Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] And so concludes this year’s Secret Santa drawing. 今年的秘密圣诞老人抽签就到此结束了
[00:03] Just a quick reminder of the rules: 再提醒一下活动规则
[00:04] $40 limit, no perishable items, 礼物价值上限为40美元 不许送易腐坏物品
[00:06] and no homemade massage coupons, Hitchcock. 也不许送自制按摩劵 Hitchcock
[00:08] Fine, then everyone’ll have to pay full price for them. 好吧 那你们就都得付原价了
[00:10] Oh, Captain. I would like a $40 gift card 哦 警监 我想要一张40美元礼品卡
[00:13] to any restaurant that serves nachos. 能在有卖玉米片的饭店用就行
[00:15] I don’t have you, Peralta. 我没抽到你 Peralta
[00:16] Not only do I know that you do indeed have me, 我不光知道你抽到的是我
[00:18] but I also know who everyone else has. 我还知道你们都抽着谁了
[00:20] That’s not possible. 不可能
[00:21] Perhaps not for an ordinary man such as yourself, Jeffords. 对于你这样的平凡人来说也许不可能 Jeffords
[00:23] But for the brilliant mind of 但是对于我这么聪明的人
[00:25] Detective Jacob Sherlock Peralta… Jacob Sherlock Peralta警探
[00:27] I legally changed my name… 我已经正式改了名字
[00:28] it’s quite simply… 这不过是很简单的
[00:30] elementary. 基本演绎法
[00:31] For, you see, Amy made a face 你看 Amy做了一个表情
[00:33] I only recognized from our bedroom, 我只在我俩卧室里见过的那种
[00:34] which means that she has Captain Holt. 说明她抽到了Holt警监
[00:35] Charles has Terry. His eyes keep shifting over to him. Charles抽到了Terry 他的眼睛不停地看向他
[00:37] No, I don’t. 不 我没看
[00:38] Terry looked disgusted, Terry看起来被恶心着了
[00:39] which means he has Hitchcock. 那就说明他抽到了Hitchcock
[00:40] Rosa didn’t draw a name, nor did she put one in. Rosa没抽 也没把自己的名字放进去
[00:41] – She doesn’t wanna participate. – Never do. – 她并不想参与 – 从来没想过
[00:43] Hitchcock moves his mouth when he reads 默读名字的时候Hitchcock动了嘴唇
[00:44] and he quite clearly said Charles. 他明显说的就是Charles
[00:46] I did get Charles. 我是抽到了Charles
[00:47] Scully has Amy. Scully抽到了Amy
[00:47] He’s hold his paper name-side out. 他把纸条写着名字的那面露出来了
[00:49] Oh, he’s good. 噢 厉害哦
[00:50] And I have Scully, 而我抽到了Scully
[00:51] which means Captain Holt has me. 那就说明Holt警监抽到了我
[00:52] I’ll be taking that gift card. 我就要那个礼品卡了
[00:53] Daddy loves nachos. 爸爸我就爱吃玉米片
[00:58] Should we draw the names again and leave Jake out? 咱们要不要再抽一次 这回不带Jake
[00:59] Yeah! 好啊
[01:00] No! Sherlock wants a present! 不嘛 Sherlock也想要礼物
[01:22] Okay, quick update on the Warren Street break-in. 好 简要报告一下沃伦街的入室打劫案
[01:24] Security cameras caught a picture of the suspect and guess what? 保安摄像拍到了嫌疑人的脸 你们猜怎么着
[01:27] That’s right. We got a hot perp alert. 没错 性感嫌犯警报已拉响
[01:30] – Ooh! – That’s a handsome man. – 喔喔 – 这男的帅哦
[01:32] Mm, I’d like to bring that guy to justice. 嗯 我想把这男的”绳之以法”
[01:34] We all would. 我们都想
[01:35] But unfortunately, police cornered him 不幸的是 警察围堵他时
[01:37] and he shot himself in the face. 他朝自己脸上开了一枪
[01:40] All right. Thank you for that shockingly dark update. 好了 感谢你带来如此令人震惊的黑暗报告
[01:42] Anything else? 还有别的事吗
[01:43] Uh, yes. 呃 有
[01:44] Something I’d like to say. 我有话想说
[01:46] I’m a pretty private person, so… 我是一个很注重隐私的人
[01:47] this is kinda hard for me, but… 所以这对我来说有点难 但是
[01:49] here we go. 我要说了
[01:51] I’m bi-sexual. All right. 我是双性恋 好了
[01:53] I will now field one minute and zero seconds 现在给你们一分零秒的时间
[01:55] of questions pertaining to this. 有什么问题就问吧
[01:56] Go. Amy. 说吧 Amy
[01:57] How long have you known? 你知道多久了
[01:58] Since seventh grade. I was watching “Saved by the Bell” 从七年级开始 我那时在看<救命下课铃>
[01:59] and I thought, Zack Morris is hot. 我当时就想 Zack Morris好性感
[02:02] And then I thought Lisa Turtle, also hot. 然后我又想 Lisa Turtle 也很性感
[02:05] The fact that the words Kelly and Kapowski Kelly Kapowski这个名字
[02:06] didn’t just come out of your mouth is lunacy. 居然没被你提起简直是不可思议
[02:08] What made you decided to tell us now? 是什么让你决定要现在告诉我们的
[02:10] Charles found out on the road trip Charles在上次自驾游路上发现了
[02:11] and I was positive he was not 而且我确信
[02:12] gonna be able to keep the secret for much longer. 这个秘密他肯定守不了太久了
[02:14] Bye Rosa. 拜 Rosa
[02:16] I mean, not “Bi,” But bye! 我是说 不是”双” 而是”拜”
[02:19] I mean, see ya! 我是说 回见
[02:20] I mean, have fun only having sex with men. 我是说 只和男人上床真开心
[02:21] Just bangin’ dudes, left and right. 只搞男的 左啊右啊
[02:23] I just stopped saying bye all together. 我后来直接就不说”拜”这个字了
[02:25] So are you seeing anyone now? 那你现在有对象吗
[02:26] Yeah. Her name’s Tiffany. 有 她叫Tiffany
[02:27] Are you lying about her name 你是不是瞎编一个名字
[02:27] so we won’t look her up? 这样我们就查不到她了
[02:28] Yes, I am. Next. 没错 下一个
[02:29] – Do you know Anne Heche? – I do. – 你认识Anne Heche吗 – 认识
[02:30] – Ohh. – I must say, this is going – 喔 – 我想说 这走向
[02:32] considerably better than when I came out to my colleagues. 和当时我向同事出柜的时候比好了不止一点
[02:34] They were not, as the kids say, awake. 他们没有 用现在的孩子的话讲 那么解放
[02:37] – Do you mean woke? – I did mean woke. – 你是说开放吗 – 我是指的开放
[02:38] But it’s grammatically incoherent. 但是那样说语法就不连贯了
[02:40] Okay, we have time for one more question. 好了 还能回答最后一个问题
[02:41] – Oh! Ooh, ooh, ooh! – Nope. Absolutely not. We’re done. – 哦 哦 哦 – 不 拒绝 提问结束
[02:44] Smart. It was not tasteful. 机智 那可不是什么好问题
[02:47] Is anyone else having trouble with the Internet? 大家的网络是不是都有点故障啊
[02:49] I’ve been trying to file a warrant request for 45 minutes 我一直在发一份逮捕请求 已经发了45分钟了
[02:51] and the stupid server keeps timing out. 蠢服务器总说请求超时
[02:53] Nothing’s loading. It’s all pinwheels. 没有一样在加载 全是小转轮
[02:55] This all started when Cyber Crimes moved in downstairs. 都是网络犯罪组搬到楼下之后才这样的
[02:58] I bet those jerks are hogging our bandwidth. 我打赌那帮混蛋占着我们的带宽
[03:00] Man, I miss the Sex Crimes Unit. 老天 我怀念性犯罪组
[03:01] I know! They were so fun. 我懂 他们最欢乐了
[03:04] Remember their Christmas Party? 记得他们的圣诞节派对吗
[03:05] Okay, Sergeant Jeffords and I will talk to Cyber. 好了 我和Jeffords警长会和网络组谈一下
[03:08] Tell them I can’t get on WebMD. 告诉他们我上不了健康查询网站了
[03:10] My nipple tripled in size and I wanna know if it’s good or bad. 我的乳头涨了三倍大 我想知道这是好是坏
[03:13] Can’t believe that’s good. 这还能是什么好事
[03:15] Hey. Was that weird earlier? 嘿 之前是不是怪怪的
[03:17] You mean when Charles showed us those pictures of 你是说Charles给我们看的那些
[03:18] Nikolaj taking a very sudsless bath? Nikolaj没有什么泡泡的泡泡浴照吗
[03:20] Yes, it was uncomfortable. 没错 确实不怎么舒服
[03:22] No, I mean when I told everyone I was bi. 不是 我是说我向大家宣布我是双的时候
[03:23] – Was it too touchy-feely? – Rosa, no. It was great. – 是不是太外露了 – Rosa 没有 你说得很好
[03:26] And don’t worry, just because you opened up a little bit 不要担心 就因为你敞开了一点点心扉
[03:28] doesn’t mean everyone’s gonna be less afraid of you. 不代表大家会少怕你一点点
[03:29] We’re all still terrified. 我们还是怕得要命
[03:31] Thanks, Jake. 谢谢 Jake
[03:32] So how’d your parents take it? 你的父母怎么说
[03:33] Uhh… 呃
[03:34] – I haven’t told ’em yet. – Really? – 我还没告诉他们 – 真的
[03:36] I mean, of course, you don’t have to, but… 当然 我不是说你必须要说
[03:37] I just thought you guys were getting closer since prison. 我只是以为你们在监狱那件事后变得更亲密了
[03:39] No, I mean, we are. It’s just, 不 我们确实更亲了 只是
[03:40] I don’t know how I would say something like that. 我不知道该怎么跟他们说这件事
[03:42] Especially to my dad. He’s super traditional. 尤其是我爸 他观念特传统
[03:44] I’m afraid this would just mess everything up. 我怕我说了会把事情弄僵
[03:46] We’ve been having so much fun lately. 我们最近相处得特别好
[03:55] I don’t wanna lose that. 我不想失去那些美好
[03:56] OK, maybe just be honest with them. Right? 好吧 你可以把你的心里话说出来 对吧
[03:58] Tell ’em how you feel. Like, you could say, 告诉他们你的感受 比如 你可以说
[04:02] Mom, Dad, I’m bisexual. 妈 爸 我是双性恋
[04:05] But I’m still your daughter. 但我还是你们的女儿
[04:07] I’m still the same person that I’ve always been. 我还是以前的我
[04:09] And who I love will never change that. 我喜欢谁永远不会改变这一点
[04:11] And you guys raised me to be strong and confident. 你们抚养我长大 教我要自信又坚强
[04:15] And I don’t wanna hide who I am anymore. 我不想再隐藏我到底是谁了
[04:17] I am bi. 我是双性恋
[04:20] Damn. That was… 我去 这也
[04:22] And I know that this may come as a shock to you, 我知道这对于你们来说很震惊
[04:23] but it’s my truth. 但这是我的心里话
[04:25] So I hope you can accept that. 所以我希望你们可以接受
[04:27] – Jake… – Maybe you still see me – Jake – 也许你们还是把我
[04:28] as your little girl, but I’m woman now. 看成你们的小女儿 但我现在是一个女人了
[04:32] And I know my own heart. 我知道我的心想要什么
[04:34] You done? 说完了吗
[04:34] Yeah. 说完了
[04:35] Wow, that felt amazing. I really disappeared into it. 哇哦 感觉很棒 我完全融入进去了
[04:37] Should I become an actor? 我是不是该做个演员
[04:38] Absolutely not. 绝对不要
[04:39] Copy that. All right. Good luck. 明白了 好了 祝你好运
[04:40] Thanks. 谢了
[04:45] Look, that guy’s watching a video. 你看 那个人在看视频
[04:47] No buffering. 都不用缓冲
[04:49] They got all the bars, Captain. All the bars! 他们信号满格啊 警监 满格
[04:51] Keep it together, Jeffords. 冷静点 Jeffords
[04:52] Oh. You must be Raymond Holt. 哦 你一定就是Raymond Holt
[04:54] Whoa. No. Germs. 哇哦 不 有细菌
[04:59] We just wanted to ask about the Internet. 我们只想聊聊网络的事
[05:01] Ever since you guys arrived, 自从你们搬来
[05:02] things have gotten slow for us upstairs. 我们楼上的网就有点慢了
[05:04] We’re the Cyber Crimes Unit. 我们是网络犯罪组
[05:05] Kinda need the bandwidth. 当然需要带宽了
[05:07] Do you guys even use the Internet upstairs? 你们楼上还用网呢
[05:08] I thought you just write down your hunches 我以为你们就是把你们的小预感
[05:10] in your notebooks with your pens and paper. 用你们的小笔小本写下来
[05:11] I’ll have you know you’re speaking to your Captain. 我想告诉你 你是在跟你的警监说话
[05:13] Well, I’ll have you know that we don’t report to you. 嗯 我想告诉你 我们不归你管
[05:15] We report to the Commissioner’s office. Ever heard of them? 我们直接归局长管 听说过局长吗
[05:17] I don’t care who you report to, this is what you’re gonna do. 我不管你归谁管 你给我照办就是了
[05:20] You’re gonna, um… 你给我 呃
[05:23] – put the wires… – Right. – 把网线 – 嗯
[05:24] Um… 呃
[05:26] Terry Terry.
[05:27] Uh… into the things. 呃 插到口里去
[05:29] And… and beef up the speeds. Got it? 然后把速度提上去 明白了吗
[05:32] We want beefy speeds! 我们要牛速
[05:33] Long story short, we remain un-beefed. 长话短说 我们的网速还是一点都不牛
[05:36] Unfortunately, we’re out of options. 不幸的是 我们没有别的选择了
[05:38] – They’re just not scared of us. – Right. – 他们完全不怕我们 – 没错
[05:39] But there is one person who scares everyone. 但有一个人能让所有人都闻风丧胆
[05:43] Hey! Captain Holt, Terry, Charles, 嘿 Holt警监 Terry 和Charles
[05:47] I wanna say… Alan? 我想想 Alan吗
[05:50] Close. It’s Amy. 差一点点 是Amy
[05:52] This is nice. I can’t believe you’re buying me dinner. 真好 我真不敢相信你要请我吃晚饭
[05:54] – Oh, well, you really helped me today. – Did I? – 哦 嗯 你今天帮了我大忙 – 是吗
[05:56] I felt like I sorta straight-splained 我觉得我基本上手把手地
[05:57] how to come out to you. 把如何出柜教给了你
[05:58] No, it was good practice. 不 那是很好的练习
[06:00] I think I’m ready to tell my parents. 我觉得我准备好告诉我爸妈了
[06:01] That’s awesome. When are you gonna do it? 太好了 你打算什么时候告诉他们
[06:03] – In five minutes. – What? – 五分钟之后 – 什么
[06:03] Actually, scratch that, they’re here. 其实 当我没说 他们到了
[06:05] This is happening and I need you to be here with me 我就要告诉他们了 我需要你在这陪我
[06:07] and also just step in and do it for me. 并且接过话头 替我告诉他们
[06:08] Rosa, I think that’s a very bad idea. Rosa 你这主意简直烂透了
[06:10] And frankly, I’m not very comfortable… 讲真 我不是很想
[06:11] Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Diaz! 你好 Diaz先生和Diaz太太
[06:14] America’s favorite couple! 美国最受欢迎的夫妇
[06:18] I didn’t know Jake was joining us. 我不知道Jake要和我们一起吃
[06:19] Neither did I. What a fun surprise that 我也不知道 真是很意外啊
[06:21] none of us were remotely prepared for, Rosa, right? 咱们没有一个人做好了心理准备 Rosa 是吧
[06:23] You seem nervous. Why? 你看起来很紧张 为什么
[06:25] Uhh… 呃
[06:26] global warming. 全球变暖
[06:27] What a bitch, right? 简直是个小婊子 是吧
[06:29] We all gon’ drown. 我们都会淹死的
[06:30] Anyways, I’m gonna head to the bathroom 那个 我想用下洗手间
[06:31] for the duration of one conversation. 大概用你们谈一次话那么长时间
[06:33] No! 不行
[06:34] Uh, guys, I have something I need to tell you. 呃 爸妈 我有话想要告诉你们
[06:36] What is it, honey? 什么话 宝贝
[06:37] Uhh, Jake, you take it. 呃 Jake 你来说
[06:38] Seriously? Me? 讲真 我
[06:40] Oh man, now I really do have to go to the bathroom. 哦 天啊 现在我真的需要去厕所了
[06:41] What, you didn’t before? You lied? 啥 你之前不是真想去吗 你在撒谎吗
[06:43] You know, Oscar, 你知道吗 Oscar
[06:43] most people just ignore my nervous rambling. 大部分人会忽略我紧张时的顺嘴胡说
[06:45] Maybe shift focus back to Rosa. 也许我们该把焦点转回给Rosa
[06:46] Don’t worry. 别担心
[06:47] We know what’s happening. 我们知道怎么回事
[06:48] You do? 你们知道
[06:49] Of course. 当然
[06:50] You and Jake are dating. 你在和Jake约会
[06:52] That’s why you were nervous. 所以你们才这么紧张
[06:53] ‘Cause you know I never liked him. 因为你知道我没喜欢过他
[06:54] What? Okay, first of all, that’s insane. 啥 好了 首先 这不可能
[06:57] We’ve only met once and we totally hit it off. 我们只见过一次还特别处得来
[06:58] We talked about soccer, I called it fútbol. 我们聊过足球 我把足球叫成了”猪球”
[07:01] Oh, I see what happened. But secondly, 喔 我明白怎么回事了 但是第二
[07:02] – Rosa and I are not… – Denying that we’re dating. – Rosa和我没有 – 否认我们在约会
[07:04] Uh, you’re right. We’re a couple. 你说对了 我们是一对儿
[07:06] I love you, honey bun. 我爱你 小甜包
[07:08] Uhh! 呃
[07:09] We need your help, Gina. 我们需要你的帮助 Gina
[07:10] Gina, ugh, I haven’t heard that name in a long time. Gina 我好久没听过这个名字了
[07:13] – It’s on your jacket. – I know, – 你的夹克上写着呢 – 我知道
[07:14] but no one says it out loud and my baby can’t read. 但是没人大声念出来并且我的宝宝还不会读
[07:17] Which, I’m told is normal for a ten-week-old, so… 别人说对于十周大的宝宝来说这很正常 所以
[07:20] How’s little Enigma doing? 小Enigma怎么样了啊
[07:21] We call her Iggy now, 我们现在管她叫Iggy了
[07:22] but you’re gonna wanna keep it down 但你得小声点
[07:24] because she’s trying to take a nap, okay, Amy? 因为她想眯一会儿 好吗 Amy
[07:26] Oh, sure, I just feel like 喔 没问题 我就是觉得
[07:27] I was matching the same volume that you were speaking at. 我的音量和你的明明保持一致啊
[07:30] Amy, keep it down. Amy 小点声
[07:31] Yes, yes, babies are adorable. 是啊是啊 小婴儿超可爱
[07:33] They’re like we are but so much smaller. 他们就像我们一样 不过是小版的
[07:36] So we’re here because 我们过来是因为
[07:38] we’re having an issue with the new Cyber Unit 我们和新来的网络犯罪组有矛盾
[07:40] that has moved into the second floor. 他们刚搬到了二楼
[07:41] What happened to Sex Crimes? 性犯罪组怎么了
[07:42] They were so nice. 他们多好啊
[07:44] Remember their Christmas party? 记得他们的圣诞节派对吗
[07:45] – Oh, so good. – Ohh. – 喔 太棒了 – 喔
[07:47] But now Cyber’s hogging our Internet 但是现在网络犯罪组霸占着我们的网络
[07:49] and we can’t get them to stop. 我们还没办法让他们住手
[07:50] But you can intimidate anyone into doing what you want. 但你能威胁任何人去做你想让他们做的事
[07:53] No, sorry, I can’t. 不 对不起 我不能这么干
[07:54] That’s precinct business and, 那是警区的事情
[07:57] well, I’ve left that life behind. 我已经抛下那种生活了
[07:58] But your maternity leave is over in two weeks. 但你的产假还有两周就结束了
[08:01] Amy, volume, okay? Amy 小声 好吗
[08:03] Volume! 小声
[08:07] Hey, wait up. 嘿 等等
[08:09] Why’d you leave the table? 你为什么也下桌了
[08:10] If we go to the bathroom at the same time, 如果我们一起去厕所
[08:11] they’re gonna think we’re hooking up 他们会觉得我们去亲热了
[08:12] since apparently we’re dating now. 因为明摆着我们现在在处对象
[08:14] I’m sorry I said that. 真对不起我那样说
[08:15] I thought I was ready to do this, but I am not. 我觉得自己准备好了 但是其实没有
[08:17] I’m not gonna do it tonight, okay? 我今晚不会说的 好吗
[08:19] Yes, of course. 当然可以的
[08:20] Look, I support you no matter what. 我无论怎样都会支持你
[08:21] Just do whatever feels right. 就做自己想做的事吧
[08:23] Can we just pretend to be a couple for tonight? 我们今晚能不能就假装是男女朋友
[08:25] And then I’ll tell them in a few weeks that we broke up. 然后几周后我会告诉他们咱们分手了
[08:26] Fine. But I have one rule. 行 但我有一条原则
[08:29] Hands off my butt. 别摸我屁股
[08:30] That’s not gonna be a problem. 你不用担心这个
[08:31] Well, you say that now 你现在这么说
[08:32] but you’re about to enter the Jake Peralta boyfriend experience. 但你即将踏入Jake Peralta的男友体验之旅
[08:35] It can be quite intoxicating. 那将会令你陶醉不已的
[08:37] Hm. Also, you sat on a meatball. 嗯 还有啊 你坐肉丸子上了
[08:38] Did I? Oh, man, these are my Friday jeans. 真的吗 喔 天 这可是我的周五牛仔裤
[08:41] Anyways, I’m gonna snap off a wiz 不管咋地 我得去撒泡尿
[08:43] and I’ll meet you back at the table. Let’s do this. 然后回餐桌找你 咱们就这么干吧
[08:45] Guys, without Gina, 大家伙 没有了Gina
[08:47] we’ll never be able to bend Cyber to our will. 我们永远都不能让网络组听咱们的
[08:49] So we need to change tactics. 所以咱们要改变策略
[08:51] We need to woo them 我们得哄着他们
[08:53] with the international language of friendship. 用一种通用的表达友谊的方式
[08:57] – Pork. – Ohh. – 猪肉 – 噢
[08:58] Ooh! I’ll take it to them. 我来给他们送去
[08:59] It’s all dudes down there and 楼下全是老爷们
[09:00] I’m not above using a little flirtation to get what I want. 我不介意调调情来达到目的
[09:04] Was that a wink? 那是个媚眼吗
[09:05] You tell me. 你说呢
[09:07] I honestly don’t know, but you’re all we got. 我真的不知道 但是我们只有你了
[09:12] Hello, boys. 哈喽啊 先生们
[09:15] Oh, wait, wait… I winked my contact out. 喔 等等 我抛媚眼把隐形眼镜抛出来了
[09:17] No, no, no. It’s still there. 不不不 它还在里面
[09:19] – Oh, God it’s behind my eye! – Fall back, Amy. – 天啊 它跑到我眼睛后面去了 – 后退 Amy
[09:21] – Ohh… – I got it, I got it. – 喔 – 我来吧 我来吧
[09:22] Look, we got off on the wrong foot this morning. 你看 我们今早没开个好头
[09:26] And I was hoping we could start fresh. 我希望咱们能重新来过
[09:28] So we got you this. 所以我们拿来了这个
[09:31] Mmm. Decent. 嗯 挺好
[09:33] Great, now that you’ve accepted our meat pile, 很好 既然你接受了我们的熟食拼盘
[09:35] perhaps you’ll help us restore our internet. 或许你们能帮帮我们重整一下我们的网
[09:37] Sure. I can definitely help with that. 行啊 我一定帮这个忙
[09:39] How many KBPSs are you looking for? 你们想要多少KB的网速啊
[09:43] – Many. – Yeah, that’s not an answer. – 好多 – 这个回答可不好
[09:45] I need an exact number. 我要确切的数字
[09:47] 100. 一百
[09:48] Too few? Too many? 太少了 太多了
[09:50] – Four. – Okay, bro, I’ll give you – 四个吧 – 好的老兄 我就给你
[09:52] four kilobytes of Internet. 4KB的网速吧
[09:55] You’re making a fool of yourself. 你出丑出大了
[09:58] No! 不
[09:59] Hey, little man. 嘿 小不点
[10:00] – Why so teeny? – I’m not teeny. – 为啥这么小 – 我不小
[10:02] I’m average size. 我是平均身材(长度)
[10:03] What a sad brag. 好悲伤的吹牛逼喔
[10:04] I don’t even know who you are. 我都不知道你是谁
[10:05] But I know who you are, Devin. 但我知道你是谁啊 Devin
[10:07] You tell everyone you got a degree from Stanford 你告诉别人你是斯坦福毕业的
[10:10] but you really went to Stamforb, 但其实你去的是斯坦佛
[10:13] an online college based in Arkansas. 一家阿肯色州的网校
[10:16] It’s a good school. 那是间好学校
[10:17] You live with your aunt. That’s sad. 你和你姨住一起 好悲惨喔
[10:19] And you spend a third of your salary on 你还把三分之一的薪水花在
[10:21] tropical fish and aquaria. 热带鱼和水族箱上
[10:23] You know, I found all this off of, hm, 你知道吗 我找到这些所有的信息也就
[10:25] 20 minutes of idle snoopin’ around. 用了二十分钟随便翻翻而已
[10:28] Imagine what I could do with a dedicated couple of hours. 想象一下我认真地花好几个小时能找到多少
[10:32] What do you want? 你到底想怎么样
[10:32] I want you to give the Internet back to my friends. 我想让你把网络还给我的朋友们
[10:35] Mm-kay? Or I’ll keep diggin’ 懂了吗 不然我就一直挖你的黑料
[10:37] and diggin’and diggin’ and diggin’. 一直挖一直挖一直挖
[10:41] Fine! I’ll give you back your Internet, okay? 好吧 我把网还你们 行了吧
[10:43] – Just… we’re through. – Oh! – 就 我们就这样了 – 喔
[10:45] And maybe your co-workers would like to know 或许你的同事想知道
[10:47] what happened on your 7th grade field trip to D.C. 你七年级去华盛顿实地考察的时候发生了什么
[10:50] You monster. 你这个魔鬼
[10:51] He pooped in the Reflecting Pool. 他在林肯公园的倒影池里拉粑粑了
[10:56] So how did you two finally get together after all these years? 所以你们俩是怎么在这么多年之后终于在一起的
[10:58] Oh, uh, you know, 喔 呃 你知道的
[11:00] I’ve just been crazy about her forever 我一直都疯狂地喜欢她
[11:02] and then one day I picked up my battered old guitar 直到有一天我拿起了我的破吉他
[11:04] and I sang her a song. 给她唱了首歌
[11:06] Ohh! 喔
[11:07] How did it go? 什么样的歌啊
[11:08] Oh, you don’t wanna hear it. 喔 你不会想听的
[11:09] Yes, I do! 我想听
[11:10] Well, I don’t have my guitar here. 可是我现在没有吉他
[11:12] Sing the song. 现在就唱
[11:12] *Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa* *Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa,*
[11:15] *Diaz Diaz Diaz Diaz Diaz Diaz Diaz Diaz* *Diaz, Diaz, Diaz, Diaz Diaz, Diaz, Diaz, Diaz*
[11:17] *Rosa Diaz Rosa Diaz Diaz Rosa Rosa Diaz* *Rosa Diaz, Rosa Diaz, Diaz Rosa, Rosa Diaz*
[11:20] *Diaz, you are so cool* *Diaz 你真的好酷*
[11:22] Sounds better with a guitar. 配着吉他听起来更好
[11:24] Oh! 喔
[11:26] Just put that away. 先放一边
[11:27] What was that in the picture? 照片里的人是谁
[11:28] Just my mom. 是我妈
[11:28] Kinda looked like your co-worker Amy. 看起来有点像你们同事Amy
[11:30] Jake and Amy are friends. Jake和Amy是好朋友
[11:32] It’s not weird. 这不奇怪
[11:32] He had his arm around her and she was showing off a ring. 他用胳膊环着她并且她还在炫耀她的戒指
[11:35] Wow, you got a really good look at that picture, huh? 哇哦 你真的把那照片看得好清楚啊
[11:37] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[11:40] Jake and Amy are engaged. Jake和Amy订婚了
[11:46] – That’s okay. – What? – 这没什么 – 啥
[11:48] We understand. Love is complicated. 我们明白 爱情很难说清楚
[11:50] Wait, why would you be okay with that? 等等 你们为什么觉得这没什么
[11:51] Mijita, when you called this dinner, 女儿啊 你给我们打电话的时候
[11:53] you were so nervous, 你听起来好紧张
[11:55] we were worried you were gonna tell us you were gay. 我们还担心你会告诉我们你是同性恋呢
[11:59] So you would rather me be some dude’s mistress 所以你们宁愿我是什么男人的情妇
[12:03] than be in a loving relationship with a woman? 也不愿意我和一个女人相爱是吗
[12:08] Well, Jake and I aren’t dating. 好吧 Jake和我没在约会
[12:11] But guess what? 但是猜猜怎么着
[12:12] Your worst fears are real. 你们最深的恐惧是真的
[12:14] I’m not straight. I’m bisexual. 我不是异性恋 我是双性恋
[12:16] And I don’t care what you think about it. 我不在乎你们怎么想
[12:18] Screw this. I’m outta here. 去他的吧 我走了
[12:23] I’m also gonna go. Are you guys on Venmo? 我也走了 你们用Venmo这个支付软件吗
[12:25] You know what? We’ll figure it out later. 你知道吗 这个我们一会儿再想办法解决
[12:26] This isn’t the right time. All right. 现在时机不对 好了
[12:34] Hey, so, I ran after you last night, 嘿 我昨晚追着你出去
[12:37] but I lost you in the subway. 但我在地铁里跟丢了
[12:38] I took a cab home. 我打车回家的
[12:38] Really? Well, then, I definitely terrified some random lady. 真的吗 喔 那我一定是吓到某位路人女了
[12:41] Hey, look, I’m sorry 嘿听着 我很抱歉
[12:43] things didn’t go how you wanted with your parents. 和你父母的谈话没向你希望的方向进行
[12:45] It was fine. 没什么的
[12:46] Rosa, you don’t have to say that. Rosa 你不用非这么说
[12:47] No, it really did go fine. 不 真的没什么的
[12:49] They texted me last night. 他们昨晚给我发短信了
[12:51] “Don’t worry about dinner. See you at game night.” “别担心晚饭的事情 咱们游戏之夜再见”
[12:52] Nice. But very surprising. 很好 但是很令人吃惊
[12:55] It’s great. I told them I’m bi, 确实很好 我告诉他们我是双性恋
[12:56] and they still invited me to game night. 但是他们还是邀请我去游戏之夜
[12:58] They’re clearly okay with it. 他们显然是觉得没什么
[12:59] Well, I’m just glad it worked out. 好吧 我很高兴事情解决了
[13:00] Enjoy game night. 好好享受游戏之夜吧
[13:01] Actually, they want you to come 事实上 他们希望你也过去
[13:02] to make up for how awkward dinner was. 弥补一下晚餐时的尴尬
[13:04] Oh, fantastic. I’m still involved. 喔 太好了 我还在里搅和着呢
[13:06] Well, I’m sure your dad is a super chill guy to play against. 我相信你爸爸在玩游戏的时候一定很随和
[13:08] He is not. 他不是
[13:10] Well, then, let’s hope I’m on his team. 好吧 那就希望我能和他一队吧
[13:11] That is worse. 那样更糟
[13:12] Cool. So no good options. 酷 所有说没有好选项
[13:13] Super stoked about this invite. 对这次邀请好”激动”啊
[13:16] Here we go. 咱们试试
[13:18] It’s loading! 在加载了
[13:19] We got Internet! 我们有网了
[13:20] All right, I guess my work here is done, guys, 好了 我想我在这的工作完成了
[13:22] How can we ever thank you? 我们怎么感谢你才好啊
[13:24] I’ll tell you how. 我可以告诉你们
[13:25] Use this precious Internet. 好好利用这珍贵的网
[13:27] Use it every day. 天天都用它
[13:28] Keep multiple tabs open, 一次打开好几个标签页
[13:30] stream videos in HD, 看最高清的视频
[13:31] leave comments on everything you can find. 在所有看见的东西下面评论
[13:35] Most importantly, 最重要的是
[13:36] make your avatars GIFs. 用动图做头像
[13:38] I was thinking more like a pizza party 我的意思是办一个披萨派对
[13:40] when you come back in two weeks. 等你两周后回来的时候
[13:41] Oh, yeah. So here’s the thing: 喔 对了 事情是这样的
[13:44] – I’m not coming back. – What? – 我不会回来了 – 啥
[13:45] – Seriously? – Yeah, listen, – 你认真的吗 – 是啊 听着
[13:46] I have a daughter now and when she grows up 我现在有了一个女儿 所以当她长大的时候
[13:48] I wanna be doing something that makes her proud. 我希望我在做一些能让她为我骄傲的事情
[13:50] So I’m starting my own company. 所以我在筹办我自己的公司
[13:52] Ooh! What is it? 喔 什么样的公司
[13:53] I’m running a sports league 我在经营一个体育联赛
[13:54] for other people’s pets. 给别人家的宠物办的
[13:56] Ohh. 喔
[13:57] Well, Gina, 好吧 Gina
[13:58] as your colleague, best friend, brother and ex-lover… 作为你的同事 好朋友 哥哥和前任爱人
[14:01] – Ugh. – I fully support your dreams, – 噁 – 我全心全意支持你的梦想
[14:03] but do you really wanna leave? 但你真的想离开吗
[14:05] My mind is made up. And so… 我已经做好决定了 所以
[14:08] this is Gina Linetti’s last grand exit 这是Gina Linetti最后一次华丽谢幕
[14:12] from the Nine-Nine. 从此离开99分局
[14:13] *I will remember you* *我会记得你们*
[14:16] Where’s that coming from? 音乐是从哪里来的
[14:19] She’s gone. 她已经离开了
[14:20] Do you think that’s the last time we’ll ever see her? 你们觉得这会不会是我们最后一次看到她了
[14:25] Bye, Gina. 再见 Gina
[14:29] I don’t know what that is. 我不知道那是什么玩意儿
[14:30] That could literally be anything. 可以是任何东西
[14:32] Maybe try guessing. 或许你可以试着猜猜看
[14:33] Rule violation! 犯规
[14:34] You’re not supposed to speak. 你不应该说话的
[14:35] There’s our turn, once again. 因为轮到我们了 又一次犯规
[14:37] Oh, well, do you want me to tell you 噢 好吧 那你想知道
[14:38] what I was drawing just for fun? 我刚刚在画什么吗 图个乐
[14:40] We’re not playing just for fun. 我们玩游戏不只是为了图个乐
[14:41] Mm-kay, well, don’t let my desire to have fun 好吧 别让我找乐子的愿望
[14:43] ruin what seems to be a very nice night so far. 毁了这个目前看来非常美好的夜晚
[14:46] Right, Rosa? 是吧 Rosa
[14:47] Yeah, right. 对 没错
[14:48] So your mother and I talked about what you told us last night. 你妈和我谈了谈你昨天晚上跟我们讲的事
[14:52] We don’t need to talk about that right now. 我们不需要现在聊这个
[14:53] We want you to know we’re not upset. 我们希望你知道我们并没有失望
[14:54] Great. I’m not upset either. 很好 我也没有失望
[14:55] Because no matter what you call yourself, 因为不管你怎么称呼自己
[14:58] you still like men. 你还是喜欢男人的
[14:59] So you can still get married and have a child. 你还是可以结婚生子
[15:01] I can do those things with either a man or a woman. 我可以和男人或者女人一起做这些事情
[15:03] Yes, but it will be a man 对 但你最终会找一个男人的
[15:05] because this is just a phase. 因为现在只是一个阶段而已
[15:08] Okay, that’s settled. Ladies up. 好 就这么订了 轮到女士们了
[15:14] So, since you’re not coming back, 既然你不会回来了
[15:16] we wanted to bring you all your stuff. 我们想把你的东西都拿给你
[15:19] It’s a lot of gum 里面有很多口香糖
[15:20] and what seem to be blackmail files 和看上去像是勒索文件
[15:23] you’ve been keeping on all of us? 你一直存着我们所有人的黑料吗
[15:24] I’m not a blackmailer. 我才不会勒索人呢
[15:26] If you tell anyone I am, I will release your secrets. 如果你告诉别人这件事的话 我就会泄露你的小秘密
[15:28] Look, we know you want your daughter 听着 我们知道你希望你的女儿
[15:30] to be proud of the work that you do. 为你的工作感到骄傲
[15:31] I just hope you know how important you’ve been to the Nine-Nine. 我只是希望你知道你对99分局有多重要
[15:33] Yeah, just today, I was able to pull a warrant 对 就今天 我终于能掏出搜查令
[15:36] and arrest the guy I’ve been tracking for three months 并且逮捕了一个我追踪了三个月的人
[15:38] because you got the internet back. 就是因为你解决了网络问题
[15:39] You’re indispensible 你是不可或缺的
[15:41] and we’re really gonna miss you. 我们真的会很想念你
[15:43] And I loved the Nine-Nine, you guys. 我也很爱99分局 伙伴们
[15:45] It just feels like it’s time for me 就是感觉是时候去
[15:47] to, like, build something of my own. 建造一些属于我自己的东西了
[15:49] Like my entrepreneurial idols, 就像我的创业偶像
[15:51] Oprah Winfrey, Lex Luthor… 奥普拉·温弗莉 还有莱克斯·卢瑟
[15:53] The Superman villain? 那个<超人>里的反派吗
[15:54] He built an empire, didn’t he? 他建立了自己的帝国 不是吗
[15:55] Yeah. 是的吧
[15:56] Well, we wish you luck. 好吧 我们祝你好运
[15:58] And it’s not gonna be the same without you. 没了你 一切都会不一样的
[16:00] Mm, thanks for saying that, and… 谢谢你这么说 而且
[16:03] I don’t know, uh… 我不知道 呃
[16:05] You know what? 这样吧
[16:06] You can have your blackmail files back. 你们可以把自己的黑料拿回去了
[16:08] I don’t want ’em anymore. 我不想再留着了
[16:10] Gina, these are just photos of me in my everyday clothes. Gina 这些就是我穿着日常服装的照片啊
[16:13] – I know. It’s painful, right? – All right. – 我知道 简直看不下去 对吧 – 好吧
[16:15] – Your turn, mija. – Right. – 轮到你了 (西语)女儿 – 好的
[16:26] Uhh, a woman. 呃 一个女人
[16:28] Uhh, uh, lady. 呃 女士
[16:31] Uhh, women. Two women. 呃 女人们 两个女人
[16:33] Holding hands, uh, friends. 牵着手 呃 朋友
[16:36] Ohh, mm, uhh… sisters! 唔 呃 姐妹
[16:38] Ooh! Business partners. 唔 生意伙伴
[16:40] Uh, um, ooh, oh, oh, 呃 唔 噢 噢
[16:41] co-owners of a chocolate shop! 巧克力店的合伙人
[16:43] Oh, love. Love… what do women love? 噢 爱 爱 女人们喜欢什么呢
[16:46] The… George Clooney! 乔治·克鲁尼
[16:48] It’s a wedding! 这是场婚礼
[16:49] They’re brides. They’re in love. 她们都是新娘 她们相爱了
[16:51] Mom, Dad, I know you don’t wanna talk about this 爸 妈 我知道你们不想讨论这个
[16:53] but I do. 但我想
[16:55] I might get married to a man… 我可能会嫁给一个男人
[16:56] like you so clearly want… 就像你们明显期望的那样
[16:57] and I might not. 但我也可能不会
[16:59] ‘Cause this is not a phase. 因为这不是一个阶段
[17:00] And I need you to understand that. 我需要你们理解
[17:03] I’m bisexual. 我是双性恋
[17:04] There’s no such thing as being bisexual. 根本没有双性恋这码事
[17:06] Yes, there is. 不 是有的
[17:08] I know there is because that’s who I am. 我知道有因为那就是我真实的样子
[17:10] I’m attracted to both men and women. 我能被男人吸引 也能被女人吸引
[17:13] I’ve known this about myself for a really long time, 我知道这件事很久了
[17:15] and I didn’t wanna tell you because I was afraid 我不想告诉你们因为我害怕
[17:16] you were gonna react exactly like you are. 你们会表现得和现在一样
[17:20] What do you want us to say? 你希望我们说什么呢
[17:23] That you accept me for who I am. 你们能接受我真实的样子
[17:30] Wow. 哇
[17:33] Okay, let’s go. 好了 我们走
[17:41] Hey. Got you coffee. 嘿 给你买了咖啡
[17:44] I don’t drink coffee. Just herbal tea. 我不喝咖啡 只喝草本茶
[17:45] Oh. That’s cool. 噢 很酷
[17:47] It only cost me, like, 18 bucks. Brooklyn is a nightmare. 这杯只花了我 大概 18美元 布鲁克林是场噩梦
[17:49] Hey, man, thanks for being there last night. 嘿 哥们儿 谢谢你昨晚的到场
[17:51] Of course. 没事
[17:52] Sorry again about how it all went down. 还是很抱歉昨天的事不太顺利
[17:54] Well, I’m glad I opened up to them, 好吧 我很高兴我都说出来了
[17:55] even if it didn’t change their minds. 即使他们没有改变想法
[17:57] I finally said what I wanted to say. 我终于说了我想说的了
[17:59] – It felt right. – Yeah. – 感觉很好 – 是啊
[18:01] Still sucks, though. 虽然还是糟透了
[18:03] Still sucks. 还是糟透了
[18:05] That’s weird. My dad’s here. 奇怪了 我爸在这儿
[18:06] Hey, do you mind staying out here 嘿 你介意呆在这儿
[18:08] with me to talk to him? 陪我和他说话吗
[18:09] Um, yes, of course. 呃 当然可以
[18:11] Whatever you need. 你要怎样都行
[18:12] Your face. No, man, you’ve done enough. 看你的脸色 哥们儿 你做得已经够多了
[18:14] – Get out of here. – Oh, thank God. – 你走吧 – 噢 感谢上帝
[18:15] Good luck. 祝你好运
[18:18] Hello. 你好呀
[18:20] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干什么
[18:22] I wanted to say I’m sorry. 我想说我很抱歉
[18:23] I reacted poorly last night. 我昨晚的反应太差劲了
[18:26] – This is all new to me. – I know. – 这对我来说是全新的 – 我知道
[18:29] But it’s also not new, you know. 但其实也不是全新的
[18:31] I’m still the same person I always was. 我还是一样的我
[18:33] Well, I don’t feel I know that person. 好吧 我只是觉得我不认识那个人了
[18:35] – Dad… – My fault, not yours. – 爸 – 我的错 不是你的错
[18:37] I want you to be able to tell me everything. 我希望你能把你的一切都告诉我
[18:40] I can’t promise you I’ll understand. 我不能保证我能理解
[18:43] But I’m trying. I want you to know 但我会努力 我希望你知道
[18:45] that I accept you for who you are. 我能接受真实的你
[18:47] And I love you very, very much. 而且我非常非常爱你
[18:52] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[18:58] So have you been on any dates with women, yet? 所以说 你现在是不是在和女人约会
[19:01] Dad, we didn’t talk about my dating life before, 爸 我们以前从来不聊我的感情生活的
[19:03] we don’t need to talk about it now. 我们现在也不需要聊
[19:04] Yeah, good, good. You’re right. 是啊 很好 你说得对
[19:07] So where’s Mom? 妈妈在哪儿呢
[19:09] Mm… Mom needs a little more time. 妈妈需要多一点时间消化
[19:12] Oof. 喔
[19:13] I guess family game night’s gonna be kinda weird. 感觉家庭游戏之夜会有点怪怪的
[19:16] You know what, mijita, 呃 我的女儿
[19:17] maybe we better put game night on hold for a little while. 我们最好还是暂停游戏之夜吧
[19:21] Okay. 好吧
[19:22] I’m gonna let you get back to work, okay? 我不打扰你工作了 好吗
[19:30] I expect certain things from my assistant. 我对我的助理有这些要求
[19:31] Black ink only. No blue. I’m not a street artist. 只能用黑墨水 不能用蓝的 我不是街头艺术家
[19:34] Also, if you must knock on my door, 还有 如果你必须敲我的门
[19:36] limit yourself to two raps. 你要控制在两次之内
[19:38] If I wanted to hear inane pounding, 如果我想要听疯狂的重击声
[19:40] – I could go see “Stomp.” – He could go see “Stomp.” – 我可以去看跺脚乐队 – 他可以去看跺脚乐队
[19:43] Gina Gina.
[19:43] Who’s this noob? 这个菜鸟是谁
[19:44] We had to hire someone to replace you, Gina, 我们不得不找人替代你 Gina
[19:46] – because you quit. – Well, fire him. – 因为你辞职了 – 好吧 炒掉他
[19:47] ‘Cause I’m back, baby! 因为我回来啦 宝贝
[19:49] – Really? – What changed your mind? – 真的吗 – 什么让你改主意了
[19:51] Was is the speech that Charles and I gave you? 是不是我和Charles的精彩发言
[19:53] No. Captain Holt said 不 是Holt警监说
[19:54] he’d give me a 5% raise if I came back 如果我回来的话他会给我加薪5%
[19:56] and he’s letting me sit at my desk 而且他同意我坐在自己桌前
[19:58] and work on my side business one day a week. 每周都可以腾出一天来干我的副业
[20:00] We never had that conversation. 我们从来没进行过这样的谈话
[20:02] We just did, baby. 我们刚刚谈好 宝贝
[20:04] See ya, man bangs. 再见了 小刘海儿
[20:06] Come, Brent, let’s get you down to HR 过来 Brent 我们去找人力资源部
[20:08] before that start paperwork goes through. 在他们弄好正式文件之前
[20:09] Welcome back, Linetti. 欢迎回来 Linetti
[20:11] Thanks, man. 谢了 哥们儿
[20:13] Ugh! 啊
[20:14] All right, look, Gina, come on. 好了 听着 Gina 得了吧
[20:15] It’s just us now. Admit it. 现在只有我们了 承认吧
[20:17] Amy and I changed your mind. 我和Amy让你改主意了
[20:18] All right, it was you guys. 好吧 是你们的功劳
[20:20] I actually even cried a little bit after you left my apartment. 我甚至在你们离开公寓之后哭了一小会儿
[20:23] – Aw. – Oh! I made Gina Linetti cry? – 噢 – 我居然让Gina Linett哭了
[20:25] Hey, calm down. I had a baby ten weeks ago. 嘿 冷静 我十个礼拜前刚生了小孩
[20:27] I cried to a carpet cleaner commercial yesterday. 我昨天还对着地毯去污剂广告哭了
[20:29] Gina! Welcome back. Gina 欢迎回来
[20:31] It’s great to see you. 见到你太高兴了
[20:32] Hey, what’s everybody doing tonight? 嘿 大家今晚都打算干嘛呢
[20:33] Nothin’. Why? 没事 怎么啦
[20:34] There’s something we all need to do. 我们都应该去做件事
[20:38] What’s going on? 发生了什么
[20:38] Family game night! 家庭游戏之夜
[20:39] Don’t worry, I brought “Twister.” 别担心 我带了”扭扭乐”
[20:41] – Hey. – Hey, Rosa. – 嘿 – 嘿 Rosa
[20:43] – Hey, Rosa. Beer. – Here goes the snacks. – 嘿 Rosa 啤酒 – 还有零食
[20:45] Ehh, you know, in another lifetime, 你知道 如果有来世
[20:47] you and I would’ve made a hot ass couple. 我们俩可以成为超火辣的一对
[20:49] Agreed. 同意
[20:52] Diaz, you should be very proud of yourself. Diaz 你应该为自己感到骄傲
[20:54] I know things aren’t exactly where you wanna be right now, 我知道现在事情并没有如你所愿
[20:56] but, uh, I promise you they will improve. 但是 我向你保证 一切都会好起来的
[20:59] Thank you, Captain. 谢谢你 警监
[21:00] Every time someone steps up and says who they are, 每当有人走上前去表露真实的自我
[21:03] the world becomes a better, more interesting place. 这个世界就成为了一个更美好 更有趣的地方
[21:06] So… 所以说
[21:08] thank you. 谢谢
[21:11] Hey, do you seriously only have two wine glasses? 嘿 你真的只有两个酒杯吗
[21:14] Yeah. I live alone. 对啊 我一个人住
[21:15] Well, you’re gonna need to get some more, 好吧 那你得多买几个了
[21:16] ’cause there’s a lot of us here. 因为我们有很多人
[21:17] Thank you for doing this, man. 谢谢你愿意这么做 哥们儿
[21:19] Of course. We’ll be here every week. 当然 我们每个礼拜都会过来
[21:20] Rosa, I broke both your wine glasses and your fridge door Rosa 我打碎了你的两个酒杯 弄坏了你的冰箱门
[21:23] and your bathroom. 还有你的卫生间
[21:25] Every single week! 每一个礼拜哟
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme