时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Greg – Larry – Greg. – Larry. | |
[00:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:04] | Any idea why Marshal Haas | 知道为什么Haas老大 |
[00:06] | called this special meeting? | 组织这个特别会议吗 |
[00:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:07] | Do you think she saw the video we put on the Internet | 你觉得她是不是看了我们放在网上的视频 |
[00:09] | to lure Jimmy Figgis down here? | 想引诱Jimmy Figgis到这来 |
[00:11] | “Corn Dog pewwwnd by Go Kart.” | “玉米热狗被卡丁车脸压” |
[00:13] | It’s “Pwned,” But that was really adorable. | 是”碾压” 但是你刚说的很可爱 |
[00:16] | Well, if she has, | 嗯 如果她看了 |
[00:17] | it would ruin our entire plan. | 那么会毁了我们整个计划 |
[00:19] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[00:23] | – Gentlemen. – What’s up? | – 先生们 – 你好吗 |
[00:25] | So how’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[00:26] | It’s good. It’s really good. | 进展很顺利 进展非常顺利 |
[00:28] | Uh, keeping a low prof. | 我们很低调 |
[00:30] | No contact with Brooklyn. | 跟警局没有联系 |
[00:31] | No one’s questioned our identities. | 没人怀疑我们的身份 |
[00:32] | Definitely staying off the Net, | 完全与世隔绝 |
[00:33] | right, Greg? | 对吧 Greg |
[00:35] | – Right. – That’s it? | – 没错 – 就这样吗 |
[00:37] | That’s all you have to say to me? | 你们要对我说的就这些吗 |
[00:38] | Yep, I think we’re good. | 是的 我觉得我们现在很好 |
[00:40] | So nobody’s going to ask me how I’m doing? | 所以没人想问我最近过得怎么样吗 |
[00:42] | Oh, I didn’t think this was a personal conversation. | 噢 我开始没以为是私下聊天 |
[00:44] | It’s not,turn back around and watch the movie. | 本来就不是 头转过去给我看电影 |
[00:46] | This is official business. | 这是公事 |
[00:47] | I was just testing you, | 我刚只是在测试你们 |
[00:48] | because Greg is the kind of person who cares about his friends | 因为Greg是那种在乎朋友 |
[00:50] | and can sense when something is off with them. | 并且可以感觉到他们异样的人 |
[00:54] | Is something off with you, Marshal Haas? | 你怎么了 Haas老大 |
[00:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:59] | I mean, I met someone, okay, | 我呢 遇见了一个人 |
[01:01] | and, um… | 而且 额 |
[01:03] | I mean, it’s not my husband, | 他不是我老公 |
[01:04] | I mean, nothing’s happened yet, but… | 什么事都还没发生 但是 |
[01:06] | My entire body is on fire. | 我整个人欲火焚身 |
[01:09] | He’s Cuban. | 他是古巴人 |
[01:10] | Is this still official business? | 我们还在谈公事吗 |
[01:11] | Of course it is. | 当然是了 |
[01:13] | – Shut up and watch the movie. – Yep. | – 嘴巴闭上看你的电影 – 好的 |
[01:14] | Pop quiz. | 快问快答 |
[01:16] | If Larry were married and everything was fine, | 如果Larry结婚了 一切都很好 |
[01:18] | and I mean, honestly, everything is totally fine. | 是真的 一切都非常好 |
[01:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:21] | But he knew that one night | 但是他知道有一个晚上 |
[01:23] | with this person could give him everything he needed | 他和某个人在一起 那个人可以给他 |
[01:25] | for the rest of his life. | 余生所需要的一切 |
[01:27] | – Would he do it? – Yes? | – 他会这么做吗 -会的吧 |
[01:28] | Yes? Good. | 会 很好 |
[01:30] | What if this person that Larry met was young? | 如果Larry遇到的这个人很年轻呢 |
[01:31] | I mean, really young. | 我是说 非常年轻 |
[01:34] | Well, I don’t think Larry would do anything illegal. | 嗯 我觉得Larry不会做违法的事情 |
[01:36] | You know, it seems to me | 就我看来 |
[01:37] | Larry has needs | Larry有需求 |
[01:40] | and deserves to have those needs… | 而且那些需求也应当被 |
[01:44] | met. | 满足 |
[01:46] | Greg, you’re really great at being undercover. | Greg 你真是个好卧底 |
[01:49] | You both passed the test. | 你们都通过了测试 |
[01:51] | Marco! Vamanos! | Marco 我们走 |
[02:13] | Guys, guys, | 伙计们 |
[02:15] | the marshal gave me good news about Jake. | 老大给了我关于Jake的一些好消息 |
[02:16] | Jake’s back. Jake’s back! | Jake要回来了 Jake要回来了 |
[02:18] | Oh, we’re not ready. We need gummy worms. | 我们还没准备好 我们需要一些软糖 |
[02:19] | We need them now! | 我们现在就要 |
[02:20] | No, Charles. | 先别 Charles |
[02:21] | Jake is still wherever he is, | Jake现在还不知道在什么地方 |
[02:23] | but since it’s been six months, | 但是毕竟过了六个月 |
[02:25] | the marshal is letting me write a one-page letter to Jake | 老大正在让我给Jake写封简短的信 |
[02:27] | which she will read to him and then set on fire. | 她会读给他听然后烧掉 |
[02:30] | Is there anything you guys want me to write? | 你们有没有谁想让我写些什么 |
[02:31] | You have to tell Jake about my new son, Nikolaj. | 你得告诉Jake我的儿子 Nikolaj |
[02:34] | That he’s four years old, | 他4岁了 |
[02:35] | he’s from Latvia, | 他来自拉脱维亚 |
[02:36] | he calls me “Comrade,” | 他称呼我为 同志 |
[02:37] | and I love him so much. | 我好爱他 |
[02:38] | Will do. | 好的 |
[02:40] | Rosa, anything you want to tell Jake? | Rosa 想对Jake说什么吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah. Tell him I said… | 嗯 告诉他我说 |
[02:44] | You want me to write that you nodded slightly? | 你想让我写你轻轻地点了点头 |
[02:46] | He’ll know what it means. | 他会知道这是什么意思 |
[02:47] | I would like you to tell Jacob | 我想让你告诉Jacob |
[02:49] | that I’m thinking about him and hoping that he’s safe. | 我很想他然后希望他一切都好 |
[02:53] | What? Meet the new Gina, | 干嘛 认识一下新的Gina |
[02:55] | who always puts others before herself. | 总是为他人着想 |
[02:58] | Can you make the whole letter about me doing that? | 你能全文都说这事吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I’ll just tell him that everything’s exactly the same. | 好的 我会告诉他一切都是老样子 |
[03:04] | Guys, briefing room, five minutes. | 同志们 五分钟之内 到会议室 |
[03:06] | We’re getting a new captain. | 我们来了个新警监 |
[03:07] | Again! | 又来了 |
[03:10] | Hello, Larry. | 你好 Larry |
[03:11] | It’s your neighbor, Greg. | 是你的邻居 Greg |
[03:12] | Can I try your hot tub out? | 我能试一下你的热水浴缸吗 |
[03:14] | I’m thinking of getting one. | 我也想买一个 |
[03:16] | Of course, that’s a totally normal thing to do | 当然了 在38度的天气里 |
[03:18] | in 100 degree weather. | 这太正常了 |
[03:19] | Come on in and hop in the tub. | 快进来 一起跳进浴缸吧 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | We need to talk without being overheard. | 我们的谈话不能被别人听到 |
[03:26] | Turn on the bubbles. | 打开水花 |
[03:27] | You got it. | 好嘞 |
[03:30] | Jimmy “The Butcher” Figgis saw our video. | 屠夫Jimmy Figgis看了我们的视频 |
[03:32] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:33] | A man with a thick New Jersey accent | 一个带着浓重新泽西口音 |
[03:34] | called the Fun Zone, | 叫欢乐区的人 |
[03:36] | asking to meet the guys from “The corn dog video.” | 要求见”玉米热狗肠视频”里的俩人 |
[03:38] | Figgis is coming to kill us. | Figgis要来杀我们了 |
[03:40] | We should call the Nine-Nine for backup. | 我们应该联系分局寻求支援 |
[03:42] | Oh, absolutely not. | 啊 绝对不行 |
[03:43] | That might alert the marshals. | 那可能会惊动上层 |
[03:45] | We can take Figgis and his men down on our own. | 我们可以凭自己干掉Figgis一伙 |
[03:47] | Right. | 嗯 |
[03:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:50] | Let’s go arm up. | 让我们武装起来吧 |
[03:52] | Figgis has no idea what’s about to hit him. | Figgis对即将到来的打击可毫不知情 |
[03:54] | Also it probably goes without saying, | 而且很有可能是悄无声息的 |
[03:56] | but it’s chill to whiz in this thing. | 但在这池子撒尿是挺放松的啊 |
[03:58] | I mean, I have been. You can if you want. | 我是说 我有过 如果你想也可以 |
[04:00] | I haven’t been if you haven’t. | 如果你没有那我也没有 |
[04:01] | Have you? I haven’t. | 你有过吗 我没有 |
[04:03] | Have you? | 你到底有没有 |
[04:04] | We can’t just waltz in there | 我们不能只是在那随便晃晃 |
[04:06] | and buy whatever we want. | 然后买我们想买的 |
[04:07] | They’ll do a federal background check | 他们会在Greg Stickney和Larry Sherbert身上 |
[04:08] | on Greg Stickney and Larry Sherbert, | 做个详细的背景调查 |
[04:10] | and that will set off alarms in the marshal’s office. | 然后那就会惊动高层 |
[04:12] | No, we’ll have to bribe the gun store owner | 不 我们需要贿赂枪支店主 |
[04:15] | so he doesn’t run our names. | 这样他就不会泄露我们的名字了 |
[04:17] | But we don’t have any money. | 但我们没有钱 |
[04:18] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[04:20] | I’m the bribe, aren’t I? | 我是诱惑品对吧 |
[04:22] | You’re not the bribe. | 你不是 |
[04:22] | Why, what’s wrong with my body? | 为什么 我身体有什么毛病吗 |
[04:23] | Actually I borrowed $3,000 | 事实上我从竞走小组朋友Ruth那里 |
[04:25] | from my walking group friend Ruth. | 那借了3000美金 |
[04:27] | Ruth, I’m going to be straight with you. | Ruth 我就跟你直说吧 |
[04:28] | I accidentally knocked up a woman. | 我不小心搞大了女人的肚子 |
[04:29] | – Greg! – You know me. | – Greg – 你知道我的 |
[04:31] | I see a pair of thick weighty breasts | 我看见波涛胸涌 |
[04:34] | and all logic flies out the window. | 就会失去所有理智 |
[04:37] | Heterosexual you is such a dog. | 异性恋的你真是个贱人 |
[04:41] | Can I help you? | 需要什么帮助吗 |
[04:42] | Ah, no thanks, just browsing. | 啊 不用了谢谢 就看看 |
[04:44] | Although, you know what, | 但是 你知道吗 |
[04:45] | since I’m here, why don’t I grab, like, | 既然我来了 我为什么不拿点 比如说 |
[04:46] | eight handguns, couple of shotguns, and, I don’t know, | 八把手枪 两把猎枪 还有 额 |
[04:49] | three more handguns. | 再来三把手枪 |
[04:51] | Can I see some ID? | 我能看一下你们的证件吗 |
[04:52] | Yes, of course, of course. | 好的 当然 当然 |
[04:54] | Oh. Would you look at that? | 噢 你知道吗 |
[04:56] | I forgot my license, | 我忘带我的驾照了 |
[04:58] | but I do happen to have this big old wad– | 但我这正好有一大卷旧钞 |
[05:00] | – No problem. – Hmm? | – 没问题 – 嗯 |
[05:01] | I don’t need your ID. | 我不用你的证件了 |
[05:02] | Federal database is down anyway. | 反正联邦数据库也瘫了 |
[05:04] | Wink wink. Ah. | 你懂的 |
[05:05] | So how do you like your ammo? | 所以子弹想要多少 |
[05:06] | By the box or by the bucket? | 用盒子装还是用桶装 |
[05:07] | Cool, cool, cool, cool. | 好好好好 |
[05:08] | Our country is broken. | 我们国家完了 |
[05:09] | – What? – Bucket! | – 你说什么 – 用桶装 |
[05:10] | I’ll just take your biggest bucket of bullets. | 我就要你们家最大桶的子弹 |
[05:13] | Okay, everyone. | 同志们 |
[05:15] | We’ve been assigned a new commander. | 我们这分配了一个新长官 |
[05:17] | Please give him a warm welcome. | 请给他最温暖的欢迎 |
[05:20] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[05:21] | I’m Captain Stentley. | 我是Stentley警监 |
[05:22] | Ah, yuck, that sounds so formal. | 妈呀 太正经了 |
[05:25] | Um… | 额 |
[05:26] | Captain Jason? | 叫我Jason警监吧 |
[05:28] | No. | 还是别了吧 |
[05:29] | Call me C.J. | 叫我C.J.吧 |
[05:30] | Okay, so that’s all I got, | 好了 我就说这么多 |
[05:32] | unless you guys have any questions. | 你们有问题要问我吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah, you wearing sweat pants? | 嗯 你穿的是运动裤吗 |
[05:35] | No. Oh, yes. | 不 哦 是的 |
[05:37] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[05:38] | I, um, had some hot cocoa this morning, | 我 额 今早喝热可可 |
[05:40] | and I totally biffed it. | 然后打翻了 |
[05:42] | I like this guy. | 我喜欢他 |
[05:43] | Uh, if I may ask, | 冒昧地问一下 |
[05:44] | how did you become captain? | 你是怎么当上警监的 |
[05:46] | You just seem a little, uh… | 你看起来有点 呃呃呃 |
[05:52] | – Unqualified? – No. | – 不称职 – 不是 |
[05:53] | No, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[05:54] | It’s because I am, actually. | 因为我确实不称职 |
[05:56] | Here’s how it happened. | 我来告诉你们我怎么当上的 |
[05:57] | I had an appointment at my dermatologist | 我本来约了我的皮肤科医生 |
[05:59] | at 402 7th Avenue. | 他在第7大街402号 |
[06:02] | But I went to 204 7th Avenue by mistake. | 但我走错了 去了第7大街的204号 |
[06:05] | It’s like numbers are so crazy, am I right? | 这俩数字太像了 对吧 |
[06:08] | – Amen. – Not really. | – 天哪 – 不怎么像 |
[06:09] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[06:09] | there was this big drug bust going down. | 当时那边正好在进行大型的毒品交易 |
[06:11] | I showed up, spooked the kingpin. | 我突然出现 把毒贩老大吓个半死 |
[06:13] | He darts for the front door, trips, | 他冲出前门 绊了一下 |
[06:16] | shoots himself in the stomach accidentally, | 不小心把自己的胃给射穿了 |
[06:18] | and then after that everybody pretty much surrendered very quickly | 接着很快所有人就差不多都投降了 |
[06:20] | and they made me a captain about a week later. | 一个星期后我就被升为警监了 |
[06:23] | Didn’t you have to pass the exams? | 你难道都不用通过考试么 |
[06:25] | Like, wasn’t there, like, an interview | 难道没有面试之类的 |
[06:27] | where they met you and… | 他们约见你然后 |
[06:29] | heard you speak? | 听你讲讲 |
[06:31] | Presumably. | 可能有吧 |
[06:32] | Look, I’m going to be honest. | 说实在的 |
[06:33] | Between you and me, | 我就只告诉你们 |
[06:34] | I don’t fully know what I’m doing, | 我其实都不太清楚我在做什么 |
[06:35] | but it seems like you guys do, | 但是看起来你们很清楚 |
[06:37] | so I’m just gonna stay out of the way | 所以我就准备不插手 |
[06:38] | and give you guys whatever you need. | 只给你们提供你们需要的 |
[06:40] | Ceej? Hi, Gina Linetti here. | Ceej 嗨 我是Gina Linetti |
[06:42] | What I need is an assistant of my own, | 我需要一个我自己的助手 |
[06:45] | just to do my paperwork and all my other work. | 做些文书工作和我其他所有的工作 |
[06:47] | Work is the worst. I get it. | 工作最讨厌了 我懂的 |
[06:48] | Uh. Hire whoever you want. | 就雇个你想要的人吧 |
[06:50] | I just want you guys to be happy. | 我只是希望你们开心 |
[06:52] | – And I will help you with that. – Great! | – 我会帮你实现这点的 – 赞 |
[06:53] | Hey, we should do a hang sesh like this every morning. | 嘿 我们应该每天早上都像今天这样来个动员会 |
[06:56] | This is amazing. Where do ya… | 这太棒了 我的 |
[06:58] | where’s my office? | 我的办公室在哪呢 |
[06:59] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[07:01] | He’s the best captain we’ve ever had, | 他是我们有史以来最棒的警监 |
[07:03] | hands down. | 就他了 |
[07:07] | I don’t know what you’re so excited about. | 我都不知道你干嘛这么兴奋 |
[07:08] | We have dangerous task ahead of us. | 这可是个危险的任务 |
[07:10] | Wait, I thought you said we didn’t need backup. | 等等 你不是说我们不需要支援吗 |
[07:12] | Are you worried? Do we need to call the Nine-Nine? | 你担心么 需不需要呼叫分局 |
[07:14] | No, no, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[07:15] | We have the drop on Figgis, | 我们已经锁定了Figgis |
[07:16] | we’re fully armed up, | 带了足够的火力 |
[07:17] | and we have plenty of time to lay a trap. | 我们有的是时间来设个圈套 |
[07:20] | Well, okay, then. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | See you around, Coral Palms. | 再见了 度假酒店 |
[07:23] | Adios, constant pool of sweat in my taint! | 再见了 让我会阴汗流不止的天气 |
[07:26] | You do one, Greg. | 你也来说一个 Greg |
[07:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | See you never, | 再也不见 |
[07:29] | drive-through vape station. | 驾车购电子烟站 |
[07:31] | Adios, weird Juggalo encampment! | 再见 奇怪的神经质歌手粉丝营地 |
[07:34] | Bye-bye, slightly askew stop sign. | 拜拜 轻轻绕过停止标识 |
[07:36] | Whoa-oh. | 哇呜 |
[07:37] | Oh, come on, for running a stop sign? | 拜托 就因为在停止标示前没停 |
[07:39] | We just passed someone driving | 我们刚才旁边还有个人 |
[07:41] | with both feet out the window. | 两只脚都翘到了车窗外面 |
[07:42] | Just be cool, Larry. | 放轻松 Larry |
[07:45] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[07:46] | I am going to need to see your license and registration. | 我需要看下你的驾照和行驶证 |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:50] | Whoa, hold on. | 等下 |
[07:50] | What do we got going on back there? | 你们这后面放的是什么 |
[07:53] | Oh, uh, yesterday’s newspaper. | 噢 昨天的报纸 |
[07:55] | No, I’m talking about the pile of guns | 不是 我说的是那堆枪 |
[07:56] | and the bucket of bullets. | 和一盒子弹 |
[07:58] | Right, right, right. Right, right, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[08:00] | Bucket of bullets, sure, sure. | 一盒子弹 是啊 是啊 |
[08:01] | I need you both to step out of the vehicle. | 请你们两个从车上下来 |
[08:02] | Yep, it’d be weird if you didn’t. | 当然 如果不下车就太奇怪了 |
[08:04] | This is a little bit weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[08:05] | Never been arrested before. | 我以前从来没被抓过 |
[08:07] | I mean, I was “Detained” Once | 只是有一次被Taylor Swift的 |
[08:09] | by Taylor Swift’s security team, | 保安队给”扣押”了 |
[08:10] | but that was a misunderstanding. | 但那是个误会 |
[08:12] | She’s probably going to write a song about me. | 她说不定要写首关于我的歌呢 |
[08:14] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[08:15] | Figgis could show up at any minute. | Figgis随时都会出现 |
[08:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:18] | We can outsmart some small-town sheriff. | 我们可比一些小镇治安官聪明多了 |
[08:19] | We’re NYPD detectives. | 我们可是纽约分局的警探 |
[08:21] | We caught the Son of Sam. | 我们可是抓住了山姆之子的 |
[08:22] | Ice-T plays us on TV. | Ice-T还在电视上演我们了呢 |
[08:23] | We keep the Tony’s safe. | 我们保证Tony的安全 |
[08:25] | Hey, fellas. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[08:26] | Listen, I am sorry about the delay. | 很抱歉让你们等这么久 |
[08:28] | We are overwhelmed here today. | 我们这儿今天事儿有点太多了 |
[08:31] | We hired our first woman, | 我们雇了有史以来第一位女性 |
[08:33] | so of course she needs her own bathroom | 所以 当然她会需要有独立的卫生间 |
[08:35] | and the shirt don’t fit right– | 还有衬衫也不是很合适 |
[08:36] | both things chaos. | 都乱糟糟的 |
[08:37] | It’s not a problem, Sheriff. | 这不是个问题 警长 |
[08:39] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你没什么需要担心的 |
[08:42] | I think we all agree that C.J. | 我想我们都同意C.J. |
[08:43] | is, to put it mildly, | 委婉点说 |
[08:45] | not very impressive. | 不是很厉害 |
[08:46] | I watched him try to close the blinds | 我看着他倒腾他办公室的百叶窗 |
[08:48] | in his office for 40 minutes. | 折腾了40分钟都没关上 |
[08:50] | He finally just gave up and changed his pants | 他最后放弃了 把裤子换了 |
[08:51] | with the windows wide open. | 但是窗户一直是大敞着的 |
[08:53] | Something has to be done, | 我们得做点什么 |
[08:54] | and I have a plan. | 我有一个计划 |
[08:56] | We use mankind’s greatest weapon. | 我们用人类最伟大的武器 |
[08:58] | – A grenade. – The written word. | – 手榴弹 – 白纸黑字 |
[08:59] | Ugh, I’m out. | 额 别算上我 |
[09:00] | I drafted a letter to One Police Plaza saying | 我起草了一个请愿书寄给总部 告诉他们 |
[09:02] | that we think Captain Stentley is not a good fit for our precinct. | Stentley警监不是很适合来带领我们分局 |
[09:05] | If we all sign it, they’ll have to act. | 如果我们都签字 他们肯定会有所动作 |
[09:07] | Hey, guys, I’m Emily, Gina’s assistant. | 嘿 大家好 我是Emily Gina的助手 |
[09:09] | Wait, she actually got that? | 等等 她真找了个助手 |
[09:11] | “Wait, she actually got that?” | “等等 她真找了个助手” |
[09:12] | Sorry, I’m under strict orders from Gina | 抱歉 Gina要求我只要发现机会 |
[09:14] | to mock you whenever I see an opening. | 就模仿你说话 |
[09:16] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[09:18] | Your two colleagues is here. | 你的同事来了 |
[09:20] | Okay, thanks, Em, | 好的 谢谢 Em |
[09:21] | and while I’m in this meeting, | 当我在这开会的时候 |
[09:23] | will you just shred some documents for me? | 你能帮我碎些文件么 |
[09:25] | Anything you see. It’s all garbage. | 所有你看得到的 全都是垃圾 |
[09:26] | On it. | 好的 |
[09:27] | What’s going on? We were busy. | 什么事 我们忙着呢 |
[09:29] | Busy trying to ruin everything around here | 忙着通过你那个傻B请愿信 |
[09:31] | with your dumb letter? | 去破坏这里的一切 |
[09:32] | This is a gravy train, people. | 这是个好事啊 伙计们 |
[09:34] | Okay, C.J. Will say yes to anything we ask for. | 好吧 不管我们要求什么 C.J.都会答应的 |
[09:37] | Rosa, dare to dream. What do you want? | Rosa 幻想一下 你想要什么 |
[09:39] | For him to be gone. | 我想让他走 |
[09:41] | You want that more than you want walls around your desk | 比给你的桌子四周都竖起隔板 |
[09:43] | so Hitchcock can’t stare at you | Hitchcock就不会一直用他那又老又圆的眼睛 |
[09:45] | with his big old google eyes anymore? | 盯着你看了还想啊 |
[09:46] | C.J. Stays. I love that guy. | C.J.得留下 我喜欢他 |
[09:48] | Yes! What? | 是的 啥 |
[09:49] | That’s not fair! Come on. | 这不公平 过来 |
[09:50] | And how about you, Charles? | 你觉得呢 Charles |
[09:52] | What do you want, baby boy? | 你想要什么 亲爱的 |
[09:53] | Well, I agree with Amy | 我同意Amy说的 |
[09:55] | that C.J. Is totally unqualified | C.J.根本就不称职 |
[09:57] | and a disaster for the precinct, | 而且对分局来说是简直是个灾难 |
[09:58] | and I would really love a treadmill desk | 但我真的想要一个跑步办公桌 |
[10:00] | so I can hit my cardio targets. | 这样我就能完成我的运动目标 |
[10:01] | Done. Yes! | 就这样了 太棒了 |
[10:03] | – Boyle. – I’m sorry. | – Boyle – 抱歉 |
[10:04] | I’m doing it for Nikolaj. | 我这么做都是为了Nikolaj |
[10:06] | You’ll understand once you bear unto Jake a child. | 一旦你怀了Jake的孩子就会懂了 |
[10:10] | Looks like you’re all alone. | 看起来你是一个人了 |
[10:12] | Em, can you go ahead and show her out? | Em 你能送她出去吗 |
[10:14] | Right this way, please, | 这边请 |
[10:15] | and can I validate your parking? | 我能检查一下你的停车卡么 |
[10:16] | I work here. | 我在这儿上班 |
[10:17] | So, listen, do you mind | 听着 你们介不介意 |
[10:18] | if I ask you a few questions? | 如果我问你们几个问题 |
[10:19] | It shouldn’t take much time. | 不会太长时间的 |
[10:20] | Great, because we actually have someplace important to be, | 太好了 因为我们还有个很重要的地方要去 |
[10:23] | so if it would speed things up, | 所以如果很快的话 |
[10:24] | we’re happy to waive our right to counsel. | 我们很高兴放弃找律师的权利 |
[10:26] | Wow, counsel, | 呜哇 律师 |
[10:27] | the “C” Word. | 竟然说到律师 |
[10:29] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[10:30] | You guys in law enforcement? | 你们是执法部门的 |
[10:31] | No, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[10:32] | I just have a buddy | 只是我有个朋友 |
[10:34] | who’s a detective in the NYPD. | 是纽约警局的警探 |
[10:35] | Whoo, I bet he’s better than me | 哇 我猜他肯定比我 |
[10:37] | at getting people to talk. | 更善长让别人招供 |
[10:38] | Everything I know about interrogation | 我所有的审讯技巧 |
[10:40] | I learned from “The Newlywed Game.” | 都是从”新婚游戏”中学来的 |
[10:42] | So, look, why don’t you each | 你们各自 |
[10:44] | write down your answer to these questions. | 把答案写下来 |
[10:46] | Okay, question one, | 听好 第一题 |
[10:47] | what were you going to use the guns for? | 持枪做什么 |
[10:50] | Okay, and then read ’em out when you’re done. | 写好就大声念出来 |
[10:52] | Hunting. | 打猎 |
[10:53] | Okay, see, I knew you boys were on the level. | 看吧 我就说你俩绝配 |
[10:55] | Okay, question two: | 那么 第二题 |
[10:57] | What do you hunt? | 打什么 |
[11:01] | – Deer. – Grouse and other small fowl. | – 鹿 – 松鸡和其他小家禽 |
[11:03] | Oh. Yep, we hunt everything. | 没错 我们什么都打 |
[11:05] | You know, deer, grouse, | 鹿也打过 还有松鸡 |
[11:06] | a horse once. | 有次还打了一匹马 |
[11:07] | Yes, we love killing any animal. | 是的 是动物我们都杀 |
[11:10] | I hear ya. | 厉害了 |
[11:11] | Okay, question three: | 那么 第三题 |
[11:13] | You said you had somewhere important to go, | 你们说要去一个重要的地方 |
[11:15] | so where exactly is that? | 具体是哪儿 |
[11:21] | – Dinner date. – Dinner date. | – 约了人吃晚饭 – 约了人吃晚饭 |
[11:22] | That’s what mine says as well. | 我写的也是这个意思 |
[11:23] | Sorry about the handwriting. | 字丑了 抱歉 |
[11:24] | The point is, neither of us are lying. | 关键在于 我俩都没说谎 |
[11:27] | Should we just pick up our keys on the way out, | 能不能让我们拿钥匙走人了呢 |
[11:28] | or how do you want to do this? | 还是说你还想再来两局 |
[11:32] | No one has ever beaten “The Newlywed Game.” | 没人能在”新婚游戏”中取胜 |
[11:35] | No one. | 没人 |
[11:37] | Hey, Diaz. | 嘿 Diaz |
[11:39] | Right. The walls. | 忘了 墙挡着了 |
[11:47] | Can I help you? | 要帮忙吗 |
[11:48] | I need the crime stats from last month. | 我要上个月以来的犯罪数据 |
[11:50] | Fine. One sec. | 哦 马上好 |
[11:54] | Some people, huh? | 真是个奇葩 |
[11:55] | Hey, I’m up to 20,000 steps. | 我快走到20000步啦 |
[11:58] | Seriously, Boyle? | 有必要吗 Boyle |
[11:59] | Oh, you don’t care about my health? | 你都不关心人家的健康状况嘛 |
[12:01] | You don’t care about if Nikolaj grows up without a papa? | 就算Nikalaj从小没爹 你也不在乎嘛 |
[12:03] | You want me to die? | 你巴不得我死嘛 |
[12:04] | Honestly? A little. | 讲真 有点儿 |
[12:06] | Hurts. | 心痛 |
[12:08] | I can’t believe they all let C.J. And Gina | 我真不敢相信 他们全让C.J和Gina |
[12:10] | just buy them off. | 给收买了 |
[12:11] | But we don’t need them, | 但我们根本用不着他们 |
[12:12] | ’cause we’ve got you, | 我们有你 |
[12:13] | and you’re a sergeant. | 你可是个警长 |
[12:15] | Did you sign the letter yet? | 那信你签字了吗 |
[12:16] | Um… I… | 那个 我 |
[12:18] | What did he give you? | 他给你买什么了 |
[12:19] | He gave me the ability to continue to serve this community | 他给了我继续为片区服务 |
[12:21] | unencumbered by a necessary oversight. | 且不用受束缚的能力 |
[12:24] | Now, I really have to– | 我真的要 |
[12:25] | What did he give you? | 到底给你买了什么 |
[12:26] | He gave me a yogurt fridge, all right? | 他给我买了放酸奶的小冰箱 行了吧 |
[12:28] | I asked for a yogurt fridge, and I got one, | 我想要个放酸奶的小冰箱 他就给我买了 |
[12:30] | right next to my desk! | 就在我桌子边上 |
[12:32] | I’m only a man. | 我也是人 也有欲望 |
[12:34] | I’m sending this letter | 不管你有没有签名 |
[12:35] | with or without your signature. | 我都要把信寄出去了 |
[12:38] | Enjoy your blood yogurt. | 喝你的破酸奶吧 |
[12:41] | I will. | 好嘞 |
[12:42] | Time is running out. | 快没时间了 |
[12:44] | We have the right to a phone call. | 我们有权利打个电话 |
[12:45] | We need to call the Nine-Nine | 得给分局打个电话 |
[12:46] | so they can sort this out with the sheriff. | 让他们搞定这个警探 |
[12:47] | No, they would want to get involved | 不行 他们全会搀和进来 |
[12:49] | and that could endanger them. | 会陷入危险的 |
[12:50] | They’d be okay with that. | 他们不会在意的 |
[12:51] | Charles and Amy both love me. | Charles和Amy都很爱我 |
[12:52] | Rosa’s not scared of anything. | Rosa啥也不怕 |
[12:54] | I’m like a mentor to Terry. | Terry视我如导师 |
[12:55] | No, regardless, we don’t have time for that. | 不行 也没时间打电话了 |
[12:56] | We just have to tell the truth. | 只能实话实说了 |
[12:57] | Sheriff, I’m ready to talk. | 警探 我要招供 |
[13:00] | This better be good. | 最好别耍花样 |
[13:01] | I’m a busy man. | 爷忙着呢 |
[13:02] | You just spent 30 minutes | 你刚花了30分钟 |
[13:03] | trying to win a radio contest. | 想赢广播比赛 |
[13:05] | For my wife. | 为了我老婆 |
[13:06] | They’re giving away Swampsgiving tickets. | 他们在送<沼泽感恩节>拍摄地的门票 |
[13:07] | I’m not really Greg, | 其实我不叫Greg |
[13:09] | and that’s not Larry. | 他也不叫Larry |
[13:10] | We’re Captain Raymond Holt | 我们是纽约警局的Raymond Holt警监 |
[13:12] | and Detective Jake Peralta of the NYPD. | 和Jake Peralta警探 |
[13:15] | We’ve been targeted by Jimmy “The Butcher” Figgis, | 我们被”屠夫”Jimmy Figgis盯上了 |
[13:16] | the mafia boss. | 他是黑手党的头目 |
[13:18] | We’re in witness protection, | 我们正处于证人保护阶段 |
[13:19] | and that is the full truth. | 全是大实话 |
[13:25] | Good one. That’s a good one. | 编得好 编得跟真的似的 |
[13:28] | Just call the U.S. Marshal who handles our case. | 你给联邦执法局的头儿打电话 是她受理我们的案子 |
[13:30] | She’ll explain everything. | 她会和你解释清楚的 |
[13:31] | She? Oh, come on. | 还是个女的 别骗我了 |
[13:34] | This is getting crazier by the second. | 越说越离谱了 |
[13:36] | But I’ll tell you, I kind of want to see how it plays out. | 不过这么说吧 我倒挺想看看事情会变成什么样的 |
[13:39] | Uh-huh. Right. | 好的吧 |
[13:42] | Okay, will do. | 好的 行 |
[13:44] | Well, it’s a guy, | 是个男的 |
[13:45] | and he says he’s never heard of either one of you. | 他说没听说过你们中任何一个人 |
[13:47] | – That’s impossible. – Listen for yourself. | – 怎么可能 – 你自己和他说 |
[13:50] | – Hello. – It’s Figgis. | – 喂 – 我是Figgis |
[13:52] | I have your Marshal, and I’m coming for you. | 你们老大在我手里 很快你们也会落入我手 |
[13:55] | See you soon, Jake. | 回见 Jake |
[13:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:02] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[14:04] | I found Figgis. | 我找到Figgis了 |
[14:06] | This is bad. | 情况不妙 |
[14:07] | Figgis has the marshal, | Figgis抓住了执法局的人 |
[14:08] | and now he knows where we are. | 现在也知道我们在哪儿 |
[14:10] | We’re sitting ducks. | 而我们却只能坐以待毙(像鸭子一样) |
[14:11] | That’s the worst kind of duck. | 这死法儿(这种鸭子)也忒惨了 |
[14:12] | Tell that to the Dutch Hookbill. | 和荷兰钩嘴鸭有的一拼 |
[14:13] | Look, the clock is ticking. | 时间在一分一秒流逝 |
[14:15] | We only have one option. | 我们只有一个选择 |
[14:17] | Jailbreak. | 越 狱 |
[14:18] | And how do you propose to pull that off? | 你打算怎么越 |
[14:20] | By using this rag-tag team of inmates. | 就利用这群乌合之众 |
[14:23] | Our very Suicide Squad. | 属于我们的自杀小队 |
[14:26] | All right, let’s rally the troops. | 来 让我们整整士气 |
[14:28] | Hey, fellow prisoners. | 狱友们 |
[14:30] | Hi, there. | 大家好 |
[14:31] | Everyone, look, | 听我说 |
[14:31] | we haven’t connected as much | 或许我们没有 |
[14:33] | as maybe we should have. | 想象中那么亲密无间 |
[14:34] | That’s our fault. | 都怪我们 |
[14:35] | Why don’t I just kick things off. | 要不就由我先开始吧 |
[14:37] | I’m Jake, | 我叫Jake |
[14:38] | and I like baseball. | 我喜欢打棒球 |
[14:39] | Now you say something about yourself. | 接着你介绍一下自己吧 |
[14:41] | I’m Raymond. I don’t care for baseball. | 我叫Raymond 我不喜欢打棒球 |
[14:43] | Great, so now that we’re all vibing at 100, | 很好 现在大家相处得好极了 |
[14:46] | quick question: | 一个小问题 |
[14:47] | If there were to be a jailbreak “Of sorts,” | 如果有人要越狱 |
[14:50] | how many of you guys would be interested in that? | 你们有多少人有兴趣 |
[14:52] | Obviously if you have any moral objection– | 当然了 如果你们在道义上反对 |
[14:54] | okay, your hands are already all up, | 好吧 你们都举手了 |
[14:56] | so I say we hop on this pony. Great. | 我们是骑虎难下了 很好 |
[14:57] | Now, do any of you have any special skills? | 那你们有没有人会特殊的技巧 |
[14:59] | Maybe the ability to pick a lock? | 比如撬锁什么的 |
[15:00] | Uh, I’m Mitch. | 我叫Mitch |
[15:02] | – I have a glass eye. – Glass eye? | – 我有一只义眼 – 义眼啊 |
[15:05] | We’ll definitely find some use for that. | 我们一定会发现它的用处的 |
[15:07] | – How about you, sir? – I’m Evan. | – 你呢 先生 – 我叫Evan |
[15:09] | I’ve been arrested for a lot of different stuff: | 我犯了好多不同的事才被抓的 |
[15:10] | public urination, | 在公共场所尿尿 |
[15:12] | urinating on private property, | 在私人财产上尿尿 |
[15:15] | urinating 25 feet from a school, | 在离学校25英尺的地方尿尿 |
[15:17] | urinating out of a moving truck. | 在正在行驶的货车里往外尿尿 |
[15:18] | I don’t think Evan gets what we’re doing here. | 我觉得Evan没明白我们要做什么 |
[15:20] | Oh, doesn’t he? | 哦 是吗 |
[15:21] | He’s been here for weeks. | 他来这儿好几周了 |
[15:22] | He knows the guard’s comings and goings. | 他知道狱警的作息 |
[15:24] | Thank you for sharing, Evan. | 谢谢你的分享 Evan |
[15:25] | You are valued here. | 你大有用处 |
[15:26] | Your turn, old-timer. | 到你了 老前辈 |
[15:27] | It’s always guys like this | 每次都是这样的人 |
[15:28] | that unlock the entire operation. | 解决了所有困难 |
[15:29] | What do you bring to the table? | 你能为这次行动贡献什么 |
[15:31] | I’m Tito. | 我叫Tito |
[15:32] | I’m great at smoking meth. | 我很会用烟管吸冰毒 |
[15:34] | – And? – Snorting meth. | – 还有呢 – 直接用鼻子吸 |
[15:36] | And? | 还有呢 |
[15:37] | I haven’t spoken to my daughter | 我已经好几年 |
[15:39] | in a couple of years. | 没和我女儿说话了 |
[15:40] | Oh, that’s so sad. | 太可怜了 |
[15:41] | Okay, so find something for Tito to do. | 给Tito找点事做做 |
[15:43] | So I heard from One Police Plaza. | 警局总部给我回信了 |
[15:45] | They received my letter, | 他们收到了我的信 |
[15:46] | and apparently they also received hundreds of others | 显然 他们还收到了上百封别人寄的信 |
[15:49] | in support of C.J. | 都是支持C.J的 |
[15:50] | Yeah, Emily and I sent those in, so… | 没错 都是Emily和我发的 |
[15:53] | Emily, what was that burn I had you write down for Amy | Emily 我怕自己忘了 |
[15:56] | because I didn’t want to forget it? | 就让你记下来的中伤Amy的话是啥 |
[15:57] | “Why so sad? | “怎么苦着脸 |
[15:59] | Did you just find out American Girl doesn’t make clothes | 是不是刚发现美国女孩不做 |
[16:00] | in adult sizes?” | 成年人穿的衣服呀” |
[16:01] | No. | 不是这个 |
[16:02] | “Steven Seagal called | “Steven Seagal打电话来 |
[16:04] | and he wants his ponytail back”? | 想要回他的马尾辫” |
[16:05] | Huh-uh. | 不是 |
[16:05] | Gina calling | Gina说 |
[16:06] | Hey, Amy, | 嘿 Amy |
[16:07] | “What did one graphing calculator | 一个图形计算机 |
[16:08] | Say to the other one?” | 对另一个图形计算器说什么 |
[16:09] | Amy calling | Amy说 |
[16:10] | What? | 什么 |
[16:10] | Gina calling | Gina说 |
[16:11] | Why does this sad lady own two of us?” | 为什么这个可怜的老女人有两个我们” |
[16:13] | That’s it? | 就是这个 |
[16:15] | – Hey, Amy – You know what? | – 嘿 Amy – 你知道吗 |
[16:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[16:18] | You just made sure that a terrible captain | 你保证让那个差劲的警监 |
[16:19] | will be sticking around here indefinitely. | 永远待在这里不走了 |
[16:21] | Come on, Santiago. | 好啦 Santiago |
[16:22] | We’re just trying to make the best of it. | 我们只是尽力而为啦 |
[16:24] | – Yogurt? – Never! | – 来口酸奶 – 没门 |
[16:25] | Yes! 40,000 steps! | 太棒了 我跑了4万步 |
[16:27] | – Boyle! – I can’t talk. | – Boyle – 我不能说话 |
[16:28] | I got to keep my heart rate up. | 我得一直保持高心率 |
[16:29] | Hey, can you guys keep it down? | 嘿 你们讲话可以小声一点吗 |
[16:31] | Need a roof on this thing. | 看来这个围墙还需要个顶 |
[16:32] | Gina, I need a roof. | Gina 我需要个房顶 |
[16:33] | – Emily. – On it. | – Emily – 收到 |
[16:34] | Listen, you selfish jerks, | 听着 你们这些自私鬼 |
[16:36] | that guy in there, the one playing the bongos right now, | 那个在房间里玩手鼓的家伙 |
[16:40] | he thinks we’re killing it, | 他以为我们工作超棒的 |
[16:42] | so he’s just staying out of our way. | 所以他就撒手不管了 |
[16:43] | Well, the only reason we’re killing it | 我们之所以能保持高水平的工作 |
[16:45] | is because Captain Holt never let us | 都是因为Holt警监 |
[16:46] | be satisfied with ourselves. | 从来不允许我们自满 |
[16:48] | He always inspired us to work harder and smarter, | 他总是激发我们 让我们更加勤奋刻苦 |
[16:50] | to be better. | 变得更好 |
[16:51] | And if he were here right now, | 如果他现在在这里 |
[16:53] | he’d be ashamed of us. | 他会为我们感到羞愧的 |
[16:54] | Amy, wait! | Amy 别走 |
[16:56] | Oh! Ah! | 嗷 |
[16:58] | Ooh, ah! | 啊 |
[17:00] | You swear this guy’s about to meet up with his mistress? | 你确定这个人要去和情人幽会 |
[17:01] | Yep. Tuesday at 5:00. | 对 每周二五点 |
[17:03] | It’s Tanya time. | 是见Tanya的时间了 |
[17:05] | Well, there he goes. | 好 他走了 |
[17:07] | Okay, now we got to get rid of the other deputy. | 现在只需要把另一个警察支走 |
[17:09] | Glass eye, you’re up. | 玻璃眼 该你上了 |
[17:12] | Oh, so much drier than I would have thought. | 啊 比我想象的干燥多了 |
[17:15] | Did I want it to be wet? | 难道我还希望它是湿的吗 |
[17:16] | – Jake! – Right! Sorry. | – Jake – 哦对 不好意思 |
[17:17] | Just holding an eyeball in my hand. | 只是拿了个眼球在我手里了 |
[17:19] | No big deal. Here we go. | 小菜一碟 我准备好了 |
[17:22] | Yah. | 呀 |
[17:24] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[17:25] | Must have gotten too hot. | 一定是加热过头了 |
[17:27] | Sheriff, I’m going to go get a mop. | 警官 我去拿个拖把 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:30] | And… great. | 完美 |
[17:31] | Now we stage a fight; | 我们需要假装打一架 |
[17:32] | when the sheriff comes in to break it up, | 等警官进来阻止的时候 |
[17:33] | we take him down. | 我们把他制服 |
[17:35] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打 打 打 |
[17:36] | Ah! | 啊 |
[17:40] | We got us a jail fight. | 有好戏看了 |
[17:42] | Yah! | 呀 |
[17:43] | Hahaha | 哈哈哈 |
[17:46] | Why isn’t he coming in? | 他为什么不进来 |
[17:47] | I don’t know, maybe he’s not buying it. | 我不知道 他可能不信我们真打 |
[17:49] | Hit me harder. | 用力点打我 |
[17:51] | Oh! | 喔 |
[17:52] | Yeah, you knocked him. | 噢 开始动真格了 |
[17:57] | What would it take for him to intervene? | 要怎么做他才会插手 |
[17:59] | Do I actually have to kill you? | 真的需要我打死你吗 |
[18:00] | No, he’d probably love that. | 不要 他正希望这样呢 |
[18:01] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[18:02] | But you know what he would hate? | 你知道他忍不了什么吗 |
[18:04] | Okay, just go with me on this, all right? | 我知道了 你需要配合我好吗 |
[18:06] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[18:08] | I can’t stay mad at you. | 我没法生你的气 |
[18:12] | Ooh! No! No! | 噢 不行不行 |
[18:15] | – Is it working? – I think so. | – 成功了吗 – 我觉得是 |
[18:17] | Not in my jail. No, no. | 在我监狱里不能这样 不行 |
[18:18] | Break it up! Whoa! | 快分开 啊 |
[18:21] | Stop it! What are you doing? | 停下来 你们在干什么 |
[18:24] | It’s 2016, man. | 都2016了 大哥 |
[18:25] | This is on you. | 这只能怪你啊 |
[18:27] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 等一下 |
[18:29] | You didn’t give me anything to do. | 你们没给我任务啊 |
[18:30] | You have the most important job of all. | 你的任务是最重要的 |
[18:32] | Tell everyone what you saw here today. | 告诉所有人你看到了什么 |
[18:34] | Oh, God bless you. | 哦 上帝保佑你 |
[18:36] | You’re giving an old meth head | 你给了一个老瘾君子 |
[18:37] | a reason to live forever and– | 永远活下去的希望 |
[18:39] | We don’t have time for this, Tito! | 我们没事听你说了 Tito |
[18:42] | Hey, Santiago, | 嘿 Santiago |
[18:43] | come with me a sec. | 跟我过来一下 |
[18:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:45] | So you can show off | 你又想给我炫耀 |
[18:46] | some new cool thing that C.J. Got you? | C.J.给你买的什么新奇的玩意了吗 |
[18:48] | Let me guess, golden suspenders? | 让我猜猜 金色背带裤 |
[18:50] | Can you imagine? I would look amazing. | 你能想象我穿上会多帅吗 |
[18:53] | But that’s not what I came here for. | 但这不是我找你的原因 |
[18:55] | Just follow me to the captain’s office. | 跟我去警监办公室吧 |
[18:58] | Hey, guys. | 嘿大伙 |
[18:58] | If Pac-Man were a stapler, | 如果吃豆人是个订书机 |
[19:00] | he’d look like a little something like this. | 它看起来估计是这样的 |
[19:02] | Okay, so we wanted to talk to you, Captain Stentley– | 我们大伙有话和你说 Stentley警监 |
[19:05] | Uh-oh. Captain Stentley. | 哦不好了 这么正经的称呼 |
[19:08] | – Am I in trouble? – No. | – 我惹麻烦了吗 – 没有 |
[19:09] | You’re our boss. | 你是我们的领导 |
[19:10] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[19:11] | Are you in trouble? | 你们惹麻烦了吗 |
[19:12] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[19:13] | It’s just that the squad feels | 只是我们小队都觉得 |
[19:15] | we’ve been taking advantage of you, | 大家一直在占你的便宜 |
[19:16] | and it has to stop. | 这一切必须到此为止 |
[19:17] | So… | 所以 |
[19:18] | I returned my yogurt fridge. | 我把酸奶冷藏柜还给你 |
[19:20] | I gave my treadmill desk back. | 我把跑步机办公桌还给你 |
[19:22] | I took down my desk walls. | 我把办公桌旁的围墙拆掉了 |
[19:23] | And I have agreed to fire | 我也同意 |
[19:25] | my assistant’s assistant Dana. | 解雇我助手的助手Dana |
[19:28] | Dana? Who’s Dana? | Dana 谁是Dana |
[19:29] | Emily had a lot on her plate. | Emily有太多事情要忙了 |
[19:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:31] | I mean, I’m just trying to make you guys happy. | 我只是想让你们开心啊 |
[19:33] | Well, if you want to do that, | 如果你真心这样想 |
[19:34] | start acting like a real captain. | 请先成为一个真正的警监 |
[19:37] | Make tough choices. | 承担你应有的责任 |
[19:38] | Tell people no sometimes. | 有时需要拒绝别人 |
[19:40] | Okay, if you think I need to stop doing | 好 如果你们不想让我这样 |
[19:42] | whatever you guys want, | 不再满足你们的所有要求 |
[19:44] | then I will. | 我会的 |
[19:45] | Yeah, that’s progress. | 对 这就是进步 |
[19:47] | If that’s what you guys want. | 如果这就是你们想要的 |
[19:48] | – I gotta go. – Good talk. | – 我得走了 – 聊天很愉快 |
[19:50] | My door’s always open, | 我的门永远向你们开着 |
[19:52] | except when it’s closed. | 除非它关上了 |
[19:53] | But you can open it when it’s closed. | 但是你们可以把它打开 |
[19:57] | I can’t believe we’re fugitives on the lam, | 我不敢相信我们竟然成了逃犯 |
[20:00] | falsely accused of a crime. | 被错误地指控罪行 |
[20:01] | There’s nothing false about it. | 这完全不是错误的指控 |
[20:02] | We committed several felonies and escaped from jail. | 我们犯了好多重罪 还越狱了 |
[20:05] | Yeah, but we were just doing what we had to do. | 是这样 但我们是被迫不得不做啊 |
[20:07] | We’re the good guys. | 我们是好人啊 |
[20:09] | This is what they all think. | 罪犯一定都是这么想的 |
[20:11] | Figgis is in town, | Figgis就在这里 |
[20:12] | and we have no car, no money, no guns; | 我们没车没钱也没枪 |
[20:13] | we can’t go back to our houses | 我们不能回到房子里 |
[20:15] | because the police are looking for us. | 因为警察一定在找我们 |
[20:16] | It’s time to call the Nine-Nine. | 是时候联系分局了 |
[20:17] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[20:18] | What is going on with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[20:20] | Nothing, I just think that we can do it alone. | 没什么 我只是觉得我们可以自己解决 |
[20:23] | Sir, we just shared one of the longest kisses of my life. | 我们刚刚经历了我人生中最长的一次接吻 |
[20:26] | I think we can be honest with each other. | 我认为彼此之间可以更加诚实一点 |
[20:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:31] | The Nine-Nine bailed me out once before | 分局曾经帮过我个大忙 |
[20:34] | when I was taken hostage by Bob, | 那时我被Bob劫持为人质 |
[20:36] | a man I had put my trust in, | 我原来还非常信任Bob |
[20:37] | like a fool. | 我真傻 |
[20:39] | I don’t want them to rescue me again. | 我不想让他们再来救我了 |
[20:41] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢脸了 |
[20:42] | I need to clean up my own mess. | 我需要自己解决自己的问题 |
[20:44] | Captain, it’s the Nine-Nine. | 警监 那可是分局啊 |
[20:46] | There’s nothing wrong with asking for help | 向关心你的人请求帮助 |
[20:48] | from people that care about you. | 有什么不妥的呢 |
[20:53] | This is Sergeant Terry Jeffords. | 我是Terry Jeffords警长 |
[20:55] | Captain Holt! | Holt警监 |
[20:57] | Sir. Captain Stentley. | Stentley警监 |
[20:58] | There’s an urgent situation, | 有突发紧急情况 |
[21:00] | and we need 72 hours off to go to Florida. | 我们需要72小时去弗罗里达州 |
[21:02] | Now, I can’t say why– | 我不能告诉你为什么 |
[21:03] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[21:04] | What? | 什么 |
[21:05] | The Eight-Six said they would cover for us, | 八六分局说他们会过来顶替我们 |
[21:07] | and this very important! | 这事非常重要 |
[21:09] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[21:10] | Someone once told me | 有人曾经告诉我 |
[21:11] | that being a captain means | 成为一个警监意味着 |
[21:12] | telling people no. | 告诉别人 不可以 |
[21:15] | Oh wait, that was you guys, | 等等 就是你们啊 |
[21:17] | you guys told me that. | 是你们告诉我的 |
[21:18] | Anyway you were right, you can’t go | 总是你们是对的,你们不许走 |
[21:21] | Sorry guys, kind of feel like this is my fault. | 对不起 我感觉这好像是我的错 |
[21:24] | kinda feel like this is my fault. | 我感觉这好像是我的错 |
[21:26] | Not now, Emily. | 闭嘴 Emily |