Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] 布鲁克林 上午9:23
[00:18] What the hell? 什么鬼
[00:20] Man, they forgot my pico de gallo. 唉 他们忘记给我放萨尔萨酱了
[00:45] Oh, love the shirt, Jake. 哇 我超爱这件衣服 Jake
[00:47] Lilith Fair ’98 had the best lineup. 98年莉莉丝音乐节的阵容最棒了
[00:49] Meshell Ndegeocello crushed it that year. Meshell Ndegeocello那一年的表演惊艳全场
[00:51] Thank you, Boyle, but this is not my shirt. 谢了 Boyle 但这不是我的衣服
[00:53] I slept at Amy’s and I spilled ranch dressing on mine. 我睡在Amy家 把沙拉酱撒衣服上了
[00:55] Don’t you have a drawer full of clothes 你在那里没有一个放衣服的抽屉吗
[00:56] at her place by this point? 毕竟你们都到这一步了
[00:58] Yeah, I spilled ranch dressing all over the drawer. 是啊 我把沙拉酱全撒在抽屉里了
[00:59] What’s so hard to understand about this, guys? 有那么难理解吗 大伙
[01:01] Why don’t you two move in together already? 为什么你们还不搬到一起住啊
[01:03] I thought you were planning to. 我以为你们早就计划了
[01:04] We are. We just haven’t decided 对 我们只是还没决定
[01:06] whose apartment we’re going to live in. 谁搬到谁家住
[01:07] I think Jake should move into mine, 我认为Jake应该搬到我家
[01:09] because it’s bigger, nicer, and isn’t covered in black mold. 因为我家更大 更好 而且没有被黑霉菌覆盖
[01:12] Black mold, Amy? Not cool. 黑霉菌 Amy 你没必要这样吧
[01:14] – Right, Terry? – What? – 是吧 Terry – 啥
[01:16] I rest my case. Besides, my place is cheaper 我无需多说了 况且我家更便宜
[01:19] and it’s in a cooler neighborhood. 而且周围环境更酷
[01:20] Yeah. That neighborhood is technically called Cobblestink. 你那家那片应该叫做贫民窟吧
[01:23] All right, everyone. Listen up. 大家听好了
[01:25] We have a situation. Ten minutes ago, 出了点状况 十分钟前
[01:27] a prison van overturned on Nevins Street. 一辆监狱货车在内文斯街翻车了
[01:29] It was carrying nine convicts who are now at large. 上面载的9个罪犯全部在逃
[01:32] It’s our job to bring them in. 我们的任务是把他们抓回来
[01:34] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[01:36] this is a manhunt. 这是一次追捕行动
[01:37] A manhunt. 追捕行动
[01:39] Okay, what I want from each and every one of you 好 我现在需要你们每个人
[01:42] is a hard-target search 去地毯式搜索这片区域内
[01:43] of every gas station, residence, 每个加油站 每个住所
[01:46] warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, 仓库 农场 鸡舍
[01:49] outhouse, and doghouse in the area. 厕所 和狗屋
[01:52] Your fugitive’s name is Dr. Richard Kimble. 逃犯的名字是Richard Kimble医生
[01:56] There must be some sort of error. 肯定哪里出错了
[01:58] There are nine fugitives, 有九个逃犯
[01:59] and none of them are named Kimble. 没有一个人叫Kimble
[02:00] – I didn’t kill my wife! – What? – 我没有杀我的妻子 – 什么
[02:02] You’re supposed to go, “I don’t care!” 你应该说 “我又不在乎”
[02:04] – I don’t care. – Let the manhunt begin. – 我不在乎 – 追捕行动开始
[02:07] Patrol officers have secured a ten-block perimeter. 巡逻的警官已经封锁了周围的十个街区
[02:09] All civilians are being evacuated. 所以的平民都已被疏散
[02:11] Here’s what the convicts were in for: 下面是逃犯入狱的罪行
[02:13] arson, kidnapping, racketeering, 纵火 绑架 诈骗
[02:15] assault and battery, forgery and counterfeiting, 人身伤害 假冒伪造
[02:17] triple homicide. 三重杀人罪
[02:19] Whoo! 哇
[02:20] What? I’m not excited about the murders. 怎么了 我又不是因为谋杀案激动
[02:22] I’m excited about the chance to avenge them. 我激动是因为可以把他们抓获归案
[02:24] You guys are the weird ones. 你们这么淡定才奇怪呢
[02:25] Diaz, I want you here with me interviewing witnesses. Diaz 你留下来和我询问目击证人
[02:28] The rest of you will search the secured area 其余的人去封锁区域搜索
[02:29] in the following teams: Santiago, Boyle; Santiago和Boyle一组
[02:31] Jeffords and Peralta. Jeffords和Peralta一组
[02:32] Get to work. 开始干活
[02:33] Okay. We’ll start south of Nevins. 我们会从内文斯街南面开始
[02:36] You two start at Bond and we’ll rendezvous in the middle, 你们从邦德街开始 最后我们在中间汇合
[02:38] assuming, of course, Boyle and I haven’t already caught 当然是假设我们会面之前 Boyle和我
[02:40] all the fugitives by the time you two show up. 还没有抓住所有的逃犯
[02:42] Amy, there are nine hardened criminals Amy 有九个凶恶的罪犯
[02:44] running free in the streets. 在外面逃窜
[02:45] This is hardly the time for childish trash talk. 现在可不是说幼稚狠话的时候
[02:48] It’s time for a bet. 现在 是打赌的时候
[02:49] – A crazy-ass bet. – What are you thinking? – 一个疯狂的赌局 – 你怎么说
[02:51] Whoever catches the most fugitives 谁抓到最多的逃犯
[02:52] gets to keep their apartment. 谁就可以继续住在自己家
[02:53] Loser moves in with the winner. 输的人要搬去和赢家住
[02:54] All right. I’m in. 没问题 我和你赌
[02:56] I hope you like sleeping in a bed with a thousand pillows. 我希望你喜欢睡在有一千只枕头的床上
[02:59] Well, I hope you like sharing my one grey towel. 我希望你喜欢和我共用一条灰毛巾
[03:02] Was it grey when you bought it? 你买的时候是灰色的吗
[03:03] I didn’t buy it. 不是我买的
[03:04] It was in the apartment when I moved in. 我搬进公寓的时候它就在那
[03:06] Are you sure you don’t want to just move in with me? 你确定你不想搬到我家住
[03:07] We already shook on it. The bet stands. 我们已经有约在先 以它为准
[03:09] Prepare to die, and by “Die,” I mean move in with me. 准备好死亡吧 “死亡”意指搬来和我住
[03:10] Here we go. 开始吧
[03:11] I get that the streets are empty, 我知道街道都被清空了
[03:13] but slow down, man. 但是慢点啊 哥们
[03:14] Terry forgot his Dramamine. Terry忘记吃晕车药了
[03:15] Stakes are high, Sarge. 赌注很高啊 警长
[03:17] I know it doesn’t matter to you, but I really want to beat Amy. 我知道你不在乎 但是我真的很想打败Amy
[03:19] Doesn’t matter? Look, I am completely on board. 我怎么会不在乎 我超级支持你
[03:22] You need your own space. 你需要自己的空间
[03:24] I had a painting studio in my apartment. 我的公寓里本来有个绘画工作室
[03:26] Was this in the ’90s? 那在90年代吗
[03:27] Did you wear overalls and no shirt? 你是不是不穿T恤只穿背带裤
[03:28] Every chance I got. 一有机会就这么穿
[03:31] But then I moved in with Sharon. 但后来我搬去和Sharon住
[03:32] And then the kids came along. 然后有了孩子
[03:34] You know where I have to paint now? 你知道我现在得在哪画画吗
[03:38] My acrylics! 我的颜料
[03:39] I am not gonna let you lose this bet. 我不会让你输掉赌约的
[03:42] the march toward the closet starts with a single step. 在壁橱里作画的日子始于一小步错误啊
[03:45] Cool. So, basically just telling me not to get married 行 所以你基本上是和我说不要结婚
[03:47] and have kids-anything from dispatch? 而且不要生小孩 有新情报么
[03:49] Security footage from a bank near the accident. 翻车点附近一家银行的监控记录
[03:50] Two fugitives ran past going north toward Flatbush. 有两个罪犯经过这里 跑向北部弗拉特布什地区
[03:53] Looks like the arsonist and the gun runner. 看起来是纵火犯和军火走私贩
[03:55] Let’s go after the arsonist first. 我们先去抓纵火犯吧
[03:56] I thought of the perfect thing to say when we catch him 我想好抓到他的时候要说一句绝配的话
[03:58] that no one else could ever have possibly– 其他人都不可能想得到
[04:00] “You’re burnt”? 抓住你了(你被烧了)
[04:03] No. 才不是
[04:04] Initial reports had one of the fugitives heading south 初步报道上说一个逃犯向南逃窜
[04:07] on Lincoln Place. 至林肯地区
[04:08] On it. 了解
[04:09] So, I know you’re Jake’s best friend, and– 我知道你是Jake最好的朋友 我
[04:12] Did he say that? Did you get that on tape? 他说了吗 你录下来了吗
[04:13] – No. – No, he didn’t say that – 没有 – 是他没有说
[04:14] or no, you didn’t get it on tape? 还是你没有录啊
[04:16] Doesn’t matter. Either way, you screwed up big time. 无所谓 怎么样都是你的错
[04:18] Anyway, all I’m saying is I know you’re Jake’s best friend 好吧 我知道你是Jake最好的朋友
[04:21] and you really want him to win this bet– 你肯定非常想让他赢
[04:23] Are you kidding? That’s the last thing I want. 你在开玩笑吗 我一点都不想
[04:25] Jake moving in with you is my dream come true. Jake搬去和你住是我梦寐以求的事
[04:28] Your apartment is two blocks away from mine. 你公寓离我的就两个街区
[04:30] Jake will be able to pop by any time. Jake就可以随时来我家
[04:32] Imagine it. 想象一下
[04:34] He’s had a tough day. He’s fighting with Amy. 他过了糟糕的一天 和Amy吵架
[04:37] You know how you let things escalate. 你懂的 你总爱让事态变严重
[04:38] So, he just walks over to my place, 所以他就步行来到我家
[04:40] bottle of wine in hand, 手上拿着一瓶酒
[04:42] and we just talk it out. 我们就边喝酒边谈心
[04:43] And then by the time that bottle’s finished, 等我们一瓶酒喝完了
[04:44] you’ve come to your senses and apologized. 你也恢复了理智 过来道歉
[04:47] Maybe I don’t want to win this bet. 也许我不想赢了
[04:49] Okay, we need to figure out 好了 我们需要搞清楚
[04:49] 第99辖区 上午11:34
[04:51] whether this crash was an accident 这场车祸是意外
[04:52] or part of a deliberate escape plan. 还是人为的越狱计划
[04:54] Gina, I need you manning the tip line. Gina 我需要你去负责举报热线
[04:56] Ha-ha! Good luck talking to the crazies. 哈哈 祝你和疯子聊天好运
[04:58] Crazies? 疯子
[04:59] Oh, Rosa. 噢 Rosa
[05:01] Sad Rosa. 可怜的Rosa
[05:03] Have some respect for your fellow human beings. 对你的人类同胞有一点尊重好吗
[05:06] What has gotten into you? 你中了什么邪
[05:08] Solange just posted a video Solange刚刚上传了一段视频
[05:10] of a Kenyan human rights activist, Abdala, 关于肯尼亚保护人权的积极分子 Abdala
[05:13] and I realized he and I are the only two people 我忽然意识到 我和他是唯二
[05:16] that can save the world. 有能力拯救这个世界的人
[05:18] I’m so excited. 我好激动
[05:23] Okay, Diaz, there are only two witnesses 好吧 Diaz 只有两个目击者
[05:25] who were close enough to the crash to see something. 离车祸现场比较近 知道发生了什么
[05:27] One’s on his way here already. 其中一个正在赶来的路上
[05:28] His name is Marshawn Lynch. 他的名字是Marshawn Lynch
[05:30] Marshawn Lynch Marshawn Lynch?
[05:32] Marshawn Lynch the football player? 橄榄球运动员Marshawn Lynch
[05:33] I don’t know his hobbies. It just says here 我不知道他的兴趣爱好 这里只写了
[05:35] he’s unemployed. 他目前无业
[05:36] Retired. 是退休了
[05:37] We’re not getting anything out of him. 我们从他嘴里问不出任何东西
[05:39] He’s always getting fined for refusing to talk to the press. 他总是因为拒绝和媒体对话而被罚款
[05:41] Ugh, he’s kind of one of my heroes. 他算是我的英雄之一
[05:43] Well, it may be tough, and it may take a while, 好吧 这可能会很艰难 要花很久
[05:45] but I’m sure we’ll get him to open up. 但我确定我们能让他开口
[05:47] Sir, there are some vaults you just can’t open. 总有一些你无法打开的保险库
[05:50] I ain’t seen anything. 我什么都没看见
[05:53] I was eating my quesadilla. 我在吃我的墨西哥饼
[05:55] It was a good one. Chicken, cheese, guac. 超好吃的 有鸡肉 芝士 牛油果
[05:57] But they forgot my pico de gallo. 但他们忘记给我放萨尔萨酱了
[05:59] I remember when I was a little boy, 我记得我小时候
[06:01] my mama used to make this, uh, 我妈妈经常给我做那个 呃
[06:02] she used to call it “Fo’ cheese.” 她管它叫 “斯芝士”
[06:04] What y’all call it? Y’all call it “Four”? 你们怎么叫的 你们说”四”是吧
[06:06] How come they never make quesadillas with sausage? 他们为什么从来不做墨西哥香肠饼
[06:08] You throw some tomato sauce in there 放一点番茄酱在里面
[06:10] and call it a pizza-dilla what you think? 然后管他叫墨西哥披萨饼 你怎么看
[06:12] What is going on? 现在是什么情况
[06:14] This one time, I tried to wait up all night 有一次 我整晚不睡
[06:16] to catch Santa Claus, right? 为了等圣诞老人 你懂的
[06:17] You know how they tell you 大人不是总告诉我们
[06:18] you got to put the cookies and the milk out? 要把饼干和牛奶放在外面吗
[06:20] I don’t really be telling nobody this, 我从来没跟任何人说过
[06:21] but I like to sleep with the fan on, 不过我喜欢睡觉的时候开电扇
[06:23] even when it’s chilly outside. 就算外面很冷
[06:25] All about that white noise, baby. 就是为了那个白噪音啊
[06:26] Stop. Stop talking, Marshawn Lynch. 闭嘴 别说话了 Marshawn Lynch
[06:29] Did you see anything after the van crashed? 货车翻了之后你看到了什么吗
[06:31] Yes or no? 有 还是没有
[06:33] Nope. Like I told you, I was just eating my quesadilla. 没 我和你说过了 我在吃我的墨西哥饼
[06:36] Have I talked to y’all about my pizza-dilla invention? 我有没有和你们说过我的墨西哥披萨饼发明
[06:38] Yes, well, I have other matters to attend to. 有 但是我有其他事情要处理
[06:41] So, Detective Diaz, just take down everything Diaz警探 把所有东西都记录下来
[06:45] Mr. Lynch has to say. Lynch先生说的每句话
[06:47] Captain– 警监
[06:50] You think he’ll let me shoot his gun? 你觉得他会让我用他的枪吗
[06:52] Jake, look. Jake 看
[06:54] You think it’s our guys? 你觉得这来自我们追的人吗
[06:55] Maybe. But this is New York, 可能吧 但这里是纽约
[06:57] so there’s a very strong chance it’s just “City blood.” 所以这很有可能只是 城市地上的一滩血
[07:03] NYPD! Freeze! Freeze! 纽约警察 站住 站住
[07:07] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the precinct 女士们先生们 请欢迎逃犯一号
[07:10] escaped convict number one! 来到警局
[07:15] Terry, where’s the music? That was the cue. Terry 音乐呢 那句话就是信号呀
[07:16] I didn’t have that Queen song on my phone. 我手机上没有皇后乐队那首歌
[07:18] I wasn’t gonna pay $1.99 for it. 我才不要花1.99刀来买呢
[07:20] Nice work, man. You can put your perp in holding 干得好 你可以把罪犯关起来了
[07:21] with the other three convicts. 跟其他三个一起
[07:23] – Wait. Other three? – Yeah. – 等会 其他三个 – 没错
[07:24] Santiago and Boyle brought them in. Santiago和Boyle抓到的
[07:25] That’s right. It’s three to one. 就是这样 三比一
[07:27] Guess you won’t be needing this anymore 你大概是用不上这个了
[07:29] since you’ll be moving in with me. 既然你要搬来我家的话
[07:31] – My towel. – Yeah, your towel. – 我的毛巾 – 对极了 你的毛巾
[07:37] Why won’t it burn? 为什么点不着
[07:38] Because it never fully dries. 因为它从来就没晾干过
[07:40] The towel lives, and so do we! 毛巾不死 我们不灭
[07:42] Hey, Santiago, how did you guys Santiago 你们是怎么做到的
[07:44] catch three perps so quickly? 这么快抓住三个犯人
[07:45] They weren’t even close to each other. 他们彼此还离得这么远
[07:47] Given the magnitude of the situation, 考虑到事态重大
[07:49] we were given full access to any and all department resources. 我们获得了所有的部门资源的支持
[07:52] That’s right. We took a little trip 没错 我们特地跑了一趟
[07:55] down to the tactical supply armory. 战术军械库
[07:58] No, you did not! 不会吧
[07:59] Thermal imaging, baby. 热成像哦 小宝贝
[08:01] Thermal imaging baby? 热成像宝宝
[08:02] Very handy in fugitive hunting. 追捕逃犯的趁手神器哦
[08:04] Also… 还有
[08:05] I got this Flo-Tech performance polo 我拿了这件浮力polo衫
[08:08] with moisture-wicking technology. 附带有毛细除湿工艺
[08:10] Kept me dry all morning. 干爽整个早晨
[08:11] And a dry boy is a smart boy. 干燥宝宝才是聪明宝宝哦
[08:14] Ugh, he keeps saying that. 恶 他一直说个不停
[08:16] Charles, you’ve gotten negative reactions Charles 每个人听到这个
[08:18] from everyone who’s heard it. 都表示非常反感
[08:19] I needed to see what Jake thought. 我要听Jake的意见
[08:20] – Oh, I hated it. – Really? – 简直神烦 – 真的吗
[08:22] Anyway, gentlemen, we are off to catch some more convicts. 先生们 我们得先走一步 去抓罪犯了
[08:25] Two more, and we win. 再来两个 我们就赢了
[08:27] Huh, just two? 只用两个
[08:28] No sweat. 不费滴汗之力
[08:29] Literally. 字面意思
[08:30] Get out of here. Take those glass cutters with you. 赶紧出去吧 也别让我再看你那俩小钻头了
[08:33] Oh, these lil’ ol’ things? 哦 你说这俩小老弟吗
[08:35] What? 啥啊
[08:37] Why’d you put your finger in the middle? 你为啥把手指往中间放啊
[08:38] Uh, excuse me, ma’am. I was wondering if you could 不好意思 女士 我们能否麻烦你一下
[08:41] answer some questions about the car accident 回答一些关于车祸的问题
[08:42] you witnessed this morning. 你早上目击到的那个
[08:46] – What’s she trying to tell us? – I don’t know. – 她想说什么 – 我不知道
[08:48] Probably “Never meet your heroes, 可能是 “永远不要和偶像见面
[08:49] ’cause they’re gonna turn out to be friendly.” 因为他们可能会意外地平易近人”
[08:50] You need to get over this 你得赶紧克服
[08:51] Marshawn Lynch situation real quick. Maeshawn Lynch留下的心理阴影啊
[08:53] Now, we just have to figure out what language she’s speaking 我们只要搞清楚她说的是什么语言
[08:55] so we can find a translator. 这样就可以找个翻译了
[08:56] Here, ma’am. 请看 女士
[08:58] Take a look at this map of the world. 这是一张世界地图
[09:01] You just keep one of those on you? 你随身带着这个吗
[09:03] Of course. In case I ever need to prove my point 这是当然 万一我吵架的时候
[09:05] in an argument. 需要证明我的观点呢
[09:06] – Laos. – Fine! – 老挝在这 – 好吧
[09:08] Oh, it was better than fine. 那可不仅仅是好
[09:10] It was Laos. 那可是老挝啊
[09:12] – Mm. – So, where are you from? – 真对 – 那么 你是从哪儿来的
[09:14] Where did you grow up? 你在哪里长大的
[09:16] Where were you born? 你在哪里出生
[09:21] What are you miming there, sir? 老大 你在比划什么
[09:22] A child tying his tie. 一个打领带的小孩
[09:23] Uh-huh. I’m trying to do a simple Half Windsor 没错 我在打一个基本的半温莎结
[09:26] so she knows I’m a baby. 这样她就知道我是一个小孩了
[09:28] Look at this. See how basic this knot is? 瞧瞧 看到这个领结多基础了吗
[09:31] I love these thermal goggles. 我太爱这个热探测眼镜了
[09:34] Amy, listen to me very carefully. Amy 认真听我说
[09:36] If you and Jake are thinking of trying, 如果你和Jake在备孕的话现在最合适了
[09:37] you are ovulating like crazy right now. 你现在就在疯狂地排卵
[09:39] You take that helmet off before I knock it off. 你给我把眼镜摘了 不然我就把它打下来
[09:42] What? Your basal temperature is off the charts. 什么 你的体温都要爆表了
[09:44] This is a good thing. 这可是好事啊
[09:45] Boyle Boyle!
[09:50] NYPD! Get down! 纽约警局 趴下
[09:51] Freeze! 不许动
[09:54] Aah! The room’s hot. I’m blowing out. 屋子里太热了 我要被亮瞎了
[09:57] This way. Come on. 这边 快来
[10:01] Oh, come on! Where did you guys even come from? 不是吧 你们都是从哪儿冒出来的啊
[10:04] Your nightmares. 从你的噩梦里
[10:06] Hey, Amy, allow me to introduce you to Big Bertha. Amy 容我为你介绍这位大块头
[10:09] Okay, I guess I’m not worth introducing to your truck. 看来我连被介绍给你卡车的资格都没有
[10:12] That’s right, y’all. We went to Homeland Security. 没错 大伙 我们去了趟国土安全局
[10:16] Yep, this beauty comes fully equipped with thermal imaging, 这宝贝的行头包括热成像设备
[10:19] a satellite link-up, and she plugs in 卫星连线 除此之外
[10:21] to every surveillance camera in the city. 她还连着城里的所有监控探头
[10:22] And she’s also got a holding cell, 她还配有拘留室
[10:24] which is big enough for three perps. 足够容纳三个罪犯
[10:26] Jake, counting this guy, how many perps have we caught? Jake 算上这个 我们的三人拘留室里面
[10:28] and placed in the three-perp perp cell? 一共拘了多少人
[10:30] Well, Sarge, we’ve placed three perps 警长 我们的三人拘留室里面
[10:31] in the three-perp perp cell. 一共拘了三个人
[10:33] So, the three-perp perp cell’s full? 所以三人拘留室满员了吗
[10:34] Full of three perps is the three-perp perp cell. 是的 三人拘留室拘留了三个人
[10:35] Okay, stop saying “Perps” And “Cell” And “Three.” 够了 不许再说 拘 留 和 三 了
[10:37] You sound irritated. What’s the score now? 听起来你很生气啊 比分怎么样了
[10:39] Are you guys still ahead? Let me just check. 还是你们领先吗 让我看看
[10:42] Oh, drone! Little help? 无人机 能帮个忙吗
[10:46] Yeah, I can’t read that score. What does it say? 我看不清比分 是多少来着
[10:49] Anyways, I’m sure you’re tracking whatever the score is. 不管了 反正你们应该也在计分
[10:51] All right, thank you, drone. That’ll be all. 谢谢你哦 无人机 就到这里吧
[10:55] Whoop! Didn’t see the tree there. 没看见那还有棵树
[10:57] Big Bertha has a drone. That’s what’s important. 不过重点是大块头还配了无人机
[11:02] What are you trying to tell us? 你想告诉我们什么
[11:04] Is this some kind of a clue? 这是什么线索吗
[11:07] Draw better. We have no idea what this is. 画好点 我们根本看不出这是啥
[11:09] – I think it’s a cookie. – No. It’s a pizza. – 我觉得是曲奇 – 不 是披萨
[11:11] It’s a cookie pizza! 是曲奇披萨
[11:14] Another case solved. 又破了一个案子
[11:16] No. Detectives, we– 不是 警探们 我们
[11:17] Shh shh shh. Let them go. 别说话 让他们走吧
[11:21] She’s taking us somewhere. This is good. This is good. 她要带我们去个地方 这是个好兆头
[11:24] We’re gonna crack this, Diaz. 我们能够破解这个了 Diaz
[11:28] Nope. She just needed to take a dump. 不 她只是想上大号了
[11:31] Okay, satellite images showed 好 卫星图像显示
[11:33] one of the two remaining convicts entered this building. 剩下的两个罪犯之一进入了这栋大楼里
[11:35] If we catch him, that’s five. I win the bet. 如果我们逮到他就是五个了 我赢了赌局
[11:37] Amy moves in with me. I lord it over her. Amy搬来和我住 我横行霸道
[11:39] She’s miserable. We live happily ever after. 她痛苦不堪 我们从此过上了幸福生活
[11:40] It’s fool-proof. 太稳了
[11:41] There’s got to be 30 floors in this building. 这栋楼起码得有30层
[11:43] It’ll take forever to sweep the whole place. 搜查这里得没完没了了
[11:44] Nuh-uh. We can use Big Bertha 不用 我们可以用大块头
[11:46] to tap into the security cameras. 连上这里的监控摄像头
[11:50] Ohh. 爽哦哦哦
[11:53] Okay. This room is clear, but check that closet. 这房间确认过了 但还要看一下衣柜
[11:56] Man, this is like playing the coolest video game ever. 这真是最酷炫的电子游戏了
[11:58] My character is Terry. 我的角色是Terry
[12:00] – It’s locked. – Ooh, kick it down. – 锁住了 – 把它踹开
[12:01] Front kick! Front kick! 前踢 前踢
[12:05] – All clear. – Now strafe. Strafe! – 安全 – 来 蹲走 蹲走
[12:07] I don’t know what that means. 我连那个是啥都不知道
[12:09] – Barrel roll. Duck. – Duck? – 翻滚 闪避 – 干嘛闪避
[12:10] Just tell me where to go, man. 告诉我去哪就行
[12:12] Wait a minute. Slide one of your feet forward. 等等 把你的一只脚向前伸
[12:14] Now switch. 换另一只
[12:15] Now punch both your fists forward at the same time. 然后两只手同时出拳
[12:18] Are you making me do the running man? 你是在让我学<奔跑的男人>吗
[12:19] Yeah. The original one. 没错 原版的
[12:21] Excluding the movie. 不包括电影
[12:22] And Stephen King’s classic short story. 还有斯蒂芬金的经典短篇小说
[12:24] So, the third iteration. 差不多第三代了
[12:25] I’m going off on my own. 我要自己去查了
[12:27] He has sentience. 他还有自主感觉
[12:28] It’s “Westworld.” 这是<西部世界>啊
[12:29] Oh, wait a minute, Sarge. I don’t have eyes on that room. 等一下警长 我还没看到那个房间
[12:32] Hang on. I’ll find it. 等我找一下
[12:35] Oh, no. Sarge, just hang on. I’m coming for you. 不好 撑住了警长 我来了
[12:44] Drop the weapon. 放下武器
[12:46] – You drop your weapon. – Okay, stay cool. – 你放下你的武器 – 冷静点
[12:48] We can work this out. I’m a trained hostage negotiator. 我们能解决的 我是名受训的谈判者
[12:50] I got my friend’s sperm back from his ex-wife last year. 我去年帮我朋友从他前妻那里拿回了精子
[12:53] Well, she destroyed half of it, and he decided to adopt, but– 她毁了其中一半 他又决定去领养了 但还是
[12:56] – Peralta! – Right. Sorry. – Peralta – 没错 抱歉
[12:57] What do you want? 你想要什么
[12:58] You let me walk out of this building and get into a car. 你让我离开大楼 再给我弄辆车
[13:00] – If anyone tries to stop me… – Got him. – 要是有人敢阻止我 – 搞定
[13:02] Oh, well, you know, I think that makes it four to four. 你看 现在比分就有四比四了
[13:05] No. No. You don’t get credit for this guy. 不行 这个人不算
[13:07] I was in the middle of negotiating, 我都谈判到一半了
[13:09] and he was about to give up-tell him, guy. 他就打算放弃了 跟他说清楚 兄弟
[13:10] No, I was probably gonna kill him, 不是 我很有可能杀了他
[13:11] then let you kill me. 然后任由你杀了我
[13:13] Oh, my God. I should’ve been way more scared. 老天 我刚才应该更害怕才对
[13:15] Well, there’s just one convict left. 现在只剩下一个罪犯了
[13:17] Whoever finds him wins. 找到他的就算赢了
[13:19] Yeah. I guess you could say he’s… 所以我觉得可以叫他
[13:21] the Golden Snitch. 金色飞贼
[13:22] Wait. Was that a “Harry Potter” Reference? 等会 你是引用了<哈利波特>吗
[13:25] It most definitely was. I started reading them 妥妥的没错 我开始看书了
[13:26] – ’cause you love them so much. – And? – 看到你那么喜欢 – 怎么样
[13:28] You were right. They’re incredible. 你说的没错 太好看了
[13:29] Remember when I called in sick the other day? 还记得我那天请病假吗
[13:30] I was at home reading “Order of the Phoenix.” 我其实是在家读<凤凰社>
[13:32] Oh, this makes me so happy! 天哪 我好兴奋啊
[13:34] How sad is it when Cedric dies? 塞德里克死的时候多悲伤啊
[13:35] I was crushed. 我整个人都崩溃了
[13:36] Literally crying on the toilet. 坐在马桶上哭的一塌糊涂的
[13:39] Aww. 真可爱
[13:40] Guys. The fugitive. The bet? 你俩 逃犯 你们打的赌
[13:42] Right. 对哦
[13:43] I’m gonna catch this last fugitive, 我会抓住最后一个逃犯
[13:44] win the bet, and then we’re gonna live together 赢得赌注 然后我们交往的日子里
[13:45] for the rest of our relationship. 就都住在一起了
[13:47] Just you and me and towel makes three. 举杯邀你我 毛巾成三人
[13:49] Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. 妥 妥妥妥妥妥
[13:51] Just so you know, at the end of the sixth book, 告诉你哦 第六本书的结尾
[13:53] Snape kills– 斯内普杀了
[13:53] La-la-la-la-! No spoilies! 啊啦啦啦啦 不许剧透
[13:55] Terry, let’s go. Terry 我们出发
[13:56] 第99辖区 下午3:46
[13:59] It really sounds Slavic. 听着很像斯拉夫语
[14:00] Does anyone here know any Slavic languages? 这里有人懂斯拉夫语吗
[14:02] Oh, I’m great at languages. Watch this. 我很有语言天赋 看我的
[14:05] Hello! I am Hitchcock! 你好啊 我叫Hitchcock
[14:09] Thank you for the cookie-pizza idea! 谢谢你曲奇披萨的创意
[14:12] I believe it was human rights leader Abdala who once said 我相信人权领袖Abdala曾经说过
[14:17] “When the choir shouts the loudest, 当一群人叫的最响时
[14:20] the most powerful one is silent.” 最有力的的却是沉默
[14:22] That doesn’t even make any sense. 这话狗屁不通啊
[14:24] Well, I might have paraphrased it incorrectly. 我可能转述得不太对
[14:25] But allow me to introduce to you Rob. 不过让我为你们介绍Rob
[14:28] Rob, come on in. Rob 过来
[14:31] He called the tip line. 他打了线人热线
[14:32] But he’s so… not crazy-looking. 但他看上去 不像个疯子啊
[14:35] Rosa, have Abdala and I taught you nothing Rosa 我跟阿卜杜勒没教你
[14:37] about stereotyping? 不要对人持有刻板印象吗
[14:38] I’m beginning to feel 我开始觉得
[14:40] like you’re our biggest project, sweetie. 你需要好好上上课了 亲
[14:41] That’s enough. What did he tell you? 行了 他跟你说了啥
[14:43] Well, let’s find out, okay? Together. 让我们一起来研究研究 怎么样
[14:46] Rob, do you want to share your experience with the group? Rob 跟大家说说吧
[14:48] Gladly. 很乐意
[14:50] Okay, so, you know how there’s a subterranean race of lizard-people 你知道有一种地下生物 蜥蜴人
[14:52] living beneath the city 住在城市之下
[14:53] who control our minds with their pheromones? 用荷尔蒙控制我们的思想
[14:57] Okay, he’s a wackadoodle. 行了 他是个疯子
[14:58] Gina, get your wackadoodle out of here. Gina 把你的疯子弄走
[15:00] It’s been two hours, and nothing on the last guy. 已经过了两小时了 还是没有最后那个人的线索
[15:02] He’s gonna get away. 他会逃走的
[15:03] Where are you, number nine? 9号 你在哪儿
[15:04] Think. If I was an escaped murderer, where would I hide? 仔细想 如果我是逃跑的凶手 我会躲在哪儿呢
[15:08] Where? 哪儿
[15:10] Oh, I have no idea. I just thought if I gasped 不知道 我就是觉得要是我倒吸口气
[15:11] I could force an epiphany. 就能灵光乍现
[15:13] And I did. 我真的想到了
[15:14] No, that didn’t work either. 不 没想到
[15:15] Or did it? Still no. 想到了吗 还是没
[15:17] – Unless – Stop it, Jake! – 除非 – 停下 Jake
[15:19] Well, Marshawn Lynch will not leave your office. Marshawn Lynch拒绝离开办公室
[15:22] He has now pulled up one of those wedding proposal viral videos on his phone 他正在拿手机看网上的热门求婚视频
[15:25] and is crying. 边看边哭
[15:26] What did I do to deserve this? 我造了什么孽才会遇到这种事
[15:27] Well, I haven’t fared any better. 我也好不了多少
[15:29] She keeps drawing her stupid circle pictures 她还在画愚蠢的圈圈
[15:31] and then running off to the bathroom. 然后不停往厕所跑
[15:34] We get it. You have a bum-tum. Yes. 我们懂 你拉肚子 没事
[15:36] Ugh! You think you guys have it rough. 呃 你们觉得你们很惨吗
[15:38] I’ve been stuck here listening to crazy Rob 我一直在听疯子Rob
[15:40] spew his insane garbage 的狗屁理论
[15:42] What happened to your positive attitude, Abdala? 你那圣人Abdala的积极态度哪去了
[15:44] Don’t even say that name, all right? 别提这个名字了 行吗
[15:46] I tweeted him and got nothing. 我发了条关于他的推特 什么反应都没有
[15:48] Meanwhile, Rob tweets him some crap about lizard-people, Rob发了条关于蜥蜴人的推特
[15:51] he’s like, “Oh, retweet, oh, fave” Everything. 然后就 “啊 有人转发 啊 有人点赞”
[15:54] I just told him I saw one of them 我跟他说了我看见
[15:56] slip back into his lizard home under the streets. 一只蜥蜴人溜进了街道下面
[15:58] That’s where they make their soup. 他们煮汤的地方
[15:59] Oh, my God. He’s onto something. 我的天 他确实知道点什么
[16:01] Captain, don’t try to be nice 警监 别赞同疯子说的话
[16:03] by giving a crazy person a voice. 来表达善意
[16:04] Plus, we’ve already learned that human rights are crap. 而且 我们已经知道 人权就是垃圾
[16:06] No, he said that the lizard-people live 不 他说蜥蜴人住在
[16:08] under the streets. 马路下面
[16:09] He means the sewers. He saw someone go 他指的是下水道 他看到有人
[16:10] from the van into the sewers. 从货车进入了下水道
[16:12] Look. 看
[16:13] It’s a manhole cover. 这个是井盖
[16:18] Peralta, Santiago? 呼叫Peralta Santiago
[16:19] – Yeah, we’re here. – Us too, Captain. – 收到 – 收到 警监
[16:21] We have a lead. One of our witnesses saw 找到一条线索 有位目击者看到
[16:22] the last convict, George Gessilnick, the murderer, 最后一名犯人George Gessilnick 也就是凶手
[16:25] go down into a manhole and escape into the sewer 逃进了车祸现场附近的
[16:27] near the crash site. 下水道里
[16:28] Copy that. We’re on it. 收到 我们立刻去调查
[16:29] Yeah, so are we. We’re also on it. 我们也一样 立刻出发
[16:37] Whoop! Back it up a little bit. 额 倒个车
[16:42] Forward. 前进
[16:45] Back. 倒退
[16:47] Forward. 前进
[16:49] Back. 倒退
[16:51] Forward. 前进
[16:53] Back. 倒退
[16:55] Forward. 前进
[16:56] And we’re good to go. 可以走了
[17:01] Oh, almost clipped the mailbox. 啊 差点撞上邮箱
[17:03] Heh. Close call. 呵 千钧一发啊
[17:07] Please let this muck be water. Please let this muck be water. 老天啊 希望底下流着的只是水
[17:10] I won’t be able to hug Nicolaj for a month. 我这个月都没法抱Nicolaj了
[17:12] he doesn’t have all his shots yet. 他疫苗还没打全
[17:13] Shh. I think I heard something. 嘘 我好像听到了什么
[17:18] I can’t believe Leonardo lived in this. 不敢相信莱昂纳多住在这种地方
[17:20] I mean, Michelangelo I get. He’s kind of a sloppy dude. 米开朗基罗还可以理解 他比较邋遢
[17:23] – But Leo is so fastidious. – Jake, shut up. – 但是莱昂纳多比较挑剔 – Jake 闭嘴
[17:25] Sarge, we’re in a sewer. 警长 我们在下水道里
[17:27] I’m goin’st to talk about the Turtles. 我肯定得聊聊忍者神龟
[17:28] No, Jake. Shut up. I hear something. 不 Jake 闭嘴 我听到什么了
[17:33] NYPD! Freeze! 警察 不许动
[17:34] NYPD! Keep your hands where we can see them. 警察 举起手来
[17:37] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[17:38] Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. 你所说的话有可能在审判中用作不利于你的证据
[17:40] You have the right to an attorney. 你有会见律师的权利
[17:42] If you cannot afford an attorney, 如果你请不起律师
[17:43] one will be appointed for you. 政府可以免费为你提供一名律师
[17:44] Why did you stop? 你干嘛停下
[17:45] I’m done. You win. 我输了 是你赢了
[17:47] W-what? 啥
[17:48] I love you. I want to move in to your apartment. 我爱你 我想搬去你的公寓住
[17:50] Really? 真的吗
[17:51] I love you too. 我也爱你
[17:53] Oh, my God, what a beautiful moment. 多么甜蜜的一刻
[17:54] And, you guys, Amy’s ovulating as we speak! 我们说话的此刻 Amy正在排卵呐
[17:57] What? Charles! 说什么呢 Charles
[17:58] All right, head to the back. You’re going to jail. 好了 往后面走 你要进监狱了
[18:03] Hey. 嘿
[18:05] I don’t get it. Why did you decide to let me win? 我不明白 你干嘛让我赢
[18:07] I don’t know. When we were back there 不知道 当我们比赛
[18:09] racing through the Miranda Rights, 念米兰达宣言的时候
[18:11] I just looked over at you and thought, 我只是看着你 心里想着
[18:12] “You’re awesome. 你真棒
[18:14] And you’re good at doing things.” 做起事来干净利落
[18:15] I mean, sure, I’ll miss towel, but your happiness is worth 我会怀念我的毛巾 但跟你的幸福比起来
[18:19] way more than winning some stupid bet. 这场愚蠢的打赌算不上什么
[18:24] – Are you sure about this? – Oh, yeah. – 你是认真的吗 – 当然啊
[18:25] Your apartment is better than mine in every way imaginable. 不管怎么看 你的公寓都比我的好一百倍
[18:28] You want to know what my first thought was 你知道当我们跳进下水道
[18:29] when we dropped into the sewer? 我的第一感觉是什么吗
[18:30] “Smells like home.” “家的味道”
[18:31] He’s lying, Amy. 他在说谎 Amy
[18:32] His first thought was about the Ninja Turtles. 他首先想到的是忍者神龟
[18:34] Come on, Terry. We were in a sewer. 行了 Terry 我们是在下水道里哎
[18:36] He’s gon’sta think about the Turtles. 他肯定会想到忍者神龟
[18:38] Yeah, I’m gon’sta, Terry. 就是嘛
[18:39] – Quit being such a Malfoy. – Yeah, Terry. – 别再做讨厌鬼了行吗 – 就是啊
[18:41] Guys, we have a problem. 伙计们 我们有麻烦了
[18:43] He’s not our convict. 他不是我们要抓的人
[18:44] What? The guy in the orange jumpsuit 什么 我们在下水道找到的
[18:45] that we found hiding in the sewer is not our convict? 穿着橘黄监狱衫的人不是我们要抓的人
[18:47] He’s our van driver. 他是货车司机
[18:49] A man came to me last week. 上周 有个男的找上我
[18:50] He told me I had to help Gessilnick escape from jail. 跟我说一定要帮Gessilnick越狱
[18:52] He had pictures of my family. 他手里有我家人的照片
[18:54] He said he’d kill them if I didn’t help. 要是我不听他的 他就杀我全家
[18:55] So, I crashed the van, and Gessilnick took my clothes. 所以我就撞了车 Gessilnick换了我的衣服
[18:58] But then where’s the guy we thought was the van driver? 但是我们以为是司机的人哪去了
[18:59] He vanished. 消失了
[19:00] George Gessilnick, posing as a Department of Corrections driver, George Gessilnick扮成了教养院司机
[19:03] was taken to the hospital, 被带去了医院
[19:05] where he escaped some hours later. 数小时后他就从那儿逃跑了
[19:06] He’s highly dangerous, probably armed, 他极其危险 可能持有武器
[19:08] and could be anywhere. 可能在任何地方
[19:09] Detective Diaz has some background information Diaz警探有一些背景资料
[19:11] to help in the search. 有助于帮忙搜查
[19:12] So this is one scary dude. 这家伙穷凶极恶
[19:14] We don’t have a complete rap sheet on him 我们没有他的全部案底
[19:15] because he’s had so many aliases, 因为他有很多化名
[19:16] but we know he’s killed at least five people. 但我们知道他至少杀了五个人
[19:19] He’s been in the system since he was 11. 他从11岁起就被警察记录在案
[19:20] That’s when he stole $4,000 from his foster family 那时他从寄养家庭偷了4000块钱
[19:23] and burned their house down. 还一把火把房子烧了个精光
[19:25] Wait a minute. This is the foster family? 等等 这是他的寄养家庭吗
[19:28] – Yeah. Why? – Did you see who the brother is? – 对 怎么了 – 你看到他兄弟是谁了吗
[19:31] I need to get a message to somebody. 我要给某人传个口信
[19:33] This is very important. Tell him Jake Peralta wants to see him. 这事儿很重要 跟他说Jake Peralta想见他
[19:35] I’m not after him. I just need his help. 我不是要抓他 我需要他的帮助
[19:40] Hello? 有人吗
[19:43] I followed all your rules. 我照你的规矩来了
[19:45] I’m unarmed. I’m not wearing a wire. 我没带武器 也没有窃听器
[19:48] I came alone. There’s no backup. 我是一个人 没有后援
[19:52] Come on, man. I need your help to take down your brother. 来吧 哥们 我需要你的帮助 来抓住你兄弟
[19:59] Doug Judy. The Pontiac Bandit. Doug Judy 庞蒂亚克大盗
[20:02] Hey, baby. 嗨 小弟
[20:03] Nice legs. 腿不错嘛
[20:04] Why are you in your boxers? 你干嘛穿平角裤
[20:05] So you would know I’m not wearing a wire. 这样你就知道我没带窃听器了
[20:07] Your buddy Scott said I had to. 你手下的Scott说我一定得这样才行
[20:09] Oh, that makes sense. Scott’s a perv. 这就说得通了 Scott是个变态
[20:11] Hey, Scott, wherever you’re watching from, Scott 不管你躲在哪儿偷看
[20:13] go home! 给我回家去
[20:14] Sorry, man. 抱歉 老大
[20:16] So, what’s so important? 什么事这么重要
[20:17] I’m looking for your foster brother, George. 我在找你的寄养兄弟George
[20:19] Hate the guy. Stole from my mom, 恨死那家伙了 偷我妈的钱
[20:21] burned our house down. 烧我家房子
[20:22] Worst of all, 最可恶的是
[20:23] he ran off with my LP of Phil Collins’ 他还带着我的Phil Collins专辑
[20:25] “No Jacket Required.” “No Jacket Required.”跑路了
[20:26] It’s my favorite album. 那是我最爱的专辑
[20:27] Haven’t heard it in 20 years. 20年没听过了
[20:28] I mean, can’t you just stream it? 你就不能听电子版的吗
[20:30] Can’t do that to Phil. Phil的唱片不能听电子版
[20:31] “Sussudio” Demands vinyl. “Sussudio” 必须要用黑胶唱片才行
[20:33] Right. Vinyl and whatnot. Okay, well, 说得对 要听就听黑胶的
[20:35] George is a murderer now and he just escaped from prison. George是个杀人犯 还越了狱
[20:37] We think he might be trying to flee the country. 我们认为他可能要潜逃到国外
[20:39] You want me to help you catch him? 你想让我帮你抓住他吗
[20:40] Like when X-men teamed up with Magneto 就像X战警和万磁王组队
[20:42] to stop Apocalypse. 去对抗天启
[20:43] – I heard that one was bad. – Wasn’t great. – 听说那部电影很烂 – 不是很好
[20:45] – I still want to see it though. – I’d watch it again. – 但还是很想去看 – 我也会二刷的
[20:47] – So, does that mean you’re in? – Course I am. – 所以你同意帮我了么 – 当然
[20:48] Damn, it feels good to be on the same team for once. 啊 能和你一起组队真是太好了
[20:51] A cop and a criminal working together. 一个警察和一个罪犯合作
[20:53] We need a theme song. 我们需要一首主题曲
[20:55] *The Pontiac Bandit and Jake the cop* *庞蒂亚克大盗和警察Jake*
[20:58] – Oh! – *Taking down crooks* – 哦 – *抓住他们*
[20:59] *In the streets where they live* *城市的罪犯*
[21:01] *Flirting with girls who are hot for the badge* *用制服诱惑挑逗女孩*
[21:03] *There’s a talking police dog that helps them solve crime* *还有个会说话的警犬 协助破案*
[21:06] You gave him full immunity? Are you insane? 你给他完全豁免权 你疯了吗
[21:09] You told me to cut a deal. 你告诉我要做个交易的
[21:11] I thought you’d maybe drop charges on one or two felonies. 我的意思是撤销一两起重罪
[21:15] But do you know how many crimes we’re forgiving? 你知道现在我们要撤销多少起吗
[21:17] – Six – That’s not so bad. – 六 – 那也不是很多嘛
[21:18] – Hundred – Oh, that’s way more. – 百 – 那是有点多
[21:20] “Grand theft auto. Grand theft auto. “偷车 偷车”
[21:22] Grand theft auto. Dog fraud.” “偷车 犬类诈骗”
[21:24] I sold a guy a fake Pekinese. 我卖了只假的狮子狗给别人
[21:26] ‘Twas a cat. 其实是只”喵咪”
[21:27] You will not win me over with your use of “’twas.” 别以为用很酷的腔调说话就能过我这一关
[21:30] ‘Twasn’t trying to. “峩”没有啊
[21:32] You’re clearly friends with this man, 很显然你跟他是朋友
[21:34] and you’ve lost your objectivity, Peralta. 你失去了你的客观性 Peralta
[21:36] Or have you lost your objectivity? 或者是你失去了客观性
[21:38] What are you doing? 你站起来干什么
[21:39] My bad. I thought we were leaving. 我理解错了 我以为咱们要走了呢
[21:40] No. I’m just making a point here. Sit down. 不 我只想强调一下我的观点 坐下
[21:42] Look, sir. There’s a triple-murderer 是这样的 长官 一个连环杀人犯
[21:43] loose in Brooklyn, and it’s our job to bring him in, 还在布鲁克林逍遥法外 我们一定要抓住他
[21:45] even if that means forgiving a guy who stole some cars, 即使意味着要原谅一个偷了几辆车
[21:48] and, yes, sold a few cats as dogs. 还把几只猫当狗卖的家伙
[21:50] More than a few. 不止几只
[21:51] Weird how many people fell for that. 真奇怪有那么多人会上当
[21:52] Plus, his deal is conditional. 而且豁免他也是有条件的
[21:54] If Judy doesn’t lead us to his brother, 如果他不带我们找到他兄弟
[21:55] he doesn’t get immunity. 他就得不到豁免
[21:56] Look, Cap, I want to see George behind bars 警监 我跟你一样
[21:58] as much as you do. 想把George送进监狱
[21:59] I hate my brother. 我恨他
[22:00] You can relate to that, right, sir? 你是可以理解的 不是么
[22:01] Remember how furious you got 你记得那次你姐姐
[22:03] that time your sister ended an email with “Thx” 在电邮最后写了”3Q”而不是”谢谢”
[22:05] instead of “Thanks”? 你有多愤怒吗
[22:06] Why would you bring that up? 你为什么要提起这那事
[22:07] – It seemed pertinent. – Fine. – 因为这感情差不多 – 好吧
[22:08] Let’s see where this leads. 看看你们能干成什么样吧
[22:10] Dismissed. 快走吧
[22:11] 布鲁克林纪念碑 下午1:12
[22:12] So we don’t know if anybody helped George Judy 我们不清楚George Judy逃出医院的时候
[22:13] escape from this hospital. 有没有帮手
[22:15] Security cameras show him entering this courtyard, 监控显示他进入了这个院子
[22:16] but never coming back out. 但是再也没出来过
[22:18] The dude just vanished. 这家伙凭空消失了
[22:19] Ugh. Terry hates hospitals. 呃 Terry讨厌医院
[22:21] They reek of death. 散发着一股死亡的气息
[22:22] Ahem. 嗯嗯
[22:23] Oh, not you, ma’am. 啊 没说你 女士
[22:25] You reek of life. 你一股生命气息
[22:29] Maybe he went up the wall 或许他翻墙出去了
[22:31] like this. 就像这样
[22:35] Never mind. It’s not possible. 算了吧 这墙是翻不出去的
[22:37] You sure? 你确定吗
[22:42] Damn, Rosa! How did you do that? 靠 Rosa 你是怎么做到的
[22:44] I have a dark past. 我有一段黑历史
[22:52] Now you know my deepest shame. 现在你知道我最羞耻的秘密了
[22:53] Cool. Well, now that I saw you do it, 看完你翻之后
[22:55] I get how to do it too. 我知道怎么上去了
[22:59] Ooh, damn, Terry. 喔 真惨 Terry
[23:02] Hey, guys. Guess what. 嘿 伙计们 你们猜怎么着
[23:04] To thank you for being such good friends, 为了感谢你们的友好
[23:06] I picked up a big old basket of muffins. 我带了一大篮子松饼
[23:08] Follow me. 跟我来
[23:09] Come on! I got all kinds of muffins! 来吧 我带了好几种松饼呢
[23:12] Blueberry muffins, poppy seed muffins, 蓝莓的 罂粟籽的
[23:14] banana nut muffins, chocolate chip 香蕉坚果的 巧克力的
[23:17] ooh, wait, there are no muffins. 喔 等等 这根本没有松饼
[23:19] What’s happening now? 这是什么情况
[23:20] How’s it feel being lied to, Huh? 被欺骗是什么感觉 啊
[23:22] I mean, I’m okay. I wasn’t really that invested 嗯 我无所谓 我本来也没
[23:25] – in the muffins. – I was. – 那么喜欢松饼 – 我喜欢啊
[23:26] You guys thought you could keep a secret from me? 你们以为可以骗过我么
[23:27] Well, I know everything. 我无所不知
[23:29] Hitchcock left his phone in the bathroom again, Hitchcock又把手机丢在厕所里了
[23:31] and guess what I found on it. 猜猜我在上面发现了什么
[23:33] I needed the cash. I didn’t know they’d be filming. 我需要那钱 我怎么知道他们都拍下来了
[23:35] Text chains. Dozens of text chains. 群聊 各种群聊
[23:38] And I’m not on any of them. 而一个群里都没有我
[23:40] Take a look at this board. 都看看这白板
[23:41] There’s an Amy-Gina-Terry-Hitchcock-Rosa-Jake chain. 有Amy-Gina-Terry-Hitchcock-Rosa-Jake的群
[23:45] There’s a Hitchcock-Terry-Amy-Rosa Chain. 有Hitchcock-Terry-Amy-Rosa的群
[23:49] There’s even a Hitchcock-Gina-Scully chain. 甚至连Hitchcock-Gina-Scully都有群
[23:52] I mean, what the hell happens on that? 你们仨有什么好聊的
[23:54] Well, we mostly just exchange “Game of Thrones” Theories. 我们只是聊聊 “权力的游戏” 啦
[23:56] The little guy is gonna marry a dragon. 那个小个子要娶一条龙
[23:58] We think. 我们认为
[23:59] Well, one thing’s for sure: 有一件事是确定的
[24:01] Charles Boyle Charles Boyle…
[24:03] is off the chains. 没在任何一个群里
[24:04] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[24:06] We only excluded you because you’re kind of… 我们不带你主要是因为你有些
[24:08] an over-texter. 话唠
[24:09] Over-texter? That’s not even a thing. 话唠 怎么可能
[24:11] Oh really? So you don’t remember the time 真的嘛 你忘了你曾经
[24:13] you sent 97 unanswered texts in a five-minute span? 在五分钟内发送了97条消息都没人理你
[24:16] My phone vibrated itself off the desk. 我的手机震着震着就从桌子上掉下去了
[24:19] I think it was committing suicide. 我觉得它是想自杀
[24:20] It’s okay. This isn’t the first time I’ve been left out. 没关系 又不是第一次被你们孤立
[24:22] At camp, nobody would be friends with me. 夏令营的时候 没人想做我的朋友
[24:25] I had to hang out with the lunch ladies. 我只好和食堂大妈们玩
[24:27] After summer ended, they never replied to any of my letters. 夏天结束以后 他们都没有给我回信
[24:31] Oh, this is really sad. 哦 这可真是太悲哀了
[24:33] There’s just no muffins at all. 这儿真的一个松饼都没有啊
[24:35] – Kaboom – What’s this? – 啊哈 – 这是什么
[24:36] That is the art auction 这是George Judy
[24:38] that George Judy will be robbing tonight. 今晚要抢劫的艺术品拍卖会
[24:40] – Why is it so sticky? – I was eating sour straws. – 为什么黏黏的 – 我刚才在吃流口水
[24:42] It’s crazy that’s what you’re choosing to focus on. 你的关注点还真是奇怪
[24:44] Doug Judy came through for us. Doug Judy办到了
[24:45] That’s what George is after: 那就是George所谋划的
[24:46] a bejeweled egg worth $20 million dollars. 一个镶满珠宝的蛋 价值两千万美金
[24:48] That’s a nice egg, but how do you know he’ll be there? 是个好东西 但你们怎么确定他会去呢
[24:51] Doug’s boy Parker said he kept asking about the place. Doug的哥们Parker说他一直在打听那个地方
[24:53] And what does this Parker do? 那么这个Parker是干嘛的呢
[24:54] You know, I don’t know. I can’t really recall. 嗯 这我还真不知道 我想不起来了
[24:56] Some sort of auto-industry professional. 他好像是汽车方面的专家
[24:57] Maybe, like, a car thief or some such whatnot. 可能类似一个偷车贼什么的
[24:59] Oh, I see. So the only thing we have to go on is 哦 我明白了 我们唯一的线索
[25:02] the word of one of your criminal friends? 来自你们一个罪犯朋友的说辞
[25:04] Criminals? That’s how you see us? 罪犯 你就是这样看我们的么
[25:05] Is it a crime to steal bread to feed your family? 为了养家糊口偷点儿面包算犯罪么
[25:09] Or to sell some weed so you can buy video games? 为了买个游戏卖点儿大麻就犯罪了么
[25:11] Or to steal video games because you smoked all that weed 因为把大麻抽光了所以偷游戏
[25:14] – you were supposed to sell? – Yes, all of those are crimes. – 就犯罪了么 – 是的 这些都是犯罪
[25:16] – Damn. Even the bread one? – Especially the bread one. – 靠 偷面包也算 – 尤其是偷面包
[25:18] But since this is the only lead you have, 不过既然这是你们唯一的线索
[25:21] go do something with it. 那就去瞧瞧吧
[25:22] Oh, we’ll go do something with it. 是的我们要好好瞧瞧
[25:24] We’ll go do something with the hell out of it. 我们会找到重大发现的
[25:26] *Woop-woop that’s the sound of da police* *呜 呜 这是警察要来了*
[25:29] *Woop-woop that’s the sound of da police* *呜 呜 这是警察要来了*
[25:31] Woop-woop that’s the sound of da police *呜 呜 这是警察要来了*
[25:34] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[25:36] He’s not a cop. 他不是警察
[25:37] He can’t be wearing any of this. 他不能穿这些
[25:38] It’s just a windbreaker. 我只是给他件风衣而已
[25:40] It’s not like I gave him a badge and a gun. 又不是给他警徽或者枪什么的
[25:41] – Uh, he has both of those things. – It’s not loaded. – 好吧 这两样他都有 – 枪里没子弹
[25:44] I just want to cock it and say a cool cop catch phrase. 我只想扣一下扳机然后说一句很屌的台词
[25:47] New York’s finest just got a whole lot finer. (最强的)纽约警局又变得更强了
[25:50] Give me that. 给我拿来
[25:51] I’m putting myself on this case. 我要亲自负责这件案子了
[25:53] All right, Captain. 好的 警监
[25:55] Looks like New York’s finest just got a whole lot– 看起来(最强的)纽约警局又变
[25:57] – Let’s go! – All right. – 快走吧 – 好吧
[25:59] *Woop-woop that’s the sound of da police* *呜 呜 这是警察要来了*
[26:03] Wow ok, how do I look? Like I’m about to buy a bunch of expensive art? 我看起来怎样 像不像要买天价艺术品的人
[26:07] Hell, yeah. And not just paintings either. 当然 而且不仅是买得起画的
[26:09] You look statue rich. 你看起来都能买得起雕塑了
[26:11] I didn’t know we’d have to valet. 我不知道这里都代客停车
[26:13] Perhaps I shouldn’t have brought Gertie. 早知道我就不带Gertie来了
[26:14] Who’s Gertie? 谁是Gertie
[26:15] That foxy little she-devil we just drove here in. 那个性感撩人的红色小恶魔跑车
[26:18] Gertie? No, man. Gertie 快拉倒吧
[26:19] A car’s gotta have a sexy name, like Brooke, 车需要一个性感的名字 比如Brooke
[26:21] or Tiffany, or Sandra, or Candice. 或者Tiffany Sandra Candice之类的
[26:24] Yeah, or Suzie, or Dana, or Karen. 是的 还有Suzie Dana Karen什么的
[26:27] Oh, no, wait. That’s my mom’s name. 噢 等等 那是我妈妈的名字
[26:28] Why did I say my mom’s name? Ugh. 啊 我为什么要说我妈的名字
[26:30] The sight of another man inside her makes me sick. 看见别的男人坐”进”她我真的很难受
[26:33] Yeah. I dislike this conversation very much. 是啊 我已经很讨厌我们的谈话了
[26:36] Treat her gently! 对她绅士一些
[26:37] You know that’s not a nice car, right? 你知道那不算特别好的车对吧
[26:39] Say that again. 你再说一遍
[26:41] Damn, Cap. Be cool. 哦 警监 别介意
[26:42] Say that again. 你再说一遍
[26:46] That’s what I thought. 我就知道
[26:48] I’ll be in the venue. 我去会场了
[26:51] – Come on, Boyle. – What’s this about? – 过来 Boyle – 什么事啊
[26:53] Look, if you’re leading me to some sort 如果你要领我去那种
[26:54] of big surprise apology where everyone’s there 所有人都在的惊喜道歉会
[26:57] and you all want me to join your stupid text chains, 你们都央求我加入那些愚蠢的群聊
[27:00] I am 100% in. 我百分百的接受
[27:01] These last 24 hours have just been hell. 过去24小时真是太煎熬了
[27:03] Oh, it’s just my former lover. Hello, sister. 哦 只有我的前女友 你好啊 老妹
[27:06] Ugh, I hate when you say those things back-to-back. 啊 我真是烦透了你不停的提起这事
[27:09] – Here. – You took my phone? – 给你 – 你拿了我的手机
[27:10] Yeah. I had to delete your GIF keyboard 是的 我必须要把你的GIF键盘
[27:12] and your three “Property Brothers” Emoji apps. 和你那三个”Property Brothers”的表情包卸载掉
[27:15] Wait. Did you delete them because… 等等 你卸载它们是因为
[27:17] Yeah. You’re on the office text chain. 是的 你加入了办公室聊天群
[27:19] Are you serious? This is amazing. 真的么 这真是太好了
[27:21] Yeah, well I was totally against it, 是 我本来强烈反对
[27:22] but Amy felt bad because you seemed so pathetic. 但Amy心软了 因为你太可怜了
[27:25] – Don’t say that. – It worked! – 别说出来 – 计划成功
[27:26] I mean, your little camp story. 你那个野营的故事
[27:27] was the saddest childhood memory I’ve ever heard, 是我听过最惨的童年回忆
[27:29] and I’ve listened to Amy talking about attending 要知道 我可听过Amy参加
[27:31] “The crossing guard’s jamboree.” “交通协管员大聚会” 的经历
[27:33] That was fun! 那次超开心的
[27:34] We were directing traffic in the hotel hallways. 我们在酒店通道里指挥交通
[27:36] People were freaking out. 路人都震惊了好吗
[27:38] Mm-hmm. Just don’t make us regret this. 嗯哼 最好别让我后悔
[27:39] I won’t. I swear I won’t. 不会的 我发誓不会的
[27:41] I gotta tell my dad. 我告诉我爸去
[27:44] I know you weren’t on board with this, 我知道 你不支持这事
[27:45] but look how happy we made him. 可你看他高兴的
[27:47] And at no cost to our… oh. 我们也不损失什么代价
[27:49] And here it comes. 代价这就来了
[27:50] No. That was just one… uh-oh. 不是 就一条嘛 额偶
[27:53] I bet he’s just getting it out of his system. 他只是憋太久 需要发泄
[27:55] Oh, yeah. I’m sure he’ll be brief. 是啊 肯定”又短又快”
[27:58] Apparently the Tsar of Russia gave that bejeweled egg 显然 俄国沙皇把这个镶嵌珠宝的彩蛋
[28:00] to his girlfriend as a present. 送给女朋友当礼物
[28:01] I’ve never gotten a bejeweled anything. Stupid Amy. 我从来没收到过任何镶嵌珠宝的东西 讨厌的Amy
[28:03] Well, I highly doubt our murderer is gonna show up here. 我严重怀疑咱们的杀人犯会在这里现身
[28:06] Doug Judy said he’s be here, and I believe him. Doug Judy说他会来 我相信他
[28:08] Cap, got some hors d’oeuvres. 警监 我拿了点前菜冷盘
[28:11] I don’t know what you like, 我不知道你喜欢吃什么
[28:12] so I guessed: the radishes they put on the side for decoration? 我就猜 装饰萝卜你应该喜欢
[28:14] Mmm, thank you. Cut into a flower? 嗯 谢谢 这是雕花吗
[28:17] Where are we, Las Vegas? 把这当什么地方了 拉斯维加斯吗
[28:18] Guys, look over there by the hallway. 各位 看走廊那边
[28:20] See the woman in the red? 看见那个红衣女人了吗
[28:21] I think that’s my brother’s girlfriend, Fran. 好像是我哥的女朋友 Fran
[28:23] I don’t want her to recognize me. 我不想被认出来
[28:25] Does she have a scar on her left cheek? 她左脸有疤吗
[28:27] Maybe. What’s the shape of the scar? 可能吧 什么形状的疤
[28:29] – Just a general slash shape. – Oh, darn. – 就被刀划过那种 – 哎 没劲
[28:30] I’ve been reading a lot of “Harry Potter” Lately, 我最近一直在看哈利波特
[28:32] and I was hoping for something more fun. 还希望是更好玩的疤呢
[28:33] Okay, I’ll head towards her. 好 我直接过去
[28:35] You go around back in case she makes a break for it. 你从后面包抄 以免她逃脱
[28:39] She’s on the move. 她开始逃了
[28:41] Excuse me, ma’am. Oh. 不好意思 女士
[28:42] No, please stop. 不要 请停下
[28:44] Freeze. NYPD. 站住 纽约警署
[28:45] – What’s going on? – No scar. It’s not Fran. – 怎么回事 – 没有疤 不是Fran
[28:48] Then why was she running? 那她为什么要逃跑
[28:49] Because a strange guy started following me to the bathroom. 因为一个陌生猥琐男 跟踪我去洗手间啊
[28:51] Right. Because men are horrible 对哦 因为男的都很猥琐
[28:52] and the world is a nightmare. Yeah. 这世界就是个噩梦 没错
[28:54] Oh, no. Where’s Doug Judy? 哦不 Doug Judy呢
[28:55] Where we left him. Why? 就刚才分开的地方 怎么了
[28:56] Scarface Fran is a ruse. 疤脸Fran是个调虎离山圈套
[28:58] He wanted us out of there so he can help his brother steal the egg! 他支开我们 好帮他哥偷彩蛋
[29:04] Check it out. Shot glasses of soup. 瞧一瞧嘞 浓汤杯
[29:06] Oh, you wondering how I got the whole tray? 想不想知道 我怎么拿到一整盘
[29:08] Charmed it right out of her hands 用魅力闪倒了她哟
[29:15] You want some soup? 来点汤吗
[29:17] 布鲁克林纪念碑 晚上8:56
[29:24] This where you been all day? 你一整天都在这里吗
[29:25] Yep. Just looking for clues. 是 找线索呢
[29:27] Trying to see how George Judy escaped. 想弄明白George Judy怎么逃脱的
[29:30] – You’re pretty sweaty. – Terry runs hot. – 你满身大汗 – Terry很热嘛
[29:32] Terry runs hot. Terry很热嘛
[29:33] – You’re trying to see if you can do that wall climb, aren’t you? – Yeah. – 你在试那个攀墙动作 对吧 – 是啊
[29:36] And I can’t. I’m old. 结论是不能 我老了
[29:39] Because you can’t parkour up a wall? 就因为你没法跑酷上这墙
[29:41] It’s everything. 是所有事
[29:42] The TV’s always too quiet. 我总觉得电视声音不够大
[29:44] I don’t like how baggy basketball shorts are. 我不喜欢篮球裤垮垮的样子
[29:47] I even shook my fist at some skateboarders the other day. 有次我甚至 朝一帮玩滑板的臭屁孩子挥拳头
[29:50] Oof. And there’s something worse. 哦 还有更糟的事
[29:52] Way, way worse. 糟糕一万倍
[29:59] Terry needs reading glasses. Terry需要戴老花镜了啦
[30:00] – It’s not that bad, Sarge. – Yes, it is! – 没那么糟 警长 – 就是很糟
[30:03] I used to be “Batman.” 我曾经是蝙蝠侠
[30:05] Now I’m his dad. 现在成了蝙蝠侠他爹
[30:06] His dumb, weak, getting shot at the opera dad. 迟钝 虚弱 在剧院被枪杀的爹
[30:11] Okay, auction over. 好吧 拍卖结束
[30:13] I can’t believe you thought Doug Judy was tricking us 难以置信 你认为Doug Judy是在耍我们
[30:15] so he could steal the egg. 其实是要偷彩蛋
[30:16] If anyone was stealing any eggs, it was you 如果说有谁偷了蛋的话 那也是你
[30:17] ’cause you have egg all over your face. 因为你一脸蛋疼
[30:19] Is that why you’ve been so quiet these last four minutes? 难怪你四分钟没说话
[30:21] – You had to think of that? – Mm-hmm. Was it worth it? – 是在憋梗吗 – 嗯 值不值
[30:23] – Hell, yeah. – Ah, venomous burn. – 值大发了 – 毒虫般的吐槽
[30:24] Suck out the poison. 吸出毒液
[30:28] Wow. 哇哦
[30:30] He may not have been pulling something back there, 他可能没有 暗中策划什么
[30:32] but both of you were wrong about George Judy. 但你们两个 也对George Judy判断错误了
[30:33] He never showed. We wasted a day, 他根本没出现 我们白耗了一天
[30:36] and if anyone has egg on their faces, 如果说 有谁一脸蛋疼的话
[30:38] it’s you two. 也是你们两个
[30:39] Doug Egg and Egg Peralta. Doug蛋蛋和蛋蛋Peralta
[30:42] That’s actually kind of a dope name. 这名字其实超酷炫的
[30:43] What’s going on out there? 外面发生什么了
[30:45] Hey, Jake Peralta, NYPD. What happened here? 嘿 Jake Peralta 纽约警署 这里怎么了
[30:48] Somebody knocked out the valet, 有人揍趴了泊车小哥
[30:50] stole all the cars. Every single one. 把车全偷走了 一辆不剩
[30:51] So George was here. 所以George果然来过
[30:53] He wasn’t after the egg, he was after the cars. 他的目标不是彩蛋 是车
[30:55] Well, looks like Doug Judy was right after all, huh, Captain? 看来Doug Judy是对的 是吧 警监
[30:59] Why aren’t you saying anything? 你怎么不说话
[31:00] Is it because you’re so embarrassed for being wrong? 是判断失误 太羞愤了吗
[31:02] Gertie Gertie!
[31:04] *What a big bomb, the Captain’s car is gone* *惊天大消息 警监车丢啦*
[31:07] Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴 闭嘴
[31:11] I don’t get it. Why would George Judy 我没想明白 为什么George Judy
[31:13] steal all these cars and not the egg? 偷了所有的车 却不偷彩蛋
[31:14] Easier to sell if you’re in a hurry. 车更容易迅速出手
[31:16] Plus these are some valuable vehicles. 而且其中有一些豪车
[31:18] – Bugatti, Ferrari -Gertie. – 布加迪 法拉利 – 还有我的Gertie
[31:20] I don’t think Gertie was a prime target, sir. 我觉得Gertie不是首要目标 老大
[31:21] Do you know how much custom work there was on her? 你知道买她时 在海关有多费事吗
[31:24] I disabled the FM function from the radio. 我废掉了收音机的FM功能
[31:26] The guy said, “Oh, you can just not use it,” 工作人员说 “哦 你只要不使用就好了”
[31:29] but I said, “Ugh, I’ll always know it’s there.” 我跟他说 “呃 我心里清楚它就在那里啊”
[31:31] Boom. Shelby Cobra 427SC. 就是它了 谢尔比眼镜蛇427SC
[31:34] That’s a million dollars on four wheels, baby. 这就是长了四个轮子的百万美金 宝贝儿
[31:36] That’s what George is after. 这才是George的目标
[31:37] How do we even know George did it? 我们怎么确定是George干的
[31:39] I mean, nobody saw him. 没人看见他啊
[31:40] But there was a prolific car thief at the scene of the crime. 某个前科累累的偷车犯 倒是在现场
[31:43] You talking about me? I’m a cop now. 你是说我吗 我现在是警察
[31:45] No, you’re not. 不 你不是
[31:46] Then why do I have a badge and a gun? 那我怎么会有 警徽和配枪呢
[31:49] The thin blue line just got thick as hell. (强大的)警察队伍又壮大了
[31:50] Give me that! Come on, Judy. 把枪给我 给我Judy
[31:52] It’s not loaded. 没装子弹
[31:53] Look, if I was gonna jack a bunch of cars, 听着 我如果真要偷一堆车
[31:54] I would bring two of New York’s best detectives 我不会带两个纽约顶级警探
[31:56] with me to the scene of the crime. 一起去犯罪现场
[31:58] – Aww, you think we’re the best? – Flattery won’t work on us. – 你觉得我们是顶级的 – 拍马屁对我们没用
[31:59] – What? – This is nonsense. – 啥 – 这都是屁话
[32:01] You’re off the case. 你不许再跟这个案子
[32:02] Whoa, whoa, sir. Come on. 噢噢 长官 拜托
[32:03] We’re chasing a murderer. 我们在追捕杀人犯
[32:05] A murderer that just stole a ton of cars. 偷了一堆车的杀人犯
[32:07] Who knows more about that world than Doug Judy? 有谁比Doug Judy更了解 道上的行情
[32:09] Plus remember, 而且别忘了
[32:09] he doesn’t get immunity unless he helps us bring his brother in. 他不帮我们抓到他哥 就拿不到豁免
[32:12] I know, but– 我知道 但是
[32:13] Do you want to get back Gertie or not? 你到底想不想找回Gertie吧
[32:15] – Fine. He’s still on the case. – Ah! – 好吧 他可以继续跟 – 啊
[32:17] *The Pontiac Bandit and Jake are cops* *庞蒂亚克大盗和Jake是警察*
[32:20] *With their wise-cracking Captain along for the ride* *带着爱抖机灵的警监去巡逻*
[32:23] *They’ll have adventures wherever they go* *他们走哪儿都是大冒险*
[32:26] *The talking dog flies in outer space* *会说话的神狗 飞在外太空*
[32:29] *Arf, arf, arf, fly, fly, fly, fly dog* *汪汪汪 飞天飞天飞天 飞天神狗*
[32:31] *Arf, arf, arf, fly, fly, fly, fly dog* *汪汪汪 飞天飞天飞天 飞天神狗*
[32:34] *Arf, arf, arf, fly, fly, fly, fly dog* *汪汪汪 飞天飞天飞天 飞天神狗*
[32:37] Okay, Charles, I want you on this text chain. 好吧Charles 我想把你加进这个群
[32:39] I really do, but since you joined yesterday, 我真的想 但自昨天加入起
[32:41] you have sent 71 texts. 你已经发了71条信息
[32:44] The rest of the group collectively has sent two. 其他所有人 加起来也只发了两条
[32:47] You know, honestly, I’d rather get hit by a bus 老实讲 我宁可出门被公车撞
[32:50] than get one more text from you, Charles. 也不想再看到你的信息了 Charles
[32:53] Fine. I’ve been kicked out of things before. 好吧 我常被踢出各种圈子
[32:54] At camp, I found a slam book 野营那次 我发现一本纪念册
[32:56] that the lunch ladies had written about me. 是食堂大妈们用来吐槽我的
[32:58] I’m sorry, Charles, 对不起 Charles
[32:59] but there is no story sad enough to save you now. 现在再惨的故事也救不了你
[33:01] Challenge accepted. 接受挑战
[33:03] Once, as a tween, I got my penis entirely– 十多岁的时候 有次 我整个丁丁
[33:06] Okay, stop! No, no, no, no, no. 行了住嘴 不不不不不
[33:07] Our plan was just to teach you to text better. 我们只是要教你 怎样正确发短信
[33:10] You know, a lot of people like the way I text. 很多人喜欢我这种发短信的风格好吗
[33:13] Look, if you can’t accept me for who I am, 如果你们无法接受真实的我
[33:15] – then I don’t need this chain. – Okay, great. – 那我就不需要这个群 – 那最好
[33:16] No, no, no, I need to be included so badly. 不不不 我太想留在群里了
[33:18] I’ll do whatever you say. I literally have zero pride. 你们说什么我都听 完全零自尊
[33:20] – And that’s what I like to hear. – Oh, Charles. – 深得我意 – 噢 Charles
[33:23] Okay, so you guys are rich Europeans 好 你们两个是欧洲土豪
[33:26] looking to buy a Shelby. I’ll make the introductions. 要买一辆谢尔比 我来介绍
[33:28] Wait, we can’t just be Europeans. What country are we from? 等下 欧洲太笼统 什么国家
[33:30] What languages do you speak? 你们会说什么语言
[33:31] French, Spanish, some Portuguese. 法语 西班牙语 一点葡萄牙语
[33:34] Obviously Greek, 希腊语是必须的
[33:35] – enough Flemish to get by. – Tight. – 佛兰芒语也算拿得出手 – 你够狠
[33:37] What about you, Peralta? 你呢Peralta
[33:39] Um, I can do a pretty good Italian accent. 呃 我学意大利口音超像的
[33:41] “You think you could milk me?” “你小子以为能占我便宜吗”
[33:43] So you’re just doing De Niro from “Meet the Parents?” 所以你只会学<拜见岳父大人>里的罗伯特德尼罗
[33:45] I don’t know, am I? 我不知道 是这样吗
[33:46] – That’s a terrible De Niro. – I don’t know. – 一点都不像德尼罗 – 我不知道
[33:48] – This is De Niro. – I think it’s pretty good. – 这才像德尼罗 – 我觉得挺像
[33:50] – Mine’s better. – It’s pretty good. – 我更像 – 我也挺像
[33:52] – We’ll just make you American. – Okay. – 你还是扮美国人吧 – 好嘞
[33:54] – Griff. – Hey, Doug Judy. – Griff – 嘿 Doug Judy.
[33:56] Hey. What can I do for you? 嘿 找我什么事儿
[33:58] Hey, did my brother stop by? 嘿 我哥来过这儿吗
[33:59] I heard he jacked some nice cars, and I might have a buyer. 听说他搞了一批好车 我这儿有个买家
[34:02] This is Maxime Dubois, international millionaire. 这位是Maxime Dubois 国际富豪
[34:04] – Bonjour. – He doesn’t speak any English. – 你好 – 他不会说英文
[34:06] This is his lawyer, Carl Mangerson. 这是他的律师Carl Mangerson
[34:08] Hey, I’m a lawyer. 嘿 我是个律师
[34:09] Maxine wants to buy a Shelby Cobra. Maxine想买辆谢尔比眼镜蛇
[34:11] I hear George might have one. 听说George手头可能有货
[34:12] He just dropped off a few cars, 他是运了一批车过来
[34:14] but he didn’t say anything about no Cobra. 但没提眼镜蛇那款
[34:16] I mostly deal with scrap and crap, you know? 我多数都是负责处理零零碎碎 你懂吗
[34:19] Son of a bitch. 婊子养的
[34:20] Hey, hey, is everything all right here, Maxime? 嘿 嘿 这是怎么了 Maxime
[34:22] You’re speaking good English. 你英语明明说得不错啊
[34:24] Eh, just a few phrases he picked up from movies and such. 呃 也就是从电影啊什么的学了几句
[34:27] He’s disappointed. He really wanted that Cobra. 他是太失望了 他超级想要那台眼镜蛇来着
[34:29] You know the French, so passionate, 你也懂的法国人嘛 热情如火
[34:31] even their skunks. Pepe Le Pew. 连他们的臭鼬佩佩也是一样热情
[34:32] It doesn’t matter; I’m a lawyer. No further comments. 不过这些都无关紧要 我是一名律师 我不再做任何评价
[34:34] Do you know where George is? 你知道George在哪吗
[34:36] Maybe I can do business with him myself. 也许我能亲自跟他谈上一笔
[34:38] – Gertie! – What? – Gertie – 搞什么
[34:39] Uh, that was French for… 嗯 那是一句法语
[34:45] “I gotta make a phone call.” 意思是”我得打个电话”
[34:46] He’s gotta make a phone call. 他得打个电话
[34:48] Frenchmens… 法国人啊
[34:49] You can’t bring them anywhere. 你就不能把他们带出门
[34:53] So if George went over that wall, 如果George真的是翻墙出去的
[34:54] he would have been caught on a security camera across– 那他应该会被对面一个监控摄像头给拍到
[34:57] – whatcha eating there, Sarge? – Cream of Wheat. – 你是在吃什么鬼 警长 – 这是小麦乳
[34:59] It’s easy to chew, and it keeps you regular. 特别好咀嚼 还有助于让你正常排便
[35:01] It’s a favorite dish of the elderly. 老年人最爱佳肴之一
[35:03] Stop freaking out about this. 你能不能别再大惊小怪了
[35:04] Yeah, yeah, I know. “I’m young at heart.” 是啊 对啊 我懂的 “我的内心还年轻着呢”
[35:06] No, you are super old at heart. 不 你的内心老得不能跟老了
[35:08] You always have been. You love yogurt. 你内心一直都很老 你喜欢酸奶
[35:09] You volunteer at your polling place. 你给你家那边的投票点做志愿者
[35:11] You refuse to deposit your checks at an ATM. 你拒绝到ATM机存钱
[35:13] It’s a machine. I don’t trust it. 那可是太机器 我才不信任它呢
[35:15] I get what you’re saying, 我懂你想说什么
[35:17] but at least I used to be a prime physical specimen. 可至少我曾经可是在体能巅峰啊
[35:19] Dude, you have, like, 1% body fat. 哥们 你体脂率也就1%吧
[35:21] Now I’m at 1.8. I’m fat. 我现在已经到1.8%了 我是个胖子了
[35:23] I’m a fat, bald old man. 我是个又胖又秃顶的老男人
[35:25] – You shave your head. – Yeah, Rosa. – 你是自己把头发剃了的 – 没错 Rosa
[35:27] Vin Diesel and I shave our heads 范迪塞尔跟我一样觉得
[35:28] because we think it looks good. 我们剃了头看起来棒极了
[35:30] Okay, you obviously want to sit here 好吧 你是铁定心思坐在那
[35:31] feeling sorry for yourself, but we have work to do. 继续自怨自艾 可我们还有活要干啊
[35:34] So, I don’t know, why don’t I get you a wheelchair 那我也不懂了 要不我给你弄张轮椅
[35:35] – and a box of diapers. – The wheelchair! – 再给你来箱尿布吧 – 轮椅
[35:39] That’s how he escaped. He dressed up like an old lady. 他就是这样子逃跑的 把自己打扮成老太太
[35:42] That orderly is pushing him out. 还有个护工推他出来
[35:43] He did have an accomplice. 他果然有同谋
[35:44] I’m gonna find this bastard. 我要帮这混球给找出来
[35:46] I don’t need this anymore. 我再也用不着这个了
[35:49] I should take my jacket, though. 但我还是该拿上我的外套
[35:50] I mean, it’s January. I ain’t crazy. 这可是一月份 我还没疯
[35:58] Oh, Gertie. 噢 Gertie
[36:05] Psst. George is here. 嘘 George在这里
[36:07] He’s out back. Let’s go. Right now. 他在后面 快走 快
[36:11] NYPD, don’t move! 纽约警局 不准动
[36:13] Crap, he’s getting away! 靠 他要跑掉了
[36:18] All right. 好吧
[36:20] We can run right through it. These suits are fire-resistant. 我们能直接跑过去的 这些西装是防火的
[36:22] These suits are not fire-resistant. 这些西装才不防火好吗
[36:23] They’re not? Then why are they so expensive? 不防火 那为什么它们这么贵
[36:25] Bye, Peralta. 拜拜啦 Peralta
[36:28] No! Judy! 不 Judy
[36:30] Both Judys! Judys! 两个Judy Judy们
[36:34] Oh, I can’t believe this! 哦 我简直就不能相信
[36:36] I really thought I could trust Doug Judy this time. 我真的以为这一次Doug Judy是信得过的
[36:38] I kept telling you not to, but you wouldn’t listen. 我给你说过很多次 可你就是听不进去
[36:40] You were too busy singing your songs 你就光顾得上唱唱你们俩的主题曲
[36:42] and planning trips to Niagara Falls. 还有计划一起旅游去看尼亚加拉瀑布
[36:44] We just said neither of us had ever been. 我们只是说我们两个都没去过而已
[36:45] There were no hard plans. 还没到计划那一步呢
[36:47] Look, it’s humiliating. 天啊 这太羞耻了
[36:49] Doug Judy thought he could manipulate me, and he could. Doug Judy以为他能操纵我 而他确实也操纵了我
[36:52] I feel like I’m a terrible cop. 我觉得自己是个烂警察
[36:55] Wow, I really thought you were going to chime in 哇哦 我还以为你会准备插嘴
[36:57] with something supportive there. 说几句好听鼓励鼓励我呢
[36:58] We have to go. 我们得走了
[36:59] Captain? 警监你
[37:01] Okay, Charles. This is your final exam. 好了 Charles 这是最后一轮测验
[37:04] We’re gonna show you a text 我们将会向你展示一条短信
[37:05] and then two potential responses. 以及可以作为回复的两个选项
[37:07] You need to tell us which is more appropriate. 你必须告诉我们那一个选项更加得体
[37:09] Amy writes, “Leaving the virgin festival–“ Amy是这么写的 “正准备离开维珍移动音乐会”
[37:11] – Gina, – “Be there in ten minutes.” – Gina, – “十分钟后到”
[37:14] Do you reply, 现在该回复了
[37:16] “I’ll be counting down the seconds. “我开始按秒倒数咯
[37:18] “600, 599, 598, jk, lol, “600 599 598 只是个玩笑 哈哈
[37:22] “597, 596, smiley face, smiley face, “597 596 笑脸表情 笑脸表情
[37:25] cat smiley, thumbs up.” 猫笑脸表情 竖大拇指表情”
[37:27] Or, “Okay.” 还是 “好的”
[37:30] It’s a trick question. The text requires no response. 这问题就是在坑人 这条信息根本就不用回复
[37:32] Charles Boyle, welcome back to the Nine-Nine text chain. Charles Boyle 欢迎回到九九分局办公室群聊
[37:36] Yes! We should call it the Nine-Nine party line 太好了 我们应该叫九九分局狂欢热线
[37:38] – I’ll rename the thread. – Charles. – 我来重命名一下 – Charles
[37:39] Sorry. I’ll be better. I’ll be better. 不好意思 我会更努力 我会更努力的
[37:44] There’s the car. How’d you know they’d be here? 这就是那台车 你怎么知道他们会在这里
[37:47] Detective’s intuition. 警探的直觉
[37:49] Okay, fine. We went to Dave and Buster’s together 好吧 好吧 我们一起去了戴夫与巴斯特餐厅
[37:51] and got separated, so we turned on Find My Friends. 然后走散了 所以我们最后用了查找朋友那个应用
[38:00] The stairs are in the back. 楼梯在后面
[38:03] Looking for us? 在找我们俩吗
[38:04] Put your guns down, turn around slowly. 把枪放下 慢慢转过身来
[38:11] What the hell, Judy? I thought we were friends. 闹什么啊 Judy 我以为我们俩是好朋友
[38:13] I don’t know why you thought that. 我不懂你咋会那么想
[38:15] ‘Cause you kept saying we were. 因为你一直都是那么说的
[38:16] We had hard plans to go to Niagara Falls. 我们还计划好了要去看尼亚加拉大瀑布的
[38:18] So, bro, you friends with this cop? 那老哥 你跟这条子是好朋友吗
[38:20] Nah. This thirsty-ass bitch 才不是呢 这个饥渴过度的小婊子
[38:22] is just desperate for attention. 只是在极力求关注而已
[38:23] Thirsty-ass bitch? 饥渴过度的小婊子
[38:25] Okay, Captain, now I know you’re going to step in and defend me. 好吧 警监 我知道你会打算站出来替我说话的
[38:27] Well, you were begging me to compliment you earlier. 那个 你之前确实是有求过我夸奖你
[38:29] Oh, my God. This is the worst day of my life. 哦 我的天啊 这是我一生中最惨的一天
[38:31] – Where’s Charles? – So, if you’re not friends, – Charles在哪呢 – 既然你们不是朋友
[38:33] you won’t mind if I waste him, right? 那你就不会介意我把他给废了 对吧
[38:35] Of course he minds. I mean, sure, we’re enemies, 他当然介意啦 对 我们俩是对头
[38:37] but in, like, a playful way, like Tom and Jerry. 可我们只是在嬉笑打闹 就跟<猫和老鼠>一样
[38:40] Oh, my God. Was Tom trying to eat Jerry? 我的天啊 汤姆猫是不是想要吃掉杰瑞鼠来着
[38:44] – My whole life is a lie. – Shoot him. – 我的人生就是一场谎言 – 毙了他
[38:45] No, no, no. Those can’t be my last words. 不 不 不 我的遗言才不能是刚刚那几句
[38:47] Uh, ay caramba. 嗯 哎哟卧槽
[38:49] What the hell? 什么回事
[38:53] Whoops. Looks like somebody forgot to put bullets in his brother’s gun. 哎哟喂 看来有人忘了给他弟弟的枪里上子弹了
[38:57] I knew you didn’t betray me. 我就知道你没背叛我
[38:59] I said that accusatorily, but I’m very happy. 我语气好像是指控你 不过其实我很开心
[39:01] *Doug Judy and Peralta and Captain on the case* *Doug Judy 和Peralta 还有警监在办案*
[39:04] *Joke’s on you, they was always friends* *轮到你出丑啦 他们三永远都是好伙伴*
[39:07] *Now I’ma get my immunity* *现在我会拿到我的豁免权*
[39:09] *The ghost of the talking dog haunts the precinct* *会说的狗一直在分局阴魂不散*
[39:13] – The talking dog died. – Aww, man. – 会说话的狗去世了 – 不是吧 哥们
[39:14] I know; it was a bummer note to end on. 我知道 这样结尾确实太低靡了
[39:18] You got our orderly. 你把护工抓拿归案了
[39:20] Turns out he really didn’t work at the hospital, 实际上他根本就不在医院工作
[39:21] but he left his print behind in the room 可他在偷手术服的房间里
[39:23] where he stole the scrubs. 留了不少指纹
[39:24] It didn’t take long to track him down. 找到他就是易如反掌
[39:26] Whoa. With that and the wheelchair, 哇哦 这个分析再加上关于轮椅的推理
[39:27] that’s some pretty nice police work, Sarge. 警务工作做的不错哟 警长
[39:29] I know. 我知道啊
[39:31] You know, my muscles might not be as strong 我的肌肉可能没有年轻时候
[39:34] as when I was young, but one’s stronger: 那么强壮了 但总有一样东西日益强壮
[39:37] my big, beefy brain. 那就是我发达强壮的大脑
[39:39] Now if you will excuse me, I have to process… 好了如果你不介意的话 我得开始处理
[39:44] David Willis David Willis.
[39:45] Aww, you got a little necklace for your glasses. 真可爱啊 你还给你的眼睛配了链子
[39:48] I had to. I almost lost them last night during “Wheel.” 我不得不 我昨天晚上转圈的时候差点就弄丢了
[39:50] Hey, Rosa. Have a hard candy. 嘿 Rosa 来吃块硬糖
[39:54] Terry is embracing his age. Terry准备拥抱年老这一事实
[39:57] I just got off the phone with the DA. 我刚跟地区检察官通话完
[39:58] And for aiding in the capture of George Judy, 因为帮助抓获George Judy
[40:00] you have officially been granted immunity 你现在拿到全面豁免权了
[40:02] from all your past crimes. 所有罪名一笔勾销
[40:04] So I’m a free man? Mm. 所以我自由了 嗯
[40:05] Nope, still smells the same. 不不 空气闻起来还是老样子
[40:09] I’m sorry that I doubted you, 我很抱歉我还怀疑了你
[40:10] but you did drive off with the guy that we were chasing. 可我们追过去的时候你确实是载着那家伙走了
[40:12] Had to. I saw he was about to get away, 没办法啊 我看见他准备跑路了
[40:14] so I tricked him into thinking I was on his side. 所以我就骗他 让他以为我跟他一伙的
[40:16] It’s crazy how good I am at your job. 多神奇啊 我干起你的活儿来一点也不差啊
[40:17] Look, I owe you both an apology. 好吧 我知道我欠你们一人一句道歉
[40:20] Doug Judy, I underestimated your honesty. Doug Judy 我低估了你的诚信
[40:23] And, Peralta, I underestimated your instincts. 还有Peralta 我低估了你的直觉
[40:26] Yeah, I’m gonna need a lot more from you than that. 没错 而且我得从你这里听到更多赞美
[40:28] Fine. You’re a good cop… 行 你是一个好警察
[40:30] even if you are a thirst-ass bitch. 哪怕你是个饥渴过度的小婊子
[40:32] Wow. Okay. 哇哦 好吧
[40:34] Solved a pretty intense murder, and just crap all over me. 明明破了一桩人命大案 却只得来这样的搪塞
[40:37] Hey, Captain, got you a little something-something. 嘿 警监 给你弄了一辆好家伙
[40:41] – Gertie? – Nope. – Gertie吗 – 不是
[40:42] But she is the exact same make, model, and color. 不过这俩是同一批次 同一型号 而且同一个颜色
[40:47] Oh, my God, you stole this. 我的天啊 你是偷回来的
[40:48] – I can’t be driving a stolen – Relax, man. – 我不能开一辆偷来的 – 放松点 哥们
[40:51] I bought it at a used car lot for, like, $600. 我花了六百刀从二手车行买的
[40:53] – This is not a nice vehicle. – Yeah, it’s not. – 这又不是什么好车 – 确实不是
[40:55] And by the way, her name’s not Gertie. 而且顺口一提 她的名字不是Gertie
[40:57] It’s Sexarella. 而是性蒂瑞拉
[40:59] Hello, Sexarella. 你好啊 性蒂瑞拉
[41:03] So, what’s next for you, Doug Judy? 那你接下来打算干什么 Doug Judy
[41:06] I’m turning over a new leaf. 我要过上新生活了
[41:07] Gonna live that honest life. 好好做人脚踏实地
[41:09] Maybe open up a bakery, 可能开家面包店吧
[41:11] buy a little house, invest in my retirement. 买栋小房子 投资一下退休金
[41:13] You’re gonna go back to stealing cars immediately, aren’t you? 你待会就准备去偷车对吧
[41:14] That’s very much on the table. 这也是一个选项啊
[41:15] And when you do… 当你要偷车的时候
[41:17] – I’ll be there to stop you. – No, you won’t. – 我会在现场阻止你 – 不 你不会的
[41:19] – Yes, I will. – No, you won’t. – 我会的 – 你不会的
[41:20] – Yes, I will. – I’m gonna miss you, man. – 我会的 – 我会想你的 哥们
[41:22] – I’m gonna miss you, brother. – Good-bye, little Fievel. – 我会想你的 兄弟 – 再见 小Fievel
[41:25] Good-bye, Papa. 再见 爸爸
[41:30] Cool. All right, peace out. Uh-huh. 没事 好的 再见啦 嗯哼
[41:31] – It was good to see you. – Good to see you, man. – 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你
[41:33] Hey, you guys, I thought of a funny response 给你们说哦 我给Terry之前发的那条短信
[41:35] to Terry’s text from earlier. 想到了一个棒棒的回复
[41:36] Would you mind taking a look before I hit send? 你们能在我发送之前帮我看看吗
[41:38] Charles, you’ve trained for this moment, okay? Charles 你已经经受过训练来迎接此刻的了 好吗
[41:40] We trust you. Just send it. 我们相信你 发吧
[41:42] Come here. Good job. 过来抱抱 干得好
[41:45] All right, I’m gonna do it. Mm-hmm. 好的 那我就发了 嗯哼
[41:50] Way to go, Cha– 不错嘛 Cha
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme