Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Hey there, Boyle. How was your weekend? 嘿 Boyle 周末过得如何
[00:02] Well, actually I got a little sick. 我生了点小病
[00:04] Oh, really? I’m sorry to hear that, man. 真的吗 为你难过
[00:06] Yeah, “Bullets over Broadway” Was on TV. 电视在放<子弹飞越百老汇>
[00:09] And I came down with a big ol’ Dianne Wiest infection. 于是我染上了传说中的Dianne Wiest病
[00:24] Like “Yeast.” Wiest谐音”真菌感染”
[00:45] So I’ll coordinate with the transit cops 我会跟交警方面协调
[00:47] while you follow up with the DA’s off– 同时你负责跟进地方检察官
[00:51] Uh, can I help you, Captain Stentley? 需要帮忙吗 Stentley警监
[00:52] Oh, hey, uh, did you guys 哦 嘿 你们
[00:55] see a black backpack sitting around anywhere? 有看到一个黑色背包吗
[00:57] – I did not. – No. – 我没看到 – 没有
[00:58] Aww, shoot, this is turning out to be a real cluster-biff. 糟糕 这真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨啊
[01:00] Why? What’s in the backpack? 怎么了 背包里有什么
[01:01] Uh, just some evidence. 就一些证据而已
[01:02] Do you guys know a drug dealer named Flaco? 你们知道一个叫Flaco的毒贩吗
[01:04] Oh, yeah, he’s a big-time supplier, 知道啊 那个大毒枭
[01:06] consolidated half the territory in Brooklyn. 统一了布鲁克林一半的地盘
[01:08] Well, the bag belongs to one of his runners, 那个背包属于他的一个走私贩
[01:09] and it contains, like, a football’s worth of cocaine– 里面装有 差不多橄榄球大小的可卡因
[01:12] I’m not good with sizes– and a cell phone. 我对大小没什么概念 还有一个手机
[01:14] And you think that the cell phone might 你认为那个手机里可能有
[01:16] have intel that could lead us to Flaco. 能让我们找到Flaco的情报
[01:17] I do now. That’s a great theory! 多亏你提醒 这个想法真不错
[01:20] Whoa. But the bag is missing, so– 哇哦 但是背包不见了 所以
[01:23] Hey, how big of a deal is it if I, um, if I never find it? 如果我永远找不到那个背包的话 事情会有多糟
[01:26] – I’d say it’s a very– – Ah-uh-uh-uh. – 我觉得会很 – 等一下
[01:28] – Sugarcoat it for me. – Okay, um, no biggie. – 婉转点说 – 好的 没什么大不了
[01:31] Ahh, that is great news. Thank you so much. 啊 这真是好消息 非常感谢
[01:34] Hey, if you see something, say something. 嘿 如果你们看到什么 就说点什么
[01:36] Oh, that is catchy, huh? It’s like, 这说法真朗朗上口 对吧
[01:39] I just made up a hit song. 我刚编了一首热门歌曲
[01:40] Nope, very common police expression. 并没有 很普通的警方措辞
[01:42] *If you see somethin’ Say somethin’* *如果你们看到什么 就说点什么*
[01:44] *come on and party tonight* *今夜大家一起嗨*
[01:49] This is our chance. 这是我们的好机会
[01:50] If C.J. Can’t find that evidence, he could be fired. 如果C.J.找不到那个证据 他可能就会被辞退
[01:52] This could be our way back onto the day shift. 我们有可能因此而调回白班
[01:54] *Come on and party tonight* *今夜大家一起嗨*
[01:57] Wow! It’s actually a really catchy song. 哇哦 这确实是首朗朗上口的歌
[01:59] There’s nothing to celebrate. 没什么好庆祝的
[02:00] Captain Stentley is going to find that evidence Stentley警监会找到那个证据
[02:02] because we’re gonna help him. 因为我们将会帮助他
[02:03] What? No, this is our chance to undermine him. 什么 不 这是落井下石的好机会
[02:06] Come on and party tonight 今夜大家一起嗨
[02:07] Peralta, we’re police officers. Peralta 我们是警察
[02:10] We have a duty to protect this city. 我们有保护这座城市的义务
[02:13] We took an oath, a sacred oath. 我们宣过誓 神圣的誓言
[02:16] What if those drugs end up on the street 如果因为这些丢失的证据
[02:18] or a dangerous criminal is set free 导致那些毒品流入市场
[02:20] because of missing evidence? 或者一个危险的罪犯逍遥法外怎么办
[02:23] Okay, you know, you’re trying to say it’s whatever 好吧 你懂的 你想说那是内什么
[02:26] because– . 因为
[02:28] – You’re fumfering. – Of course I’m fumfering. – 你在胡言乱语 – 我当然是在胡言乱语
[02:30] Fine, we’ll find the bag. Come on and party tonight. 好吧 我们会找到背包 今夜大家一起嗨
[02:32] Damn it. 可恶
[02:33] Hey, guys, department has a new green initiative. 大家听着 部门有一项新的减排政策
[02:36] We have to reduce energy usage by 15%. 我们要减少15%的能源使用
[02:39] That means no more laminating, Santiago. 这意味着不能再过塑了 Santiago
[02:41] Oh, that’s fine. 没关系
[02:43] Not the thing that gives me the most pleasure in life. 这不是我生命中最让我快乐的事情
[02:46] Interacting with other people, that’s what gets me going. 和人相处 才是让我最大的乐趣
[02:49] Scully, Hitchcock, lose the chocolate fountain. Scully Hitchcock 扔掉那个巧克力喷泉
[02:51] What are we supposed to dip our strawberries in? 那我们的草莓要蘸什么
[02:53] Our nacho cheese fountain? That’s crazy. 蘸玉米片奶酪喷泉吗 那不可能
[02:56] Unless… 除非
[03:01] – Sarge, you beautiful bastard. – Get rid of ’em. – 警长 你丫真是天才 – 给我扔掉
[03:05] And, Gina, you can’t run that space heater 24/7 anymore. 还有Gina 你不能24小时地开着那个电暖器
[03:08] Space heater? Excuse me, 电暖器 你再说一遍
[03:10] this is a Fornax Radiant Comfort System, and her name is Jacinta. 这是天炉牌舒适性辐射加热系统 她叫Jacinta
[03:15] Okay, well, Jacinta’s gotta go. 好的 Jacinta必须离开
[03:17] He didn’t mean that, darling. 亲爱的 他不是这个意思
[03:19] Seriously, turn off the space heater. 认真跟你说 关掉这个电暖器
[03:20] – No. – Do it, now. That’s an order. – 不 – 现在就关 这是命令
[03:23] Yeah, well, you don’t wanna start a battle of the wills with Gina Linetti 你不会想挑起和Gina Linetti的决斗的
[03:26] because you will emerge from that battle a broken man. 因为在那之后你会变成一个废人
[03:29] Not to brag, but I was name-checked 不是自夸 我的名字曾在
[03:31] in my kindergarten teacher’s suicide note. 我幼儿园老师的自杀遗书中被提到
[03:34] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[03:36] Any luck finding the missing backpack? 有找到那个不见的背包吗
[03:38] No, but I did find C.J.’s wallet, badge, and gun 没 但我在厕纸盒上
[03:40] on top of the toilet paper dispenser. 发现了C.J.的钱包 警徽和配枪
[03:42] I’m assuming he doesn’t know they’re missing. 我猜他并不知道自己丢了那些东西
[03:44] Why are you helping this guy, sir? 你为什么要帮那个家伙 长官
[03:45] He’s the opposite of everything you stand for. 他和你主张的一切完全相反啊
[03:46] His favorite expression 他最喜欢说的
[03:48] is “That’s gonna leave a mark.” 是”那会留下心理创伤的”
[03:49] And he doesn’t even use it right. 而且他说这话的场景完全不对
[03:52] Whoo, that soup is good. That’s gonna leave a mark. 呜 这汤真好喝 那会留下心理创伤
[03:55] What? 什么鬼
[03:55] Well, he’s not our best, but I won’t be part of 他不是我们中最好的 但我不会因为这点
[03:58] any sneaky subterfuge designed to undermine him. 而设诡计来落井下石
[04:00] You think you’re so great just ’cause you always do what’s good and right. 就因为你总做又对又好的事就认为自己很棒
[04:02] Well, I’ve got news for you. Ya boring. 我想对你说 你很无趣
[04:05] You know who else was called “Boring”? 你知道还有谁被认为”无趣”吗
[04:08] Andreas Marggraf Andreas Marggraf.
[04:09] – And you know what he did? – He discovered zinc, – 你知道他做了什么吗 – 他发现了锌
[04:11] because you’ve used that one on me before because, 你以前用这个例子教育过我 因为
[04:13] uh, ya boring. 你很无趣
[04:14] Well, if I’m so boring, how come I have a lead? 好吧 如果我这些无趣的话 我怎么会找到线索呢
[04:16] Come take a look at this. 来看看这个
[04:17] This is security footage from the day the backpack went missing. 这是背包丢了那天的监控录像
[04:20] 11 a.m., the bag’s over a chair. 上午11点 背包在椅子上
[04:22] Now let’s fast forward and see what happened to it. 我们来快进一下看看发生了什么
[04:24] Wait, that was two hours? Where’s C.J. During all this? 等下 这有整整两个小时 C.J.跑哪儿去了
[04:26] *You have the right to remain silent* *你有权保持沉默*
[04:30] – *Come on and party tonight.* – *Party tonight* – *今夜大家一起嗨* – *一起嗨*
[04:32] The guy’s got good hooks. I mean, right? 这一段真的很洗脑 不是吗
[04:35] Wait, who’s this guy? 等等 这是谁
[04:36] Flaco must’ve sent someone to get the backpack, Flaco肯定派了人来拿背包
[04:38] and they just waltzed right in and took it out of the precinct. 他们就这样大摇大摆地进来然后把背包带出警局
[04:41] Oh, C.J. Is in so much trouble. 哦 C.J.有大麻烦了
[04:43] You think that disapproving glare works on me 你觉得在我看过这么多次之后
[04:45] after all the times I’ve seen it? 你的反对瞪眼对我还有用吗
[04:46] Step it up, find something new, ya boring. 加把劲 发明点新的 你真无趣
[04:49] Ello, me lady. It’s your matey lil’ Charlie Boyle, innit, love? 这位姑娘泥豪 这是你友好的小Charlie Boyle 对叭亲爱的
[04:54] Ugh, it’s 2:00 a.m., 现在是凌晨2点
[04:55] and we’re working. How can you be so happy? 而且我们在上班 你怎么能这么开心
[04:57] Because I figured out the secret of surviving the night shift. 因为我发现了熬过夜班的秘密
[05:00] You see, this little piggy went to the warehouse. 这只小猪猪走进来仓库
[05:04] This little piggy went with him. This little piggy was like– 这只小猪猪跟着进去 这只小猪猪就像
[05:06] Stop, just stop and say whatever you are saying another way. 停 换一种方式说你要说的
[05:10] I found a 24 hour foot massage parlor, 我找到了一家24小时足疗店
[05:13] and it’s amazing. 非常棒
[05:14] It’s the best experience you’ve ever had. 这是我有过的最棒的经历
[05:16] You’re just like, mmm… 你就像
[05:22] Ahh, wha? 啊啊啊 搞毛线
[05:24] Wouldn’t stop making that noise, man. 你不停发出那种声音 不能怪我
[05:26] Let me take you, let me show you 让我带你去 给你展示下
[05:27] the greatest and only pleasure of the night shift. 夜班最棒和唯一的乐趣
[05:30] Pass, I’d rather die than have a stranger touch my bare feet. 拒绝 我宁愿死也不要陌生人碰我的脚
[05:33] I’m telling you, 跟你讲呀
[05:34] once they get their strong fingers in your toe gaps, 只要她们强壮的手指放在你的脚趾之间
[05:37] it’s just mmm… 那就会是
[05:42] Uh, that’s on me, 这次是我的锅
[05:43] shouldn’t have had my eyes closed. 不应该闭眼睛的
[05:46] Hey, C.J., you upset about something, man? 嘿 C.J. 你在担心什么吗
[05:48] Maybe something in your career? 担心你的职业生涯
[05:50] Yeah, I told the brass that I lost the bag 恩 我告诉上层领导我丢了那个包
[05:52] and I screwed up the whole Flaco case, 我搞砸了整个Flaco的案子
[05:55] and you were wrong, it was a biggie. 而且你说错了 那是天大的事
[05:56] Yeah, well, you told me to sugarcoat it. 是的 但你跟我说要婉转点的
[05:58] – And whose fault it that, Jake? – Yours. – 这是谁的错呢 Jake – 你的
[06:00] – know. – Okay, so what happened? – 我知道 – 好了 到底发生了什么
[06:03] I mean, they couldn’t have fired you, right? 他们不可能炒了你 对吧
[06:05] That’d be crazy. I mean, they could, 那就太疯狂了 我是说 他们有可能
[06:07] for sure, they had every reason to, but did they? 毫无疑问 他们很有理由这么做 但是他们有吗
[06:09] – Did they fire you? – Worse. – 他们有没有炒了你 – 更糟
[06:11] – They’re pulling my transfer. – What transfer, what now? – 他们要撤销我的调职 – 什么调职 你说什么
[06:13] Oh, I’ve just been feeling overwhelmed with this job, 我只是感觉这工作让我压力山大
[06:16] and I don’t know if you’ve noticed, 我不知道你有没有注意到
[06:17] but I’m a little in over my head. 有点超出我的能力范围了
[06:19] – Completely unqualified, yeah. – It is so cool that you get me. – 完全不能胜任 – 你懂我实在是太好了
[06:22] – Yeah. – Anyway, I heard that – 好吧 – 总之 我听到
[06:23] they were hiring a head administrator at the Police Academy, 他们要招一个警校的行政首长
[06:26] so I put in for it. 然后我就去申请了
[06:27] Wait, you wanna train other officers? 等下 你想训练其他的警察
[06:29] Well, the nine years at the academy were some of the best years of my life. 在警校的9年是我最开心的日子
[06:32] – That’s a six-month program. – Sure, for a lot of people. – 那是6个月的训练项目 – 当然 对大多数人来说
[06:34] Anyway, they said that the job was mine, 无论如何 他们说这工作归我
[06:37] and now they’re pissed, 但是现在他们气得要命
[06:39] so it looks like I’m stuck here forever. 看来我不得不永远待在这儿了
[06:42] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不 这不行
[06:44] All is not lost. We can still fix this. 一切都还没成定局 还有挽回余地
[06:46] So, sure, maybe you can’t get back the backpack, 所以你可能找不回那个背包
[06:48] but you could do something even better. 但是你可以做点更好的事
[06:50] Like, what if you single-handedly 就像 如果你能单枪匹马
[06:53] figure out who Flaco is and then you take him down. 找出谁是Flaco 然后亲自抓到他
[06:56] Oh, come on, Jake. 拜托 Jake
[06:58] I’ll just screw it up like I screw up everything else. 我会一如既往地搞砸这整件事
[07:00] No, you won’t, because I will be there to help you, 不 你不会的 因为我会帮你
[07:02] but don’t worry, you’ll still get all the credit. 不过别担心 一切功劳都还是你的
[07:04] Listen to me, C.J., we’re gonna get you the hell out of here. 听着 C.J. 我们要帮你离开这鬼地方
[07:08] Are you sugarcoating this for me? 你不是在给我糖衣炮弹吧
[07:09] I most certainly am not. 我很确定不是
[07:10] Whoo, that’s gonna leave a mark. 哇哦 这会留下心理创伤的
[07:15] So, Captain, I’ve been thinking about this whole missing backpack thing, 警监 我在想这整个丢背包事件
[07:18] and what if we find Flaco and take him down? 不如我们找到Flaco然后抓住他 怎么样
[07:22] Oh, are you trying to solve C.J.’s case behind his back to embarrass him? 你是想要背着C.J.破了他的案来羞辱他吗
[07:25] No, not at all. In fact, I think C.J. should come along. 完全不是 事实上 我认为C.J.应该一起来
[07:28] I just realized how important 我意识到我作为警察的义务
[07:30] my duty as a police officer is to me, you know? 对我来说是多么的重要 你懂得
[07:33] The sacred oath I took. Your speech really inspired me. 我宣的神圣的誓言 你的演讲激励了我
[07:35] Well, it was one of my better ones. 这确实是我较好的演讲之一
[07:37] Felt really good as I was saying it. 我在说的时候感觉好极了
[07:39] – Yeah. – So what’s the plan, son? – 对吧 – 计划是什么 小子
[07:41] Well, Dad, we don’t know where Flaco is, 老爸 我们不知道Flaco在哪里
[07:43] but I have a C.I. who says he’s got an agreement with Marco Severino. 但是我的线人说他和Marco Severino有个协议
[07:46] So you think we should pose as drug dealers looking for 所以你打算让咱们扮成正在找新卖家毒贩
[07:49] a new heroin supplier and get Severino 这样一来Severino
[07:51] to hook us up with Flaco. 就会把我们引见给Flaco
[07:52] – And you think C.J. Can handle this mission. – I know he’s inexperienced, – 你觉得C.J.能完成这个任务 – 他是没什么经验
[07:55] but he’s a creative guy. 但是他挺有创意的
[07:56] I think he’d be great undercover. 我觉得他能当个好卧底
[07:58] Okay, muchachos, let’s roll up on these muchachos. 好嘞 小崽子 咱们一起拿下这些小崽子
[08:03] Great start, and I love your double use of “Muchachos.” 很棒的开头 我很喜欢你说了两遍”小崽子”
[08:06] Hey, it’s C.J., by the way. 拜托 我可是C.J.
[08:08] Oooh, that’s a nice lam job. 啊呀呀 这膜压得简直精致
[08:13] This one goes on the blog. 可以收录到博客里
[08:16] Hey, Sarge, what up, bro? 嘿 警长 最近好吗
[08:18] “What up, bro?” You’re laminating in here, aren’t you? 还”最近好吗” 你在这儿过塑呢 是不是
[08:21] I’m sorry. 我错了
[08:22] I just love it so much. 我真的太爱这东西了
[08:23] It’s okay, I’m used to it. No one listens to me. 好吧 我都习惯了 根本没人听我的
[08:27] – I’m a lousy sergeant. – What? No, don’t say that. – 我这个警长真差劲 – 什么 可不是 别这么说
[08:29] – Why would you say that? – If I tell you something, – 怎么这么说自己 – 我告诉你一件事
[08:32] you promise not to tell anyone else? 你可千万不要告诉别人
[08:34] – Of course. – You know how I took – 没问题 – 你还记不记得
[08:36] – the lieutenant’s exam last week? – Uh-huh. – 我上周参加了探长的考核 – 记得
[08:38] I just found out I didn’t pass. 我刚才知道我没有通过
[08:39] Oh, no, but you shouldn’t feel bad, only like 10% 不会吧 但你也别太伤心了
[08:44] of people pass on the first try. 头一次参考的通过率大概只有10%
[08:45] I know, and I’m all exhausted 我知道 还有因为值夜班
[08:47] because of the night shift, plus my bathroom break 弄得我筋疲力尽 再加上我在考试中途
[08:49] during the test took a little longer than anticipated. 去厕所的时间比预计的长了一点
[08:51] May I use the restroom, please? 我能去一下洗手间么
[08:54] Uh-oh, nothing to see here. 啊啊 没什么可看的
[08:57] Excuse me, I’m sorry. Little desk. 不好意思 抱歉 小桌子而已
[08:59] That’s why they say “It’s test time, so diaper up.” 所以大家都说”直面考验 穿上尿布”
[09:03] They say that, I’ve never said that. 他们说的 我可从没说过
[09:04] I’ve never worn a diaper during test. Who would wear 我从没在考试的时候用过尿不湿 谁会
[09:06] a diaper during a test? That’s ridiculous, I mean– 在考试的时候穿尿布 简直太夸张了 是吧
[09:08] – Santiago. – Sorry, look, don’t give up – Santiago – 抱歉 听着 不要放弃
[09:11] on the green initiative. You’re a great sergeant. 减排政策 你是个优秀的警长
[09:14] – You’ll get everyone on board. – Not Gina. – 你会带动大家一起参与的 – 除了Gina
[09:15] Yes, Gina. You can handle her. You can do this. 必须包括Gina 你能搞定她 你可以的
[09:19] Sarge, it’s test time. 警长 直面考验
[09:21] Diaper up. 穿上尿布
[09:24] Thank you for coming along with me on this manhunt. 谢谢你能陪我一起搜捕
[09:26] – I needed your help. – No problem, – 我需要你帮我 – 不用谢
[09:27] – who are we looking for? – He’s a one-armed smuggler – 我们要找谁 – 一个独臂的男毒贩
[09:29] from the dunes of Tunisia. He goes by the name 来自突尼斯的沙丘地 大家都叫他
[09:32] – of Senior Riff Raff. – You’re taking me – 屌丝男士 – 你是要带我去
[09:34] – to that foot massage place. – I am taking you – 那个做足底的地方 – 我是要
[09:36] to the foot massage place. I made that whole thing up. 带你去做足底 刚才那些全是我编的
[09:38] – Shocking. – Look, the night shift – 好惊讶哦 – 听着 上夜班
[09:40] hasn’t been easy on any of us. 对每个人来说都不容易
[09:42] Let me make it slightly better 让我来让它变得积极一点
[09:43] by paying a strong-handed woman 只要付钱给一个手劲儿大的女人
[09:45] to literally milk the stress from your feet. 她就能像挤奶一样把压力从你的脚底挤出来
[09:47] Just shut up, I’ll do it once. 求你别说了 我就做这一次
[09:49] – Uhh Yes! – As long as you promise – 啊 太好了 – 只要你答应我
[09:51] to never ever talk about foot milk again. 再也别说脚底挤奶的事
[09:54] – Deal, you’re gonna love it. – I guarantee you, I won’t. – 成交 你会爱上足底的 – 我跟你保证 我不可能
[10:01] All right, that’s Severino’s restaurant. 好了 那就是Severino的餐厅
[10:03] – My C.I. Says he’s in there. – Whoo, I’m pumped. I’m ready. – 我的线人说他就在里面 – 哟 我超激动 我准备好了
[10:06] Um, just out of curiosity, how–how scared are you guys? 啊 我就是有点好奇想问问 你 你们有多害怕
[10:09] – Not at all. How about you? – I’m terrified, – 完全 不害怕 你呢 – 我魂都要吓没了
[10:12] but, you know, I just keep telling myself, 但是 我一直告诉我自己
[10:13] worst comes to worst, just start shooting things, you know? 一旦情况不对 就是掏枪乱射 对吗
[10:15] I think it might be better if you stayed in the van. 我觉得你最好还是待在车里
[10:17] Wait, are you trying to sideline me? 等下 你们是要丢下我么
[10:18] – Yes. – Oh, thank God. – 是啊 – 啊 那太好了
[10:20] But just because you’re 但是 尽管是待在车里
[10:21] in the van doesn’t mean you’re not an important part of the mission. 你还是整个任务的重要部分
[10:23] Your job will be 你的任务就是
[10:24] to keep an eye on the restaurant. 紧紧盯住餐厅
[10:25] And, if anybody suspicious walks in, you just– 如果任何可疑的人进去了 你就
[10:27] Run everybody over with the van and then 开着车轧过所有人 如果有人还在动
[10:29] back up if they’re still moving. 就倒车再轧一次
[10:30] Don’t try and guess where I’m going with it. 不要试着接我的话茬
[10:31] You keep an eye on the door. If anyone suspicious walks in, 你看好餐厅的大门 如果可疑人员走进去
[10:33] – let us know in our ear pieces. – Oh, I could – 传话到我们的耳机里 – 噢 我可以的
[10:36] do that, absolutely. You know, actually I saw 没问题 我之前看<艾伦秀>的时候
[10:37] those ear pieces on “Ellen.” One time, Justin Bieber was on, 见过这种耳机 Justin Bieber上节目的那次
[10:40] and he was supposed to be, like, a security guard, only– 他要扮演一个保安之类的角色 然后
[10:42] C.J., I’m loving the story, but we gotta go in. C.J.我超爱你那故事 但是我们要出发了
[10:44] – I’ll finish later. – TBC. – 我等会再讲 – 再说吧
[10:47] Thanks for hand-laminating, Santiago. 谢谢你能手工过塑 Santiago
[10:49] Of course, if you ask me, saving energy is trending. 当然啦 要我说 节能才是最时尚的
[10:54] – Oh, Gina, didn’t see you there. – Gina, did you shut off – 啊 Gina 没看到你 – Gina 你有没有
[10:58] – your space heater yet? – Space heater… – 关掉你的电暖器 – 电暖器
[11:00] – Doesn’t ring any bells. – Jacinta. – 不知道你在说什么 – Jacinta
[11:03] Oh, no, she’s still going strong. 啊 没有 她还在辛勤工作
[11:04] I will take that thing away from you by force, if necessary. 有必要的话 我可是要武力没收那东西了
[11:08] – Well, come and get it. – Seriously? – 好啊 过来拿啊 – 什么情况
[11:12] – The heater’s under your skirt? – Maybe. You can’t prove that. – 电暖器在你裙子底下 – 有可能 你又没证据
[11:15] Yeah, I can. There’s a cord running under it, 我当然有 下面有一堆电线
[11:17] – and I think you may be on fire. – Mm, so? – 而且我觉得你已经着火了 – 哼 所以呢
[11:21] – What do you mean “So”? – I’m not giving up Jacinta. – 什么”所以呢” – 我不会丢下Jacinta 的
[11:24] You are on fire, Gina. You do not have the upper hand 你着火了 Gina 这种情况下
[11:28] – in this situation. – I always have the upper hand. – 你可不占理 – 我永远都有理
[11:32] Not when there’s flames shooting out of your butt! 不能是在你屁股都起火的时候
[11:34] Especially when there’s flames shooting out of my butt. 尤其是在我屁股起火的时候
[11:45] Damn it. 去你的吧
[11:51] How the hell did I lose that one? 刚刚那种情况我怎么都能输
[11:53] – Hey, you Severino? – Who wants to know? – 嘿 你是Severino么 – 你是谁
[11:56] I’m Cal, this is Billy. We used to buy from Rosario, 我是Cal 他是Billy 我们之前从Rosario那里进货
[11:58] but he got busted by the feds, and we’re looking for 但是他现在进去了 所以我们在找
[12:00] – a new hookup. – Guys, we got company. – 新的上家 – 各位 有个情况
[12:02] There’s a lady with a dog, and a man with a ponytail. 有个女的在遛狗 边上有个梳马尾的男的
[12:04] Another lady with a dog, two dogs back to back, guys. 又有一个女的在遛狗 两个遛狗的方向相反
[12:07] – Is that fishy? – I knew Rosario. – 这算可疑么 – 我认识Rosario
[12:09] – Seems fishy to me… – So how’s come… – 我感觉挺可疑的 – 所以为什么
[12:11] – There’s a lot of dogs out– – I never heard of you? – 狗太多了 – 我从没听说过你
[12:12] Well, you can ask Rosario’s guys about us.They’re right on top of each other. 你可以跟Rosario的手下打听一下我们 一个狗在另一个身上
[12:14] If you think it’s weird, just cough once for yes, 如果你们觉得可疑 咳嗽一声
[12:16] – twice for no. – I didn’t come here – 没事的话咳嗽两声 – 我来这可不是为了
[12:18] to be accused of something. We can buy from somebody else. 被人瞎怀疑 我们也可以找别人买
[12:20] Jake, I need an answer, why is nobody coughing? Jake 快回复我 为什么没人咳嗽
[12:22] Oh, Oh, Hold up, I got a right to know 等等 我必须要确认
[12:25] – who I might be in business with. – I need an answer on – 我在和谁做生意 – 我需要你们回复一下
[12:27] the dog thing, is it weird? Can somebody cough? 那个狗的问题 可疑吗 能咳嗽一下吗
[12:30] Whose cough was that? Was that you, Jake? 那是谁咳嗽的 是你么 Jake
[12:32] If it was you, cough twice, if it was somebody else, 如果是你 再咳两下 如果是别人
[12:34] cough three times. 咳三下
[12:36] Sorry, bad allergy day, pollen count is off the charts. 不好意思 有点过敏 今天花粉指数有点超标
[12:39] Pollen count, oh, man, how do you come up with that stuff? 花粉超标 兄弟 你是怎么想出来的
[12:42] – So what’s your territory? – But that’s why you guys are – 你们管哪片地方 – 不过这就是为什么你们能在里面
[12:44] – in there, and I’m out here. – We don’t sell on the streets. – 我就在外面 – 我们不在街上卖
[12:45] We have loyal buyers that come to us. 老顾客会直接来找我们
[12:47] – On the mic, you know… – And we need quality product, – 对着麦说话 – 我们要好货
[12:48] – our customers are discerning. – Check one, check two, check, – 我们的顾客都很识货 – 喂喂 一 二 喂喂
[12:50] – check, DJ C.J. On the mic. – I got a guy that could get – 喂喂 我是DJ C.J.在喊麦 – 我认识一个人
[12:53] – you the best dope in the city. – You know, I actually did DJ – 能搞到市里最好的货 – 我之前还真当过DJ
[12:55] – my sister’s wedding. – But it ain’t gonna be cheap. – 在我妹妹的婚礼上 – 但是货可不便宜
[12:57] It did not turn out well. Apparently, there’s such a thing 当时情况不是太好
[12:58] – as too much Smash Mouth. – I’m sorry, you think we wanna – Smash Mouth的歌有点太多了 – 不是吧 你觉得我们会
[13:00] – deal with complete strangers? – God, sometimes I look at my – 从完全不认识的人手里拿货 – 我的天 有时候我看着
[13:01] – sister, and I’m like… – I mean, we gotta – 我的妹妹 我感觉 – 我是说 我们也得
[13:02] – cover our own asses. – She’s got two kids, – 考虑考虑自己吧 – 她生了两个孩子
[13:03] – beautiful house, and I’m like… – How do we know – 住在漂亮的房子里 我就觉得 – 我们怎么知道
[13:04] – this guy’s even legit? – C.J., what have you – 这人什么来路 – C.J.啊 你这辈子
[13:06] – done with your life? – Shut up! – 到底做了什么 – 住嘴
[13:06] – Stop talking! – Ahh! – 别说话了 – 啊
[13:07] – Shut up, now! – Oh, my God. – 现在就给我住嘴 – 我的天呐
[13:09] Shut up, C.J. 给我住嘴 C.J.
[13:10] Oh, whoa, whoa, what are you, cops? 噢 我的天 你们是什么人 警察么
[13:12] Yes, obviously we’re cops. Put your hands up. 是 我们明显是警察 把手举起来
[13:14] Whoa, who said we were cops? We haven’t gotten any 天呢 谁说我们是警察 我们还没拿到
[13:16] information we needed yet. Jake, you’re blowing it, man. 任何需要的信息 Jake 你全都搞砸了
[13:19] Stop talking! 别说话了
[13:23] Crime scene investigators combed every inch 犯罪现场侦察员已经检查过
[13:24] of Severino’s restaurant, no drugs. Severino餐厅的每个角落 没发现毒品
[13:26] Well, we can’t hold him much longer, and he’s not talking. 好吧 我们不能继续拘留他了 他什么都不说
[13:28] The interrogation did not exactly go well. 审讯进行得一点都不顺利
[13:31] You’re gonna tell us who Flaco is, and you’re 你要告诉我们谁是Flaco 而且你
[13:32] gonna tell us right now. 现在就要说
[13:33] Oh, that was crazy. 啊啊 刚刚好悬啊
[13:36] Well, there’s one bit of good news. 现在至少有一点好消息
[13:38] The last call on Severino’s phone was to a contact Severino手机上显示的最后一通电话
[13:40] we believe to be Flaco. We’ve tracked his location 应该就是打给Flaco的 我们追踪了电话号码的位置
[13:42] to a warehouse by the water. We’re gonna storm the place. 是在海边的一个仓库 我们要去搜查那里
[13:45] – Great, I’ll go get C.J. – Why? Why are you – 太好了 我去叫C.J. – 为什么
[13:48] so determined to make him a part of this? 为什么你非要把他搞进来
[13:50] – No reason. – If you actually cared – 不为什么 – 如果你真的还记得
[13:52] about your sacred oath, you’d see that he’s 你的神圣宣誓 你就会明白
[13:54] a risk to the case. 他绝对会拖这个案子的后腿
[13:56] Oh, my speech didn’t actually inspire you, did it? 噢 我的那番话没有真的打动你 对吧
[14:00] Ugh, all right, here’s the truth. 哎 行吧 真相是这样的
[14:03] If we catch Flaco, and C.J. Gets credit for it, 如果我们能抓到Flaco 而C.J.因此记功
[14:05] he’s gonna transfer out of the Nine-Nine. 他就会被调出99分局
[14:07] That’s what this is all about? You’re still trying 就因为这个 你还是想着
[14:09] – to undermine the man? – What? No! – 怎么对那个人落井下石 – 什么 才不是
[14:11] The opposite, if anything. I want to see him succeed. 完全相反 我想看他成功
[14:13] – I’m trying to overmine him. – Oh, you know I hate it – 我是想要对他落井上石 – 你知道我讨厌你
[14:16] – when you make up words, Peralta. – Are you still mad at me – 胡说造词 Peralta – 你还因为我说
[14:17] – for saying “Snaccident”? – Yes, very. – “突发食件”生气么 – 当然 非常
[14:19] Please, just let him come along. 求你了 让他一起来吧
[14:20] – No. – Just so his name – 不行 – 就只把他的名字
[14:21] – is on the arrest report. – No. – 写在逮捕报告上 – 不行
[14:22] I’ll put him in a car a block away. 我让他待在车里 在一条街以外的地方
[14:25] Fine. At least tell me what it was 好吧 那你至少告诉我
[14:28] about my speech that didn’t work for you. 我那番话是哪部分没起作用
[14:30] Oh, man, if I had to 啊 如果一定要
[14:32] boil it down to one thing and really pinpoint it, 归根究底 找到具体哪里不起作用
[14:34] I guess I would just say it’s, uh, ya boring. 我觉得可能是因为 啊 你无趣
[14:36] But still let him come? Great. 他还可以一起来对吧 好的
[14:39] What is all this? 这都是什么东西
[14:40] Oh, hey, Sarge. I’m growing tropical plants now 嘿 警长 我在养热带植物
[14:43] in the warmth of my three space heaters. 就在我这三个电暖器营造的温暖里
[14:46] It’s getting a little hot though, wouldn’t you say? 不过还是有点热的 不是吗
[14:48] Ugh, oh, yeah. 哦 好棒
[14:49] Probably also turn on my portable air conditioning unit. 干脆把我的便携空调也打开吧
[14:53] – Boop. – You’re not gonna beat me, Gina. 哔哔 – 你不会就这样打败我的 Gina
[14:55] This is my last stand. 我要背水一战了
[14:56] My whole life is last stands. 我的整个人生都在背水而战
[14:59] Gina, can I talk to you for a second? Gina 我能和你讲两句话吗
[15:02] Yeah, what’s up? 好啊 什么事
[15:04] Let me guess, you and Jake are having problems; 让我猜猜 你和Jake是不是不太顺
[15:07] you want me to teach you how to kiss? 然后想让我帮你提高吻技
[15:08] – What? No, stop that. – Oh. – 什么 别闹了 – 这样吗
[15:10] I know how to kiss, I’ve read books. 我当然会接吻 我读过书的
[15:12] This is about Terry. 叫你来是说Terry的事情
[15:13] You can’t tell anyone else this, but– 你不能告诉 其他任何人 可
[15:15] He failed his lieutenant’s exam. 他没有通过他的中尉测试
[15:16] How do you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[15:17] Let’s just say my little birds 我的小小鸟们
[15:19] are everywhere collecting whispers. 散播在各处倾听耳语
[15:21] He left the letter on his desk, and I read it. 他把信留在桌上 我看到了
[15:23] Okay, but if you know he’s depressed, then why 好吧 但既然你都知道了他很不开心
[15:25] – are you being so hard on him? – Don’t worry, – 为什么还要这样难为他呢 – 别担心
[15:27] I got this. Just clear the lane 我知道怎么办 把道让开
[15:29] – and let Gina do her thing. – What? Ugh. – 让Gina来 – 什么 天啊
[15:34] Gina? You locked me in. Gina 你把我锁里面了
[15:36] Going to lunch. 我去吃午饭了
[15:38] Gina, you know I’m very claustrophobic. Gina 你知道我有幽闭恐惧症的
[15:40] Everybody ready? Where’s C.J.? 都准备好了吗 C.J人呢
[15:43] Parked a block away on Winthrop, as promised. 在一个街区外的车里 跟说好的一样
[15:45] Don’t worry, he’s not going anywhere. 别担心 他哪也不会去
[15:47] I downloaded an app on his phone that makes 我在他手机上下载了一个app
[15:49] – your words sound like burps. – Smart, really smart. – 能把人说话的声音变成打嗝 – 机智 十分机智
[15:52] – Yeah. – Here we go, on three, – 是吧 – 要上了 准备 三
[15:53] two, one. 二 一
[15:56] – NYPD, on the ground. – On the ground! – 纽约警局 趴在地上 – 趴到地上
[15:59] – Flaco, run! – That’s Flaco. – Flaco 快跑 – 去抓Flaco
[16:06] It’s locked, go back. 锁住了 回去
[16:18] – Oh, sorry. – C.J., that’s Flaco. – 天呐 真抱歉 – C.J 这是Flaco
[16:21] – You got him. – Yeah! – 你抓住他了 – 好耶
[16:23] He’s out cold, how’d you do it? 他整个晕过去了 你怎么做到的
[16:24] No, no, wait. Let me guess. 等下 先别说 让我猜猜看
[16:26] You opened your car door into him. 你打开车门正好撞上他
[16:28] – Yep. – He never saw it coming. – 没错 – 他根本没注意
[16:29] – Yep. – And neither did you. – 对头 – 你也没看见
[16:30] It was a total accident; you were getting out 完全是个意外 你下车是为了
[16:32] – of your car to go pee. – No! – 去嘘嘘 – 才不是
[16:33] There was a spider in the car, and I panicked. 车里有个蜘蛛 把人家吓坏了
[16:35] Damn it, how did I not guess that? 真是的 我怎么就没想到
[16:37] You gotta see this spider. It’s gigantic. 你得来看看 这蜘蛛老大了
[16:39] Charles, this is amazing. Charles 这个太爽了
[16:42] I know, when’s the last time you cried like that? 是吧 你上一次哭成这样是什么时候的事了
[16:45] – Huh? You cried? – Damn right, I did. – 哈 你还哭了 – 是的 爽哭了
[16:46] Oh, guess we gotta get back to the Nine-Nine. 唉 我们差不多得回99分局了
[16:49] Let’s not be hasty. Neither of us have any 不用急啊 咱俩手头都没有
[16:52] open cases right now, so should we tell the ladies 在办的案子 所以我们要不要叫姑娘们
[16:57] – we’re ready for round two? – Let’s do it, – 来个第二轮呢 – 来吧
[16:59] you insatiable little minx. I’ll go get ’em. 你这个要不够的小婊砸 我去叫她们
[17:02] Mmm. 嗯嗯
[17:09] Charles, this place is a front, Charles 这里是个窝点
[17:11] – money laundering or something. – We gotta get out – 在洗钱什么的 – 我们得赶紧
[17:13] of here right now. 离开这里
[17:14] I just got off the phone 我刚刚和警局总部
[17:14] with One Police Plaza. They’re thrilled. 通了电话 他们很高兴
[17:17] Captain Stentley, you got your transfer. Stentley警监 你能够转职了
[17:19] – Whoo! – I’m not transferring. – 好耶 – 我不打算走了
[17:20] – What, why? – The whole reason – 什么 为什么 – 我想要转职的
[17:21] I wanted to transfer in the first place 根本原因就是
[17:23] is because I didn’t feel like I could do this job, 我觉得自己胜任不了这个工作
[17:25] but the mission tonight, me taking down Flaco… 但今晚的任务 我拿下了Flaco
[17:28] – More the door than you. – It just showed me – 其实是车门拿下的 – 让我感到其实
[17:30] that I can do this, and now I feel like 我是能做到的 而且我现在
[17:32] I really do belong here. 在这里很有归属感
[17:34] So thank you, guys, for– 所以 谢谢大伙 你们
[17:37] for making me believe in myself again. 你们让我再次开始相信自己了
[17:38] – Oh. – Come here. – 噢 – 过来
[17:42] That’s gonna leave a mark. 这会留下心灵创伤的
[17:43] I can’t believe this. 真不敢相信
[17:45] Not only are we still stuck on the night shift, 我们不仅得继续值夜班
[17:47] but now we have to watch C.J. Get a medal. 现在还要看C.J领奖牌
[17:49] Why are there so many reporters? Even “The Times” Is here. 为什么会有这么多记者啊 连<时代杂志>都来了
[17:52] Wait, really? Who’d they send? 等下 真的吗 他们派谁过来的
[17:54] Wilson Palmer Schneier Levine Rogers Tyler Baker Wilson, Palmer, Schneier, Levine, Rogers, Tyler, Baker,
[17:58] Correal Bromwich Robbins Schmidt Correal, Bromwich, Robbins, Schmidt?
[18:00] Stop saying reporters’ names. How do you know so many names? 别再念名字了 你怎么认识这么多记者的
[18:03] They’re the only real rock stars we have left. 他们是这个时代仅存的真正巨星
[18:04] – Okay. – Hello, we’re here today – 好的吧 – 大家好 我们今天在这里
[18:06] to honor Captain Jason Stentley, who single-handedly brought down 表彰警监Jason Stentley 他独力拿下了
[18:09] a major drug ring. 一个重大贩毒集团
[18:11] And so it is my pleasure to bestow upon him 我十分荣幸 能够在此授予他
[18:13] the Medal of Honor. Captain Stentley. 荣誉勋章 Stentley警监
[18:15] Oh, bestow me, baby. 来吧 宝贝儿
[18:18] Ahh, wow, 啊啊 喔哦
[18:20] that’s a lot of people. Uh… 人可真多啊 那啥
[18:23] Baba Booey, Cornholio. Baba Booey 玉米超人哦
[18:27] That’s it for my prepared remarks. 我就准备了这些发言
[18:30] Any questions? 有人要提问吗
[18:31] Will taking down one drug dealer make 抓获一名贩毒人员是否会
[18:33] a big difference in the overall level of drugs 有效改观流入城市的
[18:35] – moving into the city? – No idea, next? – 毒品规模 – 不知道 下一个
[18:37] What’s your philosophy for dealing with 你在应对国际毒品供应链时的
[18:38] international narcotic supply chains? 原则是什么
[18:40] Didn’t understand the question, next. 听不懂 下一个
[18:41] Why was Flaco targeted for this operation? 为什么这次会针对Flaco展开行动
[18:44] Okay, there’s a question I can answer. 这个我倒可以说说看
[18:46] Well, it all started because I lost a huge bag of cocaine, 一切的起因是 我搞丢了这么大一包可卡因
[18:51] so I totally biffed it, you know, but– 我真是玩脱了 是吧 不过
[18:52] – Thank you, thank you, Captain. – Oh, oh. – 谢谢 谢谢你 警监 – 哦 这
[18:54] – That–That is…That’s plenty. – That was a train wreck. – 差个 差不多就行了 – 真是惨不忍睹啊
[18:57] Yes, he never should have been put in that position. 是啊 实在不该让他这么做
[19:00] Whoever recommended him for the medal and called 不知道谁举荐他拿这个奖牌
[19:02] all those reporters really messed up. 还叫来这么多记者 真是搞砸了
[19:05] – Wait, what are you saying? – Oh, nothing. – 等会 你说啥 – 没什么
[19:08] It just seems as if C.J. Has been…overmined. 只是看上去C.J被”落井上石”了
[19:12] – You did this? – I did. – 是你干的 – 是我
[19:13] – And you used my made-up word. – I hated it, “Overmined.” – 你还用了我造出来的词 – 我讨厌这个词 “落井上石”
[19:17] What have I become? Was this whole thing 我怎么变成这样了 这么做
[19:19] – even worth it? – It was no snaccident. – 到底值不值得 – 真是”突发食件”
[19:24] So the foot massage place reported $7 million 足浴店去年报的收入是700万
[19:26] in profit last year. To make that much, 要赚这么多钱
[19:28] they’d have to massage 100 feet an hour, 24 hours a day, 他们每小时要按摩100双脚 全天无歇
[19:31] 7 days a week for the entire year. 没有周末 全年一天都不休息
[19:33] Damn it, we have to shut them down. 该死 我们得查封这个地方
[19:35] Wait. Let’s not be hasty about this. 等一下 咱们先别急
[19:37] Let’s think this through. We wanna be smart about this. 先考虑一遍 我们得先想清楚了
[19:39] Right, I mean, what if we bust them tonight, 没错 我是说 如果我们今晚抓了他们
[19:42] and then tomorrow I’m chasing a murderer, 结果明天我在追捕杀人犯的时候
[19:44] and I’m about to get him, and my foot cramps up? 最后一刻 脚突然抽筋了该怎么办
[19:46] – Due to lack of massaging. – And then the murderer – 因为缺少按摩 – 然后杀人犯就
[19:47] – gets away. – Know who he kills next? – 溜之大吉了 – 谁知道他的下一个目标会是谁
[19:49] – The mayor. – Oh, my God, the city – 可能是市长 – 天呐 这个城市就要失去
[19:50] has no mayor now. – It’s chaos. – 我们的市长了 – 真是一团糟啊
[19:51] Rioting, looting, panic in the streets. 暴乱 哄抢 大街上一片恐慌
[19:53] They gotta call in the National Guard, there’s 然后国民警卫会出动
[19:55] tanks rolling down 5th Avenue, declaring martial law. 坦克会开到第五大道上 宣布戒严
[19:57] It’s insane. All because we shut down 真是乱套了 全都因为我们查封了
[19:58] – the foot massage place… – That was doing God’s work. – 那家足浴店 – 那家神来之手的店啊
[20:00] – What were we thinking. – So it’s agreed: – 我们在想什么呢 – 所以就这么定了
[20:02] we let them stay open for the sake of the city. 我们就让这家店开着吧 为了城市的福祉
[20:05] For the sake of the city. 为了城市的福祉
[20:09] We have to do our stupid jobs, don’t we? 我们还是得做我们的破工作 不是么
[20:10] Yeah, let me get my stupid gun. 是啊 让我带上我的破枪
[20:13] NYPD, get down on the comfortable matted floor. 纽约警局 趴在超爽的席子地上
[20:15] Put your magical hands where we can see them. 把你们的神来之手举高点
[20:16] You’re under arrest for ruining something perfect. 你们因为毁掉一桩妙事被捕了
[20:18] And money laundering. 还有洗钱
[20:19] Yes, money laundering, whatever. 对 还有洗钱 管他了
[20:22] Gina, I’ve been thinking a lot about how you refuse Gina 我又仔细想了一下关于
[20:24] – to give up Jacinta. – That’s right. – 你不肯交出Jacinta的事情 – 没错
[20:26] – She’s never leaving. – I know, which is why – 她不会走的 – 我知道 所以我才
[20:28] I decided to do the only fair thing. 决定做一件公正的事情
[20:30] – Space heaters for everyone. – So what? That sounds great. – 每个人都有一台取暖器 – 然后呢 听着挺好的啊
[20:33] – Everyone. – Whoo-whee, – 每个人 – 喔哦 耶
[20:37] – it’s toasty in here. – You’re gonna be – 太热乎了 – 你一整晚上
[20:39] looking at that all night long. 就好好欣赏这个景致吧
[20:41] Whoop, I think he’s 老天 他好像要
[20:42] about to eat a hoagie. Is that mayonnaise or sweat? 吃一个特大三明治了 那上面是蛋黄酱还是他的汗呐
[20:46] Ugh, fine, I give up. You can take Jacinta. 恶 好吧我认输了 把Jacinta拿走吧
[20:48] Really? And the other two space heaters, too? 真的吗 和另外两个一起吗
[20:50] All of them, you win. 都拿走吧 你赢了
[20:52] I win? I won. 我赢了 我赢了
[20:55] – Amy, I won! – You did it, Sarge. – Amy 我赢了 – 你做到了 警长
[20:57] You’re gonna get our power usage down. 你让办公室的能耗降低了
[20:59] I don’t care about that crap. I took down Gina Linetti. 我才不在乎那种破事呢 我打败了Gina Linetti
[21:02] I did the impossible. Terry is back on top. 我战胜了不可能 Terry重回王座
[21:07] – Diaper up! What! – Ladies and gentlemen, – 穿上尿布 咋地 – 女士们先生们
[21:10] Captain Jason Stentley has been transferred from active duty Stentley警监即刻起已经被调离现役
[21:13] effective immediately. Captain Raymond Holt Raymond Holt警监将会
[21:16] will be taking his place, and, yes, he’s taking 接替他的职位 以及是的
[21:19] all of us with him. 他带上了我们所有人一起
[21:20] – You mean – Yes, Amy, we’re back on the day shift! – 你是说 – 是的 Amy 我们回到白班了
[21:23] Nine-Nine! 九九分局万岁
[21:24] Nine-Nine! 九九分局万岁
[21:25] *Come on and party tonight!* *今夜大家一起嗨*
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme