时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Santiago, your test results from the sergeant’s exam have arrived. | Santiago 你的警长测试结果出来了 |
[00:03] | Ooh, everybody make room. | 大家快让开 |
[00:04] | Amy needs adequate space to do her signature dork dance. | 给Amy留点地方 她要跳她代表性的呆瓜之舞了 |
[00:07] | I don’t know if there’s going to be a dork dance. | 我不知道是不是有机会跳呆瓜之舞 |
[00:09] | I mean, look how small that envelope is. | 我是说 那个信封那么小 |
[00:10] | That’s not a big, good news envelope. | 不是个大大的 装着好消息的信封 |
[00:12] | That’s a little, bad news envelope. | 是个小小的 装着坏消息的信封 |
[00:13] | What? That’s nuts. | 什么 胡说八道 |
[00:15] | Sarge, tell her envelope size doesn’t matter. | 警官 告诉她跟信封大小没关系 |
[00:16] | If I’m being honest, I got a much bigger envelope. | 要是实话实说 我的信封要大得多 |
[00:19] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[00:19] | Unhelpful, Terry. Very unhelpful. | 这一点也没帮上忙 Terry 一点都没有 |
[00:20] | Mine was bigger, too. | 我的信封也比这个大 |
[00:21] | Okay. I just won’t ever open it. | 好吧 我不拆开就是了 |
[00:23] | That way, I’ll never get rejected. | 这样我就永远不会被拒了 |
[00:24] | Fine, I’ll open it. | 行了 我来拆开 |
[00:26] | No! | 不行 |
[00:27] | Do it harder. | 再大力一点 |
[00:28] | I opened it. | 我拆了 |
[00:30] | You passed. | 你通过了 |
[00:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[00:32] | I’m going to be a sergeant. | 我要当警长了 |
[00:33] | You’re going to be a sergeant! | 你要当警长了 |
[00:34] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[00:36] | Oh, no, it’s happening. | 不 不 这是真的 |
[00:41] | That’s my future wife! | 这是我未来的老婆 |
[00:43] | So… | 那么 |
[01:05] | Amy Santiago, put down that melon, | Amy Santiago 别吃瓜了 |
[01:08] | for you are about to feast your eyes | 你将大饱眼福 |
[01:10] | on one of the most delicious cases in the NYPD. | 来看一个纽约警局最美味的案件 |
[01:13] | I don’t like the personality I’ve chosen here. | 我不大喜欢我扮演的这个角色 |
[01:14] | I do. You sound like Caesar Flickerman | 我喜欢 听起来像是Caesar Flickerman |
[01:16] | welcoming new “Hunger Games” Tributes to the Quarter Quell. | 在欢迎新一批<饥饿游戏>贡品参加世纪极限赛 |
[01:19] | What’s going on, Jake? | 怎么了 Jake |
[01:20] | In one week, you will officially become a sergeant, | 一星期以后 你就正式成为警长了 |
[01:21] | which means this case will be the last one we ever work together as detectives, | 那这就是我们作为警探一起做的最后一个案子了 |
[01:24] | so it has to be perfect. | 所以一切都要做到完美 |
[01:25] | I present to you a serial arson case. | 我向你介绍一宗连环纵火案 |
[01:28] | And the fires seem to be connected to the Saturday crossword puzzle. | 这几起火灾似乎和周六的填字游戏有关系 |
[01:33] | Mama like. | 妈妈喜欢 |
[01:34] | Two different buildings, two consecutive Saturdays, | 不同的两栋楼 连着的两个周六 |
[01:36] | and a puzzle left at each crime scene, | 两处犯罪现场都留有一个字谜 |
[01:38] | and a note was sent to the puzzle’s author, | 罪犯还寄了一封信给字谜的作者 |
[01:40] | Mr. Melvin Stermley. | Melvin Stermley先生 |
[01:42] | Melvin Stermley Melvin Stermley? | |
[01:43] | He’s the best in the game! | 他是字谜游戏界里最棒的了 |
[01:45] | He made a puzzle once | 他有次出了个字谜 |
[01:46] | where all the answers were just the word “Puzzle” in different languages. | 所有的答案都是”字谜”这个词在不同语言里的写法 |
[01:49] | In Estonian, it was moistatus. | 爱沙尼亚语里 “字谜”是”moistatus” |
[01:52] | Yeah, well, your moistatus is about to be hecka moist… | 好吧 你的”moistatus”将会变得很潮湿 |
[01:55] | don’t call HR, we are getting married… | 别去找人事部投诉 我们是要结婚的人 |
[01:57] | because Melvin Stermley is coming in to help us with the case! | 因为Melvin Stermley要过来帮助我们破案 |
[01:59] | Sha-wing! | 好极了 |
[02:01] | Hey, I was going through your calendar for some reason. | 我不知道为什么翻了翻你的日程表 |
[02:04] | It’s your job. | 你就是干这个的啊 |
[02:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:07] | Anyhoobs, I wanted to remind you about the commissioner candidate meet and greet, | 总之 我想提醒你 你要参加局长候选人见面会 |
[02:11] | and your presentation to the selection committee. | 你还要向选拔委员会做个演讲 |
[02:13] | Being that I am your campaign manager… | 由于我是你的竞选经理 |
[02:15] | You are not. | 你不是 |
[02:16] | I did a little sleuthing on your rivals. | 我对你的竞争对手做了一点小小的调查 |
[02:18] | You want me to spill the beans? | 你想让我透露透露吗(撒豆子) |
[02:19] | Why would you ever intentionally spill beans? | 你为什么要故意去撒豆子呢 |
[02:21] | They’re one of nature’s most densely packed protein sources, | 豆子是大自然里蛋白质最丰富的食物之一 |
[02:23] | and they remain unsullied by flavor. | 而且无论加什么都不会改变它们的味道 |
[02:26] | Okay, forget it, I’ll just mosey on out. | 好吧 忘了这茬事 我马上就走 |
[02:28] | Fine, fine, tell me everything. | 好了 好了 都告诉我吧 |
[02:30] | All right, have a seat. It’s Gina time. | 好吧 坐好了 Gina时间到了 |
[02:32] | Say hello to your compe-tish. | 迎接你的竞争对手吧 |
[02:35] | Bryan McCann, John Kelly, and John Kelly. | Bryan McCann和John Kelly以及John Kelly |
[02:39] | Yes, that’s right, there are two John Kellys. | 对 对 有两个John Kelly |
[02:41] | How are these not the same man? | 这三竟然不是同一个人 |
[02:43] | You should see their wives. Or should I say, wife. | 你得看看他们的老婆们 或者应该是 老婆 |
[02:46] | Good God, do you know what their speeches are about? | 老天啊 你知道他们的发言内容吗 |
[02:48] | I do. | 知道 |
[02:49] | “Staying the course.” | “保持现状” |
[02:51] | “Maintaining the course.” | “维持现状” |
[02:52] | And “Blazing a path to a new future.” | 和”开辟新道路 迎接新未来” |
[02:55] | I’m kidding, it’s “Remaining on the course.” | 开玩笑 其实是”维系现状” |
[02:57] | Unbelievable, none of these men have any interest in advancing the NYPD. | 难以置信 这里面没人想让纽约警局更进一步 |
[03:00] | That’s right, because they’re dinosaurs. | 对啊 因为他们都是恐龙 |
[03:02] | But do you know what kills dinosaurs? | 但是你知道什么能杀死恐龙吗 |
[03:04] | Asteroids? | 小行星 |
[03:05] | No. You-steroids. | 不 你行星 |
[03:06] | You are going to kill these dinosaurs. | 你将会干掉这些恐龙 |
[03:10] | Hey, hey dum-dum. What are you thinking? | 喂 喂 小呆呆 你在想些什么 |
[03:12] | Introducing Amy to her celebrity crush? | 把Amy介绍给她迷恋的偶像 |
[03:14] | Are you insane? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
[03:15] | Relax, Charles. | 放轻松 Charles |
[03:16] | It’s not a crush, | 她没有迷恋他 |
[03:17] | it’s her nerdy crossword puzzling hero. | 那只是个她崇拜的会做填字游戏的书呆子 |
[03:19] | I mean, the guy’s got to be a massive dork. | 我是说 这家伙得是个大傻子 |
[03:20] | His name is Melvin Stermley, for God’s sake. | 他叫Melvin Stermley 我的天啊 |
[03:22] | Jake, he’s here. Come meet Melvin. | Jake 他来了 过来和Melvin打个招呼吧 |
[03:24] | Hey, you can call me Vin. | 你好 你可以叫我Vin |
[03:27] | But, where is nerd? | 等等 说好的书呆子呢 |
[03:32] | Whoa, is this a new detective car? | 哇 这难道是辆新的警车 |
[03:34] | It sure is. | 当然了 |
[03:36] | I put in the paperwork 18 months ago, and got lucky. | 我在18个月前交的申请 撞上了好运 |
[03:39] | They fast tracked it! | 他们提前把它送到了 |
[03:40] | Say hello to the Nine-Nine’s brand new, fully loaded, | 快来会会这99分局全新的 加满油的 |
[03:44] | sweet-as-hell crime-crusher on wheels! | 无比可爱的 带轮子的犯罪终结者吧 |
[03:46] | Holy crap, it has a heads-up display with built-in license plate reader. | 我去 它有平视显示器 还装了内置车牌读取器 |
[03:50] | Who cares. It’s got two burrito holders. | 这有什么 它有两个放墨西哥卷饼的夹子啊 |
[03:51] | Those are cup holders, Scully. | 那是用来放杯子的 Scully |
[03:53] | Oh yeah? Then what am I supposed to use my thighs for, genius? | 是吗 那我要我的大腿缝来干嘛呢 小天才 |
[03:55] | Wait, who are you assigning this car to, Sarge? | 等等 你打算把这车分配给谁 警官 |
[03:57] | Um, I was actually thinking I’d get this one. | 我其实想自己开来着 |
[04:00] | – Seriously? – You suck. | – 讲真吗 – 真差劲 |
[04:01] | Whoa, the heater in my detective car hasn’t worked in two years. | 我警车里的取暖器都坏了两年了 |
[04:05] | I don’t have enough body fat to keep warm. | 光靠我的脂肪不够保暖啊 |
[04:06] | Terry’s sick of shivering. | Terry不想再冻得直抖了 |
[04:07] | Okay, just seems a little selfish to keep it for yourself | 好吧 只是把车留给自己显得有些自私 |
[04:10] | when your detectives, who you took an oath to protect, | 当你宣过誓要保护的警探们 |
[04:12] | are stuck driving their crappy old cars. | 个个都开着破铜烂铁 |
[04:13] | Mine’s the oldest. | 我的车最破了好吗 |
[04:14] | I’ve never felt so abandoned. | 我从没有过这么强烈的被抛弃的感觉 |
[04:16] | And I was actually abandoned. They found me in a swamp. | 我确实被抛弃过 我是在一个沼泽里被发现的 |
[04:18] | Fine. We’ll do a drawing for it. | 好吧 我们抽签决定谁来开 |
[04:20] | But until then, no one touches it. | 但这之前 谁都别碰它 |
[04:23] | Oops, too late. | 哎哟 你说晚了 |
[04:24] | I left a ranch handprint on the windshield. | 我在挡风玻璃上按了一个牧场酱手印 |
[04:26] | Okay, so here are your puzzles from the days the arsonist set the fires. | 好了 这是纵火犯放火那天你出的字谜 |
[04:29] | This is really good, Amy, thanks. | 做得真好 Amy 谢谢 |
[04:31] | Hey, so Vin, just curious. | 嗨 Vin 只是好奇问问 |
[04:33] | Would you say you have the typical physique of a puzzle maker, or? | 字谜作者都是你这种身材吗 还是 |
[04:36] | Well, each puzzle only pays a couple hundred bucks, | 出一个字谜也就能拿几百美元 |
[04:37] | so I mostly make my money modeling. Primarily swimwear. | 所以我主要靠做模特挣钱 基本是泳装模特 |
[04:40] | Yeah, I hear that, I could do that too, | 我知道了 我也能做模特 |
[04:42] | but I make pretty good money here, so I don’t really need to. | 但我在这赚得挺多的 所以我不用 |
[04:44] | Anyways, let’s talk about the case. | 总之 我们来谈谈案子吧 |
[04:45] | So here’s the letter that the arsonist sent to Vin. | 这是纵火犯寄给Vin的信 |
[04:47] | “Your clues I discombobulate to teach you to conjugate,” | “我打乱你的线索为了叫你结合” |
[04:50] | “the fool who fails to validate will watch as I conflagrate.” | “若你解不开那就乖乖等我放火” |
[04:54] | It seems like he’s using my crossword to tell me something. | 看样子他像是想用我的字谜告诉我些什么 |
[04:56] | Oh, maybe we should look at anagrams of the answers. | 也许我们该把答案的字母重新排个序 |
[04:59] | That’s really good, “O nasty amiga!” | 好主意 “啊 下流的女孩” |
[05:01] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[05:03] | He re-arranged the letters of “Amy Santiago”. | 他重新排列了”Amy Santiago”里面的字母 |
[05:05] | He anagrammed me! Vin, do Jake Peralta. | 他重排了我的名字 Vin 试试Jake Peralta |
[05:08] | I doubt that’s even possible. | 我猜不大可能 |
[05:09] | Eat a jerk, pal. | 吃屎去吧 朋友 |
[05:10] | What, no one’s ever said that phrase. | 什么 没人会这样说话 |
[05:12] | I really think this anagram approach makes a lot of sense. | 我觉得字母重排可能真的管用 |
[05:14] | Seriously? Let’s do it. | 真的吗 那我们动手吧 |
[05:15] | I’ll take even clues, you take odds. | 我来看偶数行 你看奇数行 |
[05:16] | Great, and I will take everyone’s coffee order. | 太好了 那我就看看大家喝什么咖啡吧 |
[05:20] | That’s equally helpful. | 这也是在帮忙啊 |
[05:21] | I don’t drink coffee. But I’d love a kombucha. | 我不喝咖啡 我想喝康普茶 |
[05:23] | Great, I’ll just… walk to the kombucha store. | 好的 那我就 去一趟康普茶店 |
[05:26] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah, of course. | 很好 当然很好 |
[05:29] | You can’t wear a coat over a tank, | 你不能把背心穿在外套里 |
[05:30] | – You’re not Ryan Gosling. – Feeling jealous, buddy? | – 你又不是瑞恩·高斯林 – 吃醋了吗 伙计 |
[05:33] | No, not at all. I mean, I am a little surprised | 什么 我才没有 我是说 我有点惊讶 |
[05:35] | that somebody named Melvin is so bodacious, | 一个叫Melvin的人会这么有魅力 |
[05:38] | but I feel that jealousy is an ugly emotion. | 但是我觉着吃醋是种丑陋的情绪 |
[05:40] | That you are feeling. | 也就是你正在经历的 |
[05:41] | And I’m just glad that Amy is spending some time with her hero. | 我只是很高兴Amy能和她的偶像共度一段时间 |
[05:43] | – Who is super hot. – Charles, let it go. | – 这偶像还超级性感 – Charles 放弃吧 |
[05:44] | – And smart. – I’m serious, stop. | – 聪明 – 我说真的 停下 |
[05:47] | And hilarious. | 还很幽默 |
[05:49] | Eat a jerk, pal! | 吃屎去吧 朋友 |
[05:52] | So, how’s it going in here? | 话说 这儿进展怎么样了 |
[05:53] | Vin, I see you’re still coatless. | Vin 我看见你还是没穿外套 |
[05:55] | – I run hot, like a wolf. – Oh, I see. | – 我体温高 就跟狼一样 – 噢 我明白了 |
[05:57] | I wonder if the word “Conjugate” in the arsonist’s letter | 我在想这封纵火犯的信里出现的”结合”这个词 |
[05:59] | means we should focus on the verb answers. | 是不是说明我们应该重点关注动词的回答 |
[06:01] | Cool, I love verbs. | 太棒了 我爱动词 |
[06:03] | – Second favorite part of speech. – After prepositions. | – 语言中第二喜欢的东西 – 位于介词之后 |
[06:05] | Yeah, words are cool. | 是啊 单词都很赞 |
[06:07] | But maybe we should switch gears a bit, | 但或许我们应该转换一下思维 |
[06:09] | and get back to some good old-fashioned police work. | 回到美好而传统的警务工作上来 |
[06:11] | – What are you thinking? – Well, whoever’s setting these fires | – 你有什么想法 – 不管是谁放了这些火 |
[06:13] | is clearly trying to humiliate Vin. | 明显地就是为了羞辱Vin |
[06:14] | You know, make a puzzle he can’t solve. | 你懂的 创造一个他无法破解的字谜 |
[06:15] | So maybe we should focus on people that don’t like you. | 所以或许我们应该把重点放在不喜欢你的人身上 |
[06:18] | Jake has a point about motive. | 在动机这点上Jake说得有道理 |
[06:19] | Maybe another puzzler wants to take you down. | 可能别的出题人想要打倒你 |
[06:21] | Well, if you’re looking for a puzzle head, | 如果你们在找爱玩字谜的人 |
[06:22] | I’m hosting a crossword night at the Turnkey Bar tonight. | 今晚我会在Turnkey酒吧举办填字游戏夜 |
[06:25] | Oh, I’ve always wanted to go there. | 我一直想去那儿来着 |
[06:26] | That place is a total puzz-hang. | 那地方完全就是字谜狂聚集地 |
[06:28] | Ah, gross, all right, so we’ll go undercover, | 啊 恶心 好吧 我们卧底进去 |
[06:31] | chat some people up, and see if we can’t find our arsonist. | 跟人搭搭讪 看我们是不是找不到我们的纵火犯 |
[06:33] | – Good idea. – Oh, Amy likes my plan. | – 好主意 – 噢 Amy喜欢我的计划 |
[06:35] | Great, so Vin, why don’t we just get this coat back on you, | 太好了 那么Vin 我们还是给你把这个外套穿上 |
[06:39] | and I’ll help you get out of the door, here. | 然后我会领你走出这扇门 |
[06:41] | And we’ll see you tonight, okay, bye! | 我们今晚见 好了 不送 |
[06:44] | – The best. – Right? | – 真是极品 – 对吧 |
[06:46] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[06:48] | Wow, the competition looks even older in person. | 哇 亲自看到这些竞争者反而觉得他们更显老了 |
[06:50] | What do you think these dinosaurs are talking about? | 你觉得这些老恐龙们在聊些什么 |
[06:52] | Where to find “Matlock” Reruns? | 到哪儿看<辩护律师>的重播吗 |
[06:54] | Be professional, Gina. | 专业点 Gina |
[06:55] | Like the homecare nurses | 就像今晚得给他们 |
[06:57] | who will tuck them into bed tonight. | 掖被子的家庭护士一样 |
[07:00] | – Oh, hello, John. – Raymond. | – 你好啊 John – Raymond |
[07:01] | I just want to say what an honor it is to be up for the same job | 我想说 我感到十分荣幸竞选这个职位 |
[07:04] | as a man with your… experience. | 而对手是有着您这样的 经验的人 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:09] | I paused suggestively before I said “Experience,” | 我暗示性地在说”经验”之前停顿了一下 |
[07:12] | so he would know it wasn’t really a compliment. | 这样他就知道这并不真的是一句恭维话 |
[07:14] | Who are you talking to? I invented the pause. | 你在跟谁说话呢 这停顿就是我发明的 |
[07:16] | Raymond Holt, I’m Captain Olivia Crawford. | Raymond Holt 我是Olivia Crawford警监 |
[07:19] | I’m the new candidate for Commissioner. | 我是竞选局长的新候选人 |
[07:21] | – Oh? – Excuse me? | – 是吗 – 你说什么 |
[07:22] | Yeah, I replaced the other candidate. | 是啊 我代替了另一个候选人 |
[07:23] | He retired to spend more time with his grandchildren. | 他为了多花点时间陪他孙子就退休了 |
[07:25] | Anyway, I just wanted to say what a privilege it is | 不管怎样 我只是想说我感到很荣幸 |
[07:27] | to be up for the same job as a man with your… tenure. | 竞选这一职位而对手是有着您这样的 任期的人 |
[07:32] | – Oh, damn, she paused, dude. – In error, I am certain. | – 糟糕 她停顿了 伙计 – 是弄错了 我敢肯定 |
[07:35] | Olivia, I may be older than you, | Olivia 我可能是比你大 |
[07:36] | but I am not some dinosaur | 但我不是什么打算 |
[07:38] | intent on maintaining the status quo. | 维持现状的老古董 |
[07:40] | For example, I would add a social media officer to every precinct. | 比方说 我会给每个警区都增添一名社交媒体警官 |
[07:44] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[07:45] | I plan on eliminating precincts all together. | 我打算一举取消所有警区 |
[07:47] | What, no precincts? That’s not how we do things. | 什么 不要警区 那可不是我们的行事方式 |
[07:49] | That’s exactly what both John Kellys said. | 两位John Kelly也说了同样的话来着 |
[07:53] | Oh no, she’s the asteroid. | 噢 不 她才是那个小行星 |
[07:56] | And I don’t want to say you’re a dinosaur, but… | 我不想说你是那个恐龙 但 |
[07:59] | You’re a dinosaur. | 你就是个恐龙 |
[08:01] | Wow, a whole crowd full of puzzlers. | 一大群热爱字谜的人 |
[08:03] | Gotta be honest, I’m a little disappointed | 说实话 我有点失望 |
[08:05] | no one’s wearing a green suit covered in question marks. | 没人穿着满是问号的绿色套装 |
[08:07] | That guy has crossword puzzle pants. | 那个人穿了填字游戏的裤子 |
[08:09] | – Does that scratch your itch? – Very much so, thanks. | – 那能平复你的内心骚动吗 – 很好了 谢谢 |
[08:12] | All right, we should probably start talking to people in line. | 好了 我们或许该开始跟排队的人聊聊 |
[08:15] | Pardon me there, fellow puzzler. | 打扰一下 我亲爱的字谜朋友们 |
[08:17] | What do you think of Melvin Stermley? | 你们觉得Melvin Stermley怎么样 |
[08:18] | Uh, you mean my future husband? | 你是说我未来的丈夫吗 |
[08:20] | Oh, so you like his puzzles? | 所以你喜欢他的字谜咯 |
[08:22] | And his face, body, and brain… and body. | 还有他的脸 他的身体 他的大脑 还有身体 |
[08:24] | Honestly, Vin makes all other men seem really stupid and ugly. | 说实话 Vin让所有其他的男人看上去又傻又丑 |
[08:27] | Okay, well, thank you for your very candid and hurtful input. | 好吧 谢谢你直率又伤人的点评 |
[08:30] | You must solve one of Vin’s puzzles to enter. | 你必须解开一道Vin的字谜才能入场 |
[08:33] | Rearrange the letters of this phrase | 将下列句子重新排列组合 |
[08:35] | to reveal a place in the world. | 说出世界上的一个地名 |
[08:36] | “Meet a brainier stud, a.” | “来见见这个聪明的帅哥 a” |
[08:39] | Oh, come on, there’s no place with that many letters in it. | 得了吧 没哪个地方的名字有这么长 |
[08:41] | I mean, most places are, like, four letters. | 我说 大多地名都只有四个字母 |
[08:43] | – You know, park, mall, dump… – United Arab Emirates! | – 你知道 像公园 商场 垃圾场 – 阿拉伯联合酋长国 |
[08:47] | You may enter. | 你可以进了 |
[08:49] | Uh, you must each answer a puzzle. | 你们得每人回答一个问题 |
[08:51] | Oh… great. | 太好了 |
[08:53] | Unscramble the letters in this phrase | 整理一下短语中的单词 |
[08:55] | to reveal the name of a film based on a classic novel. | 找出一个著名小说改编的电影名称 |
[08:58] | – Okay. – “Sad anus loser, I go in” | – 好吧 – “悲惨的屁眼儿输家 我进去” |
[09:00] | You know, I feel like these puzzles are actually very pointed. | 你知道什么吗 我感觉这些字谜事实上非常地有针对性 |
[09:03] | Forget it, I got this. | 算了 我能行的 |
[09:05] | Uh, A, R, uh… | 呃 A R |
[09:08] | Puzzle solved. | 问题解决 |
[09:15] | Who’s the anus loser now? | 现在谁是屁眼儿输家了 |
[09:19] | It’s still me. | 还是我 |
[09:21] | Okay, one of us is about to get access | 好了 我们其中一人将 |
[09:24] | to the best detective car ever, and everyone else | 能够拿到最好的警探用车 而其他人就只能 |
[09:27] | will go back to driving junk cars | 继续开着他们垃圾一般的车 |
[09:29] | for the rest of your junk lives. | 过着你们垃圾一样的下半生 |
[09:31] | Damn, Sarge, that took a dark turn. | 哎呦 警长 你这话风转向真阴暗 |
[09:32] | I want seat warmers. I want them bad. | 我想要座椅加温器 我真的很想要 |
[09:35] | I need this car too. | 我也需要这辆车 |
[09:36] | I’m sick of riding my Vespa to work every day. | 我不想再每天骑着小摩托车上班了 |
[09:38] | Well, being on the seat behind you is no picnic either. | 坐在你的后座也很不容易的 |
[09:40] | All right, here it goes. | 好了 开始了 |
[09:44] | What? | 什么 |
[09:46] | Oh, my God, it says “Terry.” I won! | 我的天呐 上面写着”Terry” 我赢了 |
[09:50] | Terry got a car, Terry got a car | Terry拿到了车 Terry拿到了车 |
[09:52] | No way. You cheated. | 不可能 你作弊了 |
[09:54] | What? I didn’t cheat. | 什么 我才没作弊 |
[09:56] | I bet every slip in there says Terry. | 我打赌里面每个纸片上都写着Terry |
[09:59] | He filled it full of fake people. | 他写的都是捏造的人名 |
[10:01] | – Who the hell is Norm? – That’s Scully’s first name. | – 谁他妈是Norm – 那是Scully的名字 |
[10:04] | – It is? – Stop being sore losers. | – 是吗 – 别再这么输不起了 |
[10:05] | I won fair and square. | 我赢得光明正大 |
[10:07] | No, you won unfair and un-square, | 不 你赢得不光明也不正大 |
[10:08] | – and I’m going to prove it. – And if we can’t, | – 我会证明这点的 – 如果我们证明不了 |
[10:11] | – we’ll plant it. – No. | – 我们会栽赃的 – 不 |
[10:12] | Charles, I need your help. | Charles 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:14] | What’s the best way to dry out a pant leg that’s | 怎样才是将浸湿了马桶水的 |
[10:15] | – been soaked in toilet water? – Wait 28 minutes. | – 裤子弄干的最好的方法 – 等上28分钟 |
[10:17] | Trust me, that’s how long it takes for toilet pants to dry. | 相信我 要弄干厕所裤子就得花上这么久 |
[10:20] | Well, I can’t just be standing around for half an hour | 我不能就这么干站在这儿等半个小时 |
[10:21] | while Amy chats it up with Vin. | 而Amy正和Vin聊得火热 |
[10:23] | Ah, so it’s not toilet water. You’re drenched in jealousy. | 噢 所以不是马桶水 你是泡在醋坛子里呢 |
[10:26] | I told you before, jealousy is an ugly emotion that I don’t feel. | 跟你说过了 吃醋是种丑陋的情绪 我也没有吃醋 |
[10:29] | Besides, Amy picked my plan to come here. | 再说了 Amy是选了我的计划来这儿的 |
[10:31] | Why would I be jealous of Vin? | 我为什么要吃Vin的醋 |
[10:32] | Because of his body, and face, and brain… and body. | 因为他的身体 他的脸 他的大脑 还有身体 |
[10:35] | Why does everybody say “Body” Twice? | 为什么每个人都要说两遍”身体” |
[10:36] | Oh, hang on a second. | 噢 等一下 |
[10:38] | – Somebody’s coming. – Vin is on fire tonight. | – 有人进来了 – 今晚Vin真是火力全开 |
[10:40] | He’s phenomenal. | 他太令人惊讶了 |
[10:41] | No wonder the Saturday crossword replaced Sam with him. | 怪不得”周六填字谜” 让他代替了Sam |
[10:44] | – Sam must be pissed. – I heard the only place | – Sam肯定气坏了 – 我听说现在 |
[10:46] | that buys his puzzles now is “Parade” Magazine. | 唯一还买他的填字游戏的就是大观杂志了 |
[10:48] | The hardest clue he had in his last one | 他上个字谜里最难的一条线索 |
[10:50] | was a five-letter word for a game popular in nursing homes. | 是一个五个字母的单词 打一个在疗养院里流行的游戏 |
[10:54] | Bingo. | 太好了(Bingo游戏) |
[10:55] | I figured out who the arsonist is. | 我找出谁是纵火犯了 |
[10:56] | It’s this guy named Sam. He’s a puzzle maker. | 就是这个叫Sam的家伙 他是一个字谜创作者 |
[10:58] | – And Vin took his job. – Sam Jepson? | – 并且Vin抢走了他的工作 – 你说Sam Jepson吗 |
[11:01] | Oh, he’s not the arsonist. | 哦 他可不是纵火犯 |
[11:02] | He’s been out of town for weeks. | 他已经离开好几周了 |
[11:03] | And he’s one of my closest friends. | 并且他是我最要好的朋友之一 |
[11:04] | He let me stay on his couch when Anna Kournikova and I broke up. | 在安娜·库尔尼科娃和我分手的时候 他让我睡在他的沙发上 |
[11:07] | Well, I mean, she never won a major, so. | 好吧 反正 她从来没有赢过一个大赛冠军 所以 |
[11:09] | All right, fine, if I’m so wrong, what did you guys find? | 好吧 好吧 如果是我错了 那么你们又找到了什么呢 |
[11:11] | Both fires were located | 两起火灾都是发生在 |
[11:13] | at the intersection of numbered streets. | 数字编号街道的交叉口 |
[11:14] | If you match those intersections with the same | 如果你把这些交叉口和 |
[11:16] | intersections of the numbered clues in the puzzles, | 这些字谜里的相同的数字线索的交叉匹配起来 |
[11:18] | you get the letters “MA”. | 你就会发现字母”MA” |
[11:20] | We think the arsonist is spelling his name. | 我们认为这个纵火犯在拼写他的名字 |
[11:21] | We can build a puzzle around that, | 我们可以依据这个来建立一个字谜 |
[11:23] | and catch him setting his next fire. | 并且在他下一次纵火的时候抓住他 |
[11:24] | But we have a suspect with a crystal clear motive. | 但是我们有一个非常清晰作案动机的嫌疑人 |
[11:27] | I think we need to solve this like cops, | 我认为我们应该用警察的方式解决这个 |
[11:28] | not puzzlers. | 而不是用解密者的方式 |
[11:29] | I hear you, Jake. | 我知道你的意思了 Jake |
[11:30] | But people who make crosswords | 但是做字母数独的人 |
[11:31] | love hiding their names in their puzzles. | 就是喜欢把自己的名字藏在字谜中 |
[11:33] | It’s our version of a self portrait. | 这是我们自画像的形式 |
[11:34] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[11:35] | Amy, it’s your last case, you decide. | Amy 这是你的最后一个案子了 你来决定 |
[11:38] | Should we go with Vin’s wacky little plan, | 我们是应该采用Vin的滑稽可笑的小计划 |
[11:39] | or should we go with Sam Jepson, | 还是应该追着Sam Jepson那边 |
[11:41] | my exceptionally solid lead? | 追着我的那条特别可靠的线索 |
[11:43] | I see where you’re coming from, Jake, but this is Vin’s world, | 我知道你为什么这么说 Jake 但是这是Vin的领域 |
[11:47] | and I think we should go with his strategy. | 并且我认为我们应该根据他的策略进行 |
[11:49] | Sound good? | 好吗 |
[11:49] | – Yeah. Yeah, sounds great. – Okay, great. | – 好吧 好吧 听起来非常棒 – 行 很好 |
[11:53] | – Let’s go. – Yeah, let’s go. | – 我们走 – 没错 我们走 |
[11:56] | Oh, no, ugly emotion. | 哦 不 丑陋的情绪 |
[12:00] | Okay, so we think the arsonist is using the fires | 好吧 所以我们认为这个纵火犯是在 |
[12:02] | to spell out his name. | 用火灾拼写他的名字 |
[12:03] | The most common third letter | 在名字中位于”MA”之后排在第三位的 |
[12:05] | in names that start with “MA” Are L for Malcolm, | 最常见的字母是Malcolm的L |
[12:07] | X for Max, R for Mark, and T for Matthew. | Max的X Mark的R 以及Mattew的T |
[12:09] | Or his name is Sam, and he’s spelling it backwards. | 或者他的名字就是Sam 并且他在倒过来拼 |
[12:11] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[12:13] | Let’s just stick with the LXRT plan. | 让我们还是坚持这个LXRT的计划 |
[12:15] | – Copy that. – Vin designed today’s puzzle | – 收到 – Vin设计了今天的字谜 |
[12:17] | using only one of each of those letters. | 他只用了这些这些字母各一次 |
[12:19] | Isn’t that the craziest thing you’ve ever seen? | 这难道不是你见过的最疯狂的事了吗 |
[12:21] | I don’t know, I mean, | 我不知道 话说 |
[12:22] | remember that time we investigated the disappearance of Mrs. Jackson, | 还记得上次我们调查Jackon夫人的失踪案吗 |
[12:24] | and it turned out her parrot ate her, bones and all? | 最后是发现她的鹦鹉吃了她 连骨带肉一干二净 |
[12:26] | – That was pretty crazy. – That was crazy. | – 那太疯狂了 – 那的确是很疯狂 |
[12:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:29] | So tonight, we’ll stake out the intersections | 所以今晚 我们会盯梢这些十字路口 |
[12:31] | that correspond to where the L, X, R, and T are in Vin’s puzzle, | 就是在Vin的字谜中LXRT出现的路口 |
[12:34] | and hopefully catch the arsonist in the act. | 希望能把这个纵火犯抓个现行 |
[12:36] | I’ll take the MAT corner, you take the MAR corner, | 我负责MAT这街角 你负责MAR这街角 |
[12:39] | and we’ll have patrolman take the MAL and MAX. | 并且我们让巡警负责MAL和MAX两块 |
[12:42] | – Cool? – Yep, very cool. | – 好吗 – 可以 很好 |
[12:44] | Okay, great, I’ll get the surveillance equipment. | 很好 我会带上监视设备的 |
[12:47] | Shame. | 可耻 |
[12:48] | Shame, shame, shame. | 可耻 可耻 可耻 |
[12:50] | I can’t believe you’re doing Vin’s plan. | 我不敢相信你居然会采用Vin的计划 |
[12:52] | Will you relax? | 你能放松一点吗 |
[12:53] | I’m only doing it because someone else is going to do my plan. | 我之所以会这么做的原因是其他人会采用我的计划 |
[12:55] | – Who? – You. | – 谁啊 – 你 |
[12:56] | – Oh. – While I’m busy watching | – 哦 – 在我忙着盯梢 |
[12:57] | nothing happen on my stupid corner, | 我的那个什么都不会发生的蠢街角的时候 |
[12:58] | you’re going to stake out Sam’s apartment. | 你要去盯梢Sam的住所 |
[13:00] | Then when he sets a fire, Vin is going to look like a dummy. | 之后当他再一次纵火的时候 Vin将会看上去像个笨蛋 |
[13:02] | That’s right, use the jealousy, Jake. | 没错 使用你的醋意 Jake |
[13:04] | It will give you unimaginable power. | 它将会给你无法想象的能量 |
[13:06] | Yes, yes, I can feel it coursing through my veins. | 好的 好的 我能感觉它在我的静脉中流淌 |
[13:09] | – Oh, my hand cramped. – Oh. | – 哦 我的手抽筋了 – 哦 |
[13:10] | Oh, it’s stuck in a claw. | 哦 它变成一个爪子了 |
[13:12] | – It’s a claw now. – Oh. | – 它现在就是一个爪子了 – 哦 |
[13:13] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. What are you doing? | 哦 不 不 不 不 不 你在做什么 |
[13:16] | You’re snacking? This is from the guy | 你在吃零食吗 这是那个告诉我们 |
[13:18] | who told me that eating finger foods was the one true sign of depression? | “吃零食是人陷入抑郁的真正标志”的人做出来的事吗 |
[13:21] | Then watch me chew, Gina. | 然后看着我咀嚼 Gina |
[13:23] | I’m a creature of the past. I’m a dinosaur. | 我是来自远古的生物 我是一头恐龙 |
[13:25] | No, you are not, you’re the best man for the job. | 不 你不是 你是做这个工作的最佳人选 |
[13:28] | And I think you know what you have to do to get it. | 并且我认为你知道你必须去做点什么来得到它 |
[13:30] | Believe in myself and give a great presentation? | 相信自己然后再发表一个很棒的演说吗 |
[13:32] | Not even close. | 一点都不对 |
[13:34] | That’s the head of the committee over there, | 那里是委员会的首领 |
[13:35] | gorging on crab cakes. | 在狼吞虎咽着蟹饼 |
[13:37] | Just go up to him and sabotage Olivia. | 就走到他身边然后给Olivia捣乱去吧 |
[13:39] | Um… | 呃 |
[13:40] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我觉得我应该做不到 |
[13:41] | Well, you can’t really be the best commissioner the NYPD has ever had | 好吧 你当然不可能成为纽约警局历史上最好的局长 |
[13:44] | if you’re not the commissioner. | 如果你连局长都不是的话 |
[13:47] | Right. You’re right, I want this. | 没错 你说得对 我想要这个 |
[13:51] | And I will do good things for the city. | 并且我会为这个城市做好事 |
[13:54] | Yes, you will. Now, get over there, | 没错 你会的 现在 给我过去 |
[13:56] | and crap all over Olivia’s ideas. | 然后搅黄所有Olivia的主意 |
[14:01] | – Patrick, nice to see you. – Hello, Raymond. | – Patrick 很高兴见到你 – 你好 Raymond |
[14:04] | – Shall we small-talk? – Mm. | – 我们能稍微说两句吗 – 嗯 |
[14:06] | I’ve been thinking recently about how vital | 我最近一直在想对于纽约警局来说 |
[14:08] | the existence of precincts is to the NYPD. | 分区的存在是多么的必不可少 |
[14:11] | Oh, you spoke to Crawford. | 哦 你和Crawford谈过了 |
[14:13] | She’s very forward thinking, isn’t she? | 她的思想很有前瞻性 不是吗 |
[14:15] | I suppose you could call it that. | 我先假设你可以这么形容它 |
[14:17] | I mean, I wouldn’t, but… | 我的意思是 我是不会的 但是 |
[14:18] | Ray, you don’t need to worry about her. | Ray 你不需要担心她 |
[14:22] | Between you and me, | 我们就私下说 |
[14:23] | we had to nominate a girl for PR reasons. | 我们是出于公关原因才不得不提名一个女性 |
[14:26] | There’s no way the NYPD | 纽约警局不可能会 |
[14:28] | is ready for a female commissioner. | 接受一个女性局长 |
[14:31] | – Oh. – Hey. | – 哦 – 嘿 |
[14:33] | Grab a crab cake before we start. | 你在我们开始前先吃点蟹饼吧 |
[14:35] | Real crab, big chunks. | 这是真的蟹肉 还很大块 |
[14:40] | Okay, no one saw Sarge do anything suspicious on the day of the drawing. | 好吧 没有人看见警长在抽签的那天做任何可疑的事 |
[14:43] | We got nothing. | 我们一无所获 |
[14:44] | Speak for yourself, sister. We found a smoking gun. | 是你一无所获 姐妹 我们找到了确凿的证据 |
[14:47] | Play it, Hitchcock. | 播放吧 Hichcock |
[14:48] | – Voila. – Bah-boom. | – 瞧 – 轰隆 |
[14:49] | – What, I don’t see anything. – Focus on the butt. | – 什么 我什么都没看见 – 注意那个屁股 |
[14:51] | The butt don’t lie. | 屁股是不会说谎的 |
[14:52] | He squeezed his cheeks before he opened the slip. | 他在打开纸条前收紧了他的屁股 |
[14:55] | He knew his name was on it. | 他知道他的名字写在上面 |
[14:56] | It was a pre-emptive celebration clench. | 这是一个先行的攥臀庆祝 |
[14:58] | I don’t know, we need better proof than a butt clench to take down Terry. | 我不知道 我们需要比攥臀更加好的证据才能揭穿Terry |
[15:01] | I did it, okay? | 是我做的 好吗 |
[15:02] | I cheated. I wanted that car, and I took it. | 我作弊了 我想要那辆车 然后我就拿了 |
[15:05] | And it’s killing me. I couldn’t sleep all night. | 这让我痛不欲生 我夜不能寐 |
[15:08] | I just kept hearing the blinker. | 我就一直听见这个提示音 |
[15:10] | You-cheat, you-cheat, you-cheat. | 你作弊 你作弊 你作弊 |
[15:13] | Here are the keys. Take the damn car. | 钥匙在这里 收下这辆该死的车吧 |
[15:15] | Terry doesn’t deserve it. | Terry不配拥有它 |
[15:18] | And that is why I became a cop. | 并且这就是为什么我成为了一名警察 |
[15:22] | Hey, Charles, nothing’s happening on my MAR corner. | 嘿 Charles 在我的MAR街角无事发生 |
[15:24] | Any movement at Sam’s place? | 在Sam的住所有什么动静吗 |
[15:26] | No, I did, however, see | 没有 不过我倒是看见了 |
[15:27] | a cool-looking dude in a ponytail on a Razor scooter. | 一个踩着滑板车的马尾辫酷小子 |
[15:30] | I have to admit, I like the look. | 我不得不承认 我喜欢这打扮 |
[15:31] | Is it possible I’m wrong, and Sam is out of town? | 有没有可能我错了 Sam的确不在那里 |
[15:34] | Vin’s plan is actually kind of smart. | Vin的计划的确是挺聪明的 |
[15:35] | – Jake, I have eyes on Sam. – Yes, suck it, Vin. | – Jake 我看见Sam了 – 太棒了 滚吧 Vin |
[15:38] | My judgment is clear, and I am a genius. | 我的判断准确无误 我是个天才 |
[15:40] | Charles, I’ll be right there. | Charles 我马上就会到那里 |
[15:41] | But enough about the crab cakes. | 我们也说够了蟹饼了 |
[15:43] | Our first presentation tonight | 今晚我们的第一个演讲 |
[15:46] | will be from the 99th precinct’s Captain Raymond Holt. | 来自99分局的警监Raymond Holt |
[15:49] | Raymond Raymond? | |
[15:53] | Let me begin with a hilarious joke. | 让我用一个滑稽的笑话来开场吧 |
[15:56] | I’m surprised I was on the short list for commissioner. | 我很惊讶我在警局局长候选人的短名单上 |
[15:58] | After all, I am six feet tall. | 毕竟 我身高183 |
[16:01] | Actually, what I have to say tonight is no laughing matter. | 事实上 我要在今晚说的并不是一件可以笑的出来的事 |
[16:04] | I was just told by a member of the selection committee | 我刚从选拔委员会的一名成员那里得知 |
[16:06] | that they have no intention of ever choosing a woman to run the NYPD. | 他们无意选择一名女性来管理纽约警局 |
[16:11] | I suppose I should have been relieved, | 我想我会松一口气 |
[16:12] | because Captain Crawford is a damn qualified candidate. | 因为Crawford警监是一个非常有资质的候选人 |
[16:15] | But as someone who has been denied opportunity | 但是我本人之前也曾屡屡失去机会 |
[16:17] | because of who I am, | 就因为自己的本质 |
[16:19] | I cannot stand by and watch it happen to someone else. | 我不能冷眼旁观别人遭受同样的事情 |
[16:22] | So, I will be reserving my presentation | 因此 我不会发表我的演讲 |
[16:24] | for a selection committee | 直到有一个评审委员会出现 |
[16:26] | that will judge all of the candidates fairly. | 能够公正地评判每一个候选者为止 |
[16:29] | And let’s be honest. | 而且说实在话 |
[16:30] | The crab cakes were only so-so. | 这儿的蟹饼其实很一般 |
[16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:35] | All right, talk to me, what’s happening? | 好了 说吧 发生了什么 |
[16:37] | All right, talk to me, what’s happening? | 好了 说吧 发生了什么 |
[16:37] | – What’s Sammy up to? – Well, he just sat down on the plaza | – Sammy要干嘛 – 哦 他刚刚坐在了广场上 |
[16:41] | Okay, he’s opening up his backpack | 好的 他正打开背包 |
[16:41] | Okay, he’s opening up his backpack | 好的 他正打开背包 |
[16:43] | and pulling out what appears to be a thermos. | 拿出一个保温壶一样的东西 |
[16:45] | Possibly containing some sort of accelerant-like gasoline. | 里面可能装着某种助燃剂 比如汽油 |
[16:48] | – Yup. – No, he’s eating it with a spoon. | – 是呀 – 不 他在用勺子喝它 |
[16:50] | It’s soup, he’s eating soup. | 是汤 他在喝汤 |
[16:51] | Well, maybe he’s fueling up for a night of starting fires. | 说不定他正在为晚上的纵火补充能量呢 |
[16:54] | He just pulled out a lighter! | 他刚刚掏出了一个打火机 |
[16:55] | Nope, it’s not a lighter. It’s a bumblebee PEZ dispenser. | 不 不是打火机 是佩滋的大黄蜂糖果盒 |
[16:58] | – Hmm. – Ooh, he’s making a phone call. | – 嗯 – 哦 他在打电话 |
[17:00] | Quick, get the parabolic mic. | 快点 拿出拋物面反射式麦克风 |
[17:03] | Mom, I did something bad. | 妈 我干了件坏事 |
[17:04] | Yeah, you set some fires. | 对 你纵了几起火 |
[17:06] | I proposed to Gretchen, and she said no. | 我向Gretchen求婚了 她拒绝了我 |
[17:08] | – So you set some fires. – So, I left Myrtle Beach. | – 所以你就去纵火了 – 所以 我离开了默特尔比奇 |
[17:12] | Two weeks ago, and then you set some fires. | 两周之前 之后你纵了几起火 |
[17:13] | No, I got back home today. | 不 我今天回家的 |
[17:16] | Yeah, all my fish were dead. | 对 我的鱼都死了 |
[17:18] | Okay, so Sam didn’t do it. | 好吧 Sam是清白的 |
[17:19] | I should probably get back to my corner. | 我可能该回去蹲点了 |
[17:21] | Just for the record, | 只是为了记录 |
[17:22] | just because I was wrong about Sam, | 只是因为我错怪了Sam |
[17:23] | does not mean that Vin was right. | 并不意味着Vin是对的 |
[17:26] | Well, this is disappointing. | 这真让人失望 |
[17:31] | I can’t believe you left your post. | 难以置信 你竟然离开了你的蹲守点 |
[17:33] | What, the plan wasn’t yours, | 这个计划不是你的 |
[17:35] | so you didn’t think it was worth following? | 所以你就觉得它不值得跟进吗 |
[17:36] | Well, because of your juvenile behavior, | 好啊 因为你的幼稚之举 |
[17:38] | one of our city’s finest… | 我市一幢精美的 |
[17:40] | abandoned lard factories is now burned to the ground. | 废弃的猪油厂如今被烧为平地 |
[17:43] | My gut told me that Sam Jepson was setting the fires. | 我的直觉曾告诉我 是Sam Jepson纵的火 |
[17:45] | Although I now realize | 尽管我现在意识到 |
[17:46] | his actual life is much sadder than that of a serial arsonist. | 他的实际生活比连环纵火犯更可悲 |
[17:48] | But we agreed to do Vin’s plan. | 但是我们说好要执行Vin的计划的 |
[17:50] | So what? Vin is not a cop. | 那又怎样 Vin又不是警察 |
[17:52] | Why do you keep siding with him instead of me? | 你为什么老是站在他那边 而不是我这边 |
[17:53] | Oh, let me guess, because he was right, | 让我猜猜看 因为他是对的 |
[17:55] | and the building was on fire, and he’s perfect? | 那幢楼着火了 而且他还很完美 |
[17:56] | Wait, are you jealous of Vin? | 等等 你是在吃Vin的醋吗 |
[18:00] | Jake Jake? | |
[18:01] | All right, I didn’t want to say anything | 好吧 我本不想说什么的 |
[18:03] | because it’s a gross emotion, but yes, | 因为吃醋是一种丑陋的情绪 但是是的 |
[18:05] | I am a little bit jealous of the super smart supermodel. | 我的确有点吃那个超级聪明的超模的醋 |
[18:07] | This was our last case together. | 这是我们合作的最后一起案件了 |
[18:09] | And you and him have been joined at the hip. | 而你却和他结为亲密搭档 |
[18:11] | Or in his case, that super sexy V muscle | 或者就他而论 那个超级性感的V字腹肌 |
[18:14] | that I don’t understand how to tone. | 我都不知道该怎么练 |
[18:15] | He told me, it’s a lot of bicycle crunches. | 他告诉我 他做了大量的自行车仰卧起坐 |
[18:17] | Crunches on a bicycle? | 在自行车上仰卧起坐 |
[18:18] | That’s crazy, you would just fall right off. | 太疯狂了 你会直接掉下去的 |
[18:20] | Babe, you have no reason to be jealous of him. | 宝贝 你这吃醋吃得毫无道理呀 |
[18:23] | I just… | 我只是 |
[18:25] | I don’t want you to wake up one day | 我不想你某天醒来 |
[18:27] | and wish that you were with someone as smart as you are. | 后悔自己没选择一个跟自己一样聪明的人在一起 |
[18:30] | I am with someone as smart as I am. | 我正在和一个跟我一样聪明的人一起 |
[18:32] | You. | 你 |
[18:33] | You’re a brilliant detective. | 你是一个机智的警探 |
[18:35] | I love the way you think. | 我爱你的思维方式 |
[18:37] | That’s why I want to marry you. | 这就是为什么我想要和你结婚 |
[18:40] | Marry me. | 和我结婚 |
[18:42] | Marry. Oh, my God, look. | 结婚 哦 天呐 快看 |
[18:45] | The arsonist spelled MAR, but they were going to spell | 纵火犯拼出了MAR 但是他们要拼出 |
[18:47] | M-A-R-R-Y! Or… | M-A-R-R-Y(结婚) 或者 |
[18:49] | Conjugate. Conjugate means marry! | 结合 结合的意思就是结婚 |
[18:51] | Yes, and who wants to marry Vin? | 是的 那么谁想要跟Vin结婚 |
[18:53] | The lady from the bar! | 酒吧那个女人 |
[18:55] | Hey, puzzle chick, unscramble this. | 嘿 字谜小妞 解出这个字谜吧 |
[18:57] | You’re going to “Ailj.” | 你要去”Ailj”(监狱)了 |
[19:01] | All right, Sarge. The car is yours. | 好啦 Sarge 车子归你了 |
[19:02] | What? Why? | 什么 为啥 |
[19:04] | – I don’t deserve that car. – I don’t know about that. | – 我不应该得到它 – 我不知道这点 |
[19:06] | I went back and watched the tapes to figure out how you did it. | 我回去看了录像 想发现你是怎么做到的 |
[19:09] | Right before the drawing, | 就在抽签之前 |
[19:10] | you got a peanut butter cup out of the freezer. | 你从冰箱拿出了花生酱杯子 |
[19:12] | The thing is, you don’t eat sugar past 4:00 p.m. | 事实上 你过了下午4点就不吃糖 |
[19:14] | Could have been a cheat day. | 可能是一个欺骗日 |
[19:15] | Oh, it was definitely a cheat day. | 绝对是一个欺骗日 |
[19:17] | You froze your slip of paper, | 你冰了你的那张纸条 |
[19:18] | so that when you pulled the name, | 所以当你抽名字的时候 |
[19:20] | all you had to do was find the cold one. | 就只要找出温度较低的那一张 |
[19:21] | So. | 所以 |
[19:23] | You thought the way I cheated was so cool, | 你认为我作弊手法很酷 |
[19:25] | you gave me the car? | 就要把车给我吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah, but also while I was watching those tapes, | 是的 但还因为当我看这些录像时 |
[19:27] | I noticed all the nice crap you do for people. | 我注意到所有你为大家做的贴心破事儿 |
[19:29] | You got Gina a cushion for her chair. | 你为Gina准备了一个椅垫 |
[19:31] | You let Charles show you | 你看了Charles给你展示的 |
[19:31] | 130 pictures of Nikolaj brushing his teeth. | 130张Nikolaj的刷牙照 |
[19:34] | You Heimlich’d Scully twice. | 你对Scully施行了两次海姆立克急救 |
[19:36] | – On the same peanut. – I also solved a murder. | – 因为同一粒花生 – 我还破了一起谋杀案 |
[19:38] | Yeah, we all solve murders, but you, | 是的 我们都破谋杀案 但是你 |
[19:40] | you let Hitchcock borrow a pair of your socks, | 你让Hitchcock借了你一双袜子 |
[19:42] | because his somehow disintegrated. | 因为他的袜子不知为何烂了 |
[19:44] | Anyway, I’m sorry I guilted you in the first place. | 不管怎样 我都为一开始就怪罪你感到抱歉 |
[19:46] | – You deserve that car. – Thanks, Diaz. | – 你应得到那辆车 – 谢谢 Diaz |
[19:48] | How did you get Hitchcock and Scully to agree to this? | 你怎么让Hitchcock和Scully同意的呢 |
[19:51] | I washed their car and told them it was a new one. | 我洗了一下他们的车子 然后说那是新的 |
[19:53] | They’re napping in it right now. | 他们正在里头打盹呢 |
[19:54] | Smart! | 机智 |
[19:57] | – Hello, Captain Holt. – Ah, Captain Crawford. | – 你好 Holt警监 – 啊 Crawford警监 |
[20:00] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 你来这儿有何贵干呢 |
[20:01] | Captain Crawford is here to see you. | Crawford警监来看你了 |
[20:03] | Thank you, Gina. | 谢谢 Gina |
[20:05] | So, it would seem that we have become frenemies. | 看上去我们变成友敌了 |
[20:08] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道是什么意思吗 |
[20:10] | Are you trying to imply that I’m too old to understand a portmanteau? | 你是在暗示我已经老得不能理解一个混成词了吗 |
[20:13] | I am not, but I am too dignified to use one. | 我没有 不过我的尊严不准许我使用这种词 |
[20:16] | Friend-enemy. | 亦友亦敌 |
[20:18] | I just wanted to thank you, for your brave speech. | 我就是想谢谢你 谢谢你勇敢的演讲 |
[20:20] | The mayor’s office has replaced the selection committee | 市长办公室替换了原来的评审委员会 |
[20:22] | with a less biased one, so. | 换了一个不那么有偏见的 所以 |
[20:24] | Feel free to start calling me commissioner now. | 请随意地开始称呼我为局长吧 |
[20:26] | The only time I plan on calling you is to hear you concede. | 直到你叫输 我才打算那么称呼你 |
[20:29] | It’s going to be hard to hear anything | 你会很难听到任何东西 |
[20:30] | once I’ve crushed you into a fine powder. | 一旦我把你击得粉碎 |
[20:32] | A fine powder that will choke you until you die. | 粉碎之物也会让你窒息而亡 |
[20:35] | May the better candidate win. | 狭路相逢强者胜 |
[20:38] | She will. | 她会的 |
[20:42] | Captain Crawford left. | Crawford警监走了 |
[20:45] | So, we brought her in this morning, | 我们今早把她带来 |
[20:46] | and she confessed immediately. | 她立马就供罪了 |
[20:47] | Hi, Vin, I love you! Did you see my fires? | 嗨 Vin 我爱你 你看到我纵的火了吗 |
[20:50] | Turned out, she was writing something. | 结果表明 她当时正在写些什么 |
[20:52] | Specifically, “Marry me, or else I will kill you.” | 具体来说 “跟我结婚 否则我会杀了你” |
[20:55] | “Yours forever, Helen Gorbelson.” | “你永远的 Helen Gorbelson” |
[20:57] | – Wow, that’s so many fires. – So many fires. | – 哇 那得有好多的火啊 – 好多的火 |
[21:00] | Thank you for catching her. | 谢谢你抓住了她 |
[21:01] | With a brilliant puzzling mind like yours on the case, | 有着处理案件的这样聪明的解谜大脑 |
[21:03] | it was only a matter of time. | 成功对你只是时间问题 |
[21:04] | Actually, Jake solved it. | 事实上 是Jake解开的 |
[21:06] | He’s kind of a genius with this stuff. | 他在这方面是个天才 |
[21:07] | Oh, thank you, then. | 哦 那么 谢谢你啦 |
[21:08] | Couldn’t have done it without your help. | 没有你的帮忙 我也解不开 |
[21:10] | So I guess that’s that. | 好了 就这样吧 我想 |
[21:11] | I should probably run | 我可能得溜了 |
[21:12] | if I’m going to make it to the Javits Center by four. | 如果我四点还要去贾维茨中心的话 |
[21:14] | They’re making a mold of me for the upcoming Bodies Exhibit. | 为即将到来的身体展览 他们建了一个我的模型 |
[21:16] | As they should, your body is great. | 他们的确得这么干 你的身体棒极了 |
[21:18] | – And that’s okay. – Thanks, man. | – 那很好 – 多谢 朋友 |
[21:20] | You should join me for a puzzle night sometime. | 你有机会应该和我一起参加字谜之夜 |
[21:22] | – Oh. – No! | – 哦 – 不 |
[21:23] | Jake is taken. He already has a friend. | Jake没空 他已经有朋友了 |
[21:25] | Hang out offer declined. | 外出邀请拒绝 |
[21:27] | Now let’s strut your centerfold ass out of here. | 现在请你那上过杂志插页的屁股离开这里 |