时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:01] | welcome to the most anticipated event in this precinct’s history. | 欢迎见证本片区历史上最令人期待的事件 |
[00:06] | The auction for… | 我们要竞拍 |
[00:09] | The Suitcase of Mystery! | 神秘之箱 |
[00:11] | Exactly, Jacob. | 说对了 Jacob |
[00:12] | This puppy’s been in the lost and found since 1976. | 这东西从1976年开始就待在失物招领处了 |
[00:17] | No one alive today knows its contents. | 现今没人知道这里面装的是什么 |
[00:19] | I’m happy to say Captain Holt | 我很高兴地宣布Holt警监 |
[00:21] | has finally given me permission to auction it off. | 终于允许我拍卖它了 |
[00:24] | I’ll let you give me a spray tan. | 我让你给我做喷雾美黑 |
[00:25] | Any shade you want. | 什么阴影都可以 |
[00:26] | Jake, willing to sacrifice his dignity. | Jake愿意牺牲他的尊严 |
[00:28] | – Who can top it? – Massage! | – 谁能压过他 – 按摩 |
[00:30] | I’ll give you a massage. | 我可以给你做按摩 |
[00:31] | Charles, going in the wrong direction and getting himself disqualified. | Charles完全跑偏了 失去资格 |
[00:34] | Interesting approach. | 真是有趣的想法 |
[00:35] | “Orange Jake”, going once, going twice. | “橙色Jake”一次 “橙色Jake”两次 |
[00:39] | I’ll show you a picture of me in high school. | 我给你看我高中时候的照片 |
[00:40] | There is side-pony. | 我还扎了斜马尾 |
[00:42] | Rosa coming in hot! Rosa coming in hot! | Rosa放大招了 Rosa放大招了 |
[00:44] | I’ll also give you full control of my hair and wardrobe! | 我还让你全权管理我的发型和抽屉 |
[00:46] | I’ll go on a date with you. | 我可以和你约会 |
[00:47] | Sold! | 成交 |
[00:49] | To Jake, not to Scully. | 给Jake 不是Scully |
[00:50] | That really freaked me out, | 他真是吓着我了 |
[00:51] | and I just want this to end now. | 我只是想让拍卖快点结束 |
[00:52] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[00:53] | 第99片区 第二天 | |
[01:01] | So, there was this suitcase– | 这是因为一个箱子 |
[01:03] | – I don’t care. – Yeah. | – 不感兴趣 – 好吧 |
[01:24] | – All right, everyone, enough morning chitchat. | 好了 大家伙儿听着 别闲聊了 |
[01:26] | Television happened, commutes were difficult, | 电视上演了什么 上班路上遇到麻烦了 |
[01:28] | Boyle had a dream. | Boyle做了个梦 |
[01:29] | – I laid a goose egg on this – That’s enough. | – 我下了个鹅蛋 – 打住 |
[01:31] | A pipe burst in the nine-eight, | 九十八片区的一个水管爆了 |
[01:33] | rendering the building uninhabitable. | 不能在楼里办公了 |
[01:35] | They’ll be sharing our space until the problem is fixed. | 在修好之前他们会搬到我们这里来 |
[01:37] | Oh, what? | 噢 什么 |
[01:39] | A whole other precinct in here? | 这儿要来一整个片区 |
[01:40] | We’re already packed in like sardines. | 我们这儿已经挤得像沙丁鱼罐头了 |
[01:42] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[01:43] | Man, I sure will love to be here to greet | 虽然我很想见见 |
[01:46] | all these annoying losers, but sadly, | 那些烦人的蠢货们 但是很遗憾 |
[01:48] | Boyle and I are going to be on a stakeout all week. | Boyle和我这周要去盯梢 |
[01:50] | Yeah, just two best buds stinking up a Saturn | 就是两个最优秀的警察挤在车里 |
[01:53] | with our druthers of tunes and personal pan pizzas. | 听着喜欢的歌吃着自制披萨 |
[01:56] | – That sucks. – That sucks. | – 真是糟糕呢 – 真是糟糕呢 |
[01:59] | No one enjoyed that. | 没人喜欢这样 |
[02:00] | Look, I know this is an inconvenience; | 听着 我知道会有不方便 |
[02:02] | however, I expect you all to be accommodating to our guests. | 但是 我希望你们友善对待我们的客人 |
[02:04] | Don’t worry, sir, we will be cordial A. F. | 别担心长官 我们会热情如火的 |
[02:09] | “As Frasier.” Love that show. | 像<欢乐一家亲>一样 我喜欢看那个剧 |
[02:11] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[02:13] | I hate those nine-eight losers. | 我讨厌九十八片区的蠢货们 |
[02:14] | Ugh. These guys are the worst. | 呃 这些人最差劲了 |
[02:17] | Hey, Stevie Schillens? | 嘿 Stevie Schillens |
[02:20] | Jakey P in the place to be. | 对面的Jakey P看过来 |
[02:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[02:23] | I thought you were in the one-two-four. | 我以为你在一二四片区 |
[02:24] | I was, man, but then I arrested all the bad guys | 我原来是 但是我抓住了斯坦顿所有的坏蛋 |
[02:27] | in Staten, so I transferred to the nine-eight. | 所以我就转到九十八片区了 |
[02:29] | So dope. | 真厉害 |
[02:30] | Everyone, put on your parkas, ’cause this week | 大家都穿上你们的大衣 |
[02:32] | just got a whole a lot more chill. | 因为这周有你们爽的 |
[02:35] | Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! | 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[02:38] | Allow me to introduce Stevie “Chillin'” Schillens. | 让我向大家介绍 Stevie “Chillin'” Schillens |
[02:41] | He was my very first partner and one of the all-time greats. | 他是我的第一个搭档 也是最好的搭档之一 |
[02:43] | Takes one to know one, man. | 彼此彼此 兄弟 |
[02:44] | Come on. | 来抱一个 |
[02:45] | I’m Charles! | 我是Charles |
[02:47] | Wuh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[02:48] | Hey, what’s up, man? I’m Stevie. | 嘿 你好 我是Stevie |
[02:49] | We heard. | 我们听见了 |
[02:50] | Stevie and I were beat cops together. | Stevie和我是最厉害的警察 |
[02:52] | We called ourselves the Beatsie Boys. | 我们起名叫野兽男孩 |
[02:53] | And, yeah, it was as cool as it sounds. | 对没错 我们就和名字一样酷 |
[03:01] | So, y’all would just stand around like that? | 所以你们只是那样站着 |
[03:03] | – Yeah! – All the time. | – 是啊 – 一直都是 |
[03:04] | Totally get it. | 明白了 |
[03:05] | My first partner was also pretty cool. | 我的第一个搭档也很酷 |
[03:06] | Everyone called us “Chucky and the Coot.” | 大家都叫我们”胖鸡和笨鸭” |
[03:14] | So, I guess we all had great partners | 所以我猜我们都有过很好的搭档 |
[03:16] | that we’ve completely moved on from. | 并且都已经分手向前看了 |
[03:18] | Because yours died of old age? | 因为你的搭档年老寿终了 |
[03:19] | He did. | 是啊 |
[03:20] | Anyway, we should motor. | 不管怎样 我们该走了 |
[03:22] | Jake and I are staking out a bar called the Thirsty Ox– | Jake和我要在一个叫Thirsty Ox的酒吧盯梢 |
[03:25] | lot of crime, lot of danger, | 犯罪多多 危险多多 |
[03:27] | lot of downtime for inside jokes. | 有很多时间讲点我们俩才懂的笑话 |
[03:29] | “Would you like some milk?” | “想来点儿牛奶吗” |
[03:31] | What? | 什么 |
[03:32] | “Would you like some milk?” | “想来点儿牛奶吗” |
[03:33] | The guy–’cause you look like– – I don’t know | – 那个人 – 因为你像是在 – 我不知道 你在 |
[03:34] | – what you’re talking about. – “Would like the milk?” | – 你在说什么 – “想来点儿牛奶吗” |
[03:36] | Please. – What is it from? | – 拜托了 – 这句话是从哪儿来的 |
[03:37] | He’s funny. He remembers. Funny. | 他太有趣了 他明明记得 真是有意思 |
[03:38] | Very funny. – You know what’s crazy? | 有趣 你知道什么更刺激吗 |
[03:39] | I’ve been tracking a dealer | 我正在追踪一个药贩子 |
[03:41] | who just took a job at the Thirsty Ox. | 他才在Thirsty Ox找到一份工作 |
[03:42] | No crap. | 不会吧 |
[03:44] | We should work the case together. | 我们应该一起查这个案子 |
[03:45] | The Beatsie Boys reunion tour? | 野兽男孩重组之旅 |
[03:47] | Tagline “Boys Will Always Be Boys.” | 口号就是”男孩永远不长大” |
[03:49] | No wait. “Some Boys Never Change.” | 等等 还是”男孩从未改变过” |
[03:51] | No wait. “Boys to Man back to Boys.” | 等等 或是”长大男孩又青春” |
[03:53] | No wait. “Boy-ees!” | 等等 还是”男孩万岁” |
[03:56] | No wait. | 等等 |
[03:56] | Please, make yourself at home. | 请不要客气 |
[04:00] | Captain, why are you doing this? | 警监 你干嘛要这样啊 |
[04:01] | You hate people in your space. | 你明明讨厌别人进入你的地盘 |
[04:03] | Nonsense. I’m an easygoing chap. | 胡说 我可是很随和的人 |
[04:05] | Okay. I once saw you use a ruler to measure another ruler. | 好吧 我还见过你拿一把尺子去量另外一把尺子呢 |
[04:09] | It was off by half a centimeter. | 那把尺子短了半厘米 |
[04:10] | It never should’ve been in circulation. | 它就不该在市场上流通 |
[04:12] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 如果你没什么事儿的话 |
[04:14] | Oh, he just sat at your desk. | 噢 他刚刚在你桌子旁坐下了 |
[04:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:17] | Good. I was hoping he would. | 很好 我正希望他这么做 |
[04:18] | He’s adjusting your chair settings. | 他正在调你的椅子高度 |
[04:20] | Even the lumbar? | 连腰部靠背也调了 |
[04:21] | Exclusively the lumbar. | 尤其是靠背 |
[04:24] | So my spine’ll hurt a little. | 那么我的脊椎就该疼了 |
[04:27] | It’s only a highway holding all your body’s nerves. | 那只不过是支撑你整个身体的骨干 |
[04:31] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[04:32] | You guys have an extra mouse for my computer? | 你们谁有多余的鼠标 |
[04:34] | No. But, hey, | 没有 但是 |
[04:36] | here, you can borrow mine. | 给 我借你用我的 |
[04:38] | Terry knows his keyboard shortcuts! | 我知道怎么用键盘快捷键 |
[04:40] | Whoop. Just deleted everything. | 喔 刚删了全部的东西 |
[04:43] | – Sir, we have a problem. – Yeah, we do. | – 警长 我们有麻烦了 – 是的 |
[04:46] | The line for the microwave is insane! | 微波炉前的队简直排疯了 |
[04:48] | Seriously, Amy? | 你是认真的吗 Amy |
[04:49] | Your problem is Hitchcock and Scully’s frozen burritos? | 你说的麻烦就是 Hitchcock和Scully的冷卷饼 |
[04:52] | – No! – Yeah! | – 当然不是 – 是的 |
[04:53] | Get our of here! | 你们走开 |
[04:54] | Ugh! I’m trying to assemble my binders, | 唉 我正在整理我的活页夹 |
[04:57] | but my new desk mate, Brian, brought a dog with him | 但是我的新邻桌 Brian 带了一只狗过来 |
[05:00] | and my allergies are going crazy. | 我过敏得快要抓狂了 |
[05:02] | I’m so stuffy, I can’t even enjoy that new binder smell. | 我鼻子堵着了 都没法享受新活页夹的气味了 |
[05:05] | He shouldn’t have a pet in the precinct. | 在局里是不能带宠物的 |
[05:06] | It’s a “Service animal” That he has made-up reasons. | 他胡编乱造了一堆理由 那是他的”服务类动物” |
[05:10] | I have mild foot pain, okay? Francie helps me with that. | 我有轻微脚疼好吗 Francie可以帮我缓解 |
[05:13] | – How? – Legally, you’re not allow to ask me that. | – 怎么缓解 – 从法律上说 你不能问我这种问题 – 呃 |
[05:17] | That is nothing. | 这算什么 |
[05:18] | My new desk mate… | 我的新邻桌 |
[05:21] | chats. | 聊天 |
[05:22] | Now, I like to think of this little lady | 现在 我觉得这位可爱的女士 |
[05:24] | as a city girl who married a farmhand. | 是一个嫁给了农夫的城市女孩儿 |
[05:28] | She also likes to look up recipes online | 她还很喜欢在网上查阅食谱 |
[05:30] | and go, “Who’s got the time?” | 然后问”谁有时间” |
[05:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:33] | Captain wants things running smoothly, | 警监希望事情顺顺利利的 |
[05:35] | so why don’t you both just move and work from my desk? | 所以你们就离开我的桌子去工作吧 |
[05:38] | – Fine. – See? | – 好吧 – 你看 |
[05:39] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[05:43] | Whoop, guy just took my whole computer. | 喔 他刚拿走了我的整台电脑 |
[05:47] | The dealer I’m looking for is Tom Ozerov. | 我要找的毒贩子叫Tom Ozerov |
[05:49] | Arrested him a year ago on a first-degree felony, | 去年他以一级重罪被逮捕 |
[05:52] | but he made a deal and walked. | 但是他做了个协议然后被释放了 |
[05:53] | Dude’s a real lowlife. | 他真是个混混 |
[05:54] | Yeah, we’ve seen that guy. | 是的 我们见过那个人 |
[05:55] | I said he looked like a lowlife, remember that, Jake? | 我就说他是个混混 记得吗 Jake |
[05:57] | His pants were too tight. – Yeah, yeah. | – 他的裤子紧得要爆照了 – 是啊 |
[05:59] | Hey, you know what else is too tight? | 你知道还有什么很爆炸吗 |
[06:00] | Us working a case together again. | 我们在一起破案啊 |
[06:04] | – Swurt. – Whoo! | – 酷毙了 – 哇喔 |
[06:06] | Yeah, we say “Noice,” Not “Swurt.” | 好吧我们说”赞”不说”酷毙了” |
[06:08] | Look, I’m so sorry, but I don’t think there’s room | 听着 我很抱歉 但是我觉得这案子 |
[06:10] | for a third person on this case. | 容不下第三个人 |
[06:11] | Jake, we should work it solo. | Jake 我觉得我们应该单干 |
[06:13] | Whoa, hang on that, Boyle. Let’s not be hasty. | 喔 等等 Boyle 咱别这么草率 |
[06:14] | I mean, Stevie’s been tracking Ozerov longer than we have. | 我是说 Stevie追踪Ozerov的时间比我们长 |
[06:16] | And three heads are better than two. | 三个人总比两个人强 |
[06:18] | Three’s a crowd. Everybody knows that. | 三个和尚没水喝 这是真理 |
[06:19] | What about in “The Lion King,” Huh? | 那<狮子王>里的怎么解释 哈 |
[06:21] | When Jamone and Purboy became friends with Steemba. | Jamone和Purboy不是和Steemba成为了好朋友 |
[06:23] | That’s not the names. | 那名字根本不是这样说的 |
[06:24] | It’s Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa, | 是Simba Timon和Pumbaa |
[06:25] | but I appreciate you trying. | 但是说的不错 |
[06:26] | Really is a perfect analogy. | 真是个好类比 |
[06:28] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 我同意 |
[06:30] | Stevie can work the case. | Stevie也可以加入这个案子 |
[06:31] | Oh, right! | 哦 对了 |
[06:32] | Charles Boyle Charles Boyle, | |
[06:33] | welcome to the Beatsie Boys. | 欢迎加入野兽男孩 |
[06:36] | Aww! | 啊嗷 |
[06:39] | We’re d-d-driving in a car. | 我们在开 开 开 开车 |
[06:41] | Destination: drug dealer’s bar. | 要去药 药 药贩子家 |
[06:43] | Pass the mic right over to Charles. | 轮到Charles唱几句 |
[06:46] | We forgot Charles. | 我们忘带Charles啦 |
[06:47] | But we can’t turn back, ’cause we’re going to farles. | 但是我不能再回去 因为开的太远啦 |
[06:50] | We have to turn back, though. | 但是我们得回去 |
[06:52] | We can’t leave him. | 我们不能丢下他 |
[06:53] | It was a good rhyme, though. | 不过你押韵押得很好 |
[06:56] | Hey. Hey, buddy. | 嘿 嘿 兄弟 |
[06:58] | Look, I’m not gonna waste your time | 我不是有意要用很烂的借口 |
[07:00] | with some lame excuse | 浪费你的时间 |
[07:02] | about why we left you behind, all right? | 来解释我们为什么丢下你 |
[07:03] | Just the truth. | 只是给你说实话 |
[07:05] | Stevie and I were taken hostage by an Armenian biker gang | Stevie和我被一个美国摩托车黑帮绑架做人质 |
[07:08] | and thrown on a cargo ship head it to Asia, | 还被扔到了去亚洲的货船上 |
[07:10] | but we’re back now. | 但是我们现在回来了 |
[07:11] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[07:12] | You can work the case without me. | 你们办这个案子可以不带我 |
[07:14] | I’m busy bonding with my new desk mate, Paul. | 我正忙着和我的新邻桌Paul搞好关系 |
[07:17] | Hi, my name’s Paul. | 你好 我叫Paul |
[07:18] | Shh, Paul, nobody cares. | 嘘 Paul 没人管你 |
[07:20] | Charles, I’m so sorry. | Charles 对不起 |
[07:21] | Don’t be mad, okay? | 别生气 好吗 |
[07:22] | We need you to work this case with us. | 我们这个案子需要你 |
[07:23] | And you’re way to good for Paul. | 而且Paul根本配不上你 |
[07:25] | Stop trying to flatter me. | 别拍我马屁了 |
[07:26] | Jake, face it, I’m not a Beatsie Boy. | Jake 承认吧 我不属于怪兽男孩 |
[07:28] | All right. Well, then neither am I. | 好吧 那我也不属于野兽男孩 |
[07:30] | The Beatsie Boys are finished. | 野兽男孩的时代已经灭亡了 |
[07:32] | If you’re gonna be part of the group, we need a new name, | 如果你也是这个团队的一员 那么我们就得另起一个名字 |
[07:33] | a new name that you’re gonna came up with. | 这个名字由你来起 |
[07:35] | – Police Pals. – Okay, it’s decent. | – 警察伙伴 – 好吧 真是好名字 |
[07:37] | You can come up with a couple options. | 你可以再想想 |
[07:38] | Not necessary. That’s the one. | 不必了 就叫这个 |
[07:39] | Okeydokey, let’s go. | 好吧好吧 我们走吧 |
[07:40] | So, Gina, how’s it going? | 那个 Gina 你这儿好吗 |
[07:42] | What’s the gossip? | 有什么八卦吗 |
[07:43] | “What’s the gossip?” | “有什么八卦吗” |
[07:45] | You can’t stand being in your office with him, can you? | 你根本不能和他待在一个办公室 对吗 |
[07:47] | No, I’m just curious about your life. | 不对 我只是对你的生活比较好奇 |
[07:49] | I like to gab. | 我喜欢闲聊 |
[07:50] | So, uh, tell me about… | 那个 呃 和我聊聊 |
[07:54] | boys. | 男孩们 |
[07:55] | Okay. I hate this. | 够了 我受不了 |
[07:57] | Captain, you gotta stand up to that office hog. | 警监 你得跟那个猪头对质 |
[08:00] | Be stern, like me. | 严厉一点 像我一样 |
[08:02] | Notice I’m not sharing a desk with Flynt’s assistant. | 看到了吧 我根本没和Flynt的助手共用一个桌子 |
[08:05] | ‘Cause he over…there. | 因为他在 那边 |
[08:07] | No eye contact. Get back to work. | 不准有眼神交流 继续工作 |
[08:09] | Ugh! Listen. | 呃 听着 |
[08:11] | You just say the word, | 只要你放话 |
[08:13] | and I will barge in there and kick that dude out. | 我就进去把那家伙踢出去 |
[08:16] | Don’t be ridiculous. He is my superior officer. | 别傻了 他是我的上司 |
[08:18] | But more to the point, he’s a welcome guest, | 除此之外 他是一个受欢迎的客人 |
[08:20] | and I am a good host. | 而我是一个好主人 |
[08:21] | He locked you out of your own office, didn’t he? | 他把你锁到门外了 是吗 |
[08:23] | Yes, very much so. | 是的 就是这样 |
[08:24] | Oh, Raymond. | 噢 Raymond |
[08:26] | 盯梢 下午2:26 | |
[08:27] | Why do we all got to sit in the back? | 为什么我们三个都坐在后面 |
[08:28] | Because we are all here together and we are all equals. | 因为我们是一起来的 而且我们都是平等的 |
[08:31] | Hey, I’ve got an idea. | 嘿 我有个主意 |
[08:33] | Why don’t we listen some sweet stakeout jams? | 我们来点好听的盯梢专用音乐吧 |
[08:35] | Ooh, do you have the satellite radio station “Sedan Rock”? | 哦 你有卫星无线电台”轿车摇滚”吗 |
[08:37] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[08:38] | Why not just go straight | 既然这样 |
[08:39] | for the Toni Braxton while you’re at it? | 你怎么不直接听Toni Braxton的歌啊 |
[08:41] | Oh, now you’re gonna make fun of Toni? | 噢 你现在要开Toni的玩笑了是吗 |
[08:43] | Who is this joker? | 这个小丑是谁啊 |
[08:44] | Check it out. Guy entering. | 注意 有人进去了 |
[08:46] | Wait, I know that dude. | 等等 我认识那个人 |
[08:47] | He buys from Ozerov. | 他总从Ozerov那里买货 |
[08:48] | I mean, something’s going down. | 我是说 一定有事儿 |
[08:50] | I say we gear up, and we bust in. | 我建议穿好装备 然后突袭进去 |
[08:52] | Like we did at Pacala Ristorante, remember? | 就像我们在Pacala Ristorante那回那样 记得吗 |
[08:58] | That’s how we do it in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林风范 |
[09:00] | Yeah, okay, it sounds pretty cool, | 嗯 好吧 听上去很不错 |
[09:01] | but Jake and I already talked how we’d play this. | 但是Jake和我已经谈过了这次行动 |
[09:03] | We had a pretty sweet convo about it. | 我们的谈话可有意思了 |
[09:05] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[09:06] | I think we should do surveillance, | 我觉得我们应该监视一会 |
[09:08] | collect intel, and build a case. | 收集点内部信息 然后立案 |
[09:09] | Sure. | 行行 |
[09:10] | So, we all got stories, pal. | 看上去我们都有故事 小伙伴 |
[09:13] | Look. We need information. | 听着 我们需要信息 |
[09:15] | If we bust in there and Ozerov doesn’t have any drugs, | 如果我们冲进去 但是Ozerov没有毒品 |
[09:17] | our whole operation is blown. | 我们的行动就暴露了 |
[09:19] | But I know this guy, all right? | 但是我了解这个人 好吗 |
[09:20] | He never works out of one place for long. | 他不会在一个地方待很久的 |
[09:22] | I guarantee you he has drugs on him | 我保证他身上有毒品 |
[09:24] | and if we don’t get him now, we never will. | 如果我们现在不抓他 以后就没机会了 |
[09:26] | Well, too bad for you, because Jake agrees with me. | 哦 那太不幸了 因为Jake同意我的看法 |
[09:28] | We’re always on the same… | 我们总能达成 |
[09:31] | – Page? – Yes! Told you. | – 共识 – 对 看吧 |
[09:33] | Actually, Charles, I think Stevie’s right. | 实际上 Charles 我同意Stevie的观点 |
[09:35] | No. You said “Page.” | 不行 你都说了”共识”了 |
[09:37] | I know, but he knows this case, and I trust his gut. | 我知道 但是他了解这个案子 而且我相信他的直觉 |
[09:39] | But, hey, let’s go catch a bad guy together, right? | 但是 嘿 我们可以一起抓坏人啊 好不好啊 |
[09:43] | Gear up, Police Pals! | 上装备 警察伙伴 |
[09:44] | Hey, what is that? | 嘿 你说啥 |
[09:46] | Thought we were Beatsie Boys. | 我们不是野兽男孩吗 |
[09:47] | You didn’t even tell him. | 你连告都没告诉他 |
[09:50] | Rosa, do you need to listen to it that loud? | Rosa 你一定要把音乐声弄这么大吗 |
[09:52] | Yes! | 必须 |
[09:54] | I’m trying to drown out the sound from Ellen, | 我是在试着盖过Ellen的声音 |
[09:56] | the chat factory, over there. | 她简直是个话筒子 在那边呢 |
[09:57] | My daughter got me a juicer for Christmas. | 圣诞节的时候 我女儿送我了一个榨汁机 |
[10:00] | Did you know that you can juice nuts? | 你知道吗 连坚果也可以榨汁呢 |
[10:02] | What? | 多厉害啊 |
[10:03] | I’m two seconds away from juicing Ellen. | 再多说几句 我就要把她榨了 |
[10:05] | I know it’s tough, but Sarge– | 我知道这很难 但是警长 |
[10:06] | Ah, no, shoo, shoo, shoo. | 啊 别过来 咻 咻 咻 |
[10:08] | Shoo! Shoo! | 咻 咻 |
[10:10] | Oh, can you at least put her on a leash? | 哦 你至少给它绑个绳子啊 |
[10:12] | She’s a medical professional. Okay? | 她是专业的医疗工作者 知道吗 |
[10:14] | Would you keep a doctor on a leash? | 你会给医生绑个绳子吗 |
[10:15] | That dog does not help you with your foot pain. | 那条狗根本不会治疗你的脚痛 |
[10:17] | You just want an excuse to bring her everywhere! | 你只不过是在找理由 带她到处走 |
[10:19] | Your dog is a fraud. | 你的狗是个骗子 |
[10:21] | – Fraud dog! – Come on. | – 骗子狗 – 我们走 |
[10:22] | Fraud dog! Fraud dog! | 骗子狗 骗子狗 |
[10:24] | – Fraud dog! – Juice Ellen! | – 骗子狗 – 榨Ellen |
[10:25] | – Juice Ellen! – Fraud dog! | – 骗子狗 – 榨Ellen |
[10:26] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[10:27] | Both of you, outside now! | 你们两个 给我出去 |
[10:30] | I know it’s crowded in there | 我知道里面很挤 |
[10:31] | and they’re not very considerate guests | 而且我们的客人有点不近人情 |
[10:34] | and they took my mouse | 他们拿走了我的鼠标 |
[10:36] | and then they took my keyboard | 然后拿走了我的键盘 |
[10:37] | and then they took the whole computer. | 最后直接把我的电脑拿走了 |
[10:39] | And when I had nothing else to give, | 当我什么都没了的时候 |
[10:42] | they came for my yogurt. | 他们朝我的酸奶来了 |
[10:43] | No, not just any yogurt. | 不 不是普通的酸奶 |
[10:45] | Full fat Greek with a touch of honey. | 加蜂蜜的全脂希腊酸奶啊 |
[10:50] | That’s a once a week treat! | 我一周只吃一次的啊 |
[10:54] | What the hell are you guys doing out here? | 你们在外面干什么 |
[10:56] | Finally eating breakfast. | 吃早餐啊 |
[10:58] | We snuck the microwave out here | 我们把微波炉偷偷拿出来了 |
[10:59] | so we could cook our burritos like real policemen. | 这样我们就可以以警察的风范烤墨西哥卷了 |
[11:02] | Now they have to use the toaster oven. | 而他们只能用烤箱了 |
[11:03] | Enjoy your 16-minute cook times, idiots. | 好好享受16分钟的加热时间吧 白痴们 |
[11:06] | Guys, this is amazing. | 大伙 这太棒了 |
[11:08] | Back off, it’s our microwave! Ours! | 滚开 这是我们的微波炉 我们的 |
[11:12] | Nobody wants your microwave! | 没人想要你们的微波炉 |
[11:14] | But look, the nine-eight’s stuff is blocking the windows. | 但是看这个 警局的东西挡住了窗户 |
[11:17] | They can’t see us out here. | 我们在这里 他们是看不见的 |
[11:19] | It’s so peaceful… | 这里如此安详 |
[11:21] | and spacious. | 如此宽敞 |
[11:23] | This could be our new beginning. | 这里可以是我们的新开始 |
[11:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:30] | Can’t let Ozerov ditch the drugs. | 不能让Ozerov把毒品扔了 |
[11:31] | We got to go in fast and strong. | 我们要做到快准狠 |
[11:33] | I don’t know about you, but I can use some adrenalin. | 不知道你们怎么样 但是我觉得我们应该鼓鼓士气 |
[11:35] | A little slap-slap-boom? | 来一个扇扇脸蛋怎么样 |
[11:36] | – Mm. – What’s slap-slap-boom? | – 嗯 – 什么是扇扇脸蛋 |
[11:38] | Oh, it’s just this thing we used to do | 哦 就是我们以前常干的事 |
[11:39] | to get each other pumped up where we slap each other | 为了给对方鼓鼓士气 我们互相扇脸蛋 |
[11:41] | in the face; you don’t have to do it. | 你不用参与的 |
[11:43] | No, I want to. I want to go first. | 不 我想参与 我第一个来 |
[11:44] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[11:45] | Ooh! Ooh! | 哦 哦 |
[11:46] | Shh. There’s movement. | 嘘 有动静了 |
[11:48] | But I’m the only one who got slapped in the face. | 为什么只有我一个人被扇 |
[11:50] | Charles, we gotta go! | Charles 我们得上了 |
[11:52] | NYPD! Show me your hands! | 警察 全部举起手来 |
[11:55] | Hey, Ozerov, I’ll have a martini with a twist. | 嘿 Ozerov 一杯混合马提尼 |
[11:58] | The twist? You’re under arrest. | 混合个屁 你被捕了 |
[12:01] | None for me; I’m driving… | 不用给我上酒 我要开车 |
[12:02] | you to jail. | 送你到警局 |
[12:04] | He’s clean. There’s no drugs on him. | 没有 他身上没有毒品 |
[12:05] | Damn it. | 卧槽 |
[12:07] | We wasted those cool lines on nothing. | 我们白白说了这么酷的台词 |
[12:09] | Also, we blew the case. | 还有 我们毁了这个案子 |
[12:10] | That’s obviously much worse. | 这确实更糟 |
[12:11] | That was my first thought. | 我第一个想到的就是案子被毁的事 |
[12:14] | Look, I know that we didn’t find any drugs, | 听着 我知道我们没找到毒品 |
[12:17] | but I still think it was worth the risk. | 但是我依然认为这是值得的 |
[12:18] | Well, I think it was a crap circus. | 哦是吗 我感觉你就是废话连篇 |
[12:21] | This whole operation is blown. | 我们整个行动都暴露了 |
[12:23] | If you ask me, the Beatsie Boys should be called | 如果你问我 我会告诉你 野兽男孩应该被叫做 |
[12:26] | the Thoroughly Messed-Up Millies. | 彻底毁灭之小米粒们 |
[12:28] | – What? – I can’t even imagine what you’re going for. | – 什么鬼 – 我根本想象不到你到底在说什么 |
[12:31] | I was being devastating! | 我是在发火 |
[12:33] | Look, man, I get that you’re pissed, | 听着 兄弟 我知道你很生气 |
[12:34] | but I am telling you, Ozerov is dirty. | 但是相信我 Ozerov有罪 |
[12:36] | Maybe, but if we had staked the bar out, | 他或许有罪 但是如果我们监视足够长的时间 |
[12:38] | we could’ve built up cases against a dozen guys here. | 我们也许能找到证明这群人都有罪的证据 |
[12:40] | This place is filled with criminals. | 这里面满是罪犯 |
[12:42] | I brought him in last month. | 我上个月才把他抓起来 |
[12:43] | – Hey, Detective Boyle. – Hi, Isaac. | – 嘿 Boyle警探 – 嗨 Isaac |
[12:45] | The only good thing is, now this whole trio | 唯一的好处是 我们这个三人组 |
[12:47] | doesn’t have to work together anymore. | 可以解散了 |
[12:49] | Yes it does. Charles, you did it. | 不能解散 Charles 你做到了 |
[12:51] | – You saved the case. – What? Why? I didn’t want to. | – 你拯救了这个案子 – 什么 怎么回事 我不想救这个案子 |
[12:53] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but consorting with known felons | 和已知重罪犯联系 |
[12:55] | is a parole violation, meaning | 是违反假释协议的 |
[12:57] | we have grounds to search Ozerov’s home. | 也就是说我们有理由申请搜查Ozerov的家 |
[12:59] | Hell yeah! Jakey P with the save! | 欧耶 Jakey P及时救场 |
[13:02] | Well, you know, Boyle is the one who pointed it out. | 要知道 是Boyle指出这点的 |
[13:04] | – He deserves the credit. – True, true, true. | – 要夸也应该夸他 – 对 对 对 |
[13:06] | Good job, Earl! | 干得好 Earl |
[13:07] | You know my name is Charles. | 你明明知道我叫Charles |
[13:10] | So, if we’re gonna start a secret office on the roof, | 如果我们要在房顶上建个秘密办公室 |
[13:14] | we need equipment. | 我们就需要工具 |
[13:15] | That means chairs, desks, printers, pens. | 包括椅子 桌子 打印机 笔 |
[13:18] | But we gotta sneak it out, | 但是我们得把它们偷偷拿出来 |
[13:19] | so we need a distraction. | 所以我们得分散他们的注意力 |
[13:20] | Okay, here is what I’m thinking. | 好的 我有个主意 |
[13:22] | We give that dog a bunch of chocolates. | 我们给那只狗吃一大堆巧克力 |
[13:24] | It dies. | 然后狗死了 |
[13:25] | While everyone celebrates– | 当每个人都在庆祝她死亡的时候 |
[13:26] | Okay, Amy’s too close to this. | 好吧 Amy陷得太深了 |
[13:28] | Rosa, you got any ideas? | Rosa 你有什么想法吗 |
[13:29] | Hitchcock and Scully just set fire to the kitchen sink. | Hitchcock和Scully刚刚把厨房水槽点着了 |
[13:32] | Oh, boy. Ooh, boy. | 哦 卧槽 哦 卧槽 |
[13:34] | Perfect! | 太棒了 |
[13:36] | Let’s use that. | 就用这个机会 |
[13:38] | I looked everywhere. I didn’t find anything. | 我到处都翻遍了 什么也没找到 |
[13:40] | – Did you? – No. | – 你找到什么了吗 – 没有 |
[13:41] | But mirror top coffee table, | 但是看这镜面咖啡桌 |
[13:44] | iguana cage, samurai swords on the wall– | 鬣蜥笼子 还有墙上的武士刀 |
[13:46] | either this guy is a drug dealer | 这家伙如果不是贩毒的 |
[13:47] | or uses an incautious interior designer. | 那就是雇了个二逼设计师 |
[13:49] | He might be a drug dealer, but we have nothing on him. | 他也许是毒贩子 但是我们没有证据啊 |
[13:51] | Quick question, guys. | 问个问题 伙计们 |
[13:52] | Why did the drug dealer never do his dishes? | 为什么毒贩子从来不刷碗 |
[13:55] | Because he has drugs in his dishwasher. | 因为他的毒品都藏在洗碗机里了 |
[13:58] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 太棒了 |
[13:59] | – Dishwasher? – Hit me. | – 洗碗机 – 扔给我 |
[14:00] | Here, it’s for you. | 给你 是打给你的电话 |
[14:02] | – Hello? – Hey. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[14:03] | What’s up, dude? It’s me. | 怎么了 老兄 是我 |
[14:04] | We got the drugs, man. | 找到毒品啦 |
[14:06] | Hang on, Charles wants to say hi. | 等下 Charles想打个招呼 |
[14:08] | Do you have any milk? | 你有牛奶吗 |
[14:11] | Not a stranger in sight. It’s beautiful. | 一个陌生人都看不到 景致如画 |
[14:14] | I’ve never heard the printer sound so happy. | 我从没听这台打印机发出如此悦耳的声音 |
[14:16] | I feel like it knows. | 我觉得它也感受到了 |
[14:18] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[14:19] | A new world. | 一个崭新的世界 |
[14:21] | This must be how the founding fathers felt. | 开国元勋当年肯定也是这么个感受 |
[14:23] | So… | 所以 |
[14:26] | What are you doing out here? | 你们在外面干什么呢 |
[14:27] | Captain, it’s mayhem in there. | 警监 里面一片狼藉 |
[14:29] | – Those people are messy and selfish. – And chatty. | – 那些人无理取闹 自私自利 – 还废话连篇 |
[14:32] | And out here, we can actually get work done. | 我们只有在外面才能好好干活 |
[14:34] | – But– – Sir, I’ll handle this. | – 但是 – 长官 放着我来 |
[14:36] | We love it. We’re proud of you. | 我们也喜欢这样 为你们骄傲 |
[14:38] | – We want in. – No. | – 求加入 – 不 |
[14:39] | You’re acting like little children playing basketball | 你们的行为就像打篮球的小屁孩儿 |
[14:41] | who’ve fallen behind by several two-pointer buckets | 输了几个二分球 |
[14:44] | so you just take your basket home, | 就把自己的球带回家 |
[14:46] | and now no one else can play. | 自己不打 也不让别人打 |
[14:48] | I know it’s not the time, but you gotta watch basketball | 我知道现在还不是时候 但是你要用篮球打比方 |
[14:51] | if you’re gonna try to reference it. | 最好先看看篮球是怎么打的 |
[14:52] | Sergeant, this is boorish behavior. | 警长 你的行为太失礼了 |
[14:54] | I wanted you to be a good host. | 我希望你能热情款待客人 |
[14:56] | You told me to make it work, | 你说要我搞定 |
[14:57] | and I came up with a creative solution. | 我就想了个有创意的办法 |
[14:59] | Diaz finished her arrest reports. | Diaz把逮捕报告做完了 |
[15:01] | Santiago did the filing of ten men. | Santiago把十个犯人归了档 |
[15:03] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听这些 |
[15:04] | Just clean up this mess and get back inside. | 赶紧收拾干净然后给我进去 |
[15:11] | Paper jam. | 卡纸了 |
[15:13] | It does know. | 这打印机真的能察言观色 |
[15:15] | Attenzione, dingbats. | 注意了 你们这群笨蛋 |
[15:17] | Perchance a riddle. Shakespeare. | 来猜个谜 莎士比亚说 |
[15:20] | What has six thumbs and just arrested a drug dealer? | 什么东西有六个指头 只抓毒贩 |
[15:23] | These guys. | 我们这些人 |
[15:27] | Charles, thumbs up. | Charles 竖起你的大拇指 |
[15:28] | I said “Six thumbs” And we’re only showing four. | 我说”六个指头” 才伸了四个 |
[15:30] | We’re starting to look like fools. | 看起来跟白痴一样 |
[15:31] | Come on, Charles. | 给点力 Charles |
[15:32] | There it is. | 这还差不多 |
[15:33] | – That’s the ticket. – Whoo! | – 这就对了 – 吼吼 |
[15:35] | All right, man, I’m gonna go check with Flynt. | 好了 我去和Flynt确认一下 |
[15:36] | You do some research on where we’re gonna celebrate tonight. | 你研究下我们今晚在哪儿庆祝 |
[15:38] | Here’s my only requirement: | 我只有一个要求 |
[15:40] | it has to be at your house ’cause I ain’t got no money. | 一定要在你家 因为我一毛钱都没带 |
[15:42] | – Uh, okay, how about at my house? – Swurt. | 好啊 那来我家呗 – 赞呆 |
[15:47] | Yes! | 真好 |
[15:50] | Psst, hey. | 喂喂 |
[15:51] | – What are you doing? – Come here. | – 你在干嘛 – 快过来 |
[15:55] | What? | 干嘛 |
[15:56] | I think Stevie’s bad news. | 我觉得Stevie没那么简单 |
[15:58] | What? Oh, come on, Charles. | 什么 怎么可能啊 Charles |
[16:00] | You know, you’ve been acting weird about Stevie all day. | 今天一天 只要说到Stevie你就超奇怪的 |
[16:02] | I think you might be jealous. | 我看你是吃醋了吧 |
[16:04] | Of course I’m jealous. | 我当然吃醋 |
[16:05] | I was never hiding that. | 我一直吃得光明正大 |
[16:06] | – How? – He’s tall. He’s funny. | – 有什么好吃醋的 – 他又高又幽默 |
[16:07] | – He can pull off an earring. – He doesn’t have an earring. | – 还能戴耳钉 – 他没带耳钉 |
[16:10] | But we both know he’d look good with one. | 要是带了肯定很帅 你我心知肚明 |
[16:11] | Oh, my God–What do you want me to say, Boyle? | 天哪 Bolye 我还能说什么 |
[16:13] | I’ve been trying to include you in this all day long. | 这一天我都在试着让你融入其中 |
[16:15] | And, yes, I forgot you that one time, | 的确 有那么一次我把你忘了 |
[16:18] | but I made up for it. | 但是我也弥补了啊 |
[16:19] | I slapped you in the face. | 我抽了你一巴掌啊 |
[16:20] | You’re supposed to be my friend. | 你应该是我的朋友 |
[16:22] | I’m an adult man, I can have two close friends. | 我是个成年人 有两个密友很正常 |
[16:24] | Hell, I can have three close friends. | 才怪 我能有三个密友 |
[16:25] | – You wouldn’t. – I would. | – 你不能 – 我能 |
[16:27] | Maybe I’ll get in touch with my friend James from college. | 或许我该和大学朋友James也联系联系 |
[16:29] | Ooh, or you know who just looked me up online? | 喔 你猜谁刚刚在网上搜我 |
[16:31] | Brad from camp. | 一起野营的Brad |
[16:32] | – Stevie planted the drugs. – Come on! | – 毒品是Stevie自己放的 – 别瞎说 |
[16:35] | I looked on that dishwasher before him, and it was empty. | 我在他之前就在洗碗机里找过 里面是空的 |
[16:38] | Stevie planted those pills. | 是Stevie把药放在里面的 |
[16:39] | But you’re right, he’s the coolest! | 不过你说得对 他确实是最酷的 |
[16:41] | You guys should go get your ears pierced together. | 你俩应该一起去打耳洞 |
[16:44] | Invite Brad. It’ll be smurt. | 顺便带上Brad 肯定站呆 |
[16:47] | It’s swurt, not smurt. | 是赞呆 不是站呆 |
[16:49] | So, joke it’s on you. Damn it, Stevie! | 闹笑话的还是你 该死 Stevie |
[16:54] | Hey, I logged the drugs. | 嘿 我把毒品记录在案了 |
[16:56] | You know what that means. It’s time to celebrate. | 就是说 可以庆祝啦 |
[16:58] | You know what that means. Let’s eat big sandwiches! | 也就是说 巨型三明治开吃 |
[17:00] | I gotta talk to you… in private. | 我有话要私底下跟你说 |
[17:03] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[17:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:09] | Uh, this is cozy. | 这里真舒服 |
[17:11] | Well, the precinct is so crowded, | 警区里人太多 |
[17:12] | this is the only place no one can hear us talk. | 这里唯一没人能听到我俩谈话的地方 |
[17:15] | Listen. | 听着 |
[17:17] | I know you planted the drugs at Ozerov’s place. | 我知道是你把毒品放在Ozerov家 |
[17:19] | – What? – Charles checked the dishwasher, | – 什么鬼 – Charles检查过洗碗机 |
[17:21] | and he didn’t see any drugs. | 根本没看到有毒品 |
[17:22] | Yeah, well, they were there. All right? | 它们真的藏在里面 好吗 |
[17:24] | I guess he just missed them. | 可能是他没找着 |
[17:25] | Probably busy hiking up his pants above this belly button. | 可能忙着把裤子提到肚脐眼儿上面 |
[17:27] | He has to do that because they don’t make pants short enough for him. | 他必须得提着 因为没有那么短的警裤 |
[17:30] | Look. Don’t lie to me, man. | 别骗我了 老兄 |
[17:33] | Dude, the guy is a drug dealer. All right? | 哥们儿 那家伙真是个毒贩 好吗 |
[17:36] | I wasn’t gonna let him walk again. | 我不能再让他跑了 |
[17:38] | But you get it, though, right? | 你懂的 对吧 |
[17:39] | You’re not a tight-ass like Charles. | 你可不像Charles那么狭隘 |
[17:40] | You know, I wish I was like Charles. | 我宁愿我像Charles |
[17:42] | He’s a good cop and an honest person, | 他是个负责的警察 是个老实人 |
[17:44] | and when we go on stakeouts, we do listen to Toni Braxton | 我们巡逻的时候 确实听Toni Braxton |
[17:46] | and it’s super sad and it’s awesome. | 老悲伤了 简直太好听 |
[17:49] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, Stevie, | 没想到我会跟你说这些 Stevie |
[17:50] | but I gotta report you. | 但是我要举报你 |
[17:52] | Ow! | 痛死了 |
[17:54] | Did you just Donkey Kong punch me? | 你居然给了我一记金刚拳 |
[17:56] | There’s no room to regular punch you. | 地方太小 没法儿按常理出牌 |
[18:02] | Ooh, all right. It’s on. | 啊 决定了 揍死你 |
[18:04] | – Ahh! – What’s going on? | – 卧槽 – 怎么回事 |
[18:05] | – He did plant the drugs. – You trusted me. | – 毒品还真是他放的 – 你相信我了 |
[18:07] | Oww! | 卧槽 |
[18:09] | Son of a bitch! I hope there’s room in this fight for three. | 臭不要脸的 我真希望空间大点 能让三个人打架 |
[18:11] | There’s not. | 没那么大空间啦 |
[18:17] | You have a 2:30 meeting with small head big body. | 您两点半和小头大个子有个会 |
[18:20] | I forgot to take his name. | 忘了记下他的名字 |
[18:22] | D.A. Brayburn. Deputy Inspector Flynt, | 地方法院检察官Brayburn 副巡警Flynt |
[18:24] | do you mind if we have a meeting here in the office? | 你不介意在办公室里开个会吧 |
[18:26] | Actually, I do mind. | 其实 我介意 |
[18:27] | I’m not really in the mood for company. | 我现在没心情跟你们呆在一起 |
[18:29] | I just had a bad loss in an online poker game. | 刚刚在网上打牌输得一塌糊涂 |
[18:31] | Of course. Anything for our guests. | 当然可以 您是客人 悉听尊便 |
[18:34] | Get back here, you crap basket. | 给我滚过来 你个垃圾 |
[18:36] | You’re going down! | 你死定了 |
[18:37] | Help! He’s attacking me for no reason! | 救命 他莫名其妙就打我 |
[18:40] | Stevie Schillens, you have the right to remain… | Stevie Schillens 你有权保持 |
[18:43] | – A loser. – Noice. | – 人渣形象 – 说得好 |
[18:44] | But, now legally, I have to start over, Charles. | 但是法律上 我得重新说了 Charles |
[18:46] | Stevie Schill–Oh! | Stevie Schill 卧槽 |
[18:49] | Get off him. We just made up. | 起开 我们刚和好 |
[18:53] | Paul? I thought we had something. | Paul 我还以为我俩处得来 |
[18:56] | Get nine-eight. | 把九十八区的人叫过来 |
[18:58] | Hope your dog will help with neck pain. | 但愿你的狗还能帮你治脖子痛 |
[19:01] | Oh! She doesn’t help with any pain. | 她啥痛也治不了 |
[19:02] | I made it up. | 都是我胡诌的 |
[19:03] | Ha! I knew it! | 哈 我就知道 |
[19:05] | Hey, Ellen. I got your farm girl. | 嘿 Ellen 我拿了你的村姑 |
[19:08] | You wouldn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[19:10] | Bessy Bessy! | |
[19:12] | Terry got his computer back. | Terry把电脑抢回来了 |
[19:15] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[19:23] | Sarge, take off your shirt! | 警官 把衬衫脱了 |
[19:25] | It’s restricting your movement. | 穿着限制行动 |
[19:32] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底他妈怎么回事 |
[19:34] | Yeah. What are you guys doing? | 就是 你们干嘛呢 |
[19:37] | Brawling with other police officers? | 跟其他警察打架 |
[19:40] | What were you thinking? | 你们怎么想的 |
[19:41] | Sir, I had nothing to do with it. | 警长 不关我的事 |
[19:43] | I was arresting a dirty cop. | 我只是逮捕了一名肮脏不堪的警察 |
[19:46] | I heard you scream out “I love this!” | 我听到你大喊”爱死这个了” |
[19:48] | Yes. “This” Being justice. | 是的 “这个”指的是”正义” |
[19:52] | I love justice. | 爱死正义了 |
[19:53] | And to make matters worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[19:54] | our radiator was broken during your wild street-ball scrum. | 就在你们大闹警局的时候 暖气片坏了 |
[19:58] | So now we have no heat. | 没暖气供应了 |
[20:00] | Which means we’ll have to work in the freezing cold, | 也就是说 我们冻死也得干活 |
[20:02] | and our guests from the nine-eight | 九十八区的客人们 |
[20:03] | will have to relocate again. | 又得重新找地方 |
[20:06] | No smiles. No smiles. | 不许笑 不许笑 |
[20:08] | This is a sad day for our precinct. | 今天是我们警局的衰日 |
[20:10] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[20:13] | Captain. You know what’s kinda weird? | 警监 你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[20:16] | There was no one was fighting over by the radiator. | 当时并没有人在暖气片边上打架 |
[20:19] | You were the only person standing near it. | 只有您站在那儿 |
[20:24] | I suppose, in the hubbub, | 可能是在骚乱中 |
[20:26] | I may have tripped and busted a pipe. | 我不慎绊倒 摔破了管道 |
[20:34] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[20:35] | I knew you couldn’t stand having someone in your space. | 我就知道你不能忍受别人入侵你的领域 |
[20:38] | He used my letter opener to cut his tuna sandwich in half! | 他居然用我的开信刀切金枪鱼三明治 |
[20:41] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[20:43] | They were disrespectful and had to go. | 他们太不尊重人了 该趁早滚 |
[20:44] | And, yes, sometimes you have to come up with a creative solution. | 而且 有时候你是得想点有创意的办法 |
[20:48] | And sometimes just a bunch of dudes need to get into a room | 有时候只要一群人进来 |
[20:51] | and just– | 然后 |
[20:53] | “Take that! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!” | “吃我一拳 我打 我打 我打打打” |
[20:57] | That’s not the lesson here. | 这不是我想表达的 |
[21:00] | Okay, Captain. | 好的 警监 |
[21:02] | *Unbreak my heart say you’ll love me again* | *抚平我的心再说你爱我* |
[21:10] | You know what, I like this song. | 其实 我还蛮喜欢这首歌的 |
[21:13] | *Undo this hurt you caused* | *抹去这些你引起的痛苦* |
[21:15] | – Hey, you don’t get to sing. – Shut up. | – 不许你唱 – 闭嘴 |
[21:17] | – The nerve. – Unbelievable. | – 胆儿挺肥 – 难以置信 |
[21:20] | *Uncry these tears* | *擦干这些眼泪* |
[21:24] | *I cried so many nights* | *我哭泣了太多的夜晚* |