Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Hey, you guys see the dude I brought in today… 你们看到我今天带回来的人了么
[00:03] The drug dealer? 81 years old. 那个毒贩 都81了
[00:05] I think it’s the oldest collar of my entire career. 我觉得他是我职业生涯逮到的最老的
[00:08] I once arrested a 96-year-old for flashing. 有次我逮捕了一个96岁的暴露狂
[00:11] I was terrified he’d die in my backseat… 我吓死了 怕他会死在我车后座
[00:13] Or flash me. 或者是露给我看
[00:14] My oldest collar was 78, but the PCP 我逮过最老的是78 不过迷幻药
[00:18] made her fight like she was 20. 让她打架的时候像20岁的
[00:19] What about two 50-year-old twins? 那50岁的双胞胎呢
[00:21] Does that count as a 100-year-old? 能不能算是100岁
[00:22] – No good. – No. – 不算 – 不算
[00:23] You talking oldest bags? 68. 你们在讨论最老的么 我的纪录是68
[00:26] – That’s not that old. – Yeah, but I was only 20. – 那不是很老啊 – 不老 但是我当时才20
[00:28] 20? Were you even a cop then? 20岁 你那么年轻就当警察了么
[00:30] No, man, it was before I got into the academy. 不是 是在我去军校之前
[00:33] Charles isn’t talking about his oldest arrest. Charles说的不是他逮过的最老的
[00:38] No… yes, I am. 不是 是 我是
[00:39] Yeah, oldest arrest… 68, like I said. 对啊 逮捕过的最老的 是68 正如我所说
[00:41] God, you had sex with a 68-year-old 天啊 你20多岁的时候
[00:43] when you were in your 20s? 居然和68的上床了
[00:44] You know how it is. 你懂得
[00:45] When you have a chance to bed an older woman, you… 当你有机会和年长的女人上床 你
[00:48] No, that is not an older woman. That’s an old woman! 不对 那可不是年长的 那是年老的
[00:51] That’s someone’s grandma! 那是奶奶级人物啊
[00:52] She was, actually. That’s how I met her. 她还真是 我们就是那样邂逅的
[00:54] Went to college with her grandson Marvin. 我和他孙子Marvin是大学同学呢
[00:56] Don’t… don’t knock it till you try it. 你没试过就不要乱说
[00:58] She had a replacement hip with some serious torque. 她的髋骨可是金属转矩的呢
[01:00] It was like having sex with a transformer. 就像是和变形金刚做爱一样
[01:02] No. That is no one’s fantasy. 可真没人意淫过这个
[01:26] Peralta Peralta…
[01:26] Where are we on the Lincoln place murder? 林肯地区的凶杀案进展如何了
[01:28] Well, like I told Captain Holt earlier this week, 这周早些时候我告诉Holt警监
[01:31] we are at the one-yard line. It’s a football reference. 离目标一步之遥 这是橄榄球术语啊
[01:33] Yes, Jake. I played linebacker at Syracuse. 我知道 Jake 我在意大利锡拉库扎当过中后卫
[01:36] – Really? – In High School, I played center field – 真的假的 – 高中时候 我在音乐剧<失魂记>
[01:39] in the musical damn Yankees. 演过棒球中外场呢
[01:40] Yeah, you don’t want to brag about that. 你可没必要炫耀这个啊
[01:42] Peralta, you want to loop everyone in? Peralta你要不要再给大家复习一下
[01:44] – Ehh… – That was not a request. – 嗯嗯呃 – 我可没有问你
[01:46] Fine. 好吧
[01:48] Get ready for some stuff on a screen. 准备好看大屏幕
[01:51] Meet Fred Gorman… 给大家介绍Fred Gorman
[01:53] Prominent citizen, lawyer, corpse. 杰出公民 律师 尸体
[01:56] Now meet his wife, Ann Hoert. 这是她老婆 Ann Hoert
[01:59] She did not take his last name, 她没有取他的姓
[02:01] but I believe she did take his life. 但她取了他的命
[02:03] – Nice. – Thank you, Charles. – 真押韵 – 谢谢 Charles
[02:04] Now, Hoert had means, motives, and opportunity. Hoert有这个打算 有动机也有机会
[02:07] I just need to find the murder weapon. 我们只需找到杀人凶器
[02:09] For some reason, the D.A. won’t move forward with the arrest 出于某种原因 地检在我们找到她杀人用刀之前
[02:11] until we find the knife she used. 是不会给我们逮捕令的
[02:12] Is that reason that they want to win the case? 那不是他们想赢得案件的原因么
[02:14] Yes. 是
[02:15] Well, find it. 那找到它
[02:17] The family’s close to the mayor, 那一家和市长很亲近
[02:18] and I’m catching heat from the higher-ups. 上级也一直在给我施加压力
[02:20] I’m gonna ask you again. 我再问你一次
[02:21] Do you need any resources or personnel? 你需不需要任何人力物力的帮助
[02:24] No, sir, I’ve got it. 不用 警官 我可以的
[02:25] Okay. 好
[02:27] Dismissed! 散会
[02:28] Sergeant Jeffords, my office. Jeffords警长来我办公室
[02:31] He probably wants to talk to you about 他可能想和你讨论一下
[02:32] how your shirts aren’t tight enough probably. 为什么你的衬衫不够紧身
[02:37] Okay, how can we help? What do you need? 好 我们可以帮点什么 你需要什么
[02:39] I need nothing. 我什么都不需要
[02:40] I’m about to solve this case, meet the mayor, 我要破了这个案子 见一下市长
[02:43] and sell my life rights to Channing Tatum 跟Channing Tatum签了卖身契
[02:44] so he can play my less attractive brother in the ensuing film. 他就能在新电影里扮演没我帅的兄弟了
[02:47] Come on, Peralta, Holt said to use the whole team. 不要这样 Peralta Holt说要投入所有警力
[02:50] We all want this solved. 我们都想尽快破案
[02:51] I appreciate the offer, but I work best alone… 我很感谢你们想帮忙 最好还是我自己来
[02:55] Except when it comes to sex. 除了做爱的时候
[02:56] Actually, sometimes including sex. 实际上 有时候也包括做爱
[02:59] Will you just let us help? 你就让我们帮忙吧
[03:00] Okay, fine. 好吧 好吧
[03:01] I will let one of you help me… Charles. 我就让一个人帮忙 Charles来
[03:04] Yeah! 在
[03:06] And I am choosing Charles because he’s the least likely 我选他是因为他最不可能
[03:08] to steal my thunder. 抢我风头了
[03:09] I would never steal his thunder. 我绝不会抢你风头的
[03:11] I-I’d be afraid to borrow it. 借一下你的风头我都怕
[03:14] Terry, I’d like you to accompany me to a gun range. Terry 跟我一起去靶场吧
[03:18] You mean drive you there and wait outside… 你是说让我开车送你去然后在外面等着你么
[03:20] Far away from the guns. 离枪越远越好
[03:21] I spent eight years in the public affairs office, 我在公共事务这行业做了8年了
[03:24] so my tactical skills are a little rusty. 枪技有点生疏了
[03:26] I need some pointers. 需要点指导
[03:27] Sir, I haven’t fired a weapon since the incident. 长官 自从那个事件之后我就再也没开过枪了
[03:30] The mannequin incident… I’m familiar. 假人事件啊 我很了解啊
[03:39] Actually, there was an incident after that. 实际上 那之后还有个事件
[03:42] Another incident? 还有
[03:47] You got to cool it, man. 哥们儿 你得冷静啊
[03:51] I’m gonna get some candy. 我去拿糖吃
[03:52] Sir, I may not be the man for the job. 长官 我可能不是最佳人选
[03:55] You used to be the precinct’s champion marksman. 你以前可是管辖区的神枪手啊
[03:57] I only want to take pointers from the best. 我需要最好的指导
[03:59] So I’ll keep it low-key. 那我们低调行事吧
[04:01] We’ll go after work to a private range. 下班后去私人靶场吧
[04:03] No cops, no pressure. 无警察 无压力
[04:06] Gun range. 靶场
[04:08] – I told Gina she could join us. – I want to get certified. – 我告诉Gina她可以跟我们一起去 – 我想拿到配枪资格
[04:10] There has been a ton of crime in my neighborhood, 我住的那区最近很不安生
[04:13] and the cops in my precinct are very bad. 那片区的警察也是吃白饭的
[04:15] You live in our precinct. 你就住我们片区
[04:17] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[04:20] I know we’ve gone over this before, 虽然我们之前问过了
[04:22] but I have to ask you again. 但我们还要再问一次
[04:23] Is there anywhere you can think of in that hallway 走廊里有没有任何地方你觉得
[04:26] where a knife could be hidden? 可以藏住一把刀
[04:27] Well, since I’ve already told you, like, three times, no, 我都跟你们说了 得三次了吧 没有
[04:30] why don’t I just record it? 我还是录个音
[04:32] Then I don’t have to say it again. 我就不用再说一次了
[04:33] The hallway, like all other hallways, 走廊 和所有走廊一样
[04:37] does not have a secret knife-hiding place. 没有秘密藏刀的地方
[04:40] All right, you want to hear it again? 好 你要再听一遍么
[04:42] Idea for a novel… 小说的构思
[04:43] A mild-mannered doorman gets bitten on the penis by a radioactive spider 一位温良恭谨的门童的鸡鸡被有辐射的蜘蛛咬了
[04:47] and becomes the world’s greatest lover. 遂而成为世界上最厉害的伴侣
[04:50] No, don’t stop it. I want to hear what happens. 不要停 我想知道发生了什么
[04:52] This is terrific. 真好
[04:52] He saves the first lady, if you must know. 你要非想知道的话 他救了第一夫人
[04:54] Sounds compelling. 挺引人入胜的
[05:00] Oh, boy. 天啊
[05:01] Well, hello. 你们好啊
[05:02] I heard you guys were making the rounds again. 我听说你们要再巡查一遍
[05:05] All right. 好
[05:07] – This one’s all you, tiger. – Come on! – 猛男 归你了 – 拜托
[05:11] Police! 警察
[05:13] Hey, ma’am. 女士
[05:15] Thank God! Here, hold this. 谢天谢地 给 抱着
[05:18] – The lasagna’s burning. – Okay. – 千层面要糊了 – 好吧
[05:19] Get the dog, but don’t let it touch the baby! 抓住狗 不要让它碰宝宝
[05:23] Oh. Okay. Peralta. 好 我是Peralta
[05:26] Yo, I looked at the photos of your victim on your desk. 我看了你桌子上受害人的照片
[05:29] Is that Rosa? Tell her I said hi. 是Rosa么 替我问好
[05:31] The puncture wounds are similar 那个伤口和我之前
[05:32] to a case I had a while back. 一个案子的很像
[05:34] They aren’t from a knife. 不是刀伤
[05:35] I think it’s something spiral, like a corkscrew. 我觉得是某种螺旋状的东西 比如说螺旋开瓶器
[05:36] Shh, shh, shh, shh. 嘘 嘘
[05:37] Don’t shush me. I’m helping you. 别嘘我 我在帮你
[05:39] No, no, I’m holding a baby. 不是 我抱着孩子呢
[05:40] That was actually very helpful, thank you. 你说的那些很有用 谢谢
[05:42] Uh-oh. You better get back here. Now. 你最好回来 现在就回
[05:52] Oh! Hello, Peralta. 你好啊 Peralta
[05:57] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[05:59] I don’t know why you’re so upset, man. 我不知道你为啥这么不开心
[06:00] I’m the one who had to come to this backwater stink hole. 我才是收拾这个烂摊子的人
[06:03] What’s up, little man? 小矮人 你还好吧
[06:04] – What’s up? – Feeling sexy? Huh? – 你好啊 – 感觉很性感吗
[06:06] Yeah, I feel sexy. 是啊 我很性感
[06:08] – Yeah, you look sexy, man. – You know I do. – 你很性感 – 我就是性感
[06:09] Watch out for that door. 小心门
[06:12] Yo, how much you bench, seriously? 说真的 你能举多重的哑铃
[06:14] Captain, please, please, pretty please 警监 求您了 求您了 求求您
[06:17] do not let him take over my case. 别让他接手我这个案子
[06:18] Major crimes is stepping in. Nothing I can do. 重案组一旦介入 我也爱莫能助
[06:20] You’re off the case. 这案子不用你管了
[06:22] I can’t believe you’re just rolling over 真不敢相信你这样
[06:23] and giving my murder away to the vulture. 就把我的谋杀案给那个秃鹰了
[06:25] We call him the vulture because he swoops in 我们叫他”秃鹰”是因为
[06:26] and solves cases that are almost solved 他总是等案子快要解决的时候就来插足
[06:28] and takes the credit for himself. 然后领掉全部功劳
[06:30] Yes, Boyle, I put that together from context. 我知道 Boyle 你没解释之前我就懂了
[06:32] First of all, major crimes has jurisdiction 但是首先 重案组对他们想接手的每个案子
[06:35] over any and all cases they want to take. 都有管辖权
[06:36] But more importantly, 更重要的是
[06:37] you’re the one who insisted on working alone. 是你自己坚持要独自办案
[06:40] I told you for weeks to use the squad, 我一直都在和你说找队里的人一起帮忙
[06:42] and you refused. 你自己拒绝了
[06:43] I used them. 我找他们帮忙了
[06:44] I mean, Rosa’s the one who figured out the corkscrew. Rosa就想到了凶器是螺旋开瓶器
[06:47] And Charles caught a dog. Charles还抓了一条狗
[06:49] Oh, congratulations, Detective Boyle. 恭喜你 Bolye警探
[06:51] You should’ve involved him sooner. 你早就该让他帮忙了
[06:53] Turn over your files to Detective Pembroke. 把你的文件交给Pembroke警探
[06:55] Sir, call him the vulture. 警监 请叫他秃鹰
[06:56] Giving him a name makes him human. 你叫他名字会让他好像有人性似的
[06:58] Turn over the files. 把文件交给他
[07:01] Fine. 好吧
[07:02] But in protest, 为了表示我的抗议
[07:03] I’m walking over there extremely slowly. 我要特别慢地走过去
[07:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:17] God! This is so boring! 天呐 这太没意思了
[07:18] For both of us. 我也觉得
[07:20] You know, before I solve this case, 在我破案之前
[07:21] I’d like to thank you for doing all the super-easy work, 我要感谢你所做的这些超简单的工作
[07:24] you know, the real Nancy Drew-level stuff. 像Nancy Drew做的一样
[07:26] Oh, yeah? Did Nancy Drew solve a lot of murders? 是吗 Nancy Drew破了很多谋杀案吗
[07:28] Yeah, she did… Murder on ice, 是的 冰上谋杀案
[07:30] recipe for murder. 谋杀处方
[07:32] Nancy was a wonderful Detective. Nancy是位了不起的警探
[07:33] I wanted to be her when I grew up. 我小时候就希望长大后成为她那样的人
[07:34] Thanks, Charles. That’s helpful. 谢谢你 Charles 说的真好
[07:37] Hey! Should we take odds on how fast I’ll solve this case? 我们要不要打个赌看看我最快能多久破案
[07:40] – Nope. – I mean, what was it with Diaz’s last – 不用了 – Diaz上一个”破不了”的敲诈案
[07:42] “Impossible” Extortion case? 我花了多久就破了
[07:44] What was it, six hours? 六个小时吗
[07:45] That’s because it was 98% solved. 那是因为已经破了百分之九十八了
[07:48] The last 2% is the hardest to get. 剩下的百分之二才是最棘手的
[07:51] That’s why they leave it in the milk. 所以他们才把那个放在牛奶里
[07:52] What? 什么
[07:54] Oh! Wow! 噢 哇
[07:55] Looking good, Santiago. Santiago 你看上去不错嘛
[07:57] You foxy ma. 你这个性感的小妖精
[07:58] Go rot in hell. 去死吧
[08:00] This is your fault. 都是你的错
[08:03] Thanks, champ. Good effort. 谢啦 冠军 做得好
[08:05] I got it from here. 剩下的交给我吧
[08:07] And, hey, you feel free to call me 还有 你需要我过来
[08:09] anytime you need me to come down here 给你白嫩嫩的屁股上粉的时候
[08:10] and help powder that big white ass of yours. 尽管给我打电话就好了
[08:14] Well, that’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to me. 那是我经历过最惨的事了
[08:18] I hate the vulture so much! 我太讨厌秃鹰了
[08:21] Me too. But he’s kind of hot. 我也是 不过他挺性感的
[08:24] What? 咋了
[08:25] You can hate people and still think they’re hot. 你可以既讨厌某人同时又觉得他很性感
[08:27] Case in point, Manuel Noriega. 举个例子 Manuel Noriega
[08:29] You know what? I’m with you on this. 这个我同意
[08:31] Tonya Harding Tonya Harding.
[08:32] – Yeah, she’s thick. – Right? – 是啊 她身材很好 – 是吧
[08:34] – Always classy, Jake. – Mm-hmm. – 你总是这么有品位啊 Jake – 嗯哼
[08:36] Sorry you got vultured. 很抱歉你被秃鹰抢了
[08:38] Happens to the best of us. 最出色的人都会被秃鹰抢
[08:40] On my count. 听我指令
[08:41] One, two… 一 二
[08:43] Three! I got it from here! 三 我来接手
[08:46] Get up! Get up! Turn around! 站起来 都站起来 转身
[08:49] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[08:51] Anything you say… 但你所说的一切
[08:52] Can and will be used against you in a court of law. 将作为呈堂证供
[08:54] Thanks, guys, I got it from here. 谢啦 我来接手
[08:57] Skim white chocolate macchiato for Charles. Charles的脱脂白巧克力玛奇朵
[08:59] I got it from here. 我来接手
[09:00] I used a gift card for that! 我可是用礼品卡换的呢
[09:03] God, I just… I want to get back at him so bad! 我真是 我特别想报复他
[09:05] I wish I could throw his cell phone in the toilet 真希望我能把他手机扔到马桶里
[09:08] or slash his tires… I don’t know. 或者削他轮胎 不知道咋办啊
[09:10] Or slash his gorgeous throat. 或者削他的漂亮喉咙
[09:12] I cannot figure you out. 我真的看不透你
[09:13] Okay, I’m buying everyone drinks 我来请客喝酒
[09:15] as long as we’re here thinking of a revenge plan. 大家一起在这儿想报复计划
[09:18] Best idea gets 50 bucks. 谁想到最棒的主意我就给谁50块钱
[09:20] Throw ’em on out. 来吧
[09:21] What if you called him from a hospital 要不你就从医院给他打电话
[09:22] and said his whole family is dead? 说他全家都死了
[09:24] Like, they died of cancer. 都得癌症死了
[09:25] Charles, that is so dark. Charles 这个太阴暗了
[09:28] I’m putting it down. 我先写下来
[09:29] So my stance feels good, 我射击姿势好像还行
[09:32] – but I’m still not hitting center. – All right. – 但我还是打不到中心 – 这样
[09:34] Back your left foot up a hair. 左脚再后退一点儿
[09:36] Like this? 这样吗
[09:39] No! Gina! We’ve been over this. 不是 Gina 这个我们不是说过了吗
[09:40] Well, show me! 你再教一遍
[09:42] Like, wrap your thick, muscular arms around me and… 用你那厚实的肌肉大胳膊抱住我
[09:46] All right, look, 好了 这样
[09:47] hands here, stand up straight, chin forward. 手放正 腰站直 抬起头
[09:50] Hold on, my nose itches. 等下 我鼻子痒
[09:51] Gina Gina!
[09:53] When I lock my shooting arm, the other hand feels unstable. 我拿枪的手臂放好了 另外一只手就不太稳
[09:55] Now, what stance am I supposed to be doing… 我现在要怎么站
[09:57] Weaver or isosceles? 韦佛式射击姿势还是等腰式射击姿势
[09:58] You guys did stances? 你们还有射击姿势啊
[10:00] Yeah, everybody does stances, Gina. 是的 每个人都有射击姿势 Gina
[10:01] Listen, uh… Hey, all right, all right! 听着 呃 好了好了
[10:03] Look, hey, both you, just watch. 你们两个 都给我看着
[10:08] That’s eight! He did it! 八枪 他做到了
[10:10] That was only seven. 那是七枪
[10:13] Why are you counting my shots? 为什么要算我的得分
[10:15] Are you trying to have me recertified? 你们是想让我重新拿到配枪资格吗
[10:17] Yes. 是的
[10:19] If you make eight of ten shots, 如果你十枪有八枪中靶
[10:21] I can sign off on you carrying a gun again. 我就能签字让你重新配枪
[10:23] Gina’s here as an official witness, Gina就是公证人
[10:24] and I thought it’d be easier for you 我觉得这样一个无压力的环境
[10:25] in a no-pressure environment. 对你来说更好
[10:26] I can’t believe you tricked me! 你居然骗我
[10:28] You’re too good a cop to be shackled to a desk. 你是一名优秀的警察 不应该天天坐在办公桌前
[10:31] You only have one hit until you get recertified. 再中一枪就能重新取得配枪资格
[10:35] So deep breath, huh? 深呼吸一下 好吧
[10:38] Take the final shot. 打出最后一发
[10:41] Don’t overthink it. 别想太多
[10:44] Just relax and breathe. 放松 呼吸
[10:47] Bring air into your lungs… 把空气送进肺里
[10:49] Like you’ve done your whole life. 就像你这辈子一直做的那样
[10:53] Oh, my God. 天啊
[10:55] Guys! How do you breathe? 伙计们 你们怎么呼吸来着
[10:58] I forgot how to breathe! 我忘了怎么呼吸
[10:59] Is it two in, one out? 是不是两进一出
[11:03] What if we wrap his motorcycle in plastic wrap 不然我们把他的摩托车用塑料布裹上
[11:05] and melt it with a hair dryer? 再用吹风机吹融它
[11:07] Little trick I learned in gift basket making class. 我在礼物篮包装班学到的小妙招哦
[11:10] All right. Here’s what we’re up to. 好 目前为止有这么些主意
[11:12] Steal his kidney, burn down his house, 偷他肾 烧他房子
[11:15] replace his aloe tissues with regular tissues. 把他的芦荟面巾纸换成普通面巾纸
[11:18] – Thank you, Charles. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢Charles – 不谢
[11:19] Leave a dead cat in his cedar closet. 往他的雪松木衣柜里放只死猫
[11:21] Note: He would have to own a cedar closet. 前提是 他得有个雪松木衣柜
[11:24] He seems like he would. 他看上去会有
[11:25] Sneak into his apartment and burn popcorn in the microwave. 溜进他的公寓然后用微波炉把爆米花爆焦
[11:28] Thank you, Charles. 谢谢 Charles
[11:30] Uh, Scully asked for mashed potatoes, Scully要了份土豆泥
[11:32] so I wrote that down. 也写下来了
[11:33] Well, I hate to say it, but I think, by default, 虽然不想承认 但由于没得选
[11:36] Charles’ motorcycle idea is the winner. Charles的摩托车方案胜出
[11:38] Yeah! Winning by default. 耶 不战而胜
[11:40] Let’s get into it. 我们开干吧
[11:42] Anybody know where the vulture lives? 有人知道秃鹰住哪儿吗
[11:43] – On third, right near here. – How do you know that? – 在第三街 就在附近 – 你怎么知道
[11:46] Chug ’em, boys. We’re rolling! 出发吧 我们走
[11:48] Yes! 好
[11:50] Take that, vulture! 吃招吧 秃鹰
[11:51] Let’s melt this thing. 开始把它吹融吧
[11:53] All right, give me your hair dryer. 吹风机给我
[11:54] – What? – What are you talking about? – 啥 – 你在说啥
[11:56] Don’t you carry one in your purse? 你包里没么
[11:57] Have you ever met a human woman? 你以前没见过人类女性吗
[11:59] There’s a drugstore four blocks away… I’m on it. 四个街区外有个杂货店 我去买
[12:02] Oh, no. 不
[12:03] Scully traveling four blocks? Scully跋涉四个街区
[12:06] That could take weeks. 要几周啊
[12:09] Hoo! 呼
[12:10] Take the shot, sergeant. 开枪 警长
[12:11] I just need a second. 给我一秒钟
[12:13] You’ve had 18 minutes of seconds. 这都十八分钟了
[12:18] Gina’s authentic stolen police badges. Gina被窃的仿真警徽
[12:20] How can I help? 为您效劳
[12:21] – Hey, it’s Peralta. – Oh, hey, Jake. – 我是Peralta – 嗨 Jake
[12:23] Hey, do you carry a hair dryer in your purse? 你包里有带吹风机吗
[12:26] Of course. I’m not an animal. 当然有 我又不是动物
[12:27] Great. 很好
[12:29] I need you to bring it to the vulture’s apartment. 你把它拿到秃鹰的公寓来吧
[12:31] There’s someone named “The vulture”? 还有人叫秃鹰啊
[12:32] Tell Rosa. She’d be into that. 告诉Rose 她会很感兴趣的
[12:34] Come on! 够了
[12:36] Peralta, why are you asking Gina about Detective Pembroke? Peralta 你为什么在问Gina有关Pembroke警探的事
[12:38] Oh, Captain, hello. 警监 你好
[12:40] Uh, we are preparing him a gift basket of sorts. 我们在给他准备一个算是礼物篮的东西
[12:43] Look, I understand that you’re upset. 你们不太高兴 我理解
[12:45] But if you want to keep this from happening again, 但如果你们不希望这种事再发生
[12:47] I suggest that you pull your team together 我希望你们团队协作
[12:49] and solve these cases before major crimes can step in. 在重案组插手前把案子了结
[12:53] Am I clear? 明白吗
[12:54] Yes, sir. That is definitely clear. 是的 长官 完全明白
[12:58] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[13:01] You should be frowning. 你应该愁眉苦脸啊
[13:02] Why is Jake smi… Why are you smiling? Jake为什么在笑 你为什么在笑
[13:05] Because the Captain just gave us the perfect revenge plan. 因为警监刚刚为我们提供了完美的复仇计划
[13:08] We team up and solve this case right now! 我们团结协作现在就把这个案子解决掉
[13:11] That is not what he meant. 他不是这个意思
[13:12] Think about it, Amy. 想想看 Amy
[13:14] We go back to the scene of the crime, 我们去案发现场
[13:15] find the murder weapon, and out-vulture the vulture! 找到凶器 打败秃鹰
[13:17] No one gets in trouble if we crack the case. 只要我们解决了案子 没人会有事的
[13:20] Okay, screw it. I’m in. 管他呢 算上我
[13:22] Yes! That’s right! All right. 这就对了
[13:24] We’re angry. We’re getting revenge. 我们很愤怒 我们要复仇
[13:25] We’re a little bit tipsy. 我们有点醉
[13:27] We should not be driving. We’re taking the bus. 我们不能开车 我们坐公交
[13:29] I love the bus! 我喜欢公交
[13:34] So the waitress heard the couple arguing at dinner. 服务生听到那对夫妻在晚餐的时候吵架
[13:37] Apparently he was having an affair, 显然他有外遇
[13:39] and it was not the first time. 而且不是第一次
[13:41] Two years ago, she caught him with a dog Walker 两年前 她抓到他和遛狗的在一起
[13:43] who was walking his dog, if you know what I mean. 那人在遛他的狗 懂我意思吧
[13:46] – I do. – Right? – 我懂 – 是吧
[13:47] – Yes, I got it. – Sex times. – 我懂的 – 六次性生活
[13:48] – Mm-hmm. – Anyways, we know it’s the wife. – 恩哼 – 总之就是他老婆干的
[13:51] You’re real talkative now that you want our help. 你需要我们帮忙的时候就变得很话唠
[13:53] All right, it is possible 好吧 也许
[13:56] that I should’ve brought you guys in sooner. 我该早点带上你们
[13:58] But I just get so excited, 但我就是好兴奋
[14:00] wrapped up in wanting to solve stuff, you know? 完全沉浸在想要破案的心情里了
[14:02] I get it. You want to be the best. 我知道 你想要做到最好
[14:04] We all do. 我们都想
[14:06] You just don’t have to be such a butthead about it. 你只是没必要表现的像个蠢货一样
[14:10] What? 怎么
[14:11] I just can’t believe you would call me a butthead. 我只是没想到你会叫我蠢货
[14:13] – Shut up. – That’s so harsh. – 闭嘴 – 太伤人了
[14:17] Hitchcock farts nonstop. Hitchcock放屁不止
[14:22] Still waiting, sergeant. 我还在等你开枪呢 警长
[14:24] It’s just the target looks exactly like a friend of mine. 那个目标看着很像我的一个朋友嘛
[14:26] It’s just freaking me out. 搞得我很抓狂
[14:28] You have a friend… 你有朋友
[14:29] – Who’s just a silhouette? – Yes. – 只有个轮廓的吗 – 是啊
[14:31] Let’s all just count to a million. 我们一起数到一百万
[14:33] One, two, three, four, five, six… 一 二 三 四 五 六
[14:35] So then Iceman says, “You can be my wingman any day.” 所以冰人说”你随时可以做我的僚机”
[14:38] – And then Maverick says… – I’ve seen the film, sergeant. – 然后Maverick说 – 我看过这电影 警长
[14:41] I haven’t. What happens next? 我没看过 下面是什么
[14:42] Goose comes back, right? He’s not really dead. Goose回来了是不是 他其实没死
[14:46] Goose is gone. Goose走了
[14:48] – No! – I know! – 不是吧 – 我也觉得
[14:49] All right, here’s how it went down. 当时是这样的
[14:51] 9:45, a man screams. 九点四十五分时 传来男人的尖叫声
[14:54] 90 seconds later, wife goes down to the doorman, 九十秒后 他老婆去找门卫
[14:56] says a guy murdered her husband and then ran off. 说有人杀了她丈夫逃跑了
[14:59] We know she’s lying. 我们知道她在撒谎
[15:01] We’ve just got to find the corkscrew 我们只需要找到开瓶器
[15:02] to make our case airtight. 案件的元素就全了
[15:04] I say we role-play, see if something sparks. 不然我们重演一下场景 看看有没有灵感
[15:06] Darling, thank you for a lovely dinner. 亲爱的 晚餐太棒了 谢谢你
[15:08] Perhaps we should have one more drink before bed. 我们是不是上床之前再来一杯呢
[15:10] Don’t you “Darling” Me, you philanderer. 别叫我亲爱的 你这风流鬼
[15:13] No, you’re the husband. The husband had the affair. 不对 你扮丈夫 丈夫出的轨
[15:15] I’m always the victim. I don’t want to be the victim. 我老是演受害人 我不想演受害人了
[15:17] Okay, Charles is the door. 行 Charles演门
[15:19] No. I’ll be the victim. Don’t make me a door again. 不 我演受害人 别让我再当门了
[15:20] Great. Okay, so… Wife goes into the drawer. 很好 那么 妻子翻了翻抽屉
[15:23] Gets the corkscrew. Stab, stab, stab. 拿了开瓶器 戳啊戳啊戳
[15:27] What did she do with the corkscrew? 然后她拿开瓶器怎么办呢
[15:28] She dumps it in the hallway trash chute 她扔进走廊的垃圾滑槽里了
[15:30] on the way to the doorman. 就在去找门卫的路上
[15:31] No, we checked the trash, like, ten times. 不 我们检查过垃圾很多遍了
[15:32] We would’ve seen a bloody corkscrew. 带血的开瓶器我们是肯定能看见的
[15:34] All right, Hitchcock, you’re up. 好吧 Hitchcock 你来
[15:38] The body. 尸体
[15:40] The corkscrew’s still in the body. 开瓶器还在尸体里
[15:43] No, you’re terrible at this. Go sit down. 不 你逊爆了 去坐着吧
[15:45] You’re up, Diaz. 你来 Diaz
[15:46] Stab! 我戳
[15:48] Then I… 然后我
[15:49] Toss the corkscrew out the window, 把开瓶器扔出窗外了
[15:51] and it lands on a passing car. 然后落在了过路的车上
[15:52] Security cam showed no one driving by at that time 监视录像里那时候没有过路的车
[15:55] and nothing on the street. 街上也什么也没有
[15:56] Okay, I want in. But I only want to stab you. 我也想来 但是我只想戳你
[15:59] Fine. Charles, door. 好吧 Charles 门
[16:01] Right. 好
[16:04] Okay, uh, sweetheart. 亲爱的
[16:07] Time to die. 去死吧
[16:08] That seems a little harsh. 有点伤人啊
[16:10] What if it was a magnetic corkscrew? 如果是磁铁开瓶器呢
[16:14] If the corkscrew was on a magnet… 如果开瓶器上面有磁铁
[16:16] It’s stuck halfway down the inside of the trash chute. 它落下去的时候吸在垃圾滑槽上了
[16:18] I figured it out first! 我先想出来的
[16:19] Wow! 哇哦
[16:21] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[16:22] You have a ten-pound flashlight in your purse, 你包里有个十磅重的电筒
[16:24] but not a hair dryer? 没吹风机
[16:26] I can’t see far enough down. 太深了 我看不见
[16:28] Someone’s gonna have to go down in there. 得有人下去
[16:30] Someone with narrow shoulders. 肩膀窄的人
[16:32] No! I have broad shoulders. 不 我肩膀宽
[16:34] I have narrow hips, but broad shoulders. 我臀窄肩宽
[16:37] God! 天啊
[16:39] See anything? 看见什么没
[16:41] A little lower. 再低点
[16:42] Freeze! Hands in the air! 不许动 手举起来
[16:45] Ahh! 啊
[16:46] – We’re cops. – Broad shoulders! – 我们是警察 – 肩膀宽
[16:48] Stuck! Told you… Broad shoulders. 卡住了 跟你们说了 我肩膀宽
[16:51] Apparently, our Detective squad has gotten drunk, 显然我们的警探小队喝大了
[16:54] compromised the crime scene, 破坏了案发现场
[16:55] and an officer has gotten stuck in a trash chute. 还有一名警官卡在了垃圾滑槽里
[16:58] I need you to lead this squad, Terry. 我要你管住这只小队 Terry
[17:00] And I mean really lead it. 我是说真的 管住
[17:04] I hope you take the shot. 我希望你能打出这一枪
[17:06] What kind of precinct are you running here? 你管的是个什么片区
[17:08] Would you like to sit down, Detective? 能请你坐下吗 警探
[17:10] – You seem upset. – Hell yeah, I’m upset. – 你看上去很生气 – 那是 我很生气
[17:12] Your team disrupted a crime scene 你的小队破坏了案发现场
[17:14] over which they have zero… Zero jurisdiction. 而且他们是没有管辖权的 完全没有
[17:18] They were publicly drunk. 他们喝醉了
[17:19] Apparently one of them pressed 其中一个显然按了
[17:21] all the buttons on the elevator. 电梯上所有的按钮
[17:23] Oh, maybe he just bumped up against the panel 当然 说不定只是撞到按钮面板上了
[17:25] with that big white ass of his. 他的大白屁股撞上去了
[17:26] What now? Holt is gonna kill you. 现在咋办 Holt会杀了你的
[17:28] I don’t think he will… 我觉得他不会
[17:29] Because… 因为
[17:31] Voila! 看
[17:32] You actually found the corkscrew in the trash chute? 你真的在滑槽里找到开瓶器了
[17:34] Stuck to the side, just like you said. 吸在上面了 跟你说的一样
[17:37] Boyle, we’re pulling you out! Boyle 我们把你拉出来
[17:45] This is the proudest moment of my career. 这是我职业生涯最自豪的一刻
[17:47] Ah! 啊
[17:49] Oh, my God, you guys, we out-vultured the vulture! 天呐 伙计们 我们战胜了秃鹰
[17:54] What the hell was that? 这是什么鬼
[17:55] What? It’s a vulture. 这是秃鹰
[17:56] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 你们没别的事儿的话
[17:58] I’m gonna take this corkscrew over to the D.A. 我要把开瓶器 送到检查官那儿去了
[18:01] So we get the collar, not major crimes. 是我们抓到了人 不是重案组
[18:03] Peralta! Now. Peralta 过来
[18:09] Okay. 好吧
[18:10] – Before you get mad… – Shut it! – 在你发火之前 – 闭嘴
[18:12] Holt was right. Holt说的对
[18:13] I’ve been so worried about my own kids, 我太担心自己的小孩
[18:14] I forgot about my stupid grown-up kids. 忘了我还有蠢货大孩子
[18:16] That’s insulting. 这话有点过分了
[18:18] I should’ve been on you guys more. 我应该多看着你们些
[18:19] And starting now, I will be. 从现在开始 我会的
[18:22] But if you ever do this again, 如果你们还敢再犯
[18:24] I swear I will crush your head in one hand. 我发誓我会单手打爆你的头
[18:27] – You don’t mean that. – Try me. – 开玩笑的吧 – 试试看
[18:29] Okay. 好吧
[18:32] Where you going? 你去哪儿
[18:33] The boss is taking heat 老大在挨骂
[18:35] for something that’s not even his fault. 而且这根本不是他的错
[18:37] I can’t let that happen. 我不能容忍这种事
[18:38] Wait. Damn it. 等等 该死
[18:41] Look, it’s not your fault either. 这也不是你的错
[18:43] And it’s not the vulture’s fault. 也不是秃鹰的错
[18:48] It’s Amy’s. 是Amy的
[18:49] I know. I know. It’s mine. 好吧好吧 是我的
[18:50] It’s mine, okay? 是我的 行了吧
[18:52] God, I do not love how this worked out. 真烦人
[18:56] Detective Pembroke. Pembroke警探
[18:58] Now what? 干嘛
[18:59] I’d like to cordially invite you to calm down, 我诚恳地希望你冷静下来
[19:01] especially considering that this case 尤其是考虑到
[19:03] has already been solved… 此案已经
[19:05] By you! 由你侦破
[19:07] Looks like you found the murder weapon. 你找到了凶器
[19:09] It’s a good thing you realized it was magnetically stuck 你发现它由于磁力就贴在
[19:11] to the inside of the trash chute. 垃圾滑槽的内壁上
[19:12] Congratulations. 恭喜啊
[19:16] Cracked the case all by yourself. 完全由你侦破
[19:18] We done here? 我们完事儿了吧
[19:22] Yeah. Yeah, we’re done here. 恩 我们完事儿了
[19:25] Hey, keep up the bad work, champ. 干的真差 还请继续 小冠军
[19:28] Here it comes. 又来了
[19:30] Why does he keep touching my butt? 他干嘛老是碰我屁股
[19:34] – Stay foxy. – Die lonely. – 请保持媚劲儿 – 请孤独终老
[19:37] Well, case closed. Good work, everyone. 结案了 大伙儿干得不错
[19:40] Let’s, uh, call it a night without any further discussion. 我想我们今晚就不必再进一步讨论了吧
[19:42] No! 错
[19:43] All of you broke into a crime scene 你们都闯进了案发现场
[19:45] under the influence of alcohol, 在酒精的影响下
[19:47] overstepped your jurisdiction, and disobeyed my direct orders. 逾越了你们的管辖范围 还违背了我的直接指示
[19:49] Everyone involved tonight is gonna get written up. 参与此事的所有人都要记录在案
[19:52] Okay, fine. 好吧
[19:53] Here’s everyone who was there. 所有人都在这儿了
[19:55] Jake Peralta J. Peralta Jake Peralta, J. Peralta,
[19:58] Dr. Jacob Peralta, Jacob Peralta博士
[19:59] who has a PhD in slow-jam studies 慢摇博士学位
[20:01] from funktown state university, 放克州立大学
[20:03] – also involved was the right honorable J… – Okay, enough. – 参与的还有尊敬的J – 够了
[20:07] My point is it was a Peralta special, sir. 我想说的是 这是Peralta独家 长官
[20:09] No one else was there. 没别人参与了
[20:10] Well, Detective, I’m happy to see 警探 我很高兴看到
[20:13] you’re learning how to be part of a team. 你在学习如何成为团队的一员
[20:16] Everybody go home. Sleep it off. 都回家去吧 好好睡一觉
[20:20] Sir? Thank you. 长官 谢谢你
[20:23] Ultimately, it was our raw sexual chemistry 最后 是我们狂野的性化学反应
[20:26] that helped him overcome his crippling fear. 帮他战胜了强烈的恐惧
[20:29] You should just stay in the office all day every day 你就每天都整天坐在办公室里
[20:31] and be my bestie. 做我闺蜜吧
[20:34] You could join my dance troupe, floorgasm. 你可以加入我的舞蹈团 在地板上挥洒我们的体液
[20:37] We’re looking for a man of precisely your… 我们正在寻找完全和你
[20:41] It’s gonna be a long road, 道路会很漫长
[20:43] but I’m ready to get myself back in the game. 但我准备好回到前线了
[20:45] I know you will. 我知道你会的
[20:46] I mean, eventually… 我是说 最后一定会
[20:48] Not tonight. 不是今晚
[20:50] I need to go hug my baby girls. 我得回去抱抱我的宝贝女儿
[20:52] Excuse me. 不好意思
[20:56] Jake, I have to say, the way you handled things Jake 我得说 你昨天处理
[20:58] with the vulture yesterday was very mature. 秃鹰那事儿的时候表现的很成熟
[21:00] Well, sometimes in life, 在生活中 有时候
[21:02] you just have to take the high road. 你不得不站在道德制高点
[21:04] Oop! Time’s up! 时间到了
[21:05] – Can’t wait to see it. – Ah, here we go. – 等不及要看了 – 来吧
[21:07] – That’s good suction. – Oh! – 吸附力真强 – 嗷
[21:09] Ooh! 噢
[21:11] Check it out! 看看
[21:12] – Perfect, right? – Yeah! – 简直完美 – 没错
[21:14] “Dear vulture, “亲爱的秃鹰
[21:17] “Enjoy my big white ass. “请享用我的大白屁股
[21:21] Jake” Jake.”
[21:22] Here you are. 好了
[21:24] Always take the high road, Charles. 永远要站在道德制高点 Charles
[21:26] Always take the high road. 永远站在道德制高点
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme