英文名称:Southpaw
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | There you go. | 给你 |
[01:48] | You go back to the fuckin’ shelter. | 你他妈回收容所去了吧 |
[01:49] | You smell like the fuckin’ third floor of the shelter. | 你这小子身上闻着就一股收容所三楼的味道 |
[01:52] | Yeah, we back… we back in the dressing room now, yeah. | 对 我们 我们现在回更衣室了 |
[01:56] | The Commission in here. They… wrap… | 委员会的人在这儿 他们正在给 |
[01:58] | watch-watching ’em wrap Billy hands. | 正在看弟兄们给比利的手缠绑带 |
[02:00] | Yeah, it’s all right. | 好的 没事了 |
[02:15] | Yeah, but once he gets in the inside, it’s over. | 他只要一上场 比赛就结束了 |
[02:17] | Make that step, it’s over. | 只要走出去 就赢定了 |
[02:52] | Yeah. I’ll text you as soon as he’s done, okay? | 好的 比赛结束以后我马上给你发短信 好吗 |
[02:55] | Yeah. I love you, too. | 好的 我也爱你 |
[02:57] | Hi, Jordan. | 你好 乔丹 |
[02:58] | Okay. Yeah. Do your homework. | 好的 记得做作业 |
[02:59] | Hey, y’all give him a minute. | 嘿 你们给他点时间 |
[03:01] | – Hey, hey, guys. – Hey, Mo. What’s up? | – 大家好 – 嘿 莫 你好 |
[03:03] | What’s up? | 你们好 |
[03:05] | Yeah, let’s get out. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[03:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:22] | – Mm-hmm. – Mm-hmm. | – 嗯 – 嗯 |
[03:25] | You’re ready. | 你已经准备好了 |
[03:28] | Don’t get hit too much. | 别被揍得太惨 |
[03:47] | Hard shots from Darius Jones | 达赖厄斯·琼斯出拳相当有力 |
[03:50] | to the body and the head, | 拳拳命中对手身体和头部 |
[03:53] | as he continues putting distance | 从而保持着和比利·霍普的 |
[03:55] | between himself and Billy Hope on the scorecards. | 比分差距 |
[04:00] | This kid Jones is super fast, | 这个叫琼斯的小孩出拳非常迅捷 |
[04:02] | and he’s killing Billy with just his left hand. | 只用左手就几乎要置比利于死地 |
[04:05] | Jones, a longer, quicker fighter, | 作为一名耐力更佳 速度更快的拳手 |
[04:08] | has appeared to win most of the rounds | 琼斯目前似乎已经 |
[04:10] | to this point in the fight. | 占据了绝对优势 |
[04:11] | Keep them hands up! Protect that eye! | 把手举起来 保护眼睛 |
[04:14] | Come on, chief! Come on, move! | 加油啊 老大 加油 |
[04:17] | There you go! | 这就对了 |
[04:20] | And the crowd comes alive as Hope lands a right and a left. | 霍普的一轮左右猛击把现场气氛带向了高潮 |
[04:23] | Okay, here we go, here we go. | 就这样 加油啊 加油 |
[04:26] | Good body shots by Hope. | 霍普这几拳正中对方身体 |
[04:28] | – Dance with me, bitch. – Let him go. | – 来啊 臭小子 – 放开他 |
[04:30] | There he goes again with that attitude. | 他的斗志再次被点燃 |
[04:31] | He never stops. | 永不言弃 |
[04:32] | It’s another frustrating round for Hope. | 这一轮对霍普来说又是困难重重 |
[04:35] | He all right. He ain’t hurt him. | 没事的 琼斯伤不了他 |
[04:40] | It’s give and take, ebb and flow, | 目前赛场上出现 |
[04:42] | here in this fight. | 双方互相交替占优的局面 |
[04:44] | Come on, Billy, turn the shit back! | 加油啊 比利反击啊 |
[04:46] | As Jones drives him back | 琼斯又用一记上钩拳 |
[04:48] | – with another uppercut. – Whoa, good uppercut. | – 击退了对方 – 哇 这上勾拳真精彩 |
[04:50] | And now Jones again going to the body… | 现在琼斯又开始击打对方躯干 |
[04:52] | Come on, baby, get off those ropes! | 加油啊 宝贝 别靠着围绳 |
[04:53] | …trying to set up the finish | 他再一次将霍普打趴在围绳处 |
[04:55] | as he drives Hope back into the ropes again. | 企图一举奠定胜局 |
[04:57] | I got you, man. I got you. | 放手 老兄 放开他 |
[05:00] | – Huh? That’s all you got? – Uh-huh. | – 啊 你就这么点能耐吗 – 不是 |
[05:01] | That’s all you got, huh? | 你就这么点能耐吗 |
[05:05] | Watching, close to Hope’s corner, | 在霍普场角近距离观看比赛的 |
[05:07] | his beautiful wife, Maureen, | 是他美丽的妻子莫琳 |
[05:10] | herself a product of a Hell’s Kitchen orphanage. | 一个出身地狱厨房的孤儿 |
[05:14] | – How’s the eye? – Take many more, it’s gonna flow. | – 眼睛怎么样 – 再挨上几拳会大出血的 |
[05:16] | Yeah, just fix the fuckin’ eye. | 是啊 快他妈把我眼睛给弄好 |
[05:18] | State Commission doctor taking a good look | 州委员会的医生正在场角 |
[05:20] | at Hope’s left eye in the corner. | 仔细检查霍普的左眼 |
[05:23] | But the fight will continue. | 但比赛仍将继续 |
[05:26] | We’ve seen Billy Hope win fights in the past | 大家都曾目睹过的 |
[05:29] | looking even more the worse for wear than is the case here. | 比利曾身负更重的伤势却赢下了比赛 |
[05:32] | Nothing has changed tonight. | 今晚不会有任何变化 |
[05:34] | Seated at ringside, | 靠近拳击台的观察席上坐着的 |
[05:35] | light heavyweight contender Miguel “Magic” Escobar, | 是轻量级拳手”魔术师”米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔 |
[05:38] | who would love to fight the winner. | 他渴望与赢家一决高下 |
[05:40] | Okay, keep him on the end of your stick. | 不要让他离你太近 |
[05:42] | And don’t stand in front of him. | 不要站在他前面 |
[05:44] | Get yours, relocate. | 准备好 调整自己的位置 |
[05:45] | It’s like the bull and the matador. | 就像斗牛一样 |
[05:48] | This is your fuckin’ ring. You’re the fuckin’ champ, right? | 这他妈是你的拳击台 冠军是你的 知道吗 |
[05:50] | Just go back in and do what we do; you gotta end this. | 回到场上按我们计划去打 你必须赢 |
[05:51] | Hey, Billy. Billy. | 嘿 比利比利 |
[05:53] | All right, do me a favor and keep those hands up. | 好了 算帮我个忙 把手举起来 |
[05:56] | – Billy, stay focused. – Come on. | – 比利集中精神 – 加油啊 |
[05:58] | End it. You don’t have time for this bullshit. | 好了 你没时间了 |
[06:00] | Put an end to this so we can go the fuck home. | 结束比赛 这样我们就能回家了 |
[06:02] | What do you think I’m trying to do, Eli? | 你以为我在做什么 艾力 |
[06:03] | What do you think I’m trying to do? | 你以为我在做什么 |
[06:05] | Get the shit off my eye! Let’s go! Come on! | 别管我眼睛了 开始吧 来吧 |
[06:10] | Round ten about to begin. | 第十回合即将开始 |
[06:16] | Watch that jab, watch the jab. | 当心刺拳 当心刺拳 |
[06:18] | Billy Hope still with that bleeding left eye. | 比利·霍普的左眼依旧在流血 |
[06:23] | Those who love him would say, | 喜欢他的粉丝会说 |
[06:25] | “Defense? What is that? “ | “防守?防守有什么用” |
[06:27] | – And a hard right cross! – Yeah, Hope hurt him! | – 好一个右交叉拳 – 是的 霍普打中他了 |
[06:29] | That’s it, baby, that’s it. | 就是这样 宝贝 好样的 |
[06:30] | Good body shot by Darius Jones. | 达赖厄斯·琼斯一拳直击对方身体 漂亮 |
[06:33] | Giving Hope a little of his medicine, | 在给了霍普一点休息时间后 |
[06:34] | he comes back to the body a second time. | 琼斯第二次朝他的身体发出攻击 |
[06:36] | He hurt Hope with that body shot. | 那一拳打中了霍普 |
[06:38] | Hard right by Hope drives Jones | 霍普的一招右手重击将琼斯 |
[06:40] | back into the ropes. | 逼退至围绳处 |
[06:42] | Let him go. Let him go. | 放开他 放开他 |
[06:44] | That’s one of the best clean shots | 那是后半场比赛中他 |
[06:45] | Hope has landed since the middle of the fight. | 最为漂亮利索的出拳之一 |
[06:48] | And down goes Jones on a left hook. | 琼斯被对方一记左勾拳打倒在地 |
[06:51] | Three… | 三 |
[06:52] | – four, five… – Tremendous turnaround | – 四 五 – 就在第十回合 |
[06:55] | in favor of Hope, here in round ten. | 霍普来了一次精彩的反转 |
[06:58] | – Come to me, come to me. – Wow, what a shot! | – 到我这里来 来我这里 – 这一拳真是漂亮 |
[07:00] | You stay on him, Billy, stay on him. | 别放过他 比利继续 |
[07:01] | Are you good? You good? All right. | 你还行吗 还行吗 好的 |
[07:03] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 没事 |
[07:04] | Tony Weeks is gonna let him keep fighting. | 托尼·威克斯允许他继续比赛 |
[07:05] | – Oh! – But not for long! | – 哦 – 但他并没有坚持多久 |
[07:07] | And another right hand may have ended the fight. | 这一记右手拳很可能就此结束比赛 |
[07:12] | …six, seven… | 六 七 |
[07:15] | eight… | 八 |
[07:16] | nine… | 九 |
[07:17] | That’s it. | 结束 |
[07:18] | This is over! | 比赛结束 |
[07:21] | A comeback knockout win for Billy Hope. | 比利·霍普复出后的击倒获胜 |
[07:24] | I told you, Jim, as long as there’s a Billy, | 我跟你说过 吉姆 只要比利在台上 |
[07:26] | there is Hope… He always has a chance. | 就会有希望 他总是能把握住机会 |
[07:29] | So light heavyweight champ Billy Hope | 这是轻量级冠军比利·霍普 |
[07:31] | has a fourth consecutive title defense | 在麦迪逊花园广场连续第四次 |
[07:34] | in Madison Square Garden. | 卫冕成功 |
[07:37] | Let’s go to David Diamante | 让我们听一下戴维·迪亚曼特 |
[07:38] | for the official particulars on the KO. | 对这次击倒获胜的官方申明 |
[07:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, from the world’s most famous arena, | 女士们 先生们 目前我们位于世界上最负盛名的竞技场 |
[07:44] | Madison Square Garden, the official time of the stoppage: | 麦迪逊花园广场 官方数据显示 |
[07:47] | one minute and 18 seconds of round number ten. | 比赛于第十回合的一分十八秒时结束 |
[07:51] | Your winner by knockout, | 获胜者是 |
[07:54] | still undefeated and still | 依旧无坚不摧 依旧毫无争议的 |
[07:56] | the undisputed WBC, | 由世界拳击评议会 |
[07:59] | WBA, WBO, | 世界拳击联合会 世界拳击组织 |
[08:03] | and IBF Light Heavyweight Champion of the World… | 国际拳击联合会共同颁发的世界轻量级冠军 |
[08:08] | Billy “The Great” Hope! | 了不起的比利·霍普 |
[08:14] | He reminds us of the great, | 他让我们想起了已故的 |
[08:16] | late Matthew Saad Muhammad. | 传奇拳王马修·萨阿德·穆罕默德 |
[08:18] | Just when you think there’s no hope left, here comes Billy. | 当你以为没有希望的时候 比利驾到 |
[08:22] | From an orphanage in Hell’s Kitchen | 从地狱厨房里的一名孤儿 |
[08:25] | to a professional career fighting in Madison Square Garden | 到麦迪逊花园广场的职业拳击赛场 |
[08:29] | is a distance of only a few blocks… and a million miles. | 仅仅只隔着几个街区 但却是遥不可及的距离 |
[08:34] | But it’s a journey Billy Hope has made in his life. | 这是比利创造的辉煌 |
[08:37] | Billy! Billy! Billy! | 比利 比利 比利 |
[08:51] | Hey, Jon Jon, | 嘿 乔乔 |
[08:53] | take the belts out for the press conference, yeah? | 把金腰带拿去记者会 好吗 |
[08:55] | – The new one? – With the other ones in the back of the car. | – 新的那条吗 – 还有后备箱里其他几条 |
[08:58] | Yo, I’ll bring that, Mikey. You bring that one. | 我去拿 米奇 你拿那条 |
[09:00] | – See you at the press conference. – Come on, Big Mike. | – 记者会见 – 来吧 大迈克 |
[09:02] | We got a press conference. | 我们等下有记者会 |
[09:03] | All right, we’ll see you there. | 好的 到时候见 |
[09:07] | Thanks, Eli. | 谢谢你 艾力 |
[09:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:21] | – No. – I don’t know what that is… | – 不 – 我不知道 |
[09:23] | – Come here. – I’m bleeding out of my mouth, baby. | – 过来 – 我的嘴巴不停流血 |
[09:25] | I don’t know when it’s coming clean. | 我不知道什么时候可以擦干净 |
[09:26] | What’s that, baby? | 你说什么 宝贝 |
[09:32] | – What’d you say? – It’s fine, babe. | – 你说什么 – 没事的 宝贝 |
[09:33] | You want some water? | 你想喝点水吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah. I’m just gonna take a shower first. | 好的 但我要先洗个澡 |
[09:37] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[09:39] | Can you get your socks off? | 你能脱袜子吗 |
[09:41] | Yourself? | 你自己行吗 |
[09:42] | Yeah. I’ll just fuckin’ shower in ’em. | 嗯 我就他妈穿着袜子洗澡好了 |
[09:57] | Billy! | 比利 |
[09:59] | Okay, Mike, go ahead. | 迈克 你问吧 |
[10:01] | Billy, most of us here | 比利我们这里大多数人 |
[10:01] | had you winning this early. | 认为你早就可以打败对手 |
[10:03] | Were you expecting such a difficult fight? | 你有预测过比赛会这么艰难吗 |
[10:05] | Oh. Heh. Yeah, I don’t know, “expect”? | 哦 是啊 我不知道 “预测” |
[10:08] | I don’t know. You can’t expect anything. | 我不知道 你不能预测任何事情 |
[10:11] | Um, I- I was really looking forward to just showing up, | 我真得期待我只需要出场 |
[10:14] | walk in the ring, and then having him fall on the ground. | 在拳击台上走一圈 就把他打趴下 |
[10:19] | Billy. Hey, Billy. | 比利 嘿 比利 |
[10:21] | No, man, I mean… | 不是啦 老兄 我是说 |
[10:22] | I expected a hard fight. You know? Um… | 我想过比赛会很艰难 你知道吗 呃 |
[10:25] | I put my family through a lot. Uh… | 我的家庭为我经历了太多事 |
[10:27] | by the way, Leila, | 顺便说一句 蕾拉 |
[10:30] | if you’re watching, go to sleep, baby. | 如果你在看这个 赶快睡觉 宝贝 |
[10:33] | Billy. Hey, Billy, Billy. | 比利 嘿 比利 比利 |
[10:35] | Billy. You’re 43 and 0… undefeated. | 比利你赢了43场 没有输过 |
[10:38] | Are you running out of legitimate… | 你是不是已经快要没有 |
[10:39] | Sorry, can you say that again? | 不好意思 你能再说一遍吗 |
[10:41] | It’s impressive. | 这个战绩让人震撼 |
[10:45] | But who are you gonna fight? Who are you gonna fight? | 你下一个对手是谁 你下一个对手是谁 |
[10:46] | Uh, you know, that’s really Jordan and me… | 呃 你知道 这其实是乔丹和我 |
[10:47] | – I think I know one! | 我认识一个 |
[10:49] | Me! | 我自己 |
[10:53] | I mean, all the fans around the world, they want to see it. | 我是说 全世界的粉丝都期待 |
[10:55] | Y’all tell me, who else is there? Your crew knows it. | 你们告诉我 还能有谁 你们团队应该清楚 |
[10:58] | All these beautiful people in here know it. | 这些可爱的人们也清楚 |
[11:00] | I know it. I just want to know why you won’t give me my shot. | 我也清楚 我只想知道你为什么不愿给我一个机会 |
[11:04] | All I want is my shot. I just want my shot. | 我只想要个机会比赛 只想要个机会 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 抱歉 你是谁来着 |
[11:09] | You know exactly who I am, baby. | 宝贝 你心知肚明我是谁 |
[11:11] | – He’s just trying to make a fight. – And you’re that contender, Miguel? | – 他只是想挑事 – 挑战者就是你吗 米格尔 |
[11:13] | You ain’t never been hit by a real man. | 你从没有被一个纯爷们揍过 |
[11:16] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[11:17] | Who’s got that… | 被真正有这个的 |
[11:20] | It’s pretty clear that he hasn’t really been hit at all yet, huh? | 很明显他都没有被人揍过 是吧 |
[11:24] | What are you drinking in that cup, man? | 你杯子里装的是什么啊 老兄 |
[11:25] | Hey, you know what? You ain’t no champ. | 嘿 你知道吗 你算哪门子冠军 |
[11:27] | You’re all show and you know that. | 做戏罢了 你心里清楚得很 |
[11:29] | Why you so scared to fight me, Billy? | 干嘛这么怕跟我打一场 比利 |
[11:31] | We all came and gave a good show tonight, | 今晚我们的比赛很精彩 |
[11:33] | didn’t we, Jordan? Yeah? And I’m pretty sure we did business, didn’t we? | 不是吗 乔丹 我也相信这笔生意不错 对吧 |
[11:37] | Yeah, all right. Y’all have a good night, okay? | 好的 祝你们今晚愉快 |
[11:40] | Sign the contract, baby! | 签合同吧 宝贝 |
[11:41] | Gonna be a fight, Billy? | 要比吗 比利 |
[11:43] | Just sign the contract, baby! | 签合同吧 宝贝 |
[11:45] | Is there going to be a fight? | 会比吗 |
[11:46] | – I want you to line it up! – Line it up? | – 我要你安排一场比赛 – 安排比赛 |
[11:49] | Miguel’s just showboating, Billy. | 米格尔只是在卖弄 比利 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna shut him the fuck up. | 我他妈要这小子闭嘴 |
[11:52] | Line it up. | 安排比赛 |
[11:54] | Turay just makes sense. If it makes money, | 和图雷的比赛更合适 能赚钱才是硬道理 |
[11:57] | it makes sense. Two for the bills, one for the belt. | 签一单能赚两笔 如果赢了能再加一笔 |
[11:58] | The Turay fight makes better sense. | 图雷的比赛更合适 |
[12:00] | No, no, no. You think Miguel’s a better fighter? | 不不不 你觉得米格尔比我更厉害 |
[12:02] | No. I didn’t say that. I didn’t say that. | 不 我没这么说 我没这么说 |
[12:04] | What do I got to do? What do I got to do, say it again? | 我要做什么 你想让我做什么 再说一遍吗 |
[12:07] | – You want me to say it again? – You want to fight me? | – 你想让我再说一遍吗 – 你想打我吗 |
[12:08] | Do you want to say it again? What do you want me to do? | 你想让我再说一遍吗 你想让我做什么 |
[12:11] | Why do you do this in front of all… | 你干嘛要当着这么多人 |
[12:16] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[12:17] | – What’s the problem, Billy? – Hey, yo, yo, I’m sorry. | – 比利出什么事了 – 嘿 哟 对不起 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:23] | – I’ll just… – Don’t worry about it. Go on. | – 我只是 – 别担心 走吧 |
[12:24] | – Just, come on, man. – Don’t worry about this. | – 拜托 老兄 – 别担心 |
[13:22] | I want to get you out of this dress. | 我想看你脱掉裙子的样子 |
[13:23] | Yeah, me, too. You have no idea. | 我也想啊 你不知道这有多受罪 |
[13:25] | Hey, Lee, put those in the office. | 嘿 李 把那些拿去办公室 |
[13:27] | – Ugh! – Come on. Come with me. | – 累死我了 – 来吧 跟我来 |
[13:30] | – Come with me. Where you going? – What? | – 跟我来 你要去哪儿 – 干嘛 |
[13:32] | – Come with me. – Let me put my stuff down. | – 跟我来 – 让我把东西放下 |
[13:34] | I got to get you some ice… | 我要给你拿点冰块 |
[13:35] | – Leila? – And some food… | – 蕾拉- 和吃的 |
[13:36] | Leila? | 蕾拉 |
[13:38] | Hey, hey. Shh. | 嘿 嘘 |
[13:40] | She might be sleeping. | 她可能已经睡着了 |
[13:41] | – Leila… – Hey. | – 蕾拉- 嘿 |
[13:43] | – How’s it going, Gloria? – Congratulations, Mr. Billy. | – 一切都好吧 格洛丽亚 – 祝贺你 比利先生 |
[13:45] | Is she up? Is she up? | 她醒着吗 醒着吗 |
[13:47] | Yeah, she’s probably still waiting up for you. | 是啊 她可能还在等你们 |
[13:49] | Tell me she didn’t watch that fight. | 告诉我她没有看比赛 |
[13:57] | Oh, I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[13:58] | I saw you. | 我看到你啦 |
[14:00] | Don’t try and fool me. | 别想骗我 |
[14:02] | I’m coming for my hug. | 我是来要抱抱的 |
[14:06] | Hey, wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 |
[14:06] | Aw! You… Yeah… Oh. | 啊 你 好吧 噢 |
[14:10] | Hi, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[14:12] | Oh, I missed you so much. | 我真想你啊 |
[14:15] | I missed you, Daddy. | 我也想你 爸爸 |
[14:20] | Can I count? | 我能数数吗 |
[14:26] | That’s a big one. | 这道伤口好大 |
[14:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:29] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[14:34] | Eight. | 有八个 |
[14:37] | – You got hit a lot, Dad. – Yeah, | – 你被打了好多拳 爸爸 – 是啊 |
[14:39] | you should see the other guy. | 你应该看看另一个小子 |
[14:40] | No, she should not. | 不 她不应该看 |
[14:42] | – Aw. – She needs to go to bed. | – 啊 – 她该睡觉了 |
[14:44] | And so do you. Come on. | 你也是 来吧 |
[14:45] | Party’s over. Come on. | 派对结束了 来吧 |
[14:48] | Why can’t I go see the fights? | 我为什么不能去看拳击赛 |
[14:50] | Oh, ’cause your mother thinks they’re too… | 噢 因为你妈妈觉得这太 |
[14:51] | Why can’t she go to your fights? | 她为什么不能去看你的比赛 |
[14:52] | Your mom thinks they’re too violent, baby, come on. | 你妈妈觉得这太暴力了 宝贝 睡吧 |
[14:54] | But I see stuff like that on TV all the time. | 但我一直在电视上看到这种暴力的东西啊 |
[14:57] | – I know you do. – What do you mean? | – 我知道 – 你什么意思 |
[14:59] | I watch “The Walking Dead” with Gloria. | 我和格洛丽亚一起看《行尸走肉》啊 |
[15:01] | OK, that’s gonna stop. | 好了 以后不准再看了 |
[15:02] | You, up. Come on, this is your hint. | 你起来 来吧 说的就是你 |
[15:04] | – Okay, all right. – Come on. | – 好吧 我知道了 – 来吧 |
[15:06] | Time for bed. Please… no… | 睡觉时间到 快点 |
[15:08] | – Dad won’t let me. – She has a phone? | – 爸爸不让我睡 – 她都有手机了 |
[15:09] | She’s had a phone for two months. | 都买了两个月了 |
[15:11] | Why are you looking at me like I’m crazy? | 你为什么用看疯子的眼光看我 |
[15:12] | ‘Cause you asked me to get her the phone? | 因为让我给她买手机的人就是你 |
[15:14] | – Get a ten-year-old a phone? – Out, out, out. | – 给一个十岁的小孩买手机 – 走走走 |
[15:16] | Do you have the pass code on it? | 你设密码了吗 |
[15:17] | Dad would say yes. | 爸爸会允许我设密码的 |
[15:20] | Well, sometimes I think your daddy confuses you | 有时候我觉得你爸爸把你和 |
[15:23] | with the other children who hang around him night and day. | 其他一直围着他的小孩搞混了 |
[15:25] | You’re talking about Mikey and Jon Jon, right? | 你是在说米奇和乔乔吗 |
[15:27] | That’s right, baby. | 没错 宝贝 |
[15:28] | Mm… I love you so much. | 嗯 我好爱你 |
[15:30] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[15:31] | Okay. Come on. Bedtime. | 好了 乖乖睡觉 |
[15:33] | Hey, get away from my daughter. | 嘿 别碰我女儿 |
[15:34] | You, get out. Get out. | 你给我出去 出去 |
[15:36] | Go away, Dad. | 走吧 爸爸 |
[15:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:41] | – Hmm? – Hmm? | – 嗯 – 嗯 |
[15:43] | What would you like? | 你想干嘛 |
[15:45] | I want… I want to take a break. | 我想 我想休息一下 |
[15:48] | I was just thinking we could maybe blow off the Turay match, | 我在想 也许我们可以不要签和图雷的比赛 |
[15:52] | rethink things, pick a fight | 重新考虑一下 |
[15:54] | – for later next year, you know. – Wait a minute. | – 明年再比 – 等等 |
[15:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:59] | I didn’t like what I saw tonight. | 我讨厌看到今晚那样 |
[16:01] | What did you see tonight? You saw me win tonight. | 你今晚看到什么了 你看到我赢了 |
[16:04] | Baby, look at your face. | 宝贝 看看你的脸 |
[16:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:08] | Look at your face. | 看看你的脸 |
[16:12] | Baby, what are you saying? | 宝贝 你在说什么 |
[16:16] | Hey, baby, can I ask you something? | 嘿 宝贝 我能问你件事吗 |
[16:17] | – What? – What if I said this… | – 什么 – 如果我也这么说 |
[16:19] | “Look at your face. Look at your face, “ | “看看你的脸 看看你的脸” |
[16:22] | and then I started crying? Okay? | 然后我就开始哭 你什么感觉 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:27] | Nah, it’s-it’s all good. | 没事 没事的 |
[16:28] | – I’m sorry, but… – It’s good. | – 我很抱歉 但是 – 没关系 |
[16:30] | …you fucking scared me. | 你真的吓到我了 |
[16:32] | You can’t fight like that anymore. | 你不能再打成那样了 |
[16:32] | Baby, we… we won tonight. | 宝贝 我们 我们今晚赢了 |
[16:35] | Yeah, but it’s the way you’re fighting. | 是啊 但重点是你今天比赛的方式 |
[16:39] | – What are you talking about? – Oh… | – 什么意思 – 噢 |
[16:44] | The way I fight bought us this house | 要是不这么打 怎么买这幢房子 |
[16:46] | and bought you that fucking beautiful dress. | 还有你这条漂亮裙子 |
[16:48] | Yes, I know. I know. | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[16:49] | And it gave Leila that fucking private school. | 而且蕾拉也能上私立学校 |
[16:51] | – I know, baby. I know. – All the shit in this house. | – 我知道 宝贝 我知道 – 这房子里的所有东西 |
[16:53] | Our fucking life, that’s what my fighting bought. | 我们的生活 都是靠我比赛挣来的 |
[16:55] | But I want to enjoy it. | 但我希望可以享受比赛 |
[16:57] | – Where is this coming from? – With you. | – 你这些想法哪儿来的 – 我想和你一起享受 |
[17:03] | This is the talk you have when you lose, not when you win. | 这些话应该是在输了以后说 不是赢了以后说 |
[17:08] | The more you get hit, the harder you fight. I get it. | 你被打得越多 还手就越重 我明白 |
[17:10] | I don’t want to hear this right now. | 我现在不想听这个 |
[17:12] | Only now you’re taking way too many hits | 只是现在你赢之前 |
[17:15] | – before you get off. – Hey. Listen to me. | – 被打得太狠了 – 嘿 听我说 |
[17:16] | This was a good night… | 这本是一个美好的夜晚 |
[17:17] | I love you. You are all I care about. | 我爱你 我只在乎你 |
[17:20] | The three of us, that’s it. | 我们一家三口 仅此而已 |
[17:22] | That’s all that matters. | 这是最重要的 |
[17:23] | So I’m going to tell you the truth. | 所以我想说实话 |
[17:25] | You’re going to be punch-drunk in two years | 如果你再这样下去 不出两年 |
[17:28] | if you keep this up. | 你就会得拳击手痴呆症的 |
[17:34] | Think about her. | 想想女儿吧 |
[17:35] | When she graduates, what do you want to look like? | 她毕业的时候 你想变成什么样子 |
[17:41] | Fuck me. | 该死 |
[17:42] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[17:48] | Why do you got to lay | 你为什么现在 |
[17:49] | the fucking truth right now? | 要把实话说出来 |
[17:51] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[17:53] | You say it, I’ll do it, all right? | 我听你的 好吗 |
[17:55] | You say it, I’ll do it. | 我按你说的做 |
[18:00] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[18:03] | They’re all gonna keep you in that “Billy the Great” bubble, you know? | 他们给你戴上了一个伟大的比利这个虚名 你明白吗 |
[18:06] | And they’ll take their pound of flesh, | 然后他们瓜分你的血汗钱 |
[18:07] | but, baby, when that bubble pops, | 但是宝贝 但这虚幻破灭以后 |
[18:10] | they’re all just gonna scatter like roaches. | 他们只会置身事外 |
[18:14] | And me and Leila are gonna be here to pick up the pieces. | 而收拾残局的只有我和蕾拉 |
[18:18] | There are no pieces. | 不会有残局 |
[18:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:27] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿 你知道吗 |
[18:29] | – What? – I wanna know… | – 什么 – 我想知道 |
[18:31] | – you know how I only went ten rounds? – What’s that? | – 你知道我为什么只打了十个回合吗 – 为什么 |
[18:33] | I only went ten rounds tonight, so do you know what that means? | 我今晚只打了十个回合 你知道这什么意思吗 |
[18:37] | Mmm… what does that mean? | 嗯 什么意思 |
[18:39] | That means that I still have… | 意思是我能 |
[18:45] | …two rounds left in me. | 再来两个回合 |
[18:47] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:49] | You want to go two rounds with me, champ? | 你想把这两个回合留给我吗 冠军 |
[18:52] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[18:54] | – That’s very impressive. – Mmm. | – 我很感动 – 是的 |
[18:57] | Very brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[19:05] | – Good. – Good. | – 很好 – 好极了 |
[19:06] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:25] | Oh, fuck. Baby. | 靠 亲爱的 |
[19:27] | Ow… | 嗷 |
[19:31] | Fuck… | 妈的 |
[20:09] | Uncle J, watch! | J叔叔 你看我 |
[20:12] | That’s another gold medal in your future, missy. | 你将来肯定也会赢得一块金牌的 女士 |
[20:15] | – Flip a little higher. – No, no, no! | – 再跳高一点 – 不 不行 |
[20:17] | No. No, no, no… no flips. | 不不不不 不能再跳了 |
[20:19] | Not too high, baby. | 宝贝儿 别跳太高了 |
[20:20] | – Yeah, she’s good. – Heh heh. | – 她跳得很好啊 – 哈哈 |
[20:22] | Oh, I got, uh, got a few things for you. | 我给你们带了一些东西 |
[20:26] | I put that together for the people over at HBO. | 这是我准备给HBO电视网的东西 |
[20:29] | It’s a two-year, three-fight deal. | 这是个两年里打三场的合同 |
[20:32] | Hey, whoever wins… | 不管谁赢 |
[20:35] | whoever wins… | 不管谁赢啊 |
[20:37] | – …gets one of these. – Again with the gifts? | – 都能拿到一份 – 又有这些礼物 |
[20:40] | How much you spend on this shit? | 你花了多少钱呀 |
[20:41] | Oh, shit, you all just won. | 你们他妈的又都赢了 |
[20:43] | Oh, yo, I owe some shit to the government. | 哈哈 我还欠着政府的钱呢 |
[20:45] | – Let me hock this shit. – Nah, just playing. | – 干脆把这个玩意儿拿去当了吧 – 得了吧 就是玩玩而已 |
[20:47] | Yo, is this the shit with the bezel right here? | 这玩意儿是不是还镶了宝石 |
[20:48] | Yo, this shit with the bezel? | 就这东西还镶了宝石 |
[20:49] | Yeah, Gabe, it got the bezel just like the last deal. | 是的 加布 就像上次那个一样是镶宝石的 |
[20:52] | Ooh! Oh, this shit got the bezel on it. | 哦 这玩意儿真有宝石 |
[20:53] | You don’t got these shits in, like, big-boy sizes? | 你不要吗 这么丰厚的礼物 |
[20:55] | – I win, you win. All right? – That’s too much. | – 我赢就等于是你赢 – 太贵重了 |
[20:58] | It’s not gonna happen. | 我们不会签这个合同 |
[20:59] | Maureen, Billy’s been my fighter for ten years. | 莫琳·比利在我这里打了有十年了 |
[21:02] | I know what’s best for him. | 我了解他最需要什么 |
[21:03] | And I’ve been his wife for, like, a hundred. | 可我是她的妻子 一生的伴侣 |
[21:05] | I know what’s better for him. | 我才知道他更需要什么 |
[21:08] | Come on, he needs time off. | 拜托 他需要休息 |
[21:09] | To do what? Sit on a beach and watch the sun go down? | 那干什么呢 坐在沙滩边看夕阳西下吗 |
[21:12] | – Yeah. – How long he gonna do that, Mo? | – 是啊 – 莫 他能闲多久呢 |
[21:14] | One week? Two weeks? Then he’s gonna start looking around. | 一星期还是两星期 然后他就又开始不安于室 |
[21:17] | He’ll fuck around and bite his hand off | 你要是不给他点事情做 |
[21:19] | if you don’t give him something else to do with them. | 他就会坐立不安 到处惹事儿 |
[21:20] | Are you… | 你是在 |
[21:23] | Are you hustling me? | 你是在忽悠我吗 |
[21:24] | We’ve been friends a long time. | 我们都是老朋友了 |
[21:26] | Look at this. He didn’t have to pay me a dime for this. | 你仔细想想 他从来没给我过钱吧 |
[21:29] | You know, all of the fighters is coming to me | 那些拳击手都来找我 |
[21:30] | and coming to me because of my relationship with Billy. | 都是因为我和比利的关系 |
[21:32] | – ‘Cause we family, Mo. – I know. | – 因为我们都是一家人嘛 莫 – 我明白 |
[21:34] | – Daddy! – Oh, man, | – 爸爸 – 嘿 兄弟 |
[21:36] | we was talking about you like a dog, champ. | 我们刚说你像只狗 冠军 |
[21:39] | You should’ve heard the things Maureen was saying about you. | 你应该听听莫琳刚是怎么说你的 |
[21:40] | I said, “The champ? Never! “ | 我说 “冠军” “放屁” |
[21:43] | – Daddy, come jump with me! – Okay. | – 老爸 过来和我一起跳吧 – 好的 |
[21:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:48] | Yeah. How you doing? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[21:50] | – Took me too long to get here. – You okay? | – 过来可真费劲 – 你没事儿吧 |
[21:53] | – Don’t look at me like that. – You been icing? | – 别那样看我 – 你是嗑药了么 |
[21:54] | – Look, Billy, I told Maureen… – Yeah? | – 比利我刚和莫琳说 – 嗯 |
[21:57] | I got HBO to commit to $30 million. | HBO准备投入三千万 |
[22:00] | Ten million per fight. | 每场一千万 |
[22:01] | I just told you, we’re passing on Turay. | 我刚给你说了 我们不和图雷打 |
[22:03] | Yeah, man. | 嗯 是的 |
[22:05] | Daddy, come on! | 老爸快来 |
[22:06] | Make sure she doesn’t break her neck. | 别让她扭了脖子 |
[22:10] | – He’s laughing. – Oh, boy. | – 他在嘲笑你 – 哦 小子 |
[22:14] | – Come on. – I’m coming. | – 快来 – 我来了 |
[22:19] | “I just want to thank everybody from the Children’s Club | “我想感谢每一位少年之家的人 |
[22:23] | “’cause this place saved my life. | 因为这里拯救了我的人生 |
[22:25] | “I grew up in the system. | 我在这里长大 |
[22:27] | My mother had me when she was incarcerated.” | 母亲生我时身陷缧绁” |
[22:31] | That… How do you spell “incarcerated”? | 那个 缧绁怎么写啊 |
[22:33] | – You should say “in jail.” – I- N- C- A- R- C- E- R… | – 你就说在”监狱里”好了啊 – 绞丝旁一个累和绞丝旁一个 |
[22:36] | It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter, babe. | 无所谓 无所谓 亲爱的 |
[22:38] | “I got dumped into foster care the…” | “我被放在别人家里寄养 “ |
[22:42] | I don’t want to do this. I can’t do this. | 我不想弄了 我搞不定 |
[22:44] | – Hey, hey, come on. – It’s okay, come here. | – 拜托啦 没事的 – 过来 亲爱的 |
[22:47] | – I don’t want to talk about this. – What? What do you mean? | – 我不想说这些 – 什么 你什么意思 |
[22:49] | I don’t want to talk about it. I don’t need to stand up there | 我不想谈这些 我不需要站一堆人面前 |
[22:51] | in front of a whole group of people and tell them my fucking life story. | 给他们讲我的人生经历 |
[22:53] | I don’t want to tell them. | 我不想说 |
[22:55] | Stop, babe, you’re acting crazy. It’s okay. | 别说了 宝贝儿 你反应太过激了 没关系的 |
[22:57] | No, they’re gonna look at me like I’m an idiot. | 不 他们会像看一个白痴一样看我 |
[22:59] | No, they love you. Those kids love you. | 才不会 呢他们喜欢你 那些孩子喜欢你 |
[23:01] | And it’s for them. It’s a charity, baby. | 而且这是为他们举办的 这是慈善活动 宝贝儿 |
[23:02] | Don’t be nervous. You’re fine. Okay? | 别紧张好吗 你很棒的 好嘛 |
[23:05] | Okay? | 答应我 |
[23:06] | Put your pants on. | 穿上裤子 |
[23:08] | Let’s go, so we can get home, okay? | 走吧 很快我们就回家了 好吗 |
[23:10] | – Mm-hmm. – Mm-hmm. | – 嗯哼 – 嗯哼 |
[23:16] | Hey, Leila. | 嘿 蕾拉 |
[23:20] | I’m gonna tell you something. | 我要给你讲件事 |
[23:22] | And it is very important. | 非常重要的一件事儿 |
[23:24] | Okay? I want you to listen. | 你仔细听好了 |
[23:26] | – I love you. – I… | – 我爱你 – 我 |
[23:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:29] | So predictable. | 太心有灵犀了 |
[23:30] | Man. | 的确是啊 |
[23:33] | The Children’s Club of New York | 谨代表纽约少年之家 |
[23:35] | would like to welcome | 热烈欢迎 |
[23:36] | the Light Heavyweight Champion of the world, | 轻量级拳击世界冠军 |
[23:39] | Billy Hope. | 比利·霍普 |
[23:46] | Uh, um… | 嗯 |
[23:49] | All right, all right, all right. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[23:50] | I’d rather take a couple punches | 对我而言 站在这里 |
[23:52] | than be up, be up here, but, um… | 比挨上几拳还要艰难 但是 |
[24:05] | Well, I wouldn’t be up here tonight, | 呃 如果不是因为少年之家 |
[24:07] | uh, if it wasn’t for the… for… for the Children’s Club. | 今晚我也没有机会站在这个台上 |
[24:11] | They gave me a bed. | 他们收留我 |
[24:13] | They gave me my first pair of gloves. | 给我第一双拳击手套 |
[24:15] | Some gloves… You know, smelly, ratty and… | 那个手套 很臭很烂 而且 |
[24:18] | all tattered. | 都破得没样子了 |
[24:20] | They were mine. | 那就是我当时的手套 |
[24:22] | You know? | 你能体会到吗 |
[24:24] | You got your soul in those gloves. | 手套里包裹着你的灵魂 |
[24:27] | Hey, hey, hey, | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[24:29] | – They gave me a home. – Hector, chill out. | – 他们给我了一个家 – 赫克托耳 轻点 |
[24:31] | Uh… I met my boys. | 呃 我遇到了我的兄弟们 |
[24:34] | That whole table, | 坐那张桌的所有人 |
[24:36] | – I would stay away from ’em if I was you. – Billy! | – 如果我是你我会离他们远远的 – 比利 |
[24:38] | Behave yourself… there are a lot of rich people here. | 注意点 大人物都看着呢 |
[24:42] | Um… | 呃 |
[24:44] | when I was… | 当我还 |
[24:45] | when I was… when I was 12 years old, | 当我 当我只有12岁时 |
[24:47] | there was this little girl. | 碰到一个小女孩 |
[24:49] | She was skinny. She had ratty hair. | 很瘦小 头发乱糟糟的 |
[24:53] | She had been through it. She stuck with me | 当她长大之后 她一直对我不离不弃 |
[24:55] | when I was, uh, um… was incarcerated. | 即使在我 呃 几次 |
[25:01] | A couple times. | 入狱的时候 |
[25:04] | And I knew she was there. I wouldn’t be here | 我也知道她在等我 如果没有我妻子莫琳 |
[25:07] | without my wife Maureen. | 也不会有我今天 |
[25:18] | Now, you, with your fancy cars | 现在 你有豪车 |
[25:21] | and… or your fancy dresses | 华服 |
[25:23] | and your… your fancy suits | 西装笔挺 |
[25:25] | and your beautiful hair, | 秀发如云 |
[25:28] | take some of that money and… | 不妨捐出一些 |
[25:30] | and give it, give it… give us that shit. | 来 来做慈善 |
[25:34] | All right. | 就这样 |
[25:46] | Swagger? No, I got pizzazz. | 时髦?不 我要潇洒 |
[25:48] | That’s a level above swagger. | 这比时髦高了一个境界 |
[25:49] | That’s that new shit. | 这就是那些新玩意 |
[25:51] | Come on, everybody tired of that old shit, man. | 拜托 大家早就对那些老家伙厌倦了 |
[25:53] | Miguel, Miguel. Bitch boy. Here he comes. | 米格尔 米格尔小混蛋 他来了 |
[25:55] | Speaking of old shit. | 说说那些老古董 |
[25:57] | Watch this. | 看着啊 |
[25:58] | Hey, Billy, why you leaving so soon? | 嘿 比利怎么这快就要走了 |
[26:01] | Come on, baby, let’s go. | 别理他 亲爱的 走吧 |
[26:02] | I hope you’re not taking everything personal. | 你不要觉得我就是在针对你 |
[26:04] | I’m just trying to sell a fight. | 我就是想和你打一场 |
[26:05] | – Get the fuck off me, man. – Don’t give him any press. | – 滚开 – 别给他留下话柄 |
[26:07] | What, I got to fuck your bitch to talk to you? | 怎么着 我还得先干了你老婆才能跟你说话吗 |
[26:09] | Billy, let that go. Come on, keep walking. Come on. Let’s go. | 比利走吧 快点 继续走 拜托 走了 |
[26:12] | How about this? I’ll take your bitch, then I’ll take your belt. | 这样怎么样 我带走你的小婊子 然后取代你 |
[26:15] | Just let it go. Baby… | 别理他 亲爱的 |
[26:17] | – How about I take your belt… – Let’s go home. | – 不如我先取代你 – 我们回家 |
[26:19] | – …then I take your bitch? – Let it go. Baby. | – 然后带走你老婆 – 别理他 亲爱的 |
[26:21] | There he is. There he is. | 他终于肯回应了 |
[26:22] | Let’s go home. Walk away. | 回家吧 别去 |
[26:24] | Stop it. Stop. Billy. | 别去 别去 比利 |
[26:26] | – Billy… – I’ll take your belt, bitch. | – 比利- 我会取代你的 婊子 |
[26:29] | Billy! | 比利 |
[26:31] | – Stop it! Stop! – Get out of the way, Mo! | – 别打了 别打了 - 让开 莫 |
[26:37] | Billy! Billy! | 比利 比利 |
[26:44] | Bitch-ass nigga! | 狗日的黑鬼 |
[26:49] | Billy, stop! | 比利住手 |
[26:50] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[26:54] | Fuckin’ little bitch! | 他妈的混蛋 |
[26:56] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[26:58] | – I’m good. I’m good. I’m good. – Bitch-ass motherfucker! | – 我不动 我不动 – 他妈的混蛋 |
[27:01] | It wasn’t me, man! He shot my… | 不是我啊 他开的枪 |
[27:05] | Huh? Huh? | 嗯?嗯? |
[27:08] | Billy? | 比利? |
[27:09] | – Hey, hey. Hey, what’s up? – Billy? | – 嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么了 – 比利? |
[27:11] | What’s up, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝儿 |
[27:13] | What’s wrong? What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[27:15] | – What? – I don’t know. | – 怎么 – 我不知道啊 |
[27:17] | – What happened? – Something happened. | – 出了什么事 – 我觉得有点不对劲 |
[27:18] | Hey, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[27:21] | – Am I okay? – Yeah, yeah, you’re okay. | – 我还好吗 – 嗯嗯 好着呢 |
[27:23] | Fuck. Fuck, baby. | 妈的 妈的 宝贝儿啊 |
[27:25] | Okay. Okay. What do I do? Do I lie her down? | 我该怎么办 把她放平吗 |
[27:27] | Do I lie her down? I don’t know what to do. | 要不要把她放平 我不知道啊 |
[27:29] | – Go get some help! – Okay. | – 找人来啊 – 好 |
[27:31] | Hey, call 911, man! Come on! | 打911 快点 |
[27:33] | Hey, hey, hey, hey… It’s okay, it’s okay. | 嗨 嗨 没事的 没事 |
[27:35] | – Hey, Jon Jon! – No, baby, I don’t want to lay down. | – 嘿乔恩 – 不 亲爱的 我不想躺下 |
[27:37] | – No, no, no, stay up… – I don’t want to lay down. | – 不 不 不 挺住 – 我不想躺下 |
[27:39] | Hector did that shit! It wasn’t me! Get off me! | 赫克托耳干的 不是我 放开我 |
[27:42] | Hector, what the fuck are you doing? ! | 赫克托耳 你他妈想干嘛 |
[27:43] | What are you fucking thinking, man? ! | 你想什么呢 |
[27:45] | Get a doctor here! | 叫医生 |
[27:47] | Get a fucking ambulance! | 他妈叫救护车啊 |
[27:50] | Yeah? What’s up? What’s up, baby? | 你还好吗 还好吗 宝贝儿 |
[27:51] | – I want to go home. – We’re gonna go home. | – 我想回家 – 我们马上回家 |
[27:53] | – I want to go home, okay? – We’re gonna go home. | – 回家好吗 – 马上就回 |
[27:56] | Baby, I want to go home. I want to go home. | 亲爱的 我想回家 我想回家 |
[27:57] | Okay, okay, okay. Just stay with me. | 好的 好的 保持清醒 |
[28:00] | Hey, look at me, look at me in the fucking eyes! | 嘿 看着我 看我的眼睛啊 |
[28:03] | Look at me in the eyes, baby! | 看我的眼睛啊 宝贝儿 |
[28:04] | Baby, look at me in the eye! | 宝贝儿 看我的眼睛啊 |
[28:07] | Look me in the eye, there we go, yeah, yeah. | 看我的眼睛啊 就是这样 对对 |
[28:09] | It’s not that bad. It’s not that bad, baby. | 没那么糟 没那么糟 宝贝儿 |
[28:11] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[28:13] | No, no, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. No, no. | 不会的 不会的 没事的 没事的 别别 |
[28:15] | – Just… that’s a little blood. – I saw the blood. | – 就是 流了点血 – 我看到血了 |
[28:17] | You and me, we seen blood. | 我们都见过血的 |
[28:19] | Oh, baby, baby, baby, baby. | 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 |
[28:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[28:22] | – No. No, no, no, no. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | – 不 不 不 – 没事的 没事的 |
[28:24] | – It’s okay, baby. – I love you. | – 没事的 – 我爱你 |
[28:27] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[28:30] | No, no, no! Hey, hey! Oh, shit. | 不 不 不 嘿 嘿 妈蛋 |
[28:34] | No, no, baby, it’s just a little blood, baby. | 不 不 宝贝儿 就是流了点血 |
[28:36] | – Leila. Leila. – Hey. | – 蕾拉蕾拉- 嘿 |
[28:37] | Let’s go home. Let’s go home. | 我们回家 我们回家 |
[28:39] | – I can go home. I can go home. – I know, baby. Hey, hey, hey. | – 我可以回家 我可以回家 – 我知道 宝贝儿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[28:41] | – We can go home. – Okay, okay, okay. | – 我们可以回家 – 好 好 |
[28:43] | We can go home. We’re gonna go home. You want to go home? | 会回家的 马上回 你想回家 对吧 |
[28:44] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Okay, okay. | – 是 是 – 好 好 |
[28:46] | There you go, baby, there you go. | 就这样 宝贝儿 这就对了 |
[28:48] | There you go. Cradled in your arms. | 这就对了 抱住你 |
[28:52] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:53] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[28:55] | No, baby, baby, baby, wait, wait. | 别啊 宝贝儿 等等 |
[28:56] | Wait, no. Look me in the eye, baby. | 等等 不要啊 看着我的眼睛 |
[29:00] | Baby, baby, stay, stay, stay. | 宝贝儿 坚持住 坚持 坚持 |
[29:03] | Baby. Baby, stay, stay, stay. | 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 坚持住 坚持 坚持 |
[29:06] | Baby, no. | 不要啊 |
[29:07] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[29:08] | Wait, baby, wait. | 再坚持一下啊 宝贝儿 |
[29:16] | Shit… | 妈的 |
[29:18] | Is there a doctor here? | 有医生吗 |
[29:20] | Doctor? ! | 医生 |
[29:24] | We need a doctor! We need a doctor! | 我要医生 我要医生 |
[29:39] | We’re sorry to hear about your loss. | 希望你节哀顺变 |
[29:43] | We’re gonna try to make this | 我们尽量 |
[29:45] | as, uh, simple and easy as possible. | 简短一点 |
[29:46] | We need an eyewitness to identify the shooter. | 我们需要有目击者能指认凶手 |
[29:49] | No one’s talking or they don’t want to be involved. | 但没有人出来指认 或者只是不想被卷进来 |
[29:52] | – Do you remember anything? – What… what time is it? | – 你还记得什么吗 – 现在 现在几点了 |
[29:55] | It’s 6:00 a.m. We know it’s been a long night for you, | 凌晨六点 我们知道这对您来说是漫漫长夜 |
[29:57] | but we got to ask these questions. | 但是我们必须要问这些问题 |
[29:59] | The housekeeper’s there with my, um, | 管家和我 呃 |
[30:01] | with my daughter, so I… Can I just…? | 我女儿在一起 所以 我能不能 |
[30:02] | Uh, I can’t find my phone. | 呃 我手机找不到了 |
[30:04] | We just need another moment of your time. | 我们就耽误您一会时间 |
[30:06] | Uh, one of your crew, uh, had a weapon on him. | 呃 你的一位手下 携带了枪支 |
[30:09] | He said he was your security detail. | 他说是为了你的安全 |
[30:12] | Unfortunately, he didn’t have a permit to carry. | 不幸的是 他并没有持枪许可证 |
[30:14] | My daughter wakes up at 6:00. | 我女儿六点起床 |
[30:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:18] | I tell you what, Mr. Hope. | 霍普先生 我想说的是 |
[30:21] | Uh, if, uh, you can remember | 呃 如果你还记得任何事情 |
[30:23] | anything, anything at all, like we said, sir, | 任何都行 像我们刚说的那样 |
[30:24] | don’t hesitate to give us a call. | 马上联系我们 |
[30:27] | – Thank you. – Thank you, Mr. Hope. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢您 霍普先生 |
[31:55] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[31:57] | You hungry or…? | 你饿吗 |
[31:59] | I… I could go down to the kitchen | 我 我可以去厨房 |
[32:00] | – and get you something to eat. – No. | – 给你弄些吃的 – 不用了 |
[32:02] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[32:05] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[32:09] | Mommy leaves it on. | 妈妈平常不关这个灯的 |
[32:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:16] | Sorry, baby. | 抱歉 宝贝儿 |
[32:21] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[32:23] | Yeah, baby? | 嗯 宝贝儿 |
[32:28] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[32:30] | Okay. Sleep tight. | 好吧 睡个好觉 |
[33:18] | Lei. | 蕾 |
[33:19] | Come on, honey. | 来这儿 宝贝儿 |
[33:26] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会好起来的 |
[33:27] | It’s gonna be all right. Here. | 会好起来的 继续吧 |
[33:55] | – What the fuck are you doing here, man? – Where you been, Billy? | – 你他妈的在干嘛 – 你去哪里了 比利 |
[33:57] | We been trying to get in touch with you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[34:00] | Please, please, can you just talk to me for a second? | 拜托 拜托 能跟我说几句话吗 |
[34:03] | – Please, let me, let me go with you. – No. | – 求你了 让我跟你一起走 – 不 |
[34:06] | Just please talk to me for two seconds, man, please. | 就跟我说几分钟 求你了 |
[34:08] | What do you wanna talk about? | 你想让我说什么 |
[34:09] | Just whatever’s going on in your head. | 你想说什么就说什么 |
[34:11] | I just… I just hope you’re not trying to do anything stupid | 我就 我就只是不想让你去做那些蠢事 |
[34:14] | like going after Miguel or Hector. | 例如去找米格尔和赫克托耳 |
[34:16] | What do you wanna talk about? | 你想说什么 |
[34:17] | You wanna fucking talk now? | 你他妈还想说什么 |
[34:19] | Do you wanna fucking talk to me now, huh? | 你现在还想对我说什么 嗯 |
[34:21] | – Talk to me, you fucking pussy. – Geez, I’m sorry! | – 快说啊 混蛋东西 – 哎 我错了 |
[34:24] | You were the one who’s supposed to fucking look after her. | 你他妈的说你会照顾好她的 |
[34:28] | You were the one… you were the one | 你说的 你说的 |
[34:30] | – that was supposed to look after her, huh? – I’m sorry for Mo. | – 会照顾好她的 – 对莫的事我很抱歉 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry… and for your little girl. | 对你的 以及你的女儿 我也觉得很抱歉 |
[34:36] | Kid, no, no, no. | 小子 得了吧 得了吧 |
[34:37] | Get the fuck out of my house. | 你他妈的离我家远点 |
[34:39] | Get the fuck out of my house! | 从我家滚 |
[34:40] | Get the fuck out! Get the fuck out! | 赶紧滚 滚 |
[34:45] | Ain’t fuckin’ nothing needin’ nothing, man. | 我他妈什么都不需要 |
[34:47] | No good fucking piece of shit. | 都是些混蛋玩意儿 |
[35:22] | Hector! | 赫克托耳 |
[35:24] | Hector ain’t here. Who is it? | 赫克托耳不在 你是谁 |
[35:27] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[35:28] | Who is it? ! | 你是谁 |
[35:30] | I’m looking for Hector. I got some money for him. | 我找赫克托耳 我要给他钱 |
[35:34] | I said move! | 我说了走开 |
[35:36] | You… you can give it to me. | 你 你可以给我 |
[35:38] | No, I need to g… I need to give it to him. | 不 我要 我要给他 |
[35:44] | Uh, hold… hold on. | 呃 等 等等 |
[35:53] | Hector ain’t here. | 赫克托耳不在 |
[35:55] | Where is he? Is he out with Miguel? | 他在哪 和米格尔出去了吗 |
[35:57] | I don’t know. You think he tells me shit? | 我不知道 你觉得他会告诉我吗 |
[36:00] | Yo, you gonna give me money or not? | 哟 你到底给不给我钱 |
[36:03] | – You got a hit? – You his wife? | – 你有白粉吗 – 你是他老婆 |
[36:06] | I don’t have to be. | 我可以不是 |
[36:07] | Not today. | 至少今天可以不是 |
[36:10] | That ain’t money. | 这不是钱 |
[36:11] | Yo, you got a hit? | 哎 有粉吗 |
[36:13] | Where the fuck is he? | 他妈的到底在哪 |
[36:15] | – Hmm? – Man… | – 嗯?- 大哥 |
[36:20] | I got kids, man. | 我有孩子啊 |
[36:21] | Come on, baby. | 过来 宝贝儿 |
[36:23] | Come on. | 过来 |
[36:23] | What are you doing? Are you fucking crazy? | 你要干嘛 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[36:26] | Mommy’s got you. | 妈妈在这 |
[36:28] | I’ve got kids. | 我可是有孩子的啊 |
[36:30] | Shit. | 妈蛋 |
[36:32] | Hey, I need a hit, though. | 嗨 不过我要来点粉 |
[36:34] | Yo, you got a hit? | 你有吗 |
[36:35] | Hey. Hey! | 嗨 嗨 |
[36:38] | I’m fucking talking to you! | 我他妈在跟你说话呢 |
[36:40] | Where the fuck you going? ! | 你他妈要去哪 |
[36:45] | Fuck… | 妈的 |
[37:05] | They’re all gonna keep you | 他们会让你头顶 |
[37:07] | in that “Billy the Great” bubble, you know? | 伟大的比利这个光环 你明白吗 |
[37:08] | Billy! Billy! Billy! | 比利 比利 比利 |
[37:11] | Billy “The Great”… Hope! | 伟大的比利·霍普 |
[37:17] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[37:26] | Hey, listen, Billy… | 嗨 听着比利 |
[37:28] | you’ve got a lot of money going out. | 你最近支出很大 |
[37:31] | You know, with the mortgage | 你知道 有贷款 |
[37:32] | and your friend Gabe’s legal fees | 还有你朋友加布的诉讼费 |
[37:34] | and all your taxes are due, | 你所有的税款都到期啦 |
[37:36] | including your property taxes. | 包括你的财产税在内 |
[37:38] | Uh, it’s, uh, starting to add up. | 呃 这些一直在涨 |
[37:40] | Um, a lot of these are overdue. | 呃 很多都逾期了 |
[37:42] | Months, in fact. | 事实上 过期好几个月了 |
[37:44] | So… pay them. | 那就 还啊 |
[37:47] | – With what? – With my fucking money, Simon. | – 用什么还 – 用我的钱啊 西蒙 |
[37:50] | That’s why I’m here, Billy. | 这就是我来这里的原因啊比利 |
[37:51] | The money, it’s drying up. | 钱都要花光了 |
[37:53] | Look, you gotta see what’s happening here. | 你要看清楚现实啊 |
[37:56] | Um, you need to cut back. | 呃 你得节约点了 |
[37:57] | I mean, they’ve already taken two of the cars. | 意思是 这些已经要你卖两辆车才够了 |
[37:59] | – What’s it about, man? – It… it’s real simple. | – 什么意思啊 – 这 这很容易理解啊 |
[38:03] | What’s it about, you… you taking my money? | 怎么回事 你拿了我的钱吗 |
[38:05] | What? | 什么 |
[38:07] | – You stealing from me, Simon? – No. | – 你在偷我的钱吗 西蒙 – 当然没有 |
[38:11] | I’m… I’m just here to help out. | 我 我是来帮你的 |
[38:13] | – I can take care of this if you want me to. – Please. | – 如果你愿意 就让我来处理吧 – 拜托啦 |
[38:16] | This is fine. | 没事的 |
[38:16] | – You can give me that and… – Okay. | – 你把那个留给我吧 – 好 |
[38:18] | You can leave this with me. | 把它们留下 |
[38:19] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[38:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:26] | Billy, I just want to say I’m really sorry. | 比利我就想说我对于所发生的这一切 |
[38:28] | About everything. | 真得深表遗憾 |
[38:34] | Hey, look, Billy. | 听着 比利 |
[38:35] | You need this. | 你需要这个 |
[38:37] | This solves all your problems. | 这能解决你所有的问题 |
[38:39] | – What is that? – It’s the contract. | – 这是什么 – 合同 |
[38:41] | To fight Turay. Look, I’m not gonna pretend | 和图雷的比赛 我不会假装 |
[38:44] | I… I know the pain you’re going through. | 我能明白你所承受的痛苦 |
[38:46] | But I do know for you to get through it, | 但我的确知道 知道你该怎么克服它 |
[38:48] | you’re gonna have to get back in that ring. | 你得重回拳击场 |
[38:49] | No, Mo doesn’t want me to sign that. | 不 莫不想让我签那个 |
[38:51] | No, Mo didn’t want you to sign it then. | 不 当时 莫不想让你签 |
[38:52] | Now she would want you to actually sign the contract. | 但现在 她肯定会同意让你签 |
[38:55] | Why you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[38:56] | Billy, every time I seen you fight, | 比利每次我看你比赛 |
[38:58] | you climb in there alone. | 你独自上场 |
[39:00] | Every time you bled, you bled your blood. | 每次你都血流满面 浑身是伤 |
[39:02] | When you sat down on that stool and it felt like death | 每次你坐在凳子上的时候 都让人感觉你就要死了 |
[39:04] | and you thought you couldn’t get up, but you got up? | 你自己都以为要站不起来了 但结果呢 |
[39:06] | You did that. | 你都站起来了 |
[39:08] | You need to get back to that. | 你要重振威风 |
[39:12] | You want Leila to grow up the way you grew up? | 难道你想让蕾拉像你那样长大吗 |
[39:14] | You want her in the streets? | 你想让她流落街头吗 |
[39:17] | It’s a three-fight deal, Billy. | 比利这是一个三场拳击的协议 |
[39:19] | Got to get back to doing what we do, man. | 我们必须回到正轨 兄弟 |
[39:22] | When you’re in the ring, you’re gonna feel different. I’m telling you. | 我保证 当你站在场上的时候 你会感觉如同新生 |
[39:26] | It’s not about contracts, right? | 这不是合同的事 对吧 |
[39:30] | It’s about family. | 这是关乎家人的事 |
[39:31] | I don’t know what I’d do without you, man. | 没了你 我都不知道自己能做什么 |
[39:33] | You ain’t gotta worry about that, man. | 那个不用你担心 伙计 |
[39:50] | Nobody would’ve expected Kalil Turay | 没人料到卡利尔·图雷 |
[39:52] | 图雷 VS 霍普 世界轻量级 拳王争霸赛 八周以后 | |
[39:53] | to have his way throughout the fight against Billy Hope. | 竟然能和比利·霍普从头战到尾 |
[39:58] | Billy, put them goddamn hands up now! | 比利举起你那该死的手 |
[40:01] | Hope fighting in the wake | 霍普才经历了妻子的意外死亡 |
[40:02] | – of his wife’s unexpected death. – Get off that rope! | – 就参加拳击 – 离开围绳 |
[40:04] | No aggression… | 放弃进攻 |
[40:06] | simply a will to continue taking punishment… | 只是为了继续惩罚自己 |
[40:09] | Get off them goddamn ropes! | 让他们远离那该死的围绳 |
[40:10] | …and to allow Turay | 并让图雷 |
[40:12] | to pound him with both fists | 用他的双拳 |
[40:14] | to the body and the head. | 击打自己的头部和身体 |
[40:16] | Ending it, now! | 动手吧 快 |
[40:18] | But it’s been a bloodletting from the first bell onward. | 但从一开场 这就是场血腥的战斗 |
[40:25] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[40:25] | Hope finally gets in a right hand. | 霍普终于挥出了一次右拳 |
[40:29] | Those have been few and far between. | 对今天这场比赛来说 |
[40:31] | – By and large, – Control your fighter! | – 这可是不多见的情况 – 管好你的拳击手 |
[40:33] | It was a beat-down by Kalil Turay, who appears to have scored | 在之前 卡利尔·图雷一直统治了整场比赛 |
[40:38] | an upset victory over Billy Hope | 似乎已经快要击败了比利·霍普 |
[40:41] | and perhaps has put the finishing touches | 这或许会给霍普伟大的职业生涯 |
[40:44] | on Hope’s great career. | 画上一个句号 |
[40:46] | Focus, you hear me? Huh? Billy, listen to me, man. | 集中注意力 听到了吗 啊 比利听我说 |
[40:49] | I’m not gonna watch this. | 这不是我想要的 |
[40:50] | I’m not gonna watch this happen to you, man. | 我不能看到这种事发生在你身上 |
[40:51] | I’m not gonna watch this happen to us. | 我们不能接受这样的事情 |
[40:53] | Billy, if you don’t show me something here, | 比利如果你不好好表现一下 |
[40:54] | I’m gonna call it. That’s it. You hear me? | 我就要求终止比赛了 就结束了 你听到了吗 |
[40:56] | We’re done. Wake up, champ. | 我们受够了 醒醒啊 拳王 |
[40:58] | Don’t call it, man. No, don’t call it. | 不要终止比赛 不 别这样 |
[41:01] | What the fuck are we doing here, huh? | 我们他妈的在这儿干什么 |
[41:02] | I gotta end this shit, Billy. | 比利我必须得结束这鬼事儿 |
[41:04] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[41:05] | I’m not gonna watch this shit happen to you, man, all right? | 我看不下去了 兄弟 知道吗 |
[41:08] | Remember when we were done, | 记得我们之前打过的比赛吗 |
[41:09] | when we were done, you used to fight? | 那时你是怎么打的 |
[41:11] | Like, get up, get up. Let’s go. | 就像那样 站起来 起来 去吧 |
[41:13] | Come on, champ. Let’s go. | 振作起来 拳王 上 |
[41:17] | He keep looking out the ring for Maureen. | 他一直往场外看寻找莫琳 |
[41:19] | He’s losing his fucking mind, bro. | 他妈的在走神 |
[41:22] | Seconds out. | 时间到 |
[41:24] | This guy is done. | 这家伙已经玩完了 |
[41:25] | He’s not the champ anymore. Finish him. | 他再也不是拳王了 击败他吧 |
[41:27] | Hands up. Fight back. Focus. Come on. | 举起手 反击 集中精神 加油 |
[41:30] | Corner ready? | 科尔内 你准备好了吗 |
[41:59] | Get the damn hands up, Billy! Now! | 比利举起手来 快 |
[42:10] | Oh, man! | 哦 好家伙 |
[42:20] | Billy Hope has refused to compete here tonight. | 今晚 比利·霍普已经放弃了比赛 |
[42:23] | …fuck you! | 操 |
[42:26] | Another giant shot from Turay | 图雷又一记重拳 |
[42:29] | and the referee is gonna stop it. | 裁判员要宣布停止了 |
[42:30] | – It’s gonna be the end of that. – It’s over. | – 要结束了 – 结束了 |
[42:32] | No, don’t call it. No, don’t call it. | 不 不要结束 别结束 |
[42:34] | – That’s it, it’s over. – No…! | – 就这样了 结束了 – 不 |
[42:35] | And Hope headbutts the referee! | 霍普用头撞翻了裁判员 |
[42:40] | A horrible moment as a final postscript | 这个夜晚对比利·霍普来说已经够糟了 |
[42:43] | to what has been a horrible night for Billy Hope, | 而这个结尾更是雪上加霜 |
[42:47] | and a career which produced so many thrills… | 这位曾给大家带来无数惊喜 |
[42:50] | – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! – …and so much joyous glory, | – 对不起 对不起 – 和无上光荣的选手 |
[42:52] | appears to have ended ignominiously here tonight. | 今夜以如此不名誉的方式在此黯然退场 |
[43:17] | Eli? | 艾力 |
[43:24] | Eli? | 艾力 |
[43:27] | Is Jordan here? | 乔丹在吗 |
[43:41] | Is anybody still here? | 还有人在吗 |
[43:49] | You headbutt a referee, man. | 伙计 你用头撞翻了裁判员 |
[43:50] | What the fuck kind of shit was that, man? | 那是什么鬼情况 兄弟 |
[43:51] | Broke his nose. Shattered his motherfucking cheekbone. | 撞断了他的鼻梁 还撞碎了了他妈的颧骨 |
[43:56] | What got into you, man? | 你是怎么回事 |
[43:58] | We did the biggest deal that we ever did, Billy, | 比利我们做了有史以来最大的一单 |
[44:00] | and you fucked it off, man. | 而你全搞砸了 |
[44:02] | It’ll be a year before your suspension is up for review, | 你将会被禁赛一年 |
[44:05] | which means zero income. The fine for the assault on the referee | 也就是说这一年没有收入 而袭击裁判的罚款金额 |
[44:08] | will be in the six figures. He’s suing you | 将会高达六位数 此外他还会以 |
[44:10] | for lost wages and emotional trauma. | 工资损失和精神创伤罪名起诉你 |
[44:12] | They’re freezing all your bank accounts immediately, | 你的银行账户很快就会被冻结了 |
[44:14] | and to top that off the networks are suing us for breach of contract, man. | 最要命的是媒体控告我们违反合约 |
[44:19] | Listen… | 听着 |
[44:21] | you’re gonna have to sell the house to cover the debt. | 你必须把房子卖掉来还债 |
[44:23] | No, I don’t wanna sell the house, man. I’m not selling the house. | 不 我不想卖房子 我不卖房子 |
[44:27] | – That’s Leila’s home. – You don’t have a choice, Billy. | – 那是蕾拉的家 – 比利你没得选择 |
[44:29] | If you don’t, it’s gonna get repossessed anyway. | 即使你不卖 它终究还是会被收回的 |
[44:32] | – This is some serious shit. – No, no, no. | – 现在情况很严峻 – 不 不 不 |
[44:34] | I’ll just train with Eli | 我会和艾力一起训练 |
[44:35] | and then we’ll get ready for the next fight. | 为下一场拳击做好准备 |
[44:38] | I’m not even sure trainers will take you on right now. | 我不确定现在还有没有教练愿意带你你 |
[44:41] | What? I don’t need another trainer. I can just use… | 什么 我不需要换教练 我只需要 |
[44:42] | ElI’s working with another fighter. | 艾力跟另一个拳击手合作了 |
[44:44] | – Who? Who is he? Who is he? – Miguel Escobar. | – 谁 是谁 谁 – 米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔 |
[44:49] | – Are you working with him, too? – Yeah. | – 你也跟他合作吗 – 嗯 |
[44:51] | Billy, you know if it makes money, it makes sense. | 比利你知道只有挣钱才是王道 |
[44:55] | – Oh, you… – It’s just business, Billy. | – 哦 你 – 比利那只是生意 |
[44:59] | I know you miss Maureen. I miss Maureen, too, man. | 我知道你很想莫琳 我也想她 |
[45:02] | Shit, if she was here, she’d be disgusted with you, man. | 真是的 要是她在这里 肯定会瞧不起你 |
[45:04] | We need you to pull yourself together. You need help, Billy. | 你得振作起来 比利你需要帮助 |
[45:07] | Don’t talk about my wife that way. | 不准那样说我妻子 |
[45:13] | I fucking quit. Fuck you. | 我他妈的不干了 操 |
[45:15] | Can’t do this anymore, Billy. | 比利你不能再这样 |
[45:16] | Fuck outta my way. | 滚开 |
[45:19] | Scatter like roaches. | 真是树倒猢狲散 |
[45:23] | Y’all follow him, make sure he don’t break no shit on the way out. | 跟着他出去 别让他捅什么娄子 |
[45:31] | Just a bunch of roaches. | 都是一群蟑螂 |
[45:32] | Now I fuckin’ wrote you off. | 我现在就拉黑你 |
[46:23] | Baby, let’s go home. Let’s go home. | 亲爱的 我们回家 回家 |
[46:26] | – Let it go. – Baby, baby, stop it… stop… | – 算了 – 亲爱的 宝贝 别这样 别 |
[47:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:20] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[47:26] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[47:28] | Dad! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[47:30] | Daddy, what happened? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[47:32] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[47:34] | Somebody help me! Somebody! | 有人吗 帮帮我 |
[47:37] | Mr. Hope, what did you take, sir? | 霍普先生 你服用了什么药 先生 |
[47:39] | What did you take, Mr. Hope? What’d you take? | 你服用了什么药 霍普先生 你服用了什么药 |
[47:43] | What kind of medicine, Mr. Hope? What did you take? | 霍普先生 什么药 你服用了什么药 |
[47:46] | Mr. Hope? What did you take, sir? | 霍普先生 你服用了什么药 先生 |
[47:48] | Leila… Where’s my baby? | 蕾拉我的宝贝女儿呢 |
[47:51] | Your daughter’s fine. She’s the one who called 911. You were in an accident. | 你女儿很好 是她打的911 你出了车祸 |
[47:54] | – There’s people looking after her. – Leila? | – 有人在照顾她 – 蕾拉 |
[47:56] | No, no, no. No, no. She needs me. | 不 不 不 不 不 她需要我 |
[47:59] | We found you with a loaded weapon, Mr. Hope, | 霍普先生 我们发现 在有未成年人在场的情况下 |
[48:02] | under the influence, with a minor present. | 你随身携带上膛的手枪 并且酒驾 |
[48:04] | Where’s my baby? Leila? | 我的女儿呢 蕾拉 |
[48:07] | – Where’s Leila? – I gotta get outta here. | – 蕾拉在哪儿 – 我要出去 |
[48:09] | Your daughter’s with Child Services. | 你女儿在儿童保护协会那里 |
[48:10] | They’re looking after her right now. | 他们在照看她 |
[48:12] | – No, no, no, no… – Everything’s okay. | – 不 不要 不 – 她一切安好 |
[48:13] | No, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[48:15] | – They’re looking after her. – We just lost the IV. | – 他们在照顾她 – 点滴掉了 |
[48:17] | – Get him down. Get his legs. – No, no, no, no! | – 让他躺下 摁住他的腿 – 不 不 不 不要 |
[48:19] | – No! – You got him? | – 不 – 摁住了吗 |
[48:20] | Lay back for me, Mr. Hope. You’re gonna be just fine. | 躺下来 霍普先生 你很快就会好的 |
[48:23] | – No! – Come on, just breathe. | – 不 – 冷静下来 深呼吸 |
[48:28] | – Lay back. Everything’s all right. – Breathe. | – 躺下来 没事儿的 – 呼吸 |
[48:29] | Just… just chill out for a second. | 冷静一点儿 |
[48:32] | You’re gonna be okay, Mr. Hope. | 霍普先生 你会好起来的 |
[48:33] | Just take a deep breath for me. | 深呼吸 |
[48:35] | Gonna be fine, all right? | 没事的 知道吗 |
[48:38] | Gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[48:41] | You’re gonna be fine, Mr. Hope. | 霍普先生 你没事的 |
[48:42] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[48:47] | Maureen… no… | 莫琳 不 |
[48:49] | no… I was… | 不 我当时 |
[48:59] | Maureen… | 莫琳 |
[49:12] | Okay, he wants his copies. I’ll provide that. | 他想要他的复印件 我会交给他的 |
[49:16] | I promise. By day’s end. | 我保证 今天就会给 |
[49:18] | – If it’s okay with you. – All right. | – 如果你方便的话 – 好 |
[49:19] | What about the, uh… this evidence? | 嗯 证据怎么办 |
[49:23] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[49:24] | – Baby! – Sit down, Mr. Hope. | – 宝贝 – 霍普先生 坐下 |
[49:28] | I just want to hug my dad. | 我只是想抱我的爸爸 |
[49:29] | Mr. Korman, get your client, please. | 科曼先生 请管好你的委托人 |
[49:31] | Sit down. Sit down, Billy. | 比利坐下 坐下 |
[49:33] | Thank you. We’re ready to begin. | 谢谢 现在开始 |
[49:35] | The matter this morning is provisional custody | 今天早上的案件 |
[49:38] | of Leila Rae Hope, a minor… | 是讨论未成年人 蕾拉·蕾·霍普的临时监护权 |
[49:40] | When can I get her out? | 我什么时候能带她出去 |
[49:41] | – Don’t interrupt, Mr. Hope. | 霍普先生 请不要扰乱庭审 |
[49:43] | The child has no other family, is that right? | 这个孩子没有其他的家人 是吗 |
[49:46] | Uh, no, Your Honor. Uh, both my client | 没有 法官大人 |
[49:49] | and his wife came up through the system. | 我的客户和他的妻子都已被排除在外 |
[49:51] | I see. So that’s why | 好的 所以 |
[49:53] | these circumstances are a little bit more painful for you. | 现在的情况会让你有点痛苦 |
[49:56] | I want my daughter back. I’m her father. | 我要我的女儿 我是他的父亲 |
[49:59] | Unfortunately, that’s not enough. | 很抱歉 这是不够的 |
[50:02] | This court is aware of the tragedy | 霍普先生 法庭明白 |
[50:04] | your family has suffered, Mr. Hope. | 你的家庭遭遇的不幸 |
[50:07] | Nonetheless, you have chosen | 然而 在你监护你女儿的时候 |
[50:11] | to demonstrate alarming and dangerous behaviors, | 你却做出了一系列 |
[50:12] | while having custody of your daughter. | 让人震惊的危险行为 |
[50:14] | Loaded weapons, alcohol, violence… | 上膛的手枪 嗜酒 暴力 |
[50:18] | Mr. Hope will follow a case plan that the court has designed. | 霍普先生将服从法院安排的计划 |
[50:22] | Said plan will include individual counseling, | 该计划包括个别咨询 |
[50:25] | as well as sobriety and anger management classes. | 以及学习保持冷静 控制愤怒的课程 |
[50:29] | And I order said child remanded into the care of the Family Services, | 我宣布孩子将被送往家庭服务处 |
[50:33] | until which time the father can demonstrate | 直到父亲能够表现出 |
[50:35] | the abilities to perform duties of a responsible parent. | 足够的能力来承担其应有的责任 |
[50:38] | – What? – Parties back in 30 days | – 什么 – 三十天后 |
[50:40] | – 30 days? ! – …for a progress hearing. | – 三十天 – 将重新进行听证会 |
[50:42] | What the fuck does that mean? 30 days? | 那是他妈什么意思 三十天 |
[50:44] | – Watch your language. – 30 days is bullshit, man. | – 请注意你的措辞 – 三十天真是鬼扯 |
[50:47] | – That’s bullshit! – I will find you in contempt. | – 鬼扯 – 我会判你蔑视法庭 |
[50:48] | Please, please, I don’t want to… | 拜托 求你了 我不想 |
[50:50] | – I’m sorry, Your Honor. – My last warning. | – 对不起 法官大人 – 最后一次警告 |
[50:52] | I don’t want to. Please, Daddy! | 我不想去 求你了 爸爸 |
[50:54] | – Billy! Come on! Billy! – Take the child out, please. | – 比利比利- 请把孩子带出去 |
[50:56] | Please, I want to stay with you! | 求你了 我想跟你一起 |
[50:57] | Let me just give my daughter a hug! | 请让我抱一下女儿 |
[51:00] | No, no, no… | 不 不要 不要 |
[51:03] | Daddy! Please! | 爸爸 拜托 |
[51:04] | – He wants to see his daughter! – Please, Dad… | – 他想见他的女儿 – 求你了 爸爸 |
[51:06] | – Daddy! – That’s not necessary. | – 爸爸 – 真没必要搞成这个样子 |
[51:09] | No! I want to live with you! | 不 我想和你住一起 |
[51:11] | Please! | 求你了 |
[51:13] | – Get down there. – Daddy! Daddy! | – 趴下 – 爸爸 爸爸 |
[51:15] | Mr. Hope, that’s enough. | 霍普先生 够了 |
[51:17] | I will hold you in contempt. | 你因蔑视法庭被拘留 |
[51:45] | Everything goes to auction. | 所有东西都要拿去拍卖 |
[51:53] | Hey, Evan, help me out with this, will you? | 嘿 埃文 帮我拿一下这个 行吗 |
[51:55] | That’ll go inside the truck, towards the back. | 那个要装到卡车里 这面朝后 |
[52:02] | – Auction’s tomorrow. – No, it’s all going to auction. | – 拍卖会在明天举行 – 不 全部都要拿去拍卖 |
[52:05] | Sorry, champ. | 很抱歉 拳王 |
[53:03] | Yeah, it’s just a house, yeah? | 嗯 只是栋房子罢了 对吧 |
[53:08] | Hey, yo, thanks for, uh… thanks for taking me. | 嘿 谢谢 谢谢你来接我 |
[53:13] | No, Billy. | 没事 比利 |
[53:14] | You know, I… I can’t really pay you right now. | 那个 我 我现在没有能力付你钱 |
[53:17] | Well, fuck you. | 去你的 |
[53:20] | No, I don’t want to get paid. | 不用 不用给钱 |
[53:23] | No, I was never here for money, you know that. | 不 我从来都不是为了钱 你懂的 |
[53:27] | Never. | 从来都不是 |
[53:28] | Hey, yo. | 嘿 |
[53:29] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[53:34] | I’m sorry, Billy. | 比利我为你感到难过 |
[53:36] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 没事 |
[53:45] | – This the place? – Yeah. | – 就是这儿 – 嗯 |
[53:47] | You, uh, you want me to come with you? | 你 想让我和你一起进去吗 |
[53:49] | No, man, no, no. | 不用了 兄弟 没事 |
[53:51] | I got to do this alone. | 我得自己来做这件事 |
[53:58] | – It’s yours. – No, man, I’m not taking that shit. | – 这是你的 – 不 我不要这鬼玩意儿 |
[54:01] | – I’m re-gifting it. – I’m not taking that shit. | – 我把它送还给你 – 不 我可不要那玩意儿 |
[54:03] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[54:05] | So, you stay safe, | 那 你保重 |
[54:06] | – all right? – Yeah, you, too. | – 知道吗 – 嗯 你也是 |
[54:15] | Call me if you need anything. | 你有什么需要的话就给我打电话 |
[54:17] | Yeah, all right, I will. | 嗯 好 我会的 |
[54:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[54:26] | – I’ll be around! – Hey, yo, Jon Jon, | – 需要的时候找我 – 嘿 唷 乔乔 |
[54:28] | go say hi to Mikey and Gabe, all right? | 替我问米奇和加布好 好嘛 |
[54:30] | – You got it. – Hey. | – 没问题 – 嘿 |
[55:21] | – That’s Billy Hope. – For real? | – 那是比利·霍普- 真的吗 |
[55:23] | I didn’t know Billy Hope… | 我不认识比利·霍普 |
[55:26] | Boo! That’s it. Good work. | 嘣 就到这里 干得好 |
[55:30] | Hey, Hoppy, I want you on the ropes. | 嘿 霍皮 你去练习倒在围绳上 |
[55:33] | I already did that shit. | 我已经练过了这个鬼玩意儿了 |
[55:35] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[55:39] | Give me 50. | 去做五十个 |
[55:41] | – Hey, T? – Yes? | – 嘿 T – 咋了 |
[55:42] | You work with him on one of those mitts? | 你和他一起用过那些手套了吗 |
[55:45] | Yo, T. | 呦 T |
[55:46] | That’s Billy Hope over there. | 比利·霍普在那儿 |
[55:50] | Ramone, let’s go! | 雷蒙 走吧 |
[56:09] | You Tick Wills? | 你是狄克·威尔斯吗 |
[56:11] | So, what brings Billy Hope… | 是什么风把比利·霍普 |
[56:13] | into my gym? | 吹到我的了健身房呢 |
[56:14] | I’m looking for a… you know, a place to train. | 我在找地方 嗯 训练 |
[56:20] | And, you know, | 你知道 |
[56:20] | I don’t know, may-maybe a… | 我不知道 或许 |
[56:23] | trainer? | 再找个教练 |
[56:26] | I don’t train pro fighters anymore. | 我不再训练职业拳击手了 |
[56:28] | Well, currently, I am not a pro fighter. | 现在 我不是职业拳击手了 |
[56:31] | Do you think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[56:37] | Does it say in there that they took my kid away from me? | 报纸上说他们带走我的孩子了吗 |
[56:42] | – Yeah, it does. – It’s been… it’s been | – 嗯 说了 – 这一切 |
[56:45] | kind of… like a whole mess. | 都是一团糟 |
[56:49] | I was, I… I… I, I… I remember that NI… | 我还 我 我 我记得 |
[56:51] | that Night Train fight, you know what I mean, and I remember… | 那场和奈特·特雷恩打的比赛 你知道 我是说 |
[56:54] | I remember that… that, you know… | 我记得 |
[56:57] | that was one hell of a fight, you know? | 那场比赛非常艰苦 你懂的 |
[56:59] | You’re one hell of a coach, you know, and, uh… | 而你则是个厉害的教练 |
[57:02] | man, he won that fight. | 好家伙 他赢了那场拳击 |
[57:04] | Excuse me, but if I remember correctly… | 抱歉 但如果我没记错的话 |
[57:05] | And I do remember… You won the fight. | 我记得很清楚 是你赢了那场拳击 |
[57:09] | You got the decision. Don’t you remember? | 你取得了胜利 你不记得了吗 |
[57:11] | Yeah, I won that fight. I think Jordan Mains paid it off. | 对 我赢了那场拳击 我觉得是乔丹·梅因斯出钱买的 |
[57:13] | – Anyway, y… – Jordan Mains paid them off? | – 总之 你 – 乔丹·梅因斯出钱买的 |
[57:15] | Yeah, look, I don’t know, man. It’s the fight game, you know? | 嗯 听着 我不太清楚 只是拳击游戏 懂吗 |
[57:19] | How you gonna come in here and say something like that? | 你怎么能走进来对我说这些 |
[57:20] | I’m just saying that’s why I’m here. | 我只是在说明我到这儿的原因 |
[57:23] | Night Train was the only fighter that beat me. | 奈特·特雷恩是唯一击败过我的拳击手 |
[57:26] | I know you were his trainer, and… | 我知道你曾是他的教练 |
[57:29] | I don’t know how you… how you train, but… | 我不知道你的训练方式 但是 |
[57:32] | – So that’s why I’m here. – See, the thing is, | – 所以我来这儿了 – 看 问题是 |
[57:34] | you couldn’t handle the rules here, man. | 你无法遵守这里的规定 |
[57:36] | I can handle the rules, man, I’ll handle the rules. | 我可以遵守规定 我会遵守规定的 |
[57:38] | Believe me, I grew up in the system. I can handle the rules. | 相信我 我在寄养家庭长大 我会遵守规定的 |
[57:41] | You saw that funny little kid | 你看到那个可笑的孩子 |
[57:42] | had to do 50 push-ups for swearing? | 因为说脏话要做五十个引体向上了吗 |
[57:45] | – Yeah. – That’s one of the rules here. | – 嗯 – 那就是这里的规定之一 |
[57:47] | No drinking, no drugs, | 不准喝酒 不准吸毒 |
[57:48] | no playing around, no being late, none of that. | 不准打闹 不准迟到 那些统统都不行 |
[57:51] | No problems, you know what I’m saying? I don’t need that here. | 没问题 你知道我在说什么 在这儿我不允许那些 |
[57:53] | It’s my job to protect these kids. | 保护这些孩子是我的工作 |
[57:54] | I’m here to train them so they can grow up | 我训练他们 让他们成为真正的男人 |
[57:57] | to be men. You ready to work? | 准备好开工了吗 |
[57:59] | – Yeah, yeah. I’m ready to work. – ‘Cause the thing is, | – 好了 好了 我准备好开工了 – 因为 |
[58:01] | you’re not gonna be able to throw a punch, | 在我允许之前 |
[58:03] | in or out of the ring, until I tell you to. | 你不能在任何地方出拳 |
[58:04] | – Yeah, fuck it, I’m in. – No swearing. | – 嗯 靠 可以 – 不准说脏话 |
[58:06] | Did I tell you no swearing? | 我跟你说过不准说脏话了吗 |
[58:08] | Did I tell you no swearing? | 我跟你说过了吗 |
[58:09] | No, no, no, I… yeah, yeah, yeah. | 不 不 不是 嗯 嗯 嗯 |
[58:10] | Yeah, no swearing. | 嗯 不准说脏话 |
[58:12] | Boxing is not about this; boxing’s about this. | 拳击不是靠拳头 而是靠脑子 |
[58:15] | Boxing is like a chess game. | 拳击就像下象棋 |
[58:17] | Yeah, all right, fuck, let’s… uh, yes. | 嗯 好吧 操 我们 额 嗯 |
[58:19] | Uh, not, uh, fu… not fuck. Yes. | 额 不是 不是操 嗯 |
[58:21] | Whoa. Are you on drugs? | 哇哦 你是在吸毒吗 |
[58:25] | Are you intoxicated? | 你有毒瘾 |
[58:26] | I’m good, man. I’m… I’m straight. | 我没事 我不吸毒 |
[58:33] | Did you see this? | 你看到这了吗 |
[58:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[58:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[58:40] | I also need a job. Yeah, I need to… | 我也需要一份工作 我需要 |
[58:43] | I need to prove to the court that I can hold a job. | 我要向法院证明我能找一份工作 |
[58:53] | I got a… | 我有个 |
[58:55] | a night man who just had a stroke, | 我有个上夜班的工人 他中风生病了 |
[58:58] | and he was cleaning this whole place up. | 他以前打扫这整个地方 |
[59:00] | You could do that, you can get your fees, | 你可以顶替他 有工资 |
[59:02] | and you can make yourself a little check. | 而且你可以检测一下自己 |
[59:04] | Wow, you want me to clean your fuckin’ toilets? | 喔 你想让我去扫你的臭厕所 |
[59:07] | Just to clean the place. | 只是打扫卫生 |
[59:08] | I’m supposed to clean up | 你要我收拾这些小屁孩的烂摊子 |
[59:11] | after these punks here? Is that what you think of me? | 在你眼里 我就这么点儿价值吗 |
[59:12] | – But you need a job. – Yo, come on, man, | – 但你需要工作 – 唷 得了 |
[59:14] | I’m not gonna clean your fuckin’ toilets. Come on. | 我才不会扫你的臭厕所 |
[59:18] | Do you need a job or not? | 你到底需不需要一份工作 |
[59:21] | Nah, fuck this. Nah. | 不 操 不需要 |
[59:32] | And rent… First day of the month. | 租金 要在每个月的第一天交 |
[59:35] | Where’s the light? | 灯在哪儿 |
[59:37] | – First day, one of the month. – Okay. | – 每个月的第一天 – 好的 |
[59:39] | Okay, you pay rent? Huh? | 嗯 你付租金了吗 |
[59:41] | – Yeah. – Down this way. | – 付了 – 这边 |
[59:49] | Three keys… This work, the other… | 三把钥匙 这个有用 另一个 |
[1:00:11] | I never thought I’d see | 比利我从来没想到 |
[1:00:12] | one of these places again, Billy. | 我会再到这种地方来 |
[1:00:16] | All right, man. | 好吧 |
[1:00:19] | Hey, tell Leila hi for me. | 替我向蕾拉问好 |
[1:00:21] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[1:00:22] | My name is, uh, Billy Hope. | 我是 比利·霍普 |
[1:00:24] | Um, Leila… I’m here to, I’m here to see my daughter. | 额 蕾拉我来这儿 我来这儿见我的女儿 |
[1:00:30] | All right, so the court is requiring | 好的 法院要求 |
[1:00:32] | drug screening twice a week? | 你每周要有两次药物筛选 |
[1:00:34] | And hair samples once a month, right? | 每月一次头发样本检测 对吗 |
[1:00:37] | If you fail or miss one, then I have to report it. | 如果你漏掉一次或有一次没通过 我就得记录下来 |
[1:00:41] | When can I see Leila? | 我什么时候能见蕾拉 |
[1:00:43] | Once we go through this form. | 等我们填完这张表后 |
[1:00:46] | What is your current address? | 你现在的地址是什么 |
[1:00:49] | I’m staying at the Tassler right now. | 我现在在塔斯勒 |
[1:00:51] | I’m staying there till I can find, | 我会一直待在那儿 |
[1:00:52] | you know, a better… better place to stay. | 直到找到一个更好的 更好的地方 |
[1:00:55] | – You know, find a place of my own. – Mm-hmm. | – 找到一个我自己的地方 – 嗯哼 |
[1:00:57] | And have you secured employment yet? | 你现在有工作吗 |
[1:00:59] | – Yeah. – Where? | – 有 – 在哪里 |
[1:01:01] | – A gy… at the gym. – The gym? | – 一个 一个健身房 – 健身房 |
[1:01:05] | Wills Gym on 156th Street. | 156号街上的威尔斯健身房 |
[1:01:08] | And who gave you that employment? | 谁给你的工作? |
[1:01:10] | I got it myself. | 我自己找的 |
[1:01:12] | But who gave you the job? | 我是说谁雇了你? |
[1:01:14] | – The owner of the gym. – And his name is? | – 健身房的老板 – 他叫什么? |
[1:01:19] | Tick Wills. | 狄克·威尔斯 |
[1:01:21] | Does Tick Wills have a number I could call? | 有狄克·威尔斯的电话号码吗? |
[1:01:23] | I don’t know. I don’t have a phone. | 我不知道 我连电话都没有 |
[1:01:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:25] | How much you get paid? | 你的薪水是多少? |
[1:01:29] | We haven’t discussed that just yet. | 我们还没有谈到这个 |
[1:01:31] | So you haven’t started the job yet? | 这么说你还没开始上班? |
[1:01:35] | – Hmm? – You haven’t started the job yet? | – 什么?- 你还没有开始上班是吗? |
[1:01:36] | No, you just… you-you just asked | 不 你刚刚 你刚刚是问 |
[1:01:38] | – if I secured… it… – Yeah. | – 我是否找到 工作 – 是的 |
[1:01:40] | And I tol… I secured it. | 我说 我已经找到工作了 |
[1:01:43] | Have you taken drugs or anything with alcohol today? | 你今天是嗑药了还是喝高了? |
[1:01:44] | No. I haven’t slept very well, though. No. | 不 不 没有 我只是没睡好 |
[1:01:47] | You on any form of medication? | 你还有在进行什么药物治疗吗? |
[1:01:48] | I took some Advil. | 我只是服了点艾德维尔 |
[1:01:50] | You’re gonna write that down? | 这个你都要记下来吗? |
[1:01:52] | – Mm-hmm. – “He took some Advil. | – 嗯 – “他吃了些艾德维尔 |
[1:01:55] | He can’t see his kid.” | “所以他不能见他的孩子” |
[1:01:57] | These are the questions on the form. | 这些都是例行规定的问题 |
[1:01:59] | That’s just the protocol that we have to go through. | 都是必须要这么走个程序 |
[1:02:01] | – Go after the test. – But I’m asking you, | – 过了测试才行是吧 – 但我现在问你这些 |
[1:02:03] | because we’re about to see Leila, | 是因为我们马上就要见到蕾拉 |
[1:02:05] | so I want to know what kind of shape you’re in. | 在此之前我想知道你是处于一种怎样的状态 |
[1:02:11] | I’m a fuckin’ mess. | 我糟的一塌糊涂 |
[1:02:15] | When can I see my daughter? | 我什么时候才能见我女儿? |
[1:02:17] | And you think I should let you | 你觉得在你一团糟的时候 |
[1:02:18] | see your daughter when you’re a fuckin’ mess? | 我应该让你去见你女儿吗? |
[1:02:24] | If I see my daughter, I’ll feel a lot better, all right? | 如果见到我女儿 我会感觉好很多的 好吗? |
[1:02:27] | Will she feel a lot better? | 她也会觉得好很多吗? |
[1:02:28] | – Yes. – Do you feel | – 是的 – 你觉得 |
[1:02:30] | in a fit state to see your daughter today? | 今天见你女儿合适吗? |
[1:02:33] | You want to help me? Is that what you want to do? | 你是愿意帮我吗?那是你想做的吗? |
[1:02:35] | – You want to help me? – I want to help Leila. | – 你是愿意帮我吗?- 我是想要帮助蕾拉 |
[1:02:39] | That’s my first priority. | 她是我优先考虑的对象 |
[1:02:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:02:48] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:02:54] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:02:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:03:02] | Can you give us a second? | 能让我们单独呆会儿吗? |
[1:03:04] | Leila, would you be comfortable with that? | 蕾拉那样对你没问题吗? |
[1:03:06] | – If I stand right over there? – Sure. | – 我就站在那边 – 可以 |
[1:03:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:03:13] | I’m just over here. | 我就在那边 |
[1:03:19] | What’s wrong, baby? | 你怎么了 宝贝? |
[1:03:21] | Did somebody touch you? | 是有人碰你了吗? |
[1:03:22] | – Somebody hurt you? – No… | – 有人打你了吗?- 没有 |
[1:03:24] | – They put a hand on you? – No. | – 他们是不是打你了?- 没有 |
[1:03:25] | They put a hand on you, baby? You can tell me. | 他们打你了是不是 宝贝?你跟我说实话 |
[1:03:28] | – Mm-mm. – Leila… | – 不是 – 蕾拉 |
[1:03:31] | You talk to me? | 你跟我说句话好吗? |
[1:03:33] | There’s nothing to say. | 我没什么想说的 |
[1:03:35] | You fucked up. | 你全都搞砸了 |
[1:03:36] | Don’t use that language with me. | 你不能那么和我说话 |
[1:03:39] | Or what? You gonna punish me or something? | 不然呢?你是要惩罚我还是怎么样? |
[1:03:42] | Look, I know that you’re mad at me right now… | 我知道你现在还在生我的气 |
[1:03:44] | You don’t know anything! | 你什么都不知道 |
[1:03:46] | – Hey, hey. Hey, wait, wait… – Can I go outside now? | – 嘿 宝贝 等等 等会 – 我能离开这了吗? |
[1:03:48] | Yes, you can. | 可以 |
[1:03:50] | – Yes, you can. – Leila… | – 你可以 – 蕾拉 |
[1:03:51] | – just talk to me. – Come on, Talia, let’s go. | – 我只想和你说说话 – 我们走吧 塔莉娅 |
[1:03:53] | Come on, we got a couple minutes, baby. | 别这样 宝贝 我们再聊一会儿吧 |
[1:03:55] | Is that your dad? | 那是你爸爸? |
[1:03:56] | I don’t know anymore. | 我也不知道了 |
[1:04:00] | Leila, will you come… Leila, will you come back? | 蕾拉你能不能回 蕾拉你回来好吗? |
[1:04:16] | What you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[1:04:19] | Could I buy you a beer? | 我能请你喝一杯吗? |
[1:04:22] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[1:04:29] | I’ll take that job. | 那份工作我会做 |
[1:05:04] | Step forward… Step forward… | 上前一步 上前一步 |
[1:05:07] | Step back. Step back. | 后退一步 后退一步 |
[1:05:09] | Relax, relax, relax, relax. | 放松 放松 放松 放松 |
[1:05:11] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[1:05:13] | To the right. | 右移一步 |
[1:05:15] | To the left. | 左移一步 |
[1:05:17] | Don’t cross your hands. | 手不要交叉 |
[1:05:19] | Step forward… Step back. | 上前一步 后退一步 |
[1:05:23] | – Step back. – Can I get that for you, champ? | – 后退一步 – 要我帮你吗 冠军? |
[1:05:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:05:37] | – Hoppy. – What’s that from? | – 霍皮 – 有什么寓意吗? |
[1:05:41] | My mom liked bunnies, so… | 我妈妈喜欢小兔子 所以 |
[1:05:45] | she named me Hoppy. | 她就给我起了这名 |
[1:05:46] | Man, to think that… | 我从没想过 |
[1:05:48] | Billy “The Great” would walk in here. | “了不起的比利” 会来到这里 |
[1:05:50] | Just trying to get some work here, you know? | 我只是想找点活干 |
[1:05:53] | Oh, yeah, sure thing. | 噢 是的 当然 |
[1:05:56] | Can I get a picture with you later? | 我一会能和你照张相吗? |
[1:05:58] | Yeah, if you finish tying my… tying my shit… | 可以 等你帮我 绑 绑完这破玩意儿 |
[1:06:00] | Oh. I can’t say “shit.” | 噢 我不能说破玩意儿 |
[1:06:05] | Step forward. You’re being too hard on yourself, son. | 上前一步 孩子 你对自己要求太严了 |
[1:06:09] | You can’t learn everything in one day. | 你不可能把所有的东西在一天之内学会 |
[1:06:10] | – Hear me? – Yes, sir. | – 听见了吗?- 是的 教练 |
[1:06:14] | All right? | 好了吗? |
[1:06:15] | All right? | 好了吗? |
[1:06:22] | Mr. Hope? | 霍普先生? |
[1:06:24] | Can I speak to you for a moment, please? | 我能跟你谈一下吗? |
[1:06:26] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:30] | Yo, is Leila all right? | 喂 蕾拉还好吗? |
[1:06:34] | Where’s Leila? | 蕾拉在哪? |
[1:06:38] | Uh, she doesn’t want to see you today. | 呃 她今天不想见你 |
[1:06:41] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[1:06:43] | She doesn’t want to see you today. | 她今天不想见你 |
[1:06:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:06:50] | But I think we’re gonna have to give her some space | 但我觉得我们应该给她点空间 |
[1:06:53] | and respect her wishes. | 尊重她的意愿 |
[1:06:57] | She said… she-she said that? | 她说 她亲口那么说的吗? |
[1:07:00] | Yes, she did. | 是的 她说的 |
[1:07:07] | last night’s fight, Magic Escobar | 昨晚的比赛 神奇的埃斯科瓦尔 |
[1:07:10] | defeated Kalil Turay | 在第四轮击倒了对手卡利尔·图雷 |
[1:07:11] | by knockout in the fourth round. | 赢得了最后的胜利 |
[1:07:13] | An incredible knockout, and Turay did not recover. | 那惊人的制胜一击使图雷一直没有恢复过来 |
[1:07:17] | Miguel is now the new WBC Light Heavyweight Champion | 米格尔成为了新的WBC轻量级世界总冠军 |
[1:07:20] | of the World, a title once held by… | 曾经获此殊荣的是 |
[1:07:28] | Come on, marry me? | 来吧 嫁给我吧? |
[1:07:30] | Okay, how about… let me check my schedule. | 好吧 不如 我先去确认一下我的行程 |
[1:07:33] | I’ll get back to you. | 再来答复你 |
[1:07:34] | Hold my hand? | 牵着我的手? |
[1:07:36] | – I’ll be waiting for you. – Uh-huh. | – 我会一直等你 – 恩 好啊 |
[1:07:40] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 哥们儿 |
[1:07:42] | Thought you said you didn’t drink. | 你说过你不喝酒的 |
[1:07:44] | What, you think a man can’t pick up a new habit? | 怎么 我一大老爷们不能有点新爱好吗? |
[1:07:46] | What are you doing here, man? | 你在这干什么呢? |
[1:07:48] | Seriously, this is my spot. | 认真的说 这里就是我的地盘 |
[1:07:50] | Can I get a wa… a water? | 能给我一杯水 水吗? |
[1:07:51] | Drinking’s a solitary sport. | 喝酒是单打独斗的项目 |
[1:07:54] | It’s a solitary one. | 是单打独斗 |
[1:07:56] | I’m just trying to… | 我只想 |
[1:07:58] | I’m just trying to connect here, man. | 老兄 我只是想要在这找点归属感 |
[1:08:00] | – I just… – I just didn’t want to go home. | – 我只是 – 我就是不想回家 |
[1:08:03] | 300 square feet of… | 不想面对那300坪 |
[1:08:06] | nothing, you know? | 却空无一物的房子 你明白吗? |
[1:08:11] | You got plans? | 你有什么计划吗? |
[1:08:14] | Uh, um, what you mean by that? | 呃 嗯 你那么说什么意思? |
[1:08:16] | You know what you’re gonna do with all this training | 你如此迫切地想要训练 |
[1:08:17] | that you think you so desperately need? | 对你有什么用呢? |
[1:08:19] | What you gonna do with it? | 你到底要怎么样呢? |
[1:08:21] | I’m gonna fight, and then I’m gonna get my kid back. | 我要打比赛 然后我要把我女儿接回来 |
[1:08:23] | Then you’re gonna end up right back here? | 然后最终你就又再回到这里? |
[1:08:25] | – What are you saying? – What do you think got you here? | – 你什么意思?- 你觉得是什么让你沦落至此? |
[1:08:29] | Um, fuck… some scumbag killed my wife. | 嗯 该死的 几个人渣弄死了我老婆 |
[1:08:32] | What do you think you did… to be sitting here? | 你觉得你做了些什么 才会沦落至此? |
[1:08:38] | Why… | 为什么 |
[1:08:39] | – did your wife get killed? – Look, man, | – 你妻子被人杀了吗?- 哥们 我想说 |
[1:08:41] | all due respect, you know, | 我没别的意思 |
[1:08:43] | I haven’t really gotten much sleep, man. | 只是最近我真的没怎么睡 |
[1:08:45] | – What are you try to ask me… – What happened? | – 你问的那些我 – 到底发生了什么? |
[1:08:46] | I don’t fucking… I just told you… | 该死的我不 我只能说 |
[1:08:47] | What did you do? ! | 你做了什么? |
[1:08:49] | Why you keep asking me that question? | 你为什么一直问我这个问题? |
[1:08:50] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么? |
[1:08:52] | – What happened? – I just told you what happened. | – 发生了什么?- 我刚已经说了发生了什么 |
[1:08:55] | – Why? – I can’t tell you why. What do you mean, why? | – 为什么?- 我不知道为什么 你一直问为什么是什么意思? |
[1:08:59] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:09:00] | You can’t even hear the question. | 你都听不明白我问题 |
[1:09:02] | Why are you laughing? What, is this funny to you? | 你笑什么?怎么 这对你来说好笑吗? |
[1:09:05] | Is that fucking funny to you? | 你丫觉得这好笑是吗? |
[1:09:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔 噢 噢 |
[1:09:08] | Piece of shit. Fuck you. | 混账 去你的 |
[1:09:10] | You see that? That’s what this… | 你知道了吗?这就是 |
[1:09:11] | that’s why you here. | 这就是你为什么沦落至此 |
[1:09:13] | That’s why you here. | 这就是原因 |
[1:09:14] | – It’s all good, Tick? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 没事吗 狄克?- 是的 我没事 |
[1:09:23] | Yo, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[1:09:25] | – Hey, don’t bring that shit back in here. – I’m sorry. | – 嗨 别把你的臭脾气带来这 – 我很抱歉 |
[1:09:27] | That’s okay. We don’t need… | 没关系 我们不需要 |
[1:09:30] | Nobody wants your money. | 没人要你赔钱 |
[1:09:36] | What do you want, man? | 你到底想怎么样 老兄? |
[1:09:38] | I never really had any plans, all right? | 我真的从来没有想过什么计划 好吧 |
[1:09:40] | My wife always made the plans for me. | 我老婆以前总是会帮我把一切安排妥当 |
[1:09:43] | And my daughter… | 我女儿 |
[1:09:46] | – Right. – Doesn’t even want to see me right now. | – 好吧 – 她现在根本不想见我 |
[1:09:54] | And I feel like I broke her heart. | 我觉得我伤透了她的心 |
[1:10:04] | Little kid, man, she’s a little girl. | 小孩子嘛 哥们 她还是个小姑娘 |
[1:10:07] | She’s trying to take care of herself. | 她只是想试着自己照顾自己 |
[1:10:11] | She lost her mother, too. | 她也失去了妈妈 |
[1:10:17] | Even if she hates you, | 就算她要讨厌你 |
[1:10:19] | you got to let her hate you, | 你也只能让她讨厌 |
[1:10:21] | so she can feel better about it, she can get better. | 那样她能好过些 她就会好起来 |
[1:10:23] | This ain’t about how you feel. | 不管你的感受如何 |
[1:10:26] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[1:10:28] | you got to let her go through her thing | 你得让她自己调节她的情绪 |
[1:10:31] | and not think that thing is your thing. | 而不是一直想着那是你的事情 |
[1:10:40] | Then you can deal | 这样你才能应对 |
[1:10:42] | with life, like that stuff. | 生活 还有其他的事情 |
[1:10:45] | Life… | 生活 |
[1:10:48] | boxing, whatever you want. | 拳击 或是其他你想的事情 |
[1:11:26] | Hey, come on. Come here, Hoppy. | 嘿 过来 这 霍皮 |
[1:11:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走一个 |
[1:11:29] | Ready? Jab. | 准备好了吗?击打 |
[1:11:31] | Jab. | 击打 |
[1:11:32] | Slow it down. Jab. | 放慢速度 击打 |
[1:11:34] | Yeah, make it accurate. | 对 要打准 |
[1:11:36] | No pows, power, pop… | 没有力量 力 |
[1:11:37] | No power, no power yet. | 力量还不够 |
[1:11:42] | What, what, what, what? | 怎么了怎么了怎么了? |
[1:11:43] | What, what, what, what, what? Jab. | 怎么 怎么 怎么?击打 |
[1:11:46] | There you go. That’s… Bam! | 这就对了 那就 打到了 |
[1:11:58] | Um… She… | 呃 她 |
[1:12:00] | I don’t wanna know… Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 我不想听 是 是 是 |
[1:12:01] | I know. Um… | 我知道 呃 |
[1:12:03] | She used to sleep with this. | 她以前抱着这个睡 |
[1:12:04] | Would you give that to her? | 你能帮我给她吗? |
[1:12:06] | – Make sure she gets that? – Yeah. | – 你一定帮我带给她好吗?- 好的 |
[1:12:08] | I will. | 我一定会的 |
[1:12:10] | Tell her I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[1:12:27] | We start tomorrow. | 我们明天开始 |
[1:12:29] | What, like training? | 什么 你说训练吗? |
[1:12:30] | No, baking cookies. | 不 烤饼干 |
[1:12:34] | I’m going to the bar. | 我现在要去酒吧 |
[1:12:36] | I do not want to see you there. | 我不想在那见着你 |
[1:12:38] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:12:43] | A’ight. | 这灯 |
[1:12:46] | Shining so bright. | 真是闪亮 |
[1:12:50] | The way you fight… | 你打拳的方式 |
[1:12:52] | anger’s your biggest tool. | 愤怒是你最强大的助力 |
[1:12:56] | Fighting angry, that drains you | 但是愤怒地打拳 会加速 |
[1:12:58] | twice as fast. | 你的体力消耗 |
[1:13:04] | The other guy… in the ring is your enemy, | 拳击场上是另一个人是你的敌人 |
[1:13:06] | but if all you trying to do is kill him, | 但如果你只想着干倒他 |
[1:13:10] | then you expose yourself. | 你就会暴露你自己 |
[1:13:12] | You leave yourself vulnerable. | 让你自己也容易受到攻击 |
[1:13:14] | Got to protect yourself. | 你需要保护自己 |
[1:13:16] | Make his mistakes… be his destruction. | 然后抓住对方犯错误的时候 一击制胜 |
[1:13:20] | Right now, you got two weapons: | 现在 你有两把武器 |
[1:13:22] | a shotgun and a grenade. | 一杆猎枪和一枚炸弹 |
[1:13:25] | All power, no precision. | 只有力量 没有准度 |
[1:13:29] | I want you to use your other arsenal. | 我希望你能调动起你的其他武器 |
[1:13:30] | There you go, tap. | 像这样 轻击 |
[1:13:32] | Tap, tap, tap, tap. | 轻击 轻击 轻击 轻击 |
[1:13:37] | There you go. | 做的很好 |
[1:13:39] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[1:13:40] | Yeah… one, two, yeah. | 对的 一 二 对 |
[1:13:41] | – Pow, pow, yeah. – Pow, pow, yeah. | – 啪 啪 对 – 啪 啪 对 |
[1:13:45] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[1:13:47] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 你要这么做 |
[1:13:50] | This is the wall, right here. | 假设这是堵墙 就在这 |
[1:13:52] | My back’s against the wall. | 我背对着墙 |
[1:13:54] | It’s part of the wall. Blocking my chin. | 这是墙的一部分 锁住我的下巴 |
[1:13:58] | Huh? Shielding yourself. | 明白吗?隐藏保护自己 |
[1:14:00] | A block, anything that comes that way. | 一个掩护 不管别人怎么攻击 |
[1:14:02] | You’re right here, step and slide forward, | 你站在这里 这样向前滑步 |
[1:14:05] | roll… | 然后转过来 |
[1:14:07] | just step and slide. | 继续进一步 然后滑步 |
[1:14:09] | Forward, roll. | 向前 然后转 |
[1:14:11] | This is the angle, this is the angle. | 保持这里的角度 还有这里的角度 |
[1:14:14] | All right? | 知道了吗? |
[1:14:15] | Let’s do it real slow. | 我们慢慢来 |
[1:14:16] | Take your time. Let’s do it. | 不急 来试一试 |
[1:14:21] | My-my wife would’ve liked you. | 我老婆要是在会很喜欢你 |
[1:14:24] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[1:14:27] | Let’s do this, all right? | 我们试试看 好吗? |
[1:14:28] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[1:14:39] | Good, looking good. | 很好 看起来不错 |
[1:14:40] | Good, good. | 对 很好 |
[1:14:42] | Good. Slide it. | 很好 滑过去 |
[1:14:43] | Yeah, I hear it now. | 对 你掌握到了 |
[1:14:45] | Slide it. | 滑过去 |
[1:14:47] | Oh, yeah, I hear it now. | 噢 对 你掌握到了 |
[1:14:49] | Step… step… | 走 走 |
[1:14:52] | Who that is? | 那是谁? |
[1:14:54] | See who that is… There you go, aah! | 睁眼看清那是谁 对的 就是这样 |
[1:14:56] | That’s it. Jab. | 像这样 击打 |
[1:14:57] | Who that hate? | 那个讨厌鬼是谁? |
[1:14:58] | Who that hate? Who that hate? | 那个讨厌鬼是谁?那个讨厌鬼是谁? |
[1:15:00] | Who that hate? | 那个讨厌鬼是谁? |
[1:15:02] | Who that hate? Who that hate? | 那个讨厌鬼是谁?那个讨厌鬼是谁? |
[1:15:03] | Drop your hands, Don’t even worry about punching right now. | 手放下 现在想都不要想着进攻 |
[1:15:06] | Just back against the wall. Okay? You’re doing good. | 只想着靠着墙站着 好吗?你做的很好 |
[1:15:08] | You’re doing good, all right? | 你已经做的很棒了 知道吗? |
[1:15:10] | Back. See my back? Okay. | 背靠 看到我后背了吗 行吗? |
[1:15:13] | Yeah, keep the back against the wall. | 对 让后背贴着墙 |
[1:15:15] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗? |
[1:15:16] | Remember to slide. | 记得滑步 |
[1:15:18] | Keep making him miss… | 继续让他出空拳 |
[1:15:19] | Keep making him miss. | 继续让他出空拳 |
[1:15:21] | I’m gonna introduce you to something | 我要教你一样你以前不懂的 |
[1:15:23] | that you never knew before called defense. | 叫防御的东西 |
[1:15:27] | – Hey, Ramone? – Yes, Coach? | – 嘿 雷蒙?- 是的 教练 |
[1:15:28] | – Come over here. – I have defense. | – 过来这边 – 我有防御 |
[1:15:31] | Stop punches with your face… That’s not defense. | 用脸去接拳头 那可不是防御 |
[1:15:34] | – I want you to spar with him. – All right. | – 我想让你和他来一场 – 好的 |
[1:15:36] | – T! Glove him up. – Like, spar with him? | – T 给他带上手套 – 真的打吗? |
[1:15:39] | Don’t worry. He’s not gonna be hitting anything. | 别紧张 他不会打你的 |
[1:15:41] | Wait, he’s not gonna be hitting | 等等 你说他不要打我 |
[1:15:42] | anything or I’m not gonna be hitting anything? | 还是我不要打他? |
[1:15:43] | You’re not gonna hit nothing. You work on your defense. | 你不会什么都打不着 你得用防御 |
[1:15:47] | Like, don’t hit anything? Like with my glove? | 意思是 不能出拳击打?就像带着拳套 |
[1:15:49] | Don’t touch him with your gloves. Just block. | 不能用你的拳套攻击他 只能防守住 |
[1:15:55] | Hey, champ. | 嘿 冠军小哥 |
[1:15:58] | Move your feet, move your feet. | 脚动起来 脚要动起来 |
[1:16:00] | Come on, champ. You got to turn your body when you block. | 快 冠军小哥 你防守攻击时身体得跟着转 |
[1:16:02] | – You’re just covering up. – Pivot out, pivot out. | – 你这样只是挡住了脸 – 转身 转身 |
[1:16:06] | Step out, step out. | 退一步 退一步 |
[1:16:08] | Get some distance so you can move your head. | 保持点距离 你的头部才能动起来 |
[1:16:10] | Don’t just stand in front of him. Use your feet. | 别只是站在他面前挨打 脚步动一动 |
[1:16:12] | Get off the rope. | 别贴着边 |
[1:16:17] | Come on, champ. | 来来 冠军 |
[1:16:18] | Let’s see you move. | 让我们看看你的步伐 |
[1:16:22] | It’s like fighting a fucking gnat! | 这简直像在跟只烦死人的虫子做斗争 |
[1:16:23] | Taking you out like a boss, motherfucker. | 搞定你简直易如反掌 狗娘养的 |
[1:16:26] | I heard that. | 我可听见了 |
[1:16:27] | And that’s 50 for swearing. | 骂人的话这还是轻的呢 |
[1:16:37] | How you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[1:16:41] | – Hey, Leila. – Hey, Talia. | – 你好 蕾拉- 你好 塔莉娅 |
[1:16:47] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:16:56] | Lei, what happened to your glasses, baby? | 蕾 你的眼镜去哪了 宝贝? |
[1:16:58] | They’re not cool. | 戴眼镜不好看 |
[1:17:01] | Quiz me. | 帮我听写单词 |
[1:17:03] | I may need the definitions, too. | 可能也需要告诉我定义 |
[1:17:12] | – Dismantle. – Dismantle. | – 拆散 – 拆散 |
[1:17:15] | D- I- S- D- I- S- | |
[1:17:16] | M- A- N- T- L- E M- A- N- T- L- E. | |
[1:17:19] | You’re so smart. | 你真聪明 |
[1:17:27] | – Hopelessness. – Hopelessness. | – 绝望 – 绝望 |
[1:17:29] | H- O- P- E- L- E- S- S- N- E- S- S H- O- P- E- L- E- S- S- N- E- S- S. | |
[1:17:34] | – Gra… gra… – That’s all. | – Gra gra – 可以了 |
[1:17:47] | Although I see there has been progress, | 虽然我明白你这段时间境况有所好转 |
[1:17:50] | unfortunately, Mr. Hope, legal custody of the child shall remain | 但很遗憾 霍普先生 在下一次评估之前 |
[1:17:53] | with Family Services until further evaluation. | 你女儿的法定监护权依然归属家庭事务部 |
[1:17:57] | Court mandates that your anger management program | 法庭强制判决你的情绪管理课程需要再继续三十天 |
[1:18:00] | continue for another 30 days, | 而你对女儿的探视 |
[1:18:02] | and visitation will still be supervised. | 仍需持续三十天在相关部门的监督下进行 |
[1:18:05] | 30? Another 30, another 30 days? | 三十天?还要再三十 还要再等三十天? |
[1:18:07] | Yes, Mr. Hope. | 是的 霍普先生 |
[1:18:12] | You’re free to go. | 你可以离席了 |
[1:18:21] | It’s too early for this. | 现在喝这个太早了 |
[1:18:29] | Just a sip. | 就抿一口好了 |
[1:18:34] | What were you doing there in the courtroom today? | 你今天去法庭做什么? |
[1:18:37] | Take care of some parking tickets. | 处理一些停车的罚单 |
[1:18:39] | You don’t have a car. | 你又没有车 |
[1:18:41] | Jaywalking. | 违规过马路了 |
[1:18:46] | You all right? How’s your eye? | 你还好吗?你眼睛怎么样了? |
[1:18:48] | Yeah. | 恩 没事 |
[1:18:50] | – How’s your eye? – Now you’re being smart. | – 你眼睛怎么样了?- 你小子还抖机灵了 |
[1:18:53] | No, seriously, what’s up with your eye? What is that? | 不 说真的 你眼睛怎么变成这样的?发生了什么事? |
[1:18:55] | Evil blue-eyed devil just took it from me. | 有个蓝眼睛的坏家伙把它夺走了 |
[1:18:59] | You know, the thing with you is that, like, | 你知道 你的事儿吧就像是 |
[1:19:00] | sometimes one eye is, like, cloudy, right? | 有时候一只眼睛看东西模模糊糊的 对吧? |
[1:19:03] | And the other one is, like, sunny. | 另一只就很 敞亮 |
[1:19:05] | Like, cloudy, sunny, cloudy, sunny. | 就会 模糊 敞亮 模糊 敞亮 |
[1:19:06] | Close one eye, it’s cloudy. | 闭上一只眼睛 很模糊 |
[1:19:07] | Close the other eye, it’s sunny. | 闭上另一只 很敞亮 |
[1:19:09] | I was fighting Buster Quigley. | 我曾经和巴斯特·奎格利打过比赛 |
[1:19:11] | Buster Quigley was a nothing fighter. | 巴斯特·奎格利还是个默默无名的拳击手 |
[1:19:13] | We were in the middle of a match, | 比赛中段的时候 |
[1:19:14] | and I was crushing him, knocking him to the ground. | 我压制了他 把他打倒在地 |
[1:19:17] | Out of nowhere, he hit me. | 然后不知怎么的 他突然反击 |
[1:19:19] | Bam. With a right hand. | 嘭地一下 右拳就上来了 |
[1:19:21] | I went down, | 我眼前一黑 |
[1:19:22] | my eye went dark. | 应声倒下 |
[1:19:26] | Doc told me I could never fight again. | 医生说我再也不能打拳击比赛了 |
[1:19:29] | That’s too bad. | 真是太糟了 |
[1:19:31] | It was tough today in court. | 今天你在法庭上挺艰难的 |
[1:19:33] | With your kid. Sorry about that. | 为了你女儿 对此我很抱歉 |
[1:19:35] | She doesn’t want to see me, anyway, so… | 反正她也不想看到我 所以 |
[1:19:40] | Don’t give up on your kid. | 千万别放弃你自己的孩子 |
[1:19:42] | Hey… that story even true or is that… | 嘿 那个故事不管是不是真的都 |
[1:19:47] | – It’s a fake eye. – Yeah? | – 这是只假眼 – 是吗? |
[1:19:48] | HMO screwed up, sent me the wrong color. | 卫生维护组织搞砸了 把错的颜色寄给了我 |
[1:19:52] | It’s too much of a hassle to get them to… | 要让他们把颜色改正回来 |
[1:19:55] | give it back. | 太麻烦了 |
[1:19:56] | I like that blue-eyed devil story better. | 我更喜欢那个蓝眼恶魔的故事 |
[1:20:01] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[1:20:10] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[1:20:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:20:19] | – Give me that. – Yeah. | – 把那个给我 – 好 |
[1:20:20] | Yo, thanks, Hop. | 嘿 谢谢 霍皮 |
[1:20:21] | Be right back, Hop. | 我马上回来 霍皮 |
[1:20:26] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:20:27] | Lou, uh, is working with Keith “The Buzz Saw” Brady. | 卢 呃 他和”电锯”凯斯·布雷迪一起合作 |
[1:20:30] | Light heavyweight kid, won the Golden Gloves. | 轻量级里赢了金手套的那个 |
[1:20:32] | Yeah, yeah, I know him, yeah. | 对 对 我知道他 |
[1:20:33] | They’re working at Freddy’s gym, | 他们在弗莱迪的健身房工作 |
[1:20:35] | and they’re doing this, uh, charity event | 而且他们在筹备这个 呃 |
[1:20:37] | for wounded veterans. | 帮助受伤退伍老兵的慈善活动 |
[1:20:39] | And they want to know if you want to go eight rounds, | 他们想知道你愿不愿意参加这个活动 |
[1:20:42] | with Brady, for the cause. | 和布雷迪一起打八回合比赛 |
[1:20:43] | Yeah, we think that you’d bring in a lot of people, big crowd. | 对 我们觉得你能招来很多人 一大群观众 |
[1:20:46] | Raise a lot of money. It’s your opportunity if you want it, Billy. | 筹集到很多钱 如果你想去的话 这就是你的机会 比利 |
[1:20:49] | You don’t need a license to fight for a charity, so… | 慈善拳击赛不需要执照 所以 |
[1:20:53] | Good seeing you, Tick. | 很高兴见到你 狄克 |
[1:20:54] | – Let me know. – Yeah. | – 想好告诉我 – 好 |
[1:20:55] | – Nice meeting you, Billy. – All right. | – 很高兴见到你 比利- 我也是 |
[1:21:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:21:04] | It’s got one condition. | 只有一个条件 |
[1:21:06] | Better do what we practiced here. | 最好按我们在这练习的方式来打 |
[1:21:09] | That’s all I ask. | 我只要求这些 |
[1:21:11] | It is kind of nice to be wanted, yeah? | 被找上门的感觉还不错 对吧? |
[1:21:16] | Hey, you know what? Um… | 嘿 你知道吗 呃 |
[1:21:18] | – Yo, I’m worried about Hoppy. – What you mean? | – 嘿 我很担心霍皮 – 什么意思? |
[1:21:21] | He’s been wearing the same set of clothes for the past two days. | 他已经两天没有换衣服了 |
[1:21:24] | He said something about his mom and dad getting in a fight last night, | 他说他父母昨晚吵架了 |
[1:21:27] | and then his dad went out after his mom left. | 然后他母亲离开后他父亲也出去了 |
[1:21:29] | – His mom left? – Yeah. | – 他母亲离开了?- 对 |
[1:21:37] | His mom having some struggles. | 他妈妈遇到了点困难 |
[1:21:39] | You should find out if he’s got a place to stay. | 你应该看看他有没有地方住 |
[1:21:40] | If he’s out on the street, then we can figure out | 如果他睡大街 那我们就想办法 |
[1:21:42] | where we can put him, what we need to do, all right? | 找个地方安置他 然后想想我们能做什么帮他 好吗? |
[1:21:44] | All right. | 好 |
[1:21:50] | “Kodug”? Is that a word? | “Kodug”?有这个词吗? |
[1:21:53] | I feel like I’ve heard someone say, like, kodug. | 我觉得我听过有人这么说 Kodug |
[1:21:54] | Or Kodug’s like a country or something like that. | 或者Kodug像是一个国家或什么的 |
[1:21:58] | Can we just get out of here? | 我们能赶紧离开这吗? |
[1:22:02] | Baby, the, um… | 宝贝 这个 |
[1:22:04] | the judge, um… | 法官 呃 |
[1:22:07] | said it’s gonna be another month. | 他说还要再一个月 |
[1:22:14] | I’m gonna fight again. | 我又要去打拳击了 |
[1:22:18] | – What? – I mean, it’s a charity thing, you know what I mean? | – 什么?- 我是说 这是个慈善活动 你知道我的意思吗? |
[1:22:21] | It’s not like a real, like a professional fight. | 不是那样真正的 职业的拳赛 |
[1:22:23] | You know, it’s an exhibition. | 其实就是在一个展览馆里 |
[1:22:25] | Um, but, um… | 嗯 但是 嗯 |
[1:22:28] | I’m gonna fight again. | 我又要去打拳赛了 |
[1:22:30] | – Can I go? – Now, you know Mommy | – 我能去吗?- 你知道 你妈妈 |
[1:22:32] | didn’t like you watching the fights. | 不喜欢让你看拳击 |
[1:22:34] | Well, somebody has to be there. | 可是总得有个人在现场吧 |
[1:22:36] | Yeah, baby, I’ll, I’ll, I’ll be okay. | 是啊 宝贝 我 我 我没事的 |
[1:22:38] | – But I want to go. – I don’t think I can work that out. | – 可是我想去 – 这我觉得我安排不了 |
[1:22:42] | Then…then you can’t do it. | 那 那你就不能去 |
[1:22:44] | Dad, you have to tell them you can’t do it. | 爸爸 你得告诉他们你不能去 |
[1:22:46] | Leila, I got, I got to do it. | 蕾拉我必须 我必须去 |
[1:22:47] | No, you can’t. I have to be there, Dad. | 不 不行 我必须到场 爸爸 |
[1:22:49] | Baby, I am trying to get you out, just… | 宝贝 我在努力带你离开这里 只是 |
[1:22:51] | – When? – Leila… | – 什么时候?- 蕾拉 |
[1:22:52] | – When? ! – Leila, I’m trying. | – 什么时候?- 蕾拉我在努力了 |
[1:22:55] | When? ! | 什么时候? |
[1:23:01] | You… | 你 |
[1:23:03] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[1:23:04] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[1:23:06] | Why can’t you just get me out of this place? ! | 为什么你就不能带我离开这里? |
[1:23:09] | – Leila… – Why are you not… | – 蕾拉 – 你为什么不 |
[1:23:10] | I can’t. I can’t right now. | 我做不到 我现在做不到 |
[1:23:12] | – Baby, please. – I don’t trust you! | – 宝贝 求你了 – 我不相信你 |
[1:23:14] | Just trust me. Come on, baby! | 相信我 别这样 亲爱的 |
[1:23:16] | You keep making promises, and you don’t mean them! | 你一直都在承诺 但你从来不兑现他们 |
[1:23:18] | – That’s not true. – Leila, just calm down. | – 那不是真的 – 蕾拉冷静下来 |
[1:23:20] | You should’ve been the one that was killed. | 你才是应该被杀死的那个 |
[1:23:21] | – You, not Mom! – It’s okay, it’s okay. | – 你 不是妈妈 – 没事了 没事了 |
[1:23:24] | – You! – Come with me. | – 你 – 跟我来 |
[1:23:25] | – Let’s calm down. – You! You! | – 冷静下来 – 你 你 |
[1:23:28] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[1:23:43] | 美国伤残老兵基金会 慈善拳击赛 | |
[1:23:53] | Ooh, that defense looking good, Billy! | 哦 漂亮的防守 比利 |
[1:24:04] | Nice! That’s the way to block! Way to block! | 漂亮 就是要这样守住 守住 |
[1:24:12] | Keep that distance, keep that distance. | 保持这个距离 保持这个距离 |
[1:24:17] | Jab, jab, jab, jab…! | 刺拳 刺拳 刺拳 刺拳 |
[1:24:18] | Good! | 好 |
[1:24:20] | Keep moving. | 继续动起来 |
[1:24:26] | – He could last another round. – You could be right. | – 他还能再打一轮 – 你可能说的对 |
[1:24:30] | Time! Time. | 时间到 时间到 |
[1:24:33] | To your corners. Corners. | 到你的场角去 去场角 |
[1:24:39] | Give me the towel, give me the towel. | 把毛巾给我 把毛巾给我 |
[1:24:42] | His jabs aren’t quitting. | 他的刺拳不会停的 |
[1:24:43] | Keep your hands up, ’cause you’re dropping your hands. | 继续举好你的拳头 你的手在下降 |
[1:24:45] | Just keep jabbing. Keep jabbing. | 就不停的出拳 不停的出拳 |
[1:24:47] | This round, this round… | 这个回合 这个回合 |
[1:24:48] | I need you to be a little more aggressive, okay? | 我需要你再咄咄逼人一点 好吗? |
[1:24:50] | Just for points, not for blood. | 只为得分 不为见血 |
[1:24:52] | Keep your calm. Tap, tap, tap. | 保持冷静 打 打 打 打 |
[1:24:57] | Seconds out. | 时间到了 |
[1:24:58] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们继续 我们继续 |
[1:25:04] | Go the distance. | 坚持到最后 |
[1:25:11] | Box! | 出击 |
[1:25:17] | Keep your head moving. | 头动起来 |
[1:25:19] | Move the body! Way to move the body! | 身子动起来 要动起来 |
[1:25:21] | There you go, there you go. | 就这样 就这样 |
[1:25:25] | That’s it! | 漂亮 |
[1:25:29] | – Keep jabbing! – Go! | – 继续出拳 – 上 |
[1:25:34] | There you go! | 就这样 |
[1:25:35] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[1:25:37] | Jab, jab, jab, jab! | 刺拳 刺拳 刺拳 刺拳 |
[1:25:41] | Keep moving! | 不要停下来 |
[1:25:44] | Just jab, just jab! | 出刺拳 刺拳 |
[1:26:00] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[1:26:01] | – Way to go! Way to go! – Damn! | – 好样的 好样的 – 该死的 |
[1:26:07] | Three! Four! | 三 四 |
[1:26:09] | Five! Six! | 五 六 |
[1:26:11] | Seven! | 七 |
[1:26:13] | – Eight! Nine! – Way to go, baby! | – 八 九 – 好样的 宝贝 |
[1:26:15] | Ten! | 十 |
[1:26:16] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[1:26:21] | Yeah, Billy! | 好啊 比利 |
[1:26:26] | All right, will you just tell her that I called | 好 能告诉她我打过电话吗? |
[1:26:28] | and that, uh, tell Leila I’m okay, | 还有 嗯 告诉蕾拉我没事 |
[1:26:30] | and Daddy won. | 而且爸爸赢了 |
[1:26:33] | Yeah, oh, thanks, yeah. | 对 哦谢谢 对 |
[1:26:36] | Yeah, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:26:40] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[1:26:41] | Beautiful fight, man. | 打得漂亮 兄弟 |
[1:26:45] | Beautiful fight, man. | 打得漂亮 兄弟 |
[1:26:47] | You looked great, like a whole ‘nother fighter. | 你看起来好极了 像完全变成了另一个拳手 |
[1:26:51] | Yeah, thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[1:26:53] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[1:26:59] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么? |
[1:27:00] | I came to see you, man. | 我是来看你的 兄弟 |
[1:27:02] | Well, you should be looking at Brady. | 哦 你应该去看布雷迪 |
[1:27:05] | You know me, I like to stick with the sure thing. | 你知道我的 我喜欢跟进有把握的事情 |
[1:27:08] | Congratulations on that title fight. | 那场冠军头衔争夺战 恭喜了 |
[1:27:10] | I heard Miguel didn’t have a hard time with Turay. | 我听说米格尔对付图雷没费什么劲 |
[1:27:13] | How’d you like to fight for that title? | 你想不想打那个冠军头衔赛? |
[1:27:15] | Yeah, cut the bullshit, all right? | 行了 就别胡扯了 好吗 |
[1:27:17] | Look, you needed some time off. | 听着 你那时需要休息一段时间 |
[1:27:19] | Now it’s time to get you back on top. | 现在是时候重返巅峰了 |
[1:27:21] | – What are you saying? – I got some friends down at the FAC. | – 你在说什么?- 我在委员会有些朋友 |
[1:27:24] | They owe me some favors. I think I can get you a early review, | 他们欠我些人情 我想能帮你安排一个提前审查 |
[1:27:27] | get your license back. | 拿回你的执照 |
[1:27:29] | The changes you’ve made in the past couple of months, | 你过去几个月来的变化 |
[1:27:31] | I think the changes speak for themselves. | 我觉得这些变化就说明了一切 |
[1:27:35] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么? |
[1:27:36] | Vegas, six weeks. | 拉斯维加斯 六个星期 |
[1:27:39] | It’s a big one. | 是个大买卖 |
[1:27:43] | Hey, Tick. | 嘿 狄克 |
[1:27:45] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[1:27:46] | You did a great job with your fighter. | 你把你的拳手训练的非常好 |
[1:27:48] | He works hard. | 他很刻苦 |
[1:27:49] | Coach, I’m gonna put this stuff in the van. | 教练 我去把这些东西拿去车里 |
[1:27:51] | – Yeah, thanks, Jon. – Yeah. | – 好 谢谢 乔恩 – 嗯 |
[1:27:53] | It’s a great opportunity, Billy. | 这是个好机会 比利 |
[1:27:56] | I’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[1:28:02] | What’s that about? | 你们都说些什么了? |
[1:28:03] | Title shot, Vegas, six weeks. | 冠军赛 拉斯维加斯 六个星期 |
[1:28:06] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:28:07] | Six weeks? | 六个星期? |
[1:28:10] | You know what that’s about, right? | 你知道那是怎么一回事 对吧? |
[1:28:11] | – Yeah. – He’s gonna sell it | – 对 – 他会炒作的 |
[1:28:13] | like it’s a-a revenge match around the murder of your wife. | 像什么一个 一个为了你妻子的死的复仇赛 |
[1:28:16] | Yeah, it’ll all be about Mo. | 是的 这会是全部关于莫琳的 |
[1:28:19] | You’re not considering it? | 你不会考虑接受吧? |
[1:28:21] | Yeah. | 我在考虑 |
[1:28:22] | I got to make some money, man. | 我必须挣点钱啊 兄弟 |
[1:28:26] | I can’t lose my girl. | 我不能失去我的女儿 |
[1:28:28] | This man right here… You fell down to the ground, | 就是那个男人 你倒在地上的时候 |
[1:28:30] | he just stepped right over you. | 他就那样从你身上踩过去 |
[1:28:32] | He fixes fights. | 他操纵比赛 |
[1:28:34] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[1:28:35] | Yeah, look, I’m not talking about him. | 是的 听着 我不是在说他的事 |
[1:28:37] | I’m talking about you. | 我想说说你的事 |
[1:28:38] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[1:28:40] | I can’t do this with you. | 这事我不帮你 |
[1:28:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:28:44] | I don’t train pro fighters. | 我不训练专业拳手 |
[1:28:46] | What, you’re saying to me that someone came in | 怎么 你是说如果有个人过来 |
[1:28:48] | and offered the boys a pro shot, you wouldn’t give it to them? | 给你的学生们一个职业比赛的机会 你会不给他们这个机会? |
[1:28:53] | All I need is the six weeks. | 我要的只有六个星期 |
[1:28:57] | I need six weeks. | 我需要六个星期 |
[1:28:59] | I’ll give you my everything. | 我会把我的一切都给你 |
[1:29:01] | You get my everything. | 我的一切都是你的 |
[1:29:03] | This is about my family. | 这是为了我的家人 |
[1:29:09] | I can’t lose my daughter. | 我不能失去我的女儿 |
[1:29:17] | Tick? | 狄克? |
[1:29:19] | I got nothing to say to you, man. | 我和你没什么可说的了 兄弟 |
[1:29:52] | Tick. | 狄克 |
[1:29:54] | Who’s winning? | 谁会赢呢? |
[1:30:05] | You know Hoppy died? | 你知道霍皮死了吗? |
[1:30:08] | What? | 什么? |
[1:30:10] | He tried to protect his mom, | 他想要保护他妈妈 |
[1:30:12] | and his dad shot him. | 他父亲开枪打了他 |
[1:30:14] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:30:42] | I should’ve known. | 我本该想到会这样的 |
[1:30:44] | When you told me that his mom left, | 当你告诉我他妈妈离开的时候 |
[1:30:46] | I should’ve known right then. | 我就该知道会这样的 |
[1:30:52] | I was supposed to be able to protect them, you know? | 我本应该要保护他们的 知道吗? |
[1:30:56] | These kids coming up in here, | 这些孩子们来到这里 |
[1:30:58] | I’m telling them a bunch of stuff that’s bullshit. | 我告诉他们许多大道理 那些都是胡扯 |
[1:31:01] | It’s bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[1:31:03] | “It’s gonna be all right.” | “一切都会好起来的” |
[1:31:05] | “You can control your destiny.” | “你能把握你自己的命运” |
[1:31:07] | “You could control this, you could control that.” | “你能把握这个 你能把握那个” |
[1:31:10] | You can’t control shit. | 你什么都把握不了 |
[1:31:12] | What the fuck, man? | 到底他妈的怎么了? |
[1:31:19] | The fuck? | 到底怎么了? |
[1:31:21] | What is this? | 这是什么啊? |
[1:31:24] | What kind of, what kind of shit is this? | 这是 这是哪门子狗屁啊? |
[1:31:31] | God must have some kind of plan | 上帝肯定有什么打算 |
[1:31:34] | to teach me | 要给我 |
[1:31:36] | some kind of lesson. | 什么教训 |
[1:31:38] | I just can’t figure out what it is. | 我就是搞不懂到底是什么教训 |
[1:31:49] | You know what Hoppy told me? | 你知道霍皮的事教会我什么吗? |
[1:31:53] | – Hmm? – “You’re a dream crusher.” | – 嗯?- “你是个梦想粉碎者” |
[1:31:58] | …it’s like, it’s like, when, uh, | 就像是 像是 呃 |
[1:32:00] | one of them, one of them-them games they play. | 那种 他们玩的一种 一种游戏 |
[1:32:04] | I- I’m the Dream Crusher. | 我 我是梦想粉碎者 |
[1:32:12] | That’s like, you know, | 就像是 你知道吗 |
[1:32:14] | crazy stuff, right? | 不着边际的东西 对吧? |
[1:32:19] | So maybe I’m supposed to learn how not to be a dream crusher. | 或许我该去学学怎样不去粉碎别人的梦想 |
[1:32:23] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我的意思吗? |
[1:32:24] | Why stop now? | 为什么现在要停下了? |
[1:32:30] | You think that you can, uh… | 你觉得你能 嗯 |
[1:32:34] | beat Magic? | 战胜魔术师吗? |
[1:32:35] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:38] | I can’t beat him. | 我打不赢他 |
[1:32:40] | Not without you. | 没有你就不打不赢 |
[1:32:42] | Promise me something. | 答应我一件事 |
[1:32:43] | – Mm-hmm. – Whatever happens, | – 嗯 – 不管发生了什么 |
[1:32:46] | you’ll still keep taking care of yourself, | 你都会继续保护好你自己 |
[1:32:49] | and you’ll take care of your daughter. | 照顾好你女儿 |
[1:32:53] | Mr. Hope, | 霍普先生 |
[1:32:54] | after careful review of your file, | 经过仔细审查你的相关文件 |
[1:32:56] | including the assessment from your case worker, | 包括案件跟踪工作者的评估 |
[1:32:59] | I’m gonna remove the visitation restrictions, | 我将取消您的访问限制 |
[1:33:02] | and the reunification can begin next week. | 从下周开始你们就能团聚了 |
[1:33:05] | You attorney will receive notification in the mail. | 您的律师将收到邮件通知 |
[1:33:08] | Good job, Mr. Hope. | 做的好 霍普先生 |
[1:33:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:33:24] | – You have new shoes? – No, I’ve had these. | – 你买了新鞋吗?- 不 我以前就穿这双 |
[1:33:27] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定?- 嗯 |
[1:33:28] | Baby, I don’t remember those shoes. Remember… | 亲爱的 我不记得这双鞋 记得 |
[1:33:31] | I don’t have that much food here, baby, | 我这没有那么多吃的 宝贝 |
[1:33:32] | but I can make you an egg. | 但我能给你做个鸡蛋 |
[1:33:34] | You want an egg? | 你想要鸡蛋吗? |
[1:33:40] | No, why aren’t you eating? What’s wrong, baby? | 不 你为什么不吃东西?怎么了宝贝? |
[1:33:43] | Why didn’t you eat anything? – You think I’m a baby. | – 你为什么什么都不吃呢?- 你还把我当成个小孩子 |
[1:33:45] | I don’t think you’re a baby. | 我没有把你当成个小孩子 |
[1:33:47] | – Then how come you won’t let me come? | 那你为什么不让我去? |
[1:33:49] | Look, ’cause I told you, I told you it wasn’t up to me. | 听着 因为我告诉过你 我告诉过你这不取决于我 |
[1:33:51] | Well, it’s up to you now. | 现在这取决于你了 |
[1:33:58] | Look, when Mom, when Mom was… you… | 你看 当妈妈 当妈妈还 你 |
[1:34:05] | …around, you know, | 还在的时候 你知道 |
[1:34:07] | she was the one who always made all the decisions, you know? | 她总是那个做决定的人 对吗? |
[1:34:10] | For you, for me, and… | 为你 为我 而 |
[1:34:15] | me, I can’t make them, you know? | 我 我不会做决定 知道吗? |
[1:34:18] | Not so much. | 不怎么会 |
[1:34:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:34:24] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[1:34:25] | Mom always said we had to take care of you. | 妈妈总是说我们得照顾好你 |
[1:34:33] | No, baby, that’s not how it’s supposed to work. | 不 宝贝 事情不应该是这样的 |
[1:34:35] | All right? I’m supposed to take care of you. | 好吗?应该是我照顾好你 |
[1:34:38] | But the truth is, I’m hanging on | 但事实是 我现在 |
[1:34:47] | by a thread here. | 也是自身难保了 |
[1:34:49] | You sure you don’t want to eat something? | 你确定你不想吃东西? |
[1:34:50] | Just, just… | 就 就 |
[1:34:58] | No, Dad. | 不 爸爸 |
[1:35:03] | Can we go see her? | 我们能去看看她吗? |
[1:35:30] | I miss you a lot, Mom. | 我很想你 妈妈 |
[1:35:43] | More-more than ever. | 比任何时候都想 |
[1:36:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:36:08] | The guy that I’m fighting, | 要和我比赛的那个人 |
[1:36:09] | he’s the guy from the hotel when-when Mommy was killed. | 他就是那个 在妈妈被杀的时候也在酒店的人 |
[1:36:14] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:36:15] | They’re gonna say a lot of crazy things. | 他们会说很多胡话 |
[1:36:18] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:36:21] | I have to be there. | 我必须去那里 |
[1:36:23] | It’s gonna scare you. | 那会吓着你的 |
[1:36:25] | Did Mommy get scared? | 以前妈妈也被吓到了吗? |
[1:36:31] | All the time. | 一直都是呢 |
[1:36:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:36:37] | I’ll wait in the dressing room. | 我会在更衣室等你 |
[1:36:38] | But I have to be there. | 但我必须去现场 |
[1:36:48] | Okay, you got a deal, baby. | 好 就这么定了 宝贝 |
[1:37:22] | You can do this. You’re stronger than that. | 你能做到的 你远比那坚强 |
[1:37:24] | They say Billy Hope can’t make it. | 他们说比利·霍普做不到的 |
[1:37:26] | They say Billy Hope is over. | 他们说比利·霍普已经玩完了 |
[1:37:28] | You! You define yourself. | 你 你为自己代言 |
[1:37:48] | I want you to switch and go southpaw. | 我要你换手然后上左手 |
[1:37:49] | Have the foot move through with you. | 让你的脚步和你一起换 |
[1:37:51] | Same time… it’s like it’s connected by a string. | 同一时间 就像用线连起来一样 |
[1:37:54] | Same time that leg’s moving with that hand. | 腿随着手同时动 |
[1:37:57] | See how it’s coming at the same time? | 看到他们是怎样同时出击的了吗? |
[1:37:58] | You switch, then the right foot has to land with a hook. | 你换手 然后右脚落地的时候勾拳 |
[1:38:04] | Do what you gotta do, to do what you want to do. | 做你必须做的 去成全你想要做的 |
[1:38:06] | That’s Magic. | 这就是魔术师 |
[1:38:14] | Time, time. I need to see the shuttle. | 暂停 暂停 我要看到移步 |
[1:38:17] | – Shuttle? All right. – I need to see the pivot. | – 移步?好 – 我要看到转身 |
[1:38:31] | Time! | 时间到 |
[1:38:48] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:39:21] | Hello again, I’m Jim Lampley, | 大家好 我是吉姆·兰普勒 |
[1:39:23] | along with the pound-for-pound king of the ’90s, Roy Jones, | 跟我一起的解说的是九十年代的同重量级拳王 罗伊·琼斯 |
[1:39:26] | here in Las Vegas at Caesar’s Palace… | 这里是拉斯维加斯的凯撒宫 |
[1:39:29] | as we welcome you live to our coverage | 欢迎来到我们的直播现场 |
[1:39:31] | of the Light Heavyweight Title showdown | 今天的比赛是轻重量级冠军头衔巅峰对决 |
[1:39:33] | between existing titlist Miguel Escobar | 将由现任冠军米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔 |
[1:39:36] | and former champion Billy Hope. | 对阵前冠军比利·霍普 |
[1:39:39] | Roy, throughout the boxing world, there’s hope… | 罗伊 在拳击界 有一个期望 |
[1:39:42] | You can’t avoid saying it… | 你免不了要提到它 |
[1:39:44] | That this evening could produce a great story | 就是希望今晚比利·霍普能够创造出 |
[1:39:47] | of redemption for Billy Hope, who’s been through so much, but realistically, | 自我救赎的传奇 他经历了很多困难 但让我们现实点 |
[1:39:51] | what chance is there that Hope could come back and win | 你觉得霍普重返赛场 |
[1:39:54] | against such a skilled and effective | 面对这样一个拥有技巧性和高效攻击的年轻冠军埃斯科瓦尔 |
[1:39:56] | young champion as Escobar? | 他的胜算有多大? |
[1:39:58] | The cards are stacked against Hope. | 情况对于霍普很不利 |
[1:39:59] | Um, his age, um, the fact that he’s been off, | 呃 他的年龄啊 还有他被取消过资格这件事 |
[1:40:02] | and this guy is probably the best fighter | 这个家伙可能是有史以来 |
[1:40:05] | that will ever be put in front of Hope. | 霍普面对的最强劲的对手 |
[1:40:15] | Billy Hope, entering first, | 比利·霍普首先入场 |
[1:40:17] | with no entry music, | 没有入场音乐 |
[1:40:20] | flanked by his new trainer, Tick Wills. | 他身旁的是他的新教练 狄克·威尔斯 |
[1:40:25] | The ultimate revenge motive for Hope tonight, | 霍普今夜此战的最终动力是复仇 |
[1:40:27] | ’cause his heart, he believes | 因为从他心里一直坚信 |
[1:40:29] | he’s avenging the death of his wife in a bizarre incident | 埃斯科瓦尔与导致他妻子死亡的离奇事件脱不了干系 |
[1:40:32] | in which Escobar was involved, | 在那次事件中凶手并没有付出代价 |
[1:40:34] | an incident for which no perpetrator has ever paid the price. | 而他现在是为他妻子报仇 |
[1:40:38] | What about the choice of walking with no music, Roy? | 你怎样看待他选择没有入场音乐这件事 罗伊 |
[1:40:41] | Anytime you’ve got a crowd of this magnitude | 当有这样庞大的观众群 |
[1:40:44] | and so much energy in one building, | 还有这么多的能量集中在一栋建筑中的时候 |
[1:40:46] | really, you don’t need music. | 说真的 你不需要什么音乐 |
[1:40:48] | Billy Hope, in the six-week build-up to this fight, | 比利·霍普为了这场比赛在六个星期里刻苦训练 |
[1:40:51] | has kept saying, “All business, all business. | 他一直在说 “都只是工作 只是工作 |
[1:40:54] | This isn’t about all that other stuff. | 与其他事情无关 |
[1:40:55] | It’s just about we’re going to fight.” | 我们不过是要打一场拳赛” |
[1:41:05] | …the king of kings! | 王者之王 |
[1:41:06] | And here comes Miguel Escobar. | 米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔入场了 |
[1:41:08] | Escobar is a product of Colombia. | 埃斯科瓦尔他来自哥伦比亚 |
[1:41:16] | In the past, Roy Jones, when we spoke about fighters from Colombia, | 罗伊·琼斯 在过去 当我们说起哥伦比亚的拳手时 |
[1:41:20] | almost always, they were astronomical. This is a different story. | 几乎他们所有人都是重量级拳手 这次很一样 |
[1:41:24] | Yeah, this is a whole different story. | 是啊 这次情况完全不同 |
[1:41:26] | Not often do we talk about Colombian fighters | 我们过去很少将哥伦比亚的拳手 |
[1:41:28] | and talk about the full package. | 与技巧联系到一起 |
[1:41:30] | Most of them come with an astronomical amount | 他们大多数都有着极其强劲的出拳力量 |
[1:41:32] | of punching power, but not skills to match that. | 但很少具有与之匹配的技巧 |
[1:41:35] | Tonight we have a guy who is just as good | 今晚的拳手拥有和他力量相匹配的 |
[1:41:38] | offensively, skill-wise, as he is powerful. | 有效进攻和娴熟技巧 |
[1:41:41] | I said, more recently, Sergio Martinez, | 我说过 最近 塞尔吉奥·马丁内斯 |
[1:41:43] | but Carlos Melzon was a beast, | 还有卡洛斯·马尔卓都是野兽级的 |
[1:41:45] | but this kid is a boxer-puncher | 但这孩子他是个拳击手 |
[1:41:47] | with great speed, great power… Something to see, Jim. | 有着极快的速度 极强的力量 值得一看 吉姆 |
[1:41:50] | He’s no champ! | 他不再是冠军了 |
[1:41:52] | And Escobar now promoted | 埃斯科瓦尔现在由 |
[1:41:55] | by Jordan Mains, | 乔丹·梅因斯担当经济人 |
[1:41:57] | the man who architected Billy Hope’s career. | 他曾经一手打造了比利·霍普的事业 |
[1:42:05] | You have a good fight. | 你好好打 |
[1:42:07] | I only gave him six weeks to train. | 我只给了他六周时间训练 |
[1:42:11] | – Jon Jon? – Yeah? | – 乔乔 – 怎么了 |
[1:42:13] | Slip it off. | 把它拿下来 |
[1:42:15] | You don’t have to watch it if you don’t want to. You okay? | 你要是不想看就不用看 你还好吗 |
[1:42:19] | And if the defection | 在经历了乔丹·梅因斯 |
[1:42:19] | of Jordan Mains weren’t enough, Hope’s longtime trainer, | 倒戈相向之后 更为雪上加霜的是 今晚与霍普对阵的埃斯科瓦尔 |
[1:42:23] | Eli Frost, trains Escobar against him tonight. | 正是由其一直以来的教练艾力·弗罗斯特栽培而出的 |
[1:42:28] | Okay, gentlemen, you both received | 好了 先生们 你们都在 |
[1:42:30] | your instructions in the dressing room. | 更衣室里收到说明了 |
[1:42:32] | Okay, I want a good, clean fight. | 我希望这是一场公平正当的比赛 |
[1:42:35] | Obey my commands at all times. | 任何时候都要遵循我的指令 |
[1:42:36] | Above all, protect yourself at all times. | 最重要的是 时刻保护好自己 |
[1:42:38] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[1:42:42] | Tony Weeks says | 托尼·威克斯说 |
[1:42:42] | he wants a good, clean fight. | 他希望这是一场公平正当的比赛 |
[1:42:45] | Quite a number of ring observers | 然而相当一部分的近场观众 |
[1:42:47] | expect that’s the last thing we have any chance of seeing here, | 都不觉得今晚比赛会如他所愿 |
[1:42:51] | given the rising tide of emotions | 随着双方选手渐渐高涨的情绪 |
[1:42:53] | in both corners as round one begins. | 比赛第一回合现在开始 |
[1:42:57] | – You begin! – Logic tells you | – 开始 – 我们有理由推测 |
[1:43:00] | that in the casting of this fight, | 在这场比赛中 |
[1:43:02] | Escobar is the superior boxer, | 埃斯科瓦尔是当之无愧的至尊拳手 |
[1:43:05] | Billy Hope the more physical brawler. | 而比利·霍普则更擅长猛冲猛打 |
[1:43:08] | You have to make him miss! Make him miss! | 你得闪躲 闪躲 |
[1:43:09] | Come on, son! | 加油 哥们 |
[1:43:11] | And early on, Escobar getting off, | 比赛刚开始 埃斯科瓦尔先发制人 |
[1:43:14] | but Hope comes back. | 霍普则立马反击 |
[1:43:17] | Go to body shots! Go to the body! Go to the body! | 打他身上 打他身上 打他身上 |
[1:43:19] | Come on! Apply that pressure! | 加油 用力打 |
[1:43:22] | Put it on him now! | 打他呀 |
[1:43:23] | Escobar with the showboat. Look at him. | 埃斯科瓦尔在卖弄 你看他 |
[1:43:26] | Trying to take Billy’s confidence. | 在努力打压比利的自信心 |
[1:43:28] | Come on, Billy, now, come on. | 加油 比利加油 |
[1:43:29] | Escobar energetic, bouncing on his feet. | 活力四射的埃斯科瓦尔不停地弹着步子 |
[1:43:32] | Escobar seems to be able to get | 看起来埃斯科瓦尔想要做任何事情 |
[1:43:34] | anything that he wants… He can hit him | 都能手到擒来 他可以用右直拳 |
[1:43:35] | with a straight right, he can hit him with a left hook… | 击打对方 他可以用左勾拳击打对方 |
[1:43:39] | Nice slip! Nice slip! | 闪的好 闪的好 |
[1:43:43] | Billy Hope already with a mark | 比利·霍普的左眼上方 |
[1:43:45] | – above the left eye. – He’s holding, ref! He’s holding! | – 已经受伤 – 他在擒拿 裁判 他在擒拿 |
[1:43:48] | Let him go. I got you. Let him go. | 放手 有我在 放手 |
[1:43:52] | Escobar is hitting him, | 埃斯科瓦尔正在攻击他 |
[1:43:54] | and Tony Weeks steps in, in the corner. | 裁判托尼·威克斯及时插手 拉开到角落 |
[1:43:57] | – You didn’t see that? – Let me see, let me see. | – 你没看见吗 – 让我看看 让我看看 |
[1:43:59] | It appears that Escobar has drawn blood right here in round one. | 看起来埃斯科瓦尔在第一回合比赛就直接让对方挂血了 |
[1:44:04] | Well, Hope did his best | 霍普则在该回合中 |
[1:44:05] | to make Escobar pay in round one. | 为使埃斯科瓦尔付出代价而竭尽全力 |
[1:44:08] | What he wasn’t able to do was make him miss. | 然而却未能让他失手 |
[1:44:12] | He’s a fast motherfucker. | 那混蛋出手真快 |
[1:44:13] | That’s all right, that’s all right. You faster. | 没关系 没关系 你比他更快 |
[1:44:15] | Don’t worry about that. Just do what we worked on. | 不要担心那些 就照我们训练的方式打 |
[1:44:17] | You make him miss, make him pay. All right? | 让他失手 让他付出代价 知道吗 |
[1:44:20] | By now, fans well aware of the difficult passage | 到目前为止 拳迷们都知道霍普这一路上的 |
[1:44:24] | Hope has been through… The loss of everything, really, | 悲惨遭遇 他失去了一切 |
[1:44:28] | that was valuable to him, including the loss, | 他所珍视的一切 包括 |
[1:44:30] | for a period of time, of his hunger to fight. | 宝贵的时间以及昂扬的斗志 |
[1:44:33] | Come on, Billy! | 加油 比利 |
[1:44:35] | Round two begins, and it’s Hope | 比赛第二回合现在开始 |
[1:44:37] | who’s the aggressor at the beginning. | 这回合先发起攻击的是霍普 |
[1:44:40] | Now Escobar counters back. | 现在埃斯科瓦尔还击了 |
[1:44:43] | – Your defense! Come on! – And Billy’s doing | – 注意防守 加油 – 比利现在的表现 |
[1:44:45] | just the opposite of what a boxer is supposed to do. | 与一个拳击应该有的表现完全相背 |
[1:44:47] | You’re supposed to hit and not get hit. | 你应该出击而不是挨打 |
[1:44:50] | Billy is not hitting, | 比利并未出击 |
[1:44:52] | and getting the hell knocked out of him. | 相反 他被打得节节败退 |
[1:44:54] | Come on, Billy, move your head, move your head! | 加油 比利转动你的头 转动你的头 |
[1:44:55] | Early on, it looks like Escobar’s jab | 一开始 貌似埃斯科瓦尔的刺拳 |
[1:44:58] | is too quick for Billy Hope. | 让比利·霍普躲闪不及 |
[1:45:00] | Escobar working downstairs and up, | 埃斯科瓦尔从下往上打 |
[1:45:03] | following the body shots with hard punches upstairs. | 拳拳顺着对方身体往上打 |
[1:45:09] | Good exchange right there | 那来来回回的交锋真精彩 |
[1:45:11] | before Tony separated them. | 托尼把他们分开了 |
[1:45:12] | Come on, baby, you got this. | 加油 哥们 你行的 |
[1:45:15] | Watch that right. Just keep the pace. | 向右看 节奏要保持好 |
[1:45:17] | Use your speed. Work your way inside. | 利用好你的速度 慢慢爆发出来 |
[1:45:19] | Let’s go, Billy! Don’t give up, boy! | 加油 比利不要放弃 哥们 |
[1:45:22] | First couple rounds | 比赛前几回合 |
[1:45:23] | seem to have gone Escobar’s way. | 一直是埃斯科瓦尔主导着比赛 |
[1:45:25] | Let’s see if Hope can raise his energy level | 霍普是否能提升战斗力 奋力一战 |
[1:45:28] | and make it more of a fight. | 我们拭目以待 |
[1:45:29] | Move your head! Move your head! | 转动你的头 转动你的头 |
[1:45:31] | Keep, keep him up! | 打 打他头 |
[1:45:50] | High time for Hope | 霍普开始拳拳击打在对手身上 |
[1:45:52] | to begin working to the body and try to turn things around. | 并试图扭转战局 他早该这么做了 |
[1:45:54] | Three left hooks to the ribcage. | 三计左勾拳打在肋骨上 |
[1:45:56] | Escobar catches him with a right. | 埃斯科瓦尔一记右手拳击中了他 |
[1:45:58] | Down goes Hope. | 霍普倒下了 |
[1:46:01] | First knockdown of the fight. | 该场比赛的第一次击倒 |
[1:46:03] | …three, four, | 三 四 |
[1:46:06] | – Get up, baby! – Five… | – 起来 兄弟 – 五 |
[1:46:08] | six… | 六 |
[1:46:10] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[1:46:11] | That left eye is bleeding freely. | 他的左眼在不停地流血 |
[1:46:15] | You all right? You okay? All right, sit down. | 你怎么样了 还好吗 没事的 先坐下 |
[1:46:18] | No, no, no. His eye. | 不 不 不 他的眼睛 |
[1:46:19] | He’s hurt! | 他受伤了 |
[1:46:21] | And it looks already as though | 看起来局势正从比利·霍普 |
[1:46:22] | things may be slipping away from Billy Hope. | 的指尖渐渐溜走 |
[1:46:25] | You got to keep the pressure on, baby. | 你得保持这个力度狠狠地打 哥们 |
[1:46:27] | Don’t worry about the eye, I got the eye. | 别担心眼睛的事 我来处理 |
[1:46:29] | That’s a gruesome-looking left eye… | 他的左眼看起来太糟糕了 |
[1:46:31] | If there was a problem, they would stop the fight… | 要是有问题的话 他们会终止比赛的 |
[1:46:33] | There’s not a problem, okay? | 没问题的 好吗? |
[1:46:35] | – How’s it look, Doc? – I can see. | – 看起来怎么样 医生 – 我还看得见 |
[1:46:36] | – He’s all right. – Yeah, he’s good to go. | – 他没事 – 好 他没问题可以继续了 |
[1:46:38] | – Good! Good! – Good to go. | – 好的 好的 – 可以继续 |
[1:46:40] | Well, Hope’s fans would say | 霍普的拳迷可能会说 |
[1:46:42] | it wouldn’t be Billy if he weren’t bleeding. | 他要是不流血就不是比利了 |
[1:46:44] | Show him. It’s time to show him, baby. | 让他尝尝厉害 是时候了给他点颜色看看了 哥们 |
[1:46:46] | Time to show him this time. | 这次让他尝尝厉害 |
[1:46:51] | Back in the center of the ring. | 双方回到拳击台中心 |
[1:46:54] | Hope unloading right-hand leads. | 霍普最先打出一记右手拳 |
[1:46:56] | – Come on, Billy, show up! – Hope trying to tuck | – 加油 比利是时候了 – 霍普试图 |
[1:46:58] | that injured left eye behind his front shoulder. | 用肩膀挡住受伤的左眼 |
[1:47:02] | And Tick must be like his Freddie Roach to Miguel Cotto, | 狄克对他而言一定像米格尔·库托的弗雷迪·罗奇 |
[1:47:05] | because Tick has done a great job with his defense. | 因为狄克将他的防守教得极其出色 |
[1:47:07] | Almost as though, Roy, Billy Hope didn’t show up again | 罗伊 看起来像是左眼的血流如注 |
[1:47:10] | till the blood started to flow from that left eye. | 激发出了比利·霍普的斗志 |
[1:47:14] | Now Billy’s showing up, Jim. | 比利开始发挥了 吉姆 |
[1:47:16] | I have never seen Billy Hope block a punch. | 我之前从未看过比利·霍普封锁住对手的攻击 |
[1:47:19] | – This is unbelievable. Look at him. – Nice! | – 真是难以置信啊 他太厉害了 – 漂亮 |
[1:47:23] | What a good three-punch combination out of the shoulder roll | 比利·霍普打出了一个漂亮的三连击组合拳 |
[1:47:26] | right there, from Billy Hope. | 直击在对手肩膀上 |
[1:47:29] | Come on, Billy! | 加油 比利 |
[1:47:31] | This is Hope’s best round so far. | 这是霍普迄今为止发挥最好的回合 |
[1:47:37] | That’s it! That’s it! | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[1:47:40] | And they’re talking to each other | 他们在拳击台的中心 |
[1:47:42] | in the center of the ring. | 还在说着什么 |
[1:47:45] | Good. Stay in the shell. | 很好 防守一定要做好 |
[1:47:46] | – Protect yourself. – He’s switching his style up on us. | – 保护好自己 – 他因为我们改了套路 |
[1:47:49] | – He’s rolling his shoulder. – I can’t hit that motherfucker. | – 他一直在转动肩膀 – 我打不着那混蛋 |
[1:47:51] | – How’s it looking, Doc? – We got this, we got this. | – 看起来怎么样 医生 – 我们能处理好 没事的 |
[1:47:53] | – I’m good, Doc. – Okay, yeah, you’re good to go. | – 我没事 医生 – 嗯 很好 你可以继续了 |
[1:47:56] | Get the fuck… | 把你的 |
[1:47:58] | You know who you are? You’re a champion. You can do it! | 你知道你是谁吗 你是冠军 你能做到的 |
[1:48:01] | This is yours, all right? | 它是你的 知道嘛 |
[1:48:02] | You’re a champion. | 你是冠军 |
[1:48:03] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[1:48:06] | Halfway through the 12-round fight | 在拉斯维加斯进行的十二回合拳击赛已经进行到一半 |
[1:48:08] | in Las Vegas, now they’re even: | 现在双方打平 |
[1:48:09] | Hope bleeding from above the left eye. | 霍普的左眼上方在流血 |
[1:48:12] | Escobar bleeding from above the right. | 埃斯科瓦尔则是右眼上角在流血 |
[1:48:21] | Hope mounting more and more offense now. | 现在霍普的攻势越来越猛了 |
[1:48:24] | And now he fires back with a big right hand. | 他用右手给了对手一记强有力的回击 |
[1:48:30] | – We got this. – And they’re working hard | – 我们能搞定 – 在场角 埃斯科瓦尔的人正在 |
[1:48:32] | to keep that right eye together for Escobar, in his corner. | 竭尽所能地处理他右眼的伤势 |
[1:48:35] | They’re working just as hard | 如出一辙的是 比利·霍普的团队 |
[1:48:37] | to keep Billy Hope’s left eye in the fight. | 正在尽心地处理他左眼的伤势 |
[1:48:42] | Hard right hand! | 强有力的一记右手拳 |
[1:48:43] | Get off the rope! | 快离开围绳 |
[1:48:45] | Hope trapped in the corner. | 霍普被困在了角落里 |
[1:48:47] | Some of those shots were blocked, | 尽管有几拳被挡 |
[1:48:49] | but it was another big rally for Miguel Escobar. | 对米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔来说 这依旧是反击的大好时刻 |
[1:48:52] | Both men have been hurt | 双方拳手在这回合比赛里 |
[1:48:54] | in this round. | 都有受伤 |
[1:48:56] | Early rounds seemed to belong to Miguel Escobar. | 比赛的前几个回合米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔占尽上风 |
[1:48:59] | Middle rounds definitely belonged to Billy Hope. | 而中场回合绝对是比利·霍普后来居上 |
[1:49:02] | And now, as we come to the 11th and 12th, | 现在 比赛即将进入第十一和十二回合 |
[1:49:05] | it’s a close fight on the table for whichever fighter wants it most. | 这是无论哪位拳手都非常渴望的一场势均力敌的公开较量 |
[1:49:10] | – Shake it off, Billy! – I’m fuckin’ tired, man. | – 摆脱他 比利 – 我他妈的太累了 |
[1:49:13] | He’s more tired than you are. | 他比你还累的多 |
[1:49:14] | Two more, Billy… you just keep doing what you’re doing. | 就剩两回合了 比利 你保持现在的状态就好 |
[1:49:16] | That fucker hits hard as a motherfucker. | 那个混蛋打起来真是下重手 |
[1:49:19] | I need you to counter, I need you to pivot. | 我要你去还击 去保持身体的移动 |
[1:49:20] | I need you to stay in the shell. Hear me? | 要保持防守的状态 听见了吗 |
[1:49:23] | You got to stay focused, stay in this fight. | 你得集中注意力 专注在比赛上 |
[1:49:25] | – Punch and move. – You were his fuckin’ trainer! | – 出拳 躲闪 – 他以前不是你他妈的训练出来的嘛 |
[1:49:26] | Why don’t you tell me how to fuckin’ beat the guy, man? | 为什么不告诉我该怎么打倒他? |
[1:49:32] | You’re ready for this. You ain’t tired. | 你状态很好 你根本就不累的 |
[1:49:33] | You strong, you strong. This is your time. | 你很强 你很强 这是属于你的时刻 |
[1:49:35] | This is your moment, Billy. | 这是你的光辉时刻 比利 |
[1:49:52] | Billy Hope! Billy Hope! | 比利·霍普 比利·霍普 |
[1:49:56] | Now with two rounds to go, | 还有最后的两回合比赛 |
[1:49:57] | let’s see which man can impose his will | 我们拭目以待谁将 |
[1:50:00] | in the championship rounds. | 获得今天的冠军头衔 |
[1:50:02] | Come on, move, go! | 加油 加油 |
[1:50:04] | Both men bleeding badly from one eye. | 双方拳手都有一只眼睛血流如注 |
[1:50:06] | Don’t stay still! Let’s go! | 别傻站在那 动起来 |
[1:50:08] | It has elevated to a state of war. | 比赛已进入白热化状态 |
[1:50:13] | That’s right, Jim. | 说的没错 吉姆 |
[1:50:20] | There are cuts everywhere, there’s blood everywhere. | 双方拳手都是遍体鳞伤 浑身是血 |
[1:50:24] | Nothing to hold back now. | 现在没什么好保存实力的了 |
[1:50:27] | Underneath it all, a subtext of hatred, | 在这一切表面之下 潜藏着仇恨 |
[1:50:30] | anger, revenge… | 愤怒 复仇 |
[1:50:33] | which may or may not be relieved | 不知这场使双方均沉浸其中的 |
[1:50:36] | by the violent combat | 激烈搏斗 |
[1:50:38] | in which they now immerse themselves. | 能否能使之减轻一二 |
[1:50:41] | That’s it! That’s what I’m talking about! That’s it! | 打得好 就这样继续打 打得好 |
[1:50:43] | At this point, it’s a war of attrition… | 目前 这场比赛已转变成了一场消耗战 |
[1:50:46] | a fight to the finish. | 双方要一战到底了 |
[1:50:49] | Listen, now, your wife can’t save you now, bitch! | 听着 这次你老婆可救不了你了 贱人 |
[1:50:51] | Yeah, she can’t save you now. | 没错 这次她救不了你了 |
[1:50:56] | What you doing? Stick to the plan! | 你干什么呢 遵照计划出手啊 |
[1:50:58] | What are you trying to do? Stick to the plan! | 你要干什么 遵照计划出手啊 |
[1:51:00] | Tony Weeks… | 托尼·威克斯 |
[1:51:01] | is caught between two monsters, | 被困在两个已经被点燃了的 |
[1:51:04] | – as they fire away… – What is he doing? | – 堪称怪物的家伙之间 – 他在干什么? |
[1:51:06] | – What’s going on? – What is he doing? | – 发生了什么?- 他在干什么? |
[1:51:09] | What did he do to my dad? | 他把我爸爸怎么了? |
[1:51:11] | – What happened to him? – It’s okay, sweetie. | – 他怎么了?- 没事的 宝贝 |
[1:51:13] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[1:51:15] | Keep throwing them bars. Just keep throwing them bars. | 继续给他们递水棉 继续给他们递水棉 |
[1:51:17] | Come on, keep it playing with his head. | 加油 继续处理他头上的伤 |
[1:51:19] | Keep it playing… Come on, Coach. | 继续处理 快 教练 |
[1:51:22] | All right, you’re about to blow this. | 眼看你就要赢了 |
[1:51:24] | You got to be calm, you got to be calm. | 你要镇定 镇定点 |
[1:51:26] | Everybody else is walking slow. | 其他人都只是散步的路人 |
[1:51:28] | This world is yours, this world is yours. | 这个世界是你的 是你的世界 |
[1:51:30] | Your soul is here… Give me a towel. | 你的精神在这里 给我条毛巾 |
[1:51:32] | God is watching you. | 上帝在注视着你 |
[1:51:34] | Your wife is watching you. | 你妻子在注视着你 |
[1:51:36] | I’m watching you. | 我在注视着你 |
[1:51:38] | Your daughter’s watching you. | 你女儿在注视着你 |
[1:51:39] | Don’t let this man control you. | 不要让那个人控制你 |
[1:51:41] | Don’t let him control you. | 不要让那个人控制你 |
[1:51:43] | This is exceptional to me. | 这对我来说真是太意外了 |
[1:51:45] | And part of a resurgent career, | 在他妻子莫琳的意外身亡后 |
[1:51:47] | as Hope is trying to come back | 霍普竭尽全力试图从 |
[1:51:48] | from life-damaging circumstances, | 破碎不堪的悲惨人生中走出来 |
[1:51:51] | including, of course, | 这场比赛则是他 |
[1:51:52] | the unexpected death of his wife Maureen. | 职业生涯复出的重要一战 |
[1:51:55] | Don’t let him get into your head. | 不要让他扰了你的心智 |
[1:51:56] | Don’t let him take this from you. | 不要让他夺走你的精神 |
[1:51:58] | You got one shot. Go southpaw. Go southpaw on his ass. | 你有一个绝招 用左拳 用左拳揍他 |
[1:52:00] | You go in there and you kick his ass! | 你回到台上去 揍扁那个混蛋 |
[1:52:02] | You hear me? You show up, you show him… you show him | 你听见了吗 你要给他点颜色看看 让他尝尝厉害 |
[1:52:04] | – Seconds out! – You’re Billy the Great! | – 时间到 – 你是了不起的比利 |
[1:52:06] | I want to see Billy the Great! | 让我看看了不起的比利是什么样 |
[1:52:08] | You got to go out there and you… beat his ass! | 你必须回到台上去 揍扁那个混蛋 |
[1:52:11] | Clap now. | 可以鼓掌了 |
[1:52:14] | Already tonight, | 在今晚 |
[1:52:15] | a lot of expectations have been amended | 这场比赛的搏斗风格以及激烈程度 |
[1:52:17] | by the style of the fight, by the competitiveness | 改变了大多数人对这场比赛 |
[1:52:19] | of the fight, and now… | 最初的期待 而现在 |
[1:52:21] | by the unexpected circumstance | 没有一位拳击专家会预料到 |
[1:52:24] | of us entering the 12th round | 这场比赛会走这么远 |
[1:52:26] | of a fight that no ringside expert | 现在 我们即将进入 |
[1:52:28] | ever dreamed could possibly go the distance. | 第十二回合比赛 |
[1:52:33] | – Come on, Billy! – I’m not sure | – 加油 比利- 谁能赢得这场比赛 |
[1:52:35] | who’s winning this fight right now. | 依旧尚未可知 |
[1:52:37] | Escobar tasted both of those big punches, | 埃斯科瓦尔挨了两计重拳 |
[1:52:40] | and now he’s not throwing, | 现在他已无力反击 |
[1:52:42] | as Hope lines him up and tries to tee off. | 而霍普则摆开阵势 准备开打 |
[1:52:44] | Escobar is in trouble, he’s in bad trouble. | 埃斯科瓦尔这下有麻烦了 有大麻烦了 |
[1:52:47] | Now Escobar comes back with his own combination! | 现在埃斯科瓦尔开始用组合拳反击了 |
[1:52:52] | – Protect yourself! – They take turns | – 保护好自己 – 双方均打出了组合拳 |
[1:52:55] | trading combinations and covering up | 而后退入防守 为了能有一丝 |
[1:52:58] | as the momentum shifts back and forth | 蓄精养锐的时刻 他们现在 |
[1:53:01] | from one fighter to the other. | 开始轮流出击和防守 |
[1:53:03] | Tremendous uppercut by Hope! And down goes Billy! | 霍普打出一记漂亮的上钩拳 比利被击倒了 |
[1:53:07] | Ref, come on! Come on! | 裁判 犯规 犯规 |
[1:53:10] | Tony Weeks is gonna call it a low blow. | 托尼·威克斯会把这一击判为腰下拳 |
[1:53:12] | He’s hurting him. He’s hurting him. | 他伤了我爸爸 他伤了我爸爸 |
[1:53:13] | – It’s okay, sweetie, it’s okay. – He’s hurting him. | – 没事的 宝贝 没事的 – 他伤了我爸爸 |
[1:53:17] | Come on, Billy…! Come on! | 加油 比利加油 |
[1:53:19] | One point, low blow. Hear that? | 腰下拳 扣一分 听见没 |
[1:53:20] | – One point, low blow… – There’s no count, | – 腰下拳 扣一分 – 没有数秒 |
[1:53:23] | and Escobar is losing a point for the low blow. | 埃斯科瓦尔因一记腰下拳被扣掉一分 |
[1:53:27] | – Let me know when you’re ready. – I’m good. | – 准备好的时候告诉我一声 – 我没事 |
[1:53:28] | You ready? Okay, here we go. Time in. | 准备好了吗 好的 开始 计时 |
[1:53:30] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[1:53:31] | This could be critical | 双方的比分很接近 |
[1:53:33] | for what should be very close scores at this moment. | 现在到了一决胜负的关键时刻 |
[1:53:38] | We’re about a minute away from putting this | 还有一分钟 我们就要把记分表 |
[1:53:40] | in the hands of three judges at ringside. | 交给台下评分裁判了 |
[1:53:43] | Let’s go! | 开始 |
[1:53:44] | Hope needs one last big shot. Both men all-out. | 霍普需要尽力打出最后一记拳 对方亦是如此 |
[1:53:48] | Escobar comes back with a hard right hand. | 埃斯科瓦尔重重地打出一记右手拳 |
[1:53:56] | Come on, man. | 加油 兄弟 |
[1:53:57] | Now we near the last minute | 现在 这场叹为观止的 |
[1:53:59] | of what has become a spectacular seesaw fight. | 拉锯战到了最后一分钟 |
[1:54:06] | Switch up! Switch up! | 换手 换手 |
[1:54:07] | Now’s the time, Billy! Now’s the time! | 就现在 比利就现在 |
[1:54:37] | Now Hope switches feet for a southpaw uppercut, | 霍普改变步法用左手打出了一记漂亮的上勾拳 |
[1:54:40] | and down goes Escobar! | 埃斯科瓦尔倒下了 |
[1:54:42] | Yeah, Billy! Yeah! Yeah! | 打得好 比利打得好 |
[1:54:44] | – Yeah! – Southpaw! Yes! | – 漂亮 – 左拳 太棒了 |
[1:54:47] | Tremendous left-hand shot by Billy Hope. | 比利·霍普打出了一记绝妙的左拳 |
[1:54:50] | What an unbelievable left uppercut | 他用左撇子姿势打出了 |
[1:54:53] | from the southpaw position. | 一记不可思议的左手上勾拳 |
[1:54:54] | …five, six… | 五 六 |
[1:54:56] | Wow! Who would’ve ever seen this coming? | 谁能预料到这般场景? |
[1:55:00] | – Come here. You good? – I’m good. | – 过来 你怎么样了 – 我没事 |
[1:55:01] | You good? Okay, fight’s over. Fight’s over. It’s over! | 你没事 很好 比赛结束了 比赛结束了 结束了 |
[1:55:03] | Escobar is saved by the bell, | 埃斯科瓦尔刚刚站起来 |
[1:55:06] | just as he was getting up. | 就被铃声解救了 |
[1:55:07] | And Billy Hope finishes the fight with a flourish. | 比利·霍普潇洒地结束了这场比赛 |
[1:55:12] | We’ll see what that does to the scorecards | 下面我们来看看这场圆满结束的 |
[1:55:14] | in what could have been a very close fight. | 比赛的评分板 |
[1:55:16] | That may have been the two-point round to get him over the hump. | 可能就是这一回合刚才的两分能助让他渡过难关 |
[1:55:20] | Whether he won the fight or not, | 无论他今天是否赢得比赛 |
[1:55:22] | he’ll have tremendous satisfaction | 他都将从击倒米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔中 |
[1:55:24] | from having knocked Miguel Escobar down. | 得到极大的满足感 |
[1:55:28] | Now let’s go to ring announcer Jimmy Lennon Jr. | 现在由现场主持人吉米·列侬二世 |
[1:55:30] | To find out who’s the winner. | 宣布这场比赛的胜者究竟是谁 |
[1:55:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:55:36] | after 12 rounds of action, | 经过十二回合精彩的比赛 |
[1:55:38] | we have a split decision. | 我们有了非一致性决定 |
[1:55:43] | Judge at ringside, Casey Borne, | 拳击赛评分裁判员凯西·博尔 |
[1:55:45] | scores the bout 115 to 113 | 给出的评分是115比113 |
[1:55:49] | for Miguel Escobar. | 米格尔·埃斯科瓦尔胜 |
[1:55:53] | – No. – Judge Raoul Fromes sees it… | – 不 – 评分裁判员拉乌尔·佛罗斯给出 |
[1:55:58] | …115 to 114 | 115比114 |
[1:56:02] | for Billy Hope. | 比利·霍普胜 |
[1:56:07] | And Judge Ricky Quiles scores the bout | 评分裁判员瑞奇·基莱斯给出的 |
[1:56:10] | 116 to 112… | 116比112 |
[1:56:14] | in favor of the winner… | 则确定了今晚的优胜者是 |
[1:56:18] | and the new… | 新一届的 |
[1:56:20] | WBC Light Heavyweight Champion | 世界拳击评议会轻量级冠军 |
[1:56:23] | – of the World, Billy… – He did it! | – 比利 – 他做到了 |
[1:56:25] | He did it! He did it! He did it! | 他做到了 他做到了 他做到了 |
[1:56:27] | Hope…! | 霍普 |
[1:56:31] | Hope is back! | 王者归来 |
[1:56:33] | Hope is on top again! | 霍普再次问鼎 |
[1:56:35] | Billy Hope has regained | 比利·霍普再次获得了 |
[1:56:37] | the Light Heavyweight Championship of the World. | 世界轻重量级拳击赛冠军 |
[1:56:39] | Yes, Jim, we still have Hope. | 是的 吉姆 希望仍在 |
[1:56:42] | – Yes! – Yes, Dad! | – 太棒了 – 太棒了 爸爸 |
[1:56:44] | What a spectacular story here in Vegas tonight. | 今晚再次书写了拉斯维加斯不可思议在传奇故事 |
[1:56:59] | No problem. No problem. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:57:08] | We did it, baby. | 我们赢了 宝贝 |
[1:57:12] | What an amazing moment of redemption | 真是比利·霍普的救赎之旅中 |
[1:57:14] | for Billy Hope. | 激动人心的一刻 |
[1:57:16] | Hey, baby… | 宝贝 |
[1:57:20] | I’m ready. Yeah, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 准备好了 |
[1:57:22] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:57:26] | I’m ready. I’m ready. | 我准备好了 准备好了 |
[1:57:29] | Hey, T. Come here. | T 过来 |
[1:57:31] | What? | 干吗 |
[1:57:33] | – It’s your belt. – It’s for you, man. | – 这是属于你的腰带 – 这是你的 兄弟 |
[1:57:35] | No, no, no. That’s-that’s yours. | 不 不 不 这是你的 |
[1:57:37] | Hey, hey, it’s too heavy, man! | 嗨 嗨 它太重了 |
[1:57:38] | No, no. No, no… no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:57:43] | Everybody, great work. | 各位 干得漂亮 |
[1:57:45] | Very nice. Thank you. | 干得好 谢谢 |
[1:57:46] | You got to hang that up on the wall in the gym. | 你回去要把腰带挂健身房墙上去 |
[1:57:48] | – Up there for the kids. – Yeah! | – 在墙上鼓励孩子们 – 好 |
[1:57:51] | Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:57:53] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[1:57:58] | Hey. Hey. Are you okay? | 嗨 嗨 你没事吧 |
[1:58:02] | Huh? Hmm? | 没事吧 |
[1:58:05] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:58:09] | – Hmm? – I was scared for you. | – 真的 – 我为你担心死了 |
[1:58:11] | – Aw. – It was so scary. | – 哦 – 真的太吓人了 |
[1:58:13] | Aw, baby, you’re so brave. | 宝贝 你真勇敢 |
[1:58:17] | You guys take care of each other. | 你们好好照顾对方 |
[1:58:23] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:58:28] | Yeah, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[1:58:32] | Your mother would be so proud of you. | 你妈妈会以你为傲的 |
[1:58:42] | Let’s just go home, okay? | 我们回家 好吗 |
[1:58:47] | Just go home, okay? | 回家吧 |
[1:58:49] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[1:58:50] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[1:58:56] | I was so worried for you. | 我真的好担心 |
[1:58:58] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[1:59:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:59:19] | Back up. Back up. | 退后 退后 |
[1:59:20] | Give the man some room. | 给他点空间 |
[1:59:22] | Back up. | 退后 |
[1:59:38] | 谨以此片献给我们的朋友 詹姆斯·霍纳 |