时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Attention, squad. | 全体队员请注意 |
[00:04] | Mm, pretty dainty way to make an announcement. | 发表声明的方式都这么萌 |
[00:06] | It’s a workplace. I wanted to be respectful. | 这是办公场合 我想显得庄重一些 |
[00:08] | Well, as someone at a high risk | 作为一个极其容易 |
[00:09] | for a spook-related death, thank you. | 受到惊吓致死的人 我得谢谢你 |
[00:11] | As I was saying, it’s time for round four | 正如我所说 又到了第四轮的 |
[00:14] | of the Halloween Heist… | 决战万圣节之夜 |
[00:19] | If I don’t make it, tell Gina I love her. | 如果我挺不过去了 告诉Gina我爱她 |
[00:20] | What’s up, Nine-Nine? | 最近怎么样 九九分局 |
[00:22] | Jake Peralta here to tell you | Jake Peralta在此宣布 |
[00:23] | that tonight is the night for the Halloween… | 今晚 就是万圣节 |
[00:26] | Heist. | 抢夺战之夜 |
[00:27] | Amy already went over this. | Amy已经说过了 |
[00:29] | What? Ames, what are you doing? | 什么 Ames你干了什么 |
[00:30] | I always announce the heist. | 一直都是我来宣布的 |
[00:31] | Yeah, Amy, what the hell are you doing? | 是的 Amy 你究竟在干什么 |
[00:33] | Exercising my right to announce the heist | 行使我宣布抢夺战的权利 |
[00:35] | as the defending champion. | 因为我是卫冕冠军 |
[00:36] | Defending champion. | 卫冕冠军 |
[00:37] | The only reason you won is ’cause | 你卫冕只是因为 |
[00:39] | no one knew you were even playing. | 都没人知道你参加了 |
[00:40] | It was a pathetic act of pure cowardice. | 干得出那种事只能说明你没种 |
[00:42] | Whoa, she’s your girlfriend, Peralta. | 哇哦 她可是你女朋友 Peralta |
[00:44] | Not tonight, she isn’t. | 今晚可不是 |
[00:45] | Although don’t kiss anyone else. | 尽管如此也别吻其他人 |
[00:47] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[00:48] | Now, then, this one’s for all… | 接下来 我向大家 |
[00:59] | – Such a dork. – So cool. | – 真够白痴的 – 太酷了 |
[01:00] | Attention, squad. | 全体队员请注意 |
[01:01] | – Tonight… – Nope. | – 今晚 – 不 |
[01:03] | Y’all three really should have coordinated. | 你们三个真应该好好协调一下 |
[01:05] | What? I really should be the one to introduce the heist, | 怎么 我才应该是宣布抢夺战的人 |
[01:07] | as the last legitimate champion. | 我才是上一届名正言顺的冠军 |
[01:09] | Peralta hasn’t won since the first year. | Peralta从第一年开始就从没赢过 |
[01:11] | He’s a has-been. | 他只是个过去式 |
[01:12] | Yeah, well, this has-been has been with yo’ mama all week. | 没错 这个过去式跟你妈妈过了一周 |
[01:16] | Sorry, I feel like I crossed a line; I apologize. | 抱歉 我觉得有点过了 我道歉 |
[01:19] | Attention, everyone. | 全体注意 |
[01:20] | Enough. We know. The heist is happening. | 够了 我们都知道了 抢夺战开始了 |
[01:22] | No! | 不 |
[01:23] | My ex-wife just died. | 我的前妻去世了 |
[01:25] | No more alimony, baby! | 再也不用付赡养费了 乖乖 |
[01:47] | This year’s Halloween Heist is a three-way tiebreaker | 今年的抢夺战将打破三方平局的僵局 |
[01:50] | to determine the champion of champions. | 以决出冠军中的冠军 |
[01:52] | We’ll be playing for this: a plaque that reads, | 我们将争夺的是:一块奖牌 |
[01:54] | “The Ultimate Detective/Genius.” | 上面写着”最强警探/天才” |
[01:56] | You and Santiago should quit now. | 你和Santiago现在就应该退出 |
[01:58] | I’m going to stomp on your dreams. | 我会让你们的美梦破碎的 |
[02:00] | It’s fun to see you so passionate. | 看到你激情满满的样子真有趣 |
[02:02] | I will slit you both open from mouth to anus | 我会把你们俩从嘴到屁眼儿给撕裂 |
[02:04] | and wear you like jackets. | 然后像夹克一样穿起来 |
[02:05] | Wow. Is it weird that that turned me on a little bit? | 这说法竟然让我有点性奋 |
[02:08] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[02:09] | But let’s move on. | 让我们继续 |
[02:10] | The plaque will be held in this. | 这块奖牌将会被放在这里面 |
[02:12] | Is that my childhood caboodle? | 这不是我小时候的收纳箱吗 |
[02:14] | It most certainly is, but don’t worry. | 的确是 但别担心 |
[02:15] | I removed the scrunchies, old report cards, | 我把那些发圈 旧成绩单 |
[02:17] | and photos of young Al Gore. | 还有Al Gore年轻时的照片都拿出来了 |
[02:19] | I’m better-looking than him anyway. | 反正我比他帅多了 |
[02:20] | We’re talking a young Al Gore? | 你觉得自己比Al Gore年轻的时候帅 |
[02:24] | Peralta, you do make me laugh. | Peralta你还真幽默 |
[02:26] | Okay, stings a little bit. | 好吧 我有点受伤了 |
[02:27] | It will be secured with this brand-new lock. | 箱子将会用这把全新的锁锁上 |
[02:29] | Hitchcock, if you would do the honors. | Hitchcock 能请你帮个忙吗 |
[02:32] | There you are. | 给你 |
[02:34] | You can have that back in three… | 钥匙可以还给你的 就在三天 |
[02:35] | Nope, don’t ever need it back. | 不 永远别还给我 |
[02:37] | Now, then, locking the caboodle. | 现在 然后 锁上收纳箱 |
[02:40] | The “Ca-boo-dale” Will be placed | 这个”手拿翔”将会被放在 |
[02:42] | in the center of the bullpen. | 候审室的正中央 |
[02:43] | Right, and what is the name of the store at the mall | 没错 商场里那家店叫什么来着 |
[02:45] | that sells the sticky pastries? | 卖面包甜品的那家 |
[02:46] | You mean the “See-nay-bone”? | 你是说那家”揉跪卷”(肉桂卷) |
[02:47] | Yeah, that was it. Thanks. Continue. | 对 就叫这个 谢谢 继续 |
[02:49] | Whoever possesses the plaque at sunup wins. | 日出时持有奖牌的人获胜 |
[02:52] | Now let’s pick teams. | 现在让我们来挑选队员 |
[02:54] | I’ve got a ton of work. | 我还有一堆工作要做 |
[02:55] | You can just leave me out this year. | 今年你们可以把我排除在外 |
[02:57] | – Interesting. Interesting. – Oh, Terry, Terry, Terry. | – 因吹斯汀 因吹斯汀 – 噢Terry Terry Terry |
[03:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:01] | How naive do you think we are? | 你以为我们是有多天真 |
[03:02] | You’re “Not participating” So you can | 你说自己”不参赛”所以就能 |
[03:04] | sneak under our noses and steal a victory, | 从我们眼皮底下偷走胜利的果实 |
[03:06] | like Santiago did last year. | 就像Santiago去年那样 |
[03:08] | I’m going to my desk. | 我要回去工作了 |
[03:09] | Heists are dumb. | 抢夺战蠢爆了 |
[03:10] | If you have nothing to hide, | 如果你没什么可隐瞒的 |
[03:11] | then I’m sure you won’t mind me asking | 那么你应该不介意我 |
[03:13] | Hitchcock and Scully to keep an eye on you. | 让Hitchcock和Scully监视你吧 |
[03:15] | Whatever. | 随你的便 |
[03:15] | My eyes will be glued to that ass. | 我会死死盯住他的屁股的 |
[03:18] | Great! It’s now time to choose from the remaining players. | 好极了 是时候从剩下的人里选队友了 |
[03:20] | Amy, since you’re last year’s champion, you go first. | Amy因为你是去年的冠军 所以你先选 |
[03:23] | – I choose Rosa. – Dope. | – 我选Rosa – 棒 |
[03:24] | I select Charles Boyle. | 我选Charles Boyle |
[03:26] | What? | 什么 |
[03:27] | What’s the matter, Peralta? | 怎么了Peralta |
[03:29] | Were you expecting to have Detective Boyle on your team? | 你想让Boyle警探去你那队吗 |
[03:31] | Have I thrown a wrench into your plans? | 我是不是阻碍了你的计划 |
[03:33] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有的事 |
[03:34] | I’m just surprised, because you have | 我只是有点惊讶 因为 |
[03:36] | such a strong connection with Gina. | 你跟Gina的关系那么好 |
[03:37] | But I’m glad she’s on my team. | 我很高兴她来我的队伍 |
[03:39] | I had absolutely nothing planned for Charles. | 我又没给Charles安排什么工作 |
[03:41] | I totally planned everything for Charles. | 我所有工作都是为Charles安排的 |
[03:43] | – This is a nightmare! – Ew! | – 这简直是噩梦 – 恶 |
[03:44] | What can Charles Boyle do that I can’t? | 有什么是Charles Boyle能做而我不能的 |
[03:47] | Roller-skate like an angel. | 像个天使一样滑旱冰 |
[03:48] | Whore, I’m great on skates. | 小婊杂 我旱冰滑得好极了 |
[03:50] | Or are you forgetting Jenn Sutton’s | 还是你忘了Jenn Sutton |
[03:51] | fourth grade birthday party? | 四年级时候的生日聚会 |
[03:53] | I have definitely forgotten that. | 我完全不记得了 |
[03:54] | Well, I skated like a pro, and then I spent | 我滑得无比专业 然后 |
[03:57] | seven minutes in heaven with the Todd Cohen. | 和Todd Cohen度过了天堂般的七分钟 |
[04:00] | It was dope. | 可牛掰了 |
[04:01] | My point is, I can do anything Charles can. | 我的重点是 Charles能做的事我都能做 |
[04:03] | Except look exactly like the body double I got for him. | 除了不能跟我给他找的替身长得一模一样 |
[04:06] | Bill, you can come out now. | Bill你现在可以出来了 |
[04:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:11] | Okay, yeah, this pasty white guy | 是的 没错 这个脸色惨白的家伙 |
[04:13] | is gonna be a problem. | 会是个问题 |
[04:15] | So I believe the key to good teamwork | 所以我认为良好团队合作的关键在于 |
[04:17] | is an equal exchange of ideas… | 平等地交流想法 |
[04:18] | Stop. I know you already have a plan. | 停 我知道你已经有计划了 |
[04:20] | And I want to win, so for the next eight hours, | 而我想赢 所以接下来的八个小时 |
[04:23] | I’m down with all your nerdy crap. | 我会听从你所有书呆子式的屁话 |
[04:25] | Come on, Amy. | 来吧 Amy |
[04:26] | Show me the binder. | 把活页夹给我看 |
[04:27] | Okay, but it’s not a binder. | 好的 但这不是真的活页夹 |
[04:29] | It’s a virtual binder, | 而是虚拟的 |
[04:31] | and it’s encrypted on this flash drive. | 被加密在这个U盘里 |
[04:33] | That’s my girl. | 真是我的好姑娘 |
[04:34] | Now, where’s the 3-D model of the precinct? | 警区的3D模型在哪儿 |
[04:36] | Inside the key chain. | 在钥匙链里 |
[04:38] | It’s a frickin’ hologram. | 这特么是全息图 |
[04:39] | Yes. | 棒极 |
[04:41] | I’m so excited, Captain. | 我太兴奋了 警监 |
[04:42] | So… how are we gonna do it? | 所以 我们要怎么做 |
[04:45] | Here’s everything you need to know. | 你得知道这些 |
[04:53] | – It’s blank. – It’s a metaphor. | – 空白的 – 这是种暗喻 |
[04:54] | You get nothing. You lose. | 你将一无所获 你输了 |
[04:56] | Good day, sir. | 再见 先生 |
[04:57] | But we’re teammates. | 但我们是合作伙伴啊 |
[04:58] | You chose me. | 你选了我 |
[04:59] | You’re too close with Peralta. | 你跟Peralta走的太近了 |
[05:00] | I don’t trust you. | 我才不相信你 |
[05:01] | I only chose you to disrupt his plans. | 我选你只是为了扰乱他的计划 |
[05:04] | And now that you’ve served your purpose, | 现在你已经完成了你的使命 |
[05:06] | you’re no longer needed. | 你已经没用了 |
[05:08] | I feel so used. | 感觉自己被利用了 |
[05:09] | Am I just a piece of meat to you? | 我对你来说只是一坨肉吗 |
[05:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:12] | Now, put on a smile, Pork Chop. | 现在 笑一个 猪排先生 |
[05:15] | So what are you planning for the heist? | 你对争夺战有什么计划 |
[05:18] | The only thing I’m planning is getting my work done. | 我唯一的计划是完成我的工作 |
[05:20] | Sure, you are. | 当然 应该的 |
[05:21] | Come clean, | 老实交代 |
[05:22] | or we’ll tell everybody about your mistress. | 否则我们会把你情妇的事告诉所有人 |
[05:24] | I don’t have a mistress. | 我没有情妇 |
[05:26] | You don’t? | 没有吗 |
[05:27] | But you’re so good-looking. | 可你长的那么帅 |
[05:28] | What’s the point? | 岂不是浪费了 |
[05:31] | As expected, all eyes are on the caboodle. | 和预期一样 所有人都盯着那收纳盒 |
[05:34] | It’s go time. Now, Gina. | 该行动了 就现在 Gina |
[05:34] | GINA | 最强 |
[05:35] | Whoopsie! | 哎呀 |
[05:37] | Bill, but you got to stand like me. | Bill 你得像我一样站着 |
[05:39] | I’m kind of like a young Brando, | 我有几分像年轻的马龙·白兰度 |
[05:41] | so give it that energy. | 拿出那种气场 |
[05:43] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 可以 |
[05:44] | You’re doing the best you can with the tools that you have. | 在只能用这些道具的情况下能成这样 你已经尽力了 |
[05:46] | Looks like nobody’s onto us. | 看起来没人注意到我们 |
[05:47] | Go, Gina! | 行动 Gina |
[05:50] | So, Bill, do you have a real job or… | Bill 你有正经工作还是 |
[05:53] | I’m the third in a lot of marriages. | 我是很多夫妻的小三 |
[05:55] | I got a nice soft face, | 我有和善又温柔的脸蛋 |
[05:56] | so I don’t intimidate the husbands. | 所以不会对丈夫们产生威胁 |
[05:57] | Hmm, strange, | 真奇怪 |
[05:58] | the random person I hired off the streets of Brooklyn is a weirdo. | 我随便在布鲁克林街上雇的人是个怪胎 |
[06:01] | – What? – Hmm? Nothing. | – 什么 – 蛤 没事 |
[06:02] | There she goes. | 她过去了 |
[06:05] | Now, Bill, the key here is that I came in before work | Bill 胜利的关键是我今天提前到办公室 |
[06:07] | and replaced the door handles with ones that lock from the outside. | 换上了只能从外面锁上的门把手 |
[06:10] | Pretty smart. | 机智如我 |
[06:13] | All right, Bill. The time is now. | 好了 Bill 就是现在 |
[06:15] | Show your face. | 给大家看看你的脸 |
[06:16] | Show your face to the world! | 给全世界看看你的脸 |
[06:21] | What the hell? Amy! | 搞毛线 Amy |
[06:24] | Pick your jaws up off the floor, ladies. | 把你们掉在地板上的下巴捡起来 姑娘们 |
[06:27] | Where did Gina come from? | Gina是哪儿冒出来的 |
[06:28] | And here comes Jake! Whoo! | 现在欢迎Jake 哇喔 |
[06:32] | Welcome to the big show. | 欢迎来到超级秀 |
[06:36] | I was gonna sneak the plaque out without anybody knowing, | 我本来打算人不知鬼不觉地偷走奖牌 |
[06:39] | but then I thought… | 但转念一想 |
[06:40] | so much more fun to make you watch. | 还是让你们看着有趣多了 |
[06:42] | Now enjoy | 现在尽情享受吧 |
[06:43] | as I steal the plaque of destiny. | 在我偷走命运之牌之际 |
[06:48] | Ah,trying to pick the lock, El Capitán? | 哈 准备撬门吗 警监(西班牙语) |
[06:50] | That’ll take at least three minutes, | 这至少得花三分钟 |
[06:52] | by which time I will have hidden this plaque somewhere you will never find it. | 到时候我就已经把奖牌藏在你们永远找不到的地方了 |
[07:00] | Voila. | 瞧好了 |
[07:01] | Of course, you could break the window, | 当然 你可以打破窗户 |
[07:03] | but you would never knowingly destroy government property, would you? | 但是你绝不会故意破坏公家财产的 对吧 |
[07:06] | Whoop! Well, misread that one. | 糟糕 没想到这出 |
[07:08] | Gina, skate! Skate like the wind! | Gina 快滑 像风一样滑走 |
[07:13] | So long, suckers! | 再见 笨蛋们 |
[07:17] | Oh! Gina, are you okay? | 哦 Gina 你还好吗 |
[07:19] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[07:21] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:22] | Ain’t no thang. | 一点事没有 |
[07:23] | Totally, girl! You look good! | 确实 妹子 你超美的 |
[07:27] | Oh, it hurts so bad. | 啊 好痛 |
[07:30] | I hope to God I’m not humbled by this. | 我向上帝祈祷我不会轻易被这打败 |
[07:32] | I’m so sorry, Gina. | 非常抱歉 Gina |
[07:33] | It should have been Charles on those skates. | 应该是Charles来溜冰的 |
[07:35] | This is why you should always roller-skate with a helmet and a mouth guard. | 这就是为什么滑旱冰一定要带头盔和牙套 |
[07:38] | Hey, don’t blame the victim. | 嘿 别怪受害者 |
[07:40] | I’m just so sick of roller skating’s dangerous image. | 我只是受不了滑旱冰的这种危险形象 |
[07:43] | We’re not all bad boys. | 我们不都是坏小子 |
[07:44] | Yeah, none. | 嗯 没一个是 |
[07:45] | All right, Gina, get your stuff. | 好了 Gina 拿着你的东西 |
[07:46] | I’m taking you to the dentist. | 我带你去看牙医 |
[07:47] | No, no, no, no. | 不要不要不要不要 |
[07:48] | I’ll go alone. | 我自己去 |
[07:49] | I don’t need anyone’s help. | 我不需要任何人的帮助 |
[07:51] | Just order me an UberSELECT or better. | 帮我叫个优步豪车或者更好的就行 |
[07:53] | And despite our natural desire to stop everything, | 尽管我们有停止一切的自然愿望 |
[07:57] | you’d like us to soldier on in your absence | 你想要我们在你不在的时候坚持下去 |
[07:58] | and keep the heist going? | 继续这场争夺赛 |
[07:59] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 对 这样可以 |
[08:00] | Well, you heard the lady. She insists we continue. | 你们听到她的话了 她坚持让我们继续比赛 |
[08:02] | Let’s mop up this blood and get back at it. | 让我们把血擦干净 然后继续 |
[08:04] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[08:06] | I don’t think that’s the best idea. | 我认为这不是最好的主意 |
[08:07] | The blood is dry. We can just clean it up after. | 血迹已经干了 我们可以稍后再清理 |
[08:09] | Oh, agreed. | 赞成 |
[08:13] | Ah, I love tonight. | 啊 我爱今晚 |
[08:14] | However, there is the small issue of me losing my partner. | 但是有个小问题 我失去了我的搭档 |
[08:17] | Now, Terry, I know that you were upset that no one picked you earlier. | Terry 我知道你很不高兴因为之前没人选你 |
[08:19] | Not what happened. | 并不是 |
[08:20] | Regardless, please be my partner, | 无论如何 请做我的搭档 |
[08:21] | please, please, please, please, please, please. | 求你 求你 求你 求你 求你 求你 |
[08:22] | No! Heists are dumb, and I have work to do. | 拒绝 争夺赛蠢爆了 而且我还有工作要做 |
[08:25] | You’re dumb, and I have… heist to do. | 你才蠢爆了 我还有争夺赛 要做 |
[08:28] | Overreacted. Damn it! | 反应过激了 妈的 |
[08:30] | You know what? Forget Terry. | 你们知道吗 不管Terry了 |
[08:31] | At the time of the accident, my team had the plaque, | 意外发生的时候 我的队伍拿着那块奖牌 |
[08:34] | so I will just grab it and give myself a four-minute head start. | 所以我将拿着它 然后占据领先四分钟的优势 |
[08:36] | Not so fast, Peralta. | 慢着 Peralta |
[08:38] | I say we reset the plaque and start over. | 我提议我们把奖牌放回去然后重新开始 |
[08:40] | What? But my team had it. | 啥 但是我的队伍之前拿到了 |
[08:42] | Charles, tell him. | Charles 告诉他 |
[08:45] | No, Jake. | 不 Jake |
[08:46] | We’re resetting. | 我们要重新开始 |
[08:48] | Charles, what are you saying? | Charles 你在说什么 |
[08:50] | The plaque… | 奖牌 |
[08:52] | goes… | 要 |
[08:54] | Back! | 放回去 |
[08:57] | Yes, Pork Chop. Yes. | 这就对了 猪排 就这样 |
[09:01] | I have eyes on Kristy, Stacey, and Claudia. | 我观察着Kristy Stacey和Claudia |
[09:03] | You used their code names. | 你用了代号 |
[09:05] | You read the plans, addenda and all! | 你看了计划书 附录和全部内容 |
[09:07] | Damn right, I did. I told you, I’m all in. | 对我都看了 我说过 我全身心投入 |
[09:10] | And you didn’t make fun of me | 而且你没有嘲笑我 |
[09:10] | for basing it all on “The Baby-Sitters Club.” | 根据<保姆俱乐部>来取代号 |
[09:12] | And I even did your suggested reading of “Kristy’s Big Day.” | 我甚至看了你推荐阅读的 |
[09:15] | You did? | 你看了 |
[09:16] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[09:17] | You’re such a Mary Anne. | 你真是个Mary Anne |
[09:18] | I am! It’s true! | 我就是 确实是 |
[09:20] | So, Boyle, I was impressed with how you stood up to Peralta and demanded a reset. | Boyle 我对于你对抗Peralta 要求重来的做法刮目相看 |
[09:24] | Ha! I’m Team Holt all the way, baby. | 哈 我全身心支持Holt队 |
[09:27] | Also, I’m pretty upset with him | 另外 我非常生气 |
[09:28] | for letting Gina sweat up my skates. | 他让Gina汗湿我的溜冰鞋 |
[09:30] | Well, perhaps I can use a teammate after all. | 或许我还是可以有个队友的 |
[09:32] | Do you swear I can trust you? | 你发誓我可以信任你吗 |
[09:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:36] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[09:39] | Let’s unleash hell. | 一起发动进攻 |
[09:43] | Thanks for coming back, Bill. | 谢谢你回来 Bill |
[09:44] | I really needed a teammate. | 我很需要一个队友 |
[09:46] | Hey, man, you’re paying. | 嘿 老兄 你付钱的 |
[09:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:48] | You can take the wig off if you want. | 你可以把假发摘下来 如果你想的话 |
[09:51] | Whatever you want, man. You’re paying. | 随你喜欢 老兄 你付了钱的 |
[09:53] | Could you stop saying that, Bill? | 你可以不要这么说了吗 Bill |
[09:54] | It’s making me a little uncomfortable. | 这让我有点不舒服 |
[09:55] | All right, man. It’s your money. | 好的 老兄 反正是你给钱 |
[09:56] | That’s the same thing. | 这是一个意思 |
[09:58] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[09:59] | It’s a jack-o’-lantern. Don’t touch it. | 这是个南瓜灯 别乱碰 |
[10:00] | Why not? Because you’re hiding something in there? | 为什么不能碰 你藏了东西在里面 |
[10:02] | Because my daughters made it | 因为这是我女儿们做的 |
[10:04] | and your palms are all black. | 而且你的手掌是黑的 |
[10:05] | What have you been touching? | 你都摸过些什么 |
[10:06] | Huh! Well, this has got me stumped. | 哈 这难住我了 |
[10:09] | I got a pizza here for Raymond Holt. | 我这有个给Raymond Holt的披萨 |
[10:11] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 |
[10:13] | Holt hates pizza. | Holt讨厌披萨 |
[10:15] | He’s trying to distract us. | 他想要分散我们的注意力 |
[10:16] | Oh, if I were trying to distract you, | 如果我想分散你们的注意力的话 |
[10:17] | I would have sent you the pizza. | 我会给你送披萨 |
[10:18] | This is your doing, you and your male prostitute. | 这是你干的 你和你的男妓 |
[10:21] | Bill is not a male prostitute, | Bill不是个男妓 |
[10:23] | I don’t think. | 我觉得不是 |
[10:24] | I have a pizza here for Raymond Holt. | 我这有个给Raymond Holt的披萨 |
[10:25] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:26] | I have a pizza here for Raymond Holt. | 我这有个给Raymond Holt的披萨 |
[10:28] | Which one of you bozos did this? | 这是你们两个笨蛋中的谁干的 |
[10:30] | Us? | 我们 |
[10:30] | You know how much planning it takes | 你知道让这么多送披萨的人同时来到这儿 |
[10:32] | to get this many pizza guys here at the same time? | 需要多周密的计划吗 |
[10:33] | A binder full of planning. | 一整本活页夹的计划 |
[10:35] | This has Amy written all over it. | 这事只有Amy你干得出来 |
[10:36] | If I had done this, it would say “Captain Raymond Holt.” | 如果是我做的 他们会说是”Raymond Holt警监”的 |
[10:39] | I’m not going to disrespect you, sir, | 我不会对您不敬的 先生 |
[10:41] | even for the sake of the heist. | 哪怕是为了赢争夺赛 |
[10:42] | I’ll guard the plaque! | 我来守护奖牌 |
[10:43] | You’re not leaving my sight. | 不准离开我的视线 |
[10:44] | Bill, can you see what’s going on? | Bill 情况如何 看得见吗 |
[10:46] | Do you have eyes on Charles and Rosa? | 你还在盯着Charles和Rosa吗 |
[10:47] | I don’t know who anybody is. | 我谁都不认识啊 |
[10:48] | There’s too much pizza! | 披萨太多了 |
[10:50] | I see Holt. I see Charles. Where’s Terry? | Holt在 Charles在 Terry哪儿去了 |
[10:52] | Terry’s leaving, because Terry’s got work to do. | Terry要走了 因为Terry有工作要做 |
[10:54] | – Hitchcock! Scully! Follow Terry! – On it! | – Hitchcock Scully 跟上Terry – 遵命 |
[10:57] | Aah! I’m getting bounced around like a pinball! | 啊 我像个弹球一样被挤来挤去 |
[11:00] | – This is madness! – Who hired you? | – 简直一团糟 – 谁雇你们来的 |
[11:01] | Who do you work for, pizza man? | 你们为谁卖命 送披萨的 |
[11:05] | Everyone with a pizza, get out of here! | 所有手上拿披萨的 都给我滚 |
[11:13] | – The caboodle! – The caboodle! -The “Ca-boo-dale”! | – 收纳箱 – 收纳箱 – “手拿翔” |
[11:17] | I know one of you took the plaque. | 我知道是你们中有人拿了奖匾 |
[11:18] | And I swear on my living mother’s future grave, | 我以我尚在世的母亲未来的坟墓发誓 |
[11:21] | I’m not gonna let you get away with it. | 我不会就此罢休的 |
[11:23] | Or it was you, Jake. You love pizza. | 也许就是你自己拿的 Jake 你超爱披萨 |
[11:25] | It’s true. You had it for breakfast this morning. | 说得没错 今天早饭你也吃的披萨 |
[11:28] | When pizza’s on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime! | 面包圈配披萨 想吃就吃 |
[11:30] | Well, it certainly wasn’t Boyle and me. | 肯定不是我和Boyle干的 |
[11:32] | We were out here the whole time. | 那会儿我们根本不在这里面 |
[11:33] | Plus, we already ate. | 再说 我们都吃过饭了 |
[11:35] | Autumn salads with farm-fresh squash. | 秋日应季蔬菜沙拉配农家南瓜 |
[11:37] | That’s right, I’m catering for our team. | 没错 我会给组员供餐 |
[11:39] | Look who I found hiding in the interrogation room: | 看看我在审讯室发现谁藏在里面 |
[11:41] | this guilty son of a bitch. | 这个罪孽深重的小贱人 |
[11:43] | Still your sergeant. | 那也是你警长 |
[11:44] | Look, I wasn’t hiding. I was doing my work. | 听我说 我没藏 我在里面工作呢 |
[11:46] | Hitchcock and Scully were with me. | Hitchcock和Scully和我在一起 |
[11:47] | Were they, or perhaps were they distracted | 哦是吗 还是说他们也被你 |
[11:49] | by your brilliant pizza ruse? | 精心设计的披萨诡计迷惑了 |
[11:51] | Totally distracted. I ate two whole pies. | 迷得晕头转向 我吃了整整两个派 |
[11:54] | Folded ’em up like tacos. | 像玉米卷一样卷起来 一口吞 |
[11:55] | You’re suspect number one, Jeffords. | 你是头号嫌疑人 Jeffords |
[11:57] | – Whatever. – “Whatever.” | – 随你说 – “随你说” |
[11:59] | Spoken like a common criminal. | 这种话听起来就像惯犯 |
[12:01] | Still a long time till sunup. | 还有段时间天才亮 |
[12:02] | All I have to say is, | 我想说的就是 |
[12:04] | whoever took that plaque, | 不管是谁拿了奖匾 |
[12:06] | you better watch out. | 你最好小心点儿 |
[12:07] | Come on, Rosa. | Rosa 咱们走 |
[12:10] | – Come on, Boyle. – Yes, sir. | – Boyle 咱们走 – 是 先生 |
[12:14] | Come on… | 咱们走 |
[12:16] | Bill Bill. | |
[12:19] | Okay, was the operation a success? | 行动成功了吗 |
[12:23] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[12:25] | Blended right in with the pizza guys. | 顺利混入送披萨的当中 |
[12:27] | Got out my bolt cutters. | 掏出断线钳 |
[12:29] | Lock snapped on the first try. | 一次就把锁撬开了 |
[12:30] | And no one saw me leave. | 没人发现我不见了 |
[12:31] | Got to hand it to you… | 不得不服你 |
[12:32] | – beautiful plan. – Beautiful execution. | – 计划完美 – 执行精准 |
[12:35] | It’s kind of like we’re our own baby-sitters club. | 这样就好像我们成立了自己的保姆俱乐部 |
[12:36] | Oh, my God, I don’t want tonight to ever end. | 天哪 我真希望时间停留在今夜 |
[12:39] | Did you by chance read the excerpt | 你有没有碰巧看到 |
[12:40] | from “The Truth About Stacey”? | |
[12:42] | The one about the rival baby-sitters… | 讲保姆竞争对手的 |
[12:43] | That get caught smoking cigarettes? | 对方抽烟被抓包 |
[12:45] | Well, let’s just say that these two baby-sitters | 这么说吧 咱们这俩保姆 |
[12:47] | aren’t getting caught with squat. | 可不会因为蹲着就被抓包 |
[12:50] | This is where I stash a few cigarettes | 我在这儿藏了些烟 |
[12:52] | on the rare occasion that I need a puff. | 以防我极其罕见地想吸上一口 |
[12:57] | Dope. | 厉害 |
[12:58] | The hiding place, not the smoking. | 我是说这个藏的地方 不是说抽烟这事儿 |
[13:00] | Mary Anne is better than that. | Mary Anne可不会抽烟 |
[13:02] | She’s a work in progress. | 这可说不准 |
[13:05] | This is so frustrating. | 太挫败了 |
[13:07] | There’s no way of knowing who has the plaque. | 没法儿知道是谁拿了奖匾 |
[13:09] | – Amy and Rosa have it. – What? How do you know? | – 在Amy和Rosa手里 – 什么 你怎么会知道 |
[13:11] | Diaz usually favors her left leg, | Diaz一直都更喜欢用左腿 |
[13:12] | but after “Zero dark pizza,” | 但在”披萨袭击事件”后 |
[13:14] | she was suddenly favoring her right. | 她突然偏爱起右腿来了 |
[13:15] | Yes, yes, which means that she…was… | 是啊是啊 也就是说 她 |
[13:23] | You trailed off and didn’t finish speaking. | 你先起的头 但又不说完 |
[13:24] | Continue. | 继续啊 |
[13:26] | I don’t want to. | 我不想说了 |
[13:27] | Her gait was thrown off | 她的脚步乱了 |
[13:28] | because she was carrying the plaque. | 因为她当时身上带着奖匾 |
[13:30] | And I know exactly where it’s hidden: | 而且我很清楚她藏哪儿了 |
[13:32] | in Santiago’s secret cigarette stash. | 就在Santiago的秘密藏烟处 |
[13:35] | How did you find that? | 这你是怎么发现的 |
[13:36] | Whenever she gets stressed out, she smokes. | 她只要一紧张 就会抽烟 |
[13:38] | And it’s almost too easy to stress her out. | 要想让她紧张 易如反掌 |
[13:40] | Oh, Santiago, I… | 那个 Santiago 我 |
[13:44] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[13:45] | What is it? What? | 到底是什么事 什么事 |
[13:48] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:53] | Bing-pot. | 逮个正着 |
[13:54] | And now it’s time to send in | 现在 有请 |
[13:56] | our cute little secret weapon. | 最萌秘密武器登场 |
[13:58] | I’m ready, Captain. | 我准备好啦 警监 |
[13:59] | I love the nickname. | 好喜欢这昵称 |
[14:00] | No, Charles, not you. | 不是 Charles 不是说你 |
[14:01] | I was talking about Cheddar. | 我说的是Cheddar |
[14:03] | Oh, right, obviously. | 哦 对哦 肯定说的是它 |
[14:04] | Over the past month, I’ve had him trained to retrieve plaques. | 过去数月 我训练它找回奖牌 |
[14:07] | And now, boy, it’s time to make Daddy proud. | 而现在 就是你让老爸骄傲的时刻了 孩子 |
[14:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:11] | I could not have been more clearly talking to the dog. | 我很显然是在和狗说话 |
[14:23] | Time is running out. | 快没时间了 |
[14:24] | We got to stop playing by the rules and start playing dirty. | 我们不能再规规矩矩行动 要来狠的了 |
[14:27] | Follow my lead, Bill. | 听我指挥 Bill |
[14:28] | Okay, but first I should tell you | 好 不过我得先告诉你 |
[14:29] | my safe word is “Cabbage.” | 我的安全词是”卷心菜” |
[14:31] | Why? You know what? Never mind. | 为什么 罢了 无所谓 |
[14:33] | It doesn’t matter. Hey, Charles! Charles, get in here. | 不重要 嘿 Charles Charles 快进来 |
[14:36] | Come on. | 快点 |
[14:37] | What is Holt up to? | Holt有什么计划 |
[14:38] | Does he have the plaque? Does he know who does? | 奖牌在他那儿吗 他知道是谁拿的吗 |
[14:39] | I’m not telling you that, Jake. | 我不会告诉你的 Jake |
[14:41] | I’m Team Holt, and there’s nothing | 我是Holt队的 你说什么 |
[14:42] | you could say that will change that. | 也改变不了这事 |
[14:43] | Okay, fine, then I guess I have | 那好吧 我想 |
[14:44] | a new best friend, and his name… is Bill. | 我有个新的好基友了 他就叫 Bill |
[14:47] | You’re not serious. | 你才不是认真的 |
[14:49] | He’s just a prop for the heist. | 他只是争夺赛上的道具 |
[14:50] | Sure, it started out that way, | 的确 一开始是如此 |
[14:52] | but you know how these things go, | 不过你也清楚这种关系如何展开 |
[14:55] | spending time together, | 共度美好时光 |
[14:56] | sharing intimate secrets, | 分享隐私机密 |
[14:58] | laughing about nothing in particular. | 肆意放声大笑 |
[15:00] | Cabbage. | 卷心菜 |
[15:01] | Holt has the plaque. | 奖牌在Holt手里 |
[15:02] | It’s hidden in the evidence room | 藏在证物室的 |
[15:04] | in a box marked “Cold Cases 1972.” | 标有”1972年悬案”的盒子里 |
[15:05] | Thanks, bud. We will always be best friends. | 谢了 老兄 好基友一辈子 |
[15:09] | You hear that, Bill? | 听见没 Bill |
[15:11] | Nobody likes you! | 没人喜欢你 |
[15:15] | Ain’t she a beaut? | 真是美若天仙 |
[15:17] | Sexy. | 性感火辣 |
[15:18] | Immediately ruined it, Bill. Immediately. | 分分钟氛围全毁 Bill 分分钟 |
[15:20] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[15:26] | What is happening right now? | 怎么了 |
[15:27] | The last sands are running through the hourglass… | 最后的沙子流过沙漏 |
[15:30] | because your time is running out, | 时间所剩无几 |
[15:32] | and you are never going to get the plaque. | 而你永远找不到奖牌 |
[15:34] | Oh, Captain, stop. | 警监 别说了 |
[15:36] | I just can’t let you embarrass yourself. | 我无法眼看着你让自己难堪 |
[15:37] | I told Jake everything. | 我全部告诉Jake了 |
[15:39] | He threatened to replace me, | 他扬言要找人替代我 |
[15:40] | and I freaked out hard. | 我吓死了 |
[15:42] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | – 对不起 – 没关系 |
[15:44] | I knew you would betray me. | 我知道你会背叛我 |
[15:46] | That’s why I fed you fake Intel. | 所以我才放假消息给你 |
[15:48] | What? | 什么 |
[15:49] | The plaque was never in “Cold Cases 1972.” | 奖牌从来就不在”1972年悬案”里 |
[15:52] | As if I’d just put it in a box, unattended. | 我怎么可能把它放在无人看管的盒子里 |
[15:54] | Uh, but you did. | 但你确实放了 |
[15:55] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[15:56] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[16:00] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[16:01] | I put the plaque in my office. | 我把奖牌放在办公室里了 |
[16:02] | Cheddar Cheddar? | |
[16:04] | Come here. Come here. Come here, baby. | 过来 过来 宝贝 |
[16:05] | – What the hell? – Yeah, thank you. | – 怎么可能 – 做的真好 谢谢 |
[16:07] | Return to my office, please. | 现在跑回办公室去吧 |
[16:09] | What’s up, you little turds? | 怎么样啊 讨厌鬼 |
[16:10] | Wait, what is going on? We have the plaque. | 这是怎么回事 奖牌在我们手上啊 |
[16:12] | Yeah, I just got it out of the vent | 对啊 我刚从通风口拿出来 |
[16:14] | to rub it in your faces. | 准备秀你们一脸的 |
[16:15] | “I Just Got It Out of the Vent to Rub It in Your Faces.” | “我刚从通风口拿出来准备秀你们一脸的” |
[16:17] | Name of your sex tape. What? | 你性爱录像带的标题 什么 |
[16:18] | Something strange is afoot. | 这事很蹊跷 |
[16:21] | Which of these is real? | 哪个才是真的 |
[16:22] | Black lights. What the hell? | 荧光灯 什么情况 |
[16:24] | Oh, my God. Our precinct is disgusting. | 我的天呐 我们的分局好恶心 |
[16:26] | Dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:28] | Hitchcock and Scully’s desk. | Hitchcock和Scully的桌子 |
[16:29] | – Ugh! – Wait. | – 恶心 – 等等 |
[16:31] | Look at the plaques. | 你们看奖牌 |
[16:32] | – “Are.” – “Heists.” | – “奖牌” – “争夺赛” |
[16:33] | “Dumb.” | “蠢吗” |
[16:34] | Are heists dumb? Of course not. | 奖牌争夺赛当然不蠢啊 |
[16:36] | That was a stupid question. | 什么笨蛋问题 |
[16:37] | No, Jake, it’s says, “Heists are dumb.” | Jake 是 “奖牌争夺赛蠢爆了” |
[16:41] | Terry! | 是Terry干的 |
[16:43] | The Oscar for best liar goes to you! | 奥斯卡最佳骗子奖颁给你 |
[16:46] | That’s not an Oscars category. | 奥斯卡没有这个奖 |
[16:48] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[16:49] | Not to be harsh, Sarge, | 不是我刻薄 警长 |
[16:50] | but you’re setting a terrible example | 但你这是给你的女儿们 |
[16:52] | for your daughters, and they’re gonna grow up | 树立坏榜样 他们长大后一定是 |
[16:53] | to be total failures. | 一无是处的废柴 |
[16:55] | You take that back. | 你给我收回这句话 |
[16:56] | No, she’s right, Jeffords. Your children are doomed. | 不 她说的对 Jeffords 你孩子完了 |
[16:59] | Where’s the plaque? | 奖牌在哪里 |
[16:59] | For the last time, I don’t know. | 我最后说一次 我不知道 |
[17:02] | I’ve been working here the whole time. | 我一直在这里干活 |
[17:04] | Ask them. | 不信问他们 |
[17:05] | Well, actually, we both fell asleep. | 说实话 我们都睡着了 |
[17:07] | And Jeffords never woke us up. | Jeffords都没有叫醒我们 |
[17:09] | Coincidence? | 这只是巧合吗 |
[17:10] | I don’t need this. | 我不想听你们胡扯了 |
[17:12] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你那都别想去 |
[17:13] | Damn, Rosa! | 天哪 Rosa |
[17:15] | He’s trying to get away! | Jeffords想逃走 |
[17:16] | Everyone start panicking! | 大家可以开始恐慌了 |
[17:17] | He had someone lock the door. | 他找人把门锁上了 |
[17:20] | ‘Sup, losers? | 好啊 失败者 |
[17:22] | I have the real plaque! Unh, unh! | 真的奖牌在我手上 |
[17:25] | Gina! Of course! | Gina 我该猜到是你 |
[17:27] | It all makes sense, | 这下全说得通了 |
[17:28] | except for the parts I don’t understand | 除了很多地方我还是想不明白 |
[17:30] | and the fact that I still kind of think Terry did this. | 我甚至还觉得这一切是Terry做的 |
[17:32] | Nope, it was all me. | 不 全是我干的 |
[17:34] | Three weeks ago, Captain Holt asked me | 三周前 Captain Holt叫我 |
[17:36] | to order a plaque that read, | 订做一个奖牌 要写着 |
[17:38] | “The Ultimate Detective/Genius.” | “最强警探/天才” |
[17:41] | I did it, and I ordered three copies | 我照做了 但我还定做了三个复制品 |
[17:44] | and a statue of Tyrese riding a dolphin. | 和一座Tyrese骑着海豚的雕像 |
[17:46] | – Is that relevant? – To my life, yes. | – 这重要吗 – 对我的人生来说 当然重要啊 |
[17:49] | Once I had the plaques, I manipulated Captain Holt | 我拿到奖牌后 就开始影响Holt警监 |
[17:52] | into choosing Boyle as his partner. | 选Boyle做他的搭档 |
[17:55] | All it took was six bottles of dish soap. | 这只花了区区六瓶洗洁精 |
[17:57] | See, this is what happens | 看 这就是 |
[17:59] | when Jake tries to wash dishes by himself. | Jake试着自己洗碗的下场 |
[18:01] | It’s like he’s helpless without Boyle. | 好像他离开Boyle就不能活了 |
[18:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:05] | He is helpless without Boyle. | 他离开Boyle就不能活了 |
[18:08] | And you fell for my trap | 你掉进了我的陷阱 |
[18:09] | like a greedy little rat. | 就像一只贪婪的老鼠一样 |
[18:11] | Easy. | 悠着点说(容易) |
[18:12] | Yes, it was easy. | 对 的确很容易 |
[18:14] | And the next phase of my plan: | 我计划的第二步 |
[18:17] | a “Skating accident.” | 制造一起”旱冰意外” |
[18:19] | But you knocked out your two front teeth. | 但你把两门牙都磕掉了 |
[18:21] | False teeth. | 是假牙 |
[18:23] | Fake blood. | 假血 |
[18:24] | I lost my real teeth at Jenn Sutton’s | 我的真牙早在四年级Jenn Sutton的 |
[18:27] | birthday party in fourth grade. | 生日派对上就没了 |
[18:29] | Oh, you made sure I didn’t remember that! | 你还确保了我不记得这事儿 |
[18:31] | It was minute five | 当时是我和Todd Cohen的 |
[18:33] | of seven minutes in heaven with Todd Cohen | 天堂七分钟里的第五分钟 |
[18:35] | when he bumped the wall | 他撞到了墙 |
[18:36] | and a bowling ball fell on my face. | 然后一颗保龄球砸在我脸上 |
[18:37] | Maybe I just wasn’t at that party. | 可能我根本没去那个派对 |
[18:39] | Once I had faked the skating mishap, | 我假造了旱冰事故后 |
[18:41] | I swapped out a dummy plaque for the real one. | 我就把真的奖牌掉包了 |
[18:44] | Then I left to go to the dentist. | 然后我就去看牙医了 |
[18:46] | And you convinced your dentist | 你说服了你的牙医 |
[18:47] | to help you carry out the rest of the heist. | 帮你完成剩下的争夺赛 |
[18:49] | – No. – Of course not. Go ahead. | – 不 – 当然不是 请继续 |
[18:50] | I came back, wearing the perfect disguise | 我折回来 换上了完美的伪装 |
[18:52] | to make sure I was never noticed by anyone. | 保证没有一个人会注意到我 |
[18:55] | Something so drab and uninspiring… | 一些乏味而毫无生气的衣服 |
[18:57] | This feels like it’s gonna be a dig on me. | 我感觉接下来该损我了 |
[18:59] | – I wore Amy’s clothes. – There it is. | – 我穿了Amy的衣服 – 我就知道 |
[19:01] | This is your doing, you and your male prostitute. | 这都是你的锅 你和你的男妓 |
[19:03] | Bill is not a male prostitute, I don’t think. | Bill不是男妓 我觉得不是 |
[19:06] | That suit is not drab. | 我的套装才没有毫无生气 |
[19:07] | It has a fun salmon lining. | 它的里衬是充满活力的橙红色 |
[19:09] | No, Amy, it made me invisible. | 不 Amy 它让我隐形了 |
[19:11] | And now that I had that power, | 我有了这个能力后 |
[19:12] | every time one of you stole a plaque, | 每次有人偷了奖牌 |
[19:14] | I replaced it with a fake. | 我就换一个假的进去 |
[19:16] | And no one had any idea | 你们丝毫没有发现 |
[19:18] | until the lights went out, | 直到我关了灯 |
[19:19] | revealing a secret message: | 显露出奖牌上的秘密讯息 |
[19:21] | “Heists are dumb.” | “奖牌争夺赛蠢爆了” |
[19:22] | Then we raced in here to blame Terry, | 然后我们就跑来责问Terry |
[19:24] | and you trapped us. | 你把我们困住 |
[19:25] | But how did you know he was gonna say “Heists are dumb”? | 但你怎么直到他会说 “奖牌争夺赛蠢爆了” |
[19:28] | Terry says that about everything. | Terry说什么都这样讲 |
[19:29] | Everyone should wear suspenders. | 每个人都应该穿背带裤 |
[19:30] | Belts are dumb. | 皮带蠢爆了 |
[19:31] | People should swim forward. | 人们应该向前游泳 |
[19:33] | The backstroke is dumb. | 仰泳蠢爆了 |
[19:34] | 30 grams of fat? | 30克脂肪 |
[19:35] | Hummus is dumb. | 鹰嘴豆泥蠢爆了 |
[19:36] | And now here you all are, | 看看你们现在 |
[19:39] | locked up behind the glass | 被锁在玻璃后面 |
[19:40] | like a bunch of loser fish. | 一群我的手下败将 |
[19:43] | I bet you’re wondering why I did it. | 你们一定在想我为什么这样做 |
[19:45] | Because you wanted to win? | 因为你想赢 |
[19:46] | No! I had a loftier goal in mind. | 才不是 我有更远大的抱负 |
[19:49] | Can you do me a favor and tell me | 能麻烦大家告诉我 |
[19:50] | what that says right there? | 这上面写了什么吗 |
[19:51] | “The Ultimate Detective/Genius.” | “最强警探/天才” |
[19:53] | Detective. | 警探 |
[19:54] | Can you imagine what that word sounds like | 你能想象不是警探的人听到这个词 |
[19:56] | to someone who’s not a detective? | 会有什么感觉吗 |
[19:58] | Discriminatory. | 歧视 |
[19:59] | It’s worse than segregation. | 这比种族隔离还要严重 |
[20:02] | – Uh-uh. – Too far? I’m sorry. | – 别这样 – 说的太过了吗 抱歉 |
[20:04] | But I think I’ve proved a point, | 但我认为我证明了一个观点 |
[20:05] | and that’s why we’re changing the name of the plaque forever! | 所以从现在起我们要给这个奖牌一个新的名字 |
[20:09] | To what? | 改成什么 |
[20:10] | Gina Linetti Gina Linetti | |
[20:11] | is the ultimate human/genius. | 是最强人类/天才 |
[20:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[20:15] | And now I’d like to say a few words. | 我想说几句话 |
[20:17] | You talked for, like, an hour | 你已经说了大概一个小时了 |
[20:18] | when you had us locked in that interrogation room. | 之前把我们锁在审问室的时候 |
[20:20] | I’m a fair ruler. | 我是一个开明的君主 |
[20:21] | Your comment has been heard. | 你的评论我会听取的 |
[20:22] | But seriously, you guys, | 不过认真的 大伙 |
[20:23] | I just want to say, | 我只是想说 |
[20:25] | I freaking love you losers. | 我爱死你们这些失败者了 |
[20:27] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[20:28] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[20:31] | Take out your teeth. | 取出你的假牙 |
[20:32] | Yeah! | 对 |
[20:33] | Take out your teeth! | 取出你的假牙 |
[20:34] | Take out your teeth! | 取出你的假牙 |
[20:36] | Take out your teeth! | 取出你的假牙 |
[20:38] | Oh! | 噢 |
[20:39] | I’m invincible! | 我是无敌的 |