时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I am so sick of this city. | 我受够这个城市了 |
[00:04] | I go into a coffee shop, | 我走进一家咖啡店 |
[00:05] | and as soon as everybody sees that I’m a cop, | 当大家发现我是个警察的时候 |
[00:07] | they stop talking and they avoid eye contact with me. | 他们大气不敢出 还避免和我对视 |
[00:10] | One lady even walked out. | 一位女士甚至直接走出去了 |
[00:11] | I am just so tired of being treated like the enemy… | 我真是受够了被当成公敌对待 |
[00:14] | Hey, Hitchcock? Your penis is hanging out. | 嘿 Hitchcock 你老二露出来了 |
[00:16] | Oh. Well, that’s a relief. | 哦 那我就放心了 |
[00:38] | All right, there are seven days until the wedding, | 好了 距离婚礼还有7天 |
[00:41] | so we are officially transitioning from the “Month Of” Binder to… | 所以我们要正式把”月”档案夹换成 |
[00:47] | “Week Of” Binder. | “周”档案夹 |
[00:48] | My goodness. They’re getting bigger. | 我的天啊 这本更大 |
[00:50] | You should see the honeymoon binder. | 你应该看看我的蜜月规划档案夹 |
[00:51] | Ooh. Is there a tab for sex stuff? | 哇 里面有一个索引标签是关于性事的吗 |
[00:52] | – Several. And they’re cascading. – Yeah, they are. | – 有好几个 还是连续排列的 – 可不是嘛 |
[00:54] | Today’s our only day off before Saturday. | 今天是我们周六前最后一次休班 |
[00:56] | We have 24 hours to accomplish | 我们有24小时来完成 |
[00:58] | a week’s worth of wedding prep. | 需要一周时间做完的婚前准备 |
[00:59] | This is what getting married is all about. | 结婚就为了这点破事啊 |
[01:00] | And spending your life with your soul mate. | 还为了和你的灵魂伴侣共度余生 |
[01:02] | Uh-huh. Hey, Rosa, | 行吧 嘿 Rosa |
[01:03] | why do you have a picture of Sergio Mindar up? | 为什么你白板上有一张Sergio Mindar的照片 |
[01:05] | Facial recognition picked him up at JFK yesterday. | 昨天在肯尼迪机场 面部识别系统把他认出来了 |
[01:07] | He finally resurfaced after seven years. | 他在七年之后终于再现江湖了 |
[01:09] | – Who’s Sergio Mindar? – The bane of my existence. | – 谁是Sergio Mindar – 我的死对头 |
[01:12] | Bane from “Batman”, right? | <蝙蝠侠>里的贝恩 对吧 |
[01:15] | Continue. | 你们继续 |
[01:16] | He’s a ruthless killer who built a meth empire. | 他是个无情杀手 他建起了一个冰毒帝国 |
[01:18] | We were tracking him for weeks, but he kept getting away. | 我们跟踪了他几个星期 却一直被他逃脱 |
[01:20] | Finally, we cornered him in a warehouse. | 终于有一次 我们把他困在一个仓库里 |
[01:22] | Every exit was covered and he just vanished. | 每个出口都被封锁了 但他就这么消失了 |
[01:25] | Then he sent us a postcard from Paraguay a year later | 一年后他从巴拉圭寄来一张明信片 |
[01:28] | just to taunt us. It was diabolical. | 就为了取笑我们 太残暴了 |
[01:30] | Yeah, it was full of grammar errors… | 对 上边全是语法错误 |
[01:32] | and other taunts that normal people care about. | 还有其他的一些正常人关注的取笑的话 |
[01:34] | That was the first time I was the primary on a case. | 那是我第一次在案件中担任主要职务 |
[01:36] | The fact that I let him get away still haunts me. | 他在我手里逃跑了这个事实一直让我难以释怀 |
[01:38] | He’s been in every dream I’ve had for the last seven years. | 他出现在我过去7年做过的每一个梦里 |
[01:41] | Even the one you told me about where you’re flying on a marshmallow? | 你跟我讲的那个飞在棉花糖上的梦里也有他吗 |
[01:43] | – Who do you think was riding the jellybean I was chasing? – Mindar. | – 否则你认为是谁骑在那个我死命追着的糖豆上 – Mindar |
[01:45] | Well, you won’t be haunted any longer | 你很快就可以释怀了 |
[01:47] | because we’re gonna catch him. | 因为咱们就要抓到他了 |
[01:48] | Rosa, I’m working this case with you. | Rosa 我会和你一起处理这个案子 |
[01:50] | Jake, I know we have a ton of wedding stuff to do, but… | Jake 我知道我们有一堆关于婚礼的事要忙 但是 |
[01:52] | No, no, no. You absolutely have to do this. | 不不不 你一定要处理这个案子 |
[01:54] | He’s your white whale. He’s your Johnny Franzia. | 他是让你的”白鲸” 他是你的Johnny Franzia |
[01:57] | – Who? – My archnemesis? Johnny Franzia? | – 他是谁 – 我的死对头啊 Johnny Franzia啊 |
[01:59] | The guy who’s been tormenting me with a deck of cards for years? | 一个用一副扑克牌折磨了我好多年的家伙 |
[02:01] | “Looks like deuces are wild, Peralta”? | “看来百搭牌又来了 Peralta” |
[02:04] | Seriously? I feel like I talk about him constantly, | 你们真的不记得吗 我觉得我一直在提他 |
[02:06] | but it doesn’t matter. | 但那不重要 |
[02:07] | You definitely have to go. I’ll handle the wedding stuff. | 你一定要去处理案子 我会解决婚礼的事 |
[02:09] | Are you sure? It’s a lot to get done in one day. | 你确定吗 一天之内要做完好多事 |
[02:11] | Absolutely. You work the case, | 我肯定行 你就办案吧 |
[02:12] | and hey, if you guys need any pointers | 如果你俩需要有个人指导你们 |
[02:14] | on a cool high five or something, I could… | 做超酷击掌或者其他什么事 我可以 |
[02:19] | Well, if you need any suggestions, let me know. | 好吧 你们需要建议的时候再叫我吧 |
[02:22] | – This all looks fine. – Charles, shh. | – 这样就可以 – Charles 嘘 |
[02:23] | – I wasn’t talking. – Shh! | – 我没说话 – 嘘 |
[02:25] | Olivia Crawford just got off the elevator. | Olivia Crawford刚刚下了电梯 |
[02:26] | My rival for the commissionership? She’s here right now? | 和我竞争委员的竞争对手吗 她就在这里吗 |
[02:29] | I’ve got to come up with a confident opening salvo. | 我得准备一个自信的开场白 |
[02:32] | Think, Raymond. Think. | 开动脑筋 Raymond 动脑筋 |
[02:34] | – Hello, Raymond. – Olivia. | – 你好 Raymond – Olivia |
[02:35] | You have a little bit of… | 你有一点 |
[02:38] | goop in your eye. | 眼屎 |
[02:40] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[02:41] | I’m sorry to barge in like this, | 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[02:43] | but I have a source on the nominating committee. | 但我有一个关于委员会提名的消息 |
[02:45] | They’re making their recommendation | 他们准备在下周末 |
[02:46] | to the mayor at the end of next week, | 向市长汇报他们的推荐人选 |
[02:47] | and it seems that John Kelly is going to beat out both of us. | 似乎John Kelly将要打败咱俩 |
[02:51] | Big shocker. | 震惊 |
[02:52] | The straight white man wins again. | 白人直男再次获胜 |
[02:54] | – Exactly. – Amen. | – 可不是嘛 – 天哪 |
[02:56] | That was my complaint about Owen winning “Top Chef Junior,” | 欧文赢得<小小厨神>的时候我就是这么说的 |
[02:58] | and you guys all acted like I was crazy. | 你们当时还觉得我是疯子 |
[03:00] | Half of the committee supports John Kelly, | 一半的委员会支持John Kelly |
[03:02] | and the other half is divided between the two of us. | 另一半又分别支持你和我 |
[03:05] | We’re splitting the vote. | 咱俩平分得票 |
[03:06] | So for either of us to have a chance, one of us needs to step aside. | 咱俩要还想有机会 有一方必须让步 |
[03:09] | Exactly. You should drop out. | 没错 你应该退出 |
[03:10] | …is what you said to yourself in the mirror this morning | 这是你今早对着镜子给自己说的话 |
[03:13] | instead of checking your eye for goop. | 说话时却没有检查你的眼屎 |
[03:14] | And I agree. You should drop out. | 我同意 你是应该退出 |
[03:16] | …is what you said to yourself in the mirror | 这是今早你对着镜子给自己说的话 |
[03:18] | this morning while polishing your head. | 边给你那光头抛光边说的 |
[03:20] | Don’t you think it’s time New York | 你难道不觉得纽约是时候 |
[03:21] | had its first female commissioner? | 迎来它第一位女性委员了吗 |
[03:23] | What about its first openly gay commissioner? | 那你觉得第一位公开同性恋委员怎么样 |
[03:24] | Yes, that would be vital and important | 对 那也是至关重要的 |
[03:26] | if you weren’t 1 million years old. | 如果你还没老到1百万岁的话 |
[03:28] | You do know that exaggeration is the “Huckster’s crutch”? | 你知道夸张手法是在”大吹大擂自卖自夸”吧 |
[03:32] | Also, I come off quite youthful. | 再说了 我还年轻 |
[03:34] | You just said “Huckster’s crutch.” | 可你刚刚才用了成语 |
[03:36] | Step aside… Grandpa. | 退出吧 爷爷 |
[03:40] | Hey, hey, Sarge. | 嘿 嘿 警长 |
[03:42] | Large and in charge like El DeBarge. | 瞧你如El DeBarge般杰出 |
[03:44] | Quick “Quesht”: | 快问快答 |
[03:45] | how would you like to spend your day off with me, | 你觉得这个休息日跟我一起度过怎么样 |
[03:48] | doing an endless list of wedding tasks? | 和我一起完成无穷无尽的婚礼任务清单 |
[03:51] | I can see from your eyes, you’re excited. | 我可以从你的眼睛里看出 你很兴奋 |
[03:52] | No way. Sharon and the girls are going on a playdate all day | 没门 Sharon和闺女们出去玩一整天 |
[03:55] | and I’m going to see a movie for grown-ups. | 我要看部成年人看的电影 |
[03:58] | No talking animals and tons of cuss words. | 没有会说话的动物 从头到尾大爆粗口 |
[04:00] | I know cuss words. Come with me and I’ll cuss at you all day long, | 我会爆粗口 和我一起我能给你爆一整天 |
[04:02] | you big piece of crap. | 你个垃圾 |
[04:03] | Yeah, that sounds fun, but I’m gonna stick with the movie. | 有意思 但我还是去看电影吧 |
[04:05] | No, no, no. Please don’t do that. Look… | 不不不 别这样 你看 |
[04:07] | I promised Amy I could get everything done, | 我答应Amy我会打点好一切 |
[04:08] | and I definitely can’t. | 可我做不到啊 |
[04:10] | Breaking promises is how marriages end, not how they start! | 打破承诺是婚姻的结束 但不应该是开头啊 |
[04:14] | – What is that? – I have 143 tasks | – 那是什么 – 我有143个任务 |
[04:16] | to get through in the next 12 hours. | 要在接下来的12小时里完成 |
[04:17] | I set a recurring alarm | 我设置了重复响铃闹钟 |
[04:18] | so I know how fast I should be moving. | 这样我就知道我应该以多快的速度行动了 |
[04:19] | – Well, how’s that going? – Not well. I’m already three tasks behind | – 进行得还顺利吗 – 不顺利 我已经落后了3个任务了 |
[04:22] | and the alarms keep piling up. | 而闹钟还一次接一次地响 |
[04:23] | It’s kind of making me feel a little bit stressed out. | 这让我压力山大啊 |
[04:25] | Please help me, Sarge. Please. | 帮帮我吧 警长 拜托 |
[04:26] | Come on, you’re, like, the best husband ever. | 你看 你可是模范丈夫 |
[04:28] | You’re, like, the Tiger Woods of being a husband. | 你就是丈夫界的泰格·伍兹啊 |
[04:30] | What he was to golf, not what he was to being a husband. | 我是说他在高尔夫上的成就 不是说在他的婚姻中 |
[04:32] | Terry’s husband game is flawless. | Terry这个丈夫当得可是无懈可击的 |
[04:35] | – Okay, I’m in… but you owe me. – Yes! | – 好吧 我跟你去 但你欠我个人情 – 太棒了 |
[04:37] | Anything you want. Now, let’s roll out, | 做牛做马在所不惜 咱们出发吧 |
[04:39] | you friggin’ dick! | 你个该死的混蛋 |
[04:40] | Wait, you don’t have to cuss at me, man. | 等等 你不用非得对我爆粗口 |
[04:42] | No, it’s too late. It’s already locked in. | 不 太迟了 已经进入状态了 |
[04:43] | God, looking at these old files | 天哪 看着这些旧档案 |
[04:45] | is really bringing back some memories. | 真让我想起一些以前的事 |
[04:47] | Sergio’s evil voice, his stupid face… | Sergio那邪恶的嗓音 他那张傻脸 |
[04:49] | His delicious aroma. | 他醉人的芳香 |
[04:50] | Man, I hated how good he smelled. | 太可恨了 他怎么能这么好闻 |
[04:52] | I know. That jerk smelled like an English garden. | 我知道 那混球闻起来像个英式花园 |
[04:54] | He almost made me quit the force, but my God, | 他几乎让我卸下武装 但是 我的天 |
[04:57] | I could breathe him in for days. | 我能闻他闻上个好几天 |
[04:58] | Why do you think he came back? | 你觉得他为什么会回来 |
[04:59] | According to this picture from JFK, he’s taking the bus, | 根据肯尼迪机场拍下的这张照片来看 他乘公交车 |
[05:01] | – so I’m guessing he’s out of money in Paraguay. – Right. | – 所以我猜他是在巴拉圭把钱花光了 – 对啊 |
[05:03] | Didn’t his number two say he had to leave a bunch of his cash behind before he fled? | 他的副手不是说他在逃跑前不得不留下一大笔钱吗 |
[05:06] | Hey, look at this. | 嘿 你看这个 |
[05:08] | Sergio’s getting on the B15. | Sergio上了B15路车 |
[05:09] | That goes to Bed-Stuy via Garvey Avenue, | 那辆车会穿过加维大道去贝德福德斯泰森特 |
[05:12] | where he had a hideout in an old brownstone. | 他在一所旧褐砂石房子里有个藏身之处 |
[05:15] | I don’t know. You think he’s dumb enough to go back there? | 我不太确定 你觉得他真的会笨到去那里藏身吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我确定 |
[05:17] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[05:19] | ‘Cause he forgot who was on his tail. | 因为他忘了是谁在他背后紧追不放 |
[05:20] | DIAZ和SANTIAGO 泥萌忒迟了! | |
[05:20] | Nope, he remembered. | 不 他还记着呢 |
[05:21] | And he used the wrong “You’re” and the wrong “Too”! | 而且他把”你们”和”太”都写错了 |
[05:24] | Son of a bitch! | 混帐家伙 |
[05:26] | Ugh! Damn it, he still smells great. | 噁 卧槽 他闻着还是很棒 |
[05:31] | How is this guy always one step ahead of us? | 为什么这家伙总是能比我们快上一步啊 |
[05:34] | God, I hate him! | 我去 我恨他 |
[05:36] | – Ow! My noggin! – Oh, no. | – 哎呀 我的脑袋 – 噢 不 |
[05:38] | It’s happening again. This is exactly like last time. | 又来一次 这跟上次一模一样啊 |
[05:40] | No, it’s not. What makes you say that? | 不 不一样啊 你为啥那么说 |
[05:42] | God, I hate him! | 我去 我恨他 |
[05:43] | Ow! My noggin! | 哎呀 我的脑袋 |
[05:45] | Okay, fine. But not everything is the same. | 好吧 不过不是所有事都一样的 |
[05:48] | Honestly, the only thing that’s different is Hitchcock’s hair. | 说实话 唯一不一样的 就是Hitchcock的头发 |
[05:50] | Ow! My noggin! | 哎呀 我的脑袋 |
[05:51] | How dare you, Diaz? | 你胆儿挺肥啊 Diaz |
[05:54] | Oh, I miss that toupee. You know it was a reversible? | 啊 我想念那顶假发 你知道那可以两面用吗 |
[05:57] | No, you know what else is different? | 不 你知道还有啥不一样吗 |
[05:59] | We’re better cops now. | 我们变成了更好的警察了 |
[06:01] | Look, Sergio knew that we knew about that hideout. | 你看 Sergio知道我们知道他那个藏身之处 |
[06:03] | It was listed in his original arrest warrant. | 那列在他最开始的通缉令上 |
[06:05] | Right. We need to find a connection to him | 对 我们得找到点关于他的 |
[06:07] | that he doesn’t know that we know about. | 他自己不知道我们知道的联系 |
[06:08] | Wait. | 等下 |
[06:10] | What about his grandmother? | 他祖母怎么样 |
[06:12] | She was the last person he visited before he fled. | 她是他逃走前最后拜访的人了 |
[06:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:14] | I’m just not sure we’ll be able | 我是不太确定我们能不能 |
[06:15] | to get some old bag to squeal on her grandson. | 让一个烦人的老女人告她自己孙子的密 |
[06:17] | Clearly, you’ve never seen me with the elderly. | 显然你是没见过我跟老年人呆在一起啥样 |
[06:19] | They love me. | 他们爱我 |
[06:21] | I can talk about coupons for days, son. | 我能畅聊优惠券好几天 孩儿 |
[06:23] | That’s right, you’re looking at a senior queen. | 没错 你看见的就是个老年专场王后 |
[06:27] | What is that? That’s not a widely used term. | 那是啥啊 那都不是啥通用词啊 |
[06:29] | Jake, you gotta pick a napkin. | Jake 你得把餐巾挑出来 |
[06:31] | The binder said they should be beige. | 这文件夹里说应该挑米黄色的 |
[06:32] | I didn’t realize there’d be 45 different shades. | 我都没意识到这玩意有45种不同的色调 |
[06:35] | “Chanterelle,” “Desert whimsy,” “Filbert husk”? | “鸡油菌” “荒漠” “榛子壳” |
[06:38] | Words have no more meaning, Terry. | 词儿还能有更多的意思吗 Terry |
[06:39] | We’re running out of time, man. | 我们没时间了 哥们 |
[06:41] | – You gotta make a call. – But what if I choose wrong? | – 你得做个选择了 – 万一我选错了呢 |
[06:42] | That’s a terrible way to start off a marriage. | 以那种方式开始一段婚姻够可怕的 |
[06:44] | People won’t even watch our first dance. | 人们可能都不会看我们跳第一支舞 |
[06:46] | They’re gonna be too busy laughing at the napkins. | 他们会忙着嘲笑我们的餐巾 |
[06:48] | Okay… maybe I can narrow it down. | 好吧 我来缩小一点范围 |
[06:51] | Uh, I think I don’t like desert whimsy. | 呃 我觉得我不太喜欢”荒漠” |
[06:53] | – Okay. – Why did you pause like that before you said “Okay”? | – 好吧 – 你说”好吧”之前为啥那样停顿啊 |
[06:55] | Was that secretly your favorite one? | 这难道是你悄咪咪最喜欢的吗 |
[06:57] | Look, you know Amy better than anyone. | 你看 你比谁都了解Amy |
[06:58] | You just have to trust your gut. | 你就相信自己的直觉 |
[07:00] | What is your gut telling you? | 你的直觉咋告诉你的 |
[07:01] | That I’m a terrible napkin chooser | 我是个烂透的挑餐巾的人 |
[07:02] | and will therefore be a horrible spouse. | 并且还会因此称为糟透了的伴侣 |
[07:04] | That is not your gut. That is your crazy, nonsense brain. | 这不是你的直觉 这是你那个发疯的荒谬的脑子 |
[07:07] | Trust me, Jake. | 相信我 Jake |
[07:08] | You know the right napkin. Is it this one? | 你知道该选哪个餐巾的 是这个吗 |
[07:10] | With that crimping? No way. | 带卷边的 绝对不要 |
[07:11] | – Oh, my God, what did I just do? – You listened to your gut! | – 啊 天 我做了啥 – 你听从了你的直觉 |
[07:14] | Yes! I have a gut! My groom gut! | 对 我有直觉 我的新郎直觉 |
[07:15] | Every groom has one. You just had to find yours. | 每个新郎都有直觉 你只需要找到自己的 |
[07:18] | Okay, I can do this. Uh, this one’s too big. | 好 我可以做到的 呃 这个太大了 |
[07:20] | This is too scratchy. This one is shedding. | 这个太扎人了 这个太闪了 |
[07:23] | This one’s too rustic. Am I using that term right? | 这个太土了 我词儿用的对吗 |
[07:25] | Yes, you’re doing it! It is too rustic! | 没错 你做的很好 这个太土了 |
[07:27] | This one. Classy, but very absorbent. | 这个 很高级 不过摸起来棉棉的 |
[07:29] | Simple, and it won’t clash with our color scheme. | 很简洁 不会跟我们的配色冲突 |
[07:31] | It’s perfect! We’ll take it! | 完美 就它了 |
[07:33] | – Groom gut! – Groom gut! | – 新郎直觉 – 新郎直觉 |
[07:35] | Did you hear anything from Olivia? | Olivia那儿有什么消息 |
[07:37] | She’s not gonna step down, and neither am I. | 她不会让步 我也不会 |
[07:39] | – We’re at an impasse. – Okay. | – 我们陷入僵局了 – 好的 |
[07:40] | Well, Gina and I have been discussing the situation | 好的 Gina跟我讨论了一下这个情况 |
[07:42] | and we think we know what you need to do. | 我们觉得知道该做点什么 |
[07:44] | – Oh? What is that? – Whisper campaign. | – 噢 做点什么 – 风言风语大斗争 |
[07:47] | It’s the best way to bring down an enemy | 如果你不想弄脏自己的手 |
[07:48] | if you don’t wanna get your hands dirty. | 那这是把对手放倒的最佳手段 |
[07:50] | How do you think I stole the cheese club presidency away from Bruce? | 你觉得我是怎么从Bruce那儿撬到芝士俱乐部主席的位子的 |
[07:54] | Whisper. | 风言风语 |
[07:55] | I heard he thought camembert was goat cheese. | 我听说他认为卡贝门乳酪是山羊奶酪 |
[07:57] | And how do you think I got Janet and her horrible daughter Dakota | 你觉得我是怎么让Janet跟她那个丑女儿Dakota |
[08:00] | to drop out of baby bongos class? | 退出婴儿邦哥鼓课堂的 |
[08:03] | Whispers. | 风言风语 |
[08:03] | I heard Dakota has foot in mouth disease. | 我听说Dakota有口蹄疫 |
[08:06] | Sir, you have to give us permission to do this. | 长官 你得批准我们这么做 |
[08:08] | Weaponize our sweet little mouths. | 武装我们甜蜜的小嘴巴 |
[08:10] | Ugh, how are we on the same side of this? | 呃 我们怎么会在统一战线上 |
[08:12] | This is not a strategy I’d normally entertain, | 这不是我通常觉得感兴趣的战略 |
[08:14] | however, challenging Olivia publicly is out of the question, | 但是 公开挑衅Olivia是不可能的的 |
[08:17] | so… what do you have in mind? | 所以 你们有什么主意 |
[08:20] | – Whispers. – Yes, I know, | – 风言风语 – 好 我知道 |
[08:21] | but what specifically are the words | 但是你们想传的 |
[08:23] | that you would be whispering? | 具体是些什么话 |
[08:24] | She lied on her resume. | 她简历造假 |
[08:26] | – She’s a shoplifter. – She planted evidence. | – 她顺手牵羊 – 她编造证据 |
[08:28] | – She seduced a priest. – She pads her stats. | – 她色诱牧师 – 她虚报数据 |
[08:32] | She’s sort of stanky, I heard. | 我听说 她有点体味 |
[08:34] | No, no. I wanna be commissioner of the NYPD, | 不不不 我想成为纽约警局的局长 |
[08:36] | but I want to achieve it honorably. | 但是我想体面的做到 |
[08:39] | There has to be another way. | 肯定有别的办法 |
[08:41] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[08:42] | Whispers. | 风言风语 |
[08:44] | So Louise Mindar is right over there, officers. | Louise Mindar就在那儿 警官 |
[08:47] | Oh, please don’t call us that. | 请不要这么叫我们 |
[08:48] | We’re undercover. | 我们卧底呢 |
[08:49] | Yeah, we’re pretending we like old people and don’t think they’re gross. | 对 我们在假装喜欢老年人并且不觉得他们恶心 |
[08:52] | Some of us aren’t pretending. | 我们中有人不是假装的哟 |
[08:53] | I think the elderly are treasured to society. | 我认为老年人对社会而言很珍贵 |
[08:56] | Actually, from experience, she is more right. | 实际上 经验而言 她是对的 |
[08:58] | You definitely shouldn’t be working here, | 你真的不应该在这儿上班 |
[09:00] | but thank you for your help. | 不过谢谢你的帮忙 |
[09:03] | All right, Rosa, time for some senior seduction. | 好了 Rosa 诱惑老年人行动开始了 |
[09:08] | Hello, Mrs. Mindar. We’re from Sunset for Seniors, | 你好 Mindar太太 我们是从夕阳老年人来的 |
[09:11] | and we’re here to brighten your day. | 我们来这里明媚你一整天 |
[09:13] | – Where’s my regular girl? – Oh, she’s sick. | – 通常来看我的那个女孩呢 – 噢 她病了 |
[09:16] | Appendicitis. | 阑尾炎 |
[09:17] | Oh, Frank’s niece just had that. | 噢 Frank的侄女也有那病 |
[09:19] | – Hi, I’m Eunice. – Hi, Eunice. | – 你好 我是Eunice – 你好 Eunice |
[09:21] | – We’re talking to Louise. – Oh… | – 我们在跟Louise说话 – 哦 |
[09:22] | So, I have a really fun activity for today. | 我今天准备了一个非常有趣的活动 |
[09:25] | – We are going to… – You know what? | – 我们要 – 你们知道吗 |
[09:26] | I was wrong. Frank’s niece had a botched uterus. | 我记错了 Frank的侄女得了子宫瘤 |
[09:29] | Thank you for that visual, Eunice. | 谢谢你提供这个信息 Eunice |
[09:30] | I thought we could do an oral history project on your family. | 我觉得我们可以做一个你家庭的口述史 |
[09:34] | Wouldn’t that be a hoot? | 是不是很有趣 |
[09:35] | Oh, I guess so. | 哦 可能吧 |
[09:36] | Well, I was born during the Depression, | 我出生在大萧条时期 |
[09:38] | and I had to sleep in a dresser drawer till I was three. | 所以直到三岁我都睡在梳妆台抽屉里 |
[09:41] | Yeah, this is more of a recent history. | 呃 我们聊一些近期的事儿 |
[09:43] | Like, in the last week or so, have you had any visits from family? | 就 比如说上周啊什么的 有没有家里的人来拜访你 |
[09:45] | I don’t have any relatives,except for my grandson, | 我除了孙子之外没有任何亲戚啊 |
[09:48] | who I haven’t seen in seven years. | 我也七年没见他了 |
[09:50] | Thank you for reminding me of that. | 谢谢你让我想起这事 |
[09:53] | Yeah, we all have family problems. | 嗯 我们谁都有点家庭问题 |
[09:54] | The question is, are you going to see him soon? | 问题是 你近期会见着他吗 |
[09:56] | How do I know? He never calls me. | 我怎么知道 他从来没给我打过电话 |
[09:58] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[09:59] | I was born in the Depression too, | 我也是出生在大萧条时期 |
[10:00] | but we were extremely rich. | 不过我家超级有钱 |
[10:03] | – We had a chambermaid. – Not now, Eunice. | – 我们有女仆的 – 现在不是聊这些的时候 Eunice |
[10:05] | Okay, so we are way behind. | 好的 我们已经远远落下进度了 |
[10:07] | Picking out napkins took up a shockingly large part of the day, | 挑餐巾占据了这一天里惊人的一大部分 |
[10:09] | which is funny, because in my regular life, | 好玩的是 在我的日常生活里 |
[10:11] | – I don’t use napkins ever. – That’s gross, | – 我从来不用餐巾 – 好恶心 |
[10:13] | but the good news is, your groom gut is all fired up. | 不过好事儿是 你的新郎直觉简直大爆发 |
[10:16] | She sure is, and she’s hungry for tasks. | 她当然爆发了 并且如饥似渴寻求任务 |
[10:18] | – Your groom gut is a woman? – Yeah, why? | – 你的新郎直觉是个女的 – 对啊 咋了 |
[10:19] | – I think it’s really cool. – Oh, thanks! | – 很赞 – 谢谢 |
[10:21] | All right, let’s crush this list. | 好吧 来 火力全开把待办全办完 |
[10:23] | Calla lilies? Do you think I’m planning a funeral? | 马蹄莲 你觉得我是要办葬礼吗 |
[10:25] | I want dahlias. | 我要大丽花 |
[10:27] | No, no, no. Brown sprinkles at the ice cream bar? | 不不不 冰激凌上撒褐色巧克力碎 |
[10:31] | Do you think I’m planning a funeral? | 你以为我办丧礼呢吗 |
[10:32] | Give me rainbow! | 我要彩虹的 |
[10:33] | Mini lamb shanks? | 小羊羔腿 |
[10:34] | Do you think I’m planning a funeral? | 你觉得我是要办葬礼吗 |
[10:36] | Swap ’em out for some tiny tuna tacos. | 把它们换成小小金枪鱼墨西哥玉米卷 |
[10:39] | Why do you keep saying the funeral thing? | 你怎么老提葬礼的事 |
[10:41] | Because my groom gut has a catchphrase. | 因为我的新郎直觉有个口头禅 |
[10:43] | Doy. | 很明显嘛 |
[10:44] | Hey, Sarge, look at this! | 警长 看这个 |
[10:46] | I cleared all my alarms. We’re amazing! | 全部警报都清除了 我们简直棒呆了 |
[10:48] | Should we start a business | 我们是不是该开始创业 |
[10:48] | where we just become professional choosers? | 主业就是专业地帮人挑选东西 |
[10:50] | We could call it… “Pro-Choice Industries.” | 公司就叫 “选择优先产业” |
[10:52] | Jake Jake? | |
[10:53] | You’re right, that name is needlessly political, | 你说得对 这个名称没必要这么有政治性 |
[10:55] | but the business idea is solid. | 但这门生意是敲定了 |
[10:56] | No, I’m not talking about that. All those decisions you made? | 我不是在说这个 你所做的那些决定 |
[10:59] | You are way over budget. | 你远远地超出预算了 |
[11:01] | Oh, no. My groom gut is a fancy bitch. | 噢不 我的新郎直觉就是个花俏的小婊砸 |
[11:05] | Well, our only lead turned to crap. | 我们唯一的线索变成了一坨屎 |
[11:07] | Let me go back in there. | 让我再去试一次 |
[11:08] | I just need a little more time with Louise. | 我只是需要和Louise多呆会儿 |
[11:09] | Did you see Eunice? | 你看到Eunice了吗 |
[11:11] | She was practically humping my leg. | 她基本就是在蹭我大腿 |
[11:12] | No, dude, it’s over. We lost Sergio. | 不 老兄 结束了 我们跟丢了Sergio |
[11:15] | Oh, God, I just wanna crush something. | 天呐 我真想弄碎点什么 |
[11:17] | – Look, we will find him. – No, we won’t. | – 听着 我们会找到他的 – 不 不会的 |
[11:19] | I thought I was a better cop than I was seven years ago, | 我以为相比七年前 我现在是个更好的警察 |
[11:21] | but I’m not. I’m still the same loser | 但并不是这样 我还是当初那个 |
[11:23] | who lost him back then. Stupid loser! | 跟丢他的失败者 愚蠢的失败者 |
[11:26] | That’s very wasteful. | 那样很浪费 |
[11:28] | Thank you for your wisdom. Greatest generation. | 多谢你明智的提醒 最伟大的一代啊 |
[11:31] | Look, you didn’t lose him back then. | 听着 你之前也没有跟丢他 |
[11:33] | Yes, I did. I had him cornered | 我就是有 我把他逼到角落里 |
[11:35] | – and I lost him. – No. | – 然后给弄丢了 – 不 |
[11:36] | I lost him. | 是我弄丢了他 |
[11:37] | I’m the one who let him get away the first time. | 第一次的时候是我让他跑掉的 |
[11:40] | – What? – When we had him cornered in that warehouse, | – 什么 – 当我们在那个仓库把他围困住的时候 |
[11:42] | you told me to cover the back. | 你让我去守住后门 |
[11:43] | I thought I heard something on the roof and I left my post. | 我以为我听到房顶上有动静 我就擅自离开了 |
[11:46] | You always wondered how he got away? | 你总是想搞清楚他是怎么跑掉的吗 |
[11:48] | I let him. It was my fault. | 我让他跑掉的 是我的错 |
[11:51] | – And I never told you. – Seriously? | – 而我一直没告诉你 – 真的吗 |
[11:54] | Hey, Louise Mindar has been signed out of the building | Louise Mindar刚刚签字离开了 |
[11:57] | for a therapy appointment, but she doesn’t do therapy | 说是预约了心理治疗 她从来不做这种治疗 |
[11:59] | and hasn’t left the premises in years. | 并且已经好几年没离开这栋楼了 |
[12:01] | Oh, my God, she must be going to see Sergio. | 我的天 她一定是去见Sergio |
[12:03] | – Maybe. – Definitely! | – 可能吧 – 一定是 |
[12:05] | Rosa, we have a lead! We finally have a lead! | Rosa 我们有线索了 终于有了条线索 |
[12:07] | Whatever. I’m not talking to you. | 随便吧 我不要跟你说话 |
[12:09] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[12:11] | That seems like a good thing. Why isn’t she happier? | 听起来是好消息 她怎么不高兴 |
[12:13] | There’s a lot going on that I can’t explain, Ezra! | 现在有太多事情我一言难尽了 Ezra |
[12:16] | But thank you. Seriously, you saved the day. | 不过谢谢你 真的 你简直是大救星 |
[12:28] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[12:29] | Following an old lady, | 跟踪着一位老婆婆 |
[12:30] | about to catch our white whale. | 马上就要将我们的”白鲸”收入囊中了 |
[12:32] | Ah, just another exciting day for the sleuth sisters. | 又是警探姐妹花刺激的一天呐 |
[12:36] | That’s a name I just came up with. | 我刚刚想到的这个名字 |
[12:38] | If you like it, stay silent. | 你喜欢的话 就别说话 |
[12:40] | Good, I like it too. That’s our name forever. | 很好 我也喜欢 我们之后就叫这个了 |
[12:42] | Oh, that’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[12:44] | The nursing home’s calling me. Hello? | 养老院给我打电话了 喂 |
[12:46] | Hello, this is Eunice, | 喂 我是Eunice |
[12:47] | the lady from the home with the chambermaid. | 家里有女仆的那位女士 |
[12:49] | – Yes. – I mentioned Frank’s niece’s botched uterus. | – 好的 – 我之前有提到Frank外甥女的子宫很糟糕 |
[12:52] | We know who you are, Eunice. | 我们记得你 Eunice |
[12:53] | What can I help you with? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[12:54] | You said to call you if I saw anything peculiar. | 你说如果我看见奇怪的事 就打给你 |
[12:57] | There’s a very strange man in Louise’s room, | Louise房间里有个很奇怪的男人 |
[13:00] | digging around while she’s away. | 在她不在的时候到处翻东西 |
[13:02] | – Isn’t that peculiar? – Can I put you on hold? | – 那算奇怪的事吗 – 你先别挂电话 |
[13:04] | Is there music? | 会有音乐吗 |
[13:05] | I love the mu… | 我喜欢那 |
[13:07] | I bet that’s Sergio. | 我打赌那就是Sergio |
[13:08] | I bet he set up this whole Louise thing | 他一定是策划了这整个Louise骗局 |
[13:09] | as a distraction to get us out of the nursing home | 声东击西把我们从养老院引出来 |
[13:11] | because that’s where he stashed his cash | 因为他去巴拉圭之前 |
[13:13] | before he went to Paraguay. | 把钱都藏那儿了 |
[13:14] | Damn it, I wish there was some way to know | 该死 真希望有什么办法能确定 |
[13:16] | if that peculiar man was Sergio. | 那个奇怪男人是不是Sergio呢 |
[13:18] | Eunice, what did the man smell like? | Eunice 那个人闻起来如何 |
[13:20] | Like an English garden. | 宛如英式花园 |
[13:24] | Okay, I have a plan to get us back on budget. | 好了 我有个能回归预算内的计划 |
[13:26] | I got my groom gut to agree to a more basic wine package. | 我说服了我的新郎直觉采用更基础的酒品包装 |
[13:29] | Basic meaning simple, or basic meaning “Basic”? | 基础是指简单 还是”基本款” |
[13:31] | Basic meaning “Basic,” Terry. | 基础就是指”基础” Terry |
[13:33] | We’re drinking the wine with the foot on the label, | 我们就脚踩着酒瓶标签别让人看见 |
[13:34] | but it’s a huge savings and we can make up the rest | 但这能省下不少 如果我们自己装好礼品袋的话 |
[13:36] | if we just assemble the gift bags ourselves. | 就能补上剩下的差额 |
[13:38] | Okay, we can do that. | 行啊 我们可以的 |
[13:40] | How much work can that possibly be? | 这能有多大工作量 |
[13:41] | Here are Amy’s instructions. | 这是Amy的指导说明 |
[13:43] | “Place eight Jordan almonds… two pink, two blue,” | “将八颗西班牙大杏仁 粉色两颗 蓝色两颗” |
[13:45] | “Two white, and two purple… at the center” | “白色两颗 紫色两颗 放置于方形的” |
[13:46] | “of the organza square. Draw the corners to a point” | “透明硬纱中央 把四个角拉到一起” |
[13:49] | “And use the two-centimeter ribbon” | “然后用两厘米宽的缎带” |
[13:50] | “to cinch into a mini-bag.” Good lord. | “将其系成一个小包包” 我的老天爷 |
[13:52] | – That doesn’t sound so bad. – That’s step one… of 38. | – 听起来没那么糟 – 那是38步中的第一步 |
[13:55] | We don’t have time for that! We need help. | 我们没时间干这个 我们需要救援 |
[13:57] | – We need to hire a team. – I know, | – 我们得雇个团队 – 我知道 |
[13:59] | but there’s no money in the budget. | 但预算里没钱了 |
[14:01] | Unless… maybe we could find people | 除非 我们能找到 |
[14:02] | that were willing to work for something other than money. | 愿意干活但是不把钱当报酬的人 |
[14:05] | Hey, Hitchcock and Scully! How would you two like to earn some candy almonds? | Hitchcock和Scully 你们俩想不想赚点杏仁糖 |
[14:10] | You got our attention. | 你成功吸引了我们的注意 |
[14:12] | – Water bottle. – Nut assortment. | – 一瓶水 – 混合坚果 |
[14:13] | – Local jam. – Jake and Amy cookie. | – 本地果酱 – Jake和Amy饼干 |
[14:14] | – Cone of pretzels. – Jordan almonds, and… | – 圆锥形椒盐脆饼 – 西班牙大杏仁 然后还有 |
[14:16] | Aspirin for the morning after. | 为宿醉后准备的阿司匹林 |
[14:18] | – Cake pops. – And cinch and… | – 棒棒糖蛋糕 – 然后系缎带 然后就 |
[14:20] | – Done. – Blink. | – 大功告成 – 一眨眼 |
[14:21] | Block. | 障碍就攻破 |
[14:23] | Sir, Olivia Crawford is on her way up. | 长官 Olivia Crawford正往这儿来 |
[14:25] | I know. I invited her. | 我知道 我让她来的 |
[14:26] | Did you change your mind about the whispering? | 你对风言风语大作战改变主意了吗 |
[14:28] | ‘Cause we came up with some dandies. | 我们可想出了些好点子 |
[14:29] | I heard she’s a day drinker. | 我听说她喜欢白天喝酒 |
[14:31] | I heard she doesn’t like me. | 我听说她不喜欢我 |
[14:33] | I actually did hear that. Officer Thomas told me. | 实际上我真的听说了 Thomas警官告诉我的 |
[14:35] | I told you I wouldn’t be doing that. | 我说过了我不会那么做的 |
[14:37] | I’ve come up with a different plan | 我想出了个别的方案 |
[14:38] | – and I’ve implemented it. – Raymond. | – 并且已经执行了 – Raymond |
[14:39] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[14:42] | – You have goop in your eye. – No, I don’t. | – 你眼里有眼屎 – 不 我没有 |
[14:44] | I rinsed my eyes before you arrived. | 你到之前我就清理过眼睛了 |
[14:45] | Fine. What’s this about? | 好吧 有什么事 |
[14:47] | I wanted to let you know that I’ve thought it over, | 我想跟你说我仔细考虑过了 |
[14:49] | and I’ve been acting selfishly. | 我之前一直很自私 |
[14:51] | I wasn’t considering what’s best for this city. | 我没有考虑到城市的最大利益 |
[14:53] | That’s why, before you got here, | 这就是为什么 在你来这儿之前 |
[14:55] | I sent a letter withdrawing my name | 我写了封信 |
[14:57] | – from the commissioners race. – What? | – 退出局长的竞争 – 什么 |
[14:58] | – No! – You’re young and smart and progressive | – 不 – 你年轻聪慧 也具有进步性 |
[15:01] | and a hell of a lot better than John Kelly. | 比那个John Kelly要强多了 |
[15:02] | I’ve been waiting my entire career for a commissioner like you. | 我整个职业生涯都在等一个像你这样的局长 |
[15:04] | – Captain… – If I have to be the bigger person | – 警监 – 如果我必须成为那个退一步 |
[15:06] | to open the doors to change, then… | 使得改革大门得以打开的人 那么 |
[15:07] | I also felt bad. | 我同样感到愧疚 |
[15:09] | And I also sent in a letter | 我也写了封信 |
[15:10] | withdrawing my name from contention. | 退出这次竞争 |
[15:15] | We just made John Kelly commissioner. | 我们刚让John Kelly当上了局长 |
[15:17] | Not if we get those letters back before anyone reads them. | 如果在有人读到这些信前把它们拿回来的话就不会了 |
[15:20] | – Are you too old to run? – Are you too inexperienced | – 你太年老无法胜任了吗 – 你是太缺乏经验 |
[15:22] | to know that power-walking is a far more efficient | 所以不知道健走是一项更有效 |
[15:25] | and sustainable method of hurrying? | 且持久的赶时间方式吗 |
[15:26] | Burn. | 糗了吧 |
[15:30] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[15:32] | We’re actually gonna get these gift bags | 我们真的能在会场关门前 |
[15:34] | to the venue before they close. Thank you, Terry. | 把这些礼品袋送过去 多谢了 Terry |
[15:36] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我啊 |
[15:37] | Hitchcock and Scully did more than I did. | Hitchcock和Scully比我做得多 |
[15:38] | Yeah, but you had to hold your hand near their mouth | 是啦 但你得在喂他们杏仁的时候 |
[15:40] | when you fed them those almonds. | 得把你的手伸到他们嘴附近 |
[15:41] | And that’s scary. We’re like snapping turtles. | 那可吓人了 我们就像鳄龟一样 |
[15:43] | Exactly. All right, let’s get going. | 所言极是 好了 我们出发吧 |
[15:45] | Those chocolates are gonna melt. | 那些巧克力要化了 |
[15:46] | Oop. Open up. | 把门打开 |
[15:48] | – I gave you the keys. – Oh, right. | – 我把钥匙给你了 – 对噢 |
[15:49] | Um… oh, no. Where did I put them? | 我把它们放哪儿呢 |
[15:51] | Let’s see. I had them in my left hand, | 想想 我把它们放左手了 |
[15:53] | and then I went to open the trunk, | 然后我去开后备箱 |
[15:55] | so I switched to my right hand. | 所以换成右手拿 |
[15:56] | Oh, but then I had to sneeze, and I thought, | 但是我又得打喷嚏 我就想 |
[15:58] | “I don’t want to sneeze on these keys.” | “我可不想打喷嚏到这些钥匙上” |
[15:59] | Dr. Seuss. Not really, but should be. | 苏斯博士这么说过 其实没有 但他应该这样说 |
[16:01] | “Do not sneeze on my keys. Do not wheeze on my keys.” | “不要打喷嚏到我的钥匙上 不要咳嗽到我的钥匙上” |
[16:04] | “Do not sneeze on your knees on my keys, if you please.” | “不要跪着打喷嚏到我的钥匙上 麻烦你了” |
[16:08] | Jake, could you please move along on this thought journey? | Jake 麻烦你跟着你的思路讲下去 别再发散了 |
[16:10] | Yeah, right, sorry. Okay, so then I put them on top of a plastic tub, | 好 你说的对 不好意思 所以我把它们放到了塑料桶上 |
[16:12] | which is… | 塑料桶呢 |
[16:14] | locked inside the car. | 被锁在了车里面 |
[16:16] | The keys are locked inside the car! | 钥匙被锁在了车里面 |
[16:18] | Why? | 搞什么啊 |
[16:21] | – He’s gone. – Look at the vent. | – 他不见了 – 看那个通风口 |
[16:24] | We were right. He came back for the cash. | 我们是对的 他回来拿了钱 |
[16:26] | Hi, it’s Eunice, the lady with the chambermaid. | 你好 我是Eunice 家里有女仆的那位女士 |
[16:28] | Yes, Eunice, we know who you are. | 知道了 Eunice 我们知道你是谁 |
[16:30] | That man is in the hall right now. | 那个男人现在正在大厅了里 |
[16:32] | – What? – Ooh. | – 什么 -唔 |
[16:33] | He’s heading for the back exit! | 他在往后门跑 |
[16:38] | Look! There’s Sergio. | 看 Sergio在那儿 |
[16:39] | Damn it! He’s getting away again. | 该死 他又要逃掉了 |
[16:40] | Not this time, partner. See you on the ground. | 这次不会 搭档 我们楼下见 |
[16:42] | – What? – You’re mine, Sergio! | – 啥 – 你是我的了 Sergio |
[16:45] | Ow! | 噢 |
[16:48] | Did he get away? | 他逃掉了吗 |
[16:50] | Yes. Very easily. | 是啊 轻而易举地 |
[16:56] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈刚才在想什么 |
[16:58] | You’re lucky you just dislocated your knee. | 你只是膝关节脱臼了简直万幸 |
[16:59] | How do you know it’s dislocated? | 你怎么知道它脱臼了 |
[17:00] | I went to med school for three years. | 我上了三年的医学院 |
[17:02] | – You did? When? – That’s not the point! | – 真的吗 什么时候 – 这不是关键点 |
[17:03] | Why did you jump off the building? | 你为什么要从楼上跳下去 |
[17:04] | I was trying to make up for letting him get away seven years ago. | 我想补救七年前让他逃走的错 |
[17:07] | What? I don’t care about that. | 什么 我才不在意那个呢 |
[17:09] | You had an instinct. You followed it | 你跟随了你的第六感 |
[17:10] | and you were wrong. That happens to everybody. | 然后出错了 每人都会犯错 |
[17:12] | I care that you lied to me. | 我在意的是你骗了我 |
[17:13] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[17:15] | we didn’t know each other well back then, | 我们当时还没那么熟 |
[17:17] | and, to be honest, when I first got to the Nine-Nine, | 而且说实话 我最开始刚进99分局的时候 |
[17:20] | I was a little intimidated by you. | 我有点怕你 |
[17:23] | Good. Go on. | 好的 然后呢 |
[17:24] | And then it got more and more awkward to bring up, | 然后事后再提只会更尴尬 |
[17:25] | so… I never did. | 所以我一直没说 |
[17:27] | I just hoped that we’d catch him eventually | 我只希望我们最终抓住他 |
[17:29] | and you’d never be tipped off to the fact that I let him go. | 你就不会因为我放走他而生气 |
[17:33] | Oh! | 哦 |
[17:36] | What are you doing with your face and your voice? | 你干嘛脸皱着发出那样的声音 |
[17:37] | I had an epiphany and I got real excited. | 我刚才顿悟了特别兴奋 |
[17:38] | I moved my knee and now I hurt a-real bad. | 然后我挪动了我的膝盖 痛死我了 |
[17:41] | Okay, breathe through the pain | 好的 深呼吸就不痛了 |
[17:42] | and tell me what you figured out. | 然后告诉我你想到了什么 |
[17:43] | Someone tipped off Sergio | 有人给Sergio放口风 |
[17:44] | that the cops were visiting his grandmother, | 说有警察拜访他的祖母 |
[17:45] | and there was only one person that knew we were cops. | 只有一个人知道我们是警察 |
[17:47] | That nurse who hates old people, Ezra. | 那个讨厌老人的护工 Ezra |
[17:49] | Of course. Never leave your money unprotected. | 那是自然 永远不要让你的钱无人看管 |
[17:51] | That’s the first thing I learned in business school. | 这是我商学院学到的第一件事 |
[17:52] | You also went to business school? | 你还上过商学院 |
[17:54] | Yeah, and I also have a pilot’s license. Whatever. | 是的 我还有飞行员执照 不重要 |
[17:56] | Point is, now we have a link to Sergio, | 关键的是 我们现在有线人找得到Serigo |
[17:57] | So let’s go get him. | 我们去抓他吧 |
[17:58] | So we’re good? You’re not mad at me anymore? | 所以我们和好了 你不生我气了吧 |
[18:01] | No. You’re about to be real mad at me | 不了 但你马上要很生我的气 |
[18:04] | For what? | 为啥 |
[18:04] | ‘Cause I’m gonna reset your knee. | 因为我要给你膝盖复位 |
[18:05] | – Look at the bunny. – Huh? | – 看这个小兔兔 – 哈 |
[18:07] | I called the locksmith. | 我给锁匠打了电话 |
[18:09] | He said an hour. That means two hours minimum. | 他说等一个小时 意味着至少要俩小时 |
[18:11] | We can’t wait that long. | 我们等不到那么久 |
[18:12] | Our little cookie faces are already melting. | 我们饼干的脸已经开始融化了 |
[18:13] | We look like a couple of Slimers. | 我们看起来像一群黏液怪 |
[18:15] | Yeah, those cookies are definitely ruined. | 是啊 那些饼干肯定毁了 |
[18:17] | – I’ll take them off your hands. – You’re a good person, Scully. | – 我可以帮你解决掉他们 – 你真是个好人啊 Scully |
[18:20] | This is crazy. | 这太蠢了 |
[18:21] | Why don’t you have a backup key, Terry? | 你怎么没有把备用钥匙呢 Terry |
[18:23] | The dealer tried charging me an extra $300 for it. | 那个零售商要额外收我300刀 |
[18:25] | I told him I didn’t want it | 我跟他说我不想要 |
[18:26] | because Terry never loses his key. | 因为Terry我从来不会弄掉钥匙 |
[18:29] | Yeah, but Jake does. | 是啊 但是Jake我会啊 |
[18:30] | You always have to plan around me. I’m a part of your life. | 你永远得把我考虑进去 我是你生活的一部分 |
[18:33] | All right, look. We only have one option left. | 好的 听着 我们只剩下了一个选择 |
[18:34] | You’re gonna have to pick up the car and carry it to the venue. | 你只有抬起这个车把它运到会场去 |
[18:36] | Well, how will we get the bags out? | 那我们怎么把袋子拿出来呢 |
[18:37] | Is that seriously your only problem with what i just said? | 我说了一大堆你真的只对这个有问题么 |
[18:39] | Pretty much. | 差不多是吧 |
[18:40] | This was a test. | 这是个考验 |
[18:41] | These tasks were a way for me to prove | 我得通过这些考验来证明 |
[18:43] | I was gonna be a good husband, | 我会成为一个好丈夫 |
[18:44] | and I failed! | 然而我失败了 |
[18:45] | Jake, being a good husband | Jake 当一个好丈夫 |
[18:47] | doesn’t mean you have to pass some test | 不意味着你非得通过什么考验 |
[18:48] | or do everything right. | 或者不犯错误 |
[18:50] | Do you have any idea how often I mess things up? | 你知道我多么经常搞砸事情么 |
[18:52] | So you’re a bad husband too? | 所以你也是个糟糕的丈夫 |
[18:53] | No. Definitely not. | 不 当然不 |
[18:55] | You’re cutting in too soon before the point. – Sorry. | – 你插话太快我还没说到点上 – 抱歉 |
[18:57] | Look, being a good husband | 听着 当一个好丈夫 |
[18:58] | is about caring enough to try. | 意味着足够在乎到去尝试 |
[19:00] | This whole day, you’ve been doing | 这一整天 你一直在 |
[19:01] | everything possible to make sure Amy was happy. | 想尽一切办法保证让Amy开心 |
[19:04] | You keep doing that, you gonna be okay, | 你保持这样 你会做得很好 |
[19:06] | even if you make some mistakes. | 哪怕你犯错误 |
[19:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:10] | Thanks, Terry. | 谢了 Terry |
[19:12] | Hiyah! | 哈呀 |
[19:13] | What the hell? My van! | 你搞什么 我的车 |
[19:15] | – What are you doing? – Whatever it takes to make Amy happy. | – 你搞什么啊 – 不惜代价让Amy开心 |
[19:17] | You told me to do this. | 你告诉我这么做的 |
[19:18] | Now, let’s get these gift bags to the venue! | 现在我们把这些礼品袋运到会场去吧 |
[19:21] | Oh, my God! Why did you do that? | 我的天 你为什么要这么干 |
[19:24] | Because I care! Oh, I feel so good. | 因为我在乎 哦 我感觉太好了 |
[19:26] | Why’d you break a second window, fool? | 你为什么要打碎第二扇窗户 傻瓜 |
[19:28] | You know, you’re really stepping on my moment here, Terry. | 你知道 你真的打搅到我的时刻了 Terry |
[19:30] | I love Amy Santiago! | 我爱Amy Santiago |
[19:32] | We’re gonna take each other’s names! | 我们将要用上彼此的姓氏 |
[19:34] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[19:41] | Boyle, watch the door. | Boyle 看着门 |
[19:42] | Watch the door. That’s the job they always give the coolest guy in the heist. | 看着门 抢劫中人们总让最酷的人干这个 |
[19:46] | Everyone else, dig in. | 其他人 好好翻 |
[19:47] | We’re looking for any letter addressed to Deputy Commissioner Stevenson. | 我们要找任何写给副局长Stevenson的信 |
[19:50] | Are we even sure they’re here? | 我们确定这里面有么 |
[19:52] | I messengered mine over. | 我把我的送到这了 |
[19:53] | There are only three building-wide distributions a day. | 一天只有三次跨楼的分送 |
[19:55] | The next one isn’t until 6:00 p.M., | 下一次六点才开始 |
[19:56] | so we still have 22 minutes. | 我们还有22分钟 |
[19:57] | What are we looking for? Can you describe the envelope? | 我们在找什么 你能描述下信封的样子吗 |
[20:00] | It was a white number ten. | 白色十号信封 |
[20:01] | It’s the same kind you use to send fan mail to yourself. | 和你用来给自己寄粉丝信的信封一样 |
[20:03] | I’ve never done that, | 我没那样干过 |
[20:04] | but I do know what envelopes my fans use, so that’s very helpful. | 但我的确知道我粉丝用什么信封 所以我知道了 |
[20:08] | Is this it? | 这个是吗 |
[20:10] | Yes! Well done, Olivia. | 是的 做得好 Olivia |
[20:12] | Okay, tear that up, | 好的 把它撕了 |
[20:13] | and now we just have to find your letter. | 现在我们只需要找到你的信 |
[20:15] | What are the dimensions of your envelope? | 你的信封什么尺寸 |
[20:17] | Zero by zero. | 没有尺寸 |
[20:21] | It’s too late for me. | 我已经晚了 |
[20:22] | I withdrew from the race by e-mail. | 我通过邮件退出竞选的 |
[20:23] | – What? – Yes, I used e-mail, | – 什么 – 是的 我发的邮件 |
[20:25] | because I’m not a million years old. | 因为我没有一百万岁那么老 |
[20:27] | Listen, the only reason why I even made it this far | 听着 我之所以做到这个地步 |
[20:29] | is because you stood up for me with the selection committee. | 是因为你在评选委员会面前支持我 |
[20:32] | I came here to make sure that | 我来这是为了确保 |
[20:33] | at least one of us stays in the running. | 我们其中至少一人还竞选 |
[20:35] | Someone has to beat John Kelly. | 有人必须打败John Kelly |
[20:37] | So you better get that damn job. | 所以你最好得到这该死的工作 |
[20:40] | ‘Cause I’m excited to have you as my commissioner. | 因为我很兴奋有你来当我的局长 |
[20:44] | Thank you, Olivia. | 谢谢你 Olivia |
[20:46] | And I’ll be excited for you to be commissioner after me. | 我也为你能在我之后当上局长感到兴奋 |
[20:48] | That’ll probably be in a matter of months, | 那估计也差不来几个月了 |
[20:49] | once you die from old age. | 等你因为年老而逝去 |
[20:52] | Go get ’em, Grandpa. | 拿下他们 老爷爷 |
[20:56] | Nurse Ezra, hey. Do you have a minute? | 护工 Ezra 你好 能打扰你一分钟么 |
[20:58] | I’m actually kind of busy right now. | 我现在其实很忙 |
[21:00] | Right, harboring a fugitive. Should I come back, or… | 对哦 忙着庇护逃犯 我是该过一会回来还是 |
[21:02] | he’s here and on the move! | 他就在这 正在行动 |
[21:14] | All right, Sergio. | 好了 Sergio |
[21:15] | We’ve been waiting seven years to say this. | 我们等了七年来说这句话 |
[21:17] | Sergio Mindar, you’re under arrest. | Sergio Mindar 你被逮捕了 |
[21:19] | That’s Y-O-U, apostrophe, R-E. | 就是你 衤皮 辶 隶 扌甫 了 |
[21:22] | I can’t believe you caught me. | 我不敢相信你抓住我了 |
[21:23] | Well, believe it. We’re an amazing team. | 相信吧 我们是个了不起的团队 |
[21:26] | – We’re the sleuth sisters. – Damn straight, we are. | – 我们是警探姐妹花 – 就是这样 |
[21:33] | – Lame. – Stay out of it, Sergio! | – 好垃圾 – 你别管 Sergio |