Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Oh, this is amazing. This is so amazing. 这个太棒了 真的太棒了
[00:02] Everything about this is amazing. 真的真的太棒了
[00:04] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[00:04] A virus got on the server 服务器中病毒了
[00:06] and sent all of us an email 我们每个人都收到一封邮件
[00:07] with everyone’s search histories. 里头有每个人的搜索记录
[00:09] Check this out. Sergeant Jeffords searched the Internet for 看这个 Jeffords警长搜索了
[00:12] “Undiscovered muscle.” “未被发现的肌肉”
[00:13] I was working out and saw a muscle in my shoulder 我那天在锻炼 然后看到肩膀上
[00:15] I’d never seen before. 有一块从没见过的肌肉
[00:17] I thought it might’ve been a scientific discovery. 我还想着也许是个科学发现呢
[00:19] Listen to this. Scully searched for “How much fudge is in a calorie?” 听听Scully搜索的 “每卡路里中有多少软糖”
[00:23] I never found the answer, but it was a good question. 没找到答案 但这是个好问题
[00:26] Boyle looked up, “How to make desk yogurt.” Boyle搜索了 “如何制作办公桌酸奶”
[00:28] Yes, I did, and I am thrilled with the results. 是的 而且我很高兴找到了答案
[00:31] Although the jar is really hot. 不过这罐子太热了
[00:33] That’s gross. And Amy searched for 真恶心 Amy搜索了
[00:35] “Daniel Craig hands” Plus “Close up.” “Daniel Craig的手” “特写”
[00:39] You should talk. 你好意思说
[00:40] You searched for “Cheapest date possible.” 你搜索了”最便宜约会”
[00:42] And I wear that search like badge of honor. 这条搜索乃是我的荣誉勋章
[00:45] So, ready for dinner? 吃晚饭吧
[00:47] Here we go. 来吧
[00:49] Would you like something sweet? 你想吃点甜的吗
[00:51] Or maybe savory? 还是咸的
[00:53] Apple pie… And I’m stuck. 苹果派 我卡住了
[00:55] I’m stuck! 我卡住了
[01:19] Peralta, Hey, Sal. To what do I owe the honor? 我是Peralta Sal 你好 有何贵干
[01:25] Oh, my God. Yeah, we’ll be right there. 天呐 我们马上到
[01:28] Boyle Boyle…
[01:33] No! 不
[01:35] I can’t believe Sal’s is gone. Sal的披萨店居然就这么没了
[01:37] This place is an institution. 他家是经典啊
[01:39] It’s the best pizza in the neighborhood. 他家的披萨是这一片最好吃的
[01:40] Well, eighth-best. 第八好吃
[01:42] But yeah, a tragedy. 是的 太惨了
[01:44] I mean, any food-related crime is a tragedy. 所有和食品有关的犯罪都好惨
[01:48] Oh, no. Heads up, fire marshal. 不好 注意 消防队长来了
[01:57] Oh, Boone. What’s that nimrod doing here? Boone那个蠢货来干嘛
[02:00] Hey, Peralta. 嗨 Peralta
[02:02] Hey, Boone. 嗨 Boone
[02:04] What are you doing here, you nimrod? 你这个蠢货来这儿干嘛
[02:05] Uh, there was a fire. 这儿有场火灾啊
[02:06] Big question is, what are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛
[02:08] What, did somebody call in a missing doughnut? 有人报案说甜甜圈不见了吗
[02:11] Uh, actually someone reported 其实是有人报案说
[02:13] they couldn’t find your head. 你的头不见了
[02:14] But we found it. It was up your butt. 但是我们找到了 在你屁股上呢
[02:16] You’re a fireman, you should know how to treat that burn. 作为消防员 你应该很清楚 怎么应对烧伤(侮辱)吧
[02:19] Joke’s on you, ’cause this is a fire, 傻了吧你 这是场火灾
[02:21] which means it is fire department jurisdiction. 意味着管辖权属于消防部
[02:23] So why don’t you back off 你还是一边凉快去
[02:24] and let New York’s bravest handle it? 留给纽约最勇敢的人来处理吧
[02:26] You know they only call you that because 大家这么叫只是因为
[02:28] “New York’s best at spraying stuff with water” is too wordy. “纽约最擅长往东西上洒水的人” 太长了
[02:31] Ha, well, it’s too bad 太可惜了
[02:32] we all can’t be as awesome as New York’s finest, 不是人人都像你们 是纽约最棒
[02:35] which by the way, sounds like my mom 对了 我妈就是这么形容
[02:37] describing her dishware, which… and she’s dead, 她的餐具的 我妈已经去世了
[02:39] so let’s tread lightly on the response. 你们的回击请注意点分寸
[02:41] – That’s not fair. – Yeah. – 真不公平 – 就是
[02:42] Well, look, we heard this might be arson, 我们接到消息 这可能是纵火
[02:44] so we wanted to check it out. 所以我们想进去看看
[02:45] No, I’m not letting you onto my crime scene. 不 我可不会让你们到我的犯罪现场来
[02:48] Okay? 懂了吗
[02:50] All right, fine. You know what? 算你狠 我告诉你
[02:52] You’re not invited to our next murder. 我们下一次有谋杀案你也别想来
[02:56] Good solve on the Herman Avenue burglaries. 赫尔曼大道的那起入室偷窃案你们做得很好
[02:58] Finish up the paperwork as soon as possible. 尽快把文书工作弄完
[03:00] Your wish is my command. 您的愿望就是我的命令
[03:01] No, that was actually a command. 那就是一道命令
[03:03] So my command is your command. 我的命令就是你的命令
[03:06] Well, then I guess you still have all three of your wishes. 那你还有三个愿望呢
[03:09] – You’re not a genie. – I know that. – 你不是精灵 – 我知道
[03:11] Okay. We’re leaving. 好了 我们走
[03:14] What was the name of the clerk we questioned 第二起偷窃案我们询问的那个职员
[03:15] about the second burglary? 叫什么名字
[03:16] Where do farts go? 放的屁都到哪里去了
[03:18] I was reading Scully’s searches. 我在看Scully的搜索记录
[03:20] Hey, why’d you do a search for “Magic-themed singles night”? 你为什么要搜索”魔法主题单身之夜”
[03:24] My last four dates were really boring, 我之前四次约会都很无聊
[03:25] so I thought I’d mix things up. 我就想尝试一点新花样
[03:29] Oh, wow. 哇
[03:35] Oh, no. 不要
[03:37] What about you? 你呢
[03:38] Why were you looking for real estate in Ropesburg, New Jersey? 你为什么要搜索新泽西罗普斯堡附近的房地产
[03:41] Ropesburg P.D. Offered me a job as their new police Captain. 罗普斯堡警局给我提供了一个警监的职位
[03:44] I turned it down. 我拒绝了
[03:45] Oh! 噢
[03:47] You… Captain. 你 当警监
[03:49] Oh… that’s super… 天 那真是
[03:52] Super cool. 太酷了
[04:02] If we’re gonna figure out what happened at Sal’s, 如果我们想弄清楚Sal披萨店到底发生了什么
[04:04] we’ve gotta get past those firemen. 就要过消防员那关
[04:05] We need access. How ’bout this? 得找个法子 不如这样
[04:08] We light a bunch of fires throughout Brooklyn, 我们在布鲁克林搞几场大火
[04:09] and when the firemen go to “Fight the fires,” 趁消防员过来”与烈焰搏斗”的时候
[04:12] we walk right into Sal’s, the crime scene’s ours. 直接溜进披萨店 犯罪现场就是我们的了
[04:14] Why do we want to start a turf war with the fire department? 我们为什么要和消防部门争地盘呢
[04:17] I feel very uncomfortable saying this to you, 很抱歉跟你说这些
[04:18] but it doesn’t seem like it’s worth it… 但这么做好像不值啊
[04:19] – Unless you think it is. – I do. – 除非你觉得值 – 我觉得值
[04:21] Like I said, Sal’s is an institution, 我说了 Sal披萨店是经典
[04:23] and it’s the best pizza in the neighborhood. 也是附近最好吃的披萨
[04:25] I’m sorry, Jake, Sal’s is only the eighth-best. 抱歉 Jake 它只是第八好吃而已
[04:27] I put out a weekly Brooklyn pizza-ranking email blast. 我在做电子版布鲁克林披萨周评
[04:30] Sal’s has the fourth-best texture, Sal的披萨 质感排第四
[04:32] ninth-best crust, twelfth-best cheese, 外壳面包皮排第九 芝士排第十二
[04:34] and honestly, they’re only seventh in mouth-feel. 而且说实话 它的口感才排第七
[04:37] “Mouth-feel”? What is that? “口感”是什么
[04:38] The inside of your cheeks are very sensitive. 你脸颊的里侧是很敏感的
[04:40] It’s like the inside of your thighs, 就像大腿内侧一样
[04:41] except with a tongue. 不过多了个舌头
[04:42] Ugh, God. 恶 天哪
[04:43] Look, no, Sal’s has the secret sauce recipe Sal家的秘密酱汁配方
[04:45] that puts all the other pizza places to shame. 完胜任何一家披萨店
[04:47] But more importantly, fire marshal Boone 更重要的是 消防队长Boone
[04:50] is incapable of conducting a crime investigation. 完全不懂罪案调查
[04:53] All fire marshals are doofuses, 所有的消防队长都是蠢货
[04:54] but Boone is King doofus of doofus island. Boone是蠢货之王
[04:57] Gasoline? 汽油
[04:58] I’m pretty sure that’s water. 肯定是水
[05:00] Only one way to tell. 只有一个办法了
[05:03] There were more ways to tell. 还有很多别的办法好吗
[05:06] And he’s their leader. 他还是带头的
[05:08] Captain, here’s the mope who hacked our computer system. 警监 这就是黑了我们系统的那小子
[05:12] His mother turned him in. His name is Corey Park. 他妈妈把他送来的 名字叫Corey Park
[05:15] My name is Savant. 我叫Savant
[05:16] His web handle is “Savant.” 他的网名是Savant
[05:18] His people name is Corey Park. 人名是Corey Park
[05:20] Why’d you target us with your computer virus, Corey? 为什么盯上我们 Corey
[05:22] I don’t know, I was bored, and it was easy 我不知道 可能有点无聊
[05:24] to break into your weak-ass system. 进入你们的弱鸡系统又很容易
[05:26] It was like taking candy from a baby. 就像从婴儿那抢糖果一样
[05:27] Why are you giving candy to a baby in the first place? 你一开始为什么要给婴儿糖果呢
[05:31] Don’t give candy to a baby! They can’t brush their teeth! 不要给婴儿糖果 他牙都还不会刷
[05:34] Yes, sergeant, it is unwise to give babies candy. 我们知道了 给婴儿糖果是不明智的
[05:38] If it’s so easy for this gentlemen 照这位先生的说法
[05:39] to break into our system, 黑我们的系统很容易
[05:41] we may need to hire a new I.T. Director. 那也许该换一个电脑专家了
[05:42] Why don’t you and Gina get together on that? 不如你和Gina一起负责这事吧
[05:44] I doubt I’ll need Gina’s help. 我觉得我不用Gina帮忙
[05:46] I’m sure she’s busy anyway. 况且她也忙着呢
[05:51] Use Gina. She’s my assistant, 带上Gina 她是我的助理
[05:53] and she has something to offer. 她会有用处的
[05:56] Trust me. 相信我
[05:58] Man, don’t be hacking into my stuff. 别黑我的东西
[06:00] Uh-oh, Jake, firemen. 不 Jake 消防员
[06:03] What are you two doing here? 你们来干嘛
[06:05] You’re a Detective, you detect it out. 你是警探 你来推理看看啊
[06:06] Good one, bro. 说得好 兄弟
[06:07] – I know, bro. – Yeah, bro. – 我知道 兄弟 – 是啊 兄弟
[06:09] Wow, it’s like watching meet the press. 跟看<与媒体面对面>似的
[06:11] Boone reconsidered. Boone重新考虑了一下
[06:12] He wants you to take a look at the files. 他想让你看看这案子的档案
[06:14] Well, that’s unexpected, but… 有点意外 不过
[06:17] All right, fine, I’ll… 行吧 我…
[06:18] It’s not a file, bro. 这不是档案 兄弟
[06:20] It’s a doughnut, because you’re cops. 这是个甜甜圈 因为你是警察
[06:22] You sure? 你确定吗
[06:24] All right, I don’t care if it’s not our jurisdiction, 行 我不管这在不在我们的管辖范围
[06:26] we’re solving this. 这案子我们破定了
[06:28] Would you like me to, uh, file that for you, Jake? 你要我把这个文件拿去归档吗 Jake
[06:30] Just ask for the doughnut, Scully? 直接说你要甜甜圈吧 Scully
[06:32] – Can I have the doughnut, please? – Yes. – 甜甜圈能给我吗 拜托 – 拿走
[06:33] Thanks. 多谢
[06:39] It’s good to see you, Sal. 很高兴见到你 Sal
[06:41] I’m so sorry about the fire. 火灾的事我很遗憾
[06:42] I can’t believe it’s gone, Jakey, all of it. 真不敢相信都没了 Jakey 全没了
[06:45] The pizza oven. 比萨烤炉
[06:46] The first dollar bill I ever made. 我挣的第一张钞票
[06:48] The 7-up fridge. 七喜的冰柜
[06:50] Hey, it’s gonna be all right. You’ll rebuild. 会好的 你还能重建
[06:52] The fire department’s been asking a lot of questions. 消防局问了我很多问题
[06:54] Oh, fire department questions. Let me guess. 消防局的问题啊 我猜猜
[06:56] “Uh, what part of my face do I put food in?” “脸上哪块可以塞吃的进去啊”
[06:59] “How do you count to one?” “怎么数到一啊”
[07:00] “What’s air?” “空气是个啥”
[07:01] They think I torched my own place. 他们认为是我自己纵的火
[07:04] You know I wouldn’t do something like that, right? 你知道我不会干这种事的
[07:06] Yeah, of course. But can you think of anybody 当然了 但是你能想出
[07:07] who might’ve done it? 有谁会干这种事吗
[07:09] I could think of ten pizzerias 我能想出大把比萨店老板
[07:10] that want me out of the game. 想把我挤出这个圈子
[07:11] That jerk Mario comes to mind. 比如混蛋Mario
[07:13] We share a delivery radius. 我们送餐区域重了
[07:15] Mario is number ten overall in Brooklyn, Mario在布鲁克林排名第十
[07:17] and rising fast. 并且在急速上升
[07:18] He might’ve wanted to move up the ladder. 他或许想更上一层楼
[07:19] Of one foodie weirdo’s personal pizza email blast? 在某个美食怪胎搞的个人排名里更上一层楼吗
[07:22] Yeah. 对
[07:23] Okay, we’ll start with him, 好吧 我们先从他开始
[07:25] then we’ll move on to the rest of your competition, 然后再一间间排查你的竞争对手
[07:26] see if anything suspicious turns up. 看看有没有线索
[07:27] It’ll be the perfect opportunity to update my rankings. 这还是我更新排行榜的绝佳机会
[07:30] Can we stop at home for a pizza bib? 我们能先去我家拿我的比萨围嘴吗
[07:32] No, Charles, we gotta go fast. 不行 Charles 我们要争分夺秒
[07:33] Right, right, I’ll just use my work bib. 好吧 那我就将就用我的办公围嘴好了
[07:35] No, no bib. 不行 不准带围嘴
[07:36] We’re gonna solve this for you, Sal. 我们会帮你破了这个案子的 Sal
[07:38] Sit tight. 安心坐着吧
[07:41] The guy who did the safe in the second apartment, what was his name? 那个在第二间公寓翘保险柜的家伙叫什么来着
[07:43] Cone Cone.
[07:45] “C” As in “Captain.” “O” As in “Overlooked.” “警监”的”C” “被高估”的”O”
[07:47] – What? – Nothing. – 什么 – 没什么
[07:49] She said “C” As in “Captain,” “O” As in “Over…” 她说”警监”的”C” “被高估”的…
[07:51] Yeah, I know how to spell cone. 我知道那名字怎么拼
[07:53] Okay. 好的
[07:55] So, Ropesburg P.D. 罗普斯堡警局
[07:58] – You know someone there? – Nope. – 你在那有认识的人吗 – 没
[08:00] So you were looking for a new job? 所以你在找新工作咯
[08:02] – Nope. – Weird. – 没 – 奇怪了
[08:04] They just offered you Captain without considering anyone else? 他们就这样给你警监的职位 也没考虑其它人啊
[08:08] Like Scully… 比如Scully
[08:10] Because he’s got so many years on the force. 他资历都这么老了
[08:11] Hey, guys, I think I put my gun 我好像把我的枪
[08:13] in one of these boxes, and I don’t know which. 放在一个箱子里了 不知道是哪个
[08:15] You have a problem with me that you want to talk about? 你想说说 你对我有什么意见吗
[08:17] Me? No, I am just filing evidence, sir. 我 才没 我只是在做证物归档 长官
[08:22] Found my gun. It was in my holster. 找到了 在我枪套里呢
[08:25] My holster’s on my butt. 枪套在我屁股后面
[08:26] Good solve, Scully. 案子破得漂亮 Scully
[08:29] Mario, this pie needs work. Mario啊 这个披萨还要加油
[08:31] Good consistency on the crust, 边的一致度已经很不错了
[08:32] but the cheese-to-sauce ratio is a travesty. 但是奶酪和酱汁的比例太差了
[08:36] Do you have to spit? 你一定要吐出来吗
[08:38] In a word, yes. 简单地说 没错
[08:39] Amateurs go tasting, they fill up, 业余者去试菜 总会吃饱
[08:41] and they lose their palate by the third slice. 吃到第三片就再没法品鉴了
[08:42] I take this very seriously. 我很严肃地在对待这件事
[08:44] Mario So, Mario…
[08:45] Let me tell you what I think happened. 我来说说是怎么回事吧
[08:47] Your credit card transactions are down by 1/3 过去六个月 你们店的信用卡支付额
[08:49] in the last six months. 下降了三分之一
[08:50] Meanwhile, over at Sal’s, it was a bunch of smiling faces and happy stomachs. 与此同时 Sal那边满是开心的笑脸和满足的胃
[08:55] One night, you snapped. 某天晚上 你灵光一闪
[08:56] A little gasoline… fah! A little match. 一点汽油 再来点火柴
[08:58] And poof! No more Sal’s. How right am I? 再也没有Sal比萨店了 我说对了几成
[09:02] The night of the fire, I was at my father’s funeral. 失火那晚 我在我爸的葬礼上
[09:04] Oh… My condolences. 节哀顺变
[09:08] Gino Gino…
[09:10] This pizza is much better than last time. 这比萨比上次好多了
[09:12] You’ve always ranked dead last in structural integrity and sauce. 你总是在完整性和酱汁上排在最后一位的
[09:15] But way more importantly, I did a little research, 更重要的是 我做了点小调查
[09:18] and it turns out you did six months in prison for a b&e. 发现你因为入室抢劫蹲了六个月牢房
[09:21] I did. The night of the fire, 是啊 失火那个晚上
[09:23] I was at the prison giving a motivational speech 我在监狱里做了个励志讲座
[09:25] on how parolees can turn their lives around. 是关于假释犯如何重新开始生活的
[09:27] Well, it’s good to hear that the system works, 假释机制这么有用 我真是欣慰
[09:29] and you are welcome. 不用客气
[09:31] Have a good one. 祝你今天好心情哟
[09:34] This is a dead end. 完全死路一条
[09:36] We’ve gotta check out that crime scene. 我们得去看看案发现场
[09:37] Can’t. Firemen locked it down. 不行 消防员封锁了现场
[09:39] Grab your spit bucket, Boyle. 带着你的吐桶 Boyle
[09:40] Those hose monkeys can’t stop us. 那些耍软管子的猴子拦不住我们
[09:44] Ah, you must be Simon Walker. 你一定是Simon Walker了
[09:47] Have a seat. 坐吧
[09:49] It says here you were an I.T. Specialist 上面说你是个IT专家
[09:51] with the board of ed for two years. 在教育局待了两年
[09:52] Well, I know my way around a computer, that’s for sure. 计算机我还是颇有一套的 这是肯定的
[09:54] Query: What’s your favorite Jay-Z song? 提问 你最喜欢Jay-Z哪首歌
[09:57] I’m sorry? 什么
[09:58] Favorite Jay-Z song? 最喜欢Jay-Z哪首歌
[10:00] She’s kidding. 她开玩笑呢
[10:01] Hmm. No, I’m not. What is it? 才不是 哪首
[10:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:04] – I’m sorry about her. – Okay. – 我替她道歉 – 好吧
[10:06] What’s your experience with cyber-security? 你在互联网方面的经验如何
[10:09] Uh, well, I added encryption software… 我新增了加密软件
[10:11] But seriously, what’s your favorite Jay-Z song? 说真的 你最喜欢Jay-Z哪首歌
[10:13] I don’t know! Big pimpin’? It’s big pimpin’! 我不知道 Big Pimpin吧 Big Pimpin
[10:15] Mm, wrong answer, friend. 答错了 伙计
[10:18] And that’s, um, how I got involved in, you know, systems analysis. 这就是我如何进入系统分析这个圈子的
[10:23] I’m sorry. I’m really nervous. 抱歉 我很紧张
[10:26] There’s no need to be nervous. 没什么好紧张的
[10:28] Yeah, we’re all just calm, cool, collected… 对 我们都很放松 淡定 镇静
[10:35] Was that a little sudden? 是不是有点点突然
[10:37] What would you say is your biggest weakness as an employee? 你觉得你作为雇员最大的缺点是什么
[10:42] I’m sorry, what was the question again? 不好意思 你问什么来着
[10:44] He said, “What’s your biggest weakness as an employee?” 他说 “你作为雇员最大的缺点是什么”
[10:48] That’s just gross. 好恶心
[10:49] I’m sorry, I just have a skootch of gingivitis. 不好意思 我有牙龈炎
[10:52] So I’m trying to treat that as best I can. 得好好对待我的牙齿
[10:54] Sorry. You seem disgusted. 抱歉好像恶心到你了
[10:56] Here’s an itemized list of everything taken from the garden apartment. 这是花园公寓的失窃物品清单
[10:59] TV, computer… 电视 电脑
[11:01] “Ster-b-eo”? “音想”
[11:03] Uh-oh, spelling error. 啊哦 写错字了
[11:05] That’s not very Captain-y. 这可不像警监噢
[11:06] Oh, my God, enough. 天哪 你够了吧
[11:09] I just think that you meant “Stereo,” Not “Ster-b-eo.” 我只是觉得这里应该是”音响”不是”音想”
[11:11] Did you mean “Ster-b-eo,” Captain? 你是想说”音想”吗 警监大人
[11:14] That’s it. Get in my car, now. 够了 滚上我的车 现在
[11:17] And if you say another word, 如果你再多说一个字
[11:18] I promise you, you will regret it. 我保证 你会后悔的
[11:20] Aye aye, cap… Ow, okay. 遵命 船 喔好痛
[11:23] Fine, I regret it. Ah… I’ll go. I’m going. 好了 我后悔了 我去 我去
[11:26] These firemen are not moving. 这些消防员根本不会走
[11:28] We gotta distract ’em. 我们要引开他们
[11:30] Tell ’em your little boy’s cat got stuck up in a tree. 告诉他们你儿子的猫被困在树上了
[11:32] Ooh, undercover work. I love it. 噢 卧底行动 我喜欢
[11:34] I need more back story. 我需要更具体的背景
[11:35] First off, can it be my daughter’s cat? 首先 可以说我女儿的猫吗
[11:37] Okay, but if you get made because of that, it’s on you. 好吧 如果你因此被拆穿了 不要怪我
[11:39] Fine. Let’s talk about the cat. 好吧 那说说猫吧
[11:41] Short-hair, long-hair? Tabby? 短毛 长毛 有斑纹吗
[11:43] Short-hair, calico. 短毛 白猫
[11:45] The son is adopted. Your wife is in a coma. 儿子是领养的 老婆昏迷躺在医院
[11:47] Oh, that’s brutal. I like it. 好悲惨 我喜欢
[11:51] Hey, guys? Guys, I really need your help. 嘿 两位 我需要帮助
[11:54] My little boy, Brian, my angel, 我的宝贝儿子 Brian
[11:57] I bought him a short-haired calico 我给他买了一只短毛的白猫
[11:58] after my wife fell into a coma… Motorcycle crash. 在我老婆昏迷之后 呃 摩托车事故造成的
[12:01] And now the cat’s stuck in a tree. 现在那猫被困在树上了
[12:02] He’s a cute kid. 是只很可爱的小猫
[12:03] Kinda looks like you. Handsome guy. 和你挺像的 是个帅哥
[12:05] Handsome little guy. 小帅哥
[12:06] Oh, hey. Just got locked out, so… 嘿 不小心被锁在外面了 所以
[12:08] He doesn’t care. 他不在乎
[12:11] Brian was adopted, so he has abandonment issues. Brian是领养的 所以有点敏感
[12:14] Just struck out at tee-ball last week. 上个星期打球被虐惨了
[12:15] Everyone called him “Cryin’ Brian.” 大家都叫他爱哭鬼Brian
[12:20] Hello, Peralta. 嗨 Peralta
[12:22] Aah! 靠
[12:23] You looking for something? 在找什么吗
[12:24] What is the deal with you and this second-rate pizza joint? 你和这家二流披萨店到底有什么关系
[12:27] This place is a Brooklyn institution, 这是布鲁克林的经典地标好吗
[12:29] and I’m here because you think Sal did it 我在这里是因为你冤枉Sal放火
[12:31] and you’re wrong! 大错特错
[12:31] He did do it! 确实是他做的
[12:32] Sal was in financial trouble, Sal有经济问题
[12:34] he has no alibi, 没有不在场证明
[12:35] and in cases of arson, the owner always did it. 而且纵火案十有八九都是受害人自己干的
[12:39] What’s going on, sir? 什么情况 长官
[12:40] What’s going on is that Peralta has screwed with me for the last time, 情况就是 Peralta来捣了最后一次乱
[12:44] and now he’s gonna pay. 他要吃不了兜着走了
[12:45] Oh, you know what, Boone? Any time you want to… 你知道吗 Boone 每次你想要
[12:48] Well, that escalated fast. 哇 就开始动手了
[12:53] They’re getting nervous, Jake! They’re getting nervous! 他们被惹毛了 Jake 他们被惹毛了
[12:57] Get off him, Boone! You big marshmallow! 放手 Boone 你个死胖子
[13:00] Hey, break it up! Now! 快把他们分开 马上
[13:03] Hey, hey, hey! Don’t tell my guys what to do! 别指挥我的人
[13:04] Don’t tell me what to tell people what to do! 你管我指挥谁
[13:06] Well, make me not do it, tough guy. 我管了 你要怎样
[13:12] Hey, break it up! 嘿 放手
[13:16] I apologize, marshal Boone, for Detective Peralta’s actions, Boone队长 我为Peralta警探的行为 向你道歉
[13:19] something I find myself doing quite frequently. 都不知道这是第几次了
[13:21] In my defense, 允许我辩解一下
[13:22] I was the only one saying we should stop hitting. 我是唯一一个叫大家停手的人
[13:24] Stop hitting them! 停手啊
[13:26] Kicking them will hurt more! 用脚踢更痛
[13:29] Okay, I’m a reasonable man, so I’m just gonna say this. 好 我是讲道理的人 就这样吧
[13:32] Fire Peralta immediately. 立即开除Peralta
[13:35] He started a fight. 都是他开的头
[13:36] He overstepped his jurisdiction. 他越权了
[13:37] And he’s obsessed with this pizza place. 还对这个披萨店有莫名的执念
[13:39] What I’m obsessed with is how you’re bungling this investigation. 我是对你如何搞砸这个案子有执念
[13:42] They should write a song about it 他们应该写首歌
[13:43] called welcome to the bungle. 叫”欢迎来搞砸”
[13:45] Seriously, why are you dragging Sal’s pizza through the mud? 说真的 你为什么要这样诽谤Sal的披萨店呢
[13:47] That place is special. 那个地方很特别
[13:48] Why’s it special? 为什么
[13:49] – Because it’s the best pizza in the neighborhood! – Well… – 因为那是附近最好吃的披萨 – 这个嘛
[13:52] According to Charles’s email blast, it’s actually number eight. 根据Charles的披萨排行 它是第八
[13:54] Captain reads my blast. 警监看了我的排行
[13:56] Of course, it’s the only one that measures mouth-feel. 当然 你的排行是唯一考虑了口感的
[13:57] What, are you kidding right now? 什么 你在开玩笑吗
[13:58] This isn’t about pizza. 这根本和披萨无关
[14:00] What’s it actually about? 究竟是关于什么
[14:03] When I was a kid, I was shortstop on my little league team. 我小的时候是我们小联盟队里的三垒手
[14:06] – Oh, my God. – It’s the truth. It’s not a brag. – 天哪 – 我没吹牛 是真的
[14:09] My dad was the coach, and after every game, 我爸爸是教练 每场比赛结束
[14:11] he would take the team to Sal’s. 他都会带我们全队去Sal的披萨店
[14:13] Halfway through our last season, he left me and my mom, 最后一个学期过了一半 他离开了我和妈妈
[14:16] and the worst part about it was 最糟糕的部分是
[14:17] that I couldn’t go with him to Sal’s anymore. 我再也不能和他一起去Sal的披萨店了
[14:20] Well, that’s certainly not what I expected this to be about. 好吧 这跟我想象中的完全不一样
[14:23] Sorr… I’m sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[14:27] I’m sorry that happened to you. 我很难过这种事发生在你身上
[14:29] I mean, what kind of dad just… 什么样的爸爸
[14:30] Just leaves his son like that? 会这么狠心对待自己的孩子
[14:33] Look, you’re… You’re a cop and… 看 你是个警察
[14:37] And I’m a firefighter, but underneath all of it, 我是个消防员 但是在内心深处
[14:40] we’re just two boys whose dads abandoned them. 我们就是两个被爸爸抛弃的孩子
[14:44] And you and I, we’re gonna solve this thing, together. 你和我 我们要一起解决这件事
[14:48] – Okay? – Okay. – 好吗 – 好吧
[14:49] – Okay. – Yeah. – 好的 – 嗯
[14:50] But first, let’s hug like men. 首先 来一个男人间的拥抱
[14:53] Oh, boy. This is happening. 天哪 什么情况啊
[14:56] Captain, get in here. 警监 过来一起
[14:59] There, there. 好了好了
[15:01] There, there. There. 不哭不哭
[15:04] I’m coming in. 我也来了
[15:05] Oh, Boyle. 噢 Boyle
[15:08] What’s going on? 到底怎样
[15:09] Did you drive me out here to kill me? 你是想把我带出来杀了我吗
[15:11] I thought about it, 我想过
[15:12] but then I put that thought on hold. 不过这个计划暂时待定
[15:14] I wanted to show you Ropesburg. 我带你去看看罗普斯堡
[15:15] This is Ropesburg? 这就是罗普斯堡
[15:17] You wanted this offer so badly, 你那么想要这个职位
[15:18] I thought I’d give you a chance at the job. 我想不如给你一个机会
[15:23] Miss Diaz! Are you here to reconsider? Diaz女士 你重新考虑了吗
[15:25] We’ve bought the deputies bullets, like you suggested. 我们照你的建议 给副局长买了子弹
[15:27] Hi, sergeant. 嗨 警长
[15:28] No, I’m still not interested. 不 我还是不感兴趣
[15:29] At all. 完全不
[15:31] But this is Detective Santiago. 这是Santiago警探
[15:32] She’s one of our top detectives, 她是咱那最好的警探之一
[15:34] and she really wants the job. 而且非常非常想要这个工作
[15:35] I… Yes. 我 是的
[15:38] Can I ask what happened to the last Captain? 能告诉我上一个警监怎么了吗
[15:41] He quit to start a carpet cleaning business, 他辞职去做地毯清洁生意了
[15:43] because that was better than being Captain here 因为那也比在这当警监好
[15:44] because this is the most boring place on earth. 因为这是世界上最无聊的地方
[15:47] She doesn’t mean that. 她开玩笑的
[15:50] It’s okay. It’s true. 没关系 这是事实
[15:51] Gotta be known for something. 咱就以这闻名
[15:55] So of all the candidates that you interviewed today, 在今天你们面试的所有候选人里
[15:58] who do you think I should hire? 你觉得该雇哪个
[15:59] Well, the interviews got a little off-track. 面试有点失控
[16:03] But I’d go with Simon Walker. 不过我推荐Simon Walker
[16:05] Computer science degree, 计算机科学学位
[16:06] – worked for the board of ed for ten years. – That guy? No way. – 在教育局干了十年 – 那家伙不行
[16:09] He yelled at me when I asked him 我连续问了他三遍
[16:10] the same question about Jay-Z three times in a row. 最喜欢Jay-Z哪首歌时他冲我吼了
[16:13] Why does that matter? 这有什么关系
[16:14] Because whoever takes this I.T. Job 因为不管谁干这份工作
[16:16] is gonna have to deal with Hitchcock 每天都要被Hitchcock
[16:17] asking how to log in to his email 问怎么登入邮箱
[16:19] every single day forever. 直到永远
[16:21] How do you think Professor short fuse is gonna handle that? 你觉着暴脾气教授怎么受得了
[16:24] Fine, what about this guy? 行 这个呢
[16:26] Mm, no. He was scared of everything. 不行 他太容易受到惊吓
[16:29] Do you remember Rosa’s reaction last time the printer jammed? 你们还记得上次打印机卡纸时Rosa的反应吗
[16:37] I’ll pay for that. 我会赔的
[16:39] Fine, what was with the flossing? 行 那牙线那位又有什么毛病
[16:42] Mm, a precinct is a pretty gross place, ter-bear. 辖区是个很恶心的地方 Terry熊熊
[16:45] There’s blood, wounds, Scully’s feet. 有血啊 伤口啊 Scully的脚啊
[16:48] You need a strong stomach, 你要有个坚强的胃
[16:50] and that lady did not have one. 那个女士没有
[16:52] Plus, we already have the perfect candidate already: 再说 我们已经有最完美的人选了
[16:54] Savant Savant.
[16:56] That punk who hacked us? 那个黑了我们的混混
[16:57] Precisely. 正是
[16:59] Captain, turn your greatest weakness 警监 把你最大的弱点转化为
[17:02] into your greatest strength, 你最强的力量
[17:03] like Paris Hilton re her sex tape. 就像Paris Hilton翻拍她的性爱录像
[17:05] Get to the point. 快说重点
[17:06] Savant tore our walls down, Savant拆了我们的墙
[17:09] but he can build them back up, 但是他能重建它们
[17:11] taller and thicker than ever. 比以前更高 更厚
[17:13] But how can we be sure he won’t turn on us? 但是我们怎么能确定他不会出卖我们
[17:15] His mom ratted him out, 他妈妈告发他了
[17:17] so I bet he’d love a steady paycheck 我确信他很想要一份稳定的工资
[17:20] to get out of that snitch’s house. 逃离那个告密者的家
[17:21] If I had a mic right now, 如果我手里有个麦
[17:24] I’d drop it. 现在就是我扔麦的时候了
[17:28] There we have it. 那就这么定了吧
[17:31] And here’s the file you wanted. 这就是你想要的档案
[17:33] Well, it’s hard to believe I’m gonna say this, 有点难以相信我要说这话了
[17:37] because I’ve spent most of my adult life hating you 因为我花了大半生在恨你
[17:39] and everything you stand for, but… 和你所坚持的所有事 但是
[17:41] Thanks. 多谢了
[17:42] I’m not gonna lie, my therapist is gonna be very proud of me. 说实话 我的心理医生会为我感到自豪的
[17:47] That’s weird. 奇怪了
[17:48] Any reason you can think of one of your guys would’ve forced this cabinet open 你的人有理由在灭火的时候
[17:50] while they were putting the fire out? 撬开这个柜子吗
[17:51] No, no. I can’t. 没有吧
[17:53] Looks like it was jimmied open with a crowbar. 看样子这被铁撬翘开了啊
[17:56] Oh, my God. I know who did it. 天呐 我知道是谁干的了
[17:59] Come on, I’ll explain it on the way down. 快走 我边走边解释
[18:01] Wait, wait, wait. 等等
[18:03] I can’t believe I’m offering this to a cop, 真不敢相信我要跟个警察说这话
[18:04] but… 但是
[18:06] Do you want to take the pole down? 你想从滑杆下去吗
[18:08] Oh, my God, yes. 我的天 好啊
[18:12] Let justice be served. 为正义而战
[18:14] – Did you get it? – Uh-huh. My turn? – 拍到了吗 – 嗯 轮我了
[18:16] Nope. No time. 不 没时间了
[18:26] We know you burned down Sal’s, gino. 我们知道是你烧了Sal披萨店 Gino
[18:28] You hated him because his pizza was better than yours. 你恨他因为他的披萨比你的好
[18:30] That’s not true. 这不是真的
[18:31] Gino’s pizza’s always been the tastiest. Gino的披萨一直都是最好吃的
[18:33] Wrong. According to Boyle’s email blast, 错 根据Boyle的排行
[18:36] it was downright lousy before. 它之前一直都超差
[18:37] That’s what made it so suspicious 所以他突然喜欢上了
[18:38] when he suddenly loved it. 一切才显得这么可疑
[18:40] Much better than last time. 比上次好多了
[18:44] The crust was charred, 边烤焦了
[18:45] the cheese was stringy and flavorless, 奶酪太稠还没味道
[18:47] but the sauce. 但是这酱汁
[18:49] Oh, Marone, the sauce. 老天(意大利语) 这个酱汁啊
[18:51] Continue. 继续说
[18:52] And that was your mistake. 这就是你的失误了
[18:53] You didn’t just burn Sal’s down, 你不仅是烧了Sal的披萨店
[18:55] you also stole his secret sauce recipe. 还偷了他的秘制酱汁配方
[18:57] Here’s a picture of the cabinet in which said recipe was held. 这是张放配方的柜子的照片
[19:01] Busted open with a crowbar. 被铁撬翘开了
[19:02] Look familiar? 看着眼熟吗
[19:03] Also, your so-called motivational speech down at the prison 还有你所谓的监狱励志讲座
[19:07] ended at 5:00 P.M., 下午五点就结束了
[19:08] leaving you plenty of time to get back to Sal’s 你有大把时间可以去Sal披萨店
[19:10] and burn it to the ground. 然后将之付诸一炬
[19:12] So I guess there’s only one thing left to say. 我猜现在只有一句话好说了
[19:14] Gino Bianucci, you’re under arrest… Gino Bianucci 你被逮捕
[19:16] – Excuse me. No. – Do you mind? – 抱歉 – 你介意吗
[19:18] – This is my collar… – I think I can handle this. – 这是我的犯人 – 我可以应付
[19:19] If I’m not wrong. 如果我没记错的话
[19:21] Yeah, but I actually did all the work. 对 不过活都是我干的
[19:23] See, I knew you would… You know what? Fine. 看 我就知道你会这样 你知道吗 算了
[19:24] Go ahead, I don’t care. 你来吧 我不在乎
[19:26] Gino Bianucci, you’re under arrest for arson. Yes! Gino Bianucci 你因纵火而被逮捕
[19:28] – Said it first. – Real mature. – 我先说了 – 真成熟
[19:29] Very mature. 真成熟
[19:30] Off we go. 走吧
[19:31] So what’d you think of Ropesburg? 你觉得罗普斯堡怎么样
[19:35] It’s, uh… quaint. 很 古雅
[19:38] It’s whack, and you know it. 烂透了 你明明知道
[19:40] Their number-one crime is tricycle theft. 他们的头号犯人是个三轮车小偷
[19:43] There’s a bakery attached to the precinct. 警局还有连着个面包房
[19:45] Come on, Santiago. 拜托 Santiago
[19:46] You never would’ve taken that job, 你不会想要这份工作的
[19:48] so why’d you even care that they offered it to me? 那你为啥还介意他们给我这份工作
[19:50] I can’t help it. I’m competitive. 我情不自禁 我很好胜
[19:53] I have seven brothers, and I was the only girl. 我有七个兄弟 而我是独女
[19:55] I always had to fight for a place at the table. 我在饭桌上的位置都得靠抢的
[19:57] Well, you’re not the only girl at the table anymore. 你现在不是饭桌上唯一的女孩了
[20:00] We work in a police force full of dudes. 我们在一个全是爷们的警局里工作
[20:02] We gotta have each other’s backs, okay? 我们得罩着对方
[20:05] You saying you have my back? 你说你罩着我
[20:06] Yeah, I got your back. 对 我罩着你
[20:08] Don’t smile. I’m still mad at you. 别笑 我还在生你气
[20:09] I thought we were having a moment. 我以为刚刚是我们的温情一刻
[20:11] Moment’s over. Shut up. 温情一刻结束了 闭嘴
[20:14] Hey, sarge. 警长
[20:15] He made my computer smarter. 他把我电脑弄聪明了
[20:16] All I have to do is put my thumb on that thing, 我只要把我的大拇指放在那上面
[20:18] and it opens up all my electric mails. 电邮就全都打开了
[20:20] You seem real smart, man. 你很聪明 伙计
[20:24] Oh, and look, and you play with toys. 瞧 你还玩玩具呢
[20:26] Savant, you’re part of the nine-nine now. Savant 你现在是99片区的一份子了
[20:29] We look after each other. 我们互相照应
[20:30] Hey, ball, if savant was to do anything 魔球 如果Savant要做
[20:33] to harm this precinct, would I destroy him? 任何危害警局的事 我会灭了他吗
[20:38] Answer uncertain. Try again. 答案不确定 再试一次
[20:43] Peralta, fire marshal Boone just called. Peralta 消防队长Boone刚打来
[20:45] He told me you should check your drawer? 他说叫你看看你的抽屉
[20:50] Oh, look at that. 瞧瞧
[20:53] I’ve been booned. 我被整到了
[20:55] Well, the joke’s on him, 糗的是他
[20:56] because I was out of shaving cream. 我正缺刮胡膏呢
[20:58] I see we are once again at war with the fire department. 看来我们再一次和消防局开战了
[21:01] You are not to retaliate. 你不准报复
[21:02] Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it, sir. 我才不会呢 长官
[21:04] In fact, I’m gonna send over a little peace offering: 事实上 我要去送上和解信物
[21:07] Some of Sal’s famous sauce. Sal的酱汁
[21:09] Now, Boyle! 就现在 Boyle
[21:11] Fire! Fire! Fire! 着火了 着火了
[21:15] Pleasure working with you, Boone. 和你共事真高兴 Boone
[21:17] Run, Charles! 快跑 Charles
[21:21] Come on… whoa! Get that guy! 抓住那家伙
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme