时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All right, here’s where we stand. | 好了 这是我们的立足点 |
[00:02] | This nightclub is the home base | 这家夜店是 |
[00:04] | for the Maric crime syndicate. | 马利克犯罪集团的老巢 |
[00:05] | I’ve been tracking the club owner, | 我查了这家夜店老板很久 |
[00:07] | Vladimir Drogic, aka The Dragon, | Vladimir Drogic 也就是”龙” |
[00:10] | aka my first perp with a cool nickname. | 也就是 我查的第一个有酷外号的罪犯 |
[00:13] | What about El Baboso, The Dagger? | El Baboso呢 他不是叫”匕首”吗 |
[00:14] | Yeah, turns out Rosa was lying about that. | 那个 其实是Rosa骗人的 |
[00:16] | El Baboso actually means “The slug.” | El Baboso的意思其实是”蠢蛋” |
[00:19] | Ha ha, tonto. That means “Dumb-dumb.” | 哈哈 tonto 这个的意思是傻逼 |
[00:21] | It was very cruel. | 太残忍了 |
[00:22] | I referred to myself as El Baboso | 我跟好多拉丁裔的 |
[00:23] | to several beautiful Latina ladies. | 漂亮妹子说自己叫El Baboso |
[00:25] | Oh, that’s your type, isn’t it, Jakey? | 你就喜欢这款的是吧 Jakey |
[00:27] | Like Sophia and Sa… | Sophia啊 还有Sa |
[00:30] | Anyway, The Dragon is involved in several counts of human trafficking | 总之 龙已经涉嫌好几起人口贩卖 |
[00:34] | as well as… | 还有 |
[00:35] | I’m sorry, what’s going on? Who are you? | 抱歉 这什么情况 你谁 |
[00:37] | Drexel with the Organized Crime unit. | 集团犯罪部门的Drexel |
[00:39] | I’m here for the Maric case materials. | 我来拿马利克案子的材料 |
[00:40] | Oh, are you? | 是吗 |
[00:42] | Well, we’ll see what my captain has to say about this. | 我们警监可对此有话要说 |
[00:44] | Thank you for taking the materials. | 多谢你们来拿材料 |
[00:47] | Make sure you also pick up the files that are on Peralta’s desk. | 别忘了拿Peralta桌上的文件 |
[00:50] | Wow, that is not how I saw it playing out. | 也是没猜到结局 |
[00:52] | Sir, I thought you said this was my case. | 你不是说这案子是我的吗 |
[00:54] | I gave you two weeks. | 我给你两周时间了 |
[00:56] | I’m done fending off the Organized Crime unit. | 我也不想再跟集团犯罪部磨叽了 |
[00:58] | Squad, since Peralta’s briefing was cut short, | 警队听着 既然Peralta的简报提前结束了 |
[01:00] | you can all use this time to clean up your desks. | 你们就利用这时间好好整整桌子吧 |
[01:03] | Look at this place: half-eaten food, | 你们瞅瞅 吃了一半的东西 |
[01:04] | crumpled tissues, pictures of your families. | 一团团的纸巾 家人的照片 |
[01:07] | What’s wrong with pictures? | 照片咋了 |
[01:08] | If you love someone, | 你如果真心爱某人 |
[01:09] | you’ll remember what they look like. | 怎么会连样子都记不住 |
[01:13] | – What is this? – Rubber band ball. | – 这啥 – 橡皮筋球 |
[01:14] | Keep your bands in a box or a bag. | 橡皮筋就该收在盒子或袋子里 |
[01:17] | Since you all apparently have time to play throw, | 既然你们都这么有闲工夫扔球玩 |
[01:20] | I’m canceling overtime for the month, | 这个月不许加班了 |
[01:21] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[01:23] | Get to work! And de-ball these bands. | 干活儿去 还有把这个橡皮筋球拆了 |
[01:45] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:46] | Holt’s been in a bad mood all week. | Holt已经不高兴一整周了 |
[01:48] | Did somebody do something to set him off? | 有人干了啥惹了他吗 |
[01:49] | Jake, are you seriously asking why Captain Holt is mad? | Jake 你是真心不知道为什么吗 |
[01:53] | – What do you mean? – The Wednesday incident. | – 你啥意思 – 周三事件 |
[01:55] | Hey, hey, just closed my tenth felony of the month, | 刚结了我这个月的第十起重案 |
[01:58] | and I thought we could celebrate. | 咱们来庆祝一下咯 |
[01:59] | Might I remind you that this is a police precinct | 需要我提醒你这可是在警署 |
[02:01] | and it’s 10:00 in the morning? | 而且现在才早上十点吗 |
[02:02] | Thought you might say that. | 就猜到你会这么说 |
[02:03] | That’s why this is nonalcoholic sparkling cider. | 所以我拿的是无酒精气泡苹果汁 |
[02:06] | There’s absolutely nothing you could be mad about. | 完全没有你可以生气的点 |
[02:12] | No, no, no, look, I was the first one in on Wednesday. | 不 不 我周三早上是第一个到的 |
[02:15] | This story’s already full of holes. | 这故事刚开始就已经漏洞百出了 |
[02:17] | He was in a bad mood before those sprinklers went off. | 他在自动灭火器之前就已经不开心了 |
[02:19] | Something must have happened at home. | 肯定是家里出了啥事 |
[02:20] | Dude, just admit that you ruined everything | 哥们 干脆点承认是你搞砸了 |
[02:22] | and you turned our lives into a living hell. | 害我们现在过得水深火热 |
[02:24] | – No biggie. – You guys, this is not my fault. | – 没啥大不了 – 朋友们 这不是我的错 |
[02:26] | Boyle, you believe me, right? | Boyle 你信我的吧 |
[02:28] | Don’t make me do this, Jake. | 别逼我 Jake |
[02:29] | Betrayed! | 叛徒 |
[02:30] | All right, you know what? Fine. | 好吧 这样吧 行 |
[02:31] | I’m gonna prove to all of you | 我要证明给你们所有人看 |
[02:32] | that something else is responsible for his bad mood. | 他不高兴是有其他原因的 |
[02:34] | It’s probably Boyle. | 八成就是Boyle |
[02:36] | Don’t worry about it. Don’t open it. | 别担心 不要打开 |
[02:39] | No personal calls. | 禁止私人电话 |
[02:40] | What the hell? That was Marcus. | 搞屁啊 那可是Marcus |
[02:42] | He’s gonna think I hung up on him. | 他会以为是我挂了他电话 |
[02:44] | Leave him wanting more. | 就要欲擒故纵 |
[02:45] | That’s basic seduction stuff, Diaz. | 这是基本的诱惑技巧 Diaz |
[02:48] | Captain Holt has been in a bad mood, | Holt警监心情不好 |
[02:50] | and I’m not letting it get any worse on my watch. | 可不能在我眼皮底下让事况恶化下去 |
[02:52] | I need overtime back. | 我得把加班时间弄回来 |
[02:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[02:56] | six banks robbed in three weeks, | 三星期内六家银行被抢 |
[02:58] | $250,000 stolen, citizens trembling in fear. | 损失达二十五万美金 市民们活在恐惧之中 |
[03:03] | Well, no more. | 止于今日 |
[03:04] | Boyle, you got your bank robber. | Boyle 你抓到抢匪啦 |
[03:06] | Went home last night… no overtime. | 我昨晚回家 不是在加班时间 |
[03:08] | Just me and some brie, and I cracked it. | 只有我和一些布里干酪 搞定案子 |
[03:10] | So here he is, | 就是这个 |
[03:12] | the thug that’s been terrorizing the city. | 让城市陷入恐惧中的暴徒 |
[03:15] | Say hello, Marvin. | 来打个招呼 Marvin |
[03:17] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[03:19] | Oh, my God, he’s so old. | 老天 他好老 |
[03:21] | He’s not that old. His nurse isn’t even full-time. | 没那么老 他的护工还不是全职的呢 |
[03:24] | He couldn’t pull off a bank job. | 他怎可能搞定银行抢劫 |
[03:26] | He couldn’t pull off the cap on his medicine. | 他连药瓶子上的瓶盖都搞不定吧 |
[03:28] | I can hear you. | 我听的见哦 |
[03:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:30] | Hey, this guy is a ruthless criminal. | 这个家伙可是个残暴的罪犯 |
[03:33] | I’m sorry, sir. Is this gonna take long? | 抱歉 警官 这得很久吗 |
[03:36] | ‘Cause I was hoping to buy some slacks this afternoon. | 我下午还打算去买几条便裤的 |
[03:39] | I like corduroy. You like corduroy? | 我喜欢灯芯绒的 你呢 |
[03:42] | – I love corduroy. – He likes corduroy. | – 我超爱灯芯绒 – 他喜欢灯芯绒 |
[03:44] | You sure you have the right guy? | 你确定你抓的人对吗 |
[03:45] | Wasn’t the robber strong and fast? | 那抢匪不是又强壮又迅捷吗 |
[03:46] | – And able to eat solid foods? – Nobody saw him eat. | – 还能进食固体食物 – 没人见过他吃东西 |
[03:50] | The guy wore a rubber mask, | 那家伙带着面罩 |
[03:51] | and his voice was disguised. | 还变声了 |
[03:53] | My system is a little unsettled. | 我有点不太舒服 |
[03:56] | Could I trouble you for a ginger ale? | 能麻烦你给我买瓶姜汁汽水吗 |
[03:58] | Oh, of course, sir. | 当然了 先生 |
[04:00] | We’ll get that and a comfy chair for you to sit in. | 然后我们再给你弄把舒服的椅子坐 |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:07] | I robbed those banks. | 银行是我抢的 |
[04:08] | I don’t even need the money, | 我压根不缺钱 |
[04:10] | but I like to see the tellers squirm. | 我就想看着那些柜员瑟瑟发抖 |
[04:13] | – I get off on violence. – Oh, my God. | – 犯罪能让我”性”奋 – 天 |
[04:16] | – Here you go. – Oh, thank you so much. | – 给你 – 真是太谢谢你了 |
[04:19] | You’re such a doll. I must pay you. | 你真是个可人儿 我得把钱给你 |
[04:23] | No, no, no, I insist. I insist. | 不 不 一定要给的 |
[04:26] | Right here. | 给 |
[04:27] | You remind me of my granddaughter. | 你让我想起我孙女 |
[04:29] | Oh, you are so sweet. | 你人真好 |
[04:35] | I haven’t got a granddaughter. | 我根本没孙女 |
[04:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[04:41] | You’re not scheduled to work today, and overtime is canceled. | 你今天没排班 加班也取消了 |
[04:44] | Yeah, well, remember about a week ago | 呃 记得上周 |
[04:46] | when I came in here with a bottle of sparkling cider? | 我拿着瓶气泡苹果汁进来嘛 |
[04:48] | Setting off my sprinklers, drenching my office, | 然后触发了我的自动灭火器 浇湿了我的办公室 |
[04:50] | destroying a paper crane folded for me by Kevin. | 毁了Kevin给我折的千纸鹤 |
[04:53] | Right, I forgot how that ended. | 对 我忘了后续发展了 |
[04:55] | The point is, that was all just regular cop stuff. | 重点是 那在警察生活中算很常规啊 |
[04:59] | There’s no way that can be the reason you’ve been in such a bad mood. | 你怎么可能会因为这个不高兴 |
[05:02] | Bad mood… I’m sorry, haven’t I been bursting | 不高兴 抱歉 是因为我最近 |
[05:04] | into song enough for you lately? | 不经常突然放声歌唱吗 |
[05:05] | Would you like me to click my heels together | 需要我踢踏几下脚后跟 |
[05:06] | or skip like a schoolchild? | 或跟学龄儿童似的蹦蹦跳跳吗 |
[05:08] | Yes to all of that. | 双手赞成你刚说的一切 |
[05:09] | But for reals, what non-me thing | 但讲真的 除了我之外 |
[05:12] | is bothering you? | 还有啥让你心烦的 |
[05:14] | Is there trouble at home? | 是家里的事儿吗 |
[05:15] | Peralta, I’m not gonna discuss my home life with you. | Peralta 我不会跟你聊家事的 |
[05:18] | We’re not friends. We’re not family. | 我们不是朋友 不是家人 |
[05:19] | You’re not my husband. | 你也不是我老公 |
[05:21] | Oh, that’s hurtful. | 好伤人 |
[05:22] | I thought we had a special bond. | 我以为我们有特殊的羁绊呢 |
[05:24] | I was your secret Santa last year. | 我去年还是你的神秘圣诞老人 |
[05:25] | And I already thanked you for the “Who Farted?” Baseball cap. | 我也已经谢过你送我的”谁放的屁”棒球帽了 |
[05:29] | But you never wear it. | 但你从没戴过 |
[05:30] | So Holt won’t tell me if something happened at home | Holt不肯告诉我是不是家里出了啥事 |
[05:32] | because I’m not his husband. | 因为我不是他老公 |
[05:33] | But you know who is his husband? | 但你知道谁是他老公吗 |
[05:35] | – His husband. – His husband. | – 他老公 – 他老公 |
[05:36] | I was just a little slow. | 就慢了这么一点 |
[05:37] | Yeah, Kevin’s not gonna talk to you | Kevin不会跟你说的 |
[05:38] | ’cause he can’t stand detectives. | 他受不了警察 |
[05:40] | Yes, but he can stand yous. | 对 但他受得了你 |
[05:43] | Nuh-uh, I spent a lot of time cultivating | 不 我花了好多功夫 |
[05:46] | a good relationship with Kevin. | 培养我和Kevin之间的良好关系 |
[05:48] | He finally calls me Gina instead of Ms. Linetti. | 他终于肯叫我Gina而不是Linetti小姐了 |
[05:51] | All right, fine. Then I’m calling in my chit. | 好吧 那我只能召唤我的”大号”了 |
[05:53] | You kiss your mother with that mouth? | 你就用这么脏的嘴亲你妈的吗 |
[05:55] | – No, ch-it. – What? | – 不是啦 是大号人情 – 啥 |
[05:57] | Remember when I got you this job? | 记得我帮你弄到这份工作的时候吗 |
[05:58] | You said, “OMG, Jake. I owe you one.” | 你说 太给力了 Jake 我欠你这份人情 |
[06:02] | I said “OMG”? | 我说了”给力” |
[06:03] | That was before other people started saying it. | 是大家都在说之前我就开始的 |
[06:05] | I was an originator. | 我是创始人 |
[06:07] | You said I could ask for anything, | 你说你啥忙都肯帮的 |
[06:08] | and for six years, I’ve been sitting on that chit. | 六年来 我一直攥着这份”大号” |
[06:11] | Well, now I’m cashing it in. | 现在 我要兑现了 |
[06:16] | A receipt for almonds? | 杏仁的收据 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I just thought it would be more dramatic | 我只是觉得塞点什么 |
[06:19] | to slide something across the table. | 会显得更戏剧化一点 |
[06:21] | It wasn’t, but since I made that promise, fine. | 并没有 不过既然我都答应了 那行吧 |
[06:25] | – Hey, Kevin. – Gina, good to see you. | – 嘿 Kevin – Gina 很高兴见到你 |
[06:27] | – Jake’s here too. – Yo. | – Jake也来了 – 哟 |
[06:34] | Gina, I know you like champagne with a drop of pomegranate juice. | Gina 我知道你喜欢香槟里放一滴石榴汁 |
[06:37] | I like to say it’s nature’s classiest alcohol | 这可是自然界中最有格调的酒类 |
[06:39] | mixed with its narst-iest fruit. | 加上自然界中最淫秽的水果 |
[06:42] | And, Peralta, I hope this will do. | Peralta 这个应该就行了吧 |
[06:43] | It’s a can of orange soda | 橘子汽水 |
[06:44] | from when some other children visited. | 是给有小孩子来访时备着的 |
[06:46] | It’s perfect. Thank you for inviting us in. | 太好了 多谢你请我们进来 |
[06:49] | Yes, I invited Gina in. You were with her. | 我请了Gina进来 而你是跟着她的 |
[06:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:52] | Look, everyone’s blaming me for the captain’s horrible mood | 听着 所有人都怪我 因为周三早上的 |
[06:55] | because of a small thing that happened Wednesday morning. | 那个小事件惹的警监心情不好 |
[06:58] | When you flooded his office with cider? | 你是说你拿苹果汁淹了他办公室那事儿吗 |
[06:59] | Well, the water actually flooded it. | 呃 是水 淹了他办公室 |
[07:01] | The cider just caused it. | 苹果汁只是导火索而已 |
[07:02] | But I swear he was already upset when he got to work. | 但我发誓他来上班前已经不开心了 |
[07:05] | He was anger articulating. | 特别生气的指手画脚 |
[07:07] | Coat, coat, jacket, coat. | 大衣 大衣 夹克 大衣 |
[07:09] | Is this a police precinct or a Turkish bazaar? | 这到底是个警署还是个土耳其集市 |
[07:13] | Mm, yes, I dread those annunciated denunciations. | 我懂 我也十分惧怕他那种抑扬顿挫的疾声厉色 |
[07:16] | Yeah, I hate those de-bunce-ebations… | 是呀 我也很讨厌那些”鸡”声厉色什么的 |
[07:19] | But so my question is, | 我想问的是 |
[07:20] | could something have happened at home before he left for work? | 有没可能在他去上班前就发生了什么事 |
[07:23] | Well, I remember that morning. | 我记得那个早上 |
[07:25] | He left this house at 7:00 and was in a great mood. | 他在7点离家的时候心情还很好 |
[07:27] | In fact, he was still chuckling about the previous night’s Charlie Rose. | 事实上 他还在因前一晚Charlie Rose的节目而乐着呢 |
[07:30] | Fine, so your marriage might not be the problem, | 好吧 所以问题不是你俩婚姻不幸 |
[07:32] | but he didn’t get to work until 10:00. | 但他10点才来上班 |
[07:34] | That means whatever ruined his mood happened in those three hours. | 这就意味着在这三个小时里发生了影响他心情的事 |
[07:37] | We have to retrace his steps. | 我们得追溯一下他的行程 |
[07:38] | We? I’m not going to investigate my own husband. | 我们 我是不会去调查我的丈夫的 |
[07:41] | Uh-huh, totally. | 啊 当然啦 |
[07:42] | Well, that was a great chitchat. Don’t you think, Gina? | 这真是一次愉快的闲(欠)聊 你说是吧 Gina |
[07:45] | Seemed like it went real bad for you. | 没达到你预期的效果呢 |
[07:47] | Chit-chat. | 我 说 闲(欠) 聊 |
[07:48] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:50] | You know, Kevin, maybe if we figure out what caused Raymond’s bad mood, | Kevin 如果我们能找到导致Raymond坏心情的原因 |
[07:54] | we could fix it. | 我们就能解决这个问题 |
[07:55] | Good idea, Gina. I suppose we could look into it. | 有道理 Gina 我们是可以调查一下 |
[07:59] | Yes, great! Let’s go right now. | 好极了 我们现在就出发吧 |
[08:00] | No time to lose. Don’t look, just run. | 时不我待 别看了 赶紧闪 |
[08:02] | You’re trying to get me out of here | 你这么着急是 |
[08:03] | before I see the orange soda you spilled on the chair, aren’t you? | 怕我看到你洒在椅子上的橙子汽水吧 |
[08:05] | I’m already out the door. It worked! | 我已经逃出去啦 计划通 |
[08:09] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[08:10] | Are you throwing a tea party for this monster? | 你们居然在为这个魔鬼办茶话会 |
[08:13] | He was sitting in processing, and he just looked so lonely. | 他就坐在那儿候着 看起来太孤单了 |
[08:16] | This guy is guilty. | 这老头可是有罪的 |
[08:17] | He confessed to me, but now he’s pretending that he didn’t. | 他已经向我认罪了 但是现在又在这儿装无辜 |
[08:19] | You must have misheard me. | 一定是你听错了 |
[08:21] | I didn’t do anything,except being charmed by these two lovely ladies. | 除了受到这两位女士的厚爱外 我什么没做 |
[08:26] | Oh, cut it with the sweet-old-coot routine. | 呃 收起你的这些糖衣炮弹吧 |
[08:28] | You’re going to jail, my friend, in a trolley named Charles. | 你将被一辆名为Charles的正义电车送进监狱 |
[08:32] | – A trolley? – Trolleys are cool. | – 电车 – 电车可酷了 |
[08:33] | They have the bells. You know what? | 有那些铃铛什么的 算了 |
[08:35] | Just take your tea and leave my perp alone, please. | 带上你们的茶走吧 离开我的犯人 |
[08:38] | Thank you, ladies, for bringing a little sunshine into my gray life. | 女士们谢谢你们 给我灰暗的生命带来了一丝阳光 |
[08:47] | You want to know what I’m gonna do with the money I stole? | 想知道我准备用偷来的钱干什么吗 |
[08:50] | – Hmm. – Prostitutes. | – 干什么 – 招妓女 |
[08:52] | Huh! | 嘿嘿 |
[08:53] | Amy, you heard him. Tell me you heard him. | Amy 听见了没 听到他说的了吗 |
[08:56] | – What? – Son of a bitch! | – 说了什么 – 该死的 |
[08:58] | Well, this is where Raymond eats breakfast every morning. | 这就是Raymond每天吃早餐的地方 |
[09:00] | Yes, I know. He’s always raving about how they don’t have specials. | 我知道 他总是在夸这地方没有特色菜 |
[09:04] | Diane, hello, this is my friend Gina,and this is Detective Peralta. | Diane 你好 这是我朋友Gina 这是Peralta警探 |
[09:08] | They work with my Raymond. | 他们是Raymond的同事 |
[09:09] | Oh, Peralta, you are so old to behave the way you do. | 噢 Peralta 你都这年龄了怎么还总做幼稚的事 |
[09:13] | – Oof. – What? | – 哎哟 – 什么鬼 |
[09:14] | I’m sure he vents about everyone on the squad. | 警监肯定不只吐槽了我一个人 |
[09:17] | Nope, just you. | 不 只有你 |
[09:18] | Damn it, Diane, what are you doing after this? | 该死的 Diane 下班后聊聊吧 |
[09:20] | So did anything unusual happen when Raymond was here last Wednesday? | 话说上周三Raymond来这儿的时候有什么异常吗 |
[09:24] | Did he mention anything? | 他有提到什么事吗 |
[09:25] | No, he had his regular breakfast: room-temperature water and one hard-boiled egg yolk. | 没有 他就像平常一样点了一杯温水和一个煮熟的蛋黄 |
[09:29] | Hmm, well, that is his good-mood food. | 从点的食物来看他的心情很好 |
[09:33] | So, Peralta, we know he was fine through breakfast. Looks like you’re still on the hook. | 他在早餐期间还一切正常 Peralta 看来还是你的嫌疑最大 |
[09:36] | No, there was still plenty of time before he got to work. | 那可不一定 早餐结束到他上班还有很长一段时间 |
[09:38] | Gina, what’d he do next? | Gina 他接下来做了什么 |
[09:39] | Well, according to his sched, his next stop was his weekly painting class. | 根据他的日程安排 下一站是每周的绘画课 |
[09:44] | Painting class? | 绘画课 |
[09:45] | Can I guess what he paints? Pictures of pie charts. | 我能猜猜他画了什么吗 一堆饼状图 |
[09:48] | Multiple still lifes of this gray rock. | 几张主体是这块石灰岩的静物画 |
[09:50] | That’s even more boring. | 这比饼状图还无聊 |
[09:52] | So, Gerald, did anything happen to Raymond last week? | Gerald Raymond上周有什么异常吗 |
[09:54] | Did he seem like something or someone had him in a bad mood? | 能看出有什么事或什么人影响到他的心情吗 |
[09:57] | It was his day to pick the music, and he chose Haydn. | 那天是他负责选音乐 他选择了海顿的作品 |
[09:59] | So he was in a good mood or a bad mood? | 所以这是心情好还是心情坏啊 |
[10:01] | A great mood, Jake. | 是心情好极了 Jake |
[10:03] | Oh, you’re Jake. | 原来你就是Jake啊 |
[10:05] | Damn it. What are you doing after this, Gerald? | 该死的 下班后聊聊吧 Gerald |
[10:09] | What is wrong with our Internet? | 我们的网络怎么了 |
[10:11] | I like to back up my data every 15 minutes, | 每15分钟我都要备份数据 |
[10:14] | and it’s taking 17 minutes per backup! | 而现在每次居然用了17分钟 |
[10:16] | I’m in a data backup deficit. | 我的数据备份效率下降了 |
[10:18] | We are in the same boat. I’ve been trying to load this video all day. | 难兄难弟啊 我这视频都下载了一天了 |
[10:22] | You’re watching videos during work? | 你居然在工作的时候看视频 |
[10:24] | I told him to do it, sir. It’s case-related. | 我让他做的 和一个案子有关 |
[10:26] | “Turtle humps computer mouse.” | “乌龟和鼠标的艳情故事” |
[10:27] | Yeah, Turtle’s the name of a local pervert we’re chasing. | 呃 乌龟是我们正在追捕的一个色狼的名字 |
[10:39] | Come on, Hitchcock. Get it together. | 拜托 Hitchcock 能不能靠谱点 |
[10:42] | So did anything strange happen when you and Raymond sparred last week? | 上周你和Raymond交手的时候有发生什么事吗 |
[10:46] | No, as usual, Raymond was the king of the croise, | 没有 如往常一样 Raymond擅长滑剑远击 |
[10:49] | and I got in a few good raddoppios. | 而我的弓箭步攻击也不赖 |
[10:51] | So just a bunch of normal words. | 我们完全听懂了 |
[10:53] | Are you sure we’re talking about last Wednesday? | 你确定是上周三吗 |
[10:55] | Positive. Haven’t seen him since. | 确定 自那起我就没见过他了 |
[10:59] | – You haven’t? – Mm-mm. | – 就再没见过了吗 – 对 |
[11:02] | I’m sorry. I need to leave. Excuse me. | 抱歉 我得走了 借过一下 |
[11:06] | Kevin Kev Kevin. Kev. | |
[11:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:10] | Raymond has been lying to me. | Raymond对我说谎了 |
[11:12] | Three mornings this week, he told me he was fencing with Dan. | 这周的三个上午 他都骗我说在和Dan练习击剑 |
[11:15] | Why would he do that? Why would he lie to me? | 他为什么这么做 为什么要骗我 |
[11:17] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s connected to his bad mood. | 不知道 也许和他的坏心情有关 |
[11:19] | My husband does not lie to me. | 我的丈夫没有欺骗过我 |
[11:21] | This investigation of yours was a bad idea. | 我就不该和你们进行这个调查 |
[11:23] | I’m going home. I have to sort this out with Raymond. | 我要回家和Raymond谈谈 |
[11:25] | Good-bye, Peralta. Linetti. | 再见 Peralta Linetti |
[11:28] | Linetti? No. | Linetti 别呀 |
[11:31] | We were on a first-name basis. | 我们本来可是互称名字的关系啊 |
[11:33] | Gina, this is bad. Kevin’s upset. Holt’s gonna be angry. | Gina 这下惨了 Kevin郁闷了 警监肯定要生气 |
[11:36] | We’re both gonna get fired, and I’m gonna die alone. | 我们要被炒了 然后我就要孤独终老了 |
[11:39] | Jake, why don’t you just do the right thing and jump out a window? | Jake 你为什么不能干点正事 跳窗自尽呢 |
[11:41] | Captain Holt will never fire me if he knows I’m mourning the death of a close friend. | 警监要是知道我在哀悼一位挚友的话一定不会炒了我 |
[11:45] | Or we could try plan B and just fix it. | 或者我们可以试试B计划 解决掉这个问题 |
[11:48] | You never even tried plan A, though. | 你连A计划都还没实施过好吗 |
[11:53] | Hey, how’d it go with Kevin? | 嘿 和Kevin的调查进行得怎么样了 |
[11:55] | Are you willing to admit everything’s your fault? | 你愿意承认这一切都是你的错了吗 |
[11:57] | No, Amy, because none of this is my fault. | 不 Amy 这一切并不是我的错 |
[11:59] | Except for how you meddled in the captain’s life today, | 除了你今天介入了警监的生活 |
[12:02] | possibly causing repercussions in his marriage that could last a lifetime. | 并很有可能给他的婚姻带来了不可磨灭的影响 |
[12:06] | Yes, that is completely on me, | 好吧 这件事赖我 |
[12:08] | but, Amy, you didn’t know that, so you were still wrong. | 但Amy并不知道这个情况 所以你还是错的 |
[12:10] | You two need to go. | 你们俩赶紧走吧 |
[12:11] | You’re not supposed to be here, | 你俩就不该在这儿 |
[12:13] | and the captain’s at a new level of anger: constant smiling. | 此外 警监出现了新的愤怒症状 笑不停 |
[12:17] | It’s horrible. | 简直太可怕了 |
[12:19] | All smiling’s horrible. This is worse. | 所有笑容都是可怕的 但那个是毁灭级的 |
[12:21] | We’re here so I can activate | 我们在这儿是因为我要启动 |
[12:23] | the Holy Network of Administrative Assistants,acronym HNAA. | 神圣的行政助理网络 简单来说就是 神助网 |
[12:28] | We high-level assistants keep track of what’s going on with all the bosses. | 我们这些高层助理可以时刻关注每位老大的动向 |
[12:33] | Jealous, Amy? | 羡慕吧 Amy |
[12:34] | Yeah, I’d tap that. | 是呀 我爱”上”她了 |
[12:37] | Network. I’d tap that network. | 网络 那个她我指的是网络 |
[12:39] | That’s a thing people say. | 大家都是这么说的 |
[12:40] | Yeah? No. | 才怪 |
[12:41] | I’ve answered all your questions, young man. | 年轻人 我该说的都说了 |
[12:45] | What more do you want from me? | 你还想怎么样 |
[12:47] | I’d like you tell Santiago about | 我想让你跟Santiago说说 |
[12:49] | the banks you robbed and how you get off on violence. | 你抢劫银行并暴力逃逸的事 |
[12:52] | What? Boyle, oh, my God. | 天哪 Boyle |
[13:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:01] | Why are you being so weird about this? | 为什么举止这么怪异 |
[13:04] | Marvin Miller is guilty, and he thinks he can get away with it. | Marvin Miller是有罪的 而他却认为自己可以逍遥法外 |
[13:06] | He also thinks the subway should be horses. | 他还认为乘地铁应该改成骑马呢 |
[13:09] | He’s old, is what I’m saying. | 我想说的是 他已经很老了 |
[13:10] | He knows exactly what he’s doing. | 他记得他做过的每一件事 |
[13:12] | He’s messing with me because I’m not intimidating like Terry | 你之所以戏弄我是因为我不如Terry那样有威慑力 |
[13:16] | or dignified like Jake or model-handsome like Jake or funny like Jake. | 也不如Jake那样严肃帅气幽默 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I might buy my shoes at a kids store, | 我也许会去儿童商店买鞋 |
[13:23] | and, yeah, I might be scared of geese, | 也许会害怕鹅 |
[13:25] | but I am a damn good cop, and I will not be made a fool of. | 但我仍然是个很棒的警察 并且不会这么容易被骗 |
[13:28] | So I’m gonna go into that room, | 我要回到审问间里 |
[13:30] | and I’m gonna get that lousy old geezer to admit on camera that he robbed those banks. | 让那个欠揍的老家伙承认他的罪行 |
[13:35] | He just died. | 他刚刚死了 |
[13:37] | What? | 什么 |
[13:43] | Okay, here’s what I learned. | 听着 我打听到了 |
[13:45] | The chief’s assistant, Ryan, was only pretending to have Mono. | 局长的助理 Ryan 是假装染上单核球增多症的 |
[13:49] | – Okay, Gina, about Holt. – Fine. | – 我要听关于Holt的事 – 好吧 |
[13:51] | Apparently he was supposed to meet Deputy Chief Ash near his fencing club at 9:30, | 他本应该在9点30分与Ash副局长在击剑俱乐部附近见面 |
[13:57] | but he canceled at the very last minute with no explanation. | 但他在最后时刻取消了那次见面 没说为什么 |
[14:02] | HNAA does it again. | 神助网又立功啦 |
[14:03] | Okay, so something happened between fencing and coffee. | 这么说 在咖啡厅和击剑馆之间发生了什么 |
[14:06] | We just have to figure out what. | 我们只要找出来是啥就行 |
[14:07] | Totes, but first, let’s check in with Ryan | 说得对 但是首先 我们去问问Ryan |
[14:09] | on how to fake mono, ’cause if I can nail that… | 如何假装单核细胞增多症的 要是我能学会 |
[14:12] | Ooh, game changer. | 颠覆世界啊 |
[14:15] | Okay, so Captain Holt leaves fencing and heads north. | 那么Holt警长离开了俱乐部往北走 |
[14:19] | If we really want to do this, we got to get in his head. | 如果我们想搞定这个 必须要换成他的思维 |
[14:21] | We have to be Captain Holt. | 要成为Holt警长 |
[14:24] | Hello, Gina. | Gina 你好 |
[14:26] | How does this sound? | 听起来如何 |
[14:28] | Captain Holt, is that you? | Holt警长 是你吗 |
[14:30] | Oh, no, it’s Jake nailing your voice exactly. | 不是 是Jake模仿你的声音以假乱真 |
[14:33] | Right? | 像吧 |
[14:34] | The trick is to find a key phrase you know exactly how he’d say. | 窍门就在掌握他一定会说的话 |
[14:37] | Mine is, “Peralta, that’s enough.” | 他对我的口头禅 “Peralta 够了” |
[14:40] | Seriously, Jake, this is getting scary. | Jake 说真的 这都像得恐怖了 |
[14:43] | Come with me, young, wise assistant. | 一起吧 我年轻聪慧的助手 |
[14:45] | Let us walk in this direction. | 这边走 |
[14:48] | Oh, a hot dog. Would I stop? | 热狗 我会停下来买吗 |
[14:51] | Not for one of those, I wouldn’t. | 不会的 我不会停 |
[14:53] | Damn it, it’s morphing into British. | 我去 已经变成英国腔了 |
[14:55] | Do your catchphrase. | 来句口头禅 |
[14:56] | Peralta, that’s enough! | Peralta 够了 |
[14:58] | And I’m walking with purpose. And I’m walking with purpose. | 我一路走是有任务的 我一路走是有任务的 |
[15:01] | And bingo. | 找到了 |
[15:03] | A door. | 一扇门 |
[15:04] | It’s a Narnia situation. | 跟<纳尼亚传奇>一样 |
[15:06] | No, but I love that. | 不是 不过我喜欢这脑洞 |
[15:08] | It’s a security camera. | 是安全摄像头 |
[15:10] | If something happened to Holt when he walked past here, | 要是Holt路过的时候发什么啥事 |
[15:12] | we’ll be able to see it. | 我们很快就能知道了 |
[15:13] | Peralta, you genius. | Peralta 你是天才 |
[15:15] | Mm, that does not sound like him. | 这听着不像他 |
[15:19] | Okay, personal photos are down, | 好了 私人照片没有了 |
[15:21] | kitchen is spotless, | 厨房光亮如新 |
[15:22] | and I got the silver-painted break-dancer outside | 我也让外面浑身银漆的霹雳舞艺人 |
[15:25] | to move his very loud boom box elsewhere. | 把他吵吵嚷嚷的音响挪到别处去了 |
[15:32] | You beat him in a dance-off? – No, I destroyed him. | – 你斗舞把他打败了 – 不 是打垮了 |
[15:35] | There’s absolutely nothing here that will set off Holt. | 这儿绝对没有再让Holt生气的东西了 |
[15:40] | I was trying to cook my oatmeal with a road flare, | 我想用照明火把加热燕麦粥的 |
[15:43] | but it caught on fire. | 但是它烧起来了 |
[15:44] | Why are you using a road flare? | 为什么要用照明火把 |
[15:45] | You said the kitchen was off-limits. | 你说了厨房不准用 |
[15:47] | Yeah, this is your fault, Sarge. | 是啊 都怪你 警长 |
[15:49] | Give me that. | 快给我 |
[15:54] | I’m just holding a road flare, | 我只是手拿照明火把 |
[15:57] | stepping on some oatmeal. | 脚踩燕麦粥 |
[15:58] | Just doing me. | 展现真实自我 |
[16:00] | I can’t believe that you, of all people, are my biggest problem today, Jeffords. | 难以置信在所有人中 你是今天最大的麻烦 Jeffords |
[16:06] | – Kevin, is the captain home? – No. | – Kevin 警监在家不 – 不在 |
[16:08] | Good, I figured out what happened to him. | 太好了 我知道怎么回事了 |
[16:10] | – He was mugged. – What? | – 他被打劫了 – 啥 |
[16:12] | He told you this? | 他告诉你的 |
[16:13] | No, I used my detective skills | 不是 是我运用了办案技能 |
[16:15] | as well as my spot-on Holt impression to figure it out. | 和精确的Holt模仿技能发现的 |
[16:18] | I retraced his steps and found security footage. | 我重走了他的上班路 找出了监视录像 |
[16:20] | After he left fencing, three shady guys followed him into an alley. | 他离开击剑馆后 三个鬼鬼祟祟的人跟着他进了小巷 |
[16:23] | One of them had a knife. | 其中一个人还有刀 |
[16:25] | That’s why he’s been in such a bad mood. | 所以他才这么不高兴 |
[16:26] | He’s a police captain that got mugged. | 他是个警监却被打劫了 |
[16:27] | He’s embarrassed. | 他觉得很丢脸 |
[16:29] | Oh, my goodness. | 天哪 |
[16:30] | – Peralta. – There he is. | – Peralta – 他回来了 |
[16:31] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家干啥 |
[16:32] | – Raymond, you were mugged? – What? | – Raymond 你被打劫了 – 啥 |
[16:36] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说啥了 |
[16:37] | Captain, it’s okay. | 警监 没事的 |
[16:38] | There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 没什么丢脸的 |
[16:40] | I’m not embarrassed, and I wasn’t mugged. | 我没觉得丢脸 我也没被打劫 |
[16:41] | Three men tried to mug me, but I fought them off, | 有三个人想打劫我 但是我把他们撂倒了 |
[16:43] | injuring two of them. | 还伤了两个 |
[16:48] | Wait, so you heroically fought off three guys, | 等等 这么说你英勇地击退了三个家伙 |
[16:50] | and that put you in a bad mood? | 所以你不高兴 |
[16:52] | If I did that, I would literally write a song about myself. | 换做是我 我绝对要为自己写歌了 |
[16:54] | It would be like… | 像这样 |
[16:55] | *Jake the hero. Abs of steel.* | *Jake是个大英雄 腹肌壮壮哒* |
[16:58] | *Sha-la, la-la* | *啦啦啦啦* |
[17:00] | Why would you keep this from me, | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[17:01] | and why would you lie about going to fencing? | 为什么骗我说你去击剑俱乐部了 |
[17:03] | Because he couldn’t go, because he’s injured. | 因为他去不了 他受伤了 |
[17:06] | I wasn’t injured. I was lightly stabbed. | 我没受伤 就是被轻轻捅了一刀 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry. You were stabbed? | 什么 你被捅了 |
[17:11] | Lightly stabbed. I didn’t want to frighten you. | 轻轻地被捅了 我不想吓到你 |
[17:14] | You are my husband. | 你是我丈夫 |
[17:15] | I want you to tell me everything, | 我希望你对我毫无隐瞒 |
[17:17] | especially things that might frighten me. | 特别是那些会吓到我的事情 |
[17:19] | How can you not know that? | 你怎么能不明白呢 |
[17:20] | Raymond, you are unbelievable. | Raymond 你真太难以置信了 |
[17:26] | Hey, Captain, you look so tall. | 警监 你看着好高大 |
[17:29] | What you have done is beyond unprofessional. | 你的所作所为太不专业了 |
[17:31] | You cannot muck around in people’s private lives. | 你怎么可以四处插手私人生活 |
[17:35] | Get out of my house. | 快滚 |
[17:38] | But get into your car? I’ll go. | 滚去你的车里吗 我还是走吧 |
[17:47] | – Sir. – Detective. | – 长官 – 警探 |
[17:50] | So how was your night? Of work. | 你昨晚 工作如何 |
[17:53] | I’m not asking about your personal life. | 我不会打探你的私人生活的 |
[17:54] | I don’t care about you personally. | 我不关心那些的 |
[17:56] | I mean, I’m neutral. I mean, who are you? | 我是说 我是中立的 我是说 你谁啊 |
[17:58] | Floundering is worse than silence. | 胡扯不如闭嘴 |
[18:01] | Oh, cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool. | 好的 好 好 好 好 |
[18:03] | Cool, cool, no doubt. No doubt, no doubt. | 好 好 绝对的 绝对的 绝对的 |
[18:07] | Man, this elevator’s slow, huh? | 这电梯真是慢 对不 |
[18:09] | That’s because you haven’t pressed the button. | 因为你没按楼层按钮 |
[18:13] | That’s why you’re the captain. | 所以说你能做警监 |
[18:15] | So smart. | 这么聪明 |
[18:16] | I’m gonna just… zip. | 我还是 闭嘴吧 |
[18:21] | No more talk-y. Hmm. | 不再叽叽喳喳的 |
[18:30] | Eek, blast of cold air coming out of that box. | 呃 一大波冷空气迎面而来 |
[18:33] | Name of Amy’s sex tape. | Amy性爱录像的标题 |
[18:35] | Hey, man, come on. Not cool. | 嘿 不是吧 这样没意思了 |
[18:37] | I’m going through something. Just let me have this one. | 我现在痛苦不堪 就让我开个玩笑嘛 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry you wasted your chit, Jake. | Jake 很抱歉你浪费了你的”大号” |
[18:41] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[18:42] | I want to apologize to Hol but it seems personal, | 我想向Holt道歉 但是这算是私事 |
[18:44] | and I’m not supposed to talk to him about personal stuff. | 我不允许跟他聊私事的 |
[18:46] | Oh, boo, I guess you need to think of some professional way to make it up to him. | 我觉得你得想个谈公事的方法弥补他 |
[18:50] | Wait a minute. Gina, that’s it. | 等一下 Gina 就这么办 |
[18:53] | I just had an idea. | 我刚灵光一现 |
[18:55] | Peralta, you’re a genius. | Peralta 你是天才 |
[18:58] | Who was that, ScarJo? | 这是模仿谁 斯嘉丽 |
[18:59] | It was Holt, and I think you know that. | 是Holt 我认为你知道的 |
[19:01] | I thought it was ScarJo. | 我觉得是斯嘉丽 |
[19:05] | I can’t believe that bastard beat me. | 真不敢相信那个混蛋打败了我 |
[19:06] | Whoa, he’s dead. | 行了 他都死了 |
[19:08] | It’s kind of hard to see how he’s the winner in this. | 哪点能看出他是赢家啊 |
[19:10] | He made me look like an idiot. | 他弄得我跟个傻瓜似的 |
[19:11] | No, Amy and I were the idiots, | 不 我和Amy才是傻瓜 |
[19:12] | because we let that ancient windbag fool us. | 我们让那个老滑头耍了 |
[19:15] | He robbed the banks. | 是他抢的银行 |
[19:16] | He gave me money for the ginger ale. | 他给钱让我去买姜汁汽水 |
[19:18] | After you insisted he was guilty, | 因为你坚持说他有罪 |
[19:20] | I went back and checked his dollar. | 我就去查了一下他给的钱 |
[19:22] | Serial numbers match the stolen bills. | 序列号和被盗的钱是一致的 |
[19:24] | You brought in the right guy. | 你抓的人是对的 |
[19:26] | You’re a damn good cop, Boyle. | 你是个好警察 Boyle |
[19:27] | I know. No one listens. | 我知道 就是没人听 |
[19:29] | Except when you threw water in his dead face. | 不过你朝他的脸泼水的时候不怎么样 |
[19:31] | That was rough. | 真是残忍 |
[19:32] | I thought he was faking it. | 我以为他装的呢 |
[19:33] | I wanted to splash the lies out of him. | 我想把他的谎言都泼出来 |
[19:39] | All right, Detective, what’s this all about? | 好了 警探 有什么事 |
[19:41] | – You have 70 seconds. – Why 70? | – 你有70秒 – 为什么是70 |
[19:43] | Do you really want to waste your time while I explain my algorithm? | 你真想浪费时间听我解释计算方法吗 |
[19:45] | Right, all right, so I pulled a still from the security footage of your attempted mugging | 有道理 我从你差点被劫的监视录像中截了图 |
[19:49] | and sent it to the nearby precincts. | 送去了附近的片区 |
[19:51] | We ID’d one of the mopes, and that’s his apartment. | 识别了其中一个暴徒的身份 他住这儿 |
[19:53] | I thought maybe you would want to do the honors. | 我想你应该想亲自动手吧 |
[19:55] | And you think this will make everything you did better? | 你觉得这能补救你的所作所为 |
[19:58] | Well, maybe. It was Gina’s idea, so… | 没准呢 这是Gina的主意 所以 |
[20:01] | – It will. – Gina had nothing to do with it. | – 确实可以 – Gina和这事没关系 |
[20:04] | You want to know why I was so angry all week? | 你想知道我为什么一周都很生气吗 |
[20:06] | When those men came at me, I acted like I was a 20-year-old. | 那些人袭击我的时候 我的反应像个20岁的毛头小子 |
[20:09] | I took a stupid risk, and I got myself stabbed. | 我愚蠢地冒险了 还被捅了 |
[20:12] | I was in pain | 我肉体疼痛 |
[20:14] | and frustrated about lying to the man I love. | 心灵还因为对所爱的人撒谎而恐惧不安 |
[20:17] | – Kevin. – Yes. | – 你是说Kevin – 是的 |
[20:19] | – Obviously Kevin. – Obviously. | – 当然是Kevin – 当然 |
[20:21] | What I’m trying to say is, you were right all along. | 我想说的是 你一直是对的 |
[20:24] | I wasn’t mad at you. | 我不是生你的气 |
[20:25] | I was mad at myself, and I took it out on the squad. | 我是生自己的气 还发在队员身上 |
[20:30] | Peralta, you’re a genius. | Peralta 你是天才 |
[20:33] | Oh, my God. You said it. | 天呐 你真说了这句话 |
[20:36] | I heard you practicing in the men’s room. | 我听见你在洗手间练习说这个了 |
[20:38] | Yeah, that makes more sense. | 对啊 这才说得通 |
[20:39] | Attention, squad, quick announcement. | 大家注意了 简单说一下 |
[20:41] | Overtime is reinstated, | 加班恢复了 |
[20:43] | and you are each allowed two personal photographs, | 你们每人可以放两张私人照片 |
[20:46] | two trinkets, and three assorted knickknacks. | 两件装饰品 三个组合摆设 |
[20:48] | You know what? Just follow Sergeant Jeffords’ lead. | 反正就紧随Jeffords警长的领导 |
[20:50] | He always knows how to keep this place running smoothly. | 他对这里该如何高效运作了如指掌 |
[20:53] | Nice, so rubber band balls are back. | 太好了 所以橡皮筋球可以回来了 |
[20:55] | Oh, no, it’s bad for the bands. | 不行 那样对橡皮筋不好 |
[20:57] | Ah, Kevin. Let me just get my coat. | Kevin 我去拿一下外套 |
[20:59] | Hello, Peralta. Gina. | 你好 Peralta Gina |
[21:02] | Oh, sweet lords of dance, thank you. | 感谢亲爱的舞蹈之神 |
[21:05] | We’re back on a first-name basis. | 我们又回到被叫名字的行列了 |
[21:07] | Kevin, I am unable and unwilling to discuss personal matters with you. | Kevin 我不可以也不愿意和你讨论私人问题 |
[21:11] | I’m aware of that, yes. | 我知道 |
[21:12] | In any case, thank you for you help. | 总之 还是谢谢你的帮助 |
[21:14] | I brought you both gifts: original Raymond Holts. | 我给你们带了礼物 Raymond Holt的原创 |
[21:18] | I will treasure this painting of a rock for all times. | 我会一直视这张石头画如珍宝的 |
[21:21] | Ah, Rock 59 and 367. | 哦 第59幅石头画和第367幅石头画 |
[21:24] | Those are good rocks. | 属于画得好的了 |
[21:25] | 367 paintings of one rock? | 一个石头你画了367幅 |
[21:28] | This guy parties! | 这家伙真牛逼 |