时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Happy Turkey Day. – Yes! Right out of the gate. | – 火鸡节快乐 – 太棒了 正中靶心 |
[00:04] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 什么情况 |
[00:05] | We’re playing Boyle Bingo, Thanksgiving edition. | 我们在玩Boyle宾果游戏 感恩节版本 |
[00:07] | Everyone filled out their cards with possible Charles-related scenarios. | 每个人在卡片上填满Charles可能会做的事 |
[00:10] | First to bingo get 100 bucks. | 第一个猜中的赢100块 |
[00:12] | I had “Boyle calls it ‘Turkey Day'” On the center square. | 我中间的方格是”Boyle会说火鸡节” |
[00:15] | “Boyle explains that they ate lobsters at the first Thanksgiving.” | “Boyle会告诉大家 第一个感恩节吃的是龙虾” |
[00:19] | They did. Back in that time, they called lobsters “Ocean bugs.” | 确实如此 那个时候的人管龙虾叫海虫 |
[00:22] | And… I’ll just mark it off for you. | 我帮你把这个圈起来 |
[00:23] | I think got the winning card here. | 我想赢家诞生了 |
[00:24] | Boyle tells us that he played Pocahontas in his third grade play. | Boyle告诉我们 他在三年级学校剧里扮演过宝嘉康蒂 |
[00:27] | All the girls were too big. | 女孩们都太大个了 |
[00:28] | This is a fun one… “Boyle says, ‘Gobble, gobble, gobble.'” | 这个有意思 “Boyle咯咯咯叫” |
[00:32] | Well, now that I know you want me to say that, | 既然你想我这么说 |
[00:33] | I’ll just say it with two gobbles. | 我偏不 我只说两个咯 |
[00:35] | Gobble, gobble… | 咯咯 |
[00:38] | Gobble. God, it just sounds right that way. | 咯 见鬼 非得三个听着才顺耳 |
[00:40] | Ugh. I don’t like this game. | 我不喜欢这个游戏 |
[00:42] | Ha! “Boyle objects to Boyle Bingo.” | 中了 “Boyle反感Boyle宾果” |
[00:44] | – Come on, guys. – Boyle says, “Come on, guys.” | – 拜托 各位 – Boyle说了”拜托 各位” |
[00:46] | That’s two for Terry. | Terry得两分 |
[00:48] | Well, guess what. I can spoil your little game | 猜猜怎么着 我要毁了你们的游戏 |
[00:50] | by sitting over here quietly all day and doing nothing. | 一言不发 一动不动在这坐一天 |
[00:53] | Oh! Aah! | 噢 嗷 |
[00:55] | Anybody have “Boyle falls on the floor?” | 谁有”Boyle摔到地上” |
[00:57] | – No one? – That’s a victory. | – 没有吗 – 这就是胜利 |
[00:59] | That’s a victory for Boyle. Boom! | Boyle的胜利 哈 |
[01:01] | Boyle says, “Boom!” | Boyle说了”哈” |
[01:23] | Check it out, chair jockeys. | 看过来 椅子骑士们 |
[01:25] | While you were busy tickling the ivories on your computers, I was doing a bust. | 当你们在电脑上敲敲打打的时候 我破了一个案子 |
[01:29] | Cocaine! | 可卡因 |
[01:31] | Thanks, Lucius. | 麻烦你了 Lucius |
[01:32] | He ran, I pursued. | 他跑 我追 |
[01:34] | Whole thing turned into an awesome car chase. | 最后变成一次炫酷的追车大赛 |
[01:39] | – Aah. – NYPD! | – 啊 – 警察 |
[01:45] | Come on. Move, move, move. | 拜托 快开啊 开啊 |
[01:47] | Hey there, criminal. It’s me, Johnny Law. | 你好 罪犯先生 我是Johnny Law |
[01:51] | Well, at least you’re done early, | 至少你可以早收工 |
[01:52] | so you have time to go | 有时间回家去 |
[01:53] | home and change for my Thanksgiving dinner. | 为我的感恩节大餐换件衣服 |
[01:55] | Ugh. Why do we have to dress up for Thanksgiving. | 为什么感恩节要这么盛装出席呢 |
[01:57] | I don’t even celebrate that stuff. | 我根本不庆祝这个日子 |
[01:59] | The whole holiday is based on overeating. | 这就是个吃过量的节日 |
[02:01] | We should be wearing velvet track suits and diapers. | 我们应该穿天鹅绒运动套装和尿布 |
[02:03] | Jacket and tie. | 夹克和领带 |
[02:04] | Rosa’s even wearing her formal leather jacket. | Rosa都换了正式的皮夹克 |
[02:07] | It’s the one without any blood on it. | 唯一一件没沾到血的 |
[02:08] | You’re gonna dress up, | 你要乖乖回去换衣服 |
[02:09] | and you’re gonna give a toast about what you’re thankful for. | 然后为你感恩的事情祝酒 |
[02:12] | Start preparing. | 快开始准备吧 |
[02:13] | Oh, I prefer not to prepare for my toasts. | 我一般不准备祝酒辞 |
[02:15] | I just wing ’em like scat jazz. | 我都是像哼爵士乐一样即兴发挥的 |
[02:19] | – Are we singing? – No, no, no, no. | – 我们要唱歌吗 – 不是不是 |
[02:23] | OK… That’s nice. | 好了 这下好了 |
[02:25] | You don’t have to… | 你不必如此 |
[02:28] | I’m not dressing up for your party. | 我不会为你的派对换正装的 |
[02:32] | Damn it, Boyle. You left the fridge open. | 我去 Boyle 你就这么让冰箱开着 |
[02:35] | The door couldn’t shut because of your empty pizza box. | 你的空披萨盒害得门都关不上了 |
[02:37] | Pizza? Please. | 披萨 拜托 |
[02:38] | This is a butternut squash and truffle butter flatbread. | 这是加了南瓜 松露 黄油的烤饼 |
[02:41] | Everything’s spoiled. My lunch is ruined. | 都被你搞砸了 我的午餐毁了 |
[02:43] | My chicken, my potatoes, my pasta, my meatballs, | 我的鸡肉 土豆 意大利面 肉丸 |
[02:49] | ham, my yogurt. | 火腿 酸奶 |
[02:52] | – Wow, that’s a lot of yogurt. – I love yogurt. | – 哇 这么多酸奶 – 我喜欢酸奶 |
[02:54] | So this is your lunch for, like, the month? | 所以这是你一个月的午餐吗 |
[02:57] | I need to eat 10,000 calories a day to maintain muscle mass. | 我每天要摄入10000卡路里的热量来维持我的肌肉 |
[03:00] | My wife made me all of this before she left town with the kids. | 这些是我老婆和孩子出门之前给我做的 |
[03:03] | That was everything in my fridge. | 是我冰箱里的一切了 |
[03:04] | – Scully. – Hey-a, Sarge. | – Scully – 是 警官 |
[03:07] | I know you got a secret stash of food hidden somewhere. | 我知道你有个秘密藏食处 |
[03:09] | – Oh, no. – Where is it? | – 不 没有 – 在哪 |
[03:10] | – No, I don’t. – Is it in your pockets? | – 没有 – 在你的口袋里吗 |
[03:12] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[03:13] | I’m gonna shake it out of your pockets. Turn around. | 我要把你口袋里的东西倒出来瞧瞧 转身 |
[03:16] | Sarge. Sarge! | 警官 警官 |
[03:18] | Go limp, Scully. | Scully 跑啊 |
[03:19] | This is fun. | 真有意思 |
[03:21] | Release your sweets. | 交出你的糖来 |
[03:27] | Can I help you, Santiago? | 有什么事吗 Santiago |
[03:29] | Oh, Captain, didn’t expect to see you there. | 警监 没想到会在这见到你 |
[03:32] | In my office? | 在我办公室吗 |
[03:33] | So, I just wanted to make sure that you knew about the Thanksgiving dinner | 我就想来问问 你知道大家下班后会去我家 |
[03:37] | I’m hosting for the squad after work. | 吃感恩节大餐吧 |
[03:38] | Yes, I received your “Save the date” Decorative gourd, | 是的 我收到你的”预留时间”装饰南瓜 |
[03:42] | your ornamental cornucopia, | 你的观赏羊角 |
[03:45] | and this beautiful handcrafted card of a turkey wearing a top hat. | 还有这张漂亮的画了戴礼帽的火鸡的手写卡片 |
[03:48] | – It’s a pilgrim’s hat. – Where’s the buckle, Santiago? | – 这是朝圣者的帽子 – 搭扣在哪呢 Santiago |
[03:52] | The buckle. | 忘了搭扣了 |
[03:53] | My husband’s out of town for work, | 我的伴侣出差去了 |
[03:54] | so of course I will attend your dinner. | 所以我会去你的派对 |
[03:57] | Cool. Whatever. | 太好了 随意 |
[03:59] | Yeah, don’t worry about it, either way. | 别担心 不管怎样 |
[04:02] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么的 |
[04:05] | – Yes! – Why so excited? | – 太棒了 – 兴奋啥 |
[04:07] | Did you make the cover of “Hair Pulled Back” Magazine? | 上了”把头发扎到背后”的杂志封面吗 |
[04:10] | The captain is coming to my party. | 警监要来参加我的派对 |
[04:12] | I’m gonna give a toast, tell him how thankful I am to have him in the precinct, | 我要在祝酒的时候告诉他 我有多感激他在我们区 |
[04:16] | and officially ask him to be my mentor. | 还要郑重请求他做我的导师 |
[04:19] | Wait, are you only hosting dinner because you wanna suck up to Holt? | 等等 你办这个晚宴就是为了拍Holt马屁吗 |
[04:22] | Not cool. This was supposed to be about friendship. | 不酷噢 这应该是为了友谊的 |
[04:25] | You said you were only coming | 你说你来只是想看看 |
[04:27] | to see if my apartment was the reason I was single, | 我单身是不是我公寓造成的 |
[04:29] | or if it was my personality, like you suspected. | 或者照你猜测 是我的性格造成 |
[04:31] | Yeah, but that was before i knew I could get up on this high horse. | 是啊 那是在我可以站在道德制高点看你之前的想法 |
[04:35] | Love the view up here. | 这里风景独好啊 |
[04:36] | Clip clop, clip clop, clip clop. | 驾 驾 驾 |
[04:40] | Same to you, Your Honor. | 大人 您也一样 |
[04:42] | – Oh, what judge were you talking to? – That was my mother. | – 在和哪个法官打电话呢 – 我妈 |
[04:45] | You call your mom “Your Honor”? | 你叫你妈”大人” |
[04:47] | She’s a federal judge in the Ninth Circuit. | 她是第九辖区的联邦法官 |
[04:48] | – What else would I call her? – Yeah, okay. | – 我还能怎么叫她 – 是啊 好吧 |
[04:50] | Captain, paperwork is all done on that drug bust. | 警监 毒品案的报告完成了 |
[04:53] | What else you got for me? | 还有什么需要我做的 |
[04:55] | Nothing. All open cases are assigned. | 没事了 所有案子都有人负责了 |
[04:56] | Come on, there’s gotta be something I can investigate. | 拜托 肯定有我能调查的事 |
[04:59] | No, there’s nothing. | 不 没事 |
[05:00] | All right, well, when there’s nothing, there’s nothing, you know? What can you… | 好吧 既然你说没事 那就是没事 你还能 |
[05:02] | Whoa! Who did that? | 哇哦 谁干的 |
[05:04] | Don’t worry, sir. I will stay here all night figuring this out. | 别担心 我会彻夜整理好这些的 |
[05:07] | I know what you’re up to here, Peralta. | 我知道你打什么算盘 Peralta |
[05:09] | Damn straight. I’m trying to catch the mad paper scatterer. | 太他妈对了 我在侦查谁是疯狂捣乱人 |
[05:12] | You want an excuse to skip Santiago’s Thanksgiving dinner, | 你是在找借口逃避Santiago的感恩节聚餐 |
[05:15] | because for some reason, you refuse to celebrate this holiday like a normal person. | 出于某种原因 你拒绝像正常人一样庆祝这个节日 |
[05:18] | Fine. You’re right. I wanna do what I do every year | 好 你说得对 我只想和往年一样过节 |
[05:20] | Sit at home, watch football, and eat mayo nut spoonsies. | 坐在家 看球赛 吃蛋黄酱坚果勺 |
[05:23] | Those are spoonfuls of mayo, sprinkled with peanuts. | 就是一勺蛋黄酱撒上点花生 |
[05:26] | That’s revolting. | 太恶心了 |
[05:27] | Maybe so, but it’s what I invented when I was six | 有点吧 但是这是我6岁的时候发明的小吃 |
[05:29] | because my mom was working, so I had to make dinner for myself. | 因为我妈妈在上班 所以我要自己做晚餐 |
[05:31] | My sad story trumps your insult. | 我伤心的故事完胜你的羞辱 |
[05:33] | Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake! | |
[05:34] | Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake! | |
[05:36] | Thank you, Boyle. | 谢谢 Boyle |
[05:38] | If a case opens up, it’s yours. | 要是有新案子 就是你的 |
[05:39] | But if not, you will be at santiago’s as a professional courtesy. Dismissed. | 要是没有 你就要怀揣感恩的心去Santiago的聚会 解散 |
[05:45] | From what? I thought we were just chatting. | 解什么散 我以为我们在聊天 |
[05:48] | We never chat anymore. | 我们很久没聊天了 |
[05:52] | Oh, my God, Amy, that’s so cool that you still live with your grandmother. | 天啊 Amy 你还和你奶奶一起住真是太酷了 |
[05:55] | I live alone. This is my stuff. | 我自己住 那是我的东西 |
[05:58] | – I like quilts. – Stop. Each sentence is getting sadder. | – 我喜欢手工棉被 – 别说了 越说越觉得你可悲了 |
[06:02] | It looks like you live on the set of Murder, She Wrote. | 你住的地方就像<女作家与谋杀案>的片场 |
[06:04] | Well, I gotta say, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. | 我得说 这没我之前想象的糟糕 |
[06:07] | I mean, the football game’s not on, | 球赛还没开始 |
[06:08] | so I can still watch it later at home. | 所以我晚点回家还可以看 |
[06:10] | And it’s kind of cool to visit a time before electricity was invented. | 还有能参观一下电力被发明之前的世界还是挺酷的 |
[06:13] | I have to practice my toast. | 我得练习一下祝酒词了 |
[06:15] | – God, how long is that? – Eight pages. | – 天啊 多长 – 8页 |
[06:17] | – Single-spaced? – Double-sided. | – 单倍行距么 – 正反面呢 |
[06:18] | Santiago style. | 太Santiago了 |
[06:20] | Hey, excuse me. Can we please eat? | 不好意思 我们可以开吃了么 |
[06:22] | My body is starting to digest itself. | 我的身体开始消化自己了 |
[06:24] | Terry needs nutrients. | Terry需要营养 |
[06:26] | No eating until the captain gets here. | 警监来之前不能开吃 |
[06:29] | – Okay? Sorry. – Don’t apologize. | – 好吧 不好意思 – 不用道歉 |
[06:31] | I’d rather spend Thanksgiving at your house than with my sister. | 我宁愿在你家过感恩节也不想和我姐姐一起过 |
[06:34] | “Things you find a the beach.” | “在沙滩能看到的东西” |
[06:36] | – For “S”, I had seagull. – Good one, Diana! | – “海”字打头 我说是海鸥 – 真棒 Diana |
[06:39] | – Ice cream break. – Yay! | – 冰激凌时间到啦 – 耶 |
[06:41] | Yay. | 耶 |
[06:42] | It’s so pleasant and boring. | 又舒服又无聊 |
[06:44] | But, Holt, at your house, surrounded by these idiots? | 但是有Holt 在你家 还被这群傻缺围着 |
[06:46] | Guaranteed train wreck. Thanks for the invite. | 保证会很混乱 感谢邀请 |
[06:49] | He’s here! Okay, he’s here, everybody. Be cool. | 他来了 好 他来了 大家都镇定 |
[06:53] | Hitchcock, why do you have your shirt off? | Hitchcock 你怎么把衬衫脱了 |
[06:54] | Can’t spill food on your shirt if you’re not wearing one. | 不穿衣服 食物就不会掉上面了 |
[06:56] | What… | 啥 |
[06:59] | – Captain Holt. – Happy Thanksgiving. | – Holt警监 – 感恩节快乐 |
[07:02] | Your apartment was very easy to locate. | 你的公寓真好找啊 |
[07:04] | Thank you so much. You look beautiful. | 万分感谢 你真美 |
[07:08] | Weirdest conversation ever. | 有史以来最诡异的对话 |
[07:10] | Nice work, you two. | 你俩 说得好 |
[07:13] | Before we eat, I’d like everyone to go around and say what they’re thankful for this year. | 开饭之前 我希望大家都说说这一年要感谢什么 |
[07:17] | Fine, I’ll go first. | 好 我先来 |
[07:20] | I am thankful that Thanksgiving only comes once a year. | 我感谢每年只有一次感恩节 |
[07:23] | People stuff themselves, | 人们胡吃海塞 |
[07:24] | and then at midnight they run to appliance stores and trample each other to death. | 然后半夜跑到电器商店互相践踏至死 |
[07:29] | It’s a garbage holiday. | 多么垃圾的节日啊 |
[07:32] | I’m sorry, I just get emotional when I talk about how bogus Thanksgiving is. | 不好意思 每当我谈起感恩节有多虚伪的时候就很情绪化 |
[07:36] | I’ll just go. | 还是我来吧 |
[07:37] | – I actually prepared a little something. – You did? | – 实际上我准备了点东西 – 你真准备了么 |
[07:40] | When I was a little girl, playing cops and robbers… | 我小时候爱玩警察抓小偷的游戏 |
[07:43] | Excuse me. Please. Continue, Santiago. | 不好意思 请继续 Santiago |
[07:45] | – Or I could wait. – No waiting, just toasting. | – 我可以等 – 不用等 继续说吧 |
[07:47] | I want you to toast. Now I wanna eat toast. | 你快祝酒吧 我要吃吐司(英语同祝酒) |
[07:49] | – Give me some toast! – OK, I’ll be right there. | – 我要吃吐司 – 好 我马上到 |
[07:51] | – I have to head back to the precinct. – No. Why? | – 我必须得回局里了 – 不要 为什么 |
[07:54] | Someone stole $10,000 from the evidence lockup. | 有人在证据室偷了10000美元 |
[07:56] | Yes! Oh, awesome. | 太好了 |
[07:58] | – Why is that awesome? – It’s a case. | – 有什么好的 – 这是案子吧 |
[07:59] | You said I could hop on any case that came up. | 你说要是有案子就让我接 |
[08:01] | It’s a Thanksgiving miracle. | 感恩节奇迹啊 |
[08:04] | Have fun, you guys. Let’s roll! | 你们大家玩得开心 走吧 |
[08:08] | You’d think that one place money would be safe is a police station. | 还以为钱放在警局很安全呢 |
[08:10] | I hear that. | 可不是嘛 |
[08:12] | Remember when Santiago called you beautiful? | 还记得Santiago夸你很美丽 |
[08:14] | Yes, that was odd. | 记得 太诡异了 |
[08:15] | We need to get this money back, the exact bills, | 我们得把钱原封不动地找回来 |
[08:17] | so the commissioner’s office won’t make our lives hell. | 不然局长就要大发雷霆了 |
[08:20] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[08:21] | Uh, this is Terry dancing. | Terry在跳舞 |
[08:23] | People do the weirdest stuff in the evidence lockup | 大家觉得在证据室不会有人发现你在做什么 |
[08:25] | when they think no one’s watching. | 就会做最诡异的事 |
[08:26] | Fast forward, fast forward, fast forward. | 快进 快进 快进 |
[08:28] | Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop. Okay, so here’s our money. | 等等 停停停 好 这是失窃的钱 |
[08:32] | Fast forward. | 快进 |
[08:34] | Hold it, hold it, go back. | 等一下 等一下 后退 |
[08:37] | There’s our guy. Got him. | 就是他 就是他偷的 |
[08:39] | Okay, we should start by checking all the perps that were released from holding today. | 好 我们要开始盘查所有今天释放的罪犯了 |
[08:43] | – Good idea. – And if’s none of them, | – 好主意 – 但如果不是其中一个 |
[08:45] | we may miss Santiago’s altogether. | 我们可能会错过Santiago的聚餐 |
[08:47] | Thanksgiving is dead! | 感恩节完啦 |
[08:50] | Santiago, can we please, please just eat? | Santiago 求你了 我们开吃吧 |
[08:53] | What if captain Holt and Jake are coming back? | 那要是Holt警监和Jake回来了怎么办 |
[08:55] | Hang on. I have a toast. | 慢着 我要祝酒 |
[08:58] | I am thankful to have someone in my life | 我感谢在我生命中有个人 |
[09:00] | who gives me a reason to get out of bed every morning. | 给我个每天早上从床上爬起来的理由 |
[09:03] | And I hope that my relationship with this person | 我希望我和那个人的关系 |
[09:06] | will only grow more intimate. | 只会愈加亲密 |
[09:10] | Who are you talking about? | 你在说谁 |
[09:12] | Hitchcock Um, Hitchcock. | |
[09:17] | OK, enough is enough. I’m eatin’. | 适可而止吧 我要开吃了 |
[09:24] | What’s in these? | 这是什么 |
[09:26] | Potatoes, butter, a little milk. | 土豆 黄油 一点牛奶 |
[09:28] | Oh, and I ran out of salt, so I used baking soda. | 没盐了 所以我用的小苏打 |
[09:30] | Why wouldn’t you? | 为啥不用啊 |
[09:32] | They’re both white powders. | 它们都是白色的粉末嘛 |
[09:33] | Of course they’re interchangeable. | 当然可以替代了 |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:39] | There were two men released from holding today | 有两个我们今天释放的 |
[09:40] | that were the right height and weight to be our thief on the security footage. | 从监控录像看来 身高和体重都符合的罪犯 |
[09:43] | Even if it is one of them, how will we know? | 就算是其中之一 我们怎么判断呢 |
[09:45] | Easy. The guy on the footage was left-handed. | 很容易 录像里的人是左撇子 |
[09:47] | We just give all of our suspects some made-up form to sign, | 我们只需要给嫌犯弄个随便什么表签字 |
[09:49] | and see which hand they use. | 看他们用哪只手就好了 |
[09:51] | All right, amigo. | 好 伙计 |
[09:53] | Punch it. | 出发吧 |
[09:58] | Good. Did that. Now punch it. | 好 安全带系好了 出发吧 |
[10:02] | Uh-huh. Safety first. Punch it! | 安全第一 出发吧 |
[10:09] | Okay, see, now I just feel like you’re messing with… | 好 我现在觉得你是在耍 |
[10:13] | – Anyone want seconds? – Can’t. I’m so stuffed. | – 还有人要吃第二轮么 – 不行了 撑死了 |
[10:16] | – Amy, the toilet’s overflowing. – What? Ew! | – Amy 厕所堵了 – 啥 恶 |
[10:20] | Scully, what did you do? | Scully 你都干什么了 |
[10:21] | – And the night gets worse better. – I didn’t do it. | – 今晚更糟更美好了 – 不是我干的 |
[10:24] | Although, I understand why you suspect me. | 虽然我理解你为什么会怀疑我 |
[10:26] | Well, then who clogged it? | 那是谁堵的 |
[10:34] | So none of you ate anything? | 也就是说你们什么都没吃 |
[10:36] | Terry, you said you ate the whole turkey. | Terry 你说你把整只烤鸡都吃了 |
[10:38] | Toilet. | 是马桶吃的 |
[10:42] | I ate one string bean. It tasted like fish vomit. | 我吃了个青豆 像鱼类呕吐物似的 |
[10:45] | – That was it for me. – But I’m a good cook. | – 那个就够了 – 我很会做饭啊 |
[10:48] | You all ate those brownies I brought in last week. | 上周我带去的布朗尼蛋糕你们都吃了啊 |
[10:50] | – I thought they were erasers. – Charles said he loved them. | – 我以为那是橡皮呢 – Charles说他很喜欢的 |
[10:53] | I’m a textbook people-pleaser. I have a serious problem. | 我就是典型的喜欢取悦别人 病情严重啊 |
[10:55] | This was great though. You must be so proud. | 这饭做得太好了 你肯定很自豪吧 |
[10:59] | Yeah, Thanksgiving’s over. | 是啊 感恩节完了 |
[11:00] | Everybody go home. We’re just… We’re done hanging out together. | 大家都回家吧 我们只是 我们一起玩够了 |
[11:03] | I-I’m not done hanging out. | 我还没玩够呢 |
[11:05] | Let’s go to the bar, they serve food there. | 我们去酒吧吧 那里有吃的 |
[11:07] | – That’s a great idea. – Oh, look at that. | – 多好的主意啊 – 看看 |
[11:09] | “Boyle saves Thanksgiving.” | “Boyle拯救了感恩节” |
[11:11] | – Does it really say that? – No. | – 真有这个吗 – 不是的 |
[11:12] | But it does say, “Boyle believes obvious lie.” | 但确实有”Boyle相信显而易见的谎言” |
[11:14] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:16] | So what’s our strategy here? | 你有什么对策 |
[11:18] | I’m thinking maybe we could do the whole thing in character. | 我在想我们可以来个角色扮演 |
[11:20] | I’ll play detective Bart Barley… | 我来演Bart Barley警探 |
[11:22] | Tightly wound, hates violence against animals. | 重伤 痛恨暴力对待动物 |
[11:25] | And you’re my partner, Gerald Jimes… | 你是我的搭档Gerald Jimes |
[11:27] | A man who solved every crime, but one… | 可以破获任何案件 除了 |
[11:30] | – The murder of his wife. – Peralta, take this seriously. | – 自己妻子的谋杀案 – Peralta 严肃点 |
[11:33] | I am. | 我很严肃 |
[11:34] | As seriously as you’re taking the search for the man who killed Jane Jimes. | 就像你寻找杀了你妻子Jane Jimes的人一样严肃 |
[11:37] | Your only clue? He wore a yellow sweater. | 你唯一的线索就是他穿了黄色毛衣 |
[11:40] | You’re considering it. Let’s get in there. | 你也觉得不错吧 进去吧 |
[11:45] | NYPD. | 警察 |
[11:47] | What’s going on? I’m right in the middle of carving turkey. | 什么情况 我正切火鸡呢 |
[11:50] | I’m vegetarian. Eating meat is murder. | 我是吃素的 吃肉就是谋杀 |
[11:52] | – I hate violence against animals. – Bup, bup, bup, bup. | – 我痛恨暴力对待动物 – 住嘴 |
[11:55] | We overlooked our release form we were supposed to have you sign. We apologize. | 我们忘了让你在释放表格上签字 很抱歉 |
[12:00] | Yeah, he’s really right-handed. Let’s go. | 他是右撇子 走吧 |
[12:03] | *Look out, bad guys* | *坏人们注意了* |
[12:04] | *It’s Barley and Jimes* | *Barley和Jimes来了* |
[12:06] | *Barley and Jimes are on the case* | *Barley和Jimes来办案* |
[12:08] | Please refrain from make believe this time. | 请你不要再角色扮演了 |
[12:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:13] | Evening, ma’am. NYPD. Barley and Jimes. | 晚上好 女士 警察 Barley和Jimes |
[12:17] | – We’re looking for Donny Romano. – Ugh. Come in. | – 我们找Donny Romano – 进来吧 |
[12:20] | Donny, what’d you do? Cops are here. | Donny 你干什么好事了 警察找你呢 |
[12:25] | What do you guys want? | 你们想怎样 |
[12:26] | Sorry to bother you, sir, | 不好意思了打扰了 先生 |
[12:27] | my partner here forgot about a form we need you to sign. | 我搭档忘了让你在表格上签字 |
[12:30] | What’s happening, Donny? What’d you do? | 发生了什么 Donny 你犯什么事儿了 |
[12:31] | I didn’t do anything. It’s not my fault. | 我什么都没干 不是我的错 |
[12:34] | – Same old story. It’s never you, is it? – What did Donny do? | – 老一套是不是 从来都不是你的错 – Donny怎么了 |
[12:37] | I swear, ma, I don’t know what this is about. | 我发誓 妈 我真不知道是怎么回事 |
[12:39] | – Why won’t you ever believe me? – ‘Cause I raised a liar. | – 你为什么从来都不信我呢 – 因为我养了个骗子 |
[12:42] | – You lie. – Shut up, ma. | – 你撒谎 – 闭嘴 妈 |
[12:44] | Hey, don’t talk to ma like that. | 不要那样和妈说话 |
[12:45] | Don’t you tell me what to do, Louie! | 你是哪根葱教我怎么做 Louie |
[12:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:48] | – Hey! – Not the rolls! | – 嗨 – 不要糟蹋面包卷 |
[12:49] | George, do something. | George 不要傻站着了 |
[12:51] | Excuse me, if… | 不好意思 |
[12:54] | You know, you’re gonna get hurt. | 你们这样会受伤的 |
[12:55] | – Get off now. – Get off. | – 快停手 – 停手 |
[12:56] | My wife was murdered by a man in a yellow sweater! | 我老婆被一个穿着黄色毛衣的人杀了 |
[13:00] | It’s the one case I can’t solve. | 只有这个案子我无法侦破 |
[13:04] | Don’t fight with family. | 不要和家人争吵打架 |
[13:05] | It can all go away so quickly. | 一不留神就稍纵即逝 |
[13:08] | Sign this? | 签名吧 |
[13:15] | That’s a hell of a breakthrough, Jimes. I’m proud of you. | 这是个大突破 Jimes 我为你骄傲 |
[13:18] | Also, we just caught our man. | 还有 我们找到罪犯了 |
[13:22] | – He signed with his right hand. – That’s right, he did. | – 他是用右手签的 – 确实 |
[13:24] | But he didn’t do it. | 但不是他干的 |
[13:26] | – He did. – What? | – 是他 – 什么 |
[13:27] | Couldn’t help but notice you throwing those rolls with your left hand, boss. | 无意之间发现你用左手扔的面包卷 兄弟 |
[13:30] | Not mention, this hoodie matches our security footage exactly. | 更不用说 这件帽衫和监控录像里的一模一样 |
[13:34] | You stole that money when you came in to pick up | 你进去接你哥哥的时候 |
[13:35] | your brother from holding today, didn’t you? | 把钱偷走了 对吧 |
[13:37] | – Damn it. – Nice work, Peralta. | – 妈的 – 干得好 Peralta |
[13:39] | – So where’s the money now? – It’s not here, all right? | – 钱在哪 – 不在这 好吧 |
[13:41] | I bet it all on the football game. My bookie has it. | 我拿它赌球了 在庄家那 |
[13:43] | Yes! The case continues. | 好 案件继续 |
[13:45] | – This is not good. – Right. Sorry, Jimes. | – 这情况可不妙 – 是啊 对不起 Jimes |
[13:48] | His father was murdered by a bookie. | 他爸爸就是被庄家杀的 |
[13:51] | I know you miss him. | 我知道你很想念他 |
[13:56] | Our perp says the bookie operates out of a hidden back room. | 嫌犯说庄家在隐蔽密室里经营 |
[14:00] | – Try to blend in. – Good idea. | – 尽量混进去 – 好主意 |
[14:02] | I’ll just age myself 60 years, become Chinese and female. | 那我就变身60岁的中国老奶奶吧 |
[14:05] | Here we go. Whoosh. | 变身了 |
[14:07] | – Did it work? – $10 to play. | – 成功了吗 – 想玩要10块 |
[14:09] | – Oh, we’re just looking around. – $40 just to look around. | – 我们只是随便看看 – 随便看看要40 |
[14:12] | – All right, we’ll play. – $15 to play. | – 行 我们玩 – 想玩要15 |
[14:15] | All right. | 行 |
[14:18] | Tommy, can we order some food? | Tommy 我们能点餐么 |
[14:20] | The cook’s gone. I sent him home. | 厨师不在 我让他回家了 |
[14:21] | – Do you have any more of these pretzels? – Sure. | – 还有椒盐脆饼干么 – 有 |
[14:27] | – I’m gonna call the cook. – Smart. Good call. | – 我这就给厨师打电话 – 聪明 |
[14:31] | Hey, rough night? | 嗨 惊骇夜 |
[14:33] | Yeah, it certainly hasn’t gone according to plan. | 是啊 和计划中的不一样 |
[14:36] | Aw, no. Aw, Amy, | 不是 Amy |
[14:38] | I was ordering a drink called “A Rough Night.” | 我在点个叫”惊骇夜”的酒 |
[14:40] | It’s tequila with a nicotine patch. | 是龙舌兰加戒烟贴 |
[14:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | How do I get Holt to pay attention to me? | 我怎样才能让Holt注意到我呢 |
[14:47] | He sure spends a lot of time on Peralta. | 他确实花很多时间在Peralta身上 |
[14:49] | Maybe I should start screwing up, like Jake does. | 要不就像Jake一样开始乱来吧 |
[14:52] | – I can act out too, you know? – Please do. | – 我也可以表现得很出格 - 来啊 |
[14:55] | Okay. Watch this. | 好啊 看好了 |
[15:04] | Out… All of you. | 你们都给我滚出去 |
[15:06] | – But the cook is coming back. – Out! | – 但是厨师不是要回来么 – 快滚 |
[15:10] | Fine! | 好 |
[15:13] | But I’m taking these olives. | 但是我要带走这些橄榄 |
[15:17] | Sorry. Happy Turkey Day. | 抱歉 火鸡节快乐 |
[15:25] | I think I’m getting the hang of this. | 我觉得我找到窍门了 |
[15:27] | These tiles are either game pieces or candy. | 这些麻将牌不是游戏道具就是糖果 |
[15:31] | Game pieces. Here we go. | 是游戏道具 出牌 |
[15:36] | I think I just won. | 我觉得我赢了 |
[15:38] | The guy by the bathroom seems | 厕所旁边那人看上去 |
[15:39] | very interested in the commotion you just made. | 对你引起的骚动很有兴趣 |
[15:41] | Yeah, and he’s been waiting for the toilet since we got here. | 是啊 从我们进来他就在厕所门口等着了 |
[15:44] | Ten-to-one that’s not a bathroom, and he’s a lookout. | 很可能那不是厕所 他是放哨的 |
[15:46] | – Let’s go. – You got it. | – 上吧 – 没问题 |
[15:48] | Ahh, I’m gonna just cash out. | 我去兑钱 |
[15:54] | – There is nothing here. – Don’t worry, guys, I found food. | – 这里什么都没有 – 不要担心 我找到吃的了 |
[15:59] | Are you eating packing peanuts? | 你在吃包裹泡沫么 |
[16:01] | Okay, I do keep a secret stash of food in the office. | 好吧 我的确在办公室私藏了食物 |
[16:04] | I knew it! Where? | 我就知道 在哪 |
[16:07] | Where? | 哪 |
[16:08] | – Sarge, am I too heavy? – No. Where is it? | – 警长 我是不是太重了 – 不是 在哪 |
[16:11] | There, the one with the water stain. | 就是那个 有水渍的那个 |
[16:13] | There’s a lot of food up there? | 上面有很多食物吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, it’s a smorgasbord. | 是啊 跟瑞士自助餐一样 |
[16:25] | – I think the rats got to it. – You think? | – 我感觉被老鼠吃光了 – 要不然呢 |
[16:27] | This is the greatest thing that’s ever happened. | 这是我见过最棒的事儿了 |
[16:29] | Okay, it’s over. | 好了 够了 |
[16:30] | Thanksgiving time of death: Now. | 感恩节现在正式完蛋 |
[16:32] | No, this will not be our Thanksgiving. | 不行 我们的感恩节绝不会是这样的 |
[16:35] | All right, you all wait here. | 好 你们都在这等着 |
[16:36] | Give me an hour. Terry, to the door. | 给我1小时 Terry 带我去门口 |
[16:39] | I’m just gonna put you down, man. | 哥们 我还是把你放下来自己去吧 |
[16:40] | Yeah, totally. That makes sense. That makes sense. | 好 可以理解 可以理解 |
[16:42] | Hey, there. Bathroom? | 嗨 那是厕所么 |
[16:44] | There’s another one upstairs, over there. | 楼上还有一间呢 在那 |
[16:51] | Oh. Never mind. Let’s go. | 不要紧 我们走吧 |
[16:53] | – What, it’s really a bathroom? – No, no, no. | – 啥 真的是厕所么 – 不是 不是 |
[16:55] | There’s tons of illegal stuff happening in there. | 里面正进行好多违法行为呢 |
[16:57] | But they’re watching the football game and I DVR’d it. | 但是他们正在看我都录下来的球赛 |
[17:00] | – I don’t wanna see the score. – What? | – 我不想知道比分 – 啥 |
[17:02] | Okay, fine. We’ll go get the stolen money. | 好吧 我们去找回失窃的钱 |
[17:04] | NYPD. Freeze. | 警察 不许动 |
[17:06] | Change the channel and then freeze. | 先换台再不许动 |
[17:07] | Put it down! | 放下手上东西 |
[17:10] | Put it down, put it down. | 放下手上东西 |
[17:11] | This is a weird request, but will you switch places with me? | 我有个诡异的请求 能换换位置么 |
[17:14] | I really don’t wanna see the score. | 我实在不想看到比分 |
[17:20] | Oh, yeah. Thank you. That’s so much better. Oh! | 谢谢 好多了 |
[17:24] | Why are there so many TVs in here? | 为什么这里这么多电视 |
[17:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | The money was still in the bookie’s safe. All the numbers match. | 钱还在庄家的保险柜里 序列号都匹配上了 |
[17:31] | – Let’s head back to Santiago’s party. – Ah, no thanks. | – 我们回去Santiago的聚会吧 – 还是算了 |
[17:34] | I think I’m gonna head home and watch the football game, | 我还是回家看球赛吧 |
[17:36] | which was ruined for me! | 虽然已经被毁了 |
[17:38] | What’s your problem with celebrating Thanksgiving? | 你到底为啥对庆祝感恩节这么大意见 |
[17:40] | It’s a sucky holiday. It’s always sucked. | 这节日好烂 总是很衰 |
[17:42] | My mom worked. My dad was gone. | 我妈要上班 我爸离家出走了 |
[17:44] | And I sat at home, watching football. | 而我在家看球赛 |
[17:46] | Look, Jake. | 听着 Jake |
[17:48] | I came from a very formal family. | 我生在一个很拘谨的家庭 |
[17:50] | My parents were not especially affectionate. | 我父母不太会表达疼爱 |
[17:52] | Really? “Your Honor” Wasn’t a big snuggler? | 真的么 你叫你妈”大人”不是在撒娇吗 |
[17:55] | But the beauty of being an adult is that you can make a new family | 但是作为成年人的好处就是你可以组建一个 |
[17:58] | with new traditions. | 有新传统的新家庭 |
[18:00] | Well, that’s nice, captain, but I don’t have a new family yet, | 真动人 警监 但我还没有新家庭 |
[18:03] | so I guess I’m stuck with my awesome old traditions. | 所以我还是保持我超赞的旧传统吧 |
[18:06] | Okay. I’ll tell the squad you couldn’t make it. | 好 我会告诉他们你不能来的 |
[18:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:10] | Before you go, can I borrow some money? | 你走之前我能借点钱么 |
[18:12] | I’m getting some pretty serious vibes from Wendy over there, | 我和那个Wendy产生了不少火花啊 |
[18:15] | and I’d like to take her someplace special. | 我想带她去个特别的地方 |
[18:22] | Hey. What are y’all doing here? | 嘿 你们都在这里干嘛 |
[18:25] | Amy broke everything and got us kicked out of the bar. | Amy砸坏酒吧 害我们被赶出来了 |
[18:27] | Then we got attacked by rats. It’s the best Thanksgiving ever. | 接着还被老鼠攻击 真是史上最棒的感恩节 |
[18:30] | Fascinating. | 厉害嘛 |
[18:32] | Happy Turkey Day. Right through there, gentlemen. | 火鸡节快乐啊 放那边吧 先生们 |
[18:35] | Not a lot of places are open, | 没几家店还开着 |
[18:37] | so this will be a multiethnic, nontraditional Thanksgiving. | 所以这将是一个跨种族的非传统形式的感恩节 |
[18:40] | It’s a real culinary challenge. | 烹饪起来也很有挑战 |
[18:42] | Give me 15 minutes, and then we feast. | 十五分钟后就能开饭了 |
[18:43] | Make it five. | 给你五分钟 |
[18:44] | You eat with your eyes, so the plating alone… | 吃饭是要讲究形意的 光是这摆盘 |
[18:47] | Five, Boyle! | 五分钟 Boyle |
[18:53] | – Captain? – Hm? | – 警监 – 嗯 |
[18:54] | I wanna tell you something. | 我有事想跟你说 |
[18:55] | I think you’re… | 我觉得你吧 |
[18:58] | Like, when I was a little girl… | 好像 我小的时候吧 |
[18:59] | You think I’m like when you were a little girl? | 你觉得我像你小时候 |
[19:02] | – Forget it. The moment’s passed. – Is this about your toast? | – 算了 已经错过时机了 – 是指你的祝酒词么 |
[19:07] | – How’d you get that? – Gina gave it to me. | – 怎么在你手里 – Gina给我的 |
[19:09] | It’s very well-written. | 写得很好 |
[19:10] | There are several compelling anecdotes. The fonts suit the tone. | 几个吸引人的小故事 字体和故事基调很搭 |
[19:14] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[19:16] | I do feel, however, the word choice could’ve been improved in spots. | 不过 有几个地方选词还是有提高的空间 |
[19:19] | I marked them “Awk” For “Awkward.” | 我都用”囧”标注出来了 表示”囧词” |
[19:28] | That was the best thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 从来没有人这么夸奖过我 |
[19:30] | “I marked them ‘Awk’ for ‘Awkward’?” | “我都用’囧’标注出来了 表示’囧词’ “吗 |
[19:32] | It’s advice. He’s mentoring me. | 这是建议 他在教我诶 |
[19:35] | Yes! | 好诶 |
[19:37] | So this is kind of a play on your typical Thanksgiving dinner. | 这算是传统感恩节晚餐的另类演绎 |
[19:41] | For turkey, we have the peking duck with a veggie samosa stuffing. | 火鸡换成了北京烤鸭 填料用素馅饼 |
[19:45] | The potatoes are the empanadas with an Ethiopian lentil stew gravy. | 土豆换成了墨西哥酥皮饺子配埃塞俄比亚红豆肉汁汤 |
[19:49] | And for dessert, some seasonal gelatin cups. | 甜点是当季的果冻 |
[19:52] | Okay, I ran out of money. | 好吧 钱都用完了 |
[19:53] | They’re from when Hitchcock got his colonoscopy. | 这些是Hitchcock做结肠镜检查时拿的 |
[19:55] | Bon appetit. | 祝大家好胃口 |
[19:56] | I’m here, I’m here. | 我来啦 我来啦 |
[19:59] | Finally something to actually be thankful for. | 终于有需要感谢的事情了吧 |
[20:01] | – What are you wearing? – Santiago said to dress up, so… | – 你穿的什么啊 – Santiago说要盛装出席 所以 |
[20:04] | Well, you look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[20:05] | That’s my thing now. I’m just owning it. | 这句算我的名言了 我的招牌 |
[20:07] | Okay. Before we eat… | 好了 吃饭之前 |
[20:09] | – Nope, not doing that again. Move. – Could you pass the, uh… | – 不 别再来这套了 开动 – 能不能递给我那 |
[20:12] | You get that hand near me again, you’re gonna lose it. | 你要是再把手拿过来 我就叉掉它 |
[20:14] | Okey-doke, let’s eat. | 好嘞 开吃吧 |
[20:17] | Hey, thanks for giving a copy of my toast to Holt. | 嘿 谢谢你把我的祝酒词给了Holt |
[20:19] | – That was nice of you. – Oh, you’re welcome. | – 你有心了 – 不用谢 |
[20:21] | I mean, you don’t have to get so freaked out around him. | 你不用每次在他面前都小题大做 |
[20:23] | You were just trying to tell him you respect him. | 只要告诉他 你很敬重他 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | But, to be honest, I kinda gave it to him as a prank, | 不过 老实说 我给他的时候只是想恶作剧一把 |
[20:30] | ’cause I thought it would be super embarrassing for you. | 因为我觉得这肯定会让你很难堪的 |
[20:32] | But I’m happy it worked out. | 但是我也很开心能够喜剧收尾 |
[20:34] | But I would’ve been happy if you hated it. | 不过如果能惹恼你 我会更开心的啦 |
[20:37] | But I’m happy you didn’t. | 但还是很庆幸你没有 |
[20:39] | So, you pretty much got the disaster night you were hoping for? | 你一直期待今天晚上会悲剧 算是得偿所愿了吗 |
[20:43] | Yeah, till you made the best | 是啊 直到你搞出一顿 |
[20:44] | Thanksgiving meal I’ve ever had and ruined it. | 这么丰盛的感恩节晚餐 毁了我的愿望 |
[20:48] | Excuse me! Uh, so, earlier at Amy’s, | 容我说一句 之前在Amy家 |
[20:51] | I didn’t give a real toast | 我的祝酒词是瞎说的 |
[20:52] | because I didn’t know what to say. | 因为我不知道要说些什么 |
[20:54] | But, since that time, | 但是 后来 |
[20:56] | a wise, unsmiling man named Gerald Jimes | 一个叫Gerald Jimes的智慧又不苟言笑的男人 |
[21:00] | made me realize what I am thankful for. | 让我意识到我要感谢的是什么 |
[21:02] | So, I’d just like to say I’m happy to be here… | 所以 我很高兴能够来这里 |
[21:06] | With my family. | 和我的家人在一起 |
[21:08] | My super-weird family, with two black dads and… | 我超级诡异的家庭 有两个黑人老爸 |
[21:12] | Two Latina daughters and two white sons and… | 两个拉丁女儿 还有两个白人儿子 |
[21:15] | Gina, and… | Gina 还有 |
[21:18] | I don’t know what you are… Some strange giant baby? | 我不知道该给你个什么角色 怪异的巨婴嘛 |
[21:21] | – To the Nine-Nine! – To the Nine-Nine! | – 敬99片区 – 敬99片区 |
[21:24] | That was perfect. | 说得真感人啊 |
[21:25] | Uh, Boyle cries! I got Boyle Bingo! | 喔 Boyle哭了 Boyle宾果我赢了 |
[21:28] | – No… – Yeah! | – 不 – 耶 |