Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – Pigeon’s still here? – Yeah. – 鸽子还在那儿 – 嗯
[00:04] No matter what we do, he just won’t leave. 不管我们做什么 他就是不走
[00:05] The problem is you’re thinking like detectives. 问题是你在以警探的模式思考
[00:07] No, I’m definitely not. 不 我绝对没有
[00:08] When you should be thinking like a bird. 但你应该像鸟一样思考
[00:11] This is Operation: Saving Private Pigeon. 这是拯救大兵鸽子行动
[00:14] On my mark, I will turn on this fan, 听我口令 我会把这个风扇打开
[00:16] gently startling our bird due east, 轻轻的把鸽子吓到东边去
[00:18] into the file box canyon, 等它到档案盒大峡谷那
[00:19] where he will encounter Charles holding two pot lids. 就能看到Charles在拿着两个锅盖等着它
[00:22] He’ll bang them together, 他会用两个锅盖互相撞击
[00:23] forcing Private Pigeon into the ceiling there 逼迫大兵鸽子从这里飞向天花板
[00:26] and out of the ceiling there, 再从天花板的这个位置飞出来
[00:27] where he will be greeted by scary Rosa 飞出来之后就能收到吓死人Rosa
[00:29] holding a scary picture of an owl. 手持可怕猫头鹰照片的问候
[00:31] Now he’s playing our game. 它现在要遵循我们的游戏规则了
[00:32] He’ll veer left, into an upside down garbage can 它会往左飞向用曲棍球棒支起来的
[00:35] propped up by a hockey stick 大头朝下的垃圾桶
[00:36] and connected to a string that Gina is holding. 上面系着一根绳子 绳子另一端是Gina
[00:38] She pulls it, he is trapped, 她一拉绳子 鸽子就会被困住
[00:39] and Terry releases him outside. 然后Terry就能把它放飞自然了
[00:41] – Terry hates birds. – Okay, little friend. – Terry讨厌鸟类 – 好了 小朋友
[00:43] Let’s get you home to mama. 该回家找你妈妈了
[00:48] Oh, God. It flew right into the fan! 噢 天啊 它直直地朝着风扇飞去了
[00:50] It’s everywhere! There’s pigeon everywhere! 到处都是啊 鸽子弄得到处都是
[01:13] – Hey, Boyle. – Hey, Jake. – 嘿 Boyle – 嘿 Jake
[01:15] – Wait, what? – Hey, Jake. – 等等 你说什么 – 嘿 Jake
[01:16] Ahh! Bill, what are you doing here? 呃 Bill 你在这干什么
[01:18] I thought we agreed to meet only once a year 你不是同意我们一年只见一次
[01:19] for the Halloween Heist. 就只在万圣节盗窃的时候啊
[01:20] I’m here to deliver your quarterly NutriBoom shipment. 我是来这儿给你送每个季度营养爆弹的货源的
[01:22] It comes with both the amino acid reducer and extra amino acid, 里面既有氨基酸减少剂 又有额外的氨基酸补给
[01:25] so you get the perfect balance. 这样你就能达到完美平衡了
[01:26] What? No. I only signed up as a one-time payment bribe. 什么 我只不过是想贿赂你才花钱订的
[01:29] I’m not selling NutriBoom. It’s clearly a pyramid scheme. 我是不会卖营养爆弹的 这明显就是个传销组织
[01:31] First off, it’s not a pyramid scheme. 首先 这不是传销组织
[01:34] It’s a conical-tiered multi-flow-through 而是圆锥体分层多流向
[01:35] medical marketing entity. 医学市场推广经营体
[01:37] And secondly, you signed the contract. 其次 你已经签了合同
[01:38] “Permission to charge my card quarterly for the next 85 years.” “允许你每季度定期从我名下的卡中划钱 时间持续85年”
[01:42] This is written in white ink on white paper. 这是在白纸上用白字儿写的
[01:44] They do it that way so you can’t read it. 这样印就是为了让你看不出来
[01:45] Well, I did read it and I’m canceling the contract. 是吗 我看见了并且我要取消合同
[01:47] Canceling? If it was that easy to get out, 取消 要是这么容易就取消的话
[01:49] would I be here scamming my closest friends? 我能在这骗我最亲的朋友吗
[01:50] We’re your closest friends? 我们是你最亲的朋友吗
[01:52] What–whatever, I’m not accepting the shipment. 随便吧 我是不会收货的
[01:53] Jake, piece of advice: just give up. Jake 给你点建议 放弃吧
[01:55] It’s the Boyle way. Boyle家的人都是这么干的
[01:56] It’s why our family crest is a white flag. 所以我们的家徽是一面白旗
[01:58] That reminds me, Charles, 这倒提醒我了 Charles
[01:59] – your shipment’s downstairs. – Great. – 你的货在楼下 – 太好了
[02:00] – I’ll help you bring it up. – Charles, no. – 我去帮你拿上来 – Charles 不
[02:02] We’re gonna go down to that office and fight this thing. 我们要去那间办公室然后努力争取
[02:03] I need that money for my honeymoon. 我需要这笔钱来度蜜月
[02:05] Oh, my God. The honeymoon is on the line? 我的天啊 这关乎的是我的蜜月
[02:07] – And your money. – Eh. – 还有你的钱啊 – 嗯
[02:09] – Okay, great. Whatever gets you onboard. – Let’s go. – 好 太好了 只要你跟我一起去就行 – 走吧
[02:10] – For the honeymoon and no other reason. – All right. – 为了蜜月 别无其他 – 好吧
[02:12] Sergeant Santiago, Santiago警长
[02:13] commander of the Nine-Nine’s uniformed officers, 99分局警员的领导者
[02:16] – reporting for duty. – Hey! – 来此报道 – 嘿
[02:18] My first order as Sergeant, tell me I look dope. 我作为警长的一个命令 告诉我我很酷
[02:21] – You look dope. – You won’t be abusing – 你很酷 – 你不会这样对着楼下的
[02:23] your power like this with the officers downstairs, will you? 那些警员滥用职权的 对吧
[02:25] No! No, of course not. 不 不 当然不会
[02:27] I’m just excited for my first day. 只不过是第一天上岗我很兴奋
[02:28] Yes, I remember my first day as a sergeant. 嗯 我还记得我第一天做警长的时候
[02:30] I bet. 肯定记得
[02:31] My Uncle Geoffrey was struck by a subway and maimed. 我的叔叔Geoffrey被地铁撞残
[02:34] – Oh. – But the work aspect was quite exciting. – 噢 – 但是工作方面 还是很让人兴奋的
[02:37] Are you ready for your first briefing? 准备好做你第一次简报会议了吗
[02:38] Yes, I am fully prepared. 是的 完全准备好了
[02:41] I just wanna establish myself as a leader right away. 我想要立马给自己塑造一个领导者的形象
[02:43] Just be confident, deliberate and firm. 只要自信 从容 立场坚定就可以了
[02:46] You’ll know you have their respect 当你在停顿之后
[02:47] when you can take a moment… 还是能掌握他们的注意力时
[02:55] and still keep their attention. 你就知道你获得他们的尊敬了
[02:57] – Amazing. – That was captivating as hell. – 太棒了 – 刚才那简直太引人入胜了
[02:59] My recommendation would be you start with a small, attainable goal– 我建议你从小的可达成的目标开始
[03:02] something you can accomplish quickly, 那种你能很快
[03:03] perfectly and publicly. 很完美并且公开达成的目标
[03:05] The best way to lead is to always achieve all your goals. 做领导的最佳方法就是永远都要达成你的目标
[03:09] Cool. That’s not a ton of pressure. 酷 这压力一点也不大
[03:12] Well, it was meant to be. 嗯 你应该有压力
[03:13] Pressure’s an important part of success. 压力是成功重要的一部分
[03:14] Just remember, you represent 记住 你现在代表了
[03:16] all Latina policewomen right now. 所有拉丁裔的女警察
[03:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:23] Hello. Welcome to NutriServices. 你好 欢迎来到营养服务
[03:25] I’m Angela. How can I heal you today? 我是Angela 今天能为您治疗点什么
[03:28] Hi, Angela. Creepy greeting. 嗨 Angela 瘆人的问候语
[03:30] So not a big deal, there was just a little bit of a mix-up 也不是什么大事 就是有一点小混乱
[03:32] and we need to cancel our NutriConrtracts. 然后我们想要取消我们的营养合同
[03:34] Absolutely. It happens all the time. 没问题 这种事经常发生的
[03:36] All you need to do is sign a few things. 你们只需要签几个名字就可以了
[03:38] Ah. See, Charles, that is why you never give up. 啊 看Charles 这就是永不放弃的原因
[03:40] – I’ll also need $10,000. – What’s that? I’m sorry. – 我还需要1万美元 – 不好意思 什么玩意
[03:42] It’s payment for the last shipment. 是为了付最后一次送货的钱
[03:44] Plus the cancellation fee, plus the restocking fee 加上取消费 重新上货费
[03:45] plus something we call a coward’s charge. 再加上一个名为懦夫附加费的费用
[03:47] And that comes to $10,000. 总共是1万美元
[03:49] – Congratulations. – Thank you. – 恭喜你们 – 谢谢你
[03:51] I’ll write you a check. Is gratuity included? 我给你写张支票 小费算进去了吗
[03:53] Charles, no. Charles 不
[03:54] – Angela– – Yes? How can I heal you today? – Angela – 在呢 今天能为您治疗点什么
[03:56] Please stop saying that. 麻烦你别再说这句话了
[03:57] Look, you seem like a perfectly pleasant robot person, 这样吧 你看起来是个人特别好的机器人
[03:59] but there’s no way we’re giving you any more money. 但是我们绝对不会再多给你一毛钱了
[04:01] Ohh. Sorry for the misunderstanding. 噢 不好意思 我没把话说清楚
[04:03] For the no payment option, you just need to sign here. 如果不付钱的话 您只要在这里签名就可以了
[04:06] “Enrollment in NutriCore”? “营养核心报名表”
[04:08] It’s our charity organization. 是我们的慈善机构
[04:09] “Pay off your contracts in labor hours” “用接受创始人David Stovelman医剩的”
[04:11] “under the teachings of founder Docter David Stovelman.” “再教育时长来偿还您的合同款项”
[04:14] “Docter” Is spelled with an E? “医剩” 居然是剩不是生吗
[04:16] – It’s the British spelling – That can’t be right. – 英国人就是这么拼的 – 这怎么可能
[04:18] All right, look. I didn’t wanna have to do this, 好了 听着 我本来不想这么做的
[04:20] but we’re in the NYPD. 但是我们是纽约警察局的
[04:22] And if you don’t cooperate, we’ll have no choice 如果你不配合的话 那我们就只能
[04:24] but to file a report against the company. 对你们公司进行书面投诉了
[04:25] You signed a contract, and that is binding. 你们签了合同 合同是由法律效应的
[04:27] No one gets special treatment, Officer. 没有人能得到特殊优待 警官
[04:29] – Not even Jay. – Who? – 连Jay也不行 – 谁
[04:31] Jay Chandrasekhar, their celebrity spokesman. Jay Chandrasekhar 公司的明星代言人
[04:33] Oh, no way. The guy from “Super Troopers”? 噢 不是吧 那个演<超级骑警>的人
[04:34] Yep. He was also in “Beerfest.” 就是他 他还演过<酒国英雄榜>
[04:36] Now I have to get back to work, 我现在必须得继续工作了
[04:38] but allow me to introduce you to our complaint specialist. 请让我把你们转给我们的投诉专员
[04:40] This is Phil. He’s been assigned to intimidate you. 这位是Phil 他是专门派来吓唬你们的
[04:44] – Congratulations. – Thank you! – 恭喜你们 – 谢谢你
[04:45] Charles, stop thanking her. Charles 别再谢谢她了
[04:48] Hello, squad. I am Sergeant Amy Santiago 各位好 我是警长Amy Santiago
[04:51] and I’m your new commanding officer. 我是你们的新长官
[04:53] I have big plans for us, 我对大家寄予厚望
[04:55] but it’s always best to start with something small 但是我们应该从小事做起
[04:57] and do it perfectly. 并要做到最好
[04:59] So– 所以
[05:04] Sergeant, I know what we should start with. 警长 我知道我们应该从哪开始
[05:06] – Oh, I’m sorry, Officer– – Jennings. Gary Jennings. – 噢 不好意思 你是警官 – Jennings 我叫Gary Jennings
[05:09] Officer Jennings, I already have a plan. Jennings警官 我已经有了一个计划
[05:11] Okay, well, you just paused, 好吧 是这样 你刚才停顿了一下
[05:12] so I thought you were looking for suggestions, 所以我以为 你想看我们有没有什么建议
[05:13] – which I have a lot of. – Nope. – 而我有很多 – 并没有
[05:14] Not why I paused. 并不是我停顿的原因
[05:16] Anyway, our first order of business will be 不管怎样 我们第一个要执行的命令是
[05:19] updating the filing system, so– 更新文件归档系统 所以
[05:24] – We should use barcodes. – No, no, no, no. – 我们应该用上条形码 – 不 不 不
[05:26] No need to jump in. 不用突然插话进来
[05:27] I already have a system in mind. 我已经有一个想要实施的系统了
[05:29] Okay, well you just keep stopping, 好吧 只不过你不断地停顿
[05:30] – so I thought– – Ah–to pour water. – 所以我以为 – 停顿是为了倒水
[05:31] – Because I’m thirsty. – Got it. Great. – 因为我很渴 – 了解 没问题
[05:34] Now, let’s get into the details of this with– 现在 我们讲讲这个问题的一些细节
[05:37] Oh, my God! What, Gary? 我的天啊 Gary 你要干什么
[05:38] You’re spilling water everywhere. 你的水撒得到处都是
[05:42] Yes, I am. 没错 我撒得到处都是
[05:44] Because our first order of business 因为我们要执行的第一个任务是
[05:45] is cleaning this floor. 把地板擦干净
[05:48] Charles! Charles, come here. Charles Charles 过来
[05:50] I figured out how to get our money back. 我知道怎么把钱要回来了
[05:51] I knew you’d save our honeymoon. 我就知道你能拯救我们的蜜月
[05:53] – My honeymoon. – Whatever. – 是我的蜜月 – 随便吧
[05:54] Yeah, all right. So NutriBoom is a massive financial scam, right? 是的 这么说营养爆弹是个大型金融骗局 对吧
[05:57] If we can prove that, we could take down the whole company. 如果我们能证明 就能搞垮整个公司
[05:59] Oh, I don’t know. Are you sure you wanna take them on? 我不知道 你确定你想和他们对着干吗
[06:01] They’re pretty scary. 他们挺吓人的
[06:02] I mean, no one’s seen the CEO’s wife in years. 我是说 几年都没人见过总裁的老婆了
[06:04] People think she’s been murdered. 有人认为她已经被谋杀了
[06:05] That’s just a rumor. All right, here’s the plan: 只是谣言而已 好吧 我的计划是这样
[06:07] we infiltrate their headquarters and get their financial records. 我们潜入他们的总部 把财务记录弄到手
[06:10] But how do we get in, you ask? 但是你可能会问 我们怎么进去呢
[06:11] By attending today’s meeting of President’s Club 我们去参加今天的总裁俱乐部
[06:13] Admiral Level NutriMasters at the NutriTower Life Base. 都是上将级别的营养大师 地点是营养塔楼生活基地
[06:14] 营养爆弹 您已达到上将等级
[06:16] I don’t know, they know we’re cops, 我不知道 他们知道我们是警察
[06:17] we can’t just walk in. 我们不能随随便便走进去
[06:18] Correct. We can’t walk right in, 对 我们不能直接走进去
[06:19] but we know someone who’s a high-level NutriBoom distributor who can. 但我们认识一个能进去的营养爆弹高层经销商
[06:23] And he look exactly like you. 而且他和你长得一模一样
[06:25] Hey, guys. 嗨 你俩
[06:25] I don’t know. You really think it’ll work? 我不知道 你真觉得这样能行吗
[06:27] Charles, it has to. Charles 这必须得行
[06:28] It’s for our honeymoon. 这是为了我们的蜜月
[06:31] You said “Our”. 你说了”我们的”
[06:36] Okay, the meeting at NutriBoom HQ starts in two hours. 营养爆弹总部的会议两小时后开始
[06:39] Charles, you’re going as Bill Charles 你扮作Bill进入
[06:40] and I’m going as one of your NutriCruits. 而我是你招的一个营养新人
[06:42] Bill, did you bring those things I asked for? Bill 我要的东西你带来了吗
[06:43] Yep, all of my belongings that you’ll need are in this suitcase. 带来了 所有你要的我的东西都在这个包里
[06:48] Why is it vibrating? Is your cell phone in here? 它为什么在振动 你的手机在里面吗
[06:50] No. 不在
[06:51] I’m sure it’s not a sex toy. 我确定不是性爱玩具
[06:53] All right, these people really know Bill, 好了 这些人非常熟悉Bill
[06:54] so you’re gonna have to become him. 所以你得完全变成他
[06:55] I can’t believe I’m about to say this, 我不相信我会说出这种话
[06:57] but Bill, tell us all about yourself. 但Bill 跟我们谈谈你自己
[06:59] Let’s start with my whole family history. 从我整个家族历史开始讲起吧
[07:01] I was abandoned at a playground as an infant. 我还是个婴儿的时候被丢弃在操场上
[07:04] And here I am. 然后我现在在这儿
[07:05] Oh. That was the whole thing. 这就是全部的故事啊
[07:06] Well, sad. But easier than remembering a bunch of names. 有些可怜 但比记一堆名字容易多了
[07:10] Okay, tell us more. 好吧 告诉我们点别的
[07:11] Now, here’s a list of all the nicknames I go by. 这是我所有的绰号
[07:13] Big Bill, Big Eric, Big Drew, Big Dave, Super Thick– 大Bill 大Eric 大Drew 大Dave 超级愚蠢
[07:16] Just write them all down for us. 直接全都写下来给我们
[07:17] And that’s why the number of belly buttons I have is… 所以我的肚脐眼的个数是
[07:20] – Two. – One. – 两个 – 一个
[07:22] – Zero. – Ahh. – 没有 – 啊
[07:24] – Hello. – Hello. – 你好 – 你好
[07:25] – Hello. – Hello. – 你好 – 你好
[07:27] – Hello. – Hello. – 你好 – 你好
[07:28] – Hello. – Hello. – 你好 – 你好
[07:29] Hello. 你好
[07:30] That’s it. Okay, now let’s work on your wink. 够了 好吧 现在我们来学习一下眨眼
[07:34] Almost. Now think, 差不多了 现在这么想
[07:36] only you and I know our naughty little secret. 只有你和我知道我们淘气的小秘密
[07:42] Okay, I think Boyle’s ready. 好了 我觉得Boyle准备好了
[07:44] That’s a no-go, Amigo. 这样不行 朋友
[07:45] If you really wanna pass as me, 如果你真的想装作是我
[07:46] you’re gonna need to learn my patented neck massage technique. 你必须得学会我个人独有的颈部按摩技术
[07:49] I think I’ve learned enough. 我觉得我学得够多了
[07:50] Yeah, I don’t really see that coming up. 对 我也觉得不需要这个了
[07:51] Thanks for your help, Bill. 感谢你的帮助 Bill
[07:53] So how did your first briefing go, Sergeant? 你的第一次简报会议开得怎么样 警长
[07:55] Did you give the squad a simple goal? 你是不是给警员们下了一个简单的指令
[07:57] Revamping the filing system. 改进归档系统
[07:59] Mm, smart. Sounds very easy. 聪明 听起来很容易
[08:01] I assume it’s been a success? 我猜会议开得很成功吧
[08:03] Yes. It’s been… 是的 会议开得
[08:05] all types of successes. 各种成功
[08:07] Rousing, resounding… 振奋人心 余音绕梁
[08:10] smashing. 轰动全场
[08:12] Oh, it’s good to hear. Remember, failure… 太好了 记住 失败
[08:15] is for failures. 是留给失败者的
[08:16] Good thing I’m not a failure. 幸好我不是失败者
[08:19] Guys, I lied. My briefing was a total failure. 大家 我说谎了 我的简报会议搞得一团糟
[08:21] But you told Captain Holt it went great in such a normal way. 但你如此淡定地跟Holt警监说一切都很顺利
[08:24] I’m a terrible manager. 我是名糟糕的管理者
[08:26] I’ve got this super eager know-it-all on my squad 我的小队里上有个超级自大无所不知的人
[08:28] who keeps derailing me with all his ideas 他不停地提各种意见打乱了我的思路
[08:30] and I can’t get anything done. 我什么事都做不了
[08:31] Aww, you got an Amy. 啊 你碰上了一个Amy
[08:33] – Oh, she’s got an Amy. – It’s pretty normal. – 她碰上了Amy – 这挺正常的
[08:34] Yeah, she got one of her, right? 是啊 她碰着了一个和自己一样的人 对吧
[08:36] Like a pet. Takes one to know one, I guess. 像一只宠物 同类最了解同类 我猜
[08:38] No, he is not an Amy. 不 他不是Amy
[08:39] I am nothing like Gary. 我跟Gary一点都不像
[08:41] Uhh, first of all, Gary and Amy are the exact same name. 首先 Gary和Amy名字一模一样
[08:44] Let me ask you this: 我问你
[08:45] did he already send you nine follow-up emails about the briefing? 他是不是已经给你发了九封指令传达会的后续邮件
[08:47] No. 不是
[08:49] It’s 30. 是30封
[08:50] You got an Amy. 你碰上了一个Amy
[08:50] Guys, I think I would know if my Gary was an Amy. 朋友们 我觉得我能判断我的Gary是不是Amy
[08:55] Hey, Gary. What you reading? 嗨 Gary 你在看什么呢
[08:55] The new issue of “Stationery Monthly”. 最新一期的<文具月刊>
[08:57] Yeah, I have an Amy. 是 我是碰上了Amy
[09:00] Bill. Is that you? Bill 是你吗
[09:01] Yes, it’s me, Bill. Hello. 对 是我 Bill 你好啊
[09:05] – You seem different. – Nope. – 你好像有点不一样啊 – 没有
[09:07] I’m still the same old Bill Hummertrout 我还是原来那个Bill Hummertrout
[09:08] who grew up in Bean Station, Tennessee 在田纳西州的豆站(城市)长大
[09:10] and shaves his armpits. 还会刮腋毛
[09:11] Anyway, meet the new recruit I signed up. 总之 和我招的新人打个招呼吧
[09:13] New NutriCruit? Boom, boom! 新的营养新人 嘭 嘭
[09:15] Boom, boom. My name is Barry. St. Barry. 嘭 嘭 我叫Barry 全名圣人Barry
[09:17] And I can’t wait to get inside and unlock my NutriFuture. 我等不及要进去解锁我的营养未来了
[09:20] Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! 让我进去 让我进去 让我进去
[09:21] I love your energy. Boom, boom! 我喜欢你的活泼劲 嘭 嘭
[09:23] I love your energy. Boom, boom! 我也喜欢你的活泼劲 嘭 嘭
[09:25] Okay, get up there. 好了 上去吧
[09:28] Man, everybody here is so creepy. 天啊 这里每个人都怪吓人的
[09:30] Yeah. Is that Hitchcock and Scully? 是啊 那是Hitchcock和Scully吗
[09:32] – Boom, boom, Bill! – Boom, boom! – 嘭 嘭 Bill – 嘭 嘭
[09:35] Yeah, that tracks. 是啊 这就说得通了
[09:36] All right, let’s get a move on. 好了 我们走吧
[09:37] The longer I stay here, the more horrified I get. 我在这儿待得越久 我越觉得害怕
[09:39] I know. 我知道
[09:39] Have you seen all these posters of David Stovelman’s wife, Debbie? 你看到这些David Stovelman老婆Debbie的海报了吗
[09:42] “I’m happy healthy and alive.” “我快乐 健康 并且活着”
[09:45] Oh, Debbie dead. 噢 Debbie死了
[09:46] Debbie real dead. Debbie死透了
[09:47] Bill said that the offices are behind that roped-off area. Bill说办公室在那个用绳子隔开的区域里面
[09:50] We’re gonna need a distraction. 我们得把他们的注意力转向别处
[09:51] Well, if I know cults, 就我了解的邪教看来
[09:52] this meeting will start with an insanely over-the-top nonsense video. 这场会议将以一段疯狂的鬼话连篇的视频开始
[09:55] Hello, Admirals. 你们好啊 上将们
[09:56] Please turn your eyes to the monitors 请看屏幕
[09:58] for a special hello from NutriBoom elite, Jay Chandrasekhar. 来自营养爆弹精英Jay Chandrasekhar的特殊问候
[10:01] Boom, boom, everybody! 嘭 嘭 大家好啊
[10:03] Boom, boom, Jay! 嘭 嘭 Jay
[10:05] And there’s our distraction. 这就分散了他们的注意力
[10:06] When I first met Docter David Stovelman, 我第一次见到David Stovelman医剩的时候
[10:08] I had no idea my amino acids could be so high 我并不知道自己的氨基酸含量会这么高
[10:10] or so low. 或这么低
[10:13] Ugh, guys. 伙计们
[10:14] Gary is killing my productivity. Gary拉低了我的工作效率
[10:16] Terry, how did you used to deal with having an Amy? Terry 你以前是怎么对付Amy的
[10:19] I didn’t have to do anything. You’ve always been great. 我什么都不用做 你一直都挺好的
[10:21] Cut the crap, Terry. I’m drowning. 废话少说 Terry 我快绝望了
[10:23] Fine. When you got too difficult to deal with, 好吧 当你变得很难对付的时候
[10:25] I’d pull rank. 我就摆架子
[10:26] Did that work? 有用吗
[10:27] No. Not even once. 没用 一次都没奏效
[10:29] Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. 天哪 真是对不起
[10:30] Well, you could always just wait for Gary to find his Jake 你总是可以等Gary找到他的Jake
[10:33] and then eventually over time, 过了一段时间以后
[10:34] they’ll each become 10% easier to deal with. 他们都变得只有九成难对付了
[10:35] Gary will never find love. Gary永远不会找到真爱的
[10:37] He is unlovable. 没人会爱上他
[10:38] Gina, what do I do? Gina 我应该怎么做
[10:40] No, I don’t know how to deal with an Amy. 不 我不知道怎么对付Amy
[10:41] But there is this girl Wanda in my Mommy & Me class. 不过我那个”妈妈和宝贝”的课堂上有一个叫Wanda的女孩
[10:45] She’s such a pill. She’s so into her baby 她真的是很糟心 她对自己的孩子太上心了
[10:48] and not into the other babies and it’s like, 对别的孩子就很一般 就像
[10:49] oh, cool, well, congrats. 噢 不错 挺好 恭喜
[10:51] Your baby rolled over early. 你家孩子翻身比较早
[10:52] Like, who cares? 就 谁在乎啊
[10:53] I don’t have time for this, Gina, 我没时间听这些 Gina
[10:55] And that is how you deal with an Amy. 这就是你跟一个Amy型人物相处的办法
[10:58] You talk about something she’s not interested in 聊些她根本不感兴趣的事儿
[11:00] until she walks away. 把她聊走为止
[11:02] Ohh, brilliant. 天 厉害了
[11:04] Stupid cult. 这些蠢信徒们
[11:05] They labeled their financial records “Financial records.” 他们把财务记录 命名为”财务记录”
[11:08] Dummies. 蠢货
[11:10] Uh-oh, Jake. We got a NutriBoomer approaching at 12:00. 哎呀 Jake 有个营养爆弹员工从十二点方向过来了
[11:13] The file just started downloading. 这刚开始下载呢
[11:14] How much time do we have? 我们还有多少时间
[11:15] I don’t know,but he’s a polka dotter. 不知道 不过他是个波点行走者
[11:17] Polka Dotter? what does that mean? 波点行走者 那是什么鬼啊
[11:18] Of the eight types of walkers? 八种走路方式类型中的一类
[11:19] Polka dotters, drivers, arm swingers, stompers 有波点式行走者 驱动式行走者 摆臂式行走者 踩点式行走者
[11:21] you don’t know about this? 你不知道吗
[11:22] Nobody does, Charles. 没人知道这些玩意 Charles
[11:23] You clearly just read some weird blog post. 你显然是刚看了些诡异的博客
[11:24] First of all, Popmango.Com is not a weird blog. 首先 Popmango.Com不是什么诡异的博客
[11:27] It’s infotainment. 它蛮寓教于乐
[11:28] Secondly, polka dot walkers take short strides on their toes. 其次 波点式行走者用脚尖走路 步伐跨度小
[11:30] I don’t wanna learn about polka dotters right now. 我现在不想听什么是波点式走法
[11:32] Just get out there and stall him. 赶紧出去截住他
[11:33] But–gah! 但是 啊啊
[11:34] Hello, bud. Boom, boom. 嗨 伙计 嘭 嘭
[11:36] Boom, boom. Bill. 嘭 嘭 Bill
[11:38] What are you doing back here? 你在这后面干什么啊
[11:39] This floor’s closed on the weekend. 周末这一层是关闭的啊
[11:40] You know me, just gotta stretch my legs. 你知道我的 就抻抻腿
[11:42] I’m really sore from Pilates. 普拉提上得我真的很酸
[11:44] But NutriBoom doesn’t allow Pilates. 但是营养爆弹里不允许做普拉提啊
[11:46] It’s a pseudoscience. 那是伪科学
[11:47] Right, no. Pilates is the name of my most recent sexual partner. 啊对 不是 普拉提是我最近性关系伙伴的名字
[11:52] Boom, boom! 嘭 嘭
[11:53] Boom, boom. You seem off, man. 嘭 嘭 你看起来有点奇怪 哥们
[11:55] Your voice is different, 你嗓音变了
[11:56] you’re not sucking on your signature lollipop. 也没有在吸吮你那标志性的棒棒糖
[11:58] Right.I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. 啊 可能我今天起床的位置不太对
[12:02] Since when do you sleep in a bed? 你从什么时候在床上睡觉了
[12:03] Why are you being so weird? 你怎么这么怪啊
[12:04] What are you doing back here? 你在这儿干什么
[12:05] I know what’s going on. 我知道了
[12:07] You’re fishing for one of my patented neck massages, 你是来让我给你做个我独家专有的按摩的
[12:10] aren’t you? 是吧
[12:11] – There’s the Bill I know. – Present and accounted for. – 这才是我认识的Bill嘛 – 如假包换
[12:14] Now turn around and gimme me that neck. 现在转个身 把脖子给我
[12:19] You’re not gonna do it from the front? 你不从前面做吗
[12:20] Well, of course. I mean, that’s how I do it. 当然 就 那才是我的做法嘛
[12:26] Oh, that’s the good stuff. Boom, boom. 啊 这才像话啊 嘭 嘭
[12:29] Boom, boom. 嘭 嘭
[12:32] Hey, where’s my eye contact? 嘿 眼神交流呢
[12:37] I got the files. 我拿到文件了
[12:38] I told you it would work. 跟你说过能行的
[12:39] – Wait, what’s wrong? – They formed a line, Jake. – 等会 你这是怎么了 – 他们排了一队 Jake
[12:42] They formed a line. 他们排了一队
[12:48] Ugh, no evidence of wrongdoing in any of these files. 呃 这些文件里没什么不当行为的证据啊
[12:51] Credit where credit is due, 实至名归啊
[12:52] NutriBoom is good at criminal activity. 营养爆弹很擅长犯罪
[12:54] Well, they’re terrible at making shakes. 得 他们做奶昔做的真的很差啊
[12:56] Right? The only listed ingredient is “Foreign substance.” 是吧 唯一列出来的成分叫”不明物质”
[12:59] And the flavor is called “Almost Cherry.” 这个口味叫”算是樱桃味”
[13:02] And I can’t stop drinking it. 结果我还欲罢不能
[13:04] This is interesting. There’s a major transaction on June 10th. 有意思了 六月十号有一个重大交易
[13:07] My dad’s birthday! 我爸爸的生日
[13:07] You really think that’s what I thought was interesting about it? 你真觉得那是我认为有意思的事儿
[13:09] I don’t know. 不知道啊
[13:10] It’s a payment for 100 grand to ScepterCore. 这是给ScepterCore的十万美元
[13:12] Isn’t that one of those black ops security firms that ex-SEALs worked for? 这不是那个前海军陆战队员们工作的安保公司之一吗
[13:16] Yes, it is. 对 就是它
[13:16] – And on June 10th– – My dad’s birthday. – 在六月十号 – 我爸爸的生日
[13:18] Are you just trying to get me to remember your dad’s birthday now? 你是在试图让我记住你爸爸的生日吗
[13:20] I mean, it wouldn’t kill you to call. 就 你打个电话也死不了人
[13:21] We don’t have time to talk about this. 我们没时间谈这个
[13:22] Your dad’s birthday is the same day 你爸爸的生日 正好就是
[13:24] that Debbie Stovelman went missing last year. 去年Debbie Stovelman失踪的那一天
[13:26] I bet the payment is a paper trail 我打赌 这个钱款就是能追踪到
[13:28] for the hit Stovelman took out on his wife. Stovelman谋害他老婆的线索
[13:30] This just became a murder case. 这就变成谋杀案了
[13:31] Maybe, but it’s not enough to open an investigation. 或许 但是这也不够开始成立调查的
[13:33] Right, but it is enough to make Stovelman nervous. 对 不过这足够让Stovelman紧张了
[13:36] We just have to get to him. 我们必须逮着他
[13:36] Oh, no. Do I have to go as Bill again? 别啊 我又要扮成Bill了吗
[13:39] No, don’t worry. He isn’t big enough 不 不用担心 他分量不够
[13:40] to earn face time with the founder. 没资格跟创立者面对面谈
[13:41] We have to take this to the highest level. 我们得把这个升到最高级别去
[13:43] Jay Chandrasekhar Jay Chandrasekhar!
[13:46] Hey, Gina. Thanks for nothin’! 嘿 Gina 谢谢你哈 啥忙没帮上
[13:48] – Oh, you’re welcome. – I said, for nothin’. – 噢 不用客气 – 我说 啥忙都没帮上
[13:50] Your boring story didn’t work. 你那套无聊法没有用
[13:52] So my friend Wanda, she just loves the oceans. 我朋友Wanda 她特别喜欢海洋
[13:55] The Pacific, the Atlantic, the Indian– 太平洋 大西洋 印度洋
[13:59] Ooh, ooh! What is her take on straits? 哦哦 她有喜欢的海峡吗
[14:02] Because I love the Bering. 因为我超级爱白令海峡
[14:03] We talked about bodies of water for hours. 我们聊水域聊了好几个小时
[14:06] Damn, the Force is strong with this Amy. 我去 这个Amy原力很强啊
[14:08] Look, I wasn’t gonna tell you this, 那个 我本来不打算告诉你的
[14:10] but you should just do what I used to do 但是你应该试一试
[14:11] – when I needed to escape you. – What did you do? – 每次我需要逃离你的时候用的办法 – 你是怎么做的
[14:13] Literally escape you. Always be on the move. 就 真的逃离 保持移动
[14:15] Never be static. Like a shark. 不要静止下来 像条鲨鱼一样
[14:16] That way he can’t catch your attention. 这样他就没法抓住你的注意力了
[14:18] That’s right! That is what we did. 没错哎 我们就是这么办的
[14:20] – But you all did that? – Mm-hmm. – 你们都这么做的 – 嗯哼
[14:22] Okay, but Rosa, how did you– 行吧 但是Rosa 你是怎么
[14:23] Rosa? W-where did she– Rosa 她去哪
[14:26] Damn, you guys are good. 我去 你们可以啊
[14:29] There he is. How did you know he’d be at this coffee shop? 他在那儿 你怎么知道他会在咖啡店的
[14:32] “US Weekly.” He’s pictured here all the time. <美国周刊> 他总是在这儿被拍到
[14:34] He’s coming out. All right, look, 他出来了 好的 你看
[14:35] this guy is into NutriBoom pretty deep. 这个人对于营养爆弹了解很深
[14:37] But if we apply enough pressure, 但是如果我们给他施压够多
[14:38] we may get him to crack. 可能会让他开口
[14:39] Copy that. 收到
[14:40] Hi, excuse me. 嗨 打扰一下
[14:41] Mr. Chandrasekhar, we wanted to talk to you about NutriBoom. Chandrasekhar先生 我们想跟您谈一下营养爆弹的事儿
[14:44] All right!Boom, boom, guys. 可以啊 嘭 嘭 伙计们
[14:45] Boom, boom! 嘭 嘭
[14:46] – We’re with the NYPD. – Oh, my God. Seriously? – 我们是纽约警局的 – 我天 真的吗
[14:49] You guys have to save me. 你们得救救我
[14:50] – Can you get me out? – What’s that now? – 你们能把我救出去吗 – 这咋回事
[14:51] NutriBoom is a scam and a cult. 营养爆弹是个传销骗局和邪教
[14:52] They’ve ruined my life. 他们毁了我的生活
[14:53] Really? You look so happy in the videos. 是吗 你在视频里看着很开心的
[14:55] You’d pretend to be happy too 你要是知道他们对我做了什么
[14:56] if you knew what they did to me. 你也会假装开心的
[14:57] – Testicular torture? – Yeah. – 睾丸施虐 – 没错
[14:59] Ohh. 咿
[15:00] Look,we have reason to believe David Stovelman 听着 我们有理由相信David Stovelman
[15:02] murdered his wife, Debbie. 谋杀了他妻子 Debbie
[15:03] Yeah, duh! 没错 不然呢
[15:04] All right, Jay.Try to remain calm, here. 行了 Jay 冷静下来
[15:06] Sorry.I’m just so scarred. 抱歉 我真的是伤痕累累
[15:07] Right,from the nard torture. 对 睾丸施虐留下的伤
[15:09] Look, we have evidence that could tie David to his wife’s death, 你看 我们有可以把David和他妻子的死亡联系起来的证据
[15:12] but we need your help to get to him 但是我们需要你帮我们去接触他
[15:13] Yeah, I’ll do whatever you want. 好 你们想让我做啥都行
[15:14] You have no idea how terrible they are. 你不知道他们有多可怕
[15:16] Trust me, I do. They took ten grand from me. 相信我 我知道 他们拿走了我一万块钱
[15:18] Boo-hoo, they kidnapped my dog. 那算啥 他们绑架了我的狗
[15:19] Okay, well, no need to compare stakes. 行吧 没必要在这比筹码
[15:21] Although I doubt your dog cost $10,000. 虽然我怀疑你的狗值不值一万块钱
[15:22] You can’t put a price on life. 你不能用钱去衡量生命
[15:24] You’re absolutely right. Thank you so much for your help, sir. 你说的对 谢谢你的帮助 先生
[15:27] – Sergeant? – Aah! – 警长 – 啊
[15:28] I need to tell you something. 我有事情要跟你讲
[15:30] Great. Can’t wait to hear it. 很好 迫不及待要听了
[15:31] First, could you pass that thing over there? 首先 你能把那玩意给我递过来吗
[15:33] Sure, yes. Oh, what thing? I don’t– 当然 什么东西 我不知
[15:37] Sergeant? 警长
[15:38] – Sergeant! – Oh, hey. – 警长 – 哦 嘿
[15:43] Sergeant? 警长
[15:45] Sergeant? 警长
[15:51] Okay. 好吧
[15:53] Let’s finally get these shelves up. 我们终于可以把这架子建起来了
[15:57] Goes perfect. 完美
[16:00] Ohh! Oh, no. 哦 哦 不
[16:02] Oh, there you are. 哦 你在这里
[16:04] I was trying to tell you not to use that wall. 我之前想要告诉你别用这堵墙来着
[16:06] It has water damage. 这墙体遭到过浸水破坏
[16:09] Noted. 了解了
[16:10] So Stovelman will pick up Jay and take him to lunch. 所以Stovelman会接上Jay去吃午餐
[16:14] We trail them, and then when they get comfortable, 我们追踪他们 然后在他们打开话匣子放松的时候
[16:16] ambush ’em with the intel about his wife. 用他妻子的情报打他个措手不及
[16:17] Wow. I can’t believe we’re working a sting operation with a celebrity. 哇哦 我不敢相信我们正在和名人一起执行诱捕行动
[16:21] I know. 我知道
[16:22] I feel like we’re in “Oceans 11.” 我感觉我们就是<十一罗汉>那样
[16:23] You’re such a Clooney. 你就像是乔治·克鲁尼
[16:24] – Ooh, and I’m Elliot Gould. – Wow. – 哦 那我是埃利奥特·古尔德 – 哇哦
[16:26] Just skipped right over Pitt and Damon, huh? 就直接跳过了皮特和达蒙了吗 嗯
[16:29] – I’ve been good! – Oh, no! – 我一直很听话 – 哦 不
[16:30] – Those are NutriCore guys. – They’re taking Jay! – 这些是营养核心的人 – 他们在带走Jay
[16:32] It’s not a pick up. It’s a throw in. 这不是接人 这是劫人
[16:35] – Where’s Jay? – Hey, Bill. – Jay在哪里 – 嘿 Bill
[16:36] – Boom, boom! – No boom, boom. – 嘭 嘭 – 别嘭了
[16:38] – I am not Bill. – Look, we’re with the NYPD. – 我不是Bill – 听着 我们是纽约警局的人
[16:40] We saw two NutriCore thugs kidnap Jay 我们看到两个营养核心的暴徒绑架了Jay
[16:42] and bring him here. 然后把他带到了这里
[16:42] – Now where is he? – Bill, you’re a cop! – 现在他在哪里 – Bill 你是个警察
[16:44] – No, I am not Bill! – If you don’t cooperate, – 不 我不是Bill – 如果你拒不合作
[16:46] we’ll consider you an accessory to this crime. 我们会认为你是这起罪案的从犯
[16:48] I don’t know what you mean by crime. 我不知道你说的罪案是什么意思
[16:50] Jay’s just voluntarily hanging out with Jay只是自愿的在地下室
[16:51] some nutrition specialists in the basement. 和一些营养专家在一起会面而已
[16:53] You can see for yourself if you’d like, Bill. 如果你愿意的话你可以自己去看 Bill
[16:55] I will see for myself, but I am not Bill. 我会自己去看的 另外我不是Bill
[16:56] – Good one, Bill. – Oh! – 这笑话说得好 Bill – 哦
[16:59] – Jay! Oh, my God. – Boom, boom, guys! – Jay 哦我的天呐 – 嘭 嘭 伙计们
[17:02] What? We saw them take you. Are you okay? 什么 我看到他们绑走了你 你还好吗
[17:04] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么呢
[17:05] – Oh, the van thing? – Yeah, Jay. The van thing. – 哦 是面包车那事吗 – 没错 Jay 面包车那事
[17:08] Those are just my friends from NutriBoom. 那些是我营养爆弹的朋友
[17:09] They were worried about my amino acid levels, 他们很担心我的氨基酸水平
[17:11] so they rushed me straight here to give me 所以他们直接把我带到了这里然后给我
[17:13] more or less of them. 服用了更多或者更少的剂量
[17:14] Why are you talking like that? 你为什么这么说话
[17:15] What did they do to you? 他们对你做了什么
[17:17] Oh, I see. 哦 我知道了
[17:18] They gave you back your dog. 他们把你的狗还给你了
[17:19] No, they found my dog. 不 他们找到了我的狗
[17:21] He was wandering around a park for a year. 它在公园里游荡了一年
[17:22] Come on, man. Pull it together. 醒醒 伙计 打起精神来
[17:24] These people are evil, remember? 这些人是恶魔 想起来了吗
[17:26] David Stovelman murdered his wife. David Stovelman谋杀了他的老婆
[17:27] You mean me? 你是在说我吗
[17:29] – Debbie Stovelman. – Boom, boom. – Debbie Stovelman – 嘭 嘭
[17:32] She is happy, healthy and alive. 她很快乐 健康 并且还活着
[17:38] Hey, Captain. 嘿 警监
[17:40] Just wanted to say sorry about the hole in the wall. 关于那个墙上的洞 我很抱歉
[17:42] I’ve already called maintenance. 我已经叫了维修人员
[17:44] – Okay. Anything else? – God, you’re good. – 好的 还有别的事吗 – 天呐 你真棒
[17:45] You saw right through me. 你完全看穿了我
[17:46] I failed as a manager. 我作为管理人员失职了
[17:48] I couldn’t deal with this overeager officer who kept pestering me. 我没法应对这一直缠着我热切过头的警员
[17:51] – Ohh, you have an– both: Amy. – 哦 你遇到了Amy – Amy
[17:53] Yes, I know. We’ve been through it a lot today. 是的 我知道 我们今天经历了很多这对话
[17:55] Well, you should’ve come to me. 好吧 你应该来找我的
[17:57] I know exactly what it’s like to be you. 我很清楚变成你会是一个什么样子
[17:58] You used to be an Amy? 你曾经也是一个Amy吗
[18:00] No, I never had your level of insecurity. 不 我从来没有过你这个等级的不安全感
[18:02] I was referring to managing an Amy. 我说的是管理Amy
[18:03] Of course. 当然了
[18:04] Well, I’m not sure there’s anything left to try. 好吧 我不是很确定还有什么法子可以试的吗
[18:06] No matter what I did, 不管我做了什么
[18:08] he just kept interrupting me 他一直会用他自己的想法
[18:09] with all his own ideas. 来不停地打断我
[18:11] – Were they good ideas? – I don’t know. – 那些是好想法吗 – 我不知道
[18:12] I didn’t listen to them. 我没有听
[18:13] Damn. 妈的
[18:15] Did you just solve it that easily? 你这么简单地就解决了这件事吗
[18:16] Yes, I did. You see, 没错 就是这样 你要知道
[18:16] managing Amy is not a chore, it’s a pleasure. 管理Amy不是一件冗繁的事务 而是一个荣幸
[18:20] – Because an Amy is a tool. – I’m a tool? – 因为一个Amy就是一件工具 – 我是件工具(混球)吗
[18:22] Yes, you’re a massive tool. 没错 你是件巨大的工具
[18:24] You’re useful and valuable. 你很有用并且很有价值
[18:26] Sure, an Amy can be intimidating sometimes 当然了 Amy这样的人有时候会很吓人
[18:28] because they have such strong ideas. 因为他们有很强烈的想法
[18:30] But you should always listen to an Amy 但是你应该多听听Amy这类人的话
[18:32] because they will only make you better. 因为他们只会让你变得更好
[18:34] At least, that’s my experience. 至少 这是我的经验
[18:38] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[18:41] Jay, would you please excuse us. Jay 你能让我们单独呆着吗
[18:42] I believe there’s a brand new motorcycle 我相信在楼上有一辆
[18:44] with your name on it upstairs. 写着你名字的全新摩托车
[18:45] You guys are the best. 你们最棒了
[18:47] Thanks for bringing my dog back. 谢谢你把我的狗带回来
[18:49] He looks almost exactly the same. 它看上去就和原来的一模一样
[18:50] – Come on. – Boom, boom, Jake. – 得了吧 – 嘭 嘭 Jake
[18:52] – Boom, boom, Charles. – Boom, boom, Jay. – 嘭 嘭 Charles – 嘭 嘭 Jay
[18:54] What’s going on here? 这里发生了什么
[18:55] I thought you were murdered. 我以为你被谋杀了
[18:56] I was never dead. 我从来没有死过
[18:57] Then what was that 100k payment to ScepterCore for? 那么付给ScepterCore的十万美金是用来干什么的
[19:00] It was to get you off the grid. 那是用来让你金蝉脱壳的
[19:02] Because the Feds were investigating you. 因为联邦调查局在调查你
[19:03] You can’t indict someone who doesn’t exist. 你不能指控一个并不存在的人
[19:05] So you’re still working for NutriBoom? 所以你依旧在为营养爆弹工作吗
[19:07] Working for? I am NutriBoom. 为它工作吗 我就是营养爆弹
[19:09] Look, your annoying little crusade is wasting my time. 听着 你们这烦人的调查是在浪费我的时间
[19:12] I want you to leave me and my company alone. 我想要你们离我和我的公司远点
[19:15] Not gonna happen. Now we know you’re alive 这是不可能发生的 现在我知道你还活着
[19:17] and I bet the Feds would be interested in knowing that, too. 那么我打赌联邦调查局将也会对此很感兴趣的
[19:19] Maybe, but the fact remains, 也许如此 但事实依旧是
[19:20] I haven’t committed any crimes… 我从没犯下过任何罪行
[19:22] that anyone can prove. 有任何人能证明的那种
[19:23] So you can try your luck with the Feds. 所以你可以碰碰运气去找联邦调查局
[19:25] Or you can get your money back 或者你可以拿着你的钱回去
[19:26] and go on that expensive honeymoon. 并且继续计划那昂贵的蜜月旅行
[19:28] How do you know about my honeymoon? 你怎么会知道我的蜜月旅行那事
[19:29] – I know everything. – Oh, really? – 我无所不知 – 哦 真的吗
[19:31] Because you don’t know about my big ass moral compass. 因为你并不知道我那大到飞起的道德指南针
[19:35] Damn! 妈的
[19:37] I’m going to the Feds, and you’re going down. 我会去找联邦调查局 并且你也会下台的
[19:42] Also, can you tell us how to get out of here? 并且 你能告诉我们怎么出去吗
[19:43] This place is a real maze. 这地方真的就是个迷宫
[19:45] Oh, Officer Jennings? 哦 Jennings警员
[19:47] Can I speak to you for a minute? 我能和你聊一聊吗
[19:48] Of course. Nothing I like more 当然了 我最喜欢的就是
[19:49] than one-on-one time with my boss. 和上司的私人对话时间了
[19:51] Wow, it’s like staring in a mirror. 哇哦 这就好像是在盯着面镜子一样
[19:53] – What? – Nothing. – 什么 – 没什么
[19:54] Listen, I wanna apologize. 听着 我想要道歉
[19:55] I ignored your ideas and that was a mistake. 我无视了你的主意 这是个错误
[19:59] Please, tell me your suggestions for the filing system. 请告诉我 你对于档案系统所提出的的建议
[20:02] It’s actually five suggestions and 23 sub suggestions. 那其实是5条建议和23条附属建议
[20:04] – And I – After the briefing. – 并且我 – 在简报会之后再提
[20:06] Ohh. Copy that. 哦 收到
[20:09] All right, listen up, squad. 那么 听好了 小队
[20:10] We had increased criminal activity in the park last night, 昨晚在公园的犯罪活动增加了
[20:13] so we’ll be doubling our patrols there today. 所以我们今天 将会把那里的巡逻量加倍
[20:15] After the meeting, I will be handing out new… 在会议结束后 我将会发布新的
[20:24] assignments. 任务
[20:26] Oh, my God, I did it. 哦 我的天呐 我做到了
[20:29] The Feds said our intel could help them 联邦调查局说我们的情报也许
[20:30] maybe take down Stovelman someday, 会帮助他们终有一日拿下Stovelman
[20:32] but they didn’t sound hopeful. 但他们并不是抱很大希望
[20:33] – Well, I’m glad you did the right thing. – Really? – 好吧 我很高兴你做了正确的事 – 真的吗
[20:36] Even though it means we now have no money for a decent honeymoon? 尽管这意味着我们会没有钱去度一个美妙的蜜月吗
[20:38] It’s hard not to say a really corny thing right now 此时此刻很难不说一些老掉牙的话
[20:40] about how every day’s a honeymoon with you. 就比如只要和你在一起 每天都是蜜月
[20:42] Aww. Although, technically, you did just say it. 哦 尽管如此 技术角度上说 你刚刚就把它说出口了
[20:45] Which is very embarrassing for you. 这对你来说很尴尬
[20:49] Jake, don’t freak out. Jake 别吓到了
[20:50] There’s a really creepy guy spying on us. 那里有一个十分诡异的人在窥探我们
[20:53] Oh, no, no, no. 哦 不 不 不
[20:54] That’s just Phil from NutriBoom. 那只是营养爆弹的Phil
[20:56] He’ll be intimidating us from now on. 从现在起 他将会吓唬我们
[20:57] There’s an evil corporation hell-bent on destroying us. 那是一家不顾一切要毁灭我们的邪恶公司
[21:00] Hi, Phil! Boom, boom! 嗨 Phil 嘭 嘭
[21:03] Say, “Boom, boom,” Darling. 说”嘭 嘭” 亲爱的
[21:04] Boom, boom. 嘭 嘭
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme