时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, we’re all set up in there, Mr. Peralta. | Peralta先生 东西都准备好了 |
[00:02] | Just sign here. | 在这儿签个字就行了 |
[00:03] | What’s all set up? What’s going on? | 什么东西准备好了 发生什么了 |
[00:05] | Ah, thank you for asking, Terrence. | 啊 还好你问了 Terrence |
[00:06] | You see, the food in prison was inedible. | 是这样的 监狱里东西太难吃了 |
[00:09] | All I thought about day and night | 我日日夜夜脑子里想的 |
[00:11] | were the things I wished I was eating. | 全是我想吃什么 |
[00:13] | And you, Amy. I thought about you a lot. | 当然还有你啦 Amy 我也一直想着你 |
[00:14] | Sex with you, just, us doing sex with foreplay. | 但只是啪啪啪而已 有前戏的那种 |
[00:17] | Great save, babe. Thanks. | 这场子圆的好 谢啦宝贝 |
[00:18] | And so I decided to make my food fantasy come true. | 所以我决定出狱了一定要让这个美食梦成真 |
[00:21] | Unbutton your pants and take off your shoes, | 做好准备 解开皮带 敞开肚皮了吃 |
[00:23] | Cause there’s gonna be a doinkload of sodium | 因为在2017年的自由盛宴上 |
[00:26] | at Freedom Feast 2017. | 全是高盐大餐 |
[00:29] | We begin where all great stories begin. | 伟大的故事从这里开始 |
[00:31] | In the quaint little town of French Fry Village. | 先是这精美绝伦的”薯条村” |
[00:34] | After that, we’re gonna move our adventure over | 接下来 我们的冒险会来到 |
[00:36] | to Cheeseburger Mountain, | “芝士汉堡山” |
[00:37] | which consists–you guessed it–of turkey burgers. | 里面有什么呢 没错 火鸡汉堡 |
[00:40] | I’m kidding, it’s cheeseburgers. | 我开玩笑呢 就是芝士汉堡 |
[00:42] | This is kind of just stuffing. You can avoid that. | 剩下的这些都是馅料 不想要的可以不用放 |
[00:44] | But it’s attached to the Thanksgiving turkey theme | 但这些都是感恩节火鸡主题套餐配套一起的 |
[00:47] | Cause I was thinking about that a lot up in the jail. | 因为我在监狱里满脑子都是这个 |
[00:49] | And finally, we have a big old Passover brisket | 最后 我们来到了逾越节的传统大餐 烤牛腩 |
[00:51] | Cause you know I loves my mom. | 因为 你知道的啦 我爱我妈妈 |
[00:53] | If you would all take a seat while I make a toast. | 请大家就座 我来祝酒 |
[00:56] | Kindly raise your two liters. | 真情举起你们手中的两升饮料 |
[00:59] | To freedom, to you, and most importantly, | 敬自由 敬你们 还有最重要的一点 |
[01:02] | to orange drank. | 敬橙子味饮料 |
[01:04] | And sex with Amy. | 还有跟Amy啪啪啪 |
[01:05] | To sex with Amy! | 敬和Amy啪啪啪 |
[01:06] | Sorry. Shouldn’t have said that last part. | 抱歉 最后一句不该说的 |
[01:28] | Oink, oink. | 砰砰 |
[01:29] | Good morning, sir. | 长官早上好 |
[01:30] | Your expression is inscrutable as always. | 你的表情依旧神秘莫测啊 |
[01:32] | And yours is extremely scrutable. | 你的表情倒是一目了然 |
[01:34] | You want something. | 说吧 你想要什么 |
[01:35] | A video game, perhaps? | 电子游戏吗 |
[01:37] | Or a fidget spinner? | 还是指尖陀螺 |
[01:38] | I do want both of those things, | 我确实两个都想要 |
[01:39] | but that’s not why I’m here. | 但那不是我过来的原因 |
[01:40] | I’m back and I’m ready for a case, so what do you got? | 我已经出狱了 可以接案子了 你手头上在忙什么呢 |
[01:43] | A murder? A sui? A murder-sui? | 谋杀案 自杀案 还是谋杀后自杀 |
[01:45] | They often follow one another. | 一般一件都接着另一件 |
[01:47] | Ooh, maybe you’ve got an avunculicide up in there? | 难不成你这儿有个弑叔的案子 |
[01:49] | The murder of an uncle. | 杀死自己的叔伯 |
[01:50] | I’m surprised you know what that word means. | 真令我吃惊 你居然知道这个词是什么意思 |
[01:52] | I learned about a lot of new crimes in prison. | 我在监狱里学到了各种从前没听过的罪名 |
[01:54] | Those people are real bad. | 那些人坏的可怕 |
[01:55] | You know you can’t work a case yet. | 你现在还不能着手办案 |
[01:57] | You’ve been assigned to desk duty. | 你得做几天文案工作 |
[01:58] | Oh, please. Don’t make me sit behind a desk all day. | 求你了 别总让我坐办公桌啊 |
[02:00] | That’s worse than prison. | 比坐牢还惨 |
[02:01] | No, it’s not. Prison real bad. | 不 不对 坐牢是真的惨 |
[02:02] | Those are the rules | 这是规矩 |
[02:03] | for anyone experiencing a traumatic work-lapse. | 受创后长期未工作的人都要坐一段时间办公桌 |
[02:06] | It wasn’t that traumatic. | 没那么严重吧 |
[02:07] | You just said, and I quote, | 你自己刚刚都说了 |
[02:08] | “Prison real bad.” | “坐牢是真的惨” |
[02:09] | Look, I’m ready. I’m the same old Jake. | 你看 我已经准备好了 我还是以前的那个Jake |
[02:11] | I don’t know why you have an issue with this. | 你怎么这么多事儿呢 |
[02:13] | Rosa was happy to comply. | Rosa就很愿意遵守规矩啊 |
[02:14] | So, what, now I’m just supposed to do anything that Rosa does? | 那又怎样 所以她干嘛我就得干嘛吗 |
[02:16] | I mean, what if she jumped off a cliff? | 如果她跳崖呢 |
[02:18] | If Rosa were to jump off a cliff, | 如果Rosa会去跳崖 |
[02:20] | she would’ve done her due diligence | 那她肯定已经做好了详细的调查 |
[02:21] | regarding the height of the cliff, the depth of the water, | 崖有多高 水有多深 |
[02:23] | and the angle of entry… | 还有入水的角度 |
[02:24] | So…yes. If you see Rosa jump off a cliff, by all means. | 恩 没错 如果你看到Rosa要跳崖 那么务必 |
[02:27] | Jump off a cliff. | 你也去跳崖吧 |
[02:29] | You jump off a cliff. | 你才去跳崖 |
[02:30] | Gladly. | 没问题 |
[02:31] | Provided Rosa did first. | 只要Rosa先跳 |
[02:33] | Hey. Babe. You forgot your lunch at home. | 宝贝 你把午餐落在家里了 |
[02:35] | Aww, thanks Adrian. You’re the sweetest. | 嗷 谢了 Adrian 你最好了 |
[02:37] | Aww, of course. | 那当然 |
[02:38] | I French kissed every slice of meat in that sandwich. | 这三明治里的每一块肉我都用舌头吻过了 |
[02:41] | Pimento, welcome back. | Pimento 欢迎回来 |
[02:42] | How was Argentina? | 阿根廷怎么样 |
[02:43] | Eh, it was kind of boring, actually. | 其实还蛮无聊的 |
[02:45] | Although, one funny thing did happen to me. | 不过 我身上还是发生了个挺有趣的事 |
[02:53] | Still feels like you and I have a different idea about what a funny thing is. | 我还是觉得咱俩对于”有趣”的定义不太一样 |
[02:56] | Right? Anyway. I should boogie. | 是吗 管他呢 我得走了 |
[02:58] | What? Say good-bye to mommy. | 这么快吗 快狠狠地向我”告别” |
[02:59] | Ooh, don’t mind if I do. | 唔 我完全不介意 |
[03:01] | All right, I’m just gonna look over here. | 好吧 我只能看这边了 |
[03:03] | – Okay. I’m doing that thing. – Man. | – 恩 我也是 – 我的天 |
[03:05] | – I think it’s still happening. – I’m still hearing it. | – 他们好像还在”告别” – 我也听得见 |
[03:07] | Phew! Hang on. Were you creeps watching that the whole time? | 呼 等等 你们两个小坏蛋是不是一直盯着我们看呢 |
[03:12] | I’m just kidding. I know you were. | 我开玩笑呢 我知道你们一直在观摩 |
[03:14] | It’s like an eclipse. You should always look at it | 就像看日食月食 得目不转睛 |
[03:16] | with both eyes, wide open. Full on. You’re welcome. | 全神关注 聚精会神 专心致志 不用谢 |
[03:19] | I love you, babe. | 爱你哟 宝贝 |
[03:20] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:22] | Must be so nice having Pimento back. | Pimento回来了 你一定很开心吧 |
[03:24] | I mean, you shouldn’t eat that sandwich. | 我的意思是 三明治就别吃了 |
[03:26] | Something’s wrong. He’s acting weird– | 不对劲 他表现的怪怪的 |
[03:27] | – Er than normal? – Yes. | – 比以前还怪吗 – 对 |
[03:29] | He’s not telling me something. | 他有事情瞒着我 |
[03:30] | You guys did spend several months apart. | 你们分开了好几个月 |
[03:32] | Maybe it’s all in your head. | 可能是你想多了吧 |
[03:33] | Oh. Bitches be crazy, is that what you’re saying, Terry? | 是是是 女人都是疯子 是这个意思吧 Terry |
[03:36] | What? No, no. | 什么 我才没有 |
[03:38] | I did not say that. I would never say that. | 我没说过 我永远不会这样说 |
[03:40] | Not cool, Terry. | 你这样不好 Terry |
[03:41] | My relationship’s in trouble. | 我的恋情岌岌可危 |
[03:43] | Terry loves women! | Terry最爱女人了 |
[03:45] | Women be sane! | 女人最理智 |
[03:49] | Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life, | 欢迎开启你余生的第一天 |
[03:52] | desk brother. | 办公桌伙伴 |
[03:53] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[03:54] | This is just temporary. | 这只是临时的 |
[03:55] | That’s what I said. | 我当年也是这么说的 |
[03:57] | Join us, Jake. | 加入我们吧 Jake |
[03:59] | You know you want to. | 你知道你想的 |
[04:01] | We’re going to Wingsluts. | 我们要去翼之荡妇 |
[04:04] | My God. Charles! | 我的天哪 Charles |
[04:06] | Charles Charles Charles Charles, Charles, Charles! | |
[04:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:09] | Going crazy over here, man. | 这工作简直乱套了 哥们 |
[04:10] | The only worthwhile thing I’ve done today | 我今天做的唯一有意义的事 |
[04:11] | was take a Buzzfeed quiz about what kind of onion I am. | 是做了Buzzfeed测试 看看我是哪种类型的洋葱 |
[04:14] | Hm. Vidalia. | 恩 我是甜洋葱 |
[04:16] | Ah. Cipollini. | 啊 我是扁洋葱 |
[04:17] | That was not the point of my story. | 这不是我故事的重点 |
[04:18] | – Oh. – Desk duty is a nightmare. | – 哦 – 文书工作简直是噩梦 |
[04:20] | Name one thing someone accomplished | 说出一件人们坐在桌子后面 |
[04:21] | while sitting behind a desk. | 所取得的成就 |
[04:22] | Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery. | 亚伯拉罕林肯废除了奴隶制 |
[04:24] | Yeah, but think about how much faster he would’ve done it | 没错 但是你想想他本可以更快完成这件事 |
[04:25] | if he’d got off his ass once in a while, right? | 只要他愿意偶尔站起来出去看看 不是吗 |
[04:27] | Well, just tell me what you’re working on, huh? | 好吧 告诉我你在干什么工作 好不好 |
[04:29] | Before the stapling starts again, please? Please? | 在我又得回去订文件之前 求你了 拜托 |
[04:31] | – I don’t know if I should. – Charles, Charles, Charles! | – 我不知道我该不该说 – Charles Charles Charles |
[04:33] | I need this, man. Just give me a little taste. | 我需要这个 哥们 就给我一点甜头吧 |
[04:36] | – Grand larceny. – No! | – 重大窃盗罪 – 不是吧 |
[04:37] | – Ow! – Oh, my God, I’m so sorry! | – 嗷 – 哦天呐 真对不起 |
[04:39] | I just– I love grand larceny. | 我只是 我最爱大盗窃案了 |
[04:41] | I know. I didn’t wanna bring it up. | 我知道 我本来不想提的 |
[04:42] | It’ll never happen again, just… | 我不会再动手了 就告诉我 |
[04:44] | Who got robbed? | 谁被抢劫了 |
[04:44] | – Sneaker store. – I hope you die! | – 运动鞋店 – 我祝你早日超生 |
[04:46] | – Ah! – Oh! That was way too harsh. | – 啊 – 哦 我说的太难听了 |
[04:48] | Charles, forgive me. | Charles 原谅我 |
[04:49] | This is crazy, right? It doesn’t seem fair. | 这太疯狂了 对吗 这不公平 |
[04:51] | I should be working this case. | 我应该参与这个案子 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:53] | I will work this case. | 我会参与这个案子的 |
[04:54] | There’s gotta be a way to fix it. | 肯定有补救方法 |
[04:55] | and I’m gonna figure it out. | 我会想出来的 |
[04:56] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | – 你认真的吗 – 是的 |
[04:58] | Yeah! | 太棒啦 |
[04:59] | Wow, throwing your file all over the place, Charles? | 哇 满地乱扔你的档案 Charles |
[05:01] | – Really immature. – Yeah, you’re right. | – 真的很幼稚 – 是 你说的对 |
[05:02] | I’ll go clean it up. | 我去把它们捡起来 |
[05:03] | Well, figured out what’s off with Pimento. | 好了 我知道Pimento哪里不对了 |
[05:06] | He’s cheating on me. | 他出轨了 |
[05:07] | – No. – Oh, Rosa. | – 不是吧 – 哦 Rosa |
[05:08] | I found his credit card statement. | 我发现了他的信用卡记录 |
[05:10] | There’s a charge for a restaurant called La Palapa. | 上面有一笔拉帕拉帕餐厅的消费记录 |
[05:13] | Two entrees. One flan. | 两道主菜 一个果馅饼 |
[05:15] | – One flan? – One flan. | – 一个果馅饼 – 一个果馅饼 |
[05:17] | – That’s cold. – Yeah. | – 太冷酷了 – 没错 |
[05:18] | Cold. | 冷酷 |
[05:19] | I’m so confused. | 我完全没懂 |
[05:20] | They shared the flan! | 他俩一起吃了一个馅饼 |
[05:22] | Okay, but… | 好吧 但是 |
[05:23] | That seems like a bit of a stretch. | 听起来有点牵强 |
[05:25] | Nope. When it comes to cheating, | 并没有 当你怀疑别人出轨 |
[05:26] | you gotta pay attention to all the signs. | 你需要注意所有的迹象 |
[05:28] | During my year abroad in Japan, | 在日本生活的那一年 |
[05:30] | I learned that the hard way. | 我深深尝到了教训 |
[05:31] | Chiaki… | 千秋 |
[05:43] | There was no Japanese tea sock. | 才没有什么日本喝茶用的袜子 |
[05:45] | But there was a Japanese man. | 但那确实有个日本男人 |
[05:47] | I wasted a year on Chiaki. | 我在千秋身上浪费了一年 |
[05:48] | So, what should I do? | 那我应该怎么办 |
[05:49] | Maybe don’t jump to conclusions. | 也许先不要妄下结论 |
[05:51] | No! Interrogate him! | 不 你要拷问他 |
[05:52] | Follow the flan, Rosa. | 顺着果馅饼这条线索 Rosa |
[05:54] | Follow the flan. | 跟着果馅饼走 |
[05:56] | Right. | 没错 |
[05:57] | Follow the flan. | 跟着果馅饼 |
[05:59] | Guess what I’m holding behind my back? | 猜猜我背后藏着什么 |
[06:01] | Before we begin, | 在我们开始之前 |
[06:02] | what are the parameters of the guessing game? | 这个猜谜游戏的范围是什么 |
[06:04] | How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit? | 我有几次猜的机会 有时间限制吗 |
[06:05] | Forget it. You ruin everything. | 当我没说 都让你毁了 |
[06:07] | It’s the police code and ethics manual. | 是警察行为准则和道德规范手册 |
[06:08] | Chapter four. Page 83. | 第四章 八十三页 |
[06:10] | You should not have told me. | 你不应该告诉我的 |
[06:11] | I never would’ve guessed it. | 本来我绝对猜不到 |
[06:12] | Now I’ve won. | 现在我赢了 |
[06:14] | This. This is what I’ve missed. | 这个 这个就我最怀念的 |
[06:15] | It clearly states that I can get off of desk duty if | 上面明确地说明了我可以不干文书工作 |
[06:18] | I pass a field evaluation performed by a member | 只要我能通过由市政警察培训委员会成员 |
[06:20] | of the Municipal Police Training Council. | 执行的办案现场测评 |
[06:22] | That’s right. It’s a loophole. | 没错 一个漏洞 |
[06:24] | Loophole high five. | 漏洞式击掌 |
[06:26] | Loop– – Hole. | 漏 洞 |
[06:27] | Loop– – Hole! | 漏 洞 |
[06:28] | Loop– – Hole! | 漏 洞 |
[06:29] | Enough. This is highly inappropriate. | 够了 这样非常不检点 |
[06:31] | Did you also see where it states, | 你有没有看见上面还写了什么 |
[06:33] | “If you fail the evaluation, you will be suspended”? | “如果你没有通过测评 你会被停职” |
[06:36] | I would have to take your gun and badge. | 我需要没收你的配枪和警徽 |
[06:37] | I’m not worried about that. | 我完全没有担心 |
[06:38] | I swear to my personal Lord and Savior, Steph Curry, | 我向自己个人的救世主斯蒂芬库里发誓 |
[06:41] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[06:41] | I think you’re rushing. It’s a bad idea. | 我觉得你操之过急了 这个主意不好 |
[06:44] | Doesn’t matter. I’m allowed to demand my own evaluation. | 无所谓 我可以自己要求进行评估 |
[06:46] | Yes, but as your commanding officer, | 是 但作为你的顶头上司 |
[06:48] | I choose the evaluator. And I choose… | 由我来选择评估员 我选择的是 |
[06:52] | Me. | 我自己 |
[06:52] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[06:53] | I’m a qualified member of the MPTC. | 我是市政警察培养委员会的成员 |
[06:55] | I’ll administer it. | 我来主理你的评估 |
[06:56] | All right. Fine. | 好的 很好 |
[06:58] | I’ll pass your dumb evaluation | 我会通过你的愚蠢评估的 |
[06:59] | and crack this case. Bring it on. | 破了这个案 放马过来吧 |
[07:01] | – I will. – Good. | – 我会的 – 很好 |
[07:02] | – Good. – You’re good. But I’m better. | – 不错 – 你确实不错 但我比你更好 |
[07:04] | And I’m gonna ace this thing before you can even– | 我会把这个案子做得很好你甚至还来不及 |
[07:06] | Oh, wait, wait, what are you writing down? | 喔 等等 你在写什么 |
[07:08] | Sir? What are you writing down? | 长官 你现在在写什么 |
[07:09] | Charles… What’s he writing? | Charles 他在写什么呢 |
[07:10] | – Write something good. – Write something good. | – 写点好听的 – 写点好听的 |
[07:13] | We’re just gonna leave. Just stop writing. | 我们马上走 你快别写了 |
[07:15] | – Just stop writing. – Stop writing. | – 你快别写了 – 别写了 |
[07:16] | – Unless it’s good. – No. | – 除非是好话 – 别写了 |
[07:17] | – Is it good? – Is it good? | – 是好话吗 – 是好话吗 |
[07:18] | We’re gonna go. Sir? | 我们马上走 长官 |
[07:20] | Write something good. | 写点好听的 |
[07:21] | Write something good. | 写点好听的 |
[07:24] | It looks like the perp knew what he was after. | 看起来这个罪犯目标明确 |
[07:26] | All he took was a shipment of thousand dollar | 他只带走了一批价值千刀的限量版Weezies |
[07:28] | limited edition Weezies designed by Little Wayne. | 由小Wayne设计 |
[07:31] | Oh, it’s Lil. | 不 是Lil |
[07:32] | – Oh, like Lillian. – No. | – 噢 是 Lillian的缩写 – 不是 |
[07:34] | Lillian Wayne. Okay. | Lillian Wayne 好的 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:36] | Captain, I hope you’re wearing your evaluating pants, | 警监 我希望你现在正穿着评估裤 |
[07:39] | ’cause I’m about to put on a crime solving clinic. | 因为我要开始精彩破案了 |
[07:41] | I am wearing my evaluating pants. | 我现在正穿着评估裤呢 |
[07:43] | What? ‘Cause I was just– | 什么 我就随便 |
[07:44] | Wait, what are evaluating pants? | 等等 什么是评估裤啊 |
[07:45] | They have a deep bottom pocket for my notepad, | 有很深的裤袋用来放记事本 |
[07:47] | and they don’t crease, which is a must, | 而且也不会起皱 这是必须的 |
[07:50] | given how much I squat during an evaluation. | 考虑到在评估过程中我一直得蹲着 |
[07:52] | Mmkay, well there were no witnesses to the crime, | 好吧 这起案件没有目击者 |
[07:55] | which is weird since there was a long line of sneaker-heads | 这很奇怪因为一长排球鞋爱好者 |
[07:57] | right outside the window, and you’re actually squatting. | 就在窗外 你居然真的蹲着 |
[07:59] | Just, uh, ignore me. | 无视我就好 |
[08:00] | Unless you can’t. | 除非你做不到 |
[08:02] | It’s not a problem. I love ignoring you. | 这不是个问题 我很喜欢无视你 |
[08:04] | Don’t write that down. But continuing with the case, | 别把这个写下来 继续跟进案件 |
[08:06] | There were no signs of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[08:07] | – Hm. – No fingerprints. | – 好 – 没有指纹 |
[08:08] | – Hmm. – And no DNA evidence. | – 好 – 没有DNA证据 |
[08:10] | – Hmm. – Okay, I can’t ignore you. | – 好 – 好吧 我没法无视你 |
[08:11] | What are you writing down there? | 你在那里写什么呢 |
[08:12] | Probably that you’re crushing it, Jake, | 大概是你表现极好 Jake |
[08:14] | because you are crushing it. | 因为你确实表现很好 |
[08:15] | Are you trying to squat a peek? | 你是在设法蹲着偷瞄一眼吗 |
[08:16] | Of course I’m trying to squat a peek, | 我当然在设法蹲着偷瞄一眼 |
[08:18] | but I also might be solving the case. | 但可能我同时也在破案 |
[08:19] | Charles, come take a look at this–there’s a security camera | Charles 过来看一眼这里 |
[08:22] | there’s a security camera across the street we didn’t see before. | 街对面有一个我们之前没看到的监控摄像头 |
[08:23] | I have a feeling our answers are in that footage. | 我感觉答案就在录像片段里 |
[08:26] | Squat five. | 深蹲击掌 |
[08:27] | – Too far. – I’ll move closer. | – 太远了 – 我来挪近点 |
[08:29] | – Still too far. – A little closer. | – 还是太远 – 再近一点 |
[08:31] | – Getting closer. – There we go. | – 更加近了 – 这就对了 |
[08:35] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[08:38] | I followed the flan. | 我追查了果馅饼 |
[08:39] | I confronted Pimento about La Palapa and he lied to me. | 我和Pimento对质问他拉帕拉帕餐厅的事 然后他对我撒谎了 |
[08:44] | He denied ever even hearing about the restaurant. | 他甚至否认曾经听说过这家餐厅 |
[08:46] | – Hmm, that is strange. – And this morning, | – 呃 这很奇怪 – 而且今天早上 |
[08:47] | he left the house in clean clothes. | 他穿着干净的衣服出门了 |
[08:49] | – He never does that. – Never? | – 他从来没这么干过 – 从来没有 |
[08:51] | You need to follow him. | 你要去跟踪他 |
[08:52] | Catch him with his spoon in the flan. | 抓到他拿着勺子和别人吃果馅饼 |
[08:53] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[08:55] | I need to check out a full surveillance kit. | 我得去借一整套监视设备 |
[08:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 |
[08:58] | That’s against the rules. Sarge? | 这是违反规定的吧 警长 |
[09:00] | There are no rules when it comes to cheating, Amy. | 只要提到出轨就没什么规矩可言了 Amy |
[09:02] | I totally agree. | 完全同意 |
[09:03] | But unfortunately, the NYPD does not. | 但很不幸 纽约警局不会同意的 |
[09:05] | I can’t lend you department equipment for personal use. | 我不能把局里的设备借给你私用 |
[09:08] | But there may be a work-around. Hitchcock! | 但可能会有变通的办法 Hitchcock |
[09:10] | You have any surveillance equipment Rosa can borrow? | 你有没有能借给Rosa的监视设备 |
[09:12] | You mean my creep kit? | 你是说我的偷窥套件吗 |
[09:14] | No prob. Got another one in the car. | 没问题 车里还有一套呢 |
[09:16] | See, Amy? That’s what a real friend looks like. | 看到没 Amy 真朋友就是这样的 |
[09:20] | Okay. Security footage came in. | 好啦 监控录像来了 |
[09:22] | Let’s see what we got. | 看看都有什么 |
[09:24] | Probably a huge break. | 说不定是个巨大的突破 |
[09:26] | Well, let’s not put too much pressure on it. | 这 我们还是不要给它给予太大重望了 |
[09:27] | You’re right. It’s probably a dead end. | 你是对的 可能就是个死胡同 |
[09:28] | – Also not helpful. – Let’s just watch the footage. | – 这也没什么帮助 – 我们还是先看录像吧 |
[09:30] | Yes. Great. All right, so, | 对 很好 好了 |
[09:32] | here we have the camped-out line of sneaker-heads. | 我们现在看到的是搭营排队的球鞋爱好者 |
[09:34] | Not much going on around midnight. | 午夜左右没什么事情发生 |
[09:36] | Let’s just fast-forward.It’s okay. | 我们快进吧 没关系的 |
[09:37] | Still pretty calm at around 1:00 a.M. | 1点左右还是很平静 |
[09:39] | – That’s all right. – Fast forward. | – 不要紧 – 快进 |
[09:41] | And also looking a little bit slow around 3:00 a.M. | 到了三点左右看着还是进展缓慢 |
[09:43] | So, basically it shows nothing. | 所以大体上说这上面什么都没有 |
[09:45] | Or… | 或者 |
[09:47] | Does it show everything? | 它会不会揭露了一切呢 |
[09:49] | Ooh! | 呼 |
[09:50] | Sorry not sorry. It was just a stupid pencil. | 没什么好抱歉的 不过是支傻铅笔而已 |
[09:52] | It was a gift from my deceased father. | 这是我去世的父亲留给我的 |
[09:54] | A pencil? Your dad gave pretty bad gifts. | 一支铅笔吗 你爸真不会送礼物 |
[09:57] | Although on the other hand, all my dad ever gave me | 虽然另一方面 我爸送给我的只有 |
[09:59] | was abandonment issues, so, potato-tomato. | 被抛弃的阴影 所以说 半斤八两 |
[10:01] | But look at this. | 但是你看这个 |
[10:02] | Right around 4:00 A.M., the line moves down. | 在凌晨四点左右 队伍在向后移动 |
[10:04] | Everyone except for that blue pup tent, | 除了那个蓝色小帐篷 |
[10:07] | which is interesting. | 这就很有趣了 |
[10:09] | Oh, my boy’s got a hunch. | 噢 我家哥们儿有预感了 |
[10:10] | He’s got bunches of hunches. | 他有了各种预感了 |
[10:12] | I think they didn’t move down | 我认为他们不移动的原因 |
[10:13] | because they didn’t care about their place in line. | 是因为他们根本不在乎他们排的位置 |
[10:15] | I believe all they cared about | 我认为他们在乎的是 |
[10:17] | was the placement of their tent, which was… | 帐篷所在的地方 那就是 |
[10:19] | Right over this manhole cover. | 刚好就在这个井盖上 |
[10:22] | And I wonder what’s behind this. | 我想知道这玩意儿后面是什么 |
[10:26] | Hayouken! | 波动拳 |
[10:27] | Oh, look. | 噢 看过来 |
[10:29] | It’s the sneaker store stock room. | 这是运动鞋商店的储藏室 |
[10:30] | Whoa. How does he do it, folks? | 哇哦 朋友们 他是怎么做到的呢 |
[10:33] | It was a team effort, Boyle. | 这是团伙作案 Boyle |
[10:34] | – Humble five? – You know it. | – 低调地击个掌吗 – 你懂的 |
[10:35] | Uh, I couldn’t possibly. | 嗯 我无法拒绝 |
[10:37] | Of course we still have no idea | 当然了我们还是不知道 |
[10:39] | who was in the blue pup tent. | 谁在那个蓝色小帐篷里 |
[10:40] | You know what? There is no pleasing you. | 你知道吗 怎样都不能让你满意是吧 |
[10:42] | That is accurate. | 没错 |
[10:47] | What do you want? | 你们想干嘛 |
[10:48] | – Hey. – Hi, Rosa. | – 嘿 – 嗨 Rosa |
[10:49] | How’s the Pimento stake out going? | 监视Pimento进行得怎么样啦 |
[10:51] | Has he done anything suspicious yet? | 他做什么可疑的事情了吗 |
[10:53] | No. Just regular Pimento stuff. | 没有 都是Pimento的常规活动 |
[11:00] | Ugh. It’s like he’s going all norm-core | 哎 就像他故意表现得无比正常 |
[11:02] | to through me off the scent. | 让我什么线索都找不到 |
[11:03] | Or maybe it could be Pimento wasn’t cheating on you. | 或者说可能Pimento并没有背着你乱搞啊 |
[11:06] | What? You sound like a real Amy right now. | 什么鬼 你这话就像Amy说的一样 |
[11:08] | – Hey. – I know, | – 说谁呢 – 我懂 |
[11:09] | but even a broken Amy can be right twice a day. | 但是就算Amy再衰她一天也有说中个两次的时候吧 |
[11:11] | Hey! | 嘿 说啥呢 |
[11:12] | We went to lunch at La Palapa and we shared the flan. | 我们去拉帕拉帕餐厅吃午餐 分着吃了一个果馅饼 |
[11:15] | Oh, so you two are boning now? | 噢 所以你们俩现在搞在一起了吗 |
[11:17] | No! | 当然没有 |
[11:17] | The flan’s huge. Everyone shares it. | 那果馅饼可大了 每个人都分着吃啊 |
[11:20] | The restaurant tells you to. – Hmm. | – 餐厅都叫你和别人分着吃 – 好吧 |
[11:22] | Maybe it’s time to put the creep kit away, Rosa. | 可能是时候把你那些偷窥套件扔一边儿了 Rosa |
[11:24] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[11:26] | Pimento just walked up to a woman. | Pimento走到了一个女人面前 |
[11:27] | A female woman? | 一个女的女人吗 |
[11:28] | Rosa, is it a female woman? | Rosa 我问你是个女的女人吗 |
[11:31] | They just kissed. | 他们亲上了 |
[11:32] | Oh, no. | 噢 不要啊 |
[11:34] | I’m so sorry, Rosa. | 我真替你难过 Rosa |
[11:35] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[11:36] | Hope you enjoyed the flan. | 希望你们喜欢那个果馅饼 |
[11:38] | So, what’s this about a giant flan? | 你们提到的关于超大果馅饼的是啥事儿啊 |
[11:41] | The manager at the store recognized the pup tent | 商店经理认出了那顶帐篷 |
[11:44] | from two previous sneaker launches. | 从之前两次的运动鞋发布活动上 |
[11:46] | And he ID’d the owner as one Morris Richman. | 而且他确定了帐篷是属于一个叫Morris Richman的人 |
[11:49] | Who just so happens to work for Con Ed, | 而这个人正好在爱迪生联合电气公司上班 |
[11:52] | on underground electrical wires. | 做关于地下电线的工作 |
[11:54] | He also just so happens to live a-right a-here. | 而且他也正好就住在这里 |
[11:59] | You might wanna squat for this, Mr. Evaluator. | 你可能需要蹲着看这个了 考核员先生 |
[12:02] | I decide when the squatting is necessary. | 我自己决定什么时候需要蹲着 |
[12:08] | This was my choice. | 这是我自己的选择 |
[12:10] | – Can I help you? – NYPD. | – 有什么需要帮助的吗 – 纽约市警察局 |
[12:12] | Are you Morris Richman? | 你是Morris Richman吗 |
[12:13] | – Yes. – And are those Weezies? | – 对 – 那 你穿的是Weezies吗 |
[12:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:17] | – Well done, Peralta. – Thank you. | – 干得好 Peralta – 谢谢啦 |
[12:19] | But it wasn’t me. It was Steph… | 但其实这不是我 是史蒂芬 |
[12:22] | Working through me. | 给了我灵感和力量 |
[12:24] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事呀 |
[12:25] | Oh, he’s been evaluating me. | 噢 他在考核我 |
[12:27] | It’s been up and down, but this is a clear win. | 之前表现得有好有坏的 但这件事是绝对的胜利 |
[12:29] | Oh, sorry, you mean what’s going on with you? | 噢 不好意思 你是问我关于你是怎么回事 |
[12:31] | You’re under arrest for grand larceny. | 你因为重大盗窃罪被逮捕了 |
[12:32] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做啊 |
[12:33] | Is this about the Weezies? | 是因为这双Weezies吗 |
[12:36] | A friend gave them to me. | 这是一个朋友送我的 |
[12:37] | I’m innocent. Come on, man, I’m innocent. | 我是清白的 别呀 我真的是清白的 |
[12:40] | Sure you are, buddy. | 我想你也是 兄弟 |
[12:41] | We all know you did it. | 但我们都知道就是你做的 |
[12:48] | Charles Charles! | |
[12:50] | – We arrested the wrong guy. – What? | – 我们抓错人了 – 什么鬼 |
[12:52] | Morris Richman didn’t do it. We have to fix this right now. | 不是Morris Richman做的 我们得马上搞定这件事 |
[12:56] | I’ll wait for you to not be naked. | 我还是先等你穿上衣服吧 |
[12:57] | This is really bad, Charles. | 情况不妙啊 Charles |
[12:59] | Jake, can you please spiral a little quieter? | Jake 你说话能小声一点吗 |
[13:01] | Nikolaj is still asleep | Nikolaj还在睡觉呢 |
[13:02] | and if he hears two men arguing in the next room, | 如果他听到有两个人在隔壁房间争吵 |
[13:04] | he might think he’s getting sold again. | 他可能认为他又要被卖了 |
[13:06] | Aww, man, his backstory is so sad. | 哎 天呐 这孩子之前的遭遇真是惨 |
[13:08] | – I know. – Look. | – 对啊 – 你看 |
[13:08] | I don’t know how I screwed this up, I mean, | 我不知道我怎么把这件事搞砸的 我想说 |
[13:10] | maybe Holt got in my head with all of his squatting. | 可能是Holt的各种蹲让我糊涂了 |
[13:12] | – It was a powerful image. – I think I rushed this all | – 那确实是个强有力的形象 – 我觉得我草草了事 |
[13:14] | so I could pass the evaluation. Bottom line, | 就为了能快点通过考核 最重要的一点是 |
[13:16] | we arrested the wrong guy. | 我们抓错人了 |
[13:17] | What about the pup tent? | 可是你怎么解释那个帐篷 |
[13:18] | And the manhole? And he was wearing Weezies. | 还有那个井盖 以及他还穿着Weezies运动鞋 |
[13:21] | Maybe his friend gave them to him just like he said. | 可能像他说的那样 是他朋友送他的吧 |
[13:22] | We have no physical evidence | 我们没有确凿的证据 |
[13:24] | tying him to the stock room. | 把他和那个储藏室联系起来 |
[13:25] | Plus, where are the rest of the sneakers? | 而且 剩下的运动鞋在哪里呢 |
[13:26] | Okay. So, | 好吧 那么 |
[13:28] | do we tell Captain Holt? | 我们要告诉Holt警监吗 |
[13:29] | No. Then he’ll fail me and I’ll get suspended. | 不行 那样他会让我通不过考核然后让我停职 |
[13:31] | We gotta solve this on our own. | 我们必须自己搞定这件事 |
[13:33] | And I think I know how. I found a lead on the dark web. | 而且我觉得我知道该怎么办 我在暗网上发现了一条线索 |
[13:36] | Nice. The dark web. | 厉害啊 暗网 |
[13:38] | It’s the only place you can buy quality bat meat. | 唯一一个能买到优质蝙蝠肉的地方 |
[13:40] | Mm. Gross. Anyways, I posted a message | 呃 恶心 总之 我发布了消息 |
[13:42] | looking for Weezies and I got pointed to MizzBK-Sneaks. | 要找Weezies 然后有人让我去找顽劣鞋小姐 |
[13:45] | She put this pic up yesterday. | 她昨天刚上传了这张图 |
[13:47] | Ah. Those are our stolen shoes. | 啊 这就是我们丢的鞋 |
[13:48] | But who’s MizzBK-Sneaks? | 但顽劣鞋小姐又是谁 |
[13:50] | Her name is Jenny McFadden. | 她真名叫Jenny McFadde |
[13:51] | She moves her merch out of the back of a bodega on Willoughby. | 她把货物从威洛比市的一个西营商店后面偷运出来 |
[13:54] | Cool, cool, cool, cool. All right, one problem. | 酷 酷 酷 酷 就一个问题 |
[13:56] | If we go to the bodega looking like detectives, | 我们要是穿着警探的衣服去西营商店 |
[13:58] | we’ll spook her. | 会惊动她的 |
[13:58] | Right you are, Charles my chum. | 你说的真对 我的老友Charles |
[14:00] | But we won’t look like detectives. | 但是我们不会像警探的 |
[14:02] | I brought all my best sneakers. | 我把我的好运动鞋都带来了 |
[14:03] | Get your fat, sweaty feet ready. | 准备好你的大汗脚吧 |
[14:06] | Yeah. | 好耶 |
[14:06] | We’re gonna look flippity-dippity-fly. | 我们看起来要酷炫屌上天 |
[14:09] | Hey. So, you doing okay? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[14:12] | Not really. | 不怎么好 |
[14:13] | I waited outside that restaurant for two hours | 我在那个酒店门口等了两个小时 |
[14:15] | and he never came out. | 他一直没出来 |
[14:17] | Cantaloupe? | 吃甜瓜吗 |
[14:18] | I’m good. Amy? | 我就不用了 Amy你要吗 |
[14:19] | Also good. Also good. | 我也不要 我也不要 |
[14:20] | I spent the whole night riding my bike, | 我骑了一晚上的车 |
[14:22] | just thinking and riding, riding and thinking. | 边想边骑 边骑边想 |
[14:24] | Also, I drank some water from the stream. | 而且我还从溪里喝了点水 |
[14:25] | And what did you figure out? | 你最后想明白啥了 |
[14:27] | I’m gonna dump his ass. He should be here any minute. | 我要甩了那家伙 他马上就到 |
[14:29] | Oh, you’re gonna do it at work. That’s great. | 噢 你要在工作的时候甩他 挺好的 |
[14:31] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[14:32] | Babe, I’ve been looking for you all night. | 亲爱的 我找了你一晚上了 |
[14:33] | You didn’t come home. | 你昨晚没回家 |
[14:34] | ‘Cause I knew if I did, I would stab you in the face. | 因为我知道要是我回去了 肯定一刀捅死你 |
[14:37] | Oh, Terry, we have the thing in the other room. | 那个 Terry 我们在另一个房间还有事儿 |
[14:39] | – Mm-hmm. – Phone… | – 呃 – 有电话 |
[14:40] | Yeah. Meeting. Uh, work. Friend lunch. Yep. | 对 开会 呃 工作 和朋友吃午饭 没错 |
[14:43] | So is this a sexy stab in the face? | 所以你是要性感地捅我 |
[14:46] | Or an angry stab in the face? | 还是生气地捅我 |
[14:48] | Don’t play dumb with me. | 别跟我装傻 |
[14:50] | I know about your mistress. I know about La Palapa. | 我知道你有情妇了 我也知道拉帕拉帕餐厅的事儿 |
[14:52] | I know about the flan. | 我知道你们一起吃的果馅饼 |
[14:53] | – Babe, wait. – Oh, I’ve been waiting. | – 亲爱的 等等 – 噢我确实是等了 |
[14:54] | I waited all night to do this. | 我等了一晚上就等这么干了 |
[14:57] | We’re done. It’s over. | 我们分手吧 都结束了 |
[14:58] | What? No. | 什么 不不不 |
[15:01] | I don’t have a mistress. | 我没有情妇 |
[15:03] | That woman’s name is Señora Reyes. | 那个女的叫Reyes小姐 |
[15:05] | She’s my Spanish teacher. | 她是我的西语老师 |
[15:07] | – Oh, please. – No, I’m serious. | – 噢 得了吧 – 不 我是认真的 |
[15:08] | The only reason we were even at La Palapa | 我们去拉帕拉帕也只不过是为了 |
[15:10] | was so I can practice ordering in Spanish. | 让我练习用西班牙语点菜 |
[15:11] | Ah–by the way… | 而且既然说起这事儿 |
[15:17] | It did? | 真这么说的 |
[15:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[15:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天呐 |
[15:27] | Adrian, I’m so sorry. You must be so mad at me. | Adrian 太对不起了 你一定很生我气 |
[15:30] | What? No, of course I’m not mad at you. | 什么 我当然不会生你气了 |
[15:32] | Are you kidding? Jealousy’s, like, the hottest emotion. | 你开玩笑嘛 吃醋差不多是最性感的情绪了 |
[15:35] | Let’s do this. | 咱们开干吧 |
[15:35] | Okay, let’s do it. | 那就干吧 |
[15:39] | All right. This guy looks like the gatekeeper. | 这个家伙看起来像是看门的 |
[15:41] | – Just follow my lead. – Okay. | – 听我指示 – 好 |
[15:45] | Hey, how are ya? | 嗨 还好吗 |
[15:47] | Just grabbing a couple things. | 就是来买点东西 |
[15:49] | Ham puffs, a single tampon, and a hot rod magazine? | 火腿酥 单装卫生棉塞 还有改装赛车杂志 |
[15:52] | – Know how we do. – Ahh. | – 你懂得 我们就好这口儿 – 没错 |
[15:55] | Hey, listen, we’re looking to score some kicks. | 嘿 听着 我们想搞到几双鞋 |
[15:58] | You know where we can find some? | 你知道哪有吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah. The mall. | 知道啊 超市 |
[16:00] | The mall. What do we look like, Jay and Silent Bob? | 还超市 你觉得我们像谁 白烂贱客吗 |
[16:07] | Actually, yeah. | 说实话 挺像 |
[16:09] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[16:10] | Look, we’re friends with Jenny McFadden. | 听着 我们认识Jenny McFadden |
[16:13] | Okay. Well, if that’s true, | 好吧 你们要真认识她 |
[16:16] | tell me what her favorite shoe is. | 告诉我她最喜欢哪种鞋 |
[16:18] | Old school Impala All-Stars. | 老式斑羚全明星 |
[16:21] | – Okay. I’ll go get her. – Great. | – 行 那我去叫她 – 很好 |
[16:24] | I can’t believe that worked. | 不敢相信我竟然说对了 |
[16:26] | I just guessed the coolest shoe I knew and I was right. | 我就是猜了一下我觉得最酷的鞋然后就蒙对了 |
[16:27] | Nope, he’s running away. | 没对 他要跑了 |
[16:31] | Ugh, these shoes are so uncomfortable! | 啊 这鞋穿着太难受了 |
[16:33] | They’re dress sneakers, | 这运动鞋都是用来穿着看的 |
[16:34] | you’re not supposed to run in them. | 你不应该穿着跑的 |
[16:37] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[16:38] | NYPD. Let me see your hands. | 纽约警局 举起手来 |
[16:41] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[16:42] | Then why were you running? | 那你跑什么 |
[16:43] | I didn’t want any trouble. I have two priors. | 我不想惹麻烦 我已经有两次前科了 |
[16:45] | Where is Jenny McFadden? | Jenny McFadden在哪 |
[16:46] | There is no Jenny McFadden. | 根本就没有Jenny McFadden |
[16:48] | That’s a cover for the dude who steals the shoes. | 那是偷鞋那家伙的假身份 |
[16:50] | His name is Morris Richman. | 他叫Morris Richman |
[16:51] | Oh, no. | 天呐 不 |
[16:52] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Why are you freaking out? | – 不 不 不 不 不 – 你慌什么 |
[16:55] | This is great. You were right all along. | 太棒了 你一直都是对的 |
[16:56] | It was Morris Richman. | 确实是Morris Richman |
[16:57] | You’ll definitely pass your evaluation now. | 你肯定能通过评估了 |
[16:59] | Yeah, the only thing is… | 呃 就一件事 |
[17:01] | You let Morris Richman go? | 你把Morris Richman放走了 |
[17:06] | Single tampon? | 单装卫生棉塞 |
[17:09] | I am in shock, Peralta. | 我很惊讶 Peralta |
[17:10] | I can’t believe you released Morris Richman. | 我不敢相信你竟然放走了Morris Richman |
[17:13] | We have evidence. | 我们有证据的 |
[17:14] | Great evidence that Jake found. | Jake找到的铁证 |
[17:16] | Exactly, which makes it even worse that he let him go. | 没错 所以放他走性质更恶劣 |
[17:18] | That’s not fair. I was trying to help, but he tricked me. | 这不公平 我想要帮忙来着 但是他套路了我 |
[17:20] | You blew this case. You bungled your evaluation, | 你搞砸了这个案子 你搞砸了你的评估 |
[17:22] | and you never retrieved my father’s pencil. | 并且你搞丢了我父亲的铅笔 |
[17:25] | Sir, I am happy to get you a new pencil. | 长官 我很乐意给你弄一支新的铅笔 |
[17:27] | It won’t be the same. And now you’re just standing here, | 那就不一样了 然后现在你就呆呆地站在这里 |
[17:28] | mum as a mouse. | 一声不吭 |
[17:29] | Have you nothing to say for yourself? | 你没有什么要说的吗 |
[17:31] | – I can explain. – Of course he can. | – 我能解释 – 他当然可以 |
[17:33] | My boy’s got bunches of explunches. Hit ’em, Jake. | 我兄弟有一堆的解释 讲出来听听 Jake |
[17:35] | I’m not ready to be back. | 我没有准备好回归 |
[17:37] | – You should suspend me. – What? | – 你应该停我的职 – 什么 |
[17:40] | Look, when we arrested Richman and he said he didn’t do it, | 听着 当我们逮捕了Richman之后他说他没犯这些罪 |
[17:43] | I just–I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 我就 我就无法停止思考他说的这些话 |
[17:47] | I mean, what if he was telling the truth? | 我是说 如果他说的是实话呢 |
[17:48] | What if he was innocent | 如果他是清白的 |
[17:49] | and I was putting an innocent man in jail? | 而我则是把一个无辜的人扔进了监狱 |
[17:52] | It’s just… | 这只是 |
[17:53] | Feels a lot harder for me to put another human being in prison | 现在心里感觉要把其他人关进监狱困难了许多 |
[17:56] | after experiencing it myself. | 尤其是我自己亲身经历了牢狱之灾 |
[17:58] | It’s really horrible. | 这真的是太可怕了 |
[17:59] | Look, I wanted to be back in the field, | 听着 我想要回到第一线 |
[18:01] | because I wanted to be the old me, | 是因为我想要变回以前的自己 |
[18:02] | but the truth is, I’m not the old me yet. | 但是事实是 我现在还不是以前的自己 |
[18:06] | Maybe I never will be. | 也许我再也变不回了 |
[18:10] | Anyways, I’m gonna go cry in the bathroom. | 不管怎样 我打算去厕所里哭泣了 |
[18:12] | Peace out, homies. | 再见啦 兄弟们 |
[18:17] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嘿 发生了什么 |
[18:19] | I thought everything worked out. | 我以为一切都解决了 |
[18:21] | Is there a reason you’re still upset? | 你还有理由继续沮丧吗 |
[18:22] | What makes you think I’m upset? | 是什么让你觉得我在沮丧 |
[18:23] | The giant hole you carved into the table. | 你在桌上刻出的大洞 |
[18:25] | Oops. Didn’t notice. | 哎哟 我没注意 |
[18:29] | There. Fixed it. | 好了 修好了 |
[18:30] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我懂你 |
[18:31] | You feel guilty about accusing him of cheating. | 你为指责他偷情而感到内疚 |
[18:33] | That’s on me. | 那要怪我 |
[18:34] | I encouraged you because of all my unresolved Chiaki issues. | 我因为自己未能解决的千秋问题鼓动了你 |
[18:41] | No, it’s not that, it’s just– | 不 不是这个 这只是 |
[18:43] | Last night, when I ended things with Adrian, | 昨晚 当我和Adrian分手的时候 |
[18:44] | I had this huge feeling of relief. | 我有一种巨大的解脱感 |
[18:47] | It’s the first time in a long time | 这是我长久以来第一次感觉到 |
[18:48] | that I felt like myself again. | 又做回了真实的自己 |
[18:50] | Oh, Rosa. | 哦 Rosa |
[18:51] | I think I got so worked up about him cheating on me | 我想我之所以在他背着我偷情这件事上这么上心 |
[18:53] | because I wanted it to be true. | 是因为我想要这件事成真 |
[18:55] | I needed an excuse to end things. | 我需要一个借口来分手 |
[18:57] | And now I don’t know what to do. | 而现在我不知道该怎么做了 |
[18:59] | I think you do know what to do. | 我想你是知道该怎么做的 |
[19:02] | Thanks, Amy. | 谢谢你 Amy |
[19:08] | I have no idea what she’s gonna do | 我不知道她会怎么做 |
[19:09] | but that’s the safest way to give Rosa advice. | 但这是给Rosa建议的最安全的方法了 |
[19:11] | Yep. | 没错 |
[19:14] | Packing your desk. | 收拾你的桌子 |
[19:16] | That’s a major downer. | 这真是一个令人悲伤的情景 |
[19:17] | Yeah, so why are you smiling like that? | 没错 所以你为什么还这样一脸笑嘻嘻的 |
[19:19] | We found Morris Richman. | 我们找到了Morris Richman |
[19:20] | Nuh-uh, Jake found him. | 不对 是Jake找到了他 |
[19:22] | We talked about this, Boyle. | 我们谈过这件事了 Boyle |
[19:23] | We agreed that if you couldn’t keep it together, | 我们说好了 你要是不好好配合 |
[19:25] | you couldn’t be a part of this. | 这事儿就不让你参与了 |
[19:26] | I’ll be good. | 我会听话的 |
[19:28] | We went through your case file, | 我们仔细看了你写的案件卷宗 |
[19:30] | and everything we needed was there. | 里面应有尽有 |
[19:31] | Richman’s aliases, his known associates, | Richman的化名 他的已知的同伙们 |
[19:34] | and an address in Queens that he used as a safe house. | 还有一个位于皇后区被他用作安全屋的住址 |
[19:36] | The 2-7 just picked him up. | 卷宗第二项第七点帮我们逮到了他 |
[19:37] | Tell him the other stuff. Tell him. | 告诉他那另一件事 告诉他 |
[19:38] | Tell him now. | 现在就告诉他 |
[19:40] | Yeah. I can’t be here. | 没错 我不能待在这里 |
[19:44] | When you demanded to be put back on the field, | 在你要求回归第一线时 |
[19:46] | I worried that you were being flippant | 我曾担心你会因为在入狱的影响下 |
[19:47] | about your time in prison. | 而变得轻率冲动 |
[19:48] | I thought you would be reckless, but I was wrong. | 我以为你会变得行事鲁莽 但是我错了 |
[19:51] | Prison has made you more cautious. | 牢狱之灾使你更加谨慎 |
[19:54] | Yeah, but what if I’m too cautious now? | 没错 但是如果我现在太谨慎了怎么办 |
[19:57] | I mean, I used to see everything as black and white, | 我是说 我以前看待事物非黑即白 |
[19:59] | and now, it’s looking real gray to me. | 而现在 这些看起来都灰蒙蒙的 |
[20:01] | I wish every cop had a voice in their head asking, | 我希望每一个警察脑袋里都能有一个声音在问自己 |
[20:04] | what if he’s innocent? | 如果他是无辜的怎么办 |
[20:05] | You see it as weakness, but it means you’re growing. | 你视其为弱点 但是这意味着你在成长 |
[20:08] | It makes you a better detective. | 它成就你为一名更加优秀的警探 |
[20:10] | So, you passed your evaluation. | 所以 你通过了你的评估 |
[20:11] | You can go back in the field. | 你可以回到第一线了 |
[20:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:16] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[20:18] | Thank you for passing me. | 谢谢你通过对我的评估 |
[20:19] | But I actually feel like | 但是我真的感觉 |
[20:21] | I need a little bit more time to readjust. | 自己需要多一点的时间来调整 |
[20:23] | I think I should ride the desk for a few more weeks. | 我想我应该再做几个星期的文书工作 |
[20:27] | I respect that. | 我尊重你的选择 |
[20:31] | Okay, Charles, you can come hug us now. | 好了 Charles 你现在可以过来拥抱我们了 |
[20:32] | We know you’re still there. | 我们知道你还在这里 |
[20:33] | – I never left. – Ugh! | – 我从未走远 – 哎 |
[20:35] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你能理解 |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:38] | Oh. Look. | 哦 听着 |
[20:40] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天呐 |
[20:42] | – Here’s your blood back. – Mm. | – 这是你的血 – 嗯 |
[20:45] | Well, in that case, | 好吧 既然是这样 |
[20:47] | I guess you should have your blood back too. | 我想你也应该拿回你的血 |
[20:49] | What? How did you get this? | 什么 你是怎么搞到这个的 |
[20:50] | You know, I might want a couple minutes up here alone. | 你知道的 我可能要在这里独处一会儿 |
[20:52] | Just to kinda process this, you know. | 就是好处理这个 你知道的 |
[20:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:05] | So, how’d it go? | 所以 怎么样 |
[21:07] | It actually went surprisingly well– | 实际上发展得出乎意料的顺利 |
[21:14] | No! Rosa! | 不 Rosa |
[21:21] | Honestly, this is the best I could’ve asked for. | 说实话 这已经是我设想中最好的情况了 |