Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Five, four, three, two, and step. 5 4 3 2 踏步
[00:03] And step, and knees around the world. 踏步 膝盖抬高
[00:05] Great form, Captain. 姿势很标准 警监
[00:07] Your calves are looking toit. 你小腿肌肉很有型
[00:09] Peralta, what’re you doing at Razzmatazz? Peralta 你来”活力四射”干嘛
[00:10] We needed to talk somewhere outside the precinct. 我们需要在警区外找一个能说话的地方
[00:12] Diaz? You are here too. Diaz 你也在这里
[00:14] – Great. – Yeah. – 棒极了 – 很棒
[00:15] Sir, we’ve discovered that Lieutenant Hawkins is dirty. 警监 我们发现Hawkins中尉不干净
[00:19] Her squad isn’t investigating the Golden Gang bank robbers, 她的小队并没有在调查黄金帮银行抢劫犯
[00:22] they are the robbers. 他们自己就是抢劫犯
[00:23] – Knees up in the back. – Sorry, Brenda. – 后面的把膝盖抬起来 – 不好意思 Brenda
[00:24] If Hawkins is robbing banks, 如果Hawkins在抢银行
[00:26] why did she invite you onto her task force? 为什么她要邀请你们俩加入她的特别小组呢
[00:27] And squat and hold and work those quads. 蹲下 保持住 练练腿部的肌肉
[00:31] We were working on a case that could have exposed her. 我们之前在办的案子可能会暴露她
[00:32] This way she can keep tabs on us. 这样她就能监视我们了
[00:33] Turn it. Get down. 换一边 蹲下
[00:36] God, why is this so hard for me? 我的天 为什么我觉得这个好难
[00:38] – Do I even have quads? – And twirl. – 我腿上有肌肉么 – 转一转
[00:40] Normally, I’d say we’d report this to Internal Affairs… 正常来说 我会说我们应该把这个报告给内务部门
[00:43] – And twirl back. – But Hawkins is one of – 转回来 – 但是Hawkins是纽约警局里
[00:45] the most revered detectives in the NYPD. 最受尊敬的警探之一
[00:48] – And hula hands. – If you’re gonna go after her, – 草裙舞 – 如果你们要调查她
[00:51] you’d better have the proof to back it up. 你们最好有靠谱的证据
[00:53] Well, then I guess that only leaves us with one option. 好吧 看来我们只剩一个选择了
[00:55] And now wag those tails. 现在 摇摇尾巴
[00:57] Find out everything we can about the squad. 找出她的小队的所有秘密
[00:59] and take her down from the inside. 然后把她从内部搞垮
[01:01] – Keep wagging back there. – I am wagging, Brenda. – 后面的得继续摇哟 – 我在摇 Brenda
[01:24] 屠宰场 上午9:12
[01:24] Morning, Lieutenant Hawkins. 早上好啊 Hawkins警官
[01:25] Hey, have you ever considered going by Ladyhawke? 嘿 你有没有想过叫<鹰女>
[01:28] Pretty sweet flick. Matty Broderick, 挺好看的片子 Matty Broderick
[01:30] Shelly Pfeiffer Alf Molina Shelly Pfeiffer, Alf Molina.
[01:33] Not to be confused with Alf, Alf. 别和那个Alf搞混了 阿福
[01:35] – We all love him. – What do you want? – 我们都喜欢他 – 你想干嘛
[01:36] We ran background checks on all the employees 我们调查了3个被抢的银行
[01:38] of the three banks that were hit. 所有雇员的信息
[01:39] – Nothing interesting. – Run checks – 没什么发现 – 调查一下
[01:40] on all the family members. 他们所有的家庭成员
[01:41] Or we could get to know each other better 或者我们能一起去实地调查
[01:43] and join you in the field. 来更好的相互了解
[01:44] Or you could run a background check. 你做好背景调查就行了
[01:46] Lieutenant, the manager of the Capital Trust Bank 中尉 格林堡信托银行的经理
[01:48] – in Fort Greene is here. – Oh, yeah. – 已经到了 – 哦 好的
[01:49] – Was that bank even hit? – We brought him in – 那家银行被抢了吗 – 我们叫他来
[01:51] because we think it might be the next target. 因为我们认为他们可能是下一个被抢的
[01:52] Is that standard procedure? 这是标准流程吗
[01:53] You ask a lot of questions. 你问太多了
[01:55] She really doesn’t. One time I broke my arm, 她真的没有 有一次我摔断了胳膊
[01:58] and she didn’t even ask me what happened, 她根本没问我怎么了
[02:00] and it was a really funny story. 其实那是件挺好玩的事
[02:03] Wow, now nobody’s asking what happened? 哇哦 现在还是没人问
[02:05] This is insane. 你们都疯了吗
[02:07] Okay, I should be back in an hour. 好啦 我应该能在1小时内回来
[02:09] If my desk phone rings, just ignore it. 如果我座机响了 别理就行
[02:11] – I don’t answer it anyway. – You shouldn’t tell me stuff like that. – 反正我也不会接 – 你不应该告诉我这种事
[02:14] Where’s Gina going? Gina要去哪儿
[02:15] That’s, like, the third time she’s taken off this week. 这好像是这周她第三次开溜了
[02:17] She has a doctor’s appointment. 她预约了医生
[02:18] You know what that’s code for. 你知道这表示什么
[02:19] She’s taking a nap in the furnace room. 这表示她正在壁炉间小睡
[02:21] Is that what you do? 你就这样干对吗
[02:22] Because you really should go to the doctor. 因为你真的应该去看医生
[02:23] When you breathe it sounds like someone’s shaking 你的呼吸声听起来像是有人在摇晃
[02:25] – a bag of quarters. – You’re right. – 一袋钱币 – 你说得对极了
[02:27] I’ll go to the doctor right now. 我现在就去看医生
[02:29] Sarge, you think Gina will be okay? 警长 你觉得Gina还好么
[02:31] She says the doctor’s can’t be sure, but they’re optimistic. 她说医生还不能下定论 但是情况比较乐观
[02:34] Apparently, she has something called Ansel-Elgort Syndrome. 很显然 她有Ansel-Elgort综合症
[02:37] – Oh, poor Gina. – Oh, my God. – 哦 可怜的Gina – 哦 我的天
[02:38] Oh, you fools. 哦 你们这些蠢蛋
[02:39] That’s not a disease. Ansel Elgort’s an actor. 那不是疾病 Ansel Elgort是一个演员
[02:42] Did none of you see “The Fault in Our Stars”? 你们都没看<星运里的错>吗
[02:44] No. Why did you? 没看 你干嘛看
[02:45] Teenage romance, dying chick, 清纯的爱情 活不长的小妞
[02:47] oxygen mask. 氧气罩
[02:48] Checks all my boxes. 我就好这口
[02:50] So what’s really going on with Gina? 那么Gina到底怎么了
[02:52] Wait. You don’t think– 等等 你不会认为
[02:54] That she hates work and doesn’t wanna be here? 她讨厌工作 不想待在这里
[02:56] – Yeah, I do think. – No, that she’s pregnant. – 对 我的确是这么想的 – 不是 她怀孕了
[02:59] It all makes sense now. 这下全说得通了
[03:00] Last week, I brought in unpasteurized boar’s milk 上周 我带了新鲜的猪奶(未经过巴氏消毒)
[03:03] and she refused to drink any. 她一点都不喝
[03:04] Not a real convincing argument, Boyle. 这并不怎么有说服力 Boyle
[03:06] No, I think Charles might be right. 不 我认为Charles可能是对的
[03:08] Yesterday, I asked her to go for a drink, 昨天 我邀请她去喝一杯
[03:10] and she said, “That sounds like a nightmare.” 她说 “这听起来像是噩梦”
[03:12] – Oh, Amy. – Okay. – 哦 Amy – 好吧
[03:13] Just give me this, please. 就让我这么理解 行吗
[03:14] I’d feel so much better about myself 我会好受很多的
[03:15] if it was because she was pregnant. 如果她不去是因为怀孕了
[03:17] Oh, my God, look what Gina was working on. 我的天 看看Gina在研究什么
[03:20] “Volcano,” “Tibia,” “JerHonor,” “火山” “胫骨” “耶里荣耀”
[03:22] “Concretius,” “The Enigma.” Oh, she’s lost her mind. “康克西斯” “英格玛” 哦 她疯了
[03:25] No, look at what the file is called. 不是 看看文件名
[03:27] BabyNames.Doc. 宝宝名.Doc
[03:29] You guys, Gina’s gonna have a baby. 伙计们 Gina马上就要有孩子了
[03:33] We’re clear. 我们安全了
[03:35] What was wrong with the step class? 为什么不去踏板操课程了
[03:36] Too public. Couldn’t take the risk. 人太多 不能冒这个险
[03:38] Also, one of us yarfed all over himself after the class. 还有 我们俩有个人下课后抱怨不止
[03:40] Yeah, and it doesn’t matter which one of us he was. 是的 “他”是谁不重要
[03:42] So what kind of dirt did you dig up on Hawkins? 你们在Hawkins那里发现什么了么
[03:44] Nothing concrete, but we think we know their next target: 没什么实质性的 但是我们知道他们的下个目标
[03:47] Capital Trust Bank, Fort Greene Branch. 信托银行 格林堡分行
[03:48] As part of our investigation into the Golden Gang, 以调查黄金帮之名
[03:51] she managed to get alarm schematics and blueprints. 她搞到了银行的报警指示图和规划图
[03:53] It’s the perfect cover. She’s so smooth. 这个借口很完美 她太狡猾了
[03:55] Oh, yeah, she’s a smooth criminal. 哦 是的 她是个”犯罪高手”
[03:57] MJ, rip. MJ 安息吧
[03:59] The problem is, we’re not in her inner circle. 问题是 我们没有打入她内部
[04:00] She barely talks to us, and I’ve been super charming. 她几乎不和我们说话 即便我如此惹人爱
[04:03] So… 那么
[04:05] what you binging these days? 你最近”塞”什么呢
[04:08] What? Everyone’s binging these days. 干嘛 现在每个人都在胡吃海塞
[04:10] It’s how we consume content. 我们都是这样过活的
[04:11] We need to find out a way to earn her trust. 我们需要想办法赢得她的信任
[04:13] Normally, I’d say work hard, prove you’re good cops, 通常我会说努力干 证明你是个好警察
[04:15] but she doesn’t want good cops around her. 但是她不需要好警察
[04:17] Oh, dip. That’s right, Captain. 哦 见鬼 这就对了 警监
[04:20] She doesn’t want good cops around her. 她不需要好警察
[04:21] We’re just gonna have to convince her 我们只需要让她相信
[04:23] – that we’re dirty. – How do you plan to do that? – 我们也不干净 – 你准备怎么做
[04:25] With the help of the sketchiest dude we know. 让我们所知的最邋遢的人帮忙
[04:28] I am so honored you guys thought of me. 你们能想到我真是太荣幸了
[04:30] You’re not gonna regret this. 你们不会后悔的
[04:32] So, Adrian, working from home, huh? 那么 Adrian 在家里工作 哼
[04:35] What happened to the office? 办公室怎么了
[04:36] Couldn’t afford the rent. 租不起了
[04:37] I’ll be honest with you guys, 老实跟你们说
[04:38] this PI thing is not going great. 被降到见习督警真的不好受
[04:40] Got a couple of bad reviews online, 因为在网上得了几个差评
[04:42] and that pretty much tanked me. 就把我毁了
[04:43] I mean, what does “Weird energy” even mean? 我说 “奇怪的气场”到底是什么意思
[04:45] – Am I right? – Well, my guess is that – 我说得对吧 – 好吧 我猜
[04:47] people find you somewhat threatening and erratic. 大家觉得你有点吓人 有点古怪
[04:50] Okay, yeah. That tracks. 好吧 是 有点道理
[04:52] But jokes on them ’cause I’m having tons of fun 但他们是自讨没趣 因为我有了大把自由时间
[04:54] with all this free time. Catching up on reading, 过得很开心 开始阅读
[04:56] going for walks. It’s great. 出去散步 真的很棒
[04:58] The other day, I walked all the way to Maryland. 有一天 我直接走到马里兰去了
[05:01] – Gorgeous. – Well, listen, – 棒极了 – 好啦 听着
[05:02] – we need your help. – Great, who are we killing? – 我们需要你的帮忙 – 太好了 我们要杀谁
[05:04] I won’t do kids. That’s a rule. 我不杀孩子 这是我的底线
[05:06] But that rule is negotiable if the kids a dick. 但是如果那孩子是个混蛋就另当别论了
[05:08] No, babe, we don’t want you to kill anyone. 不 亲爱的 我们不想你去杀任何人
[05:10] – What? Really? – No. – 什么 真的 – 不
[05:11] We need to make Lieutenant Hawkins think 我们需要让Hawkins警官认为
[05:13] that Diaz and Peralta are dirty. Diaz和Peralta不干净
[05:14] When you went undercover in the mob, 你去匪帮当卧底的时候
[05:16] how did you convince them you could be trusted? 你是怎么让他们相信你的
[05:17] Easy. You just take one of their guys 很简单 你只需要抓一个他们的人
[05:19] and beat him to a pulp in front of them. 当着他们的面把他打成肉酱
[05:20] Well, that’s all well and good, 好吧 你说的是挺好
[05:22] but we’re not actually dirty. 但是我们不是真黑警
[05:23] We can’t just beat somebody up. 不能随便打人
[05:24] What if that someone gave you permission? 那要是有人允许你们打他呢
[05:27] Babe, do you want us to beat you up? 宝贝 你希望我们把你痛打一顿吗
[05:29] Ugh, yes, please. Anything to feel alive. 啊 对啊 求你们了 让我感受到我还活着吧
[05:31] I was lying before about enjoying walking. 之前我撒谎说喜欢散步来着
[05:33] It sucks, 散步太烂了
[05:34] and Maryland is a giant pile of garbage. 而且马里兰就是一个大垃圾堆
[05:37] Okay, so we beat the crap out of my fiancé. 好的 那我们就把我未婚夫痛扁一顿吧
[05:39] – And you’re okay with this? – Yeah. – 你能接受得了 – 我能
[05:41] – I just want him to be happy. – Aww. – 他开心就好 – 哦呦
[05:43] You guys are a weird couple, but it appears we have a plan. 你们这对真奇怪 但我们有计划了
[05:46] Okay, here are the ground rules: 好的 以下是基本规则
[05:47] You can punch me, kick me, pull my hair, 你们可以拳打 脚踢 扯头发
[05:49] I am a-ok being stabbed, 我也能接受拿刀捅
[05:52] biting and scratching are on the table, 咬和挠也可以考虑
[05:55] – you can use fire. – These are the ground rules? – 用火也行 – 这也叫”基本”规则
[05:58] Is there anything off limits? 还有不能用的招吗
[06:00] Damn, man. 靠 兄弟
[06:01] You got something really sick you wanna do, huh? 你想来点重口的是吧
[06:03] Oh, you little pervert. 哦 你个小变态
[06:05] All right, I like it. Don’t tell me. 可以 我喜欢 别告诉我就行
[06:07] Surprise me. Ooh, this is gonna be fun. 到时候给我个惊喜 啊 肯定特别好玩
[06:11] Now remember, 记着
[06:12] if she’s expecting, 如果她怀孕了
[06:12] she’ll tell us when she’s ready. 她准备好了就会告诉我们的
[06:14] I don’t know how she could keep this from me. 真不理解她怎么不告诉我
[06:16] I’m her brother. 我是她哥哥啊
[06:17] I mean, when Genevieve and I knew we were going to adopt, Genevieve和我准备领养的时候
[06:18] I told her immediately. 我第一时间就告诉她了
[06:19] – You told everyone. – Put your hands up, – 你告诉所有人了 – 举起手来
[06:22] and start clapping for me 为我鼓掌
[06:23] ’cause I’m gonna be a daddy. 因为我要当爹了
[06:26] Aww, thank you. 啊 谢谢你
[06:28] You’re gonna need to hold your horses 你别猴急猴急的
[06:30] and respect Gina’s privacy. 尊重Gina的隐私
[06:32] Fine, I will. 好吧 我会的
[06:34] What the hell? Is she drinking coffee? 卧槽 她在喝咖啡吗
[06:36] Boyle, no. Boyle 别去
[06:39] – What’re you doing, you psycho? – What’re you doing? – 你干什么 神经病 – 你干什么呢
[06:41] You shouldn’t be drinking caffeine. 你不能摄入咖啡因
[06:43] That can stunt the growth of your ba… 会影响你孩
[06:47] – No, no, no, no. – …by, your baby. – 别说 别 别 别 – 子 孩子的发育
[06:48] Excuse me? What are you trying to say? 什么 你想说什么
[06:50] Nothing. We don’t think your pregnant. 没啥 我们没有以为你怀孕了
[06:51] Sharon’s pregnant. Uh, that’s not true. Sharon怀孕了 啊 这不是真的
[06:53] God, I hope it’s not true. 天哪 可别成真
[06:54] What if Sharon’s pregnant? 要是Sharon真怀孕了可怎么办
[06:56] Well, it would appear you’ve figured out my little secret. 哦 看来你们已经发现我的小秘密了
[06:58] We don’t know no secret. You be crazy. 我们可不知道啥秘密 你疯了厚
[07:00] I always talk like this. Down in Kokomo. 我说话就这样 在科克摩的时候
[07:03] Mm-kay. It’s fine. 好吧 没关系
[07:05] You might as well know. I am with child. 你们知道也无妨 我有孩子了
[07:07] – Congratulations. – Yes, I’m gonna be an uncle. – 恭喜你 – 太棒了 我要当舅舅了
[07:09] I’m gonna be an uncle. 我要当舅舅啦
[07:11] All right, someone take a picture of me kissing her belly. 你们谁来给我拍一张亲吻她肚子的照片
[07:12] – Negative, get out. – Okay, fine, – 不行 滚开 – 好吧
[07:14] but you have to tell us everything. 但是你得把一切都告诉我们
[07:15] How do you feel? When are you due? 你感觉怎么样 预产期是什么时候
[07:17] Oh, my God, I don’t even know who the father is. 哦天哪 我连孩儿他爸都不知道是谁呢
[07:19] – Who’s the father? – Who’s the father? – 孩儿他爸是谁 – 孩儿他爸是谁
[07:21] Well, let’s just say he’s a destroyer of worlds, 这么说吧 他是世界的毁灭者
[07:24] – and I am his moon and stars. – Amazing. – 而我是他的月亮与星辰 – 太棒了
[07:27] I still need his name, phone number, and shirt size. 我还是得知道他的名字 电话号码 还有衣服尺寸
[07:30] I have a fun group Halloween costume idea. 我有个超棒的万圣节集体变装的点子
[07:32] I won’t tell you what it is. 我不会告诉你的
[07:34] It’s “Three Men and a Baby.” You’re Guttenberg. 变装成<三个汉子一个娃> 你扮Guttenberg
[07:36] Right, well, I would love to give you that info, 好吧 我也想告诉你这些
[07:38] but there’s one little problem. 但是有个小问题
[07:42] I signed a non-disclosure agreement, 我签了保密协议
[07:43] which bars me from revealing his identity. 我不能泄露他的身份
[07:46] Wait, is he famous. 怎么 他是个名人吗
[07:48] – Is it Batali? – Charles, she can’t say. – 是Batali吗 – Charles 她不能说
[07:51] – Is it Batali? – Legally, I cannot say. – 是Batali吗 – 从法律上讲 我不能说
[07:53] I’m so sorry, guys, but I can give you a hint, 十分抱歉 各位 但是我可以给你们一个提示
[07:56] and that hint is: He real famous. 提示就是 他很有名
[07:59] Ooh, y’all are agog. 哦 看你们这群八卦群众
[08:01] Textbook agog. Come on, fetus, let’s bounce. 教科书式的八卦群众 走吧 宝宝 咱们撤
[08:05] – This way, D-bag. – Get your pig hands off me. – 这边来 渣滓 – 把你的臭手拿开
[08:07] – You pigs! – Hey, who’s this? – 你们这群混蛋 – 嘿 这是谁
[08:08] Now who’s asking a lot of questions. 现在换成是谁在问东问西了
[08:10] Ooh, schnoops. 呼 傻屌
[08:12] You said that to her before and then she flipped it on you. 这就叫以彼之道还施彼身
[08:14] You got flipped on, son. 还回你身上了 小子
[08:17] What did I do? I didn’t do anything wrong. 我干啥了 我啥也没做错啊
[08:18] Really? ‘Cause you haven’t paid us in a week. 是吗 因为你一个星期没给我们好处
[08:21] Oh, God, I swear. I’ll get you the money. 哦天哪 我发誓 我会给你们钱的
[08:24] I just need a little more– 我只是需要点
[08:25] Oh, my God, you really punched me. 啊 我的天 你真打啊
[08:27] Oh, my God, that hurt. 哦 天啊 好疼
[08:29] – Are you okay? – What? – 你没事吧 – 啥
[08:31] Yeah, this is my character. I’m a coward. 没事啊 这就是我的人设 我是个怂货
[08:32] Come on. Give me everything you got. 没事 放马过来吧
[08:35] Where’s our money? 我们的钱呢
[08:37] Oh, my kidneys. 啊 我的肾啊
[08:39] Oh, I’m pretty sure I’m bleeding internally. 啊 我敢肯定我现在内出血了
[08:41] – Oh, God. – Get up. – 哦 天啊 – 起来
[08:45] I am so sorry. 真的对不起
[08:45] Why? It’s going great. 对不起啥 渐入佳境啊
[08:47] Punch me really hard in the stomach. 朝我肚子上狠锤
[08:48] Oh, okay. 哦 那好
[08:51] I think you broke my ribs. 你把我肋骨打断了
[08:52] Ah, you’re really hurting me. Please, stop hurting me. 啊 你真的把我打伤了 求你了 别再打了
[08:57] What are you doing? I said stop hurting me. 你在干什么 我说了别再打了
[08:59] What? I thought you were in character. 啥 我以为你还在角色里呢
[09:00] No, no, I don’t have health insurance. 不是 我没有医保啊
[09:01] – This could bankrupt me. – Oh, I’m sorry. – 我可能会因此破产的 – 哦 对不起
[09:03] I’m just very confused. Come on. 我就是有点懵了 坐下
[09:06] Get us the money by Friday 周五之前把钱给我们
[09:07] or I’ll break more than your ribs. 否则你断的就不止肋骨了
[09:09] Jake Jake.
[09:12] We’re being watched? Uh-oh. 有监控 啊哦
[09:17] How many times have I smacked you in your face? 我朝你脸上打多少次了
[09:19] Lost count. 数不清了
[09:20] And you still have no fear of me. 你还不长记性
[09:21] I’m trying to read your womb vibe. 我在观察你子宫的反应啊
[09:23] Exactly. Knock it off. 好了 别闹了
[09:24] The daddy’s your Property Brother, isn’t he? 孩子他爸是你的<房产兄弟> 是吗
[09:26] It’s a Property Baby. 这是房产宝贝
[09:27] Charles, you know I legally can’t answer. Charles 你知道 我真的不能说
[09:29] Do you want me to have my baby in jail? 你想让我到监狱里去生孩子吗
[09:30] All right, no more questions. Only statements. 好吧 不再问问题了 只发表看法
[09:32] You are glowing. 你简直光芒万丈
[09:34] Brother to sister, you’ve never looked sexier. 以哥哥的角度来看 你从来没这么性感
[09:35] Come on, man. 太恶心了 兄弟
[09:37] You guys, I would love to stay 各位 我真的很想呆在这
[09:38] and chat about my unborn king or queen, 继续和你们谈我未出世的国王或女王
[09:41] but I just got a text from… 但是我刚刚收到短信 来自
[09:44] redacted, 人物保密
[09:45] and he wants to take me to a fancy lunch at… 他要带我去吃高级午餐 在
[09:47] redacted, 地点保密
[09:48] so I gotta get outta here, but you know what? 所以我得走了 但是你们猜怎么着
[09:51] I’ll be back at redacted o’clock. 我会回来的 时间保密
[09:57] Bye. 拜拜
[09:58] Okay, so she’s going to meet the father of her child, 好的 她要去见孩子他爸了
[10:01] and it is break time… 而且现在是休息时间
[10:03] – And you better believe that we’re gonna follow her. – Yes. – 而且你们最好清楚咱们要跟踪她 – 好的
[10:06] The only celebrity I’ve ever seen in real life 我在现实生活中见过唯一的名人
[10:08] was Paul Shaffer. 是Paul Shaffer
[10:09] – It was exhilarating. – I bet. – 太开心了 – 那肯定啊
[10:13] Be careful. Don’t let her see us. 小心点 别被她发现了
[10:14] Then you should have got a disguise like me, idiots. 那你们就应该像我这样伪装 白痴
[10:16] Why do you even own that? 你怎么会有这东西
[10:18] I was banned from Wing Sluts for using too much sauce, 我因为用酱太多被翅婊餐馆禁止入内了
[10:20] so I got it to sneak past the hostess. 所以我就扮成这样从服务员眼皮底下溜进去
[10:22] So far it has not worked. 目前为止还没成功过
[10:24] Wait, look. There’s no fancy lunch. 等下 看 根本就没有什么高级午餐
[10:26] There’s no fancy guy. She lied to us. 也没有高级人士 她骗咱们
[10:29] “Redacted” My ass. “保密”个鬼
[10:33] What’s up? 怎么了
[10:33] So not sure if Paxton told you, 不知道Paxton有没有告诉你
[10:35] but we brought a perp in earlier. 我们之前带回来一个犯人
[10:37] Good-looking guy, weird energy. 颜值高 奇怪的气场
[10:38] Yeah, did you get anything? 他说了 你们有什么收获吗
[10:39] He didn’t know jack, 他什么都不知道
[10:40] but we surprisingly noticed 但我们非常惊讶地发现
[10:43] that there was a camera in the room. 在审讯室里有个摄像头
[10:44] And we really need that footage. 我们真的很需要那段录像
[10:46] – Why? – Let’s just say, – 为什么 – 这么说吧
[10:47] in the course of questioning him, 在审讯他的过程中
[10:49] he may have accidentally fallen down a couple of times. 他可能一不小心摔倒了几次
[10:52] He’s real clumsy. 他真的笨手笨脚的
[10:53] If the wrong person saw that tape, 如果不合适的人看到了那盘录像带
[10:54] they might get the wrong idea. 他们可能会产生错误的想法
[10:57] You know, I saw the tape, and it was shocking 你们知道 我看到了那盘录像带 我很震惊
[11:00] how clumsy that guy actually was. 那个人怎么能那么笨手笨脚
[11:03] – Right? – And the funny thing is, – 没错吧 – 最有趣的是
[11:06] I meant to save the file, 我原来打算保存文件
[11:08] but I deleted it by accident. 却不小心把它删除了
[11:10] Guess we’re all a little clumsy. 可能我们都有点笨手笨脚的吧
[11:12] Yes, indeed. 没错 确实
[11:13] I stepped on my omelet this morning. 我今早踩到了我的煎蛋卷
[11:15] Not pertinent, let’s continue with our covert conversation. 跑题了 我们还是继续我们的秘密谈话吧
[11:17] You know, a bunch of us are going out drinking tonight. 你们知道吗 我们一群人打算今晚出去喝酒
[11:19] – You wanna come? – You know it. – 你们想来吗 – 你说呢
[11:21] But I should probably warn you, 但我可能有义务提醒你
[11:23] me and Rosa go pretty hard. 我和Rosa玩得非常野
[11:25] Great. Bring some coke. 好极了 带点可卡因来
[11:26] Oh, so you mean, hard, hard. 哦 所以你是指那种野
[11:29] Okay, sweet. 没问题 棒
[11:30] Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, 棒 棒 棒 棒 棒 棒 棒
[11:31] sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet. 棒 棒 棒 棒
[11:33] Cocaine. Coc-a-ina. 可卡因 可 卡 因
[11:36] – No. – No? – 别这样 – 别吗
[11:38] What happened to Hawkins? Hawkins那边怎么样了
[11:39] Did she take the bait like a stupid fish? 她像一只蠢鱼一样上钩了吗
[11:41] Yeah, she invited us to go out with her gang tonight. 是的 她邀请我们今晚和她的人一起出去玩
[11:43] – Nice. – Speaking of which, Captain, – 棒极了 – 说到这里 警监
[11:44] any luck getting coke out of evidence? 从物证那儿拿到可卡因了吗
[11:46] One bag of primo blow, as is the parlance. 一包一口吸 好像是这么说的
[11:49] I still have reservations about this plan. 我仍然对这个计划不敢苟同
[11:52] Perhaps you could say your dealer ran out 你可以说你的毒贩断货了
[11:53] or he’s summering in Nantucket. 或者他在楠塔既特避暑
[11:55] No, this is perfect. If she gets wasted, 不 这个计划很完美 如果她嗑药嗑高了
[11:57] maybe she’ll get sloppy and start talking. 可能她会放松警惕 说出有用的信息
[11:59] Plus, I mean, I can teach you guys 以及 我是指 我可以教你们
[12:01] how to fake take real drugs like a pro. 怎么样像行家一样假装吸真的毒品
[12:03] I used to do it all the time when I was undercover. 我以前当卧底的时候总这样做
[12:04] All you gotta do is close your nostril when you go down. 你们需要做的就是 低下头的同时闭紧鼻孔
[12:07] Watch this. 看着点
[12:09] Oh, nope. I didn’t do it that time. 哦不 我动作没到位
[12:11] I got a full snout full. Whoo. 我吸了一鼻子的 哇哦
[12:13] Okay, no, let me just try again. 好吧 不 让我再试一次
[12:14] I’m a little rusty. All you gotta do, 我有点生疏了 你们要做的就是
[12:16] just close the old nost-a-roni, and… 闭上你的鼻孔 然后
[12:18] Oh, boy, I got more than time. 天啊 我这次吸得更多了
[12:22] Whoa, where did you get this? 哇哦 你从哪儿搞到这个的
[12:24] – Adrian, that’s enough. – Oh. – Adrian 够了 – 哦
[12:25] We can make fake cocaine for ourselves 我们可以给自己做假的可卡因
[12:26] – out of vitamin B powder. – Ooh, vitamin B. – 用维他命B粉来做 – 哦 维他命B
[12:29] – The second-best vitamin. – Guys, I’m telling you. – 第二好的维他命 – 朋友们 我跟你们说
[12:31] The fake snorting can work. Watch. 假装吸毒是行得通的 看
[12:36] Oh, I got so much that time. 哦 我这一次吸的太多了
[12:39] Whoa, ooh, anybody wanna listen to Jamiroquai right now? 哇哦 哦 有谁现在想听Jamiroquai乐队吗
[12:41] Okay, I’m just gonna move this away from your nose holes. 好了 我要把这个从你鼻孔旁边拿开
[12:44] Well, you two should get going. 你们俩需要出发了
[12:45] If Hawkins tells you anything, text me right away. 如果Hawkins告诉了你们任何事 立刻发短信给我
[12:47] I’ll stay here and watch Adrian. 我会留在这里看着Adrian
[12:48] Who’s Adrian? Yeah, all right! 谁是Adrian 耶 没错
[12:50] Hey, any of you guys play an instrument? 嘿 你们有人会什么乐器吗
[12:52] You know, I play a little bit of bouzouki. 你们知道吗 我会弹一点儿布祖基琴
[12:53] Anybody else play an ancient stringed instrument? 还有谁会弹古代的弦乐器吗
[12:55] No? You guys wanna go to the beach? 没有吗 你们想去海滩吗
[12:56] It’s a beautiful day. Just maybe, like, get out there. 今天天气真好 就可能 很适合 出门
[12:58] Throw the disc around. Right? 出去扔扔飞盘 不是吗
[12:59] Hey, have you ever been to the Statue of Liberty, Captain? 嘿 你们有没有去过自由女神像 警监
[13:01] Have you? Have you been inside? 有吗 你们有进去过吗
[13:02] Like, under the skirt? Like, what’s up there? 就好像 到她裙底下去 哪里有什么
[13:04] Did they build a… You know what I’m saying? 他们有没有造一个 你们懂的
[13:06] Oh, guys, watch this. I’m gonna juggle. 朋友们 看好了 我要玩抛接杂耍了
[13:08] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 别别别别别别
[13:10] Admit it, Gina. There was no celebrity. 承认吧 Gina 才没有什么名人
[13:12] There was no fancy lunch at redacted. 也没有在保密地点吃的豪华午餐
[13:14] Well, that’s strange because I remember eating 那真奇怪 因为我记得我享用了
[13:16] lobster-fed beef. It’s the best kind. 用龙虾喂养的牛肉 那真是极品
[13:19] The cows live by the sea and they eat only lobster. 那些乳牛生活在海边 它们只吃龙虾
[13:21] – We know you’re lying. – I am offended. – 我们知道你在撒谎 – 我被冒犯了
[13:24] – Nay, outraged that– – We saw you eating cheese pizza – 不只 被激怒了 – 我们看到你在吃起司披萨
[13:27] – all alone. – Oh, okay, then you caught me. – 一个人 – 好吧 那被你们发现了
[13:29] Gina, what is really going on? Gina 到底是怎么回事
[13:30] – Immaculate conception? – No. – 圣灵感孕 – 不
[13:32] Why did you make all that stuff up? 你为什么要编造这些事
[13:34] Because I value my privacy, 因为我看重我的隐私
[13:36] and it’s like you guys are always in my business, 但你们总是想干涉我的私事
[13:38] – specifically Charles. – Look, it’s just that – 尤其是Charles – 听着 这只是因为
[13:40] I’m your brother and I love you, and I’m invested, 我是你的哥哥 我爱你 而且我有这个义务
[13:42] but if that’s what you really want, 不过如果你真的这么想
[13:44] then I’ll leave you alone. 我可以不管你
[13:46] Ugh, fine. 好吧
[13:48] I’ll tell you who the baby’s father is, 我会告诉你谁是孩子的爸爸
[13:50] – but you have to be chill. – I will be so chill. – 但你必须要冷静 – 我会非常冷静的
[13:54] The baby daddy is a Boyle cousin. 孩子的爸爸是Boyle表亲
[13:57] It’s a Boyle! 宝宝是Boyle家的
[13:58] Whoo! 哇哦
[13:59] Ugh, this place smells like… 呃 这个地方闻起来就像
[14:02] Regret? Failure? 后悔吗 还是失败
[14:03] – Ketchup. – Hey, Diaz, Peralta. – 番茄酱 – 嘿 Diaz Peralta
[14:06] – Over here. – What’s up, Lieutenant? – 在这里 – 怎么样 中尉
[14:08] Cell phones in the bag. 把手机放到袋子里
[14:09] – Why? – It’s standard procedure. – 为什么 – 这是标准流程
[14:11] We don’t like having phones at parties. 我们不喜欢聚会上有手机
[14:12] Right, it’s like, “Look up from your screens people.” 没错 这就好像 “从你的屏幕上移开眼睛 朋友”
[14:15] “You’re missing out on the best app there is.” “你错过了世上最棒的应用程序”
[14:17] – “Real life.” – Well, you see, we’re gonna be – “现实生活” – 你们也看到了 我们打算
[14:19] doing a lot of drugs and we’re cops, 嗑很多很多的药 而且我们是警察
[14:21] so we don’t want our pictures taken. 所以我们不想被拍下照片
[14:22] Yeah, your reason’s better. 好吧 你的理由更好
[14:24] – Here you go. – All right, then. – 给你 – 好的 那么
[14:26] – Here we go. – Let’s get sloppy. – 我们开始吧 – 让我们放松下来吧
[14:40] I like it. 我喜欢这个
[14:41] You guys, I found out why Gina lied 朋友们 我知道Gina为什么
[14:43] about the non-disclosure agreement. 要在保密协议这件事上撒谎了
[14:45] Because of how invasive and crazy you are? 因为你非常疯狂 还很有侵略性吗
[14:47] Oh, Terry, you gullible little rube. Terry 你这个好骗的小乡巴佬
[14:49] It’s because of which cousin it is. 这跟是哪一个表亲有关
[14:51] That’s right. I found out which Boyle seed 没错 我发现了是哪一位Boyle的”种子”
[14:54] did the deed. 搞出了这件事
[14:55] The father is Milton. 孩子的父亲是Milton
[14:58] Who’s Milton? We’re not a part of your family. 谁是Milton 我们又不是你们家族的一员
[15:00] He’s a total loser. 他是一个彻头彻尾的失败者
[15:02] I mean, of all the Boyle’s to bang, Boyle家族有那么多人可以上
[15:04] why bang Milton Boyle? 为什么偏偏要上Milton Boyle
[15:06] – He’s that bad? – “He’s that bad?” – 他有那么糟吗 – “他有那么糟吗”
[15:07] Wow, Terry, you are a rube. Milton’s a troll. 哇 Terry 你真是个土包子 Milton就是个垃圾
[15:11] Okay, look. We have to be supportive. 好吧 听着 我们需要支持她
[15:13] Gina is our friend. Gina是我们的朋友
[15:15] Oh, my God, he’s here. You guys try not to puke 哦我的天 他来了 当你们见到他的时候
[15:17] all over yourselves when you see him. 你们需要竭尽全力让自己别吐出来
[15:19] – Hi, Milton. – Oh, hey, Charles. – 嗨 Milton – 嘿 Charles
[15:21] – He’s a Boyle? – Right? – 他是Boyle家的吗 – 没错吧
[15:23] Don’t look at his weird face. You’ll make him feel bad. 别看着他那怪异的脸 你会让他不舒服的
[15:24] – Hey. – Hey, uh, have you seen Gina? – 嘿 – 嘿 你看到Gina了吗
[15:26] You mean ever? 你是指曾经吗
[15:28] Get more specific, Milton. 说具体点儿 Milton
[15:30] Milty Milty!
[15:31] Hey! 嘿
[15:34] What’re you doing here? 你来这儿干什么
[15:36] Thought I would take my warrior goddess 我想我要带我的战斗女神
[15:37] – out to a surprise dinner. – Oh, is the surprise – 出去吃一顿惊喜晚餐 – 哦 惊喜是指
[15:39] that you can afford dinner 你高中辍学后
[15:41] since you dropped out of high school? 居然还能请得起晚餐吗
[15:42] I left after junior year 我在第三年结束之后才离开的
[15:44] to be a professional snowboarder. 成为了一名专业的滑雪运动员
[15:45] – Oh. – And now he owns – 哦 – 他现在拥有
[15:46] a winter apparel company that donates snow to the poor. 一家向贫困地区捐赠雪的冬季服装公司
[15:50] – Water. – You’re so amazing. – 捐赠水 – 你太棒了
[15:52] You’re so amazing. 你才是好棒
[15:56] Oh, they’re dancing now. 哇 他们开始跳舞了耶
[15:58] Are you guys doing the Lambada? 你们是在跳兰巴达舞吗
[16:01] Hmm, I guess we are. 嗯哼 应该是的
[16:02] I hadn’t noticed. Sometimes we just do that. 我都没发现 有时候我们不自觉地就开始了
[16:05] Aww, you guys make a cute couple. 哇 你们俩真是可爱的一对儿
[16:06] You’re welcome. Now enjoy watching us leave. 不用客气 现在好好欣赏我们走的样子吧
[16:10] Hey, I had a great idea for a baby name. 嘿 我给宝宝想了一个很棒的名字
[16:12] – What is it? – If it’s a girl, – 叫什么 – 如果是女孩
[16:13] how about “The Enigma”? 就叫英格玛如何
[16:15] Oh, my God, I already thought of that, 天哪 这个我也早就想到了
[16:17] and then if it’s a boy, it could just be… 那如果是男孩 不如就叫
[16:19] “The Enigmo.” 英格莫
[16:22] Bye, Charles. I love you. 我走啦Charles 爱你
[16:23] Bye, Milton. I love you too. 再见Milton 我也爱你
[16:25] Come on, Charles, you have to admit, 拜托啊 Charles 你得承认
[16:27] they’re perfect for each other. 他们是天造地设的一对
[16:28] Yeah, I guess I’m happy for her. 是啊 我也为她开心
[16:30] Let’s just hope the baby doesn’t get his looks. 但愿将来他们孩子不要像爹
[16:32] – What a dweeb. – Nah, bro, he’s hot. – 真是个傻子 – 没有啊兄弟 他好帅
[16:37] Oh, wow, that’s good stuff. 哇哦 真是好货
[16:39] – Who’s your guy? – Actually, it’s a woman. – 你找谁拿的货 – 其实 是个女的卖的
[16:41] Women can be drug dealers too #ImWithHer. 女人也是可以做毒贩子的 #我站女权
[16:44] – Here. – Oh, no, I’m good. – 来尝尝 – 啊不了 我有
[16:45] Not to be snobby, 倒不是看不起你的
[16:46] but I got my own stash. It’s the bomb. 但是这是我的私藏 爽炸了
[16:49] Smuggled this vial in on a plane. 我坐飞机用身体藏回来的
[16:51] Stuck it right up my butt. 就塞在屁眼里
[16:53] – Want some? – No, thanks. – 来点吗 – 不了谢谢
[16:54] I’m good with the non-butt coke. 我磕这些没进过屁股的药就挺好
[16:55] Suit yourself. 请便
[16:59] Bartender made me my favorite drink. 酒保给我做了我最喜欢的饮料
[17:01] – It’s called a bottle of whiskey. – I like your style. – 叫做一整瓶威士忌 – 我喜欢你这风格
[17:04] You know, when I first met you two, 你们知道吗 我刚认识你俩的时候
[17:05] I thought you were pretty uptight. 我以为你们很保守来着
[17:06] More like down loose. 说开放更合适
[17:08] That’s nothing. 没关系啊
[17:08] Hey, about the interrogation room. 嘿 有关审讯室的事情
[17:10] Don’t even worry about it. 用不着担心
[17:12] Sometimes you gotta do stuff. 有时候你总要做点事情
[17:13] Me and my crew, sometimes we gotta do stuff too. 我和我的伙计们 我们也得做点事情
[17:16] Understood, and hey, look, 明白了 还有
[17:17] if you ever need help doing stuff, 如果你做事的时候需要帮手的话
[17:19] – maybe keep us in mind. – I will. – 可以考虑我们啊 – 我会的
[17:22] Enough business, huh? 正事谈够了 是吧
[17:38] Wakey, wakey. Rise and shine. 醒啦起床啦 太阳晒屁股啦
[17:40] – It’s go time. – Go time? – 该动身了 – 动身
[17:42] – What time go time? – I said I’d keep you in mind. – 动身去哪啊 – 我说了会考虑你们的
[17:44] Remember? Well, we got a job. 还记得吗 我们现在有活干了
[17:46] – What job? – We’re robbing a bank. – 什么活儿 – 抢银行
[17:48] We always party the night before. 我们动手前夜都会狂欢一下
[17:49] It keeps us loose. 放松一点
[17:50] Here are your masks. 这是你们的面具
[17:53] Oh, great. Awesome. 啊 好啊 很棒
[17:55] Obviously, we’re on board. Just one thing, 很显然我们加入了 就是还有件事
[17:57] if Rosa doesn’t eat breakfast, she’s a real bear. 如果Rosa不吃早餐 她会狂躁的像个狗熊
[17:59] Plus, I should go home, take a shower, 而且 我也得回家洗个澡
[18:01] and gots to watch my “Michael and Kelly.” 然后看看”Michael和Kelly晨间秀”
[18:04] We go now. 现在出发
[18:05] Sure, totally. Groban’s filling in anyway. 当然 没问题 反正现在也是Groban代主持
[18:07] Let’s go rob a bank. 抢银行去喽
[18:11] Alright, when we get there, 好了 等我们到了
[18:12] we’re going in hard, and we’re going in fast. 要尽快动手 快准狠
[18:14] Paxton and I will take the vaults Paxton和我去抢金库
[18:15] ’cause we know how to use the tools, 因为我们运用工具比较熟练
[18:17] You two are on crowd control. 你们两个控制人群
[18:18] Make it clear you’re in charge 必须要确保控制住场面
[18:20] or things could get messy. Any questions? 不然场面会很混乱 有问题吗
[18:21] – A million. – No time. – 超多问题 – 没时间说了
[18:23] Follow our lead. 听我们指挥
[18:25] Hey, what do we do? 嘿 我们怎么办啊
[18:27] We can’t call for backup. We gave ’em our phones. 我们没法请求支援 手机被他们收走了
[18:29] We don’t have our phones, but we have a phone. 我们自己的手机是没有 但我们有个手机
[18:31] I picked it up at the bar last night. 我昨晚在酒吧顺来的
[18:32] Oh, my God, you have to tell me more about your blues band, 噢天哪 你们必须跟我讲讲你们蓝调乐队的事
[18:35] and you guys are all accountants? 还有你们都是会计吗
[18:36] That’s so fun. 太有意思了
[18:38] I cannot figure you out, but I love it. 我读不懂你 但是我喜欢
[18:40] All right, let me text Holt. 好啦 我给Holt发个短信
[18:41] This is Jake. 我是Jake
[18:43] Robbing Fort Greene Branch right now. 正在抢格林堡分行
[18:45] Bring backup. Hurry. 请求支援 速度
[18:48] Siren emoji, white hands clapping emoji, 警报器表情 小白手鼓掌表情
[18:50] brown hands clapping emoji. 小黑手鼓掌表情
[18:51] – Just send it. – Okay. – 赶紧发吧 – 好的
[18:52] I just received a text from Peralta. 我刚刚收到了Peralta的短信
[18:54] I need everyone in full tactical gear 我需要大家全副武装
[18:55] in three minutes. Move, move, move! 三分钟之内赶来 动起来
[19:05] Okay, who says what? I’ll do the “Everybody down” 好 我们各自台词是啥 我可以说”全部趴下”
[19:08] – if no one’s taken that. – Shh. – 要是没人想讲这句的话 – 嘘
[19:09] Right, got it. 好了 明白
[19:13] Everybody down! 都给我趴下
[19:14] I called that. Everybody down! 这是我的台词 都给我趴下
[19:16] It’s not as good. They’re already down. 效果不太好啊 他们已经趴下了
[19:18] Palms on the floor! I wanna see your hands! 手放在地板上 让我看见你们的手
[19:19] I also wanna see your hands! 我也要看见你们的手
[19:20] You’re taking all the good lines. 你把所有好词全抢了
[19:22] Look alive, squad. We don’t have much time. 精神点 队员们 我们时间不多了
[19:24] If anything happens to Jake, I’ll never forgive myself. 如果Jake出了什么事 我绝对不会原谅自己的
[19:26] My last words to him were, “No, you’re the man.” 我和他说的最后一句话是 “不 你是男子汉”
[19:29] That actually sounds pretty nice, Boyle. 那听起来还可以啊 Boyle
[19:30] Nice isn’t good enough, Sarge. “还可以”是不够的 警长
[19:33] Okay, everyone, be cool, 好了 大家都冷静一点
[19:35] and nobody’s getting hurt. 我们不会伤害你们的
[19:37] They’re almost done with the vaults. 他们差不多搞定金库了
[19:38] When is the squad gonna get here? 小分队什么时候到啊
[19:42] – Peralta, cops. – Yes. – Peralta 条子来了 – 好的
[19:44] I mean, oh, no, what a bummer. 不是 我意思是 太倒霉了
[19:46] The police. But still, maybe a lesson for all of us 居然有警察 但是 我们还是可以学到点什么的
[19:49] that crime doesn’t pay. 比如犯罪很不值得
[19:50] We go in the front door, we use the wedge formation. 我们从前门进 成楔形前进
[19:52] – On my command. – Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, – 听我的指挥 – 嘿 等一下等一下
[19:53] wait, wait, wait for me! I’m here, I’m here. 等等我 我在这儿呢
[19:56] Okay, I followed you here all the way on my bike. 好了 我一路都骑车跟着你
[19:58] – We were going very fast. – I know. – 我们开得很快啊 – 我知道
[20:00] I’m still pretty coked up. Let’s do this, Nine-Nine! 我还有点磕嗨了没缓过来 行动吧 99分局万岁
[20:02] You are not a police officer. You’re not part of this mission. 你不是警察 你不能参加这个任务
[20:05] Right, okay. 好 行
[20:06] Well, I’m just gonna go in this bank and cash a check. 好吧 那我就进银行兑张支票
[20:09] Whatever happens happens. Am I right? 该咋样就咋样吧 对吗
[20:11] Let’s do this! 来吧
[20:14] NYPD, hands up, weapons down! 纽约警察局 放下武器 举起手
[20:17] – Put ’em down, now! – Masks off! – 放下那个 – 面具也摘下来
[20:18] – Let’s see your hands. – Great work, boys. – 手放过来 – 干得好 小伙子们
[20:21] We’re cops. 我们是条子
[20:22] – Wait, where’s Captain Holt? – Who’s Captain Holt? – 等一下 Holt警监在哪儿 – Holt警监是谁
[20:25] – I don’t know a Captain Holt. – What? – 我不认识他 – 啥
[20:27] NYPD, put down your weapons! 纽约警局 放下武器
[20:30] What the hell? 怎么啦这是
[20:30] – What is happening? – We’re at the wrong bank. – 发生什么了 – 我们来错银行了
[20:33] Ahhhh 啊
[20:35] I’m crashing. 我药劲过去了
[20:36] We’re NYPD officers. 我们是纽约警局的人
[20:38] This is an undercover operation. 这是一次秘密行动
[20:39] That’s a lie, Peralta. 撒谎 Peralta
[20:41] You’re the Golden Gang. 你是黄金匪帮的
[20:43] We’ve been onto you for weeks, but we finally got you. 我们已经盯了你好几周了 终于逮到了
[20:46] Hawkins? How did you get over there? Hawkins 你怎么站那边去了
[20:48] – Who are they? – You tell me. – 他们是谁 – 我还想问你呢
[20:49] They’re your crew. 他们是你的手下
[20:51] They got us, Jake. It’s over. 他们抓住我们了 Jake 完蛋了
[20:53] I’ve never seen them before. 我从来没见过他们
[20:55] – What is going on? – Good job, everyone. – 发生了什么 – 干得好 大家
[20:58] We finally got the Golden Gang. 我们终于逮到黄金匪帮了
[21:01] I can’t believe you thought you were gonna take me down. 简直不能相信你们自以为能整垮我
[21:03] You are not gonna get away with this. 你逃不掉的
[21:05] Oh, I already did, 噢 我已经做到了
[21:07] and Captain Holt won’t be able to get you out of this one. 而且这次Holt警监也包庇不了你
[21:10] Get them out of my sight. 把他们带走
[21:12] Dirty cops make me sick! 黑警让我恶心
[21:14] They make me sick! I’m the sick one! 他们让我恶心 我还恶心呢
[21:16] She’s dirty! I’m clean! 她才是黑警 我是清白的
[21:19] I’m a clean boy! 我是个清白的小伙子
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme