Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Wait for it… Wait for it… 等一等 等一等
[00:02] 901! 九点零一
[00:03] Amy Santiago is officially late for the first time ever. Amy Santiago正式首次迟到
[00:07] All right, let’s do this. Who’s got theories? 好了来吧 你们有什么理论
[00:09] Uh… Alarm didn’t go off. 闹钟没响
[00:11] All three alarms? All with battery back-up? 三个都吗 三个有备用电池的都没响吗
[00:13] Come on, who wants to take this seriously? 拜托 能不能认真点啊
[00:14] Ooh! She was taken in her sleep! 噢 她睡觉时被绑架了
[00:16] That’s what I’m talking about! 这才对嘛
[00:18] Super dark, Boyle, but way more plausible 超级阴暗 Boyle 但比警长的
[00:19] than the sarge’s idiotic alarm clock theory. 闹钟理论可信多了
[00:22] I bet she tucked herself into bed too tight and got stuck. 我赌她把被子裹的太紧 然后卡住了
[00:25] Mm, maybe she Fell into another dimension 或许她坠入了另外一个次元
[00:26] where she’s interesting. 在那她是个有趣的人
[00:28] It’s 9:00 A.M. Why is no one working? 已经九点了 为什么没人在工作
[00:31] Amy Santiago is a few minutes late, Amy Santiago迟到了几分钟
[00:33] and we’re all trying to guess why. 我们都在猜原因
[00:34] I’d like to play. 我也来猜
[00:36] I’d say she’s in line at the bank. 我觉得她是在银行排队
[00:41] – This is fun. – It is fun, – 这蛮有趣的 – 确实有趣
[00:44] but you’re all wrong. 但你们都错了
[00:45] She clearly slipped through a subway grate 她显然是滑进了地下通风口
[00:47] and is having terrible sex with a mole man. 而且在和一个鼹鼠人做着糟糕的爱
[00:51] There she is. Amy. 她来了 Amy
[00:52] Where have you been? 你去哪儿了
[00:54] We’ve been worried sick. Do you care to explain yourself? 我们都担心死了 你要解释一下吗
[00:56] I’m just 70 seconds late. It’s not a big deal. 我只是迟了七十秒 没什么大不了的
[00:58] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[00:59] Santiago, you will tell us, and you will tell us now. Santiago 你得告诉我们 而且你现在就得告诉我们
[01:03] There was a problem at the bank. 银行出了点问题
[01:05] Hot damn! 我猜中了
[01:27] So you nervous about the trial tomorrow? 你明天就要审讯了 紧张吗
[01:30] The jewelry store break-in? 珠宝店入室抢劫案吗
[01:32] Diamond heist. 钻石大劫案
[01:33] It’s like you’re going out of your way to make it sound less cool. 你为什么故意说得这么轻描淡写
[01:36] I think the conviction’s a slam dunk. 我觉得定罪是小事一桩啦
[01:38] Good. Not to over state it, 很好 没有要夸张的意思
[01:39] but I’m definitely gonna die alone and work is all I have. 但我的余生注定只能和工作相依为命了
[01:42] I take it dating’s not going well. 你的意思是约会不顺利咯
[01:44] What? 什么
[01:46] No! It’s awesome. 不 约会棒极了
[01:49] What happened with Rosa’s friend, Katie? 你跟Rosa的朋友Katie怎么样了
[01:50] Yeah, she turned out to be even more closed off than Rosa. 她啊 比Rosa还要注重隐私
[01:54] So how long have you known Rosa? 所以你认识Rosa多久了
[01:55] None of your business. 不关你的事
[01:56] All right. 好吧
[01:57] But it’s not just her. 但不只是她
[01:59] All the dates I’ve been on lately have been lame. 我最近所有的约会都挺糟糕的
[02:01] Maybe it’s you. 或许原因在你
[02:02] What are your moves? 你都使了什么招术
[02:03] What do you talk about? 说了些什么
[02:04] Uh, my moves are fine, mom. 我的招数没问题 老妈
[02:07] I dazzle them with a bad-ass cop story. 我用精彩的警察故事帅晕她们
[02:09] Have you ever thought about going with your non-work interests? 你有没有想过谈论些工作以外的话题呢
[02:12] On my first date with my wife, 在我跟我老婆第一次约会的时候
[02:14] all we did was talk about our mutual love of meat loaf. 我们只谈论了对肉卷的共同喜爱
[02:17] The singer not the food. 我指的是那个歌手 不是食物
[02:18] Oh, so the weirder of the two choices. 噢 两者之间更怪的那一个啊
[02:22] All right, fine. I get what you’re saying. 好吧 行了 我知道你什么意思
[02:24] Your wife’s awesome and I should do everything 你的老婆特别棒 而我应该尽我所能
[02:25] in my power to be with her physically. 和她有更多身体接触
[02:28] I mean, no, not that. 我是说 呃 不是那个意思
[02:30] Don’t talk about being a cop. 别谈论当警察的事情
[02:32] Just talk about my own interests. 只谈论我的个人兴趣
[02:35] Exactly! 正是
[02:37] Hey, she’s cute. 嘿 她不错啊
[02:40] And alone. 而且独自一人
[02:42] I’ll try and find our meatloaf. 我会试着找出我们的”肉卷”的
[02:44] Go get her, little man. 加油啊 小子
[02:47] Hello there. 你好呀
[02:48] Hi! 嗨
[02:49] Captain… 警监
[02:50] We need to talk about the union rep elections. 我们需要谈一下工会代表选举的事
[02:52] Scully is running again, unopposed. Scully再度参选了 没有对手
[02:54] He is incompetent. 他根本无力胜任
[02:56] If there’s one thing to take away from the new contract, 如果要从新合约里删除一项的话
[02:57] it’s that holiday pay is “Now capped.” 就是限制假日津贴的那条
[03:01] Or “Not capped.” 或者是不限制
[03:02] In conclusion, the word “Capped” Was said. 总而言之 限制这个词我提到过了
[03:06] Whoo! Nailed it. 唔 讲得贼好
[03:10] The only reason Scully does the job Scully做这工作的唯一原因
[03:12] is because the annual union meeting has a party sub. 就是工会开会的时候有超大聚会三明治
[03:14] He’s been a rep for 12 years, and he still pronounces 他已经当了十二年代表了却还是把
[03:16] “Union” As “Onion.” “工会”念成”工废”
[03:18] As management, I’m not allowed to talk about union matters. 作为管理层 我不被允许商谈工会事项
[03:22] Scully doesn’t know anything about our pensions Scully对我们的养老金一无所知
[03:24] and he has no idea about the new disciplinary guidelines. 而且也完全不了解新的纪律条例
[03:27] What do you think, captain? 你怎么看 警监
[03:29] What I think is, I will continue to not talk about this issue. 我的看法就是 我将继续对这个问题不做评价
[03:33] Hey, you should run. 嘿 你应该参选
[03:34] Going to meetings, writing stuff down. 参加会议 记录事情
[03:36] You love that nerd stuff. 你喜欢这些书呆子玩意
[03:38] “Writing things down” Is nerdy? 记录事情显得书呆子吗
[03:39] What do you do? 你又做什么呢
[03:40] I just forget stuff like a cool person. 酷炫如我 都是过目就忘
[03:42] Come on, admit it, you care about this crap. 拜托 承认吧 你在乎这些有的没的
[03:44] Maybe. 或许吧
[03:45] But I want to be captain one day, 但我将来想成为警监
[03:47] and union reps are always fighting with the brass. 但工会代表总是和官员作对
[03:48] It’s career suicide, right, sir? 这就是自毁前程 对吧 长官
[03:50] Stop trying to get me involved, Santiago. 不要试图把我扯进去了 Santiago
[03:53] No! I’m already fighting with the brass. 不 我已经在和长官作对了
[03:56] Look at what you’ve done! 看你干得好事
[03:59] Oh man, these look spicy! 天呐 这些看起来好辣
[04:01] We may die tonight. 我们可能会死在今晚
[04:02] You know, I actually heard about a guy 你知道吗 我真的听说过有个人
[04:03] – who died while eating hot wings. – Really? – 在吃辣鸡翅的时候死了 – 真的吗
[04:05] Yeah, he was terminally ill beforehand though. 是啊 不过他在吃之前就病入膏肓了
[04:07] Unrelated. 跟鸡翅无关
[04:08] I always thought I’d die at the hands of my own clone. 我一直以为我会死在自己的克隆版手里
[04:10] Well, that’s why you have to brand the number two into your clone’s cheek. 所以你要在你的克隆版脸上做上标记啊
[04:13] You shouldn’t have a clone if you don’t know that. 如果连这都不知道的话就不该拥有克隆版
[04:15] Yes. 说得对
[04:16] All right, you ready? 好了 你准备好了吗
[04:17] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[04:18] Here we go. 走起
[04:21] – That’s nothing. – Amateur night. – 没什么嘛 – 很一般啊
[04:23] I can’t believe this had three peppers next to it on the menu… 难以相信在菜单上这道旁边有三个辣椒
[04:25] Oh, my God! Ah! 我的天呐 啊
[04:26] – Hot! – Oh, so spicy! – 辣 – 噢好辣
[04:28] Drink the ranch! Drink the ranch! 快喝奶 快喝奶
[04:34] Here’s the stuff you left at my place. 这是你留在我家的东西
[04:35] Your sounds of Ibiza sleep cd, 伊比沙岛之声睡眠CD
[04:38] seven phone chargers, and an empty jar labeled “Fire spirit.” 七个手机充电器 还有一个写着”火之魂”的空罐子
[04:41] No, it’s not empty. 不 这不是空的
[04:44] Well, here’s your stuff. 这些是你的东西
[04:46] So I guess it’s officially over. 我们这就正式结束了
[04:48] It was slightly less gross than I expected. 没有我预期的恶心
[04:51] Mm. 嗯
[04:52] Way to be. 干得不错
[04:54] Uh, there is one last thing. 还有最后一样东西
[04:56] The luxury sex romp we had planned this weekend. 我们这周末计划的豪华性爱活动
[04:58] The hotel says the “Bubbles and bathrobes” Package is non-refundable. 酒店说 “泡泡与浴袍”套餐是不可退的
[05:02] See, that’s why I didn’t want to pre-pay, Charles. 看到没 所以我不想要先付定金 Charles
[05:04] Yeah, but that’s why we got such a good deal. 是啊 但有定金我们才能拿到那么划算的优待
[05:06] One hour of free Wi-Fi! 一个小时免费无线网
[05:09] Don’t worry, you can have your half of the money back, 别担心 你可以拿回你的那份钱
[05:11] and I’ll take the room. 然后房间就归我
[05:12] Pause. 等一下
[05:13] Okay, if one of us is getting pampered all night, 好了 如果我们之中有一个得以整夜放纵的话
[05:15] it’s gonna be me. 那个人将会是我
[05:17] I want that room, Gina. 我想要那个房间 Gina
[05:18] You can’t push me around. 你不能再指挥我了
[05:20] We’re not poke pals anymore! 我们不再是炮友了
[05:22] Ew! 恶心
[05:26] Amy Santiago Amy Santiago,
[05:27] surprised to see you walking around. 看到你到处走我很吃惊
[05:28] Shouldn’t you be on your belly, you snake? 你不应该正蜷缩在自己肚子上吗 你这蛇一样的女人
[05:30] Yeah, you snake! 是啊 你这条蛇
[05:33] What is happening? 发生什么了
[05:35] You’re running against me. 你要跟我竞选
[05:36] What? Rosa must’ve done this. 什么 肯定是Rosa干的
[05:39] I’ll get her to stop. 我会让她停下来
[05:40] You know what really burns my pants? 你知道最让我难过的是什么吗
[05:42] I considered you my best friend. 我把你当成我最好的朋友
[05:44] What? 什么
[05:48] – Hi. – Hey now. – 嗨 – 嘿
[05:50] You are looking very happy. 你看起来很开心嘛
[05:52] I am. 的确是
[05:53] Guess what happened last night. 猜猜昨晚发生了什么
[05:54] Spoiler alert. Sexy-times. 剧透警告 滚床单
[05:56] Okay, now guess. 好了 猜吧
[05:56] Sexy-times! 滚床单
[05:57] Yes! The whole night was amazing. 是的 整晚都很棒
[05:59] We totally hit it off. 我们完全合得来
[06:00] I found our meat loaf. Wings. 我找到了我们的共同喜好 鸡翅
[06:02] The band or the show? 是乐队还是那个电视剧
[06:03] The food! 是食物
[06:04] We went back to her place, 我们回到她家
[06:05] watched die hards one through with a vengeance, 看了<虎胆龙威>系列的第三部
[06:07] did some adult stuff, and spent the rest of the night 做了点成人活动 然后用剩下的时间
[06:10] debating who’s the better ping-pong player. 争论谁是更好的乒乓球手
[06:11] She was adorably wrong. 她可是很傻很天真呢
[06:12] How do you know if you didn’t play? 你们又没打怎么知道
[06:14] Oh, we played, which was difficult since she didn’t have a table or paddles. 我们打了 但麻烦的是她家没有球桌和球拍
[06:17] We had to use an avocado pit as the ball. 我们不得不用牛油果核来当球
[06:19] It was very messy. 场面一团乱
[06:20] Hey guys. 嘿伙计们
[06:21] Ah, hello, district attorney Kurm. 你好 地区检察官Kurm
[06:23] I got lucky last night. 我昨晚滚床单了哟
[06:24] That’s great. 不错嘛
[06:25] Yeah. 是啊
[06:25] So we have a little delay. 审讯得推迟一会了
[06:27] Gary, the defense attorney, isn’t gonna be here. 被告律师Gary 今天来不了了
[06:28] Oh, is he sore from high-fiving criminals he’s gotten out of jail? 噢 是在和他救出来的罪犯击掌的时候受伤的吗
[06:31] Did he get a murderer off who then murdered him to celebrate? 他是在庆祝时被自己救下的谋杀犯谋杀了吗
[06:34] Yup. 说得好
[06:35] Anyway, Gary broke his leg, so he’s being replaced. 总之 Gary的腿断了 所以会有人来代替他
[06:37] Replaced? He should be put down. 代替 他应该被安乐死
[06:39] Like a horse. 像一头马一样
[06:41] So who’s the new sub-human piece of human garbage? 所以 又从人渣堆里找来了谁啊
[06:44] Sophia Perez Sophia Perez.
[06:49] Oh, God. 天呐
[06:55] Jake, this is bad! Jake 这样很不好
[06:57] You slept with a defense attorney. 你和辩方律师上了床
[07:00] – You literally slept with the enemy. – I know. – 你这是和敌人”通奸”了啊 – 我知道
[07:03] Ah, it’s like if John McClane slept with Hans Gruber. 是 这就像<虎胆龙威>的John McClane和Hans Gruber上床一样
[07:05] Or even worse, Jeremy irons from the third one. 甚至更糟 像和第三部里Jeremy Irons饰演的那个反派上床
[07:08] We didn’t talk about our jobs. How was I supposed to know? 我们都没提工作 我怎么知道她是律师
[07:12] Wait, are you sure you want to do this? 等等 你确定要来一发
[07:14] Let’s go over the events of tonight. 我们回顾一下今晚发生的事件
[07:16] We got drunk together, 我们一起喝醉了
[07:17] I invited you up to my apartment, and I kissed you first. 我邀请你来我的公寓 我主动吻了你
[07:19] – No further questions. – Okay. – 没有其他问题了 – 好的
[07:22] Uh-oh. She’s waving at you. 不妙 她在向你招手
[07:25] Hey. All right, I’m gonna go talk to her. 你好呀 好了 我去跟她谈谈
[07:28] – Be strong. – Okay. – 强硬一点 – 好的
[07:31] – Hey. – Hey, so this is weird, huh? – 嘿 – 嘿 这真诡异 对不
[07:34] Yeah. You never told me you were a cop. 是啊 你从没说过你是个警察
[07:36] Yeah, and you never told me you were a lawyer. 对啊 你也没告诉我你是个律师
[07:38] Well, I didn’t wanna intimidate you. 我是不想吓到你
[07:39] Intimidate? Wow. 吓到 呵呵
[07:41] Okay, well, not to burst your bubble, 好吧 不是我打击你
[07:42] but I’m only intimidated by professions that have a moral compass, 能吓到我的只有那些有道德感的职业
[07:45] like police officer. 比如警察
[07:46] So you’re intimidated by your own job? 所以说你被你自己的工作吓到了
[07:48] “Oh, look at me. I’m a lawyer. I’m so good at word-using-itude.” “快看我 我是个律师 我擅长’措辞态'”
[07:53] And yes, I know that that wasn’t a word, right. 好吧 我知道刚说的不是个词
[07:55] Okay, you know what? 你知道吗
[07:57] I can’t even believe I have to deal with you all week. 我不敢相信我得跟你周旋一周
[07:58] Not a problem. 不成问题
[07:59] This is clearly a conflict of interest. 这情况明显是有利益冲突
[08:01] So I’m just gonna talk to the judge 所以我会去和法官谈谈
[08:02] and have you kicked off the case. 然后你从这个案子里滚蛋
[08:04] Ha ha! No, there’s no conflict of interest. 哈哈 没有什么利益(兴趣)冲突
[08:05] – Because I’m not interested in you. – Ah. – 因为我对你根本没兴趣 – 这样啊
[08:08] God, I can’t believe I slept with a cop. 老天 真是瞎眼了睡了个条子
[08:09] It’s like a had sex with Hans Gruber. 就像睡了Hans Gruber一样
[08:11] What… I’m not the Gruber! You’re the Gruber! 什么 我不是Gruber 你才是Gruber
[08:14] Die Hard. <虎胆龙威>
[08:16] Captain, Rosa’s trying to make me run for union rep. 警监 Rosa逼着我去竞选工会代表
[08:20] – You have to stop her. – I cannot do that. – 你得阻止她 – 我不能插手
[08:22] As I told you, I’m not allowed to get involved. 我已经说过了 我不能掺和进来
[08:24] It’s too late anyway. You already have a campaign slogan. 反正为时已晚 你已经有了一个竞选口号了
[08:26] “Pick Amy, dummies.” I wrote that. “选我呀 傻蛋们” 我想出来的
[08:27] Tell her how good it is, captain. 警监 你告诉她这口号有多赞
[08:29] Again, I cannot. 重申 不能插手
[08:30] Look, I love campaigning and making signs. 听着 我喜欢竞选 喜欢做标语
[08:33] Lord knows I have enough poster board at home. 天地可鉴 我家的海报板绝对够用
[08:35] But captain, please tell her I shouldn’t run for union rep. 但是警监 拜托你告诉她我不该竞选工会代表
[08:38] I’m just gonna turn around in my chair. 我还是把我的椅子转过去吧
[08:39] So, Amy, you’re saying I should just return this… 那么Amy 你的意思是我该归还这个
[08:43] Button maker? 徽章制作器
[08:46] You think you can tempt me with a t150 button maker? 你觉得一个T150型号的制作器就能利诱我了
[08:49] Sir, you’ve gotta see this. 长官 你真该来瞧瞧
[08:51] It doesn’t even make mirror-backs. 这玩意儿连背面抛光都做不了
[08:53] This is a joke. 丢死人了
[08:54] Still not participating. I’m enjoying a magazine. 我不会插手的 我在看杂志
[08:57] Joke’s on you, Amy. 丢人的是你 Amy
[08:58] You and Scully are giving campaign speeches in the briefing room tomorrow. 明天你和Scully要在简报室做竞选演讲
[09:01] What? 什么
[09:03] Sir, permission to arrest Diaz for being a jerk. 长官 请求批准以老流氓罪逮捕Diaz
[09:06] Permission to shoot Santiago for being a coward. 请求批准以胆小鬼罪射杀Santiago
[09:08] Stop it, both of you. 你们两个都打住
[09:10] Now you’ve done it. 你们成功了
[09:11] You’ve made me turn my chair. 逼得我为你们转身了
[09:13] I will not get involved, 我不会插手的
[09:15] and I will not have this office transformed into a house of snipes and jabs. 也不会让这个办公室变得满屋子都是唇枪舌剑
[09:22] Dismissed. 你们走吧
[09:23] Full disclosure, your honor. 坦白说吧 法官大人
[09:25] Last night, Miss Perez and I got inebriated, 昨晚 Perez小姐和我喝醉了
[09:28] – and we had colitis. – Colitis? – 然后我们”醒酒”了 – 什么意思
[09:31] – Coitus. – Yeah, that. – 是”性交”了 – 对哦 就是那个
[09:32] A cop and a defense attorney sleeping together. 控方警察和辩方律师上床了
[09:35] That’s highly unusual. 这很少见
[09:36] At the time, I did not know she was a defense attorney. 那时候 我并不知道她是辩方律师
[09:38] I should have been able to guess, however, 我应该能猜出来的 但是
[09:40] based on her ability to lie all over me. 她如此擅长对我撒谎(上下其手)
[09:43] Ha ha… A cop’s attempt to be clever. 哦哈哈 一个警察还想装聪明
[09:45] It’s like watching a horse try to eat with a fork. 就像看着一匹马想用叉子吃饭一样
[09:47] Majestic and hilarious? 高贵而又搞笑
[09:48] Take a cold shower, horn-dog, we’re at work. 清醒清醒 饥渴单身狗 我们在谈工作呢
[09:51] But in all seriousness, your honor, 说正经的 法官大人
[09:52] I do think she should recuse herself from the trial. 我真的觉得她应该从庭审中撤换出去
[09:54] Why? You think I might tell everybody in the courtroom 为什么 你觉得我会告诉当庭所有人
[09:57] that you like to be the little spoon? 你喜欢被人抱在怀里吗
[09:58] Everyone likes to be the little spoon. It makes you feel safe! 是个人都喜欢被抱在怀里 这样有安全感
[10:01] Carl, back me up on this. Carl 帮哥说句话
[10:02] – Yes, little spoon all the way. – See? – 是的 我一直是被抱的那个 – 看见没
[10:04] Look, I’m not recusing myself. 听好 我是不会撤出本案的
[10:06] I talked to my client, and he is fine with me staying on. 我和我的辩护人谈过了 他同意我留下来
[10:08] If the defendant is okay with it, 只要辩护人同意
[10:10] and you two can be mature in the courtroom, 还有你们两个在庭上表现得成熟一点
[10:12] then I see no reason why we can’t proceed. 我觉得本案可以继续
[10:14] Great. I can be mature. 好的 我可以展现成熟一面
[10:15] Says the guy who uses a sunglasses case as a wallet. 此话出自一个把墨镜套当钱包用的男人之口
[10:18] Stuff can be two things. 一物可以两用好吗
[10:19] Open up your refrigerator, boom! Air conditioner. Life hacked. 打开冰箱门 也能当空调 生活多美妙
[10:23] Carl, back me up. Carl 帮哥说句话
[10:23] – I mean, it’s not very green. – Oh, Carl. – 其实 这样不太环保 – 哦 Carl啊
[10:27] Guys! 同志们
[10:28] Guys, guys, guys, guys! 大伙们 父老乡亲们
[10:29] My pizza reviews caught the eye of a Mr. Matt Pittle 我的披萨评论吸引了Matt Pittle先生的注意
[10:33] of Pittle’s vittles, my favorite food blog! 他是Pittle美食的博主 那可是我最爱的美食博客
[10:36] Wow, a local food blog. 呵呵 一个本地美食博客
[10:38] It’s all happening. 还真有这回事
[10:39] Pittle wants to have a five- hour dinner with me tonight. Pittle想今晚和我一起吃个5个小时的晚饭
[10:42] Attention, skeezy nobodies! 注意了 愚蠢的人类们
[10:45] Tina Knowles, Beyonce’s mom-ager, Tina Knowles 碧昂斯的亲纪人
[10:48] has contacted me and wants to audition me tonight. 联系了我并且今晚给我面试
[10:50] I’ve transcended you now. 你们都跪舔吧
[10:53] Sounds like both of you have pretty great plans tonight. 听起来你们两个今晚的计划都不错
[10:56] No! You wrote the email from Pittle 不对 你冒充Pittle给我发邮件
[10:58] so I’d drop my claim to the room. 为了让我放弃那个房间
[11:00] That blog is sacred. 那个博客可是神圣不容亵渎
[11:01] You defiled the most sacred and most high miss… Tina kno-w-les! 你亵渎了最神圣无上的女士 Tina kno-w-les
[11:09] How dare you, Charles? 你好大的胆 Charles
[11:10] How’d you get your voice so high? 你怎么能装出那么尖的声音的
[11:12] I can take it higher. 我还能发得更尖呢
[11:14] I wish you wouldn’t. 你还是别这样了
[11:15] The room is mine, you scab. 那个房间是我的 你个小婊砸
[11:18] No, it’s mine, Gina. 不 Gina 那是我的
[11:20] I’m not backing down this time. 这次我不会让步的
[11:23] I’m backing up. 我要上步(倒车)
[11:24] Beep, beep, beep. 哔 哔 哔
[11:30] – You nervous? – Nope. – 你紧张吗 – 才没有
[11:32] I have an unimpeachable eyewitness who saw everything. 我有一个目睹一切的完美证人
[11:34] Plus, I’ve got a little something planned for our lawyer friend. 而且 我还为我们的律师朋友做了点小准备
[11:37] Every time she looks over, i’m gonna hit her with one of these. 每次她一看过来 我就这样发送冲击波
[11:40] It’ll remind her that we kissed, 这样会让她想起我们的吻
[11:42] and that’s how I get in her head. 这样我就能入侵她的大脑
[11:44] I like it. 这点子我喜欢
[11:45] You want me to flex and make all the buttons pop off of my shirt? 你想让我曲曲身 把衬衫的纽扣都崩掉吗
[11:47] Yes! You can do that? 当然 你真能这么搞
[11:50] The challenge is keeping the buttons on. 对我来说最难的是 不让纽扣崩掉
[11:52] Oh, okay, okay, okay, okay. 好吧好吧 你牛你牛
[11:55] And you’re sure this is the man you saw 你确定这位就是你目击到
[11:57] leaving the store at the time of the diamond heist? 在钻石大劫案发生时离开商店的人
[11:59] Nice. “Diamond heist,” Catching on. 听到没 “钻石大劫案” 流行用语啊
[12:01] Uh, yeah. That’s the guy. 是的 就是这个人
[12:03] Now, Mr. Wells, it says here Wells先生 有证据显示
[12:04] you have a 2006 conviction for perjury, is that correct? 2006年你曾因为做伪证定罪 是否属实
[12:08] Uh… yeah. 呃 属实
[12:10] It’s okay. I knew about that. 没事 这事我早知道了
[12:11] And is Sidney Wells actually your name, or is it Brian Davidson? 此外你的真名是Sidney Wells还是Brian Davidson
[12:15] Uh-oh. Did not know about that one. 呃哦 这个我可不知道
[12:16] As in the Brian Davidson 而且这位Brian Davidson
[12:17] – who is facing fraud charges in New Jersey? – Yeah. – 还面临新泽西州的诈骗指控的吗 – 是的
[12:20] Or that. Oh, God… okay, time to bust out the big guns. 这个也不知道 天呐 是时候出大招了
[12:25] This is bad. Only the judge saw me. 不妙 只有法官注意到我
[12:27] No further questions, your honor. 没有其它问题了 法官大人
[12:30] Ugh, winking? Real mature. 哼 还眨眼 真成熟
[12:33] Judge gave us a recess, 法官允许我们休庭
[12:35] but if we don’t get new evidence by tomorrow, 但是如果明天还没有新的证据的话
[12:36] we have no chance. 我们输定了
[12:37] Great pep talk, Carl. 这话真鼓舞士气 Carl
[12:39] Don’t worry, we’ll get some evidence. 别担心 我们会有证据的
[12:40] Excuse me one second. 失陪一下
[12:43] Hey, that wasn’t cool. 嘿 你这样太不厚道了
[12:45] No. What wasn’t cool was you trying to air make-out with the judge. 才不 不厚道的是你对着法官隔空献吻
[12:48] Those kisses were meant for you! 那些飞吻是打算给你的
[12:50] Not in a romantic way, they were psych-out kisses. 不是什么浪漫之吻 是吓死你不偿命之吻
[12:52] Look, you know your client did it. 你知道是你的辩护人干的
[12:54] It doesn’t matter if my client did it or not. 我的辩护人干没干没关系
[12:56] That’s what I’ve been saying. It doesn’t matter. 我一直这么说 没关系
[12:58] All right, Scott, beat it. 好了 Scott 你别说话
[13:00] Scott. 居然叫Scoot
[13:01] Look, my job is to make you prove he did it. 我的工作就是让你证明他犯罪了
[13:04] It’s the basis of our entire justice system. 这是我们整个司法系统的基础
[13:06] What, you think John Adams was just some idiot? 你以为John Adams(美国司法之父)只是个傻瓜吗
[13:08] No, I think John Adams was a mini-series 不 我以为John Adams(HBO历史剧)就是个迷你剧
[13:09] I didn’t watch because it looked like a book. 我不看是因为看它跟看书似的
[13:12] Look, without a credible witness, your case is a mess. 没有一个可信的证人 你的案子就是一团糟
[13:14] Kinda like your ping-pong serve. 就像你的乒乓球技一样
[13:16] Oh, my God. She smells so good. 老天呐 她太好闻了
[13:18] That avocado pit was not regulation. 那个牛油果核不是标准大小
[13:22] Wish that had sounded cooler. 希望这话听着炫酷一点
[13:24] Come on, Terry, let’s go save the day. 来吧 Terry 我们一起搞定这个案子
[13:25] Carl, you wanna come? Carl 要一起吗
[13:26] – No, thank you. – All right. – 不了 谢谢 – 好的
[13:29] All right, listen up. 注意了
[13:31] We need more evidences on this guy and we need it quick, 我们要找到这家伙更多的罪证 而且事情紧急
[13:33] so no time for chit-chat. 所以没时间唧唧歪歪
[13:35] What’s going on? You love chit-chat. 太阳打西边出来了 你最爱唧唧歪歪
[13:37] Yeah, also, your posture seems off, 而且 你的姿态也不正常
[13:39] like, it’s good. 看着竟然 不错
[13:40] Because I’m being serious 因为爷来真的了
[13:42] because I don’t want this perp to walk. 因为我不想让嫌犯逃之夭夭
[13:44] This isn’t about the perp. 这和嫌犯没有关系
[13:46] It’s about this woman. 而是和这个女人有关系
[13:48] Jake slept with her. Jake跟她上床了
[13:49] Oh, she’s so pretty. 哇 她好美
[13:51] She looks like the woman on an olive oil bottle. 她看起来就像橄榄油瓶上印的女人
[13:53] Way to go, Jake. 厉害啊 Jake
[13:54] She’s a defense attorney. 她是辩护律师
[13:55] – Oh, my God, are you kidding? – Boo! – 我的天哪 你在逗我吗 – 逊
[13:58] Hey, guys, let’s take it easy on him. 嗨 各位 咱们别这么针对他
[14:00] Thank you, Terry. 谢谢你 Terry
[14:01] But seriously, I think you need to get checked for rabies. 但是说真的 你得去做个狂犬病化验
[14:04] Hey, I have a good rabies guy, if you need one. 我认识一个很会做狂犬病化验的人 你要不
[14:05] Uh-huh. All right, listen. 嗯 好的 听着
[14:07] Can we focus up? 我们能不能专注起来
[14:08] Our witness is useless, so we 我们的证人根本没用 所以我们要做的是
[14:10] either need to recover the stolen gems or find the break-in tool. 要么找回丢失的宝石 要么找出作案工具
[14:13] What year was the perp’s house built in? 嫌犯的房子是哪年造的呀
[14:15] Some of those old brownstones had dumbwaiters. 这些褐石建筑里 有的还装着升降机
[14:17] A perfect hiding spot. 绝妙的窝藏点
[14:18] Good thinking, Amy. 想法不错 Amy
[14:20] All right, I’m gonna win this case 好了 我要赢下这个案子
[14:21] and then we can put my horrible sexual experience 然后我们就能把我糟糕的做爱经历
[14:23] – behind us forever. – I don’t know Jake. – 抛在脑后了 – 真的吗 Jake
[14:25] I’m afraid I’m gonna think about it every time I look at your crotch. 恐怕我以后只要看到你的裤裆就会想起这事
[14:28] Then stop looking at my crotch! 那就别看着我的裤裆了好吗
[14:33] What are you doing? 你搞什么呢
[14:34] Just pointing people to the one Detective 只是让大家注意到那唯一一位
[14:36] who actually wants to run for union rep. 愿意当选工会代表的探员
[14:38] Welcome to my nightmares, Amy-Scully minotaur. 欢迎来到我的噩梦里 Amy头Scully身兽
[14:40] Pretty clever signing me up for the speech this afternoon. 你还机智地给我报名了下午的演讲啊
[14:42] But guess what? 但你猜怎么着
[14:43] Mine is epically bad and way too long. 我的演讲是无与伦比地又臭又长
[14:46] There’s a section where I just pick people out 其中有一段 我还指名道姓地揪人出来
[14:49] of the crowd and insult them. 当众侮辱他们
[14:50] It gets really personal. 这可让人恨得牙痒痒
[14:52] Did you know that Hitchcock is technically “A bastard”? 你知不知道Hitchcock真的是个”小杂种”
[14:55] Santiago, can I talk to you in my office? Santiago 来我办公室谈谈
[14:57] Mm-hmm. 好嘞
[15:01] Blinds closed? 窗帘大关
[15:03] Are we having a pow-wow? 我们是要开小灶吗
[15:06] As you know, 你也知道
[15:07] I shouldn’t be talking about this election with any of my detectives, 我不该跟任何一个探员 谈论这次竞选
[15:11] but I will with you. 但我这次破例跟你说
[15:13] Of course. 没问题
[15:14] Because you trust me. 因为你信任我
[15:15] Because you’re royally screwing up. 因为你在冠冕堂皇地糊弄事
[15:18] Oh, no, this isn’t a pow-wow. 完蛋了 这不是开小灶
[15:19] It’s a haranguing. 这是劈头痛斥
[15:20] You bet it is. 完全没错
[15:21] Stop trying to tank this election. 别想着搞砸这次竞选了
[15:23] You know damned well you’d make a great union rep. 你明知道自己能做个出色的工会代表
[15:26] But, sir, I want to be captain one day, 但是 长官 我还想当上警监呢
[15:28] and clashing with the brass is career suicide. 而且冲撞上司相当于扼杀自己的职业
[15:30] Not for me. 对我来说不是
[15:32] By my very nature, I was constantly in conflict with my superiors. 本性使然 以前的我经常会和上司发生冲突
[15:36] Listen, you’re black and gay, 听着 你是个黑人基佬
[15:38] so I think you should just take all the black, gay cases. 我认为你该接手所有黑人基佬的案子
[15:41] You know, the weird stuff. 明白吧 那些怪异的玩意
[15:43] I strongly disagree. 本人强烈反对
[15:46] But I still managed to rise through the ranks. 但我还是加官晋爵了
[15:51] Run for union rep, Amy. 竞选工会代表吧 Amy
[15:54] Okay. I’ll do it. 好吧 我会去的
[15:58] But never tell anyone about this… 但不要跟任何人提起这次
[16:02] Pow-wow. 开小灶
[16:03] You called it a pow-wow! 你管这叫”开小灶”啦
[16:05] So, Detective Peralta, 那么 Peralta探员
[16:07] you found some “New” Evidence last night. 你昨晚找到了些”新”证据
[16:09] Correction. I found some damning new evidence last night. 更正一下 我昨晚发现了毁灭性的新证据
[16:13] It was hidden in an old dumbwaiter in the defendant’s house. 它就被藏在被告家中的旧升降机里
[16:15] All his burglary tools, 他的全部作案工具
[16:17] including a glass cutter he used to break into the store. 包括一个他用于闯入店内的玻璃刀
[16:19] Yes, but isn’t it possible my client could’ve used 没错 但我的客户难道就不能
[16:22] the glass cutter for something other than a robbery? 将玻璃刀用于盗窃以外的事情吗
[16:25] I mean, after all, stuff can do two things, right? 毕竟 “有些东西”的能一件两用 对不对
[16:29] Hey! I say that! 嗨 那是我说的
[16:30] That’s my saying! 那是我的话
[16:31] Your honor, she stole my saying. 法官大人 她在盗用我的话
[16:33] People don’t own sayings. “话”不是个人所有物
[16:34] Please answer the question, Detective. 请回答问题 探员
[16:36] Fine. In the same bag as the burglary tools, 好吧 在装有作案工具的袋子里
[16:39] we also found shards of glass. 我们还发现了玻璃碎片
[16:40] And you expect us to believe 你还指望我们能相信
[16:42] that you found this new evidence yesterday 你在这个案件情况不利的时候
[16:43] just as your case was collapsing around you? 真的是”找”到了新的证据吗
[16:46] I certainly hope so, because it’s the truth. 我当然希望如此 因为这是事实
[16:48] In fact, I believe it was the great John Adams 其实 我相信是伟大的John Adams
[16:50] who once said, “To believe all men honest is folly. 说过 “相信所有人都会坦诚是愚蠢的”
[16:54] To believe none… Is something worse.” “然而谁都不信 就更加糟糕”
[16:58] Let the record show miss Perez looks stunned and defeated. 请记录下”Perez小姐看起来震惊又挫败”
[17:00] No further questions. 没有问题了
[17:02] – You’re not allowed to say that. – Yup. – 你无权那么说 – 明白了
[17:04] Hey, captain, I have a juicy little Boyle nugget I’d like to drop on you. 嗨 警监 我有个小小的Boyle金言想要告诉你
[17:08] Okay, please drop a nugget. 好的 请说出金言吧
[17:10] I think that the squad could really increase its efficiency 我觉得小队的工作效率还可以提高
[17:13] if Gina spent the night re-logging all our files with keywords. 只要Gina连夜给我们的文档加关键词就行
[17:18] The lady doth have the skills. 彼女诚善此技
[17:21] Funny, she was just telling me how you should work all night. 有意思 她刚告诉我说 你应该加夜班
[17:24] Say what? 你说啥
[17:25] Gina Gina.
[17:26] Yes? 在
[17:28] You’ve both made compelling points 对于这里的工作量问题
[17:29] about the amount of work that needs to be done around here, 你们俩都表达了自己独到的见解
[17:31] so you’ll both be pulling overnight shifts. 那你们俩就一起加夜班吧
[17:33] Before you complain, I am once again turning in my chair. 在你絮叨之前 我会再一次地 把椅子转回去
[17:39] Oh, sweet chair turn. That’s a real powermove. 喔 美妙的一转 这才是真正的霹雳一转
[17:43] So good. 这下好极了
[17:45] We, the jury, find the defendant… 我们 陪审团 认为被告人
[17:47] – Not guilty. – Oh, come on! – 无罪 – 诶哟 搞啥啊
[17:50] Ow! 嗷
[17:51] Oh, I’m in too much pain to care 我疼得已经顾不上刚才的那一拍
[17:53] how cool and strong that made me look. 显得我有多么威武雄壮了
[17:54] It was already splintering. 那已经东西已经裂得差不多了
[17:55] Don’t take this away from me. 能给我留点面子吗
[18:00] Wow, well done. Another criminal walks free. 哟呵 干得不错 又一个罪犯逃之夭夭了
[18:03] I hope you’re proud of yourself. 你现在自豪了吧
[18:05] Maybe stop calling my client a criminal, 不要再管我的客户叫罪犯了
[18:06] since he was found not guilty. 因为他被判定无罪了
[18:08] Well, I find myself not guilty of never seeing you again. 那我判定 我和你绝交也是无罪的
[18:12] So you will see me again? 所以你是 不打算和我绝交的吗
[18:14] No! 才不是
[18:16] Why, what did I say? 怎么回事 我说了啥
[18:16] You know what? You’re the worst! 我告诉你 你真是个烂人
[18:19] Jake, what are you doing, man? Jake 你干嘛呢 伙计
[18:21] Walking angrily away towards a door 生气地走向一扇门
[18:23] that I now see says “Emergency exit only” On it, 然后看到上面写着”仅限紧急情况使用”
[18:25] so I’m turning around, but I’m still ticked! 于是我转身回来 但我还是气得快炸了
[18:27] Look, man. Don’t screw this up. 听着 伙计 别把这事搞砸了
[18:29] I hate defense attorneys as much as any rational adult, 和别的理智的成年人一样 我也恨着辩护律师
[18:32] but you obviously have feelings for Sophia. 但你明显对Sophia还有感觉
[18:34] Yeah, anger. 没错 愤怒的感觉
[18:36] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:37] It just seems to me like you met your match. 在我看来 你好像遇到了另一半
[18:39] You said yourself how boring your dates have been. 你自己也老是说约会无聊乏味
[18:41] But you have to admit, Sophia wouldn’t be boring. 但你得承认 Sophia就不无聊
[18:44] I will admit she’s not boring. 我会承认她不无聊
[18:46] And we do have fun together. 而且我们俩的确玩得很开心
[18:47] I guess you could say she’s passably attractive. 你可以说她是”还算有吸引力”
[18:51] All right, fine. She’s super hot. 好吧好吧 她性感撩人
[18:52] God, I can’t believe I’m about to ask out a defense attorney. 老天 我竟然要约辩护律师出去
[18:55] And we all know that Amy Santiago wants to be captain one day, 我们都知道Amy Santiago想要成为一名警监
[18:59] which means she will never stand up to management. 这意味着她没胆子和管理层当面对质
[19:02] I don’t want to be captain. I just want my party sub. 但我不想当警监 我只想要超大聚会三明治
[19:05] Please just give me back my sub. 请让我再次享用聚会三明治
[19:08] Vote Scully. 投Scully一票吧
[19:13] I’m gonna make this quick. 那我速战速决
[19:14] Scully said that I want to be captain, and I do. Scully说我想当警监 我的确想
[19:17] But that won’t stop me from standing up for you. 但那并不会妨碍我为你们说话
[19:19] He also said if you voted for him, you’d get a golden boat. 他还说如果你们为他投票 你们就能有条金船
[19:23] That’s not real. 那可不是真的
[19:25] If I get elected, I’ll go to all the union meetings, 如果我当选了 我就会参加所有工会会议
[19:27] actually pay attention, and most importantly, 做到真的尽心尽责 而且最重要的是
[19:30] I’ll bring back party sub leftovers. 我会把剩下的聚会三明治带回来
[19:33] Thank you, Scully. 谢谢你 Scully
[19:35] “Pick Amy, dummies.” “选我呀 傻蛋们”
[19:40] Hello. 你好
[19:42] Hey. How’d you find me? 嗨 你怎么找到我的
[19:45] I’m a Detective, remember? 我是个警探 记得吗
[19:46] I also went into a bunch of wrong offices first. 我刚才也走错了一堆办公室
[19:49] Stole hella peppermints. 偷了一大堆薄荷糖
[19:51] So what’s up? You here to yell at me again for doing my job? 所以怎么了 你又要因为我尽职了而嚷嚷我吗
[19:53] No, I’m here to ask you out. 不 我是来约你的
[19:55] – Oh. – Yeah. – 哦 – 好吧
[19:56] There’s a bar in the west village 西村区有个酒吧
[19:57] that has a bunch of ping-pong tables, 那儿有好多乒乓球台
[19:59] so I thought we could head over there 我觉得我们应该到那里去
[20:00] and have a drink, talk, and then, with any luck, 喝点酒聊聊天 然后 万一的话
[20:02] things will get uncomfortably competitive. 再来一场恼人的你争我夺
[20:05] That sounds fun. 听起来很有趣
[20:06] Look, if we’re going to do this, 听着 如果我们要这么做
[20:07] we’re gonna have to have a couple of rules. 那得先约法三章
[20:09] Rule number one, starting right now: 第一条规矩 从现在开始实行
[20:11] No work talk. 不许谈论工作
[20:12] Perfect, we can just skip straight to making out on your desk. 好嘞 那咱就直接在你的桌子上开搞吧
[20:18] Yeah, that’s not my desk. This is. 是吗 这不是我的桌子 这个才是
[20:22] Copy that. 懂了
[20:23] Blame it on the janitor and make a break for it? 赖到清洁工头上 赶紧跑吧
[20:25] – Absolutely. – After you. – 没问题 – 您先请
[20:29] Charles, I’m sorry that neither of us have the room. Charles 真抱歉我们俩谁都没得到那个房间
[20:32] Yes. I, too, am disappointed by this unfortunate stalemate. 没错 我也是 为这不幸的困局而失望着
[20:36] Why are you talking all victorian? 你的语气怎么像维多利亚时代的人
[20:39] You’re lying about something. That’s what that means. 这语气意味着 你在掩饰些什么
[20:41] Nonsense, m’lady. 一派胡言 我的女士
[20:43] Okay, fine… I might not be in that hotel room right now, 好吧 好 我现在也许不在那客房里
[20:46] but my Gene pool is. 但我的基因库还在那里
[20:48] Ew. 恶心啊
[20:49] What’d you do in there? 你在那干嘛了
[20:50] I gave the hotel room to my father 我把客房交给了我爸
[20:52] and told him to check in under my name. 并且让他用我的名字登记入住
[20:54] What? No! I gave my key to my mom! 什么 不要啊 我把钥匙给我妈了
[20:59] Hey. 嗨
[21:00] Oh, I’m sorry. I must have the wrong room. 喔 对不起 我一定是走错房间了
[21:02] That’s okay. Yeah, what do… 没关系 那你是怎么
[21:04] Hey, wait a second, do we know each other? 嗨 等等 我们以前见过吗
[21:06] Is your daughter Gina? 你女儿是不是Gina
[21:07] Yes! And you’re that little man’s father, Boyle. 是的 你是那个小男人的爸爸 Boyle
[21:11] Yeah. 没错
[21:12] We met at the family food drive. 我们是在家庭食品募捐会上见的面
[21:14] I’m Darlene Linetti. 我叫Darlene Linetti
[21:15] Lynn Boyle, pleased to re-meet you. 我叫Lynn Boyle 很高兴 再见到您
[21:19] So what do you think’s going on here? 你觉得这是怎么回事啊
[21:21] Mix up or something? 搞错了之类的吗
[21:22] I don’t know. 不知道
[21:23] Regina’s been encouraging me to have some… Regina最近在鼓励我去
[21:26] Romantic adventures. 寻欢作乐
[21:29] Holy cow. 我的天
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme