时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Morning, Scully. How was your weekend? | 早啊 Scully 周末过得好吗 |
[00:03] | Oh, fun. Kelly and I hit the park, went for a long walk. | 噢 不错 我和Kelly去公园散步 |
[00:07] | Fell asleep watching TV. | 看着电视睡着了 |
[00:08] | Oh. Sounds like a fun weekend with Kelly. | 噢 看来跟Kelly过了个有趣的周末 |
[00:11] | So, Kelly. Is that Scully’s wife or his dog? | Kelly 是Scully的老婆还是他的狗 |
[00:15] | Uh… Wait. | 呃 等等 |
[00:17] | No one knows Scully’s wife’s name? | 没人知道Sully老婆名字吗 |
[00:18] | I think Kelly is his dog. | 我猜Kelly是他的狗 |
[00:20] | Went for a long walk. That’s what you do with a dog. | 散步 就是跟狗做的事啊 |
[00:22] | You can go on a long walk with a person. | 你也可以跟人散步啊 |
[00:24] | At sunset. | 日落黄昏时 |
[00:25] | Talking about nothing. And everything. | 默默相对 就是一切 |
[00:28] | Sounds awful. Hit the park. That’s a dog. | 弱爆了 到公园玩 肯定是狗 |
[00:30] | My wife takes the babies to the park all the time. | 我妻子经常带孩子到公园玩 |
[00:33] | All right, we’re doing this. | 好吧 这样好了 |
[00:35] | Let’s play “Wife or dog.” | 竞猜”老婆或狗” |
[00:37] | Hey, so Scully, | 嘿 Scully |
[00:38] | what do you do at the park with Kelly? | 你跟Kelly在公园玩什么呢 |
[00:40] | Oh, we just walk around. | 就到处走走 |
[00:42] | She gets antsy if she doesn’t get outside enough. | 她不常到外面走走就坐立不安 |
[00:44] | And then it’s just yap, yap, yap, all day long. | 否则就会啰嗦不停 |
[00:47] | Hey, what’s Kelly’s favorite food? | Kelly最喜欢吃什么 |
[00:50] | Peanut butter. She’ll eat it right out of the jar. | 花生酱 直接从罐子里挖着吃 |
[00:53] | How old is Kelly again? | 那Kelly多大了 |
[00:54] | Well, she’s getting up there, | 噢 都上年纪了 |
[00:55] | but she’s pretty spry for her age. | 不过在这年纪算是利索的了 |
[00:57] | Especially considering she got hit by that car a year ago. | 要知道她一年前还被车撞了 |
[00:59] | Oh, that’s so awful. | 噢 太不幸了 |
[01:01] | Was she chasing something into the street, or… | 她是在街上追什么东西吗 还是 |
[01:03] | No. Just getting me the newspaper. | 不 就是帮我拿份报纸 |
[01:05] | All right, this is useless. | 好吧 完全没有头绪 |
[01:07] | Scully, is Kelly your wife or your dog? | Scully Kelly是你老婆还是狗啊 |
[01:09] | How can you ask me that? | 你怎么能这样问 |
[01:12] | I still don’t know which it is. | 我还是不知道是什么 |
[01:14] | – Could be either. – Could not tell you. | – 都有可能 – 无可奉告 |
[01:37] | Okay, what do you got? | 好了 这是什么 |
[01:38] | Yup. | 这呢 |
[01:40] | Oh, sir, are you looking for your glasses? | 长官 你在找眼镜吗 |
[01:41] | I borrowed them to do an impression of you. | 我借来模仿你了 |
[01:44] | It killed. | 效果特好 |
[01:45] | Peralta, give me my glasses. | Peralta 眼镜给我 |
[01:47] | Peralta, give me back my glasses. | Peralta 眼镜还给我 |
[01:50] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[01:51] | All right, lay out the steroids case. | 行了 给我解释下这件类固醇案 |
[01:52] | It’s a major operation. | 这是一次大规模行动 |
[01:54] | And one of the biggest black market distributors in all of Brooklyn. | 也是全布鲁克林最大的黑市分销商之一 |
[01:56] | And it’s centered at a gym called Brooklyn total body. | 核心是一家叫布鲁克林动起来的健身房 |
[01:59] | The focus of our investigation is a guy named Brandon Jacoby. | 我们调查的焦点是一个叫Brandon Jacoby的人 |
[02:02] | He did seven years at Rikers for assault. | 因伤人罪在雷克岛监狱关了7年 |
[02:07] | We spent two weeks undercover infiltrating the gym. | 我们卧底了两周 渗入健身房内部 |
[02:10] | “Gym-filtrating” It. I coined that. | 我把这叫做”健身房无间道” |
[02:12] | I think it’ll really catch on if more people infiltrated gyms. | 我觉得如果有更多人渗入健身房的话 这个叫法会流行起来的 |
[02:16] | We believe that jacoby can link us to the distributors, | 我们认为Jacoby能带我们找到分销商 |
[02:18] | but he only talks to trainers and other muscle heads. | 可他只跟教练或者有肌肉的大块头聊天 |
[02:21] | So we want to bring in the sarge. | 所以我们想让警长加入 |
[02:23] | His name will be Trent Carter. | 化名为Trent Carter |
[02:25] | A personal trainer, bouncer, | 私人教练 保镖 |
[02:26] | and assistant manager at petsmart. | 宠物反斗城副经理 |
[02:29] | It’s the economy. What can you do? | 经济环境不好 有什么办法 |
[02:30] | Gentlemen, have a seat. | 你们先坐下 |
[02:32] | Sergeant Jeffords is just getting back in the field. | Jeffords警长刚刚重回前线 |
[02:34] | What if he panics again? | 他的恐慌症又发作怎么办 |
[02:36] | Why is everyone so worried about the sarge? | 为什么每个人都那么担心警长呢 |
[02:37] | I mean, he saved your life at the rail yard. | 他可在铁轨上救了你啊 |
[02:39] | Okay. It’s your case. | 好吧 你的案子你做主 |
[02:42] | But if anything goes wrong, it’s on you. | 如果出了什么岔子 全怪你 |
[02:44] | Trust me, the sergeant will be fine. | 相信我 警长会没事的 |
[02:46] | If you want to worry about anyone panicking in the field | 要说有人会恐慌 |
[02:48] | it should be Boyle. | 那也应该是Boyle |
[02:50] | Damn straight. | 就是 |
[02:52] | Wait, why’d high five that? | 等等 我为什么和你击掌呢 |
[02:53] | ‘Cause you’re a sucker for a high five. | 因为你喜欢死击掌了 |
[02:54] | Damn straight I am. | 我就是 |
[02:58] | Captain, I need a favor. | 警监 我需要你帮个忙 |
[03:00] | My apartment got broken into last night. | 我的公寓昨晚被闯入了 |
[03:02] | Gina, that’s terrible. Are you okay? | Gina 太糟糕了 你没事吧 |
[03:04] | I’m fine, but I suffered the loss of many treasured items. | 我没事 只是损失了很多宝贵的财物 |
[03:08] | Such as my grandma’s jewelry, some cash, | 比如我祖母的珠宝 现金 |
[03:11] | and this very fancy gown with, like, a magic eye print. | 一条特别漂亮的晚装 印满了有魔力的眼睛 |
[03:14] | Do you have any connections in the FBI or CIA? | 你在联邦调查局或者中情局有熟人吗 |
[03:18] | There’s no one else I can turn to to solve this crime. | 我没有其他可以求助的人了 |
[03:20] | Gina, you work in a police precinct. | Gina 你就在警局工作啊 |
[03:22] | You can turn to anyone here. | 你可以求助这里任何一个人 |
[03:23] | You think these buffoons can help? | 你觉得这些废柴有用么 |
[03:25] | They’re buffoons. | 他们是一群废柴 |
[03:26] | They are not buffoons. | 他们不是废柴 |
[03:27] | Try the heel. | 试试脚跟 |
[03:31] | Still don’t feel anything. | 还是没感觉 |
[03:33] | Awesome. I wish I had nerve damage. | 太酷了 真希望我也神经受损 |
[03:36] | Some of them are buffoons. | 有些是废柴 |
[03:38] | But I’ll find the non-buffoons to investigate. | 但是我会找那些非废柴来调查的 |
[03:40] | Could you ask Scully to return my thumbtacks? | 你能叫Scully把图钉还给我吗 |
[03:43] | I already put ’em in a biohazard bag | 我已经把它们装到危害品袋里 |
[03:45] | and tossed ’em in the furnace. | 扔进焚化炉了 |
[03:46] | Good call. | 干得好 |
[03:47] | You ready, sarge? | 警长 你准备好了吗 |
[03:49] | I was born ready. | 时刻准备着 |
[03:50] | And then I was not born ready for a while, | 虽然有段时间不是 |
[03:52] | but now I’m back to being born ready. | 但是我现在回复到时刻准备的状态了 |
[03:54] | Yes! The ebony falcon soars again. | 太好了 乌木隼展翅翱翔了 |
[03:57] | The ebony falcon. | 乌木隼 |
[03:58] | His feathers are muscles. | 他的羽毛是肌肉组成的 |
[04:00] | Let’s talk strategy later tonight at my house. | 咱们今晚在我家讨论策略吧 |
[04:02] | My wife’s working late, I’m on daddy duty. | 我老婆加班 轮到我照看孩子 |
[04:04] | But you’re ready for this, right? | 但是你准备好了 是吧 |
[04:05] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[04:07] | I just need to put my precious babies to bed with a story. | 我只是要先给宝贝们讲睡前故事而已 |
[04:10] | The ebony falcon needs to read go, dog, go. | 乌木隼要讲<小狗快跑>的故事 |
[04:14] | Yeah, he does. | 没错 |
[04:15] | Terry Jeffords is back! Chest bump me. | Terry Jeffords重生了 来撞个胸 |
[04:17] | You don’t want to do this, man. | 你会后悔的 兄弟 |
[04:18] | No, I really do. | 不 我真的想 |
[04:19] | It hurts you every time. | 你每次都受伤 |
[04:20] | No, I know, but I’m fired up. | 我知道 但我已经燃烧起来了 |
[04:21] | The adrenaline is gonna carry me through. | 肾上腺素会帮我扛过去的 |
[04:23] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[04:30] | No signs of forced entry at the door. | 大门上没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[04:32] | But the window was jimmied. | 不过窗户被撬开了 |
[04:33] | You don’t have locks on your windows. | 你的窗户上没锁 |
[04:35] | Way to blame the victim. | 还是受害人的错了 |
[04:36] | Sorry I’m not rich like you, miss 1%. | 抱歉我没你那么有钱 百分之一的富小姐 |
[04:39] | They cost $8. You have a fur bedspread. | 买个锁只要八块钱 你床罩还是毛的 |
[04:41] | Why do you have so many lycra bodysuits? | 你怎么有这么多莱卡紧身衣 |
[04:44] | And why do you need eight full drawers of underwear? | 还有你为什么需要整整八个抽屉的内衣 |
[04:46] | Because I’m civilized. | 因为我是个有品位的人 |
[04:48] | Less talky-talk, more solvey-solve. | 少聊天 多干事 |
[04:50] | We need an itemized list of everything that was stolen. | 我们需要你被偷财物的清单 |
[04:53] | I already gave it to Captain Holt. | 我已经给Holt警监了 |
[04:54] | $160 in cash, one TV, | 160元现金 一台电视 |
[04:58] | one large painting of a naked lady on a lion, | 一幅裸女骑狮的大油画 |
[05:01] | one set of Joseph Gordon-levitt nesting dolls… | 一套约瑟夫高登莱维特的套娃 |
[05:03] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[05:04] | Homemade and irreplaceable. | 自制的 独一无二 |
[05:06] | One music box that plays | 一个一打开就会播放 |
[05:08] | she works hard for the money when opened. | <她辛苦工作为赚钱>的音乐盒 |
[05:11] | One knockoff designer clutch… | 一个高仿名牌手拿包 |
[05:12] | Can’t you just buy another knockoff? | 你就不能再买一个吗 |
[05:14] | No, I can’t, Silly sue. | 我不能 Silly Sue |
[05:16] | ‘Cause the label no longer makes the original, | 这个牌子停产了这个款式 |
[05:18] | so the sweatshop no longer makes the knockoff. | 所以血汗工厂也不做这个高仿了 |
[05:21] | Can you estimate the value of everything that was taken? | 你能估算一下所有被盗物品的价值吗 |
[05:23] | Emotionally, $700 million. | 情感上说 七亿 |
[05:30] | Somebody at the door. | 有人在按门铃 |
[05:32] | Hey, sarge. | 嗨 警长 |
[05:33] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉 家里比较乱 |
[05:34] | Hi, Cagney. Hi, Lacey. | 嗨 Cagney 嗨 Lacey |
[05:36] | Hey, your kids like the same kind of cereal as me. | 嘿 你的女儿跟我喜欢吃同一种麦片 |
[05:38] | Well, we just finished story time. | 我刚讲完睡前故事 |
[05:40] | I’m gonna kiss the girls night-night, | 该亲亲晚安了 |
[05:42] | then we can get down to business. | 然后就开始干正事 |
[05:43] | All right, time for night-night, girls. | 好嘞 亲亲晚安啦 姑娘们 |
[05:46] | He is so strong but so gentle. | 浑身蛮力内心柔软 |
[05:48] | He’s like an enormous, muscular Ellen Degeneres. | 他就像是个超大号的肌肉版Ellen Degeneres |
[05:51] | You know, I just want to let you guys know | 爹地想让你们知道 |
[05:54] | that I love you girls so, so much. | 我很爱很爱你们 |
[05:56] | Okay? So sleep tight. | 晓得没 乖乖睡觉觉 |
[05:58] | You know, daddy will never leave you, right, girls? | 爹地永远不会离开你们的 好吗 |
[06:01] | Night-night, daddy. | 晚安 爹地 |
[06:03] | Gosh. Really makes you understand what he went through. | 天啊 完全理解他到底都经历过些什么了 |
[06:06] | I’m worried about Terry. | 我担心起Terry了 |
[06:08] | We can’t let anything bad happen to him. | 可不能让他有啥意外 |
[06:13] | Jake, where are you? | Jake 你哪儿去了 |
[06:14] | In here. | 这里 |
[06:18] | Oh… | 噢 |
[06:19] | This is a classy tepee. | 这个印地安帐篷真美 |
[06:21] | Should we get these instead of desks at work? | 我们得用这个办公 |
[06:23] | We have to get Terry off this case. | 我们不能让Terry办这个案子 |
[06:25] | What? Why? | 啥 为什么 |
[06:26] | Look, I thought he was a weirdo | 听着 我以前以为他是个怪人 |
[06:27] | for having his year-long freak-out, but I get it now. | 才会发一年的疯 现在我懂了 |
[06:29] | He has children. What happens to them if he gets hurt? | 他有孩子 他要是受伤了她们该怎么办 |
[06:32] | I’ll have to take care of them. | 就得我照顾她们了 |
[06:33] | Or his wife or other family or his more mature friends, | 或者是他老婆 亲戚 其他更成熟的朋友 |
[06:36] | but interesting point. | 不过这想法有点意思 |
[06:37] | Why is this just hitting you now? | 你怎么突然就想到这些了 |
[06:39] | I don’t know, I guess I just hadn’t seen his kids in so long | 不知道 大概是因为从没见过他孩子 |
[06:41] | he never takes them around the precinct for some reason. | 他从不带她们来警局 |
[06:43] | Because of all the guns and danger. | 因为到处都是枪和坏人 |
[06:45] | If you have concerns, maybe you should talk to Terry about it. | 要是你有顾虑 也许该和Terry谈谈 |
[06:47] | No. And you can’t either. | 不行 你也别去 |
[06:49] | If he finds out we’re worried about him, | 要是他发现我们担心他 |
[06:50] | it’ll get in his head and freak him out. | 他会想太多然后吓坏的 |
[06:52] | He’ll lose his edge and panic. | 他会失去理智 然后发狂 |
[06:53] | Yeah, that’s why I’ve never tried to develop an edge. | 对啊 所以我才没有任何理智 |
[06:55] | You can’t lose what you don’t have. | 从未拥有就不会失去 |
[06:56] | No surprises. | 不会有意外 |
[06:57] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在聊啥 |
[06:58] | – Work. – International taxes and tariffs. | – 工作 – 国际贸易关税和税率 |
[07:00] | Work. | 工作 |
[07:01] | Heh. | 呵 |
[07:02] | So… | 那么 |
[07:04] | What’s the plan at the gym? | 健身房的事有啥计划 |
[07:05] | Well, I say we slow-play it. | 要我说 慢慢来 |
[07:06] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[07:07] | Do a little more setup, | 多策划策划 |
[07:08] | a little surveillance, | 多监测监测 |
[07:09] | wait a couple months and see if they turn themselves in. | 等个把月看看他们是不是会自投罗网 |
[07:12] | Listen, man, I know everybody’s worried about me | 我知道大家都担心我 |
[07:14] | being psychologically ready for this. | 心理上是否做好了准备 |
[07:16] | But I promise you I am. | 但是我保证我准备好了 |
[07:18] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[07:19] | no matter how many bullets are flying, | 不管枪林弹雨 |
[07:21] | I’m gonna be right there in the middle of everything. | 我都会挺身而出 |
[07:24] | I got your back. | 保护你们 |
[07:25] | No, it’s not even that, you know, it’s just… | 不 不是那个意思 只是 |
[07:29] | Well, frankly, I’m not so sure that everyone at the gym | 老实说 我不知道健身房里的人 |
[07:31] | is gonna buy you as a trainer. | 会不会相信你是个教练 |
[07:32] | You’ve been sitting behind that desk for so long | 你办公桌坐了那么久 |
[07:34] | you’ve gotten a little tubby. | 有点小肚子了 |
[07:36] | Right? It’s like, love handle alert! | 是吧 游泳圈出来啦 |
[07:38] | Do you have a bone there somehow? | 你这里长的是骨头吗 |
[07:40] | Jake, I promise. I’m good. | Jake 我保证 我好得很 |
[07:43] | Oops. | 哦哟 |
[07:45] | I gotta put this stuffed giraffe between my two girls. | 我要去把这长颈鹿摆我女儿中间 |
[07:48] | They both like to snuggle against his head. | 她们都喜欢抱着它的头 |
[07:51] | Here comes Mr. Snuggles. | 抱抱先生来啦 |
[07:53] | Here comes Mr. Snuggles. | 抱抱先生来啦 |
[07:58] | Okay, thanks. | 好 多谢 |
[08:00] | Crime tech report from your apartment came back. | 鉴证部门对你公寓的分析报告来了 |
[08:02] | Apparently they found a strand of hair belonging to Mario Lopez. | 看来他们发现了一束Mario Lopez的头发 |
[08:05] | I bought a lock of his hair at an auction. | 我在拍卖会上买了他一撮头发 |
[08:07] | That’s cool it’s real. | 太棒了竟然是真的 |
[08:10] | What’d they say about the prints? | 指纹怎么说 |
[08:11] | None of the partials returned any matches. | 指纹没有匹配 |
[08:13] | Nobody in your building saw anything. We’ve hit a wall. | 你楼里也没人看到什么 我们遇到瓶颈了 |
[08:15] | So what do we do next? | 那接下来该干嘛呢 |
[08:16] | Do I just look for another apartment? | 我该另找个公寓吗 |
[08:19] | Should I buy a handgun? | 买把手枪吗 |
[08:20] | Should I buy a shotgun? | 买把猎枪吗 |
[08:22] | Should I buy an uzi? | 还是买把冲锋枪呢 |
[08:23] | Look, Gina, we’ve done all we can. | Gina 我们能做的都做了 |
[08:26] | This is how it goes with most B and es. | 大部分私闯民宅的案子都是这个结果 |
[08:27] | Mm. All right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[08:29] | C’est la vie. Let me grab your badge numbers. | 这就是生活 我来记下你们警号 |
[08:32] | ‘Cause I will be filing an official civilian complaint with the Captain. | 我要写份正式的投诉信给你们警监 |
[08:39] | Why did I just receive a civilian complaint about you two? | 为什么我收到了一份关于你们的投诉信 |
[08:42] | I can answer this. | 我来回答 |
[08:43] | Because your assistant is a goblin. | 因为你助理就是个恶魔 |
[08:45] | Captain, we swept the scene, ran the prints, | 警监 我们彻底调查了罪案现场 查了指纹 |
[08:48] | canvassed the building. We followed procedure. | 探访了整栋楼的居民 我们按照规程做的 |
[08:50] | “Procedure” Is just a fancy word for proper order to do things. | “规程”不过是”按章程办事”的冠冕堂皇说法 |
[08:56] | Yes, that is it’s definition. | 是的 那就是它的定义 |
[08:58] | This is a miscarriage of justice. | 这是正义的陷落 |
[09:00] | I’m gonna haunt your dreams. | 我会搞得你们噩梦连连 |
[09:10] | You sure you can lift this much weight? | 你确定能举得起这个重量吗 |
[09:11] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:13] | I was the strongest kid in my camp seven summers in a row. | 我连续七年都是夏令营里最壮的小孩 |
[09:15] | It would’ve been eight if that freak Rebecca Lobelman hadn’t showed up. | 要不是那个怪胎Rebecca Lobelman的出现 就会是八连冠了 |
[09:19] | Let’s put in work. | 开始吧 |
[09:21] | And here we go. | 来吧 |
[09:22] | One. | 一个 |
[09:23] | And I’m done. That’s it. | 好了 结束 |
[09:25] | Oh, good rep. Don’t wanna get too bulky. | 干得不错 我可不想变得太壮 |
[09:27] | Two things. First, this gym’s wipe-down policy is criminally lax. | 两件事 首先这个健身房清洁政策相当不合格 |
[09:31] | So I rewrote it. | 所以我制定了个新政策 |
[09:32] | Second, I lowered the temperature of the water fountain by two degrees. | 其次 我把饮水器的温度调低了2度 |
[09:35] | Still waiting on feedback, | 还在等结果 |
[09:37] | but I see a lot of refreshed faces. | 但是我看到很多人精神百倍 |
[09:39] | Also Brandon Jacoby should be here soon. | 另外Brandon Jacoby很快就要来了 |
[09:41] | How was that not one of your two things? | 你竟然第三件才说这事 |
[09:43] | I gave his regular trainer the day off, | 我让他平常的教练放了天假 |
[09:45] | I told him Trent would be filling in. | 告诉他Trent会替班 |
[09:47] | It was an interesting interaction. | 是场有趣的交流 |
[09:50] | Well, according to my new cloud-based scheduling system, | 根据我最新的云处理时间表系统 |
[09:52] | your trainer is out, and Trent will be filling in. | 你的教练不在 Trent会来替班 |
[09:59] | I spent 40 minutes making that water bottle pyramid display. | 我花了40分钟才摆出那个水壶金字塔 |
[10:02] | This guy is a psycho. | 这人是神经病 |
[10:04] | You know the best way to deal with psychos. | 知道怎么对付神经病吗 |
[10:06] | The silent treatment. We should draw him out by not engaging. | 无声策略 我们应该通过不接触他来引蛇出洞 |
[10:08] | Nope. | 不 |
[10:09] | The longer we wait the more likely our cover gets blown. | 时间拖越长我们的身份越容易暴露 |
[10:12] | I’ll make contact. | 我来会会他 |
[10:14] | Okay, but just remember. | 行 但是记住 |
[10:15] | You’re not Terry. You’re Trent. | 你不是Terry 是Trent |
[10:17] | Trainer and known hemophiliac, so be careful. | 一个有血友病的教练 小心 |
[10:22] | Trent is also a quaker who avoids violence at all costs. | Trent还是个摒弃暴力的教友派信徒 |
[10:27] | You Trent? | 你是Trent吗 |
[10:31] | Yup. A black Trent. One of many. | 是 黑哥们儿Trent 百里挑一的 |
[10:35] | Uh, what do you want to start with today? | 你今天想要先练什么 |
[10:37] | Weights. | 举重 |
[10:38] | Excuse me, sir. Can I borrow this machine? | 抱歉先生 我能借用下这器材么 |
[10:40] | I need to be here to keep an eye on a friend. | 我得看着我的一个朋友 |
[10:44] | Hold on. I’m on my last set. | 等等 这是最后一组了 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:47] | Two… | 两 |
[10:51] | Three… | 三 |
[10:52] | Can you go any faster? | 快点行不行 |
[10:54] | I mean, what do you need leg muscles for anyway? | 你还要练腿上的肌肉做什么 |
[10:55] | You’re, like, 100 years old. | 你都有 一百岁了吧 |
[10:56] | Socially acceptable for you to roll around on a scooter. | 社会能接受你骑小电动的 |
[10:58] | I lost the count. | 我忘了数到哪了 |
[11:02] | One. | 一 |
[11:03] | One? | 一 |
[11:04] | You’re not even moving. Let’s go. | 你根本没想走 行了 |
[11:06] | Get your hands off me! | 你别碰我 |
[11:08] | I’ve heard about this in the news! | 我在新闻里看过 |
[11:10] | – You’re cyber-bullying me! – Shh! | – 你这是在网络霸凌我 – 嘘 |
[11:11] | I’m getting the manager! Get the hell away from me! | 我要去找经理 你他妈离我远点 |
[11:13] | No, you’re very misinformed. Please don’t… | 不 你完全误会了 拜托不要 |
[11:15] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[11:26] | Hey. Have you seen Terry? I lost him. | 嘿 你看见Terry了吗 我看丢他了 |
[11:30] | His children could be orphans already. | 他的孩子可能已经变成孤儿了 |
[11:32] | Fatherless, mother-having orphans. | 无父有母的孤儿 |
[11:34] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 我肯定他没事 |
[11:36] | I think the bigger issue is the complaint I received from an older gentleman | 我想现在更大的问题是 一位老先生刚刚来投诉了你 |
[11:39] | saying you tried to hurry him off his machine, | 说你想把他从器材上赶下去 |
[11:41] | in open defiance of gym protocol. | 赤裸裸地对健身房规矩的践踏 |
[11:43] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[11:44] | I know we’re friends, but if you do that again, | 虽然我们是朋友 但是你再这样做 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna have to suspend your membership. | 我就不得不取消你的会员资格了 |
[11:48] | What have you become? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[11:49] | – Me. I’ve become me. – What? | – 我 我就是我啊 – 啥 |
[11:51] | Oh, sarge, thank God. | 噢 警长 谢天谢地 |
[11:53] | Where were you? What happened? | 你去哪了 发生了什么事 |
[11:54] | Nothing happened. Jacoby wanted to do wind sprints outside. | 什么事也没有 Jacoby想去外面锻炼呼吸冲刺 |
[11:57] | You know, he’s a mean dude, but I think I’m making progress. | 你知道 他脾气挺坏的 不过我觉得有进展了 |
[12:00] | He asked to borrow my squat belt, I told him no, | 他问我借健身腰带 我拒绝了 |
[12:03] | he respected that. | 他表示尊重我的意愿 |
[12:04] | Okay, but let’s build up that relationship slowly, okay? | 关系进展别太快了 好吗 |
[12:06] | We don’t want to jump the gun and spook him. | 别太急进了吓到他 |
[12:09] | Whew! | 喔 |
[12:11] | – ‘Sup? – Good workout. | – 怎么样 – 很好 |
[12:13] | You know, it’s weird I never worked out with you before. | 好奇怪我之前从来没碰到过你 |
[12:17] | What’d you say your regular gym was? | 你说你去哪个健身房比较多 |
[12:18] | I didn’t. Brooklyn bulk fitness. | 我没说过 布鲁克林大块头健身房 |
[12:22] | Huh? | 啊 |
[12:23] | I work out there too. | 我也去那里 |
[12:24] | Never heard of any Trent. | 从来没听过有叫Trent的 |
[12:27] | I don’t know why. I work out there all the time. | 那我也不知道了 我经常去那儿 |
[12:29] | Really? Starting when? | 真的吗 从什么时候开始的 |
[12:31] | NYPD, hands on your head! My God, you’re gigantic. | 警察 双手举到头顶 天哪 你真壮 |
[12:34] | What are you doing, Peralta? You just blew my cover! | 你在干嘛 Peralta 你暴露了我的身份 |
[12:36] | Or did I save your life? | 或者是救了你的命 |
[12:38] | Or did you compromise an investigation | 或者是你搞砸了调查 |
[12:40] | and piss off a superior officer? | 还惹毛了一个高级警官 |
[12:42] | I’m sensing from your tone it’s that one. | 我从你的声调中听出来了 是后一个 |
[12:45] | I need some afternoon coffee. | 我需要来杯午后咖啡 |
[12:48] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:49] | Gina came by my house last night to go over the case. | Gina昨晚来我家讨论案子了 |
[12:52] | Between us doing that and her using my bread maker all night, | 一边讨论一边玩了一晚我的面包机 |
[12:55] | I didn’t get much sleep. | 睡眠严重不足 |
[12:57] | I will say she makes a wonderful rye. | 不过她黑麦面包做得真好 |
[13:00] | So dense, yet so moist. | 松软味浓 |
[13:02] | Hello, ladies. | 嗨 女士们 |
[13:04] | Since you have allowed crime to win, | 既然你们向犯罪屈服 |
[13:06] | I have to hired a private investigator to solve my case. | 我不得不雇了一个私家侦探来解决我的案子 |
[13:10] | Say hello to Leo Sporm. | 这是Leo Sporm |
[13:12] | A P.I.? These guys are hacks. | 私家侦探 烂透了 |
[13:15] | 丈夫出轨 盗用身份 赡养费用 子女吸毒 裸照大王 | |
[13:15] | How do you know if your husband’s a murderer? | 你怎么知道你丈夫是不是个杀人犯呢 |
[13:18] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[13:20] | Call Leo now. | 请找Leo |
[13:21] | Leo Sporm Leo Sporm. | |
[13:24] | How’s business? | 生意怎样 |
[13:25] | You know this guy? | 你认识这货 |
[13:26] | Everyone knows him. | 没人不认识他 |
[13:27] | The Picasso of hucksters. | 骗子中的毕加索 |
[13:29] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[13:30] | “Look up who Picasso is.” | “搜索毕加索是谁” |
[13:33] | Sporm. Out. Now. | Sporm 出去 马上 |
[13:36] | You blew our cover, man! | 你暴露了我 老兄 |
[13:38] | Now I gotta go into an interrogation with no evidence | 现在我要去进行一场没有证据的审讯 |
[13:41] | and try to get jacoby to rat out his distributors! | 还要让Jacoby把他的经销商供出来 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry, I got jumpy. | 抱歉 我当时慌了 |
[13:45] | I wasn’t thinking straight. It was all the exercise. | 根本没多想 都怪那些锻炼 |
[13:47] | The blood from my head rushed into my delts. | 血液从大脑跑去三角肌了 |
[13:49] | Point to your delts, Jake. | 指出你的三角肌 Jake |
[13:51] | There is… | 就在 |
[13:53] | You didn’t have to hop in there, man. | 你根本没必要冲进去 |
[13:55] | I can handle this. | 我能搞定的 |
[13:58] | What’s my name? | 我的名字是什么 |
[13:59] | Terry Jeffords Terry Jeffords. | |
[14:00] | What is my name? | 我的名字是什么 |
[14:01] | The ebony falcon. | 乌木隼 |
[14:02] | And what does the ebony falcon do? | 乌木隼会做什么 |
[14:04] | Takes every precaution to ensure his own safety? | 做好一切预防措施保证自己的安全 |
[14:07] | Takes bad guys to jail and bad girls to bed. | 把坏家伙送进监狱 坏女孩带到床上 |
[14:10] | Hell yeah, he does. | 没错 真是如此 |
[14:11] | Except now the ebony falcon is monogamous | 不过现在乌木隼是一夫一妻制 |
[14:13] | and too tired for sex, so his only indulgence | 而且太累滚不动床单 所以他唯一的嗜好 |
[14:15] | is fresh fruit yogurt parfaits. | 就是新鲜的水果酸奶冻 |
[14:20] | Terry loves yogurt. | Terry爱酸奶 |
[14:23] | How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[14:24] | Well, so far jacoby hasn’t given anything up, | 目前为止 Jacoby还没爆出任何料 |
[14:26] | but I think Terry’s starting to get to him. | 不过我觉得Terry开始有进展了 |
[14:27] | I’m not talking. | 我不会说的 |
[14:29] | You’re talking right now! | 你现在就在说 |
[14:30] | Boom! | 砰 |
[14:31] | I’m already in your head. | 我已经进入你的大脑了 |
[14:35] | Sarge is safe in there, | 警长在里面很安全 |
[14:37] | so the longer this interrogation goes the better. | 所以审讯时间越长越好 |
[14:39] | We gotta solve the case before he does. | 我们就能在他之前解决这个案子了 |
[14:41] | Hey, tell me about that new system you set up at the gym for scheduling appointments. | 跟我说说你在健身房设计那个预约时间的新系统 |
[14:44] | I’ve been waiting so long to hear you say those words. | 这句话我等了好久啊 |
[14:46] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[14:47] | Experience the future of cloud-based scheduling. | 感受云处理时间表的未来 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:52] | I put all the trainers’ schedules | 我把所有教练的时间表 |
[14:55] | into a shared online calendar. | 放到一个在线共享日历里 |
[14:56] | Aside from the cucumber water at the front desk, | 除了前台的黄瓜水 |
[14:58] | it’s probably my greatest accomplishment ever. | 这可能就是我迄今最伟大的成就了 |
[15:01] | Hang on a sec. Who’s this guy? | 等等 这家伙是谁 |
[15:03] | Says he’s a personal trainer at the gym, | 这上面说他是健身房的私人教练 |
[15:04] | but he has no regular hours. | 但是他没有固定的时间 |
[15:06] | He always makes last-minute appointments, | 总是在最后一分钟预约 |
[15:07] | always in the boxing area, and always late at night. | 总是在拳击场 而且总是在晚上 |
[15:10] | And look who he trains. | 看看他训练的是谁 |
[15:12] | Brandon Jacoby Brandon Jacoby. | |
[15:13] | That’s probably our supplier. | 这可能就是我们要找的经销商 |
[15:14] | We should set up a buy from this Vladimir Rincic. | 我们应该弄个假交易给这位Vladimir Rincic |
[15:17] | All right. We should set up a tactical team and hit the gym. | 好吧 我们建立一个战术小队去健身房 |
[15:20] | And sergeant Jeffries should stay here | Jeffries警长就待在这里 |
[15:21] | and keep interrogating Jacoby for as many hours | 把Jacoby再审几个小时 |
[15:23] | or years as necessary. | 或者几年 |
[15:25] | Are you sure I shouldn’t go get him? | 你确定不去告诉他吗 |
[15:27] | I feel a little uncomfortable leaving him out of this. | 我觉得瞒着他怪不好意思的 |
[15:29] | Don’t think of it as leaving him out | 别觉得这是瞒着他 |
[15:30] | so much as including his babies in having a father. | 而是让他的孩子们拥有一个爸爸 |
[15:32] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[15:33] | Detectives. | 警探 |
[15:34] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪 |
[15:35] | Just headed out to close the steroid case. | 去跟进那个类固醇的案子 |
[15:37] | Isn’t sergeant Jeffries interrogating the suspect now? | Jeffries警长不是在审嫌疑犯吗 |
[15:40] | Yup, he’s got that locked up. | 是 他负责审讯 |
[15:41] | We’re following up on this lead. | 我们负责行动 |
[15:42] | The whole team is running smoothly and perfectly | 全队运作得顺利而且完美 |
[15:45] | like a well-lubed, oiled time clock… bye. | 就像上了油润滑的时钟 再见 |
[15:50] | Why do you think Gina hired that P.I.? | 你们觉得Gina为什么要雇那个私家侦探 |
[15:52] | To mock us. | 为了嘲笑我们 |
[15:53] | She’s scared. | 她吓坏了 |
[15:55] | She’s not scared. | 她才没有 |
[15:57] | With all due respect, sir, Gina has no feelings. | 恕我直言 长官 Gina她根本没有感情 |
[16:00] | She once said the best comedy of all time was the girl with the dragon tattoo. | 她说她看过最好的喜剧是<龙纹身的女孩> |
[16:04] | Well, think about how she’s been acting. | 那想想她最近的表现 |
[16:06] | Gina came by my house last night. | Gina昨晚去我家了 |
[16:08] | Do I buy an uzi? | 我要买把冲锋枪吗 |
[16:09] | I asked for a police officer to escort me to work, | 我申请一位警官护送我上班 |
[16:12] | and it took a while for dispatch to find me | 花了好长时间才找到 |
[16:14] | a young Kevin Costner type. | 一个年轻的Kevin Costner型的 |
[16:16] | Her home doesn’t feel safe anymore. | 她家已经不安全了 |
[16:19] | If someone broke into your apartment | 如果有人闯进你的公寓 |
[16:21] | and you weren’t cops, wouldn’t you be scared? | 而你不是警察 你不会害怕吗 |
[16:23] | Yes. | 会 |
[16:26] | Depends. How many guns do I still have hidden? | 看情况 我在家里藏了多少把枪 |
[16:28] | None. | 一把都没 |
[16:29] | Do I still have my knife? Nunchucks? | 我的刀还在吗 双节棍呢 |
[16:32] | Axe? | 斧子呢 |
[16:33] | It was a hypothetical question. | 这只是个假设性的问题 |
[16:35] | I know, but I want to play it out. | 我知道 可我想搞清楚 |
[16:37] | Do I still have my throwing stars? | 我的飞镖还在吗 |
[16:39] | This has taken a strange turn. | 好像变得不大对劲了 |
[16:41] | Fine. I’d be scared. | 好吧 我会害怕 |
[16:44] | We’re on it. | 我们懂了 |
[16:46] | What kind of woman doesn’t have an axe? | 什么样的女人会没有斧子傍身 |
[16:50] | All right, we’re all set for the sting. | 好了 一切准备就绪 |
[16:52] | We got hidden cameras, wireless mics, | 隐藏摄像头 无线话筒 |
[16:54] | and tactical teams by all the exits. | 和守住所有出口的战术小分队 |
[16:56] | I told Vladimir to meet Vance Vandervaven, | 我告诉Vladimir十点来这里见Vance Vandervaven |
[16:58] | A.K.A. Me, here at 10:00. | 也就是我 |
[17:00] | Said that I was filling in for Jacoby. | 告诉他我是来代替Jacoby的 |
[17:01] | You and I will be sparring when he arrives. | 他来的时候我们要假装练拳 |
[17:03] | Cool. I boxed at the academy. | 酷 我大学的时候练过拳击 |
[17:05] | They invented a new weight class for me. | 他们为我专门创造了一个新的重量级 |
[17:07] | You’re looking at the undisputed bubbleweight champion. | 在你面前的是当之无愧的泡沫量级冠军 |
[17:10] | Hey! Peralta! Boyle! | 嘿 Peralta Boyle |
[17:12] | Sarge, hey. I’m so psyched you made it here to the sting | 嗨 警长 很高兴你加入我们 |
[17:15] | that I definitely told Charles to tell you about. | 我绝对有让Charles去通知你 |
[17:18] | You lied to me! | 你骗我 |
[17:19] | I can see that you’re upset, | 我知道你很生气 |
[17:20] | but let’s just sit down and talk about it. | 但是让我们坐下好好谈谈 |
[17:22] | Done talking! | 没得谈了 |
[17:24] | Time to dance. | 上场(跳舞)吧 |
[17:27] | Fine. But I should warn you. | 好吧 但是我要警告你 |
[17:29] | I took three years of tap. | 我学了三年的踢踏舞 |
[17:35] | Again, sarge, it’s so good to see you. | 再一次 警长 很高兴见到你 |
[17:38] | Just out of curiosity, how did you find out about this? | 纯粹好奇 你怎么知道这个行动的 |
[17:40] | I’m a Detective sergeant in the NYPD. | 我可是警局探长 |
[17:43] | Holt told me. Why are you cutting me out of the operation? | Holt告诉我的 你为什么要把我剔除在外 |
[17:46] | What? That’s crazy! | 啥 怎么可能 |
[17:47] | Boyle, come in here and stand in front of my body | Boyle 快过来站在我前面 |
[17:50] | and tell him that’s crazy. | 告诉他这不可能 |
[17:51] | Ow! My lucky face! | 嗷 我的幸运脸蛋 |
[17:53] | You gonna talk to me now? | 现在能告诉我了吗 |
[17:54] | Sure. If you could be any vacation… | 当然 如果你休假的话 |
[17:58] | You didn’t let me finish. | 我还没说完呢 |
[18:00] | If you could be any vacation, what would you be? | 如果你休假的话 你想做什么 |
[18:02] | I’d be skiing. | 我会去滑雪 |
[18:04] | Oh, now I’m gonna hit you for real. | 好 现在我要动真格的了 |
[18:05] | That wasn’t for real? Oh, my God. | 刚才还不是真的 天啊 |
[18:07] | No, wait, wait, wait! I was worried! | 别 别打了 我是担心你 |
[18:08] | Worried about what? | 担心我什么 |
[18:10] | About you getting hurt. | 担心你受伤 |
[18:11] | I don’t want your daughters growing up without a dad. | 我不希望你的女儿没有爸爸 |
[18:13] | I know what that’s like, and it sucks. | 我知道那种感受 糟透了 |
[18:15] | And I don’t want it to happen to them. | 我不希望发生在她们身上 |
[18:16] | Why didn’t you just say something to me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[18:18] | Because I didn’t want to get in your head | 我不想让你想太多 |
[18:20] | and have you freak out again. | 又害你恐慌症发作 |
[18:22] | Yeah, I get it. | 好 我明白了 |
[18:24] | It’s been a rough year. | 这一年确实非常难熬 |
[18:26] | But I’ve learned to embrace my fears. It makes me a better cop. | 不过我已经学会接受恐惧了 让我成为更好的警察 |
[18:28] | Tacs one and two are set. | 一号二号小分队已经就绪 |
[18:30] | 30 minutes until the bogeys arrive. | 还有30分钟坏蛋就来了 |
[18:31] | Thanks, Boyle. | 谢了 Boyle |
[18:33] | I love it when you say “Bogeys.” | “坏蛋”用得不错 |
[18:35] | So we good? | 和好吗 |
[18:36] | We good. | 和好 |
[18:39] | And for the record… | 还有 |
[18:41] | If I could be any kind of vacation… | 要是能有假期 |
[18:43] | I’d be lake trip. | 我要去湖边旅游 |
[18:44] | Classic. | 有品位 |
[18:47] | You’re here late. | 你还不回去 |
[18:48] | Ah, you know me. I love working. | 你们了解我的 我最爱工作了 |
[18:50] | Can’t tear me away from my work. | 我没法离开工作 |
[18:52] | I just love requisitions and corporate record reports. | 大爱这些申请书 公司记录报告 |
[18:56] | Just, you know, messages from people for Holt. | 还有给Holt的留言 |
[19:00] | I can imagine how frightening this must be. | 我能想象得出你有多害怕 |
[19:02] | I’m sorry we didn’t catch the guy. | 很抱歉没抓住犯人 |
[19:04] | Yeah. It’s weird. | 是啊 多奇怪 |
[19:05] | It’s like, why do the worst things always happen to the best people? | 为什么坏事总发生在好人身上呢 |
[19:09] | And what’s to keep it from happening again? | 又有什么办法可以防止这种事情再次发生呢 |
[19:11] | We are. Come on. We’re taking you home. | 我们可以 来吧 我们送你回家 |
[19:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:19] | We installed a second lock on your front door, | 我们给大门装了第二道锁 |
[19:21] | put locks on the windows by the fire escape, | 还给你救生通道旁的窗子上了锁 |
[19:23] | and set all your lights on timers. | 还给你的灯都上了定时器 |
[19:24] | That makes me feel so much better. | 让我舒心多了 |
[19:27] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:28] | And as a token of my appreciation, | 作为感激的回报 |
[19:30] | I would like to give you… | 我想送你们 |
[19:33] | These. | 这些 |
[19:34] | Great. | 好极了 |
[19:35] | The cool thing is you can eat whatever you want. | 最厉害的是你想吃多少都行 |
[19:38] | These are right there with you. | 能屈能伸 |
[19:46] | Hey! | 喂 |
[19:47] | You Vance Vandervaven? | 你是Vance Vandervaven吗 |
[19:49] | Yeah. That’s me. I’ll be right there. | 是我 我立刻过去 |
[19:53] | You gonna let me do this, man? | 真的让我上吗 |
[19:54] | What choice do I have? | 我还有得选吗 |
[19:55] | You hit me in the arms so hard they no longer work. | 你下手那么重我手臂都不能动了 |
[19:58] | All right. It’s time to catch some bad guys. | 好了 该去抓坏人了 |
[20:01] | It good to be back. | 能回归太好了 |
[20:03] | Have a fun steroid deal, sergeant. | 类固醇交易愉快 警长 |
[20:05] | You’re a weird guy, Jake. | 你是个怪人 Jake |
[20:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:11] | – The ebony falcon. – No. | – 乌木隼出动了 – 不 |
[20:14] | The ebony falcon had no fear. | 乌木隼是无所畏惧的 |
[20:16] | He’s the ebony antelope now. | 他现在是乌木羚 |
[20:18] | Brave enough to drink at the lake, | 足够勇敢去湖边喝水 |
[20:20] | but wise enough to run from the lions. | 足够聪明能逃离狮口 |
[20:23] | Hey, my arms don’t work. Can you scratch my nose? | 我手不能动 帮我挠下鼻子吧 |
[20:25] | – You bet. – Mm-hmm. | – 小意思 – 嗯哼 |
[20:28] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[20:30] | Morning, Captain. | 早上好 警监 |
[20:33] | So? How did sergeant Jeffries do? | 那么 Jeffries警长干得怎么样 |
[20:35] | Why is everyone so worried about the sarge? | 为什么每个人都担心警长 |
[20:37] | He was amazing. | 他可赞了 |
[20:38] | He made the buy, took out the suppliers, | 他成功交易 找出了供货商 |
[20:39] | but wisely didn’t take on more than he could handle. | 相当明智地没有超越自己的能力范围 |
[20:41] | I left one for you. | 我给你留了一个 |
[20:44] | And you’ll be happy to know | 还有一件让你高兴的事 |
[20:46] | that he punched me in the face several times. | 他揍了我的脸好几下 |
[20:48] | That does make me happy. | 的确让我很高兴 |
[20:49] | Guess we’re being candid today. | 看来今天是真话日 |
[20:54] | Hey, sarge, | 嘿 警长 |
[20:56] | just for the record, | 得说一句 |
[20:57] | I hope you’re on every case with me for the rest of my career. | 我希望你能参与我以后的每一个案子 |
[20:59] | I’m not scared for you at all. | 我不再为你担惊受怕了 |
[21:01] | Of you a lot. | 不过我还是很怕你 |
[21:03] | Thanks, Jake. | 谢谢 Jake |
[21:05] | Oh, Peralta, I almost forgot. | Peralta 差点忘了 |
[21:08] | My girls made you a card. | 我女儿们给你做了个卡片 |
[21:10] | To thank you for keeping me safe. | 谢谢你让我安全回家 |
[21:11] | Oh… | 噢 |
[21:13] | They’re so full of potential. | 她们真是有艺术细胞 |
[21:18] | Why would you show me this? | 你干嘛要给我看这个 |