时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Attention. I’ve been asked to read this statement. | 注意了 我被要求读这份声明 |
[00:02] | “Two months ago, Gina Linetti was hit by a bus, | “两个月前 Gina Linetti被一辆公共汽车撞了 |
[00:05] | And the brightest star in the cosmos was extinguished. | 宇宙最闪亮的巨星从此陨落 |
[00:08] | But today, like a phoenix from the ashes, | 但是今天 如凤凰涅槃一般 |
[00:11] | she rises to vanquish”… | 这颗巨星重新升起 征服” |
[00:14] | This is ten pages. | 这有10页 |
[00:16] | I can’t read it. | 我读不下去了 |
[00:17] | Gina’s doctor said it was okay | Gina的医生说 |
[00:18] | for her to come back to work today. | 她今天可以回来工作 |
[00:19] | Here she is. | 她来啦 |
[00:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:24] | As much pain as I’ve been in, | 虽然我受了这么多苦 |
[00:26] | I can’t imagine what it’s been like for you… | 但我还是无法想象 在没有Gina的世界上 |
[00:28] | living in a Gina-less world for two months. | 生存了两个月的你们得有多么痛苦 |
[00:32] | I’ll field some questions now. Anyone? | 我要接受访问了 谁有问题吗 |
[00:34] | Uh, how long do you have to wear the… the… | 你得戴多久这个 这个 |
[00:36] | Metal… the head holder… | 金属 头部固定器 |
[00:39] | It’s called a halo. | 这个叫”光环” |
[00:40] | The doctor said I have to wear it for another week. | 医生说我还得戴一周 |
[00:42] | It’s drilled into my skull here. | 这东西钻进了我的头骨 |
[00:44] | And, yes, I can still hear the screws squeaking into the bone. | 没错 我还能听见螺丝钉是怎么吱吱钻进去的 |
[00:48] | So what was it like getting hit by a bus? | 被公交车撞了是什么感觉啊 |
[00:49] | – It was awesome. – Ah, I knew it. | – 感觉好极了 – 啊 我就知道 |
[00:51] | I always wanted to get hit by a bus. | 我一直都想被公交车撞一下 |
[00:53] | Yeah, I mean, I was legally dead for two full minutes. | 严格意义上来说 我死亡了整整两分钟 |
[00:56] | – And I met God. – Tight. | – 我看到上帝了 – 酷 |
[00:58] | – What does she look like? – Ethnically ambiguous. | – 她长啥样啊 – 种族不明 |
[01:00] | You took two weeks off | 你请过两个星期假呢 |
[01:01] | when Kourtney and Scott Disick broke up. | 就因为卡戴珊和斯科特迪西科分手了 |
[01:03] | Are you sure you’re ready to be back at work now? | 你确定你现在能回来工作了吗 |
[01:05] | What are you saying, Terry? | 你说什么呢 Terry |
[01:06] | You think I can’t handle being back yet? | 你觉得我还没恢复到可以回归的程度吗 |
[01:08] | Watch this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[01:23] | Gina Linetti is back, baby! | Gina Linetti又杀回来啦 宝贝儿 |
[01:45] | Sorry I’m late. I was on a call with One Police Plaza. | 抱歉我迟到了 刚刚接到总部的电话 |
[01:48] | Apparently crime in Brooklyn is down significantly. | 布鲁克林的犯罪率明显降低 |
[01:52] | Which means they’ll be permanently closing one precinct. | 因此他们要永久性地撤销一个分局 |
[01:54] | – What? – We celebrated too soon. | – 什么 – 我们高兴得太早了 |
[01:56] | An auditor will arrive shortly. | 评估人员一会儿就到 |
[01:58] | He’ll evaluate us on crime stats, | 他会评估我们的犯罪统计数据 |
[02:01] | physical plant, fiscal responsibility. | 硬件设施 财政责任 |
[02:03] | There are 22 other precincts in Brooklyn, | 布鲁克林还有22个分局呢 |
[02:05] | so we just don’t want to rate at the bottom. | 所以咱们评分别垫底就行 |
[02:07] | Are they gonna be looking in our desks? | 他们会查我们的办公桌吗 |
[02:08] | Also, unrelated… | 还有 题外话 |
[02:09] | someone left a bunch of swords in my desk. | 有人往我办工桌里塞了几把剑 |
[02:11] | I have a similar question about browser histories. | 我的浏览器历史也有类似的问题 |
[02:13] | – Just throw your computer away. – Roger that. | – 把你的电脑扔了去 – 收到 |
[02:15] | The auditor will start by joining Peralta and Santiago | 审核员会先加入Peralta和Santiago |
[02:17] | on their gang stakeout because… | 跟随他们一起盯梢犯罪团伙 因为 |
[02:19] | They’re America’s dream couple. | 他们是国民CP |
[02:21] | You need to calm down. We’re in a workplace. | 你淡定一点 我们是在工作场所 |
[02:23] | Because their case is | 因为他们的案子 |
[02:24] | a good example of the type of serious crime that still exists | 是证明我们片区仍存在恶性犯罪的 |
[02:27] | in our neighborhood. | 一个很好的佐证 |
[02:28] | So… Oh. | 所以 嗯 |
[02:29] | Looks like the auditor is here. | 看来审核员已经到了 |
[02:31] | Isn’t that Teddy… | 那不是Teddy吗 |
[02:32] | – Amy’s ex-boyfriend? – Yep. | – Amy的前男友 – 是啊 |
[02:34] | Jake, didn’t you break them up? | Jake 你当初是不是插足他俩来着 |
[02:35] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[02:35] | Amy, didn’t you tell him to his face | Amy 你是不是当面告诉过他 |
[02:36] | he was the most boring man alive? | 他是这世上最无聊的男人 |
[02:38] | – Yep. – This is gonna be awkward. | – 是的 – 这就非常尴尬了 |
[02:39] | – Yep. – We had a good run. | – 是啊 – 我们分局也辉煌过 |
[02:40] | Let’s not panic just yet. | 大家先别慌 |
[02:41] | Maybe he doesn’t remember us ruining his life | 没准他不记得我们毁了他的生活 |
[02:43] | and stomping all over his heart. | 狠狠地伤了他的心呢 |
[02:44] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[02:46] | I’m Sergeant Wells. | 我是Wells警长 |
[02:47] | Jake, Amy, nice to see you. | Jake Amy 很高兴见到你们 |
[02:49] | Teddy, nice to see you, too. | Teddy 也很高兴见到你 |
[02:50] | Excited to have you in the field with us. | 很高兴你和我们一起做任务 |
[02:52] | Good. I just hope I don’t bore you to death. | 很好 但愿我不会无聊到让你想死 |
[02:55] | Ah, what? | 啊 说啥呢 |
[02:56] | Yeah. What’s that? The crime phone is ringing? | 什么声 报警电话吗 |
[02:58] | We have to answer it. Come on, Amy. | 我们得去接一下 来 Amy |
[03:00] | – BRB. – Okay. | – 马上回 – 好的 |
[03:01] | Why’d you have to say he was boring? | 你为什么要说他无聊 |
[03:02] | Because he is boring. | 因为他就是很无聊啊 |
[03:04] | His favorite app on his phone is “Contacts.” | 他最喜欢的手机应用是”通讯录” |
[03:06] | He’s gonna shut this place down, | 他会把咱们这给关了的 |
[03:07] | and we’re gonna get shipped off to separate precincts. | 然后我们就得被分到不同的分局 |
[03:09] | I don’t think our relationship can survive that. | 我觉得咱俩承受不了异局恋 |
[03:10] | I mean, even if we don’t work together, | 就算不在一块工作了 |
[03:12] | we can still be a couple. | 我们还是可以谈恋爱啊 |
[03:13] | If I don’t see you every day, I will forget who you are. | 如果我不能每天都看见你 我会忘了你是谁的 |
[03:15] | I’m like a goldfish. | 我记性跟金鱼一样差 |
[03:17] | Standing in the briefing room… | 站在简报室里 |
[03:18] | a space that is approximately 50 feet by 40 feet. | 这个空间大约50英尺乘40英尺 |
[03:21] | Actually, you know what? 55 feet by 40 feet. | 实际上应该有55英尺乘40英尺 |
[03:24] | No, 52 feet by 41 feet. | 不对 52英尺乘41英尺 |
[03:28] | I’ll just look at the blueprints at the City Planner’s office. | 我会去城市规划办公室看设计图纸 |
[03:30] | Hello, weekend plans. | 周末有事儿干了 |
[03:31] | Sergeant Wells, have you been to other precincts yet? | Wells警长 你去过其他分局了吗 |
[03:34] | How’d they do? | 他们那怎么样 |
[03:35] | Well, you know, everyone’s got their issues. | 这个嘛 你知道的 都不尽如人意 |
[03:36] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[03:37] | I want all my brothers in the NYPD to do perfectly. | 我希望纽约警署的每个弟兄都是完美的 |
[03:40] | The Seven-Four is corrupt. You didn’t hear it from me. | 74分局是腐败窝 我啥都没说 |
[03:42] | You know what? We’re just looking to eliminate waste. | 我们只是想杜绝浪费 |
[03:44] | I assure you, you’ll find zero waste here. | 我和你保证 我们这里零浪费 |
[03:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:47] | Because I did notice during my preliminary examination | 因为经过初步审查 我发现 |
[03:50] | that you recently purchased a $21,000 copy machine? | 你们最近花21000刀新买了一个复印机 |
[03:54] | Well, that machine saves money in terms of man-hours. | 那个复印机缩短了工时 反而省下了钱 |
[03:56] | Uh, if you excuse me, Sergeant Wells, | 抱歉 Wells警长 |
[03:58] | we need to go to the BRB. | 我们去BRB一下 |
[04:00] | It’s BRB time. We’re BRB-ing. | 现在是BRB时间 我们正在BRB |
[04:02] | – Make space. – You make space! | – 让地儿 – 你们让地儿 |
[04:04] | This closet is for people who are freaking out. | 这个小隔间是给我们这种崩溃了的人准备的 |
[04:05] | Oh, I’m fully freaking out. | 我完全崩溃了 |
[04:07] | I just experimented with an unfamiliar acronym in public. | 我刚刚在大庭广众之下试用了一个陌生的首字母缩写词 |
[04:09] | – BRB… what does it even mean? – Be right back. | – BRB 这什么意思啊 – 马上回 |
[04:11] | It has the same number of syllables as the acronym. | 这不也有三个音节吗 |
[04:13] | What’s the point? | 缩写有什么意义 |
[04:15] | Teddy knows about the fancy Japanese copier | Teddy知道C.J.买的那个高级 |
[04:16] | that C.J. Bought… | 日本复印机了 |
[04:17] | the one that broke the first time we used it. | 第一次用就坏掉了的那个 |
[04:24] | Is it supposed to do that? | 它应该这样吗 |
[04:26] | It was not supposed to do that. | 根本不应该 |
[04:28] | Is this where people are freaking out? | 这是崩溃人士的专用场所吗 |
[04:30] | Because we are freaking out. | 因为我们崩溃了 |
[04:31] | Teddy dinged the One-Five for having roaches. | Teddy因为有蟑螂记了15区一笔 |
[04:33] | So what? We don’t have roaches. | 那又怎么了 我们这又没有蟑螂 |
[04:34] | Our rats ate all of them. | 咱这儿的老鼠把蟑螂都给吃了 |
[04:35] | That’s the problem. We have rats. | 那就是问题所在啊 我们这有老鼠 |
[04:36] | Right, right, right, right, that’s worse. | 对 对 对 对 这更严重 |
[04:38] | Oh, God, they’re gonna shut this precinct down | 哦 天啊 他们要把我们分局关了 |
[04:39] | and separate me and Jake. That’s worse. | 把我和Jake分开 这更糟 |
[04:40] | Our friendship is over. | 我们的友谊到此结束了 |
[04:42] | If he doesn’t see my face every day, he’ll forget who I am. | 如果他不能每天都看到我 他会忘了我是谁的 |
[04:44] | He’s like a goldfish. | 他记性跟金鱼一样差 |
[04:46] | This is all your fault. | 全是你的错 |
[04:46] | You just had to sleep with Teddy, didn’t you? | 你当年就非得睡一睡Teddy 是吗 |
[04:48] | You couldn’t keep it in your pants. | 你就不能管住自己吗 |
[04:49] | – Come on, Charles. – He’s right, Santiago. | – 有没有搞错 Charles – 他说得对 Santiago |
[04:51] | Your libido has endangered us all. | 你的性欲把我们置于很危险的境遇 |
[04:53] | Excuse me, guys, coming in. | 打扰了各位 我进来了 |
[04:55] | Wait. Gina, you sure you can fit in? | 等下 Gina 你确定你还能挤进来(相处融洽)吗 |
[04:57] | I’m sorry. Because of my injury, I can no longer fit in? | 不好意思 就因为我是伤者 我就被排挤了 |
[05:00] | No, I meant physically. | 不是 我是说空间(身体)上 |
[05:01] | I’ll have you know, | 我告诉你 |
[05:02] | I am physically as strong as I’ve ever been… | 我的身体和以前一样健壮 |
[05:04] | stronger even. | 甚至更强 |
[05:05] | I’m Gina Linetti, and I can do anything, okay? | 我可是Gina Linetti 我无所不能 知道吗 |
[05:09] | Excuse me, please. Excuse me. | 借过 让一让 |
[05:12] | Oh, yeah, this is too crowded. | 哦 是太挤了 |
[05:14] | Shouldn’t have wasted my speech on this moment. | 我不该在这种时候浪费了我的演讲 |
[05:16] | To the evidence room. | 去物证室 |
[05:17] | You two need to figure out | 你们俩得想办法 |
[05:18] | how to patch things up with Teddy. | 修补和Teddy的关系 |
[05:19] | He’s still upset that I called him boring. | 他还在因为我说他无聊而生气呢 |
[05:21] | We just have to pretend that he’s interesting. | 我们就假装他很风趣 |
[05:23] | I got pretty good at it while we were dating. | 我跟他交往的时候已经练出来了 |
[05:24] | We just have to smile and nod | 我们只需要微笑 点头 |
[05:26] | and agree with whatever he said last. | 然后赞同他说的最后一条 |
[05:28] | Great. Hey, wait a minute. | 好的 嘿 等一下 |
[05:29] | I’m still not sure | 我还是不确定 |
[05:30] | who the second-best “Die Hard” Villain is, though, you know? | 谁是<虎胆龙威>系列里的第二大反派 |
[05:32] | Probably Jeremy Irons. | 应该就是Jeremy Irons了 |
[05:33] | But maybe it’s Timothy Olyphant, or it could be William Atherton. | 也可能是Timothy Olyphant 或者是William Atherton |
[05:36] | – Definitely the last one. – Right? | – 必须是最后那一个 – 是吧 |
[05:37] | No, I really think it’s William Atherton. | 别多想 我真的认为是William Atherton |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | We have to engage him on topics that he cares about. | 咱们得把他引到他关心的话题上 |
[05:43] | Pilsners… he loves talking about pilsners. | 皮尔森啤酒 他最爱谈论皮尔森啤酒了 |
[05:45] | Oh, my God. Just saying the word gives me PTSD. | 天呐 光是说这个词都让我有创伤后应激障碍了 |
[05:48] | Pilsner-TSD. | 皮尔森应激障碍 |
[05:49] | – Good one. – Thanks. | – 说得好 – 谢谢 |
[05:50] | Pull yourself together and go out there | 打起精神走出去 |
[05:51] | and make Teddy feel like he’s the most interesting man on Earth. | 让Teddy觉得自己是世上最有趣的人 |
[05:54] | I want him to think he’s Andy Borowitz when this is all done. | 到最后我要让他认为自己是Andy Borowitz |
[05:56] | On it.. | 这就去办 |
[05:57] | We’ll go there and make him feel like whoever that person is. | 我们这就出去 让他觉得自己就是那谁 |
[06:00] | Let’s go. | 走起 |
[06:01] | Okay, now what we need to do is fix that infernal copier. | 现在我们需要做的 就是修好那个可恶的复印机 |
[06:04] | Jeffords, you did a year abroad in Tokyo. | Jeffords 你在东京待过一年 |
[06:06] | Maybe you can figure out the manual. It’s in Japanese. | 也许你能弄明白说明书上写了什么 那上面是日语 |
[06:08] | I can try, but the only thing I really remember how to say is, | 我可以试试 不过我唯一记得的日语就是 |
[06:11] | “Do you have a bigger door I can enter through?” | “你们这儿有更大的门让我进来吗” |
[06:13] | Bring me solutions, not problems. | 我要的是解决方案 而不是更多问题 |
[06:14] | Now, what do we do about the rats? | 好了 老鼠问题怎么办 |
[06:16] | Well, lucky for us, | 幸运的是 |
[06:17] | I have recently come into a lot of wolf urine. | 我最近搞到很多狼尿 |
[06:19] | That’s lucky for us how? | 怎么个幸运法 |
[06:20] | It creates a scent impression that there are predators nearby. | 它能模仿出捕食者在附近的气味 |
[06:23] | I’ve been dousing Nikolaj’s shoes with it | 我最近一直往Nikolaj的鞋子上洒狼尿 |
[06:25] | to scare off bullies at his preschool. | 想要吓跑他幼儿园里的小恶霸 |
[06:27] | – Did it work? – No, now they call him pee boy. | – 有用吗 – 没用 他们现在管他叫”撒尿男孩” |
[06:29] | He’s much worse off. | 他比以前更惨了 |
[06:31] | But wolf urine definitely scares off rats. | 不过狼尿肯定能吓走老鼠 |
[06:33] | We can use it to herd them toward the traps. | 我们可以利用它把老鼠往捕鼠器那儿赶 |
[06:35] | What about me? Like, what should I do? | 我呢 我该做什么 |
[06:37] | I just thought maybe you could take it easy. | 我觉得你该放松一下 |
[06:39] | – It’s your first day and… – I’ll have you know, | – 毕竟今天是你返工的第一天 – 我会让你知道 |
[06:41] | I am as strong physically as I have ever been… | 我还是一如既往的身强体壮 |
[06:44] | – stronger even. – You already did this. | – 甚至比以前更强壮 – 这话你已经说过了 |
[06:45] | Yeah, I have short-term amnesia. | 是啊 可我有短期失忆症 |
[06:47] | I got hit by a bus. | 我被公共汽车撞过 |
[06:49] | But don’t worry. I am as strong physically as I have ever been… | 不过别担心 我还是一如既往的身强体壮 |
[06:52] | stronger even. | 甚至比以前更强壮 |
[06:53] | Fine. You can help me with the copier. | 好吧 你可以帮我一起修复印机 |
[06:54] | 监视犯罪团伙 下午2:32 | |
[06:57] | Detectives have chosen an adequate location for their stakeout. | 警探们选择了一个适当的监视地点 |
[07:01] | Teddy, how’s it going, my man? | Teddy 咋样啊 兄弟 |
[07:02] | Nice to see you. I’m glad we get to spend this time together. | 幸会啊 很高兴咱们一起来监视 |
[07:04] | – I haven’t seen you since… – You broke me and Amy up. | – 很久没见你了 自从 – 自从你拆散了我跟Amy |
[07:06] | Maybe. Probably not. | 可能是 也可能不是 |
[07:07] | Who can say when people last saw people? | 谁又能说出上次见到某人的时间呢 |
[07:09] | Anyway, that’s the HQ for the 8th Street Killas. | 话说 那是”第八街区杀手”的总部 |
[07:12] | We think they’re meeting up with leaders of another gang | 我们认为他们正和另一个帮派的头目碰面 |
[07:15] | to possibly merge organizations. | 很可能要合并组织 |
[07:17] | Detectives demonstrate a passable knowledge of their operation. | 警探们陈述了一项差强人意的行动内容 |
[07:20] | Cool. So, hey, we might be here for a while. | 说得好 嘿 我们估计会在这儿待一阵子 |
[07:22] | – Can I offer you a beverage? – I’m good. Ooh. | – 需要喝点饮料吗 – 不用了 哦 |
[07:25] | Diet ginger ale… that is my favorite. | 低卡姜汁汽水 我的最爱啊 |
[07:26] | Actually, I shouldn’t. It’ll make me all hyper. | 还是不能喝 喝了我会亢奋的 |
[07:29] | Suit yourself. Too bad we’re on the job, right? | 随你 不巧现在有任务在身 |
[07:31] | Could’ve stocked that thing with pilsners. | 不然就可以在冷藏箱里装满皮尔森啤酒了 |
[07:33] | – You like pilsners? – Are you kidding me? | – 你喜欢喝皮尔森啤酒吗 – 开玩笑吗 |
[07:35] | I kills for the pils. | 我爱死皮皮了 |
[07:36] | I’m a total pils-nerd. | 我完全是个皮皮中毒者 |
[07:43] | What’s your poison… German or Bohemian? | 你的最爱是哪种啊 德国产的还是波西米亚产的 |
[07:45] | – The last one that you said. – Good choice. | – 你说的最后那一个 – 选的好 |
[07:48] | The last one always is. Wow. This is fun. | 最后一个永远是最佳选择 哇哦 太好玩儿了 |
[07:49] | I could talk with you about pilsners all day. | 我能跟你聊上一整天的皮尔森啤酒 |
[07:52] | Oh, let’s do it. | 那开聊吧 |
[07:53] | Of the Bohemians, what’s your fave? | 波西米亚产的当中你最喜欢哪一种 |
[07:55] | Scharfen… grelderbrau. | 夏芬 格瑞德布劳 |
[07:58] | It’s new. Millennials love it. | 一个新品种 千禧一代的最爱 |
[07:59] | Cool. Let me make note of that. | 很好 我来记录一下 |
[08:01] | Just caught Detectives S and P in a bald-faced lie. | 刚刚抓包S和P警探赤裸裸的谎言 |
[08:05] | You don’t like pilsners. You hate pilsners. | 你根本不喜欢皮尔森啤酒 你讨厌它们 |
[08:06] | You think they’re boring, and you still think I’m boring. | 你认为它们很无聊 而且你仍然觉得我很无聊 |
[08:08] | No. No lie. | 不 我没说谎啊 |
[08:10] | Detectives S and P didn’t lie. | S和P警探没有说谎啊 |
[08:12] | Detectives S and P no lie. | S和P警探不说谎的 |
[08:15] | Sargent, please tell me this malfunctioning copier | 警长 拜托你告诉我这台故障复印机 |
[08:18] | isn’t gonna sink our precinct. | 不会搞垮我们分局 |
[08:19] | I figured out how to turn it on, | 我搞清楚如何开机了 |
[08:20] | but the screen just shows a cartoon turtle sobbing. | 但显示器只显示一只卡通乌龟在抽泣 |
[08:23] | Perhaps it’s a paper jam. | 可能是卡纸了 |
[08:24] | And what about when the little sushi roll comes out | 那这个滚出来砍掉乌龟头的小寿司卷 |
[08:26] | and cuts the turtle’s head off? | 又意味着什么呢 |
[08:28] | – Toner issue. – Why? | – 墨粉盒的问题吧 – 为什么呢 |
[08:29] | Anyway, I started taking it apart, | 不管怎么说 我开始拆了 |
[08:31] | but it’s been a slow process for some reason. | 但因为某个原因导致进程缓慢 |
[08:34] | Hey, Captain, I’m glad you’re here to see this. | 嘿 警监 很高兴你来见证这一幕 |
[08:36] | I’m just about to drink my tea. | 我要喝茶了 |
[08:38] | Terry Terry. | |
[08:47] | Can’t even tell I was hit by a bus. | 压根看不出我被公交车撞过吧 |
[08:49] | That’s how independent I am. | 老娘就是这么独立 |
[08:50] | Well, perhaps Boyle and Diaz have made more progress with the rats. | Boyle和Diaz可能消在灭老鼠上取得了更多进展 |
[08:54] | We’ve made absolutely no progress. | 我们这儿毫无进展 |
[08:55] | It took forever to bait the traps | 光是在捕鼠器上放诱饵就花了很长时间 |
[08:57] | because Scully kept eating the peanut butter out of them. | 因为Scully一直从那儿掏花生酱吃 |
[08:59] | You can’t prove it was me, Rosa. | 你证明不了是我吃的 Rosa |
[09:00] | Now we’re gonna use the wolf urine | 现在我们准备用狼尿 |
[09:01] | to flush the rats out of the walls and into our traps. | 把老鼠从墙里冲出来 冲到捕鼠器里 |
[09:04] | That’s where I come in. I’m going up in the ceiling. | 到了我冲锋陷阵的时候 我要爬到天花板上去 |
[09:06] | – Why are you dressed like that? – Mobility. | – 你为什么要穿成这样 – 为了方便行动啊 |
[09:08] | It’s a good thing I still have my sexy-cat costume from Halloween. | 幸好我还保留了万圣节的性感猫咪套装 |
[09:11] | I really don’t think you were the target audience for that item. | 我真不觉得你是猫咪套装的目标受众 |
[09:13] | There is nothing gendered about a sexy cat. | 性感猫咪不限雌雄 |
[09:16] | Now, please hand me that big jug wolf pee I rub on my kid. | 麻烦把我用来擦在儿子身上的那壶狼尿递给我 |
[09:19] | Okay, Teddy, let’s not evaluate rashly here, all right? | 好啦 Teddy 先别贸然评价好不 |
[09:22] | It’s a misunderstanding. | 这是个误会啊 |
[09:23] | We’re not saying pilsners are boring. | 我们不是说皮尔森啤酒很无聊 |
[09:24] | We’re saying that we are too boring to appreciate them properly… | 而是我们无聊到没法好好欣赏它们 |
[09:28] | – is what I’m going with. – Jake, I agree with you. | – 我是这个意思 – Jake 我赞成你的想法 |
[09:30] | Pilsners are boring. That’s why I don’t drink them anymore. | 皮尔森啤酒是很无聊 所以我不喝了 |
[09:32] | – Say what now? – Amy was right. | – 你说啥 – Amy说得对 |
[09:34] | When we were going together, I was boring. | 在我们交往那会儿 我真的很无聊 |
[09:35] | It took our breakup for me to realize that. | 分手才令我领悟到这一点 |
[09:37] | So you’re not still mad at me? | 所以你不生我的气了吗 |
[09:39] | No, no, no, you changed me. I found my wild side. | 不了 你改变了我 我发掘了自己野性的那一面 |
[09:42] | My girlfriend and I do 5Ks now. | 我跟女朋友在跑5000米 |
[09:43] | We took a two-week trip to San Diego last year. | 去年我们还去圣地亚哥旅行了2周 |
[09:45] | The energy of that place is electric. | 那里蕴藏的能量真是令人激动 |
[09:47] | But back at the precinct, you said, | 但是刚才在分局的时候 你说 |
[09:49] | “I hope I don’t bore you to death.” | “但愿我不会无聊到让你想死” |
[09:53] | That was a joke. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[09:54] | Humor is the tool of the interesting. | 幽默是有趣的人的工具 |
[09:56] | Right. A tool that you have clearly mastered. | 没错 一个你明显已经掌握的工具 |
[09:58] | Ooh, get this… | 哦 听听这个 |
[09:59] | my lady turned me on to something called adult coloring books, | 我女友让我对一个叫成人填色书的东西着了迷 |
[10:02] | which we do at… wait for it… | 这一切发生在 精彩的地方来了 |
[10:04] | Jazz brunches. What? | 爵士早午餐店 赞不赞 |
[10:06] | Aha. Wow. It’s like brunch is crazy enough on its own, | 啊哈 哇哦 光是早午餐已经很疯狂了 |
[10:09] | then you throw jazz in the mix. | 你还加上个爵士来混搭 |
[10:11] | it’s like, “Why are we even doing this?” | 就好像是说”我们为什么要这么做啊” |
[10:18] | Oh, my God, that is… | 我的天呐 那句话 |
[10:19] | This is fun. I have not laughed this much in a long time. | 这太好玩了 我已经很久没有这样大笑过了 |
[10:22] | Twice. | 笑了两次哦 |
[10:22] | Reminder… invite Jake and Amy to jazz brunch tomorrow. | 提醒事项 明天邀请Jake和Amy去吃爵士早午餐 |
[10:24] | Uh, reminder… we’re in. | 呃 提醒事项 没问题 |
[10:26] | Good. But I am actually gonna email you the invite, | 太好了 其实我打算电邮给你们邀请函 |
[10:28] | if you could just RSVP to that. | 请你们回复一下就好 |
[10:29] | I’d feel better if everyone had it on their calendars. | 我更喜欢每个人的日程表上都有记载 |
[10:31] | Copy that. We all have calendars. | 明白 我们都有日程表的 |
[10:32] | So that’ll work out great, cause we all have one. | 所以一定会很棒 因为我们都有日程表 |
[10:35] | How’s it going with the copier? | 复印机修得怎么样了 |
[10:36] | Not great. | 不怎么样 |
[10:37] | I got through to customer service, | 我跟客服联系上了 |
[10:38] | but I really don’t remember that much Japanese. | 但我真的不记得那么多日语了 |
[10:44] | Hey, Captain. Update on the rat situation. | 嘿 警监 捕鼠行动最新动态 |
[10:46] | Wolf pee’s in place, | 狼尿已就绪 |
[10:47] | and the traps are set in the evidence room. | 证物室里的捕鼠器也放妥了 |
[10:48] | I thought we were luring them into the break room. | 我还以为是要引它们进休息室 |
[10:51] | No, Gina needed it for meditation. | 改了 Gina要在休息室里冥想 |
[10:53] | You are strong. You are wise. | 你很坚强 也很聪慧 |
[10:56] | You will have your revenge on all New York City buses. | 你将成功报复纽约城里的所有公交车 |
[11:00] | – Everything else is good? – Not quite. | – 其他方面还好吗 – 不怎么好 |
[11:02] | We have a Charles situation. | 我们正在面临Charles特殊状况 |
[11:03] | Well, how stuck are you, Boyle? | 嗯 卡住的程度如何 Boyle |
[11:04] | Completely. | 完全卡住 |
[11:05] | My tail seems to have gotten knotted around a sprinkler. | 我的尾巴貌似被一个洒水器缠住了 |
[11:08] | I think I can pull it. | 我应该能扯得动 |
[11:09] | No, that might break the pipe. | 别动 那有可能会把水管扯断 |
[11:11] | The last thing we need is a flood. | 我们可不想来一场洪水 |
[11:12] | That’s okay. I’m sure you’ll have me down in no time. | 那也没事啦 我信你们一定很快就会把我弄下来的 |
[11:14] | Incorrect. That would make a hole in the ceiling. | 你想错了 那样会把天花弄出一个大洞的 |
[11:16] | You’re there till Monday. | 你就在上面呆到周一吧 |
[11:17] | We’ll bring you some food in a bucket. | 我们会拿个桶给你吊点食物的 |
[11:18] | Sir, I really think… | 长官 我真的认为 |
[11:20] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[11:21] | Guava juice, mango juice, | 番石榴汁 芒果汁 |
[11:23] | orange juice, of course, | 当然还有橙汁 |
[11:24] | grapefruit juice, and cranberry juice. | 葡萄柚汁 和蔓越莓汁 |
[11:27] | Jazz brunch sounds insane. | 爵士早午餐听起来棒疯了 |
[11:29] | But should we talk about how efficient and well run | 不过我们是不是该谈谈99分局 |
[11:32] | the Nine-Nine is for a while? | 是多么有效率且运作良好 |
[11:33] | We got plenty of time for that. | 那个我们有大把时间聊 |
[11:34] | I’m gonna hit the little boys’ room. | 我得去厕所方便一下 |
[11:35] | When I get back, remind me to tell you | 等我回来 别忘了提醒我 |
[11:36] | all about the omelet-bar station. | 给你好好说说那个煎蛋卷吧台站 |
[11:38] | – We will. – You bet. | – 我们会的 – 绝对的 |
[11:39] | Spoiler alert… | 剧透警告 |
[11:40] | two kinds of bell pepper. | 有两种不同的甜椒哦 |
[11:43] | Oh, my God, he’s so boring. | 我的苍天啊 他太无聊了 |
[11:45] | – He’s so boring. – Most boring man in America. | – 他太无聊了 – 全美最无聊的男人 |
[11:47] | And that’s him trying to be interesting. | 他刚刚已经在尝试着变有趣了 |
[11:49] | That is Spring Break Teddy. | 那是春假状态的Teddy |
[11:50] | How did you ever date him? | 你怎么会跟他这种人约会 |
[11:52] | Oh, no, he has a really big wiener, doesn’t he? | 不会吧 难不成他底下有巨根吗 |
[11:54] | Wait. Don’t tell me if that’s true, unless it’s not. | 等等 别告诉我这就是真相 除非这不是真相 |
[11:56] | No, but then if you don’t say anything, I’ll know that it is. | 不对 可如果你什么都不说 就意味着他真的很大 |
[11:58] | Oh, why aren’t you saying anything about his wiener, Amy? | 噢 你为什么不评价一下他的”香肠” Amy |
[12:00] | – Jake. – Stop, stop, stop, stop. | – Jake – 别 别 别 别 |
[12:01] | I don’t want to hear about your ex’s wiener. | 我不想听你说起你前任的”香肠” |
[12:03] | Just… you’re not making me feel better. | 你就 你一点都没让我感觉好点 |
[12:04] | – Why would you do this to me? – Jake, stop spiraling. | – 你为什么要这么对我 – Jake 你不要再乱想象了 |
[12:07] | Every time you shake me, I see it flopping around. | 每当你摇晃起我 我就能看见那根在我眼前挥动 |
[12:08] | Stop. Oh, look, there’s our gang leader. | 别说了 噢 你看 那个帮派老大来了 |
[12:12] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[12:14] | Wow. Perfect timing, successful stakeout. | 哇哦 时间刚刚好 这是一次完美的盯梢 |
[12:18] | There’s no way that Sergeant Boring Big Wiener | 这下子那个无聊巨根警长就没办法 |
[12:20] | will shut us down now. | 把我们分局停了 |
[12:20] | – Shh. I think I hear Teddy. – You didn’t answer. | – 嘘 我觉得我听见Teddy回来了 – 你还没回答我呢 |
[12:23] | Forgot the old phonester. | 忘了拿我的小手机 |
[12:24] | I like to go through my contacts while I go pee. | 我喜欢在我尿尿的时候翻翻我的联系人 |
[12:26] | So you only need to use one hand… that’s great. | 所以你尿尿只用一只手 真厉害 |
[12:28] | Oh, look, it was still recording. | 哦 你们看 这还在录音呢 |
[12:30] | Like, recording recording? | 你意思是手机刚刚还在录音吗 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[12:32] | – Oh, this is bad. – What? What’s wrong? | – 噢 这下惨了 – 怎么了 出啥事了 |
[12:35] | Oh, my God. It was recording the whole time. | 我的天啊 刚刚他手机全程录音了 |
[12:36] | We said all that bad stuff. | 我们还说他那么多坏话 |
[12:38] | Sorry. I was so preoccupied with the wiener stuff. | 对不起 我刚刚满脑子都只想着”香肠”一事 |
[12:40] | Oh, this is bad. | 噢 这下惨了 |
[12:41] | But while I have you, just stop me. | 不过趁你还在 你看着尺寸对了就叫停 |
[12:46] | I know accepting Teddy’s jazz-brunch invite | 我知道接受Teddy的爵士早午餐之约 |
[12:48] | was the only way to get his phone back | 是我们唯一能拿到他手机 |
[12:49] | and save the Nine-Nine, | 和拯救99分局的机会 |
[12:50] | but this place is literally hell. | 可这地方跟地狱真的没差了 |
[12:55] | She’s doing jazz about brunch. | 她正在唱跟早午餐相关的爵士乐 |
[12:57] | Maybe it’s not too late to get out of here. | 也许我们现在跑路还来得及 |
[12:58] | We could start a new life in the country, | 我们可以去郊区开始新生活 |
[13:00] | maybe open a small bookstore. | 说不定还能开家小书店 |
[13:01] | How dare you tempt me with a small bookstore? | 你怎么敢用小书店来诱惑我 |
[13:03] | – We need to focus. – Okay. | – 我们需要集中精力 – 好的 |
[13:05] | Look, Teddy’s over there. | 看 Teddy就在那边 |
[13:06] | Oh, and he’s in fun, casual wear. | 噢 他还穿上了有趣的便服 |
[13:08] | His phone is out on the table, like it always is, | 他的手机就放出来摆在桌上 一如既往 |
[13:10] | because he fears the radiation will affect his testicles. | 因为他担心手机辐射会影响他的睾丸健康 |
[13:12] | Which are connected to his average-sized… | 而他的睾丸连着的是他那平均尺寸的 |
[13:14] | – Jake. – Right. It’s misshapen. | – Jake – 没错 它是畸形的 |
[13:15] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[13:16] | All right, here’s the plan… We stage a fight. | 好咧 计划如下 我们假装吵架 |
[13:18] | It escalates, and I flip over the table in dramatic fashion. | 争吵升级 然后我戏剧化地掀翻桌子 |
[13:20] | Do we need the table flip? | 我们真的要掀桌吗 |
[13:21] | Amy, when the opportunity presents itself | Amy 当机会就摆在你眼前 |
[13:23] | to flip-a da table, uh, you flip-a da table. | 你能掀桌 当然要掀桌啊 |
[13:26] | And in the chaos, you grab his phone, | 然后在混乱中 你夺过他的手机 |
[13:27] | delete the recording, and we’re golden. | 删掉那段录音 然后就万事大吉了 |
[13:29] | Perfect. All right, let’s stage a fake fight. | 完美 好了 让我们来假装吵架吧 |
[13:32] | This’ll be fun, right? | 这肯定很有趣 对吧 |
[13:33] | Pretending like we have things to be mad at each other about. | 假装我们有无法忍受彼此的事情 |
[13:35] | Jake’s chronic tardiness, his slobbiness, | Jake他长期拖延 懒惰绝症 |
[13:37] | and the fact that he wasted half the morning | 还有他浪费掉了半个早上的时间 |
[13:39] | deciding what sneakers to wear… | 就为了决定穿哪双运动鞋 |
[13:40] | those are just some of the reasons we’re late. | 这还只是部分导致我们迟到的原因 |
[13:42] | No one cares about your sneakers, Jake. | 没人关心你穿什么运动鞋好吗 Jake |
[13:43] | Yeah, very convincing. | 厉害 非常令人信服 |
[13:45] | We’re just glad you guys made it. | 你们能来我们已经很高兴了 |
[13:46] | This is Rachel, my girlfriend. | 这位是Rachel 我女朋友 |
[13:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:48] | So Teddy said you guys had such a blast at the stakeout. | 对了Teddy才说你们在盯梢的时候可有乐趣了 |
[13:52] | Yes, it was incredible. | 是啊 那确实棒极了 |
[13:53] | Can I really quickly just say the real reason we were late | 我能说说其实我们迟到的真正原因 |
[13:55] | was that Amy insisted on brushing her teeth for 30 minutes? | 是因为Amy她坚持刷牙刷上三十分钟吗 |
[13:57] | Two minutes or one minute, 58 seconds longer than you did. | 我只刷两分钟 比你也就多刷了个一分钟再五十八秒 |
[14:00] | Anyway, can we please just talk to our friends? | 算了 我们能不能就好好跟朋友聊个天 |
[14:02] | – Wow. Fine. – Fine. | – 哇哦 好呀 – 好的 |
[14:04] | – So, Rachel… – Hmm? | – 对了 Rachel – 嗯 |
[14:05] | – How did you guys meet? – Oh. | – 你们俩怎么认识的 – 噢 |
[14:07] | Such a wild story. | 那可是个疯狂的故事 |
[14:09] | So I was on an elevator… | 我当时在电梯里 |
[14:12] | and so was Teddy. | Teddy也在 |
[14:14] | – Oh, that’s the whole story. – I think it’s romantic. | – 这就是整个故事了 – 我认为这非常浪漫 |
[14:17] | I remember when our relationship had magic moments like that | 我还记得我们俩也曾有过这样的魔法时刻 |
[14:20] | before it went stale. | 可惜一切都已变味 |
[14:21] | – Stale? – Mm. | – 变味 – 嗯 |
[14:22] | Okay, you want some action, Jackson? | 好的 你是想看点大动作是吧 Jackson |
[14:25] | Well, how about I make a scene? | 那不如我来大闹一场 |
[14:27] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[14:28] | – What are you doing? – Flip-a-ing de table. | – 你在干吗 – 尝试掀桌中 |
[14:33] | – It’s bolted down. – Oh, what a shock. | – 这桌子被钉在地上了 – 真令人”震惊”啊 |
[14:35] | You tried something and failed. | 你尝试着做某事然后又失败了 |
[14:37] | Okay, you know what? That’s it. | 好的 我跟你讲 我受够了 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna slide it right off! | 我就把桌上东西都弄下来 |
[14:41] | I am so sorry. I got carried away. | 我很抱歉 我没注意到 |
[14:43] | I will now clean this up entirely by myself. | 我会一个人全权负责清理现场 |
[14:45] | No… | 不用了 |
[14:46] | No, please keep your eyes on me as I make this sincere apology. | 不 请你们好好看着我 我要进行真挚的道歉 |
[14:51] | I am sorry. | 我 很 抱 歉 |
[14:53] | It’s okay. Something crazy always happens at jazz brunch. | 没事的 爵士早午餐这里经常会有些疯狂事发生的 |
[14:56] | It’s the Wild West. | 这里就跟狂野西部一样 |
[14:57] | Oh, man, Teddy, look what happened. | 我的天啊 Teddy 你看发生什么了 |
[14:59] | Your phone landed directly in this glass of OJ. | 你的手机直直掉进了这杯橙汁里 |
[15:02] | That seems almost impossible. | 这看起来几乎不可能 |
[15:04] | “Almost” Being the key word, | 你也说了”几乎”嘛 |
[15:05] | but it happened for real, and we all know it. | 但事情就是这么发生了 我们都懂的 |
[15:07] | There you go. | 来给你 |
[15:08] | That’s it. You’ve gone too far. | 够了 你已经干得太过了 |
[15:10] | I am storming off now. | 我现在要大发雷霆走出去了 |
[15:12] | No, you’ve gone too far, and I’m storming off now! | 不 是你干得太过了 我现在就大发雷霆走出去了 |
[15:15] | There’s something I’d like to show you, Captain. | 我有个东西要给你看看 警监 |
[15:22] | Terry… crushed… it. | Terry 完美 搞定了 |
[15:26] | It works! | 打印机好了 |
[15:27] | I’ve never been more proud of you for anything in your life. | 我前所未有的为你感到骄傲 |
[15:30] | I mean, I’ve solved a lot of cases for you. | 可是 我不是给你破过不少案子吗 |
[15:32] | And yet crime has continued. | 可犯罪依然处处有啊 |
[15:34] | I think we’ve done it, Captain. | 我觉得我们做到了 警监 |
[15:35] | Just heard the traps go off. Want to come check with us? | 刚刚听见老鼠夹有响动了 你要过来跟我们一起看看吗 |
[15:37] | – Of course. How’s Boyle doing? – He’s fine. | – 当然 Boyle怎么样了 – 他好着呢 |
[15:39] | You know how quickly he submits to his environment. | 你知道他是有多快就能臣服于他自己所在环境的 |
[15:42] | Where are the rats? | 老鼠都去哪儿了 |
[15:43] | There’s blood everywhere. This is a horror scene. | 到处都是血 这场景也太恐怖了 |
[15:45] | They must’ve chewed themselves free. | 它们肯定是咬断肢体以求逃脱了 |
[15:47] | Detective Diaz, what was in that box? | Diaz警探 那个箱子里放的是什么 |
[15:48] | It’s from a closed case in 1986, | 是一个1986年已结案子的物证 |
[15:50] | when they busted the guy that dealt to the New York Mets. | 他们抓到了跟纽约大都会棒球队交易毒品的家伙 |
[15:52] | My God, those rats have eaten the purest cocaine | 我的天 那群老鼠吃掉的是这座城市有史以来 |
[15:55] | in the history of this city. | 纯度最高的海洛因 |
[15:56] | They know no fear or pain. | 它们已经感觉不到恐惧或痛觉了 |
[15:58] | And look! They’re back in the walls. | 看 它们又回到墙里了 |
[16:00] | Boyle Boyle! | |
[16:02] | Ah! The rats chewed through the sprinkler pipe. | 啊 那帮老鼠咬断了连着洒水器的水管了 |
[16:04] | They’re coked up. Get out of there. | 它们嗑白粉嗑嗨了 快从那出来 |
[16:06] | They think I’m a cat. | 他们以为我是猫 |
[16:07] | Boyle, be careful of the ceiling. | Boyle 小心天花板 |
[16:09] | Submit to them! | 向它们投降 |
[16:10] | Tell Jake I never panicked. | 告诉Jake我从未惊慌失措 |
[16:11] | Aah! | 啊 |
[16:15] | – My copier! – My precinct! | – 我的打印机 – 我的分局啊 |
[16:17] | Charles Charles! | |
[16:19] | Charles Charles? | |
[16:20] | Get off! They survived the fall! | 滚下去 它们摔下来竟然没死 |
[16:23] | Run! | 快跑啊 |
[16:24] | That was fun. We’re really good at fake fighting. | 真有意思 我们假装吵架还是很有一套的 |
[16:27] | And you were amazing at coming up | 而且你真的好厉害 |
[16:28] | with all that stuff to be mad about. | 能编出那么多吐槽我的东西 |
[16:29] | Yep, totally, I just said all that stuff | 没错 我是为了拯救99分局 |
[16:31] | to save the precinct, and that’s all. | 才说了那些话的 仅此而已 |
[16:33] | Oh, my God. You don’t actually care about my sneakers. | 我的天 你真的不在乎我的运动鞋 |
[16:36] | No! | 才不是这样 |
[16:37] | I care about them deeply. | 我超级在乎它们的 |
[16:39] | They’re all so different. | 每双鞋都很不一样 |
[16:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:42] | Hey, guys, it’s Teddy from jazz brunch. | 二位 我是爵士早午餐的Teddy |
[16:45] | Hey, Teddy. | 你好啊 Teddy |
[16:46] | It’s Teddy from jazz brunch. | 是爵士早午餐的Teddy |
[16:47] | – Why is he here? – I don’t know. | – 他怎么来了 – 我不知道啊 |
[16:48] | But the fake fight’s back on. | 但我们得再假装吵一会儿 |
[16:49] | So shut it, you bigmouthed bitch and your stupid sneakers! | 闭嘴吧 你这个话多的小贱人 也少提你的运动鞋了 |
[16:53] | If you don’t like my shoes, you can just tell me. | 你要是不喜欢我的鞋 可以直接告诉我啊 |
[16:55] | Hi. Can I talk to you guys about something? | 你们好 我能和你们说一点事情吗 |
[16:57] | Actually, Teddy, this is not a good time. | 事实上 Teddy 现在可能不大合适 |
[16:58] | We’re still having a pretty big fight. | 我们还在疯狂争吵呢 |
[16:59] | Well, I think what I’m about to say may solve things. | 那么 我觉得我要说的话可以解决你们的问题 |
[17:02] | – Amy, I’m still in love with you. – What? | – Amy 我仍然爱着你 – 你说什么 |
[17:03] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[17:04] | Uh-oh. | 不妙 |
[17:06] | *This is super uncomfortable* | *嘀里巴啦布 这就很尴尬了* |
[17:11] | Jazz. | 爵士乐哦 |
[17:13] | Okay, okay, everybody just calm down | 好了 大家先冷静下来 |
[17:15] | and take a deep breath. | 做个深呼吸 |
[17:18] | What the hell is going on, man? | 到底在搞什么啊 大哥 |
[17:19] | Yeah, what the hell is going on? | 对啊 到底是怎么回事 |
[17:21] | – You’ve got a girlfriend. – I know. | – 你已经有女朋友了 – 我知道 |
[17:22] | – And she’s fine. – Thanks. | – 她挺好的 – 真是谢谢你了 |
[17:24] | Sorry. I was really planning | 抱歉 我原本想的是 |
[17:25] | on you being in the cab during this. | 你这时候应该是坐在出租车里的 |
[17:27] | Okay, that wouldn’t make it better. | 那也不会好到哪去的 |
[17:28] | – No. – Amy, I’m just… | – 没错 – Amy 我只是 |
[17:29] | I’m not over you yet, | 我还没有放下你 |
[17:30] | and I would’ve never said anything, | 我本来什么都不想说 |
[17:32] | because I thought you and Jake were happy, | 因为我想着你和Jake在一起很幸福 |
[17:33] | but after seeing you at jazz brunch, | 但是看到你们在爵士早午餐的时候 |
[17:35] | – I think I might’ve been wrong. – Don’t read into that. | – 我觉得我可能是想错了 – 不要过度解读 |
[17:37] | That was a freak argument. We are very happy. | 那只是无谓的争吵而已 我们两个很幸福 |
[17:39] | Amy, we have all the same interests. | Amy 我们的兴趣爱好都一样 |
[17:41] | We have so much chemistry. | 我们之间有那么多火花 |
[17:42] | When we’re together, | 我们在一起的时候 |
[17:43] | it’s like, no matter where we are, it’s San Diego. | 不论我们在哪里 都好像圣地亚哥一样 |
[17:45] | I feel compelled to tell you that San Diego’s terrible. | 我必须告诉你圣地亚哥真的很糟糕 |
[17:47] | I’m gonna lay it all on the line. | 我要倾尽全力来争取了 |
[17:48] | Amy Santiago Amy Santiago… | |
[17:51] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[17:52] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[17:53] | Okay, really, could you stay in the cab? | 说真的 能拜托你坐到出租车里去吗 |
[17:54] | I’m sorry. I’ll be right there. I promise. | 真的很抱歉 我马上就来 我保证 |
[17:56] | maybe I won’t. What’s your answer? | 或者我就不来了 你的回答是什么 |
[17:57] | Teddy, I don’t want to be with you. | Teddy 我不想和你在一起 |
[17:59] | But you want to be with him? You guys have nothing in common. | 但你却想和他在一起 你们两个压根没有共同点 |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah? Tell that to William Atherton… | 是吗 跟William Atherton讲去吧 |
[18:04] | the man we both consider to be | 我们两个一致认为 |
[18:05] | the second-best “Die Hard” Villain. | 他是<虎胆龙威>系列第二棒的反派 |
[18:07] | She meant it. | 她居然是认真的 |
[18:08] | And also, yes, we are different people, | 还有没错 我们的确很不一样 |
[18:10] | but I love that about us. | 但这也是我喜欢的地方 |
[18:13] | I love that Jake’s a little messy | 我很爱Jake有点儿邋遢 |
[18:14] | and that he cares so much about his dumb sneakers | 还有他那么在乎他蠢兮兮的运动鞋 |
[18:16] | and he doesn’t get stressed out about calendars. | 也一点儿都不在乎日程表 |
[18:19] | – Or flossing my teeth. – No, the non-flossing is crazy. | – 我还从来不用牙线 – 不 不用牙线真的烦死了 |
[18:22] | Copy that, and I love you. | 得令了 爱你哦 |
[18:23] | I’m just so confused. | 我搞不明白 |
[18:24] | Your fight was like something out of a movie. | 你们两个就像电影里面一样大吵特吵 |
[18:27] | – Teddy… – No. | – Teddy – 别说出来 |
[18:28] | I have to tell you the truth. | 我得和你说实话 |
[18:29] | No. Amy is dying. | 不行 其实Amy不久于人世了 |
[18:31] | She has one month to live. | 她只剩下一个月能活 |
[18:32] | Marrying her would be a waste of time. | 跟她结婚就是浪费时间 |
[18:33] | Jake and I were only pretending to fight | Jake和我只是假装在吵架 |
[18:35] | so that we could destroy your phone. | 这样就能趁机弄坏你的手机了 |
[18:37] | While we were on the stakeout and you were in the bathroom, | 我们在盯梢的时候你去了厕所 |
[18:39] | we said you were the most boring man in America, | 我们趁机吐槽你是全美最无聊的人 |
[18:41] | and your phone recorded it. | 而你的手机全都录下来了 |
[18:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:44] | We didn’t want you to get mad at us and fail the precinct. | 我们不想让你对我们生气 然后给分局打不及格 |
[18:46] | Wow. You guys are the worst. | 哇哦 你们两个真的太烂了 |
[18:49] | Well, you just proposed in front of your girlfriend, | 你刚刚还在你女朋友面前和别人求婚呢 |
[18:50] | so potato, po-tah-to. | 你这是五十步笑百步 |
[18:52] | Amy, I loved you. | Amy 我爱过你 |
[18:55] | All right, I’m ready to go, Rachel. | 好了 我可以走了 Rachel |
[18:56] | Should we hit up the Tenement Museum? | 我们要不要去房屋博物馆啊 |
[18:58] | No! | 谁要去啊 |
[18:59] | I talked to NYPD facilities | 我和纽约警局的后勤谈过了 |
[19:01] | to see if they could get an emergency cleanup crew | 询问他们今天下午能不能派一支紧急清扫小队 |
[19:02] | out to us this afternoon. | 来我们这里打扫 |
[19:04] | I received their standard response. | 然后我得到了他们的一贯答复 |
[19:09] | This is on you, Boyle. | 都是你的错 Boyle |
[19:10] | You couldn’t just suck it up and let a few dozen crazed rats eat you | 你就不能乖乖忍住 让几十只嗑药疯鼠大快朵颐 |
[19:13] | until their hearts exploded? | 直到它们心脏爆炸吗 |
[19:14] | Don’t blame Boyle. | 不要怪Boyle啊 |
[19:14] | The rats only got into the cocaine | 这些老鼠可卡因嗑高了 |
[19:16] | because you put the traps in the evidence room. | 也是因为你把夹子放在了证据室里 |
[19:18] | We were gonna use the break room, but Gina was in there, | 我们本来是要用休息室的 但是Gina在里面 |
[19:20] | and she got hit by a damn bus, so nobody can say no to her. | 而且她被公交车撞了 所以没人可以说她的不是 |
[19:22] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[19:24] | Nobody can say no to her. | 没有人可以对她说不 |
[19:30] | Answer’s still no. | 回答还是不行 |
[19:31] | Right, but maybe you should speak to my colleague first. | 我知道 但你可能要先跟我的同事讲几句 |
[19:36] | Hi. I got hit by a bus. | 你好 我被公交车撞了 |
[19:41] | Wow. This place looks amazing. | 天啊 这里真是棒极了 |
[19:42] | Yes, thanks to Gina. She’s responsible for all of it. | 没错 感谢Gina 一切都是她的功劳 |
[19:45] | She’s an inspiration. | 她是我们的功臣 |
[19:46] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 警监 |
[19:47] | You have permission to share my story. | 朕准许你讲述我的功绩了 |
[19:49] | So how’d it go with Sergeant Wells? | Wells警长那边怎么样了 |
[19:51] | Let’s see. He proposed to Amy. | 我想想 他向Amy求婚了 |
[19:53] | She said no, and then his girlfriend dumped him. | 被拒绝了 然后他女朋友也把他甩了 |
[19:55] | – Terry’s getting nervous. – It’s worse than it sounds. | – Terry开始慌了 – 这还不是最糟的 |
[19:57] | There was a jazz brunch involved. | 一开始还吃了个爵士早午餐 |
[19:59] | – Oh. – Oh, my God. | – 好可怕 – 我的天 |
[20:00] | Look, all we can do is hope that Sergeant Wells | 我们只能期待Wells警长 |
[20:03] | handles this like a professional | 本着专业素质处理这件事 |
[20:04] | and respects the uniform that we all wear. | 并且尊重我们身上的警服吧 |
[20:07] | Hey, everybody, look who’s here. | 大家好呀 看谁来了 |
[20:09] | It’s me, the most boring man in America. | 是我哦 全美国最无聊的男人 |
[20:11] | Well, to be the most anything in America is pretty good. | 无论成为什么美国之最都是很不错的 |
[20:14] | I mean, it’s a big country. | 毕竟我国幅员辽阔 |
[20:15] | – Teddy, we are so sorry. – No, you don’t have to be. | – Teddy 我们很抱歉 – 不 你们不必的 |
[20:17] | It’s okay. I get it. | 我都明白 |
[20:19] | I am boring. I’m owning it now. | 我很无聊 我已经接受现实了 |
[20:21] | Sergeant Wells, I understand | Wells警长 我能够理解 |
[20:22] | that you’re upset for personal reasons, | 你正在为一些个人问题烦恼 |
[20:23] | but we’re hoping that you’ll give us a fair evaluation. | 但我们也都期望得到你公正的评估 |
[20:26] | I will not… | 我不会的 |
[20:27] | ’cause I’m not gonna write one at all. | 因为我压根就不会去写 |
[20:29] | I’m recusing myself. | 我要自请回避此次评估 |
[20:31] | Oh. That is so sweet. | 这样真的很贴心 |
[20:33] | Thank you for being such a good guy, Teddy. | 谢谢你如此大度的举动 Teddy |
[20:35] | Okay. I can read between the lines, and I love you, too. | 没事 我能读懂潜台词的 我也爱你 |
[20:38] | Amy Santiago, will you… | Amy Santiago 你愿不 |
[20:40] | – No! Get up! – Come on! | – 不愿意 快站起来 – 别这样啊 |
[20:41] | Well, for what it’s worth, your precinct is immaculate. | 不管怎么样 你们的分局无可指摘 |
[20:44] | I’m sure that your new auditor, Lieutenant Hopkins, | 我肯定你们的新审核员 Hopkins中尉 |
[20:47] | will be very impressed. | 一定会大为赞赏的 |
[20:48] | – Veronica Hopkins? – That’s the one. | – 你是说Veronica Hopkins吗 – 就是她 |
[20:51] | Well, the good news is, | 行了 好消息是 |
[20:53] | Amy has not dated her. | Amy没有和她约会过 |
[20:55] | No, but I did, and she hates me. | 她是没有 但是我有 而且她很讨厌我 |
[20:57] | Why can’t any of you keep it in your pants? | 你们怎么就这么管不住自己呢 |
[21:00] | Hello, Nine-Nine. | 99分局 大家好啊 |
[21:02] | I’m Lieutenant Hopkins. | 我是Hopkins中尉 |
[21:03] | Hello, Terry Jeffords. | 你好啊 Terry Jeffords |
[21:05] | Come here and give an old friend a hug. | 过来跟老朋友抱一个 |
[21:07] | Hey. So good to see you. | 嘿 好高兴在这看到你 |
[21:12] | I’m shutting the Nine-Nine down, | 我要关掉99分局 |
[21:13] | and there is nothing you can do about it. | 你一点儿办法都没有 |
[21:16] | Oh! | 真好啊 |
[21:19] | This place is fantastic. | 这里真是太棒了 |
[21:22] | This is gonna be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[21:26] | She seems nice. | 她人很好的样子 |