时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, squad, the funeral’s at 3:00, | 同志们 葬礼三点开始 |
[00:03] | followed by a reception at Shaw’s Bar. | 之后在Shaw的酒吧有招待会 |
[00:05] | I want you all on your best behavior. | 我希望你们都能好好表现 |
[00:07] | Yeah, and all eyes are gonna be on us | 是的 所有目光都会集中在我们身上 |
[00:09] | because Frick and Frack here killed Captain Dozerman. | 因为我们的阿呆和阿瓜弄死了Dozerman警监 |
[00:10] | Hey, we accidentally startled a man | 我们是不小心吓到了一个有 |
[00:12] | with a genetic heart condition. | 先天性心脏病的人 |
[00:14] | If you really think about it, his parents killed him. | 如果认真追究 是他爸妈杀了他 |
[00:16] | All right, whatever. | 好了 随便吧 |
[00:18] | Look, there’s a horse race going off in Dubai. | 听着 迪拜在举行一场赛马 |
[00:19] | I got serious money on it. | 我可是下了大赌注的 |
[00:21] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[00:22] | Oh, yeah, we should all check out that race. | 是啊我们都该关注下那场赛马 |
[00:25] | God. | 天呐 |
[00:27] | He is the worst captain we’ve ever had. | 他是带过我们的最烂的警监了 |
[00:29] | He drew boobies on my bulletproof vest. | 他在我的防弹背心上画了咪咪 |
[00:31] | He stared at me for 90 seconds while he ate an entire peach. | 他在吃桃子的时候盯了我九十秒 |
[00:33] | He heard that I speak Spanish, | 他听说我会说西班牙语 |
[00:34] | and he made me fire his housekeeper. | 就逼我去开除他的管家 |
[00:36] | She was Polish. | 她可是波兰人啊 |
[00:37] | At least he doesn’t practice | 好歹他没有用你 |
[00:38] | his crane kicks with you. | 练习他的鹤踢 |
[00:43] | I said not to move! | 我说了别动 |
[00:45] | I didn’t move. | 我没动 |
[00:46] | Listen, guys. | 听着 朋友们 |
[00:47] | Jake and I were talking last night. | Jake和我昨晚聊过了 |
[00:48] | Pillow talk alert! Set the scene. | 枕边话时间 情景再现 |
[00:49] | – Spooning or face-to-face? – Charles. | – 依偎着还是面对面 – Charles |
[00:51] | Spooning. | 依偎着 |
[00:52] | Anyway, we came up with a plan. | 总而言之 我们想出了个计划 |
[00:54] | Jake is going to befriend the Vulture | Jake会去和秃鹰套近乎 |
[00:57] | so he lays off of us. | 好让他对我们好一点 |
[00:58] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[00:59] | I’m gonna bro down with him. | 我要去和他称兄道弟 |
[01:00] | If everything goes according to plan, | 如果计划进行顺利 |
[01:01] | we should be beer pong doubles partners | 我们在这周末应该就会成为 |
[01:03] | by the end of the week. | 啤酒乒乓双打搭档了 |
[01:04] | Now somebody get me a puka shell necklace. | 谁给我个贝壳项链 |
[01:06] | I’m going full douche. | 我要走全套混蛋路线了 |
[01:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:32] | Hey, ‘sup, bro? | 嘿 兄弟好啊 |
[01:33] | ‘Sup, Jake? | 好啊Jake |
[01:35] | Got a little update for you | 给你汇报点那个 |
[01:36] | on that Deberg assault case. | Deberg伤人案的小进展 |
[01:38] | Turns out the victim’s wife was super hot. | 原来受害者的老婆超性感的 |
[01:41] | Yeah, I read the file. She’s a mom. | 是啊我读过档案了 已经当妈了 |
[01:43] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[01:44] | True that. | 这倒是 |
[01:46] | So listen, I’ve been thinking. | 对了 我想过了 |
[01:49] | We got off on the wrong foot here. | 我们一开始相处的不太顺利 |
[01:51] | And I believe it’s ’cause we’re just | 我相信只是因为我们 |
[01:53] | too damn similar. | 太相似了 |
[01:54] | – You do? – Absolutely. | – 是吗 – 真的 |
[01:55] | We both love premium tequila… | 我们都喜欢优质龙舌兰 |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:58] | – Robin Thicke. – Oh, yeah. | – Robin Thicke – 哦是啊 |
[02:00] | – Gots to have my puks. – Gots to. | – 贝壳是必须的 – 必须的 |
[02:01] | And of course most importantly, Nip slips. | 还有最重要的 露点 |
[02:04] | Let me ask you a question, Jake. | 我来问你个问题 Jake |
[02:06] | You also like Okinawan martial arts? | 你是不是也喜欢冲绳武术 |
[02:07] | Because you left this in my back. | 因为你把这个插在了我的背上 |
[02:10] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[02:10] | What I’m saying, Einstein, | 我想说的是 爱因斯坦 |
[02:12] | is that you stabbed me in my back. | 你在背后中伤我了 |
[02:14] | How so? | 怎么会 |
[02:15] | We came up with a plan. | 我们想出了个计划 |
[02:17] | Jake is going to befriend the Vulture | Jake回去和秃鹰套近乎 |
[02:18] | so he lays off of us. | 好让他让我们好过些 |
[02:19] | Busted. I knew that you were faking it. | 抓了个现行 我就知道你是装的 |
[02:21] | I’ll bet you don’t even like nip slips! | 我赌你根本不喜欢露点 |
[02:23] | So, what, you bugged the briefing room? | 所以 是怎样 你窃听了简报室 |
[02:25] | No, Scully butt-dialed me yesterday | 不 Scully的屁股昨天按到了我的电话 |
[02:27] | and he still hasn’t hung up. | 而且到现在还没挂 |
[02:28] | Once again, Scully’s butt is the downfall of this precinct. | 又一次 Scully的屁股拖了这个警局的后腿 |
[02:31] | Look, Jake, I know that you and Santiago | 听着 Jake 我知道你和Santiago |
[02:32] | are trying to take me down. | 在试图击败我 |
[02:34] | You guys go home. You lay in bed together. | 你们回家 一起躺在床上 |
[02:36] | You plot against me. | 计划怎么对付我 |
[02:37] | Well, no longer. | 不会再这样了 |
[02:39] | I want you to dump Santiago, and that’s an order. | 我要你甩了Santiago 这是命令 |
[02:41] | What? You can’t do that. | 什么 你不能这么做 |
[02:43] | It’s completely against the rules. | 这完全违反了规则 |
[02:44] | Okay, Sonia Sotomayor. | 好吧 Sonia Sotomayor |
[02:46] | I would never break the rules. | 我绝不会违反规则的 |
[02:47] | But what I could do, for totally “Unrelated reasons,” | 但是我可以以完全不相干的理由 |
[02:51] | Is have you busted back down to a beat cop. | 让你降级去做巡警 |
[02:53] | No, don’t do that, all right? | 不 别那么做 好吗 |
[02:56] | I can learn to love nip slips. | 我可以试着喜欢露点 |
[02:57] | No, you either love them, or you don’t. | 不 你要么就是爱 要么就是不爱 |
[02:59] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[03:00] | You dump Santiago, or you kiss | 甩了Santiago 不然就 |
[03:02] | that detective badge good-bye. | 和你的警徽说再见吧 |
[03:05] | Beat it. | 滚吧 |
[03:07] | First time back in the Nine-Nine. | 第一次回到99区 |
[03:09] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[03:10] | I really miss these people, | 我真的很想念这些人 |
[03:12] | the whole crew… Jake, Terry, bleh. | 全部的人 Jake Terry 那谁 |
[03:15] | I forget all the other names. | 其他名字我全忘了 |
[03:17] | Just remember, we’re here as PR representatives. | 记住 我们是以公关部代表的身份来这儿的 |
[03:19] | I don’t wanna be disruptive. | 我不想打扰他们 |
[03:21] | Too bad. | 没办法 |
[03:22] | We’re like rock stars to these people. | 我们就像这些人的偶像 |
[03:23] | They’re gonna go nuts, just like… | 他们会疯了的 就像 |
[03:27] | I would hate it if these doors opened | 我不希望门开了之后 |
[03:28] | and everyone stopped working to applaud us. | 大家都停下工作欢迎我们 |
[03:34] | Hmm, nothing. | 嗯 啥都没 |
[03:37] | You must be loving this. | 你肯定很开心 |
[03:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:41] | What? | 什么 |
[03:42] | He’s ordering us to break up? | 他命令我们分手 |
[03:43] | Look, we can deal with this. | 我们会有办法的 |
[03:44] | We just need a new plan. | 我们只是需要一个新计划 |
[03:45] | I got it. | 有了 |
[03:46] | We lie, tell him we broke up, | 我们可以撒谎 告诉他我们分了 |
[03:48] | and then date in secret. | 然后偷偷在一起 |
[03:49] | Great! And you’d be okay lying to your captain? | 太好了 你对你的警监撒谎也没事吗 |
[03:52] | – Okay, new plan. – Uh-huh. | – 好吧 新计划 – 嗯哼 |
[03:53] | Captain Holt is here today. | Holt警监今天会来 |
[03:55] | Yes, genius! | 对 聪明 |
[03:56] | He loves us, | 他爱我们 |
[03:57] | and he’s got tons of sway in the department. | 而且他在部门里的影响力可大了 |
[03:59] | He’ll tell the Vulture to back down. | 他会让秃鹰收手的 |
[04:00] | Yeah, he’ll be all… | 是啊 他会这样 |
[04:01] | “Vulture, I must insist | 秃鹰 我强烈要求 |
[04:03] | that you desist.” | 让你收手 |
[04:05] | I really think this is gonna work. | 我真的觉得会有用的 |
[04:07] | Also, if you ever want to bust out | 还有 如果你在家想 |
[04:09] | that Holt impression at home, | 模仿Holt |
[04:10] | I’d be okay with that. | 我也不会反对 |
[04:12] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[04:14] | Duly noted, super disturbing, | 知道了 非常奇怪 |
[04:15] | but I’m definitely gonna do it. | 但我还是一定会做的 |
[04:18] | Hey, G-spot! | 嘿 G点儿 |
[04:20] | Rosa, Charles, oh, I missed you guys so much. | Rosa Charles 噢我太想念你们了 |
[04:23] | Really, ’cause when you left, you made a pretty big deal | 真的吗 因为在你走的时候 你郑重其事地 |
[04:24] | of deleting us from your phone. | 把我们的号码都删了 |
[04:26] | Girl, that was just the showman in me. | 妹子 那只是我擅长演技的一面 |
[04:28] | PR is so boring. | 公关部太无聊了 |
[04:29] | I need some Nine-Nine drama, stat. | 我要听99区的故事 现在 |
[04:32] | I don’t think we’re that dramatic. | 我不觉得我们那么有故事 |
[04:33] | I’ve been gone one week. | 我才离开一周 |
[04:34] | Jake and Amy are dating, and they’ve killed a person. | Jake和Amy在一起了 还杀了个人 |
[04:36] | Come on, Charles. | 快点 Charles |
[04:38] | You got to have something weird and tragic going on. | 你肯定有什么奇怪又悲伤的故事 |
[04:40] | Nope. | 没有 |
[04:41] | Not unless you call hooking up with a girl | 除非你觉得在葬礼上勾搭了个女孩 |
[04:43] | at a funeral “Weird and tragic.” | 奇怪又悲伤 |
[04:44] | Home run! | 十足啊 |
[04:45] | Her name is Lieutenant Singh. | 她叫Singh中尉 |
[04:46] | She’s super hot. | 超级性感 |
[04:48] | We were seated next to each other two funerals ago. | 上上次葬礼的时候我们坐一起 |
[04:50] | And there was hard eye contact all through “Danny Boy.” | 一整首<丹尼少年>的时间我们都有强烈的眼神交流 |
[04:53] | Last funeral, we made out in the parking lot. | 上次葬礼 我们在停车场搞起来了 |
[04:55] | This time… | 这一次 |
[04:56] | Something naughty this way comes. | 将会有些淘气的事儿发生 |
[04:58] | Ugh. What do you even know about this person? | 恶 你了解她什么 |
[05:00] | Oh, we don’t know anything about each other. | 我们不需要了解对方任何事 |
[05:02] | She says she likes that about us. | 她说她喜欢这样 |
[05:03] | It’s just pure animal attraction. | 只是纯粹的动物原始欲望 |
[05:06] | This is creepy and unlike you. | 这很诡异而且不像你 |
[05:08] | You even know her first name? | 你连她叫什么都不知道吧 |
[05:09] | Oh, um, do animals in the wild | 哦 野外的动物们 |
[05:12] | know each other’s names? | 知道彼此的名字吗 |
[05:13] | Look, all I know is, Charles Boyle is going to that funeral, | 听着 我只知道 Charles Boyle会去那个葬礼 |
[05:17] | and he’s going to put the “Bone” | 而且他会把”小鸡” |
[05:18] | back in boneyard. | 放进”鸡窝”里 |
[05:22] | Hmm, strange to be on this side of the desk. | 站在办公桌的这边还真不习惯 |
[05:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:25] | Oh, right, you used to work here. | 哦对了 你以前在这儿工作 |
[05:26] | You know I made a lot of improvements since you left? | 你知道我在你走后做了很多改进吗 |
[05:28] | I got a fridge for my protein shakes. | 我有一个放蛋白质奶昔的冰箱 |
[05:30] | I got a kettlebell station. | 有个放壶铃的架子 |
[05:31] | I got a wolf that I killed in Utah. | 还有我在犹他州杀的一匹狼 |
[05:34] | I’m fairly certain that’s a dog. | 我很确定那是一只狗 |
[05:35] | Yeah, it was dark. | 啊 当时天黑嘛 |
[05:36] | Sir, I’m sorry to interrupt, but I need you to sign these… | 长官 抱歉打扰了 但是我需要您签一下这些 |
[05:39] | Captain Holt, I didn’t realize you were here. | Holt警监 我都不知道你来了 |
[05:41] | Sergeant Jeffords, hello. | Jeffords警长 你好 |
[05:42] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[05:43] | Hey, you know, I’m gonna stop you right there. | 嘿 我必须制止你了 |
[05:45] | Hugs are a form of inappropriate workplace touching. | 拥抱是一种不适宜工作场所的接触行为 |
[05:47] | Trust me, I’m very familiar | 相信我 我很了解 |
[05:49] | with the sexual harassment guidelines. | 性骚扰准则 |
[05:51] | That’ll be all. | 你可以出去了 |
[05:53] | Well, I won’t take up too much of your time. | 我不会耽误你太多的时间 |
[05:55] | Because the Nine-Nine was Captain Dozerman’s | 因为99分区是Dozerman警监的 |
[05:57] | last precinct, you will be seated | 最后一个辖区 你会被安排 |
[05:59] | at the front of the funeral. | 坐到葬礼的前排 |
[06:00] | I wanted to alert you that there’ll be press, | 我想提醒你那里会有媒体 |
[06:02] | cameras… | 相机 |
[06:03] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, cameras? | 等等等等 相机 |
[06:03] | Crap, nobody said anything about cameras. | 靠 没人说过会有相机 |
[06:05] | I got to rock the bells. | 我得健下身 |
[06:09] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[06:10] | Oh, I noticed in the bullpen that you had changed | 我在休息室里注意到你改变了 |
[06:11] | the case numbering system. | 案件编号系统 |
[06:13] | I found, when I was commanding officer, that… | 我发现 在我还是指挥官的时候 |
[06:14] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 别再说下去了 |
[06:16] | You’re not commanding officer anymore. | 你已经不是指挥官了 |
[06:17] | I was making a suggestion. | 我只是在提建议 |
[06:18] | Yeah, look, you did a lot of good for this place | 是啊 听着 你在位的时候为这个地方 |
[06:20] | while you were here, which is great for me, | 做了很多贡献 这对我来说是好事 |
[06:21] | because I get to take credit for it. | 因为我可以拿来邀功 |
[06:22] | But you’re not a real cop anymore. | 但是你已经不是个真正的警察了 |
[06:25] | You’re a desk jockey. | 你是个坐办公室的 |
[06:26] | This is my precinct now. | 这里现在是我的警区 |
[06:27] | And the sooner that you accept that, the better. | 你越早接受这个事实 越好 |
[06:31] | Yes, well, I know my way out. | 是的 我知道怎么出去 |
[06:35] | ‘Cause you used to work here. | 因为你在这儿工作过 |
[06:36] | I keep forgetting. | 我老是忘记 |
[06:38] | Everybody does. | 每个人都会忘记的 |
[06:41] | Well, well, if it isn’t Captain Raymond Jacob Holt. | 哎呀呀 这不是Raymond Jacob Holt警监吗 |
[06:45] | It’s great to see you back at the Nine-Nine, sir. | 很高兴在99区见到您 长官 |
[06:47] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:47] | There it is, that classic Jake Holt banter, | 啊 又是经典的Jake和Holt嘴战 |
[06:50] | zingers just flying around. | 妙语连珠啊 |
[06:51] | It’s like you never left. | 就好像你从未离开过 |
[06:52] | No, I most definitely left. | 不 我的确离开了 |
[06:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:56] | Well, I know how much you love hot goss, | 我知道你有多喜欢热辣的八卦 |
[06:58] | so you probably heard Amy and I have been dating. | 所以你大概听说了Amy和我最近在约会 |
[07:00] | And we would love your approval. | 得到您的批准我们会很高兴 |
[07:02] | No. | 才没有 |
[07:02] | But that’s not what this is about. | 但那不是重点 |
[07:04] | It sure is not. | 当然不是 |
[07:05] | Sir, the Vulture is out of control. | 长官 那个秃鹰已经疯了 |
[07:06] | All right, he told me if I don’t dump Amy, | 他告诉我如果我不甩了Amy |
[07:08] | he’s gonna demote me. | 他就要给我降级 |
[07:09] | You got to help us. | 你得帮帮我们 |
[07:09] | Let me stop you right there, Peralta. | 别说了 Peralta |
[07:11] | I’m not the Chief of Detectives. | 我不是探长 |
[07:12] | I’m not the Vulture’s boss. | 更不是秃鹰的上司 |
[07:13] | I’m just some guy in PR. | 我只是一个公关人员 |
[07:15] | – But we thought… – I can’t save your ass. | – 但是我们以为 – 我不能救你们的小命 |
[07:17] | I don’t work here anymore. | 我已经不在这儿工作了 |
[07:18] | And the sooner you accept that, | 你们越早接受这个现实 |
[07:21] | the better. | 越好 |
[07:25] | Well, looks like somebody’s got a bad case | 看起来某人有很严重的 |
[07:28] | of the funeral crankies. | 葬礼躁郁症嘛 |
[07:32] | Okay, guys, | 好了 伙计们 |
[07:33] | I know Captain Dozerman was a nightmare | 我知道Dozerman警监是个噩梦 |
[07:35] | and that none of us liked him. | 我们没人喜欢他 |
[07:36] | But I’m gonna need all of you to pretend like you’re sad. | 但是我需要你们所有人装作自己很伤心 |
[07:39] | Everyone make a sad face. | 大家来做个哭脸 |
[07:41] | Scully, you are nailing it! | Scully 你做的太棒了 |
[07:43] | My wife just texted. She’s leaving me. | 我老婆刚给我发短信 她要离开我 |
[07:45] | Good, use it. | 很好 即时利用 |
[07:46] | Now, anyone seen Captain Holt? | 有人看到Holt警监了吗 |
[07:47] | He seemed a little down when he came in. | 他进来的时候好像有点低落 |
[07:49] | Yeah, he let me choose the music | 是啊 在过来的路上 |
[07:50] | on the way over here, which leads me to believe | 他让我选音乐 这让我相信 |
[07:52] | he’s given up on life. | 他已经放弃生命了 |
[07:54] | I got to go find him. | 我得去找他 |
[07:55] | Now, be respectful and grieve your asses off. | 赶紧尊重死者 给我用力地哀悼 |
[07:58] | I don’t know why this is happening. | 我不知道为什么会发生这种事 |
[07:59] | Scully, I love it! | Scully 太赞了 |
[08:00] | Everyone follow his lead. | 大家向他学习 |
[08:04] | So what are we gonna do about the Vulture? | 所以我们要怎么对付那个秃鹰 |
[08:06] | I’ve got a new plan. Pretend like we’re talking. | 我有个新计划 装作我们在谈话 |
[08:08] | – We are talking. – Exactly. | – 我们是在谈话啊 – 很好 |
[08:09] | It’s working already. | 计划已经奏效了 |
[08:10] | Now I’m going to coolly | 现在我要酷酷地 |
[08:11] | run my hands through my hair. | 用手梳梳头 |
[08:13] | Look where my elbow’s pointing. | 看我的手肘在指哪里 |
[08:14] | Davis Garmin It’s Davis Garmin, | |
[08:15] | Chief of Detectives. | 他是探长 |
[08:17] | Holt said he could overrule the Vulture. | Holt说他能否决秃鹰 |
[08:18] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:19] | The only question now is, will he believe us? | 唯一的问题是 他会相信我们吗 |
[08:21] | Yes, ’cause we’re gonna take a page | 会的 因为我们要从秃鹰的书里 |
[08:23] | from the Vulture’s book. | 撕下一页(效仿秃鹰的手段) |
[08:24] | – “The Big Book of Small Butts”? – What? | – “大书小屁股” – 什么 |
[08:26] | It’s the only thing I’ve ever seen him read. | 那是我唯一见到他读的书 |
[08:27] | No, we’re gonna secretly record the Vulture | 不 我们要秘密地录下秃鹰 |
[08:29] | telling you to dump me. | 命令你甩了我 |
[08:30] | Then we’ll play it for Chief Garmin. | 然后我们把它放给Garmin探长听 |
[08:32] | Then… | 再然后 |
[08:33] | We’re gonna totally | 我们就会 |
[08:34] | have sex on top of each other. | 在彼此身上做爱 |
[08:36] | You get to keep your job. | 你就能保住你的工作 |
[08:37] | Yes, that. | 是啊 那件事 |
[08:41] | Ooh, Charles, your jump-off is here. | 噢 Charles 你的炮友来了 |
[08:43] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[08:44] | Hello, Lieutenant. | 你好 中尉 |
[08:45] | Real tragic about the captain. | 警监的事情真是个悲剧啊 |
[08:47] | Yes, real tragic. | 是啊 很悲剧 |
[08:49] | I like the way your butt looks today. | 我喜欢你屁股今天的样子 |
[08:50] | I’ve been doing lunges in the shower. | 我有在洗澡的时候跨步下蹲 |
[08:52] | Well, this got upsetting real quick. | 这转折来得也太突然了 |
[08:54] | I want to live in this moment forever. | 我想永远活在这个时刻里 |
[08:56] | I got us a motel room across the street. | 我在街对面订了个房间 |
[08:58] | Meet me there in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后在那儿见我 |
[09:02] | I’ll meet you, all right. | 好的 到时候见 |
[09:03] | M-e-a-t. | 骚浪贱的”贱” |
[09:08] | Still think it’s creepy? | 还觉得这很诡异吗 |
[09:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:11] | Charles, it is not like you to have sex | Charles 你不像是那种 |
[09:13] | with a total stranger. | 会和陌生人上床的人 |
[09:15] | Really, tell that to me in an hour | 是吗 再过一个小时等我们 |
[09:16] | when we’ve had sex 23 times. | 大战二十三回合之后再告诉我吧 |
[09:20] | 关闭 私人聚会 | |
[09:22] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[09:24] | You okay, sir? | 你还好吗 长官 |
[09:25] | No. | 不好 |
[09:26] | Until this morning, some small part of me still believed | 直到今天上午 我还有一点点相信 |
[09:29] | I would be captain of the Nine-Nine again. | 我还会成为99区的警监 |
[09:31] | What a fool I was. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[09:32] | I should never have returned. | 我就不该回来 |
[09:34] | It’s like visiting your childhood home | 这就好像回到你儿时的家 |
[09:36] | and seeing it’s been replaced by a denim pants store. | 结果发现那儿已经变成了一家牛仔裤店 |
[09:42] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔喔喔 |
[09:45] | Slow down, sir. | 慢点喝 长官 |
[09:47] | You didn’t even stop and sniff the bouquet. | 你都没有停下来闻一闻酒香 |
[09:49] | You always sniff the bouquet. | 你一直都会闻酒香的 |
[09:51] | Maybe the old Holt did. | 也许以前的Holt会 |
[09:52] | But the new Holt chugs Beaujolais | 但是现在的Holt能毫不在意地 |
[09:54] | from a Burgundy glass without a care. | 把勃艮第的杯子里的博若莱葡萄酒干掉 |
[09:57] | Oh, it’s a Sauternes glass. | 哦 是索甸酒的杯子 |
[09:59] | Look, the alcohol has rendered me a simpleton. | 你看 酒精已经把我变成一个笨蛋了 |
[10:03] | Maybe you should just call it a day. | 也许你该回去了 |
[10:05] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[10:06] | I’ve been asked to deliver a toast here after the funeral, | 我被邀请在葬礼之后说一篇祝酒词 |
[10:09] | a message of hope. | 传达希望 |
[10:12] | This is what I have so far. | 这是我目前写好的 |
[10:19] | “Pain…” | 痛苦 |
[10:24] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[10:26] | One tweak… | 稍微改动一下吧 |
[10:27] | maybe you should lose the word “Pain” | 别用痛苦这个词 |
[10:29] | and then get in a cab and go home. | 然后打辆车回家 |
[10:31] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会的 |
[10:33] | But first, you’re gonna have one drink with me, Sergeant. | 但首先你得和我喝一杯 警长 |
[10:37] | For old times’ sake? | 看在过去的情份上 好吗 |
[10:38] | – One drink, and then we go. – One drink. | – 就一杯 然后我们就走 – 就一杯 |
[10:45] | My tolerance has really changed since I had kids! | 自从有了孩子后 我的酒量都变了 |
[10:57] | Hey, Captain. | 嘿 警监 |
[10:59] | I was looking for you inside. | 我刚在里面找你呢 |
[11:01] | One thing I won’t do is fart in church. | 我不能在教堂里放屁 |
[11:03] | This is God’s house. | 这是上帝的房子 |
[11:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:06] | Respectful. | 敬佩 |
[11:08] | So listen, remember when you said to me | 你还记得你跟我讲过 |
[11:09] | that I have to dump Santiago | 叫我甩了Santiago |
[11:12] | or else you’re gonna bust me down to beat cop? | 不然你就让我降级做巡警吗 |
[11:14] | What I remember, Jake, is you pretending to be my bro | 我记得的版本是 Jake你假装是我的兄弟 |
[11:16] | and me being like, “I’m onto you, dillweed. | 而我的反应是 我可盯上你了 蠢货 |
[11:22] | Oh, uh, sorry, could you say that one more time? | 呃抱歉 你能再讲一遍吗 |
[11:25] | I couldn’t hear you over the bagpipes. | 风笛太响了我听不见你说了什么 |
[11:29] | Ugh, one second. | 呃等等 |
[11:30] | Excuse me, could you stop playing that? | 抱歉 你能别吹了吗 |
[11:32] | Just trying to have a conversation. | 我们这儿在谈事情 |
[11:33] | I’m warming up, man. Sorry. | 我在热身呢 兄弟 抱歉 |
[11:35] | Yeah, I know. We just need two minutes. | 我知道 我们只要两分钟就行 |
[11:36] | No can do. | 做不到啊 |
[11:38] | The funeral’s about to start. | 葬礼就要开始了 |
[11:39] | Everyone wants to hear me honk, so… | 大家都想听我吹 所以 |
[11:41] | Do you really need to warm up, though? | 但是你真的需要热身吗 |
[11:42] | I mean, you’re just gonna make a terrible wall of sound. | 反正你吹出来都会很糟糕的 |
[11:44] | First of all, that’s offensive to me as half Scottish. | 首先 我作为苏格兰混血 我觉得这很冒犯我 |
[11:46] | Second of all, you think you could do better? | 其次 你觉得你能吹得比我好吗 |
[11:50] | Blow my bag. | 吹吹看我的风笛 |
[11:51] | Look, we just need a couple of minutes to chat. | 听着 我们只是需要几分钟聊聊天 |
[11:53] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[11:54] | I’m not gonna stop playing until you blow it. | 你不吹一下我是不会停的 |
[11:55] | All right, just give it to me. | 好吧 给我就是了 |
[11:57] | All right? | 好了吧 |
[11:59] | Prepare to hear me play the bagpipes perfectly. | 准备好听我完美的演奏吧 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[12:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:05] | Point proven. | 很好听吧 |
[12:06] | Yeah, I think I’ve heard just about enough | 我觉得我听够了 |
[12:07] | of this catfight. | 你们俩吵架 |
[12:08] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[12:09] | Wait, Captain! Sir! | 等等 警监 |
[12:12] | Your boyfriend… sorry, your ex-boyfriend is pathetic. | 你男朋友 对不起 是你的前男友真可悲 |
[12:16] | You should be glad that I ordered him to dump you. | 你应该庆幸我叫他甩了你 |
[12:19] | Swish, Kobe. | 空心入网 科比附体 |
[12:24] | Got it. | 录下来了 |
[12:25] | Yes! You’re amazing! | 太好了 你真棒 |
[12:33] | That was “We Are the Champions.” | 我刚刚吹的是<我们是冠军> |
[12:36] | Ugh, it’s impossible to find Garmin | 呃 这么多人在这哀悼 |
[12:38] | with everybody mourning all over the place. | 根本找不到Garmin |
[12:40] | It’s like they have no respect for our sneaky plans. | 就好像他们一点都不尊重我们的卑鄙计划一样 |
[12:42] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[12:43] | Oh, look, there he is. | 看 他在那儿 |
[12:45] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[12:46] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[12:47] | Sorry, this area is reserved | 对不起 这片区域是为 |
[12:49] | for close personal friends of the deceased. | 死者的至亲朋友保留的 |
[12:50] | Ah, well, that is us. | 我们就是 |
[12:52] | Dozerman and I were pretty much besties. | Dozerman和我几乎是最好的朋友 |
[12:54] | Went on an annual fishing trip together. | 我们一起去过年度钓鱼之旅 |
[12:55] | Cayuga Lake, caught a lot of Coho salmon. | 在卡尤加湖钓了许多银鲑鱼 |
[12:58] | We are both so bummed that he’s dead. | 我们对他的去世表示很难过 |
[13:00] | Super bummed. | 超级难过 |
[13:01] | Oh, right on. Come in. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[13:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | Blessings to you. | 祝福你啊 |
[13:07] | – Blessings? – I don’t know. | – 你说的什么 – 我不知道 |
[13:08] | It’s my first time in a church. | 我第一次来教堂 |
[13:09] | All right, how did you do that? | 说吧 你怎么做到的 |
[13:10] | Simple detective work. | 简单的侦查工作 |
[13:12] | There was a floral arrangement up front with a picture | 前面的花圈里有张照片 |
[13:13] | of Dozerman and 30 of his friends holding a big fish. | 照片里Dozerman和30个他的朋友举着一条大鱼 |
[13:16] | Cayuga Lake, I pulled straight from the guest book. | 卡尤加湖是我从来宾签到本里看到的 |
[13:18] | And Coho salmon? | 那银鲑鱼呢 |
[13:19] | Well, that’s just something I know about | 那是我作为一个正常人 |
[13:20] | from being a man of the world. | 本来就知道的 |
[13:21] | Our special today is Coho salmon on a… | 我们今天的特色菜是银鲑鱼和 |
[13:23] | Sounds disgusting. | 听起来真恶心 |
[13:24] | Do you have chicken fingers? | 你们有鸡爪吗 |
[13:26] | – Impressed? – Mm-hmm. | – 佩服我吧 – 嗯哼 |
[13:27] | And horrified by your eating habits. | 也被你的饮食习惯吓到了 |
[13:29] | Well, if I’m so unhealthy, | 如果我这么不健康的话 |
[13:30] | how come I never go to the bathroom? | 我怎么从来不上厕所呢 |
[13:32] | – Okay, let’s get to Garmin. – Yeah. | – 好了 我们去找Garmin – 好 |
[13:36] | Hi, I’m Margaret Dozerman. | 你们好 我是Margaret Dozerman |
[13:38] | How did you know my husband? | 你们和我丈夫是怎么认识的 |
[13:39] | Oh, Mrs. Dozerman, your husband was a great man. | Dozerman夫人 你的丈夫是个很了不起的人 |
[13:42] | Some of my fondest memories of him | 我关于他一些最美好的回忆 |
[13:44] | were on our fishing trips. | 就是在我们的钓鱼之旅时 |
[13:45] | You went on those trips? | 你参加那些旅行吗 |
[13:47] | I did, indeed. | 我参加 真的 |
[13:48] | They called me “The Coho King.” | 他们都叫我”银鲑鱼之王” |
[13:50] | Pretty much single-handedly organized those things myself. | 这些事情基本上都是我一手操办的 |
[13:52] | So you were the one who brought all the prostitutes? | 就是你带去那些妓女的吗 |
[13:56] | Uh… | 呃 |
[14:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Can we slow down? | 哇哦 我们能慢慢来吗 |
[14:01] | Why? Are you not into this? | 为什么 你不喜欢这样吗 |
[14:02] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:04] | My friends are just in my head. | 我想到了我的朋友们 |
[14:06] | They think it’s weird | 他们觉得我们对彼此一无所知 |
[14:08] | that we don’t know anything about each other. | 就这么做有点诡异 |
[14:09] | I think it’s hot. | 我觉得这很让人兴奋 |
[14:11] | Totally, I’m glad we’re not interested in each other | 那是 我们作为人类对彼此完全不感兴趣 |
[14:13] | as human beings. | 这让我很高兴 |
[14:16] | Oh, how about if you tell me things about yourself | 你告诉我关于你的事情 |
[14:19] | and then I tell you how little I care about them? | 然后我告诉你我多不在乎怎么样 |
[14:22] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[14:23] | Okay, here goes. | 开始了 |
[14:25] | I’m an only child. | 我是个独生女 |
[14:26] | – Not interested. – I was born in Delaware. | – 不感兴趣 – 我出生在特拉华州 |
[14:28] | Who even asked you? | 谁问你了 |
[14:29] | I like this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[14:31] | I don’t care what you like. | 我不在乎你喜欢什么 |
[14:35] | But maybe you could tell me one more thing. | 但是也许你能再告诉我一件事 |
[14:37] | She’s a vegan! | 她是个素食主义者 |
[14:39] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[14:41] | You’re right. I couldn’t help myself. | 你们说得对 我还是没忍住 |
[14:43] | I wanted to know about her. | 我想了解她 |
[14:44] | And I got what I deserved… | 我得到了我该得的 |
[14:45] | a vegan, a gluten-free vegan! | 一个素食主义者 一个无谷蛋白素食主义者 |
[14:49] | Charles, you need to calm down. | Charles 你要冷静 |
[14:51] | No. You called it, Rosa. | 不 你说对了 Rosa |
[14:53] | So go ahead. Laugh at me! | 你继续吧 嘲笑我 |
[14:54] | Laugh! | 笑啊 |
[14:55] | Laugh it up! | 笑起来 |
[14:57] | Can I wait till after the funeral? | 我能等葬礼结束再笑吗 |
[14:58] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[15:02] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[15:04] | Sir, my life stinks. | 警监 我的生活糟透了 |
[15:06] | Sharon’s on bed rest. | Sharon卧床休息 |
[15:08] | My favorite mango yogurt got discontinued. | 我最喜欢的芒果酸奶停止生产了 |
[15:12] | And my kids think their preschool teacher’s | 我的孩子们觉得她们的幼儿教师 |
[15:14] | a stupidface. | 是个蠢货 |
[15:17] | Everyone I work with is a stupidface. | 我的同事都是蠢货 |
[15:20] | Especially Bryce. | 特别是Bryce |
[15:22] | – Sir? – Hmm? | – 警监 – 嗯 |
[15:23] | – Sir? – Hmm? | – 警监 – 嗯 |
[15:24] | – Sir? – Hmm? | – 警监 – 嗯 |
[15:26] | Can I be honest? | 我能讲实话吗 |
[15:27] | Precinct’s not the same without you. | 你走之后 我们的片区就变了样 |
[15:29] | The Vulture’s the worst. | 秃鹰是最坏的 |
[15:31] | My mango yogurt… | 我的芒果酸奶 |
[15:33] | Yes, you already mentioned the yogurt. | 你已经讲过你的酸奶了 |
[15:34] | ‘Cause it’s important! | 因为它很重要 |
[15:36] | When I saw you in the office this morning, | 当我今早在办公室看见你的时候 |
[15:39] | I wanted to give you the biggest hug. | 我想给你一个最大的拥抱 |
[15:42] | But the Vulture told you not to, | 但是秃鹰告诉你不行 |
[15:43] | and you had to listen. | 你不得不听命 |
[15:44] | He’s your captain now, Terry. | 现在他是你的警监了 Terry |
[15:46] | I hate going to work and you’re not there. | 我讨厌去上班而你不在的感觉 |
[15:49] | Everything is garbage. | 一切都是垃圾 |
[15:51] | Hmm. “Everything is garbage.” | 嗯 “一切都是垃圾” |
[15:55] | I should put that in my message of hope. | 我应该把这句话写进我的希望致辞里 |
[15:57] | That’s a really good idea! | 这真是个好主意 |
[15:59] | It took my husband and me years of counseling | 为了克服你们那些密林狂欢 |
[16:02] | to get over those little backwood orgies of yours. | 我和我丈夫进行了多年的婚姻咨询 |
[16:05] | He had sex with five prostitutes in one weekend. | 他一个周末和五个妓女发生关系 |
[16:06] | – Ugh! – That’s bananas! | – 呃 – 那真是疯狂 |
[16:08] | I had no idea. | 我毫不知情啊 |
[16:09] | I was probably too busy praying. | 我可能在忙于参加礼拜吧 |
[16:10] | You said you planned the trips. | 你说是你策划了那些旅行 |
[16:12] | – Yeah, I did say that. – Called yourself the Coho King. | – 我是这么说了 – 还自称银鲑鱼之王 |
[16:15] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[16:16] | I’m not the Coho King. | 我不是什么银鲑鱼之王 |
[16:18] | My name is Jake. | 我叫Jake |
[16:19] | And your husband was only my captain | 而你的丈夫只当了我 |
[16:20] | for, like, a day. | 差不多一天的上司 |
[16:21] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[16:22] | Are you the Jake that killed him? | 你就是那个害死他的Jake吗 |
[16:26] | No, I’m prostitute Jake. | 不是 我是那个堕落的Jake |
[16:28] | I love prostitutes. | 我爱死妓女们了 |
[16:29] | You need to go. | 你该走了 |
[16:30] | You should leave right now. | 你现在就该离开 |
[16:32] | You need to leave right now. | 你现在必须给我离开 |
[16:33] | It’s okay, Margaret. Come on. | 没事的 Margaret 来吧 |
[16:34] | Oh, Chief Garmin, wait, I just… | 哦 Garmin局长 请稍等 我只是 |
[16:36] | need to play you one quick recording of my boss. | 想给你放放我上司的一段小录音 |
[16:40] | You recorded me? | 你录下了我的话 |
[16:41] | That’s not cool, Jake. | 这可不酷啊 Jake |
[16:43] | Well, we were just taking a page out of your book. | 我们只是以其人之道 还治其人之身 |
[16:45] | Yeah? What are you gonna do next, huh? | 是吗 那你接下来要做什么呢 |
[16:46] | Are you gonna start wearing leather bracelets, hmm? | 接着你就要戴上皮手链了吗 |
[16:48] | Good luck pulling off that chunky-B | 祝你能顺利地用那细瘦的 |
[16:49] | with those skinny little girl wrists of yours. | 娘们手腕来撕下你的警徽 |
[16:51] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[16:52] | You’re no longer a detective. | 你已经不再是警探了 |
[16:54] | You’re a beat cop again. | 你现在又是一名巡警了 |
[16:56] | I just crushed your dreams. | 我刚刚撕碎了你的梦想 |
[17:02] | Okay, I know things seem really bad right now, | 好吧 我知道事情看上去很糟糕 |
[17:04] | but we just need a minute to think. | 但我们只需要一点时间来考虑 |
[17:09] | Come on, man! | 拜托 老兄 |
[17:14] | Okay, so the Vulture has your phone. | 那么 秃鹰拿走了你的手机 |
[17:16] | But new plan… | 但新计划是 |
[17:18] | Jake, we’ve had lots of plans, | Jake 我们已经做了不少计划了 |
[17:19] | and none of them have worked. | 但没有一个奏效的 |
[17:20] | Yeah, but this is a good one. | 的确 但这个是个好主意 |
[17:22] | The new plan is… No plan. | 新计划就是 没有计划 |
[17:24] | We wing it! | 我们自由发挥 |
[17:25] | Probably won’t work, but I said it | 也许没用 但我说起来 |
[17:26] | with a lot of confidence. | 感觉很有信心啊 |
[17:27] | Jake, you got demoted. | Jake 你被降职了 |
[17:29] | We said this relationship wasn’t gonna get | 我们说过这段关系不能 |
[17:30] | in the way of our careers, and it has. | 妨碍你我前途的 但它碍事了 |
[17:32] | So what? We’ll figure it out. | 那又怎样 我们会想出办法的 |
[17:34] | I’ll make my way back to detective. | 我会重新回到警探的位置 |
[17:35] | Or maybe you won’t. | 也许你做不到 |
[17:37] | I’m not gonna let you throw away your dream job. | 我不能让你丢掉你理想的工作 |
[17:39] | Amy, this is good. | Amy 我们相处得很好啊 |
[17:41] | This is a six-day relationship. | 这只是段六日情而已 |
[17:42] | We don’t know what it is. | 我们还不知道会怎样 |
[17:45] | And now for a message of hope. | 现在 给大家献上我的希望致辞 |
[17:46] | Ah, a message of hope, right on time. | 啊 希望致辞 来得正是时候 |
[17:49] | Everything is garbage. | 一切都是垃圾 |
[17:51] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[17:52] | You find something you care about, | 你找到你所珍爱的东西 |
[17:53] | and it’s taken from you… | 接着它们就被人夺走 |
[17:55] | your colleague, | 你的同事 |
[17:56] | your dream job, | 你理想的工作 |
[17:59] | your mango yogurt. | 你的芒果酸奶 |
[18:00] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[18:01] | Never love anything. | 永远别爱上任何东西 |
[18:08] | That’s the lesson. | 这就是教训 |
[18:10] | To Captain Dozerman. | 敬Dozerman警监 |
[18:11] | Captain Dozerman. | 敬Dozerman警监 |
[18:12] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[18:13] | I’ll take it from here. Very poetic. | 太有诗意了 接下来交给我吧 |
[18:16] | If I might offer a counter-toast of sorts. | 请允许我说一段完全相反的致辞 |
[18:19] | Captain Dozerman and I, | 我想说 Dozerman警监和我 |
[18:21] | we weren’t together for very long. | 我们并未共事太长时间 |
[18:23] | In fact, as coworkers, | 实际上 作为同事 |
[18:25] | our relationship was only six days. | 我们的关系仅仅持续了六天 |
[18:28] | But that’s not nothing. | 但那并非毫无意义 |
[18:29] | It was long enough for me to know | 这时间长到足够我去发现 |
[18:31] | that we had something special. | 我们之间有特别的联系 |
[18:32] | And sure, there may be obstacles. | 当然了 这其中有些障碍 |
[18:34] | Him having passed away, for example. | 比如说 他去世了 |
[18:38] | But I’m not giving up on us. | 但我并不会放弃我们的关系 |
[18:40] | And I don’t care if I get demoted. | 我不在乎是不是被降职 |
[18:42] | I just care about being with you… | 我在乎的只是和你在一起 |
[18:47] | Captain Dozerman, | Dozerman警监 |
[18:50] | an adult man | 一个成年男人 |
[18:51] | who has passed into the nether world. | 他已经去了阴间 |
[18:53] | Move over, Peralta! | 让开点 Peralta |
[18:55] | Move over! | 让开 |
[18:57] | And if I may do a third toast. | 请允许我献上第三段致辞 |
[19:00] | It’ll be focused primarily on the mango yogurt. | 这段致辞的主要内容是芒果酸奶 |
[19:06] | Don’t boo me! | 别嘘我 |
[19:07] | I lost something important too, shoot. | 我也失去了重要的东西好吗 |
[19:12] | Thought I might find you here. | 就知道会在这里找到你 |
[19:14] | So not a big fan of my speech, huh? | 不喜欢我的致辞吗 |
[19:17] | No, I loved it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[19:19] | I mean, I wish it hadn’t been at a wake. | 我是说 如果不是在守丧时 |
[19:21] | And I wish you hadn’t kept referring to me | 如果不把我比作你去世的上司 |
[19:22] | as your dead boss. | 就更好了 |
[19:23] | Yeah, it pretty much sucked butt | 那确实很扫兴 |
[19:25] | but still was somehow the best of the three toasts. | 但不论如何那都是三段致辞里最棒的 |
[19:27] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:28] | Look, I don’t want to break up. | 听着 我不想分手 |
[19:30] | But I don’t want to get demoted either. | 但我也不想被降职 |
[19:31] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我只是不知道该怎么办 |
[19:33] | I’m all out of plans. | 我所有计划都用光了 |
[19:34] | I have one. | 我倒是有一个 |
[19:36] | Holt saves your ass. | 让Holt来拯救你 |
[19:38] | Captain. | 警监 |
[19:39] | I was moved by your speech, Peralta. | 我为你的致辞而动容 Peralta |
[19:40] | Thank you, sir. That’s very nice of you to say. | 谢谢你警监 听到你这么说真好 |
[19:42] | – The syntax was problematic. – Less nice. | – 就是语法有点问题 – 没那么好了 |
[19:44] | And your vocabulary is a true indictment | 而你的词汇使用简直是对于 |
[19:46] | of the public school system. | 公立学校教育系统的侮辱 |
[19:47] | Seems like you’re just slamming me now. | 现在听起来你只是在打我的脸 |
[19:48] | But the fact that you’re not willing to give up | 但你不愿屈服于困境的事实 |
[19:50] | in the face of adversity is inspiring. | 非常振奋人心 |
[19:52] | I love the Nine-Nine, | 我爱99区 |
[19:53] | and I’m not gonna turn my back on the squad. | 我是不会背弃我的警队的 |
[19:56] | So I fixed your problem with the Vulture. | 所以我搞定了你和秃鹰的矛盾 |
[19:58] | – Really? – I may just be a guy in PR. | – 真的吗 – 我也许只是个搞公关的 |
[20:00] | But what does the Vulture love more than anything? | 但秃鹰最爱的是什么呢 |
[20:03] | Garbage Pail Kids? | 垃圾桶娃娃 |
[20:04] | No. Publicity. | 不 是公众形象 |
[20:06] | Captain Pembroke, how would you like | Pembroke警监 你想让你的脸 |
[20:07] | your face on the NYPD website? | 出现在纽约警察局官网上吗 |
[20:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:10] | Yes! Yes! | 当然 当然 |
[20:12] | In exchange for media attention, | 作为对媒体关注度的交换 |
[20:13] | the Vulture will not bust you down | 秃鹰既不会降你的职 |
[20:14] | or stand in the way of you two dating. | 也不会阻碍你们俩约会了 |
[20:16] | Sir, I don’t know how to thank you. | 警监 我真不知道怎么感谢你 |
[20:18] | Anything for the Nine-Nine. | 为了99区 在所不辞 |
[20:20] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 警监 |
[20:22] | He totally approves of us. | 他完全支持我们在一起 |
[20:24] | Whatcha doing there, Boyle? | 你在这干嘛呢 Boyle |
[20:27] | Trying to get drunk enough to have sexual intercourse | 试着喝得烂醉 好去和一个 |
[20:29] | with a vegan. | 素食者滚床单 |
[20:30] | Why can’t I just think with my junk | 我怎么就不能跟个现代男人一样 |
[20:32] | like a modern man? | 只用下半身思考呢 |
[20:33] | Why do you want to do that? | 为什么你要这么做呢 |
[20:35] | I got divorced, and I was crushed. | 我离过婚 生活支离破碎 |
[20:37] | My fiance left. I cried for weeks. | 我的未婚妻逃婚 我哭了好几周 |
[20:39] | My only relationship that wasn’t | 我唯一一段在终结时 |
[20:41] | totally devastating when it ended | 没完全毁灭的恋爱关系就是 |
[20:42] | was my casual sex carnival with Gina. | 和Gina一起时的性爱狂欢 |
[20:44] | Yeah, okay, | 好吧 |
[20:45] | But which of those relationships | 但哪段关系 |
[20:47] | made you happiest before it ended? | 在其结束前让你觉得最快乐 |
[20:50] | My marriage. Vivian. | 我的婚姻 以及Vivian |
[20:51] | Yeah, because you connect with them emotionally, | 是的 因为你和她们有情感上的联系 |
[20:53] | something we did not do | 那是我们之间所没有的 |
[20:55] | because I’m a higher level of being, | 因为我是个更高级的生物 |
[20:57] | like Her from the movie “Her.” | 就像是<她>电影里的人工智能女主 |
[20:59] | Dude, you can’t go through life trying not to get hurt. | 老兄 你不可能活一辈子却不受伤 |
[21:01] | You should try to be happy. | 你应该试着开心点 |
[21:03] | So you think I should look for someone | 所以你觉得我应该去找个 |
[21:04] | I can have emotional intercourse with. | 能够和我情感上交媾的人 |
[21:06] | I wish you hadn’t said it like that, but yeah. | 我真希望你没那么说 但的确如此 |
[21:08] | And I should start right here at this funeral. | 我应该从这场丧礼开始 |
[21:10] | I’d probably wait. | 换我就会再等等 |
[21:11] | Nope, no time to lose. | 不 没时间可浪费了 |
[21:12] | Put on your sunglasses. | 戴上你的太阳镜 |
[21:14] | I need to see if there’s anything in my teeth. | 我得看看我牙缝间有没有东西 |
[21:15] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[21:19] | Oh, yeah. | 很好 |
[21:21] | Charles Boyle is ready for love. | Charles Boyle准备好去谈恋爱了 |
[21:26] | Well, never wearing these again. | 我再也不要戴这玩意儿了 |