英文名称:American Assassin
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Here we are in beautiful Ibiza, Spain. | 我们在美丽的西班牙伊比沙岛 |
[00:50] | Beautiful sand. | 美丽的沙滩 |
[00:52] | Beautiful waves. | 美妙的海浪 |
[00:56] | My favorite shorts. | 穿着我最喜欢的那条短裤 |
[00:59] | And my favorite girl who is about to get… | 还有我最爱的女人 她马上就要成为 |
[01:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:05] | – Come on, give it to me. – No! Stop! Come on! | – 把那给我 – 别闹了 |
[01:06] | – Mitch! – This is great! | – 米奇 – 很好 |
[01:08] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[01:09] | Oh. Oh, my God. That is so cute. | 我的天 你真可爱 |
[01:13] | Honey, this is like… | 亲爱的 这 |
[01:14] | Let me film for just a couple minutes. | 让我拍一会嘛 |
[01:16] | – It’s like we’re honeymooners. – Oh, my God! | – 我们就像在度蜜月一样 – 我的天 |
[01:18] | Honeymooners | 度蜜月呢 |
[01:20] | – “Honeymoon”? – Yeah. | – 度蜜月?- 对啊 |
[01:22] | We’re not married. | 我们还没结婚呢 |
[01:32] | Katrina Harper… | 卡特丽娜·哈珀 |
[01:35] | You’re my best friend in the whole world. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[01:39] | Oh, my God. Babe, stop it. You’re gonna make me… | 亲爱的 不要 |
[01:41] | If you get emotional, you’re gonna kill me. | 如果你哭了 对我来说简直就像世界末日一般 |
[01:43] | I’m trying to get through this, babe. | 我尽量忍着 |
[01:45] | I love you, more than anything. | 我爱你 你在我心里最重要 |
[01:50] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我么 |
[01:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:55] | – Yes! – Yeah? | – 我愿意 – 是吗? |
[01:56] | Yes, Mitch Rapp. | 我愿意 米奇·拉普 |
[01:58] | I’ll marry you. | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[02:01] | Sorry, it’s hard one-handed. | 抱歉 用一只手不太方便 |
[02:05] | You like it? It was my mom’s ring. | 喜欢么 这是我妈妈的戒指 |
[02:10] | I love it. | 我喜欢它 |
[02:12] | I love you. | 我喜欢你 |
[02:22] | – I’m still… – Are you filming? Oh, my God! | – 我一直 – 你在自拍吗 天啊 |
[02:24] | Yeah, I’m still recording. I’m trying to get this. | 是的 我在录像 我要把这些都录下来 |
[02:25] | Come on, Mitch! | 不要嘛 |
[02:27] | This is why I was filming now. You see, now you get it. | 就像把你这个样子录下来 现在懂了嘛 |
[02:30] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[02:36] | I’m gonna get drinks. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[02:37] | – Okay. – Yeah? | – 好的 – 是吗? |
[02:38] | Don’t be too long. | 别去太久 |
[02:39] | I won’t, I won’t. | 不会的 |
[02:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:42] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[02:43] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[02:45] | Engagement drinks in the water, people. | 我们在水里订婚了 喝点东西庆祝一下 |
[02:52] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇哦 |
[02:53] | Oh. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:56] | Very sweet, thanks. Babe, we’re getting applause. | 很棒 亲爱的 有人给我们鼓掌 |
[03:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:17] | Hola. Como estas? | 你好 你好 |
[03:18] | What can I get you? | 需要什么? |
[03:19] | Um, can I just get two drinks, please? | 能不能给我来两杯 |
[03:22] | Dos bebidas, if that’s right… | 两杯 嗯 |
[03:24] | Um, I just got engaged, so something special. | 我刚刚订了婚 |
[03:25] | It can be anything, though. | 需要点特别的东西 |
[03:27] | Oh, you lucky guy. | 你真幸运 |
[03:31] | Oh, can they be kinda strong too? Is that cool? | 要烈一点的 行么 |
[03:34] | Thank you, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[03:45] | Oh, whoa. Maybe not that strong. | 不用这么烈吧 |
[04:07] | Katrina! | 卡特丽娜 |
[04:23] | Katrina! | 卡特丽娜 |
[04:37] | Katrina? | 卡特丽娜 |
[04:40] | Katrina! | 卡特丽娜 |
[04:46] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[04:48] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[04:52] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[04:53] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[04:58] | Katrina! | 卡特丽娜 |
[05:57] | 普罗维登斯 罗得岛 18个月后 | |
[06:22] | 兄弟 今晚怎么样了 | |
[06:34] | 准备去度假 | |
[06:41] | 点击加密链接下载 | |
[06:53] | We’re gonna fucking set your shit on fire, man! | 把你们全部炸上天 |
[06:56] | Fuckin’ burn, motherfucker, burn! | 去死吧 你们这帮混蛋 |
[06:59] | To our brothers across the globe… | 致全世界的兄弟们 |
[07:01] | Come join our fight against American imperialism. | 来加入我们 对抗美帝国主义吧 |
[07:05] | They will pay for the murder of our families, | 让他们为 我们的亲人 我们的朋友 |
[07:07] | our friends, and all children. | 我们的孩子之死 付出代价 |
[07:17] | Hold it, hold it, hold it. | 等着 等着 等着 |
[07:21] | 兄弟 你现在心里是怎么想的 | |
[07:26] | 我想让我的双手沾满异教徒的鲜血 | |
[07:34] | 你的按键已经被记录了 快点回复 | |
[07:37] | 谁在悲伤之年去世了 | |
[07:41] | 哈吉扎 和 阿布塔里卜 | |
[07:47] | 在登霄之行中 谁和先知在一起 | |
[07:53] | 大天使加百列 | |
[08:19] | All right, stop! Come on, man! | 停下 住手 |
[08:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[08:27] | Let him go, let him go. Let him go, let him go! | 放开他 放开他 |
[08:29] | Break it up. Let him go! | 别打了 放开他 |
[08:32] | What the fuck is your deal, man? | 你到底想干什么 伙计 |
[08:34] | That’s it. You’re done, Rapp. Get out. | 快点 拉普 滚出去 |
[08:35] | He keeps doing this shit. | 他老是这样 |
[08:37] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[08:41] | Have a nice fucking day. | 真是他妈美好的一天 |
[08:43] | You were out of line. | 你他妈真是个疯子 |
[08:45] | Back to work. Keep moving. | 继续训练 快点 |
[09:37] | Get outta there! | 快回来 |
[09:38] | You’re gonna get yourself killed, you dumb-ass! | 你会把自己害死的 你个蠢货 |
[09:39] | What’s up with this guy? | 这家伙怎么啦 |
[09:54] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[10:18] | Rapp, why I gotta tell you again? | 拉普 还要我再跟你说一遍么 |
[10:20] | Sorry, Mr. Nazir. I didn’t realize it was past 10:00. | 抱歉 纳兹尔先生 我没注意到已经过10点了 |
[10:22] | I’ll try to keep it down. | 我尽量小点声 |
[10:23] | Yeah, enough with the sports. | 别再做运动了 |
[10:24] | Copy that. All right. Thanks, Mr. Nazir. | 知道了 好了 谢谢您 纳兹尔先生 |
[10:46] | 海滩恐袭案嫌犯 阿德南·曼苏尔 | |
[10:53] | He’s up again. | 他又上线了 |
[11:04] | 你收到一条新信息 查看信息 | |
[11:06] | 你能来吗? | |
[11:11] | 无论安拉在何处召唤我 我都能前往参战 | |
[11:18] | 的黎波里 利比亚 | |
[12:48] | Assalam-alaikum. | 愿安拉赐你平安 |
[12:49] | Walaikum-assalam. | 祝你平安 |
[13:14] | 要是我的话 我就不会选你了 | |
[13:18] | 但他们可不这么认为了 | |
[13:20] | 安拉指引着我们前进 | |
[13:40] | 先知妹妹的名字叫什么 | |
[13:44] | 胡扎法·宾特·哈里斯 | |
[13:47] | 你错了 | |
[13:49] | 那不是他的妹妹 | |
[13:51] | 她被尊为先知的妹妹 | |
[13:55] | 因为他们都吮吸过先知母亲的乳汁 | |
[14:39] | Why have you come? | 你为什么来这 |
[14:45] | To help Adnan al-Mansur achieve his people’s destiny. | 帮助 阿德南·曼苏尔完成他的使命 |
[14:49] | Inshallah. | 真主保佑 |
[14:53] | I wanted to look in your eyes. | 我要你看着我的眼睛说 |
[14:56] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[14:58] | I’m prepared to die a martyr. | 我已经准备好成为殉道者了 |
[15:01] | What can I do to earn your trust? | 我要怎么样才能赢得你的信任 |
[15:43] | No! | 不 |
[15:50] | Step away, now! | 快让开 |
[15:56] | Come on! | 别打了 |
[15:58] | The fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[16:01] | He’s dead, it’s over. | 他已经死了 结束了 |
[16:03] | Easy. Easy. Take it easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[16:07] | Area’s secure. | 本区域安全了 |
[16:11] | You wanted to kill them all, and then go on killing. | 你想杀了他们 过去把他们都杀了 |
[16:15] | Pretty extreme, don’t you think? | 是不是挺极端的 |
[16:17] | No, I don’t think that’s extreme at all. | 我觉得一点也不极端 |
[16:20] | I think people like that deserve to die | 他们这样的人 |
[16:21] | in the worst ways you can imagine. | 就得让他们死的很难看 |
[16:23] | What do you remember about your parents’ death? | 关于你父母的死 你还记得多少 |
[16:26] | Car crash. | 那是一场车祸 |
[16:28] | I was in Massachusetts. | 我当时在马萨诸塞州 |
[16:29] | They were in Tunisia at the time. | 他们在突尼斯 |
[16:31] | I was 14. | 当时14岁 |
[16:33] | That’s what I remember. | 我只记得这些 |
[16:34] | You started having discipline problems. | 你的行为举止方面有些问题 |
[16:37] | Got yourself kicked out of three boarding schools. | 曾被三个寄宿学校退学 |
[16:39] | Yeah, yeah. I know. I wonder what that was about. | 我知道 只是不知道为什么会这样 |
[16:44] | Let’s talk about what happened after that day on the beach. | 谈谈那个沙滩上发生的事 |
[16:47] | Oh, Jesus Christ. Again? Are you kidding me? | 我的天 又谈这个 你在逗我么? |
[16:50] | Yeah, again. | 是的 又谈这个 |
[16:54] | You gave up everything after that, didn’t you? | 你在那之后是不是就自暴自弃了 |
[16:57] | Your grad studies at Brown University. | 你本科在布朗大学就读 |
[17:00] | – I must have lost interest. – In everything? | – 我失去了兴趣 – 对一切都失去了兴趣? |
[17:05] | No, not everything. | 不 不是这样 |
[17:18] | See you later, Dr. Frain. | 再见 费雷恩博士 |
[17:22] | See you tomorrow, same time? | 明天 同一时间见面么 |
[17:28] | I like the new look. | 换个新面孔来见你 |
[17:32] | Irene Kennedy, CIA Deputy Director | 我是艾琳·肯尼迪 中情局 |
[17:35] | in charge of Counter-terrorism. | 反恐部副主任 |
[17:36] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[17:39] | Any idea how long you been here? | 你知道你在这呆了多久么 |
[17:43] | 30 days. | 30天 |
[17:45] | Enough time for you to figure out a couple things. | 够你想通一些事了 |
[17:47] | Yeah, yeah. I’ve figured out a lot about myself. | 是啊 关于我自己的事 我想通了不少 |
[17:51] | It’s been a very reflective time. Thank you. | 过的很充实 谢谢 |
[17:53] | You wouldn’t have made it through the next 20 seconds there alive. | 当时在现场你可能撑不过20秒 |
[17:57] | I guess we’ll never know now, will we? | 天知道呢 是吧 |
[17:59] | You told Dr. Frain you thought you were gonna kill Mansur | 你告诉费雷恩博士 说你要杀掉曼苏尔 |
[18:02] | and wipe out his whole cell. | 扫平他的老巢 |
[18:04] | For starters. | 这只是个开始 |
[18:07] | Yeah. You had an even bigger agenda, didn’t you, Mitch? | 米奇 你心里还打着更大的算盘吧 |
[18:10] | What did you think, | 你是怎么想的 |
[18:11] | you were gonna jump from cell to cell taking out terrorists? | 你想一个又一个扫平恐怖分子的据点? |
[18:15] | Righting the world’s wrongs? | 消灭坏人? |
[18:16] | Got to Mansur, didn’t I? | 我这不是搞定了曼苏尔么 |
[18:18] | I mean, it’s more than you accomplished. | 比你有能耐啊 |
[18:20] | I’m gonna let you in on something. | 我要跟你说一些事 |
[18:22] | Our people here, they don’t know what to do with you. | 我们这的人不知道要拿你怎么办 |
[18:25] | A lot of them think we should just throw you in a supermax. | 很多人就觉得把你扔进一个高级别监狱就行了 |
[18:29] | Me? | 至于我嘛 |
[18:30] | I like your agenda, Mitch. | 米奇 我对你的计划很感兴趣 |
[18:32] | I can help you with it, if you throw in with us. | 如果你加入我们 我可以帮你实现你的目标 |
[18:36] | We can teach you how to play with the big boys. | 我们甚至可以把你培养成专业的特工 |
[18:38] | Yeah, let me stop you right there. | 让我先打断你一下 |
[18:40] | You don’t think I considered that 18 months ago? | 您认为我18个月前没考虑过 |
[18:43] | Joining the CIA? | 加入中情局么 |
[18:45] | I made the decision to pursue Mansur on my own | 我觉得自己一个人行动干掉曼苏尔 |
[18:48] | ’cause I knew I could get it done. | 是因为我觉得我自己能办到 |
[18:50] | What you need to understand is that I’m the only way. | 你要明白 只有我才能帮你 |
[18:56] | To get what you want. | 达成你的目的 |
[18:57] | Why the hell would I trust you? | 为什么我要相信你 |
[19:00] | Because I believe in you. | 因为我相信你 |
[19:03] | And I’m all you’ve got. | 你只能指望我了 |
[19:08] | What’s been confirmed is | 已确认 |
[19:09] | the enriched plutonium has been stolen | 一个退役的俄国 |
[19:11] | from a decommissioned Russian nuclear facility. | 核设施里的浓缩铀遭窃 |
[19:14] | If they get their hands on a nuclear trigger | 如果他们找到一个核起爆器 |
[19:16] | and a physicist to build it, | 再找一个能造核弹的物理学家 |
[19:17] | they’d be able to arm it and detonate it at any time. | 他们就能装备核武器 引爆核弹 |
[19:22] | Tom? | 汤姆? |
[19:32] | He’s testing through the roof. | 他的测试结果十分优秀 |
[19:34] | Might be the best I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过这么厉害的 |
[19:36] | We’ve had him under surveillance for six months. | 我们监控了他6个月 |
[19:38] | Martial arts, gun skills. | 他的格斗术 枪法 |
[19:39] | I’ve surveilled dozens of these vigilantes. | 我以前监控过不少这种民间人员 |
[19:42] | This one is different. | 他很与众不同 |
[19:44] | Yeah, well, I’ve gone over these, Irene. | 艾琳 这些情况我都清楚 |
[19:46] | He’s non-compliant, he’s oppositional. | 他不服从命令 难以控制 |
[19:48] | He got us into Mansur’s cell. | 我们跟着他找到了曼苏尔的老巢 |
[19:50] | That’s a hell of a lot more than we ever managed. | 比我们强太多了 |
[19:52] | All right, Orion is an elite unit, Irene. A secret unit. | 猎户星是我们这的秘密精英特种部队 |
[19:55] | Reports to you, me, and no one else. | 只向你我二人报告 别无他人 |
[19:57] | I don’t want to be responsible for that kind of mistake. | 我不想为这人可能闹出的乱子负责 |
[20:00] | Now, that’s Hurley talking. | 你说话的语气和赫尔利一样啊 |
[20:02] | Yeah, well, he’s called me twice about this. | 他给我打了两次电话 就谈这个 |
[20:03] | This kind of psych profile scares the hell out of him. | 这样的人能把他吓坏 |
[20:06] | As far as he’s concerned, | 他估计会觉得 |
[20:08] | you’re sending him a Section 8 with an ax to grind. | 你给他派了个一心想复仇的疯子 |
[20:10] | What happened to that kid on the beach, | 在沙滩上发生的事 |
[20:12] | it changed him. | 改变了他的一生 |
[20:14] | You can’t train that into someone. | 你不能把它训练成某个人 |
[20:15] | His psych profile is exactly what I’ve been looking for. | 他现在的心理状况正是我梦寐以求的 |
[20:20] | Polygraph? | 做过测谎仪测试么 |
[20:22] | Flying colors. | 完美通过 |
[20:26] | All right. Good luck with Hurley. | 那就祝赫尔利好运吧 |
[20:30] | Oh, Irene. | 艾琳 |
[20:31] | We’ll have fresh intel on the Russian | 我们两个小时内会收到关于俄罗斯 |
[20:33] | plutonium situation in two hours. | 浓缩铀事件的情报 |
[20:35] | Stay by your phone. | 保持电话联系 |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:38] | 罗阿诺克峡谷 弗吉尼亚 | |
[20:49] | You can take the blindfold off. | 你可以把眼罩摘下来了 |
[21:00] | So, what do I need to know about this guy? | 关于这家伙 有什么我要知道的? |
[21:02] | Stan Hurley. | 你是说斯坦·赫尔利么 |
[21:03] | He’s a warrior. | 他是个勇士 |
[21:05] | Ex-Navy SEAL. | 前海豹突击队特种兵 |
[21:06] | My daddy served with him in the Persian Gulf. | 我父亲和他一起在波斯湾服役过 |
[21:28] | Did you go through this program? | 你负责这个项目么 |
[21:30] | I went through a program. Not this one. | 我负责A计划 不负责这个 |
[21:32] | It’s not like becoming a spy or Special Ops, | 这个计划不只是培养一个间谍 |
[21:34] | none of those things. | 或者特工那么简单 |
[21:37] | Good. | 知道了 |
[21:52] | 米奇·拉普的心理报告 | |
[21:57] | So, what are your goals, Mitch? | 米奇 你的目标是什么 |
[22:00] | My goals? | 我的目标? |
[22:02] | My goal is to have them lie awake at night, | 我的目标就是如果他们知道我要来了 |
[22:04] | knowing I’m coming for them. | 会吓得睡不着觉 |
[22:36] | I thought you were supposed to be on the patch. | 你不抽烟了? |
[22:41] | – You saw those tests. – Yeah, I saw them. | – 你看了他的测试结果么 – 看了 |
[22:43] | He’s off the charts. | 十分优秀 |
[22:46] | I’ve seen off the charts before. | 优秀的人我也见过 |
[22:48] | And he’s got none of the bad habits | 军队出身的人员可能会养成一些 |
[22:49] | he’d have to unlearn if he had military training. | 难以摆脱陋习 然而他就不必了 |
[22:52] | Unlearn? | 难以摆脱? |
[22:54] | Come on, Stan. | 得了吧 斯坦 |
[22:55] | You drop one of your Navy SEALs in an urban setting, | 让你手下的那些海豹突击队进大城市里试试 |
[22:57] | you can spot the boot camp on them a mile away. | 周围的人能轻松发现他们是当兵的 |
[23:00] | We’re not fighting the… | 现在不是.. |
[23:01] | Cold War? Yeah, I know. | 不是冷战那时候了 我知道 |
[23:02] | You keep telling me that, Miss Deputy Director. | 副主任女士 你一直在提醒我这点 |
[23:05] | Oh, wow. “Miss Deputy Director.” | 我的天 你这么尊敬我了 |
[23:08] | Your daddy would agree with me. | 你父亲会支持我这么做的 |
[23:10] | I’ll be checking in with you every 48 hours. | 我每48小时联系你一次 |
[23:15] | I’m on a plane to London in the morning. | 我早上坐飞机去伦敦 |
[23:18] | And go back on the patch, for God’s sake. | 赶紧去抽几根吧 |
[23:24] | Don’t prove me wrong. | 别让我失望 |
[23:34] | She ain’t coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[23:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:41] | Eyes front and center. | 看着我 |
[23:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:45] | “Sorry”? Do I look like one of your college professors? | 抱歉?你以为我是你的大学教授么 |
[23:47] | You talk to me, you call me “sir,” son. | 小子 你要称呼我为”长官” |
[23:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[23:58] | What the fuck you doing here? | 你他妈的来这干什么呢 |
[24:00] | Did you have some bad things happen to you, | 是不是 |
[24:02] | some shitty things happen to you? | 有一些不幸的事发生在你身上 |
[24:04] | Now you wanna kill those mean old terrorists. | 你想把那些恐怖分子赶尽杀绝 |
[24:07] | Go get some bad guys. | 就是那些你口中所谓的”坏人” |
[24:09] | What makes you think you can make it through my selection process? | 你凭什么认为你能通过我的选拔? |
[24:12] | Permission to speak, sir? | 我能说话么 长官 |
[24:14] | Sure, go ahead if you got something to say. | 说吧 你想说什么就说什么 |
[24:15] | Like this is all a big mistake and you wanna go home. | 因为你来这 就是个错误 |
[24:16] | You wanna go home? Good. | 你想回家么 |
[24:18] | Get the fuck out of here. I’ll drive you myself. | 赶紧滚吧 要不然我帮你滚 |
[24:19] | Not at all, sir. | 不想 长官 |
[24:20] | I was gonna suggest we maybe speed this whole thing up? | 我觉得我们还是直入主题吧 |
[24:23] | My guess is, if you and I go hand-to-hand, | 让我参加你的选拔 |
[24:25] | you could probably figure out inside of 20 seconds | 你大概可以在20秒内便知道 |
[24:27] | whether or not I have what it takes to make it through your selection process. | 我能否通过你的选拔 |
[24:30] | So, what do you think? | 您觉得呢 |
[24:40] | We got an empty cot, empty footlocker. | 给你一张床 一个储物柜 |
[24:42] | They’re both yours as long as you can last. | 看你够不够格留在这里了 |
[24:46] | Sounds good. | 我觉得可以 |
[24:48] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[24:50] | See you out there. | 待会见 |
[24:52] | Heard a lot about you, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我听说了不少关于你的事 |
[24:53] | Excited to see what you got. | 想看看你有多大的能耐 |
[25:09] | Kill me. | 来杀我 |
[25:16] | People think you can slice a man’s throat like this. | 总有人以为这样就能要我的命 |
[25:19] | That’s only in the movies. | 只有拍电影才可能这么容易 |
[25:21] | Right there. | 就是这 |
[25:25] | Do it. | 用力压下去 |
[25:26] | No noise. No mess. | 无声 干脆 |
[25:35] | Victor, you’re up. | 维克多 你来 |
[25:50] | What the fuck, man? | 搞什么 伙计? |
[25:51] | Who grabs a fucking blade? | 谁他妈带了把刀 |
[26:12] | Come on, you fuckin’ pussy. Let’s go! | 上啊 娘们 上啊 |
[26:22] | You gotta have eyes in the back of your head. | 应该注意到后面的情况 |
[26:28] | You flinch, you die. | 你犹豫一下 就死了 |
[26:33] | Orion is about the mission. | 猎户座计划的核心就是完成任务 |
[26:35] | It ain’t about you. | 能者就上 |
[26:41] | You go down out there, you’re a ghost, you don’t exist. | 你要是战死沙场 你就是个孤魂野鬼 |
[26:44] | There’s nobody, nobody coming back for you. | 没有人会回来救你的 |
[26:52] | You’re about to be captured. | 要是你被俘了 |
[26:59] | Bye-bye. | 那就再见 |
[27:05] | 伊朗大使馆 伦敦 | |
[27:07] | We now know 15 kilos of plutonium-239 | 我们现在了解到 有15千克的钚-239 |
[27:11] | went missing during the Russian breach. | 在俄罗斯那边不翼而飞 |
[27:13] | It’s enough to build a full-scale nuclear weapon. | 足够造一个核武器了 |
[27:16] | But that would likely require the resources of a nation-state. | 但可能需要倾全国之力才能完成核武器的建造 |
[27:19] | As Iranian Chief of General Staff, | 作为伊朗参谋总长 |
[27:21] | I share your concern. | 我们对此事同样关切 |
[27:23] | We have been monitoring the situation as you have. | 我们同你们一样 都在关注事态发展 |
[27:26] | I’m afraid we too are in the dark. | 我们也不知道是什么情况 |
[27:28] | For Iran, of course, | 对伊朗来说 |
[27:30] | a nuclear weapon is off the table. | 建造核武器 是不可能的 |
[27:34] | We have a treaty. | 我们签订了条约的 |
[27:36] | You have countrymen who are not too happy about that. | 有一些伊朗人对这个条约不太满意 |
[27:39] | We monitor your nuclear enrichment program pretty closely, | 我们监控了你们的浓缩项目 |
[27:43] | but black market plutonium-239 from Russia… | 发现有人在俄罗斯黑市上购买了这些钚-239 |
[27:45] | Would be difficult for inspectors to detect. | 关于黑市的情况 高层无从得知 |
[27:49] | Ms. Kennedy, yes? | 您是肯尼迪女士 对吧? |
[27:54] | I assure you as Minister of Defense | 作为伊朗国防部长 我向您保证 |
[27:56] | that we in Iran recognize how much the spirit of comity | 我们伊朗认识到 这会有损于 |
[28:02] | between our nations would be compromised | 我们两国之间的友谊 |
[28:05] | if we were to acquire | 如果我们通过 |
[28:07] | weapons-grade plutonium from any source. | 任何途径购买钚燃料 |
[28:09] | Yes, it would. | 的确如此 |
[28:12] | Same goes for your clients outside Iran, | 这话对伊朗境外的势力同样适用 |
[28:15] | Hezbollah. Hamas. | 真主党 哈马斯 |
[28:17] | The Houthis. | 胡塞武装 |
[28:18] | Nuclear weapons are a danger in any hands, Director. | 无论在谁的手中 核武器都是危险的 |
[28:23] | Wasn’t that your pretext for your invasion | 这不就是你们入侵 |
[28:25] | of our neighbor to the west? | 我们邻国的理由么 |
[28:26] | One that cost 500,000 Iraqi lives | 50万伊拉克人丧生 |
[28:29] | and left a wake of destruction | 留下一片废墟 |
[28:30] | from which our region has never recovered. | 整个地区至今动荡不安 |
[28:32] | General Rostami, we came only to tell you what we know. | 罗斯塔米将军 我们是掌握了确凿的情况才来这会面的 |
[28:38] | Is that a threat? | 你们这算是威胁我们么 |
[28:41] | Of course not, Minister Behruz. | 当然不是 布鲁斯部长 |
[28:44] | Gentlemen, I very much appreciate you meeting with us. | 各位先生 感谢参加这次会面 |
[28:47] | Not at all. | 客气了 |
[28:48] | I only wish we could offer more insight. | 很遗憾 不能给你们提供更多情报 |
[28:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢您的支持 |
[29:04] | I don’t trust General Rostami. | 我不相信那个罗斯塔米将军 |
[29:07] | We need to keep this quiet. | 我们要低调行事 |
[29:10] | How ready is Orion? | 猎户座计划进行的怎么样了 |
[29:13] | I’ll check in with Hurley. | 我去问问赫尔利 |
[29:18] | Why is there no one on watch? | 为什么好几个小时了都没人来 |
[29:21] | You’re all dead. | 你们死定了 |
[29:23] | Yeah, yeah. I got it, I got it. | 是啊 是啊 知道了 |
[29:27] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[29:30] | What? | 什么 |
[29:32] | You wanna say something to me? Say it. Go on, say it. | 你想说什么 快说啊 |
[29:37] | You got 30 seconds! | 给你们30秒收拾 |
[29:45] | These are your targets. | 这些是你们的目标 |
[29:48] | Memorize them. | 记住他们 |
[29:50] | It’s your responsibility to be able to identify them. | 你们要能辨认出他们来 |
[29:53] | You shoot a combatant, you get a point. | 杀掉一个武装人员 得一分 |
[29:56] | You miss, you get a shock. | 没击中的话 会受到一次电击 |
[29:58] | You shoot a noncombatant, you get a bigger shock. | 非战斗人员 会受到更强的电击 |
[30:01] | Combatant shoots you… | 如果武装人员击中了你 |
[30:04] | Let’s just say you’re gonna feel it. | 我就这么说吧 你那时候会感觉到的 |
[30:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:10] | Go. | 开始 |
[30:51] | What’s Hurley doing? | 赫尔利在干什么 |
[30:54] | He’s fucking with his head. | 他脑子出问题了 |
[31:42] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[31:43] | Fucking AR bullshit. | 这狗屁的模拟训练 |
[32:03] | 华沙 波兰 | |
[32:10] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[32:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:13] | That’s clever. | 挺不错的 |
[32:18] | Raw plutonium. | 钚原料 |
[32:20] | Highly enriched, as promised. | 之前商量好的 是浓缩的 |
[32:22] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此 |
[32:30] | Wow, that’s a beautiful sound, gentlemen. | 先生们 听到仪器发出响声真是太棒了 |
[32:33] | May I? | 那我就拿走了 |
[32:37] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[32:39] | Wire the money. | 快转账 |
[32:40] | That, I can do. | 马上就转 |
[32:44] | This is a cell phone. | 我就拿手机 |
[33:01] | 把你的车开走 有一个重要官员要经过这里 | |
[33:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:05] | 五分钟内就走 | |
[33:10] | 车里的是什么 | |
[33:12] | 纪念品 | |
[33:13] | 可能是紧急情况 请求增援 | |
[33:15] | 没什么情况 | |
[33:18] | 进来看看嘛 | |
[33:52] | It now appears that all seven victims were shot with a single weapon, | 现在看来 7名死者死于同一把手枪下 |
[33:55] | believed to be a Glock 29. | 相信是一把格洛克29手枪 |
[33:57] | Traces of weaponized plutonium were detected inside the van | 车内发现了武器级钚的踪迹 |
[34:00] | where the bodies of three Russians | 同时还发现了三具俄罗斯人 |
[34:02] | and two Warsaw police officers were found. | 和两具波兰警察的尸体 |
[34:04] | The Russian government has confirmed | 俄罗斯政府已经确认 |
[34:06] | that the chemical footprint of the plutonium in question | 核燃料的化学指纹表明 |
[34:09] | is a match to the plutonium that was stolen | 这正是托博尔斯克 |
[34:11] | from the decommissioned processing facility in Tobolsk. | 废弃核设施内失窃的钚燃料 |
[34:14] | Security footage is being analyzed by Polish police, | 波兰警方正在和国际刑警组织合作 |
[34:17] | now working in conjunction with Interpol, | 分析监控录像 |
[34:20] | to identify the shooter and his connection | 试图确认枪手的身份 调查他与 |
[34:22] | to the missing plutonium. | 钚燃料失窃案之间有何联系 |
[34:23] | The identity of the shooter remains unknown… | 枪手的身份尚不得知 |
[34:58] | Hi, excuse me. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[35:00] | How can I help you? Question. | 有什么我能帮你的 |
[35:15] | 目标 活动中 | |
[35:49] | May I help you? | 需要我帮你么 |
[35:50] | No, thanks. I’m okay. | 不 谢谢 |
[36:13] | – Ow! Ow! Ow! – Hey! Hey! Hey! | – 喔 喔 喔 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[36:14] | Rapp! God damn it! | 拉普 妈的 |
[36:16] | You have to stay under control. | 你要控制住自己 |
[36:17] | Dickhead! | 妈的 |
[36:18] | Asshole doesn’t know when to quit. | 这家伙不知道什么时候住手 |
[36:19] | – You’re kidding me, right? – I just saved your ass. | 你在逗我么 我刚刚救了你 |
[36:21] | You’ve gotta know when the mission’s been accomplished, Rapp. | 拉普 你要知道什么时候该停手 |
[36:23] | – Sir, he’s a fucking… – Which he did. | – 长官 这家伙.. – 听着 |
[36:25] | Never assume your target is the only target. | 别以为你只有眼前这一个目标 |
[36:28] | The enemy dresses like a deer and he kills like a lion. | 敌人可能看起来没什么威胁 但实际上心狠手辣 |
[36:30] | And that’s what we gotta do. | 我们也要像他们一样心狠手辣 |
[36:34] | We just gotta do it better. | 希望你能表现更出色 |
[36:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:39] | You’re an asshole. | 你这混蛋 |
[36:58] | We got a problem. | 出事了 |
[37:00] | Six weeks ago, there was a breach | 六周前 有人闯入 |
[37:01] | at a decommissioned Russian plutonium facility. | 俄罗斯的一个废弃钚燃料设施 |
[37:05] | I’m aware. | 我听说了 |
[37:06] | What you don’t know is 15 kilos of plutonium went missing. | 但是你不知道 有15千克的钚燃料失窃了 |
[37:09] | Weapons-grade. | 还是武器级的 |
[37:11] | That’s a shit-ton of plutonium. | 这么多 |
[37:13] | And it just changed hands. | 就这么落入他人之手 |
[37:18] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[37:21] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[37:24] | Does that face bong a gong for you? | 你应该认识这张脸吧 |
[37:27] | Or is it just me? | 还是只有我一个觉得这人很熟悉 |
[37:34] | It can’t be him. | 不可能是他 |
[37:36] | Our drones took him out after the embassy bombing at Bamako. | 在巴马科大使馆爆炸后 无人机又确认了一次 |
[37:38] | We never got a positive ID. | 我们无法完全确定尸体身份 |
[37:40] | That’s our mad dog out there. | 那是我们这的叛逃特工 |
[37:46] | All right. Let’s say it’s him. | 那行 我们先假设是他 |
[37:49] | It’s him, Irene. | 艾琳 就是他 |
[37:50] | This gives us a chance to kill two birds with one stone. | 现在有一个一石二鸟的机会 |
[37:55] | Hamdi Sharif. | 哈姆迪·沙里夫 |
[37:57] | He’s an arms dealer working out of Turkey. | 他是一个武器贩子 目前在土耳其 |
[38:00] | Four days ago, he purchased a Russian-designed nuclear trigger. | 四周前他买了一个俄罗斯设计的核装置起爆器 |
[38:03] | And he’s gonna be selling it. | 他肯定打算把这玩意转手 |
[38:05] | Sharif’s got the honey. | 沙里夫手上有诱饵 |
[38:06] | Now we just wait for the bee. | 我们只需等待猎物上钩 |
[38:08] | We go in, we fuck up their deal. | 我们派人破坏他们的交易 |
[38:14] | And we take ’em both out. | 把他们都干掉 |
[38:19] | You’re going to Istanbul. | 你去伊斯坦布尔 |
[38:21] | We have an agent in place. | 我们那边有特工接应 |
[38:22] | She’ll meet you at the airport. | 她会在机场接你 |
[38:24] | All right. | 明白 |
[38:25] | Annika Ogden. We’ve had her on the ground over there | 安妮卡·奥格登 她在那 |
[38:28] | for five years. | 潜伏5年了 |
[38:30] | I want Rapp on the team. | 让拉普参与这次行动 |
[38:32] | Really? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[38:33] | He’s ready, Stan. | 斯坦 他已经准备好了吧 |
[38:35] | Actually, Irene, he’s not ready. | 艾琳 我觉得他目前还没准备好 |
[38:39] | But he will be. | 但我会让他准备好的 |
[38:46] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 长官 找我有事么 |
[38:48] | Yeah. Shut the door. | 对 把门关上 |
[38:52] | We’re shipping out. | 我们有任务了 |
[38:54] | Set those down there. | 把东西放桌上 |
[38:58] | You like movies? | 你喜欢看电影么 |
[39:00] | Sure. | 喜欢 |
[39:03] | I got something for you. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[39:05] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么鬼 |
[39:06] | Yeah, I thought so. | 我也觉得挺操蛋呢 |
[39:07] | – You thought so? – Yeah. | – 你说什么 – 是啊 |
[39:10] | Why are you even alive, Rapp? | 你为什么大难不死呢 拉普 |
[39:14] | You ever asked yourself that? | 你有没有问过自己这个问题 |
[39:17] | Why you? You know, of all those people? | 为什么是你 而不是这些人 |
[39:20] | You’re special, I guess. | 我觉得 肯定是因为你很特别 |
[39:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[39:25] | You want me to turn it up? | 需要我调高音量么 |
[39:26] | – I’ll marry you! – Take it! | – 我愿意嫁给你 – 拿着吧 |
[39:28] | You’re a fucking coward, you know that? Turn that shit off. | 你这混蛋 把视频关上 |
[39:31] | What do you think? It’s my mom’s ring. | 这是我妈妈的戒指 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:33] | You gonna turn it off? | 关掉 |
[39:35] | Katrina! | 卡特丽娜 |
[39:40] | Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? | 我是不是应该为你感到遗憾 |
[39:44] | I don’t. | 不必 |
[39:58] | You made a big mistake. | 你犯了大错 |
[39:59] | You let emotion cloud your judgment. | 你让情绪影响到了你的判断力 |
[40:03] | Never, ever let it get personal. | 永远不要 受制于自己的情绪 |
[40:07] | You understand? | 明白了么 |
[40:23] | Yeah, I got it. | 我明白了 |
[40:25] | Be ready to go by 5:00. | 准备好 早上5点出发 |
[40:28] | See you at 4:30. | 我们4点半见面 |
[40:33] | 伊斯坦布尔 土耳其 | |
[40:38] | You know what you’re gonna do here? | 我知道我们来这干什么吗 |
[40:39] | – No, sir. – Correct. You don’t. | – 不知道 长官 – 嗯 |
[40:41] | So keep your eyes open and your mouth shut. | 多观察 少说话 |
[40:43] | And wait for my orders. | 听我命令 |
[41:15] | Hamdi Sharif, a real-estate mogul/arms dealer. | 哈姆迪·沙里夫 房地产大亨 武器贩子 |
[41:19] | He’s like Santa Claus for terrorists. | 养活了不少恐怖分子 |
[41:22] | Scumbag. | 一个人渣 |
[41:24] | Spare me your junior-year-abroad moral opinion, would you, Rapp? | 小子 省省你那些幼稚的看法吧 |
[41:27] | Not really an opinion, sir. Sharif’s a piece of shit. | 长官 这不只是我的个人看法而已 他就是个人渣 |
[41:30] | It’s not a crusade. | 我们这不是圣战 |
[41:31] | This mission is practical. Don’t make it… | 任务以实用为重 不要受制于 |
[41:33] | Personal? | 个人情绪? |
[41:34] | – Exactly. – Yes, sir. | – 没错 – 明白 长官 |
[41:37] | Victor, you’re with me. | 维克多 你跟我一起 |
[41:38] | Rapp, you and Annika are eyes on. | 拉普和安妮卡 你们注意观察情况 |
[41:43] | Sharif has a routine. | 沙里夫日常生活很规律 |
[41:44] | Let’s see if anything breaks his pattern. | 看看他最近有什么异常 |
[41:45] | – Got it? – Yes, sir. | – 明白了么 – 是 长官 |
[41:47] | All right, we got 48 hours. | 我们有48小时完成任务 |
[41:50] | Quick, clean. No footprint. | 要做的干净利索 不留痕迹 |
[41:52] | This town’s ready to blow as it is. | 这里的各股势力也是错综复杂的 |
[42:38] | Where the hell are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[42:51] | 抱歉 | |
[42:58] | 解密进行中 | |
[43:03] | That was fucking reckless, Rapp. | – 这他妈太冒进了 |
[43:05] | I took the initiative, sir. | 长官 我这是主动出击 |
[43:06] | – He could’ve been made. – Well, I wasn’t. | – 可能会搞砸的 – 但我完成了 |
[43:09] | Here we go. | 结果出来了 |
[43:11] | 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. | 明天上午11点 |
[43:13] | A meeting at a restaurant on Akbiyik Street. | 同他的情妇见面之前 |
[43:15] | That’s right before Sharif goes to see his mistress. | 他会去阿克比克街的餐馆 |
[43:18] | That breaks his pattern. | 这不符合他平时的模式 |
[43:19] | I’ll tell you what’ll break his pattern. | 我要告诉你什么是异常 |
[43:21] | When that fucking assistant tells his boss | 当他的助理告诉他手机丢了 |
[43:22] | he lost his goddamn phone. | 那就糟糕了 |
[43:24] | He won’t. | 他不会说的 |
[43:26] | He’s too afraid of Sharif to let him know he screwed up. | 他太怕沙里夫了 不敢告诉沙里夫自己搞砸了 |
[43:29] | All right. We go tomorrow. | 那行 我们明天行动 |
[43:31] | What’s the mission, sir? | 任务目标是? |
[43:32] | Eliminate the target. Eliminate the recipient. | 干掉买家 干掉卖家 |
[43:34] | Obtain the package. | 带走货物 |
[43:35] | And what’s the package? | 货物是什么 |
[43:37] | We’ll know it when we see it. | 到时候就知道了 |
[43:39] | You’re lead. | 你打头阵 |
[43:41] | You’re backup. | 你做后援 |
[43:45] | 我们在街对面监视现场情况 | |
[43:48] | 我们俩扮演一对情侣 | |
[44:12] | 你们俩结婚多久了 | |
[44:16] | He thinks we’re married. | 他以为我们已经结婚了 |
[44:25] | Don’t think too much. | 别想太多 |
[44:27] | You’ll lose your nerve. | 你会紧张过头的 |
[44:29] | No, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[44:33] | It’ll be your first time. | 这是你第一次参加任务么 |
[44:35] | Yeah, not in my mind. | 在我的脑海中 我已经参加了很多次任务了 |
[44:58] | Lead, your friend’s arriving now. | 老大 目标来了 |
[45:01] | Copy. | 收到 |
[45:11] | And he brought a shitload of military protection. | 真他妈的是军队级别的保护啊 |
[45:21] | I’ll take care of the MPs. | 我来搞定他们 |
[45:31] | Oh, come on, now, honey. Don’t be mad. | 亲爱的 别发火嘛 |
[45:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[45:35] | I had a few. Yeah, I did. | 我还有点事 真的 |
[45:36] | I’ll make it up to you when I get home. | 我回家后会给你补上的 |
[45:37] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[45:45] | 贝勒贝伊宫附近发现汽车炸弹 | |
[45:51] | Call it in. Call it in, or I’ll cut your fucking throat. | 把这条消息汇报上去 要不然我就割破你的喉咙 |
[46:23] | Lead, you’re a go. | 开始行动 |
[46:25] | Survey 2, get in place. | 二号 进入指定位置 |
[46:28] | – Be careful in there. – I got it. | – 小心点 – 我知道的 |
[46:30] | Pardon. | 抱歉 |
[47:11] | 起爆器在轿车里 | |
[47:57] | Target’s gone. Target’s gone. | 目标逃走了 目标逃走了 |
[48:00] | Get back! | 快走 |
[48:02] | Lead? | 1号呢 |
[48:04] | Dead. | 已死亡 |
[48:07] | Mission terminated. | 任务结束 |
[48:08] | Exfil to secure location. Confirm. | 撤到安全地点 已确认 |
[48:11] | Survey 2, you better let me hear you fucking confirm. | 二号 快点他妈的确认执行命令 |
[48:15] | God damn it, this is a fucking mess. We’re out of here. | 妈的 乱成一团了 我们撤 |
[48:25] | 开车 开车 | |
[48:36] | 跟着你们的老大 | |
[48:38] | 别杀我 我是他的助手 | |
[48:42] | 别杀我 | |
[48:44] | 快开车 | |
[48:47] | 他住这的五楼 | |
[48:50] | 他做的事我也不喜欢 | |
[48:58] | 别杀我 | |
[49:00] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 别担心 我不会杀你的 |
[49:03] | I’m gonna hurt your boss. | 我的目标是你的老板 |
[49:06] | 起爆器现在在美国人手上 | |
[49:09] | 我搞定了我的任务 你搞定你的 | |
[49:48] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[49:58] | Hurry up! | 动作快点 |
[50:08] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快滚开 |
[50:20] | Come on. | 快滚开 |
[52:17] | No, please. | 求求你 |
[52:19] | Please, don’t. Don’t. | 求求你 别杀我 别 |
[52:24] | No. | 不 |
[52:33] | 中情局安全屋 罗马尼亚 | |
[52:40] | You disobeyed a direct order. | 你违背了我的命令 |
[52:42] | No, I made a decision to pursue the target, and I completed the mission. | 不 我决定追踪目标 完成任务 |
[52:45] | And, sir, isn’t that what I’m here to do? Isn’t that my job? | 我来这就是为了完成任务 |
[52:47] | Your fucking job is to do what I fucking tell you to do! | 我他妈的要你干什么 你就干什么 |
[52:50] | What, you prefer I leave him alive, then, let him go? That piece of shit? | 那就是说 你更倾向于让我离开那 放那人渣一马咯 |
[52:57] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[52:59] | Good, you’re here. I wanna show you something. | 太好了 你来了 我想给你看点东西 |
[53:01] | Wait here. | 在那等着 |
[53:05] | Look at that. That’s the kind of bullshit that could shut us down. | 你看 这么下去这家伙会搞砸的 |
[53:09] | Kid can’t even follow a fucking order. | 这小子不会遵守命令 |
[53:11] | Victor got made. Rapp didn’t. | 维克托没办到的事 拉普办到了 |
[53:13] | Why does this kid give you such a fucking hard-on? | 他妈的 你为什么这么看好这个小子 |
[53:15] | Don’t talk to me like that! I’m your superior. | 别他妈的跟我这么说话 我是你的上级 |
[53:17] | My superior, Irene? | 我的上级?艾琳 |
[53:18] | Your superior, God damn it. | 正是你的上级 妈的 |
[53:21] | Do you have any idea how long I spent looking | 你知不知道 我花了多久才找到 |
[53:23] | for someone with that kid’s talent and balls? | 这么有才 这么有胆识的小伙子 |
[53:26] | Rapp stays. | 让拉普留下 |
[53:27] | You’re giving me an order? | 这是命令么 |
[53:29] | That’s an affirmative. | 没错 |
[53:32] | Can you give us a minute? | 让我跟他单独谈会 |
[53:37] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[53:40] | The trigger must have been in that car. | 起爆器肯定在那辆车上 |
[53:46] | Look at him. | 看看 |
[53:48] | Lookin’ at me. | 就是他 |
[53:51] | Everything he did there, | 这家伙干出来的好事 |
[53:53] | I taught him how to do it. | 都是我教出来的 |
[53:54] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[53:56] | I should’ve left him in the Navy. | 我真不应该把他从海军里招过来 |
[53:58] | I’m gonna kill that son of a bitch. | 我要亲手杀了他 |
[53:59] | Stan, listen to me. | 斯坦 听我说 |
[54:01] | The only thing that matters now is that | 重要的是 |
[54:02] | fucking lunatic has everything he needs to build a nuclear weapon. | 这个疯子已经拿到了制取核武器的全部原料 |
[54:07] | He’s got a trigger. Now he needs to buy a physicist. | 他拿到了起爆器 现在要买通一个物理学家 |
[54:10] | We just have to figure out where they’re gonna build this thing. | 你现在要搞清楚 他们要在哪造核武器 |
[54:14] | Ben. | 本 |
[54:17] | That computer our boy Rapp lifted from Sharif’s house, | 拉普从沙里夫家拿到的那台笔记本电脑 |
[54:20] | there’s evidence of a $2 million transfer to a bank account in Rome. | 显示 有一笔两百万美元的款项 |
[54:23] | Cash prepped for withdrawal. | 打到了一家罗马银行的账户上 等待支取 |
[54:25] | Rome. | 那去罗马 |
[54:29] | 考维尔建筑工地 罗马市附近 | |
[55:49] | Your money. | 这是你的钱 |
[55:51] | I’ve been reading up, Minister. | 部长 我最近读了一些东西 |
[55:54] | You Iranians probably all learn this growing up, | 你们伊朗人可能从小时候起就知道了 |
[55:58] | or at least you did before you signed that treaty. | 签订禁核条约前心里就有数了 |
[56:01] | But me, I had no idea about these fun facts. | 我没想到还有这么些有趣的情况 |
[56:06] | Yeah, I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 要是你的话我就不会进去 |
[56:10] | Inside three miles, apparently you just vaporize. | 起爆点三英里半径内的人都会蒸发掉 |
[56:14] | Some folks don’t. | 有一些幸免于难 |
[56:16] | They get all black and charred, | 他们的皮肤会被烤黑 烧焦 |
[56:18] | and dense as lead, and no one knows why. | 扭曲成一团 没人知道为什么会成这个样子 |
[56:22] | Inside five miles, everything is sucked into a void, | 五英里半径内 热浪席卷一切 |
[56:26] | hotter than the core of the sun. | 温度比太阳中心还高 |
[56:31] | How about that? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[56:34] | 剩下的钱在哪 | |
[56:36] | You’ll get the rest of your money when the job’s done. | 搞定了这个再给你们剩下的钱 |
[56:42] | Where is my physicist? | 我派来的物理学家呢 |
[56:44] | He’ll pick up his money, then we’ll pick him up. | 他拿到钱后 我们把他接过来 |
[56:46] | 他住在罗马的一家酒店 | |
[56:49] | We’ll need an extra day to configure the weapon, then it’s all yours. | 我们会在一天内完成武器的组装 |
[56:52] | Kill as many Jews as you want. | 你们想杀掉多少犹太人就杀多少 |
[56:58] | Do you practice Salah, brother? | 为我们的胜利祈祷吧 兄弟 |
[57:01] | I receive my payment, complete the project. | 我收到款项 完成任务 |
[57:06] | That’s my practice, brother. | 我就是干这个的 兄弟 |
[57:08] | Very well. | 很好 |
[57:25] | 纳沃纳广场 罗马 | |
[57:37] | 核科学家监控名单 | |
[57:42] | Who was that guy? | 伊斯坦布尔的 |
[57:44] | In Istanbul. | 那家伙是谁 |
[57:48] | It seemed like he was a step ahead of us. | 他似乎总是先我们一步 |
[57:53] | Hey, you gonna fill me in here or what? | 嘿 你打不打算告诉我 |
[57:55] | There’s some bad people planning on doing some bad things, | 有些坏人作恶 |
[57:58] | and it’s our job to stop them. | 我们要阻止他们 |
[58:02] | You still haven’t said anything about Victor. | 关于维克多 你好像没说什么 |
[58:04] | Victor’s gone. Victor doesn’t exist. | 维克多消失了 维克多不存在了 |
[58:12] | What is it you think we do here, Rapp? | 拉普 你觉得我们在这里是干什么的 |
[58:18] | I think we kill people who need to be killed. | 我们干掉那些该死的家伙 |
[58:20] | And who do you trust to tell you? | 那谁来告诉你应该干掉谁呢 |
[58:21] | I follow orders. | 遵守命令就行了 |
[58:22] | No, you follow orders when they suit you. | 你想执行命令的时候 才执行命令 |
[58:24] | This whole thing is pretty much | 你加入我们 |
[58:25] | just a means to an end for you, isn’t it? | 只是实现自己目标的一种手段 |
[58:28] | A lot’s happened in my life, sir. | 长官 我经历了很多事 |
[58:30] | – Really? Huh. – Yeah. | – 是么 – 是啊 |
[58:32] | So you think you were sent here | 所以你觉得 我们派你到这来 |
[58:33] | as an outlet for your self-pity, | 是为了给你人生中的遗憾 |
[58:36] | and your anger, and all your guilt. Right? | 愤怒 愧疚 找个发泄口? |
[58:40] | Patriotism exists | 爱国主义之所以还存在 |
[58:42] | because people like you and people like me need a higher cause. | 是因为有你我这样的人为崇高的事业而奋斗 |
[58:46] | Something bigger than us. | 为了比我们俩更重要的目标而奋斗 |
[58:49] | That stink coming outta you | 你脑子里 |
[58:51] | you like to call “revenge,” the rest of us call “shit.” | 你认为是”复仇”的玩意 就是狗屁 |
[58:54] | And as soon as it starts to feel good, | 如果你沉浸于其中 |
[58:55] | that’s when you stop being a professional. | 你就不再是一位合格的特工 |
[58:57] | And then what are you? | 那时候的你一文不值 |
[59:05] | Tell us something good, darling. | 来说点好消息吧 |
[59:07] | We’re in their system. | 我们入侵了他们的系统 |
[59:11] | The moment that transfer from Sharif’s account is picked up, | 一有人把钱从沙里夫的账上取走 |
[59:15] | we’ll know it. | 我们就能马上收到消息 |
[59:17] | Boy, you just smile, and the Red Sea parts. | 你的笑容像红海一样美 |
[59:21] | Works in the Med, too. | 地中海也很美啊 |
[59:23] | I’ll bet it does. | 你太美艳了 |
[59:39] | Cash withdrawal from Sharif’s account. $2 million, U.S. | 有人把沙里夫账户里的钱取出来了 两百万美元 |
[59:59] | 扫描中 | |
[1:00:00] | 未找到匹配项 | |
[1:00:15] | 已匹配 | |
[1:00:22] | There’s our physicist. Let’s go. | 发现那个物理学家了 我们走 |
[1:01:13] | Welcome to the Boscolo and enjoy your stay. | 欢迎来到博斯科洛大酒店 祝您入住愉快 |
[1:01:15] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[1:01:25] | He’s in 1448. | 他住1448间 |
[1:01:28] | And we’re next door. | 我们住他隔壁 |
[1:01:59] | Code in. | 密码 |
[1:02:00] | Victor-Charlie 1109. | 维克多-查理 1109 |
[1:02:02] | Confirmed. | 已确认 |
[1:02:03] | Suite 1448. We’re in 1449, right next door. | 目标住1448房 我们住隔壁1449房 |
[1:02:07] | All right. We’ll grab the physicist, | 抓住那个物理学家 |
[1:02:09] | and we’ll take out whosever coming for him. | 把他带出来 我去接应你们 |
[1:02:11] | Signal every 15 minutes. | 每15分钟给我打一次信号 |
[1:02:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:03:06] | I know what happened to you. | 我听说了你的遭遇 |
[1:03:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:03:17] | I understand you. | 我很能理解你 |
[1:03:20] | More than you know. | 比你认为的更甚 |
[1:03:32] | I know what it’s like to lose people you love. | 我知道失去我们所爱的人是多么的心痛 |
[1:03:42] | We’re gonna get these fuckers. | 我们要把这些坏蛋绳之以法 |
[1:03:57] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:04:02] | Where the hell are you? | 你们他妈的在哪呢 |
[1:04:24] | Hurley… | 赫尔利 |
[1:04:26] | Where is he? | 在哪里 |
[1:04:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking… | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:04:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:04:49] | He outside? | 在外面 |
[1:05:37] | Please, no. | 求你了 不 |
[1:05:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:05:45] | Hurley, what the fuck? | 赫尔利 怎么一回事情? |
[1:05:46] | I thought you were eyes on, why didn’t you spot ’em? | 你不是在盯梢么 怎么没发现他们 |
[1:05:48] | They were already in the damn hotel. | 他们比我们早到宾馆 |
[1:05:50] | Local mafia’s working with ’em. | 当地的黑手党在与他们合作 |
[1:06:02] | I’ll tell Kennedy we have the physicist. | 我会联系肯尼迪副主任 我们已经抓到物理学家了 |
[1:06:08] | What the hell just happened out there, huh? | 刚才那边是什么情况 |
[1:06:10] | That’s twice now this guy’s blown up our entire op. | 那家伙把我们的行动搞砸了两次 |
[1:06:12] | What’s the target? Huh? What’s the target? | 目标是什么 目标是什么 |
[1:06:15] | – I don’t know, mister. – Yeah, you do. | – 我不知道 先生 – 是的 你知道 |
[1:06:17] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:06:18] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你以为我看不出来么 |
[1:06:19] | He’s an American. He said your name. | 他是个美国人 他认识你 |
[1:06:21] | Did you train this guy? | 是你训练了他? |
[1:06:23] | – You like to smoke? – Oh, Jesus Christ! | – 你喜欢抽烟么 – 我的天 |
[1:06:26] | – Are you a smoker? – I don’t… | – 你抽烟么 – 不抽 |
[1:06:28] | – Wait! – Bad habit. | – 等等 – 这习惯可不太妙啊 |
[1:06:29] | Wait, stop! Wait, wait! I know something. | 慢着 住手 慢着 我说我说 |
[1:06:32] | – What do you know? – I know something. | – 什么 – 我说我说 |
[1:06:33] | There is a man… There is a man they call Ghost. | 他们称那个家伙为”幽灵” |
[1:06:37] | Ghost. I think it was an Iranian man said it. | “幽灵” 那个伊朗人就是这么称呼他的 |
[1:06:41] | Uh-huh. Where are they building the bomb? | 他们在哪造炸弹 |
[1:06:42] | – I just took the money. – Where are they building it? | – 他们在哪造炸弹 – 我只是拿了钱而已 |
[1:06:44] | Where are they building it? | 他们在哪造炸弹 |
[1:06:46] | All right, here. Take some time to think about it. | 再给你点时间好好想想 |
[1:06:50] | Ghost. Is that his name? | 就是那个”幽灵”么 |
[1:06:53] | Why is this guy after you? | 为什么他要追踪你 |
[1:06:55] | Something personal, sir? | 是不是出于个人原因? |
[1:06:57] | They’re building a nuke. | 他们在造核弹 |
[1:07:01] | Hotel Navona. | 去纳沃纳宾馆 |
[1:07:03] | Clean yourself up. | 洗个澡吧 |
[1:07:08] | America’s president has ordered the Sixth Fleet | 美国总统命令美国海军第六舰队 |
[1:07:10] | out of the U.S. Naval base in Naples, Italy. | 离开意大利那不勒斯的海军基地 |
[1:07:13] | The Sixth Fleet is now southwest off the coast… | 朝西南方向航行 |
[1:07:17] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[1:07:18] | No, it’s okay. I’m fine. | 没事的 我自己来 |
[1:07:19] | You’re not. | 还是我来吧 |
[1:07:39] | How are you holding up? | 你今天觉得如何 |
[1:07:44] | I was afraid today. | 我今天很害怕 |
[1:07:47] | I thought we were going to die. | 还以为我们都要丢命了 |
[1:07:49] | Yeah, I’m either always afraid or never afraid. | 我要么一直很害怕 要么永远不害怕 |
[1:07:52] | I don’t know which. | 我不知道我究竟是什么感受 |
[1:08:10] | There you go. | 贴好了 |
[1:08:19] | Just relax now. | 放松一会儿吧 |
[1:08:24] | We’ll search for Ghost tomorrow. | 明天再去找”幽灵” |
[1:08:42] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[1:08:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:08:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:08:47] | You said “Ghost.” | 你之前说”幽灵” |
[1:08:49] | – What about him? – I never told you that name. | – 那又怎么了 – 我从来没提过这个名字 |
[1:08:51] | Hurley did. | 赫尔利告诉过我的 |
[1:08:53] | Yeah, I think you’re full of shit. | 你就扯淡吧 |
[1:08:55] | – Mitch. – Who are you? | – 米奇 – 你到底是谁 |
[1:08:56] | – Mitch, what’s wrong with you? – Who do you work for? | – 米奇 你怎么了 – 你为谁效劳 |
[1:08:58] | I’m CIA. | 我是中情局的 |
[1:09:00] | Now don’t fucking lie to me! | 别他妈的骗我 |
[1:09:02] | I’m not lying! | 我没撒谎 |
[1:09:05] | You’re Iranian, aren’t you? | 你是伊朗人 |
[1:09:07] | Get the fuck away from me! | 放开我 |
[1:09:19] | Are you working with the Iranians? | 你跟那帮伊朗人是一伙的? |
[1:09:22] | Tell me the truth. Tell me the truth! | 说实话 说实话 |
[1:09:26] | 去死吧 | |
[1:09:37] | You Iranian intelligence? | 你是伊朗情报部门的么 |
[1:09:39] | Are you Iranian intelligence? | 你是伊朗情报部门的么 |
[1:09:49] | What do you know about Ghost? | 关于幽灵 你知道多少 |
[1:10:11] | We’re gonna need the decryption device. | 我们需要解密装置 |
[1:10:19] | You were right, Mitch. | 你是对的 米奇 |
[1:10:21] | This Iranian mole is a tough nut to crack. | 很难让这个伊朗间谍开口 |
[1:10:23] | All I could get from her was her handler. Azad Ashani. | 我只从她那问到了她的接头人 阿扎德·阿沙尼 |
[1:10:26] | Happens to be a friend of mine. | 他是我的一个朋友 |
[1:10:27] | I’m gonna go pay him a visit. | 我要去见见他 |
[1:10:28] | – Okay, I’m going with you. – No. | – 我跟你一起去 – 不行 |
[1:10:31] | I need you to stay here. | 我要你待在这 |
[1:10:32] | Kennedy’s on her way with the CIA team | 肯尼迪带了一群中情局 |
[1:10:34] | and a Mossad team. | 和摩萨德特工过来 |
[1:10:35] | She’s gonna ask me where you went. | 她肯定会问我你去哪了 |
[1:10:36] | What the hell am I supposed to say? | 我要怎么说 |
[1:10:37] | That’s right, she is. And you’re gonna be smart, | 当然会 自己动点脑子 |
[1:10:39] | and you’re gonna keep your mouth shut, and you’re gonna cover my ass. | 别说出去 掩盖我的行踪 |
[1:11:06] | I still have it. | 我还留着它呢 |
[1:11:11] | Very nice. | 很不错啊 |
[1:11:14] | I am always happy to meet you, Stan… | 斯坦 见到你 我总是很高兴 |
[1:11:19] | But never happy why. | 但是每次我高兴不起来 |
[1:11:22] | Well, maybe next time we’ll meet for pizza. | 下次我们见面的时候 可以去吃个比萨 |
[1:11:25] | Your girl’s tough, by the way. | 那个女孩子挺有骨气的 |
[1:11:29] | Go easy on her. | 对她好点 |
[1:11:31] | She’s my niece. | 她是我的侄女 |
[1:11:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:11:42] | What have you got for me? | 你有什么消息要告诉我么 |
[1:11:44] | The men behind all this are General Rostami, | 这件事的幕后黑手是罗斯塔米将军 |
[1:11:48] | our military chief of staff, | 参谋总长 |
[1:11:50] | and our defense minister, Behruz. | 还有国防部长比赫兹 |
[1:11:53] | Both are very powerful, | 两个人都很有权势 |
[1:11:56] | and both are very angry about the nuclear treaty we made with you. | 都对禁核协议的签署心怀不满 |
[1:12:00] | They have been trying to acquire nuclear materials for the past two years. | 过去的两年内他们一直试图搞到核材料 |
[1:12:05] | And they are the ones | 他们找来了 |
[1:12:06] | who hired the mercenary called Ghost. | 那个叫”幽灵”的雇佣兵 |
[1:12:11] | Rostami is now in Tehran, but Behruz is here in Rome. | 罗斯塔米在德黑兰 比赫兹在罗马 |
[1:12:15] | Annika has been tracking his movements through his cell phone. | 我让手下通过他的手机定位到他的位置 |
[1:12:20] | And they’re building it here? | 他们在哪造核弹? |
[1:12:21] | I wish I knew. | 要是我知道就好了 |
[1:12:24] | We have their physicist. | 我们抓住他们的物理学家了 |
[1:12:25] | They can’t build it without him. | 他们没法做了 |
[1:12:26] | But… | 但是 |
[1:12:29] | The mercenary asked Behruz to use one of ours, an Iranian. | 那个雇佣兵叫比赫兹找一个伊朗的科学家来 |
[1:12:34] | Behruz agreed. That was rash. | 比赫兹同意了 他们匆忙行事 |
[1:12:38] | It means they are in a hurry. | 说明他们急于尽快完工 |
[1:12:43] | And the target’s Israel? | 他们的目标是以色列? |
[1:12:45] | I wish I had better information for you. | 我也想告诉你更多信息 |
[1:12:55] | Where the hell is Hurley? | 赫尔利在哪 |
[1:12:57] | You gotta tell me what’s going on here. Now. | 告诉我现在是什么情况 |
[1:12:58] | That guy he trained, who the hell is he? | 那家伙是赫尔利培养出来的么 |
[1:13:00] | That’s not something you need to know right now. | 现在你不需要知道这个 |
[1:13:02] | What are you covering up? | 你们在掩盖什么 |
[1:13:04] | When you’ve got a level-5 security clearance | 当你有了5级的安全许可 |
[1:13:06] | and 20 years’ experience, talk to me. | 有了20年的工作经验 再来找我谈 |
[1:13:08] | Until then, shut up and do your job. | 要不然就闭嘴 乖乖干活吧 |
[1:13:15] | I want her cell phone decrypted and scanned. | 我要你们解密并扫描她的手机 |
[1:13:18] | Local PD pulled a body from the harbor an hour ago. | 当地警方一小时前在港口发现一具尸体 |
[1:13:20] | Gunshot to the chest. | 胸部中弹 |
[1:13:21] | Iranian intelligence officer, Azad Ashani. | 死者是 伊朗情报官员 阿扎德·阿沙尼 |
[1:13:23] | Christ! | 我的天 |
[1:13:26] | That’s the guy Hurley went to meet. | 赫尔利就是去见他了 |
[1:13:28] | Stupid son of a bitch! | 这个混蛋 |
[1:13:30] | All right, so what do we do? We gotta go after him. | 我觉得我们要去找到赫尔利的下落 |
[1:13:31] | There’s a fucking nuke in play, Rapp. | 他们在造一个他们的核弹 拉普 |
[1:13:34] | That’s the mission, and the only mission. | 找到核弹是我们的任务 唯一的任务 |
[1:13:37] | This is now a joint CIA-Mossad operation, | 现在这是中情局和摩萨德的联合行动 |
[1:13:39] | whether we like it or not. | 不管你怎么看 |
[1:13:40] | Can you get the Director on the phone? | 给我拨通局长的电话 |
[1:13:41] | So you’re just gonna write him off then? | 你就打算把他弃之于不顾了? |
[1:13:44] | That’s the plan? | 这就是你的计划? |
[1:13:45] | Stan Hurley is the closest thing to family I’ve got. | 斯坦·赫尔利几乎算得上是我的亲人了 |
[1:13:48] | And if he were standing here right now, his only question would be, | 要是他现在在场 他只会问一个问题 |
[1:13:50] | why are we wasting our breath talking about him? | 为什么我们要浪费时间去讨论他的问题 |
[1:13:54] | You’re through here. | 没你的事了 |
[1:13:55] | You’re going home, that’s an order. | 你准备回程 这是命令 |
[1:13:58] | Now, sit down and shut up. | 现在给我坐下 闭上嘴巴 |
[1:14:52] | Why are you helping me? | 为什么你要帮我 |
[1:14:54] | Your handler Ashani was killed. | 阿沙尼已经死了 |
[1:14:56] | Hurley was with him. Something happened. | 赫尔利去见他了 突遭意外 |
[1:14:57] | I’m going after him. | 我们要去追踪他们 |
[1:15:01] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:15:05] | We gotta go. | 我们得动身了 |
[1:15:31] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[1:15:34] | I’ve looked forward to this. | 我等这一刻已经很久了 |
[1:15:36] | I’m sure you have, Ronnie. | 当然了 罗尼 |
[1:15:39] | I wanna show you something. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[1:15:40] | All right. | 行啊 |
[1:15:55] | Savages. Right, Stan? | 看看这是不是野蛮人的作为 斯坦 |
[1:15:59] | But you know something? I don’t blame them. | 但是你知道的 我不怪他们 |
[1:16:02] | I blame you. | 而怪你 |
[1:16:03] | Never would’ve happened if you would have followed orders, Ronnie. | 如果你不违抗命令 就不会这样了 罗尼 |
[1:16:06] | “You go down out there, you’re a ghost. | 你阵亡了 你就成幽灵了 |
[1:16:08] | “You’re a John Doe. | 你就消失了 |
[1:16:09] | “You get captured?” | 要是你被俘了 |
[1:16:12] | Oh, you remember. That’s very gratifying. | 你还记得我说的话 我真高兴 |
[1:16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:16:15] | You made me proud today, Ron. | 罗尼 你让我很自豪 |
[1:16:19] | You should’ve come for me. | 你应该来救我的 |
[1:16:23] | Ten men would’ve died. | 10人会死去 |
[1:16:24] | You put 10 men’s lives in danger, | 你将10人的生命置于危险之中 |
[1:16:25] | ’cause you couldn’t follow a fucking order. | 因为你他妈的没有遵守命令 |
[1:16:28] | – Fuck you. – Fuck orders. | – 去你妈的 – 去你妈的命令 |
[1:16:29] | – Fuck the mission! – Fuck you. | – 去你妈的任务 – 去你妈的 |
[1:16:31] | This was me. I was your boy, I believe that. | 我当时是你的手下 我信任你 |
[1:16:33] | You made me believe that. | 你让我对你深信不疑 |
[1:16:45] | Ashani had their people tracking Minister Behruz’s secure cell phone. | 阿沙尼让手下追踪比赫兹的手机位置 |
[1:16:49] | So, we find Behruz, we find Hurley. | 我们找到了比赫兹 就找到了赫尔利 |
[1:17:01] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[1:17:50] | Oh, yeah, look at that. | 看看你啊 |
[1:17:52] | Did you learn that in Aleppo? | 你是从阿勒颇的那些人那里学会这招的么 |
[1:17:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:55] | You always told us what to expect, Stan. | 斯坦 你教过我的 要让敌人出乎意料 |
[1:18:03] | Now, where’s the rest of your team? | 现在 告诉我你的手下在哪 |
[1:18:07] | Come on, Ronnie, really? | 快点 罗尼 |
[1:18:09] | Don’t call me that. Where’s the rest of your team? | 别再叫我罗尼了 你的手下在哪 |
[1:18:10] | Your new boy out there, he on my tail? | 你手下的那个新人 他一直在找我 |
[1:18:13] | Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie. There’s your first mistake. | 罗尼 罗尼 罗尼 这是你犯下的第一个错误 |
[1:18:16] | You never start with a real question. | 审讯的时候 不要直入主题 |
[1:18:19] | You start slow. | 要循序渐进 |
[1:18:21] | You get inside your subject’s head. | 进入到受审人的头脑当中 |
[1:18:23] | Stan, I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 斯坦 我再问你一次 |
[1:18:27] | There’s your second mistake. Number two. | 你犯的第二个错误 |
[1:18:30] | You don’t say, “one more time.” You already… | 第二个错误 就是 不要说”再问你一次”这种话 |
[1:18:33] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[1:18:38] | Now, what’s that third mistake, Stan? | 斯坦 我犯的第三个错误是什么 |
[1:18:41] | Huh? What is it? | 是什么 |
[1:18:43] | Go ahead! Go ahead! | 来啊 继续啊 |
[1:18:45] | I got nine more! I like this. | 我还有9个指甲呢 真爽 |
[1:18:47] | I like it. Go ahead, bring it on! | 真爽啊 再来啊 |
[1:18:50] | You motherfucker! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:18:54] | Ronnie wants to know if I got a team outside. | 他想知道我们外面是不是有人 |
[1:18:56] | Right, Ron? | 对吧 罗尼? |
[1:18:57] | If it’s safe to move your bomb. | 能不能安全的将核弹运走 |
[1:19:01] | Are we being followed? | 是不是有人在跟踪我们 |
[1:19:04] | Where’s the new me? | 我的这个接班人在哪 |
[1:19:06] | I’ve done my research. I know all about him. | 我做了调查 我了解他的一切情况 |
[1:19:09] | “The new me…” Oh, you mean Mitch? | 你是说米奇么 |
[1:19:11] | You know, Mitch, he’s unpredictable. | 我跟你说 米奇是个难以预测的家伙 |
[1:19:13] | You never know about Mitch. | 无人知晓米奇 |
[1:19:15] | He might be here, he might be there. | 他行踪飘忽不定 |
[1:19:17] | He’s like you, but you’re a real Section 8. | 跟你很像 但你更加疯狂 |
[1:19:18] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:19:20] | – Schizo mom. – Where are they? | – 操你妈 – 他们在哪 |
[1:19:22] | – Loser dad. – Where are they? | – 你个没爹养的 – 他们在哪 |
[1:19:26] | God! | 我的天 |
[1:19:30] | Where’s the rest of your team? | 你的手下在哪 |
[1:19:32] | Half-wit mom, psycho dad… | 去你妈的 |
[1:19:33] | Where’s the rest of your team? | 你手下的其他人在哪 |
[1:19:34] | – You’re pond scum. – Where are they? | – 你这人渣 – 他们在哪儿? |
[1:19:36] | Pond scum! You’re fucking… | 你这混蛋 |
[1:19:49] | I’m sorry about your handler. | 关于你接头人的事 我很难过 |
[1:19:51] | Ashani was my uncle. | 阿沙尼是我的叔叔 |
[1:19:55] | I’m sure it was Minister Behruz | 肯定是比赫兹 |
[1:19:57] | and General Rostami who had him killed. | 和罗斯塔米派人刺杀了他 |
[1:19:59] | They want nuclear war with Israel. | 他们相对以色列发动核战争 |
[1:20:02] | We tried to stop them. | 我们试图组织他们 |
[1:20:04] | My brother and father both died fighting them. | 在和他们的斗争中 我的兄弟和父亲双双丧命 |
[1:20:10] | Corviale. Turn here. | 在这转弯 |
[1:20:17] | You know what my real mistake was? | 你知道我最大的错误 |
[1:20:20] | I trusted you. | 就是信任你 |
[1:20:22] | You made me feel like I was the Second Coming. | 你让我觉得我能干出一番大事 |
[1:20:26] | And you acted like my father. | 你就像我的父亲一样 |
[1:20:32] | I trusted you and I trusted the United States Navy. | 我信赖你 信赖美利坚合众国海军 |
[1:20:44] | U.S. of A. does it, it’s gotta be good. Right, Stan? | 美国做的事 都是正确的 是么 斯坦 |
[1:20:48] | Except | 只是 |
[1:20:50] | nobody told me the business y’all are really in. | 从来都没人告诉我 你所负责的究竟是一个怎样的项目 |
[1:20:56] | You create monsters. | 你们制造出怪物 |
[1:20:58] | That’s just what you do. | 这就是恶果 |
[1:21:01] | Those people who did this to me, | 这么虐待我的人 |
[1:21:03] | you think they’re barbarians? | 你觉得他们是野蛮人么 |
[1:21:06] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[1:21:15] | Where’s the decryption I asked for? | 我之前说的破解做的怎么样了 |
[1:21:17] | Rapp grabbed her smartphone before we could get any of it. | 我们开工前拉普把手机拿走了 |
[1:21:20] | And we can’t find him. | 目前找不到他 |
[1:21:22] | Surveillance cameras picked up Rapp | 监控摄像头显示 |
[1:21:24] | taking out our agents five minutes ago. | 他5分钟前打晕了我们的一个特工 |
[1:21:29] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么呢 |
[1:21:39] | There’s not a single thing happening here | 这里发生的一切 |
[1:21:41] | that you didn’t make happen. | 都是你一手造成的 |
[1:21:45] | God bless fucking America, huh, Stan? | 上帝保佑这操蛋的美国 对吧 斯坦? |
[1:21:55] | I can tell you where Mitch is… | 我不能告诉你米奇在哪 |
[1:21:57] | What’s that third mistake, Stan? | 斯坦 我犯的第三个错误是什么 |
[1:22:00] | Mitch… | 米奇.. |
[1:22:01] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你说的话 |
[1:22:03] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[1:22:09] | Third mistake, | 你犯的第三个错误 |
[1:22:10] | never get too close. | 永远不要和敌人站的太近 |
[1:22:13] | Finish your personal business here. | 赶快搞定你的私事 |
[1:22:15] | Your work is done. | 你的任务已经结束了 |
[1:22:17] | The bomb is armed. | 炸弹已经装备好了 |
[1:22:18] | – Timer is set up? – Yes. | – 启动计时器了么 – 是的 |
[1:22:20] | He’s playing you. | 他在耍你 |
[1:22:21] | Bomb’s not for you, it’s for him. | 炸弹是给他造的 不是给你的 |
[1:22:23] | It was his plan all along! | 这只是他的计划罢了 |
[1:22:56] | Dead zone. | 连不上网络 |
[1:22:58] | We’re not getting any signals here. | 这里收不到任何信号 |
[1:23:12] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:23:38] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你想拿核弹干什么 |
[1:23:40] | No, Stan. | 不 斯坦 |
[1:23:43] | “What are we gonna do with it?” | 应该是我们要干什么 |
[1:23:47] | Why are we in Rome, Ronnie? | 罗尼 为什么选择罗马这个地方啊 |
[1:23:50] | I like Rome. | 我喜欢罗马 |
[1:23:52] | It’s good food. | 这里食物很好吃 |
[1:23:58] | Never, ever thought I’d die in the field. | 永远不要以为 我会战死沙场 |
[1:24:03] | Ain’t it crazy? | 是不是觉得我很疯狂 |
[1:24:05] | I always figured it would be, I don’t know, | 我觉得我以后想 |
[1:24:08] | some cabin in the woods with my dog. | 住在一个森林小屋里 带着我的狗 |
[1:24:12] | Me? | 我的话嘛 |
[1:24:14] | I think I want water. | 我选择过水上生活 |
[1:24:16] | There’s just something peaceful about dying at sea. | 死在海里大概是十分平和的 |
[1:24:24] | All right. | 来吧 |
[1:24:28] | Let’s get it over with. | 结束这一切吧 |
[1:24:29] | No, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 不 你想痛痛快快的死 |
[1:24:31] | I ain’t gonna kill you. | 我不会杀了你的 |
[1:24:34] | You’re gonna live to see the crown of your creation, Stan. | 斯坦 我要让你亲眼见证你一手造成的灾难 |
[1:24:38] | Thousands of Americans are gonna burn. | 数千美国人将会烧死 |
[1:24:42] | All because of you. | 就因为你 |
[1:24:45] | Enjoy the show. | 好好观赏吧 |
[1:24:49] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[1:25:30] | Go. | 走 |
[1:26:43] | Please help me. | 求求你救救我 |
[1:26:46] | Annika. | 安妮卡 |
[1:26:51] | 你的父母是好人 | |
[1:26:53] | 我是他们的朋友 | |
[1:26:58] | 混蛋 | |
[1:27:01] | 我跟他们很熟 | |
[1:27:03] | 求求你 | |
[1:27:05] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:28:18] | We’ve got an explosion detected. | 探测到一起爆炸 |
[1:28:21] | Here. | 在这 |
[1:28:22] | A half click off the Fiumicino waterways. | 离菲乌米奇诺运河500米处 |
[1:28:25] | It’s underground. | 爆炸点位于地下 |
[1:28:27] | – Delta One, go! – Let’s go. | – 德尔塔一号小队 开始行动 – 出发 |
[1:28:29] | Get a chopper out there. | 我们坐直升机过去 |
[1:29:02] | You’re not supposed to be here, Rapp. | 拉普 你不应该来这的 |
[1:29:04] | Yeah, what are you gonna do, fire me? | 你想怎样 把我开除? |
[1:29:06] | There’s another passage down there. He’s got the nuke. | 那边还有一条通道 他搞到核弹了 |
[1:29:08] | – You gonna be good? – Go. Go! | – 你一个人可以吧 – 快去吧 |
[1:29:50] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:29:52] | Or she’s dead. | 要不然她就死了 |
[1:29:56] | I want to see my family, Mitch. | 米奇 我要去见我的亲人 |
[1:29:59] | No, Annika, you don’t. | 不 安妮卡 |
[1:30:01] | I want to see my family. | 我要去见我的亲人 |
[1:30:03] | Come on, Mitch. Be nice. | 米奇 听话 |
[1:30:05] | She wants to live. | 她想活命 |
[1:30:07] | She wants to see her family. | 她想去见自己的家人 |
[1:30:09] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[1:30:14] | Annika! | 安妮卡 |
[1:32:12] | The bomb can’t be stopped. | 核弹会爆炸的 |
[1:32:14] | Just like you couldn’t stop | 你什么也做阻止不了 |
[1:32:15] | that beautiful girl from dying on the beach. | 就像你未婚妻死在沙滩 |
[1:32:22] | Irene. | 艾琳 |
[1:32:25] | The bomb’s on a boat. | 核弹在那艘船上 |
[1:32:27] | Hurley? | 赫尔利 |
[1:32:28] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:32:29] | Ronnie wanted to die at sea. | 罗尼向在海上引爆核弹 |
[1:32:36] | Is the Sixth Fleet out on maneuvers? | 是不是第六舰队在附近巡逻 |
[1:32:40] | 第勒尼安海 意大利 | |
[1:32:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:32:42] | Bring up ISR feeds. | 把侦察卫星都调过来 |
[1:32:43] | Get me eyes in the sky over the coastline | 派飞机去现场侦查情况 |
[1:32:45] | and put the Sixth Fleet on nuclear alert. | 通知第六舰队 发出核爆警告 |
[1:32:48] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:32:49] | The target is the Sixth Fleet and it’s 25 miles offshore. | 目标是第六舰队 他们目前离海岸线25英里 |
[1:33:00] | It’s a shame. | 真是太耻辱了 |
[1:33:01] | The last thing your girl saw was you not saving her. | 你女朋友生前最后看到的一幕是 你没法救她 |
[1:33:18] | General quarters. | 战斗警报 |
[1:33:19] | All hands, man your stations. | 全体人员 回到各自岗位 |
[1:33:21] | This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. | 这不是演习 重复一遍 这不是演习 |
[1:33:24] | Inbound, small vessel-borne nuclear device. | 有一艘携带了核装置的小艇 |
[1:33:27] | Man decon stations. | 正在接近中 |
[1:33:33] | Didn’t Hurley teach you anything, little brother? | 小子 赫尔利是没好好教过你么 |
[1:33:41] | To never make it personal. | 永远不要受制于自己的情绪 |
[1:33:55] | This isn’t personal. | 我可没有受制于自己的情绪 |
[1:34:04] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[1:34:07] | The bomb has a timer and a release trigger. | 核弹上装了计时器和起爆装置 |
[1:34:10] | We take out his boat, it’ll detonate. | 炸毁小船会直接引爆核弹 |
[1:34:13] | If it goes off above the waterline… | 如果核弹在水面爆炸 |
[1:34:15] | Disaster. There’ll be fallout all over the mainland. | 那会是一场灾难 放射性物质会飘到大陆上空 |
[1:34:21] | USS Flynn… | 这里是美国海军弗林舰 |
[1:34:22] | Prepare to engage. | 准备攻击 |
[1:34:35] | The boat is turning, sir. | 小艇转弯了 |
[1:34:36] | Who’s driving that boat? | 谁在开船 |
[1:34:41] | Rapp. | 那是拉普 |
[1:34:46] | Go. | 去接他 |
[1:34:47] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:34:48] | Go! | 去接他 |
[1:34:56] | What are you doing? Hurley. | 你在干什么呢 |
[1:34:59] | Hurley? | 赫尔利 |
[1:35:00] | Trying to get our boy to throw the bomb in the water. | 我想把他救上来 |
[1:35:02] | Flynn, you are clear to fire when ready. | 弗林舰 准备好了就可以开火 |
[1:35:05] | Do not fire, Commander. The boat is turning. | 别开火 小艇已经掉头了 |
[1:35:08] | If we don’t engage, that guarantees detonation. | 不攻击的话 核弹迟早会爆炸 |
[1:35:11] | I understand there’s a risk, | 我知道这风险很大 |
[1:35:12] | but this is the best chance we’ve got. | 但这是我们最好的机会了 |
[1:35:14] | Shit! God damn it! | 妈的 |
[1:35:24] | There he is. | 他在那呢 |
[1:35:26] | Get me on that boat’s marine bandwidth. | 调至海军无线电频段 |
[1:35:32] | Rapp! | 拉普 |
[1:35:33] | Rapp! | 拉普 |
[1:35:35] | Can you hear me? Pick up the radio! | 听到我了么 用无线电接听 |
[1:35:38] | Throw the bomb overboard! | 把炸弹从船上扔下去 |
[1:35:41] | No way, sir, I gotta get further away from the fleet! | 不行 我要带它离舰队远点 |
[1:35:43] | Rapp! | 拉普 |
[1:35:44] | For once in your life, take a goddamn order! | 你他妈的这辈子 就服从我的命令行不行 |
[1:35:47] | The Sixth Fleet is about to blow you to hell! | 第六舰队要朝你开火了 |
[1:36:00] | Command, Delta Two, | 指挥部 这里是德尔塔二队 |
[1:36:02] | the bomb’s in the water. | 炸弹落入水中 |
[1:36:03] | Commander, hold your fire! The bomb’s in the water. | 指挥官 别开火 核弹落入水中 |
[1:36:06] | Flynn, hold fire! | 弗林舰 别开火 |
[1:36:08] | Hold fire! | 别开火 |
[1:36:09] | Hold fire! | 别开火 |
[1:36:41] | Got less than 30 seconds. | 我们有30秒撤离 |
[1:36:46] | All right, go! Get outta here! | 快 我们撤 |
[1:37:08] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[1:37:49] | Brace for impact. | 注意 准备撞击 |
[1:37:51] | Sir, yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:37:57] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[1:38:40] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
[1:38:54] | Brace! | 布雷斯 |
[1:39:37] | You shouldn’t have come for me. | 你就不该来救我的 |
[1:39:40] | Don’t get used to it, son. | 你要习惯我们经常这么干 小子 |
[1:39:45] | Hurley… | 赫尔利 |
[1:39:47] | Looks like we’re gonna be all right up here. | 似乎我们能安全撤出去了 |
[1:39:50] | I think. | 我是这么觉得的 |
[1:39:56] | Damage control central. Report. | 请汇报受损程度 |
[1:39:59] | Pressure is normalizing. | 压力值正常 |
[1:40:00] | We have multiple hull breaches. | 船体多处受损 |
[1:40:02] | Radiologicals, Eisenhower? | 艾森豪威尔号 辐射值如何 |
[1:40:04] | Low… Low levels. | 辐射值低 |
[1:40:08] | Initiating countermeasure wash-down. | 启动清洁措施 |
[1:40:10] | Commander, any casualties? | 指挥官 伤亡人数多少 |
[1:40:12] | The Flynn took some serious damage. | 弗林号受损严重 |
[1:40:14] | The casualty reports aren’t in yet, | 尚未收到伤亡人数报告 要是炸弹没有在水下爆炸 |
[1:40:16] | but if it had gone off above the waterline, I don’t think we’d be here. | 估计我们都完蛋了 |
[1:40:19] | Eisenhower, | 艾森豪威尔号 |
[1:40:21] | my prayers are with you all. | 愿上帝保佑你们 |
[1:40:44] | Hurley, is Rapp there? | 赫尔利 拉普在么 |
[1:40:48] | Hold on a minute. | 等下 |
[1:40:54] | Yeah, go ahead. | 是我 说吧 |
[1:40:56] | You okay, Mitch? | 米奇 你没事吧 |
[1:40:57] | Oh, yeah. I’m fantastic. | 没事 我挺棒的 |
[1:41:04] | You saved a lot of lives today. | 你今天拯救了很多人的性命 |
[1:41:08] | Took some losses, too. | 也有不少人牺牲了 |
[1:41:19] | 迪拜 阿联酋 | |
[1:42:14] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你干嘛这么盯着我看 |
[1:42:16] | You look like a mummy. | 你看起来像个木乃伊一样 |
[1:42:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:42:20] | Well… | 哦 |
[1:42:22] | A mummy doesn’t have to write up reports. | 木乃伊可不用写这些报告 |
[1:42:24] | Dictate them. You should be good at that. | 你口述吧 你挺擅长做报告的 |
[1:42:28] | Iranian official, General Rostami, | 伊朗官员 罗斯塔米将军 |
[1:42:30] | the leader of the minority opposition in Tehran, | 伊朗少数反对派领导人 在德黑兰 |
[1:42:32] | 袭击特拉维夫的计划是中情局散布的谣言 罗斯塔米将军宣布竞选总统 | |
[1:42:32] | claims that he has proof that a secret group | 声称他有证据表明 美国中情局内部有 |
[1:42:35] | of assassins within America’s CIA | 一个秘密暗杀组织 |
[1:42:37] | are responsible for last week’s nuclear event. | 应该对上周的核爆炸事件负责 |
[1:42:40] | With the Iranian presidential election just two weeks away, | 伊朗总统选举两周后即将举行 |
[1:42:43] | General Rostami continues to rise in popularity. | 罗斯塔米将军受欢迎程度正在上升 |
[1:42:47] | They say General Rostami is gonna be the next President of Iran. | 他们说罗斯塔米将军是下一届伊朗总统 |
[1:42:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:42:51] | He didn’t even have to blow up Israel to get there. | 他现在不必把以色列炸平 就能当上总统了 |
[1:42:54] | He’s gonna be a major pain in the ass, too. | 对我们来说 他还真是个大麻烦 |
[1:42:56] | Where’s Rapp? I can’t reach him. | 拉普在哪 我联系不上他 |
[1:42:58] | How the hell do I know where Rapp is? | 我怎么会知道 |
[1:43:00] | I’m a mummy in a hospital. | 我只不过是个医院里的木乃伊罢了 |
[1:43:01] | Rostami has full support for restarting | 罗斯塔米全力支持 |
[1:43:04] | Iran’s nuclear program. | 重启伊朗核计划 |
[1:43:06] | 伊朗不会再沉默下去了 | |
[1:43:08] | 我们会消灭美国 | |
[1:43:26] | 片名:美国刺客 |