Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Gobble! Gobble! 咯咯哒 咯咯哒
[00:02] Tommy Gobbler’s back Tommy咯咯哒回来啦
[00:04] and he wants to hear what you turkeys are thankful for. 他要听听你们这些火鸡要感恩点啥
[00:07] – Charles, you gotta stop. – Nah. – Charles 停下 – 不要
[00:09] I don’t gobble understand people. 我咯咯哒的听不懂人类讲话
[00:11] – But, Charles… – Gobble. – 但是 Charles – 咯咯哒
[00:12] – Dude. – Gobble. – 哥们 – 咯咯哒
[00:13] Gobble, gobble, your tail feather is caught in the gobble door. 咯咯哒 咯咯哒 你的尾巴毛被咯咯哒的门夹住了
[00:15] Thank you. Gobble… wait, what? 谢谢 咯咯哒 等等 啥
[00:20] Ow. 嗷
[00:20] I think your feathers are ripping. 我想你的羽毛裂开了
[00:22] Gobble. 咯咯哒
[00:24] Gobble. 咯咯哒
[00:46] All right, you know the drill. 好 你知道这一套的
[00:48] We’ve been living and breathing this operation for years. 我们为了这次行动付出了多年心血
[00:50] It goes down today and we only get one shot. 终于到了今天 我们只有一次机会
[00:52] Thanksgiving 2017, the meeting of the parents. 2017感恩节 父母会晤大作战
[00:56] Our objective is clear. Our parents will laugh, 我们的目标很明确 爸爸妈妈们要笑呵呵的
[00:58] they will bond, and then when the time is right, 他们要产生羁绊 然后时机正确的话
[01:01] our fathers will share a hug good-bye 爸爸们还会用一个拥抱来告别
[01:03] and it will be weird, but in the good way. 会很奇怪 不过是好的方面的奇怪
[01:05] Oh, my God. What is that photo? 噫 天 这照片上是啥
[01:07] I did an image search for dad’s hugging. 我用爸爸的拥抱做关键词做了一下图片搜索
[01:08] I didn’t have a lot of time to put this board together. 我没有那么多时间整理这个板报
[01:10] Now then, let’s review our targets, shall we? 现在 让我们分析一下我们的目标 好吗
[01:12] First we have the Santiagos: Camila and Victor. 首先 是Santiago家 Camila和Victor
[01:13] 传统 保守 控制狂
[01:15] They are traditional, reserved, 他们很传统 很保守
[01:16] and like their daughter, controlling. 而且和他们的女儿一样 控制狂
[01:16] 传统 保守 控制狂
[01:17] 传统 保守 控制狂
[01:17] I wouldn’t say I’m controlling. 我不觉得我是控制狂
[01:19] I would say I’m Type A. 我会说我是A型人格
[01:20] You should write Type A there instead of controlling. 你应该写A型人格 不要写控制狂
[01:22] Vivid example of what we’re up against. 生动的表现了我们要面对的状况
[01:23] Now then, on the other side, we have the Peraltas: 然后 另一边 是Peralta家
[01:26] Karen and Roger. They are perfectly normal, no known flaws. Karen和Roger 他们就是完完全全的普通人 没什么大缺点
[01:29] All right, fine. My dad’s a selfish drunken slut 好吧 我爹自私好酒又喜欢鬼混
[01:31] – and my mom’s a flighty weirdo. – This is gonna be a disaster. – 我妈是个反复无常的奇葩 – 这会是场灾难
[01:34] I knew you’d say that, which is why we have this. 我就知道你会这么说 所以 我们有这个
[01:37] A list of things they have in common. 他们共通点的列表
[01:39] We can use it to grease the conversation. 我们可以用这些来让谈话顺利进行
[01:40] Ooh, convo grease. 哦哦 谈话润滑剂
[01:43] This is perfect. 很完美
[01:44] Okay, our dads both golf. Our mom’s both paint. 好 爸爸们都玩高尔夫 妈妈们都画画
[01:47] All four of them have hair. 他们四个都有头发
[01:48] 共同点 画画 国际旅行 纽约 喜欢的电视节目 天气 孩子 有头发
[01:49] Yeah, but that’s bottom of the barrel stuff. 呃 这是实在没招儿的时候用的
[01:50] We’re not gonna have to use that. 我们不会用到这个的
[01:51] Oh, you did a lot of work on this. 噢 你为这事费心了啊
[01:53] – I’m really impressed. – Oh, well, you know, – 很厉害嘛 – 嗯 你知道的
[01:55] it’s really important to me. 对我而言真的很重要啊
[01:57] I feel like it’s a chance for me 我觉得我终于有机会
[01:58] to finally have the big family Thanksgiving 能过一次大家庭聚会的感恩节
[01:59] – I never got as a kid. – Oh, babe. – 小时候从来没有过 – 小可怜儿
[02:02] It’s gonna be amazing. 会很棒很棒的
[02:07] Are you erasing the word controlling behind my back 你是在我背后把控制狂三个字擦掉了吗
[02:09] – while we kiss? – Mm-hmm. – 在咱俩接吻的当口 – 嗯嗯
[02:11] We can keep it in my office until it’s time to leave. 到走之前我们可以把它放在我办公室里
[02:13] What do you have in the pastry box, sir? Brownies? 长官 你的点心盒子里是什么啊 布朗尼吗
[02:15] No, you hold brownies from the side. 不 布朗尼的话会从侧边拿着
[02:17] He’s holding it from the bottom. 他正捧着它呢
[02:18] True. Maybe it s a cheesecake. 确实 可能是芝士蛋糕
[02:19] But there’s no condensation on the box. 但是盒子上没有冷凝的水珠啊
[02:21] – It’s room temperature. – Look at the finger spread, – 这儿可是室温 – 看 他手指张开着
[02:23] tensing in the shoulders. 肩膀上用了力气
[02:24] He’s supporting something dense. 他捧得东西有点重
[02:27] – It’s a pie. – It is a pie. – 是个派 – 是个派
[02:28] It is a pie. 的确是个派
[02:29] – Damn, that was impressive. – But this is not just any pie. – 我去 这也太厉害了 – 但是这可不是什么随便的派
[02:32] It’s an English walnut pie 这是个英式核桃派
[02:33] from the Cottage Inn in Saratoga Springs. 从萨拉托加矿泉城的小屋饭馆买的
[02:36] Raymond and I drive all the way upstate for it every year. Raymond和我每年都开车去北边买这个
[02:38] It’s the finest sweet treat on earth. 这是世界上最美妙的甜品
[02:39] Even better than a plain scone. 比原味司康饼都好吃
[02:41] Wow, that good, huh? 哇 这么棒吗
[02:42] We’re bringing it to Kevin’s parents’ house tonight. 我们今晚要带它去Kevin父母家
[02:44] Can’t wait. What do you all have planned for Turkey day? 迫不及待 你们感恩节都有什么计划啊
[02:47] Well, I’ve got a great Thanksgiving planned. 我有一个安排绝赞的感恩节
[02:50] Nikolaj has taken to food just like his papa, Nikolaj像他爸爸一样开始追求美食了
[02:52] so I’m making an exotic spread. 所以我做一顿异域风情的大餐
[02:54] If it can fly or swim, we’re eating its eggs. 如果它能飞或者游走了 我们就吃它的蛋
[02:57] Well, at the Jefford’s house, it’s not just Thanksgiving, 在Jefford家 这不仅是感恩节
[02:59] it’s also Ava’s birthday, so we do it up huge. 还是Ava的生日 所以我们办得很大
[03:02] I got her a Perry the Parrot. 我给她准备了佩里鹦鹉
[03:05] That’s a hot toy. Terry tried ten toy stores. 是个超流行的玩具 Terry去了十家玩具店才买到
[03:07] I guess I’m only one doing this holiday right. 看来我是唯一正常过假期的人了
[03:09] Hitting the open road with my bike. 上路狂飙摩托车
[03:11] No family, no friends, no dinner. 不要家人 不要朋友 不要晚宴
[03:13] That sounds really dark. 听起来很阴暗啊
[03:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:16] Well, everyone’s plans seem lovely. 大家的计划听起来都挺好的
[03:18] Oh, Hitchcock and I didn’t say ours. Hitchcock和我还没说呢
[03:19] How unfortunate. 真可惜
[03:21] Okay, the house is all clean. 好啦 干干净净的房间
[03:23] The wine is in the fridge. 冰箱里冰着酒水
[03:24] What is this pitcher of gray water? 这杯灰色的水是什么
[03:26] I read an article that said when you wash vegetables, 我读了一篇文章 讲到当你洗蔬菜时
[03:29] all the nutrients leech into the water 所有的营养物质会流失到洗菜水里
[03:31] and then you can drink it. They call it a super water. 然后你就可以喝掉它 他们称之为超级水
[03:35] Oh. Well, that’s neat. 哦 好吧 真不错
[03:36] I am gonna just hide it right over here. 我要把它就藏在这儿
[03:39] Dad, you almost ready? 爸 你快好了吗
[03:40] The Santiago’s are very punctual. Santiago家都很准时的
[03:42] I’m already out of the shower. Chill, bro. 我已经冲好澡了 淡定 老弟
[03:44] Don’t call me bro. I’m your son. 别叫我老弟 我是你儿子
[03:46] – Okay, dude. – Dude is not an improvement. – 好吧 哥们 – 叫哥们也好不到哪里去
[03:49] Oh, boy, they’re here. 哦 他们来了
[03:50] Oh, now, honey, 哦 甜心
[03:50] I know you’re nervous, but it’s gonna be fine. 我知道你很紧张 但都会顺利的
[03:53] We can handle ourselves. 我们能控住场面
[03:55] Hola. Feliz Thanksgiving. 你好 感恩节快乐
[03:58] Jake told me you were Cuban. Jake和我说过你们是古巴人
[03:59] Yes, I did, and I regret it. Come on in. 是的 我是说过 我也后悔了 快进来
[04:01] So nice to finally meet you. I’m Victor. 真高兴终于见到你了 我是Victor
[04:04] – And I’m Camila. – Oh. – 我是Camila – 哦
[04:06] – And you brought a turkey? – Sure did. – 你还带了火鸡来 – 当然带了
[04:08] Even though I told her that you were making the turkey, 尽管我告诉过她 说你负责做火鸡
[04:10] and all she needed to bring was stuffing. 而她要做的就是带些填料
[04:11] The stuffing’s inside it and now we have two turkeys, 填料就在里面 现在我们有两个火鸡了
[04:14] – just in case. – In case of what? – 以防万一 – 万一什么
[04:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:19] Anyway, it was in the car when she picked me up. 总之 她来接我的时候 火鸡就在车里了
[04:21] – Isn’t that fun? – The most fun. – 这有意思吧 – 太有意思了
[04:22] Why don’t we just get comfortable. 我们为什么不放松一下
[04:24] – My dad is just… – Hey, Kare-bear, – 我爸正在 – 嘿 Karen亲亲
[04:26] – which pants do you think… – Dad! – 你认为哪条裤子 – 爸
[04:28] – Honey. – The Santiagos are here. – 甜心 – Santiago一家到了
[04:31] Feliz Thanksgiving. How was the trip in? 感恩节快乐 一路怎样
[04:33] The flight must have been awful. 飞过来一定很糟糕
[04:35] – Hey, Dad? – This holiday is the worst. – 嘿 爸 – 这个节假日最烦了
[04:36] Could we just press pause on that and maybe get some pants? 我们能先暂停一下吗 也许你可以穿上裤子
[04:38] Fine. I’ll put on some pants. 好吧 我这就去穿裤子
[04:40] Thanks. 多谢
[04:42] Squad, bullpen, now. 小队全员 办公间集中 马上
[04:44] – Is everything okay, sir? – No, it is not. – 一切还好吗 长官 – 不 不好
[04:46] I went to a meeting and when I returned, 我刚刚去开会 我回来之后发现
[04:48] my pie was gone. Which one of you took it? 我的派不见了 你们当中谁拿了
[04:50] Calm down, there’s no need to point fingers. 冷静 没有必要指指戳戳
[04:53] At us. It was clearly Hitchcock and Scully. 朝我们 显然是Hitchcock和Scully干的
[04:55] How dare you. You have no proof. 大胆 你又没证据
[04:57] There’s crumbs all over your desks. 你们桌上布满碎屑
[04:58] Well, these aren’t pie crumbs. 这些不是派的碎屑
[05:00] Bread, cookie, pizza, sandwich, blintz, 面包 饼干 披萨 三明治 薄饼
[05:03] and one good old fashioned potato chip. 以及一片美味的传统薯片
[05:06] No pie here. I just humiliated you. 就是没有派 我刚刚羞辱了你
[05:09] Look, this doesn’t have to be a big deal. 好吧 没必要把这件事闹大
[05:10] Whoever took that pie, come forward and… 不管谁拿了派 站出来
[05:12] all will be forgiven. 都会得到原谅
[05:15] Smart. You knew I would never forgive you. 聪明 你知道我永远不会原谅你
[05:17] But you’re dumb if you think I won’t get to the bottom of this. 但如果你认为我不会追究到底 就太愚蠢了
[05:20] Everyone here is a suspect. 在场的所有人都有犯罪嫌疑
[05:23] Okay, not off to a great start. 开局不太好
[05:25] My mom brought a passive-aggressive turkey 我妈带了一只具有消极攻击性的火鸡
[05:26] and we all saw your dad’s penis through his undies. 我们还都透过你爸的内内看见了他的鸡巴
[05:28] What? You did? Why were you looking? 什么 你看见了 你为什么看
[05:29] No, I wasn’t. It all happened so fast. 我 我没 一切都发生得太快了
[05:32] Hey, everyone, I’m sorry for not being “Dressed”. 嘿 大伙儿 我很抱歉之前没有”穿戴”好
[05:34] I didn’t think you guys were gonna be so early. 我没想到你们会这么早到
[05:36] We arrived at the agreed upon time. 我们是按照约定好的时间到的
[05:38] Right. So, like, super early. 对 就是特别早
[05:40] Convo grease. Convo grease them right now. 谈话润滑 现在快去润滑一下他们的谈话
[05:42] Yes. Mrs. Peralta, 好的 Peralta太太
[05:44] I love this new ceramic that you painted. 我超爱你绘制的这个新的瓷器
[05:47] You know, my mom paints as well. 你知道吗 我妈也绘画的
[05:49] – Really? – Yes. – 是吗 – 是的
[05:50] – I paint on canvases though. – Oh. – 不过我是在画布上作画 – 哦
[05:52] And that’s different? 那不一样吗
[05:53] – Very. – Completely. – 很不一样 – 完全不同
[05:55] I just always found canvas to be too restricting. 我只是感觉画布过于约束了
[05:57] For me with bowls and vases and furniture, 对我而言 可以在饭碗 花瓶和家具上作画
[06:01] the world is my canvas. 整个世界都是我的画布
[06:03] Yes, and for me, with canvas, 确实 而我呢 在画布上作画
[06:05] the canvas is my canvas. 画布就是画布
[06:07] – She said “Canvas” So much. – Who wants to hear a joke? – 她说了太多次”画布”了 – 谁想听个笑话
[06:10] Do you mean like a riddle? ‘Cause I love riddles. 你是说谜语吗 我超爱谜语的
[06:12] No, I mean like a joke joke, where I say it and you laugh. 不是 我是说狭义的笑话 我一讲你就笑的那种
[06:15] No, then I’m not interested. 那不了 我没什么兴趣
[06:16] Oh. Well… golf. 噢 那谈高尔夫球吧
[06:19] Yes, golf. Anyone hit the links lately? 没错 谈谈高尔夫球吧 最近有谁去打了高尔夫球了吗
[06:22] – I don’t play golf. – What are you talking about? – 我不打高尔夫 – 怎么会呢
[06:23] You played it all the time when I was a kid. 在我小时候你经常去打高尔夫呀
[06:24] Never played golf in my life. 我这辈子从没打过高尔夫
[06:26] Jake, you are remembering when he used to pretend to golf Jake 你记得的是他以前装作去打高尔夫
[06:29] so that he could spend his Sundays cheating on me. 实际上他是在星期天背着我出去乱搞
[06:31] – Ah. – Oh, yeah. – 啊 – 噢 没错
[06:33] – Oops. – But it’s okay now. – 这下糟了 – 但是没关系啦
[06:35] – We’re happy, we’re back together… – We’re cool – 我们现在又开心地在一起了 – 我们挺好的
[06:37] And, you know, all relationships have rough patches. 你们知道的 任何感情都会有些艰难的时期嘛
[06:40] – Right, Camila? – No. – 对吧 Camila – 并不是
[06:44] – Jake. – Hair. – Jake – 谈头发吧
[06:46] We all have hair. 我们都有头发
[06:50] Mm. 是呀
[06:51] Okay, this is bad. 这情况太糟糕了
[06:52] None of the convo grease worked. 我们的谈话顺滑油没一个有用
[06:54] We need a new plan. 我们需要一个新计划
[06:55] There’s gotta be some way to make them get along. 肯定有什么办法 能让他们好好相处
[06:56] Maybe we could play a game. 要不我们玩个游戏吧
[06:57] No. No games. My dad gets super competitive. 不行 不能玩游戏 我爸玩起游戏来特别争强好胜
[07:00] He used to flip out on me when I beat him at Adult Clue. 以前我玩成人版<妙探寻凶>赢了他 他对我大发脾气
[07:03] It was the only board game he had at his condo. 那是他公寓里唯一的桌游
[07:05] All the murder weapons were sex toys. 里面提到的所有杀人武器都是情趣玩具
[07:06] Oh, okay. You know what? 噢 好吧 你知道吗
[07:08] Actually, my dad is super competitive too. 其实 我爸爸也是超级争强好胜的
[07:10] It’s bad. He got kicked off a bird watching tour once. 可严重了 他以前在一次观鸟活动中被轰出去了
[07:13] – Look a kingfisher. – No, no, no, no, no. – 看 那是一只翠鸟 – 不不不
[07:15] That’s the same bird I saw earlier. 那只鸟是我之前就看到了的
[07:17] That doesn’t count. 所以那不作数
[07:18] Yikes. All right, so it’s agreed. 妈呀 好了 我们都同意
[07:20] We steer clear of all competition. 我们要避开一切竞争
[07:22] Why can’t there be some magic potion 为什么没有魔法药水
[07:23] that makes everyone happy and have fun all the time? 可以让每个人都一直开开心心呢
[07:28] Who wants some alcohol? 谁要喝点酒呀
[07:31] Thank you very much, David. David 非常感谢你
[07:32] That’ll be all. 这样就可以了
[07:36] There are no prints on the box, no DNA evidence, 盒子上没有留下指纹 没有DNA证据
[07:38] and the security camera in my office was obscured, 我办公室的摄像头也被遮住了
[07:40] which means whoever took my pie 这表明偷我的馅饼的那个人
[07:42] thought it through. 把这些问题考虑得很周到
[07:43] And that means… 那么这就意味着
[07:43] It wasn’t Hitchcock and Scully. 可以排除Hitchcock和Scully了
[07:44] Exactly. 没错
[07:46] Now, as for you three, 现在 就剩你们三个人了
[07:48] I think it’s time we had a little chat. 我得和你们聊几句
[07:50] How long you been planning this? 你计划偷我的馅饼多长时间了
[07:51] A day? A week? A year? 一天吗 一周吗 还是一年
[07:54] Or is this the only reason you joined the force to begin with? 或者说其实这就是你来这儿当警探的原因
[07:56] So you think I became a cop just so I can steal your pie? 你的意思是说我来当警察就是为了偷你一个馅饼吗
[07:59] Your words not mine. 你自己说的 我没这样说
[08:02] No, don’t tell me why you did it. 不 别给我说你为什么偷了那个馅饼
[08:03] Tell him. 对他说
[08:04] You want me to talk to this picture of your husband? 你想让我对着你丈夫的照片说话吗
[08:07] Look him in the eye and tell him what you did. 看着他的眼睛 告诉他为什么你要这样做
[08:09] – I didn’t do it, Kevin. – Don’t you say his name. – Kevin 不是我偷的 – 不准叫他的名字
[08:12] No, Terry, I’m not mad at you. Terry 我没有生你的气
[08:14] I know you didn’t mean to do it. 我知道你不是故意偷我的馅饼的
[08:15] You just got hungry, 你只是饿了
[08:16] and that’s the most natural thing in the world. 这是最自然不过的事情了
[08:18] – I didn’t take your pie. – You’re lying! – 我没偷你的馅饼 – 你在说谎
[08:21] If you’re so innocent, 如果你真的是清白的
[08:22] where were you when the pie went missing? 我的馅饼被偷的时候你在哪里呢
[08:24] I was at the grocery store buying goose feet for Nikolaj’s dinner. 我在杂货店为Nikolaj的晚餐买鹅掌
[08:27] I was getting the oil changed in my bike. 我在给我的摩托车换机油
[08:28] Preparing for my solo Thanksgiving ride. 为我感恩节的独自骑行做准备
[08:30] I was at the gym. 我在健身房
[08:31] Ava’s birthday/Thanksgiving dinner’s a high-caloric affair. Ava的生日兼感恩节晚餐的卡路里可高了
[08:35] Terry needs to earn that feast. Terry为了享受大餐需要去健身
[08:37] Everybody has an alibi. How convenient. 每个人都有不在场证据 真是方便啊
[08:40] So I hope you’re comfortable 那么我希望你们不要觉得不爽
[08:42] because I will keep you in here all day if necessary! 因为如果有需要 我会让你们一整天都待在这儿
[08:47] We need the room to question someone 我们需要一个审讯室来审问
[08:48] about the Red Hook homicide. 一个和雷德胡克杀人案有关的人
[08:49] Oh, no problem. We’ll be right out. 噢 没问题 我们马上出去
[08:52] Okay, we are one glass in. 好的 我们已经喝了第一杯酒了
[08:53] My mom’s telling a story about my birth 我妈正在说我出生的故事
[08:55] and your parents are not recoiling. 你爸妈也没有拒绝听
[08:57] Good. Let’s keep it going. I think we need to top ’em off. 太好了 让我们把好势头保持下去吧 我觉得我们需要给他们满上
[09:00] A-top them off. 给他们满上
[09:01] Every night I’m told what to do 每天晚上我都被告知该做什么
[09:03] and every morning I do what I’m told, 每天早上我都按照被告知的去做
[09:05] but yet I cannot escape your scold. 但是你却还是要骂我
[09:07] What am I? An alarm clock. 我是谁 我是一个闹钟
[09:10] Oh, I get it. So a riddle is just like a fact 噢 我懂了 谜语就是把真实的事情
[09:13] that’s told in a really confusing way. 用令人困惑的方式讲出来
[09:15] Exactly. 没错
[09:16] Hey, I used to fly with Sully Sullenberger. 我曾经和萨利机长一起开飞机
[09:19] What he did was amazing. 他做的事情真了不起
[09:20] Between us, I could have landed that plane 就我们知道就好 如果是我来负责那次飞机降落
[09:22] on the ground at the destination 我能稳稳的把它停在目的地的地面
[09:24] without killing any of those birds. 而且一只鸟都不会死
[09:28] Is my dad playing piano? 我爸是在弹钢琴吗
[09:30] And is my dad scatting? 我爸是在哼歌么
[09:34] – This is amazing. – Oh, my. – 这真是不可思议 – 不可思议
[09:35] Who wants more wine? 有人想再来点葡萄酒吗
[09:36] No, no, no, no, no more for me. 不不不 我不要了
[09:38] In fact, I think everyone here has had enough. 其实 我觉得所有人都喝的够多了
[09:40] – We have? – Yes. – 够多了吗 – 是的
[09:43] Now we’re drinking this. 现在开始我们喝这个
[09:45] Rum from Cuba. 朗姆酒 来自古巴
[09:47] Rum from Cuba! 来自古巴的朗姆酒
[09:50] I saw what you did this morning 你今天早上做的事我都看见了
[09:51] when you deduced the contents of my bakery box. 在你们推理出我糕点盒里装了什么的时候
[09:54] Impressive. 令人赞叹
[09:55] Now I need to use your skills to find my pie. 现在我需要你们再发挥一次 来找到我的派
[09:58] It’s about time you came to us. 你也差不多该想到找我们了
[10:00] Here’s what we need from you. A list of the pie’s ingredients. 我们需要这些东西 你的派的配料表
[10:02] We’re looking for anything that might linger onsomeone’s breath. 我们在查是不是有任何可能存留在呼吸中的成分
[10:04] We need surveillance footage from the water fountain 我们还需要饮水机旁边的监控录像
[10:06] the crumb consistency was dry. 那些派的碎屑很干
[10:08] Whoever ate it’s gonna be thirsty. 不管是谁吃的 他都会很渴
[10:09] Now what kind of crimped edge are we dealing with here? 那个派边上的卷曲花纹是什么形状的
[10:11] – U-shaped or V? – I don’t know. – U字型还是V字形 – 我不知道
[10:13] Well, then get on the damned phone 那还不赶紧把他妈的电话拿起来
[10:15] and find out. 去问一问
[10:19] Babe, our parents are vibing hard. 宝贝 我们的父母现在相处好融洽
[10:21] I know. 我知道
[10:22] Drinking just makes people get along better. 喝酒就是能让人相处得更好
[10:24] Do you think if I got my parents drunk every day when I was a kid, 你觉不觉得如果在我小的时候我能让我爸妈天天喝醉
[10:26] they would have stayed together, 他们就会一直在一起
[10:27] and we would have had a happy family? 然后我们会有一个幸福的家庭
[10:28] – Probably. Yeah. – Right. Yeah. – 没准会的 – 是吧 就是
[10:30] I’d like to say a few words. 我有几句话想说
[10:31] Camila and I thrilled to welcome you into our family, 我和Camila非常欢迎你加入我们的家庭
[10:35] so allow me to be the first to bless this union with a toast. 所以请允许我第一个敬酒来表达对这次联姻的祝福
[10:39] – To Jake and Amy. – To Jake and Amy. – 敬Jake和Amy – 敬Jake和Amy
[10:42] Aww, thanks, Dad. That was really sweet. 喔 谢谢 爸爸 真是贴心
[10:44] I have a toast too. 我也要敬一杯酒
[10:46] Karen and I would like to welcome you into our family. 我和Karen很高兴你能加入我们的家庭
[10:50] And allow me to be the first to say that we love you. 请允许我第一个来说我们爱你
[10:54] To Jake and Amy. Congratulations. 敬Jake和Amy 恭喜你们
[10:56] To Jake and Amy. 敬Jake和Amy
[10:58] – Thanks, Dad. – I’d like to go again. – 谢了 老爸 – 我要再来一次
[10:59] Uh-oh, they’re getting competitive. 啊哦 他们的好胜心起来了
[11:01] It goes without saying, I love you both. 这是不言而喻的 我爱你们俩
[11:02] – But you didn’t say it. – I’d just like to add, – 但是你没说 – 我还想补充一点
[11:04] if there’s anything you ever need, 如果你们有什么事要帮忙
[11:07] the Santiago’s are here for you. Santiago家随时效劳
[11:09] – To Jake and Amy. – Round two. – 敬Jake和Amy – 第二回合
[11:10] Oh, that seems like plenty, Dad. 喔我觉得够了 老爸
[11:12] No, if Victor gets two toasts, 不 如果Victor敬两杯酒
[11:13] then I do too. 我也要
[11:15] I would like to go one step further and say that 我打算更进一步 我会说
[11:17] if there is anything that you need or want, 如果有任何你们需要或者想要的东西
[11:21] the Peralta’s are there for you. Peralta家随时效劳
[11:23] That doesn’t sound like a better offer than mine. 听起来没比我的强多少
[11:25] Yeah, it is. 强的 强的
[11:27] It’s a lot better than yours. 比你的强多了
[11:28] Jake Jake…
[11:30] I’ll give you my grandfather’s watch. 我要把我祖父的手表送给你
[11:32] You are now a Santiago. 你现在是Santiago家的一员了
[11:34] I would like to pay for the wedding. 我打算负担你们的婚礼花销
[11:35] Amy, you are now my daughter. Amy你现在是我的女儿了
[11:37] – What? – I win. – 啥 – 我赢了
[11:38] To Jake and Amy. 敬Jake和Amy
[11:40] Oh, no. There are downsides to alcohol. 喔不 酒精还是有缺点的
[11:43] Well, that was a lovely series of toasts, 好了 贴心的祝酒真不少
[11:46] Now who can I interest in 12 cups of coffee? 现在有人有兴趣来上12杯咖啡吗
[11:49] No, I’d like to know what Roger meant 不 我想知道知道Roger是什么意思
[11:51] when he said he would pay for the wedding. 关于他说他要负担你们婚礼的事儿
[11:52] How much are you willing to give them? 你愿意给他们掏多少钱
[11:54] Whatever they need. 需要多少给多少
[11:55] You know it’s tradition for the bride’s family to pay. 你知道传统的 应该是新娘家来掏婚礼钱
[11:57] It’s also tradition for the host to make the turkey. 传统里也说了 应该是主人家来准备火鸡
[11:59] – Okay, guys… – Bottom line is, – 好了大家 – 这是底线
[12:02] we appreciate the offer, but we’re paying. 我们感谢你们的提议 但是我们来掏钱
[12:04] No, you gave him the watch. That was your gift. 不 你把手表都给他了 那就是你的礼物
[12:06] Maybe we should just split the wedding. 或者我们应该平分婚礼的花销
[12:08] It’s a great idea, Mom. 好主意 妈妈
[12:09] Given your financial situation. 鉴于你们的财政状况
[12:11] – No. – What’s that supposed to mean? – 不 – 你这是什么意思
[12:13] Our financial “Situation”? 我们的财政状况
[12:15] You know, I think we probably all had 知道么 我觉得可能我们都已经
[12:16] just about enough of this delicious rum. 喝了太多的美味朗姆酒
[12:19] I’m gonna dump it out into this plant. 我打算把剩下的倒花盆里
[12:20] That’s a $600 bottle. 一瓶六百美金呢
[12:21] $527. I looked it up online. 明明是527美金 我上网查了
[12:24] If you paid $600, you’re making some bad choices, my friend. 如果你花了六百美金 那你肯定是被坑了
[12:28] All right, it’s dinner time. Everybody go wash your hands. 好了 该吃晚餐了 所有人饭前先把手洗干净
[12:31] I’d never said that before. Amy, you come with me. 我以前从来没这么说过 Amy 你跟我来一下
[12:34] This is a nightmare. 简直噩梦啊
[12:35] This is worse than my sixth birthday party 这比我六岁的生日派对还糟
[12:37] when I caught my dad 我可是亲眼目睹我爸
[12:38] making out with a female clown in the bounce house. 和一个女小丑在充气城堡里打得火热
[12:40] Oh, my dad is the worst. 喔 我爸最糟糕了
[12:41] I know. He’s ruining the whole day. 是啊 他快要把今天给毁了
[12:43] Yeah, but, you know, don’t just blame my dad. 是啊 但是也不能全怪我爸
[12:47] You literally just said he’s the worst. 你刚不是还说他最糟糕呢
[12:49] I know. It’s okay when I say it. 对 但是我说就可以
[12:50] You have to pretend like he’s cool. Those are the rules. 你就应该假装说他还是挺好的 这可是规矩啊
[12:52] Plus, you gotta admit, 再说了 你得承认
[12:53] your parents were being a little condescending. 你爸妈也有点自以为是呢
[12:55] Why? Because they asked 怎么了 就因为他们问了句
[12:56] what was in the dip that seemed to be just mayo? 这蘸酱只是单纯的蛋黄酱吗
[12:58] All dip is just mayo. 所有蘸酱都是蛋黄酱
[12:59] Yes, but no, what I was referring to was the fact that 不光是这一点 还有一点就是
[13:01] your mom brought her own hand towels. 你妈自带擦手巾
[13:03] As if my mom wouldn’t have washed hers 搞得就像我妈明知你妈会来家里
[13:05] knowing they had guests coming over? 还不会洗干净擦手巾吗
[13:06] Did she? 那她洗了吗
[13:07] No, you don’t have to. 没洗 因为没必要洗
[13:08] They’re only touched by freshly cleaned hands. 因为擦手巾本来就是用来擦洗干净了的手
[13:09] – They never get dirty. – Wow. – 擦手巾根本不会脏啊 – 哇
[13:11] The unhygienic apple doesn’t fall far from the unhygienic tree. 不爱卫生的苹果树上结得也是不爱卫生的苹果
[13:14] Did you just call my mom a tree? 你是在说我妈是一棵树吗
[13:15] I called her an unhygienic tree. 我说她是不爱卫生的树
[13:17] Wow. Wow. Wow. 哇 哇 哇
[13:19] All right, you know what? 行 我不管了
[13:21] Let’s just go back in there 咱们还是进去吧
[13:23] and enjoy our joyous Thanksgiving 继续吃完这欢快的感恩大餐
[13:25] and hopefully no one’s parents will ruin it. 希望没有谁的父母会毁了这一天
[13:27] Fine. Well, I know that 行 没问题 我反正知道
[13:28] my parents aren’t gonna ruin any joyousness. 我爸妈肯定不会破坏这开心的气氛
[13:30] In fact, they’re gonna be joyous as hell. 不光如此 他们还会开心得要死
[13:32] Not nearly as joyous as my parents. 怎么着都肯定没有我爸妈开心
[13:36] Thank you, all, for joining me. 谢谢你们啊 全过来了
[13:37] I checked into your alibis. 我已经核实过你们的不在场证明了
[13:38] Or should I say… 或者说
[13:40] alib-lies! 不在场骗局
[13:42] Diaz, if you were changing the oil in your bike 首先Diaz 如果你当时在给你的机车加油
[13:44] for your big ride up the coast, then tell me, 以免后期去海边绕圈不会中途没油 那你告诉我
[13:46] why is your tank only half full? 为什么你的油箱只有半满
[13:48] – You dipsticked my bike? – That’s not all I dipsticked. – 你居然”插”了我的油箱 – 我不光”插”了你的油箱
[13:51] Mr. Fit, or should I call you by your real name? 健身模范 或者我是不是该叫你
[13:53] Mr. Fib. 扯淡模范
[13:55] I find it quite odd that you were building up an appetite at the gym 我就奇怪了你是怎么在健身房锻炼胃口的
[13:58] when your gym is closed on Thanksgiving. 你的健身房在感恩节明明就关门了
[14:01] And, Boyle, out buying goose feet for Nickolaj? 还有 Boyle 你是为Nickolaj去买鹅掌了对吧
[14:03] Nikolaj. Ni要发重音
[14:04] I found your grocery store receipt. 我找到了你杂货店的收据
[14:06] No feet of any kind. But there was one purchase, 什么掌都没有 但是你却买了一样东西
[14:09] a beverage that pairs perfectly with pie. 与我的派可以称之为完美搭档的饮品
[14:12] One gallon of milk! 一加仑牛奶
[14:14] This heist took three people. 这场骗局由你们三个人所组织
[14:16] Lady Dipstick, Mr. Fib, and the Milk Man. 插油小姐 扯淡模范 还有这个送奶工
[14:19] The jig is up. Confess. 真相大白 坦白从宽
[14:23] – Okay, I lied. – Thank you. – 好吧 我说了谎 – 谢谢你
[14:24] Not about the pie. About my Thanksgiving. 跟你的派没关系 是关于感恩节的
[14:25] I’m not spending it alone. I’m spending it with my family. 我不是一个人过的 我是跟家里人一起过的
[14:28] We’re seeing the new “Minions” Musical on Broadway. 我们要在百老汇看最新的<小黄人>音乐剧
[14:30] And I wasn’t putting oil in my bike. 我没有给我的机车加油
[14:33] I was picking up these matching T-shirts for my whole family. 我骑车去拿给我全家订制的亲子装了
[14:36] I missed my family a lot when I was in prison 我坐牢的时候很想我的家里人
[14:38] and we’ve gotten really close again. 现在我们又亲近起来了
[14:39] I was embarrassed about how pumped I am to see them. 我因为很激动想见家里人而感到很羞愧
[14:41] The T-shirts were my idea. 而且亲子装还是我的想法
[14:43] Okay. It was a two-man job. 好 那就是两人作案
[14:45] No, I didn’t steal your pie either. 我真的没有偷你的派
[14:48] I lied about the gym because 我骗你说我去了健身房是因为
[14:49] I was still trying to find a Perry the Parrot for Ava. 我还在为Ava找那个玩具鹦鹉呢
[14:52] I forgot it was her birthday coming up 我压根就把她生日这事儿给忘了
[14:54] and by the time I realized, the dumb toy was all sold out. 等我想起来 那智障玩具都售罄了
[14:58] I just didn’t want you guys to know 我只是不想让你们知道
[14:59] what a horrible dad I really am. 我是一个糟糕的父亲
[15:02] Well, now we do. 现在我们知道了
[15:03] Boyle? Boyle呢
[15:04] Nikolaj is a picky eater! Nikolaj太挑食了
[15:05] I lied about his pallet. 我说他是美食家其实是骗人的
[15:07] All he drinks is milk. All he eats is buttered noodles. 他现在只喝牛奶 只吃黄油拌面
[15:11] And perhaps my walnut pie? 那我的核桃派呢
[15:13] I wish. He hates nuts. 我倒是希望呢 他讨厌坚果
[15:15] My son is a basic bitch. 我儿子真是个臭婊子
[15:17] So none of you took my pie. 所以你们都没偷我的派
[15:19] Captain, you’re gonna wanna see this. 警监 你过来看看
[15:21] Their desks were clean, 他们的桌子都十分干净
[15:23] so we expanded the search radius. 所以我们扩大了搜寻范围
[15:26] Take a look. 看一下吧
[15:27] My pie, and it wasn’t even eaten. 我的派 它都还没有被吃过
[15:29] Just thrown away like common street trash. 就像街上的垃圾一样被扔到一边
[15:32] Makes me sick. 真让我难受
[15:33] Spend your life on the force, and it never gets easier. 当了一辈子警察 可这种感觉永远不会让你好过
[15:36] Wow, Mom, what a delightful dinner. 哇哦 妈 这晚饭太棒了
[15:39] I mean, these have gotta be 我是说 这简直是
[15:40] the most joyous green beans I’ve ever seen. 我见过最美好的青豆了
[15:42] Oh, thanks, honey. 喔 谢谢宝贝
[15:43] – They’re pre-made from a can. – Great. – 它们是加工好的罐头食品 – 好吧
[15:46] Shall we carve the turkey? Get this dinner started? 我们能切火鸡了吗 开始吃晚饭
[15:47] I’m an excellent carver. Allow me. 我是切火鸡的好手 让我来吧
[15:50] I think I can carve the turkey. 我觉得我能切好火鸡
[15:51] After all, it is my house 毕竟这是我的家
[15:53] and sitting right here in front of me. 火鸡也摆在我的面前
[15:54] We have two turkeys. 我们有两只火鸡啊
[15:56] You can both carve one. 你们俩都能切
[15:58] Yes, thank goodness for the second turkey, 是啊 多亏了这第二个火鸡
[16:00] a very normal thing to have brought. 一个能带来的最正常的东西
[16:02] This is actually very good because now everybody could see 这实际上太好了 因为所有人都能见识到
[16:05] – who cuts the turkey better. – You’re on. – 谁切得更好 – 说定了
[16:08] Wow. Really mature. 哇哦 真成熟
[16:09] You’re just saying that because you know my dad’s gonna win. 你就是这么说因为你知道我爸会赢
[16:11] As if. 才不是呢
[16:12] Hey, Roger,You like jokes. Here’s one. 嘿 Roger 你喜欢听笑话 这有一个
[16:15] I’d hate to be a passenger on one of your flights 我一定不愿意坐你的航班
[16:17] if you fly as slow as you cut a turkey. 如果你开飞机也像你切火鸡一样慢的话
[16:19] Riddle me this, Victor. 试试这个谜语 Victor
[16:20] Who sucks at carving turkey, 谁不光火鸡切得烂
[16:21] thinks their rum is good when it’s bad? 还觉得自己难喝的朗姆酒可棒了
[16:23] You. Up top, Jake. 就是你 来拍一个 Jake
[16:25] Joyous. 真开心啊
[16:26] Uh, Camila, did you put your stuffing in my ceramic? 呃 Camila 你是把填料放我的陶器里面了吗
[16:29] – I thought it was a bowl. – It’s art. – 我以为那是个碗 – 那是艺术品
[16:32] What does that mean? What did she say? 那什么意思 她说的什么
[16:34] She said it was a bowl. 她说那是个碗
[16:35] Bet you didn’t know I understood Spanish. 猜你们都不知道我懂西班牙语吧
[16:37] Very impressive. You learn that from one of your mistresses? 可真厉害 从你其中一个情妇那学到的吧
[16:39] Yeah. As a matter of fact, I did. 事实上 确实就是这样啊
[16:41] Sounds like someone’s jealous. 听起来有人好像不太爽啊
[16:42] I bet you never even had sex. 我猜你从来都没做过爱
[16:44] Oh, I’ve had sex. 喔 我做过爱
[16:45] And I’m actually pretty good. Camila? 实际上我还特别强呢 对不对Camila
[16:47] The best. 最强了
[16:48] What is happening right now? 这是发生了什么
[16:49] Roger’s really good at sex too. Roger做爱也很强
[16:51] Ha, ha, I’m so grossed out. 哈 哈 我恶心得要吐了
[16:53] You know what? 你知道吗
[16:53] I’m sick of you looking down your nose at us. 我真受不了你用鼻孔看扁人
[16:57] I know the Peralta’s aren’t perfect, 我知道Peralta一家不是最完美的
[16:59] but we don’t look down on other people. 但是我们从来没有瞧不起人
[17:00] I mean, you come into our home and you act like we’re idiots. 你们来我家里还表现得像我们家人都是傻子一样
[17:03] Well, we’re not idiots. In fact… 我们可不是傻子 事实上
[17:05] – I just cut my thumb off. – What? – 我把大拇指切掉了 – 啥
[17:07] I just cut my thumb off. 我把大拇指切掉了
[17:10] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[17:12] I think it’s… It’s bad. 我觉得这很 这很糟糕
[17:16] Excuse me, my father cut his thumb off. 不好意思 我爸把大拇指切掉了
[17:17] We need help right now. 我们现在就需要帮助
[17:18] Do you have the thumb? 你们还留着拇指呢吗
[17:19] Yeah, I got it right here. 是的 我把它放这了
[17:21] It’s in a plastic baggy. 在一个塑料包包里
[17:22] It’s not just sitting on the ice cream. 没 就插在冰淇淋上面
[17:23] Okay, just fill out these forms. 好的 先填好表格
[17:24] Someone will be with you in a bit. 一会儿就有人来管你们了
[17:26] I think this might be it for me, little man. 我觉得我挺不过去了 儿子
[17:28] There’s something you gotta know, Jake. 有些事你得知道 Jake
[17:30] – You have three half-sisters. – What? – 你有三个同父异母的姐妹 – 啥
[17:32] One in Atlanta, one in Newark, 一个在亚特兰大 一个在纽瓦克
[17:33] one in Dallas Fort Worth. All the hubs. 还有一个在达拉斯沃斯堡 都是中心城市
[17:35] Okay, we have to get him help right now. 好了 我们得马上找人帮帮他
[17:37] He can’t die. I’ve gotta hear more about this. 他不能死 我得多听听这些事
[17:38] It’s a holiday, we’re understaffed, 现在是假期 我们人手不够
[17:40] we’ll get to your father eventually. 我们会排到你爸爸的
[17:41] He needs help now! 他现在就需要帮助
[17:43] You know who this man is? Captain Roger Peralta. 你知道他是谁吗 他是Roger Peralta机长
[17:45] He taught Sully Sullenberger how to fly. 是他教会萨利机长怎么开飞机的
[17:47] It’s just that we’re understaffed. 我们就是人手不够
[17:49] No excuses. You’re going to take this man to the OR right now 没有借口 你现在就要带着这个人去手术室
[17:52] or I’m gonna sue you and everybody in this hospital. 不然我就要告你 还有医院里的所有人
[17:55] Uh, go with him. 呃 跟他走
[17:57] – I love you, buddy. – Oh. – 我爱你 儿子 – 喔
[17:59] – Thanks, that’s nice. – I love you, nurse. – 谢谢 这真好 – 我爱你 护士
[18:02] I love you lady in the scarf. 我爱你 戴围巾的女士
[18:04] Significantly less meaningful. 这句”爱你”明显没那么有意义了
[18:05] – I love you candy machine. – Victor, that was amazing. – 我爱你糖果机 – Victor 那太棒了
[18:08] – Thank you so much for coming. – Of course. – 太谢谢你能过来了 – 当然了
[18:10] Your mom and Camila are on the way. 你妈妈和Camila还没到
[18:12] They’re still cleaning up all the blood. 她们还在清理血迹呢
[18:13] Yeah, there was so much. They might have to move. 是啊 太多血了 他们可能得搬家了
[18:15] Babe, I’m really sorry about all the things I said. 宝贝 我很抱歉我说了那些话
[18:18] – You know, I didn’t mean it. – Yeah, me neither. – 你知道的 我不是认真的 – 我也一样
[18:20] And, look, this is all my fault. 听着 这都是我的错
[18:22] I just wanted a big family Thanksgiving, 我只想过一个大家庭式的感恩节
[18:24] and I forced it, so it’s on me. 是我逼得太紧了 所以都怪我
[18:26] But, look, I love you, and… 但听着 我爱你 而且
[18:28] Is that still your dad’s thumb? 那个是不是你爸的大拇指
[18:29] Oh, my God, yes. He needs this. Nurse? 噢我的天 还真是 他需要这个的 护士啊
[18:32] Hello, Raymond. Ready to go to dinner? 哈喽 Raymond 准备好共进晚餐了吗
[18:34] Yes, but I have some unfortunate news about our pie. 是的 但我有个不幸的消息 关于我们的派
[18:37] – It was thrown away. – No. – 它被扔掉了 – 不
[18:39] – Are you serious? – Mm-hmm. – 你是认真的吗 – 嗯哼
[18:40] And I know who did it. 而且我知道是谁干的了
[18:42] Who? 是谁
[18:42] You all bragged about your Thanksgiving plans. 你们都在吹嘘自己的感恩节计划
[18:46] Why? 为什么呢
[18:47] You were overcompensating. 你们是在过度补偿
[18:49] Trying to cover up your dark secrets, 想要掩盖自己深藏的小秘密
[18:53] but there was one other person who was also overcompensating. 但是 还有另外一个人也在过度补偿
[18:57] You. Kevin. 是你 Kevin
[18:58] Even better than a plain scone. 甚至比原味司康饼还要美味
[19:00] Plain scone. Plain scone. 原味司康饼 原味司康饼
[19:02] I should have known you were lying. 我早该知道你在撒谎
[19:03] There’s nothing better than a plain scone. 没有什么比原味司康饼更美味
[19:06] – This is ridiculous. – Is it? – 太荒唐了 – 是吗
[19:08] Look how the pie was disposed of. 看看这个派被扔掉时的样子
[19:10] Placed gently with two hands inside the bin. 是被两只手放进垃圾筒并且轻轻摆好的
[19:12] That’s exactly how you always throw away garbage. 你平时就是这么扔垃圾的
[19:14] – It is? – There’s only one thing I still can’t figure out. – 是吗 – 只有一件事我还没想通
[19:18] – Why’d you do it? – Because it’s disgusting. – 你为什么要这么做 – 因为它太恶心了
[19:20] Oh, my. 噢我的天
[19:21] That pie is an abomination. 这个果馅饼真的令人作呕
[19:22] It has beef suet and apple seeds in it. 它里面有牛脂油和苹果籽
[19:24] Why? It’s a walnut pie. 为什么呢 这是个核桃派啊
[19:26] If we brought that to my family’s house, 如果我们把它带到我家
[19:27] they would have said something. 他们肯定会说闲话的
[19:28] I was trying to protect you. 我是在保护你
[19:29] Why didn’t you just tell me the truth? 你为什么不直接跟我说实话呢
[19:33] Because I love our annual trips to Saratoga Springs. 因为我喜欢我们每年一趟去萨拉托加温泉城的旅行
[19:36] The two of us driving in silence, 两个人安安静静地开车
[19:37] looking at the barren trees. It’s perfect. 欣赏那些不结果的树 这很完美
[19:39] I… I didn’t wanna lose that. 我 我不想失去这个
[19:43] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[19:44] I don’t know why we can’t still make the drive next year. 我不知道为什么我们明年就不能去那里自驾游了
[19:47] We just don’t have to buy the pie. 我们不用再买派就好了
[19:49] A trip with no purpose? 一场没有目的的旅行吗
[19:52] Raymond Raymond…
[19:54] Hey, Dad, how’s it going? 嘿 老爸 你怎么样
[19:56] I’m fine. They reattached my thumb. 我挺好 他们重新接上了我的大拇指
[19:58] Oh, that’s great. So you’ll be able to fly again? 噢太好了 所以你还能开飞机吗
[20:01] Yeah, that was never in doubt. 当然 毫无疑问
[20:02] You don’t need thumbs to fly anymore. You just hit one button. 你又不需要用大拇指来开飞机 只要按下按钮
[20:05] The plane takes care of the rest. 之后飞机自己就能搞定的
[20:06] I have to believe that’s not true. 我得相信这不是真的
[20:08] Oh, looks like Mom’s already tuckered out. 噢 妈妈看着已经精疲力尽了
[20:10] Yeah, you know how tired she gets when she drinks. 是啊 你知道她喝酒之后会有多累
[20:12] – She won’t be up for 12 hours. – Hey, Jake, – 她至少要昏睡12个小时 – 嘿 Jake
[20:14] you know how you said you always wanted 你之前说过你一直那么想过
[20:15] to have a big family Thanksgiving? 一个大家庭式的感恩节
[20:17] I had five brothers,three sisters, four aunts, and 12 cousins 我有5个兄弟 3个姐妹 4个姑姑和12个表亲
[20:20] who spent every holiday together. 每个节日大家都会一起度过
[20:23] I had the kind of family that you dream of. 我的家庭就是你梦寐以求的
[20:27] Oh, are you done? 噢 你说完了吗
[20:27] That seemed like a really mean place to stop, 感觉停在这里很不友好
[20:29] but you’re taking a long pause. 但你是在做长停顿
[20:30] – When we all were together… – Ah. – 我们在一起的时候 – 啊
[20:31] Huge mess. I can’t tell you how many holidays I spent in an ER. 简直一团糟 我都说不清我有多少次是在急诊室过的节
[20:35] But that’s what it means to have a big family. 但这就是有个大家庭的意义啊
[20:37] Like this one. 就和这家一样
[20:39] Oh. Well, thank you, Victor. 噢 真好 谢谢你 Victor
[20:41] And apparently my family’s a lot bigger than I thought. 而且显然我的家庭比我想象的大多了
[20:43] How many half sisters did you say I have, Dad? 你之前告诉我我有几个同父异母的姐妹 老爸
[20:45] I only told you about the sisters. 我只告诉你了姐妹的数量
[20:46] – Come on. – Roger, I want to apologize to you – 得了吧 – Roger 我想要向你道歉
[20:48] for being so defensive about you wanting to pay for the wedding. 在你想为婚礼买单这件事上 我太有戒心了
[20:51] I’m sorry too. It was stupid. 我也很抱歉 这很蠢
[20:53] I was just feeling insecure because… 我只是很没有安全感 因为
[20:55] Cause I gave Jake the watch? 因为我把手表给Jake了吗
[20:56] I was gonna say because you saw my penis through my underpants, 我本来是想说因为你透过内内看到了我的鸡鸡
[20:59] but the watch, yeah, sure. 但手表 也行
[21:01] I was thinking, if you wanna pay for the wedding, 我在想如果你要给婚礼买单
[21:03] it would be fine, but we can split it. 这很好 但我们可以分摊
[21:06] It’s up to you. 你来决定
[21:08] That seems fair. 挺合理的
[21:09] You’re a good dude. Come here, give me a hug. 你是个好人 过来 给我个拥抱
[21:12] Give me a… hug me. Hug me. 给我个拥 抱我 抱我
[21:14] Bring it in. 抱紧
[21:15] Oh, Jake, it’s happening. 噢 Jake 真的发生了
[21:18] The weird but good dad hug. 奇怪而美好的”爸爸的拥抱”
[21:19] Oh, it’s magical. 噢 太奇妙了
[21:21] Best Thanksgiving ever. 有史以来最好的感恩节
[21:23] Yep, Dad, your gown’s riding up. 呃 老爸 你的罩衣滑上来了
[21:25] – Oh. – It’s out. – 噢 – 鸡鸡露出来了
[21:26] – Ooh, I… – It’s out. – 噢 我 – 露出来了
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme