时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Kablamo, scrubs. I nailed it. | 尝尝我的厉害 辣鸡们 我搞定啦 |
[00:08] | I solved Captain Holt’s brain teaser | 我解开了Holt警监出的谜题 |
[00:10] | and found the location of our secret meeting. | 找到了秘密会议的地点 |
[00:12] | The answer? The broom closet. | 就在杂物室 |
[00:13] | In your face. | 认输吧 |
[00:14] | – In whose face now? – Yours. | – 你叫谁认输 – 你们啊 |
[00:15] | Gina and I have been here 20 minutes. | Gina和我都来了20分钟了 |
[00:17] | Though my presence is not puzzle-related. | 不过我在这儿和谜题没关系 |
[00:19] | I just followed Terry into a dark closet. | 我只是跟着Terry进了黑漆漆的杂物室 |
[00:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:24] | You solved the puzzle before me. | 你们比我先解开了谜题 |
[00:26] | Nerds. | 一群书呆子 |
[00:27] | They solved it first. They’re the nerds. I’m cool like you. | 他们先解开的 他们才是书呆子 我很酷的 和你一样 |
[00:29] | Wait. Where’s Captain Holt? Where’s Amy? | 慢着 Holt警监呢 Amy呢 |
[00:31] | Yeah, she should be the first one here. | 就是啊 她不是应该第一个到吗 |
[00:32] | Doesn’t she go to, like, an adult puzzle camp every summer? | 她不是每年夏天都要去 那个 成人谜题夏令营嘛 |
[00:35] | Yes, but please don’t bring that up. | 的确 但是拜托别提这事儿 |
[00:37] | I’ve been throwing out her mailers. | 我把寄给她的信都扔了 |
[00:38] | Guys, if those two aren’t here, | 各位 如果他俩不在这儿 |
[00:40] | I’m thinking we must be in the wrong place. | 我在想是不是我们找错地方了 |
[00:42] | No, trust me, we’re definitely in the right place. | 不可能 信我 就是这儿没错 |
[00:44] | I’m 100% sure about this. | 我非常非常确定 |
[00:45] | Well, guess who solved the puzzle? | 猜猜谁解开了谜题 |
[00:48] | – Who? – We did. | – 谁 – 我俩啊 |
[00:50] | Oh, we did? | 我们解开了吗 |
[00:51] | Yeah, we’re in the wrong place. | 好吧 我们找错地方了 |
[01:12] | Thank you for all finally showing up. | 感谢各位终于来了 |
[01:14] | Let’s recap. As you know, | 我简要说一下 大家都知道 |
[01:15] | Jimmy “The Butcher” Figgis put out a hit on Adrian Pimento, | “屠夫”Jimmy Figgis 找人暗杀Adrian Pimento |
[01:18] | which the mob believes succeeded. | 犯罪团伙以为成功了 |
[01:20] | For his safety Pimento has gone off the grid. | 安全起见 Pimento藏了起来 |
[01:23] | Remember, the only people we can trust with this information are in this room. | 记住 这件事只有在座的各位知道 |
[01:27] | And Genevieve. We can trust Genevieve. | 还有Genevieve 我们可以相信Genevieve |
[01:29] | We share a life. I tell her everything. | 我俩一起生活 我什么都告诉她 |
[01:30] | Fine, the people in this room, and Genevieve. | 好吧 只有在座的各位和Genevieve知道 |
[01:32] | Genevieve’s mom also knows, | Genevieve的妈妈也知道 |
[01:33] | but she’s in a coma, dead any second, we’re good. | 不过她一直昏迷不醒 随时可能走 也没差啦 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:36] | Unfortunately, we can’t just arrest Figgis, | 坏消息是 我们不能逮捕Figgis |
[01:38] | because he has a man inside the FBI. | 因为他在FBI里有熟人 |
[01:40] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[01:41] | we have a lead that’s gonna break this case wide open: | 我们有让本案取得重大突破的头绪 |
[01:44] | Maura Figgis, Jimmy’s sister. | Maura Figgis Jimmy的姐姐 |
[01:46] | She’s currently serving in a maximum security prison in Texas. | 目前她在德克萨斯州高度安全的监狱服刑 |
[01:49] | A white woman in prison, in Texas? | 一个白种女人 在监狱 还在得州 |
[01:51] | She must be bad. | 她肯定是犯大事了 |
[01:53] | She murdered three people, | 她杀了三个人 |
[01:54] | and she knows Figgis’s operation, | 还知道Figgis的行动 |
[01:56] | so we’re sending a detective in undercover as an inmate to get close to her. | 所以我们打算派一名卧底警探 入狱后接近她 |
[01:59] | Yeah, and guys, | 是的 而且诸位 |
[02:00] | this isn’t one of those women’s prisons | 这不是深夜电视上的女子监狱 |
[02:02] | that we’ve all seen being all sexy on late-night cable. | 看到的全是性感的囚犯 |
[02:05] | You know, with the ladies touching each other’s bits, | 里面的姑娘相互抚摸玩弄 |
[02:09] | and there’s kind of some lame jazz playing. | 还放点粗俗的爵士乐 |
[02:11] | When these chicks fight, it’s for real. | 但她们一旦打起来 那都是动真格的 |
[02:14] | So be mature. | 都给我成熟点 |
[02:15] | Peralta is gross, but correct. | Peralta所言话糙理不糙 |
[02:17] | This facility is a violent place | 那所监狱充满暴力 |
[02:19] | filled with hardened criminals | 聚集了冷酷无情的囚犯 |
[02:21] | We need to send someone who can blend in. | 我们要派一个能融入其中的人 |
[02:23] | Sir, I would be honored to take on this challenging assignment. | 警官 我若能担任此极具挑战性的任务 将不胜荣幸 |
[02:27] | Why is everyone laughing? | 你们笑什么 |
[02:29] | I can be a badass. | 我可以扮个坏蛋的 |
[02:30] | You’re raising your hand right now. | 你还举个手 |
[02:32] | We’re in a meeting. | 我们在开会啊 |
[02:33] | I just assume Diaz would be the prisoner. | 我打算让Diaz来当囚犯的 |
[02:35] | Nothing personal, it’s just, you know… she’s terrifying. | 不是针对个人 只是 她真的太吓人了 |
[02:39] | Thank you, Sir. | 多谢夸奖 警官 |
[02:41] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[02:45] | Hey, that was crazy, right? I mean, I can be scary. | 嘿 不可理喻 我也能变得很吓人啊 |
[02:48] | Oh, yeah. I watch “Jeopardy” with you | 恩恩 我们一起看<危险边缘>的时候 |
[02:50] | and you’re a straight-up psycho. | 你跟疯子没什么两样 |
[02:52] | Aww. Thanks, babe. | 谢谢夸奖 小宝贝 |
[02:53] | I’ll take “Awesome Girlfriends” For 500, Alex. | 我选”最佳女友” 500美元 Alex |
[02:55] | – I know you’re being sweet, but don’t disparage “Jeopardy.” – Okay. | – 我知道你在说好听话 但是别毁<危险边缘> – 好的 |
[02:59] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[03:02] | You’re not gonna try to convince us | 你该不会是想让我们相信 |
[03:03] | Mahler was the original punk rocker again, are you? | Mahler才是朋克摇滚的创始人吧 |
[03:06] | No, the music is a classic counter-espionage maneuver. I don’t want to be overheard. | 不是 放歌是典型的反间谍手法 我不想被偷听 |
[03:10] | But, since you mention it, | 不过既然你提起了 |
[03:12] | Mahler was one in-your-face bad boy. | Mahler是让你佩服得五体投地的坏小子 |
[03:14] | Right, um, so, what’s going on, sir? | 是啦 你要说什么 警官 |
[03:17] | Oh, I have a plan | 我有个计划 |
[03:18] | to draw out Figgis’s man in the FBI: | 可以找出Figgis在FBI的熟人 |
[03:20] | Throw a funeral for Pimento. | 给Pimento举行个葬礼 |
[03:22] | Now, before we, quote, unquote, bury Pimento, | 然后 在我们引号埋了引号完Pimento前 |
[03:25] | we need to, quote, unquote, open an investigation, | 我们要引号调查一番引号完 |
[03:27] | find a, quote, unquote, corpse, | 找到引号尸体引号完 |
[03:28] | and obtain a, quote, unquote, death certificate. | 弄到一张引号死亡证明引号完 |
[03:30] | Kind of feel like you could have just used “Air quotes.” | 我觉得你打”引号”的手势就行了 |
[03:32] | I can also wear short pants and | 我还可以穿短裤 |
[03:34] | drink for a jug that says “XXX.” | 喝瓶身写着”XXX”的烈酒 |
[03:36] | Fake funeral’s a good idea, sir, | 假葬礼是个好主意 警官 |
[03:38] | but where are we gonna find a corpse? | 但是我们上哪儿找尸体呢 |
[03:39] | We don’t need one. | 不需要 |
[03:40] | We just need pictures for the case file. | 我们只要案件照片就行 |
[03:42] | If I may, imagine Pimento’s dirty, pale body | 容我说一句 脑补一下Pimento肮脏惨白的身体 |
[03:46] | being pulled out of a manhole after a couple days’ sewer bloat. | 在污水里泡了好几天 泡发从下水道口拉出来 |
[03:50] | Now squint your eyes and look at Hitchcock. | 然后眯起眼看Hitchcock |
[03:54] | Oh, yes. I believe we’ve found our corpse. | 没错 我想我们找到尸体了 |
[03:58] | You positively glow. | 你美得惊人 |
[04:00] | – How do you feel? – Great. | – 感觉如何 – 很好 |
[04:01] | I could smother somebody in their sleep with this thing. | 我用这玩意儿就能把人在睡梦中闷死 |
[04:03] | Pregnancy’s dope. | 嗑药的孕妇 |
[04:05] | That big old womb is not a weapon, okay? | 那个旧鼓包不是武器 好吗 |
[04:08] | It’s just an excuse to talk to your doctors, | 只是让你有个和医生私底下交流的借口 |
[04:09] | AKA, Charles and me, in private. | 也就是 和Charles和我 |
[04:11] | If you need to chat, just schedule an appointment | 如果你想找人聊聊 只要和妇产科医生 |
[04:13] | with Brent Kennedy, ob-gyn. | Brent Kennedy预约就行 |
[04:15] | And I’m Glen Kennedy, ob-gyn. | 我是妇产科医生Glen Kennedy |
[04:18] | We’re twins, like “Property Brothers,” but for gynecology. | 我们是双胞胎 就像<地产兄弟> 只不过 我们是妇科的 |
[04:21] | No, I said no to that idea. | 不好 我说过这个想法不好了 |
[04:23] | You are Isaac Schwartz, my older Jewish mentor, | 你是Isaac Schwartz 是我的犹太导师 |
[04:25] | and you are Isabel Cortez. You’re in for stabbing a man | 你是Isabel Cortez 你因在地铁上 |
[04:28] | on the subway 46 times in the trachea. | 捅了一个男人的喉咙46下而入狱 |
[04:29] | Tight. | 是我 |
[04:30] | The pregnancy stuff is my area of expertise. | 怀孕是我的专长 |
[04:32] | Since Genevieve started fertility treatments, | 因为Genevieve开始了生育治疗 |
[04:34] | it’s all we talk about. | 我们现在除了怀孕什么也不提 |
[04:35] | Now…show me your waddle. | 让我看看你走路摇摇摆摆的样子 |
[04:45] | Nice. | 很好 |
[04:47] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[04:48] | You really look like a corpse. | 你看起来真的很像一具尸体 |
[04:50] | And I’m not even wearing makeup. | 我连妆都没化哦 |
[04:54] | Time of death: 8:26 p.M. | 死亡时间 晚8时26分 |
[04:56] | Now all I have to do is sign as the coroner. | 然后我只要装成验尸官签字就行了 |
[05:00] | You are disturbingly good at this. | 你也太擅长这个了吧 |
[05:02] | I grew up forging report cards. | 我从小就伪造成绩单 |
[05:04] | If people knew how smart I was, | 要是大家知道我有多聪明 |
[05:06] | it would have been harder to control them. | 控制他们就会更有难度了 |
[05:10] | Now all we need is the death certificate officially notarized. | 现在只要死亡证明得到正式公证就行了 |
[05:14] | You want me to break the sacred oath I took to become a notary? | 你是要我违背自己成为公证人时所做的神圣宣誓吗 |
[05:17] | It’s not a problem. ‘Cause…I’m a badass. | 没问题 因为 我是个坏蛋 |
[05:21] | Just like Rosa. | 和Rosa一样 |
[05:22] | So… I am going to stamp this, and… violate my oath– | 那 我就要按下印章 然后 违背宣誓 |
[05:29] | You can keep talking, but we’re done here. | 你继续说 我们搞定先走了 |
[05:33] | Adrian Pimento is officially deceased. | Adrian Pimento确认死亡 |
[05:36] | Excellent. All this sneaking around is exhilarating. | 很好 这么偷偷摸摸的小动作真是太刺激了 |
[05:41] | I can feel the adrenaline coursing through my body. | 我可以感受到肾上腺素在体内流淌 |
[05:45] | Coursing. | 流淌 |
[05:48] | Isabel Cortez, welcome to your new home. | Isabel Cortez 这里就是你的新家 |
[05:51] | – This is gonna be fun. – Really? | – 有意思 – 真的吗 |
[05:53] | What are your weekends like, Diaz? | 你的周末到底都是怎么过的 Diaz |
[05:55] | All right. It’s time, Detective. | 可以了 时间到了 警探 |
[05:58] | Don’t forget, you’re seven months pregnant. | 别忘了 你已经怀胎七月 |
[05:59] | Your cervix is ripening as we speak. | 你的子宫颈在谈话间成熟起来 |
[06:01] | Mention my cervix again and I will rip your throat out. | 再说一次我的子宫颈 我就撕碎你的喉咙 |
[06:04] | I don’t understand. You don’t like it when he talks about your cervix ripening? | 我不懂哎 你不喜欢他说你的子宫颈在成熟嘛 |
[06:07] | Okay, have fun. | 好吧 玩得开心 |
[06:11] | They grow up so fast. | 子宫颈成熟得可快了 |
[06:17] | Okay, fresh meat. | 到了 菜鸟 |
[06:19] | You’re being transferred here because you made trouble in your last prison. | 因为你在之前的监狱惹了麻烦所以被转送到这儿来 |
[06:22] | That won’t fly here. Stay in your lane. | 这儿可不好过 给我好好呆着 |
[06:26] | Hey. You’re that cop who arrested me three years ago in Brooklyn. | 嘿 你不是那个三年前在布鲁克林逮捕我的警察嘛 |
[06:32] | Amy Santiago, you’re going to prison. | Amy Santiago 准备进监狱吧 |
[06:39] | I don’t know. Is anyone gonna buy it? | 我也不知道 会有人信吗 |
[06:42] | I mean, do I look pregnant? | 我看起来像孕妇吗 |
[06:43] | I mean… I guess I can see it. | 我猜应该可以看出来 |
[06:47] | I think it’s amazing. | 我觉得太像了 |
[06:49] | Oh, Jake and Amy and baby makes three. | Jake Amy和宝宝 三口之家 |
[06:52] | I don’t know if I believe in God, | 我不知道自己相不相信上帝 |
[06:54] | but I have prayed for this. | 但是我祈祷过这一幕 |
[06:56] | That is psychotic. | 神经病 |
[06:57] | All right, Ames, let’s go over your cover story again. | 好了 Ames 再走一遍你的托词 |
[06:59] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[07:00] | My name is Isabel Cortez, I’m in for murder, | 我叫Isabel Cortez 因杀人罪入狱 |
[07:03] | ’cause some perv on the subway tried to touch me | 几个变态在地铁想摸我 |
[07:05] | and I was like, “Did someone order a tracheotomy?” | 我就问 “有人要做气管切开手术吗” |
[07:09] | Okay, I think that’s a little too technical. | 我觉得这个术语太专业了 |
[07:10] | We need to work on your tough talk. | 我们得在你的狠话方面下点功夫 |
[07:11] | So, what are you in for, Cortez? | 你为啥入狱 Cortez |
[07:13] | None of your damn business. | 关你屁事 |
[07:15] | Nice. Keep going with that. | 很好 保持这种态度 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna split you like a sundae with Grandpa… | 我要把你撕成两半 就像和爷爷吃圣代一样 |
[07:19] | bitch. | 贱人 |
[07:20] | Okay. Okay. | 很好很好 |
[07:21] | – The “Bitch” Part was great. – Yeah. | – “贱人”用得好 – 是的 |
[07:22] | Although, mean threats generally don’t involve | 但是 尖酸的威胁一般不会和 |
[07:24] | having desserts with your grandparents. | 与爷爷奶奶一起吃甜点联系在一起 |
[07:26] | So, just try again. | 再试一次 |
[07:27] | Keep telling me what to do and I’ll stab your face off. | 再叫我该做什么 捅烂你的脸 |
[07:29] | – Hell yes! – Damn! | – 棒极了 – 厉害 |
[07:31] | Like that. | 就是这样 |
[07:32] | Okay, now, here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[07:34] | Instead of you approaching Maura, | 不是要让你接近Maura |
[07:35] | we’re gonna get her to come to you. | 我们会让她接近你 |
[07:37] | Yeah, try and spread the word | 试着散播 |
[07:38] | that you’ve got a connect on the outside | 你在监狱外有联系人 |
[07:39] | that gives you access to contrabands: | 能让你带违禁品进来 |
[07:41] | cigarettes, burner phones– | 香烟 一次性手机 |
[07:42] | Pornography. | 黄片 |
[07:43] | Amy, women don’t watch– | Amy 女人才不看那些 |
[07:46] | – They do. – Mm. | – 原来看啊 – 嗯 |
[07:47] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, wow. | – 是啊 – 哇哦 |
[07:49] | Well, that’s an exciting revelation for me. | 真是激动人心的发现 |
[07:54] | Sorry prison didn’t work out. | 监狱的事真遗憾 |
[07:56] | Eh, I’ll find another use for that shiv. | 我总有机会用到那把小刀的 |
[07:59] | Also, I’m sorry about Pimento. | 还有 Pimento的事我也很抱歉 |
[08:01] | I mean, I know how hard it is to have a fiance disappear | 我知道未婚夫因为黑帮和FBI的追杀 |
[08:05] | because the mob and the FBI want ’em dead. I mean… | 而跑路了有多难受 |
[08:09] | Actually, I can’t relate at all. | 其实 我确实不能体会 |
[08:10] | It’s the saddest story I ever heard. | 但这是我听过的最悲伤的故事了 |
[08:12] | Look, you wanna talk, I’m a good listener. | 如果你想找人聊聊 我随时奉陪 |
[08:14] | There’s nothing to be sad about. | 没什么可悲伤的 |
[08:15] | Pimento’s gonna come back, we’re gonna get married | Pimento会回来的 我们会结婚的 |
[08:16] | and we’re gonna have sex on Figgis’s grave | 然后我们会像计划的一样 |
[08:18] | just like we planned. | 在Figgis的坟墓上做爱 |
[08:19] | – Cool honeymoon. – Mm-hmm. | – 炫酷的蜜月啊 – 嗯哼 |
[08:21] | Well, since you’re not in prison, you can help us. | 既然你不用去监狱 你就可以帮我们了 |
[08:23] | We’re gonna throw a fake funeral to draw out our FBI guy. | 我们准备办场假葬礼把那个FBI的坏蛋引出来 |
[08:26] | Good plan. | 好计划 |
[08:27] | I always thought it would be funny to kill somebody at a funeral. | 我一直觉得在葬礼上杀个人会很好玩 |
[08:29] | Also, you’re gonna have to play the grieving fiance. | 而且 你得扮演伤心欲绝的未婚妻 |
[08:33] | – What? – So you may not be sad, | – 什么 – 所以即使你不伤心 |
[08:34] | but you’re gonna need to look it. | 但是你得看起来像是很伤心 |
[08:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:37] | Boo hoo. | 呜呜呜 |
[08:38] | Maybe we’ll get you a real thick veil or something. | 也许还是给你弄个厚点的面纱什么的比较好 |
[08:46] | All right, our camera is up. | 好了 摄像头开启 |
[08:48] | We have picture and sound. | 声音图像都OK |
[08:50] | Amy should be meeting her new cellmate any second now. | Amy现在随时可能见到她的新狱友了 |
[08:54] | – Sup. – Sup. | – 好 – 好 |
[08:56] | Good, she’s abbreviating, just like we practiced, | 不错 她在用我们练习过的缩略语 |
[08:58] | even though she hates it. | 即使她很不喜欢 |
[08:59] | – She’s gonna do just fine. – Oh, yeah. | – 她会做得很好的 – 没错 |
[09:01] | I drilled her for hours. Ew. | 我跟她苦干了好久 呃 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry, I just realized what that sounded like. | 不好意思 我刚发现听起来怪怪的 |
[09:05] | It’s okay, Jake. I wish we’d talk like that more. | 没事的 Jake 我还希望你能多说点这样的 |
[09:07] | No. | 别想 |
[09:08] | Where you from? | 你哪儿的 |
[09:10] | Passed around the system. | 辗转各个机构 |
[09:12] | Never stayed anywhere long enough to call it home. | 没有一个地方呆得久 |
[09:14] | Ooh, that’s a good answer. | 回答得好啊 |
[09:16] | Yeah, that one was mine. | 是啊 我教她的 |
[09:17] | I speak the language of the streets. | 我很擅长街头黑话 |
[09:19] | It was actually from “Girl, Interrupted.” | 其实是<移魂女郎>里的台词 |
[09:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:22] | Oh, it’s happening. She dropped the contraband. | 来了来了 她拿出违禁品了 |
[09:25] | Hey, where you get that crap? | 嘿 你哪儿搞来的这些东西 |
[09:27] | I got a hookup on the outside, | 我外面有人 |
[09:29] | so I can get anything for a price. | 只要出的起钱什么都能搞来 |
[09:32] | This is yours… | 这是你的 |
[09:34] | if you can get the word out about my store. | 只要你帮我宣传一下我的生意 |
[09:38] | Okay, I can do that. | 没问题 我可以 |
[09:42] | Cellie for my cellie. | 手机归狱友 |
[09:43] | Oh, no–wordplay? Abort. | 别玩双关啊 快收回 |
[09:45] | Cellie? I get it. Funny. | 手机 明白了 搞笑 |
[09:48] | – Oh, it actually worked. – Huh. | – 居然有用 – 哈 |
[09:50] | People are really starved for entertainment in here. | 这里的人们真是太缺少娱乐了 |
[09:52] | – Jail is hell. – Yeah. | – 监狱就是地狱啊 – 是啊 |
[09:53] | All that we know about Figgis’s man in the FBI | 我们所知道的Figgis在FBI的内线 |
[09:56] | is that he’s a white male of average height and build, | 只有他是个中等身高中等身材的白人男子 |
[09:58] | and according to Jake, he has a scar on his hand. | 而且据Jake所说 他手上有道疤 |
[10:00] | Oh, this is a long-shot, but if his name is Joe, | 也许希望不大 但是如果他的名字是Joe |
[10:03] | could we call him Scar-Joe? | 我们可以叫他伤疤Joe吗 |
[10:05] | Scar-Joe. Never heard that before. | 伤疤Joe 从来没听过 |
[10:07] | I like it. We’ll use it. | 我喜欢 就这样叫吧 |
[10:08] | Now, funeral assignments. | 现在分配葬礼任务 |
[10:10] | Gina and I will greet people, | Gina和我负责接待 |
[10:11] | shaking hands and checking for the tell-tale scar. | 跟来客握手顺便查看传说中的伤疤 |
[10:14] | Excuse me, sir. | 打断一下 老大 |
[10:14] | Are you sure you want to be on the receiving line? | 你确定你要招待来宾吗 |
[10:17] | You hate small talk. | 你讨厌跟人寒暄啊 |
[10:18] | No, I can turn it on when it’s called for. | 没事 有需要的时候我相当健谈的 |
[10:20] | “The Bachelor” Is a television show, hmm? | “单身汉”是个电视真人秀 对吧 |
[10:22] | Andre Agassi’s at it again. | Andre Agassi又服禁药了 |
[10:24] | I, too, avoid gluten. | 我也不吃麸质食物 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:27] | I want the rest of you checking out the crowd | 其余的人检查人群中 |
[10:28] | for anyone suspicious. | 有没有可疑对象 |
[10:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:33] | Am I interrupting? | 我是不是打扰你们了 |
[10:34] | No, we just all came in here separately | 没 我们只是分别进来 |
[10:36] | and then started chatting, you know, breezy stuff. | 然后开始聊些轻松愉快的事 你懂的 |
[10:38] | “The Bachelor” Is a television show. | “单身汉”是个电视真人秀 |
[10:40] | Andre Agassi’s at it again. | Andre Agassi又服禁药了 |
[10:41] | I, too, am avoiding gluten. | 我也不吃麸质食物 |
[10:45] | Do you see Amy? How is she? | 你看到Amy了吗 她怎么样 |
[10:47] | Great. She just got lunch, double helping of spinach. | 很好 她刚吃完中饭 两份菠菜呢 |
[10:49] | Baby’s gonna love that folic acid. | 宝宝肯定会很喜欢叶酸的 |
[10:51] | You are so strange. | 你太怪异了 |
[10:52] | All right, this is her first time eating in the dining hall. | 好吧 这是她第一次在食堂吃饭 |
[10:54] | Where she chooses to sit is very important. | 她选择哪个座位会非常重要 |
[10:57] | Oh, good, she’s headed towards that table of hot blonde girls. | 不错 她往那桌金发辣妹那边去了 |
[11:00] | Wait a minute. No. | 等等 不对 |
[11:02] | They’re Nazis. | 她们是纳粹啊 |
[11:02] | The hotties are Nazis. They’re hot-zis. | 辣妹是纳粹 她们是辣纳粹 |
[11:04] | Swerve, Amy, swerve! | 转弯啊 Amy 转弯 |
[11:06] | Good, good, good, good, good, good. | 好 好 好 好 好 |
[11:07] | Okay, and… | 不错 然后 |
[11:09] | All right, sitting alone. | 好吧 自己坐 |
[11:11] | Bold choice, bold choice. | 胆子不小 胆子不小啊 |
[11:13] | Oh, here comes Maura. | Maura过来了 |
[11:15] | Hey, Cortez. | 嘿 Cortez |
[11:16] | I hear you can smuggle in crap from outside. | 我听说你能从外面搞到东西 |
[11:18] | Noice, it’s working. | 棒啊 起作用了 |
[11:20] | That’s right, baby. | 没错 甜心 |
[11:21] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[11:22] | What I want… | 我想要的 |
[11:23] | is for you to back the hell off… | 是你给我滚远点 |
[11:26] | because I’m the only store in this prison. | 因为我是这个监狱唯一的供货人 |
[11:28] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[11:28] | Well, I didn’t see your name on the outside of the prison, | 我可没看见监狱外面写着你的名字啊 |
[11:32] | unless your name is | 除非你的名字是 |
[11:33] | Texas State Penitentiary Comma Spring Valley Unit. | 德克萨斯州监狱 逗号 春谷分部 |
[11:36] | Oh, this is bad. | 糟了糟了 |
[11:38] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 不敢相信我要这么说 |
[11:39] | but she should have sat with the hot-zis. | 但是她真该和那些辣纳粹一起坐 |
[11:43] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么回事 |
[11:45] | I was talking to Figgis and then the guard said | 我正和Figgis说话呢 守卫过来说 |
[11:47] | I had an appointment. | 我该来看诊了 |
[11:48] | I’m not supposed to check in until tomorrow. | 不是明天才到时间汇报吗 |
[11:49] | People might get suspicious. | 别人会起疑心的 |
[11:50] | Look, we called you in | 我们叫你进来 |
[11:51] | because your first contact with Figgis was a disaster. | 是因为你和Figgis的初次接触太糟糕了 |
[11:54] | Why? Because our smuggling plan backfired | 为什么 因为我们的走私计划适得其反 |
[11:56] | and she threatened to kill me? | 她威胁要杀了我吗 |
[11:57] | Yes, every single detail of what you just said. | 对 就是你刚才说的那些 |
[11:59] | – We need a new plan. – And I’ve got one. | – 我们需要一个新计划 – 我已经想到了 |
[12:02] | – I need to step to her. – Step to her? | – 我得跟她对着干 – 对着干 |
[12:04] | Amy, this isn’t “High School Musical.” | Amy 这可不是<歌舞青春> |
[12:05] | Yeah, Amy, this isn’t “High School Musical 2.” | 是啊 Amy 这也不是<歌舞青春2> |
[12:07] | Yeah, and it isn’t “High School Musical 3: Senior Year.” | 是啊 也不是<歌舞青春3毕业季> |
[12:09] | All right. | 好啦 |
[12:10] | Point is, it’s not a high school musical. | 关键是 这可不是高中音乐剧 |
[12:11] | – That’s right. – I got it. | – 没错 – 我明白 |
[12:12] | Look, Figgis is seriously dangerous, all right? | Figgis非常危险 知道不 |
[12:14] | She’s killed more people in prison | 她在监狱里杀的人 |
[12:15] | than she did on the outside. | 比在外面杀的还多 |
[12:16] | I know, and if I back down now | 我知道 如果我现在退缩的话 |
[12:18] | she’ll never respect me | 她就再也不会尊重我 |
[12:19] | and we’ll get nowhere with her. | 我们在她身上就什么也得不到了 |
[12:21] | Trust me, I’ve got this. | 相信我 我能行的 |
[12:22] | Okay, I can see that logic, | 好吧 我知道逻辑上是对的 |
[12:23] | but in the interest of keeping you as un-shanked as possible, | 但是为了保证你尽可能不被捅 |
[12:26] | I think maybe we need a signal in case things go south. | 我觉得我们需要定个信号以防万一 |
[12:29] | Ooh, I know. Scratch your butt. | 我知道 抓抓你的屁股 |
[12:30] | No, that’s no good. What if her butt itches for real? | 不 那样不行 万一她屁股真的痒呢 |
[12:32] | I think I can handle it. | 我觉得我能行 |
[12:34] | I’ve made it through 20 years of adulthood | 我成人以来已经20年 |
[12:35] | without scratching my butt in public. | 没在公共场合抓过屁股了 |
[12:37] | – Amy. – Amy. – Amy. – Amy. | |
[12:38] | – Come on. – Come on. | – 拜托 – 拜托 |
[12:39] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:40] | All right. | 算了 |
[12:41] | – Never? Ames, come on. – Come on. | – 从来没有吗 Ames 不是吧 – 不是吧 |
[12:48] | Hello, thank you so much for coming. | 你好 非常感谢您的出席 |
[12:49] | High five? | 击个掌 |
[12:50] | Detective Pimento didn’t want his funeral to feel stuffy. | Pimento警探不会希望他的葬礼古板守旧的 |
[12:54] | Condolences, my man. | 哀悼一下 同志 |
[12:59] | What’s going on, sir? | 怎么回事 老大 |
[13:00] | Why are you high-fiving the bereaved? | 你为什么跟死者家属击掌啊 |
[13:03] | The handshakes weren’t working. | 握手行不通啊 |
[13:05] | You couldn’t see the inside of the thumb webbing. | 看不到拇指下面啊 |
[13:07] | Gina came up with an artful solution. | Gina想出来了个巧妙的办法 |
[13:09] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[13:11] | Get some. | 来吧 |
[13:16] | The system works. | 这样没问题的 |
[13:18] | Any sign of Scar-Joe? | 看到伤疤Jole了吗 |
[13:20] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[13:21] | I don’t know how much more of this I can take. | 我不知道还能坚持多久了 |
[13:23] | All these jerks keep on asking me how I’m doing. | 这些混蛋光问我怎么样 |
[13:24] | This shouldn’t be so difficult. | 不应该这么难的 |
[13:26] | Your fiancé did really leave. Just act sad about it. | 你的未婚夫确实走了 就表现出悲伤吧 |
[13:29] | Fine, I’ll pretend to be sad. | 好吧 我会假装伤心的 |
[13:32] | I’ll make myself cry. Watch. | 我会让自己哭的 看着 |
[13:37] | That’s not how this works. | 你这样肯定不行 |
[13:39] | Or is it? | 是吗 |
[13:41] | Suck it, Sarge. | 傻了吧 警长 |
[13:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:48] | Give me those 20-pounders. | 把这些20磅的哑铃给我 |
[13:50] | Wait your turn, Baby-Sitters Club. | 没轮到你呢 大肚子的 |
[13:52] | No weight lifting. | 不能举重 |
[13:53] | You can shoot that baby across the room. | 你会把孩子直射到屋子那边的 |
[13:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:57] | What’s going on? I was stepping to her. | 怎么了 我正和她针锋相对呢 |
[13:58] | I know, but it wasn’t a good time. | 我知道 但是时机不对 |
[14:00] | She was holding a 20-pound weight. | 她正举着20磅的哑铃呢 |
[14:02] | That’s basically Thor’s hammer, babe. | 简直就是雷神之锤啊 宝贝 |
[14:04] | – I can handle myself. – Cool, yeah. | – 我能照顾好自己 – 很好 是的 |
[14:06] | Just, you know, don’t confront her when she’s armed. | 只是别在她有武器的时候去找她麻烦嘛 |
[14:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Seriously? She was at lunch. She didn’t have a weapon. | 你认真的吗 她在吃饭 又没有拿着武器 |
[14:13] | She had a fork. | 她拿着叉子 |
[14:14] | That’s like four tiny shivs on a stick. | 等于一根有四把刀的棍子啊 |
[14:17] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[14:18] | Socks are just a noose waiting to be braided. | 袜子随时可以变成勒死你的绞绳啊 |
[14:21] | We were playing hearts. | 我们在打牌 |
[14:22] | In the wrong hands, every playing card is like a throwing star. | 落入坏人手里纸牌也会变成飞镖暗器啊 |
[14:27] | She was alone, her hands were empty, | 她一个人待着 两手空空 |
[14:29] | and I think she was napping. | 而且我觉得她正松懈 |
[14:30] | So what was the big threat this time? | 所以这次又是什么致命威胁 |
[14:32] | You did the signal. | 你发出了信号 |
[14:33] | You scratched your butt. Right, Boyle? | 你挠了挠屁股 对吧 Boyle |
[14:35] | Uh, I don’t know. I was focused on her waddle. | 呃 我不知道 我只注意了她的蹒跚步伐 |
[14:38] | Which you are nailing, by the way. | 顺便一说 你做得超棒 |
[14:39] | Well, I know for a fact that I didn’t scratch my butt | 我确认我没有挠我的屁股 |
[14:42] | because my right cheek was actually itchy | 因为我的右臀瓣真的在痒 |
[14:44] | and I fought through it. | 我好不容易忍住的 |
[14:46] | I know what’s really going on here. | 我知道你在想什么了 |
[14:47] | You don’t think I’m tough enough to do this. | 你觉得对于这件事来说我不够坚强 |
[14:49] | Okay, you know what? Fine, you’re right, I don’t. | 好吧 怎么说 你猜对了 我确实这么想 |
[14:52] | But it’s only because Maura is so much more terrifying than we anticipated. | 但只是因为Maura比我们预想的可怕得多 |
[14:55] | I mean, she has a full back tattoo of herself stabbing a guy. | 她有一个整背的自己刺杀另一个家伙的刺青 |
[14:58] | He looks like Tom Hanks! | 那个家伙看起来就像Tom Hanks |
[14:59] | Yeah, and that’s America’s male sweetheart. | 没错 而且那是美国的男性甜心 |
[15:01] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直无法相信 |
[15:02] | You wouldn’t tell Rosa to stand down. | 你就不会叫Rosa撤退 |
[15:03] | Well, yeah, because she’s Rosa. | 好吧 没错 因为她是Rosa啊 |
[15:05] | I mean, one time, I saw her eat a whole apple using a knife, | 有一次 我看见她用一把刀吃了一整个苹果 |
[15:07] | just like in the movies. | 就像在电影里一样 |
[15:08] | Get over the apple thing. That was three years ago. | 忘了苹果那件事吧 那已经是三年前了 |
[15:11] | I know, it was just so cool. | 我知道 只是那太酷了 |
[15:12] | Look, I’m your handler, all right? | 你看 我是你的指挥 好吗 |
[15:14] | You have to just trust me on this. | 你只要相信我就行了 |
[15:15] | My job is to keep you safe. It’s the right call. | 我的职责就是保证你的安全 我所做的都是职责所在 |
[15:19] | Fine, I’ll slow-play it. | 好 那我就慢慢来 |
[15:21] | But people are getting suspicious, | 但是人们开始怀疑了 |
[15:23] | so you can’t come running in every time I’m in the same room with her, okay? | 所以你不能在我每次和她在一个房间里的时候就打断 好吗 |
[15:26] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | Are we good? | 我们之间还好吧 |
[15:30] | Yeah, we’re good. | 嗯 没问题 |
[15:32] | This is so sweet. Now kiss her belly. | 好甜蜜啊 快亲亲她的肚子 |
[15:34] | – Boyle – Boyle – Boyle! – Boyle! | |
[15:35] | So let us all bow our heads | 所以让我们低下头 |
[15:37] | and join together for a moment of silence. | 一起默哀 |
[15:44] | This church is so quiet. | 这个教堂好安静 |
[15:46] | Pretty normal for a moment of silence. | 对于默哀的场合来说很正常 |
[15:49] | Captain has eyes on a guy he thinks might be Scar-Joe. | 警监盯上了一个他认为可能是伤疤Joe的人 |
[15:55] | Okay, be cool. Let’s check him out. | 好吧 淡定 我们去会会他 |
[16:21] | Please make me defile this church. | 让我血洗这个教堂吧 |
[16:23] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[16:24] | Take off your gloves and show us your hands. | 脱下你的手套 给我们看你的手 |
[16:31] | And no scar. | 没有伤疤 |
[16:32] | He’s just a glove-wearing freak with beautiful hands. | 他只是个有一双漂亮的手的戴着手套的怪胎 |
[16:35] | Why did he run then? | 那他干嘛要跑 |
[16:36] | He’s a pickpocket. | 因为他是个扒手 |
[16:37] | I guess the bereft are easy targets. | 我猜伤心的人是非常理想的目标 |
[16:39] | Also, Scully, here’s your wallet back. | 还有 Scully 你的钱包还给你 |
[16:43] | How’s Amy doing? | Amy怎么样了 |
[16:44] | Is she paying enough attention to her pelvic floor? | 她有好好注意她的骨盆底部吗 |
[16:46] | Ignoring that. | 别管那个 |
[16:47] | She is keeping a low profile, just like we discussed. | 她就像我们说好的那样正在低调行事 |
[16:50] | I’m really impressed with you two. | 我真的太佩服你们俩了 |
[16:51] | You disagreed with the best strategy, | 你们对于最佳策略有不同见解 |
[16:53] | but talked it through like adults. | 但是非常成熟地解决了争端 |
[16:54] | Well, the key is trust. | 关键是信任 |
[16:56] | I trust her to stay out of danger, | 我信任她能保证自己安全 |
[16:58] | and she trusts me not to interfere. | 她也信任我不会介入 |
[16:59] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:00] | She just pushed Figgis into the garbage. | 她刚把Figgis推进了垃圾堆 |
[17:02] | She’s in danger. I must interfere. | 她有危险了 我必须介入 |
[17:06] | What the hell do you think you’re doing, huh? | 你他妈以为自己在干什么 |
[17:08] | Showing my unborn baby how an ass gets kicked. | 给我没出生的宝宝看看怎么踢人屁股 |
[17:11] | All right, Cortez, time for your checkup. | 好了 Cortez 该检查了 |
[17:13] | No, thank you, I feel fine. | 谢了 不用 我感觉很好 |
[17:14] | No, you don’t. | 不不 |
[17:15] | It’s your uterus, it’s…gonna explode. | 你的子宫 它要爆炸了 |
[17:18] | – What? – Come with me. | – 什么 – 跟我来 |
[17:19] | Stand back, everyone. You’re all in the splash zone. | 全都退后 你们都在冲击波范围 |
[17:21] | This ute’s gonna boot. Here we go. | 这个子宫要爆了 快走吧 |
[17:24] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[17:26] | We agreed you weren’t gonna do that. | 我们说好了你不能这么做了 |
[17:27] | You disobeyed a direct order from your handler. | 你违背了指挥的命令 |
[17:29] | Yeah, I did. Because that order was crap. | 没错 因为那个命令根本就没道理 |
[17:32] | I did the right thing | 我做的是正确的 |
[17:33] | and it’s insulting that you don’t see that. | 你不同意让我觉得很受侮辱 |
[17:34] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[17:35] | The baby can hear you yelling and it’s upsetting him. | 宝宝会听见你吼叫的 会让他不开心的 |
[17:37] | It’s a fake baby, Charles. | 这是个假宝宝 Charles |
[17:39] | I meant me. The baby’s a cover. | 我是说我 宝宝只是个伪装 |
[17:40] | Okay, stop. | 好吧 别吵了 |
[17:41] | You’re right. I’m 100% in the wrong. | 你是对的 我完全错了 |
[17:46] | The truth is, I’m the one that’s not tough enough to be in here. | 事实是 我才是那个不够坚强的人 |
[17:49] | I mean, watching the woman I love, | 我是说 看着我爱的女人 |
[17:50] | unarmed, locked up with all these murderers. | 毫无武装地和这些谋杀犯关在一起 |
[17:53] | It’s just too much for me. | 对我来说太过了 |
[17:55] | Oh, my God. Amy, go to him. | 天哪 Amy 快去抱抱他 |
[17:57] | – I screwed up. – No, you didn’t. | – 我搞砸了 – 不 你没有 |
[18:00] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[18:01] | Being a cop and dating a cop– | 作为一个警察以及和一个警察交往 |
[18:03] | it’s harder than I thought it would be. | 比我想象中的更难 |
[18:05] | I worry about you too. | 我也担心你 |
[18:06] | Oh, my God. Jake, go to her. | 天哪 Jake 去抱抱她 |
[18:08] | Look, I was just trying to keep you safe, | 我只是想尽力保证你的安全 |
[18:10] | but I wasn’t letting you do your job. | 但我却妨碍你做好你的工作 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:13] | Why aren’t you going to each other? | 你们为什么不互相抱抱 |
[18:14] | I think I have to take myself off of this assignment. | 我觉得我必须退出这次任务 |
[18:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:18] | Absolutely. You got this. | 我确定 你做得到的 |
[18:20] | Hopefully, I haven’t already blown your cover | 希望我把你拉到办公室那么多次 |
[18:21] | by dragging you into my office so many times. | 没有毁了你的伪装 |
[18:24] | Also, I’m pretty sure a lot of people heard me say | 另外 我很确定很多人听到我说 |
[18:25] | that your baby’s blood type is “OG.” | 你宝宝的血型是OG型 |
[18:27] | Yeah, you’re a pretty terrible doctor. | 嗯 你确实是一个糟糕的医生 |
[18:30] | But…I think I know how to get things back on track. | 但是 我想到了一个改正的方法 |
[18:34] | Hey, Cortez, you’re late for your appointment. | 嘿 Cortez 会诊你迟到了 |
[18:37] | Quit touching me. | 别碰我 |
[18:38] | Oh! Ugh! | 嗷 |
[18:41] | I don’t need checkups every two seconds, | 我不需要每过两秒钟就检查一次 |
[18:43] | you dimple-chinned freak! | 你这个下巴有坑的怪胎 |
[18:44] | Oh! Aah–ow! | 哦 啊 |
[18:46] | You’re so tough and I’m just a beautiful intellectual. | 你太粗暴了 我只是个漂亮的知识分子 |
[18:49] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[18:49] | I love beating up doctors. | 我喜欢痛殴医生 |
[18:51] | – Can I get in there? – No! He’s mine. | – 我能参一脚吗 – 不能 他是我的 |
[18:53] | All of you, back off! | 你们全都退后 |
[18:54] | I’m kicking for two. | 我要踢双人份的 |
[18:59] | Sorry that wasn’t Scar-Joe. | 抱歉 那不是伤疤Joe |
[19:01] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想讨论这个了 |
[19:02] | Talking about your feelings is for losers. | 失败者才会讨论感情 |
[19:04] | I guess Adele’s a loser in your world. | 那我猜阿黛尔对你来说就是个失败者咯 |
[19:07] | Look, the funeral’s almost over, | 葬礼快结束了 |
[19:09] | we basically pulled it off. | 我们基本熬过去了 |
[19:10] | All you’ve got to do is give a convincing eulogy. | 你要做的就是来一段靠谱的悼辞 |
[19:12] | Roger that. | 懂了 |
[19:13] | Pimento’s dead. | Pimento死了 |
[19:15] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢各位 |
[19:26] | Adrian Pimento was very special to me. | Adrian Pimento对我来说很特别 |
[19:30] | And now he’s gone. | 现在他去世了 |
[19:33] | And I’m starting to realize… | 我才开始明白 |
[19:36] | there’s nothing I can do to bring him back. | 我没有办法让他回来 |
[19:40] | I guess life is just gonna suck for a while. | 我想生活会操蛋一段时间 |
[19:46] | But it’s nice to know there’s a room full of people | 但是很开心知道还有整整一间教堂的人 |
[19:48] | who is sucks for too. | 生活也会操蛋 |
[19:50] | I’d also like to add… | 我还想说 |
[19:51] | the next person who hugs me gets their necks snapped. | 下一个抱我的人 我会拧断他们的脖子 |
[19:53] | And…she’s back. | 她回来了 |
[19:56] | Okay, this is it, I’m leaving. | 好了 就这样 我走了 |
[19:59] | You’re in charge. | 你是头儿了 |
[20:00] | I’ll take extra good care of her, Jake. | 我会照顾好她的 Jake |
[20:02] | Just let her do her thing. | 就让她做好自己的事 |
[20:03] | But this is Texas, so also make sure | 但这里是德州 要确保 |
[20:05] | she doesn’t somehow get the death penalty. | 她不会干出要判死刑的事 |
[20:07] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:08] | Stay tough, Cortez. | 保持坚强 Cortez |
[20:10] | You’re touching her boob. Should I turn away, or… | 你在碰她的胸 我该回避吗 还是 |
[20:13] | I’m not touching her boob. She’s tiny on the screen. | 我没在碰她的胸 她在屏幕上太小了 |
[20:15] | I’m just saying good-bye, man. | 我只是在道别 伙计 |
[20:16] | You know, why don’t I turn and give you privacy? | 嗯 我还是转身给你点空间吧 |
[20:17] | No, don’t turn. That’s what makes it weird. | 不 不要转身 那样看起来才诡异 |
[20:20] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[20:25] | Well, we pulled it off. | 好了 我们熬过来了 |
[20:27] | Nice eulogy. | 悼辞不错 |
[20:28] | – I thought it was dumb. – Sergeant? | – 我觉得很蠢 – 警长 |
[20:30] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:31] | You said there’s nothing you can do to bring him back, | 你说你没有办法让他回来了 |
[20:32] | but you’re wrong. | 但你错了 |
[20:33] | None of us are gonna stop fighting until he comes home. | 我们没有人会停止战斗 直到他回来 |
[20:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:38] | And if you ever need to talk, | 如果你需要谈谈 |
[20:39] | or get drunk, | 或者喝几杯 |
[20:41] | or throw stuff off a roof, | 或者从屋顶上扔东西 |
[20:42] | I mean, I don’t know your process. | 我是说 我不知道你一般怎么做 |
[20:44] | Am I hitting on anything here? | 我有猜中的吗 |
[20:45] | The roof thing sounds pretty good. | 扔东西那个听起来不错 |
[20:46] | Very well. Let’s throw something off the roof | 很好 那我们就从屋顶上扔点什么吧 |
[20:48] | and then we’ll get back to work. | 然后我们就专心工作 |
[20:50] | High five. | 击个掌 |
[20:52] | I quite like them now. | 我现在蛮喜欢击掌的 |
[21:01] | What are you looking at? You got a problem? | 你在看什么 你有什么问题吗 |
[21:03] | Whoa. Cool it, killer. | 哇 冷静 杀手 |
[21:05] | I just wanted to say good job | 我只是想说 |
[21:07] | on beating the crap out of that doctor. | 胖揍那个医生干得不错 |
[21:09] | Oh. Thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[21:10] | I like you. You got balls. | 我挺喜欢你的 你挺有种 |
[21:13] | Maybe you should come work for me. | 也许你应该来给我工作 |
[21:15] | I could use a bruiser on my crew. | 我的团队需要一个打手 |
[21:18] | I’m not a bruiser. | 我不是打手 |
[21:20] | I’m a psycho. | 我是个疯子 |
[21:21] | Even better. | 那更好了 |
[21:22] | Nice job, Cortez. | 干得不错 Cortez |
[21:25] | Oh, I touched her boob. I’ve got to tell Jake! | 哦 我碰到她的胸了 我得告诉Jake |