时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey Jake, can I show you something over here? | 嘿 Jake 过来帮我看一下好吗 |
[00:02] | Sure thing, bud. | 没问题 哥们儿 |
[00:02] | I’m trying to send Genevieve a sexy pic. | 我想给Genevieve发一张性感照片 |
[00:04] | Does this make my bubble butt pop? | 这么看我屁屁翘吗 |
[00:05] | Nope. I’m out. | 算了 我后悔了 |
[00:10] | – Who’s that? – I don’t know. | – 这谁 – 不知道 |
[00:13] | Um, excuse me, pal. Think you’re at my desk. | 呃 不好意思 这是我的办公桌 |
[00:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔喔喔 |
[00:17] | Drop it! Drop the weapon! | 放下 放下武器 |
[00:19] | Don’t be a dum-dum. | 别做傻事 |
[00:19] | Squad, meet Detective Adrian Pimento. | 同志们 这是Adrian Pimento警探 |
[00:22] | He’s been deep undercover for the last 12 years, | 他深入潜伏了十二年 |
[00:24] | but he’s just resurfaced, and he’s rejoining the Nine-Nine. | 最近刚刚结束 现在要回到99片区 |
[00:28] | That…is… | 简 直 |
[00:30] | awesome! | 棒呆 |
[00:52] | Some of you just met Detective Pimento, | 你们中有的人是刚刚第一次见Pimento警探 |
[00:54] | and, of course, some of you knew him before he went undercover. | 有的则在他去卧底前就认识他了 |
[00:56] | Hitchcock and Scully. Ha. You guys still work here? | Hitchcock和Scully 你俩居然还在这儿工作 |
[01:00] | The only way they’re getting rid of us is in a body bag. | 他们摆脱我们的唯一方式就是把我们装进运尸袋 |
[01:03] | It actually happened once, but it was a false alarm. | 其实他们真装过一次 但那次只是虚惊一场 |
[01:05] | Detective Pimento will be returning to his old desk. | Pimento警探会回到他原来的办公桌工作 |
[01:08] | Peralta will temporarily be moved to the break room. | Peralta暂时搬去休息室 |
[01:10] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[01:11] | What’d you do undercover? | 你卧底的时候是干什么的 |
[01:12] | I worked for Jimmy “The Butcher” Figgis. | 我替 “屠夫” Jimmy Figgis干活 |
[01:13] | That is an A-list mobster. Tell me literally everything. | 他可是A级犯罪团伙成员 把那里的一切都告诉我 |
[01:17] | Everyone, shut up! | 所有人都闭嘴 |
[01:18] | Pretty much just a bagman for him. | 我基本上就是替他收钱 |
[01:20] | I mean, I did some other stuff. | 不过 也干点别的啦 |
[01:30] | Um, we usually try to tell funnier little stories. | 我们一般都会讲搞笑的事儿 |
[01:33] | Well, there’s nothing funny about what I did for The Butcher. | 但是我替屠夫做的事一点都不搞笑 |
[01:35] | I’ve had to learn not to blink, | 我必须要学会不眨眼 |
[01:36] | because every time I close my eyes, I see a fresh horror. | 因为每次我一闭眼 我眼前都是一片恐怖景象 |
[01:39] | Ooh, dark. | 哇哦 重口 |
[01:40] | But how do you keep your eyes moist? | 可是你怎么能保持眼睛湿润呢 |
[01:42] | Actually, I have a very funny story about | 其实关于保持眼睛湿润 |
[01:43] | keeping my eyes moist. | 我有一个很好笑的故事 |
[01:53] | Come on… | 很搞笑吧 |
[01:54] | Nope. | 并没有 |
[01:55] | Still not getting that vibe, man. | 还是没懂你的笑点 |
[01:56] | – Really? – Mm-mm. | – 真的吗 – 嗯嗯 |
[01:57] | I’ll get there. That’s my bad, everybody. | 我会继续努力的 同志们 是我的错 |
[02:00] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[02:02] | Sir, | 长官 |
[02:04] | can I partner with Pimento on my B&E? | 我可以让Pimento跟我一起跟进破门侵入案吗 |
[02:06] | That guy is awesome. | 他真的棒呆了 |
[02:07] | He’s like a real life Donnie Brasco. | 他简直就是现实版的<忠奸人> |
[02:08] | Isn’t Donnie Brasco a really sad movie that ends terribly? | <忠奸人>不是结局很惨吗 |
[02:11] | Yeah, but he’s got that cool jacket, | 对 但是他有那件很酷的夹克 |
[02:13] | and he’s always down at the docks. | 而且总是在码头 |
[02:14] | I’m not sure I want you working with Pimento. | 我不确定我想不想让你跟Pimento一起工作 |
[02:15] | He’s a little unstable. | 他有点情绪不稳定 |
[02:18] | Machine! | 破机器 |
[02:20] | Psychologically, this could be a very difficult transition. | 在他的心理上 这是一个艰难的过渡期 |
[02:23] | Yeah, I know, I went undercover. | 我懂的 我也做了63天卧底 |
[02:24] | 63 days, no big deal. You probably forgot. | 没什么大不了的 你可能忘了 |
[02:26] | No, it’s your outgoing voice mail message. | 怎么可能忘得了这就是你的语音信箱留言 |
[02:28] | Hey, it’s Jake. | 嘿 我是Jake |
[02:29] | Can’t get to the phone right now. | 暂时不能接电话 |
[02:31] | I might be undercover again, like I was for 63 days. | 我可能又要去卧底了 就像上次去卧底了63天一样 |
[02:34] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[02:36] | Look, I know what he’s going through. | 听着 我知道他现在在经历什么 |
[02:37] | Let me be the man that brings him in from the cold. | 让我来引领他走出黑暗吧 |
[02:40] | All right, he can work the B&E with you. | 好吧 他可以和你一起跟进破门侵入案 |
[02:42] | Just make sure you take it easy. | 但是你一定要淡定 |
[02:43] | Uh, sir, I was 20 minutes late for work today. | 呃 长官 我今早迟到了20分钟 |
[02:46] | I don’t think you need to tell me about taking it easy. | 你用不着提醒我要淡定 |
[02:48] | Are you bragging about being a bad employee? | 你是在吹嘘自己是一个不称职的员工吗 |
[02:52] | No. | 不是 |
[02:54] | Dismissed? Me? | 解散了我 |
[02:56] | I figured out the best way | 我想出了一个好方法来 |
[02:58] | to welcome Pimento to the Nine-Nine. | 欢迎Pimento重回99区 |
[03:00] | Stay out of his way, maybe buy him a drink, | 不要碍他的事 或许可以请他喝东西 |
[03:03] | not do anything weird? | 但是不要做奇怪的事 |
[03:04] | I’m making him a goat stew. | 我正在给他炖山羊肉 |
[03:06] | Huh…all right. | 呃 好吧 |
[03:08] | Yeah, now, this Turkmenistani dish | 这是一道土库曼斯坦传统菜 |
[03:11] | is traditionally made from an animal that’s been so overfed | 里面的肉用的是那种肥到站不起来的 |
[03:14] | it can no longer stand. | 山羊身上的 |
[03:16] | That’s the dream. | 简直是我的梦想啊 |
[03:17] | Everything is authentic. | 这些都是有根据的 |
[03:19] | I even ordered the pressure cooker | 我甚至还从土库曼斯坦 |
[03:21] | from Turkmenistan. | 订了一个高压锅 |
[03:22] | So you’re on a terrorist watch list now? | 所以你现在上了恐怖分子监视名单咯 |
[03:23] | Oh, yeah, Homeland Security’s been in my house, yep. | 没错 国土安全局的人已经去过我家了 |
[03:25] | Now, this just needs to cook for another 11 hours, 32 minutes, | 现在 只需要再炖11个小时32分钟 |
[03:29] | and 6– | 再加6 |
[03:33] | What the hell, Boyle! You almost killed me! | 搞什么鬼 Boyle 你差点杀了我 |
[03:36] | I’m not going out in a stew-making accident! | 我才不要在炖羊肉事故中挂掉 |
[03:38] | Terry’s gonna die saving the President, | Terry要为总统护驾而死 |
[03:40] | or Terry’s never gonna die! | 不然老子就要永生不死 |
[03:42] | There’s no way we can clean this up by ourselves. | 我们不可能自己把这里打扫干净 |
[03:45] | We’re gonna need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[03:47] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[03:48] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[03:49] | You know what she’s saying, man. | 你知道她什么意思 |
[03:51] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[03:53] | Mean Marge. | 要去找刻薄Marge了 |
[03:55] | So we’re supposed to come running to clean up your mess | 所以每次你的小肥指头一打响指 |
[03:57] | every time you snap your fat little fingers? | 我们都得跑去给你收拾烂摊子吗 |
[03:59] | Oh, no, no, I actually can’t snap my fingers, | 不不 其实我不会打响指 |
[04:01] | they’re always too wet. | 因为我的指头一直都很湿 |
[04:02] | And I just thought, since it’s your job– | 我觉得 因为这是你们的工作 |
[04:04] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[04:05] | You cops think you’re too good to clean up after yourselves? | 你们这些警察都认为自己逼格高所以不用打扫是吧 |
[04:08] | Uh–no, I can do it myself, I’ll just– | 不是 我可以自己打扫 我会 |
[04:10] | That’s union work! | 这是工会的工作 |
[04:11] | How dare you try to steal our jobs. | 你好大的胆子居然敢抢我们的工作 |
[04:14] | So where do we go from here? | 那我们下一步怎么办 |
[04:16] | Well, you know the old saying, | 有句谚语说得好 |
[04:18] | “The only way to unclog a toilet is to let it sit.” | “通厕所的最好办法就是让它堵着吧” |
[04:22] | You’re a janitor. You should know that’s not true. | 你是清洁人员 你知道这是不对的吧 |
[04:24] | Boys, take out the trash. | 伙计们 去把垃圾倒了 |
[04:26] | Oh, great! So you will do it? | 太棒了 所以你会帮我们清理啦 |
[04:27] | Oh! I’m the trash, I get it. | 噢 我就是垃圾 我懂了 |
[04:29] | Okay, that makes more sense with your tone. | 难怪你的语气是那样 |
[04:31] | Oops! Oh… Love you, Marge. | 哎呀 爱你哦 Marge |
[04:34] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 长官 你要见我 |
[04:36] | Yes, I have a special project for you. | 对 我有一个特殊任务给你 |
[04:37] | Okay, but I’ll have you know right now | 好哒 不过我得跟你说 |
[04:39] | I only fly first class. | 我只坐头等舱 |
[04:40] | I’m not flying you anywhere. | 并没有要你坐飞机去哪儿的意思 |
[04:42] | I made an application to the M.C. Guffin Foundation | 我向M.C. Guffin基金会申请 |
[04:44] | for a grant to upgrade our office equipment. | 拨款来升级我们办公室的设备 |
[04:46] | Unfortunately, they require a video submission. | 不幸的是他们要求提交一个视频 |
[04:49] | I understand you have some filmmaking experience. | 我知道你之前有过视频制作的经历 |
[04:51] | Well, you know, I’ve been re-Vined by Rob Kardashian, | 那必须 我的视频在Vine上可是被卡戴珊弟弟转发过的 |
[04:54] | so, yeah, I’m a director. | 所以 是的 我是个导演 |
[04:56] | Here’s what I’m picturing: | 这是我的想法 |
[04:57] | I enter, in, like, a Fellini-style getup. | 我以费里尼风格的装束入场 |
[05:00] | Rosa’s dressed like a porcupine– | Rosa则打扮成豪猪 |
[05:02] | Oh, no, no. We’re just gonna do a simple, | 不不 我们一切从简 |
[05:03] | straightforward tour of the precinct | 直接展示一下我们片区 |
[05:05] | featuring Detective Diaz and me. | 我和Diaz警探主演 |
[05:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:08] | You’re not our most dynamic screen presences. | 你们俩的荧幕形象都不是很有活力啊 |
[05:11] | I can be dynamic. | 我可以很有活力 |
[05:13] | Exclamation point. | 感叹号 |
[05:14] | Well, Diaz and I have that kind of easy chemistry | Diaz和我很有默契 |
[05:16] | – where we finish each other’s – Sentences. | – 我们可以补充完对方的 – 话 |
[05:18] | Please, don’t interrupt me. | 请不要打断我 |
[05:20] | That kind of nonsense won’t happen on camera. | 这种无稽之谈是不会出现在镜头上的 |
[05:23] | Hey, hey, Pimento. | 嘿 嘿 Pimento |
[05:25] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:26] | This is my desk, okay? | 这是我的办工桌 懂了吗 |
[05:28] | Okay, well, now that that’s out of the way, | 好吧 这种打招呼的方式有点不同寻常 |
[05:31] | I was just coming to let you know | 我只是来告诉你 |
[05:32] | we’re gonna work a B&E together; | 我们会一起跟进一桩破门侵入案 |
[05:34] | we’re gonna be partners. | 我们要成为搭档了 |
[05:35] | Nope. I work alone. | 不 我都是单独行动的 |
[05:37] | Plus, The Butcher says he has spies in the NYPD, | 而且”屠夫”说过他在纽约警局有间谍 |
[05:39] | so I trust none of these dildos. | 所以我不会相信这里的娘炮 |
[05:41] | Listen, you can trust me. | 听着 你可以信任我 |
[05:43] | – I’m, like, obsessed with you. – Fine. | – 哥迷恋你 – 好吧 |
[05:45] | Tell me something you’ve never told another living soul. | 告诉我一件你从未告诉过别人的秘密 |
[05:48] | Um… | 呃 |
[05:49] | Ooh, here’s one. | 噢 有一个 |
[05:51] | I’m actually not strong enough to lift a water cooler jug, | 我举不起饮水机的水桶 |
[05:53] | so I always find a way to make Terry do it. | 所以我总是想方设法地让Terry举 |
[05:55] | Here’s mine. | 我也有一个秘密 |
[05:56] | Jimmy “The Butcher” Made me drive a croquet wicket | “屠夫” Jimmy曾经让我把槌球的门 |
[05:58] | through a guy’s eyes into his brain. | 从一个人的眼睛那里穿进大脑里 |
[06:01] | Brain leaked out his eyes like he was crying his own mind. | 他的脑浆从眼睛里流出来 就像在流眼泪一样 |
[06:04] | My goodness. | 我的天哪 |
[06:06] | Now that I’ve heard yours, | 听过你的秘密以后 |
[06:08] | I feel like my water cooler thing | 我觉得我应该把我举不起饮水机水桶 |
[06:09] | could have been a little more juicy, but… | 这件事编的更有料一点的 但是 |
[06:10] | No. That was embarrassing for you. | 不 那样对你来说才是尴尬 |
[06:13] | A bond has been made. | 你现在就是我兄弟了 |
[06:16] | Feels good to trust again, brother. | 能够再次信任别人的感觉真好 兄弟 |
[06:18] | Wow, either you are a cyborg | 哇哦 你要么是个半机械人 |
[06:20] | or you’re carrying so many weapons in this jacket. | 要么就是你这衣服里装的武器太多了 |
[06:23] | Hey. Kitchen, now. | 嘿 去厨房 现在 |
[06:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:28] | Something’s not right about that guy. | 那家伙不太对劲 |
[06:29] | Why, just because he keeps threatening to kill me | 为啥 就因为他一直在片区里 |
[06:31] | in the middle of a police precinct? Uh, grow up. | 威胁要弄死我 拜托 成熟一点好吗 |
[06:33] | Because I’m physically attracted to him. | 因为我居然对他有性趣 |
[06:35] | And that’s bad? | 这难道是件坏事 |
[06:36] | I’m only attracted to creeps: the Vulture, the ShamWow guy, | 我只对变态有性趣 比如 “秃鹫” ShamWow广告代言人 |
[06:39] | and when I was a kid, | 我小的时候 |
[06:40] | I had a major crush on the evil Gremlin. | 还特别喜欢小魔怪里的邪恶精灵 |
[06:41] | Stripe? Are you crazy? | 你指Stripe 你疯了吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah, well I’m not gonna bone Gizmo. | 对 反正我不会和善良小精灵Gizmo上床 |
[06:45] | – I would. – Careful with Pimento. | – 我就会 – 小心点Pimento |
[06:48] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[06:53] | Hey, partner. | 你好啊搭档 |
[06:55] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[06:58] | Sorry if I surprised you. | 如果吓到你了我很抱歉 |
[06:59] | It’s just when I was undercover, the middle of the night | 只是我做卧底时 只有在半夜的时候 |
[07:01] | was the only time I could do actual police work. | 我才可以做警察的工作 |
[07:04] | Uh, how’d you get in the apartment? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[07:05] | Oh, it was easy. | 哦 很简单 |
[07:06] | I just seduced the old lady upstairs, | 我勾引了楼上的老太太 |
[07:08] | came down the fire escape, jimmied the window open. | 从防火梯那里下来 然后撬开了窗户 |
[07:10] | Bing-bang-boom, I’m inside your living quarters. | 呯嗙嘭 我就进来了 |
[07:13] | Totally. | 确实是 |
[07:15] | Course, next time you could just give me a call, you know. | 当然 下次你可以给我打个电话 你知道的 |
[07:17] | Two ways to pop in on a friend. | 拜访朋友有两种方法 |
[07:19] | I didn’t kill the old lady upstairs, | 我没杀掉楼上的老太太 |
[07:20] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你是担心这个的话 |
[07:21] | Well, I am now. | 好吧 我现在担心了 |
[07:22] | Oh, wait a minute. | 噢 等一下 |
[07:24] | You think I’m being weird. | 你觉得我很奇怪 |
[07:26] | Oh, I shouldn’t have come here. This is your apartment. | 天啊 我不应该来的 这是你的公寓 |
[07:28] | I’m so sorry, Jake! Stupid, Paul! | 我太抱歉了Jake Paul你真蠢 |
[07:32] | Stupid! You idiot, Paul! | 笨蛋 你个白痴 Paul |
[07:33] | – Hey! Pimento! – Huh?! | – 嘿 Pimento – 啊 |
[07:35] | – Who’s Paul? – Whoa. | – Paul是谁 – 哇哦 |
[07:37] | Paul Sneed was my undercover name. | Paul Sneed是我卧底时的名字 |
[07:39] | ‘Kay? Damn it, Jake. | 好吧 妈的 Jake |
[07:41] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我再也不知道我是谁了 |
[07:42] | You could have chose any name to go undercover, | 你卧底时候能随意选名字 |
[07:44] | and you picked Paul Sneed? | 结果你选了Paul Sneed吗 |
[07:45] | Seems kind of crazy. | 听起来挺疯狂的 |
[07:45] | I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不该来的 |
[07:46] | This was a mistake. I’m not ready. | 这是一个错误 我还没准备好 |
[07:48] | I knew I wasn’t ready to go back to being police. | 我早就知道我还没准备好重新当一名警察 |
[07:50] | It’s the only job I’ve ever had except for bagging groceries | 除了在大西洋城和克林顿城角落里的超市装袋以外 |
[07:53] | at the supermarket at the corner of Atlantic and Clinton. | 当警察是我唯一做过的工作了 |
[07:55] | I guess I could go back to that again. | 我想我还是回去装袋去吧 |
[07:58] | “Paper or plastic?” | “纸袋还是塑料袋呢” |
[07:59] | Yeah, still got it. | 还掌握着这门技能呢 |
[08:00] | Listen to me, I was undercover. | 听我说 我也当过卧底 |
[08:02] | 63 days with the Mafia. I saw some messed-up stuff. | 和黑手党待了63天 我看到过很糟糕的事 |
[08:06] | I know what your struggle is. | 我知道你在挣扎什么 |
[08:08] | And I can bring you home, but you’ve got to trust me. | 我能帮你从那段经历中恢复过来 但你必须要相信我 |
[08:12] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 行 |
[08:14] | Great. Now, I’ve got to get some sleep. | 很好 现在我必须要睡一会儿 |
[08:18] | You’re welcome to stay here and work the case if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 你可以留在这 办办案子 |
[08:19] | Thanks, partner. | 谢谢 搭档 |
[08:21] | I promise I won’t disturb you at all. | 我保证一点都不会打扰到你 |
[08:24] | Whuuuhhhh. | 哼 |
[08:28] | Whuuuhhhh. | 哈 |
[08:31] | – Hey, Pimento. – Huh? | – 嘿 Pimento – 啊 |
[08:32] | I thought you were just gonna be looking through the files or something, man. | 我以为你就是看看文件什么的 |
[08:34] | Sorry, brother. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[08:35] | Tai chi helps keep the demons at bay. | 太极能抑制心中的恶魔 |
[08:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | And… | 而且 |
[08:40] | Do you have to do it in your underwear? | 你非要穿着内裤打太极吗 |
[08:42] | I can’t take them off, | 我不能脱下来 |
[08:43] | ’cause then you’d be looking right at my penis and testicles. | 因为那样的话你就会直直地看到我的丁丁和蛋蛋了 |
[08:46] | Can’t argue with that logic. Mm-kay. | 这个逻辑倒是无法反驳 好吧 |
[08:51] | Why is there so much garbage in here? | 为什么这里有这么多垃圾 |
[08:54] | Mean Marge won’t clean up the stew. | 刻薄Marge不想清理炖菜 |
[08:56] | And also, she suspended our trash service. | 而且还不给我们倒垃圾了 |
[08:58] | What happened? | 发生啥了 |
[09:00] | You didn’t grovel enough, did you? | 你还不够卑躬屈膝是吧 |
[09:01] | Seriously, Amy, you’re gonna ask Charles Boyle | 真的吗 Amy 你质疑我Charles Boyle |
[09:04] | if he groveled enough? Come on! | 有没有足够卑躬屈膝 拜托 |
[09:06] | This is the grossest thing I’ve ever seen, | 这是我见过的最恶心的地方 |
[09:08] | and I have three kids under the age of four. | 而且我还有三个四岁以下的孩子呢 |
[09:10] | I live in a house of fluids. | 我就住在鼻涕和口水里面 |
[09:11] | Look, I have a plan, okay? | 听着 我有个计划 |
[09:13] | We’re just gonna go over Mean Marge’s head | 我们就越过刻薄Marge |
[09:15] | and we’re gonna tell Holt. | 直接告诉Holt |
[09:16] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[09:17] | Oh, well, I don’t know if you noticed, | 噢 好吧 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[09:18] | but there was an accident in the break room yesterday. | 昨天休息室发生了一场意外 |
[09:21] | Oh, yes, shattered windows, bones everywhere. | 噢 是的 碎玻璃和随处可见的骨头 |
[09:24] | It’s very “New York in the 70s.” Clean it up. | 非常有70年代的纽约范儿 收拾干净 |
[09:27] | The, uh, problem… | 问题是 |
[09:29] | is Marge in facilities is refusing to help. | 管理处的Marge拒绝帮助我们 |
[09:33] | We were actually hoping maybe you could ask her. | 我们希望你能和她谈一下 |
[09:35] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:36] | I’m the captain of this precinct. | 我是这个片区的警监 |
[09:38] | I don’t have time to mediate your petty squabbles. | 我没时间处理你们这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[09:41] | I’ve taken a sacred oath to protect this community, | 我发过神圣的誓要保护这个社区 |
[09:44] | and that is a job I take seriously. | 那才是需要我认真对待的工作 |
[09:46] | So you’re afraid of her, too, huh? | 所以你也怕她是吗 |
[09:48] | Terrified. | 怕得不行 |
[09:53] | Yeah, perp knew where the camera was. | 嗯 罪犯知道摄像头的位置 |
[09:55] | Must have cased the joint ahead of time. | 肯定之前就踩过点了 |
[09:56] | We’re gonna need all your footage from the past week. | 我们需要你们过去一周的监控录像 |
[09:58] | Ha-ha-ha. This is an amateur job. | 哈哈哈 这太业余了 |
[10:01] | Everybody knows you break in when the owner’s there. | 所有人都知道你得在店主在的时候闯进来 |
[10:03] | That way you have guaranteed access to the safe, | 那样的话你就能确保能打开保险箱 |
[10:05] | and you can kick his teeth in to send a message. | 而且你能踢掉他的牙以传达信息 |
[10:07] | Okay, why don’t you just… | 好吧 为什么你不 |
[10:08] | Oh, sure, you could slit his throat, | 喔 没错 你能割了他的喉咙 但是接下来 |
[10:09] | but then what are you going to do with all the blood? | 你要怎么处理那些血呢 |
[10:11] | Uh, we’d leave it in his body, where blood lives, | 额 我们就把血留在他的身体里 就是血液生活的地方 |
[10:14] | because we’re cops. | 因为我们是警察 |
[10:15] | Oh, right, we’re cops. And don’t worry, sir. | 没错 我们是警察 不要担心 先生 |
[10:17] | We’re gonna catch these bastards, | 我们会抓住这些混蛋的 |
[10:19] | – or my name isn’t Paul Sneed. – Adrian Pimento. | – 要不然我就不叫Paul Sneed – Adrian Pimento |
[10:21] | Adrian Pimento. So, what’d they take? | Adrian Pimento 所以 他们拿走了什么 |
[10:24] | About $15,000 worth of stuff. | 大约15000美元的东西 |
[10:26] | TVs, cameras, bunch of pre-paid cell phones. | 电视 相机 一些预付费的手机 |
[10:29] | Ooh, you sell burner phones? | 噢 你卖一次性电话吗 |
[10:31] | What kind of deals you got on those? | 你卖的一次性电话有什么样的优惠套餐 |
[10:32] | Why do you want to know about the deals? | 你为什么想知道这些 |
[10:33] | Just gathering evidence for the case, | 就是为了案件收集证据 |
[10:36] | ’cause I’m a cop, remember? | 因为我是一名警察 记得吗 |
[10:37] | – Detective Paul Sneed. – Adrian Pimento. | – Paul Sneed警探 – Adrian Pimento |
[10:40] | Adrian Piment–I–I know who I am–you know what–forget this! | Adrian Piment 我知道我是谁 你知道吗 别管这些了 |
[10:44] | Ah–okay. | 啊 好吧 |
[10:47] | Hey, hey, hey, come on, man. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 别这样 兄弟 |
[10:50] | Look, I get it… you’re still tense. | 听着 我懂 你还很紧张 |
[10:53] | When I came back from being undercover, | 当我从卧底任务中退出来的时候 |
[10:55] | they made me see a shrink. | 他们让我去看心理医生 |
[10:56] | But then he told me I had dad issues, and I was like, | 然后他和我说我有恋父情结 然后我就说 |
[10:58] | “You know what, you can’t tell me what to do, | “知道吗 你不能告诉我要做什么 |
[10:59] | you’re not my dad,” So he was a moron. | 你又不是我爹” 所以他是个白痴 |
[11:01] | No, you know what, that’s good advice–thanks, man, thanks. | 不 你知道吗 这建议真棒 谢谢朋友 谢谢你 |
[11:03] | I–I’ll be right back, I just left something inside. | 我 我马上就回来 我有东西落在里面了 |
[11:08] | Hey, give me one of those. | 嘿 给我来一个 |
[11:11] | Why are you buying a burner phone? | 为什么你要买一次性手机 |
[11:13] | Cue smoke machine. | 制烟机上 |
[11:15] | And…action Holt. | 然后 开始 Holt出场 |
[11:20] | Welcome to the Nine-Nine. I’m Captain Raymond Holt. | 欢迎来到99片区 我是Raymond Holt警监 |
[11:22] | And I’m Detective Rosa Diaz. | 我是Rosa Diaz警探 |
[11:25] | I don’t understand why I’m on a wheelchair. | 我不知道我为什么要坐在轮椅上 |
[11:27] | Cut! | 卡 |
[11:28] | For the last time, Rosa, through the magic of special effects, | 我再说最后一遍 Rosa 通过特效 |
[11:32] | the wheelchair will turn into a horse, | 轮椅就会变成一匹马 |
[11:34] | but I need you to work with me. | 但我需要你配合我 |
[11:36] | Give me a little “Hee-yah!” Hee-yah! | 给我几句 “驾” “驾” |
[11:39] | This is idiotic. | 这太蠢了 |
[11:40] | Maybe because you didn’t karate chop your way | 可能是因为你没有按剧本上说的一样 |
[11:42] | through the smoke, as scripted. | 用空手道从烟里劈出一条路来 |
[11:44] | I’m out. Scully. | 我不干了 Scully |
[11:45] | Rosa Rosa! | |
[11:46] | Hee-yah, hee-yah. | 驾 驾 |
[11:48] | I wanted a simple, straightforward | 我想要一个简单明了的 |
[11:50] | video tour of the precinct, | 关于我们片区的视频介绍 |
[11:51] | and you’ve added the one ingredient I didn’t want: | 而你加了一种我不喜欢的东西 |
[11:54] | pizzazz. | 激情 |
[11:55] | Pizzazz is who I am. | 姐就是激情的代名词啊 |
[11:57] | Would you tell the sky to stop being so blue? | 你会让天空别那么蓝吗 |
[12:00] | – Yes. I wish it were tan. – What? | – 会 我希望天空是褐色 – 啥 |
[12:02] | It’s my favorite color. It’s no-nonsense. | 那是我最喜欢的颜色 我没有在胡说 |
[12:05] | Hey, I’ve been tailing Pimento, | 嘿 我在跟踪Pimento |
[12:07] | and I think you were right. | 我觉得你说的是对的 |
[12:08] | There’s something weird going on with that guy. | 他这人身上有些奇怪的地方 |
[12:09] | I knew it. Ugh! | 我就知道 啊 |
[12:11] | I can’t believe I’m gonna sleep with him. | 真不敢相信我要和他睡觉了 |
[12:12] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你可以不用这么做 |
[12:15] | No, I’m gonna. | 不 我要 |
[12:17] | He secretly bought a burner phone, | 他偷偷地买了一次性电话 |
[12:18] | he broke into my apartment | 他闯进了我的公寓 |
[12:19] | and he keeps forgetting he’s a cop | 而且他一直忘记他是个警察 |
[12:21] | and calling himself by his alias, Paul Sneed. | 还叫他自己的化名 Paul Sneed |
[12:23] | Paul Sneed? | Paul Sneed吗 |
[12:24] | He said Figgis has spies in the NYPD. | 他说Figgis安插了间谍在纽约警局里面 |
[12:26] | Rosa, what if he’s one of them? What if he turned? | Rosa 万一他就是其中一个间谍怎么办 他叛变了怎么办 |
[12:28] | Oh, here he comes. | 噢 他来了 |
[12:30] | Oh, man, bolt cutters? | 天啊 断线钳 |
[12:33] | Bolt cutters have literally | 说真的 没有一个清白的人 |
[12:34] | never been used by an innocent person. | 会用断线钳 |
[12:36] | I use them all the time when I make jewelry. | 我做首饰的时候一直用断线钳啊 |
[12:37] | What? Oh, my God. | 啥 哦我的天啊 |
[12:38] | Follow-up questions later. | 等下再跟进你这个问题 |
[12:40] | All right, I got to keep following him. | 好了 我要继续跟踪他了 |
[12:41] | All right, but be careful. | 好 但是小心一点 |
[12:42] | Oh, don’t worry about me. I’ll be invisible. | 噢 别担心我 我会隐形的 |
[12:45] | Now you see me, now you– | 现在你看到我了 现在你 |
[12:51] | We’re cool, we’re cool. | 我这边没事 没事 |
[12:53] | Everything’s still cool. He didn’t hear me, we’re cool. | 一切正常 他没听到我 没事 |
[13:02] | Rosa Rosa. | |
[13:03] | Pimento just put on a ski mask | Pimento刚刚戴上了滑雪面罩 |
[13:05] | and broke into a creepy abandoned warehouse. | 然后潜进了一个吓人的废弃仓库里 |
[13:07] | Mm, that’s hot. | 嗯 这太性感了 |
[13:08] | It is? | 是吗 |
[13:09] | Oh, wait, he’s coming back out. | 噢 等下 他又出来了 |
[13:10] | Did he do something super shady? | 他有没有做什么特别可疑的事情 |
[13:12] | Are his eyes all wild? | 他的眼神是不是很狂野 |
[13:13] | – Rosa, focus. – Sorry. | – Rosa 集中注意力 – 抱歉 |
[13:15] | Send a pic. Bye. | 发张照片来 拜拜 |
[13:16] | Okay, guess we’re done talking. | 好的 我猜我们聊完了 |
[13:21] | Well, they still haven’t cleaned up in there, | 他们还是没清理这里面 |
[13:23] | but the good news is I got a new plan. | 但是好消息是我又有了一个新计划 |
[13:26] | I let one of the perps accidentally get out of holding, | 我会让一个罪犯意外地挣脱监管 |
[13:29] | then I take him down to the break room. | 然后我在休息室里抓住他 |
[13:31] | Oopsie. Now it’s a whole crime scene. | 天哪 现在这就变成了一个犯罪现场 |
[13:33] | And then we can get crime scene cleaners. | 然后我们就能叫犯罪现场清理员了 |
[13:35] | – Boom. – Not so fast. | – 砰 – 别这么急 |
[13:37] | That room gets clean when I say it gets cleaned. | 我说清理那个屋子 那个屋子才能被清理 |
[13:40] | You can’t stop us now. | 现在你阻止不了我们 |
[13:41] | You ever heard the old saying, | 你听过那句谚语吗 |
[13:43] | “Know the garbage, know the man?” | “从垃圾里就能了解一个人” |
[13:46] | That’s not a saying. | 这根本就不是谚语 |
[13:47] | Yes, it is. I know all your secrets. | 不 那就是 我知道你们全部的秘密 |
[13:51] | Boyle Boyle. | |
[13:52] | You got a taste for fast food. | 你常吃快餐 |
[13:54] | Those aren’t mine. | 那些才不是我的呢 |
[13:55] | I only eat locally-sourced meats. | 我只吃本地产的肉 |
[13:57] | They could be Terry’s. He was fat once, you know? | 它们可能是Terry吃的 他以前很胖的 你知道吗 |
[13:58] | What the hell, Boyle? | 有没有搞错啊 Bolye |
[14:00] | Speaking of Jeffords, | 说到Jeffords |
[14:01] | maybe your daughters would like to know | 也许你女儿会想知道 |
[14:03] | that their daddy throws away all their drawings? | 她们的爸爸把她们的画都给扔了 |
[14:05] | They just draw so many, and they’re all so bad. | 她们画太多而且都不好看啊 |
[14:08] | And you, Santiago, | 还有你 Santiago |
[14:10] | maybe the world would like to see that draft of a memo you wrote | 也许我应该让大家看看你备忘录的草稿 |
[14:13] | where you used T-H-E-I-R instead of T-H-E-R-E? | 你把 there 拼成 their |
[14:16] | Oh, you sick son of a bitch. | 你这个贱人 |
[14:18] | Why do you hate us so much? | 为什么你这么恨我们 |
[14:19] | I know you call me Mean Marge. | 我知道你们叫我刻薄Marge |
[14:21] | Do you even know my last name? | 你们知道我姓什么吗 |
[14:25] | – Mop-Bucket? – Scully, don’t guess. | – “拖把桶”吗 – Scully 别猜了 |
[14:27] | – Please. – No. | – 拜托了 – 别走 |
[14:28] | Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys. | 嘿嘿嘿大家别走啊 |
[14:31] | “Mop-Bucket,” Scully? | “拖把桶” Scully你在逗我吗 |
[14:33] | It was a educated guess. | 我的推测是有根据的 |
[14:37] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你赶来 |
[14:38] | Pimento put the duffel in his trunk, parked around the corner, | Pimento把行李包放在后备箱里 把车停在角落就回家了 |
[14:40] | and went home; he’s been doing shirtless tai chi | 然后他就一直光着身子打太极 |
[14:42] | in his window ever since. | 就在窗户旁 |
[14:43] | Which window is that? | 哪个窗户 |
[14:47] | – Mm-hmm. – Okay. | – 嗯嗯 – 好吧 |
[14:50] | Look, I got to get into that trunk. | 听着 我得去查看一下那个后备箱 |
[14:51] | And you need me to break into the car for you? | 你需要我帮你把那辆车打开吗 |
[14:53] | What? No, I can do it. | 什么 不不不我可以的 |
[14:54] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[14:55] | Because one time you lost your keys and you called a tow truck. | 因为有一次你丢了车钥匙 你竟然叫了辆拖车来 |
[14:57] | My mom pays for roadside assistance. | 我妈会付道路救援的钱啊 |
[14:59] | Why wouldn’t I call it? I’m doing this. | 为什么我不叫拖车 放着我来 |
[15:05] | Okay, great take! You guys are finally getting it. | 这次拍的很棒 你们终于掌握到诀窍了 |
[15:09] | All right, let’s go again. Action Holt! | 我们再拍一条 开始 Holt出场 |
[15:15] | Welcome to the Nine-Nine. I’m Captain Raymond Holt. | 欢迎来到九九片区 我是Raymond Holt警监 |
[15:18] | And I’m Detective Rosa Diaz. Hee-yah. | 我是Rosa Diaz警探 |
[15:22] | The hell is this? | 这都是什么啊 |
[15:23] | You had a pizzazz problem, so you’ve been recast, sweetie. | 你的表演没有活力 所以我们重新选角了 亲爱的 |
[15:26] | Welcome to Hollywood. | 欢迎来到好莱坞 |
[15:27] | You know, David here really connected with the role. | David和他的角色非常有共鸣 |
[15:30] | The key is to invent a backstory for your character. | 秘诀就在为你的角色创造一个背景故事 |
[15:33] | Now, my Raymond Holt is addicted to pills, but no one knows. | 我演的Raymond Holt对药物上瘾 可是没人知道 |
[15:37] | You see, he really understands the craft, | 你看吧 他真的很懂这些技巧 |
[15:40] | whereas you and Rosa just sort of flop around | 相比之下你和Rosa就有点糟糕 |
[15:44] | like a couple of boring normals. | 就像一对无聊的普通人 |
[15:45] | I’m sorry, but we’re detectives, | 我很抱歉 但是我们是警探 |
[15:47] | not professional actors. | 不是专业演员 |
[15:49] | We were trying our hardest. | 我们已经尽最大努力了 |
[15:50] | – “We were trying our hardest.” – Stop it. | – “我们已经尽最大努力了” – 别学我 |
[15:52] | Gina, this is a disgrace. I’m removing you as director. | Gina 这太不像话了 我决定不让你继续当导演了 |
[15:57] | There he goes. | 他就这样走了 |
[15:58] | Off to take more pills. | 去嗑更多的药 |
[16:01] | Oh, yeah. | 成功了 |
[16:02] | Suck it, roadside assistance. | 再见了 道路救援 |
[16:05] | Well, well, well. | 唷唷唷 |
[16:06] | Hello, Jake. | 你好啊 Jake |
[16:07] | Adrian, what a coincidence bumping into you here. | Adrian 这么巧我们居然偶遇了呢 |
[16:10] | Well, see you tomorrow. | 明天再见吧 |
[16:12] | You know what, let’s hang out now. | 嘿 不如我们逛逛吧 |
[16:13] | I was thinking the exact same thing. | 我也完全是这么想的呢 |
[16:16] | What are you doing here, partner? | 搭档 你在这做什么呢 |
[16:17] | Pimento’s still in the window. | Pimento还在窗户旁 |
[16:19] | Come on, Jake. | 拜托 Jake |
[16:20] | You honestly didn’t assume I would hire a look-alike | 你怎么都没猜到我会雇一个长得像我的人 |
[16:22] | to wear a fake beard and do tai chi in my window? | 带着假胡子在我窗口打太极 |
[16:24] | No, I definitely didn’t assume that. | 我真的百分百没猜到 |
[16:26] | And plus, you seriously thought that was me? | 还有 你不会真的觉得那是我吧 |
[16:28] | I mean, you’ve seen me in my underpants. | 你可是看过我穿内衣的样子啊 |
[16:29] | My butt is rock hard. | 我的屁股完全是硬邦邦的 |
[16:31] | That guy’s got a pancake butt. | 那个人的屁股松垮垮的 |
[16:33] | I can’t believe you’re still working for Figgis. | 我真不敢相信你还在为Figgis跑腿 |
[16:34] | That’s why you’ve been acting so weird. | 所以你行为才这么奇怪 |
[16:36] | Breaking into my apartment, buying a burner phone, | 闯进我的公寓 买一次性手机 |
[16:38] | grabbing this duffel. | 拿着这个行李包 |
[16:40] | I broke into your apartment ’cause I didn’t feel safe at my home. | 我闯进你的公寓是因为在我家我感觉不安全 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:42] | And a burner phone is the only kind of phone I can get | 而且我只能买到一次性手机 |
[16:44] | because I disappeared for 12 years, | 因为我消失了12年 |
[16:46] | – and now have terrible credit. – Makes sense. | – 现在我的信用特别差 – 有道理 |
[16:48] | You want to know what’s in the duffel? | 你想知道这个行李包里有什么是吗 |
[16:50] | Open it up, tough guy. | 打开啊 硬汉 |
[16:53] | Oh, look at that. | 噢 看啊 |
[16:55] | A bunch of old family photos and personal belongings. | 一堆的以前的家庭照片和个人物品呢 |
[16:58] | Pimento’s mementos. | Pimento的纪念品哦 |
[17:00] | I know you have a gun on me. | 我知道你正拿着枪指着我 |
[17:01] | I just couldn’t resist the rhyme, sorry. | 可是真的好押韵我忍不住 不好意思 |
[17:03] | I stashed it all when I became Paul Sneed. | 我成为Paul Sneed后就把这一切都藏起来了 |
[17:05] | I couldn’t have them finding anything | 我不能让他们找到任何这些东西 |
[17:07] | that could trace back to my family. | 然后由此找到我的家人 |
[17:08] | I get it, all right? | 我懂你的 好吗 |
[17:09] | I went through the exact same thing when I came back– | 我也经历了一样的事 当我回来的时候 |
[17:11] | You have no clue what I’ve been through! | 你根本不懂我经历了什么 |
[17:14] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:16] | I can’t believe I trusted you. | 我真不敢相信我之前那么信任你 |
[17:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:21] | Just get out of here, Jake. | 你走吧 Jake |
[17:23] | Oh, my God, this guy’s got a pancake butt. | 天哪 这个家伙的屁股松垮垮的 |
[17:25] | It’s not Pimento. Get out of there, Jake! | 这不是Pimento 快离开那里 Jake |
[17:27] | Thanks, Rosa. | 多谢了 Rosa |
[17:29] | So Detective Pimento didn’t show up for work today. | Pimento警探今天没来上班 |
[17:32] | Any idea why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[17:33] | Oh, yeah, I straight up drove him off. | 噢是的 我把他赶走了 |
[17:35] | Big screw-up on my part. | 完全是我搞砸了 |
[17:37] | I’m trying this new thing where I just own my mistakes. | 我正在尝试这个新鲜事 承认自己的错误 |
[17:39] | – I like it. Do you? – I did. | – 我挺喜欢的 你呢 – 我本来也是 |
[17:40] | – Until you bragged about it. – Yeah. | – 直到你开始炫耀 – 好吧 |
[17:41] | Pimento left his gun and badge on my desk, | Pimento把他的枪和警徽留在我桌上 |
[17:43] | along with a note reading, “I can’t do this. | 附着一张纸条说 “我做不了这个” |
[17:46] | I’m better off as a bagman.” | 我还是做打包员(收赃款的)更好 |
[17:48] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[17:49] | You think he went back to work with Figgis? | 你觉得他又回去给Figgis跑腿了吗 |
[17:50] | Worse. | 比这更糟 |
[17:51] | Fine, single bag it. | 行 都装在一个袋子里 |
[17:53] | It’s your funeral, you dumb son of a bitch. | 明年的今天就是你的忌日 你这个贱人 |
[17:55] | Get out of here. | 赶快滚吧 |
[17:58] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[18:00] | Hey, partner. | 嗨 搭档 |
[18:01] | Bag boys don’t have partners. | 打包员没有搭档 |
[18:02] | Actually, cashiers and bag boys | 事实上 收银员和打包员 |
[18:04] | need to be totally in sync– | 需要完全同步 |
[18:05] | Shut up, Maggie. | 闭嘴 Maggie |
[18:07] | Look, man, you sacrificed 12 years of your life | 兄弟 你把12年光阴都奉献给警察局 |
[18:09] | for the police department; you’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[18:11] | I’m sorry that I didn’t trust you. | 很抱歉我没有相信你 |
[18:13] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:15] | Look, can I tell you something I’ve never told anyone before? | 我可以告诉你一个我从没跟任何人说过的事吗 |
[18:19] | My time undercover in the Mafia was actually kind of lame. | 我在黑手党做卧底的那段时间其实挺逊的 |
[18:23] | I mean, I wanted it to be badass, but | 我本想很狂拽酷炫的 但是 |
[18:25] | I’m good at computers, so I mostly just helped them | 我对电脑在行 所以我基本上都在帮他们 |
[18:27] | switch over from AOL. | 换个邮箱什么的 |
[18:30] | I have no idea what you’re going through. | 我不懂你都经历了什么 |
[18:32] | And I want to tell you that it’s all gonna go back to normal, | 我想告诉你一切都会恢复正常的 |
[18:35] | but honestly, I have no clue. | 但说真的 我也不知道 |
[18:39] | Anyways, the footage came back on that B&E, | 无论如何 那个破门侵入的监控录像收到了 |
[18:42] | and we’ve got a suspect. | 我们有了一个嫌疑犯 |
[18:43] | I’m going to bust him right now if you want to come with me. | 我现在就要去搜捕他 你要一起来吗 |
[18:47] | Why don’t you give me those eggs? | 把那些鸡蛋给我吧 |
[18:48] | I’ll put them on top here. | 我把它放在最上面 |
[18:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:53] | What was that about? What happened to you? | 什么事儿啊 你身上发生了什么 |
[18:55] | Maggie, butt out! | Maggie 少管闲事 |
[18:56] | Okay? This is my life! | 好吗 这是我的生活 |
[18:58] | So I just received word | 我刚刚收到消息 |
[19:00] | from our friend at the Guffin Foundation. | 我在Guffin基金会的朋友说的 |
[19:01] | Apparently they loved our video submission. | 显然他们非常喜欢我们提交的视频 |
[19:04] | What did you send them? | 你发送给他们什么了 |
[19:05] | A cinematic masterpiece is what I sent them. | 我发了一个银幕杰作 |
[19:07] | Did it feature pizzazz? | 充满活力吗 |
[19:09] | No, none at all, sir. | 不 完全不是 长官 |
[19:11] | First, I couldn’t wrap my head around that concept, | 一开始 我走了点弯路 |
[19:13] | but then I realized: | 然后我顿悟了 |
[19:15] | do you know which dogs get the most likes on the internet? | 你知道网上哪种狗狗会得到最多的赞吗 |
[19:17] | Anatolian Shepherds. | 安纳托利亚牧羊犬 |
[19:19] | No, ugly little runts | 不 是发育不完全的丑丑的小矮狗 |
[19:21] | with wonky eyes and tongues that won’t stay in their mouths. | 眼神呆滞 舌头伸在嘴巴外面 |
[19:25] | But the Anatolian Shepherd | 但是安纳托利亚牧羊犬 |
[19:26] | is unrivaled for protecting livestock. | 在保护牲畜方面是无敌的 |
[19:28] | I was trying to wow them, | 我想要让他们惊艳到 |
[19:30] | and I should have just been showcasing our wonk-eye. | 那我应该向他们展示我们可怜的呆滞眼神 |
[19:35] | We were trying our hardest, but this is a disgrace. | 我们已经尽最大的努力了 但这是我们的耻辱 |
[19:38] | Disgrace, disgrace. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[19:40] | Help us. Stop it. | 帮助我们 停止这一切 |
[19:44] | And that’s real audio of your very-real diva meltdown. | 这是原本的音频 用的是你非常真实的崩溃时的声音 |
[19:48] | You might just make it as an actor after all. | 看来你最终还是能成为一个杰出的演员的 |
[19:51] | Well done, Linetti. | 好样的Linetti |
[19:52] | Sergeant Linetti. | Linetti警长 |
[19:53] | I had the fake Holt give me a promotion. | 我让假Holt帮我升职了 |
[19:55] | He signed the papers and everything. | 他签署了文件还有一切手续 |
[19:59] | What do you want? | 你们想要干什么 |
[20:00] | To tell you that we will officially be renaming | 我们来是想告诉你我们会正式把四楼休息室改名为 |
[20:03] | the fourth-floor break room “The Marge Bronigan Break Room.” | Marge Bronigan休息室 |
[20:08] | Well. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | Looks like somebody did their homework. | 看来有人做了功课 |
[20:11] | It was me. I did it. | 是我 我做的 |
[20:13] | So what’s the catch? | 那条件是什么 |
[20:14] | The ceremony starts in two hours. | 仪式在两小时后开始 |
[20:16] | Now, I know our squad is not in the janitor’s union, | 我知道我们小队不是清洁工工会成员 |
[20:19] | but it’d sure be nice if we were allowed | 但是如果能让我们在那之前帮你们 |
[20:21] | to clean the place up before then. | 把那儿打扫干净 那就太好了 |
[20:24] | We cleaned up the stew, | 我们把炖羊肉都打扫干净了 |
[20:26] | which means the Marge Bronigan Break Room is open for business! | 意味着Marge Bronigan休息室正式成立了 |
[20:31] | Okay, we’ll take out your trash, do normal cleaning, | 好吧 我们会帮你们清理垃圾 做日常的清洁 |
[20:34] | but no big messes. | 但你们最好别弄出大乱子来 |
[20:36] | Great! Time for the christening. | 太棒啦 命名典礼开始 |
[20:42] | Oh, crap. | 哦 糟了 |
[20:47] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啦 |
[20:50] | Perp is on the third floor. Everyone know your assignment? | 嫌疑犯在三楼 每个人都知道自己的任务了吧 |
[20:52] | Mind if I tag along? | 介意我加入你们吗 |
[20:53] | Pimento Pimento? | |
[20:55] | I thought about it. | 我考虑过了 |
[20:56] | If you say things will get back to normal, | 如果你说一切都会恢复正常 |
[20:58] | then I trust you. | 那我相信你 |
[21:00] | All right.Let’s do this. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[21:02] | You’re with me Partner. | 你和我一起 搭档 |
[21:06] | NYPD. You’er under arrest. | 纽约警察局 你被捕了 |
[21:07] | You’er gonna die. | 你要死了 |
[21:09] | No,Pimento.No | 不Pimento 不要啊 |