Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Hey, Charles, can we talk in the briefing room for a sec? 嘿 Charles 我们可以去简报厅谈一下吗
[00:03] – There’s a question I gotta ask you. – Mm-hmm. – 我有个问题得问你 – 嗯
[00:08] It’s happening. 这事儿要发生了
[00:10] Jake is gonna pop the question. Jake要问我”那个”问题了
[00:11] – He’s gonna ask me to be his BM. – No. – 他要请我做他的BM – 不是吧
[00:13] BM, best man, is a common abbreviation. BM 伴郎 这是个常用的缩写
[00:15] No one but you has ever used it. 除了你从来没人用过
[00:17] I am so relieved. 我真是如释重负
[00:19] I thought maybe he was gonna ask one of Amy’s brothers 我以为他会去问Amy的兄弟
[00:21] or, ugh, Sarge. 或者是 呃 警长
[00:22] – Hey, man, come on. – Charles! – 嘿 兄弟 什么意思 – Charles
[00:25] Oh my God. 我的妈呀
[00:28] Okay, so I know this is a lot to ask… 好吧 我知道这是个很大的请求
[00:31] No, it’s not. I want to do it. 不 才没有呢 我很愿意这么做
[00:32] You want to cover my shift this weekend 你愿意这个周末替我代班
[00:34] so I can go to the White Plains Mall 让我能去怀特普莱恩斯商场
[00:35] and meet Darryl Strawberry at the opening of a cellphone store? 在手机店开幕式上见到棒球明星Darryl Strawberry吗
[00:38] Yes. 没错
[00:40] It’s exactly what I was hoping you’d ask. 我就是希望你这么问我
[00:41] Great. Thanks. You sure it’s okay? 太棒了 谢谢 你确定这样可以吗
[00:44] Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. 嗯 嗯 嗯
[00:45] I’m very happy about it. It’ll be fun. It’ll be fun. 我很开心这样做 肯定会很有趣 会很有趣
[00:47] Uh, look at my smile. Have to go now. 你看我的笑脸 我得走了
[00:51] Surprise! 惊喜
[00:53] Oh, my God! 噢 我的天呐
[00:55] – Jake! – What do you say, bud? – Jake – 怎么说 伙计
[00:57] – Will you be my BM? – Yes! Yes, a million times, yes! – 你愿意成为我的BM吗 – 愿意 愿意 一百万个愿意
[01:01] In your face, Terry! 去你的吧 Terry
[01:02] What? I’m holding a sparkler for you. 什么 我为你举着烟花棒呢
[01:04] I helped organize a lot of this. 我还帮着组织这次惊喜
[01:05] Well, you can stick that sparkler up your butt. 你可以把那根烟花棒塞到你屁眼里了
[01:07] I’m the best man! 我是伴郎
[01:29] Captain, allow me to introduce you to 警监 请允许我向你介绍
[01:31] major East Coast arms dealer 东海岸的大军火贩
[01:32] Dan “Daniel” Valdano. Dan Valdano 外号Denial
[01:34] That’s right, his nickname is longer than his actual name. 没错 他的外号比真名还长
[01:36] – Why’s that, Terry? – Cause he’s a dick. – 这是为什么呢 Terry – 因为他是个混球
[01:39] We got a warrant to bug him, but his house is a fortress 我们拿到了监听他的许可证 但他家简直是堡垒
[01:41] and he never goes anywhere in public. 而且他从不出现在公共场合
[01:43] Luckily, CI just gave us a break. 幸运的是 线人给了我们一个突破口
[01:45] Valdano’s gonna actually leave his house Valdano周五会离开他的家
[01:47] to go to a high stakes poker game this Friday. 去参加一个高赌注的扑克局
[01:50] If we can get a seat at that table, 如果我们在扑克桌上有一席之地
[01:51] we can lose this watch to him. 就可以把这块表输给他
[01:53] And guess what. It’s… 你猜怎么着 它
[01:54] – Bugged! – Yes, it’s bugged. – 装了窃听器 – 对 装了窃听器
[01:56] Good guess, Captain. 猜得不错 警监
[01:57] The plan is, we go to the club tonight, 计划是 我们今晚去俱乐部
[01:59] show off our poker skills, 展示我们的扑克技巧
[02:01] and get an invite to the high stakes game. 并获得高赌注游戏的入场邀请
[02:03] All we need is $15,000 to get in the door. 我们只需要15000美元就能入场了
[02:05] That’s a lot of money. How are your poker skills? 那可是一大笔钱 你的扑克打得怎么样
[02:07] A’ight. 还可以
[02:08] – Good. – A’ight. – 不错 – 还不错
[02:09] – Hecka good. – A’ight. – 很不错 – 还行啊
[02:10] – So good. – Perhaps I should see for myself. – 非常不错 – 也许我该亲眼看看你们的水平
[02:12] – Oh. Do you play? – I am… – 噢 你也会玩吗 – 我
[02:15] – A’ight. – Damn, Cap. – 还不错 – 没看出来啊 警监
[02:17] – Are you secretly cool? – Well, poker is just math, – 难道你背地里其实很酷 – 扑克只是数学罢了
[02:19] so I guess it depends on if you consider 所以我猜那要看你觉得
[02:21] the mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss cool. 数学家约翰·卡尔·弗里德里希·高斯酷不酷了
[02:25] I do not. 我不觉得
[02:26] All right, let’s play some cards. 好了 我们开始玩牌吧
[02:28] Sarge asked me to help you guys with some filing. 警长让我帮你们整理归档文件
[02:30] Holy crap, this is gonna take all day. 我的天 这得花一整天时间
[02:32] Yup, it’s what we call an all-dayer. 没错 我们管这个叫”全天候 “
[02:34] How long did it take you two to come up with that? 这个名字你们花了多久想出来的
[02:35] – That was a two-dayer. – Okay, well, hand me some files. – 那是个”两天候” – 好吧 递给我些文件
[02:42] You’re not gonna bother actually walking? 你连路都懒得走吗
[02:43] Why should we? We can work from down here. 为什么要走 我们可以坐着工作啊
[02:45] I’m sitting down as long as I can. 我能坐着就绝不站着
[02:47] I’m not getting out of the chair till it’s time to go home. 我不到回家时间绝对不离开椅子
[02:49] – Ugh. – Oh, typical standing elite. – 啧 – 哦 典型的站着工作的精英人士
[02:52] You couldn’t sit all day if you tried. 你就算想尝试 也没法坐一整天
[02:54] What? You don’t think I could outlast you turds in a chair? 什么 你觉得我没法比你们这种屎人坐的更久吗
[02:58] Honey, you don’t have the ass for it. 宝贝 你没有合适的屁股就不要尝试
[03:01] Let’s talk terms. 我们来定些规则
[03:02] Both cheeks on the cushion at all times. 两面屁股都不能离开坐垫
[03:05] Obviously. Bathroom breaks? 那当然 上厕所的时间
[03:06] Two and a half minutes every three hours. 每隔三小时有两分半时间
[03:08] But you gotta roll the chair fully into the stall. 但你得坐着椅子一路滑到隔间里
[03:10] – Obviously. – Okay. – 那当然 – 好的
[03:15] – Let’s do this. – Welcome to the Buttlympics. – 我们开始吧 – 欢迎来到屁奥会
[03:18] I call to order the meeting of investors 我正式宣布 现在召开
[03:21] in the forthcoming Charles Boyle owned-and-operated 由Charles Boyle拥有并经营且即将开始的
[03:24] food truck venture. 移动餐车项目的投资者会议
[03:26] I know I’m the only investor, but is it cool if I take minutes? 我知道我是唯一的投资者 但你介意我做会议记录吗
[03:29] Yes. Put this down: we got a truck. 没问题 记下这一句 我们有卡车了
[03:31] What? Really? That’s huge. 什么 真的吗 太厉害了
[03:33] Take a look. 你瞧
[03:34] Is that the NYPD police auction site? 那是纽约市警局拍卖网站吗
[03:36] Yeah, that’s how I found out about it. 没错 我就是在这上面发现的
[03:38] And there’s our baby. Isn’t she a… 这就是我们的宝贝 它是不是一个
[03:41] Murder truck? 谋杀案卡车
[03:42] That’s the truck from the Tinga Time Taco murders! 这是廷加墨西哥卷饼店谋杀案的那辆卡车
[03:44] Yes, two brothers were using a taco truck to move heroin 没错 两兄弟用这辆卷饼店卡车偷运海洛因
[03:46] and then were killed by the cartel that supplied them. 后来被给他们供货的贩毒集团谋杀了
[03:49] Not just killed, Boyle. 不仅仅是谋杀 Boyle
[03:50] Dismembered. Right in the truck. 是分尸 就在卡车里
[03:52] Right in our truck. That’s why it was such bargain. 是在我们的卡车里 所以这辆车才这么划算
[03:54] Everyone else was like, “Ooh, there’s a knee in the fryer. 其他人都觉得 “啊 这个炸锅里有个膝盖
[03:58] I don’t want to sell food out of this.” 我才不想用这种卡车卖食物”
[04:00] – They found a knee in the fryer? – Exactly. You get it. – 他们在炸锅里发现了膝盖 – 对 你懂的
[04:02] Well, now I get to go pick it up. 现在我就可以去把它领来了
[04:05] Oh, almost forgot my hazmat suit. 啊 差点忘了拿我的防护服
[04:09] And… I win again. 我 又赢了
[04:11] Which is not surprising, given how you are both terrible. 毫无悬念 毕竟你们都玩得这么烂
[04:15] You don’t even know the terminology. 你连扑克术语都不清楚
[04:16] – What are you talking about? “Hit me.” – That is blackjack. – 你在说什么呀 “发牌” – 那是21点
[04:19] – Snake-eyes. – Craps. – 两个1点 – 那是双骰子
[04:20] – Go Fish. – And I believe that is – 抓牌 – 我认为那个是
[04:21] – Go Fish. – Fine. – 抓牌游戏 – 好吧
[04:22] Jake stinks, but I can play. Jake很烂 但是我会玩
[04:24] Yes, but you have a rather unfortunate tell: 没错 但是很不幸你有个弱点
[04:27] your right breast. 你的右胸暴露了你
[04:28] Oh, no. My cards are terrible. 哦 不 我的手牌太差了
[04:31] Sure they are. 我想也是
[04:32] Dammit, Eugene, you sold me out! 妈的 Eugene 你出卖了我
[04:34] Captain, do I have a tell? 警监 我有暴露点吗
[04:35] No, you don’t understand the game well enough to have a tell. 不 你连游戏规则都搞不清楚怎么会暴露呢
[04:37] Yeah, that makes sense. 没错 很有道理
[04:38] What about you? What’s your tell? 那么你呢 你的暴露点是什么
[04:39] It is subtle. You will never discern it. 它很微妙的 你永远也不会发现它
[04:41] Oh, really? Well, challenge accepted. 哦 真的吗 我接受你的挑战
[04:44] Tell me a lie. 说一句谎话
[04:46] You’re both great at poker 你们两个牌都打得很好
[04:47] and I’m not gonna cancel the mission. 并且我不打算取消这个任务
[04:48] Nope, I couldn’t see it. Wait, what? 不 我找不到 等等 什么
[04:50] You’re cancelling the mission? You can’t do that. 你要取消这个任务吗 你不能这么做
[04:51] This is our only shot at catching Valdano. 这是我们唯一能抓住Valdano的机会
[04:53] It’s a foolish plan. 这是个愚蠢的计划
[04:54] Neither of you have any chance of making it to the VIP table. 你们两个都不可能拿到贵宾桌的入场券
[04:56] But maybe you could. What if you played? 但是也许你可以 如果是你玩牌呢
[04:58] No, I don’t gamble anymore. 不 我再也不会赌博了
[04:59] A few years back I had a minor addiction, 几年前我有点小瘾
[05:02] specifically involving… 特别是关于
[05:04] the ponies. 小马的
[05:05] I’d like to bet $20,000 on… 我要把这20000美元押注在
[05:07] Yabba Dabba Doo. Yabba Dabba Doo上
[05:12] Sadly, Yabba Dabba Doo stumbled 可惜的是 Yabba Dabba Doo绊倒了
[05:13] and had to be put down in front all of us. 然后不得不在我们所有人面前被杀掉
[05:16] Oh. That’s fun. 哦 那可真有趣
[05:16] Wait. What if I never went inside the casino? 等等 如果我没有踏入赌场呢
[05:19] I could be outside in a surveillance van, 我可以待在外面的监视车里面
[05:21] telling Peralta what to do. 指导Peralta该怎么出牌
[05:23] Smart. That way you never technically gamble. 聪明 严格来说这样你就没有进行赌博
[05:25] – Right. – I don’t know. – 没错 – 我也说不好
[05:26] Addiction is nothing to fool around with. 上瘾这东西可不是这么好糊弄的
[05:28] I had food issues. I ate a crate of hams once. 我有暴食症 我有一次吃了一整箱火腿
[05:31] Yeah, and look at you now. 没错 看看你现在的样子
[05:32] You’re like a super-jacked He-man guy, right? 你就像是肌肉超级发达的希曼巨人 不是吗
[05:35] It’s settled; we’ll go with the captain’s plan. 就这么定下来了 我们就按照警监的计划来
[05:38] Here’s your persona: you’re Billy “Big Time” Jankowski. 这是你的人设 你是Bliiy Jankowski 外号Big Time(好时光)
[05:41] You wear sunglasses, headphones, and an unwashed hoodie. 你戴太阳眼镜 耳机 还有一件没有洗过的连帽衫
[05:44] You normally gamble online, 你一般在网上赌博
[05:46] from your mother’s basement, where you live. 就在你母亲的地下室 那里也是你住的地方
[05:47] Seems unnecessary. 看上去没这个必要
[05:48] The hoodie hides your sunglass-camera’s electronics. 连帽衫可以隐藏你的太阳眼镜摄像头中的电子元件
[05:51] I more meant the living in my mom’s basement virgin vibe. 我更多的是指住在我妈妈地下室的那种处男氛围
[05:54] You added the virgin, but I like it. 你加上了处男这个元素 我喜欢这样
[05:56] It’s part of your backstory now. 它现在是你的背景故事的一部分了
[05:57] – But… – You’re a virgin. That’s an order. – 但是 – 你是一个处男 这是命令
[05:59] But I don’t want to be a virgin again. 但我不想再成为一个处男了
[06:01] Okay, I’m approaching the table. 好的 我在接近牌桌
[06:03] Evening, gentlemen. Let’s play some cards. 晚上好 绅士们 我们来打两副牌吧
[06:06] And now, Peralta, say the following… 现在 Peralta 重复我的话
[06:07] I’m coming in under the gun, and I’ve 15k behind. 我要枪口位 并且我有15000美元
[06:11] Okay. 好吧
[06:13] Action’s on you. 你先来
[06:15] Mmm, tasty. Raise it 500. 嗯 真棒 加注500美元
[06:18] Raise it 5-hundo. 加注5百道
[06:19] – Made up my own. – What? – 这句我自己编的 – 什么
[06:20] I’m just talking to myself. 我就是在和自己说话
[06:21] I’m used to playing online, so it’s not weird. 我过去常常在网上打牌 所以这不奇怪
[06:27] Well, well, well. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[06:28] You flopped the absolute nuts, Peralta. Go all in. 你翻出了绝好的牌 Peralta 下注所有筹码
[06:31] Are you sure? On the first hand, Captain? 你确定吗 在第一手牌就要这样吗 警监
[06:34] It’s what the math dictates. 这是数学决定的
[06:35] At this moment there are no two cards that can beat Peralta. 在这时候没有哪两张牌会比Peralta的更大
[06:38] I’m all in. 我全部押注
[06:39] And now they all fold like so much recently dried linen. 现在他们都像那些干亚麻布一样叠(弃牌)起来了
[06:42] – I’ll call. – What an idiot. – 我跟注 – 真是个傻子
[06:44] Two players. 场上两名玩家
[06:49] – What? – Full house wins. – 什么 – 葫芦(三条加一对的牌型)获胜
[06:50] – Yes! – No, he won; not you. – 好啊 – 不 是他赢了 不是你
[06:52] You’re out of chips. 你没有筹码了
[06:54] Oh, well, that sucks. 哦 那太糟糕了
[06:55] Guess I’ll just head back to my mom’s basement. 我想我就要回到我母亲的地下室里去了
[06:57] I’m a virgin. 我是个处男
[07:01] All clear. No poopers. Repeat: No poopers. 警报解除 没有拉屎的人 重复 没有拉屎的人
[07:05] That was a disaster. 这是个灾难
[07:05] I thought Holt was supposed to be great at this. 我以为Holt应该很擅长这个
[07:09] – Any poopers? – All clear. – 有拉屎的人吗 – 没有
[07:10] What happened, Captain? 发生了什么 警监
[07:12] That imbecile in the trucker hat 那个戴着货车帽的笨蛋
[07:13] hit both his runners and sucked out on the river. 最后两张都赌中了 还抽到了致胜河牌
[07:16] Yeah, he did. What does that mean? 是啊 没错 这是什么意思
[07:17] Not to worry. The odds of that happening again are infinitesimal. 不用担心 那事再发生一次的几率是无限小的
[07:20] Not that it matters. Since we’re out of money. 这已经无关紧要了 因为我们已经没有钱了
[07:22] Oh, but we’re not. 哦 其实并非如此
[07:26] – Where’d this come from? – It’s my money. – 这钱是从哪儿来的 – 这是我的钱
[07:28] There are 25 ATMs in this place. 在这里有25台自动取款机
[07:29] Even the fire exit has one. 甚至在消防出口都有一台
[07:31] You want us to use your own money? You sure that’s a good idea? 你想要我们用你自己的钱 你确定这是个好主意吗
[07:33] I haven’t placed a bet or touched a card. 我没有下过一枚注 也没有摸过一张牌
[07:36] I’m fine. 我很好
[07:38] Technically that is true. 严格来说这没错
[07:39] Trust me; the math is in our favor. 相信我 数学对我们有利
[07:41] All right, let’s get back in there 好吧 让我们回到那里
[07:43] and suck out two runners down by the river. 并且抽出两张在河牌下的尾牌
[07:46] – Did I say that right? – Not even close. – 我说的对吗 – 牛头不对马嘴
[07:48] Yeah, I didn’t think so. 好吧 我不这么想
[07:48] Still, let’s get in there and suck ’em out. 仍旧 让我们回到那里然后抽出来吧
[07:50] No time like the present. 要干就趁现在
[07:51] And no place to do it like the men’s bathroom, 就在男厕所
[07:53] to leave from here to go do what we’re talking about. 从这出发去做之前说的事吧
[07:56] Ugh. Nine hours and 55 minutes. 呃 9小时又55分钟
[07:59] Is it? I feel like I just sat down. 是这样吗 我感觉我才刚刚坐下
[08:01] I have no feeling down there whatsoever. 我底下这里没有任何感觉
[08:05] I haven’t in years. 我已经好几年没有了
[08:07] I’m doing great too. This has been a piece of ca… 我也做得很好 这就是小菜一
[08:09] Oh, butt cramp. Butt cramp! 哦 屁股抽筋 屁股抽筋了
[08:11] That sounds painful. 这听起来很痛苦
[08:12] I bet you could use some electrolytes. 我猜你应该喝一些电解质
[08:14] – Give me that! That’s mine. – Come get it. – 把那个给我 那是我的 – 来吧
[08:17] You’ll never catch me! 你永远也抓不住我的
[08:19] Oh, won’t I? 哦 是吗
[08:20] Oh! 哦
[08:27] Cramp over. 抽筋结束
[08:29] And so is our shift. 轮班也结束
[08:30] Ha. And you thought I couldn’t… Wait, what are you doing? 哈 你觉得我不能 等等你在干嘛呢
[08:32] You thought we were done just because our shift was over? 你觉得轮班结束就没事了是吧
[08:34] – Amateur. – Oh. – 真外行 – 噢
[08:36] So you wanna take this thing into overtime? 所以你想继续加班是吧
[08:37] Fine. I got no place to be. 好吧 反正我也无处可去
[08:39] Neither do I. I never do. 我也是 一直都是
[08:41] Then it’s agreed. The games continue. 那就说好了 游戏继续
[08:44] And now you’re going to… 现在你得
[08:46] – Fold. – Fold. – 不跟 – 不跟
[08:49] – Fold. – Fold. – 不跟 – 不跟
[08:50] – Fold. – Fold. – 不跟 – 不跟
[08:52] Should we consider cutting our losses? 我们要考虑一下减少损失吗
[08:53] Hush, Sergeant. Our cards are coming. 嘘 警长 我们的牌就快出现了
[08:56] And there she is. 你看吧
[08:59] – You won. – I won. – 你赢了 – 我赢了
[09:00] – You won! – Won again. – 你赢了 – 又赢了
[09:02] – That’s our straight. – And again, again. – 那就是我们要的顺子 – 又赢了又赢了
[09:03] Hot damn! 棒呆了
[09:04] Peralta, say “Hot damn.” Peralta 说”棒呆了”
[09:06] – Hot damn! – Now you say it. – 棒呆了 – 你也说一遍
[09:08] – Hot damn! – Full house. – 棒呆了 – 葫芦赢
[09:10] Eights over threes. 一对八赢一对三
[09:11] Good. Now say to the dealer… 很好 现在跟庄家说
[09:13] Well, this has been fun. 这牌局挺有意思的
[09:15] But I’m sick of playing with… 但我烦了跟
[09:17] wittle wittle babies. 小孩子们玩牌
[09:19] Is there a table for people who wear big boy pants? 有没有专门给成熟男士开放的赌桌
[09:23] Actually, there’s a private game on Friday 星期五有一场私人赌局
[09:25] I think you might like. 我觉得你可能会喜欢
[09:29] Much obliged. 多谢
[09:32] – Hey, there, bud. – Hey. – 嘿 老兄 – 嘿
[09:33] Can we talk about the murder truck we just purchased 我们能聊聊那辆用我们亲手挣的钱
[09:36] with our very hard-earned money? 买来的谋杀案卡车吗
[09:37] Oh, Amy, wait till you see her. 噢Amy 我等不及给你看了
[09:40] I spent all night pressure-washing her, 我花了一晚上时间高压冲洗那车
[09:42] and she is spotless. 她现在一尘不染了
[09:44] Yeah, it’s just, what if word gets out 就是 万一走漏了风声让别人知道
[09:46] that our food truck was the site of a double homicide? 我们的餐车曾经是双尸凶杀案的现场怎么办
[09:48] What if word gets out? 万一走漏了风声
[09:49] It’s in the “Our Story” Section of the menu. 这些都登在了菜单上”我们的故事”里
[09:52] We’re calling it Murder Truck! 我们管这餐车叫谋杀案卡车
[09:53] – We are? – Yeah! – 真的吗 – 没错
[09:54] – It was your idea. – No, it was my greatest fear. – 这是你的主意啊 – 不 这是我最大的恐惧
[09:57] I can’t believe you’re leaning into the murder thing. 我不敢相信你现在对杀人的东西感兴趣了
[10:00] Well, it’ll get people talking. Check out the menu. 这会让人们热议的 看看菜单吧
[10:02] It’s printed on a crime scene photo. 这是打印在一张犯罪现场的照片上的
[10:04] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 我的老天啊 我的老天啊
[10:06] Charles, we’re gonna lose all of our money. Charles 我们会把我们的钱全部赔掉
[10:08] Are you worried? 你担心这个吗
[10:10] Oh, okay, I see what’s happening. 噢 我知道怎么回事了
[10:12] Starting a business is very scary. 创业是一件非常让人害怕的事
[10:14] But I promise you, once you see our truck, 但我向你保证 一旦你看了我们的卡车
[10:18] you’ll feel a lot better. Come on. 你就不会那么担心了 来吧
[10:21] No, no, no, no, no! My truck! My beautiful truck! 不不不不 我的卡车 我的漂亮卡车
[10:24] Someone ripped her apart! 有人把她给拆了
[10:26] Charles, please tell me you got insurance. Charles 求求你跟我说你买了保险
[10:27] – I did. – Okay, thank God. – 我买了 – 谢天谢地
[10:29] Coverage starts tomorrow. 保险日期明天起算
[10:32] Well, Valdano’s gonna be there tonight, Valdano今晚会去那里
[10:34] and the recording device in the watch is transmitting. 手表里的录音设备正在传导中
[10:37] I feel like Bond. Terry Bond. 我感觉自己像007邦德 Terry邦德
[10:39] Well, technically I’m the one wearing the watch, 严格意义上我才是戴手表的人
[10:41] so that would make you Q at best. 所以你充其量就是邦德的军需官Q
[10:42] – Terry Q. – Yeah. Way to roll with it. – Terry Q – 没错 随机应变吧
[10:45] Come on, let’s tell Holt we’re prepped for tonight. 来吧 去跟Holt说我们已经准备好今晚的任务了
[10:47] I gotta say, I was wrong about him. 我必须说 我看错他了
[10:49] He had no problem walking away last night. 他昨晚赌完就收手了
[10:51] He left a lot of hams in that crate. 他剩了很多火腿在箱子里
[10:53] Juicy. 很多汁的
[10:54] Spiral-cut, honey-sweet but salty… 螺旋切法 又甜又咸
[10:57] – Sarge, come back to me. – What? – 警长 回到我这 – 怎么了
[10:59] You’re the one that brought up ham. 你才是那个提起火腿的人
[11:00] – That was you. – Yes, yes, come to papa. – 那是你 – 没错是的 到你爹这里来
[11:03] Raise it a grand! Call. Raise. 加注一千美元 跟注 加注
[11:06] A pair of candy canes. I’m all in, baby. 两个糖果棒棒糖 全部跟进 宝贝
[11:08] – What are you doing, sir? – Working the case. – 你在干嘛 长官 – 忙案子呢
[11:10] Sharpening my poker skills for Valdano. 为Valdano锻炼一下我的扑克牌技
[11:11] Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, 好的好的
[11:12] and why are you watching this children’s beauty pageant? 那你为什么在看这个儿童选美比赛
[11:14] For fun, obviously. 很明显 看着好玩呗
[11:16] No, Jayla, don’t drop the baton. 不 Jayla 别把指挥棒掉了
[11:19] No, I had so much riding on you! 不 我给你押了这么多钱啊
[11:22] Oh no. He is deep in the ham crate. 噢不 他还沉浸在”火腿箱”里呢
[11:27] – Are you sure about this? – Yes. – 你确定要这样吗 – 确定
[11:29] Captain Holt’s been in his office gambling for hours. 警监Holt已经在他的办公室里赌博几个小时了
[11:31] Our only choice is to cut off his internet. 我们唯一的选择就是切断他的网络
[11:33] No, I mean, are you sure you know how to do that? 不我是说 你确定知道怎么操作吗
[11:34] Of course. I just have to pull this… 当然了 我只要拉这个
[11:37] Oh! 噢
[11:39] – Gah. – Wrong wire. – 啊 – 拉错线了
[11:40] Yep, we’ll… we’ll fix that later. 对 我们之后再把它修好
[11:42] And… 然后
[11:44] – What the hell? – Got it. – 搞什么鬼 – 搞定
[11:46] Having trouble with your internet, sir? 你的网络出问题了吗 长官
[11:48] He’s not here. Where’d he go? 他不在这 他去哪了
[11:50] Roof. 屋顶
[11:51] What are you doing? 你在干嘛呢
[11:53] Trying to pick up a Wi-Fi signal from across the street. 试着连接对面街道的Wifi信号
[11:55] I’ve got $8,000 riding on little Jayla. 我在小Jayla身上投了八千美金呢
[11:58] Don’t you think you have a bit of a problem here, sir? 你不觉得你开始有点上瘾了吗 长官
[12:00] I’m in complete control. 我完全可以掌控
[12:02] Now, Terry, come over here Terry 你过来
[12:03] and dangle me off the edge of this building. 把我悬吊在这栋楼的边缘上
[12:04] Sir, I am not going to dangle you off the side of this building. 长官 我可不会把你吊在这栋楼的边缘上
[12:07] You’re fired. Peralta, let me climb onto your shoulders. 你被解雇了 Peralta 让我爬上你的肩膀
[12:09] – I can’t… – You’re fired. – 我不行 – 你被解雇了
[12:10] No one works here anymore. 这地方没人工作了
[12:11] Look, we need to have a real talk about your gambling. 听着 我们得认真谈谈你的赌瘾
[12:13] Relapsing is nothing to be ashamed of. 旧瘾复发不是什么见不得人的事
[12:16] A couple years ago on my birthday I treated myself 几年前我在生日那天
[12:18] to one piece of pizza. 吃了一块披萨
[12:20] I woke up the next morning in a Sbarro on the Jersey Turnpike. 第二天醒来发现自己身处新泽西州一条公路旁的塞巴罗餐厅
[12:23] It wasn’t even open! 那餐厅甚至都没开门呢
[12:24] That’s not what’s happening here. 才不是你们说的那样
[12:26] I’m not weak like you. 我不像你们那么弱
[12:27] I can stop whenever I want. 我可以想什么时候停就什么时候停
[12:30] – Then stop. – I don’t want. – 那你停啊 – 我不想停
[12:31] Now if you’ll excuse me, 不好意思
[12:32] I’m heading to the acai bowl internet café. 我要去巴西莓果碗网咖了
[12:34] Got a lot of money riding on the NLCS, 在国家联盟冠军赛上压了好多钱
[12:37] whatever the hell that is. 天知道那是个什么鬼
[12:38] We can’t let you do that. 我们不能让你这么做
[12:39] And how exactly will you stop me? 那你们打算怎么阻止我
[12:44] We’ll call your husband. 我们要给你老公打电话
[12:47] No. 不
[12:48] No, I can’t put Kevin through this, not again. 不 我不能再让Kevin经历一次这个了 不能
[12:51] You’re right. I’ve lost control, 你们说得对 我失控了
[12:53] and I’m taking myself off this case. 我会撤出这桩案子的调查
[12:55] And I’m not going anywhere near gambling again. 并且我再也不会碰与赌博相关的任何事了
[13:02] – You promise? – From the bottom of my heart. – 你保证吗 – 打从心眼里
[13:04] It’s a dead issue. 赌博不再是问题
[13:06] I’m proud of you, sir. 我为你骄傲 长官
[13:08] So am I, Captain. 我也是 警监
[13:10] So I’m sorry. Terry, you went to Jersey for pizza? 不好意思 Terry 你跑到泽西去吃披萨
[13:12] – I had a problem, man! – Right, sorry. – 我那时状态不好 老兄 – 对 不好意思
[13:15] Ugh, how long have we been sitting? My butt’s lost track of time. 呃 我们坐了多久了 我的屁股数不过来了
[13:18] – Coming up on 32 hours. – I miss the little things. – 快32小时了 – 我想念那些小事
[13:22] Showers. Feeling my feet. 淋浴 感受到我脚的存在
[13:25] – Standing. – I miss my home chair. – 站着 – 我想我家里的椅子了
[13:26] You miss a chair? 你想念一把椅子
[13:28] I just want walk up to the hot dog stand out front 我现在只想走到外面的热狗摊
[13:30] and get a fresh wiener. 买一个新鲜的”肉肠”
[13:31] Oh, man. Why did you say that? 哦 老兄 你为啥要这么说
[13:32] Now I want one. 搞得我也想要一个
[13:33] So you should go get one. 所以你们应该去买一个
[13:34] Oh, and let you win? 哦 然后让你赢吗
[13:35] You’re just trying to get us to stand up. 你只不过是想让我们站起来而已
[13:37] No. We should all go get one… 不 我们都应该去买一根
[13:39] – in our chairs. – She’s right. – 坐在我们的椅子上去买 – 她说得对
[13:41] The only thing holding us back is society. 唯一阻止我们的只不过是社会
[13:53] Mmm. So good. 嗯 太好吃了
[13:56] I got it. No. 我来捡 不
[13:58] – My ass. – It left the chair. – 我的屁股 – 它离开了椅子
[14:01] I’m sorry, man. 抱歉 老兄
[14:02] No. It was my time. 不 是我的时辰到了
[14:07] It’s our time too. 我们的时辰也到了
[14:08] We’ve been through hell together. Now we stand together. 我们一起经历了地狱 现在我们一起站起来
[14:12] Nope. Legs are dead. 不行了 腿彻底没感觉
[14:14] Going down. 要倒了
[14:17] Charles, what are you doing? Charles 你干什么呢
[14:18] I know having our truck smashed to bits 我知道我们的卡车被砸成渣渣
[14:20] was a bit of a setback, 算是一点小阻碍
[14:21] but don’t worry; I have an idea. 但是不用担心 我有个主意
[14:23] The truck was deconstructed so we do… 卡车被拆解开了 所以我们
[14:26] Not have a business anymore? 没有生意可以做了
[14:28] No. We do deconstructed food. 不 我们做拆解开的食物
[14:30] For instance, a deconstructed meatball sub: 像这样 一个被拆解开的肉丸三明治
[14:33] a meatball, rolled in breadcrumbs 一颗肉丸 在面包屑里裹一下
[14:35] with a caramelized tomato sauce drizzle. 再淋上焦糖番茄酱
[14:39] – Taste it. – Charles, – 尝尝 – Charles
[14:40] I appreciate that you’re trying to fix this situation, 我感谢你在试着解决这个问题
[14:42] but you don’t have to. 但是你不用这么做
[14:43] I have great news. 我有个绝好的消息
[14:45] I know who robbed us. 我知道谁打劫了我们
[14:46] The cartel who did the taco truck murders 干了墨西哥卷饼店谋杀案的那个贩毒团伙
[14:48] ripped apart the truck, 把卡车肢解了
[14:49] because there was heroin still inside it. 是因为卡车里面还藏着海洛因
[14:51] We found opioid traces behind the fridge. 我们在冰箱后面找到了类鸦片物的痕迹
[14:53] I had forensics scour the truck for DNA 我让取证人员彻底搜查那辆卡车找DNA
[14:55] and we got a match: a cartel enforcer. 我们找到了相符合的人 一个贩毒团伙的打手
[14:58] Do you know what this means? 你知道这意味着什么吗
[14:59] The truck becomes a crime scene again. 卡车又变成犯罪现场了
[15:00] Yes! It’s been impounded. We get our money back! 没错 它已经被收押了 我们可以把钱拿回来了
[15:04] Great. 真好啊
[15:06] I’m glad you get your money back. 我很高兴你能把你的钱拿回来
[15:08] You can invest it in 你可以投资到
[15:09] something you actually believe in instead of… 你真正有信心的东西里了 而不是
[15:11] My balls. 我的”肉丸”
[15:12] Now if you’ll excuse me, I have 50 pounds of meat 不好意思 失陪一下 我还有50磅的肉
[15:15] I have to return before it goes rotten. 要拿回去退了 趁着它们还没烂
[15:19] Like my dreams. 一如我的梦想
[15:23] There’s Valdano. The watch is transmitting. Valdano在这 手表传输正常
[15:25] All you have to do is lose it to him. 你现在要做的就是输给他
[15:27] – Worst of luck to you. – Don’t worry, Terry. – 祝你霉运 – 不用担心 Terry
[15:29] I’m about to crap the bed. 我要掷骰子掷得像屎一样了
[15:32] Evening, gentlemen. Ready for some poker? 晚上好 先生们 准备好玩扑克了吗
[15:34] – That’s why we’re here. – Good one, stranger. – 我们来这就是干这个的 – 说得好 陌生人
[15:37] I’ll take 150. 我先换个150
[15:39] Hot damn! 棒呆了
[15:41] Four queens. 4个Q
[15:42] I call this hand the Golden Girls. 我管这一手叫做黄金姐妹花
[15:44] Damn it. Oh, would you look at that. 该死 哦 你看看
[15:47] My mom’s calling me. She’s flipping her lid 我妈给我打电话了 她要发疯了
[15:50] because she found all my nudie mags in the basement. 因为她在地下室找到我所有的裸体杂志
[15:52] Anyways, BRB. 先这样 马上回来
[15:56] What happened to not wanting to gamble anymore for Kevin? 说好的为了Kevin再也不赌博了呢
[15:58] Sir, you are spiraling. 长官 你在逐渐陷进去
[15:59] You lied straight to our faces. 你当面对我们撒谎
[16:01] Well, that’s on you. 嗯 那这可不赖我
[16:02] If you could spot my tell, 如果你们察觉到了我的暴露点
[16:03] you would’ve known. 你们早就知道我在撒谎了
[16:04] Fine. What’s your tell? 好吧 你的暴露点是什么
[16:05] Let’s just say, I’m doing it right now. 这样说吧 我现在已经暴露了
[16:07] I’m doing it at this very moment. 我此时此刻正在暴露着
[16:09] – Is it standing up? – I’ve just done it again. – 是你在站着吗 – 我又做了一遍
[16:11] Whoops, there’s another time. 哦 又做了一遍
[16:13] I don’t understand. Even if you wanted to gamble, 我不明白 就算你想赌博
[16:15] why come here, where we’d be? 为什么要来这 我们卧底的地方
[16:17] I lost some money on lame little Jayla, 我在弱爆了的小Jayla身上输了些钱
[16:19] and I realized that’s because I’ve been gambling 然后我意识到 我输是因为我在赌博
[16:22] instead of being down here doing what I’m good at… math. 而不是做我擅长做的事 算数
[16:25] Now go get Valdano before you blow your covers. 赶紧在你们的身份暴露之前拿下Valdano
[16:28] I’m off duty; what I do on my own time is my own business. 我现在不值班 我在闲暇时间做什么是我自己的事
[16:31] Unlike you two who are still on the clock 不像你们还没到打卡的时候
[16:33] and are now being bad cops. 也没有好好当你们的警察
[16:35] Wow, listen to you talking all smooth. 哇哦 看你说话一套一套的
[16:38] But you can’t fool us, sir. 但是你骗不了我们 长官
[16:39] You might as well face it. 你还是认了吧
[16:41] You’re addicted to math. Robert Palmer. 你算数上瘾了 Robert Palmer
[16:43] Come on, Sarge. Let’s go. 来 警长 我们走
[16:50] So you’re a cop. 所以你是个条子
[16:54] There was a pooper. 这里有个拉屎的人
[16:57] Sorry about that. 不好意思
[16:58] Crisis averted: 危机解除
[16:59] I told her I read the magazines for the articles. 我告诉她我看那些杂志 是为了看里面的文章
[17:02] She totally bought it. 她完全没怀疑
[17:03] Wait a sec, where are you going? 等一下 你准备去哪
[17:04] Got called away on business. 生意上出了点事
[17:05] Come back next Friday; I’ll take your money from you then. 我下周五再来 到时候再把你的钱赢过来
[17:09] Well, we’ll just see about that, Mr. Cool Voice. 好吧 我们走着瞧 酷嗓音先生
[17:13] His voice is really cool. 他的嗓音真的很酷
[17:21] So I understand you’re a cop 我听说你是个警察
[17:23] who’s trying to bring me down. 想让我垮台
[17:25] Why don’t we take a little drive? 跟我们走一趟吧
[17:28] Why did you stay at the table 为什么你在Valdano离开之后
[17:29] so long after Valdano was already gone? 还在赌桌待了那么长时间
[17:31] It would’ve been suspicious if I left right after he did, 如果他一离开我就走会显得很可疑
[17:33] so I played a couple hands. 所以我就多玩了几把
[17:34] Come on, let’s grab Holt and get out of here. 走吧 我们带上Holt离开这
[17:36] Wait. Where’s Holt? 等等 Holt去哪了
[17:39] So what was your plan, cop? 你原本的计划是什么 条子
[17:41] Does it matter? We failed and now you know we’re onto you. 那还重要吗 我们失败了而你也知道我们盯上你了
[17:44] You get to come out ahead tonight, 你今晚也许还有机会全身而退
[17:46] provided you don’t do anything dumb right now. 如果你现在不做什么傻事的话
[17:50] My colleagues are calling, probably wondering where I am. 我的同事们打来了 也许想知道我在哪
[17:53] Then put their minds at ease. 那就让他们安心吧
[17:57] – Yes? – Captain. – 有事吗 – 警监
[17:58] We’re leaving. Where are you? 我们要走了 你人呢
[17:59] I’ve already left. I don’t enjoy being judged, 我已经离开了 我不喜欢被人评头论足
[18:01] so I’m on my way to Atlantic City for the weekend. 所以我在去大西洋城的路上 准备在那度过周末
[18:04] I’ll be gambling. 我会去赌博
[18:05] No, sir, please just come back, okay? 不要啊 长官 请你回来吧 好吗
[18:07] Terry and I will keep you company. Terry和我会陪着你的
[18:09] We’ll go to a museum. 我们可以去参观博物馆
[18:10] One of the boring ones with no dinosaurs. 那些没有恐龙的无聊博物馆中的一个
[18:12] Forget it. I shouldn’t’ve answered. 算了 我就不应该接电话的
[18:20] Bye-bye “Toxic.” 永别了 <有毒>
[18:21] Bye-bye “Party in the USA.” 永别了 <美利坚派对>
[18:23] Hey, Charles. What are you doing? 嘿 Charles 你在干什么呢
[18:25] I’m deleting all the upbeat music off my computer. 我在把我电脑上所有欢快的歌都删掉
[18:27] I know you’re down, but… 我知道你很失落 但是
[18:29] Bye-bye “Swish Swish Bish.” 永别了 <闭嘴吧小婊>
[18:30] Look, I feel really bad about the way I treated you. 听着 之前那样对你我真的很愧疚
[18:33] Well, you shouldn’t. 你不应该感到愧疚的
[18:34] You’re the only one who saw that my dream was stupid 你是唯一一个意识到我的梦想有多么愚蠢的人
[18:36] and then you got me all my money back. 然后还帮我把钱全收回来了
[18:38] Well, after you left, I tried one of your meatballs 事实上 刚才你走了以后 我吃了一个你的肉丸
[18:41] and then another. 然后又吃了一个
[18:42] And another. And I couldn’t stop 然后又是一个 我根本停不下来
[18:44] because they were so damn good. 因为它们实在太美味了
[18:46] Really? You liked them? 真的吗 你真的喜欢吃吗
[18:48] I loved them. I should have tried them earlier. 我爱死了 我之前就应该试吃一下的
[18:51] I lost track of the fact that this whole thing 我忽略了一个事实 就是这整个生意
[18:53] was supposed to be about your food. 都应该只与你做的食物有关
[18:55] I think we should buy another food truck. 我认为我们应该再买个餐车
[18:57] – You do? – Yes. – 真的吗 – 是的
[18:58] But I have some conditions: 但我有几个条件
[19:00] 1, it cannot be a crime scene; 一 不能再买个犯罪现场了
[19:02] 2, you have to get insurance on day one; 二 你必须第一天就买好保险
[19:05] 3, you have to keep dreaming up amazing things to cook. 三 你得继续想出一些美妙的菜肴
[19:09] You’re so good, Boyle. 你太有天分了 Boyle
[19:11] Deal! We’re gonna buy a food truck! 成交 我们要买餐车啦
[19:13] We’re gonna get a food truck! Yes! 我们要买餐车啦 太棒了
[19:15] Stop! 停
[19:18] I ate too many meatballs. 我肉丸吃太多了
[19:19] Oh. 哦
[19:21] – Where we going? – Atlantic City. – 我们这是去哪 – 大西洋城
[19:23] That’s where you told your friends you’d be, 就是你告诉你的朋友们你会去的地方
[19:24] so that’s where they’ll find your body. 也会是他们找到你尸体的地方
[19:26] I’m a captain in the NYPD. 我可是纽约警局的一名警监
[19:28] Yeah, and you’re also a known gambling addict. 是啊 你同时也是个臭名昭著的赌鬼
[19:31] You lost all your money in A.C. 你在大西洋城输掉了所有钱
[19:33] and then drowned yourself in the ocean. 然后投海自杀
[19:40] Stay down! 不要动
[19:40] NYPD! Keep your hands on the wheel. 纽约警局 手不要离开方向盘
[19:44] Hey there, Captain Holt. 你好呀 Holt警监
[19:45] We just saved your big ol’ butt. 我们来救你这个大老爷了
[19:47] Hello, Dan “Daniel” Valdano. 你好 Dan “Daniel” Valdano
[19:49] – Guess what. – You’re a dick! – 你猜怎么着 – 你是个混蛋
[19:52] Yeah. 没错
[19:53] How did you find me? 你们是怎么找到我的
[19:54] We traced your phone and tracked down the limo. 我们追踪了你的电话 确定了豪华轿车的位置
[19:56] Wait. How did you even know I was in trouble? 等一下 你又是怎么知道我遇到困难了
[19:59] I figured out your tell. 我搞清楚你暴露的标志了
[20:01] When you’re lying, you use contractions. Lots of ’em. 当你说谎的时候 你会使用缩略语 大量地使用
[20:04] I’ve lost control. I’m taking myself off the case. 我失控了 我这就撤出这个案子
[20:06] I’ve just done it again. Whoops. There’s another time. 我刚才又用了一次 哎呀 又是一次
[20:09] I shouldn’t’ve have answered. Shouldn’t’ve answered. 我就不应该接电话的 不应该接
[20:11] Shouldn’t’ve… 不应该
[20:12] It was the “Shouldn’t’ve” that finally tipped me off. 就是这个”不应该”点醒了我
[20:15] I’ve never heard you use a double contraction before. 我以前从来没听你用过双重缩略语
[20:18] And you never will again. 你也不会再听到了
[20:21] I was at rock bottom. 今天我跌入了谷底
[20:24] I feel so embarrassed. 我感到如此的难堪
[20:26] I understand. I’ve been there. 我理解 我也经历过
[20:28] I once ate a box of uncooked rice in a movie theater. 我有次在电影院吃了一盒生米
[20:31] Wow, really? 哇哦 真的吗
[20:32] – Jake. – I’m sorry. – Jake – 我很抱歉
[20:34] I owe you two a tremendous debt of gratitude. 我欠你们俩一个大人情
[20:38] I was overwhelmed by my addiction and you were there for me. 我深陷于我的赌瘾之中而你们则一直陪着我
[20:42] Of course, sir. We’d do anything for you. 义不容辞 长官 我们愿意为你做任何事
[20:45] Perhaps you two would 或许你们两个能
[20:46] take me to a meeting of Gambler’s Anonymous. 带我去参加戒赌互助会
[20:48] – Absolutely. – And, Jake, before we go, – 没问题 – 还有 Jake 在我们去之前
[20:52] – I need to admit one more thing. – Of course, anything. – 我还有件事要跟你坦白 – 没问题 你可以跟我说任何事
[20:54] When I made you tell that table 我之前逼你告诉那些赌桌上的人
[20:55] that you were living in your mother’s basement, 你住在你妈的地下室里
[20:57] it wasn’t for the case. 并不是为了案子
[20:58] I was just messing with you. 我只是在耍你玩
[21:00] Oh, well played, sir. 噢 干得漂亮 长官
[21:03] But the joke’s on you. 但闹出笑话的是你
[21:04] My mother has a fantastic basement. 我妈妈有个超赞的地下室
[21:06] Title of your sex tape. Too soon? 你的性爱录像标题 玩笑开太早了吗
[21:07] All right, let’s go. 好吧 我们走
[21:10] Hey, standing desk. 不错啊 站立式办公桌
[21:12] Look who’s taking care of herself. 看看这个姐们多会照顾自己的身体
[21:13] – Someone’s not sitting down on the job. – Hey. – 某人不再坐着工作了 – 嘿
[21:16] Sitting down on the job is damned hard work, 坐着工作也超级辛苦的
[21:18] and those heroes prove it every day. 那边的两位英雄每天都在实践着
[21:20] Mad respect. 向你们致敬
[21:23] Okay. Sorry. 好吧 抱歉
[21:26] Seriously, you guys should stand up once in a while. 不过说真的 你们两个偶尔也要站起来动动啊
[21:28] You know, for your hearts. 为了心脏着想
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme