Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Peralta are you eating an Italian sub for breakfast? Peralta 你是在吃意式三明治当早餐吗
[00:04] I am. But Amy said I should eat more veges 对啊 只不过Amy说我应该多吃蔬菜
[00:06] so I got extra peperoncinos. 所以我多加了点辣椒
[00:08] Smart. 太机智了
[00:10] Uh, excuse me. 嘿 不好意思
[00:12] You need to watch yourself. 你能当心点吗
[00:13] I’m sorry… 真抱歉
[00:14] cop. 条子
[00:15] All right, 淡定
[00:16] let’s everybody just stay calm here. 大家保持淡定
[00:18] Or what? 不然呢
[00:18] Are you gonna arrest me for dancing? 你要因为跳舞逮捕我吗
[00:21] You call that dancing? 你叫那跳舞
[00:24] This is dancing. 这才是跳舞
[00:27] What is happening? 现在什么状况
[00:30] I’m defusing the situation. 我在缓和紧张局势
[00:35] Whoa… dancing captain. 哇 热舞中的警监
[00:36] Must capture image of a lifetime! 我得拍下这足以铭记一生的画面
[00:38] Oh, why is my phone always dead? 为什么我的手机老是死机
[00:40] I paid $13 for it. 我花了13美元买的它
[00:42] Don’t worry, Jakey. I got it. 别担心 Jakey 有我呢
[00:43] Okay. Oh! 哦
[00:44] Oh, my hands are covered in butter 做黄油搞得我手上
[00:46] from making butter. 全是黄油
[00:47] I’m on it! 拿到了
[00:48] Must record, must record! 一定要录下来 一定要啊
[00:50] Camera on. 相机准备好了
[00:51] All right. Here we go. 搞定 来吧
[00:52] Dancing over. 热舞结束
[00:53] Situation defused. 局势缓和
[00:55] No! 不
[01:18] Jakey Jakey!
[01:19] Hey! 嘿
[01:21] Are you guys wearing one scarf? 你们俩是围着一条围巾吗
[01:22] Yep, Charles forgot his this morning. 对啊 Charles今天早上忘记带他的了
[01:24] It’s actually quite romantic. 其实还蛮浪漫的
[01:26] I think he did it on purpose. 我觉得他肯定是故意的
[01:28] Uh, let’s just say, 这么说吧
[01:29] I definitely did it on purpose. 我就是故意的
[01:31] Now, twirl me, darling! 现在 让我旋转起来 宝贝
[01:32] You got it, sweet potato. 来了 小山芋
[01:33] Ah, I can’t get away from you. 我无法离开你
[01:34] All right, you guys are adorable. 好了 你们俩太恩爱了
[01:37] Tell me everything the doctor says 医生说你的子宫状况怎么样
[01:38] about your uterine climate. 全都告诉我
[01:40] Oh, and also that. 好吧 还有那个
[01:41] Genevieve and I have big news. 我和Genevieve有大事要宣布
[01:43] Is this something other people would keep private? 是那种别人会选择保密的事儿吗
[01:44] Big time! We’re trying to have a baby! 听好了 我们要开始造人计划了
[01:46] Oh, wow! 哇
[01:48] That is awesome. 太棒了
[01:50] But wait, Charles, I thought you were sterile. 但是等一下 Charles 我以为你不育了
[01:52] I distinctly remember you using the phrase– 我特别清楚地记得你的原话是
[01:54] Shooting dust. 油尽灯枯
[01:55] Yes, thank you for not making me say it. 没错 谢谢你没让我说出来
[01:56] Yeah, it’s true I lost the ability 我确实在那场事故之后
[01:58] to procreate after the accident. 不能再生儿育女了
[02:00] Drop your weapons! 放下武器
[02:07] Yeah, I still don’t know 其实我还是不明白
[02:08] why you dove in crotch first. 为什么你要冲上去先裤裆示人
[02:10] Thankfully, my ex-wife, Eleanor, 谢天谢地 我前妻Eleanor
[02:12] made me get a vasectomy a year before that. 在那之前一年让我做了输精管切除术
[02:14] As a precaution, I froze some sperm– 以防万一 我冷冻了一些精子
[02:16] a lot of sperm. 很多精子
[02:18] Guy going in after me was like, 在我后面进来的人像这样
[02:20] “Whoa, nice!” 哇 厉害
[02:21] Wow, he sounds like a gross dude. 他听起来很猥琐
[02:24] Yeah. Should we go into work? 是啊 我们是不是该去上班了
[02:26] Yes. Great. 没错
[02:28] Hey, so do you think maybe 嘿 你不觉得
[02:29] you’re rushing into the whole baby thing? 现在生孩子也许有点太急了吗
[02:32] I mean, you guys have only been dating three months. 我是说 你们才交往了三个月
[02:34] She’s the one, Jake. 她是我的真命天女 Jake
[02:35] I’m done with that playboy lifestyle– 我已经不想再过花花公子的生活了
[02:37] out till 11:00, drunk on sangria. 在外面待到11点 喝着汽酒
[02:39] I don’t want that anymore. 我不想要那样的生活了
[02:40] I just want to be a papa. 我只想当一个爸爸
[02:41] Okay, yeah, so, hey, this is awesome. 好吧 所以 这挺好的
[02:44] You’re gonna have a baby. 你就要有个娃了
[02:45] I know! 我知道
[02:46] And you’re gonna be its best friend. 而且你会成为他最好的朋友
[02:48] Ah, well, based on the age diff, 根据年龄差
[02:50] maybe more of a fun uncle/mentor. 大概更应该是一个有趣的叔叔兼导师
[02:52] Baby’s best friend. 宝宝最好的朋友
[02:55] All right, so… nonnegotiable. 好吧 没法协商了
[03:00] Here’s the deal, Steven. 情况这样的 Steven
[03:01] We already got you on shoplifting. 我们已经抓到你盗窃了
[03:02] Now let’s talk about the 200 cloned credit cards in your bag. 现在我们来讨论一下你包里200张复制的信用卡
[03:05] I’m not saying anything. 我什么都不会说
[03:06] Look, punk, there are two ways we can do this– 听着 小年轻 我们有两种方法处理这个
[03:08] the easy way or the hard way. 简单的 或者是麻烦的
[03:10] Tell him what the hard way is, boss. 告诉他麻烦的 老大
[03:11] Well, first, Steven, 首先 Steven
[03:14] we’re gonna fill out form 38E-J1, 我们要填38E-J1表格
[03:17] stating noncompliance. 说明你不配合
[03:18] We send it to the DA, 然后把表格送到检察官那里
[03:19] but do they process it right away? 但是他们会立刻处理它吗
[03:20] No, because they’re overwhelmed 不 因为他们忙不过来
[03:22] because Debra’s on maternity leave. 因为Debra休产假去了
[03:24] So your court date won’t be set for six or eight weeks, 所以你上庭的日期在6到8周内都无法确定
[03:27] and even then, you’re gonna have to block off the whole day, 甚至等到日期确定 你还要等一天
[03:29] because they don’t give you a specific time. 因为他们不会给你一个确切的时间
[03:32] No, no, it’s a window. 不会的 他们给的只是时间段
[03:35] Sir… 长官
[03:36] Can I talk to you for a second? 我能跟您讲两句吗
[03:38] I thought we were gonna to try to scare him. 我以为我们要吓吓他
[03:39] There’s nothing scarier than the realities of the municipal court system. 没有比市政法院系统的真实情况更可怕的了
[03:42] Now, come on; let’s get back in there 现在 来吧 让我们再回去
[03:44] and tell him about how bad the website is. 告诉他那个网站多糟糕
[03:46] Look, I’ll talk. 好吧 我会交代的
[03:48] Of course you will. 你当然会
[03:50] But I’ll only talk to her. 但是我只向她交代
[03:52] You want to talk to Gina? 你想向Gina交代
[03:55] Yeah, hi. Do you sell purple pants? 喂 你们卖紫色裤子吗
[03:58] All right, well, good day, then. 好吧 那就谢谢了
[04:02] It’s not the turnout I was hoping for. 这不是我想要的结果
[04:04] Maybe I should’ve offered free strudel; 也许我应该提供点免费点心
[04:06] then at least Scully would’ve come. 那样至少Scully会来了
[04:08] There’s free strudel? 免费点心在哪儿
[04:09] Where the hell did you come from? 你到底从哪儿冒出来的
[04:11] I don’t get it. 我不太懂
[04:12] I am shocked that more people 我觉得很震惊 竟然那么多人
[04:14] wouldn’t want the tutelage of our precinct’s– 不想要来自于我们片区
[04:16] nay, our city’s most esteemed sergeant. 乃至我们市最受人尊敬的警长的教导
[04:18] What do you want, Santiago? 你想要什么 Santiago
[04:20] To learn the majestic art of self-defense 学习宏伟壮丽的自卫术
[04:22] from our city’s-nay, our country’s– 师从我们市乃至我国
[04:24] Come on, man, out with it! 拜托 快点说
[04:26] I want to start class. 我要上课了
[04:27] Okay, I’m applying for a mentorship program 好吧 其实我在申请一个
[04:29] for up-and-coming detectives. 针对上进警探的辅导项目
[04:30] It’s called “Star Achieving Mentors,Star Achieving Mentees,” 叫”星级导师 星级弟子”
[04:33] Or SAM-SAM for short. 简称”星师星弟”
[04:35] Would you write me a recommendation? 你能帮我写封推荐信吗
[04:37] Of course I will. 当然
[04:37] You’d be great. 你会很棒的
[04:39] Thank you, Sarge. 谢谢你 警长
[04:40] All right, everyone. 好了 大家
[04:41] Pay attention. 注意
[04:42] Santiago, I’m gonna come at you, Santiago 我要来攻击你了
[04:45] and you’re gonna take me down. 你得制服我
[04:47] You better impress me if you want 如果你想让我写篇好推荐信的话
[04:48] that recommendation to be good. 你现在最好让我惊艳一下
[04:50] I’m gonna try, Sarge. 我会尽力而为的 警长
[04:51] All right, here we go. 好的 来吧
[04:54] – Oh, no, no! – My nose! – 哦 不 – 我的鼻子
[04:55] My nose! You broke my nose! 我的鼻子 你打断了我的鼻子
[04:57] Oh, there’s so much blood! 流了好多血
[04:59] I’m so sorry! 非常抱歉
[05:00] Get me a towel! 拿块毛巾来
[05:01] Okay, all right. 好的 好的
[05:02] And that’s what you get 这就是你骗人
[05:03] for lying about free strudel. 说有免费点心的后果
[05:04] Karma’s a bitch. 你逃不过报应
[05:05] Get out of here, Scully! 滚开 Scully
[05:09] Case closed, justice served. 真相大白 正义伸张
[05:11] Peralta amazing-oh, God. Peralta最棒 哦天哪
[05:14] Oh, no, no… 不 不
[05:19] Charles Charles Charles, Charles!
[05:20] Your ex-wife is here. 你前妻来了
[05:22] Eleanor Eleanor?
[05:23] The destroyer of worlds? 那个世界毁灭者
[05:25] – Why? – Maybe it’s nothing bad. – 她为什么会来 – 可能没什么坏事儿
[05:26] Maybe some of your mail got sent to her house. 可能只是你的信寄到她家去了
[05:28] Oh, God, I hope not. 哦 天哪 我希望不是
[05:30] If that happened, she would be livid. 如果是那样的话她会火冒三丈的
[05:31] Oh, well, just don’t assume the worst. 哦 那我们别假设是最坏情况
[05:34] That’s all I’m saying. 我就随便一说
[05:34] Then why did you bring up the mail thing? 那你干嘛要提信那档子事儿
[05:36] I don’t… 我不
[05:38] Hello, Chunk. 你好 胖墩儿
[05:39] Heard you want your sperm. 听说你要你的精子
[05:41] You gonna have to go through me. 你得通过我这关
[05:42] Oh, no, this is way worse than the mail thing. 哦 不 这比信糟糕多了
[05:44] What mail thing? 什么信
[05:45] Nothing. There’s no mail thing. 没事 没什么信
[05:47] There’s no mail thing. But it’s my sperm. 没什么信 但是那是我的精子
[05:48] How did you even find out I wanted it? 你怎么发现我想要它的
[05:50] Because the account’s under my name. 因为账户是在我名下
[05:52] Storage facility called me saying 贮存机构打电话给我
[05:53] that you were looking to make a withdrawal. 说你想取出精子
[05:55] So I went ahead and withdrew it for you. 所以我先去帮你把它取出来了
[05:57] I have all of your sperm. 我手上有你所有的精子
[06:00] But you don’t even care about it, Eleanor. 但是你又不在乎它 Eleanor
[06:01] I mean, remember? 我是说 你记得吗
[06:03] “Oh, hey, Charles, 嘿 Charles
[06:04] “I’ll never have a baby with you 我永远不会和你生孩子的
[06:06] “Because I don’t love you, 因为我不爱你
[06:07] and a child’s not gonna fix that!” 孩子也没办法补救
[06:09] Oof, when he started doing the silly voice, 他刚开始用那个愚蠢的声音说话的时候
[06:11] I thought it was gonna be more fun, but…wasn’t. 我还以为会很好笑 但是 不好笑
[06:13] Well, I do not want your DNA. 我不想要你的DNA
[06:15] I want something else. 我想要点别的
[06:16] I hit some dumbass with my car. 我开车撞了一个蠢货
[06:17] Now he’s suing me. 他现在在告我
[06:19] What I want is for you to use your badge 我想让你用你的警徽
[06:21] and your gun to intimidate him into dropping the case. 和枪吓吓他 让他放弃起诉
[06:24] Wow. That is so very illegal. 哇 那可是违法行为
[06:26] He’s not doing that. 他不会干的
[06:28] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[06:29] You have 48 hours to do so, 给你48小时 最好照我说的做
[06:31] or I’m gonna take your sperm, 不然我就拿走你的精子
[06:33] and I’m gonna dump it into the East River. 把它全部倒进东河里
[06:35] Please don’t do that. 拜托不要这么做
[06:36] And there will never be 这样以后再也
[06:38] the possibility of a little pie-faced Charles Boyle, Jr. 不可能有一个长着呆圆脸的小Charles Boyle了
[06:44] Proud of it; it’s me. 我很自豪 我就长这样
[06:47] She can’t do that. 她不能这么做
[06:48] Can she do that? 她能这么做吗
[06:49] Stay calm. 冷静
[06:50] We’re gonna talk to a lawyer 我们咨询下律师
[06:51] and get a professional opinion. 获得一点专业意见
[06:53] Damn. 该死
[06:54] I can’t believe you signed this contract. 我不敢相信你真的签了这个条约
[06:56] The sperm is her legal possession. 那些精子是她的合法财产
[06:58] It also says that, she-and I quote– 这上面还写了 我引用下
[07:00] “Owns your dignity.” “她拥有你的尊严”
[07:02] You initialed right next to that. 你就在这儿旁边签名了
[07:03] Oh, no, Jake, this is a total disaster! 哦不 Jake 这简直是灾难啊
[07:06] I’ll never be happy in my life. 我这辈子都没法开心生活了
[07:09] Why are you smiling? 为什么你还在笑
[07:10] Because this is exactly what we’ve trained for. 因为我们刚好被训练过怎么应对这种情况
[07:12] It’s a hostage situation, 这是一个人质被挟持的情况
[07:14] and we’re gonna bring your boys home. 我们会将你的”孩子们”解救出来的
[07:16] All right, charles, I know that you’re freaking out 好的 Charles 我知道你现在已经吓坏了
[07:19] and you think you’re never gonna be a father, 你可能觉得你永远当不成爸爸了
[07:20] but don’t worry; there’s no way 但是别担心
[07:22] I’m gonna let Eleanor do anything to your precious… 我不会让Eleanor伤害到你的
[07:24] – Boyle oil? – Ugh, all right, I’m out. – Boyle精华 – 呕 够了 我退出
[07:25] She can do what she wants. 她想干啥就干啥吧
[07:26] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不
[07:27] We’ll just call them hostages. 我们就叫它们人质吧
[07:29] All right, fine, 这还差不多
[07:30] let’s get to work. 那就让我们行动起来吧
[07:31] Here’s what we know about Eleanor. 这些是我们对Eleanor的了解
[07:33] Oh, my wedding day. 哦 我的婚礼
[07:34] I should’ve known it was a mistake 我当初就应该知道这是个错误
[07:35] when she said, “I suppose,” Instead of, “I do.” 她没有说”我愿意” 而是说了”大概吧”
[07:37] Yowch, all right. 好了
[07:38] Hostage taker: Eleanor Horstweil. 劫匪 Eleanor Horstweil
[07:40] Age 42. Occupation: bank manager. 年龄 42岁 职业 银行经理
[07:42] No priors. Clean bill of health. 没有犯罪前科 没有任何疾病
[07:44] Current husband: Hercules Thikalonos. 现任丈夫 Hercules Thikalonos
[07:46] Don’t bring him into it. 别把他给卷进来
[07:47] We’re actually quite close. 我们俩关系还挺好的
[07:48] Noted. You divorced in 2010. 明白 你们在2010年离婚
[07:49] She got the house, both cars, 她拿到了房子 两部车子
[07:51] and 85% of your salary going forward. 还有你从今往后的85%的工资
[07:53] That’s a typo, right? 这是打错了吧 对吗
[07:55] – It is not. – How did she get so much? – 没打错 – 她咋拿到那么多的
[07:57] My lawyer was Hercules. 我的律师就是Hercules
[07:58] That’s how they met. 他们俩就是这样认识的
[07:58] That seems real unethical. 这听上去也太不道德了
[08:00] Again, lay off Hercules. 再说一遍 别把Hercules牵扯进来
[08:01] He’s quite a decent man. 他还是挺好的一个人
[08:02] All right, look, we need some sort of bargaining chip. 好吧 听着 我们需要一些筹码
[08:04] Is there anything you got 你在离婚的时候
[08:06] in the divorce that she wanted? 就没分到什么她特别想要的东西吗
[08:07] Yes–Abigail. 有的 Abigail
[08:08] I’m gonna just assume 我就假定
[08:09] Abigail’s something super weird. Abigail是个非常奇诡的东西好了
[08:11] Nope. She was our hairdresser. 不 她是我们的发型师
[08:12] Ah, okay. 啊 好吧
[08:13] It was awkward for her 如果继续再帮我们两个做头发
[08:14] to see both of us, 她会很尴尬
[08:15] so she made us choose. 所以她让我们做出了选择
[08:16] I mean, I couldn’t get rid of her. 我怎么能离开她呢
[08:17] She’s the only stylist in New York that can do this. 她是纽约唯一能做出这发型的造型师啊
[08:20] Right, and do you think Eleanor still wants Abigail? 好吧 那你觉得Eleanor还想要回Abigail吗
[08:23] I mean, you saw her hair today. 你也看到她今天的发型了吧
[08:26] It’s all volume, no sheen. 全都卷起来了 一点光泽也没有
[08:28] Okay, maybe we can use this. 好吧 或许我们能用到这个
[08:29] Time to put on our negotiation faces. 我们该调整成谈判模式了
[08:31] Not too intimidating but always in control. 不是特别吓人但总是控制着全局
[08:34] How’s this? 这个怎么样
[08:37] Oh, as if you don’t know it’s perfect. 好像你不知道这简直完美一样
[08:41] Hey, Sergeant. 嘿 警长
[08:41] How are you? 你还好吗
[08:43] Well, my baby cries 我孩子现在一看到我的脸
[08:44] at the sight of my face now, so that’s great. 就会被吓哭 这简直太棒了
[08:46] I mean, she’s a baby; 不是我说啊 她还是个孩子呢
[08:48] she could be crying at anything. 她可能会被任何东西弄哭的
[08:50] Nope, she pointed right at my nose 不 她就是指着我的鼻子哭的
[08:52] and then threw up. 然后还吐了
[08:53] What do you want, Santiago? 你想要干嘛 Santiago
[08:55] I was just wondering if you finished 我只是想问问您有没有
[08:56] writing that recommendation letter. 把那封推荐信写好
[08:58] It’s due pretty soon. 马上就要截止了
[09:00] I’m working on it. 我正在写呢
[09:01] It’s taking a little while 可能时间会长一点
[09:01] because it’s hard to concentrate, 因为我现在疼得要死
[09:03] what with all the agony. 并不能集中精力
[09:04] Okay, well, thank you for still doing it. 好吧 您还是愿意写 我很感激
[09:08] If it helps, I brought you some soothing ginger tea. 我还给您带了些放松身心的姜茶 不知道能不能帮到您
[09:11] Will it repair the place where my nose came off my skull? 它能把我鼻子和我的头骨错位的地方修好吗
[09:14] I don’t know, 我不知道
[09:15] but it’s supposed to have healing vapors. 但是据说它的蒸气很治愈呢
[09:17] So try inhaling it? 所以可以试着吸吸看
[09:19] Oh, thank you. 好吧 谢谢
[09:24] It burns! 疼死我了
[09:25] Oh! The vapors burn! 啊 这蒸气太刺激了
[09:26] I’m sorry! I’ll take it back! – 太对不起了 我马上就把它拿走
[09:28] Oh, God, I’m sorry! I’ll get some cold water! 哦 天哪 我太抱歉了 我来弄点冷水
[09:30] No, no, don’t. 不 停下
[09:33] I am petrified of you! 我已经怕了你了
[09:36] All right, remember, 好的 记住了
[09:37] this is a negotiation. 这是一次谈判
[09:38] We can’t let her know how badly you want this. 我们不能让她知道你的渴望程度之高
[09:40] Jake, what if she destroys the sperm? Jake 如果她把精子销毁了怎么办
[09:41] She’s not gonna do that, Charles, 她不会这样做的 Charles
[09:43] because then she’d have no leverage. 这样的话她就没有谈判资本了
[09:45] All right, you know this; they never shoot the hostage. 你知道的 他们从来不会对人质开枪的
[09:47] Hey! 嘿
[09:49] Did you threaten that 90-year-old man for me yet? 你有替我威胁那个90岁的老头吗
[09:51] What? The guy you hit was 90? 啥 你撞的那个人都90了
[09:53] Yeah, and you would know that if you had talked to him, 是啊 如果你们和他谈过了就会知道了
[09:55] which obviously you did not, so good-bye! 所以很明显你们还没有 那就再见吧
[09:58] No, no, wait, wait, look. 不 停下 听我说
[09:59] We can’t help you out until we know that 我们不能帮你 除非我们确认
[10:00] you actually have the samples. 你真的拥有那些样本
[10:03] We need proof of life. 我们需要”活生生”的证据
[10:04] I’d be happy to dump 我很乐意将其中一瓶
[10:05] one of the containers out of the window. 从窗户里扔下来
[10:07] No, no, no, don’t do that, please! 不不不 别这样做 我求你了
[10:08] Don’t dumb my sperm on us! 别把我的精子扔在我们头上
[10:10] Hello, ma’am. 夫人您好
[10:11] Top of the morning to you. 真是一个美好的早晨啊
[10:13] All right, look, if you let us upstairs… 听着 如果你能让我们上楼去
[10:16] We’ll give you Abigail. 我们就把Abigail让给你
[10:19] I’ll buzz you in. 我会给你们按铃开门的
[10:22] And that is how it’s done. 这就是你怎样搞定一次谈判的
[10:23] Like taking candy from a baby. 就像从孩子手里抢糖一样轻松
[10:25] Why would you bring up babies right now? 为什么你要提到孩子
[10:27] – It’s a saying. – Who would do that? – 只是俗语罢了 – 谁会干出这样的事啊
[10:30] The question is, why would someone 问题是为什么会有人
[10:31] want to talk to Gina? 想和Gina谈话
[10:33] That’s very rude. 这太没礼貌了
[10:33] It’s obvious why the guy wants to talk 他想找一个像她一样的平民来进行审问
[10:35] to a civilian like her; he’s stalling. 目的很明显啊 他在拖时间
[10:36] That’s also rude. 这也很没礼貌啊
[10:37] Maybe he wants to talk to a normal person 说不定他只是想和一个正常的人类谈话
[10:39] instead of two rude cops. 而不是两个气势汹汹的警察
[10:41] Well, whatever his reason, 管他是什么想法呢
[10:42] we have no other choice. 我们也没有别的选择了
[10:43] Gina, take his statement. Gina 你来进行审问吧
[10:44] Yes, thank you! 太好啦 谢谢
[10:46] I’m gonna get this guy to admit 我会让这货认下
[10:47] to crimes he hasn’t even committed. 他甚至没有犯过的罪的
[10:48] No, that would be a huge problem. 不要 那样问题就严重了
[10:50] Copy that. 收到
[10:52] We’ll get you a file on him so you can study up. 我们会给你一份他的资料让你先钻研一下
[10:53] That won’t be necessary. 不需要这样了
[10:54] I’m gonna go with my gut. 我就跟着直觉走就行了
[10:55] He asked for Gina. 他说了他想要Gina
[10:57] Let’s give the people what they want. 我们应该让他得到他想要的
[11:03] Steven, Steven, Steven… Steven Steven Steven啊
[11:06] You mind if I take a seat? 你介意我坐下来吗
[11:07] Go for it. 坐吧
[11:10] Oh, boy. 哦 天哪
[11:11] Look, I’m not a cop. 听着 我不是一个警察
[11:12] I don’t really like cops. 而且事实上我不怎么喜欢警察
[11:14] Honestly, I think crime’s kind of cool. 说真的 我觉得犯罪还有点小酷呢
[11:17] – Okay? – Yeah, you get it. – 好吧 – 好的 你领会到我的意思了
[11:20] Are we still holding out hope that this might work? 我们还期盼着这可能行得通吗
[11:21] I am. Let’s give her a shot. 我是啊 给她一个机会试试
[11:23] I feel like you and me are really bonding. 我感觉我们两个真的是相通的
[11:26] I’m ready to give you immunity. 我都想豁免你了
[11:27] No, you’re not. That’s not happening! 不 你不能那样做
[11:29] Gina, come out of there. Gina你给我出来
[11:30] Negative. 不行
[11:31] The guy wanted to talk 这人想要
[11:32] to a real person, not a cop. 和一个真人交流 而不是一个警察
[11:34] That’s why he asked for me. 这就是他为什么想要我的原因
[11:35] Actually, I asked for you 事实上 我想让你来审问
[11:37] because we went to high school together. 是因为我们曾经在一所高中上学
[11:39] – What? – Steven Henderson. – 啥 – Steven Henderson
[11:40] We had a bunch of classes together. 我们一起上过好多课
[11:42] Steven Henderson-we made out once on the bus. Steven Henderson 我们还有一次在公交车上亲热来着
[11:45] I mean-do you not remember me? 你竟然都不记得我了吗
[11:48] Uh… 呃
[11:53] Eleanor Eleanor.
[11:54] Jake Jake.
[11:55] Charles Charles.
[11:56] Okay, you just said your own name, bud. 你刚刚说的是你自己的名字 伙计
[11:57] It was the only one left. 只剩这个了啊
[11:59] Okay, so we have given you Abigail. 好吧 听着 我们把Abigail让给了你
[12:02] Now it’s time for you 现在该是兑现
[12:03] to make good on your side of the deal, 你那部分交易的时候了
[12:05] and–I can’t believe I’m saying this– 我不敢相信我要说这个
[12:07] show us Charles’ sperm. 给我们看看Charles的精子
[12:09] It’s my sperm. 是我的精子
[12:11] It’s in the freezer. 在冷柜里
[12:12] I’ll be right back. 我马上就回来
[12:14] Are you sure you know what you’re doing? 你确定你知道你在做什么吗
[12:15] Abigail was our only bargaining chip. Abigail是我们唯一的筹码
[12:17] Don’t worry. I have a plan. 别担心 我有一个计划的
[12:18] As soon as she comes back in here, 她一回来
[12:20] I’m gonna grab that cup right out of her hands 我就把那个杯子从她手里抢过来
[12:21] and run like hell. 然后拼命地逃走
[12:22] You think that’ll work? 你觉得这行得通吗
[12:23] I don’t just think it will. 我不仅仅是觉得
[12:24] I know it might. 我确认这可能行得通
[12:26] Here it is–cold and sad. 就在这儿了 又冷又可悲
[12:28] Just like you. 就像你一样
[12:29] How do I know that that’s really Charles’? 我怎么知道这真的是Charles的
[12:31] I’m gonna have to read the label up close. 我得靠近点看看瓶子上的标签
[12:34] If I could just take a look– 如果我能看一眼
[12:35] Go, Boyle! 冲啊 Boyle
[12:38] You really think I’m that stupid? 你们真的觉得我那么傻吗
[12:41] It’s called a dummy cup, dummies. 那不是真杯子 笨蛋们
[12:44] Damn it. She’s right; it’s empty. 该死的 她说得没错 这是空的
[12:46] Oh… I’m actually kind of relieved. 其实我还挺庆幸的
[12:48] I did not want to see that. 我可不想看见那些东西
[12:49] You two are messing with the wrong woman. 你们两个惹错人了
[12:51] And now you’re gonna pay for it. 现在你们要付出代价了
[12:53] Wait, wait! Eleanor, Eleanor! 等等 Eleanor Eleanor
[12:56] There are two real containers. 有两个货真价实的瓶子
[12:57] One is in a safe location, 一个在安全的地方
[12:59] and this is the other one. 这是另一个
[13:02] Or rather, 或者说
[13:03] it was the other one. 这曾经是另一个
[13:06] No! 不
[13:10] She shot a hostage. 她撕票了
[13:13] Charles, what are you doing? Charles 你要干什么
[13:15] I’m sorry, 很抱歉 Jake
[13:16] but I don’t have a choice, Jake. 但是我别无选择了
[13:18] I’m gonna go bully an old priest 我要去欺负一个老神父了
[13:19] so I can get my sperms back. 这样我才能把我的精子拿回来
[13:21] He’s a priest? 他是个神父
[13:22] Yeah, I looked him up. 是啊 我查了一下
[13:24] He’s a priest, 他是一个神父
[13:24] a 90-year-old priest. 一个90岁的神父
[13:26] But don’t worry. I’m not gonna hurt him. 别担心 我不会伤害他的
[13:28] I’m just gonna casually yawn… 我只会随意地打一个哈欠
[13:31] Thereby exposing my gun and badge. 顺便露出我的枪和警徽
[13:34] Listen, you can’t do this, Charles; it’s illegal. 听着Charles 你不能这样做 这是违法的
[13:36] I have to. 我没别的选择了
[13:37] You saw what Eleanor did 你也看到Eleanor对我
[13:38] to millions of my babies. 成千上万个宝宝都做了什么
[13:39] I heard them scream! 我都听到他们尖叫了
[13:40] That was you. 是你在叫吧
[13:41] I am them, and they are me. 我们是一体的
[13:44] You could go to prison, okay? 你可能会进监狱的 好吗
[13:47] You’re right. You’re right. 你说得对 你说得对
[13:49] What am I thinking? 我乱想什么呢
[13:50] Thank you for looking out for me… 谢谢你为我着想
[13:52] – Yeah. – Friend. – 没什么 – 朋友
[13:55] No! What– 不 你怎么
[13:56] oh, Charles, what are you doing? Charles 你这是干什么
[13:58] No, no, no, no, no! 别别别别别
[13:59] Not the keys, no! 别扔钥匙 不
[14:00] Oh, I should’ve known. 噢 我早该想到这一手
[14:02] You’re a hugger, not a shaker. 你一般都是拥抱 不会握手的
[14:03] It was the most painful thing I’ve ever done, 这是我做过最痛苦的事了
[14:05] and I’ve taken three of my grandparents off life support. 要知道我给我的三个祖父母拔过管儿呢
[14:08] How are you always in charge of that? 怎么总是你管这些事儿啊
[14:10] Wait, Charles, do not get in that car! 等等 Charles 你敢上车试试
[14:12] He’s getting in the car already. 他已经上车了
[14:13] Don’t you drive away! 你开车试试
[14:14] He’s driving away. 他开走了
[14:16] Charles Charles!
[14:20] I just got an email from SAM-SAM. 我刚收到”星师星弟”项目发来的邮件
[14:22] Rejected? 被拒绝了
[14:23] I’ve never been rejected from anything. 我从来没有被拒绝过
[14:25] Me neither. 我也是
[14:26] Oops, did you say rejected or ejected? 噢 你说的是拒绝还是弹出
[14:29] I’ve been rejected a lot. 我可是被拒绝过很多次
[14:30] I don’t understand. 我就不明白了
[14:31] My application was so good. 我的申请写得那么好
[14:33] You know what? I’ve also been ejected. 给你说 我也被弹射过
[14:36] Flume ride, Topeka, Kansas. 堪萨斯州托皮卡市的激流勇进
[14:38] How did this happen? 怎么会这样
[14:39] Just forgot to put on the belt. 我只是忘了系安全带
[14:41] Jeffords. 一定是Jeffords
[14:42] Good talk, Ames. 聊天愉快 Ames
[14:48] You wrote me a bad recommendation. 你在推荐信里说我坏话了
[14:50] How could you? 你怎么能这样呢
[14:51] – Excuse me? – It’s the only explanation! – 你说什么 – 这是唯一的解释了
[14:53] You’re mad that I broke your face 你气我打伤你的脸
[14:54] and I burned your whole body. 还烫伤了你全身了
[14:56] Well, grow up! 成熟点好么
[14:58] Grow up? 你叫我成熟点
[15:00] I have a Roth IRA! 我可是有个人退休账户的人
[15:02] I eat wheat toast! 我吃全麦吐司
[15:04] You grow up! 你才要成熟一点
[15:06] You know what? 你知道吗
[15:06] Here’s the letter that I sent. 给你看看我发的推荐信
[15:09] “Amy Santiago is one of the finest detectives “Amy Santiago是我的片区
[15:11] in my precinct-nay, the entire NYPD.” 乃至整个纽约警署最好的警探之一”
[15:15] Yeah, I even used the word “Nay.” 看 我还用了”乃至”
[15:17] The idea that you would question my integrity is so– 你质疑我公正的的想法真是太
[15:23] Uh-oh, I got to sneeze. 完了 我要打喷嚏了
[15:26] This is gonna hurt! 会很疼的
[15:27] Oh, oh, God. 噢 天哪
[15:32] Oh, Hitchcock, thank God! 嘿 Hitchcock 谢天谢地
[15:33] Handcuffed yourself to a car? 把你自己铐在车上了
[15:35] Been there. 我也干过这事儿
[15:36] What? No, Charles did this. 什么 不是 是Charles干的
[15:38] Here, quick, hand me those keys. 来 赶快把钥匙给我
[15:41] Here we go. 这就对了
[15:42] What will you give me for them? 你怎么报答我
[15:43] Seriously? What do you want? 认真的吗 你说想要什么吧
[15:45] A dollar for a soda; 给我一块钱买汽水
[15:46] mine are all wet. 我的钱都湿了
[15:47] Yes, obviously, I’ll give you that! 好 我答应你
[15:49] Bam! 哈
[15:50] A soda only costs 75 cents, you fool. 汽水只要七毛五 傻瓜
[15:53] See you later, sucker! 待会儿见 傻瓜
[15:55] Didn’t even give him the dollar. 我根本不会给他那一块钱的
[15:58] I know it seems like I blew it, 我知道看起来像是我搞砸了
[15:59] but you got to give me another crack at him. 但是你得再给我一次机会去搞定他
[16:01] Now that I’m aware of our fascinating past, 现在我知道我们美妙的过去了
[16:04] I have all the ammo that I need. 我已经准备好说辞了
[16:05] Perhaps you would’ve had that ammo 你如果读了Diaz给你的文件
[16:07] if you had read the file Diaz offered you. 也许早就知道该说什么了
[16:09] No doubt. No doubt. Gina culpa. 说得对 说得对 我的疏忽
[16:11] Okay, you get one more chance. 好了 你还有一次机会
[16:14] I will not let you down. 我不会让你们失望的
[16:16] Steven, Steven, Steven, I have one question. Steven Steven Steven 我有一个问题要问
[16:21] Who on the basketball team was into me? 当时篮球队里有谁看上我了
[16:22] I want names. 给我说名字
[16:24] What? 什么
[16:25] We don’t have time to play games, Steven. 我们没时间陪你玩儿 Steven
[16:27] That’s it. I’m pulling her. 到此为止了 我要把她拽出来
[16:28] No, no, let her keep going. 先别 让她继续
[16:30] Question two… 第二个问题
[16:31] Who on the lacrosse team is into me, 长曲棍球队里又有谁看上我了
[16:34] and which one them aged the best? 他们里面哪个出落得最好
[16:40] In 4,000 feet, stay straight. 前方1.2公里保持直行
[16:43] You interrupted the song for that? 就为了这个打断这首歌
[16:48] Hello. 你好
[16:49] Father, I understand 神父 我了解到
[16:52] you were recently involved 你最近和Eleanor Horstweil
[16:53] in an automobile accident 发生了一次
[16:54] with an Eleanor Horstweil. 机动车意外交通事故
[16:56] Oh, yes, uh, she came up onto the sidewalk 哦 是的 她开上了人行道
[17:00] and fractured my hip. 把我的臀部撞骨折了
[17:02] You were a pedestrian? 你当时是步行
[17:04] Are you technically a pedestrian 坐在长椅上
[17:07] if you’re sitting on a bench? 也算步行吗
[17:09] Sitting on a bench… 坐在长椅上
[17:10] Well, okay, I don’t want to tell you 好吧 我不是来告诉你要
[17:12] to drop your suit against her, 撤销对她的起诉
[17:14] but I sure am getting sleepy. 但是我有一点困了
[17:19] Excuse me? 你说什么
[17:22] Yawns a-coming. 我要打哈欠了
[17:26] I got you. 放倒你了
[17:28] Hi there. I’m Jake. 你好 我是Jake
[17:29] This is my best friend, Charles. 这是我最好的朋友Charles
[17:30] He’s trying to have a baby. You get it. 他想要个孩子 就当你明白了
[17:32] Now, come here, you. 来吧 走了
[17:38] Charles, I know you’re mad, Charles我知道你很生气
[17:40] but you have to talk to me. 但是你还是得和我说话
[17:41] It’s funny how getting tased in the back 有意思的是 背部被电击
[17:43] can break your heart 会伤了人的心
[17:44] and also really hurt your back. 同时后背也疼得要死
[17:46] I’m sorry. 对不起
[17:47] I really wanted to be a papa, 我真的很想当一个父亲
[17:49] and you ruined it. 但是你毁了这个机会
[17:50] You pop-blocked me. 我临门一脚即将当爹时被你拦截了
[17:51] I know, but I couldn’t let you break the law. 我知道 但是我不能让你犯法
[17:53] And I won’t let Eleanor turn you into a bad person. 我也不会让Eleanor把你变成坏人
[17:56] What other choice do I have? 我还有别的选择吗
[17:57] There’s always a choice, Charles 办法总会有的Charles
[18:00] And by the way, DNA is not the only thing 而且 不是只有DNA
[18:03] that makes somebody into a father. 才能让人成为一个父亲
[18:04] I mean, not that it’s any of my business, 我知道这不是我的事儿
[18:06] but I have biological father, and he’s a nightmare. 但是我的生父就像个噩梦
[18:09] He never played catch with me. 他从来不和我玩接球
[18:10] He never taught me how to ride a bike. 他从没有教过我骑车
[18:12] I had to learn how to shave from watching “Home Alone.” 我得从<小鬼当家>里学怎么刮胡子
[18:14] Makes sense; it’s like “Die Hard” For kids. 有道理 这就像儿童版的<虎胆龙威>
[18:15] Plus, is this how you really want it to go? 而且 你真的想让事情这么发展吗
[18:18] Eleanor controlling your life, 让Eleanor掌控你的生活
[18:19] ruining your career? 毁了你的前途
[18:21] So what do I do? 那我该怎么办
[18:22] Honestly, I don’t know. 说实话 我也不知道
[18:24] But I do know that you’re gonna be a great dad 但是我可以确定你会成为一个好父亲的
[18:26] with or without your– 不管有没有你的
[18:27] – Boyle oil. – Nope, not gonna say it. – Boyle精华 – 不 我是不会说出这个词的
[18:30] But you will. 但你肯定会当上父亲的
[18:31] There’s still time left on Eleanor’s deadline. 离Eleanor说的期限还有时间
[18:34] I’m gonna unlock this door. 我要开门了
[18:35] You do what you got to do. 想做什么就做吧
[18:42] That seems like a bad sign. 那看起来像是不好的兆头
[18:44] Hey, Santiago, 嘿 Santiago
[18:45] you know why you didn’t get into SAM-SAM? 你知道为什么你没进星师星弟吗
[18:47] Probably because I used 也许是因为我的自荐信
[18:48] a modern format on my cover letter 用了现代板式
[18:50] that put my email above my home address. 邮箱地址排版在家庭住址上面
[18:52] Why take such a risk? 干嘛要冒这个风险呢
[18:54] No, I sent the recommendation letter 不 是我把推荐信
[18:56] to the wrong place. 送错了地方
[18:58] I thought you were applying 我以为你是申请导师
[18:59] to be a mentor, not a mentee. 而不是学员
[19:00] You thought I wanted to be a SAM, not a SAM? 你认为我想当星师 而不是星弟
[19:03] Are you insane? 你疯了吗
[19:04] Well, you should be a SAM. 可是你应该成为一个星师
[19:05] No, I should be a SAM. 不 我应该是星弟
[19:07] We got to start saying something other than SAM 我们别用简称了
[19:09] because we are barreling toward a misunderstanding. 一会儿就弄糊涂了
[19:11] Amy, you are ready to be teaching others. Amy 你已经可以辅导别人了
[19:14] I made a call; 我打了个电话
[19:16] you’re going to be a mentor. 你可以去当导师了
[19:17] Oh, my God… 哦 天哪
[19:19] Sergeant, I’m so sorry 警长 我对我质疑你公正的行为
[19:21] for ever questioning your integrity. 表示抱歉
[19:22] Thank you so much– 真是太感谢了
[19:23] No, no, no, stand back. 别过来 往后站一点
[19:25] Look, I’m still very scared of you. 我还怕着你呢
[19:28] Good news. I got Steven to talk. 好消息 我让Steven招了
[19:30] Diaz, fantastic. How did you do it? Diaz 太棒了 你怎么做到的
[19:31] Did you finally show him the municipal court website 你是不是最终还是让他看了市政法院的网站
[19:34] and the pulldown menus you can’t click on? 还有那个不能点击的下拉菜单
[19:36] No, I found something we bonded over. 不 我找到了我们的共同点
[19:38] She didn’t even know who I was. 她都不知道我是谁
[19:40] And we were good friends. 我们曾经非常要好
[19:42] On more than one occasion, she’s called me Gina. 她叫我Gina不止一次了
[19:44] That’s her own name. 那可是她自己的名字
[19:46] No, she didn’t. 不会吧这都可以
[19:47] We complained about Gina for an hour, 我们吐槽了Gina一个小时
[19:49] and then he opened up-gave me the name 然后他敞开心扉
[19:50] of the guy he works for. 给我说了他是为谁做事的
[19:52] I have never been so insulted in my entire life. 我一辈子都没被这样侮辱过
[19:56] I’m not gonna work cases for you guys anymore. 我不会再为你们办案子了
[19:58] We were never going to ask you to. 我们也不会让你办的
[20:02] You just lost your best detective. 你刚失去了你最好的警探
[20:09] Charles, thank God. What happened? Charles 谢天谢地 发生什么了
[20:11] – I did it. – Did what? – 我做到了 – 做到什么了
[20:12] I’m freaking out over here; 我在这儿担惊受怕
[20:13] you stormed off. 你刚刚急匆匆的走了
[20:14] Yeah, because I was inspired by you. 是啊 因为我被你鼓舞了
[20:16] I ran all the way to Eleanor’s house to tell her off. 我一路跑到Eleanor家斥责了她
[20:18] What do you want, Chunk? 你想干嘛 胖墩儿
[20:20] To let you know you can keep my sperm. 我来告诉你留着我的精子吧
[20:22] I don’t need it. 我不需要了
[20:24] I’m in love and I’m going to be a dad, 我恋爱了我还要做一个父亲
[20:26] and there’s nothing you could do to stop me. 你无论如何都无法阻拦我
[20:28] So good-bye forever. 再也不见了
[20:29] Oh, and one more thing– 哦 对了
[20:31] tell Hercules I’ll see him at spin class on Sunday. 转告Hercules周日单车课程见
[20:33] Now good-bye! 这回真再见了
[20:34] – How do you guys feel? – Great. – 你们感觉怎么样 – 很好
[20:35] We were looking at possible donors on the way over. 我们在来这儿的路上一直在找可能的捐赠者
[20:37] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Check out this guy. 对对对 看看这个人
[20:40] I like him; he went to Yale. 我喜欢他 他是耶鲁大学的
[20:41] Oh, wait, that says “Yeal University.” 等等 这上面写的是”耶噜”大学
[20:43] Swipe him off. 他出局了
[20:44] This is fun-oh, that’s weird. 真有意思 诶 奇怪
[20:46] That guy kind of looks like my dad. 这个人看着像我爸爸
[20:47] Wait a minute. That is my dad. 等等 就是我爸
[20:49] You cannot use his sperm. 你们可不许用他的精子
[20:51] You cannot use his sperm. 再说一遍不准用
[20:52] My son would be your brother! 我的儿子将会是你的弟弟啦
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme