所以我现在要做补救 |
[13:55] | Get ready, you two. | 你们两个准备好 |
[13:56] | I’m about to save this… | 我要来拯救这个 |
[13:57] | Bomb! There’s a bomb! | 炸弹 有炸弹 |
[14:00] | Damn it, Dario. Why’d you say there was no bomb? | 该死 Dario 你干嘛骗我们说没有炸弹 |
[14:02] | Because I wanted to kill Amy. | 因为我想害死Amy |
[14:03] | Then why did you call in the threat? | 那你怎么还打电话过来报信 |
[14:04] | I didn’t. My daughter found my hidden room | 我没有 是我的女儿找到了小黑屋 |
[14:06] | and discovered some blueprints. | 然后发现了那些计划图纸 |
[14:08] | Yes, fine, Teddy. You were right. | 行了 Teddy 你是对的 |
[14:10] | Now can you please get the bomb out of the vent | 能不能请你把炸弹弄走 |
[14:11] | and dispose of it somewhere? | 丢到其他地方去 |
[14:13] | Honestly, I wish we could. | 坦诚来说 我也想 |
[14:14] | But it’s too dangerous to move. | 但是移动炸弹太冒险了 |
[14:15] | We have to diffuse it on site. | 我们只能原地引爆它 |
[14:16] | I have to evacuate this entire block. | 我得疏散整个街区 |
[14:18] | – It’s gonna take all night. – Wait, so you’re saying… | – 要花上一整晚 – 等等 所以你的意思是 |
[14:19] | Wedding’s off. For real, it’s over. | 婚礼取消 板上钉钉 一切都结束了 |
[14:23] | Jakey, what’s this that I hear that there’s no rabbi? | Jakey 为什么我听说婚礼上没有拉比 |
[14:26] | Not now, Aunt Linda! | 现在不是时候 Linda姑妈 |
[14:32] | Okay, so we just finished processing Moretti. | 好了 我们刚把Moretti的资料完成归档 |
[14:34] | – Did you talk to our parents? – Yeah. | – 你跟我们的爸妈说过了吗 – 嗯 |
[14:35] | They ended up having dinner together. | 他们最后一起吃了晚饭 |
[14:37] | It sounded like they had fun. | 听上去玩得很开心 |
[14:38] | Our dads only got in one arm-wrestling match. | 爸爸们最后开始玩掰手腕儿 |
[14:39] | – Who won? – Neither. | – 谁赢了 – 没有人 |
[14:40] | They both threw out their shoulders. | 他们最后都弄伤了肩膀 |
[14:42] | What a disaster. | 真是个灾难 |
[14:43] | Yeah. But, look, | 是的 不过听着 |
[14:45] | I know it seems like everything sucks, | 我知道一切都搞砸了 |
[14:47] | but why don’t we just get married tomorrow? | 我们为什么不明天结婚呢 |
[14:50] | You know, we won’t have a venue or a band | 你知道的 虽然我们没有场地 乐队 |
[14:52] | or any of our guests, but we could go to city hall. | 或者客人 但我们可以去市政厅 |
[14:55] | Jake, do you really want to get married | Jake 你真的想在 |
[14:56] | in the same place people go to get restraining orders? | 申请人身限制令的地方结婚吗 |
[14:58] | Amy Santiago, I would marry you any time, any place. | Amy Santiago 我愿意在任何时间 任何地点 娶你为妻 |
[15:01] | I would marry you in the steaming filth of the Gowanus Canal. | 我愿意在格瓦納斯运河蒸腾的污水上娶你为妻 |
[15:04] | Sweet. But also, gross. | 很甜蜜 但也很恶心 |
[15:05] | I would marry you on the G Train in the summertime | 我愿意在夏日炎炎的跨城线慢车上娶你为妻 |
[15:07] | when the air conditioning is broken. | 哪怕空调不再制冷 |
[15:08] | Damn, really? | 我去 真的吗 |
[15:09] | I would marry you on top of the Empire State Building. | 我愿意在帝国大厦的楼顶娶你为妻 |
[15:11] | Well, that sounds kind of nice. | 听上去还不错 |
[15:12] | During a King Kong attack. | 在金刚袭击的时候 |
[15:14] | Oh, yeah, that’s not good. | 噢耶 听上去不妙 |
[15:17] | Okay. City hall it is. | 好 那就市政厅吧 |
[15:20] | No! I was eavesdropping. | 不要啊 我刚才在偷听 |
[15:22] | I’m always eavesdropping. | 其实我一直都有偷听 |
[15:23] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢你这样 |
[15:24] | Look, I didn’t spend the last seven years watching your love ripen, | 听着 我不能花这7年看着你们的感情瓜熟蒂落 |
[15:27] | only to have it sullied by a city hall wedding. | 最后却被市政厅的婚礼给玷污了 |
[15:29] | You’re getting married right here, right now. | 你们就在此时此刻 此地结婚 |
[15:31] | – What? – Come on. | – 什么 – 得了吧 |
[15:32] | Boyle, I don’t even have a dress. | Boyle 我连婚纱都没有 |
[15:33] | You can wear Gina’s. I’m sure it’s white. | 你可以穿Gina的 我确定是白色的 |
[15:35] | There’s no way Gina was gonna wear a white dress to my wedding. | Gina才不可能在我的婚礼上穿白色的裙子 |
[15:38] | No, I definitely was. | 不对噢 我肯定会穿白色的 |
[15:39] | What? I thought you’d just wear | 怎么了 我以为你可能就穿着 |
[15:41] | a grey pantsuit or something. | 灰色裤装什么的 |
[15:42] | I would never wear a grey pantsuit to your wedding, | 我永远都不会穿着灰色裤装去你的婚礼 |
[15:44] | – I promise you that. – This is happening. | – 那个我可以保证 – 要真的来了 |
[15:46] | Jake and Amy are getting married tonight. | Jake和Amy今晚就要结婚了 |
[15:47] | – Title of my sex tape! – What? | – 我的性爱录像带标题 – 什么 |
[15:49] | Whoo! Yeah… whoo… all right. | 喔 耶 喔 好了 |
[15:50] | I got a lot to work… Lot of work… | 我得马上开始忙活了 好多事情要做 |
[15:52] | Wha… give me a half hour! Whoa! | 喔 给我半小时 哇喔 |
[15:58] | Wow. You look beautiful. | 哇噢 你看上去真的好美 |
[16:00] | Thank you. This dress is incredible. | 谢谢你 这个裙子真的太棒了 |
[16:03] | Gina, this would have been so crazy if you wore this to our wedding. | Gina 如果你真的穿着这件裙子参加我们婚礼就太疯狂了 |
[16:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:07] | Hey, Amy, I know I ruined your veil, | 嘿Amy 我知道我毁了你的头纱 |
[16:10] | but I made you a new one. | 但我给你做了一件新的 |
[16:11] | – It’s a shower curtain. – Uhh… | – 这是个浴室的挂帘 – 呃 |
[16:13] | Yep, Terry fumbled the task. | 好吧 Terry把任务搞砸了 |
[16:14] | But we got you a bouquet. | 不过我们给你找到了一束捧花 |
[16:16] | Wow. That’s gorgeous. | 哇噢 这个好漂亮 |
[16:18] | – Thank you. – Where did those come from? | – 谢谢你 – 怎么找到的 |
[16:20] | Alicia found a florist in the city that was | Alicia找到了一间还开着的花店 |
[16:21] | still open and picked them up. | 我们就弄来了 |
[16:22] | – Haaaa! – All right. | – 啊啊啊啊 – 行啦 |
[16:24] | Keep it in your pants. | 别显摆 |
[16:24] | Okay, here we go. | 都准备好了 走起 |
[16:26] | Jake, Amy, let’s go downstairs. | Jake Amy 咱们下楼吧 |
[16:28] | It’s wedding time! | 婚礼时刻到了 |
[16:35] | So here it is. | 就是这儿了 |
[16:39] | I really hope you like it. | 我真心希望你们喜欢 |
[16:41] | But if you don’t, I will kill myself. | 但是如果你们不喜欢 我就自尽 |
[16:44] | Charles, it looks amazing. | Charles 这里看起来棒呆了 |
[16:46] | It’s beautiful. | 简直太美了 |
[16:47] | How can I ever repay you? | 我怎么才能报答你啊 |
[16:49] | Get pregnant. | 赶快怀孕 |
[16:50] | Use your body to give the world more Jake. | 用你的身体给世界制造更多Jake吧 |
[16:52] | Holy crap. All right. | 我的天 快打住吧 |
[16:53] | I’m gonna take Charles away from you now. | 我这就把Charles领走 |
[16:55] | I will see you up there. | 待会儿前面见 |
[16:57] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[16:58] | Stop everything. We’re here. | 先别开始 我们刚到 |
[16:59] | Where have you guys been? | 你们俩去哪儿了 |
[17:00] | You sent us out to find a band. | 你派我们去找乐队了啊 |
[17:02] | Right. I definitely remember doing that. | 哦对 我完全记得这回事 |
[17:04] | It took a while, but I think we really nailed it. | 花了不少时间 但我觉得我们真的找对人了 |
[17:06] | Check this guy out. We found him on the subway. | 瞧瞧这个兄弟 我们在地铁上找到他的 |
[17:09] | Hey, I know you. You’re Melipnos. | 我认识你 你是Melipnos |
[17:10] | No. We have never met. | 不 我们没见过 |
[17:12] | No, I’m pretty sure we have. | 不 我肯定见过你 |
[17:14] | – You sell me horse blood? – No. | – 你是卖马血给我那个人吗 – 不是 |
[17:15] | Would you like to buy horse blood? | 你想买马血吗 |
[17:16] | No. You know what? | 不想 你们猜怎么着 |
[17:17] | Maybe we don’t need music for this. | 也许我们今天不需要音乐 |
[17:19] | That’s totally fine, we can just skip that part of it. | 完全没问题 我们可以跳过音乐的部分 |
[17:26] | Guitar. | 吉他 |
[17:27] | Holy crap. Melipnos plays like an angel. | 我的妈呀 Melipnos演奏起来像天使一样 |
[17:29] | Amy, we’re a go! | Amy 我们准备好了 |
[17:31] | Hey, Melipnos. | 嗨 Melipnos |
[17:33] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[17:34] | Kay. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | Please be seated. | 诸位请坐 |
[17:59] | Friends, colleagues, | 朋友们 同事们 |
[18:02] | gawking New Yorkers, | 呆呆的纽约客们 |
[18:04] | we are here today to celebrate | 今天我们欢聚在这里 |
[18:06] | the marriage of Jake Peralta and Amy Santiago. | 庆祝Jake Peralta和Amy Santiago的联姻 |
[18:09] | I’ve known you both for the last five years. | 我认识你们二位已经五年了 |
[18:11] | And it has been a true pleasure to watch | 这五年来我有幸见证了 |
[18:14] | your distracting childish rivalry | 你们令人操心的幼稚竞争 |
[18:16] | evolve into a distracting childish courtship | 演变成令人操心的幼稚求爱 |
[18:19] | and now into what I’m sure will be | 再到如今这段我相信会 |
[18:21] | a distracting childish marriage. | 同样令人操心的幼稚婚姻 |
[18:23] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你们骄傲 |
[18:25] | And I love you both. | 我爱你们两位 |
[18:27] | – Permission to say it back? – Permission granted. | – 我请求也对你说这句话 – 请求准允 |
[18:29] | – I love you too, sir. – Love you, Captain. | – 我也爱你 长官 – 爱你 警监 |
[18:31] | Now I believe you’ve prepared your own vows? | 那么 我相信你们已经各自准备好誓言了 |
[18:34] | Yes, I was going to do | 是的 我本打算 |
[18:37] | an “Addams Family” Themed rap, | 来一段<亚当斯一家>主题说唱的 |
[18:39] | but my beat-boxer isn’t here. | 但是给我口技伴奏的伙计不在这儿 |
[18:40] | That’s the only reason it’s not happening. | 这是我不这么做的唯一原因 |
[18:42] | So, Ames, | 所以 Ames |
[18:45] | today has been a crazy day. | 今天真是疯狂的一天 |
[18:48] | But… I shouldn’t be surprised, | 但是我不应该感到惊讶 |
[18:51] | because we’ve had a lot of crazy days. | 因为我们已经共同度过了那么多疯狂的日子 |
[18:53] | There was our first date, | 比如说我们的第一次约会 |
[18:56] | our first kiss, | 第一次接吻 |
[18:57] | the first time you told me you loved me, | 你第一次跟我说你爱我的时候 |
[19:00] | and the day you told me you would marry me. | 还有你答应嫁给我的那一天 |
[19:03] | Also, yesterday, | 以及昨天 |
[19:05] | and the day before that, and the day before that, | 前天 还有大前天 |
[19:08] | because every single day that I get to be with someone as amazing as you | 因为能和你这么棒的人在一起的每一天 |
[19:12] | is crazy to me. | 对我来说都是疯狂的 |
[19:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:16] | And I’m worried about dancing in front of our friends. | 而且我害怕在我们的朋友面前跳舞 |
[19:20] | The end. | 完毕 |
[19:23] | Okay, well. | 好 到我了 |
[19:24] | I’ve been planning this wedding for the last six months. | 我花了过去六个月的时间筹备这场婚礼 |
[19:27] | And if you told me yesterday | 如果你昨天告诉我 |
[19:28] | everything that was gonna go wrong, | 今天所有事情都会出错 |
[19:30] | I would have had a panic attack that sent me into the ER. | 那我一定会恐慌发作被送到急诊室去 |
[19:34] | But I’m here, | 但现在我在这里 |
[19:36] | and I’ve never been happier. | 而且感觉比任何时候都要快乐 |
[19:39] | Life is unpredictable. | 人生是不可预料的 |
[19:41] | Not everything’s in our control. | 不是所有事情都能被我们控制 |
[19:43] | But as long as you’re with the right people, | 但只要你和对的人在一起 |
[19:45] | you can handle anything. | 就能处理好任何事 |
[19:47] | And you, Jake Peralta, | 而你 Jake Peralta |
[19:49] | are the right person for me. | 对我来说就是对的人 |
[19:51] | But I do have some bad news. | 但我有个坏消息 |
[19:54] | There is a bomb at this wedding as well. | 在这场婚礼上还是有一个炸弹 |
[19:56] | What? | 什么 |
[19:57] | Your butt. Your butt is the bomb. | 你的臀部 你的翘臀美炸了 |
[19:59] | There will be no survivors. | 现场将被炸到无人生还 |
[20:04] | I love you so much. You’re my dream girl. | 我好爱你 你就是我的梦中情人 |
[20:07] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:09] | I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我等不及要和你共度此生了 |
[20:13] | Ring bearer, please, bring the rings. | 持戒花童 请呈上戒指 |
[20:15] | But I thought Cheddar was sick… | 可是我以为Cheddar生病了 |
[20:17] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[20:18] | You got the robot. There’s a robot at my wedding. | 你搞到机器人了 我的婚礼上有机器人了耶 |
[20:21] | Yeah, I felt bad about how everything went down today, | 是的 我对今天发生的事感到抱歉 |
[20:23] | – so I offered to help. – Oh, that’s nice. | – 所以就帮了个小忙 – 哦 你真好 |
[20:25] | Also, are you guys doing that thing where someone gets to | 然后你们是现在询问是否有人 |
[20:27] | object to this union, or is that later? | 反对这门婚事 还是等一会儿 |
[20:28] | – We’re not doing that. – You’ve outsmarted me. | – 我们没有这道程序 – 比我聪明 |
[20:30] | Congratulations. | 新婚恭喜 |
[20:31] | Okay. Moving on. | 好的 接下来 |
[20:34] | Do you, Amy Santiago, | Amy Santiago 你是否愿意 |
[20:35] | take Jake Peralta to be your husband? | 接受Jake Peralta作为你的丈夫 |
[20:38] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[20:40] | And do you, Jake Peralta, | Jake Peralta 你是否愿意 |
[20:42] | take Amy Santiago to be your wife? | 接受Amy Santiago作为你的妻子 |
[20:45] | I absolutely do. | 我百分百愿意 |
[20:48] | By the power vested in me by the state of New York, | 通过纽约州赋予我的权力 |
[20:51] | I’d like to announce | 我现在宣布 |
[20:53] | that your honeymoon vacation request status | 你们的蜜月度假申请状态 |
[20:55] | has officially been moved from pending to approved. | 已经正式由”审核中”变为”已批准”了 |
[20:59] | You’re married. You may kiss the bride. | 你们已经结婚了 你可以吻新娘了 |
[21:12] | One for you and one for | 一杯给你 另一杯给 |
[21:14] | – your wife. – Huh. | – 你太太 – 哈 |
[21:16] | I’ve a wife. | 我有太太了 |
[21:17] | I finally know how bored feels. | 我终于知道无趣的感觉了 |
[21:19] | So, now that everyone’s here, | 那么 既然大家都在这里了 |
[21:21] | I have an email that I need to open. | 我有一封电子邮件需要打开 |
[21:23] | All right, weirdo, not something we usually | 好吧 但是很奇怪这不是我们通常 |
[21:24] | announce to the squad. | 会在警队里公布的事情 |
[21:25] | It says if he got the commissioner job. | 邮件里写着他是否得到了局长的职位 |
[21:27] | – Oh, my God! – What? | – 哦天啊 – 什么 |
[21:28] | He was too scared to read it all day. | 他一整天都不敢看 |
[21:30] | I was, until I heard something very wise tonight. | 我的确是不敢 直到我今晚听到了一段睿智的箴言 |
[21:33] | Life is unpredictable. | 人生是不可预料的 |
[21:36] | Not everything is in our control. | 不是所有事情都能被我们控制 |
[21:38] | But as long as we’re with the right people, | 但只要我们和对的人在一起 |
[21:39] | we can handle anything. | 我们就能处理好任何事 |
[21:41] | So I’d like to receive this news with all of you. | 所以我想和你们大家一起看这条消息 |
[21:45] | – He quoted me. – Okay, here we go. | – 他引用了我的话 – 好 开始了 |
[21:55] | Well, from the look on my face, | 从我脸上的表情来看 |
[21:57] | I’m sure you can guess what it says. | 你们肯定已经猜到上面说什么了吧 |
[22:00] | No! We have no idea at all. | 不 我们什么也没猜到 |
[22:02] | Just tell us, you monster! | 直接告诉我们啊 你这个坏人 |