时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas! | 嚯嚯嚯 圣诞快乐 |
[00:04] | Whoa, thank you, good sir! | 哇哦 谢谢你 好先生 |
[00:06] | The elves will not starve this night. | 精灵们至少今晚不会饿着了 |
[00:09] | – Any sign of our bogie? – Negative. | – 发现目标了吗 – 没有 |
[00:11] | Are you sure our guy’s gonna show? | 你确定我们的目标会出现吗 |
[00:12] | My C.I. Said he walked this route exactly the last three days. | 我的线人说他过去三天都走过这条路 |
[00:15] | Fine, but in ten minutes, we’re calling this. | 好吧 但十分钟之后我们就要撤了 |
[00:17] | I have to get back to my ecstasy task force. | 我必须回摇头丸特遣队了 |
[00:19] | We have to bag a major giggle pig player soon, | 我们必须尽快抓到贩卖猪咯咯的主要人员 |
[00:20] | or they’re gonna shut us down. | 不然他们就要解散我们了 |
[00:21] | Ho, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum. | 嚯嚯嚯 你有瓶朗姆酒呢 |
[00:24] | Presents! | 礼物诶 |
[00:25] | God, you’re bad at being Santa. | 天 你真是不会扮圣诞老人 |
[00:27] | Jake, holy crap, 9:00. | 我去 Jake九点钟方向 |
[00:30] | The Pontiac bandit, aka Doug Judy. | 庞蒂亚克大盗 又名Doug Judy |
[00:33] | Okay, Santa, stay calm, just like we practiced. | 好了 圣诞老人 冷静 就像练习过的那样 |
[00:36] | Merry Judy, Mr. Doug Judy Christmas. | Judy快乐啊 Doug Judy圣诞先生 |
[00:40] | – Damn it! – Peralta? | – 妈的 – Peralta吗 |
[00:41] | No! | 不是 |
[00:42] | Onion ring attack! | 洋葱圈袭击 |
[00:43] | Ah! Greasy! | 啊 好油 |
[00:46] | NYPD! Stop where you are! | 纽约警察 不准动 |
[00:48] | Come on, Santa. Why are you so fat? | 拜托 圣诞老人 你怎么这么胖 |
[00:59] | NYPD. Clear out. | 纽约警察 都出去 |
[01:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[01:02] | – Ah! – Ah! Got you! | – 啊 – 啊 抓到你了 |
[01:12] | Doug Judy, you’re under arrest. | Doug Judy 你被捕了 |
[01:15] | Put your hands in the air. | 把手举起来 |
[01:16] | Hey, Rosa. Merry Christmas, girl. | 嘿 Rosa 圣诞快乐啊妹子 |
[01:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:19] | Take a good look, kids. | 看清楚 孩子们 |
[01:21] | This is what happens when you’re naughty! | 这就是淘气的下场 |
[01:44] | Attention, everyone. | 所有人请注意 |
[01:46] | Holidays of many cultures approach. | 节日是许多文化表达的途径 |
[01:47] | This truly is a joyful time. | 现在正是欢庆的时刻 |
[01:50] | Join me for a festive winter party | 这周五七点至九点 请前往Shaw的酒吧 |
[01:52] | at Shaw’s bar this friday, 7:00 till 9:00. | 和我一起参加冬季节日派对 |
[01:54] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[01:55] | A.M. Or P.M.? | 早上还晚上 |
[01:56] | I’m gonna let you figure that one out. | 你自己琢磨吧 |
[01:58] | Also, I’d like to reiterate my gift policy. | 还有 我想重申一下我关于礼物的规定 |
[02:00] | None allowed. | 不准送 |
[02:02] | Enjoy this merry season. | 享受这个欢庆的季节吧 |
[02:03] | Good people of the nine-nine, I present to you | 同事们呐 让我来向你们介绍 |
[02:06] | the seventh wonder of the world, | 世界第七大奇迹 |
[02:09] | Doug Judy, aka the Pontiac bandit, foiled at last! | Doug Judy 又名庞蒂亚克大盗 终于落网 |
[02:15] | All right! | 好样的 |
[02:16] | Wow, you guys, thank you very much. | 哇 你们 真是谢谢 |
[02:18] | All right, that’s enough, Judy. | 好了 够了 Judy |
[02:19] | This is my moment. You are not to enjoy it. | 这是我的时刻 没你什么事 |
[02:21] | I can’t help it. I’m proud of you. | 我忍不住呀 我替你骄傲 |
[02:23] | You’re like a son to me. | 你就像我的儿子一样 |
[02:24] | A white, crispy son. | 又白又嫩的儿子 |
[02:26] | How would that even work? Am I adopted? | 你觉得这科学吗 我是领养的吗 |
[02:28] | No, your mother’s just really pale. | 不是 是你妈妈皮肤很白 |
[02:30] | Almost invisible. | 白到几乎看不见 |
[02:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:32] | Anyways, it’s a shame I gotta ruin celebration | 总之 我很抱歉要毁了你的庆祝时刻了 |
[02:34] | by cutting a deal and getting out of here. | 我愿意和你们做笔交易 从而摆脱罪名 |
[02:36] | Never! Right? | 我们不会答应的 对吧 |
[02:37] | I’m just saying, I know a lot of real high-profile felons. | 我只是说 我可是认识很多知名的重罪犯呢 |
[02:41] | Makes me a very desirable tattletale. | 我可是个很有价值的告密者呢 |
[02:44] | We will never cut a deal with you, | 我们绝对不会和你合作的 |
[02:46] | not after you screwed us last year. | 尤其在发生了去年那件事之后 |
[02:48] | You don’t want any info on a local burglary ring, perhaps? | 你们难道不想要关于当地盗窃团伙的消息吗 |
[02:51] | Not good enough. | 不够好 |
[02:51] | Testify, Captain! | 正是 警监 |
[02:53] | How about a guy who makes fake credit cards? | 那做假信用卡的人怎么样呢 |
[02:54] | – Negative. – You see that, Judy? | – 没用 – 看到没 Judy |
[02:55] | No matter what you say, you’re going to jail. | 不管你说什么 你都要进监狱 |
[02:58] | What about drugs? | 那毒品呢 |
[02:59] | Y’all ever heard of giggle pig? | 你们听说过猪咯咯没 |
[03:03] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[03:04] | We’re listening. | 我们听着呢 |
[03:05] | No, no, no, no, no, we’re not listening. | 不不不不不 我们没在听 |
[03:06] | We can’t hear him. | 我们听不见他讲话 |
[03:07] | Everybody shoot your guns in the air. | 所有人朝天上开枪 |
[03:11] | Gina, you need to see this. | Gina 你得看看这个 |
[03:12] | Oh, Charles, I can’t take that. | 噢 Charles 我不能收 |
[03:14] | It’s clearly not cash, and I don’t have time | 这显然不是现金 而我的人生中没有 |
[03:16] | in my life to return things. | 去退货的时间 |
[03:18] | I found this at my dad’s place last night. | 我昨晚在我爸那儿找到这个的 |
[03:20] | It’s from him to your mom. | 这是他要给你妈的 |
[03:21] | No! | 不 |
[03:22] | Yes! | 是的 |
[03:23] | Boyle, this is bad. | Boyle 这太糟了 |
[03:24] | I thought our parents were just having a casual fling, | 我以为我们父母只是有了一夜情罢了 |
[03:26] | but presents is like old people third base. | 但礼物可就相当于老年人的三垒了 |
[03:29] | No, that’s rubbing butts together. | 不 这可是一起擦屁股的阶段了 |
[03:30] | – What? – But this is very close. | – 什么 – 但这也很亲密了 |
[03:32] | Gina, they may be getting serious. | Gina 他们可能认真了 |
[03:35] | Ugh! | 恶 |
[03:36] | Don’t you dare say that! | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[03:38] | Do you know how disgustingly entangled our lives will be | 你知道如果我们的爸妈真的在一起了 |
[03:41] | if our parents turn into a real couple? | 我们的生活会多恶心多乱吗 |
[03:43] | Yes! You think I want you and your mom | 知道 你以为我想让你和你妈 |
[03:45] | horning in on the Boyle boys mimosa brunches? | 加入只属于我们爷们的含羞草早午餐吗 |
[03:48] | That’s our guy time. | 那是我们男人的时间 |
[03:49] | Ugh. We need to figure out what is in | 恶 我们得搞清楚这个万恶的 |
[03:51] | this horrible package, so we can determine | 包裹里面是什么 所以我们可以确定 |
[03:54] | where they’re at in their relationship. | 他们处在男女关系的哪个阶段 |
[03:57] | What if it’s a romantic book or, | 这如果是一本爱情小说 或者 |
[03:58] | like, a picture of the two of them in a frame? | 比方说 一张裱起来的他们俩的合照呢 |
[04:01] | Oh, or “His and hers” Pajamas? | 噢 还可能是情侣睡衣 |
[04:03] | The kind that dissolve in your mouth. | 那种会在你嘴里融化的 |
[04:05] | Ew, no! No, Charles, ew. | 恶 不 不 Charles 太恶心了 |
[04:10] | So this is where all the tape went. | 所有胶带都跑这儿来了 |
[04:11] | I gotta put up this pictures my daughters drew. | 我要把我女儿画的这些画贴起来 |
[04:14] | And I need some ’cause I cut my hand. | 而我也需要一点因为我把手划了 |
[04:16] | Hitchcock Hitchcock! | |
[04:17] | Go to the hospital! | 去医院啊 |
[04:18] | And give 100 bucks to some doctor | 给一个医生一百块钱 |
[04:20] | to give me the exact same tape? | 换来一模一样的胶带吗 |
[04:22] | I don’t think so. | 我可不干 |
[04:23] | Wow! What’s all this? | 哇 这些是什么 |
[04:26] | I’m making a Christmas present for Captain Holt. | 我在给Holt警监做圣诞礼物 |
[04:28] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:29] | He has a strict “No gift” Policy, but I found a loophole. | 他有严格的”不送礼”政策 但我找到了个漏洞 |
[04:33] | Like your loophole last year? | 就像你去年那个漏洞吗 |
[04:35] | So I was just gonna throw out this brand-new squash racquet, | 我正好要扔掉这个全新的壁球拍 |
[04:38] | but then I thought, “Hey, maybe the Captain could use it.” | 但我又想 “嘿 说不定警监会能用上” |
[04:41] | I don’t want your garbage. | 我不想要你的垃圾 |
[04:42] | No, it was a very expensive gift. | 不 这是个很贵的礼物 |
[04:43] | Aha, suspicions confirmed. | 啊哈 不出我所料 |
[04:46] | I asked the Captain what qualified as a gift, | 我问过警监什么才算礼物 |
[04:48] | and he said anything I spent money on. | 他回答我 任何我花了钱的东西 |
[04:51] | Then I realized, my time is worth nothing. | 于是我意识到 我的时间分文不值 |
[04:54] | Sounds like you’re bragging, but that’s just a sad statement. | 听起来你在炫耀 但这话着实可悲 |
[04:57] | I’m making a scrapbook of his professional highlights. | 我在为他职业生涯的光辉时刻做剪贴簿 |
[05:00] | Newspaper clippings, police reports, pictures. | 剪报 警方报告 照片 |
[05:03] | It’s got every moment of his career, “From Ray to Z.” | 这包含了他职业生涯的每一刻 “从Ray到尾” |
[05:08] | This is a very bad idea. | 这是个很不好的主意 |
[05:09] | I know, I’m not happy with the title either, | 我知道 我也觉得这名字不够好 |
[05:12] | but my backup was “Keep holting on,” | 我的备用方案是”监持住” |
[05:14] | but that just makes him sound like he’s sick. | 但那样听起来就像他生病了似的 |
[05:16] | All right, before we make a deal with this evil monster, | 好了 在我们和这个邪恶的畜生交易之前 |
[05:19] | can I just ask something? | 我能问点问题吗 |
[05:21] | Is giggle pig really that important? | 猪咯咯真的那么重要吗 |
[05:23] | My job, Rosa’s job, and the fate of this entire precinct | 我的工作 Rosa的工作 还有这个警区的命运 |
[05:26] | all depend upon the outcome of this task force. | 全都指望在这个特遣队的成果上了 |
[05:28] | All right, fine. | 好吧 好咯 |
[05:30] | Diaz, what’s our status right now? | Diaz 我们现在是什么进度 |
[05:31] | We’ve picked up a bunch of dealers, | 我们抓到了一些毒贩 |
[05:32] | but our main target is Tito Ruiz. | 但我们的主要目标是Tito Ruiz |
[05:34] | We believe he runs the whole operation, | 我们认为他是掌控全局的 |
[05:35] | only we can’t prove it because none of his people | 不过我们没证据 因为他的手下 |
[05:37] | will turn on him just because he bit off a few noses. | 都不愿出卖他 因为他杀了几只鸡儆猴 |
[05:40] | Babies. | 太嫩 |
[05:41] | I say the only way we make a deal with Doug Judy | 要我说我们唯一能和他交易的条件 |
[05:43] | is if he can give us the top guy, Tito Ruiz. | 就是他给我们那个头目 Tito Ruiz |
[05:46] | I can give you Tito Ruiz. | 我可以给你们Tito Ruiz |
[05:47] | Oh, come on, Judy! | 哦要不要这样 Judy |
[05:49] | I mean, how do we even know this is real? | 我想说 我们怎么知道这到底真的假的 |
[05:50] | This guy’s a huckster! | 这人唯利是图 |
[05:52] | He’s a lie guy. | 他是个黑心骗子 |
[05:53] | Peralta has a point. | Peralta说得有道理 |
[05:54] | You have been a lie guy to us before. | 你以前确实骗过我们 |
[05:56] | – Thank you. – Give me some details. | – 谢谢你 – 给我些细节 |
[05:58] | Ruiz and I were cellies in Attica in the ’90s. | 九十年代的时候 Ruiz和我在阿提卡是狱友 |
[06:00] | He texted me last week. | 他上周给我发短信了 |
[06:01] | Needs some cars to deliver his product. | 需要一些车子来运他的货 |
[06:03] | I said no because drugs are stupid. | 我拒绝了 因为贩毒太蠢了 |
[06:07] | Except for weed and sex pills. | 除了大麻和性药 |
[06:09] | A man has needs. | 男人总有需求 |
[06:10] | *Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa* *Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa* | |
[06:15] | *I can’t think of your last name, baby* | *我想不起来你姓啥了宝贝* |
[06:18] | Enough crooning! | 别哼了 |
[06:20] | Can you get us a face-to-face with Ruiz? | 你能让我们面对面见到Ruiz吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, but you gotta give me zero jail time. | 可以 但你得保证我不用坐牢 |
[06:25] | No, that’s not gonna happen. | 不 不可能 |
[06:26] | Ha-ha! Stupid Judy. | 哈哈 蠢Judy |
[06:27] | The D.A., however, will offer a reduced sentence | 检察官 倒是可以提供减刑 |
[06:30] | in return for Ruiz’s arrest. | 作为逮捕Ruiz的报答 |
[06:31] | 5 years instead of 20. | 从20年减到5年 |
[06:33] | Oh, that’s tough but fair. | 哦好无情 但是公平哦 |
[06:36] | I can see why you have such intense daddy-stuff with him. | 我知道为什么你对他有恋父情结了 |
[06:38] | Oh, yeah, the guy without a daddy is the one with daddy issues. | 哦是啊 没爸爸的人就是有父爱问题的人 |
[06:41] | Explain that logic. | 这什么逻辑啊 |
[06:43] | Since I’m going to jail, | 既然我要进监狱 |
[06:44] | I wanna enjoy my time left on the outside. | 我想要享受剩下的在外面的时间 |
[06:47] | Put me up in a five-star hotel like the Royce. | 给我安排个罗伊斯酒店那样的五星酒店 |
[06:49] | Unlimited room service and minibar privileges. | 无限客房服务和迷你吧台特权 |
[06:51] | Three-star hotel like the Brooklyner. | 布鲁克林人那样的三星 |
[06:54] | $60 a day meal allowance. No minibar. | 六十一天含伙食费 没有迷你吧台 |
[06:56] | Four-star hotel like the Oneida. | 奥奈达那种四星的 |
[06:58] | 200 in food, no minibar or alcohol, | 两百餐费 不含迷你吧台和酒 |
[07:01] | but I get to go crazy on candy and nuts. | 但我可以狂吃糖果和坚果 |
[07:03] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[07:04] | Ow! Oh, one last thing. | 嗷 噢最后一件事 |
[07:06] | Diaz has to be nice to me. | Diaz要对我友善点 |
[07:09] | I want her to call me big sugar. | 我想让她叫我干爹 |
[07:12] | Ha, hugh mistake, bud. | 哈 大错特错 兄弟 |
[07:13] | She’ll never agree to that. | 她绝对不会同意的 |
[07:14] | No, I’m in. Let’s do this, big sugar. | 不 我同意 就这样吧 干爹 |
[07:18] | What? All right, fine. | 什么 好吧 |
[07:19] | If this is going down, I wanna be on this case, | 既然这样了 我也要参与这个案子 |
[07:21] | and my sole focus is Doug Judy. | 而Doug Judy将是我的唯一关注点 |
[07:23] | He never leaves my sights. | 他半步也不能移出我的视线 |
[07:25] | Love it! Pontiac bandit and Jake. | 太好啦 庞蒂亚克大盗和Jake |
[07:27] | PB & J ride again! | PB & J组合重出江湖 |
[07:28] | *Reunited and it feels so good* | *重逢如此美妙* |
[07:33] | It’s a duet. Get in on this. | 这是二重唱 赶紧跟进来 |
[07:34] | *Reunited ’cause we understood* | *重逢 因为我们深深知道* |
[07:38] | No! No! | 住口 住口 |
[07:41] | All right, big sugar. | 好了 干爹 |
[07:42] | Four-star hotel room, you happy? | 四星级宾馆 您开心了吗 |
[07:45] | Okay, okay. | 好啦 好啊 |
[07:47] | Okay, flat screen TV. | 好呀 平板电视 |
[07:50] | King-sized bed. | 特大双人床 |
[07:51] | Hangers you can take off the rod? | 还有能从杆子上摘下来的晾衣架 |
[07:53] | This is what’s up. This place is nice. | 就是这么高端 这地方太好了 |
[07:56] | We should settle down here, Rosa. | 我们应该在这里住下来 Rosa |
[07:57] | Now if y’all excuse me, I’ma go freshen up. | 麻烦各位等我下 我要去冲个澡 |
[08:00] | I’m feeling stanky. | 感觉自己臭臭哒 |
[08:02] | Hold it! Not so fast. | 等下 别这么着急 |
[08:04] | What? | 搞啥 |
[08:06] | Let’s make out. | 咱么么哒一下呗 |
[08:07] | Not yet. | 现在不行 |
[08:08] | All right, there’s no windows. You can go in. | 好 里面没窗户 你可以进去了 |
[08:11] | But leave the door open, and I’m hanging on to this. | 但是门得开着 而且这东西要交给我 |
[08:13] | What in the world would I do with that? | 我用它干啥啊 |
[08:14] | Point it at my face until my eyeballs dry out | 用它对着我的脸 烘干我的眼球 |
[08:16] | and I lose my sense of sight. | 直到我瞎了为止 |
[08:17] | Then shove it in my mouth, so I can’t yell for help, | 然后把它捅我嘴里 让我无法呼救 |
[08:19] | and finally run out the front door and disappear forever. | 最终从前门跑出去 从此销声匿迹 |
[08:22] | Nah, I was just gonna use it to dry my undercarriage later. | 没有啦 我只是要用它烘干自己的裆部而已 |
[08:24] | Ugh. Would you just relax, okay? | 呃 放松点 好吗 |
[08:25] | Stop being so paranoid. | 别这么神经兮兮地 |
[08:27] | I’m playing ball. | 我不会胡来的 |
[08:28] | I got you. | 相信我 |
[08:30] | If you’ll excuse me… | 那我先告辞了 |
[08:33] | All right, we can’t be too careful. | 好吧 我们要小心谨慎 |
[08:34] | Let’s go over the plan one more time. | 我们再过一次计划 |
[08:35] | Doug Judy texts Ruiz to set up a meet. | Doug Judy发短信约Ruiz出来 |
[08:37] | We each have a hidden wire, | 我们人手一部监听器 |
[08:38] | and we record Ruiz talking about giggle pig, | 把Ruiz谈论猪咯咯的话都录下来 |
[08:40] | then take him down. | 然后把他绳之以法 |
[08:41] | Tac team is on call for backup… | 特警队会随时准备支援 |
[08:42] | What are you doing? You look like a pervert. | 你干嘛呢 看着跟个变态似的 |
[08:44] | Putting a GPS tracker in his shoe. | 在他的鞋里放上GPS定位仪 |
[08:46] | He is not getting away from me again, | 他就不会逃出我的手掌心了 |
[08:47] | even if it means putting my favorite hand into his rotten stink-boot. | 即使要把我最喜欢的手放进这大臭鞋里也在所不辞 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | Hoo-hoo! Did you see the menu? | 哟吼 你看菜单了吗 |
[08:54] | Lobster thermidor. Baked Alaska. | 风味焗龙虾 火烧冰激凌 |
[08:57] | It’s so fancy, it don’t even sound like food. | 这名字高级到听着不像菜名 |
[08:59] | Here, come on. Order something. | 来 点点儿菜吧 |
[09:01] | Order it. Do it. Order it. | 点菜 来吧 点菜 |
[09:02] | No, thanks. I’m on duty. | 不了 谢谢 我在执勤呢 |
[09:03] | Come on, Peralta. | 拜托 Peralta |
[09:04] | You gonna let the criminal have all the fun? | 你就想眼巴巴地看着罪犯享受人生吗 |
[09:07] | All right, fine. | 好吧 听你的 |
[09:09] | I’ll have one lobster thermidor, extra thermidor on the side. | 我要一份风味焗龙虾 再加一份焗料 |
[09:13] | I have no idea what I’m ordering. | 我不知道自己在瞎点什么 |
[09:15] | Me neither. We’re like culinary Magellans. | 我也不知道 我们就像是烹饪界的麦哲伦 |
[09:17] | You know how we take this to the next level? | 你知道该怎么更爽一些吗 |
[09:19] | Robes! | 穿浴袍 |
[09:20] | Robes! | 穿浴袍 |
[09:22] | *Reunited and it feels so good* | *重逢如此美妙* |
[09:28] | *Reunited…* | *重逢* |
[09:30] | Okay, we just unwrap it, we see what’s inside, | 好 我们就拆开它 看看里面的东西 |
[09:34] | then we perfectly rewrap it. | 再完好无损地包回去 |
[09:35] | Our parents never know what happened. | 我们父母绝对不会发现异常 |
[09:36] | Ugh, lord, you’re starting to sweat. | 呃 天哪 你都出汗了 |
[09:39] | You’re gonna blemish the wrapping paper. | 你会把包装纸弄脏的 |
[09:41] | You’re dabbing me really hard. | 你蹭得太狠了 |
[09:42] | You know what? This is taking too long. | 这样吧 这事太麻烦了 |
[09:44] | Just scooch, you pooch. | 让开 蠢仔 |
[09:50] | You are amazing. | 你真是帅呆了 |
[09:51] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的啊 |
[09:52] | I always open my gifts in advance, | 我总是提前打开自己的礼物 |
[09:54] | so I can rehearse my reactions | 所以我才能事先把反应练熟 |
[09:55] | and nail those Christmas-morning candids. | 好在圣诞节的早上显得从容自若 |
[09:58] | Check it out. | 看好了 |
[09:59] | Be-wonderment. | 惊奇得很 |
[10:01] | Disbe-loving it. | 并不是很喜欢诶 |
[10:05] | Sparkle-surprise. | 惊喜纷呈 |
[10:07] | – I like that. – Now focus up. | – 不错哦 – 注意了 |
[10:09] | Your dad got my mom… | 你爸送给我妈的是 |
[10:12] | A digital scale? That’s bad. | 电子体重秤 这也太糟糕了 |
[10:15] | So bad, so wonderfully bad. | 糟啊 糟得大快人心 |
[10:17] | Your dad might as well have circled all the parts | 你爸也许还用了马克笔 |
[10:19] | of my mom’s body he didn’t like with a marker. | 把我妈身上他不喜欢的部分圈出来了呢 |
[10:21] | You did that to me. | 你就是这么对我的 |
[10:23] | And it didn’t help at all. | 但一点用也没有 |
[10:24] | Nope. | 的确没有 |
[10:25] | My mom is gonna hate this gift. | 我妈一定会恨死这个礼物的 |
[10:27] | And she’d hate it even more | 而且令她更加羞恼的莫过于 |
[10:29] | if we were both there when she opened it. | 咱俩亲眼见证她打开礼物的瞬间 |
[10:30] | Should we do a gift exchange dinner tonight with both our parents? | 不如今晚咱们带上爸妈来次送礼晚宴吧 |
[10:34] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[10:35] | Maybe she’ll slap him in the face and never talk to him again. | 说不定她会扇他一巴掌然后和他绝交呢 |
[10:38] | Sparkle-surprise, for real! | 真心是精彩纷呈啊 |
[10:41] | Three lobster thermidors, spaghetti and meatballs, | 三份风味焗龙虾 意面和肉丸子 |
[10:44] | Caesar salad with tater tots instead of croutons. | 用炸薯球代替炸面包球的凯撒沙拉 |
[10:46] | Oh, that’s me. Salad. | 哦 那个沙拉是我要的 |
[10:47] | I’m trying to eat healthy. | 我在试着健康饮食嘛 |
[10:49] | I hear that. Your body is a temple. | 我听到了 你的身体不可亵渎 |
[10:50] | All right, I’m searching it. | 好了 我要搜查一下 |
[10:52] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇哇哇哇哇 |
[10:54] | Peralta, what you doing? | Peralta 你干嘛啊 |
[10:55] | Putting your fingers in my fancy feast? | 居然用手指头在我的饕餮上乱抹 |
[10:57] | What? | 什么 |
[10:58] | How am I supposed to escape using a lobster? | 我该怎么用一只龙虾逃走啊 |
[10:59] | Squeeze the lemon in my eyes, so I can’t see, | 把柠檬汁挤进我的眼睛里 让我瞎掉 |
[11:01] | stab me in the jugular with a claw, | 用龙虾钳子割开我的颈静脉 |
[11:02] | and then shove the tail down my throat, | 然后把龙虾尾巴捅进我的喉咙里 |
[11:04] | so I can’t scream for help. | 让我不能呼救 |
[11:05] | I gotta keep my eye on you, Judy. | 我必须要盯住了你 Judy |
[11:07] | You’re a slippery guy. | 你这个人狡猾得很 |
[11:08] | Fair enough. That I am. | 好吧 狡猾就狡猾 |
[11:09] | But for right now, I’m all about helping you. | 但眼前的情况是 我要尽全力帮你 |
[11:11] | So why don’t you just chill and eat some sexy-ass lobster? | 咱们就不能坐下来好好吃顿龙虾宴吗 |
[11:14] | Okay, we held up our end of the bargain. | 够了 我们已经履行了所有承诺 |
[11:16] | Text Ruiz now, friend. | 换你给Ruiz发信了 朋友 |
[11:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | Tito, dot, dot, dot. | “Tito 点 点 点” |
[11:21] | You around, question mark. | “在吗 问号” |
[11:23] | Wanna meet up, period. | “我想见一面 句号” |
[11:25] | Speech to text, we live in a magical age. | 语音输入 咱们真是活在奇迹的时代里啊 |
[11:27] | It’s like The Jetsons. | 就像<摩登家族>一样 |
[11:28] | By the way, this Tito dude, he spooks real easy, so… | 告诉你 这个叫Tito的特别警惕外人 所以 |
[11:31] | No, there’s no way you’re going in alone. | 没戏 你不可能一个人去 |
[11:33] | We’re coming with you. | 我们和你一起去 |
[11:34] | I’ve already got my cover story worked out. | 我已经编出自己的卧底身份了 |
[11:36] | My name is Dante Thunderstone. | 我叫做但丁·雷霆之石 |
[11:38] | I stole my first car at the tender age of nine. | 我芳龄九岁时偷到了人生中的第一辆车 |
[11:40] | You had to fend for yourself | 你不得不自力更生 |
[11:42] | since your mother was struck by lightning. | 因为你妈被闪电击中了 |
[11:43] | While she was pregnant with me. | 而且她当时还怀着我 |
[11:44] | She passed. I lived. | 她死了 我却活了下来 |
[11:46] | Some say that makes Zeus my dad. | 有的人说这样宙斯就是我爸了 |
[11:48] | Oh! | 哟呵 |
[11:49] | Mythic. | 神神叨叨的 |
[11:49] | That’s dope. | 太屌了 |
[11:50] | And, Rosa, you could be my wife… | 还有 Rosa 你可以当我的老婆 |
[11:55] | Rosa. | 就叫Rosa |
[11:56] | Why would you take your wife with you to meet a drug dealer? | 你干嘛带着老婆去和毒贩碰头 |
[11:58] | ‘Cause we’re partners in everything we do. | 因为我们干什么都要在一起啊 |
[12:00] | Aw. | 好暖哟 |
[12:02] | Whoa. Tito wants to meet up. | 哇 Tito打算碰头了 |
[12:04] | Great, tell him to meet us over here. | 好 让他们来这里见咱们 |
[12:06] | We’ll get him a lobster and a robe. | 我们请他穿着浴袍吃龙虾 |
[12:08] | I mean no, let’s go catch him in the act. | 不不不 我是说把他当场拿下 |
[12:13] | Sarge, I’m freaking out about my gift that’s not technically a gift. | 警长 我担心死那个不叫礼物的礼物了 |
[12:17] | Somehow, that doesn’t surprise me. | 我已经习以为常了 |
[12:19] | Something horrible has happened, and I don’t know what to do. | 发生了些糟糕的事情 我现在手足无措 |
[12:21] | Has Captain Holt ever told you about the Brooklyn broiler? | Holt警监跟你提到过布鲁克林烤肉狂吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah. Arsonist. | 提到过呀 纵火犯 |
[12:26] | Burned down 12 buildings in crown heights. | 烧毁了皇冠高地的12座建筑 |
[12:28] | Captain’s told me about it many times. | 警监跟我讲过好几次 |
[12:31] | You flamed out. | 你烛尽光穷了 |
[12:35] | Dirt bag. | 肮脏小人 |
[12:37] | Well, I think Captain may have made a… mistake. | 那个 我觉得警监可能犯了个 错误 |
[12:41] | What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思 |
[12:42] | I was doing follow-up research on the case | 我正在给一些案子做后续调查 |
[12:44] | for a fun “Where are they now?” Section, | 打算做个”他们去哪儿”环节 |
[12:46] | and I don’t think the broiler set three of the fires | 但我觉得烤肉狂被指控的纵火案中 |
[12:48] | he was charged with. | 有三起不是他干的 |
[12:49] | I gotta tell the Captain. | 我必须告诉警监 |
[12:50] | Do you think he’ll be upset? | 你觉得他会不开心吗 |
[12:52] | Probably not. | 应该不会吧 |
[12:53] | I mean, he seems like the kind of laid-back guy | 我是说 他应该是那种谦虚的 |
[12:55] | who delights in having his mistakes exposed. | 热心听取批评和建议的人 |
[12:58] | Maybe next year you can do a collage about low points in his marriage. | 你明年也许可以做一本关于他婚姻中灰暗时刻的剪贴簿 |
[13:02] | I know you’re being sarcastic, sarge, | 警长 我知道你是在嘲讽我 |
[13:03] | but I really do love making collages. | 但我真的很喜欢做剪贴簿 |
[13:08] | Ruiz’s bodyguards. | Ruiz的保镖 |
[13:09] | Prepare to be touched in some real intimate places. | 准备好和他们亲密接触吧 |
[13:13] | I’m clean. | 我啥也没带 |
[13:14] | Watch it. | 注意点 |
[13:15] | Where did you get those shoes, man? | 你从哪儿买的这鞋啊 伙计 |
[13:18] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[13:19] | Tito, what’s up, my man? | Tito 近来可好啊 伙计 |
[13:21] | Doug Judy. Who are they? | Doug Judy 他们是谁 |
[13:23] | That’s my bodyguard, Selena. | 这是我的保镖 Selena |
[13:25] | We’re doing it on the D.L. | 我们搞得水深火热 |
[13:27] | He’s an amazing lover. I’m pregnant. | 他床技一流 我都怀孕了 |
[13:29] | Oh, nice! | 喔 赞 |
[13:31] | And this here is my partner, Dante Thunderstone. | 这是我的搭档 但丁·雷霆之石 |
[13:34] | The one and only. | 举世无双的我 |
[13:36] | Brrrat, brrrat, brrrat! | 砰 砰 砰 |
[13:38] | Okay, Judy. | 好 Judy |
[13:39] | If we’re gonna do business, I gotta see how good you really are. | 如果想干活 那就亮出真本事来 |
[13:42] | This is a test. | 这是个测验 |
[13:43] | Go Jack that car right now. | 去把那车给我撬开 |
[13:45] | Give him the tools. | 把家伙给他 |
[13:49] | No worries. | 没问题 |
[13:50] | That is a cinch to pinch. | 根本就是囊中取物 |
[13:53] | There’s no way you’re getting in that car alone. | 你别妄想一个人进到车里去 |
[13:55] | Hey, where are you going, Thunderstone? | 你去哪儿啊 雷霆之石 |
[13:58] | To steal the car. | 偷车呀 |
[13:59] | I Jack the rides. Judy holds my tools. | 我去把车撬开 Judy拿着我的家伙 |
[14:01] | Fine. Then you have two minutes. | 好吧 给你们两分钟的时间 |
[14:04] | Only need one. | 一分钟足矣 |
[14:05] | That was tight. | 真是狂狷啊 |
[14:07] | You played him like a boss. | 你就像个霸道总裁一样耍了他 |
[14:08] | Thanks. Now I just need to magically learn how to steal a car. | 多谢夸奖 现在就差上天助我学会偷车了 |
[14:11] | Braat, braat! | 砰 砰 |
[14:15] | Okay, okay, all I have to do is break into this car | 好的 好的 所以我要做的就是撬进车里 |
[14:17] | and drive it away without a key. | 然后不用钥匙就把车开走 |
[14:19] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:20] | Nope, just, uh, warming up my stealing fingies. | 没啥 就是 活动一下我的神偷手指 |
[14:23] | Relax, Thunderstone. | 雷霆之石 放轻松 |
[14:24] | It’s easy. Here. | 很简单的 你看 |
[14:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:27] | Oh, just, uh, telling Thunderstone how I move it on the dance floor. | 就是 呃 跟雷霆之石讲讲哥超凡的舞技 |
[14:30] | Always start with a side-to-side sway. | 一直都会从左右摇摆开始 |
[14:33] | Real smooth, real slow. | 既流畅又缓和 |
[14:35] | Real smooth and real slow. | 既流畅又缓和 |
[14:36] | Yeah, and when I feel that groove, I pop it! | 感觉刚好对头时 我就一使劲 |
[14:38] | Ha! Yeah. | 嗬 好 |
[14:40] | And I pull it, pull it back. Pull it back hard. | 然后我就往回收 使劲往回收 |
[14:43] | – Whoo! Yeah! – Ha-ha! | – 太好了 – 哈哈 |
[14:45] | Yes, I love the way you dance, Doug Judy. | 没错 我太喜欢你的舞步了 Doug Judy |
[14:48] | All right, this next part is like french kissing. | 好 下一步就像是法式舌吻一样 |
[14:51] | Got it. | 明白 |
[14:52] | Jam it in there and move it around wildly. | 塞进去玩命打转 |
[14:54] | I gotta ask, Peralta, do the ladies enjoy that technique? | 问一句啊Peralta 女士们真的喜欢那么做吗 |
[14:58] | Ten seconds. | 还有十秒 |
[14:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[15:03] | Ah, yes! | 啊 太好啦 |
[15:05] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[15:09] | Thank you, Charles, Regina, for inviting us on this double date. | Charles Regina 感谢你们邀请我们来参加四人约会 |
[15:13] | Kind of like a fun Christmas four-way, right? | 有点像圣诞欢乐四人行 是不是 |
[15:17] | – Well put, Lynn. – Yeah. | – 说得好 Lynn – 对 |
[15:18] | A very sweet sentiment. | 非常诱人的想法 |
[15:20] | Oh, my God! I have an idea. | 我的天 我有个主意 |
[15:21] | Let’s open presents. | 咱们来拆礼物吧 |
[15:22] | – Okay. – Oh. | – 好的 – 好 |
[15:23] | I wanna see what everyone got everyone | 我就想看看大家都会送些什么 |
[15:25] | and how everyone reacts poorly. | 和大家寒碜的反应 |
[15:27] | Fun, fun. I just hope you like it. | 有意思 我希望你喜欢 |
[15:29] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[15:33] | A digital scale? | 一个电子秤 |
[15:35] | Lynn Boyle, you’re a horrible, horrible man. | Lynn Boyle你真是个糟糕透顶的男人 |
[15:38] | You went way over our price limit. | 你居然超出了我们约定的价格上限 |
[15:40] | Yes, I did. | 你说得对 |
[15:41] | – And I love it! – Yay! | – 我超喜欢的 – 耶 |
[15:42] | It’s gonna go so great in the guest bathroom. | 这东西一定会很配我们的客用洗手间 |
[15:45] | What? | 什么 |
[15:46] | Lynn and I are moving in together. | Lynn要和我搬到一起住了 |
[15:48] | And the rent’s a little steep, | 租金有点贵 |
[15:49] | so we promised we would only exchange small gifts. | 所以我们约好了只互相送小礼物 |
[15:52] | But you had to push it, didn’t you? | 但是你就想较劲 是不是 |
[15:54] | – I did. – You naughty boy. | – 是的 – 你个小淘气 |
[15:57] | I had to get my pookums a present, pookums. | 我得给小心肝买个礼物嘛 小心肝 |
[16:00] | – Okay. – Well, this is wonderful, | – 好了 – 真是太好了 |
[16:04] | but I am needed elsewhere, so I’m gonna take off. | 但是别的地方有人找我 我得赶紧去了 |
[16:07] | Thank you so much. | 真的是太谢谢你了 |
[16:11] | Nog, nog. | “酒 酒” |
[16:13] | Little Christmas humor. | 这是圣诞节小幽默 |
[16:15] | Yes, the “Nog” From “Egg nog,” Used in place of “Knock.” | 是的 用蛋奶酒的”酒”字代替了”敲”字 |
[16:17] | I stand corrected. He loved it. | 是我错了 他居然喜欢这个 |
[16:20] | So I was just looking through some old files, | 我之前在查阅一些旧文档 |
[16:22] | and I think I may have found a mistake in a closed case. | 然后我似乎在一份结案卷宗里找到了错误 |
[16:25] | Which one? | 哪一份 |
[16:26] | It was actually… | 其实是那个 |
[16:27] | Now that I think of it, if I’m remembering correctly, | 仔细想想吧 如果没错的话 |
[16:30] | and I could be wrong on this, but… | 说不定是我记错了呢 但是 |
[16:32] | It’s the Brooklyn broiler. | 是布鲁克林烧烤狂 |
[16:33] | What? That dirt bag flamed out ages ago. | 什么 那个肮脏小人很久以前就烛尽光穷了 |
[16:35] | Why were you looking at that case? | 你看那个案件干嘛 |
[16:36] | She was making you a gift… | 她想给你做个礼物 |
[16:38] | Not a gift, snitch. | 才不是礼物呢 叛徒 |
[16:40] | It didn’t cost me anything, just my worthless man-hours. | 我没有花任何钱 只是支出了毫无价值的时间 |
[16:43] | “From Ray to Z”? | “从Ray到尾” |
[16:46] | I thought I told you no gifts. | 我应该说过我不收礼物的 |
[16:48] | Take this away, and bring me the broiler’s file. | 把这个收回去 把烧烤狂的文件拿来 |
[16:49] | I’ll look into this mistake. | 我会好好看看那个错误 |
[16:51] | Actually, the evidence is part of the scrapbook, | 其实吧 证据也在这本剪贴簿里 |
[16:52] | so I have to leave the whole thing. | 所以这一整本您都得收下了 |
[16:54] | Fine, I’ll look at the relevant pages, | 好吧 那我会看相关页面的 |
[16:56] | but as for the rest, I will not peruse. | 但至于剩下的 我绝不细读 |
[17:03] | Wow, sweet setup. What do you make here? | 哇 装置不错嘛 这儿到底是造啥的 |
[17:05] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用关心这个 |
[17:06] | Oh, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. | 喔 好好好好好好好 |
[17:08] | We need 20 cars a week. | 我们每周需要20辆车 |
[17:10] | I want to use them each once, then dump ’em. | 我要把它们用一次就扔掉 |
[17:13] | Oh, well, you picked the right man. | 那你可是找对人了 |
[17:16] | So are we gonna make a deal or what? | 那我们是做个交易还是怎么着 |
[17:18] | Or do I need to talk to your boss? | 我是不是要跟你的老大聊一聊 |
[17:20] | You can talk to me. | 跟我聊就行 |
[17:21] | So you’re the boss? | 所以你是老大吗 |
[17:22] | Yeah, I’m the boss, and this is my place. | 没错 我就是老大 这是我的地盘 |
[17:25] | And in my place, people know they shouldn’t ask dumb questions. | 在我的地盘里 大家都知道要谨言慎行 |
[17:29] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[17:31] | Yeah, I got it. | 是啊 我懂了 |
[17:32] | I tried to tell him, Tito. | 我试图告诉过他 Tito |
[17:34] | All right, let’s talk deets. | 好了 来谈谈细节吧 |
[17:39] | Is that us? | 那是我们的人吗 |
[17:40] | No, we gotta go right now! Go, go, go! | 不是 我们现在要上了 上上上 |
[17:42] | On the ground! NYPD! | 跪下 纽约警察 |
[17:44] | NYPD. Nobody move! | 纽约警察 都不准动 |
[17:47] | Diaz Diaz! | |
[17:47] | Don’t need help. Behind you. | 不用帮我 看你后面 |
[17:49] | Bye bye, Peralta. Here’s your GPS. | 拜拜 Peralta 这是你的GPS |
[17:51] | No! | 不 |
[17:53] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[17:54] | Ha-ha, I got you! | 哈哈 抓到你了 |
[17:56] | Yeah, you did, but your boy Tito’s getting away. | 是啊 你抓到了 但你的Tito要跑走了 |
[18:02] | Damn it! Damn you, Doug Judy! | 妈的 诅咒你 Doug Judy |
[18:08] | I’ll never forget you, Dante Thunderstone! | 我永远不会忘记你的 但丁·雷霆之石 |
[18:20] | You have the right to remain Doug Judy. | 你有权保持Doug Judy |
[18:22] | Anything you Doug or Judy can be used | 但你所Doug或者Judy的一起都会作为 |
[18:23] | against you in a Doug of Judy. | 呈Doug证Judy |
[18:26] | Sorry, I’m preoccupied by someone who will remain nameless. | 抱歉 我心思都在另一个无名人士上 |
[18:29] | I’ll start over. | 让我重来一遍 |
[18:32] | Santiago, I want to thank you for my gift. | Santiago 我想要谢谢你的礼物 |
[18:36] | You like the scrapbook? I don’t know. | 你喜欢剪贴簿吗 我不知道 |
[18:38] | I’m a man of my word, so I did not peruse. | 我是个说到做到的男人 所以我没有细读 |
[18:41] | The gift I’m referring to was you pointing out my mistake. | 我指的礼物是你指出了我的错误 |
[18:44] | Do you know why I don’t accept gifts? | 你知道为什么我不接受礼物吗 |
[18:47] | Because you’re so evolved, you don’t need material things. | 因为你已经进化到不需要物质了 |
[18:50] | Because I don’t like brown-nosing. | 因为我不喜欢拍马屁 |
[18:51] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:51] | Youch, that was hard to watch. | 哎哟 看不下去了 |
[18:53] | You told me to my face that I made a mistake, | 你当面对我指出我犯了个错 |
[18:55] | and that’s as far from brown-nosing as one can get. | 那跟拍马屁完全是两极 |
[18:58] | I respect you for that. | 我尊重你的做法 |
[18:59] | Now I have a gift for you. | 现在我有个礼物要给你 |
[19:00] | I have the complete Brooklyn broiler files. | 我有完整的布鲁克林烤肉狂的档案 |
[19:02] | He was given three life sentences, | 他被判处了三项无期徒刑 |
[19:04] | and it should have been two. | 但其实应该只有两项 |
[19:04] | So I’ve already contacted the D.A. About the error. | 所以我已经告诉了检察官那个错误 |
[19:08] | Will you please help me figure out who set those other fires? | 你能协助我查清另一桩案子的火是谁放的吗 |
[19:10] | Ooh! More work! | 唔 更多工作 |
[19:13] | I know that sounded sarcastic, but… | 我知道这句话听起来像讽刺 但 |
[19:15] | Nobody thought that. | 没人这么想 |
[19:16] | Not for a moment. | 一瞬间都没想过 |
[19:17] | Great. | 太好了 |
[19:23] | Chaz-ma-taz, how we doing, baby? | Chaz-ma-taz 你好吗宝贝 |
[19:26] | I thought you’d be in an awful mood. | 我以为你会心情很糟呢 |
[19:27] | Why would be upset when I’ve never | 我的人生中从未有过这么多目标 |
[19:29] | had more purpose in my entire life? | 为什么要不开心呢 |
[19:32] | Are you gonna poison my dad? | 你是要给我爸下毒吗 |
[19:33] | No, our parents say they’re in love, | 吧 我们的爸妈说他们相爱了 |
[19:35] | but we both know that’s just their old brains disintegrating. | 但我们都知道那只是他们的老脑子在崩解 |
[19:39] | We need to break them up for their sake, for our sake, | 我们需要让他们分手 是为他们好 为我们好 |
[19:43] | for the sake of this great nation. | 为这个伟大的国家好 |
[19:46] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[19:48] | Ew! I forgot how clammy your hands are. | 恶 我忘了你的手有多么的湿粘 |
[19:53] | Mood unaffected. Mood unaffected. | 心情不受影响 心情不受影响 |
[19:57] | Attention please! Attention. | 请注意 注意 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry to interrupt your holiday revelry. | 很抱歉打扰你们的节日狂欢 |
[20:01] | It truly is a fun night. | 这确实是个欢乐的夜 |
[20:03] | I’d like to propose a toast to Detective Diaz | 我想举杯为Diaz警探和她的 |
[20:06] | and her task force, who successfully brought down | 特遣队干杯 他们成功抓获了 |
[20:08] | Tito Ruiz and his entire giggle pig network. | Tito Ruiz和他的整个猪咯咯团体 |
[20:12] | Great work, everyone. Drink up! | 大家干得好 干杯 |
[20:13] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[20:18] | Hey, so I checked again. | 嘿 我又查了一遍 |
[20:20] | Doug Judy still hasn’t surfaced. | Doug Judy还是没出现 |
[20:21] | Yeah, he has. | 不 他出现了 |
[20:23] | He just sent me this. | 他刚给我发了这个 |
[20:28] | What’s up, Peralta? | 你好吗 Peralta |
[20:29] | Greetings from paradise. | 来自天堂的问候 |
[20:31] | Actually, I’m a little disappointed in the hotel. | 其实酒店让我有点失望 |
[20:33] | How do you mess up an omelet? | 他们怎么能搞砸煎蛋卷呢 |
[20:34] | It’s just a flat egg. | 只是煎个蛋饼啊 |
[20:36] | He pretty much just talks about the omelet | 他接下来十分钟基本都在 |
[20:38] | for the next ten minutes, but… | 讲煎蛋卷的事 但 |
[20:40] | About my escape. | 关于我的逃脱 |
[20:41] | This is my associate Kyle. | 这是我的助手Kyle |
[20:46] | He drove the garbage truck. | 他开的垃圾车 |
[20:47] | You may also remember him as the room service waiter | 你可能也会记得他是那个我让你 |
[20:50] | I had you tip so generously. | 给了很多小费的客房服务生 |
[20:52] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[20:53] | Yup, and when he ordered the lobster, | 是的 而且当他点龙虾的时候 |
[20:56] | it was code for Kyle to follow him. | 就是在给Kyle信号跟着他 |
[20:57] | Anyway, tell Diaz she loves me. | 总之 告诉Diaz她爱我 |
[20:59] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[21:01] | Hey, first things first. | 嘿 首先 |
[21:02] | I swear to you we are gonna catch Doug Judy. | 我向你发誓我们会抓到Doug Judy的 |
[21:05] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[21:06] | We did it once. We can do it again. | 我们抓了一次 我们就能再抓一次 |
[21:08] | No. We will catch him. | 不 我们会抓到他的 |
[21:10] | More importantly, thank you. | 更重要的是 谢谢你 |
[21:12] | I know how hard that was to make that choice and let him get away. | 我知道做出那个放走他的决定有多困难 |
[21:15] | No, it was an easy call. | 不 那是个容易的决定 |
[21:17] | I know how much this task force means to you. | 我知道这个特遣队对你有多重要 |
[21:19] | It means so much, and it’s been so stressful, | 太重要了 这阵子我压力都好大 |
[21:21] | and it went so well. | 而结果却这么好 |
[21:23] | Seriously, look at me, I cannot stop smiling. | 说真的 看着我 我没办法收住笑容 |
[21:25] | How do people do this with their faces? | 人们都是怎么控制他们的脸的 |