时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[00:07] | Very, very interesting. | 非常 非常有趣 |
[00:10] | Guys. | 各位 |
[00:10] | Captain Holt has no pants on. | 警监没穿裤子 |
[00:12] | Um… | 呃 |
[00:14] | What? | 什么情况 |
[00:14] | He has no pants on, is what. | 情况就是他没穿裤子 |
[00:17] | Here are the facts: | 事情是这样的 |
[00:18] | at 11:55 a.M., | 在上午11点55分的时候 |
[00:19] | Captain Holt walked past us holding a hot bowl of soup. | 警监端着一碗热汤从我们旁边走过 |
[00:22] | at 12:03 P.M., I heard him yell… | 在中午12点03分 我听到他大喊 |
[00:25] | Ouch! | 哎呀 |
[00:26] | Then at 12:07, | 然后在12点07分 |
[00:28] | he called Gina into his office. | 他把Gina叫进了办公室 |
[00:30] | She entered, holding nothing. | 她进去的时候手上什么都没拿 |
[00:31] | One minute later, she left holding an opaque bag. | 1分钟过后 她拿着一个不透明袋子出来了 |
[00:34] | Captain Holt’s pants were in that bag. | 警监的裤子就在那袋子里 |
[00:37] | His knees are in the breeze. | 凉风正在吹抚着他的膝盖 |
[00:38] | He’s in his undies. | 他现在只穿着他的小内内 |
[00:40] | That evidence is circumstantial. | 这些都是间接证据 |
[00:42] | Oh, so you guys want visual confirmation? | 噢 所以你们是想要眼见为实啰 |
[00:44] | – No. – Not really. | – 不要 – 不是啊 |
[00:44] | Done. | 没问题 |
[00:46] | Hey, Captain. | 嗨 警监 |
[00:47] | I just need you to sign something at my desk real quick. | 我需要你来我座位上签点东西 很快的 |
[00:49] | Just leave it on the couch. | 把东西放在沙发上吧 |
[00:51] | – Dismissed. – Okay. | – 散了吧 – 好的 |
[00:53] | Sir, you’re gonna freak. | 警监 你要激动坏了 |
[00:55] | Yo-Yo Ma is in the precinct, | 马友友(大提琴家)来咱们区了 |
[00:56] | and he’s giving out autographs. | 他还在发签名照 |
[00:58] | Yo-Yo Ma is on tour in Australia right now. | 马友友正在澳大利亚巡演 |
[01:00] | How would you know that? | 你怎么会知道这个 |
[01:02] | Sir, I’m choking on a lozenge! | 警监 我被止咳糖噎到了 |
[01:04] | I’m gonna die! | 我要挂了 |
[01:06] | – I got you, Jake! – No, no. | – 我来救你了 Jake – 不 不要 |
[01:09] | Stop. I swallowed it. | 停 我吞了 |
[01:10] | I swallowed it. It’s fine. | 我吞下去了 没事了 |
[01:11] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[01:13] | I made you another bowl of soup | 我给你又做了一碗汤 |
[01:14] | since you spilled yours earlier, | 因为看你把上一碗洒了 |
[01:16] | but you’re gonna have to come over here to get it. | 不过你得过来拿 |
[01:18] | All right, Peralta, I’m sick of you wasting time, | 好了 Peralta 我不想看到你再浪费时间了 |
[01:20] | so, yes, I spilled some minestrone on my pants, | 所以没错 我洒了点蔬菜汤到裤子上 |
[01:22] | and I’m sitting in my underwear. | 还有 我只穿着内裤 |
[01:23] | Happy? | 满意了吗 |
[01:24] | Yes. | 满意了 |
[01:26] | Ah. | 哎呀 |
[01:27] | Sir, I need you to sign off on… | 警监 我需要你签一下 |
[01:29] | look at us, just three people with pants on | 看看我们 只是三个穿着裤子的人 |
[01:32] | having a normal conversation. | 进行着正常的对话 |
[01:34] | Yep. No story here. | 没错 没什么事情发生 |
[01:55] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[01:57] | In my hands, I hold the driving directions | 我手上拿着的是去往 |
[02:00] | to this year’s detectives-only getaway. | 今年的全警探度假的驾驶指南 |
[02:02] | Give it a cool name, Jake. | 取个酷点的名字 Jake |
[02:03] | All right, detectives-only getaway… | 好 全警探度假 |
[02:05] | d-o-g, dog, dog party… | 全 犬 犬假 |
[02:06] | Dog Party ’15. | 犬假2015 |
[02:08] | Woof, woof, woof! | 汪 汪 汪 |
[02:09] | Big shout-out to Charles Boyle | 大家欢呼感谢Charles Boyle |
[02:10] | for hosting us at his beach house this year. | 今年在他的海滩别墅招待我们 |
[02:12] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[02:14] | You should really thank my ex-wife. | 你们其实应该感谢我的前妻 |
[02:15] | We split it in the divorce. | 我们离婚时分了这房子 |
[02:16] | I get it for December through February. | 从12月到2月归我用 |
[02:19] | Winter B-house! Woof, woof, woof! | 冬天的海滩别墅 汪 汪 汪 |
[02:21] | Yeah, that’s not really catching on. | 感觉这台词不会火 |
[02:22] | – Aw. – As always, there will be no spouses, | – 唉 – 像往常一样 没有配偶 |
[02:25] | no bosses, no work… | 没有老板 没有工作 |
[02:27] | No bedtimes, | 没有固定的就寝时间 |
[02:28] | within reason. | 但也不能太晚 |
[02:29] | All right, Santiago’s feeling rowdy. | 好了 Santiago已经嗨起来了 |
[02:31] | Who else is feeling it? | 还有谁感受到了这火热的气氛 |
[02:32] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[02:34] | This weekend, I am Vacation Terry. | 这个周末我就是假期Terry |
[02:36] | No kids, no responsibilities. | 没有孩子 没有责任 |
[02:38] | I’m just a balloon floating in the great blue sky, | 我只是飘浮在湛蓝天空中的一只气球 |
[02:41] | and I am untethered. | 没有束缚 |
[02:44] | And just to clarify, | 我想问一下 |
[02:45] | how untethered is Vacation Terry from his wife? | 假期Terry的老婆有多不束缚他 |
[02:48] | Very tethered. | 有很多束缚 |
[02:49] | All right, anyone else have questions? | 好了 还有人有问题吗 |
[02:51] | Hitchcock, Scully, you’ve been weirdly silent. | Hitchcock Scully 你们怎么这么安静啊 |
[02:52] | We didn’t want to say anything | 我们不想说错点什么 |
[02:54] | that would get us uninvited. | 搞到自己被踢出邀请 |
[02:55] | Smart. All right, get pumped, people. | 机智 好了 大家兴奋起来 |
[02:57] | Dog Party ’15, ooh-ooh! | 犬假2015 喔喔 |
[03:02] | Two bottles of vodka. | 两瓶伏特加 |
[03:05] | Is this gonna be the weekend we finally meet six-drink Amy? | 我们终于要在这周末见到六杯Amy了吗 |
[03:08] | Six-drink Amy? What does that mean? | 六杯Amy 啥意思 |
[03:10] | It’s the pinnacle of the Santiago drunkenness scale. | 这是Santiago酒量的顶峰 |
[03:14] | One drink, Amy’s a little spacey. | 一杯下肚 就会变得有点迟钝 |
[03:17] | Wait. What? | 等下 你说啥 |
[03:19] | Two drinks: Loud Amy. | 两杯下肚 讲话非常大声 |
[03:20] | You want to get a cab? | 要叫辆出租车吗 |
[03:22] | Three drinks: | 三杯下肚 |
[03:23] | Amy dance pants. | 开始乱舞 |
[03:26] | Four-drink Amy is a bit of a pervert. | 四杯过后变得有些猥琐 |
[03:28] | Hey, check it out. | 嘿 看这个 |
[03:31] | And five-drink Amy | 五杯之后 |
[03:32] | is weirdly confident. | 变得奇怪的有自信 |
[03:34] | Let’s do this, little man. | 咱来掰手腕吧 小不点 |
[03:37] | But I’ve never seen six-drink Amy. | 但我从没见过六杯过后的Amy |
[03:40] | Maybe she’s the one I could actually be friends with, | 也许我能跟她真的成为朋友 |
[03:43] | aka my sasquatch. | 也就是 我的大脚野人 |
[03:53] | Hey, there, beautiful. | 嘿 美女 |
[03:55] | Marcus, what are you doing here? | Marcus 你在这儿干什么 |
[03:57] | I know you lost your phone charger, | 我知道你把手机充电器弄丢了 |
[03:58] | so I got you a new one, and I want to make sure | 所以我给你买了个新的 还有我想确定一下 |
[03:59] | your phone’s all juiced up | 你手机充满电没有 |
[04:01] | for some sweet long-distance texting. | 好跟我甜蜜地发短信 |
[04:03] | Thanks. What do I owe you? | 谢谢 我欠你多少钱 |
[04:04] | It’s a gift. | 这是礼物 |
[04:06] | All you got to say is thank you. | 只要说谢谢就可以了 |
[04:07] | I said thank you. That was the first thing I said. | 我说了谢谢 这是我说的第一句话 |
[04:10] | Sorry. You’re nice. | 对不起 你真好 |
[04:12] | I’ll text you. | 我会给你短信的 |
[04:13] | Can’t wait. | 我等着哦 |
[04:15] | Inappropriate work kiss. | 不合时宜的工作亲亲 |
[04:16] | Too fast. Can’t stop me. | 太快了你拦不住我 |
[04:21] | Rosa D macking down with her boo on the street! | Rosa D 在街上跟宝贝亲密 |
[04:25] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:26] | Say “Boo” Again, I will shoot you in the stomach. | 再说宝贝 我就朝你肚子开一枪 |
[04:28] | Fine. “Lover boy” It is. | 好吧 就叫美男子吧 |
[04:30] | What did I just say, Charles? | 我刚刚怎么说的 Charles |
[04:31] | – What did I just say? – You said… | – 我怎么说的 – 你说 |
[04:32] | you said not to say it. | 你让我不要说 |
[04:35] | Peralta, I thought you already left. | Peralta 我以为你已经走了 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I closed a couple of cases | 是啊 我结了几个案 |
[04:38] | and had to finish up the paperwork. | 要完成一些文件 |
[04:39] | Also, I wanted to thank you again | 还有 我想再次谢谢你 |
[04:41] | for giving us this half day. | 放了我们这半天假 |
[04:42] | Yes, of course. | 这是当然 |
[04:43] | I understand how important these extravaganzas are. | 我明白这些娱乐活动有多重要 |
[04:46] | I’m sure you’ll have a hoot. | 我相信你们会玩的很开心的 |
[04:47] | Oh, yeah, although I’m sure our hoots | 是的 但我知道我们玩的 |
[04:49] | pale in comparison to the hoots that you had | 肯定没有你当年 |
[04:50] | back in the day. | 玩的开心 |
[04:51] | I bet things got supes hoots. | 我打赌一定是超级开心 |
[04:53] | Actually, I wasn’t privy to those events. | 其实 我并没有怎么参加那些活动 |
[04:56] | As a gay black detective, | 作为一个黑人同性恋警探 |
[04:57] | I was excluded from most social gatherings. | 我被大多数社交活动排除在外 |
[04:59] | You guys off to play some golf? | 你们几个去打高尔夫球吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah. You want to caddy? | 对啊 你要来当球童吗 |
[05:04] | No, I do not. | 不 我不愿意 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:08] | Golf sucks. | 高尔夫球最没意思了 |
[05:10] | I know that wasn’t the point of your story. | 我知道这不是你故事的重点 |
[05:11] | – Those guys were jerks. – Yes. | – 那些人太差劲了 – 是啊 |
[05:13] | But I do envy the camaraderie they shared. | 不过我确实嫉妒他们的友谊 |
[05:16] | I’ve always wanted to Josh around with my peers. | 我一直想跟同事混在一起 |
[05:18] | So you’ve never joshed around with anyone? | 所以你从没有跟任何人混在一起吗 |
[05:20] | Never. | 从没有 |
[05:22] | But go have fun with the squad. | 去跟大家好好玩吧 |
[05:24] | Really Josh around for me. | 替我好好混 |
[05:30] | Welcome to chateau boy-Al. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[05:32] | Eleanor told me to keep the place clean, | Eleanor要我保持屋子的干净 |
[05:34] | but I don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[05:36] | Mommy’s out of town, and we’re gonna party. | 老妈走了 我们要玩起来 |
[05:39] | You call your ex-wife mommy? | 你管你前妻叫老妈吗 |
[05:40] | Not consciously. | 清醒的时候不叫 |
[05:41] | This will do just fine. | 这样就好了 |
[05:44] | You brought pineapple? | 你居然带了菠萝 |
[05:45] | Well, the fanny runs deep. | 还不止这些呢 |
[05:46] | I am prepared for any vacation situation. | 我为一切度假情景都做了准备 |
[05:49] | I’ve got a bottle opener, sunscreen, | 我有开瓶器 防晒乳 |
[05:51] | inflatable neck pillow. | 充气颈枕 |
[05:52] | Wait. Are we having… | 等等 我们会吃 |
[05:55] | Fondue? | 芝士火锅吗 |
[05:56] | Tight. | 赞 |
[05:57] | Gina, you ready to party or what? | Gina 准备好玩起来了吗 |
[05:59] | Don’t mind if I… oh. | 别介意我 |
[06:01] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[06:02] | Dang! | 不错啊 |
[06:04] | Ah! | 啊 |
[06:06] | You’re two shots behind, Linetti. | 你落后两杯了 Linetti |
[06:08] | What up, party people? | 咋样 派对上的朋友们 |
[06:11] | You know how I’m always saying it ain’t a real party | 你们记得我总是说 聚会不算真正的聚会 |
[06:14] | till your boss shows up unexpectedly? | 直到你的老板意外出现吗 |
[06:16] | Well, it’s a party. | 这个聚会绝对真了 |
[06:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:20] | Hello, | 你们好 |
[06:21] | party people. | 派对上的朋友们 |
[06:23] | Peralta told me to say that. | Peralta让我这样说的 |
[06:25] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 我让了 |
[06:26] | *Ain’t no party like a Captain Holt party* | *有警监的派对无与伦比* |
[06:28] | *’cause a Captain Holt party is a total surprise to everyone.* | *因为警监把大家吓呆了* |
[06:34] | Okay, well, Captain, | 好吧 警监 |
[06:36] | the only free bedroom is my ex-wife’s, | 唯一的空卧室是我前妻的 |
[06:38] | which is strictly off-limits. | 那是绝对不能动的 |
[06:39] | She locks the door and takes the handle home with her. | 她把门锁了起来 还把门把都带走了 |
[06:41] | All right, you can have my bed. | 好吧 你睡我的床吧 |
[06:43] | Charles, I’ll take yours. | Charles 我睡你的 |
[06:44] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[06:45] | I’ll sleep on the floor. | 我睡地上 |
[06:47] | Captain, come with me. | 警监 跟我来 |
[06:50] | What the hell, Jake? | 什么鬼啊 Jake |
[06:52] | No bosses. | 说好的没有老板呢 |
[06:53] | Look, he told me this story | 听我说 他给我讲了个故事 |
[06:54] | about how his squad always excluded him, | 关于他的警队总孤立他 |
[06:56] | and I know I come across as a cynical, badass cop | 我知道我一直以一个愤世嫉俗 不好对付的警察形象示人 |
[07:01] | with a checkered past and a thirst for… | 有着一个不可猜测的过去 还有 |
[07:03] | I felt bad. | 我感到难过 |
[07:04] | You would’ve too. | 你们也会的 |
[07:05] | Guys, he just wants to josh around. | 各位 他只是想跟我们混在一起 |
[07:08] | Is that so bad? | 这有那么不好吗 |
[07:09] | I am dating his nephew. | 我在跟他外甥约会 |
[07:10] | Now we’re hanging out on weekends? | 现在我们周末又在一起玩耍吗 |
[07:12] | What is next? | 下一步是啥 |
[07:13] | Small talk. | 闲聊 |
[07:15] | Okay, Amy, you got to be glad that Holt’s here, right? | 好吧 Amy 警监在这儿你一定很高兴吧 |
[07:18] | I mean, you’re basically in love with him. | 我是说 你基本上就是爱上他了 |
[07:19] | I love him. | 我敬爱他 |
[07:20] | I’m not in love with him, | 我没爱上他 |
[07:22] | but I’m definitely not comfortable | 但我绝对不想在醉醺醺的情况下 |
[07:24] | being drunk around him. | 和他相处 |
[07:25] | Ames, please keep the volume down, okay? | Amy 拜托你小声点好吗 |
[07:27] | Sorry. It’s two drinks. | 抱歉 我在两杯阶段 |
[07:28] | I can’t help it. That’s it. | 我控制不了 就这样了 |
[07:30] | I’m cutting myself off. | 我不喝了 |
[07:31] | So Jake messes up, and you punish me for it? | Jake闯了祸 受罚的却是我吗 |
[07:34] | Come on, Amy. You’re better than that. | 拜托 Amy 你不是这样的 |
[07:36] | You guys, this is gonna be fine. | 各位 不会出什么事的 |
[07:38] | I mean, Terry’s our boss, and he comes with us every year. | Terry也是我们上司啊 还不是每年都一起来 |
[07:40] | Correction: You bring Vacation Terry, | 错 你带来的是假期Terry |
[07:42] | and he is no man’s boss. | 他不是任何人的上司 |
[07:45] | When the slippers are filled, | 穿着抓绒拖鞋 |
[07:47] | Terry is chilled. | Terry就是在休闲 |
[07:49] | We’re happy the captain’s here. | 我们很高兴警监来了 |
[07:50] | Thank you, Scully and Hitchcock, the voice of reason. | 谢谢你们 Scully和Hitchock 理性之声 |
[07:53] | Holt’s the big fish we’ve been waiting for. | Holt可是条我们等待已久的大鱼 |
[07:55] | We have an exciting investment opportunity to pitch him. | 我们有个超赞的投资机会要推荐他 |
[07:57] | – What? – It’s an offshore casino | – 什么 – 是一艘目前 |
[07:59] | that’s currently sunk off the coast of Delaware. | 沉没在特拉华州海岸的海上赌场 |
[08:01] | No, all right, you guys are both | 不 得了 你们俩现在 |
[08:02] | officially uninvited from this whole weekend. | 正式不被邀请来这个周末了 |
[08:04] | Too late. We drove up as a group. | 太迟了 我们是组团开车来的 |
[08:06] | There’s no getting rid of us. | 不可能甩掉我们了 |
[08:07] | – Ah. – Sorry, Jake. | – 啊 – 抱歉 Jake |
[08:08] | This weekend’s gonna suck. | 这个周末要被毁了 |
[08:09] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你们知道吗 |
[08:11] | You guys are being a bunch of racist, homophobic golf cops, | 你们这帮人是一群种族歧视 恐同 还爱打高尔夫的警察 |
[08:14] | and I for one think this weekend’s gonna be even more fun | 我认为有了Holt这周末会 |
[08:17] | because Holt is here. | 更加精彩 |
[08:19] | Hey, what are you doing down here? | 嘿 你在这儿干嘛 |
[08:21] | Lunch is ready. | 午饭好啦 |
[08:22] | – I’m texting Marcus. – Mm. | – 我在给Marcus发短信 – 嗯 |
[08:23] | Texting… | 发短信 |
[08:25] | that’s the most intimate thing you can do to a lover | 这是用手指对爱人所能做出的 |
[08:27] | with your fingers… | 最亲密的事了 |
[08:30] | other than washing their hair. | 仅次于给他们洗头发 |
[08:31] | So I texted Marcus, and he hasn’t texted me back. | 我给Marcus发了短信 然后他没回我 |
[08:34] | I can’t believe I’m asking this, but can you help me? | 不敢相信我会这么问 但你能帮我吗 |
[08:36] | Oh, Rosa, yes. | 噢 Rosa 当然 |
[08:38] | I am the perfect person for this job. | 这方面我是专家 |
[08:40] | Okay, let’s get busy. | 好了 开始吧 |
[08:41] | What was his initial text? | 他最开始说了什么 |
[08:43] | “I can’t believe I miss you this much | “不敢相信仅仅三小时后 |
[08:44] | after three hours, X.O.” | 我就这么想你了 么么” |
[08:45] | X.O.? Girl, marry him. | 么么吗 可以嫁了 |
[08:48] | – What’d you write back? – “Ha-ha, lame.” | – 你回了什么 – “哈哈 傻” |
[08:49] | It’s a joke. I was insulting him. | 是个玩笑 我是在羞辱他 |
[08:52] | You know, flirting. | 你知道的 调情 |
[08:53] | Think he’s mad? | 你觉得他生气了吗 |
[08:54] | I bet he’s heartbroken. | 我赌他都心碎了 |
[08:56] | No, no. We can fix this. | 不 不 我们还能挽回 |
[08:58] | We just have to write a very sweet, very heartfelt text | 我们只需要发条非常甜蜜 非常贴心的短信 |
[09:01] | that will jump-start the conversation. | 可以一举给对话升温的那种 |
[09:03] | “Hey, baby.” | “嘿 宝贝” |
[09:04] | I don’t call people “Baby.” | 我不会叫别人”宝贝”的 |
[09:05] | You do now. | 你现在会了 |
[09:06] | So how do you all typically blow off steam? | 所以你们具体是怎么释放压力的 |
[09:10] | Does anyone have any formal complaints | 有人要对工作环境提出 |
[09:11] | about the work environment? | 正式抗议吗 |
[09:12] | No, no, we usually just gossip, right? | 不不 我们通常只是聊聊八卦 对吧 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:15] | Hey, did everyone see Dave from downstairs this week? | 嘿 有人这周看见楼下的Dave了吗 |
[09:17] | He shaved his beard. | 他把胡子给刮了 |
[09:18] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我天哪 |
[09:19] | His whole face looks like a butt. | 他整张脸看起来就像个屁股似的 |
[09:22] | Ha-ha, Butt Face Dave. | 哈哈 屁股脸Dave |
[09:24] | Butt Face Dave, that’s his new name, | 屁股脸Dave 就是他的新名字了 |
[09:25] | butt face Dave, ’cause his face looks like a butt. | 屁股脸Dave 因为他的脸看起来像个屁股 |
[09:29] | I like David. He’s a good cop. | 我喜欢David 他是个好警察 |
[09:34] | – Yeah. – David is great. | – 是啊 – David可棒了 |
[09:35] | – He’s a good dude. – I like that guy. | – 他是个好人 – 我喜欢那家伙 |
[09:38] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我想说一下祝酒致辞 |
[09:39] | – Good idea. Great idea. – Mm! | – 好主意 好主意 – 嗯 |
[09:41] | Amy, you don’t have a drink? | Amy 你没有酒吗 |
[09:42] | Oh, no, it’s okay. I don’t… | 不 没关系的 我不 |
[09:44] | The captain’s making a toast. | 警监在敬酒呢 |
[09:45] | Don’t be rude, Prude. | 别这么没礼貌啊 假正经 |
[09:47] | Okay, I guess I’ll have one more. | 好吧 那我就再喝一杯 |
[09:50] | You’re on vacation. Who’s counting? | 你在度假呢 谁会数你喝几杯 |
[09:51] | I am. | 我会 |
[09:53] | Thank you for inviting me up. | 谢谢你们邀请我 |
[09:55] | To joshing around together. | 敬一同玩闹 |
[09:57] | – Cheers. – To joshing! | – 干杯 – 敬玩闹 |
[09:59] | Joshing. | 玩闹 |
[10:01] | This is fun. | 这真有趣 |
[10:02] | Ooh, you know what we could do after lunch? | 噢 你们知道午餐后我们能干嘛吗 |
[10:05] | Walk on the beach. | 海滩散步 |
[10:06] | But it’s the middle of winter. | 但现在可是严冬 |
[10:07] | Which is ideal, you know? | 所以正好啊 你知道吗 |
[10:08] | Not too hot, no crowds. | 又不会太热 又没有太多人 |
[10:10] | The sand doesn’t get everywhere | 沙子不会粘得到处都是 |
[10:12] | ’cause it’s basically frozen. | 因为它们基本上被冻住了 |
[10:13] | Exactly. Who brought their beach boots? | 正是如此 有谁带了海滩靴 |
[10:16] | “I did.” | “我带了” |
[10:18] | Spot-on Rosa impression. | 满分的Rosa模仿 |
[10:23] | This is nice. | 真不错 |
[10:25] | I mean, the wind is unexpected | 我是说 虽然没想到有风 |
[10:27] | but welcome and bracing. | 但有风更爽了 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:30] | It’s like a thousand little needles of happiness shooting into your face. | 就像几千根幸福的小针往你脸上射 |
[10:35] | Well, we’ve been walking for about 20 minutes, so… | 我们已经走了二十分钟了 |
[10:38] | So we should probably turn around in another 20. | 那我们再走二十分钟然后就调头吧 |
[10:41] | Good plan… | 好啊 |
[10:42] | an 80-minute walk on the beach. | 八十分钟的沙滩漫步 |
[10:45] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[10:46] | Even my fiery dance moves aren’t keeping me warm. | 我这么动感的舞步都无法让身体热起来 |
[10:49] | The trick is, you got to be prepared. | 秘诀就是 永远要有所准备 |
[10:52] | Mini cognac, ladies? | 小瓶装的白兰地 女士们 |
[10:53] | Oh, yeah! | 噢 耶 |
[10:56] | Oh, warm me up, you little bastard. | 温暖我吧 你个小混蛋 |
[10:58] | – Mm. – Four drinks. | – 嗯 – 四杯了 |
[11:00] | Mm, mm, mm. | 嗯嗯嗯 |
[11:02] | Thank you, Terry’s fanny. | 谢谢 Terry的小腰包 |
[11:04] | And thank you, Poseidon, | 谢谢你 波塞冬 |
[11:06] | great God of the sea! | 伟大的海洋之神 |
[11:11] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么 |
[11:13] | A T-shirt. | t恤啊 |
[11:15] | I only brought a bikini. | 我只带了比基尼 |
[11:16] | Seems weird to be in front of the captain | 在警监面前穿泳装 |
[11:17] | in a bathing suit. | 好像有点奇怪 |
[11:18] | Got to cover up them thangs, yeah? | 要藏住那对大胸器哈 |
[11:20] | FYI, you can still see them through your shirt. | 不过 透过t恤还是能看见哟 |
[11:24] | So here we all are, finally relaxing | 终于啊 我们一个小队 |
[11:26] | as a squad together in the tub. | 一起在一个浴缸里放松身体 |
[11:29] | It’s fun, huh? | 真有意思哈 |
[11:30] | I can’t hear anyone. | 我什么也听不清 |
[11:31] | Can we please turn off the jets? | 可以关掉喷水的装置吗 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:38] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[11:39] | No more disturbed water. | 没有那些烦人的泡泡了 |
[11:41] | Good call. | 好主意 |
[11:42] | Wow, without the bubbles, | 哇 没有气泡之后 |
[11:44] | you can really see everything. | 真是什么都看得一清二楚呢 |
[11:45] | Eyes up here, Peralta. | 眼睛看这里 Peralta |
[11:49] | And… snip. | 剪掉 |
[11:52] | Mazel tov. | 好啦 |
[11:53] | Captain, I bet you used to smoke cigars | 警监 我打赌你以前工作的时候 |
[11:55] | on the job all the time, right? | 肯定一直叼着一只雪茄 对不对 |
[11:56] | No, but I had a partner who did. | 不 但我有个搭档是这样的 |
[11:58] | Had one burning all day long. | 一只雪茄抽一整天 |
[12:00] | Dan Hammer. | Dan Hammer(锤子) |
[12:01] | That name is so cool, it doesn’t need a nickname. | 这个名字好酷 酷得都不用取外号 |
[12:03] | Ah, but he had one. | 啊 不过他有个外号 |
[12:05] | Snake Eyes. | 蛇眼 |
[12:06] | Oh, Snake Eyes is a great one. | 噢 蛇眼取得好棒 |
[12:08] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 耶 |
[12:09] | He was the toughest son of a bitch I ever met. | 他是我见过最坚毅的汉子 |
[12:11] | When he died, he stuck out his middle finger | 他死的时候 坚持竖着一个中指 |
[12:13] | so he’d be flipping everyone off at his funeral. | 这样就可以冲每个出席的人竖中指了 |
[12:15] | – Oh, that rules. – Yeah. | – 噢 太酷了 – 是啊 |
[12:18] | Who killed him? | 谁杀了他 |
[12:19] | Don’t say a white tiger on cocaine, | 别说是一只磕了药的白虎啊 |
[12:21] | ’cause I will lose it. | 我会疯的 |
[12:22] | No, cancer of the mouth, tongue, lip, and cheek. | 不 是他遍布口腔 舌头 嘴唇和脸颊的癌细胞杀了他 |
[12:25] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:28] | Well, still, the middle finger thing is cool. | 不过 中指那事还是很酷 |
[12:30] | Actually, no one got to see that. | 其实 没人看到他的中指 |
[12:32] | It was closed casket because the doctors | 他被放在封闭的棺材里了 |
[12:33] | had removed so much of his face. | 因为医生移除了他大部分面部 |
[12:35] | All right, that’s that. | 好吧 算了吧 |
[12:39] | All right, I admit it. | 好吧 我承认 |
[12:40] | It’s weird having the captain here. | 警监在这里确实怪怪的 |
[12:42] | It straight up sucks. | 简直烂透了 |
[12:43] | Should we just go home? | 我们应该回家吗 |
[12:44] | What do you think, Terry? | 你觉得呢 Terry |
[12:45] | I am not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[12:48] | I’m playing kwazy kupcakes. | 我在玩”轰狂小蛋糕” |
[12:50] | I’m hydrated as hell, | 手边就有喝的 |
[12:52] | and I’m listening to Sheryl Crow. | 还一边听着Sheryl Crow的歌 |
[12:54] | I’ve got my own party going on. | 我自己的派对早就开起来了 |
[12:55] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:56] | Vacation Terry, you’re a genius. | 假期Terry 你真是个天才 |
[12:59] | We’ll have two parties, | 我们办两个派对 |
[13:01] | a fun one down here with just us | 一个有趣的在这里 只有我们参加 |
[13:03] | and then an awkward, uncomfortable one | 一个无聊尴尬的在楼上客厅 |
[13:04] | in the living room with Holt. | 和警监一起 |
[13:05] | He doesn’t even have to know about it. | 我们不要让他知道 |
[13:07] | Separate parties, separate but equal… | 隔离派对 隔离但平等 |
[13:09] | forget I said that phrase. | 当我没说过这句话 |
[13:12] | Ok, we don’t have much time. Captain’s in the bathroom, | 行了 时间不多了 警监在卫生间里 |
[13:15] | and we all know how efficient he is in there. | 我们都知道他有多迅速 |
[13:17] | Here’s the plan: The boring Holt party | 计划是这样的 无聊的警监派对 |
[13:19] | will be in the living room. | 在楼上的客厅里 |
[13:20] | At least three of us must be with him | 无论什么时候 至少要有三个人 |
[13:21] | in that room at all times. | 和他待在那里 |
[13:23] | It’s not a party if there aren’t four people. | 如果少于四个人就不算派对了 |
[13:24] | Especially between the sheets. | 尤其是在床笫之间 |
[13:26] | The other party will be in here. | 另外一个派对在这里 |
[13:28] | Shifts at each party will be 20 minutes and staggered. | 每个派对的轮班是二十分钟一换 |
[13:30] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[13:31] | How do you get your hair like that? | 你怎么把头发弄成那样的 |
[13:32] | Born this way… also, Hitchcock and Scully | 天生如此 对了 不能让Hitchcock和Scully |
[13:35] | are not to be left alone with the captain. | 单独和警监在一起 |
[13:36] | They’ll annoy him into leaving his party | 他们会用那些沉船赌场的烂点子 |
[13:37] | with their weird sunken casino idea. | 疯狂骚扰警监的 |
[13:39] | It’s not an idea. It’s a scheme. | 这不只是个点子 是有计划的 |
[13:41] | Okay, that is way worse. | 好吧 更糟了 |
[13:43] | I think this is gonna work. | 我觉得会一切顺利的 |
[13:45] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[13:46] | Maybe the Holt party will even be fun. | 也许警监的派对还会比较有意思呢 |
[13:50] | Now, the recorder is generally thought of | 现在 竖笛被普遍看做是 |
[13:51] | as a training instrument for children, | 给小孩训练的一种乐器 |
[13:53] | but listen to it. | 但是你们记住 |
[13:54] | In the hands of an expert like Joram Leifgrum… | 在Joram Leigrum这样的专家的演奏下 |
[13:59] | The passion is… | 这种热情是 |
[14:02] | breathtaking. | 夺人心魄的 |
[14:03] | Okay, so Marcus wrote, “What you doing right now?” | 好 Marcus回了”你在干什么呢” |
[14:07] | Then a smiley face blowing a kiss. | 然后是一个微笑着飞吻的表情 |
[14:09] | Oh, he’s good. | 噢 他真厉害 |
[14:10] | We could say, “Thinking about you.” | 我们可以回”在想你” |
[14:13] | Oh, forget it. That’s stupid. | 算了 太蠢了 |
[14:14] | No, Rosa, it’s poetry. | 不 Rosa 很浪漫啊 |
[14:17] | Oof. | 呼 |
[14:19] | First shift is done. | 第一轮值班结束 |
[14:21] | – How was it? – I’m not gonna lie. | – 怎么样 – 说实话 |
[14:22] | It was pretty brutal. | 不是一般的可怕 |
[14:23] | But on the plus side, I now hate | 不过意外之喜是 |
[14:25] | a whole new genre of music. | 我对所有的新音乐类型都产生厌恶了 |
[14:26] | All right, Boyle, Rosa, and Amy, you’re up. | 好了 Boyle Rosa Amy 到你们了 |
[14:28] | Come on, get on it. | 快点 上去吧 |
[14:29] | And under it. Bangarang. | 得令 这就走起 |
[14:32] | Ames Ames Ames Ames, Ames, Ames. | |
[14:33] | You don’t want to be around Holt | 你不会想就这样去见警监的 |
[14:34] | in your current state. | 这个状态可不行 |
[14:36] | Say hello to the most confident woman alive. | 迎接世界上最自信的女人吧 |
[14:40] | Gah! | 啊 |
[14:42] | Drink number five. | 第五杯了 |
[14:44] | You are a true friend | 你是个真正的好朋友 |
[14:47] | and a hot little piece. | 而且是个性感的小婊砸 |
[14:50] | Good-bye, four-drink Amy. | 再见 四杯Amy |
[14:52] | Sloppy sicko. | 懒散的小混蛋 |
[14:55] | His name is… | 他的名字是 |
[14:57] | Blair Underwood Blair Underwood. | |
[14:59] | The man I saw in the grocery store was Blair Underwood. | 我在杂货店看到的那个男人是Blair Underwood |
[15:01] | Hey, Ray, it’s time. | 嘿 Ray 是时候了 |
[15:04] | For what, Detective Santiago? | 是时候做什么 Santiago警探 |
[15:07] | For you to give me a promotion | 你该给我升职 |
[15:08] | and a 40% raise. | 以及百分之四十的加薪了 |
[15:10] | I’ve been carrying this squad for two years, | 我带着这个小队两年了 |
[15:13] | and my back’s getting tired. | 已经受够了 |
[15:15] | Excuse me, Captain. | 不好意思 警监 |
[15:16] | Hey, Amy, can I talk to you for one second? | Amy 可以和你说一会话吗 |
[15:18] | Uh, you just did. | 一会已经过去了 |
[15:20] | – Burn. – Ah, so good. | – 没词了吧 – 好好好 你厉害 |
[15:21] | So, listen, I don’t think overconfident Amy is working out. | 听着 我觉得自信膨胀的Amy不适合这里 |
[15:24] | Maybe you should go back downstairs. | 也许你应该回楼下去 |
[15:26] | Mm, maybe I should just have another drink. | 嗯 也许我应该再喝一杯 |
[15:28] | Get ready, America. | 准备好了 美国 |
[15:29] | Here comes six… | 六杯Amy就要 |
[15:31] | – Oh, what? – Okay, that’s… | – 准备好 – 好吧 你 |
[15:35] | Wait a minute. Why is Scully up here? | 等等 Scully怎么上来了 |
[15:37] | Hey, Captain. | 嗨 警监 |
[15:38] | How much does it cost to raise a sunken ship? | 打捞一艘沉船要花多少钱 |
[15:41] | Answer Less than a casino makes in a year hopefully. | 希望比一家赌场的年利润要少一些吧 |
[15:44] | What a funny riddle. | 真是个有意思的谜题 |
[15:45] | Hey, Scully, there’s this sandwich in the other room | 嘿Scully 我想给你看看 |
[15:47] | I want to show you. | 另外一个房间里的那个三明治 |
[15:48] | – Say no more. – Oh, that was easy. | – 话不多说 走起 – 噢 真好糊弄 |
[15:50] | What the hell, guys? | 搞什么 你们这些人 |
[15:52] | You can’t just let Scully go wherever he wants. | 怎么能放Scully出去乱走呢 |
[15:54] | We lost track of who was where, sorry. | 我们忘记盯着谁在哪了 抱歉啊 |
[15:56] | Guys, if we’re gonna pull this off, we need to focus. | 嘿 如果我们要搞定这事 我们就得集中精神 |
[15:59] | – You want to play? – Yeah, I want to play. | – 你要玩吗 – 当然要了 |
[16:00] | It’s quarters. What, am I a monster? | 什么样的禽兽才不玩扔硬币啊 |
[16:02] | Terry, tag me in. You’re on Holt party duty. | Terry 我下来了 轮到你去Holt的派对了 |
[16:04] | It seems to me all-wheel drive | 我觉得 全轮驱动 |
[16:07] | is four-wheel drive. | 就是四轮驱动 |
[16:12] | You need something. Who needs something? | 你需要来点什么 谁要来点什么吗 |
[16:13] | I know they say it’s not good | 我知道他们都说 |
[16:15] | to have a TV in the bedroom, | 在卧室里装电视不好 |
[16:16] | which is… | 所以 |
[16:19] | why I don’t. | 我就没装 |
[16:24] | I am the king of quarters! | 我是扔硬币之王 |
[16:27] | See, I told you guys we’d still have fun this weekend. | 看吧 我说了这个周末还是能玩得很开心的 |
[16:30] | Wait, Terry, aren’t you supposed to be upstairs? | 等等 Terry 你不是应该在楼上吗 |
[16:32] | Not now. It’s schnapps time. | 谁说的 现在是杜松子酒时间 |
[16:35] | Okay, Amy and Hitchcock are still upstairs. | 好吧 Amy和Hitchcock还在楼上 |
[16:37] | I think we’re still good. | 应该不会出大问题 |
[16:38] | Six-drink Amy… | 喝了六杯的Amy |
[16:42] | is so alone. | 好寂寥啊 |
[16:44] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[16:46] | Six-drink Amy isn’t fun. | 六杯Amy一点也不好玩 |
[16:48] | She’s just sad. Damn it. | 只是一个劲悲伤 我去 |
[16:50] | Guys, this is really bad. | 各位 这样不行 |
[16:51] | Got to get up there. | 赶紧上楼去 |
[16:53] | Now, where is everyone? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[16:54] | Ah, Detectives. | 啊 警探们 |
[16:57] | You were having a party without me. | 你们在背着我办派对 |
[17:00] | – Captain… – No need to explain. | – 警监 – 不用解释了 |
[17:05] | This is gonna sound controversial, | 说起来你们也许不同意 |
[17:08] | but I think that went pretty good. | 不过我觉得一切都很顺利 |
[17:10] | Man, I’ve never seen Captain Holt that upset before. | 天哪 我从来没见过Holt警监那么难过 |
[17:12] | He looks like a sad block of granite. | 像一块悲伤的花岗岩 |
[17:15] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[17:16] | How do you cheer up granite? | 怎样让花岗岩开心起来 |
[17:18] | Well, you could salvage it, | 你可以打捞它 |
[17:19] | much like the casino we’ve been talk… | 就像我们在说的那个赌场一样 |
[17:21] | – Seriously, stop. – I feel awful. | – 讲真的 别说了 – 我觉得好愧疚 |
[17:23] | My fanny’s not deep enough to fix this. | 我的腰包都没法治愈 |
[17:26] | Vacation Terry… | 假期Terry |
[17:29] | – is dead. – The fanny. | – 已经死了 – 腰包啊 |
[17:31] | I’m gonna go talk to Captain Holt. | 我去和Holt警监谈谈 |
[17:32] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别去 |
[17:34] | I invited him up here. | 是我邀请他来的 |
[17:35] | I should go talk to him. | 应该我去和他谈 |
[17:36] | – Okay. – What? | – 好吧 – 啥 |
[17:38] | Really thought you were gonna fight me on that, | 我以为你会和我先争执一番 |
[17:39] | and then we’d have a whole back-and-forth, | 然后我们彼此反复争取这个机会 |
[17:41] | and eventually you’d go, “Jake, I respect you”, | 最后你说”Jake 我很尊重你 |
[17:43] | but I got to do this.” | 但是还是我去吧” |
[17:44] | No, it’s uncomfortable. | 不 这事太难办了 |
[17:46] | I’d much rather you do it. | 还是你去吧 |
[17:47] | All right, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:49] | Here I go. | 我去了 |
[17:53] | – You’re walking in place. – All right! | – 你在原地踏步 – 好啦去啦 |
[17:55] | Hey, I need to write Marcus back fast. | 嘿 我要赶紧回Marcus短信 |
[17:57] | He’s already freaked out by how long it takes me | 已经很久没回了 |
[17:58] | to text him back. | 他有点吓到了 |
[18:00] | Listen, Rosa, there’s nothing I’d rather do in my life | 听着 Rosa 这个世界上我最愿意做的事情 |
[18:03] | than write a sexy text to your boyfriend, | 就是给你男朋友发调情短信 |
[18:05] | but I think this is something you got to do on your own. | 但是我觉得你应该自己去做这件事 |
[18:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:08] | You’re so good at being lame, and I’m not. | 这种烂事你超擅长的 我一点不会啊 |
[18:09] | – Yeah. – Look, I like him. | – 是啊 – 听着 我喜欢他 |
[18:11] | I really like him. | 我真的喜欢他 |
[18:12] | I don’t want to screw this crap up. | 我不想把这破事搞砸了 |
[18:13] | That’s what you should say. | 这就是你应该说的 |
[18:15] | Just take that sentiment, remove the word “Crap,” | 把这句话打上去 去掉”破事”这个词 |
[18:17] | and then send it. | 然后发给他 |
[18:22] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[18:23] | Gah, I sent it. | 啊 我发了 |
[18:24] | He didn’t write back, so he hates it. | 他没回 他讨厌这句话 |
[18:25] | No, wait. Look. | 不 等等 看啊 |
[18:27] | Okay, oh, okay, “Dot, dot, dot.” | 好了 “点点点” |
[18:31] | It’s happening. | 来了 |
[18:32] | It’s a shirtless pic. | 一张上半身的裸照 |
[18:34] | We did it. We did it! | 我们做到了 我们成功了 |
[18:37] | Thanks, Boyle. | 谢谢你 Boyle |
[18:38] | Okay, I’m gonna leave. Don’t follow me. | 好了 我要走了 别跟过来 |
[18:40] | Things are about to get intense. | 接下来就会比较紧张刺激了 |
[18:41] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[18:44] | Ames Ames. | |
[18:46] | Gina Gina. | |
[18:47] | You got to see the sasquatch. | 来看这个大脚怪 |
[18:50] | Was it everything you drumpt? | 是不是你梦想的东西 |
[18:51] | It was the stuff drumps are made of. | 梦想皆是由此筑成 |
[18:54] | Can you hold my eyes still till things stop spinning? | 你可以在天旋地转停止前 扶着我的眼睛的 |
[18:57] | Okay, let’s sit you up. | 行了 坐起来吧 |
[18:58] | There. Easy does… | 小心点 |
[19:00] | there… oh, there you go. | 好了 坐好啦 |
[19:02] | Now drink this entire glass of water. | 现在喝下这杯水 |
[19:05] | You’re taking care of me. | 你在照顾我诶 |
[19:07] | Just cause I know you won’t remember it. | 反正你待会也不会记得 |
[19:09] | Mm-mm, no. | 嗯哼 不 |
[19:12] | You like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[19:13] | Six-drink Amy is your friend. | 六杯Amy是你的朋友 |
[19:19] | And… and she’s gonna be very sick right now. | 而且她觉得很不舒服很想吐了 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:27] | I heard you were out here. | 听到你在外面呢 |
[19:28] | Really hate those jets, huh? | 真的很讨厌喷水的玩意哈 |
[19:30] | I’m not a child. I don’t need a bubble bath. | 我不是小孩 不需要泡泡浴 |
[19:35] | So listen. | 听着 |
[19:36] | Before you say anything, I want to say I’m sorry. | 在你说话之前 我想先和你道歉 |
[19:38] | You’re sorry? | 你道歉 |
[19:40] | Wow, I can’t believe I almost made Terry do this. | 哇 还好没让Terry捡到这个便宜 |
[19:42] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[19:43] | I was so eager to make up | 我太急于弥补 |
[19:45] | for all the joshing around I’d missed, | 那些我错过的集体活动了 |
[19:46] | I forgot this getaway is really for you detectives. | 我忘记这次假期是属于你们警探的 |
[19:49] | And one of the things you’re striving to get away from | 这次假期中 你们想远离的 |
[19:52] | is your captain. | 包括你们的警监 |
[19:53] | Yeah, I mean, it’s nothing against you as a person. | 是 讲真 这事不是针对你个人的 |
[19:57] | Everyone loves you, | 大家都爱你 |
[19:58] | but you’re our captain, | 但是你是我们的警监 |
[20:00] | and normally we get really drunk | 通常我们都会一边开上司玩笑 |
[20:02] | and act like crazy idiots and play stupid games | 然后喝得烂醉 变得疯子一样 |
[20:04] | where we make fun of the boss. | 去玩那些很蠢的游戏 |
[20:06] | Which is hard when the boss is present. | 当上司在场的时候 就不好那样玩了 |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:13] | But not impossible. | 但也不是不可能 |
[20:14] | I think instead of us rising to your level, | 与其把我们提升到你的水平 |
[20:17] | it’s maybe time for you to stoop down to ours. | 也许不如让你降低到我们的水平来 |
[20:27] | And that’s just the start. | 这就是我降低水平的开始 |
[20:30] | I call the game “Real Ray or Fake Ray?” | 这个游戏叫”真假警监” |
[20:33] | And joining us is a very special contestant, | 有一位特殊参赛选手加入我们 |
[20:36] | Captain Ray Holt himself. | 他就是Ray Holt警监 |
[20:41] | All right, here’s how the game works. | 好了 游戏规则是这样的 |
[20:43] | I will say a phrase. | 我说一个句子 |
[20:44] | You tell me if I made it up | 你们来分辨是我编的 |
[20:45] | or if it’s something that Captain Holt | 还是Holt警监在真实生活中 |
[20:48] | actually said in real life to an actual human being. | 确实对某个人说过这个词 |
[20:50] | I understand the logic of this game. | 我明白这个游戏的逻辑 |
[20:52] | Great! Phrase number one: | 很好 第一个句子 |
[20:54] | “The futility of lighting candles | “枉然地点亮蜡烛 |
[20:57] | only to blow them out immediately | 只为下一秒就吹熄 |
[20:58] | is just one reason I find children’s birthday parties impractical.” | 是我认为儿童生日派对不切实际性的一个原因” |
[21:03] | – Holt. – That’s Holt. | – 是警监 – 是警监说的 |
[21:04] | Mm, fake. | 不 是假的 |
[21:05] | I say fake too. | 我也觉得是假的 |
[21:06] | I don’t remember saying it, so it must be fake. | 我不记得说过这话 是假的 |
[21:08] | It was real! | 是真的 |
[21:10] | To Terry’s kids at their birthday party. | 在Terry女儿的生日派对上说的 |
[21:12] | Oh, I remember now. | 噢 我现在记起了 |
[21:13] | Oh, do another one. Do another one. | 再来一句 再出下一题 |
[21:14] | All right, phrase number two: | 好的 第二句 |
[21:16] | “Any smile that lasts longer than a second and a half | “任何一个超过一秒半的微笑 |
[21:19] | is a con man’s ruse.” | 都是骗子的诡计” |
[21:22] | That’s fake. That’s a fake one. | 是假的 这是假的 |
[21:24] | I said it. | 我说过这话 |
[21:25] | And I meant it! | 而且我真这么觉得 |
[21:26] | Oh! | 噢 |